PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

dragon-dark-master
19th February 2009, 7:58 AM
I tried to chain Absol twice first failed quickly, thried again got to 55 then my damn short concentration got me and i ran into a bad grass...I wanted to destroy something....and did....a lamp....

Then trained my Metagross...

COKTAL
19th February 2009, 1:09 PM
Diamond: I finally migrated my EVed Gardevoir (first ever EVed) along with other pokemon such as regi- ice and steel. I still need to get Rock off my LG version so I can start resetting for Regigigas.
Pearl: Still on my mono-type challenge. I defeated the third and fourth gym yesterday. I was worrying about Wake since it was a fire type challenge, but I made it through the battle only taking 31 damage, and that was from confusion. If I didn't have my Charizard, I would have been screwed. I also noticed that my Charizard was female (yes it took me to the 4th gym to notice that).

smartie
19th February 2009, 5:36 PM
Still breeding for a Zubat, still no Jolly!

And on Pearl I trained a lil' bit more. I'm still not sure what kind of team I'm going to make..
I also catched a Geodude and a Machop, forgot the names I gave 'em.

Master Leo
19th February 2009, 5:40 PM
I am trying to get the team you see below on my sig with egg moves. I think I will start today or tommorow. The Egg Moves I want are:

Squirtle: Aqua Jet
Cyndaquil: Crush Claw or Flare Blitz
Turtwig: Body Slam
Teddiursa: Close Combat
Phanphy: Ice Shard
Shinx: Ice Fang and Fire Fang

Aurora Valor
19th February 2009, 8:20 PM
I got myself a decent Roselia, with a Timid nature, which is +Speed, -Attack or something (and thus I will max Speed EV's instead of SpD). I also saw that Extrasensory is a Budew Egg Move, and I'm not willing to breed Budews for a Timid nature with Extrasensory, and then do that happiness thing, before I can finally EV it. Instead, I went for Sunny Day, making the most from Weather Ball and Giga Drain. I'm now in the Battle Tower, getting points for the HP and SpD items, then I have all six. This of course is on Diamond, on pearl I haven't done anything.

Dabottle
19th February 2009, 8:34 PM
Ok I just evolved a load of Johto Pokemon (Starters Togepi and Chinchou) and did some more work with the Hoenn Pokemon.
But here is a bit of fun that happened. I was Raising Togepi's Happiness and decided to do a bit of Metronome. I started off against a Shinx and got two useless moves and then Earth Power. Next was Bidoof which got Acid and Then Flamethrower. Finally another Bidoof and I Metronomed Judgement :D.
'm off to finish my Hoenn 'mon now.

smartie
20th February 2009, 4:02 PM
I traded some poke's from diamond to the pearl file I'm playing. Now I got a Murkrow and a Nincada on Pearl, I'm going to use them later in the game.

Nabcake
20th February 2009, 7:18 PM
I recently bough diamond :) got a good natured Dialga, and i spent some time doing the story of the game with 4 pokemon only (i dont really like the new ones in all honesty was waiting to build a decent team after the elite 4). So i mangaed the other night to beat the elite 4 first time with 4 pokemon around level 55 :D was really chuffed with this!

currently stuck chaining for larvitar shiny :( then ima work on bulding my team to do wi-fi with etc :)

smartie
21st February 2009, 7:02 AM
I finally got my jolly zubat! I'm planning to EV it later this week. Just started breeding for adamant Beldum.

edit:
That zubat had real bad IV's! But well, I don't really care. It took me 43 eggs to get a Jolly 1.

adamantursaring
21st February 2009, 4:41 PM
Pearl: Breed DDgyrados with Bagon to produce DDBagon. Hatched 42 eggs til a Naive Natured one showed up. Going to ev it sometime tonight.

Master Leo
21st February 2009, 8:22 PM
well after getting the pokemon for my team, I saw that most of them had pretty decent natures so I decided not to breed. In the end, after switching a few pokemon, I came up with this team:

Chatot lv. 38
Timid

Fly
Sing
Uproar
Chatter

Tutwig lv. 38
Hasty

Crunch
Withdraw
Syntehsis
Razor Leaf

Swinub lv. 34
Adamant

Dig
Take Down
Ice Shard
Odor Sleuth

Teddiursa lv. 36
Jolly

Slash
Charm
Brick Break
Faint Attack

Cyndaquil lv. 37
Naughty

Swift
Tackle
Flame Wheel
Quick Attack

Squirtle
Jolly

Bite
Aqua Tail
Rapid Spin
Skull Bash

dragon-dark-master
22nd February 2009, 1:27 AM
I triend my first atempt at EV traigning!!! A Horsea/Seadra Mild, I did it like this...

SP.ATK 252
SPEED 128
HP 128

Hopefully it will be good and add it to my future team... Which is so far....
Metagross Atk 252 Def 252

Still unsure about the rest...

And something ironic happned, I was trading some guy something and he said "I think this is a little but unfair..." so I said "Ok, ill add a exp. share." He agreed and I was a bt sad saying good bye...

But then I went and did the Looto and got an exp. share!!! How ironic is that!!!

Dragon Rules
22nd February 2009, 4:57 AM
Just Ev trained my Growlithe to lv20. It already have 252 in speed since I made it battle Magikarps. Right now I'm training its attack, by battling/chaining Absols. I'm gonna make it evolve once it reach lv25 and learned reversal.

ayeeprill
22nd February 2009, 5:37 AM
I am currently heading to get my third badge in Veilstone, and just left Solaceon. Am training my main three (piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu) to level 30 before I battle Maylene. Currently trying to catch an Aipom and decide on a sixth pokemon for my team. (Which is currently Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Aipom, Drifloon.)

Current Team: Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Drifloon, and Happiny Egg.

COKTAL
22nd February 2009, 1:12 PM
Diamond: Currently trying to get a good Weavile to use for chaining (false swipe). I'm trying to get it to know Ice Punch, but my games doing something wierd right now and it's leaving an open slot in the baby movesets even though the mom knows it. Also semi-channing Ditto while catching all in search for an Adamant one w/ perfect attack and speed IV's.
Pearl: Battling through Galactic's hideout so that I can head on up to Palkia (plan on reseting for Shiny, so I need to get Weavile soon). I just defeated Cyrus and I got the masterball. Saved right after the battle, so I'm still in the building.

MKFC
22nd February 2009, 3:13 PM
A few days ago, I got an Adamant Ralts, which I'd been trying to get for a LONG time. I've been EVing it ever since it hatched into a good Gallade. But in the end, when it got to lv. 50, I decided to do a little IV checkup on it. Guess what? Low attack IV and a PERFECT Sp. Attack IV. The exact opposite of what I wanted it to have.
Now I've started chaining again for Roselia. They seem to give me the most luck, but no shinies yet. I'm aat 27 so far.

foxyman1167
22nd February 2009, 3:37 PM
Diamond: Currently trying to get a good Weavile to use for chaining (false swipe). I'm trying to get it to know Ice Punch, but my games doing something wierd right now and it's leaving an open slot in the baby movesets even though the mom knows it. Also semi-channing Ditto while catching all in search for an Adamant one w/ perfect attack and speed IV's.

Its not working because the father needs to know it, not the mother. Thats why the babies don't know Ice Punch.

pidgey rules
22nd February 2009, 3:53 PM
Diamond : Restarted and im curently at celestic town with this team
Goldeen lvl 25
Murkrow lvl 19
Heracross lvl 22
Floatzel lvl 26
Elekid (Awesome possum) lvl 32
Ambipom lvl 32
Igot an aipom on my very first try and i hadnt even got 2 badges so yay for honey
And elekid is a special one i trained it up and beat maylene with only him after my infinite tries with buizel
So yeah that sums it up for me

COKTAL
22nd February 2009, 10:14 PM
Update: I've finally gotten a good Sneasal for my pokemon, and it know Ice Punch so I'm going to start EVing it in a few minutes. It's got a 28 or 29 in attack (I checked IV's @ level 50) and a 31 in Speed. Once I finish EVing it, I have to get one of my friends to trade it onto my Pearl version so I can use it for when I find a Shiny Palkia.
@ foxyman1167: Yeah, someone told me that in the Help Thread after I posted it in here. But thanks for the help.

Drako
23rd February 2009, 8:46 PM
Yesterday I was completeing my IV chain for elekid. I got one with 31 IV's in HP, Attack and Speed. I finished Eving it today and it will shortly be ready for battle. =) Next step, Schyther.

randomspot555
23rd February 2009, 8:59 PM
Yesterday, I completed my 492 Pokedex entries, and am working on filling up Ranch.

Hopefully the US will get the Platinum update for Ranch.

foxyman1167
23rd February 2009, 10:23 PM
Diamond : Restarted and im curently at celestic town with this team
Goldeen lvl 25
Murkrow lvl 19
Heracross lvl 22
Floatzel lvl 26
Elekid (Awesome possum) lvl 32
Ambipom lvl 32
Igot an aipom on my very first try and i hadnt even got 2 badges so yay for honey
And elekid is a special one i trained it up and beat maylene with only him after my infinite tries with buizel
So yeah that sums it up for me

How are you using Elekid in Diamond? He isn't in the Diamond/Pearl pokedex.....

ArmorAndonomon
23rd February 2009, 10:25 PM
^
Trade an Egg or Elekid over to the game.
o-o

foxyman1167
24th February 2009, 12:18 AM
^
Trade an Egg or Elekid over to the game.
o-o

How come that works? I thought that only pokemon in the Sinnoh dex were tradeable to a new game?

randomspot555
24th February 2009, 12:43 AM
How come that works? I thought that only pokemon in the Sinnoh dex were tradeable to a new game?

I have no clue what you actually said. But Wi-Fi or Union Room trading permit any Pokemon to be traded, regardless of where one is in the course of the game.

Mysterous64
24th February 2009, 4:45 AM
Today i spent 5 hours trying to get the perfect Nidaran female darn its rareness thinking about just importing one... I continued raising my Girafarig it is now level 65 its fully ev'd and also i picked up 5 dusk stones on my trip

jiang
25th February 2009, 1:33 AM
Diamond: I have luckily won a MASTERBALL at the lottery. My first time, though i did not really think that would very possible in the very beginning. Been raising the IV breeds I received. got a good chunk of them done: ttar, breloom, empoleon, gyarados. I am finishing on ev training my swampert. I am also currently doing machop now-ev training.

Pearl: I am on my leech seed tangela IV breeding project. Have not been lucky for a two flawless yet, but do have some spitbacks already. I hope to get a really good one soon.

Master Leo
25th February 2009, 1:36 AM
Well so far, I have been training my new team to the level 40's. My highest lv. pokemon is Cyndaquil and he's on 41. I also decided to add something to my pokemon so I gave them seals to show when they come out. I gave them:

Chatot= Music Notes
Turtwig= Flower Petals
Cyndaquil= Red Flames
Squirtle= Blue Lines
Teddiursa= Blue Stars
Swinub= Downward Lightning Bolts

pidgey rules
25th February 2009, 3:46 PM
Currently I am trying to train a seviper To mid level 50 on diamond as with my other pokes
My team Stands
Seviper Lv 32
Floatzel lv 32
Ambipom lv 35
Wingull lv 33
Elekid lv 40
Heracross lv 44
Im facing volkner soon so im training my team to a high level By not completing the riolu egg thing and basicly farming exp shares and stuff
I'll Keep you updated

Miss_Pocket_Monster
25th February 2009, 7:38 PM
In Diamond, I just beat Fantina. I have a Murkrow (which will later be my Honchkrow), so she wasn't too bad. I really want to evolve my Croagunk so it will be stronger, though; I love Toxicroak.

My team is getting pretty strong, though I'd like someone to fill my fifth slot. Right now, I have the aforementioned Murkrow and Croagunk as well as Ponyta, Prinplup, Luxray, and a Girafarig that's just kind of sitting in the sixth slot.

I hadn't played my Diamond in forever since I got Platinum, so it was nice to go back and rock it some more. I still have my Darkrai and Deoxys-S on there, so that made me happy to see. ;386;

jwla
25th February 2009, 9:15 PM
Thanks to a male Clefairy with Cute Charm (Casanova), I caught a bunch of female Eevees for evolution. Evolved one into Vaporeon, one into Flareon and the most recent into Espeon. The fourth will become Glaceon.
Training Froslass and gaining money by VS Seeking the socialites out near the mansion. Using the money from that to evolve one of my male Eevees into Umbreon. Money certainly helps keep one in stat-enhancers!

Pingouin7
26th February 2009, 12:24 AM
I completed the Sinnoh dex, but I still want to catch those Sinnoh Pokémon that are National Dex only.

pokegamer44
26th February 2009, 5:44 AM
I have Diamond

Today I transferred Pokemon from Sapphire to Diamond. Rayquezza being one of them. I also had my Dratini evolve into Dragonair. I also had Nidoran evolve into Nidorina.

I want to get my wifi setup soon and start battling so I'm basically training my pokemon and filling out my pokedex as much as I can.

Pamizard
26th February 2009, 3:23 PM
How are you using Elekid in Diamond? He isn't in the Diamond/Pearl pokedex.....

He probably used Action Replay to complete the pokedex early so he can fight the ones that appear after u obtain it. I used to do that but now i got all 493 pokemon easilly

ok so about me im ev traning Pokemon i got from GTS trades. I did get a few trades. And well i got a celebi who is hacked (arrived in hoenn at level 3) and its at level 100 but u can still use the celebi in Pokemon Battel Revolution so i dont care about the Pokemon if its hack i still train it

pidgey rules
26th February 2009, 4:27 PM
He probably used Action Replay to complete the pokedex early so he can fight the ones that appear after u obtain it. I used to do that but now i got all 493 pokemon easilly

NEVER say I hack!!!!! Ihave Another ds and I have Both of the games And one is complete and i got Seviper Elekid AND My other non sinnoh pokes from Serebii Ok?

Dragon trainer
26th February 2009, 9:38 PM
Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon
Alakazam
Roserade
Zubat/Golbat/Crobat
Geodude/Graveller/Golem
Rampardos
Machop/Machoke/Machamp
Golduck
Wormadam
Cherubi/Cherrim
Heracross
Drifblim
Haunter/Gengar
Mismagius
Honchrow
Purugly
Whiscash
Chingling/Chimecho
Stunky/Skuntank
Medicham
Bronzong
Bonsly/Sudowoodo
Mime Jr
Blissey
Hoothoot/Noctowl
Spiritomb
Garchomp
Wooper/Quadsire
Wingull/Peplipper
Azurill/Azumarill
Skorpi/Drapion
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Carnivine
Remoraid/Octillery
Finneon/Lumineon
Tentacruel
Feebas/Miltolic
Mantyke/Mantine
Abomasnow
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilily
Yanmega
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Gliscor
Mannoswine
Porygon Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Flosslass
Heatran
Reggigas
Girtina
Dialga
Shaymin
Darkrai
Arceus

Finally dug out my pearl and made a list of all pokemon i still need. But today I've evolved my Bunnery into Loppuny and Caught an adament Cressila and a Quirky Mespirit.

I also Caught a Steelix and bred it for Onix and got an Imphish might use it for trading use. I've put Snover in breeding centre and waiting til its hits 39 then take it and evolve it at 40.

So my next tasks are:

1: Abnosnow
2: Zubat line
3: Rampardos

Going to use this post to monitor my progress as well! Next is Diamond's Shinnoh dex. Hopefully to be done by Easter.

Dragon Rules
27th February 2009, 12:55 AM
Today I tryed chaining Sneasel with my pickup team(Lv 100 Linoone with Covet,Meowth x4). Ended up getting bunch of Grip Claws and some Quick Claws,also a TM Earthquake and a King's Rock! Unfortunately I didn't got any shiny at all. But oh well, I did got bunch of items.

COKTAL
27th February 2009, 1:23 PM
Diamond: Traded a guy a lv. 1 Crany for a lv. 70 Groudon. I was hoping for a better nature than Serious, but oh well.
Pearl: I've decided to just go ahead and get to the top of Cornet. I'm bring w/ me a Bibarel (HM slave), My Charizard, Blaziken, Camerupt, Torkoal, and Houndoom. I wish I could have brought Ponyta for the EXP, but no room :( . I plan to SR for a Shiny Palkia, but I'm going to have to come down and get my false swipper, synchronizer, and wall so I've got to make 2 trips. Oh well, it'll be worth it.

pidgey rules
27th February 2009, 3:42 PM
Final Update before i throw in some really hard grinding
Seviper lv 44
wingull (in training) lvl 33
Elekid lv 42
Heracross lvl 45
Ambipom lvl 35(in training)
Remoraid (remora) in training lvl 24

Dragon trainer
27th February 2009, 5:20 PM
Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon
Alakazam
Geodude/Graveller/Golem
Machop/Machoke/Machamp
Cherubi/Cherrim
Heracross
Haunter/Gengar
Mismagius
Honchrow
Stunky/Skuntank
Medicham
Bonsly/Sudowoodo
Mime Jr
Blissey
Spiritomb
Garchomp
Skorpi/Drapion
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Carnivine
Remoraid/Octillery
Finneon/Lumineon
Tentacruel
Feebas/Miltolic
Mantyke/Mantine
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilily
Yanmega
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Gliscor
Mannoswine
Porygon Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Flosslass
Heatran
Reggigas
Girtina
Dialga
Shaymin
Darkrai
Arceus

Finally dug out my pearl and made a list of all pokemon i still need. But today I've evolved my Bunnery into Loppuny and Caught an adament Cressila and a Quirky Mespirit.

