PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Rogue Striker G
4th June 2009, 7:30 AM
K.... Anyways I took on the E4 with easeeeee.... Bug guy-meh Torterra swept bertha Gyrados ddanced 2 times and swept flint ddanced 3 times swept lucas and ddanced twice and swept cynthia with the help of torterra. Btw Waterfall swept all but 3 of the pokemon in the names mentioned. Ice fang koed roserade, garchomp, and drifbloom in 1 hit. Level when it started the E4 53 when it finished it was at 59 =)

Dragon trainer
4th June 2009, 7:12 PM
Pearl:

Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur
Squirtle/Warturtle/Blastoise
Ekans/Arbok - FR 212
Nidoran/Nidorino - 201 rader
wigglytuff - LG
Aracanine - evolve Growlithe
Slowpoke/Slowbro - pokerader
Grimer/Muk - pokerader 212
Kangaskan - great marsh daily pokemon/left for offer
Horsea/Seadra - 226 fish with good rod
Magmar - need Magby - LG 227/SM
Tauros - pokerader south 209/210
Porygon
Dragonair - Evolve Dratini
Mewtwo - LG/FR

Left for Kanto 'dex for me to complete, I'm aiming to finish this by the end of june.

foxyman1167
4th June 2009, 10:35 PM
A pretty big update:
-After cleaning out TG, I caught a Gastly♂ called Disturbed, trained that for a bit, but dropped it after it evolved into Haunter (They need to learn more Special moves earlier)
-Beat all the trainers on Bike Road, and Fernando/Buneary♂ evolved. Dropped him too.
-Trained a little bit on the route to Solaceon, and found out joggers only battle in the mornings.
-Spread honey on some trees, came back later and caugh a Combee♀, Cherubi♀, two Burmy's (♂ + ♀), and an Aipom♀.
-Traded an Aipom♂ from Pearl to breed with her to get an Adamant Run Away Aipom♀, called "Sidney" with Fake Out.
-Trained Sidney to catch up with the rest of the team, abusing the VS Seeker.
-Went to Pastoria via Hearthome, straight to the Great Marsh. Caught a ♂ and ♀ Croagunk to breed an Adamant Anticipation Croagunk♂ named "Achilles".
-Hatched Achilles, and trained him up with the rest of the team.
-On the way to Pastoria, PotHead, Zephyr, Ronald, Sidney, and HotStuff all evolved.
-Challenged Wake before Maylene for the first time on Diamond, and HotStuff was my choice.
-It took a few tries, as Floatzel kept KOing me with Brine, but Gyarados made the mistake of using Swagger, and after I snapped out of confusion, I swept with Take Down, with HotStuff at lvl 34.
-Healed everyone, and went to Veilstone, where Sidney was my choice. Fake Out = Dead Meditite, Tickle+Double Hit = Dead Machoke, and TickleX2+Double Hit = Dead Lucario. Lucario kept healing itself with Drain Punch, so Maylene was harder.
-Helped Lucas with his PokeDex, and trained Achilles to evolve. Healed and saved.

Zephyr/Honchkrow♀ - lvl 33
Sidney/Ambipom♀ - lvl 34
HotStuff/Rampardos♂ - lvl 34
Achilles/Toxicroak♂ - lvl 38
Ronald/Gastrodon♂ - lvl 33
PotHead/Roserade♂ - lvl 33

Mine! Forest! Fen! Cobble! Let the journey continue!

Visual
5th June 2009, 12:08 PM
I did some "breeding projects" for Staryu, Chimchar and Snorlax for the Battle Frontier in Platinum. Spent a lot of time in the GTS today because I want to send them to my Platinum but I encountered some problems. My Staryu(which evolved into a Starmie) was snatched by someone in the GTS, so I had to breed for another Staryu. Sigh. Oh! I attached a Psychic TM(which I spent a lot of money on) on it too, so I had to spend more money on game coins. Transferring Pokemon through the GTS is definitely risky. Then, I searched for Pokemon that is rare in the GTS and found out that Xatu is one of the Pokemons, so I trained a couple of Natus, which were sitting in my PC box until they evolve into Xatus. Actually, I just need one of them but I didn't realised that then. I spent more time in the GTS, transferring Xatus, Clefairies, Starmie and Snorlax between Diamond and Platinum. Just finished transferring them. Finally!

Pingouin7
6th June 2009, 6:50 PM
I'm facing Palkia right now. :D I'm SO ready to get it in its shiny form!

And I know exactly what I'm doing. I open up with my Synchronize Alakazam. It Tricks an Iron Ball onto Palka. From there, I use Reflect. If Zam doesn't die, I keep on using Kinesis until it faints. If Zam dies, I switch to Exeggutor, who sets up Light Screen and walls it while I revive/heal Zam. Switch back to 'Zam, Kinesis it until its accuracy is really low (like -5 or -6), then I set up a screen and switch to Sceptile, who uses a combination of Rock Smash and False Swipe to get it down to 1 HP. Breloom is an absolute last resort Pokemon because it has Effect Spore, and if Palkia hits with Dragon Claw, it could get poisoned. :( That's why Kinesis is really helpful in this match.

Wish me luck!
Why do you even bother bringing a Pokémon that could accidentally killing it? -_-

Dragon Rules
6th June 2009, 8:18 PM
Finally got my perfect Iv breed Piplup after 2 months of breeding. It has very good ivs at almost everything, plus HP Electric. I Ev trained it right after it was born. It will be a SubPetaya set Empoleon, and I really hope it will be useful.

FireHead Hank
6th June 2009, 10:43 PM
Went through the Elite 4 with Houndoom and Pichu. Houndoom is currently on lv. 60 and Pichu on lv. 56.

I already started with my next breedin project. I involves Cyndaquil, my favorite starter Pokemon. This will be a very time consuming project as I not only want it to have good IVs but also HP Ice.

foxyman1167
7th June 2009, 2:19 AM
After beating Maylene, I healed. Went to the TG "hideout", and got Lucas' PokeDex back. Taught Fly to Zephyr, and flew to Hearthome, where I accidentily ran into my rival. He wasn't much of a challenge, HotStuff took them all down.
Trained against the Gym trainers with Ronald/PotHead/HotStuff/Zephyr/Sidney. Chose Achilles for this battle, for a challenge, although he knew Sucker Punch, so it wasn't a challenge. Fantina was easy, as Sucker Punch OHKO'd everyone.
Healed, and started training random pokemon for PokeDex pages, gonna actually fill the Sinnoh Dex this time around.
Satisfied with my 100 Seen/80 Caught PokeDex, I headed for Solaceon. Beat all the trainers on the way. Got to Celestic Town, and got rid of the "weird spaceman". Cyrus babbled about something I don't/won't care about. Taught Surf to Ronald, and flew to Jubilife, picking up a new Poketch app. Got to Canalave, and beat all the trainers along the way. Forgot about the Rival battle when I tried to go to Iron Island. Crushed him as usual, with a combo from Achilles and PotHead. Went to Iron Island, where I am training to lvl 43 where Zephyr will challenge Byron =]

Achilles/Toxicroak♂ - lvl 40
Zephyr/Honchkrow♀ - lvl 41
PotHead/Roserade♂ - lvl 43
Ronald/Gastrodon♂ - lvl 40
HotStuff/Rampardos♂ - lvl 40
Sidney/Ambipom♀ - lvl 40

FireHead Hank
7th June 2009, 4:41 PM
After spending a bit more than a day on the breeding project, this is what the Pokemon in the Daycare look like, IV-wise:

Naive, male ;392; 22 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 23 / 31

Mild, female ;155; : 7 / 27 - 28 / 23 / 31 / 31 / 31

The perfect result would be a Cyndaquil with these IVs: 25+ / 31 / 25+ / 31 / 31 / 31. The perfect spD IV is needed to heighten the chances of HP Ice. The father, Chimlord, my awesome Infernape, actualy has HP Ice with the max power. But in his case it was more of a surprise than a planed thing.

You see, to get to the result I want, I'll have to go through days and probably months of breeding. But it will pay off. Cyndaquil line is my favorite starter line. And HP Ice is a must BTW. Wish me luck!

SHINY CATCHER
7th June 2009, 6:11 PM
I started a new game on my american Diamond and have been training like mad.I'm up to the bit where you have to go to all the lakes with this team:
Infernape Lv:62
BeaverBoy(Bibarel) Lv:56
Medicham Lv:56
Crobat Lv:56

Dragon trainer
7th June 2009, 6:39 PM
Pearl: Going to set up a breeding part on Pearl, starting with BP/Wishing Eevee's, breeding the Johto Starters, Sinnoh starters: Turtwig with Superpower, Chimchar with Thunderpunch, Pipplup with Yawn or Aqua Ring. Fossils: Cranidos with Crunch Sheildon with Curse or Headbutt. Eventually with Hoeen starters with Treecko: Dragonbreathe Torchic: Endure/Reversal and another with Rock Slide. Mudkip with Curse? and possibly Ralts with Calm mind/TB/Psychic/WoW.

This is going to be my summer pokemon project and will be set up for the middle of July.

Pingouin7
7th June 2009, 8:12 PM
I started a new game on my american Diamond and have been training like mad.I'm up to the bit where you have to go to all the lakes with this team:
Infernape Lv:62
BeaverBoy(Bibarel) Lv:56
Medicham Lv:56
Crobat Lv:56
Good choice for Bibarel, I used one on my previous team and it was strong.

I beat the "T.G. Eterna Bldg" and I beat Gardenia. Then I proceeded to find a Cascoon in Eterna Forest but heck, I didn't find any of the Wurmple line for like half an hour!

Then I defeated the trainers on the Cycling Road, caught a Gible, then SRed for Impish Shieldon and Adamant Cranidos.

ShinyFufu
7th June 2009, 8:48 PM
Diamond: I caught a normal Quiet Heatran, and now I'm EV-training some shinies. Once I"m finished, I will go to Route 209 and get ready to chain for a shiny Mime Jr.

Pearl: SRing for Palkia still. Now that I'm free of the bondage of Stark Mountain on Diamond, however, I'll be able to soft reset for Palkia more.

FireHead Hank
8th June 2009, 5:31 PM
Switched Infernape with this new father for my breeding project:

Mild, male ;155; : 28 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 0 - 4 / 31

He has the same flawless IVs and higher IVs in the other stats. SpD doesnt matter as I want the mother's spD IV to pass down. But the most important thing is that I can finally switch to the mass hatching method, having two Pokemon of the same species in the Daycare.

Rogue Striker G
10th June 2009, 3:34 AM
Did some gts trading on my Diamond. Got me a Japanese Milotic and Hippowdon. Plan on breeding via masuda method for a shiny feebas. Going to finish eving my typhlosion in Speed and start eving my shiny Growlithe in Speed/Att/Hp(4 EVS of course).

In pearl I swept the E4 again with ease. Now I just need to find all the pokemon to complete my dex. Currently at 144. Sring to get a decent natured Uxie since I already caught me an Azelf. Then I need to do the Cresselia thing. After that I will get the Radar and head over to snowpoint city to get on the ferry.

ShinyFufu
10th June 2009, 8:16 PM
Diamond: Chained a shiny Mime Jr, and evolved it. Now I'm hunting for a shiny Snover or Abomasnow atop Mt. Coronet.

Pearl: Same

Zero Nexus
17th June 2009, 1:57 PM
Just training a male Machoke to lv40 so it can learn Cross Chop which i will then put it into the daycare with a female Croagunk so i can hatch a Croagunk that knows Cross Chop, but i'm going to make an egg that i can trade over to Platinum and hatch so it can become one of my main team...

foxyman1167
17th June 2009, 3:38 PM
Currently breeding my pokemon to trade eggs to Platinum:

Magmortar/Tangrowth/Gliscor/Weavile/Lucario/Scizor. I'm really excited about this team!

To Do List:
-Naive Steadfast Riolu egg
-Adamant Keen Eye Sneasel egg
-Adamant Hyper Cutter Gligar egg
-Naive Magby egg
-Hasty Chlorophyll Tangela egg
-Adamant Technician Scyther egg

.VALO.
21st June 2009, 1:35 AM
Well my Wi-Fi is being a ***** so I won't be battling for 2 - 3 weeks and as this unfortunate event has bestowed itself upon me, I figured I'd smash the Battle Tower. Got my streak up at 34, 35th battle was just a joke. I came up against a team of pathetic Pokémon that got OHKO'd until the last Pokémon which was Porygon2 came out. I had Gyuken/Gengar out with 70% HP so I switched to Yazurime/Miltank 100% and Porygon2 used Shadow Ball - LOL. Anyways Yazurime went first and used Brick Break which caused 35% damage (she's not an attacker just to note) and Porygon2 used Tri-Attack and got a critical hit KO'ing Yazurime. Next out was Shin-Ryu the shiny Flygon. She Earthquaked and Pory2 hung on with what appeared to be the thinnest slice of HP I've ever seen without a sash. Pory2 used Ice Beam and critted on Shin-Ryu KO'ing her, although I'm pretty sure that would have happened regardless of the critical. Finally I send Gyuken back out, Pory2 has an unexpected Quick Claw AND criticals with a Shadow Ball on Gyuken causing me to get knocked out of the Battle Tower! I was enraged at this point, that's just unbelievable hax! 3 criticals and a Quick Claw! I ended up smoking two cigarettes and leaving the DS away from reach to stop me throwing it. I'm sure others can relate as there has always been hax at the Battle Tower since Crystal?

Pingouin7
21st June 2009, 1:43 AM
There always had been hax, let it be in-game and in the Battle Facilities. I don't see why the luck factor would be increased for the NPC's in the Towers/Frontiers.

Mkay
21st June 2009, 1:47 AM
Today while breeding for my special wall, I finally got my Calm Spoink I went to the game corner to get rest, (It's going to be a Rest Talker with Psychic and Energy Ball, I like this combo) I realized I didn't have enough money to buy 8,000 coins for rest! So I ran and went through the elite 4 a few times with Amulet Coin and ended up maxing out my money. I got rest and grabbed a hidden power in case I changed my mind about my Magmortar knowing SolarBeam. Any who, I started my Ariados with my ditto and they haven't had a egg yet but I can wait a while.
-Natalie (Monokae)

Escape Reality
21st June 2009, 2:02 AM
i fianlly got a TRU regigigas so i can now go challenge the regis. :D yay!

ShinyFufu
21st June 2009, 4:51 AM
Diamond: I'm currently hatching for a shiny Riolu via the Masuda Method. I've hatched around 150 eggs total these past two days, hatching 47 eggs yesterday, and 103 today. I hope it doesn't take too long to appear.

Edit: Depending on my future shiny Riolu's nature, I will be nicknaming it either "SHORYUKEN!" or "HADOUKEN!!" :D

tom-tom
21st June 2009, 5:03 AM
training my pokemon to lvl 59 before the 8th gym leader

burgaz62
21st June 2009, 10:20 AM
I picked up my neglected Pearl, and remebered i was doing a johto run through with 3 johto starters + umbreon and espeon. I found myself in florama, so i headed up to eterna forest, destroying all the trainers. totodile evolved into croconaw. Went into eterna forest and destroyed stuff with cheryl. Espeon is my weakest so i gave it the exp. share i traded over to make things easier.

BynineB
21st June 2009, 5:49 PM
I'm doing a Budew only run.

Nubble the Budew
Level 10
Female
Relaxed Nature
Absorb/Growth/Water Sport/Stun Spore

I'm about to go challenge my rival. Wish me luck!~

Escape Reality
21st June 2009, 10:03 PM
today, i went to a GameStop store and traded in all my unwanted video games, though i forgot to bring my Wii and PS2 games, but anyway, so i traded them in for store credit and got a good amount of credit from those. so i decided to buy another copy of pokemon platinum so i could play though it again, since i don't want to delete the first one i got, because it'd require a lot of mass trading and losing all my stuff. :\

.VALO.
21st June 2009, 11:24 PM
Well after deciding I want an Octillery I found my Emerald (took ages to find btw) and noticed someone had erased my file. I was not pleased in the slightest. I'm now having to run through it quick time in order to get a Remoraid and a modest Ditto so I can start breeding and then transfer to Diamond.

- I know this has mainly been about 3rd gen but the purpose is for 4th gen so it seemed more fitting here.

OJG
22nd June 2009, 8:48 PM
I have been doing well in my 'Gark Oak' anime team game. I have got to the part before the 5th gym, and am now in need of a surfer. I have restricted myself to only use pokemon that are descendants or are the pokemon owned by Gary Oak in the anime, with the exception of my starter (which is a slave). I have only a Kadabra and a Graveler, and they're both level 40, and so I need your help.

