PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

sitekickdude1432
10th October 2009, 4:09 AM
i started today by doing my daily events in platinum. then i went back to raising my pokemon by battling and losing at the e4. the last time i went into the e4 i miracously managed to beat it using only my lvl 70 infernape. went to the battle frontier for the first time after this. then i went to the resort area and got the villa and got accepted into the ribbion syndicate. i then proceded to massage and evolve my bunery to lopbunny

dpdude
10th October 2009, 6:44 AM
pearl:no news really.

platinum: i caught a rash staryu and i looked in my bag and i had no water stones!!! so i did the underground man challenge thing in eterna city and got myself a secret base, so that was cool. currently been underground for 2 hours now, trying to find a water stone. i got an abundance of fire, thunder, and sun stones, but no waters.

Charizard Lord
10th October 2009, 6:50 AM
Well, out of boredom, I decided to play through Platinum again just for the fun of it. I decided to change things up a bit this time. On my last playthrough I started with Turtwig, so this time I started with Chimchar. I'll also be doing other things different later on. I only started yesterday, so I'm not very far (I only just reached Jubilife City) but I will chronicle my playthrough here.

Here's my current team:
Chimchar, Starly, and Shinx, all Level Eight.

Nothing interesting has happened so far, I just attached the Quick Claw to Shinx. Woo-hoo. =/

More to come!

MegaTravis
10th October 2009, 2:14 PM
Earlier this week I restarted Platinum, for the last time and I mean that! I have a Chimchar named Blaze and a Starly named Talon. Right now I am in Jubilife

Team:
Blaze (Chimchar)
Talon (Starly)

SHINY CATCHER
10th October 2009, 4:20 PM
Just bought 2 new platinum for Ł25 for both combined. I'm so happy as one has a box full of legit shinies and events(7 Celebis).

Started a new game on one of them and I'm going to use the other as my new breeding game

Lady Umbreon
10th October 2009, 5:27 PM
Yesterday in Platinum I fought myself in the Battle Tower Wi-Fi room. It was surreal. At least I won...but was knocked out by a later trainer.

LadyMiir
10th October 2009, 6:07 PM
Let's see... This is all on Platinum, I've essentially given up the other two.

Bred a Beldum, two Sableye, and a Delibird this morning for trades. Acquired an Arcanine (yay!) in trade as well as an Adamant female Growlithe, beat Candice, Maylene, Roark, Riley, and Rival at the battleground. Finally cleared Wayward Cave (couldn't be bothered to do it before). Giving back a borrowed TRU Regigigas, now that I have all the Regis... and probably going to drop in at the Snowpoint temple afterwards.

neo darkrai
10th October 2009, 8:14 PM
Early this morning, I resumed my streak in the Battle Hall after a good night sleep. I managed to get to Argenta for my 17th streak and one after a close call. The number for the video is: 72-95417-20293

Charizard Lord
10th October 2009, 8:16 PM
Platinum Playthrough: Update 2

Did more basic, "beginning of game" stuff. I got the Poketch and the Old Rod. Also, I battled my rival (who will be referred to as Barry) for the second time. My Shinx finished his Starly, and Chimchar managed to beat his Piplup. Lastly, each of my team members leveled up once and learned a new move: Chimchar learned Taunt, Starly learned Wing Attack, and Shinx learned Charge. Now, on to Route 203 to find a new team member and start making my way to Oreburgh City.

More to come!

neo darkrai
10th October 2009, 8:24 PM
Because I'm to lazy to edit my posts, I will just post it here. I finished EV training my surprise Pokemon and I taught it the moves I wanted it to have. The epic battle is not that far away and I will post on Platinum Journey Post 100.

Linkdarkside
10th October 2009, 8:47 PM
today i challaged the battle hall and lost at the 38 streak to a tyranital i survived his stone edge attack to be killed by the sand storm.

i was using a salamance.

Luckster
10th October 2009, 9:12 PM
Still EV training Skully. I'm mad at myself because I killed a Shiny Starly during the training. I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice it was shiny until I had already given the command to kill. 8(
Also, if any of you have platinum, check out the online dress up data for Drifloon and see if you see mine and tell me what you think! 8D The title is "Flying".