I also Caught a Steelix and bred it for Onix and got an Imphish might use it for trading use. I've put Snover in breeding centre and waiting til its hits 39 then take it and evolve it at 40.

So my next tasks are:

1: Abnosnow
2: Zubat line
3: Rampardos

Going to use this post to monitor my progress as well! Next is Diamond's Shinnoh dex. Hopefully to be done by Easter.

Caught myself a wingull and evolved it into a Pelipper. I've also caught a Golbat and currently got a smoothe bell attached so I'm working on Zubat line. Also evolved Snover into Abnosnow. Also caught a Purugly.

Current Tasks:

1: Zubat line
2: Rampardos
3: Whiscash
4: Golduck
5: Wormadam

EDIT 1:

Last night had an update

Finally got my zubat completed woohoo ^^, evolved my Cranidos into Rampados, caught a female Burmy and evolved that into Wormadam, evolved my Drifloon, caught and evolved a Hoothoot, evolved a marill into Azurmarilland currently looking for a sea inceanse or a Azurill oh and i got wooper/quadsire line done as well. Not a huge update but now working on:

1: Whiscash
2: Golduck
3: Azuril
4: Roserade
5: Chingling/Chimecho line

EDIT 2:

Today

Finally got a Togekiss, working on Chimecho at the moment, got my whiscash, golduck, bronzong, roserade and almost caught Girtina and then killed it, but re set it, but i'm working on my ledgendry later. also completed Azuril/Azurmarill line. Also managed a Tangrowth as well.

So tonight and tomorrow I'm working on:

1: Mismagius
2: Honchrow
3: Stunky/Skuntank
4: Medicham
5: Mime Jr.

6: Blissey
7: Weavile
8: Magnezone
9: Garchomp
10: Mannoswine

COKTAL
28th February 2009, 9:06 PM
Diamond: I got this random wanting to chain so I went in and started chaining Weedle. I got bored of it keep breaking, so I've started w/ Ralts. It's currently at 20 so I'm hoping to get to 40 with this one. I've got an adamant and modest syncher w/ me. I've got a modest ralts in the front of my party in hopes of getting a shiny modest one, but I don't really care about nature on shinies too much if it can't be helped.

EDIT: Chain broke @ 29. I was planning on start resetting at 30 too :(. Oh well, back to Palia.

Pearl: Final gotten to the Palkia battle. I've been reseting for about an hour and a half so far with no luck. I'm guessing it'll take alot longer so I just I'll have to just wait it out for now.
EDIT: I've added about another hour onto my SR time. I've probably reset around 400 times now.

FireHead Hank
1st March 2009, 1:52 PM
Slow progress in my Poliwag project. My new, probably final parents:

;060; (Male, Calm)
HP: 31
Att: x
Def: 0 - 9
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 10 - 19

;060; (Female, Calm)
HP: 31
Att: x
Def: 20-25
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

My goal is either a triple-flawless with 25+ defense or a quad-flawless. Locked up a male, calm one with water-absorb.

SilverLanayru
1st March 2009, 6:27 PM
Haven't posted around this section of the forums for awhile...

My Recent Happenings in Diamond (my original copy)...
- I received a 10ANIV Entei in a trade from my online bestie, Wiimote, a few weeks ago...and he's also given me a shiny Drifloon and a shiny Slakoth (he didn't mind what I give him so I gave him my Doduo who has the FEAR tactic, a shiny Cresselia which isn't hacked, and my ev-trained Altaria).
- While I was ev-training my Entei, I encountered and caught a shiny Sneasel in the process (and sadly it didn't have a really good nature).
- Indeed on the first day of the TRU Shaymin Event, I clamied my Shaymin ^^
- Since I happened to give Wiimote one of my favorite pokemon (which is my ev-trained Altaria...and which is one of his faves too), I decided to hunt down a shiny Swablu through chaining. Yet that hasn't been progressing well ^^;

My Recent Happenings in Diamond (my extra copy that's in my DSTT cartridge)...
- I'm still at the beginning of the game...still soft-resetting for a good-natured Piplup.

My Recent Happenings in Pearl (one that's also in my DSTT cartridge)...
- Same thing with my extra copy of Diamond...except that I'm soft-resetting for a good-natured Chimchar.

Master Leo
1st March 2009, 6:59 PM
Experementing teams and using my faves with my "Baby Team." In the process of switching my Squrtle and my Teddiursa with Chinchou and Bagon. Got Bagon yesterday but I have to find a good natured Chinchou and train it. Anyone with a good baby team, tell me and I might use it.

foxyman1167
2nd March 2009, 3:18 PM
~Today on Pearl, I finally finished EV training my awesome Scyther I got from Curvedbean. It has 31/31/31/x/x/31 and I trained it in 252 HP/128 Attack/128 Defense.
~Aftert chaining Gastrodon to EV Scyther in HP, I kinda starting wanting to chain. I chained Gastrodon up to 9 (epic fail!), and Bidoof up to 22 (My 2nd best!), while at the same time EVing Scyther in HP.
~Still breeding my new Diamond team of Torterra, Infernape, Feraligatr, and Electivire.

diamond trainer
2nd March 2009, 3:22 PM
ev training battle tower team.

COKTAL
2nd March 2009, 7:19 PM
Pearl: Still reseting for Shiny Palkia. I've probably reset around 1,500-1,750 so far. If my calculations are correct, at around 5,800 resets, I'll have had around a 50% chance overall of finding a shiny. Hopefully I'll get it before then.
Diamond: Seeing as I've gotten bored of reseting for now, I've decided to start working on my dex. I'm completing my Sinnoh dex now seeing as I've got all of the 1-3 gen pokemon on my Ruby. I've currently gotten 106 out of 150 now.

Sapphire Phoenix
3rd March 2009, 2:00 AM
I'm training my Shiny Yanma. I do not want it to evolve, since it will lose its Compoundeyes ability. Right now it's a Lv. 43, and I'm training to lv. 100...

COKTAL
3rd March 2009, 6:02 PM
Pearl: Still reseting for my Shiny Palkia. I've put in atleast 12 hours of reseting in the past 3 days, and it's starting to get boring.

EDIT: Just caught SHINEY Palkia!! Mild nature, w/ pretty good IV's. I was using a modest synchronizer, but I don't really care that it messed up.

Diamond: Still working on the pokedex. I've now got 125 of 150 in the Sinnoh dex. Unfortunatly, I need to get Palkia for the dex so I'm going to have to force myself to continue SRing soon.

jwla
3rd March 2009, 9:19 PM
In my Diamond (second time through):

-caught a couple Sableye using the dongle method
-stocked the PalPark with Pokémon from LeafGreen and captured them
-used the PokéRadar to find a Sunkern
-placed Jigglypuff in the Day Care. I want her to learn Hyper Voice, but, don't want to train her
-caught many, many tree Pokémon. I have 3 Aipoms, 3 Heracrosses, a number of Burmy (mostly male), a number of Combee (a couple of which are female), and a number of Cherubi (mixed genders). Still no Munchlax, though.

I am giving it a rest now. Later I will dongle some more Pokémon from LeafGreen, FireRed and Sapphire. I can't find my Ruby or Emerald, right now.

Disaster_Lord
3rd March 2009, 10:16 PM
Pearl:
Checking some of my boxes i discovered i had several eevees i didnt trained, so i used 39 rarecandies(Pick up pwns!) in them and i discovered some beauties:
Some max speed modest(shame i already have my perfect espeon(good bless breeding)), other max hp bold(Already have an umbreon, but im going to breed a wish vaporeon with them).
But the most promising thing was a Male Hasty eevee with the following IV`s.
HP: 25
ATK: 31
DEF: 26
SPA: 29
SPD: 31
Speed: 31
The problem is that i have not decided in what to evolve it...Flareon looks promising(Brutal atk or mixed sweper), but max speed swords dancing leafeon is you know...so cool.
Im wondering can someone suggest me in wich one evolve this eevee? It has no eggs moves.

Dragon trainer
4th March 2009, 2:03 AM
Empoleon
Heracross
Haunter/Gengar
Mismagius
Honchrow
Stunky/Skuntank
Blissey
Spiritomb
Garchomp
Skorpi/Drapion
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Carnivine
Remoraid/Octillery
Finneon/Lumineon
Feebas/Miltolic
Mantyke/Mantine
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilily
Yanmega
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Gliscor
Mannoswine
Porygon Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Flosslass
Heatran
Reggigas
Girtina
Dialga
Shaymin
Darkrai
Arceus

Today ive got my tradings out the way, to get honchrow will have to be re thought of and also to get mismagius i'm training up my misdreavus for shadow ball. I have completed machop/abra/geodude lines and aiming to get all the water pokemon by tomorrow. Also hoping to get Stunktank line completed and get a Blissey by tomorrow.

Umbreon-dana
4th March 2009, 3:28 AM
Beat Palmer, DS FTW, got to ~420 in the dex, got Shaymin, started breeding Shinx under the name "Project Éclair (Lightning)", and I planned the next thirteen breeding projects to do. Except names. =|

I'm going to be busy.

jwla
4th March 2009, 3:33 AM
My team is getting pretty strong, though I'd like someone to fill my fifth slot. Right now, I have the aforementioned Murkrow and Croagunk as well as Ponyta, Prinplup, Luxray, and a Girafarig that's just kind of sitting in the sixth slot.

Your team is pretty similar to mine. I have, besides Torterra and Octillery, Toxicroak, Honchkrow, Luxray and Girafarig. I thought for a long time that I wanted a different sixth, but, Girafarig came through too many times for me to replace her, so she stuck there.

Birds of Paradise
4th March 2009, 8:27 AM
Well, I finally brought my diamond back out into the sunlight again (well, I guess you could say the rain with the current weather). Instead of going back into chaining I decided to try to do something that would actually get something accomplished, instead of spending hours chaining then having it break with no shiny to show for it. So I found an almost completed wifi team in my box, took it out for a few battles on wifi and decided to breed and train the last pokemon that would counter my teams weakness. So I finally have a sneasel with ice punch and decent ivs, and now I am ev training it. I also need to grow a ton of berries cause some of my other team members were traded for but I found out that some of them have decent ivs, so I need to retrain those as well. Currently switching around some movesets as well. I had gotten tired of the repetitivness of d/p when I stopped playing it for a while, and now at least I'll be busy doing different things for a while.

COKTAL
4th March 2009, 1:24 PM
Diamond: I've gotten up to 125 on my dex. I'm planning on getting the trade Evolutions in a few minutes since I'm borrowing a DS right now.
Pearl: Just beat the 8th gym in my Fire mono-type challenge. Now I'm level grinding my team to 50 so that I can make it through Victory Road. I'm considering trading over my lucky egg, but I'm not sure about that yet. Also traded over the lake pokemon so that I can get my Nat. Dex and be able to SR for them as shiny when I feel like it.

R_N
5th March 2009, 3:58 AM
Just a minute ago I managed to steal a Lucky Egg from a Chansey!
This will make future training & Platinum a loooot easier

Admittedly this would have been more useful back when I was evolving everything to complete the dex (which, with Shaymin, is now at 492 by the by)

I've also decided to start putting together a little team for PBR's Little Cup.
Because why not. In fact it was the whole reason I was even in the area with Chanseys (raising a Male Scyther to get some goodies onto a baby Technician Scyther)

jwla
5th March 2009, 5:59 PM
I have been doing my daily round of trees in the Floaroma area. Didn't get anything worthwhile (two Wurmples and a Silcoon). Found my swarm Pokémon, Absol (great, the Disaster Pokémon on a day when I am supposed to board a flight! ;) ). About to head to Mr.Backlot's and see what he has wandering the old garden.

@Snowyarticuno
I only caught one Chansey since I have started playing, and was thrilled to see that it had a Lucky Egg. That has worked wonders for me. It'll definitely be sent over to Platinum!!

NotChip
6th March 2009, 11:54 AM
The ground trembles as my mighty Adamant Metagross roams the land!!!
Finally, after many years (well 2) I have a Metagross with maxed attack! That's something I've been longed for since the day I brought over my old Metagross from my Ruby game.

Yes I know that like 90% of you out there just so happen to have one, a shiny one, a shiny one with 31 IV's in every field and apparently its legit, but for me this day is a glorious one!

My Metagross will no longer leave foes at 1HP when they're strikend by Meteor mash, they'll now die a horrible death!
Oh and this Metagross just so happens to have some amazing IV's all around (with the exception of Defense (8))

COKTAL
6th March 2009, 1:02 PM
Diamond: I've been chaining Stunky's the past few days so I can get an Adamant one for a trade. I've had about 4 broken chains that were in the 20's-mid 30's. I've decided w/ the one I've got now to start reseting at 30 for safety.
Pearl: I've been level grinding Blaziken in Victory road w/ my lucky egg I've traded over from Diamond.

R_N
6th March 2009, 10:31 PM
I beat Palmer last night for the first time ever! Sure a lot of it was luck (Milotic used Hydro Pump twice on Roserade, the second one missing; Rhyperior's Flamethrower didn't kill Roserade; I managed to Hypnosis Dragonite & switch over to Gastrodon safely, and his second Dragon Rush (which could have killed me!) missed allowing Gastrodon's 2nd Ice Beam to hit) but darnit it feels good to beat him, and without actively EV trained & bred-to-perfection pokemon.

foxyman1167
6th March 2009, 11:41 PM
Well I have done a load recently on my Diamond file:

-Started, named myself Oscar, and chose Piplup.
-Headed to Sandgem, where along the way I caught Starly (4) and Bidoof (1).
-Traded the Starlies (<-- doesn't sound right) for the eggs containing my new team, hatched em all, and trained them all -to level 7.
-Beat all trainers on the way to Orebourgh, and caught a Shinx, Kricketot, Starly, Bidoof, Geodude, Machop, Budew, Zubat, Onix, and traded for an Abra.
-By the time I reached Roark, my team was at 12-13, so I trained em all to 15, and challenged Roark. Turtwig owned Roark with Seed Bomb, and before I knew it, I had a badge!
-Along the way to Floaroma Town, I caught a Buizel, Shellos, and Pachiruisu, and kicked TG to Eterna.
-Went through Eterna Forest with ease, catching all the new pokemon I found.
-Got to Eterna, with my team at 22, and headed to Gardenia, with Chimchar leading the pack. OHKO'd them all with Fire Punch, and headed on my way.
-Kicked TG to Veilstone, and trained my team to 25, and healed.
-Sped down Cycling Road, and beat all the trainers, and healed at Orebourgh.
-Beat all the trainers in Wayward Cave, and caught some more pokemon. Bronzor is a great pokemon catcher, BTW! And then I saved.
-Got a little bored, and I started training random pokemon for PokeDex pages, like Wurmple-->Silcoon-->Beautifly, Wurmple-->Cascoon-->Dustox, Bidoof-->Bibarel, Kricketot-->Kricketune, Starly-->Staravia, and Piplup-->Prinplup.

Turtwig lvl 26 @ Adamant
-Seed Bomb
-Secret Power
-Bite
-Curse

Chimchar lvl 26 @ Adamant
-Fire Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Ember
-Torment

Totodile lvl 26 @ Adamant
-Water Gun
-Ice Punch
-Thrash
-Dragon Dance

Elekid lvl 26@ Adamant
-Thunderpunch
-Fire Punch
-Ice Punch
-Low Kick

Time 10:00
PokeDex 37/50
Badges 2

Status ATM:
Training my team to evolve, and training for Maylene/Crasher Wake.

Zero Nexus
7th March 2009, 12:43 PM
Recently i've been mass-breeding Treecko's to put on the GTS.

Also, i have a question for peopple; has anybody ever hatched some Pokemon and (WITHOUT restarting the whole game!) started training them from scratch? You know, just hatched them and started levelling them up by fighting wild Pokemon, even if you can't do the gyms or whatever?

pidgey rules
7th March 2009, 12:46 PM
I've been busy leveling up my eevee its at lvl 50 now 7 more levels until trump card I cant wait to see the awesomeness
And to the above questipn i have and will be for some time

TomstarRule
7th March 2009, 5:16 PM
I have just made a Team to pwn a friend who's house I'm going to in an hour or so, tested it in the Battle Tower and E4 but can't find the place where I get the ribbon to prove all EVs are on there...

the_w0lf
8th March 2009, 4:32 AM
Picked up Pearl only to see a team already in ful swing. I had one badge so I decided why not continue. Travelled to the Eterna first. I helped that one girl and decided to evolve my Impish Eevee into Leafeon while I was there. Continued to train in the forest, Ledyba evolved and I went to beat Galactic/Gardenia.
Team:

Leafeon 22
Ledian 22
Snorunt(F)23
Kirlia(M) 22

Not too sure for my final members, most likely a ground and fire/water type.

Trainer Emily
8th March 2009, 4:35 AM
Just pal-parked 2 Staryus from Emerald.
One is Modest, and the other is Timid, but both have wonderfully outstanding IVs (i.e. at least 151 sum of all IVs), plus x/x/x/31/x/31 IVs.
Good thing both remained the Natural Cure after I tested to evolve them by Water Stones.
Then I continue mass breeding for Dratinis with x/31/x/x/x/31 IVs at Emerald.

xANGELx
8th March 2009, 9:16 AM
Diamond: I had just defeated the elite 4 for the 119th time when i decided to try and get a black trainer card. I already had a bronze one from completing the national dex, winning all master rank divisions and defeating the elite 4. I picked the pokemon i wanted and bred a piplup, aron and bagon (for empoleon, aggron and salamence). I trained them heaps and in between battles i stole heaps of flags and got the platinum flag. After getting the gold i was more determined than ever to get the black so i trained them all to level 50, taught them the best moves i could and retired after my 100th battle =P

R_N
9th March 2009, 1:16 AM
Bah, my plan for a Little Cup Scyther was only 3/5ths successful.
Technician, Quick Attack, & X-Scissor came through on the baby, but I was hoping that Pursuit &/or Wing Attack would go through as well.
I just assumed if the Male had moves the baby would normally learn through level up they'd all pass on!