If ANYONE, could spare an egg of Horsea, Squirtle, or Krabby, and one of Doduo or Skarmory, and would be willing to do an enormous favour in trading me one of these, please PM me. I haven't anything to give, unfortunately, but I will be forever grateful as I cannot continue without your help.

foxyman1167
23rd June 2009, 4:39 AM
Picked up my Diamond after I neglected it for Platinum. After I trained everyone to lvl 43 in Iron Island, I went straight to the Gym. Beat all the trainers, and took Zephyr up against Byron. Bronzor was easy, one Payback was enough to KO it. Next was Bastiodon, who kept KOing me with Ancientpower. Tried a few times, but kept getting KO'd by Bastiodon. Left, and trained Zephyr to lvl 45 so it would learn Night Slash, and tried again. This time was easier. Bronzong was out like a light after 1 Night Slash. Bastiodon was next like clockwork, and I got about 5 critical hits from NightSlash+SuperLuck. Finally after much stalling, I KO'd Bastiodon. Steelix was last, who got OHKO'd by a critical hit from Night Slash. Currently training my team to lvl 45 before heading off to Snowpoint City. Also filling the PokeDex.

Current team:
Zephyr/Honchkrow♀ - lvl 45 - Really strong pokemon, loving critical hit abuse.
Achilles/Toxicroak♂ - lvl 44 - Very strong, but a bit slow and defensively weak.
Sidney/Ambipom♀ - lvl 45 - I bred FakeOut onto it, and it pretty much KO's everything because of Technician.
PotHead/Roserade♂ - lvl 43 - LeechSeed is the best Grass move ever, and Giga Drain KO's everything.
HotStuff/Rampardos♂ - lvl 43 - Beast. Unstoppable.
Ronald/Gastrodon♂ - lvl 45 - Very sturdy, and I love this pink snail.

foxyman1167
23rd June 2009, 4:41 AM
Picked up my Diamond after I neglected it for Platinum. After I trained everyone to lvl 43 in Iron Island, I went straight to the Gym. Beat all the trainers, and took Zephyr up against Byron. Bronzor was easy, one Payback was enough to KO it. Next was Bastiodon, who kept KOing me with Ancientpower. Tried a few times, but kept getting KO'd by Bastiodon. Left, and trained Zephyr to lvl 45 so it would learn Night Slash, and tried again. This time was easier. Bronzong was out like a light after 1 Night Slash. Bastiodon was next like clockwork, and I got about 5 critical hits from NightSlash+SuperLuck. Finally after much stalling, I KO'd Bastiodon. Steelix was last, who got OHKO'd by a critical hit from Night Slash. Currently training my team to lvl 45 before heading off to Snowpoint City. Also filling the PokeDex.

Current team:
Zephyr/Honchkrow♀ - lvl 45 - Really strong pokemon, loving critical hit abuse.
Achilles/Toxicroak♂ - lvl 44 - Very strong, but a bit slow and defensively weak.
Sidney/Ambipom♀ - lvl 45 - I bred FakeOut onto it, and it pretty much KO's everything because of Technician.
PotHead/Roserade♂ - lvl 43 - LeechSeed is the best Grass move ever, and Giga Drain KO's everything.
HotStuff/Rampardos♂ - lvl 43 - Beast. Unstoppable.
Ronald/Gastrodon♂ - lvl 45 - Very sturdy, and I love this pink snail.

ShinyFufu
23rd June 2009, 4:44 PM
My target has changed once AGAIN in Diamond. I can never stay on one target for too long in that game, it seems.

I really want to have a unique shiny, and I've decided that Mesprit will be that shiny. I will soft reset for it after I get Riolu through hatching eggs, EV-ing some of my other shinies, chaining a shiny Wobbuffet (for catching shiny Mesprit), and probably getting some other chaining targets. To begin, I'm chaining for a shiny Wobbuffet. Not at the moment, but I will begin soon.

foxyman1167
23rd June 2009, 5:08 PM
After beating Byron, I trained up a few levels on the Gyarados' trainers between Jubilife and Canalave. Dumped Roserade in the PC, and recieved a DeFoging, Rock Smashing Gligar from my Pearl. Went into Mt. Coronet, and picked up every item possible. Caught a Clefairy too. Made it out, and beat most of the trainers, taking breaks between to heal at the house. Caught a Snover and a Sneasel. Beat more of the trainers, and headed north. Picked up the much needed later HM Rock Climb. After a cluster of trainers, I finally reached Snowpoint, with every one but Roserade at lvl 46. Roserade and Ambipom grew to lvl 46 and lvl 47, respectively. Roserade was my choice for Candice, and not a bad one. First was Snover, who got KO'd by HP Flying after I set up 2x Toxic Spikes. Sneasel was 2nd, OHKO'd by poison after Giga Drain left her with about 10HP. Medicham followed in Sneasels footsteps, and got OHKO'd by poison and HP Flying. Abomasnow was last, who hit me with Woodhammer. Luckily the combo of poison, and massive recoil from Woodhammer were enough to KO it. Healed after that, and went to the lake. Spoke to Matthew (rival), and flew to Veilstone. Cleaned out TG from their TG Veilstone Bldg, and reached Cyrus. Ambipom swept him, and I got the Masterball. Toxicroak swept Saturn, and I released the Lake trio. Left, flew to Orebourgh, and I am currently scaling Mt. Coronet in hopes of destroying TG's plot.

Current team:
Sidney/Ambipom♀ - lvl 47
Achilles/Toxicroak♂ - lvl 47
Zephyr/Honchkrow♀ - lvl 47
PotHead/Roserade♂ - lvl 47
Ronald/Gastrodon♂ - lvl 47
HotStuff/Rampardos♂ - lvl 47

.VALO.
24th June 2009, 8:05 PM
Well I've had a very busy few days on Pokémon so firstly:

I started a new save on Emerald so I could rush through the game and start breeding for an Octillery. Earlier today I beat the E4 with a hall of fame debut of: 10:44:50. I caught a few Remoraids and found a decent Modest female with a flawless Sp.Def stat and a male with flawless Def and 29 HP. I'm currently on the 2nd generation with a father who has flawless Def/Sp.Def and a mother with flawless Sp.Def and 29HP who is Modest.

More on the 4th gen topic:

I ordered a new copy of Platinum yesterday for Ł20.00 so I was pretty happy with the price as I have recently lost my Platinum to the Sea. :/

In preparation for Platinum (which should be here tomorrow) I bred some Pokés so I could have a fun team to play through the game with. I bred a Scyther, Charmander and Staryu but they're still in their eggs, I did a process of getting 5 eggs and saving, then hatching to find out which one was the best and resetting and placing that egg in a dedicated box.

Well I'm currently continuing the breeding process, hopefully I'll be done tonight and my new Octillery can wreak some havoc. =]

foxyman1167
24th June 2009, 9:17 PM
Well I got a lot done today on Diamond, basically in short I beat a gym, did the Spear Pillar thing, tried the Elite Four with an underleveled team and did suprisingly well.

After I beat Candice I headed for Mt Coronet. Made it to the top, but used about ten Super Repels after I searched the entire thing. Found a lot of stuff too so it was worth it. Struggled in the 2v2 as my Rival would only stat up and get killed before attacking. Made it to Cyrus, so glad the Rival healed me, even though he was easier then the other two. Killed Dialga because I won't use it. Flew home, healed, and went to Sunyshore. By the time I got there my team was lvl 51. Challenged Volkner after besting all the trainers. Honchkrow was up first and took down Raichu with a crit Night Slash. Same for Ambipom after he Shock Wave'd me. Octillery was easy, didn't use an electric attack. Luxray got in an Ice Fang but was 2HKOd by Night Slash. Healed and Surfed to Victory Road. Beat all the trainers and got out with the team at lvl 53. Beat my Rival no challenge there. Challenged the Elite Four to train and made it all the way to the Champion but was killed. Currently training everyone to lvl 55.

HotStuff/Rampardos♂ - lvl 55
Achilles/Toxicroak♂ - lvl 54
Zephyr/Honchkrow♀ - lvl 55
Sidney/Ambipom♀ - lvl 55
Ronald/Gastrodon♂ - lvl 54
PotHead/Roserade♂ - lvl 54

lucario750
24th June 2009, 9:35 PM
i was hatching some of my eggs and i relize i had one of my manaphy egg with me so i walk around for a little bit and my manaphy egg hatch but this get better this isnt' and ordinary manaphy that came out of my egg it was a shiney manaphy

.VALO.
25th June 2009, 4:14 AM
Well after a LONG night, 5 generations of Remoraid, 200+ eggs hatched and a lot of cigarettes smoked... I got what I have been waiting for - A Modest Remoraid with 31 IVs in HP/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def, 26 in Def, 21 in Speed and 8 in Atk. I am really pleased with him, shows that hard work eventually pays off.

Anyways I've rare candied him to level 97 and nicknamed him 'ORISHIGANE' ready to be transferred to Diamond for EV training.

I have the following moveset planned for the little *******:

Surf
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Thunder Wave

@Leftovers/Expert Belt.

*Also hoping that Platinum arrives in the morning.

Autumnleaf
25th June 2009, 2:08 PM
POKEMON DIAMOND;
Working on my pokedex, just need some event legends and legendary dogs.
I'm also training my main team to level 100 (as my friend wants to borrow them for their elite four rematch, cause they're having trouble)
Plus I need to get all my FR pokemon onto Diamond, as I want to start the game again but I don't want to lose the cool pokemon I've obtained.

Pandycoon
26th June 2009, 7:58 AM
I finally got a shiny pokemon! Well all my shiny pokemon are random encounters. Got a shiny garadyos 2 years ago, and today I got a shiny Graveler in Mount Coronet! Yay! ^.^

foxyman1167
26th June 2009, 6:29 PM
I trained everyone on my team to lvl 55, and tried the E4 again. Heres how it went.

Aaron was easy for Pothead and his HP Flying, Zephyr and her Wing Attack/Fly, and HotStuff and his Rock Slide.
Bertha died to Pothead's Giga Drain, and Ronald and Surf.
Flint died to HotStuff's Earthquake/Rock Slide, Ronald's Surf, and Achilles' Sucker Punch.

Saved right before Lucian and keep trying to beat him, but his damn Bronzong is really tough.

.VALO.
27th June 2009, 1:49 AM
Well I got my Orishigane/Octillery EV trained, his stats now stand at:

Level 100
HP: 354
Atk: 200
Def: 200
Sp.Atk: 320
Sp.Def 186
Speed: 116

I'm pretty pleased with the stats as they will provide a good defence against the Pokémon I'm intending to counter with him.

On another note, Platinum arrived and I got started on there. 2 badges so far, I've been mainly pre-occupied with Diamond as Octillery is on there.

Spenner
28th June 2009, 8:25 PM
Well, i got Diamond yesterday, finally. Just about to take on Wake after beating all the trainers in the gym, and ill try it without healing. New addition to the team is Skorupi, which took about half an hour to (eventually) catch. So after the gym battle, it looks like training for Skorupi

Luxray - Lv.31
Skorupi - Lv.24
Staravia - Lv.30
Shellos - Lv.29
Bronzor - Lv.29
Torterra - Lv.33

and a Bidoof as a HM slave :)

Aikou Bupiggu
29th June 2009, 3:05 PM
Whee! Just beat the third gym, I was hoping for Chingling to evolve, but sadly, she didn't :( Despite that though, my Drifloon evolved into Drifblim <3

Then I was kind enough to spare a moment to help Lucas retrieve his pokedex, once again, Chingling didn't evolve but Munchlax did! Grotle's getting to a place where he's going to evolve, but I want him to stay as a Grotle so I can have one on my pokemon ranch.

I also put Buizel in the PC as I really want to use a different water type pokemon, I'll probably grab a Finneon later instead, and if that flops, I'll return to Buizel.

Spenner
29th June 2009, 5:23 PM
A lot has happened since my last post..
Specifically, my team has changed significantly.
Lv.39 Luxray
Lv.38 Torterra
Lv.38 Skorupi
Lv.25 Gible
Lv.16 Riolu
Lv.34 Snover (which gave my team pokerus! :D)

Anyways, back to the game. Wake fell easily to Torterra. Had a few minormproblems with Fantina, but managed to pull though (I love my Luxray, most useful pokemon by far). Byron was actually easier than i expected. Do now, ive defeated the TG Admins at Lakes Valor and Verity, and i'm on my way to Lake Acuity, and Snowpoint. Not going to let Gible Evolve 'til Lv.37, so it knows Dragon Rush early on. As an bonus,

ShinyFufu
29th June 2009, 8:27 PM
Diamond1: Chaining for a shiny Doduo
Diamond2: Soft resetting for a shiny Piplup
Pearl1: Soft resetting for a shiny Palkia
Pearl2: Soft resetting for a shiny Shaymin

I hope my current chain of 15 for Doduo doesn't break...:)

HanoiRose
30th June 2009, 4:50 PM
I bred this beauty yesterday:

;443; Gible w/Outrage

Ivs:
27-28 / 27-28 / 27-28 / x / 20-21 / 30
(HP/Atk/Def/Satk/SDef/Spe)
Adamant Nature.

Now it's a fully EV'd Garchomp with:
-EQ
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Fang

With Choice Scarf, it's an excellet revenge killer for the BT ^^
Gonna train a Lucario next.

ShinyFufu
30th June 2009, 7:15 PM
Just got a shiny Growlithe from chaining. :D I'm so happy, I've been trying to get it for so long! It came at a 14 chain. Now my Diamond is in sleep mode; I will continue the chain later.

My brother lost his Platinum version, so I'm letting him use my spare Diamond version. He's soft resetting for a shiny Azelf on it.

Spenner
1st July 2009, 10:48 PM
Candice is annoying when you dont have a fire type, and only a lowish level fighting type.. nearly had my first in game loss against her. thank god for max revives, and luck. anyways, then went on to Galactic Hideout, (my team seems to be perfect against them.. Lv.31 Lucario OHKO'd Cyrus' Sneasel.

Lv.40 Abomasnow
Lv.37 Lucario
Lv.39 Torterra
Lv.38 Gabite
Lv.41 Luxray
Lv.41 Drapion

Trillian
2nd July 2009, 1:16 AM
Spent a lot of the time on the GTS - I got a roserade for a piplup on my pearl version and a cherubi for a glameow on my diamond. I also caught the last of the lake trio - mesprit - on my pearl using a level 58 wobbuffet that has previously helped me catch Latios and Latias on Sapphire & Emerald as well as mesprit and cresselia on diamond. I still haven't trained up for Volkner yet, my pearl team is still about the 50/51 mark. Need to do some training!

golduck#1
2nd July 2009, 5:54 AM
Well after doing completly nothing on the game apart from wi-fi, I decided to see how good I would be in the battle tower with just random dudes from my box ( Yes they were ev'd). So I just picked 3 guys that I thought would be goo. So I chose Max def Blissy with t-wave and no toxic, SD Garchomp with sash and a special attacker in Zapdos. After winning the first 21 battles I decided I should try some one I haven't used . So I got a specs Magmortor and it really helped my team. It was a bit hard to predict what the last pokemon was because of my specs but I managed ok. I eventually went to 75 wins and I lost, because I thought for some reason that my Garchomp could survive a ice beam from a Swampert. Then I went and Focus Blast the swampert but it missed and yeah the game was over.

Thinking that I could do better I decided to go scramble style in the BT. I have now got a 42 win victory and I my last team consitted of Blastoise, Azelf and Salamence.

I am hoping for a another 75+ victory. OH and BTW if someone could pick 3 numbers between 1-88 and send it to me via vistor message that would be great.

PKMN Legend Anthony
2nd July 2009, 12:48 PM
just caught Mespirit and got a Shiny Darkrai over GTS - yay me :)

poke_girl
2nd July 2009, 12:54 PM
Got a Jirachi on my Japanese version of Diamond. :D And its Nature is Sassy which I think is good.

Draknir
3rd July 2009, 7:50 PM
EDIT: As I was bored, I started a Scramble Challenge. As I was given Torterra, I chose Turtwig as my starter. On my way back to Twinleaf from Sandgem, I caught a female Starly, as I was given a Staraptor. I raised both to Lv.8 before entering Jubilife, and 10 before going to Route 203. I beat my rival easily, and before challenging Roark, got my team to Lv.14, meaning Starly evolved. As I was going to Eterna Forest, I got my team to Lv.18, and with that Turtwig became Grotle. I got my team to Lv.20, using the partnership with Cheryl as a training session. Staravia went to war in the Eterna Gym, beating every trainer including Gardenia. I am now on my way to defeat Jupiter.

Current Team:
Grotle Lv.21
Staravia Lv.24
Bidoof Lv.4(HM Slave)
Beautifly(Random filler for now)

HanoiRose
4th July 2009, 1:17 PM
The latest addition to my team:

;448; Lucario
Jolly Nature
EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IVs: 12-13 / 29-30 / 23-24 / 27-28 / 19-20/ 26-27 (hp/atk/def/satk/sdef/speed)
Inner Focus
-Close Combat
-Swords Dance
-Extremespeed
-Crunch

Hmm... what should I get next?