-MX-
10th October 2009, 11:22 PM
I got bored of my pre-E4 team, so I've been raising a new one. Just finished breeding the bulk of them. They are Chimchar, Gible, Gligar, Treecko, and Squirtle. I need a good sixth Pokemon to round out the team. Suggestions?

Team:

http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/hgss/207-f.png Aerial Ace, Poison Sting, Swords Dance
http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/hgss/007.png Tackle, Surf, Ice Beam
http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/platinum/390-m.png Leer, Flamethrower, ThunderPunch, Rock Climb
http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/platinum/443-f.png Tackle, Dragon Claw, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm
http://serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/dp/252.png Pound, Leer

Pingouin7
11th October 2009, 4:55 AM
The only things keeping me from it are the fact I can't get another Member's Card, and I would need to trade my Rotom to SS when I get it if I wanted the forms.
Member Card doesn't activates the Rotom formes.
It lets you catch Darkrai.
But if you trade your Darkrai to your other game, well it won't matter much, unless you want to be able to access Newmoon Island.
That, or you could buy another Platinum game if you can, wich you could restart over and over as many times as you wish.

i got an abundance of fire, thunder, and sun stones, but no waters.
I know why.
It's because you're either:

Playing Diamond
Playing Platinum and your ID number is odd.

That means you will find a lot of Fire, Thunder and Sun Stones, and rarely find Water, Leaf and Moon Stones.

Wich sucks, since Fire, Thunder and Sun Stones are the less needed stones.

Just bought 2 new platinum for Ł25 for both combined. I'm so happy as one has a box full of legit shinies and events(7 Celebis).
They aren't really new if they alerady have a save file in them.
If you want, PM me the details of the shinies and events, so I can check if they look legit.

dpdude
11th October 2009, 7:18 AM
in platinum, i bred my bagon to know DD and my charmander to know belly drum. then i went in search of chanseys for lucky eggs to make training my pokemon easier. does anybody know how to make chansey's appear more often?

when this party is done, NONE SHALL STAND BEFORE MY ULTIMATE DRAGON PARTY, AND LIVE!!! MUAHAHA-cough,cough. but yeah seriously, its going to be epic.

Charizard Lord
11th October 2009, 5:47 PM
Platinum Playthrough: Update 3

Wow, alot has happened since my last update. First, I found the next member of my party on Route 203. I caught myself an Abra, and it didn't even take that long to find a Timid one. Next, I traded over some TM's to help out my team: Shock Wave for Abra and Grass Knot for Chimchar. Then, I made my way to Oreburgh City with nothing exciting happening. Once reaching there, I did the typical stuff in the mine. Then I took on the Gym, where I leveled up my entire team to Level 12. Then, I challenged Roark! Chimchar's Grass Knot made short work of Geodude and Onix and (with alittle help from Abra) beat Cranidos. After the battle, Chimchar earned enough experience to evolve into Monferno at level 14. Now, on to Floaroma Town!

Team update: Monferno (Lv.14), Starly (Lv. 12), Shinx (Lv. 13), Abra (Lv. 12)

Blazing Charmander
11th October 2009, 7:01 PM
I've somewhat neglected the 4th Generation in favour of replaying some of the older games such as Crystal, Emerald and Red recently. However, i'm still getting a lot of enjoyment out of my Platinum file despite completing it already. My Diamond cartridge meanwhile has been pretty inactive for some time with a very good team consisting of Torterra, Bibarel, Crobat, Medicham, Raichu and Weavile.

In Platinum, i've recently been EV training my Buizel in Speed and Attack so that I can put the Battle Frontier to the sword. He's fully trained in Speed, but there's still some progress to be made in terms of Attack. I'm undecided yet as to what stat I should pur the remaining few EVs into. I also downloaded Oak's Letter over Wi-Fi last Sunday so that I could catch my own Shaymin. I resetted few times so that I could get a decent natured one, and eventually settled on a Docile one. Pleasingly, I managed to catch it in a Luxury Ball which makes it feel like more of a commemorative Pokemon for some reason lol.