Dragon trainer
9th March 2009, 11:24 AM
Heracross
Spiritomb
Skorpi/Drapion
Feebas/Miltolic
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilily
Yanmega
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Gliscor
Mannoswine
Porygon Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Flosslass
Heatran
Reggigas
Girtina
Shaymin
Darkrai
Arceus

Done loads :D just the last few blanks to work on:

1: Adament Sneasel
2: Evolve Murkrow on Diamond trade and trade back with Mismagius - Done
3: Trade and Trade back Pearl with Diamond Ledgendry
4: Breed a modest Magnemite
5: Breed for a adament Lickitung

6: Breed for an adament Rhyhorn
7: Adament for Mannoswine
8: Catch Girtina
9: Catch Heatran
10: Get Reggigas

EDIT: Got Garchomp/Getting Infernape Line and also going to find a heracross!

COKTAL
9th March 2009, 1:04 PM
Diamond: I finally got my Stunky chain to pay off. It took almost 300 Super Repels in all and about 7 different chains, but I finally got my 5 shinies. It took about an hour of resetting for the first, but the second came 2 resets later, and the third right after the battle w/ the 2. The last 2 I just had to keep reseting. I broke the chain at 57, and new personal best.
Pearl: Back to my Mono-type challenge. Still level grinding at the entrance of Victory Road.

shadowkami
9th March 2009, 1:29 PM
I've been catching Hasty ghastlys for decent EVs. My latest has a 19 IV in speed and a 28 IV in special attack. I was considering catching some more. I also Managed to get a 35 win streak at the battle tower, beating the tower tycoon for the first time. I got my regigigas at Toy's R' US a day earlier than everybody else so I can start growing berries earlier yay!

Pamizard
9th March 2009, 3:59 PM
ev training more pokemon i got from GTS.

R_N
10th March 2009, 4:36 AM
Stilllll thinking about what to put on my Little Battle Scyther.
So many decisions! Pursuit? Night Slash? Metal Claw or Iron Head? Wing Attack?

In the mean time I've been refining my current team with various items that are better then the plates I've had on them. Maybe I'll take advantage of this Lucky Egg & finally get some level 100 goodness going on....

Dragon Rules
10th March 2009, 4:47 AM
Ev trained my Scyther,gaved it the moveset Aerial Ace,X-scissor,Brick Break and maybe Pursut. Its gonna be a life orb sweeper.
Also I decided to keep my shiny Jolly Growlithe,I'm probably gonna make it a physical sweeper and have the exact moveset as my other Arcanine(reversal-set),or maybe a choice band arcanine,which one's better?

jwla
10th March 2009, 4:23 PM
Caught my first shiny (encounter, not traded for). I was looking for the daily swarm Pok&#233;mon (Doduo) and the first Pok&#233;mon I run across is a shiny Starly. She's not quite rare, but, I took her. Heading to the Toys R Us today to see about getting a Regigigas.

Pyrax
10th March 2009, 6:43 PM
I'm currently training my ivysaur, wartortle, grovyle, and marshtomp.
I've also currently defeated palmer.

Dabottle
10th March 2009, 8:49 PM
Well I'm going to get back to business soon as I have some guys to breed for stuff but I'm waiting 'til I finish Ruby so I can send Snorunt and 2 King's Rock over for the Dex (5 more) and I'm looking for my bloody Dubious disk which went Missing and isn't on the route so I have it...somewhere

COKTAL
11th March 2009, 1:40 AM
Diamond: Currently chaining for my Scramble team I'm going to be using in Platinum once I get it. I've got to get these shinies: Buneary, Pichu, Krickitot, Murkrow, and Geodude. I've already gotten Shinx (I'm just going to use the one I got from my earlier time chaining them). I'm going to start chaining Murkrow in a few minutes since I have to chain at night.
Pearl: Just made it through Victory Road and I've beaten my rival before entering the league. Now I've got to go level grind my team up to 55 so that they can stand a chance. The current weakest is Houndoom at 35. Good thing I trade over a lucky egg to my Pearl game!!

yeminied
11th March 2009, 1:56 AM
Decided to go for the Monotype Challenge and chose grass types as my monotype since I never have grasses in my team. I chose Turtwig and caught myself a Budew and traded over two eggs with a Bulbasaur and Eevee. Beat Roark easily. Gardenia was a bit of a problem but I got through in the end. I got to Veilstone and my Leafeon (called Scruffs) was a star. I took out Meditite and Machoke and even lasted a few turns for me to use growl on Lucario. Ivysaur failed and my Grotle finished Lucario off. It took me so long to get Budew to evolve but finally did. I love my Roselia. Crasher Wake's Gyarados knocked out Ivysaur because of continuous misses of leech seed and sleep powder. But Quagsire and Floatzel were a peice of cake for Torterra and Roselia.

Now all I have to do is take on Team Galactic in Lake Something.

Zhanton
11th March 2009, 8:08 AM
Started FireRed over, and migrated a Bulbasaur and some other random pokes to try and fill up my Dex. Hatched some Squirtle and Charmander, and caught some other pokes.

jwla
11th March 2009, 1:57 PM
I am currently traveling with Marley on Victory Road (I saved and went to bed when I got halfway through). I am going to search for a Duskull/Dusclops and a Togepi, too. Going to stop when I reach the exit, though, so I can check my swarm and mansion Pok&#233;mon of the day before I go searching.

CharizardMaster
12th March 2009, 1:21 AM
Got the event shaymin and finished ev training it and a croagunk.

foxyman1167
12th March 2009, 1:45 AM
Foxyman1167's Diamond Challenge Part 1/5;389; ;392; ;160; ;466;

After beating Gardenia, and training random pokes, I headed for Hearthome City. I beat all trainers along the way, evolving Turtwig, Chimchar, and Elekid as I went. Reached Hearthome, cruised through Rival battle, and headed for Solaceon. Beat even more trainers, and did random crap there. Continued along to Veilstone, where I trained on the trainers south of Veilstone, up to 36, evolved Totodile for Aqua Tail, and had no trouble at all with Maylene. Aqua Tail + Dragon Dance FTW! Headed south, beating more trainers, and got to Pastoria City, where I tried the Great Marsh for the first time, and was dissapointed. It isn't as good as the Kanto Safari Zone, because I caught every Great Marsh exclusive pokemon in one go. Headed past Pastoria, and beat all the trainers that lead to Mr. Backlots house. Headed back, and beat Crasher Wake with not much trouble. Electabuzz did the work, KOing Gyarados and Floatzel with Thunderpunch, and 3KOing Quagsire with Low Kick. Got outta there, and headed north, beating my horrible excuse for a Rival and that stupid Galactic grunt. Got the Old Charm, headed to Celestic town with no trouble, and beat all trainers thereafter. Flew back to Hearthome, where I trained a little bit on the Gym trainers. Got to Fantina, with Croconaw OHKOing all with Dragon Dance (LOVE IT!) and Crunch. Afterwards I saved, and am currently standing outside of the PokeCenter.

;388; Grotle lvl 37 @ Adamant
~Seed Bomb
~Secret Power (Stone Edge)
~Leech Seed
~Bite (EQ)

;391; Monferno lvl 38 @ Adamant
~Fire Punch
~Thunderpunch
~Close Combat
~Facade (???)

;159; Croconaw lvl 37 @ Adamant
~Aqua Tail (Waterfall)
~Ice Punch
~Crunch (Dragon Claw?)
~Dragon Dance

;125; Electabuzz lvl 38 @ Adamant
~Thunderpunch
~Fire Punch
~Ice Punch
~Low Kick (Brick Break)

Starting to train my team to 45 on Iron Island (Riley FTW!)

Bah, my plan for a Little Cup Scyther was only 3/5ths successful.
Technician, Quick Attack, & X-Scissor came through on the baby, but I was hoping that Pursuit &/or Wing Attack would go through as well.
I just assumed if the Male had moves the baby would normally learn through level up they'd all pass on!

No, if they are level up moves, both the mother and father need to know, lets say Wing Attack for the baby to know Wing Attack.

Ev trained my Scyther,gaved it the moveset Aerial Ace,X-scissor,Brick Break and maybe Pursut. Its gonna be a life orb sweeper.

I'm assuming you're gonna evolve, so how about Bullet Punch > Pursuit? Priority move that packs a punch, no pun intended.

Bullet Punch (40 BP) + Technician (+20 BP) + STAB (+30 BP) = 90 BP

LizzyLiz
12th March 2009, 6:59 PM
Started doing some Pokemon Ranch wanted pokemon missions before I fight Waker on my Pearl. Got a Wailmer, Tangela, and Pikachu because of it (though for the Pikachu I lost Da Ji (Golbat that was going to be Crobat, but there are many other Zubats to catch and level up ^_^) I am also leveling up a Bronzor and my Manaphy (Pokemon Rangers sent through one, though I might finish up Shadows of Almia for another one and Darkrai) And as soon as I can use Strength out of battle, I plan on catching me Gabits, because I never took the time to actually catch one all the other times I did Pearl ><; )

jwla
12th March 2009, 7:11 PM
I went to Toys R Us and got the Regigigas today! I checked my swarm and mansion Pok&#233;mon (Skitty and Meowth, I have both) and then went to the GTS. Someone traded a Shieldon for my Cranidos. I traded a Ditto for a Chimchar, and posted one of my Aipoms for a Munchlax.

Dragon Rules
12th March 2009, 11:22 PM
Fully Eved my Scyther,right now I'm challenging the Elite Four to level it up. It have the perfect attack and speed stats,so i'm probably gonna make it a life orb sweeper.

TSL
13th March 2009, 1:14 AM
FINALLY decided to EV my Raikou, while not the best nature it is one of my favorite of legendaries (all of the Johto ones, actually). So before school today and during Journalism class I EV'd it in special attack and I finally looked up where to EV for speed (as I am just getting back into the groove of pokemon) on Serebii so I can also EV my Shaymin (which has near perfect stats in Special Attack and HP I believe). I just finished totally EVing my Raikou and now I will finish Shaymin with speed (who I had already trained in Special attack) then level them up. Will be awesome.

Stealthy Gyarados
13th March 2009, 2:07 AM
Finally caught shiny azelf, slightly frusterated as synchronize did work for modest, but it rolled an abysmal special attack and a 31 atk... That, and I discovered it can't bolt/beam with nasty plot, as it can't learn icebeam... Oh well, atleast it can hurt when it goes out with a bang.

I never learned my lesson with the 8000~ (+/- 500) resets spanning over a month, as I immediately moved on to heatran...

Aesir22
13th March 2009, 3:42 PM
Diamond:
Did some SRs for shiny Spiritomb, no luck.
Traded several shinies to this game for storage
Tried chaining larvitar. Highest larvitar was 12, no shiny.

Pearl:
Migrated several new shinies from my emerald file. Traded some pokemon for items ofer WiFi. Tried chaining in the sandstorm again, but no luck for an early shiny

jwla
13th March 2009, 4:18 PM
Caught a Swinub (daily swarm) and evolved it into Piloswine. Traveled through Stark Mountain with Buck, and caught Heatran. Traded my extra female Combee for a male Spiritomb. Poster an Aipom on the GTS, but, I don't remember what I asked for! o_O Later I will search them Underground for some Heart Scales.

TSL
13th March 2009, 9:26 PM
Started my training of the now EV'd Raikou and Shaymin. I have Shaymin at level 76 now, I did the Elite Four a few times and then figured I'd casually chain some of the higher level wild pokemon with Shaymin holding a lucky egg. I just had a 15 chain of Rhydon broken, so I'm taking a break for Fallout now.
Raikout hasn't been trained at all yet.

swampert55
13th March 2009, 9:56 PM
Training Sceptile and Blaziken against trainers on Route 222. Sceptile is at Level 78 and Blaziken at Level 79. The Rich Boy (next to the large grass patch to the west) gives &#163;9600 per victory; each victory gives almost emough for 1 vitamin.

Dragon trainer
14th March 2009, 2:50 PM
Spiritomb

Feebas/Miltolic
Weavile
Yanmega
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Gliscor
Porygon Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Flosslass
Reggigas
Shaymin
Darkrai
Arceus

1: Jolly Sneasel
2: Modest Magnemite
3: Adament Lickitung
4: Adament Rhyhorn
5:

Caught my Girtina and Heatran, still breeding for Adament Sneasel, traded there and back diagla and Honchrow. Now breeding for Rock slide Adament Swinub for Mannoswine, still waiting for Magnemite and now breeding for Skorpi for a trade and collecting some pokemon from games:

Yanma/Starters/Lickitung.

EDIT: Got Heracross, hoping to get another huge batch of pokemon obtained tonight :)
EDIT 2: Got Mannoswine, hatching for a TRADE for Skorpi
EDIT 3: Now levelling up for Drapion
Breeding now:
- Modest female Snorunt
- Adament Rhyhorn --> Rhyperior
- Adament/Jolly WoW Male Ralts DONE
- Adament Lickitung --> Lickilily DONE
- Adament Elekid with Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch/Low Kick
- Timid/Modest Porygon
- Imphish/Jolly Gligar
- Jolly Yanma
- Mild or Modest Magby
-Jolly Sneasel

jwla
14th March 2009, 4:08 PM
Caught a Wailord on Route 223. Posted a Dewgong on the GTS for a Sealeo. Caught the swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day and evolved it (Makuhita-->Hariyama). Evolved a Krabby to a Kingler (a swarm from a couple days ago). Just doing what I can to keep myself occupied before Platinum comes out.

foxyman1167
14th March 2009, 5:41 PM
Foxyman1167's Diamond Challenge Part 1/5 ;389; ;392; ;160; ;466;

Foxyman1167's Diamond Challenge Part 2/5 ;389; ;392; ;160; ;466;

-After beating Fantina, I headed to Canalave City, with Electabuzz beating the fishermen and sailors.
-When I got to Canalave City, I quickly challenged my Rival, who once again was no challenge at all. Healed, and headed to Iron Island.
-Started training my team up to 45, all the while, defeating the trainers.
-Got the egg from Riley, hatched it, and headed to the Gym.
-The Gym trainers were no match for my Monferno, who destroyed them all with Fire Punch or Close Combat.
-Took on Byron with Electabuzz, who recently learned Brick Break, which pretty much decided the match.
-Did the library thing, headed to Valor, beat all the Grunts there, and flew to Verity, where I beat Saturn.
-Headed to Mt. Coronet, after evolving my whole team, and had little to no trouble getting to Snowpoint.
-Once there I preceeded to beat all Gym trainers with Infernape, and challenge the Gym with my team at lvl 50.
-Took down Candice with Infernapes Fire Punch and Close Combat, and saved.

;389; lvl 50 @ Adamant
-Seed Bomb
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Leech Seed

;392; lvl 50 @ Adamant
-Fire Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Close Combat
-Slack Off

;160; lvl 50 @ Adamant
-Aqua Tail
-Ice Punch
-Crunch
-Dragon Dance

;466; lvl 50 @ Adamant
-Thunderpunch
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break

Time 30:22
Badges 7
Pokedex 68/115

Status ATM: About to head to Veilstone, where TG's HQ is waiting to be destroyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

On my Pearl file, I did a few trades, and actually got far in the Battle Tower, with my Starmie, Electivire, and Dragonite. I got beaten in the 37th match, by a Weavile whos Ice Shard OHKO'd Dragonite, and Night Slash OHKO'd Starmie and Electivire. I'm just excited I beat Palmer though. Also I traded unknowingly for a hacked Electivire, but I don't care because I traded a cloned Starmie anyway.

Sapphire Phoenix
15th March 2009, 1:00 AM
I was bored, so I played around with the PokeRadar and found both a shiny Floatzel AND a shiny Swellow!!!! :D

Then I went to the Battle Tower out of bordom also. My Garchomp owned a whole set of pokémon and their trainers, but after a while she began to faint more ;_; I battled the Tower Tycoon again and I beat him... again. This is how the battle went:

1st Turn: Garchomp uses Dragon Claw... Dragonite faints! He sends out Milotic.
2nd Turn: I switch Garchomp out with my Electivire. Milotic uses Surf and almost kills Ele.
3rd Turn: Milotic uses surf again and KO's Electivire. I send out my Milotic.
4th+ Turn: Now, the last time I faced him I used the very same Milotic against his Milotic and won. Luckly my Milotic was faster and I uses Aqua Ring, along with her Leftoevers was the only thing that kept her alive... Thank goodness for my Mirror Coat.
??? Turn: His Milotic faints and he sends out his Rhyperior. I use Surf... and it's gone.

The last time I battled him he was a lot harder...