Aeros
6th July 2009, 4:36 AM
Recently restarted my Pearl version.
I beat the first four gyms, but can't find Fantina again. In the meantime, i'm just training my team, which so far, consists of four pokemon, with hopefully a fifth coming from a trade. I'm getting proper natures for all of them so I don't have to do it later.
So far, my team is this:
Monferno
Roselia
Gyarados
Scyther (hopefully Scizor soon)
Staravia (HM Slave - fly, defog)
Bidoof ( Cut, Rock Smash - A bibarel would probably do a better job here)

burgaz62
6th July 2009, 9:55 AM
I'm continung my journey from solacean town. I evolved all my starters into their final forms, via the last 2 trainers before veilstone. espeon and umbreon are slightly weaker then the rest of my team. I managed to beat maylene with just Meganium. Im training the 2 eeveelutions on the route between hearthrome and pastoria.

Team
typhlosion lvl 36
feraligatr lvl 35
meganium lvl 35
umbreon lvl 33
espeon lvl 33
bibarel (mcslave) lvl 18 ( i wanted to call him slavey mcslave slave, but the name was too big)

OJG
6th July 2009, 8:34 PM
I'm currently waiting around Jubilife City for someone to trade me an egg of Krabby, Squirtle or Horsea. I am due to be traded a Skarmory tomorrow so I will train that to level 42 so it is level with Graveler and Kadabra. (If you have any spare eggs of Squirtle, Krabby or Horsea (or could breed me one) PLEASE PM me)

HanoiRose
9th July 2009, 7:26 AM
Wheeee! I just got myself a Lucky Egg!
It was really easy, just follow these directions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRU8PlJwe94

Sir Marly
9th July 2009, 10:38 PM
Restarted my Diamond when my cousin came over. Currently at Valley Windworks about to battle Mars(? forgot which one she is ;_;)
Team:
Budew lvl 16
Onix lvl 11
Wish me luck

Volteon
19th July 2009, 5:29 AM
I just completed the National dex....
No one gave me a rare candy D=

Just this stupid certificate >_>'

Forever&Always
20th July 2009, 7:29 PM
Congrats, but that sucks ^^.

Found my Pearl version and either gonna do a monotype challenge or scramble o_O.

But In Platinum, I battled a lot so my EV'd Lucario could get a few extra exp points.

King Edwin
21st July 2009, 4:54 AM
I've spent the past two days trying to get 1,000 pokemon in My Pokemon Ranch to get a Mew. I already had 200 pokemon in the ranch before yesterday, and I had up to box 9 full, but now I've gotten up to box 17. Its so boring just running around catching everything you encounter. Ugghhhhhhhh....I still have a couple hundred more pokemon to go.

Also, I went into the Pokemon League building to buy some more quick balls, but I wasnt paying attention so I just kept pressing up as I walked into the buildng so I ended up walking right into the Elite 4. :P
Good thing I had my lv.84 Drifblim with me to kick their butts.

Chazz
24th July 2009, 10:45 AM
I restarted my Diamond game last night, because my little Bro, got a hold of it and erased my first game (Bye, bye Lvl 69 Umbreon ;-; ). I chose Chimchar as my starter. Nicknamed him Blake. (Dunno why, just like the name!) I failed EPICLY at catching a Lvl 4 Male Shinx... and made it faint. >.<
Now I need to try again, and grab a male Starly too.

Pyrax
25th July 2009, 1:43 PM
Evolved a few pok&#233;mon, won a few contests, and defeated Palmer.
Trained Torterra to lv.100
Currently training Tauros to lv.55

Lucariofan-atic
25th July 2009, 3:50 PM
I just got a Feebas (but it's male, not female that i want) that i hatched around 3 hours ago. And growing some Starf berries and Charti berries to give it to my friend.
I also catch 2 Snorunt, one i want to evolve it to Glalie, while the other one i evolve it to Froslass. And for Trophy Garden pokemons... .. i got a female Eevee!

-MX-
29th July 2009, 11:11 PM
I found my Diamond card that I lost two years ago, and now I'm going to beat Platinum so I can transfer over eggs for a new team. Will update when I start.

Chazz
31st July 2009, 11:56 AM
After 2 days training I got and beat my Rival on Diamond. Eevee hatched on the way as well.

So far my team consists of;

In team

Eevee ~ Virgil = Lvl 8

Computer:

Chimchar ~ Blake = Lvl 8
Shinx ~ Ryuken = Lvl 8
Starly ~ Starly = Lvl 9

I did use all of them to beat my Rival. =P

Gonna Train Eevee a bit more on Route 203 till he's Lvl 15. Then I'm gonna get the rest to Lvl 15 and then try and beat Roark... (Yeah right >.> )

freeganXL
1st August 2009, 6:18 PM
I levelled almost of all of my pokes up to 30 and got myself a Mamoswine. :D

I also played a few rounds at the Battle Tower with my Torterra/Staraptor combo.

-MX-
2nd August 2009, 12:14 AM
I traded over my eggs to Diamond and now I've started training my Pokemon. The team is: Treecko, Horsea, Whismur, and Eevee. I'm going to train them all to level 10 then head to Jubilife City.

Leo The Lucario
2nd August 2009, 7:15 AM
Leveling up my riolu into a lucario and trying to get a munchlax. Just found the dratini and wanting a dragonite.Growing berries and soon going to get an eevee egg for espeon.

Lucariofan-atic
2nd August 2009, 7:23 AM
I get an Eevee egg, i want to evolve it to Umbreon ('coz it was the only eeveelution that i haven't get for my cousin, she wants it ^^;). Catch myself a female Dratini, and just growing some Salac and Starf berries to transfer it to my platinum.

And i want to start EV training my recently hatched Mudkip and Chikorita.

freeganXL
2nd August 2009, 12:54 PM
I spent the morning levelling my Duskull to evolve, then I traded back and forth between my Pearl & Diamond games to get a Dusknoir.

-MX-
2nd August 2009, 3:34 PM
I'm currently training my team on Route 207. I plan to take on Roark after my team gets to level 15 or 16.

Team:
Treecko Lv.13
Whismur Lv.11
Horsea Lv.9
Eevee (nicknamed Psy) Lv.9
Zubat Lv.9

XParasite
2nd August 2009, 8:06 PM
Today on my diamond after evolving my spheal, I have completed all of the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn dex with the exception of Lugia and Celebi. Now I only have to focus on those 2 and the shinnoh dex and im done!

foxyman1167
2nd August 2009, 9:49 PM
Finally beat the Elite Four in Diamond after a long haitus from it, because of Platinum, XD, Silver, and Emerald. It was ok, after I was beaten by Cynthia with my team at lvl 55, I trained them all to lvl 60, and went for it again.

Aaron; Lets see, he was really easy, as HotStuff, Zephyr, and PotHead all did the job.
Bertha; Thanks to Ronald's immunity to Sandstorm and PotHeads GigaDrain, I wasn't touched by Bertha.
Flint; Ronald took down Rapidash and Infernape, although Infernape did some damage. Sidney destroyed Lopunny thanks to Fake Out and Double Hit, and Payback slayed Drifblim. Ronald had no trouble with Steelix.
Lucian; He was a challenge. Zepyhr avoided Mr. Mimes Thunderbolt and KO'd him with Night Slash. Thankfully his Alakazam doesn't have Inner Focus, so Sidney KO'd him. Ronald wore down Bronzong in combo with PotHead's Leech Seed. Girafarig was KO'd by Achilles' Sucker Punch, and Medicham by Zephyr's Fly.
Cynthia; Worn down by PotHead's Leech Seed and Giga Drain. Lucario KO'd by HotStuff. Milotic/Gastrodon KO'd by PotHead's Leech Seed. Roserade KO'd by PotHead and its HP Flying. Garchomp KO'd by Leech Seed/Surf/Toxic Spikes.

Final Team;
PotHead (Roserade) - Giga Drain/HP Flying/Toxic Spikes/Leech Seed
I like Roserade, but it would have been better had I bred for a better HP or Extrasensory

HotStuff (Rampardos) - Rock Slide/Earthquake/Zen Headbutt/Strength
Despite being a "glass cannon", it KO'd everything in sight, and fainted less than Toxicroak. Love it.

Achilles (Toxicroak) - Poison Jab/Sucker Punch/Swagger/Revenge
Meh, he was ok, but Poison isn't a great STAB and he fainted alot.

Zephyr (Honchkrow) - Night Slash/Steel Wing/Wing Attack/Fly
Yeah, I like him too, he looks cool and hits hard.

Sidney (Ambipom) - Fake Out/Double Hit/Brick Break/Payback
Absolutely love Ambipom. Fake Out + Technician is a godsend.

Ronald (Gastrodon) - Surf/Waterfall/HP Ghost/Mud Bomb
A sturdy Water type, but needs a stronger special Ground move.

Now, I am sitting in my room, planning a new Diamond team.

4th August 2009, 1:23 PM
ddbhtghgbnsdfhbfdjgifdlghmrgertyer

4th August 2009, 1:24 PM
htyyertrtdioghdrjlkdgggswqerfdafsnsghrjsdr

-MX-
5th August 2009, 8:21 AM
I've been doing training out of Oreburgh City. My team is getting stronger, as Psy evolved into Espeon. I'm training my team to level 15 so I have a little bit of edge against Roark. I transferred over my last Egg, an Electrike, to Diamond. I also developed my own formula for calculating happiness.

The method is: Take your number of steps and divide it by 256. (256 raises a Pokemon's happiness by one) Add how many levels your Pokemon has gained and multiply it by two. (A Pokemon gains 2 happiness points when it gains a level) Next, you add the base happiness, 70, and you have your Pokemon's current happiness level.

Team:
Psy (Espeon) Lv.14
Zubat Lv.13
Treecko Lv.13
Horsea Lv.13
Electrike Lv.13
Whismur Lv.13

Sir Marly
5th August 2009, 11:29 AM
Made it to Vielstone.
Healed and owned Maylene.
Went back to GTS. Got a chimchar for my Cranidos.
Put that Chimchar up for a Croagunk.
Gonna go check back now. o:

freeganXL
5th August 2009, 11:46 AM
Evolved my Pikachu into Raichu and taught it Rain Dance, then bred 3 Pichus with Volt Tackle. I'll probably only train one of them and keep the other two for HG/SS or the 5th Gen games.

Draknir
6th August 2009, 10:48 PM
Diamond: I was bored with my scramble challenge and had the urge to use a Vespiquen for some reason, so I started over. I played through the begining of the story line, and chose Piplup as my starter. As I entered the battle, I saw nothing out of the ordinary, UNTIL, that is, my Piplup was sent out. *Insert Piplup's cry here**Insert shining entering battle sound*. I was so shocked that I forgot what I was about to do, and just gazed at it. Other than that, I haven't done anything of interest.

Pearl: Just been chaining, and have had numerous failed attempts. I have, however, begun a Charmander breeding project in hopes of obtaining a Shining one to add to my "Shining Dex".

Chazz
6th August 2009, 11:04 PM
Since my last post, I have beaten Roark and Gardenia.

I used mainly My Eevee to beat Roark's Onix and Geodude... then landed one hit on Cranidos. (Usng nothing but Shadow Ball) Then brung out my Staravia (he Evolved after a bit of traning around Jublife), and attacked it a bit with Wing attack, 2 hits then Staravia fanited, and brung out my Chimchar, Using 2 embers I finaly finished off Cranidos.

Grabbed a Bidoof for my Rock smashing. and headed to Floroma then into Eterna.
Between that, My Shinx and chimchar both Evolved, 2 times Eevee tried evolving into a Leafeon, but I cancelled the every time.

Beat Gardina, using my Monfeno and Staravia... and the Trainers before them I used mainly Eevee again.

(Heres where it get extreamly brief)

Got bicycle, Vs Seeker & Dowsing App, got to Hearthome & Beat Rival, After beating my Rival Eevee Tried evolving into an Espeon, Cancelled that. Traveled to Solaceon town hours later (I took a break from the game) And used a spare Rare Candy I remembered getting on Eevee and Evoled him into an Umbreon!
(Brief-ness end)

Now, with my newly Evolved Umbreon, I (after a bit of help from my brother) Understood that Umbreon was best as a wall for my team, I however, Loving Umbreon so much thought, Sod that, So Now I'm heading into Solaceon Ruins and train on the Unknown there, to gain Attack and Sp Attack EVs for Umbre'.

Current Team:

In party:

Umbreon ~ Virgil: Lvl 25

In computer:

Monferno ~ Blake: Lvl 20
Staravia: Lvl 20
Luxio ~ Ryuken: Lvl 20
Bidoof: Lvl 4 (just to get me this far he is soon gonna go bye bye)

Zimiii
6th August 2009, 11:19 PM
Making teams. Bred and trained my BT Scizor (Scyther). IVs:
27/30/27/30/24/27
Got lucky, just tried to get good Def and Atk. Now I only have to get Wi-Fi working and get some Platinum help...(Bullet Punch)
Also started Breeding second competitive team member, Salamence.

-MX-
6th August 2009, 11:23 PM
I beat Roark, and went to Floaroma Town. I cleared out the Valley Windworks, and proceeded to Eterna Forest. I did more training, this time to level 23. My Zubat evolved to Golbat, then to Crobat. Whismur also evolved to Loudred and learned Bite. I'm almost ready to continue to Eterna City.

Team
Psy Lv.23
Grovyle Lv.23
Loudred Lv.23
Crobat Lv.23
Electrike Lv.18
Horsea Lv.23

foxyman1167
7th August 2009, 2:50 AM
Finally restarted my Diamond file today after I realised a team full of Eevee's is really rather boring. Started on Diamond, named Lance, chose Chimchar for a challenge. Bred the team on my Pearl, and traded the eggs over. Hatched them all and currently training them to lvl 10 on Route 201. Everyone is doing well except Dratini, as his only physical move is Wrap, but he does have Flamethrower which will be good for now as my plan is he will be all physical. Magikarp was traded back to Pearl to evolve into Gyarados. Here is my current team;

;004; [Naive] - lvl 5 - Flamethrower/Outrage/Dragon Dance/Leer
;116; [Modest] - lvl 5 - Bubble/Dragonbreath/Dragon Rage/Smokescreen
;129; [Adamant] - lvl 1 - Splash
;147; [Adamant] - lvl 5 - Flamethrower/Wrap/Dragon Dance/Thunderwave
;328; [Adamant] - lvl 5 - Earthquake/Dig/Bite/Sand Attack
;443; [Adamant] - lvl 5 - Outrage/Earthquake/Tackle/Sand Attack

Going to enter Jubilife City once I hit lvl 10 and recieve Gyarados back from Pearl.

Typhlosion Trainer
7th August 2009, 8:06 AM
Yesterday when I played, I did some breeding. I got some pokemon like a Bold Torkoal with the egg move eruption, and a Jolly Zangoose. I traded some of them over to my Platinum game.

foxyman1167
7th August 2009, 5:49 PM
After I trained my team to lvl 10, I entered Jubilife City, ignoring what Dawn had to say. Healed up, beat the trainer school trainers with Dratini, and the trainers north with Gible. Got the Poketch, and headed for Orebourgh, beating all trainers. Healed after meeting Rick (my rival) at the gym. Trained everyone in the mine to lvl 15, and beat the mine trainers. Charmander evolved. Trapinch took down the gym trainers and Horsea took down Roark by OHKO'ing Geodude and Onix with Water Gun and 2HKO'ing Cranidos with Water Gun. Currently saved standing next to Roark.

;005; lvl 16 (Naive) - Flamethrower/Outrage/Dragon Rage/Scratch
;116; lvl 16 (Modest) - Water Gun/Dragonbreath/Dragon Rage/Focus Energy
;130; lvl 20 (Adamant) - Bite/Tackle/Splash
;147; lvl 15 (Adamant) - Flamethrower/Dragon Rage/Thunderwave/Dragon Dance
;328; lvl 16 (Adamant) - Earthquake/Dig/Bite/Sand Attack
;443; lvl 15 (Adamant) - Outrage/Earthquake/Tackle/Dragon Rage

zlxq3000
8th August 2009, 7:10 AM
Pearl: Well, long story short, I rushed through and completed this game, finally obtaining six of the seven pokemon I needed to complete my Living Pokedex, which brings me to...

Diamond: One pokemon away from a Living Pokedex (excluding Celebi and Arceus); I just need a Bastiodon, and I'm about halfway there at this point...