Yesterday I broke out my Platinum once more just for some casual training. My Gliscor impressively defeated five out of six of my Rival's Pokemon in a battle at the Survival Area, while a few of my Pokemon gained more experience in a battle against Gardenia. For what it's worth, my ingame Platinum team is Infernape, Staraptor, Gliscor, Leafeon, Azumarill and Electabuzz. :)

GolemGuy
11th October 2009, 7:15 PM
Currently in the process of trading all of my Pokemon that are trained in the 4th Gen, Ruby, or are Darkrai from Platinum to Diamond.

Why?

I wanna playthrough again.

Planned final team

Lumineon/Octillery
Roserade/Tangrowth
Houndoom
Altaria
Rhyperior
Porygon-Z/Magnezone

It'd be appreciated if people would vote on which one I should get on the ones I'm undecided on.

Ledyba
11th October 2009, 7:29 PM
Defeated Roark, it took me 3 Razor Leafs and 1 hit from Cranidos to beat him!

And catched Geodude, Zubat, Machop and Ponyta in route 207/Oreburgh City.

Pyrax
11th October 2009, 10:21 PM
Diamond: evolved a few pokémon, gotten my pokédex to around the 457.

Platinum: traded with my diamond version and got Machamp, Alakazam, Rhyperior, and Dusknoir in the process.

RedMoogleXIII
11th October 2009, 11:07 PM
While I was EV training one of my new Jolteons here in the old Chateau, I ran into a Shiny Ghastly

Dont have much use for him as it dosen't have a helpful nature unlike the Shiny Fearrow that appeared the day before while I was getting my Suicune up to LV100 in the Survival Area

Shneak
12th October 2009, 3:56 PM
Pearl Update:

I got to Eterna City. Decided to get things more interesting, so I traded a Rotom, Larvitar and Dratini from Platinum to Pearl. I dropped my Luxio, but oh well.

Gym Battle:
Grotle vs. Cherubi
Grotle Wins
Grotle vs. Roserade
Grotle Loses
Alakazam vs. Roserade
Alakazam wins
Dratini vs. Turtwig
Dratini wins

I also beat Jupiter easily. Now saved at the entrance to Mt. Coronet.

Grotle - Lv 22
Alakazam - Lv 23
Larvitar - Lv 20
Dratini - Lv 25
Rotom - Lv 20

Pucca_ness
12th October 2009, 5:39 PM
I've been away for some time but my update:

Long ago i finished all the in game stuff aside from still not being able to catch Zapdos and Moltres.

So i've been shiny Hunting although i've had 3 weeks without my lovely DS as i was in India but my hunting has sure given me alot of nice things.

First off i was aiming for shinx and found Sentret so i chained Sentrets and on the 5th chain i found my first shiny Sentret! On the 41st i got another and then i decided to see how far the chain would go so on 77 I found my last one and then on 83 my chain broke!

The next morning i decided to go back for shinx and on exactly chain 40 my first one appeared! However since all my Platinum shinies have been male (only female being from Diamond) I kept on resetting until i found a female shinx. So now i have two shiny Shinx!

Yesterday was a marvellous day for me. Pinsir, being one of my most sought after targets was swarming and i started by chianing ralts for an adamant synchroniser. It didn't take very long and then the hassle began.

I must have done about 15 sessions of chaining! Apparently my chains kept breaking from going out of range but i highly disagree with that.

Eventually EVENTUALLY i got to 40 and i was very careful as last time a few weeks ago i got this far my thumb slipped and Ariados broke the chain. SO soon i find my shiny, a female with hyper cutter so i have my syncher at the top catch it and then as i want a mould breaker one i go along the grass forgetting to take my lv 44 syncher away and my chain is broken by a non pokeradar pinsir. At least i got what i was after and the syncher worked aswell xD

Now as if that wasn't enough, i was hatching various eggs to fill pokedex and boxes and as i was waiting for Pidgeot to do it's thing a chansey popped up, Sneasel used thief and it was an oval stone... so another chansey appeared and it had nothing! BUT the third chansey gave me a wonderful Lucky Egg!!!! I love my Sneasel!