Guvie00
15th March 2009, 1:39 AM
Started in GTS, Flew to Fight area, Battled Rival, Won, Healed in Poke Centre, Flew back to Jubilife City, Got Lotto ticket, Won PP up (again), Flew to Floaroma Town, Got Aspear berry (from woman in shop), Flew to Hearthome City, Got Leppa berry (from Berry master), Flew to Pastoria City, Got Chople berry (from hiker), Flew to Oreburgh City, Collected (another) Cranidos from Fossil guy and gave him another Skull fossil, Went into the Wayward Cave and after 2 years of playing met my first and only shiny Bronzor caught it at LV16 YAY Used Dig to get out if the Cave, Flew to Resort area, Healed up, Saved game, Used PC Box, Moved my team about and selected Bronzor, Placed it head of the team gave it EXP Share, Used VS seeker on trainers leading up to Stark Mountian (several times), Evolved Bronzor to Bronzong, Flew to Eterna City, Renamed Bronzong Green Arrow, Saved game.

(Outside of game (I shouted on Daughter and bragged that I'd finally caught a Shiny!!))

encas
15th March 2009, 3:14 AM
Went to the GTS, and picked up a UT Japanese Naive Kanto Entei. Its IVs are really good, especially considering it's from Kanto, and 3rd Gen roamers have sucktastic IVs. The IVs are:

31/30/24/24/1/24, Hidden Power 31 Steel

As a bonus, it was taught Body Slam via Move Tutor! Needless to say I'm pretty happy right now. ^__^

Chaos Rush
15th March 2009, 4:52 AM
I successfully did this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKPj4tcybE) glitch (but doing the Shaymin part rather than the Darkrai part), and look what I got:
Pic 1 (http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5686/dscf0232t.jpg)
Pic 2 (http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1494/dscf0227.jpg)
Pic 3 (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1350/dscf0235.jpg)
Pic 4 (http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2107/dscf0236.jpg)

:P :P :P I can't believe the glitch actually works.

dragon-dark-master
15th March 2009, 5:02 AM
Kept on trying for a bold/calm Chicorita that often dozes.... no luck put about 100 of those little ba*****s on to my ranch up tp about 850, i can smell my second Mew...

dragon-dark-master
15th March 2009, 5:10 AM
Sorry, double post... :(

MKFC
15th March 2009, 2:27 PM
Pearl: Started training my Dodrio again. I had trained it a few months ago, but got bored and put it in the PC. Well, thank God that thing is no longer doomed to rot in the PC and then MPR. Currently lv. 39 but I'm stuck on a moveset for it.

Diamond: Budew finally evolved into Roselia after I battled Crasher Wake. So far this is my team:

Infernape lv. 37
Roselia lv. 34
Gyarados lv. 33
Drifblim lv. 36
Pachirisu lv. 34
Hippopotas lv. 25 (in training)

FireHead Hank
15th March 2009, 11:18 PM
This took me longer than I thought. Here is the result of my Poli project:

;060; calm, male, Water Absorb: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 2

Didnt expect this at all. Neither of the parents had a flawless defense IV. Was actually going for a flawless speed stat instead. I got to admit that it bothers me a little bit that the base 70 speed stat goes to waste here, but hey, this Poli will serve as a bulky water Pokemon counter and not a fast sweeper anyway.

All in all I'm very happy with my new Team member, he is my second quad flawless Pokemon ever (besides his mother which I'm not going to use in my teams...so she doesnt really count) with Sasori, my Gliscor, being my first one! I'm so proud!

Currently figuring out a nickname for this awesome Poliwag.

the_w0lf
16th March 2009, 2:38 AM
Still playing Pearl. I have two badges and I just finished the Cool contest for the first two ranks. Once I get better berries and moves, Kirlia will finish the other two. He'll be a Gallade way before then though. I also transfered a Magby into Pearl as the 5th member.

I'm currently training outside Solaceon Town:

Snorunt-23
Kirlia-23
Ledian-24
Magby-23
Leafeon-25

jwla
17th March 2009, 7:05 PM
I have been on a collecting spree. I have been gathering all the level 50+ Pok&#233;mon that I can find in the wild. I have two-and-a-half boxes worth. When not collecting (and evolving) them, I am ever on the hunt for Heart Scales for any good moves I might have missed catching them at a late level. My recent catch is a level 60 female Lapras.

FireHead Hank
17th March 2009, 9:01 PM
Nicknamed my Poli "Gama", which means Toad. I know that its final form is based on a frog and not a Toad but who cares.

I used the Power items for the first time while EV training and finished faster than usual. Gama is now on lv. 33 and evolved into a Poliwhirl. Gonna wait a bit until I let it evolve again.

Sapphiredragon929
17th March 2009, 9:10 PM
I beat Palmer. I used Staraptor, Dragonite, Starmie.

I won by an ice beam. Love ya Starmie.

Staraptor was taken out on his second pokemon, Dragonite failed, and Starmie them out.

Overheat Hothead
17th March 2009, 9:56 PM
Went to Toys R Us today. With both my Diamonds and my Pearl, I downloaded the Wondercard three times. I'm quite pleased. I'll collect them later.

LizzyLiz
18th March 2009, 6:04 PM
At Snowpoint, getting ready to take on the next gym. Been breeding Gabites to try to find a better one then the 2 I caught. I finally evolved my new Golbat into Crobat and took him to the name rater to give him the name Tetarti (Based on the Trauma Center games GUILT which was based off of the Greek days of the week). I also have Skorupi named Kyriaki ><; ) Shoved TRU Regigigas in the PC untill I can transfer...it to Platinum. I also have a jolly Riolu, with an everstone, just can't bring it to myself to evolve the little ...girl, don't know what to name her though, I'll figure it out later.

Peaches
18th March 2009, 6:39 PM
Just restarted on Pokemon Diamond to keep me entertained before the release of Platinum. I chose Turtwig as my starter. Caught a Shinx and currently training it to level 10. Oh yes, and I got the Poketch. Yay... (:

FireHead Hank
18th March 2009, 10:59 PM
After realising that I didnt own a King stone I went on a mission to get one. With a compound eye Butterfree in the first slot I went fishing for wild Poliwhirls on route 227. Luckily the first one which apperead was holding the evolution item.

I went on the GTS, used the evolution trick and Gama evolved into the amazing Frog Pokemon.

I'm currently near Stark Mountain, training Gama who is on lv. 41 at the moment. I really enjoy using him in battles.

zlxq3000
18th March 2009, 11:46 PM
Went on a shiny Absol chain hunt yesterday to no avail. :(

Today, I wandered around Rt 230 for a few hours, fishing and surfing to find a male Corsola, only to discover that they're found on the island on Rt 230. I then decided to start training the Horsea I was going to use for breeding when I realized that instead of doing that, I could just go to Rt 226 (I think) and catch a high-level Seadra. So I did, and am still looking.

I've also been catching almost every pokemon I run into to send them to my Ranch so that I can obtain Mew. I've already got a Bulbasaur egg waiting to be traded for it. So far I've got almost 6 boxes of pokemon ready to be sent over to the Ranch; I don't know how many pokemon are on there so far, but I'm pretty sure it's over 600 by now...

Pamizard
19th March 2009, 5:26 PM
Just ev trained my Docile nature weavile in Speed and Attack. Its really high but i'm still trying to get an adamant or jolly nature. SO im stuck with him for PBR

Pamizard
19th March 2009, 5:33 PM
Just ev trained my Docile nature weavile in Speed and Attack. Its really high but i'm still trying to get an adamant or jolly nature. SO im stuck with him for PBR

foxyman1167
20th March 2009, 12:24 AM
Been breeding Jolly Gibles with x/31/x/x/x/31 for a day, and got two done, and fully EV'd. Now I need to start training him up to Garchomp, and finish training my Scizor for my BT team of Starmie, Scizor, and Garchomp.

FireHead Hank
20th March 2009, 8:47 PM
Changed the nickname of my awesome Politoed from "Gama" to "Gamakiru". Kiru means kill. I love this new nickname, its sounds cool and suits him well.

I'm currently on the victory road, gettin the Leftovers item for Gamakiru. He's on lv. 51 right now.

Dagger54321
20th March 2009, 9:26 PM
I'm EV training my Heracross in HP (at 72 EVs now), when i'm done I expect the spread to be 170 HP, Attack, and Speed. I just defeated my 21st Bidoof in a row, and am battling my 22nd.

GlaceonBoy
20th March 2009, 9:39 PM
I am Currently Battling Cyrus Atop Mt Cornet
He's On Weavile Now So Shouldn't Be To Long :D
Then On To Sunnyshore :D

XX Matty XX

;471;

-Totodile-
20th March 2009, 11:04 PM
I've been EV training the two new Adamant Totodile (now Feraligatr) parents for my future crop of Totodile, since I'm hatching for a shiny. I finished up today and now I'm training them both to Lv.65 so I don't have to worry about moveset shifting in the Daycare.

The father's IVs: 26 / 27 / 26 / 26 / 6 / 15
The mother's IVs: 23 / 31 / 20 / 30 / 14 / 15

I'm hoping that when I get a shiny, it has awesome IV's.

COKTAL
20th March 2009, 11:20 PM
Pearl: Still level grinding for the E4. I haven't tried yet, but I want to have a decent team to enter w/ level wise. Hoping to beat them tommorow afternoon.
Diamond: Chaining Geodude for my Scramble challenge. I'm not going to be able to get all of the shiny's for it, but I'm doing what I can. Also in the middle of setting up a trade for a Lucky Egg to use in Platinum.

FireHead Hank
21st March 2009, 9:57 AM
Searchigng for the Leftovers item with Miley was a great training for my Gamakiru. He reached lv. 58 and I found the item.

I'm currently in the Battle Tower, testing out Gamakiru a bit more.

dragon-dark-master
21st March 2009, 10:22 AM
Tried chaining, no luck...

Then EV'ed for a trade...

GOT ONE AWAY FROM COMPLTETING THE POKEDEX!!!!!!

Dragon Rules
22nd March 2009, 4:54 AM
Today was a great day for me. Got a shiny Adamant Absol at chain 40,it has the perfect ivs in both atk and speed, and right now i'm ev train it. This absol would be a good life orb sweeper.

MKFC
22nd March 2009, 9:12 AM
Checked the IVs for all my Pok&#233;mon randomly, and I found out my Cacturne has a Modest nature and 31 Sp. Atk and 30 Speed! Been training it ever since and I ditched my Dodrio on MPR. Cacturne is currently being EV'd in Speed, at lv. 57

COKTAL
22nd March 2009, 1:05 PM
Diamond: Breeding my pokemon for my Scramble challenge in Platinum. Also leveling up my Weavile to 80 so I can use False Swipe w/ her in Platinum on Dialaga (plan on SRing for Shiny).
Pearl: Beat the E4 last night!! It went down to my lv 50 Charizard against Cynthia's Lucario. I was out of revives, and I didn't have time to heal. She used Aura Sphere, leaving me w/ just a few HP. Then I got a critical w/ Flamethrower to win the battle.

Dragon trainer
23rd March 2009, 6:27 PM
Infernape
Feebas/Miltolic
Weavile
Yanmega
Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar
Gliscor
Porygon Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Flosslass
Reggigas
Shaymin
Darkrai
Arceus

1: Jolly Sneasel
2: Modest Magnemite
3: Adament Lickitung
4: Adament Rhyhorn
5:

Caught my Girtina and Heatran, still breeding for Adament Sneasel, traded there and back diagla and Honchrow. Now breeding for Rock slide Adament Swinub for Mannoswine, still waiting for Magnemite and now breeding for Skorpi for a trade and collecting some pokemon from games:

Yanma/Starters/Lickitung.

EDIT: Got Heracross, hoping to get another huge batch of pokemon obtained tonight :)
EDIT 2: Got Mannoswine, hatching for a TRADE for Skorpi
EDIT 3: Now levelling up for Drapion
Breeding now:
- Modest female Snorunt
- Adament Rhyhorn --> Rhyperior
- Adament/Jolly WoW Male Ralts DONE
- Adament Lickitung --> Lickilily DONE
- Adament Elekid with Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch/Low Kick
- Timid/Modest Porygon
- Imphish/Jolly Gligar
- Jolly Yanma
- Mild or Modest Magby
-Jolly Sneasel

NEW:

Some how my bf got a glitched game and traded me back a Manaphy and i bred a Phione which is soo cute, i've finally got a Spiritomb and a Chimchar which is a monferno now and close to evolving. Next ive got to do my breeding which im doing as i'm only planning on getting once!

His Glitch was Soleon town was raining and he found a ranger in the mart anyone heard of this?

burgaz62
25th March 2009, 6:48 AM
Well i was bored so i started my Pearl again, and traded over 8 eggs, because i couldn't decide on a team. I finally decided on
Tangrowth
Gliscor
Absol
Mamoswine
Magnezone
And an eeveelution, probably Flareon
Training for Roark. I'm going to use Tangela, Swinub and Absol

LyraDestiny
25th March 2009, 9:18 AM
First, I went to Eterna Forest and caught a Metapod, which I then evolved and bred a couple of Caterpies from. Then, I went to go and catch an Absol as it was today's swarm. The first encounter was a shiny Wingull :o so I caught that with a quick ball and then caught my Absol. Today has been a good day.

zlxq3000
26th March 2009, 12:34 AM
Spent last night and today looking for Synchronizers for future Ditto hunts to aid in my quest for perfect IV'd pokemon. The result is a box of 22 Abras and Ralts, each one with a different nature. I may go after the other 3 natures someday, but I don't need them right now. Also, 150 spare pokemon, mostly Abras, for my Ranch. Mew get very soon.

burgaz62
26th March 2009, 9:08 AM
Realizing that I can't get Gliscor, i swapped it for a togekiss, and after been ****** off trying to find a fire stone, I finally decided to trade eevee for a Flareon. hehehe. Now I'm training my pokes for the gym

Zesqio
26th March 2009, 8:45 PM
Doing battle tower challenges for BP. Finally beat the Tower Tycoon for the first time.
The cool part though was I did the whole round with only one Pokemon, my Feraligatr.
I started with a swords dance, and his Rhyperior used thunderbolt. It caught me off guard, but luckily Feraligatr was holding the berry that weakened electric attacks. I finished him with Waterfall and killed Dragonite before he could do anything with Ice Punch. Milotic was the hard part. He used hypnosis, missed and I took off 1/2 damage. Then he got me asleep and after many Dragon Pulses, I woke up and finished it, with 4 HP left.
Currently breeding Sneasel for an all Ice team. Got one, but it was female, and I wanted a male. Don't like the look of the females. Now that I think of it though, if I evove it, it won't matter...

Aurora Valor
26th March 2009, 9:35 PM
Right, second post here in three days but I don't care.
Diamond: I have decided to actually breed for natures on my new team that was stated in my last post; Mightyena, Azumarill, Pichu, Altaria, Gorebyss, and Xatu. Poochyena and Marill are done. I got an Adamant Poochyena after three eggs, and for Marill, I wanted Aqua Jet, and a Bold, Calm, Careful or Impish nature. I got Bold with Aqua Jet on my 4th egg. Next up will be Pichu, for whom I have to train an Ampharos first to get Thunderpunch. And I'm also still waiting for a Natu swarm. Today I got Doduo, which I caught. I also Coveted an Electrizer while training Mareep.

Blazing Charmander
27th March 2009, 4:17 PM
I've been getting bored with my current Diamond file, and so have consequently considered starting a new file. However, i'm prevented from doing so because I have traded a couple of valuables onto this file, with no means of trading them to a safe file. Specifically, I have my Southern Island Latias from Ruby, which is holding Soul Dew, among a few other Pokemon. I really regret migrating them here now lol.

Either way, i've attempted to qwell my boredom by EV training a Pichu for the Battle Tower. It currently has about 80 Speed EVs, but it's holding a Soothe Bell at the moment for mproved happiness, so progress is slow without the Macho Brace thus far. Meanwhile, I already have a fully EV trained Charizard (Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Slash, ?) and Breloom (Spore, Focus Punch, Leech Seed, Giga Drain) from Emerald, both of whom I want to teach a couple of better moves to.

foxyman1167
29th March 2009, 8:50 PM
Foxyman1167's Diamond Challenge Part 1/4

Foxyman1167's Diamond Challenge Part 2/4

Foxyman1167's Diamond Challenge Part 3/4
Diamond: -After beating Candice, I headed south, and did all the TG things.
-Caught Dialga with a Masterball, Rash nature.
-Headed for Sunyshore, beating all trainers along the way.
-Trained my team up to 55, and headed to the gym.
-Torterra did all the work, OHKOing everyone with EQ, and sapping peoples health with Leech Seed.
-Headed north for Victory Road, beating all trainers between Sunyshore and Victory Road.
-Had little trouble with Victory Road, just waltzing through
-Got to the Elite Four, and prepared mentally.
-Aaron was actually hard for once, as Infernape wasn't strong enough to take them all down (Flare Blitz =[), Torterra had to help Infernape with Drapion.
-Bertha was the easiest, as Torterra comepletely destroyed Bertha's pokemon with Seed Bomb and Leech Seed.
-Flint was pretty easy too, as Feraligatr had little trouble with him. Dragon Danced up a few times, and swept with Waterfall.
-Lucian was tough, as Electivire wasnt fast enough to outspeed Alakazam and Medicham, although he still came out on top. Only thing was I had to use Infernape's Flare Blitz to 2HKO Bronzong.
-Cynthia was the hardest, as usual. Spiritomb and Roserade were KOd by Infernape, Gastrodon, Milotic, and Lucario were KOd by Torterra, and Garchomp was KOd by Feraligatr.

For some reason, I took a lot longer to beat Diamond then Pearl (24:23) even though my team was underleveled.