EDIT: Scratch that; I thought that Shieldon evolved at level 40, but it just did at level 31, meaning that my Living Pokedex is now officially complete (or as complete as it legitimately can be at this point)! Now to focus on Pearl, to obtain all the alternate forms of the various pokemon (different through gender, Wormadam forms, etc.), then on to Platinum!

The Benmeister
8th August 2009, 9:10 PM
So...yeah, I brought a pre-owned Diamond version, which just so happens to have both Deoxys AND Shaymin on it. Presuming I trade both to my Pearl, I will then have 492/493 of my Pokedex. Pretty dang awesome.

Once I do that, I'll restart the Diamond version.

Pingouin7
8th August 2009, 10:31 PM
So...yeah, I brought a pre-owned Diamond version, which just so happens to have both Deoxys AND Shaymin on it. Presuming I trade both to my Pearl, I will then have 492/493 of my Pokedex. Pretty dang awesome.

Now, you just have to find out if they are legit or hacked.

The Benmeister
9th August 2009, 4:36 PM
Having traded the aformentioned two Pokemon to my Pearl (giving me 492/493), I decided to restart Diamond.

First part of the game was relatively simplez. I am currently in the process of waiting for nighttime, for Murkrow to appear, and to allow enough time for my honey trees to gather Pokemon (I'll use stuff in them depending on what appears, anything that isn't Wurmple really).

Team:

;394; Pipsqueak lvl.22
Pound
Metal Claw
Bubble
Peck

;404; Sheix lvl.22
Tackle
Spark
Charge
Bite

;408; Skultor lvl.22
Focus Energy
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face

;198; Goon lvl.22
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Pursuit
Haze

;433; Harmony lvl.22
Last Resort
Uproar
Astonish
Confusion

Badges: 2

DarkBlaizeken
9th August 2009, 5:50 PM
Finally got my evolved my sealeo. I've got the whole chain of them, sad thing is I can only play my Diamond game when I'm at my parents once a week...cause my DS died. I has no monies so...:(
Oh well. HG out next year I can look forwards to that.

SladeJT
9th August 2009, 10:52 PM
Well, I managed to evolve my Magikarp. Now I'm just riding all around the place trying to get my Egg to hatch. Well, I'll first take a quick pop into the Underground to check on my Spheres and maybe get another Fossil. I swear, though, that Fossil Guy in Oreburgh is annoying. He yells at you once you hand over a fossil!

The Benmeister
10th August 2009, 1:40 PM
Well, apart from destroying my Nintendo DS screen, I'm making smooth progress through the game. As opposed to going to Veilstone and then to Pastoria, I'm firstly visiting Pastoria and then Veilstone.

Team:

;394; Pipsqueak lvl.25
Pound
Metal Claw
Bubblebeam
Peck

;404; Sheix lvl.26
Tackle
Spark
Charge
Bite

;408; Skultor lvl.25
Assurance
Pursuit
Take Down
Scary Face

;198; Goon lvl.25
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance
Haze

;433; Harmony lvl.24
Last Resort
Uproar
Astonish
Confusion

;077; Trotters lvl.24
Ember
Tail Whip
Growl
Stomp

Badges: 2

cptmyname
10th August 2009, 11:05 PM
in diamond...
i got cubone swarms FINALY(i'm considering using marowak for competitive) and decided to chain them, and got a freaking shiny cubone in the nature i wanted, with perfect attack IVs and near perfect hp,def, and speed IVs! on the on the 6th cubone too!
its only drawback is it has god-dang lightning rod... its soo useless!
then i had my weavile thief a thick club from another cubone

and now i'm continuin my hunt for a ditto of every nature

zlxq3000
12th August 2009, 5:01 PM
Workin' my way through Pearl to get alternate gender forms. At the moment, all I need is:

Politoed (f): Find a King's Rock and trade.
Rhyperior (f): Trade.
Meganium (f): Breed and train a Chikorita.
Ledyba (f): Breed a Ledian.
Ambipom (f): Get Aipom from a Honey Tree and evolve it.
Piloswine (f): Wait for a swarm of Swinub, or breed it, then train it.
Mamoswine (f): (same as Piloswine)
Donphan (f): Level up my female Phanpy
Torchic (f): Breed.
Combusken (f): Breed and level up a Torchic.
Blaziken (f): Breed and level up a Torchic.
Gulpin (f): Wait for it to show up in the Great Marsh, or breed it.
Swalot (f): Wait for Gulpin to show up in the Great Marsh, or breed it, and level it up.
Relicanth (f): Breed. (1/8 chance of finding a female in the wild with a 5% appearance rate? Not worth the time of capturing.)
Gabite (f): Level up my female Gible.
Garchomp (f): Level up my other female Gible.
Doduo (m): Wait for them to swarm, or breed.
Dodrio (m): Wait for Doduo to swarm, or breed one, then level it up.
Hypno (m): Wait for Drowzee to swarm, or breed one, then level it up.
Tangrowth (m): Get from Platinum, or breed, then level it up.
Xatu (m): Wait for it to swarm, or breed, then level it up.
Aipom (m): Get from a Honey Tree.
Gligar (m): Breed. (They really really really don't like to show up in the wild at all.)
Heracross (m): Get from a Honey Tree.
Milotic (m): Breed. (For obvious reasons.)

It's annoying that almost all of the males I need are either swarms, found on Honey Trees, or are only in Platinum... But oh well. Such is the life of a collector such as myself...

Pingouin7
12th August 2009, 5:23 PM
Workin' my way through Pearl to get alternate gender forms. At the moment, all I need is:

Politoed (f): Find a King's Rock and trade.
Rhyperior (f): Trade.
Meganium (f): Breed and train a Chikorita.
Ledyba (f): Breed a Ledian.
Ambipom (f): Get Aipom from a Honey Tree and evolve it.
Piloswine (f): Wait for a swarm of Swinub, or breed it, then train it.
Mamoswine (f): (same as Piloswine)
Donphan (f): Level up my female Phanpy
Torchic (f): Breed.
Combusken (f): Breed and level up a Torchic.
Blaziken (f): Breed and level up a Torchic.
Gulpin (f): Wait for it to show up in the Great Marsh, or breed it.
Swalot (f): Wait for Gulpin to show up in the Great Marsh, or breed it, and level it up.
Relicanth (f): Breed. (1/8 chance of finding a female in the wild with a 5% appearance rate? Not worth the time of capturing.)
Gabite (f): Level up my female Gible.
Garchomp (f): Level up my other female Gible.
Doduo (m): Wait for them to swarm, or breed.
Dodrio (m): Wait for Doduo to swarm, or breed one, then level it up.
Hypno (m): Wait for Drowzee to swarm, or breed one, then level it up.
Tangrowth (m): Get from Platinum, or breed, then level it up.
Xatu (m): Wait for it to swarm, or breed, then level it up.
Aipom (m): Get from a Honey Tree.
Gligar (m): Breed. (They really really really don't like to show up in the wild at all.)
Heracross (m): Get from a Honey Tree.
Milotic (m): Breed. (For obvious reasons.)

It's annoying that almost all of the males I need are either swarms, found on Honey Trees, or are only in Platinum... But oh well. Such is the life of a collector such as myself...

I have to ask:
Why do you need one of each gender of every Pokémon?

zlxq3000
12th August 2009, 11:29 PM
I have to ask:
Why do you need one of each gender of every Pokémon?

Not of EVERY pokemon; that'd be insane. I'm just getting the ones that have gender differences, just so that I have absolutely everything. I mean, I've already got a whole legit Living Pokedex in Diamond; I've gotta have something to keep me busy in Pearl, or there's no point in playing it (cuz grinding's just no fun). Platinum's got the Battle Frontier, so that'll keep me busy after I've beaten it until HGSS comes out (and even before then, I want to go back to Sapphire so that I can build up a team there to take on the Hoenn Battle Frontier since I've never beaten it and and want to... plus it'll help me complete my Berry collection).

I just like collecting all the different stuff throughout the games, that's all.

(If you think my alternate-gender collecting is nuts, you should see the list of shinies I want. :P)

Pingouin7
12th August 2009, 11:44 PM
Not of EVERY pokemon; that'd be insane. I'm just getting the ones that have gender differences, just so that I have absolutely everything. I mean, I've already got a whole legit Living Pokedex in Diamond; I've gotta have something to keep me busy in Pearl, or there's no point in playing it (cuz grinding's just no fun). Platinum's got the Battle Frontier, so that'll keep me busy after I've beaten it until HGSS comes out (and even before then, I want to go back to Sapphire so that I can build up a team there to take on the Hoenn Battle Frontier since I've never beaten it and and want to... plus it'll help me complete my Berry collection).

I just like collecting all the different stuff throughout the games, that's all.

(If you think my alternate-gender collecting is nuts, you should see the list of shinies I want. :P)

Well on your signature there's only Mudkip and Rayquaza stated as targets, so...

zlxq3000
13th August 2009, 12:30 AM
Well on your signature there's only Mudkip and Rayquaza stated as targets, so...

That's for Sapphire; Pearl's different.

zlxq3000
13th August 2009, 5:59 PM
Zix's advice: Never, ever, EVER look for a King's Rock in Diamond or Pearl. It's almost impossible. It took me probably a good hour or so to find ONE Poliwhirl holding one...

The Benmeister
13th August 2009, 11:24 PM
My cracked screen has a novel side effect of making me unable to see the second health bar in double battles.

Regardless, I have had significant training along the various routes around Veilstone and Pastoria. Still stuck on two badges.

EDIT: When Ponyta takes out most of the Pastoria gym, and then Rampardos defeats Wake's Gyarados and Floatzel, something must be wrong. Or right.

Team:

;395; Pipsqueak lvl.43
Aqua Jet
Flash Cannon
Surf
Shadow Claw

;405; Sheix lvl.43
Thunderbolt
Thunder Fang
Charge
Crunch

;409; Skultor lvl.43
Avalanche
Ancientpower
Brick Break
Zen Headbutt

;430; Goon lvl.43
Mean Look
Roost
Faint Attack
Fly

;358; Harmony lvl.42
Safeguard
Hidden Power (Bug)
Heal Bell
Confusion

;078; Trotters lvl.42
Flamethrower
Poison Jab
Megahorn
Stomp

Badges: 7

zlxq3000
15th August 2009, 9:10 AM
Pearl: Currently growing Wiki Berries to make Dry Poffins to evolve my male Feebas... Probably gonna start breeding stuff tomorrow...

Sweeney Todd
15th August 2009, 11:13 PM
I decided to pick up my Diamond version, which I've restarted and neglected for about a month now. I beat Byron and made my way to Snowpoint City to battle Candice. I defeated her with the following team:

Infernape **Carson (Level 40)
Nature: Hasty
Close Combat
Mach Punch
Ember
Flame Wheel

Staraptor **Verne (Level 38)
Nature: Adamant
Aerial Ace
Fly
Quick Attack
Close Combat

Gyarados **Gina (Level 38)
Nature: Impish
Earthquake
Thunder
Surf
Ice Fang

Roselia **Sophie (Level 38)
Nature: Gentle
Absorb
Toxic
Mega Drain
Stun Spore

Luxray **Lawrence (Level 39)
Nature: Adamant
Tackle
Spark
Charge
Crunch

My team isn't anything out of the ordinary or exceptional, but they got through game so far, so I'm satisfied.

Ohshi
15th August 2009, 11:20 PM
Completed my Pokedex in Pearl. =]

Now I am trying to get an Arceus, hacked or not.

zlxq3000
16th August 2009, 12:10 AM
@Ohshi: Just give it a couple of months or so; they'll give out a legit Arceus at TRU, most likely.

Finally got around to breeding everything I needed to in Pearl. The only things left for me to wait for are Honey Tree pokemon and Swarming pokemon; the rest I just need to level up, or wait for Wiki Berries to grow (Feebas needs his Dry Poffins, after all).

Paddypower
16th August 2009, 1:58 PM
Well I haven't done much today but yesterday I was playing around in the trophy garden. It was Eevee today so I tried to get some more so I could have all the evolutions. It was really boring and I only managed to get 4, so that was a bit annoying. I tried a bit of chaining there as well, but I'm no good at it and my chains kept breaking. Eventually I decided to stop and what was the first pokemon I saw after stopping using the pokeradar? A shiny Staravia of course. Irony is always accepted gratefully.

So then I started trying to make one of the Eevee happy to evolve it into Umbreon, didn't work, still at no hearts on friendship checker app. I'll evolve it tonight for sure.

And this morning I just went through those routes on the big north eastern island that lead to Stark Mountain. I'll go in there sooner or later.

foxyman1167
17th August 2009, 3:20 AM
Started breeding for a Modest Horsea with x/x/x/31/x/31. So far I have Modest Horsea's with a Speed IV with 31, because of the father Garchomp with x/31/x/x/x/31.

zlxq3000
17th August 2009, 4:42 AM
Leveled up a TON of stuff today; the only two pokemon I still have left to evolve are a female Torchic to Blaziken and a male Feebas to a Milotic. Afterwards, I just have to wait for swarms and Honey Tree pokemon (which I may get tonight), and then I'll be all set with everything. I also managed to catch two Burmys, which is helpful since that'll eventually get me all three forms of Wormadam...

Lucariofan-atic
17th August 2009, 5:28 AM
Leveling a LOT of starters that i got from my friend, such as Chikorita (now its Meganium), Cyndaquil (now it's Typhlosion), Treecko (now it's Sceptile), and Mudkip (now it's Swampert).

And catch a Meowth in Trophy Garden yesterday, today i get an Eevee! XD

zlxq3000
17th August 2009, 5:12 PM
Yay, I caught two Aipom and evolved my female Torchic into a Blaziken! Now all I need are Heracross, Milotic, and three different swarm pokemon, and I'm done with everything (except Tangela, that *******... Oh, and Gulpin...). Then, once I'm done, it's back to Hoenn to work on that sig of mine...

RayRay
17th August 2009, 6:35 PM
Been doing a solo run on Pearl with Heracross. Just reached Iron Island, and doing the quest. Haven't challenged Byron yet, felt like training a bit more before i did so. Heracross is level 52.

masterleo
18th August 2009, 3:21 AM
I'm training a breloom for legendary catching.

hIrAm
20th August 2009, 8:46 AM
just cruisin' through Eterna Forest at night right now... not really sure where this file is going... I think it was a dumb idea to catch a Pachirisu but whatever... hopefully it'll turn out alright once I get a special attack on it. other than that, training up a Misdreavus right now. need to get it to level 23 so it at least has a decent attack (that being Psybeam), because PsyWAVE and Astonish just don't cut it for me. :\

Raichao
23rd August 2009, 5:38 AM
I made up a "theme team" of colourful Johto Pokemon. My planned team is Ampharos, Togekiss (evolution of a Johto Pokemon so it counts, right?), Politoed, Bellossom, Lanturn & Xatu. The only Pokemon I need now are Politoed (I have a Poliwhirl and King's Rock, I just need to trade with someone) and Bellossom (I have a Gloom and Sun Stone, not evolving it until it learns Petal Dance). When my team reaches about Lv 55-60, I'll battle against the elite 4 or something.

WhyteMage
23rd August 2009, 8:39 AM
Came back to pearl to finish off my team that I never got round to finishing. I've been stuck without a special tank for months, but I did eventually breed and EV train a calm Venusaur, and now I can stop filling that last spot on my PBR team with a shiny Palkia.
But now I have to train him and my Donphan up to level 62 to match the rest of them. Venusaur wasn't hard, but Donphan is. I can't seem to find anywhere where I can efficiently gain levels with him. Grr.

Lucario0708
24th August 2009, 2:11 AM
Earlier i restarted my diamond file, i am currently at lake verity about to face off with Mars

current team

Lucario lvl 41
Staraptor lvl 37
Haunter lvl 33
Prinplup lvl 31
HM BIBAREL
HM PELIPPER

when i get to E4 i will replace teh hms with my two daycare pokemon

Lopunny
Arcanine

soon gonna get my second darkrai(first is on platinum) using Wi Fi event so my team can has a replacement for haunter(Haunter to be used only in BT)

zlxq3000
24th August 2009, 2:38 AM
I finally accomplished my goal in Pearl! I now have every alternate male/female, all three Wormadam forms, and everything else with an alternate form that one can get in Pearl. The only exception is Deoxys, but I'd need wifi to get that, anyway, so I don't mind it. Now it's back to Hoenn to train for the Battle Frontier!

Pingouin7
24th August 2009, 3:46 AM
Earlier i restarted my diamond file, i am currently at lake verity about to face off with Mars

current team

Lucario lvl 41
Staraptor lvl 37
Haunter lvl 33
Prinplup lvl 31
HM BIBAREL
HM PELIPPER

when i get to E4 i will replace teh hms with my two daycare pokemon

Lopunny
Arcanine

soon gonna get my second darkrai(first is on platinum) using Wi Fi event so my team can has a replacement for haunter(Haunter to be used only in BT)
Member's Card Wi-Fi event is only for Platinum.