A shiny Pinsir with the right nature (along with the worst ivs ever) and a lucky egg in one day!

Now that leaves my shiny targets like this:

Ponyta - got
Umbreon - got
Pinsir - got
Larvitar - still to get
Voltorb - still to get
Mareep - still to get
Charmander - still to get
Beldum - still to get
Dratini - still to get

Legends:

Lugia - haha yeah right.
Kyogre - currently soft resetting for.
Rayquaza - No where near.

Those are only my most sought after targets... apart from Voltorb... i just want that because i got a chain of 39 once and it's been annoying me! And Mareep is a new thing because i had a dream lastnight that i got one and now it makes me want one.

Basically i went after Sentret and Shinx just because i wanted that feeling of getting a new shiny =P

I'm hoping for another complete surprise random encounter.

That puts me up to ten shinies - Lopunny, Magikarp, Ponyta, Umbreon, Sentret x3, Shinx x2 and Pinsir.

Pamizard
12th October 2009, 6:37 PM
Ok so this weekedn as i was going up to see my brohter i did a few things in platinum. First i traded old POkemon from pearl to platinum to use on POkemon Battle Revolution.

Today Skarmory is almost fully ev trained (working on attack) i also caught a nidorino with a rash nature but good attack and speed.

foxyman1167
12th October 2009, 7:36 PM
I'm so close to finishing my National Pokedex. I have 487/487, so all I need is Celebi, the 4 Regi's, and Arceus. Luckily my friend is a hacker, so I can get Celebi and Arceus. He also has a TRU Regigigas, so lucky for me that means I can get all 493!!

I'm so close to getting a Master Rank Ribbon, with either my Tough Golem or Beauty Ninetales.

Also working on the Underground thing, but I don't know how....

Finished EV training my Shiny Adamant Metagross, and IV checked my three random shinies

Brave Rock Head Steelix - 31/13/12/13/14/14
Sassy Water Absorb Quagsire - 21/22/9/6/7/22
Lax Intimidate Gyarados - 20/16/29/24/17/4

Not the greatest IVs, but I'm glad I finally found a 4th Generation shiny.

Charizard Lord
12th October 2009, 9:21 PM
Platinum Update 4:

Beat the first Galactic grunts, made my way to Floaroma Town. Along the way, I leveled Shinx, Abra, and Starly up to level 14, obviously causing Starly to evolve into Staravia. Also, Monferno leveled up to 15. I reached Floaroma, got a few berries and the squirtbottle there. At the Valley Windworks, I "owned" the first Galactic grunt there, and caught the next member of my team, Shellos. And, yes, that's my last capture for a while. Using my new Shellos, I beat the next few Galactic grunts. Lastly, I leveled Shinx up to 15 and evolved it into Luxio! I am about to enter the Valley Windworks and fight Mars!

Current team: Monferno, lv. 15, Staravia, lv. 14, Luxio, lv. 15, Abra, lv. 14, Shellos, lv. 14

KKInu
12th October 2009, 9:26 PM
I swear my games hate me. I have hatched some 12 Eevees and not one of them is female. I only have one female Eevee evolution from the second Eevee egg I ever hatched, and that was months ago.

Likewise I have already hatched 8 Torchics in my Sapphire game that I wish to transfer, not one of them is female. The mother is my starter who happened to be female.

I'm not more inclined towards female pokemon, in fact,I have alot of male pokemon, it's just I would find it irritating if ALL of my Eevee evolutions save for one were male and ALL the starter pokemon I owned were male so Im trying to get at least one more female Eevee and one female starter into my platinum game. But my game seem to have a vendetta against me. I realize that starters and Eevees are more likely to be male but JEEZ you'd think I'd get at least one after hatching so many!