Status ATM Filling my pokedex
Pokedex 86/146
Time 42:13
Badges 8
;389; lvl 58 @ Adamant
-Seed Bomb
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Leech Seed
;392; lvl 57 @ Adamant
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Thunderpunch
-Slack Off
;160; lvl 57 @ Adamant
-Waterfall
-Ice Punch
-Superpower
-Dragon Dance
;466; lvl 57 @ Adamant
-Thunderpunch
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
---------------------------------------------------
Pearl: Well last night I was messing around with some EVd pokemon I recieved in trades, and decided to give the Battle Tower a try. I easily got to the first round battle with Palmer, and it was a close one! My team was a Shiny Togekiss, a Weavile, and my Garchomp. Togekiss pretty much single-handedly beat the first 21 trainers, with her combo of Para-flinch hax =] Got to Palmer, with Togekiss leading. First out was Rhyperior, who hit me with Thunderbolt, didnt do much..... Killed it with Aura Sphere. Next was Dragonite, who got OHKOd by Weaviles Ice Punch. Last was Milotic, who killed both Garchomp and Weavile with Hydro Pump. Luckily Togekiss KOd Milotic with Air Slash. That is the second time I beat Palmer. My last team was Starmie, Electivire, and Dragonite.

VvLiGHTZzOuTvV
30th March 2009, 4:48 AM
I've been training a lot and I'm at the 4th gym now. I have assembled a 5 pokemon team finally and I will save the final spot for a legendary. My current party is...
Lvl 30 Blissey (loving the 195HP, hating my 24 attack)
Lvl 28 Gyarados (no good attacks yet)
Lvl 32 Murkrow (never used one before to decided to train it)
Lvl 35 Gastrodon (Hidden Power comes in handy)
Lvl 38 Infernape (My knockout Pokemon, liking the new move close combat)
I just got Diamond a week ago. I lost my DS a few days before D/P's release in 2007 to a housefire and inherited a DS Lite from a friend after nothing but 360 for 1 and a half years :D

foxyman1167
31st March 2009, 2:53 PM
Pearl:Well today I beat Palmer for the third time. My team was Starmie, Weavile, and Garchomp. After Weavile single handedly beat the first 21 trainers, I reached Palmer. With Starmie as my lead, I OHKOd Dragonite with Ice Beam, OHKOd Rhyperior with Surf, and 2HKOd Milotic with Thunderbolt. That is the fastest I have ever beaten Palmer! It only took 4 turns, and Starmie wasn't even touched (Milotic's Hypnosis missed). I'm still riding that record though, and am preparing to face Palmer in Round 2.

Diamond: I started SRing for a Timid Azelf, and after a few SR's, I got a great Azelf with x/x/x/31/x/23. Shall be EV trained soon, along with a shiny Beldum, shiny Eevee, and maybe a shiny Ponyta.

~King-Milotic~
31st March 2009, 9:46 PM
Pearl: Today started off just as the day before it, chaining today it was good ol Nidoran male. the highest i got was 17 although tbh i think iwas just getting a bit bored. Ive got the shaymin event next week so ive decided to EV train my recent shiny Ampharos aswell as some pokemon i forgot i had on my old Colloseum game, (Vibrava- now flygon and a Piloswine) have decided my team will be

Shiny Milotic
Shiny Ampharos
(hoping for through trade) Shiny Kanghaskhan
Gliscor (breeding hoepfully for a shiny)
Flygon (its a good nature and had Pokerus)
Mamoswine (always been a fan of Piloswine thought id crank it to 11.

currently breeding Gligars...oh btw anyone got any good suggestions for EV training in Sp.Atk. whilst im trying to lv up (i need to get it to LV 100 for the event)

burgaz62
1st April 2009, 12:23 PM
Currently at Celestic Town
I'm on the way to Snowpoint city. I now have on my team:
Magnezone-lvl40
Mamoswine-lvl40
Absol-lvl41
Togekiss-lvl43
Flareon-lvl43
Tangrowth-lvl40

Aesir22
1st April 2009, 3:35 PM
Diamond.: did some SRs for shiny spiritomb and cresselia...still no luck

Pearl:
did some trades and walked around in random places....tried fishing for shiny pokemon, but had no luck

Tadashi
2nd April 2009, 10:13 AM
I'm training some Pok&#233;mon for the Battle Tower.

My newest additions are the Modest Yanmega I hatched & trained, and the lv.62 Eevee I migrated from FireRed. Yes, I raised an Eevee to lv.62 without evolving it. Incidentally, it is a colossal waste of time. However, it is now a Glaceon, and I'm updating its moveset to use in the tower ^^

zlxq3000
3rd April 2009, 8:55 AM
Restarted Pearl after trading Shaymin over to Diamond (giving it to a friend when he comes back from a semester in Japan). I made it to Jubilife City, and now I'm trying to figure out a team to send over to the cartridge from Diamond as eggs that I can play through the game with.

burgaz62
3rd April 2009, 1:38 PM
As we speak I'm in Mt. Coronet, On my Way to fight valiantly against the evil that is Team Galactic. Hopefully my team is strong enough to stop the calamity that Cyrus is about to perform. my Psychic Vision shows he is Goijng to bend the world past it's limits and destroy the whole world. Katana has finally gained the Phsychic Vision he needs, When he, and He is now capable of using Future sight and a mix of his disaster sensing abilities so our powers could join to foresee this disaster. Togekiss is leveling up awfully fast. I hope he is strong enough to beat Cyrus, and the beast that is distorting space, the legendary pokemon Palkia. I must do the Impossible, and change the world's destiny.
I may not return...

Autumnleaf
3rd April 2009, 8:14 PM
I just got the national dex. I caught todays mansion pokemon and todays swarming pokemon, the porygon and skitty. Now I'm on my way to pal park to get poketch feature 20, and transfer my pokemon from FireRed to diamond.

lifesharker
4th April 2009, 9:45 AM
Just defeated the E4 on my first try :). Quite pleased with myself.

Aaron: Fairly easy, aerial ace from Kricketune took most of his team out. However, I misjudged Drapion (guessed it was a poison type, but it turns out it's immune to psychic), so I let Kadabra go down to spare my Clefable the hit. Clefable then finished it with flamethrower.

Bertha: Possibly the toughest of the actual E4, but still not ridiculously hard. Solarbeaming Clefable and Floatzel were my two main attackers here.

Flint: Again, moderately tough, but not OTT. Floatzel took out Infernape and Rapidash. Kricketune almost won a fight with Lopuny (sp?), but some baton passed double teams made my last brick break miss, so Clefable finished the job. Sunny day powered up Clefables flamethrower, so Steelix went down in one hit. Drifblim took out Clefable, so Kadabra finished the job.

Lucian: A walkover. Weaville used night slash to OHKO Mr Mime, Alakazam and Girafarig. Clefables flamethrower 2HKO'd Bronzong, and Kadabra did the same to Medicham. Easiest fight of the E4.

Champion: This was a very tough fight. I hate Spiritomb with a vengance; it took out Clefable and Weaville; luckily, I got a critical aerial ace from Kricketune. Roserade and Lucario both fell to Kadabra easily, and I used these fights as an opportunity to revive my other pokemon. Gastrodon fell to Solarbeam from Clefable. Garchomp was tough: giga impact took out Kadabra and Clefable. Floatzel took him down to within an inch of his like twice (stupid full restore) before finally falling, but Weaville was able to finish the job. Unfortunately, Weaville was unable to outfight Milotic, and even my revived Kadabra fell, so it was left to my injured Kricketune to deliver the final blow in the form of an X-Scissor.

My E4 team:

;419; Floatzel level 57
Hasty Female @ Shell Bell
Ice Fang
Crunch
Strength
Waterfall

A well-rounded, very useful pokemon.

;402; Kricketune level 57
Impish Male @ Sky Plate
Aerial Ace
X-Scissor
Sing
Rock Smash

Although rarely able to hold his own in long fights, proved very useful at revenge kills.

;461; Weavile level 57
Gentle Male @ Dread Plate
Dig
Slash
Night Slash
Ice Shard

Very useful against Lucian and again against Garchomp but not so much elsewhere.

;064; Kadabra level 58
Rash Female @ Twistedspoon
Psychic
Charge Beam
Recover
Shadow Ball

Useful as a heavy hitter, but not designed for longer fights.

;036; Clefable level 59
Lax Female @ Nothing
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Healing Wish
Solarbeam

I almost dumped Clefable when I couldn't get sunny day to complete this moveset, but she was very useful, being able to hit all sorts of things hard.

;279; Pelipper level 28
Calm Male @ Nothing
Fly
Defog
Thief
Surf

One of my HM slaves. Used as a lead to see what my opponent was using, and to stall for a turn while I revived/healed other pokes.

Autumnleaf
4th April 2009, 11:49 AM
I just went to pal park and caught these pokemon from my FireRed game pak for a pal park test:
-Pichu
-Growlithe
-Bagon
-Syther
-Spearow
-Bulbasaur

All were level 15. I need to get snorlax and kecleon over so I can get the color changer poketch app and the kitchen timer.

MasterofDeath
5th April 2009, 12:07 AM
I decided to go back to my Diamond after getting addicted to Platinum.

When I last left off, I just beat Candice with my newly trained Lvl 55 Sneasel.

I went to the lake, blah blah blah. Now I'm at the Veilstone Galactic HQ, and I'm sweeping the annoying grunts while trying to get to Cyrus. I also trained my Drapion a bit and exited the HQ, to catch up with all my other Pokemon.

Oh, and I got the event Shaymin and the Regigigas, which I plan to send over to my Platinum as soon as I obtain another DS.

Empoleon - Lvl 56
Drapion - Lvl 55
Garchomp - Lvl 55
Sneasel - Lvl 55

Zhanton
6th April 2009, 8:02 AM
Got wi-fi (yay) so I've been trading. Got the three Johto Starters, Spiritomb, a Chimchar with great egg moves and other stuff. Thinking about *gasp* EV Training a pokemon for the first time =O

Autumnleaf
6th April 2009, 11:05 AM
I got a venasaur from Pal Park, As well as Entei and Zapdos. The other three pokemon were:
Snorlax
Kecleon
Ninetails

Swarming today are zigzagoon, and in the mansion are Plusle. I tried chaining sneasel to get that that perfect shiny weavile earlier, not much luck. I might try again later.

Aurora Valor
6th April 2009, 8:42 PM
In my Diamond, I'm still working on my team, only having to breed a Mild/Rash/Naive/Hasty Xatu now with Zen Headbutt. I got a Noctowl up to level 37 to actually get that Zen Headbutt, and I also transferred the three Regi's from my friend's Emerald game, and caught Regigigas :)
On my Pearl however, I'm still training in Eterna Forest with Cheryl, now getting my bunch of four up to level 20. I also caught a Misdreavus in the process, which is my fourth team member. my fifth and last Pokemon I haven't decided on yet. For now, I'm one level away from evolving my horrific Magikarp. Team so far:

;129; Draticious/Magikarp level 19.
Quiet nature, likes to thrash about.
-Splash
-Tackle
-
-
Comments: I HATE YOU MAGIKARP!!!! Really, craploads op xp needed for something that has actually lost against a level 10 Wurmple. But Gyarados'll be SO worth it.

;041; Kurobao/Zubat level 19.
Modest nature/Often dozes off.
-Bite
-HP Ghost
-Supersonic
-Wing Attack
Comments: Had a bit of a bad start, but now it's very good.

;388; Dotaitos/Grotle level 20
Quirky nature/Strongly defiant.
-Tackle
-Curse
-Absorb
-Razor Leaf.
Comments: It just rocks with Razor Leaf.

;200; Periculo/Misdreavus level 13
Calm nature/Proud of its power.
-Growl
-Psywave
-Spite
-Astonish
Comments: Pretty good, considering its crappy moveset. As for the nickname, Periculo means danger in Latin.

Zetta Awesome
7th April 2009, 10:00 AM
Recently I beat the Elite 4 for the 21st time to see who I'd like to keep on my main in-game team.
;248;Tyranitar- Lv. 59- I'm probably gonna reserve this for a secondary team
;445;Rush- Lv. 56- One of the staples of my team, I'm gonna keep her
;477;Dusk- Lv. 52- I'm probably keeping him
;468;Rhyme- Lv. 53-Togekiss is one of my favorite 4th gen pokemon+flinch hax is fun. She's a keeper
;474;Zetta- Lv 56- Another staple of my team, definite keeper
;006;Crimson- Lv 60- Just transferred it from Leaf Green, probably gonna put it on a secondary team

I've also attempted the super contests- I failed miserably, I've also tried play with some teams for an RP/possible fan-comic I might make by going through Sinnoh with different pokemon- I've started a mono grass team for one of the characters and started out around Jubilife with a Bulbasaur and Treecko

Aurora Valor
7th April 2009, 8:34 PM
Another post from my side, as fortunate things happened on both my games.
Starting out with Diamond. I finished breeding Natu, and thus completing the breeding part of my team. Next up was claculating their IV's, and I also did that, although I wasn't very pleased about some of them, I don't really care about IV's(Below are IV's and planned moves):
Bold #183 Marill: 20-29/10-19/31/10-19/10-19/20-29
252 Def/129 Atk/129 Spe
-Aqua Jet -Bubblebeam/Aqua Ring
-Waterfall -Rain Dance/Defense Curl
Adamant #261 Poochyena: 20-29/20-29/31/20-29/0-9/0-9
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP.
-Sucker Punch -Taunt
-Swagger -Crunch
Hasty #172 Pichu: 10-19/0-9/0-9/10-19/0-9/28
252 Spe/194 Atk/64 SpA
-Thunderpunch -Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt -Frustration
Calm #333 Swablu: 10-19/10-19/24/20-29/20-29/20-29
252 SpD/200 HP/58 SpA
-Safeguard -Dragon Dance
-Roost -Dragon Pulse
Relaxed #366 Clamperl: 20-29/2-11/0-9/22-29/0-9/29
252 Def/129 HP/129 SpD
-Amnesia -Body Slam
-Aqua Tail/Aqua Ring -Psychic/Baton Pass
Naive #177 Natu: 30-31/20-29/0-9/0-9/31/20-29
252 SpA/252 Spe/6 Atk
-Zen Headbutt -Wish
-Psychic -Ominous Wind

Pearl: I beat the 2nd Gym and Galactic Commander Jupiter, and some of my Pokemon evolved. Here's how the fights went:
Pearl VS Gardenia
Zubat > Cherubi (2HKO'd with Wing Attack, lost 1HP)
Gyarados > Turtwig (2HKO'd with Bite, lost 15HP because of weight)
Gyarados < Roserade (thing was faster, got a crit. Magical Leaf on me, 2HKO'd me)
Zubat > Roserade (thing was still faster, and used its Sitrus Berry. However, it had NFE attacks, so I 2HKO'd it with Wing Attack and lost 4HP)
Pearl VS Jupiter
Gyarados > Zubat (2HKO'd with Bite, lost 6HP)
Grotle < Skuntank (Got the thing to half HP, was a good fight)
Zubat << Skuntank (thing used Sitrus Berry, OHKO'd me after 3 Screeches and like 8 Smokescreens)
Gyarados > Skuntank (another good fight, I had 31 HP left)

My team now:
Draticious/Gyarados lv 21
-Splash
-Tackle
-Bite
-
Comments: Very strong now that it has evolved! I'm looking forwared to training this thing actually.
Kurobao/Golbat lv 22 (Just evolved)
-Bite
-HP Ghost
-Confuse Ray
-Wing Attack
Comments: Very fast and pretty strong too, I hope I get it to evolve before the 5th Gym :P
Periculo/Misdreavus lv 22
-Confuse Ray
-Psywave
-Mean Look
-Astonish
Comments: Good Pokemon, bad moves. That's it.
Dotaitos/Grotle lv 21
-Tackle
-Curse
-Absorb
-Razor Leaf
Comments: Not used too often, but fairly strong. Looking forward to evolving it.

the_w0lf
8th April 2009, 2:32 AM
Still playing a file started sept. 23 2008, in my Pearl

I just finished training for my 3rd gym and replaced Ledian with a Swinub from Diamond. I also evolved my Kirlia at level 30 so it could get Psycho Cut.

Current team:
Leafeon 30
Swinub 31
Snorunt 27 (switching for Poliwag later)
Magby 32
Gallade 31

Aurora Valor
10th April 2009, 9:04 PM
Right, plenty of things have happened since my last post so I'll just do another :)
Starting out with Diamond, on which I've been busy EV-training and working out my Azumarill, Nusec. He's now at level 35 and has Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Defense Curl and Waterfall. I want to get rid of Defense Curl for Rain Dance. He's already holding a Damp Rock, and he's been EV'ed in Def, Atk and Spe (252, 129 and 129 EV's respectively.) Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get it to level 50 for the BT. Oh, and I migrated the Dog Trio, and my Groudon, Kyogre and Mewtwo from Emerald.
Next up is Pearl, on which I have beaten two Gym Leaders since my last post, so I have four Badges now. Next up is to get to Celestic Town. Here's how the battles went:
Gym Battle 3: Pearl VS Maylene
Crobat (Yes, my Golbat evolved, only four levels after it became a Golbat!) > Meditite (Easy-peasy, OHKO'd with Wing Attack, I also outsped it so I didn't lose a single HP.)
Bronzor > Machoke (A bit harder considering Bronzor dreadful attacking stats, but I managed to make it sleep with Hypnosis, then 2HKO it with Extrasensory.)
Misdreavus < Lucario (I was actually surprised that Misdreavus lost, although it got Lucario to 1HP left, Pain Split rocks :D)
Crobat > Lucario (After Misdreavus fainted, Maylene used a Hyper Potion, and the next turn, she Paralyzed me with Force Palm, however, with three Air Slashes, it went down pretty fast.)