Lucario0708
24th August 2009, 5:17 PM
thats why im getting it on platinum and sending it to diamond

Pingouin7
24th August 2009, 9:37 PM
You cannot send over the card on D/P.

Lucario0708
24th August 2009, 10:28 PM
i meant trade DARKRAI to diamond

foxyman1167
25th August 2009, 1:36 PM
Currently trying to breed Na&#239;ve Sniper Horsea with x/31/x/x/x/x/31, and its not great. I'm suprised a Horsea with both perfect IVs hasn't shown up yet, the father has it, while they both have perfect speed. Gotta find something that will breed with Horsea that has a perfect Special Attack IV for another set.

Finally hatched a perfect Naive Horsea as a mother, with x/31/x/x/x/31. Now I have to wait to hatch a perfect Male Sniper Naive Horsea, wish me luck!

Splitzman
26th August 2009, 5:05 AM
I picked up my Pearl cartridge for the first time in a while. Confused, I went to Mt. Coronet trying to move some boulders. I thought I had the Mine Badge for Strsngth, but, after catching a Bibarel, no rocks were moved. So I went west to Canalave City after fighting a couple of Fisherman. I caught up with the rival and annilihated him and leved up my Skorupi (recently obtained) to 27. I trained my Crobat, Gyrados, Luxray, and Torterra to Lv. 35 and proceeded to respectfully demolish the trainers. Byron was last as I Sparked his Bronzor with Luxray, Aqua Tail'd the Steelix with Gyrados, and 1HKO'd his Bastiodon with a powerful Earthquake from Torterra. Tomorrow, I will go to Iron Island for some intense training.

foxyman1167
26th August 2009, 3:44 PM
After I hatched the perfect Naďve Horsea mother with x/31/x/x/x/31, I tossed it in with my Garchomp father with x/31/x/x/x/31 and after 15+ eggs, I got a Naďve Male Sniper Horsea. I EV trained it pretty quickly, in about an hour, and leveled it up to learn Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance. Evolved it into Kingdra, and trained in various places. This thing is a beast. I leveled it to lvl 95, and started breeding a Naughty Female Trapinch with x/31/x/x/x/31 and my Male Scizor with 31/31/31/x/x/31, and after 10 eggs, I got a Naughty Trapinch with x/31/x/x/x/31. EV trained it in about an hour, and currently leveling it up. It is at lvl 62. Traded Kingdra and Flygon to Plat to tutor both in Outrage and tutor Flygon in Fire Punch. Next project is a Jolly Dragonite with x/31/x/x/x/31, and an Altaria, I don't have a moveset yet.

rocko
26th August 2009, 6:11 PM
Restarted Diamond. Traded shiny ralts from platinum.
Just beat Eterna Galactic Building. my team
Murkrow level 22
Prinplup level 22
Kirlia level 21
Budew level 20
Now to train to level 30 or something.

Splitzman
27th August 2009, 3:42 PM
A whole lot of stuff has happened. First I trained Gyrados, Luxray, and Torterra to Lv. 40 for some dominance over the Galactic goons. I watched the events unravel and went to the eastern Lake. Fought and defeated Saturn, then I went to the wesrern Lake, stopped Mars there with a royal smackdown, then headed to Mt. Coronet. After a small hike, I emerged and saw the cold. It took a bit to traverse the routes, but I finally reached Snowpoint City. After the puzzles, I faced Candace and won. Went to the northern Lake then traversed Mt. Coronet. Took a liitle bit, but I finally reached the top. I managed to capture Palkia with a Great Ball, thusly saving the world.

foxyman1167
28th August 2009, 6:41 AM
Got two more pokemon done for my Dragon monotype challenge. Spent almost all day breeding, as I had to breed Dratini/Bagon with my Naive Ditto until a female appeared, and breed the female with my Kingdra with x/31/x/x/x/31 until the baby female had either perfect Speed or Attack, and breed that until a baby female with perfect stats in both stats like I did with Dratini, or have a male with both perfect IVs pop up, in Bagon's case. EV trained both, and both evolved into Dragonair and Shelgon respectively. Currently at lvl 30.

Raichao
28th August 2009, 10:57 AM
Leveled up my theme team to Level 35 (Ampharos Level 45). Now i'm training the rest of my team to level 40.
TEAM-
Xatu Lv36
Lanturn Lv36
Poliwhirl Lv35
Togekiss Lv35
Gloom Lv40
Ampharos Lv45

Gloom is one of the most annoying Pokemon I've ever trained. I wish it had a better attacking move than Mega Drain.

foxyman1167
29th August 2009, 9:10 PM
@Raichao, what's the theme?

I restarted Diamond today. Started, named Jenny, did all the stuff. Went to the lake, got the Pokedex, and got Pokeballs from Lucas. Caught a Starly and Bidoof to trade to Pearl for some eggs. Hatched them, trained to lvl 5 on Route 201. Got to Jubilife, been playing about an hour;

;004; lvl 8 Na&#239;ve - Flamethrower/Outrage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Rage
;258; lvl 8 Adamant - Waterfall/Ice Ball/Curse/Mud Slap.

I'll update after I beat Roark. Feel free to PM me with nicknames for them, they are both male.

EDIT;

I passed through Jubilife, went north beating those trainers. Went to Orebourgh, got both to lvl 13 after beating all the trainers. Went to the Mine, Charmander getting to lvl 15. Met Roark in the Mine, went to the Gym, and Mudkip solo'd the trainers and Roark with Waterfall. After I got the badge, I went to the recently blocked off part of Orebourgh Gate. Got all the items, and helped Lucas in Jubilife. Beat the trainers, both evolved, got to Floaroma town, and beat the TG Grunts at the Valley Windworks. Healed, and went to Eterna Forest, beating all the trainers with Marshtomp. Got to Eterna City with Marshtomp at lvl 22 and Charmeleon at lvl 20. Charmeleon beat all the Gym trainers, reached lvl 22 before challenging Gardenia. OHKO'd all of them with Flamethrower, Charmeleon jumped to lvl 23.

;005; lvl 23 Na&#239;ve - Flamethrower/Outrage/Dragon Dance/Dragon Rage
;259; lvl 22 Adamant - Waterfall/Ice Ball/Curse/Mud Shot

Been playing about 2 and a half hours.

Raichao
30th August 2009, 1:56 AM
@Raichao, what's the theme?
Colourful Johto Pokemon (+ Togekiss, I only evolved her because she learns better moves than Togetic) :)

Leveled Ampharos to Lv 50, now I just got to level everyone else to 45. Once my team is at level 55 (Ampharos at level 60), I will create a new theme team.

Current Theme Team: Colourful Johto Pokemon
Gloom [Bellossom] (Summer Day)
Xatu (Mystic Sky)
Poliwhirl [Politoed] (Water Lily)
Togekiss (Light Wing)
Lanturn (Sea Spray)
Ampharos (Star Shine)

Next Theme Team: Canines
Mightyena (Pluto)
Luxray (Saturn)
Houndoom (Mars)
Leafeon (Earth)
Glaceon (Neptune)
Arcanine (Jupiter)

burgaz62
30th August 2009, 2:38 PM
I finally beat my run through on Pearl, with johto pokes, so now I've started over again, and sent over four eggs. they contain croagunk, stunky, charmander and aron. I've hatched them all and now I'm training them all to level 8. Then I'll head off to jubillife.

Elite 4 team
johto run through
feraligatr lvl 61
typhlosion lvl 63
meganium lvl 60
espeon lvl 65
umbreon lvl 64

Next planned team
Charizard
Aggron
Toxicroak
Stunkant
Crobat

Ryuusei
1st September 2009, 5:59 AM
Restarted Pearl, going for a Normal Type Monotype.

Getting really bored of it fast though. Captured Starly, named him Taka, trained him up to Level 15 and now in Oreburgh, fighting some Machops to gain some attack EVs so I can take on Roark.

Raichao
1st September 2009, 9:40 AM
Taking small break from my current Theme Team. Realised that Luxray is based off a lion, therefore not a canine. EPIC FAIL (for me) :(

Redesigned team to include both Canines and Felines.
Planned Team-
Luxray (Saturn)
Houndoom (Mars)
Mightyena (Pluto)
Delcatty (Venus)
Leafeon (Earth)
Glaceon (Neptune)

I just need to hatch my two Eevee eggs and then breed a Skitty before I can start training.

The King of Ho-oh's
1st September 2009, 12:47 PM
I was playing in the battle tower with one of my Sunny Day Teams (Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Venusaur) yesterday. I think it was around match 15 and the guy's first Poke is a Torkoal, I think "Just great for setting up on!". My lead is a shiny nidoqueen and here is how the battle went:

Nidoqueen uses Sunny Day
Torkoal uses Ember deals around 12%
Nidoqueen uses Stealth Rock
Torkoal uses Ember deals around 12%

Luke switches Nidoqueen with Ninetails
Torkoal uses ember, it activates Ninetales' Flash Fire
Ninetales uses Nasty Plot
Torkoal uses smokescreen
Ninetales uses Flamethrower deals 100%

(Blank) sends out hitmontop

(Blank) sends out Solrock

50% from sunny day + STAB + Nasty Plot + charcoal + Flashfire= Pwntales :D

foxyman1167
5th September 2009, 12:56 AM
Being cleaning my 2 1/2 year old Pearl file out comepletely so I can sell it and my Diamond for a new Platinum. Been doing it about half the day, and have to go through another 100+ pokemon, and have 3 1/2 boxes filled up to trade to my current Platinum.

Draknir
5th September 2009, 5:53 PM
I got bored and traded out my Shining Prinplup, and then restarted. This time I thought I'd make it a bit more challenging. I decided to only use Pokemon found before the first badge. I started with Piplup, as I didn't want to use Bibarel or Gyarados, and nicknamed it Emperor. The first Pokemon I caught was a Starly, which I named Raptor. After a bit of searching, I finally managed to find a Male Shinx with Intimidate. Caught it and named it Flash. I, before heading to the Trainer's school, went to catch a Budew. Managed to catch a male one with Poison Point. As I hit okay after naming it, I realized I'd accidently misspelled the name as "Toxen" instead of "Toxin". As soon as I got to Eterna, I'm going to rename it with the correct spelling. Upon beating my rival, I went into the grass of Route 203 to find a male Abra. When I found it, I chucked a pokeball at it, and suprisingly caught it without any effort. I nicknamed it Psy while thinking to myself how it would be awesome if it was holding a Twistedspoon, and lo and behold, it was holding one. Once I made it to Oreburgh, I immediately went to Route 207 and caught myself a male Machop, which I nicknamed Champ. I got everybody to Lv.14, causing Raptor to evolve, and beat Roark. As I was heading back to Jubilife, I was forced to battle a trainer that I for some reason hadn't beaten yet. Emperor evolve after this battle. I beat the two Galactic Grunts in Jubilife, and made my wait to Floaroma Town. Upon beating the Grunt in front of the Valley Windworks, Flash evolved. I'm now going to do some more training before battling the grunts in the Meadow.

Current Team:
Emperor(Prinplup)-Lv.16
Raptor(Staravia)-Lv.16
Flash(Luxio)-Lv.15
Psy(Abra)-Lv.14 W/Twistedspoon
Champ(Machop)-Lv.14

Ryuusei
5th September 2009, 6:42 PM
So like...

I decided screw normals, hello flying. Caught a Combee and Drifloon after using Staravia to solo everything.

Now getting ready to enter Eterna Forest. Gonna train Combee up into a Vespiquen there. Probably gonna add Beautifly as the team's final member and I'm set to stomp with a weird team! yay.

foxyman1167
5th September 2009, 6:51 PM
Have gone through everything on my Pearl, and have to trade 95 pokemon and about 200 items, including various TMs, shards, Masterballs, and berries.

rocko
6th September 2009, 8:33 AM
I started yet another new game on dimaond,my current team is
starly-level 13
chimchar-level 15
i'm gonna try to catch the whole sinnoh dex.
Now to fight Roark.

2Bizzle
6th September 2009, 9:53 PM
Bruce's Pokémon Diamond Adventure
Twinleaf Town towards Jublife City

Named my player: "Bruce"
Named my rival: "Barry"

Saw the 'Red Gyarados' on the TV.
Mom told me that Barry came looking for me and that I shouldn't go into the tall grass without any pokémon..
Rushed over towards Barry's place.
We went together towards Lake Verity.

Saw Prof. Rowan & Dawn there and they went towards Sandgem Town without the briefcase.

So Barry & I, looked in the Briefcase of Prof. Rowan and I chose my first pokémon..........
Chimchar

Won my first battle against a level 2 Starly.
While Barry chose a Piplup and he won his battle.

Prof. Rowan let us keep the pokémon we used earlier, so I got my first pokemon!
Chimchar

Went to my mom's, did a little bit of resting at home, also got my Running Shoes.
Went the next day towards Sandgem Town, while heading towards Sandgem Town, I did a little bit of training with my Chimchar.
Leveled Chimchar up towards level 6.
Arrived at Sandgem Town, got greeted by Dawn and we went towards Prof. Rowan's Lab.
Prof. Rowan gave me my Chimchar and I nicknamed him "The2Bizzle", he also gave me my Pokédex.
Dawn told me she had a Turtwig, she also showed me around the town.

Went back towards my mom, to let her know I was going away on a long adventure and told her that she shouldn't stay up tonight.
Barry's mom gave me a parcel to deliver to Barry.

Went from Twinleaf Town towards Sandgem Town, did some training in between. (Still 'The2Bizzle' is at level 6).
Once I arrived at Sandgem Town, I went towards the Pokemon Center to heal my 'The2Bizzle' and I continued my journey towards Jublife City.

Came to route 202, Dawn teached me how to catch a pokemon and gave me 5 pokeballs.

Came across my first Pokemon Trainer battle against..: Youngster Tristan
Youngster Tristan sent out.. Starly (m) | Level 5
Bruce sent out.. 'The2Bizzle' (m) | level 6
- Starly used Growl
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch (1/5 down)
- Starly used Growl
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch (1/6 down)
- Starly used Growl
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch to knock it across halfway down
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch (1/6 down)
- Starly used Growl
- Starly used Quick Attack to take down 4hp
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch (1/7 down)
- Starly used Quick Attack to take down another 4hp
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch to knock it down in the red
* 'The2Bizzle' used Scratch to K.O. Starly
['The2Bizzle' grew to Level 7, 'The2Bizzle' learned Ember]

Came across my 2nd Pokemon Trainer battle against..: Lass Natalie
Lass Natalie sent out.. Bidoof (f) | Level 3
Bruce sent out.. 'The2Bizzle' (m) | Level 7
* 'The2Bizzle' used Ember (60%)
- Bidoof used Tackle to take down 2hp
* 'The2Bizzle' used Ember to K.O. Bidoof

Lass Natalie sent out.. Bidoof (f) | Level 3
* 'The2Bizzle' used Ember (60%)
- Bidoof used Tackle to take down 3hp
* 'The2Bizzle' used Ember to K.O. Bidoof
['The2Bizzle grew to Level 8]

Came across my 3rd Pokemon Trainer battle against..: Youngster Logan
Youngster Logan sent out.. Shinx (m) | Level 5
Bruce sent out.. 'The2Bizzle' (m) | Level 8
* 'The2Bizzle' used Ember (65%)
- Shinx used Tackle to take down 3hp
* 'The2Bizzle' used Ember to K.O. Shinx
['The2Bizzle' grew to Level 9, 'The2Bizzle' learned Taunt]

Arrived at Jublife City.

Team:
'The2Bizzle' ;390; | Level 9

Tomorrow an update.. on the progress.

Zero Nexus
7th September 2009, 5:37 PM
I've never done any EV training in my life, but after hearing how helpful it is, i intend to start.

I decided to start by EV training a Trapinch, but i don't have one, however i've seen one... somewhere... so i grabbed one of the many starters i breed just so i can put them on the GTS - a Treecko i nicknamed Arumat - and put it on the GTS.

Now, i wait...

Once i get a Trapinch off the GTS, i'm gonna breed it to get one with a naughty nature - again, i never usually care about that, but i think i should start - and then i'm gonna give it the Experience Share and battle until it's about level 30, then i'll start EV training it properly.

Prince Amrod
7th September 2009, 6:02 PM
itll gain ev's from the exp share. if you want to ev train it properly then start from lv1 nd use another pokemon to do the actual battling. either have the trapinch as the lead nd switch it out or use the exp share, either way it will gain the same amount of ev's unless u use power items, pokerus or the macho brace

FlowerMeganium
14th September 2009, 2:45 PM
I just started my adventure on the 11th, and I've been training in between college and such, so here's my team so far:

Shinx (Nala) Lv. 12
Turtwig (Sammy) Lv. 11

I love these little guys. :] I'm going to capture a Machop soon, then take on Oreburgh Gym.