Suerte17
12th October 2009, 10:31 PM
I got the second badge and defeated Team Galactic in their building in that town whose name escapes me. I made my way to Hearthome and received my Happiny egg. I'm currently in Solaceon and am on my way to Veilstone to defeat the third gym leader.

Current team:

Monferno - lv. 22
Budew - lv. 22
Staravia - lv. 22
Buizel - lv. 22
Bidoof - lv. 3 (HM slave)

DarkerShining
13th October 2009, 12:52 PM
Platinum: I've been training some Pokemon. The Beautifly is level 43, I've put it back into Pokemon storage for now. I haven't finished EV training my Umbreon yet, it is currently level 26. I began training the Houndour I hatched a while ago and gave it training in speed and special attack. It has evolved into Houndoom, and is currently level 26. Also, the Dustox finally learned toxic and I bred it with a female Ledian to get a Ledyba with psybeam and toxic. While I was waiting for the egg, I caught two Unown that I needed. I received the egg and it hatched into a male Ledyba. My Dustox is currently level 39.

Suerte17
13th October 2009, 5:45 PM
I defeated the third gym and made my way to Pastoria. I decided to go to the Great Marsh before the gym leader and caught quite a few Pokemon. Later, while still in the Marsh, I ran into a shiny Quagsire and threw a ball at it, but it broke out and ran away. Dx Just my luck.

Current team:

Monferno - lv. 29
Staravia - lv. 29
Roselia - lv. 29
Floatzel - lv. 29
Bidoof - lv. 3 (HM slave)

Wild Jolteon
13th October 2009, 5:51 PM
Last night in GTS I did two trades one was my kadabra for someone else so it can evolve i looked at it and for some reason it was caught in a master ball a bit weird then a traded a lunatone i had for a muchlax and it turns out that it knows Fire blast and Ice beam >_> not that i mind AR and hack pokemon just i wanted snorelax for my battle team.

Charizard Lord
13th October 2009, 6:37 PM
Platinum Update 5:

Leveled up my team a bit while fighting Galactic grunts in the windworks, and my Abra evolved into Kadabra and FINALLY learned Confusion. With all of my team up to level 16 (except Monferno, who is at 17) I challenged Mars. My Luxio wiped the floor with Zubat, and Monferno finished Purugly with a few Mach Punches. With Team Galactic out of the way, I traveled up Route 205 and leveled up a bit more. The only interesting thing that happened is that Shellos learned Hidden Power. I calculated her IVs and discovered that it's type is Rock, and it's power is 49, so it will probably come in handy at this point in the game. Next time, we take on Eterna Forest!

Team update:
Monferno, Lv. 17
Staravia, Lv. 16
Shellos, Lv. 17
Kadabra, Lv. 17
Luxio, Lv. 16

diablo_200525
13th October 2009, 6:56 PM
well lemme see. First i started the game off by battling a friend twice, and won both times hands down. Her team of Mew, Ho-oh, Typhlosion, Lapras, Staraptor, and Dialga. and one by one they were taken down by Team Diablo, the team consisted at the the time : Lucario, Mewtwo, Lugia, Empoleon, Swellow, and Dragonite... A lil un-even? pehaps.... Even though i was about 15 levels below her at the time... So yeah, i swept the team away with Lucario and Mewtwo both times. Making my team 14-3 or so...

After the battle i traded a Pachirsu for a Brozkong or whatever, then after the linked stuff going on, i decided to take the team to the E4 and battled them yet again. It wasnt totally hard, Dragonite had some nice KO's and same with Empoleon. Both worked quite well, so i gave the one a massage at the Frontie island..Waited for the next day and then gave the other one, one.

So after waiting about 2 hours for day 2 to roll around, i decided it was time to go fishing... And with bad luck i only got Magickarp -__-... Then after a terrible day of fishing i retreated to the contest place and finshed third ><, it always seemed to be the visual contest that kills me ... Then the battery turned red and i turned it off

neo darkrai
13th October 2009, 10:36 PM
Today I have for you two battles to celebrate Platinum Journey Post 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMYn6JeZ4g

This is the debut of my Youtube account, but I manage to pull off a devastating sweep. This was just a team I was testing for fun and it isn't my real team.
The second battle is the one I've been preparing for on Platinum. It wasn't has epic with all the switching. The number for it on the Global Terminal is:99-855-36456.