Gym Battle 4: Pearl VS Crasher Wake
Gyarados > Gyarados (I got confused by its Swagger, but I snapped out of confusion the next turn, and although it used a Super Potion, it took me 5 turns to beat this thing.)
Grotle > Quagsire (Yeah, Razor Leaf OHKO I think says enough)
Grotle > Floatzel (This thing got 2HKO'd by Razor Leaf, it used Brine twice instead of just spamming Ice Fang)

the_w0lf
12th April 2009, 12:30 AM
Long car ride out of town so I got a few things accomplished. Firstly, I beat Maylene with the help of Leafeon and Gallade. She was pretty easy and I decided not to use Magby since Lucario has bone rush. Annd because my pokemon are traded, well all but Gallade, so they wouldn't perform so to speak. After that trained up a bit, traded Snorunt (I don't need another Ice type at this point) for Mantyke. Already beat Crasher Wake too so I'm just training and trying to figure out whats next, I kind of forgett.

Current team:
Gallade-34
Swinub-34
Leafeon-35
Magby-34
Mantyke-37

FireHead Hank
12th April 2009, 4:18 PM
I've decided to get back to my Ralts project, which was put on hold months ago. It's too early to post the parents IVs, but both of them have two flawless ones each. The ideal result for this project would be a Ralts with these IVs: 31 / 31 / 25+ / x / 31 / 31 (I'm talking about the IDEAL result, I know that this is probably not going to happen). Wish me luck & patience!

Mercutio
12th April 2009, 9:27 PM
Well, since I've pre ordered Platinum I figured I should clear up loose ends on Pearl. This included the National Dex... lets just say after seeing Unown and hatching Riolu I discovered all I had to do was bag the pixies.

Man was that hard. Mespirit obviously ran off, haven't seen the little bugger since. Got a decent Uxie with IVs over 20 in the right places. Azelf on the other hand... I'm still going what with bad natures, critical hits and balls bouncing off. Not to mention I didn't know Uproar made you sleep proof. Gah. I'll be up til tomorrow trying to catch it

FireHead Hank
13th April 2009, 2:13 PM
After two days of no progress at all in my Ralts project, I'm gonna switch up my hatching game a little bit. I'm ditching my beloved SR hatching method for now and replace it with the mass hatching method. Hope that'll break my bad luck streak.

OJG
13th April 2009, 2:42 PM
I've started again again. I started with a Piplup, and caught a Bidoof. I am looking for someone who could possibly do me an enormous favour, and trade me a Seel egg? I need a male preferably :) PM me, please :)

Anyone 4 Buttons?
13th April 2009, 5:19 PM
Lots of things happening in my game today (instead of the dissertation work which is what was supposed to be happening!)
1. Finished EV training my new Adamant Bagon (Lauren)
2. Did a lot of trades on the GTS, and even managed (unwittingly!) to get a Shiny Garchomp on there for a lowly, newly hatched Mudkip! So have started planting some EV lowering berries to restart that one!
3. Hatching eggs for a Torterra to be used in Tough contests!

FireHead Hank
13th April 2009, 7:58 PM
The mass hatching method wasnt a great success but it brouhgt me one step closer to my quad flawless Ralts. After getting 60 eggs, hatching them and checking all of the Ralts' IVs, this was the only good one I got:

Adamant, Male ;280; : 31 / 31 / 20 / X / 3 / 31

It will serve as the new father for my project. The mother will be this one:

Adamant, Female ;280; : 19 - 27 / 17 - 24 / 9 - 16 / x / 31 / 31

micro.Tank
14th April 2009, 5:32 AM
Right now I am just trying to evolve every Pokemon in my PC. I really want to at least come close to finishing my dex, but it is pretty time consuming, and I am running out of Pokemon to evolve. So far my seen dex is 321, and my obtained dex is 183.
After I am satisfied with my dex I will probably take a break from Diamond to work on Platinum.

Mercutio
14th April 2009, 2:26 PM
After 10 (count 'em) useless Azelfs I just KOed the little twerp and got the National Dex. Woot.

Slowking[George]
14th April 2009, 2:46 PM
Trained my Torterra to Level 60 in Pearl. I want to level it up until it is level 67, so it can face the Elite Four.

Rogue Striker G
15th April 2009, 1:24 AM
Pearl:
Playing through the game on my pearl again. Currently Northeast of Solaceon town. Put my aimpom in there just to see what level it would be by the time I am out of the Elite Four XD. Anyways I only have 3 badges and I'm working on getting my next badge. Currently have a level 36 Torterra, lvl 27 honchkrow(Modest nature)! gonna ev train him at old chateau after I get my 5th badge. Also have a Gyrados lvl 27 and a Glaceon lvl 28.

Diamond: Currently just training up some of my pokemon (shiny Flygon, Tyranitar, Jolteon, Blaziken, and Dragonite(Naughty nature). Plan on trading around for a female cyndaquil(or egg). Might breed a few chimchar eggs to try to get some decent IV's on it. Other than that, trying to catch a skorupi =\

Zhanton
15th April 2009, 9:48 AM
Pre-orderded Platinum for it's May 14 Australian release =]

In Diamond...
I decided to *gulp* Ev train pokemon seeing as I got wi-fi. Got the johto starters and began mass breeding; caught a feebas and spiritomb and burmy. Began earning BP to buy the Power Items to EV Train easily. But it's hard to beat the Tower with such a weak team xD Ended up getting 64BP - enough for four of the six required items. Back to work beating the tower. =]

FireHead Hank
15th April 2009, 2:26 PM
Got a new mother for my breeding project:

Adamant, Female ;280; : 27 / 31 / 6 / 15 / 31 / 31

Currently getting another big batch of eggs, for another round of mass hatching.

Rogue Striker G
15th April 2009, 8:33 PM
I FINALLY got a ditto on my firered and traded it over to Diamond. Jolteon and ditto are in the daycare now, next comes heracross, then charizard.

On pearl i went and beat crasher wake. Plan on going back to hearthome to get my 5th badge so i can EV train my glaceon and honchkrow. Torterra is now level 41 while my others are 27-28 =\

SHINY CATCHER
16th April 2009, 1:07 PM
Found a Jolly natured Dratini

Got 2 Game Shaymin for me,3 for my sisters and 1 for my mate

Bought all the power items from the battle tower

bluehair
16th April 2009, 1:20 PM
Last night, my stubbornness really cost me dearly.

I've been sorting out a few loose ends on my other (pre-national dex) diamond, and was off to catch Azelf. I nearly fell off my chair when the battle started and I saw that the Azelf was shiny!

Now I'm not making excuses, buuuut

I had Haylee's shroomish (from Ranch) evolved into a Breloom, and was able to spore & and false swipe Azelf down to 1hp before Breloom's inevitable KO.
I had recently caught Uxie all Amnesia'ed up and yawning in his face, doing a pretty good job of walling him and keeping him asleep (Uproars not withstanding)
Had plenty of healing items, quick, dusk, and timer balls... infact i be tripping balls (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=260)!
Nobody in their right mind would use a Masterball on Azelf... that would be pretty weak, right? RIGHT?! ^^;

As as result, I stubbornly refused to chuck the Masterball, even after 30 minutes of unlucky throws and with Uxie so full of moo milk that it was starting to smell of cheese.

Considering that the little bugger was asleep and had 1hp, I was really unlucky with those throws. Had it not been shiny, I would have re-set long before that.

You can probably guess what happened next.
Shiny Azelf wakes up...
Shiny Azelf struggles...
Shiny Azelf faints... I facepalm.

I should have kept track of how many times it used each of it's moves.... but it was 3am, and I was very tired. ^^;

FireHead Hank
16th April 2009, 4:53 PM
I hatched again 90 Ralts eggs, non of them was of any use. Currently hatching a new batch of 90 eggs. Hopefully I'll make some progress soon.

Philsonite
16th April 2009, 5:13 PM
Finished Atk EVs on my Sneasel... a slow process without the cash to afford any Proteins! Also with the added bonus that he kept getting OHKO'd by the Machokes, argh! Although, I grabbed the other Razor Claw from Victory Road and boosted him up to a Weavile.

With that stage over, I decided to take a break from the grind and went to catch a Dratini!
With some luck I was able to find a Dragonair also.

I then went back to try some shiny hunting, but after only managing a chain of 10, I gave up and began grinding speed EVs.

52 so far!

Dabottle
16th April 2009, 7:22 PM
I'm just finishing my Nat. Dex (Other than events).
Just got Snorunt line and Stantler and Mawile. I have these left:
Stantler: In process of capture
Mudkip line: Migrating
Relicanth: Same as Mudkip
Smeargle
Sableye
Slowking and Politoed: Migrating King's Rocks
Entei and Raikou
Piloswine
Will cross off as I catch/breed/evolve/whatever/trade
Just Raikou left and while I'm at it could someone with Platinum max out a Pok&#233;mon contest stats for me. If you do I'll give you a masterball

Edit: What a lol moment. My brother was getting Smeargle and accidentally ran into a trainer. level 62 Palkia used Earth Power and lv 19 Buneary survived. WTF

Rogue Striker G
17th April 2009, 12:02 AM
Hatched 30 or so eggs. Within them were Munchlax, eevee, charmander, dratini, torchic, chimchar, and heracross. Got a max speed iv eevee adamant munchlax and a max attack iv brave charmander. Plan on trading a few of these pokemon for jhoto starters.

On pearl, I beat wake and found out that my torterra has pretty sweet iv's 30 hp 28attack 21 def 23 special attack 18 special defense and 24 speed. Well not bad Iv's i guess. Gonig to hearthome to pwn me a ghym leader so i can train up my glaceon gyrados and honchkrow. Gonna get them up to the 40's like my torterra.

FireHead Hank
17th April 2009, 1:06 PM
So the 4th batch of 90 eggs still didnt bear any useful Ralts in them. Currently hatching my next batch of 90 eggs. It's a real pain in the a** getting this quad flawless Ralts. But it worked with my quad Gliscor & Politoed, so it's not impossible. I wont put off my Ralts project again, this time I'll finish it.

Dabottle
17th April 2009, 5:36 PM
I just got my third star and finished my Nat. Dex (For now)
Now I need someone with Platinum to give poffins to my Pokémon. I'll give anyone who does a Masterball.
Dex
Caught 486
Seen 486

Rogue Striker G
17th April 2009, 9:51 PM
Recently found out that my Jolly natured female dratini hatchling has a 25 speed IV which is decent. So... I'm chaining floatzels to ev train her and my Lucario. About to get on wifi though to get a totodile.

zlxq3000
17th April 2009, 10:02 PM
Caught a ton of Magby in Stark Mountain trying to catch one holding a Magmarizer, but with no success. However, I did evolve one into a Magmar for when I finally do find one.

Virtuos
18th April 2009, 7:18 AM
caught a krabby
lost to the 7th battle in the battle tower

TT^TT

marbig
18th April 2009, 8:21 AM
Been growing lots of berries these past couple of days. I decided to catch all of the Unown while I waited for my berries. Done! I named each one after the symbol that it represented. I also traded some berries for fashion items for the first time; I picked up a sweet candy and one type of flower. I plan on doing this a bit more, and a lot more when Platinum is released.
I'm still waiting for my Custap berry to grow.

Tadashi
18th April 2009, 8:34 AM
Been battling in the Tower to get a lot of BP, and getting such things are Aerial Ace TM's and a Toxic Orb for Breloom. I've been alternating between Tag battles, Singles and Doubles. Apparently, I made a 21 Single streak, then I received notice that Palmer was coming. My reaction: OH S***! (I wasn't ready) But I accepted the challenge, anyway.

First turn, Milotic vs Drifblim. Instead of using Thunderbolt, I exploded, after Milotic failed to put me to sleep. I regret that T_T But I got Milotic into the red. Salac Berry activates.

Second turn, I sent out Lucario, but he switched into Rhyperior. I got a free Swords Dance.

Third turn, OHKO with STAB'd Life Orb SD Close Combat.

Fourth turn, enter the Dragonite. Dragon Rush misses, Shadow Claw takes a chunk of its HP.

Fifth turn, Dragon Rush hits, but Shadow Claw finishes it off.

Sixth turn, Milotic comes back, and successfully puts me to sleep. (Salac Berry activated, remember?) I get killed with Surf because of all the Life Orb damage I took >_o;

Turn 7+, it's a stallwar of Milotic vs Milotic, as Hypnosis continues to kill me. I wake up, Recover, but am put to sleep again. Wake up, Toxic hits. Put back to sleep, but Toxic finishes it off, and I win! 8D

Yay! Yaaaaaay! *fanfare and confetti*

So, that was my fun time playing Diamond today ^_^

FireHead Hank
18th April 2009, 4:11 PM
Since the mass hatch method wasnt a great success, I switched to the good ol' egg lock method. And I did make some progress:

Adamant, Male ;280; 31 / 31 / 16 / x / 31 / 31

I'd have been finished now if it wouldnt be for that crappy defense IV :( Couldnt it be at least 25 (or even 20)? I dont want my Gallade to take physical hits, but it should at least be able to take one if one of its moves misses. Oh well, at least I have a quad flawless father, it should be easier now to get the result I want. I hope this pays off:/

Anyone 4 Buttons?
18th April 2009, 8:34 PM
Last night, I fell asleep playing, in preparation for today's Shaymin event, and allowed my Bagon to evolve early, before it learned Crunch, so I had to reset the game, and lost 5/6 levels worth of experience. Not happy!
Also, today got 2 Shaymin, and am SRing for a 3rd Modest one.

CrossTheRoad
18th April 2009, 8:46 PM
finally finished EV training my whole team! Took about 3 weeks, playing 4 hours a day! whew, ganna attempt to get 5 stars on trainer card (Catch all the Pokemon) Ganna wait and see how long that will take :D

Pingouin7
18th April 2009, 10:34 PM
Sixth turn, Milotic comes back, and successfully puts me to sleep. (Salac Berry activated, remember?)

No. Milotic was withdrawn, so the Salac Berry boost wore off.

Dizzee
19th April 2009, 1:32 AM
Preparing my Diamond for Platinum (someone oversaved my old diamond game ffs)....

Just beat Team Galactic at the spear pillar.
Caught Dialga 2 times (second one had a better nature).
Had no trouble catching it. Just froze him with the ice fang from my gyarados en massacred his health and caught it with one dusk ball. Like i said, i did this twice (2 times with only one dusk ball)... I will never get over it how easy you can catch palkia and dialga . pfew.

Also caught the roaming Mesprit after that and azelf too. Catching Uxie tomorow.
Got health from mesprit down (with some luck) to 1 hp. Used Spark (30&#37; to paralyze the foe) from my Luxray to do that and paralyze it . Then it only took 12 encounters and 12 dusk balls.

Virtuos
19th April 2009, 3:07 AM
Yesterday night, i begin breeding a jolly skorupi to add to my battle tower team.
It seemed a little easy, thats because i got my right natured cacnea so quickly.
But it wasnt.
I hatched and Hatched eggs until box #2 is almost full.
But a while ago, when an egg hatched, it happened to be a SHINY skorupi.
my first shiny pokemon (not gyarados) that i caught.
yaaay.

Visual
19th April 2009, 9:59 AM
I caught some Synchronizers in Pal Park that I sent from my FR. Then, I caught some Ralts with the help of the Pokeradar. I planned to send an Adamant one with good IVs to Platinum. I searched for more Ralts but couldn't find them. I caught some Abras instead and it turns out that one of them is Adamant with Synchronize. I just sent it to Platinum through the GTS and I am gonna search for a Male Adamant Ralts in Platinum later.

Virtuos
19th April 2009, 10:32 AM
i attempted to chain a cubone(swarm) on route 203. I thought its going smoothly until starly broke my chain. of cubones.

fail at pokeradar

caught a male ralts with adamant nature (lucky catch)
Recently EV training my cubone for battle tower for racking up BP's.

Mercutio
19th April 2009, 3:40 PM
Gah, decided to use my Empoleon in the Battle Tower for a laugh (the one I did the game with so not particularly EV trained), was on 20 wins and I ran into a Wobuffet. My Empoleon cannot take on a Wobuffet one on one. I died. Gah

Disaster_Lord
19th April 2009, 3:48 PM
trining some pokemon, hatchin eggs and getting ready for a massive exodus from pokemon pearl to my pokemon platinum...

Zenotwapal
19th April 2009, 4:10 PM
from this post on, im abandoning pearl. just got finished transfering all my important pokmon to platinum (with lotsa bidoofs!)

Rogue Striker G
19th April 2009, 5:35 PM
Recently got a hold of Cyndaquil(Modest with 27 Sp. Att iv) Chikorita(Adamant not sure about iv's) and Totodile(Jolly Nature not very good iv's) I'm ev training my Quilava at Old Chateau and plan on eving it in speed as well. Already have a croconaw from training it up a bit. I plan on breeding a few totodile to get decent IV's and an okay nature. Also... My Cyndaquil Chikorita and Totodile all had egg moves like flamethrower Solarbeam and Crunch/Thrash =D

EDIT: Somehow I got pokerus o.O so this will make ev training a lot easier I guess.

Dizzee
20th April 2009, 10:13 AM
Just beat the E4.
Entered with the following team:
Torterra
Gyarados
Luxray
Dialga
Crobat

Never had such an easy win over it before, especially against Cynthia.
I just murdered her with my gyarados.
Gave him a sitrus berry (will be replaced with a leftovers, wich i can't get pre-elitefour).
Did 5 dragondances against spiritomb, unfortunately he did embargo so i couldn't use items anymore.
Luckily i still had 44 hp left and murdered him with an earthquake.
Sitrus berry sets in against gastrodon. Murdered him with an earthquake too.
Lucario and milotic, earthquake... One hit KO
Roserade and Garchomp, Ice fang... One hit KO

Up to the Fight arena.