Wizard of 'Cos
14th September 2009, 9:51 PM
Ive recently been doing sum chaning for Buizel ('cos he looks so cool in yellow) but they keep breaking around 14-18ish :( well when i get him im going to train him up and use him in the battle tower.

Trillian
16th September 2009, 1:08 PM
Finally defeated the Elite Four (and Cynthia) on Pearl with:

Flame (Growlithe) lv.71
Gary (Garchomp) lv.71
Magnus (Magnezone) lv.71
Celia (Walrein) lv.71
Loom (Breloom - shiny) lv.71
Yorun (Noctowl) lv.71

Only took 103 hours and over a year of on-and-off playing...:D Needless to say, though, I breezed through the Elite challenge, and now my pokémon are level 72. I took them to the battle area and now am going through the unlocked part of Victory Road. I'm thinking of raising more pokémon teams to fill up the dex, but I have enough to keep me very much occupied until HG/SS come out!

Chimecho3000
18th September 2009, 12:52 PM
Went Lucky Egg hunting, got 6 of them. They're all going to my Platinum.

FlowerMeganium
18th September 2009, 6:53 PM
I've finally made it to Floaroma Town. It's so beautiful there, I really like it. So, I went off to the Valley Windworks and captured a Buizel. So now, here's my team:

;387; Sammy: Level 16
;404; Nala: Level 16
;066; Apollo: Level 16
;418; Zale: Level 7

I'm going to go train Zale for a while, then take on those Galactic Grunts near the Floaroma Meadow, And hopefully within the next few days I can find myself in Eterna City. :]

Kaasuti
18th September 2009, 7:07 PM
I've recently restarted my Pearl and everythings going great at the moment, i traded away my starter Pokemon (Turtwig) for two eggs from a nice person on serebii wifi, those two eggs ironicly hatched into the starters Chikorita and Charmander ^^.
I beat Roark and earned my first badge, beat the Galactic grunts and made my way towards Eterna forest,since i have been there i have captured a Buneary and i plan to capture a female Mismagius.

I am currently training my newly caught Pokemon all while trying to capture a mismagius.

Current team:
Bunneh - Buneary - Serious nature - Lv12 - Male
Squidgey - Pachirisu - Quiet - Lv16 - Female
Buckie - Bibarel - Bold - Lv16 - Female
Chico - Bayleef - Quiet - Lv17 - Male
Salem - Charmeleon - Mild - Lv17 - Male

RedMoogleXIII
19th September 2009, 6:37 PM
I got around to restarting pearl as I want to get some good natures on the pixies

Just got to Eternia in my new game of Pearl, though I wont even bother with the pixies and just trade them over and back for the dex so I can catch them post E4 and have the National pokedex.

FlowerMeganium
20th September 2009, 1:36 AM
I've been training Zale, and he just got to level 17, so he's all caught up with the rest of my team. :] I'm in Eterna Forest right now with Cheryl, and I'm scouting for a Misdreavus. I have also been using the honey trees in the hopes of capturing a male Burmy so I can get a Mothim.

So my plan of attack is to just take each battle one at a time and do my best to take down my opponents with the help of Cheryl's Chansey.

Spenner
20th September 2009, 6:10 PM
Hmm, been a bit idle on here. Mainly been on Misc. and playing Platinum/Gold. Anyways, I dug out my diamond today, since its my only game with pokeradar. Currently chaining for Shiny Snover/Sneasel around Lake Acuity. Stupid Medicham just broke a chain of 39 Sneasels and now i don't seem to be able to find Snovers or Sneasels. Ill report back when i get something interesting.

Edit: My Snover chain just got broken by a Sneasel.. typical.

Pyrax
20th September 2009, 7:11 PM
Gotten to around 460 Pokémon.
Currently training, breeding, and evolving several pokémon.

WynautQueen
21st September 2009, 3:01 AM
I have a need of both many items and Pokemon in Platinum, so I'm catching Pokemon in Pearl to fill in the gaps to trade over, with the items I need attached. Been at it most of the day, and I just need to grab an Ursaring, Seedot and Ariados before I'm going to give it a rest.

Sir Marly
21st September 2009, 6:55 AM
Got several eggs from a friend. Ran around like a moron until they hatched. Training them as we speak for my battle with Maylene
Team:
Monferno lvl 30
Scyther "Bugger" lvl 1
Charmander "Smokes" lvl 10
Totodile "WaniWani" lvl 1

EDIT:
Beat Maylene rather easily. Ran into to town to pickup a Shinx that I had in the daycare. Evolved that and took down Crasher Wake. In that one town where you get surf.
Team: Infernape lvl 36
Bugger lvl 30
Luxray lvl 30

The King of Ho-oh's
25th September 2009, 5:52 AM
I just got to a streak of 45 in the Battle Tower with this team:

Poliwhirl
@Wide Lens
Jolly

Belly Drum
Waterfall
Bodyslam
Hypnosis

Golduck
@Life Orb
Hasty

Surf
Psychic
Ice Beam
Psych Up

Togekiss
@Lefties
Calm

Thunder Wave
Air Slash
Roost
Aura Sphere

After they lost I was going back through and I solo'ed Palmer with just the Poliwhirl thanks to a little bit of luck :D

Sir Marly
25th September 2009, 3:20 PM
Got my other 4 badges. Flew through victory road. Beat Barry and went to challenge the e4. Aaron was no problem. Bertha took 3 Pokemon to take down. Flint was no problem.
Lost to the last one.
Currently training for a rematch.

SHINY CATCHER
26th September 2009, 7:33 PM
Found my old Pearl that I lost 14 months ago and decided to play on it

FOund out that it was my game which had lots of my events including 10ANIV pokemon, 3x WISHMAKR Jirachi.

Caught a few Spinda my swarm and then 'pop' a shiny one appeared.
I was shocked at first as its my only 4th gen game I own with no shinies on it.

Metagross Guy
26th September 2009, 8:14 PM
Found my old Pearl that I lost 14 months ago and decided to play on it

FOund out that it was my game which had lots of my events including 10ANIV pokemon, 3x WISHMAKR Jirachi.

Caught a few Spinda my swarm and then 'pop' a shiny one appeared.
I was shocked at first as its my only 4th gen game I own with no shinies on it.

Kudos to you!

I recently caught my Shiny Diagla on Diamond.

dpdude
28th September 2009, 5:55 AM
i just made it to floaroma town and caught myself a hasty buizel. im gonna train it against wild pokemon before going into the valley windworks.

current team:
buizel(female)lv.10
hasty

staravia(male)lv.16
jolly

luxio(male)lv.15
naughty

monferno(male)lv.18
jolly

Splitzman
28th September 2009, 3:00 PM
I trained my Skorupi into a Drapion and will customize it with good moves. I also trained and evolved a Croagunk, an Anorith, and a Stunky. I now have 375 Pokemon caught, 425 seen. In the process I've also raised a Dragonite from Lv. 75 to Lv. 80.

FallenForce
28th September 2009, 3:31 PM
Expected Shaymin event on Pearl too, oh so wrong I was.

Magmar
Espeon
Umbreon
Electrabuzz
Mew

If anyone can help finish my Kanto dex, pm me! :)

dpdude
29th September 2009, 4:53 AM
just beat mars. it was pretty tough with that super fast purugly. it beat two of my pokemon. here's how the battle went.
i sent out buizel, lv.16, and she sent out zubat, lv.14.
buizel vs. zubat
buizel used swift
zubat gets down into the red and uses leech life.
buizel loses 3 hp and uses quick attack. zubat faints.
buizel vs. purugly
buizel uses quick attack. purugly loses maybe 5 or 6 hp.
purugly uses faint attack and buizel faints.
michael sends out staravia, lv.16.
staravia uses double team. purugly uses scratch and staravia loses 10 hp.
uses double team again and purugly uses faint attack, and staravia loses 10 hp.
staravia uses wing attack, and purugly loses 15 hp.
purugly uses faint attack and its a critical hit! staravia faints.
michael sends out monferno and uses mach punch and purugly loses almost all hp.
it uses faint attack, but its not very effective, and monferno uses fury swipes and purugly faints. michael wins!

Meganiatales
30th September 2009, 3:44 AM
I just started my quest on Pearl today. I've played through a friend's Diamond once before, so I know how the game goes, but I have to admit Sinnoh isn't my favorite region. So, to spice things up on my own Pearl Version, I have decided to take on the Sinnoh League using only Water Pok&#233;mon. I'm really taking my time too, so I have plenty to do between now and when I can get my own SoulSilver Version. Here is my team as of now:

;393; Piplup (Varick)
Male
Level 8
Hardy Nature

I'm training him in the grass on Route 201 before going to meet with Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town.

salmonman78
1st October 2009, 4:33 AM
Got a pair of Pinsir, Venomoth, Ariados and Poliwhirl to breed when I restart.

Soo ready to transfer all the pokes over and restart my own game

MetaPheonixPal
1st October 2009, 4:48 AM
Pearl: Training for Roark right now after starting a new game so I can SR for a shiny Palkia ads the Palkia in my Platinum Version will most likely be used in wifi battles once i get the right Synchronizer and stuff.

Platinum: SRing for a shiny Darkrai... must catch it now x.x

Diamond: I am planning to get Diamond version =P Why? Cause I can >.>

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
1st October 2009, 4:49 AM
Well, I got a Pearl about a week ago, and here's my team:

Prinplup Lv 31
Machoke Lv 28
Electabuzz Lv 30
Scyther Lv 33

Earlier today, I was training my Elekid up, so it would get to Lv 25, but then I got it up to Lv 30, and I got myself an Electabuzz. Also, my Machop evolved into Machoke through training, as well. I entered the Veilstone gym and beat all the trainers, and I'm about to go fight Maylene. With both my Prinplup and Scyther above Lv 30, I really hope they obey me enough so I can get this badge.

The Mighty Wurmple
1st October 2009, 5:07 AM
Bloody frustrated and I haven't even beaten a trainer yet.

Failed to beat the first trainer in the game three times now, twice due to critical hits and once due to Tackle (95 accuracy) missing 4 times in the one battle.

._______________________________.;;;;;;;;

dpdude
1st October 2009, 5:23 AM
about three days ago, i was playing pearl and training my team to good solid levels in the grass, when all of a sudden, a shiny bidoof popped out. i only had one poke ball and luckily i caught it and its gonna be my HM slave.

also i beat gardenia and here's my team:
jolly staravia
lv.21

hasty buizel
lv.19

naughty luxio
lv.21

jolly monferno
lv.24

shiny relaxed bidoof(i felt like i really needed to include her since it was my first 4th gen shiny!)
lv.9

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
1st October 2009, 6:51 AM
I beat Maylene, and now I'm going to battle Pastoria City's gym trainers, then I'll battle Crasher Wake. My Electabuzz is perfect for this gym, if he would only listen... X_X

Weavile.nl
1st October 2009, 12:06 PM
Just got out of Jubilife and catched Abra, jees thats a harsh Pokemon to train!

irishdax
1st October 2009, 4:23 PM
Finally managed to hatch a Modes Finneon with HP grass and Swift Swim! Wohoo!

Rokroad
1st October 2009, 7:39 PM
Pt: Finally got my Though Master Rank Ribbon on my Machoke. I sucked at dancing, always had the lowest score there. But now its mine.
I am now currently somewhere between Solaceon Town and Celistic Things, beating up some trainers and stealing there money.

foxyman1167
1st October 2009, 9:28 PM
Alright, big update for me on Platinum.

Been filling the pokedex all week, and being walking around Sinnoh catching various pokemon. While in Iron Island using the insertion method for Mawile, a http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/208.png popped up! Tossed a Master Ball at it (I have plenty to spare). Prayed for a good nature, and;

Steelix @ Brave!
Rock Head!
I don't have access to wifi right now so I cannot get specific IVs, but I did talk to the "Judge" in the Battle Tower, and he told me it has a PERFECT HP IV!!

Anyway, caught some more pokemon, and I started chaining Chansey because I was bored. I had a fainted Yanma w/ CompoundEyes followed by a Banette w/ Frisk, and during a chain of 15 Chanseys, I stole 4 LUCKY EGGS!!

I went into the Great Marsh for an Exeggcute, and while looking for one, I found a http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/195.png!! I was so afraid of it running away, but wasnt really too worried. After 3 balls, I caught it.

Quagsire @ Sassy
Water Absorb!!

So currently I am 5/6 with shinies, but then again, the one I missed was the uncatchable Zigzagoon at the start of Emerald, the one that attacks Birch.

My Pokedex is 400/425 exactly, and about to go and finally catch Darkrai. Maybe might go after Shaymin too, we'll see what happens.

salmonman78
1st October 2009, 11:28 PM
Friend got my some good eggs last night(Charmander, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Gligar, Mudkip and Caterpie). Spent a good while breeding the caterpie(really wanting a shiny of my favorite poke) and got about 20 eggs.

Whole Variety of natures but no shiny ones, next try in a couple days.

Oh, and decided to check out the GTS, and I guess whoever had had this cartridge before I got it set up a trade and nevere did it, as soon as I logged in had a nice lv 100 legit(checked all the info) Dragonite land. Its been a good day

Tadashi
2nd October 2009, 12:45 AM
Platinum: Downloaded Oak's Letter and got to Flower Paradise today. Currently resetting for a Timid/Modest Shaymin with great IV's.

Found a Timid one with 27 HP IV's, but 3 Sp.A IV was a dealbreaker.

Latest Shaymin is Modest with 29 Speed IV's. 16 HP and 19 Sp.A are okay, but I think I could do better.

Edit;; Managed to get a Timid one.

HP: 31
Atk: 17-23 (like it matters)
Def: 9
Sp.A: 16
Sp.D: 30
Sp: 29

Trait: Often dozes off (31 HP)

I caught it in a Heal Ball, which will come in handy if I ever get ahold of a Glacidea flower. Can these Oak's Letter event Shaymin even transform into Skymin? Anyway, it has Hidden Power Ground, which isn't the best... HP Fire is ideal... but Timid 31 HP & 29 Speed was too good to pass up.

Currently EV training in Speed. Only have 80 EV's so far (thank god for Macho Brace). Once I max that out, going to train in Sp.A and HP. I will have a well-trained Pok&#233;mon, damnit! Gawd EV training sucks X_x; I'm so proud of me for having patience, though ^_^

A_Merry_Snowrunt
2nd October 2009, 1:30 AM
Currently happening on Pokemon Platinum.

>Bought a Power Lens at the Battle Frontier.
>Trained Shaymin to level 60. Wow, it was at 30 three days ago.
>It's not going to be an easy job between now and then once i reach level 100.

Land Forme status: 202/115/134/164/136/180
Sky Forme status: 202/118/104/188/106/216

Basically it goes like this during transformation?

Hit points are null.
Attack differs between 3 points.
Defense differs between 30 points.
Sp. Atk differs between 24 points.
Sp. Def differs between 30 points.
Speed differs between 36 points.

Now is that something for a Timid Shaymin. When it's in land forme, its status are balanced (okay, maybe not attack *laugh*) whereas its Sky branches in special attack and speed!

GengarNightmare
2nd October 2009, 4:40 AM
Incredible.

I decided to head to Spear Pillar and catch Timid variations of Dialga and Palkia because:

1. I've already have Sp. Atk nature variants (both with 31 Sp. Atk, mind you) from my previous file.
2. I'm totally and completely BORED with Platinum, as HGSS takes a little more wind out of Sinnoh every day.

Anyways, I brought my Timid Synchronizer(Umbreon) with me. Not only did I catch Dialga in a Quick Ball without weakening it, it was Timid and had an "Alert to Sounds" characteristic. That's right, I caught a max speed IV Timid Dialga on the first try. I then descended the mountain and deposited Dialga to make room for Palkia, and made the journey back to spear pillar. On the second try (with slightly more effort involved) I caught a max speed Timid Palkia. I never have luck like this, its absolutely astounding.

But now I'm bored again because I planned on this taking up the remainder of the evening, and it took like 15 minutes :/ Maybe I'll go catch Heatran now?

SilverLanayru
2nd October 2009, 6:48 AM
So again... not much have happened since my last update in my Platinum. Plus, I've been switching over to different games, causing me to not play Platinum very much.