My opponent for this not-so-epic battle is shiny totodile from these forums. I was battling his in-game team so don't go saying he's a bad battler if you see this video.

Shneak
13th October 2009, 11:05 PM
Made it to Hearthome City. Challenged a contest for the fun of it and won easily. Also wiped my rival. Now saved in the Lost Tower.

Grotle - 23
Alakazam - 24
Rotom - 23
Larvitar - 23
Dratini - 26

RedMoogleXIII
13th October 2009, 11:22 PM
Breed a Shiny Timid Eevee with these IVs
31/30/31/30/31/31
Hidden Power - GRASS 70

She's going to be turning into a Jolteon eventually

Other than that, not much

neo darkrai
14th October 2009, 12:38 AM
A normal post after posting about two awesome battles. Anyways, recently I have finished an Ultra Rank Beauty contest with my Milotic and about to finish the Master Rank and getting my second star. One more flag in the Underground until I get a Platinum flag and another star. That would be three stars on my Trainer Card.

I have been breeding and I finally got an Impish Mudkip. The IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/26 in order of HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed. I will EV train him under the physical set on Smogon. Since the Swampert line are my favorite Pokemon, the soon to be Swampert will be the pride of my team.

ribcage_x
14th October 2009, 1:53 AM
I caught a shiny bunery on the 11th chain I just threw one quick ball ^_^
and another shiny pichu a few days ago on the 42nd chain and once again caught it with one quick ball.

Charizard Lord
14th October 2009, 2:23 AM
Platinum Update 6:

Made my way through Eterna Forest, Cheryl and her Chansey weren't of very much help int he battles there. Next, I made my way to Eterna City. Along the way, my team leveled up to 18. I replaced Staravia's Tackle with Endeavor, and Kadabra learned Disable. In Eterna City, I went throught he typical cutscenes with Barry, Cyrus, and Cynthia. Next time, we take on Eterna Gym!

Team Update:
Monferno, Lv. 18. Moves: Ember, Fury Swipes, Mach Punch, Grass Knot
Staravia, Lv. 18. Moves: Wing Attack, Double Team, Quick Attack, Endeavor
Shellos, Lv. 18. Moves: Water Pulse, Mud Bomb, Hidden Power, Mud Slap
Kadabra, Lv. 18. Moves: Confusion, Shock Wave, Disable, Teleport
Luxio, Lv. 18. Moves: Spark, Leer, Charge, Bite

The Mighty Wurmple
14th October 2009, 7:47 AM
Managed to lose in the Battle Hall yet again to hax.

Sharpedo vs. Manectric.
Sharpedo used Waterfall, did 99% damage, he held on with Focus Sash (no issue with that seeming I had one too)
Manectric used Thunder (70% chance of hitting)
Shapedo got paralyzed! (30% chance of paralysis)
Then, I went to use Sharpedo's Aqua Jet to rid of Manectric.
Sharpedo is paralysed! It can't move!
(25% chance)

30% chance of missing, 30% chance of paralysis, 25% chance of being fully paralysed.
Damn unlucky.

Getting really ****** off with the battle frontier. :/

DarkerShining
14th October 2009, 1:39 PM
Still training Pokemon. My Houndoom is currently level 30. I also began training a Seedot, evolved it into Nuzleaf, taught it energy ball and put it in daycare with a Vulpix I had caught before to get a Vulpix with energy ball. I captured another Unown I needed before receiving the egg, I've also captured a Mareep earlier today, as well as an Azurill and a Meowth while I was waiting for the egg to hatch. I then hatched the egg in the Resort area.

diablo_200525
14th October 2009, 1:56 PM
Well after the battery was charged and ready to go, i decided to re-attempt the contest with my Swellow, and once again we both failed badly and finished yet again in 3rd. So after being bummed out, i grabbed a bunch of lvl 5's from the PC box, and decided to raise them, so i left my swellow out as the back-up and flew to the starter town, but i guess after running into the same pkmn over and over again i got really bored really quickly. So i decided to fly back to a nicer town, and swaped the team into the party. Then headed to the bicycle route and tried to see what my record time would be.