Virtuos
23rd April 2009, 3:16 PM
Just bred a naughty bagon, with twister, hydro cannon, dd as egg moves.
Catches a fem horsea and let it learn dd
i then bred it with a male bagon, expecting a dd bagon, but i forgot that
female = species
male = egg moves
so i started all over again and caught a male horsea.

Rogue Striker G
29th April 2009, 9:48 PM
Traded a bunch on diamond and got a shiny growlithe and squirtle. Trained up my bayleef to a meganium and ev trained my typhlosion in special attack. Also hatched 20+ spiritombs and got one with 30 attack speed and special attack IV. It's gonna get traded though =[

In pearl though, I've gone a long way. Caught a ponyta and got it to lvl 40 and evolved it on my way trhough mount coronet where it is snowing and Got my gyrados to be a boss. About ready to beat the 7th gym and go to iron island.

Blazing Charmander
1st May 2009, 8:08 PM
Started up a new Diamond game a couple of days ago, and chose Turtwig as my starter.

Nothing too extraordinary has happened up to now, but i've been making use of a Bidoof on my team who has actually fitted in very well as a team member (and no, not as a HM slave either lol). Depending on how he fares later on in my quest, I may give him a moveset of Return, Waterfall, Superfang and Curse. Right now, i'm finding the little guy a valuable member on my team. I've also caught a Zubat who is very slow to train with its weak preliminary moves of Leech Life, Supersonic and now Astonish. However, it's gonna be so worth it when she becomes a Crobat.

Presently though, i'm in Floaroma waiting for the Honey Trees around there to draw some Pokemon, and i've cleared Team Galactic from the Valley Windworks.

Current Team:
Donatello the Turtwig - Lv16
Woodchuck the Bidoof - Lv14
Venom the Zubat - Lv11

furrett
1st May 2009, 8:49 PM
EV training this chimchar, now a monferno, in speed and attack (nicknamed charcoal).

Just got 22 poketch apps.

Trying to get a cressilia off GTS because i miss my old one. I don't think it'll work.

I still try to chain once in a while, but im not very good.

meh.

Dragard
2nd May 2009, 7:33 AM
Just migrated my Wish using Ralts I had as an egg from my Emerald, finally decided to hatch her today =]

Blazing Charmander
2nd May 2009, 7:27 PM
My Diamond adventure is shaping up very nicely. I've just defeated Gardenia and infiltrated Galactic's building, defeating Jupiter in the process.

Turtwig and Bidoof both evolved in subsequent battles just before I entered Eterna Forest and Zubat made a lot of catching up levels wise with them, with the help of Cheryl healing her after every battle. It took a while, but now she carries a real threat on my team due to learning Bite and Wing Attack. The latter attack allowed her to solo Gardenia in the Gym battle, which earned me a Forest Badge.

I also added a Meditite to my team for Psychic and Fighting coverage, though I may just replace her for a Lucario later on unless she impresses me.

Current Team:
Donatello the Grotle - Lv22
Woodchuck the Bibarel - Lv20
Venom the Zubat - Lv21
Numnum the Meditite - Lv14

Mercutio
2nd May 2009, 7:43 PM
Nice on the Zubat :)

My Pearl has decided to start dying; battle tower doesn't display a background, now the boxes don't show up properly and the game freezes. Recent happenings? I lost a Jolly Eevee with 29 Speed IVs. Not happy.

zlxq3000
2nd May 2009, 8:03 PM
I haven't done anything with Diamond lately; I've done a lot with Pearl, though. I started training in a new way: I train my entire team up one level per piece of grassy area on a route. So far my team is around level 15, raising them up to 16, and I'm on Route 203 I think... 13 hours in and still no Badges. ^_^; Well that's what happens when you play with weird pokemon; my team is currently a Gastly, Porygon, Sableye, Misdreavus, Spiritomb, and Beldum (who is my lowest-level pokemon at the moment; I'm training it differently, as I train it up until it's about ready to faint, then move on to the next piece of grass, since it's so annoying to train something that can OHKO everything until it faints itself and takes twice as much experience than everything else I have to level up).

sweet_piplup123
3rd May 2009, 7:39 AM
Recent happenings?

Diamond snow showed up on Friday at Snowpoint, yay!

Anyone 4 Buttons?
3rd May 2009, 10:25 AM
Just won the Cute Master Contest first time round with my Snorlax! Currently looking for an Adamant Medicham for the Cool contest.
Also, have finished EV training my Shiny Machamp, and am just levelling him up now.

encas
6th May 2009, 1:47 AM
Currently trading some Nidoran eggs from my maxed-out Diamond over to my Pearl, which I've never beat before. I probably won't get Platinum until my birthday in June, so I thought a Pearl file would keep me busy.

Aside from the Nidoran eggs, I've got a Brave Igglybuff in my party nicknamed "JACK".

Blazing Charmander
11th May 2009, 5:50 PM
I've done loads since my last post from a couple of weeks ago, having leapt from having two badges to now having five.

My team is looking great, too and my Zubat is now a loyal Crobat. Additionally, my Grotle has evolved into Torterra, and i've caught a Pikachu, of whom i've nicknamed Jerry in homage to the little mouse from the famous Tom and Jerry. :)

Not sure who i'm having as my last member on my roster, nor whether i'm scrapping my Meditite for a Lucario. However, I know that my next path in my adventure takes me to Canalave City.

Current Team:
Donatello the Torterra - Lv32
Woodchuck the Bibarel - Lv31
Venom the Crobat - Lv33
Numnum the Meditite - Lv31
Jerry the Pikachu - Lv31/32

OJG
11th May 2009, 8:45 PM
Started again again.

This time, it's a Gary Oak game; catch all of Gary's pokemon. By my calculations, I will have an Alakazam and a Golem without trading, for the E4. Joy.

I chose Turtwig (Gary, oddly, doesn't have a grass-type pokemon). And am basically just trying to get through before I can get a Geodude and an Abra. I want Relaxed and Modest for them.

(Additionally, if anyone has any spare eggs for the following; Eevee, Doduo, Elekid, Squirtle, Scyther, Nidoran (either), Growlithe, Krabby, Shieldon, Skarmory, Horsea, Houndour, Spearow, Pinsir, or Magby, I would gladly take them off your hands. I have nothing to give in return, unfortunately!)

RedMoogleXIII
11th May 2009, 11:54 PM
I went back to Pearl and started to complete up the Pokeball Seals so i ended up catching all 28 unknown in one sitting. Other than that not much as moving stuff and working on Breeding on Platinum as that now going to be my main game.

Blazing Charmander
14th May 2009, 6:38 PM
I've been able to do a fair amount today in between my work due to the start of exam leave (i.e. been at home to revise). My playtime has taken me from Canalave Gym to the snowy climes on the way to Snowpoint City.

Against Byron, Meditite took care of Bronzor with a couple of Meditate-enhanced Hi-Jump Kicks (after some difficulty dealing with Confuse Rays), while she took down Steelix with relative ease and Bibarel prevailed in a huge stall-war against Bastiodon.

I then watched the Galactic bomb saga unfold, before kicking serious butt against Saturn and Mars at Lakes Valor and Verity respectively. In between visiting Lake Valor and Verity, I paid a visit to the underground in order to try my luck in excavating a Thunderstone for my Pikachu, which I did.

On the way towards Snowpoint via the Mt. Coronet entrance near to Celestic, I made the decision to evolve my Pikachu into a Raichu. I don't fancy teaching him the remaining available moves anyway (i.e. Discharge, Light Screen and Thunder), so I felt it was time. Then my team received another major boost when my Meditite finally evolved into Medicham, thus meaning I have a fully evolved team. I now hope to find and catch my final team member very soon (perhaps a Sneasel).

Current Team:
Donatello the Torterra - Lv37
Woodchuck the Bibarel - Lv36
Venom the Crobat - Lv35
Numnum the Medicham - Lv37
Jerry the Raichu - Lv36
GEODUDE the Geodude (HM Slave) - Lv15

OJG
15th May 2009, 6:25 PM
Abandoned my Gary Oak game, so i'm doing a Johto scramble challenge.

Got to Eterna Forest with Turtwig, just waiting for night to fall so I can get Misdreavus.

Jan Hella
16th May 2009, 5:56 AM
Been using Pearl to raise more team members...

Then I just realized that the day care lady deleted Cross Chop on my Male Jolly Elekid... :lllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Now to either raise a Female Jolly Elekid or Male Adamant Elekid?

OJG
16th May 2009, 11:18 AM
Caught a Quiet Misdreavus and a Lax Hoothoot, trained up to level 19, then beat Gym 2. Need to get them both to level 27 before progressing furthur.

FireHead Hank
17th May 2009, 6:34 PM
After spending ages on my Ralts project, I've decided to keep this one as my final:

Adamant, Male ;280; Ralts: 30 / 31 / 25 / x / 30 / 31

I know I wanted another quad flawless. I know this one's a double flawless. But two of its IVs are 1 point away from flawless, which doesnt really make a HUGE difference and its defence IV is allright. I could get a better one, but I really wanna move on. I wanna start my next breeding project very soon. It's gonna be one of my all time favorite Pokemon.

I started EV training my Ralts in attack and it already evolved into Kirlia. I've nicknamed him Hanzo-San, after the character Hattori Hanzo, a renowned swordsmith in Kill Bill Vol. 1.

MetroidHunter26
17th May 2009, 11:58 PM
Well new to this one but here goes. I recently (and currently) brushed up on EV training and it still eludes me on how...easy people have made it sound but anywho I have been breading charmander after charmander to get a shiny one. I might just go insane on how many I made >__> I might just make a Bellyzard on account of seeing one in a battle realy makes me want one. I also tried beating the Elite Four with just a Charizard lvl 100 and I won lol though Hippowdon almost killed me! BARLEY! luckily I had focus sash on my charizard and the cool part about it was I did solarbeam first turn and then Bertha made Hippowdon do I think it was stone edge if I remember correctly and almost killed me. then Solarbeam lol pure epic. then when it came to cynthia that's where it became harder. With Milotic >__> solarbeam killed it but it was a pain same with Garchomp. but everything else was easy. I'm happy XD going to try and beat them with just a Typhlosion then with Blaziken and Finaly Infernape. lol good times, good times.

Kalot3000
18th May 2009, 12:32 AM
I'm item hunting.
I've soft-reseted all day, and I've got like eight of each other, but I can get Chansey in the Trophy Garden. Damn Lucky Eggs, they're really rare.
Got many Metal Coats, tought. Also some Dragon Scales. Waiting for a Cubone swarm to get their bones

Freakshow
18th May 2009, 1:35 PM
Caught a Modest 31/25/25/29/31/29 Shiny Giratina in Turnback Cave (in a Luxury Ball too). Now he's in my Platinum.

Dragon trainer
18th May 2009, 10:53 PM
Pearl: just literally filling up my pokdex and been trading with my bf for extra pokemon. Only need a Jolly Sneasel for Weavile and need to evolve a bold feebas i palparked over from Emerald. Just going to complete it! Hopefully soon!!!

Anyone 4 Buttons?
18th May 2009, 11:52 PM
I'm catching a variety of Dittos with differing natures, for use in breeding. Also hatching for a Modest Rotom.

FireHead Hank
21st May 2009, 3:05 PM
Finished EV training my Gallade. He's such a cool Pokemon. Changed his nickname to Hattori. Currently in the Elite 4 leveling him up.

I'm already preparing for my next breeding project as well.

OJG
21st May 2009, 8:40 PM
Gave up my scramble challenge. Cannot stand Hoothoot's, they are killing me ever so slowly inside.

Decided to just begin again. Team will be something like Empoleon (Ellington), Mamoswine (Juice), Gallade (Dmitri) and Gyarados (Lochness). Now, if someone could trade me a Ralts and a Swinub egg...

FireHead Hank
21st May 2009, 9:47 PM
Hattori, my Gallade, is on lv. 50 and doing well.

I've started my next breeding project. It's one of my all time favorites, Houndoom. I finally got my hands on a Houndour, so I imediately started the project. I first wanted it to be a mixdoom but I decided to go for a nasty plot one, triple flawless with 25+ in defenses would be nice but Houndoom cant take lots of hits anyway so we'll see. Very excited about this.

crobatman
23rd May 2009, 4:40 AM
I just taught Ice punch to my shiny Machamp. I love the move tutors.

encas
24th May 2009, 3:25 AM
Currently in my Pearl that I've never beaten, I'm about to reach the Oreburg Gate with my suckily low-leveled crew of hatched non-Sinnoh Pokes.

Roster:

Poliwag (Miriam, Lv3)
Nidoran Male (Sergio, Lv7)
Igglybuff (Katja, Lv5)
Spearow (Iris, Lv4)
Volbeat (Alex, Lv4)

Beotium
24th May 2009, 9:24 PM
Since the confirmation of HG/SS many people go crazy for G/S-Starter. But getting one via GTS is like getting a legendary only tradeable for Shaymins or Lugia..So I deceided just for generosity to breed Cyndaquils and up them in the GTS. All I want for it is a Low-level-Bidoof(Can't stand those HM-Slaves). So everyone "could" get one, if fast enough..I check back regulary but even I need sleep and had to work...
PS.:For Platinum Users: Since you can decide which Country the Pokemon comes choose Germany to find me faster...
Cyndaquils for all!!

Pingouin7
24th May 2009, 10:35 PM
Since the confirmation of HG/SS many people go crazy for G/S-Starter. But getting one via GTS is like getting a legendary only tradeable for Shaymins or Lugia..So I deceided just for generosity to breed Cyndaquils and up them in the GTS. All I want for it is a Low-level-Bidoof(Can't stand those HM-Slaves). So everyone "could" get one, if fast enough..I check back regulary but even I need sleep and had to work...
PS.:For Platinum Users: Since you can decide which Country the Pokemon comes choose Germany to find me faster...
Cyndaquils for all!!

Why do people want G/S starters because of HG/SS? They'll be able to get them there.

Beotium
24th May 2009, 11:10 PM
With the HGSS confirmation many people remembered their good times with their G/S-catridges which mostly didn't work because of a battery issue. Now there are two ways to get Johto starter:
1. PKMN Colosseum: Snag the one-time evolved form of the starters and breed them
2. PKMN XD: Complete Mt.Batttle with 100 Battle straight and everytime you can choose one Johto-starter with their ultimate attack(Hydrocannon and the likes)
You see no real fast way for a "First-obtain"..The consequence can be seen on the GTS
Btw.I choosed Cyndaquil because of it's high popularity.

[Ampharos]
25th May 2009, 4:43 AM
Finally found this thread.

So I restarted Pearl a couple days ago.
Currently at Canalave's gym.
Just finished Riley's quest.

Infernape - lv41
Misdreavus - lv41
Heracross - lv45

I was going for a Mothim and not a Heracross, but the honey tree gave me a heracross, so I trained him. I later found some combees and male Burmy's, but he was already lv30, so they all got boxed.
I hatched my Happiny, now I have a lv2 Chansey. Going to get me a lv3 Blissey once I beat the elite four.

The reason I only have three pokemon was that I didn't find any others that I really wanted.
I mean, I want a Mothim and Driftblim, but they'd repeat types and I don't want that. (I know I have two fighting types, but they're already trained.)
Monferno swept Roark
Misdreavus swept Gardenia and Maylene and Fantina
Heracross has taken out all the trainers, basically.

sweet_piplup123
25th May 2009, 8:06 AM
I saw my first ever shiny Pokemon on my friend's Diamond game--a Skuntank. Unfortunately he accidentallyu hit the "Run" button and therefore missed out on catching his first ever shiny.

I am getting a shiny Celebi from my friend tomorrow! Although it's a hacked one...oh well. XD

...and that's all.

JosJuice
25th May 2009, 8:43 AM
I'm currently soft resetting for Shaymin IVs with a Swedish Wonder Card. I just got this one:

Timid 20 - 21 / 28 - 29 / 26 - 27 / 26 - 27 / 29 / 26 - 27

Is this something I should keep? I'm new to soft resetting.

EDIT: I decided to keep it.

Blazing Charmander
25th May 2009, 1:26 PM
I've finally defeated the Elite 4 and Champion Cynthia, which is a huge relief. It was a very difficult challenge, but I pulled through in the end :)

Some highlights of my Elite 4 challenge include my Torterra sweeping the whole of Bertha's Ground team using a Curse and Razor Leaf combo, as well as having to be fed loads of Hyper Potions and Full Restores in order to take down Cynthia's Lucario and Garchomp.

That's not to say that the rest of my team didn't help, because they were hugely instrumental in me defeating the elite trainers. The choice to evolve my Sneasel on my second attempt after once being defeated was a pivotal decision, as she was a lot more powerful as a Weavile.

After entering the Hall of Fame, I commenced my search for the remaining Pokemon for my Sinnoh Dex, who were Riolu (needed to be hatced from its egg), Wooper (:0), Prinplup, Palkia (with help from the Celestic elder), and the Lake trio. I eventually found them all, and was thus issued a National pokedex by Professor Oak, as well as a Pokeradar by Rowan. I look forward to seeing all the exotic Pokemon now, and once again being able to take part in the Battle Tower.