- I finished maxing out my shiny Roserade's Sp. Atk stat and currently maxing out her Speed.
- My ev-trained Altaria was fully levelled up to level 100.
- Weeks ago, I used my Togekiss at the Battle Hall, and I did earn my silver print for beating Argenta after reaching the 50-streak (will post up the video code later), making it 3/5 earned silver prints for me. Currently, I'm still trying to get a silver print from Palmer.
- I transferred 3 of the Pokemon I got from the GTS in my Diamond to my Platinum, thanks to the help of my bestie. Luckily, after getting them hack-checked a couple of weeks back, they're legit.
- I got the Oak's Letter 3 days ago, and the day after, I finally caught a Timid-natured Shaymin after about 25 soft-resets. Then, I've named this Shaymin after my bestie. <3

Current Team:
♪Midnite♪ [Shaymin Sky Forme] | level 30
Smash-kun [Lucario] | level 100
♥Rosalina♥ [Roserade*] | level 55
ルギア [Lugia*] | level 97
Mukkuru [Staraptor] | level 65
Jirachi | level 100

* = shiny

Cosmar
2nd October 2009, 3:08 PM
US Platinum: Caught a Timid Shaymin I was happy with in a Luxury Ball a few days ago after obtaining Oak's Letter...I haven't really done much since then (I only nicknamed Shaymin and infected him and some other Pokémon with the Pokérus). If I decide to play later, I'll either faff around in the Battle Frontier or train something.

UK Platinum: Downloaded Oak's Letter. I haven't caught Shaymin yet, since IDK what Nature I want for it yet.

Meganiatales
2nd October 2009, 6:19 PM
I've had a lot of schoolwork for college to get done, so I haven't been able to play very much the last few days. But me and my Piplup, Varick, have made it to Jubilife City and I'm planning on catching a Magikarp once I get a fishing rod. I may also catch a Bidoof to get its Water type evolution, Bibarel.

Also, I think I'm going to keep Varick as a Piplup. :) I think he's just so cute and he has pretty good stats now, and he's only at level 12. Plus, he's adorable. So yay~

dpdude
2nd October 2009, 8:07 PM
in platinum, just EV training my party, but its not going too well. (I've never been too good at EV training) but i like the results. currently EV training metagross. next up is magmortar before it gets too strong. (its already at level 89) and it has no EV's.

Pamizard
2nd October 2009, 10:33 PM
im gonna try to borrow my cousins DS to continue my platinum game

foxyman1167
2nd October 2009, 11:25 PM
Finally found an Old Amber today underground to complete my fossil collection. I found out the hard way today that just like the Sphere bag, the Treasure bag can get full too, but luckily it was only a Green Shard, which as it turns out, I have 30 of. Still trying to fill up the Pokedex, found out my Swarm was Cubone, so I went and caught an Adamant Rock Head Male w/ Thick Club on the first try! I have been really lucky lately with Platinum, and I hope it continues.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
3rd October 2009, 1:00 AM
Made a visit to Celestic Town to explor the ancient room, when unexpectedly Cynthia appears and shares her theory about the ancient past. Also hatched a Treecko last night. It's a Lonely nature with Focus Punch and Solar Beam!

Missingno. Master
3rd October 2009, 1:35 AM
Traded a level 100 fully EV-trained Modest Slowking on the GTS for a level 1 male Rock Head Naughty Aron. WITH HEAD SMASH!!!!! I LOVE THE GTS! Currently EV training it. I gotta finish maxing out its Attack within half an hour- when night falls, the Machop become super rare. Or at least it seems that way.

Typhlosion Trainer
3rd October 2009, 2:38 AM
Well, today on Platinum, I went to go catch Shaymin. Since I didnt get a modest or timid shaymin when I got two of them from TRU earlier this year, I set out to soft reset to get either one of those natures. I got a modest one after about 5 resets.

salmonman78
3rd October 2009, 2:46 AM
Well, I had some issues with the Wifi, think the person I was attempting to trade's connection was bonkers but I appreciate him for trying with me. Also got a Regice, though obviously hacked, seems normal enough stats. And thats for Plat for the day

On my diamond though, I set out to Radar me some Ditto, and lord I hit payday. I got 9 dittos from a chain, each one with a different nature, would have kept going but I ran out of pokeballs. Tonight at work if I can, get rotom and some more ditto!

Missingno. Master
3rd October 2009, 2:56 AM
Holy sweet friggin' crap. Beneficial nature. Rock Head. Head Smash. And now I find out that the Aron I got off the GTS (now an Aggron) has a 31 IV IN ATTACK! And almost perfect speed! This is good, for I raised it as a Rock Polish Aggron.

Perfect Attack, Naughty, Rock Head, Head Smash, on the GTS! And it only cost me a Slowking! I will never complain until the GTS ever again!

Pingouin7
3rd October 2009, 3:46 AM
That's right, I caught a max speed IV Timid Dialga on the first try.On the second try (with slightly more effort involved) I caught a max speed Timid Palkia.
Alert to sounds =/= guaranteed 31 speed.
It means it could be either 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26 or 31.
You should go check at the IV guy in the Battle Frontier if it really has 31 in Speed.

Pamizard
3rd October 2009, 5:27 AM
My cousin let me borrow her DS ;D woot

I caught a Jolly natured seedot named him after Valmont, the villian from Jackie Chan adventures

i can finally continue ev training Skarmory (Skarro)

dpdude
3rd October 2009, 7:27 AM
well today i finally got done EV training my naughty metagross. now on to modest togekiss, but i went to give him carbos's to get his speed training started and it only let me use six of them. i dont know why.

TheTwobizzle
3rd October 2009, 4:15 PM
Platinum:

It was worth the training. Now my trusty partner who started as a lil' Gible is a Big Garchomp (Bidino).

Meganiatales
3rd October 2009, 4:42 PM
I caught a gorgeous Magikarp and named her Seger. It's going to take a long time for her to catch up to my other Pokemon, Varick, but that's okay. Once she evolves, then I'll be able to train her more personally since she'll be able to hold her own in battles.

So, I just defeated my rival (Spike :P) on Route 203 and am thinking of catching a Bidoof now to get its evolution, Bibarel, before heading off to Oreburgh City.

Pamizard
3rd October 2009, 5:07 PM
ok peoples right now im trading my Pokemon between my Pearl and Platinum8 Traded my arceus to Platinum :D

Silent Conversation
3rd October 2009, 9:10 PM
Well, I finally decided to quit being lazy and go get the Oak's Letter already. So I did. And after travelling to Flower Paradise and encountering a pathetically easy battle/capture, I could now say that the newest addition to my (legit) legendary collection is...

;492;http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/492.png;492;

After capturing Shaymin, the first thing I did was head over to Floaroma Town to get the Gracedia. And before I knew it, I was saying hello to...

;492-s; http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f4/Spr_4p_492S.png ;492-s;

Well, that's two event legendaries down, one to go.

DarkerShining
3rd October 2009, 9:44 PM
Platinum: Well, I've started training three more Pokemon, a Beautifly, a Dustox and an Umbreon. The Beautifly and the Dustox will probably not be used much for battle frontier purposes, I'm mostly training them for fun. Also, I'm planning to breed Dustox with a Ledian I caught a while ago so I can get a Ledyba with psybeam, I will do this once Dustox learns toxic so I can get that move for Ledyba too without using a TM.

Beautifly is currently level 30, Dustox is level 27 and Umbreon is level 23.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
3rd October 2009, 10:27 PM
In Pearl, I beat both Crasher Wake and Fantina, and while traveling through Fog, battling trainers left and right, I got Fly from the Team Galactic Warehouse, and got Surf from Cynthias Grandmother, so I can Surf and Fly, which is good.

As for my team, my Prinplup evolved into Empoleon, and it now knows Aqua Jet and Surf. I needed a Pokemon that knows Fly, so I went and caught a Staravia to Fly me places. I am leveling up my team to battle Byron. I have no Fire type Pokemon, so Im just going to level up my whole team so they average out to 45. Electabuzz is the closest, at Lv 43. Here's my team so far:

Electabuzz Lv 43
Empoleon Lv 38
Machoke Lv 31
Scyther Lv 35

Beotium
3rd October 2009, 10:37 PM
After buying the last furnitures for my villa that are currently available I thought give Shaymin a go. So I went to victory road just to discover that I never went to those routes in Platinum..well the first part with team up is now finished and started the first route..hope I'm soon there...

Deoxytwo
3rd October 2009, 11:00 PM
Platinum:

Actually sat down to seriously SR for Shiny Shaymin. One popped up about 3 hours in, lol. My synchronizer failed, which blows >>.

I'm also about to trade over a Dragonite, Salamence, and Raikou over from Pearl and work them into a wifi team. I'll probably put some tutor exclusive moves on the while I'm at it.

BigDaddy D
3rd October 2009, 11:39 PM
I was breeding feebas, through solocian town, and i did the black wall thing. The next egg that hatched was a shiny feebas.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
3rd October 2009, 11:56 PM
Well, I just beat Byron. I only used my Empoleon because the majority of Pokemon used by the trainers were Rock. Electabuzz helped as well to beat the Azumarill (used by a trainer) and Byron's Bronzor.

Now, I'm off to Lake Valor to inspect the explosion and get one step closer to battling Team Galactic in Veilstone.

neo darkrai
4th October 2009, 12:18 AM
I have myself an EV trained Gabite at level 47 with Outrage, Earthquake, and Substitute. Just three more levels to go until I can use him at the Battle Frontier as a powerful Garchomp. I also managed to hatch a Swinub egg with a Jolly nature and Snow Cloak. The IVs are good enough for me and I just need to EV train it after I get my Garchomp ready.

Earlier today at the Battle Hall, I decide to give Scizor a shot at victory so I start to battle Fire types. At Rank 7, I come across a Charmeleon thinking I can Superpower it to death. I get ready to use Superpower, but accidentally use Bullet Punch. Charmeleon goes into overkill with Blaze activated Flare Blitz and a critical hit. Scizor- 6 win streak...

Typhlosion Trainer
4th October 2009, 4:37 AM
On Pt today, I did some leveling up. I got my Adamant Granbull to lv 50 and my Modest Blaziken to lv 50. Now I am trying to figure out my next couple of pokemon I am going to ev train. I already got some ideas.

Metagross Guy
4th October 2009, 4:45 AM
Creamed everyone at my cousin's birthday party today
with my EV trained team of:

Bronzong
Metagross
Scizor
Lucario
Umbreon
Gyrarados

All at level 100.

And in-game,I bred some Abras and Shinx and Battle a the trainer cafe for some fun.
Tomorrow i'll raise my breds. I've also bred them specially with some good moves..

Linkdarkside
4th October 2009, 6:04 PM
well today i did some of the daily events and went to the under ground and got a lot of items including the root Fossil which i id not have.

.Latias.
4th October 2009, 8:19 PM
I've been in the process of creating a Water Pokemon monotype team on my Pearl Version. I'm just about to head to the Oreburgh City Gym to test my skills against the gym trainers before battling the leader.

Pamizard
4th October 2009, 8:22 PM
Platinum: finished ev training mt seedot (now a shiftry) named Valmont (after the villian in Jackie Chan adventures). I'm off to finishing ev training Skarro (skarmory)

ph and i also got Shaymin and its modest natured ^_^ and he has good stats his hp is like 106-107 i'm traning her next after Skarro. Oh and Shaymin is named after me ^_^

Metagross Guy
5th October 2009, 2:05 AM
I just finished Effort values trainig my Gallade to Lv 100 and finished training up my Umbreon's son = )

neo darkrai
5th October 2009, 3:01 AM
Got my Garchomp to level 50. After that, all I've been doing is battling in the Battle Tower. I got to my 49th battle which is the second battle against Palmer. I was hoping for an epic battle, but instead won with the slightest of effort. I can say the hax helped me out against Heatran or I would have had some trouble in the battle.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
5th October 2009, 3:46 AM
Is there any way to chain a swarm Pokemon (Like Beldum) to get a shiny one? Or do you just have to search for hours for one?

Wigglytuff FTW!
5th October 2009, 4:01 AM
I finally got my Shaymin today. Awesome. It has a neutral nature, which in my opinion is very good because I don't care about natures, and I'm going to check, but not worry about its IV's 'cuz I don't care about them either. But I do care about EV's so I'm EV training it in the oh-so-typical Sp. Atk and speed. huzzah, huzzah.

EDIT: Meh, just 'cuz. I just checked it's IV's and just my luck, its got 1/28/8/31/5/28
Cool, I didn't do anything really, just caught it and stuck with it. Shweet

Lugion
5th October 2009, 4:20 AM
Been working some more on the 'dex. Evolved Bagon twice.

Seen: 461 Obtained: 448

Denexiar
5th October 2009, 4:28 AM
I transferred a Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile over from emerald. Raised Chikorita to a level 26 Bayleef, raised Cyndaquil to a level 29 Quilava, and raised Totodile to a level 30 Feraligatr.

Tried to catch Shaymin with a level 58 false swiping Garchomp, but failed due to leech seed. Then I put in my Quilava, flame wheeled a few times, Shaymin used leech seed followed by two magical leafs, and I caught it on my 3rd Ultra ball at an orange health level. Lucky I guess.

NickoTheGuitarist
5th October 2009, 5:12 AM
So, I just recieved a Japanese shiny Regice with nice IVs in a trade, I exited the Pokeçenter then realised I hadn't done the lottery today.

You can guess what happened already?

I won the lottery!

I never knew how excited Felicity, the attendent could get, she was practically jumping for joy. She always was programmed to be reserved, I thought.

Anyways, yay.

Ps. How do I get a chansey to learn Wish? :\

Aesir22
5th October 2009, 9:10 AM
Getting bored with the games. Thats because im SRing on all games now.
Pearl: SRing for shiny Spiritomb
Diamond: SRing for shiny Cresselia (for ages now)
Platinum: SRing for shiny Shaymin
Ruby: SRing for shiny Rayquaza

Hope one of those will shine soon, so I can go back to chaining or something.

salmonman78
5th October 2009, 3:13 PM
Didn't touch Platinum too much other than to get my items I wanna save all on pokes I am transferring when I get the last group of legends captured.

Diamond I spent a good couple to 3 hours in the underground, and man I hope Arceus comes soon cause I got a whole mess of plates during the digs.

Pamizard
5th October 2009, 3:29 PM
Platinum: Ok i finished ev training both Machamp and Gyarados. I'm going to go back to ev training Skarmory pretty soon. After i finish with him, i am going to ev train Lanturn, then Raticate, then Shaymin. I have alot going ahead since im creating more mixed teams for PBR.

leon25270
5th October 2009, 4:01 PM
1) The Shaymin Wi-Fi event thingy stared a week ago, but I only got it a week after. Some flood prevented me from going on Wi-Fi for a whole week. At least now, I got it.

I decided to leave Shaymin alone for now until I find a use for it. Yeah, I'm one of those people who care about stats and junk. I gotta wait for the right time...

2) My cousin offered to level up some Pokemon of mine. In return, he expects me to breed certain Pokemon since he keeps hearing about how well I IV-Breed for Pokemon... He also expects me to EV-Train them and level them up to a certain level... My gosh...

He asked me for a Timid Starmie, an Altaria, a Jolly Floatzel, and a Jolly Flygon... I'm currently EV-Training the last Pokemon, namely Trapinch... Haven't made much progress due to loads of distractions, including my new Nintendo Wii.

When I finish, I'm definitely taking a break from Pokemon Breeding... My gosh...

Wigglytuff FTW!
6th October 2009, 4:34 AM
Well, I started EV training Skymin, but since I usually don't save when EV training my Pokemon, fearing I'll forget how many EP's it has, I decided to keep my DS in my pocket all day (which probably explains why my L and R buttons don't work), which I always do. I forgot that I hadn't saved in a while, and to my surprise, when I got home and took it out of my pocket the cartridge had been ejected, thus turning the system off. Now I gotta start ALL OVER AGAIN. ...woohoo

Final
6th October 2009, 8:23 AM
I recently successfully bred a Modest Natured Eevee with a decently powered Hidden Power [Ground]. It must have a good base power as a neutral one does almost as much damage as a neutral Shadow Ball. I'm now currently EV Training it in Special Attack and Speed and evolving it into an Espeon. It will be my Choice Scarf Espeon.

Pamizard
6th October 2009, 3:45 PM
I worked on Shaymin in his sky form for a bit. His speed is almost 130 now near level 40. I'm wokring on him in speed first then special attack. But right now im finishing Lanturn up. He's just about done ^_^

NickoTheGuitarist
6th October 2009, 4:37 PM
Recently started RNGing.

Bred myself a nice Curselax and Tangela

Snorlax
Thick Fat
29 Sp. Def 30 Def 20 HP
Calm

Water Pulse
BodySlam
Curse

And...

Tangela
Chlorophyl
Careful
29 SP. A

Leech Seed
Ingrain
Solar Beam
xxxx

neo darkrai
6th October 2009, 10:11 PM
I figured out what to do for my Platinum Journey Post 100. A battle, but a special one at that. I picked the Pokemon to use for the battle and I went crazy with breeding for nature and IVs. After hatching about 500 eggs in a week, I got one Pokemon with a good nature and here are the IVs:
31 HP
31 Attack
31 Defense
31 Special Attack
15 Special Defense
31 Speed
(All legit, but I wasn't expecting these results. I just decided to take it.)