Team (Hall of Famers):
Donatello the Torterra - Lv54
Woodchuck the Bibarel - Lv49
Venom the Crobat - Lv49
Numnum the Medicham - Lv51
Jerry the Raichu - Lv51
Nabooru the Weavile - Lv50

Also, i'm glad to get this playthrough done now so that I can concentrate on Platinum when I inevitably get it at some point this week. Can't wait! :)

foxyman1167
25th May 2009, 9:42 PM
After easily beating Platinum and laughing in the face of Battle Factory Head Thornton, I returned Sinnoh, this time on my Diamond.
-Started, and chose the girl for the first time, named Layla (Eric Clapton FTW), rival named Matthew, and headed on the way.
-Chose Piplup, SRd for a good nature, settled on Naive. (2nd SR!) Got the PokeDex, caught 2 Bidoofs, traded for Adamant and Modest Synchronizers, and caught an Adamant Starly, Adamant Bidoof, and an Adamant Kricketot.
-Got really lucky, as I got a Yache Berry from the Starly and a Metronome from Kricketot.
-Trained them all to lvl 10, and beat the trainers up to Jubilife. Got TM Hidden Power.
-Caught a Modest Abra, (31 HP IV) and taught it Hidden Power (Dragon 44). Trained him to lvl 10, and went to Oreburgh.
-Beat all the trainers, caught some pokemon, and went to the Mine.
-Currently trying to catch an Adamant Rock Head Onix. Also hatching Modest Natural Cure Roselia's on Pearl to be traded to Diamond. To lazy to evolve a Budew.

Pluto/Piplup lvl 12
Buzz/Starly lvl 12
MagicMan/Abra lvl 12
Jeffrey/Bidoof lvl 12
Sergio/Onix (to be caught)
Crystal/Roselia (to be hatched)

foxyman1167
25th May 2009, 9:59 PM
After easily beating Platinum and laughing in the face of Battle Factory Head Thornton, I returned Sinnoh, this time on my Diamond.
-Started, and chose the girl for the first time, named Layla (Eric Clapton FTW), rival named Matthew, and headed on the way.
-Chose Piplup, SRd for a good nature, settled on Naive. (2nd SR!) Got the PokeDex, caught 2 Bidoofs, traded for Adamant and Modest Synchronizers, and caught an Adamant Starly, Adamant Bidoof, and an Adamant Kricketot.
-Got really lucky, as I got a Yache Berry from the Starly and a Metronome from Kricketot.
-Trained them all to lvl 10, and beat the trainers up to Jubilife. Got TM Hidden Power.
-Caught a Modest Abra, (31 HP IV) and taught it Hidden Power (Dragon 44). Trained him to lvl 10, and went to Oreburgh.
-Beat all the trainers, caught some pokemon, and went to the Mine.
-Currently trying to catch an Adamant Rock Head Onix. Also hatching Modest Natural Cure Roselia's on Pearl to be traded to Diamond. To lazy to evolve a Budew.

Pluto/Piplup lvl 12
Buzz/Starly lvl 12
MagicMan/Abra lvl 12
Jeffrey/Bidoof lvl 12
Sergio/Onix (to be caught)
Crystal/Roselia (to be hatched)

Dragon trainer
26th May 2009, 9:19 AM
Pearl: Still trying for a Jolly natured Sneasel hatched out every other nature thats all bad, the only good natures are adament x2 and a timid x1. I just want the dam Weavile! Also been catching Kanto pokemon and filling up the dex for that, then its Johto and Hoeen. I bet i'll get the Kanto dex filled before the Jolly Sneasel.

Diamond: Somewhat half abandoned sadly. Not been on in ages, might trade everything across and re - start.

Hell_fire
26th May 2009, 10:10 AM
hatched a shiny trapinch, third shiny this week :P
breeding for good IVs using a flawless ditto as partner, wana breed as many good pokes s i can so i can make a team and beat the leagues in here

OJG
28th May 2009, 3:49 PM
After destoying Roark with Piplup, who in victory evolved into Prinplup. Whilst in Oreburgh City, I decided to add an unplanned member; Machop. I named him Trav.

My current team:
Ellington the Prinplup, level 18
Trav the Machop, level 12 (in training)
Lochness the Magikarp, level 7 (to be trained when I get Exp. Share)

My projected team:
Ellington the Empoleon
Trav the Machamp
Lochness the Gyarados
Dmitri the Gallade
Juice the Mamoswine

odhinn
29th May 2009, 6:47 PM
today AGAIN i spent ALOT of time in the gts. got myself a nice entei. darkrai. lugia and anotehr regigigas . . and way more really lol

for the rest i been planting and picking rare barries that i planted yesterdayalso got some easy money to buy more potions and revives and what not

Pinksizzors
29th May 2009, 7:52 PM
Recently I sorted my boxes by the colour the pokemon has on the small pictures of PC boxes. Some pokemon have starnge colours. Bronzong is considered green, when it's blue and both forms of Shellos and Gastrodon are considered purple.

I also EV trained a new Spiritomb called MOLGERA, because my other Spiritomb is called STALLORD and both of those are zelda bosses. The only difference between the two is their natures and MOLGERA has Taunt instead of Shadow Sneak.

Right now, I'm trying to catch me a Banette, so I can breed it with my Gardevoir to get Will-o-wisp, and then I'm going to catch a modest Misdreavus. After that I've got to catch a Relicanth in my emerald so I can then catch an impish Registeel.

FireHead Hank
29th May 2009, 8:44 PM
Okay, so I decided to stop with my Houndour project and accept this one as my final result:

;228; male, Timid: 31 / x / 18 / 31 / 26 / 31

I know it's not great, basically because of the defense IV. But there are different factors that led to my decision to stop the project with this Houndour.

Firstly, Houndoom has 50 base defense, which is ridiculously low. So if it had 7 more defense IVs (which would make an IV of 25, what I was originally going for) it wouldnt be able to take a whole lot more damage anyway. Secondly it has perfect IVs in all the relevant stats and a decent amount of spD IVs, which is the higher one of the defensive stats. And lastly, I'm so eager to raise my Houndour, because Houndoom is one of my all time favs, so I'm very happy to finally be able to do it. And this surely wont be my last Houndour project. I also want to start my next breeding project asap because it involves my favorite starter Pokemon.

Yup, that's that. I'm currently thinking about a nickname for my awesome Hellhound Pokemon and EV training him in spA. So excited.

Breaking Heart
30th May 2009, 8:52 AM
Last night I beat the Elite Four (Bertha and Lucian were pretty easy Roserade and Weavile got through them so quickly) and I got up to Cynthia I saved right before I battled her. After a few loses this afternoon I beat her! Her last Pokemon was Garchomp and mine was Weavile, used Ice Shard twice and won!

After that got the National Pokedex and went to Pal Parl and Battle Park. Evolved Eevee into Glaceon. Breed Glaceon with a Ditto and now I have two eggs. I'm planning on getting the whole set of Eeveelutions. And I really wish I had a Wireless Router so I could go online. -_-

foxyman1167
30th May 2009, 5:01 PM
Today I beat Roark on Diamond, but first lets Tarantino it:
-Traded a Roselia egg from Pearl, which hatched, named PotHead, and it knew HP, Flying 66 to actually hit pokemon that resist Grass.
-Trained PotHead to lvl 12 with the rest, caught an Adamant Onix♀ that I named Daisy (thinking about dropping it), trained that to lvl 12. Went to the Mine, and trained some more, beating the trainers. MagicMan, Pluto, Buzz, and Jeffrey all evolved.
-With Buzz at lvl 18, I went to Roark. Abused Double Team, and tried to use the D.E.A.S strategy (DoubleTeam/Endeavor/WingAttack/Staravia), but it didn't work, as they kept missing, and didn't get my health low enough. Beat Roark with repeated Wing Attacks. Currently in Oreburgh Gate, the part you need to Rock Smash to get to.

Buzz/Staravia♂ - lvl 19
Pluto/Prinplup♂ - lvl 16
Jeffrey/Bibarel♂ - lvl 16
PotHead/Roselia♂ - lvl 16
MagicMan/Kadabra♂ - lvl 16
Daisy/Onix♀ - lvl 16 (may be dropped)

Coal! Let the journey continue!

FireHead Hank
31st May 2009, 1:56 PM
Finished EV training my awesome Houndour and let it evolve into Houndoom. I temporarily nicknamed him Hellgar (his Japanese name) because I havent found the perfect nickname for him yet. Hellgar is currently on lv. 41.

After reading through the whole G/S/C saga of the Pokemon special Manga series, I really startet to like the character of Gold(which is considered to have a special skill in Pokemon Breeding) and his Pokemon team (He has; Typhlosion, Aipom, Politoed, Sudowoodo, Mantine, Sunflora and Pichu). And with the current hype aout the NE Pichu, I decided to raise a Pichu myself. Just for fun.

I want it to have perfect IVs in attack & speed without really caring about the rest. Pichu has a base HP of 20, a base defense of 15 and a base spDefense of 35, so it wont survive anything anyway. I wont evolve it and of course wont use it in a serious competitive battle but it's a nice change from the "serious" breeding. And it's also fun to have another mascot Pokemon with me besides my Slugmas. I want it to have Fake Out & Volt Takle as egg moves (the fun thing is, that a max attack Pichu has the chance to OKHO bulky Gyara with its Volt Takle :) ).

I'm currently searching for a parent who can pass down Fake Out to Pichu. Also preparing for my next, "serious" breeding project.

foxyman1167
31st May 2009, 11:20 PM
After beating Roark with Buzz, I went to Orebourgh Gate.
-Beat some trainers on the way to Floaroma, and caught a Modest Pachirisu♂ to train, changed my mind.
-Caught an Adamant Buizel♂, which I trained to lvl 13, but I didn't like him as much as Ronald, my Modest Shellos♂.
-Trained Ronald up to lvl 16 in the Orebourgh Mine, and dropped Pluto/Prinplup♂. Very impressed with him, he may be permanent.
-Beat all the trainers up to Eterna Forest, where I like to abuse Cheryl to level grind without running back and forth to heal.
-Caught an Adamant Buneary♂, named Applesauce, who replaced Jeffrey/Bibarel♂ and an Adamant Murkrow♀ named Zephyr, who replaced Buzz/Staravia♂.
-Trained Zephyr and Fernando to lvl 22, along with the rest of the team.
-Skipped the trainers, and got to Eterna. Got the Explorer Kit, and before long, I found a Skull Fossil.
-Dropped Daisy/Onix♀ for a Jolly HotStuff, who I trained against the trainers in the forest, until lvl 24, where it was time to challenge Gardenia!
-Beat the trainers with Ronald, and got him to lvl 24.
-Challenged Gardenia, started with HotStuff. He KO'd Cherubi and Turtwig, but got taken down by Roserade, after he Scary Face'd her.
-Ronald now outsped Roserade, and KO'd her with repeated Mud Bombs and Water Pulse's.
-Went to the Galactic Building, and used Applesauce to beat all the trainers. Got to the TG person, and beat her with Applesauce and PotHead.
-Replaced MagicMan/Kadabra♂ with a Modest Disturbed/Gastly♂.

HotStuff/Cranidos♂ - lvl 24
Ronald/Shellos♂ - lvl 24
PotHead/Roselia♂ - lvl 23
Zephyr/Murkrow♀ - lvl 23
Fernando/Buneary♂ - lvl 23
Disturbed/Gastly♂ - lvl 14

Coal! Forest! Let the journey continue!

FireHead Hank
31st May 2009, 11:58 PM
And I'm already finished with my "fun" project:

Male, Adamant ;172; : 16 - 17 / 31 / 20 - 23 / (31) / 15 / 31 with Volt Tackle & Fake Out

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I didnt see the point in breeding for high HP/DEF/SPD IVs due to Pichu's low base stats. He got a randomly flawless spA IV, which is pretty funny and useless, since Pichu wont have any special attacks on hisI moveset.

I nicknamed him Pich, which is the nickname of Gold's Pichu in the Pokmemon special Manga. I've finished EV training him in speed and currently EV training his attack stat. Pich is very fun to use, especially when this tiny little mouse uses Volt Tackle. lol.

My Houndoom is on lv. 48. Planing to go through the Elite4 with him and Pich, to get their picture up in the hall of fame.

Dragon trainer
1st June 2009, 9:29 AM
Pearl - Just getting ready for a trade and transferring some pokemon from Emerald including a male whismer for a Howl/Ice fang Shinx breeding. So hopefully my dex will shot up now. The Shinx to be bred will be Adamant with Ice fang/Howl/Spark? and Crunch? i dont know if they will be passed down. Still breeding for the Jolly Sneasel

Diamond - I'm transferring them all onto Pearl which is going to become my main souce or base if you will. Going to re start sometime in the next three weeks or so.

ShinyFufu
3rd June 2009, 9:44 PM
On Pearl, I'm about to get my sixth gym badge, and I've trade over a whole team of Pokemon dedicated to catching shiny Palkia. The team is Sceptile (False Swipe), Tangrowth (Sunny Day + Reflect + Sleep Powder), Exeggutor (Hypnosis + Light Screen), Breloom (False Swipe + Stun Spore), Bibarel (HM Slave) and Alakazam (Synchronizer). The best part is, the Tangrowth and Breloom are from my XD file, so it's really great that I actually have somewhat of a use for them. Now I want a shiny Tangrowth, lol. I might breed for one later. Unfortunately, I think I'll need another HM Slave...dammit.

I'm still training Tangrowth, and Breloom, though. It's imperative that they are at high enough levels to survive Palkia's attacks, especially Tangrowth and Breloom since they have such horrible SDef. Hopefully, with Sunny Day, Light Screen, and resistances to Water Pulse and Ancientpower, my team won't suffer too badly. I'm curious though, does anyone think there are any moves I could possibly teach Alakazam to further assist with the capture? Perhaps I could get Alakazam to Trick over a Lagging Tail...I doubt that would be very helpful, however.

On Diamond, I'm too busy transferring 3rd gens, picking berries, and EV-training to really soft reset for anything, so I'll just stick to hatching eggs and radaring for now. Currently, I'm training my shiny Smeargle to have a set dedicated to catching shinies. I'm in the process of levelling it up, and I will get the moves later. I'm currently re-battling the Elite 4, and after I'm done with that, I plan on going to Stark Mountain and finishing up that Heatran sidequest. I've been putting it off for a while now.

Edit: Could somebody tell me which HMs I'll need to reach Palkia? I really would like to know. Surf and Strength are all I'm sure of...

Trillian
3rd June 2009, 9:57 PM
You'll also need rock climb and possibly rock smash (I think the latter's just for items, though; maybe it's needed if you take a different route - I entered through the entrance above Oreburgh). Defeated Candice, wiped out Team Galactic and caught Palkia in Pearl. Surprisingly easy, used magnezone to thunderwave it and had my breloom (shiny, transferred from Emerald via Diamond) give it two force palms and caught it in the second ball I threw at it, an ultra ball. If you're using breloom, I'll just say that mine was level 50 and could have been taken down in 3 hits by spacial rend - thank goodness for spore! Palkia has a mild nature and good stats, so I'm happy with it. Will be training for Volkner from now on.

ShinyFufu
3rd June 2009, 10:11 PM
Trillian: Unfortunately, my Breloom doesn't have Spore, it came from XD, and I evolved my Shroomish at an early level...I'm stuck using Sleep Powder and Hypnosis. And my Breloom has a Naive nature, so I need to level it up a bit more, it's at level 46 now. So I only need for 4 HMs to get to Palkia's place?

encas
3rd June 2009, 10:20 PM
Just got an epic XD Farfetch'd off the GTS. It's Timid, UT (complete with knowing Baton Pass), and looks to have flawless speed. You can guess what I'm EV training next...

Trillian
3rd June 2009, 10:50 PM
Trillian: Unfortunately, my Breloom doesn't have Spore, it came from XD, and I evolved my Shroomish at an early level...I'm stuck using Sleep Powder and Hypnosis. And my Breloom has a Naive nature, so I need to level it up a bit more, it's at level 46 now. So I only need for 4 HMs to get to Palkia's place?

From what I remember of it, yes. I got there with Surf, Rock Climb, Rock Smash and Strength as the only hms among my team. So if you have those, you should be fine.

The comment about spore was more down to the fact that my breloom probably would have fainted in the battle if it hadn't been for its spore attack. Sleep powder and hypnosis should be fine too, I just made the choice of spore as I wanted to make sure the status effects were as accurate as possible! Breloom is good at opening the battle - it'll normally get in the first attack and can set up the battle for your other pokés to take over. Considering yours gives a status that doesn't wear off, you could just have him/her start and switch once you've given it the status condition. But you'll probably know better how to tackle Palkia when you face it; after all, everyone's experience is different!

ShinyFufu
4th June 2009, 3:37 AM
I'm facing Palkia right now. :D I'm SO ready to get it in its shiny form!

And I know exactly what I'm doing. I open up with my Synchronize Alakazam. It Tricks an Iron Ball onto Palka. From there, I use Reflect. If Zam doesn't die, I keep on using Kinesis until it faints. If Zam dies, I switch to Exeggutor, who sets up Light Screen and walls it while I revive/heal Zam. Switch back to 'Zam, Kinesis it until its accuracy is really low (like -5 or -6), then I set up a screen and switch to Sceptile, who uses a combination of Rock Smash and False Swipe to get it down to 1 HP. Breloom is an absolute last resort Pokemon because it has Effect Spore, and if Palkia hits with Dragon Claw, it could get poisoned. :( That's why Kinesis is really helpful in this match.

Wish me luck!