Now I just have to EV train it, but not right now. So close to perfect IVs in all the stats.

Last post I mentioned beating the Tower Tycoon for the Gold Print. For those who want to watch, the video number is: 99-85554-37696.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
7th October 2009, 2:40 AM
It has been sometime since I've last been here. Here is a stats update on my Shaymin.

Land Forme (Timid) level 67

224/128/149/182/151/201

Basically I'm training in victory road and during my time with sky forme shaymin, it actually gained 5 EV points for speed and it went to 234....If I am correct. Too bad I can't update the sky forme right now since it reverted to its original once i fought a golbat. but hey, guess what the IV calculator says!

20/6/15/31/18/31

The bold is at max, however for some reason the red highlights it an error even though it's not.

Dang it, where was the site that had the list of IVs or EVs per pokemon that gave you a value of 3's,2's and 1's?

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
7th October 2009, 8:55 AM
Here's my recent happenings in Pearl:

I went to the site of the explosion, beat Team Galactic, then finally went back to Veilstone City to attack Team Galactic HQ. The Majority of it wasn't even that hard, just a lot of Golbats, Stunkys and Glamoews. :P So I beat Cyrus, and got the Master Ball. After that, I made the trek to Mt. Coronet to go to Snowpoint. That was a really good day for my Scyther, finding out that her X Scissor was super effective against Ice types, and that Snovers (being part grass) and fighting-types were weak against her Wing Attack and Air Slash attacks. That gave her a lot of experience, boosting her to Lv 50.

So with my Scyther's new found power against Ice types, I thought "why not unleash it against Candice?" Which I did, and she wiped the floor with the Ice Pokemon in the Snowpoint gym. Next mission was to go back to Mt Coronet and travel to the Sky Pillar, where I beat Mars and Jupiter and then Cyrus. After that, I caught myself another Palkia. I just recently went to Route 222 and beat all the trainers for experience, made my way to Sunnyshore, and kicked Volkner out of his funk. So here's my team after all that madness:

Electabuzz Lv 54
Empoleon Lv 43
Machoke Lv 45
Scyther Lv 56

Next up: Train to battle the Sunnyshore gym.

dragon-dark-master
7th October 2009, 9:25 AM
Starting some EV training, and did a fair bit of Frontier that last couple of days.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
7th October 2009, 12:08 PM
In Pearl, I decided to start training my team up to Lv 60. They're be way over-powered for Volkner, but - oh well! I need them to be Lv 60-65 to battle the Elite Four anyway. First up was Electabuzz, and I trained him from Lv 55 to Lv 60. Next up is going to be Machoke. Route 222 is the only place I can think of (that's accessible to me as of now) to train Machoke because of the Normal and Rock types. After him will come Empoleon, with the Rock types in caves and on 222, it's be good for him. Ill train Scyther on Route 217/Acuity Lakefront when I'm done with everyone else.

WynautQueen
7th October 2009, 8:21 PM
Currently, I'm training a Poliwrath. It's a Poliwhirl at the moment, and even though there are no more level up moves I need it to learn, I'm waiting to evolve it. Not sure why.

Linkdarkside
7th October 2009, 11:09 PM
well today i wend to the under ground and got alot of item including 5 claw fossils and then revived a Adamant anorith.

a few day ago i try the battle tower again but i did not know that Palmer change the arrange his pokemon and loss to his Milotic.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
8th October 2009, 12:32 AM
Here is my Level 72 Shaymin (Timid) update again.

Land|Sky:forme
----------------
240|240: HP
137|141: Atk
160|124: Def
195|224: Sp. Atk
162|126: Sp. Def
215|258: Speed

starterlover1
8th October 2009, 12:58 AM
My recent project of having one of every pokemon species in the box is coming along nicely - I only need the Cubone and Drowzee line to complete the Kanto species.

However, I'll be taking a break to start EVing my Uber team, starting with Metagross and ending with my Shiny Dialga!

Luckster
8th October 2009, 8:38 AM
I'm in the middle of EV training my Shiny Duskull and I only HALF understand how the whole EV training thing works. I'm trying to train for attack EVs but I can't find any Shinxes. DX WHY did there have to be a swarm of Zigzagoons today? Also, I'm farming my berries so I'll have at least 10 of each in my bag at all times. I'm thinking of farming for more for accessories, but with HGSS coming out, it almost seems pointless....I'm almost done with Contests anyways.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
8th October 2009, 8:33 PM
Thanks to the Lucky Egg and the Battleground, my Shaymin can quickly gain levels, even going through the Elite 4 helps. Now, it's at level 85! I'm amazed on how stats change each time they level. In fact, I've never been this compelled in training before in a long time. :o Ya know, after Shaymin, I'll get started on who to train. I got tons of Pokes that I need to train, some to release (extras with crappy natures, hence a bunnery with a naughty nature) and some of the personalities and hidden power tend to affect stat wise.

Land:Sky
282 |282 hit points
162 |166 attack
188 |146 defense
230 |264 sp. atk
191 |148 sp. def
254 |204 speed

Now tell me how your Shaymin is coming along!!!! :o

Oh yeah, I save before I use rare candies (I have about 9 of them; I used the item douser to find them) and three of its stats will top over 300.

GengarNightmare
8th October 2009, 8:56 PM
I'm in the middle of EV training my Shiny Duskull and I only HALF understand how the whole EV training thing works. I'm trying to train for attack EVs but I can't find any Shinxes. DX WHY did there have to be a swarm of Zigzagoons today? Also, I'm farming my berries so I'll have at least 10 of each in my bag at all times. I'm thinking of farming for more for accessories, but with HGSS coming out, it almost seems pointless....I'm almost done with Contests anyways.

Go to Route 212 (the beach near Pastoria City). Surf south, then west until you find a guy named "Swimmer Sheltin". He's near a small island and he swims back and forth. He has 3 Gyarados = minimum of 6 ATK EVs per battle. If you use a power bracer, that will make it 18, and if your pokemon has Pokerus w/ the Power bracer equipped, that makes it 36.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/sinnoh/route213.shtml

Look near the bottom in the link above and you'll see Sheltin and his pokemon. I wish it had a picture of where he is, but it doesn't. Again, he's near a small island and he swims in a circle.

Here's some other great spots for EV training:

HP: Route 212. "Tuber Jared". You can find him running around with an inner tube on the beach. After you battle him a few times, he will eventually carry 3 Gastrodons = 2 EVs each.
ATK:Route 212. "Swimmer Shelton" *See above*
DEF:Iron Island. Graveler and Steelix. 2 EVs each
SP.ATK: Old Chateau. Gastly. 1 EV each (only 1EV, but you'll never encounter anything but Gastly)
SP.DEF: Pastoria City/Route 223. Tentacool and Tentacruel. 1 and 2 EVs each, respectively.
SPD:Victory Road. Basement floor. Surf in the water in the basement and you'll find nothing but Golbat and Floatzel, both give 2 EVs each.

Hope this helps!

Anyway,

-I've started catching some of the legendaries. I caught a max special attack modest Heatran the other day, and a Calm Regice.
-I set a new streak in the battle tower early Sunday morning, 84.
-Eventually I plan on breeding some Eevees so that I have each of the evolutions with battle worthy IVs, but I'm kinda burnt out on breeding right now. The Scizor I bred for battle tower took the wind out of me.

Land:Sky
282 |282 hit points
162 |166 attack
188 |146 defense
230 |264 sp. atk
191 |148 sp. def
254 |204 speed

Now tell me how your Shaymin is coming along!!!! :o
I've kept mine at LV 35 so that it will obey me when I eventually (as in 6 months :/) trade it to HGSS. The EV spread is 252 SP.ATK/252 SPD/6 HP.

Land Forme:

HP: 121 (17-18)
Atk: 67 (0-2)
Def: 84(26-28)
Sp.Atk: 117(29-31)
Sp.Def: 76 (3-5)
Spd: 105 (23-25 )

Sky Forme:
HP: 121 (17-18)
Atk: 69 (0-2)
Def: 67 (28-29)
Sp.Atk: 133 (29-31)
Sp.Def: 58 (2-4)
Spd: 124 (23-25)

And I can confirm that it does have an IV of 31 in Sp. Atk b/c I checked with the IV guy.

Suerte17
8th October 2009, 11:29 PM
Restarted Pearl, as I realized that Fire Types were an important part of a team, so I might as well have picked Chimchar as a starter. I like to use Pokemon exclusive to the game's region, and with there being very few introduced in Sinnoh, I figured it was a good idea. I wasn't very far into the last file anyway.

I beat my rival east of Jubilife and am headed to the first gym. Shouldn't be too hard since I have Budew.

Current team:

Chimchar - lv. 9
Starly - lv. 8
Budew - lv. 8
Bidoof - lv. 3 (HM slave)

Luckster
9th October 2009, 4:07 AM
I'm still EV training my Duskull here. I have about 200 more of each stat that I am working with. It'll probably take a few more days to finish. I wanna see if I can get the Effort Ribbon BEFORE he evolves.

I also helped a friend out by holding onto her 12 Pokemon for a while cause she had to restart her platinum. She plays with AR to make things interesting and she ended up glitching the game. She's gonna be more careful from now on.

Went to the underground too. Managed to find a third Zap Plate and a LOT of Thunderstones to sell. It's been an electric day.

Lastly, went to Gamestop earlier and discovered that one of my friends there is terrible at making poffins, so I made a bunch of high leveled Dry-Sweet Poffins and fed it to my spare Feebas and evolved it into Milotic for him. I'll be going back tomorrow to give it to him.

I think it's been a pretty productive day.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
9th October 2009, 5:51 AM
In Platinum, I finally got my Luxray up to Lv 100, after beating the Elite Four 3 times just to so it. So I put my team of Infernape, Giratina, Floatzel, and Luxray back in the PC to rest a bit. And I took out another team to train, and here it is:

Heatran Lv 63
Kyogre Lv 87
Ampharos Lv 78
Dugtrio Lv 85

I see some major training with these guys in the near future.

dpdude
9th October 2009, 6:48 AM
well in pearl, i did a lot since the last time i posted, but i did catch a modest roselia next to pastoria. my party is...

infernape lv.36
jolly
close combat,flame wheel, ember, mach punch

floatzel lv.33
hasty
aqua jet,crunch,agility,ice fang

staraptor lv.34
jolly
return,fly,close combat,aerial ace

luxray lv.31
naughty
strength,spark,charge,bite

roselia lv.18
modest
HP ground(i think),mega drain,stun spore,leech seed

arceus03
9th October 2009, 9:48 AM
Well, yeah. After all the time, my streak is now complete ^_^ I have, thus far, defeated the E4 10 times, getting a lot of experience and money in the process.

I'm now on Survival Area, and intend to go explore the whole area first. This includes getting my own house, and tutoring Torterra Seed Bomb, and Gastrodon Earth Power. Afterward, I might start on hunting Feebas.

Firstly I thought whether or not I should continue running through the E4 until my team is at least L70 (in order not to be beaten to pulp by that L78 Garchomp), but now I remember that the Fight Area has an abundant amount of trainer, so what with the Vs Seeker and the Top Trainer Cafe steaming full with gymleaders and such, I guess it's easier that way ^_^

Cosmar
9th October 2009, 5:36 PM
US Platinum: I've EV-trained and leveled an Empoleon and a Staraptor to Level 50. Going to do daily stuff, then I'll level up Empoleon and Staraptor some more...

I think I'll continue my Battle Tower (doubles) challenge once Empoleon and Staraptor reach Level 100.

*Sigh* I have so many Pok&#233;mon I want to train, so I don't think I'll be trading with Pearl anytime soon. And I want some stuff to do in HG/SS, so yeah.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
9th October 2009, 6:50 PM
My Shaymin is now at level 100 thanks to the Lucky Egg. Also I learned that if you use one of those berries to decrease a stat, it drops by 20 to 30! And say I use protein for instance; my defense would increase depending on what I decreased. I saved before experimenting and it's quite fascinating. Perhaps I can help my Farfetch'd that I spammed rare candies with a long time ago?

Level 100 (Timid)

Land
330\189\221\270\224\298

Sky
330\195\171\310\174\357

Moves
Seed Flare
Hidden Power (Water)
Leech Seed
Air Slash

Should I use some berries to change the EVs a little? Also, now I feel like training my other pokes like I should have done a long time ago. and release some unnecessary ones.

gregjammer
9th October 2009, 7:00 PM
Last month, I was training a Groudon of my own, one that has:

EQ
Rest
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw

...The groudon, originally going to my sister for saboten, was a pokemon that came too little, too late to make a difference in my sister deciding that the limitations on ubers is too much for her, so she decided to not use groudon for her part of the event, so I decided to train it as my own.

Later, I made the mistake of teaching stealth rock to infernape. It was a mistake because I found out later that aerodactyl is a better stealth rock user because it is faster than all other overused pokemon that can use stealth rock. :LOL <- *at myself* *I wish there was a smilie involving laughing out loud, so I don't have to write extra characters to show how I feel about making that mistake, knowing what to do to ensure it doesn't happen again*

And lastly, today, I learned how to trade my own pokemon from diamond to my platinum using one ds, and the gts server. I deposited the forettress in my diamond version into the gts, specified the pokemon I wanted to trade from my platinum as my want(flygon), then switched to platinum, then seeked for the pokemon I deposited, then found the pokemon I deposited, and voila! I switched back to diamond after the trade sequence is over, and retrieved my flygon!

A_Merry_Snowrunt
9th October 2009, 7:09 PM
Last month, I was training a Groudon of my own, one that has:

EQ
Rest
Fire Blast
Dragon Claw

...The groudon, originally going to my sister for saboten, was a pokemon that came too little, too late to make a difference in my sister deciding that the limitations on ubers is too much for her, so she decided to not use groudon for her part of the event, so I decided to train it as my own.

Later, I made the mistake of teaching stealth rock to infernape. It was a mistake because I found out later that aerodactyl is a better stealth rock user because it is faster than all other overused pokemon that can use stealth rock. :lol: <- *at myself*

And lastly, today, I learned how to trade my own pokemon from diamond to my platinum using one ds, and the gts server. I deposited the forettress in my diamond version into the gts, specified the pokemon I wanted to trade from my platinum as my want(flygon), then switched to platinum, then seeked for the pokemon I deposited, then found the pokemon I deposited, and voila! I switched back to diamond after the trade sequence is over, and retrieved my flygon!

Whoa, that's cool. Perhaps I could do that to trade evolve my Pokemon? I'll test it myself. Thanks for the information too! That sounds awesome!
Edit- Wait...I only have Platinum so I guess it wouldn't work. Oh well. Perhaps I can just get my GBA games to link up each other on my Advance gameboy instead.

Pingouin7
9th October 2009, 9:54 PM
That sounds awesome!
I'd reccomend putting a Bidoof asking for the Pokémon on your other game (give it a nickname and an item to be sure you don't trade it to someone else) and then trade for the bidoof. Much less risk.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
9th October 2009, 11:53 PM
I'd reccomend putting a Bidoof asking for the Pokémon on your other game (give it a nickname and an item to be sure you don't trade it to someone else) and then trade for the bidoof. Much less risk.

I think I'll trade with my friends. They're much reliable.

neo darkrai
10th October 2009, 2:03 AM
I haven't gotten to EV training my surprise Pokemon for the epic battle. All I've been doing is battling in the Battle Hall with Garchomp trying to get to the second Brain battle. Haven't lost yet and my streak is at 140 which I got by battling one type at a time. The only types left for me are Electric, Bug, and Ghost. I'm saving the Bug and Ghost types for later because I don't want to run into a Shedinja until I teach Garchomp a move like Stone Edge. After I get my third Gold Print, I will start EV training for the battle that will happen soon.

RedMoogleXIII
10th October 2009, 2:19 AM
I breed myself two Timid Eevees to become Jolteons, both with great IVs and different Hidden Powers

IVs
31\02\31\30\31\31
Hidden Power - Grass 70

IVs
31\16\30\31\31\31
Hidden Power - ICE 68

GolemGuy
10th October 2009, 3:00 AM
Halfway considering trading all of my worthy Platinum Pokemon to a holder for a while so I can replay it. The only things keeping me from it are the fact I can't get another Member's Card, and I would need to trade my Rotom to SS when I get it if I wanted the forms.

Chimecho3000
10th October 2009, 3:47 AM
Catching Pokemon at the Great Marsh. My special Pokemon today are Kangaskhan, Shroomish, Paras, Exeggcute, and Toxicroak.