But once again boredom has gotten to me. So i decided to kill about 15 minutes by battling the E4. Once again the big ol famous sweep by Lucario and Empoleon. Then i guess after i retreated back to the Vilia, saved, then turned the ds off...

The Mighty Wurmple
15th October 2009, 12:12 AM
Lost my streak of 38 of the Battle Tower to
a Manectric, which:

a) Critical Hit Thunder Fanged Empoleon for a OHKO
b) Crticial Hit Crunched Latias for a OHKO
c) Flinched Metagross with Thunder Fang, Paralysed the second time with Thunder Fang, and Thunder Fanged again for the KO.

I honestly hate the Frontier.

Pamizard
15th October 2009, 3:09 AM
in Platinum i finally finished ev training flotzel. next is GOlduck followed by Anorith to evolve it into Armaldo. I also traded a marowak and kabutops from pearl to platinum they are on PBR and they do ok. Other then that that's it

Metagross Guy
15th October 2009, 3:11 AM
Slayed the elite 4 for the 343rd time.

Master Leo
15th October 2009, 3:27 AM
Got a new team in honor of Soul Silver (Typhlosion, Meganium, Umbreon, Raichu, Octillery, and Xatu) and training them. I aslo went to the underground and simply destroyed Riley and Crasher Wake.

gamerdude123
15th October 2009, 1:59 PM
started pearl a few days back and just beat the trainers in the school with budew ans axel
i had to use the swap out thing but its all good im gonna train big time in the cave up north of jubilife so thats it

budew lv 8
Axel/turtwig lv 11

Hyesz
15th October 2009, 2:04 PM
started pearl a few days back and just beat the trainers in the school with budew ans axel
i had to use the swap out thing but its all good im gonna train big time in the cave up north of jubilife so thats it

budew lv 8
Axel/turtwig lv 11

Too good.

Erm, last night I shoved Emerald in the game pack (Transferred Treecko and a few useless things such as Wurmple) and went hunting for a Pineco. I finally found one with good IVs and then proceeded to EV train his HP against Azumarills.

He's now a Lv.51 Forretress with the moves Spike, Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock and Explosion. But I still have to finish the HP Ev (125 so far) and start on Special Defense. I guess I'll shove the remaining 6 in Def for lulz.

Then I'll raise him to Lv.100

Oh and I'm gonna start raising a Scyther next.

Pamizard
15th October 2009, 4:26 PM
Golduck (nicnamed Kisame after the nartuo villian) was give tm Focus blast and Psychic by me ^_^. Anyway im working on his speed since he is a timid nature once speed is done he's geeting a sp. attack boost as well.

I also renicknamed my anorith. His name used to be sasori (another naruto villian) now its name is Armorauge which is kinda a cool name i totally made up ^_^

Ledyba
15th October 2009, 7:09 PM
My team:
Grotle lv.20
Staravia lv.20
Ponyta lv.10

Trying to level up Ponyta in route 205 South, and I dont know if Ponyta is staying or not. And i'm waiting till tomorrow because I can catch Drifloon in the Valley Windworks then!

Pingouin7
16th October 2009, 3:36 AM
I did the Stark Mountain sidequest. I beat the Galactic Commanders, then I went to stop Charon.
After that, I visited the Battleground, then went to catch Heatran.

You won't believe my luck: I used Spark three times, wich got him paralyzed and in the red HP zone, then I threw a single Ultra Ball, and I caught it!

MegaTravis
16th October 2009, 1:07 PM
Later today I am going to play Platinum some more and train my Chimchar and Starly till they evolve. The reason I havn't played it for quite a few days is that I have been playing KH 358/2 but I will play tonight. I don't know what I will catch next yet though.

Linkdarkside
16th October 2009, 9:04 PM
well yesteday i tried to get the color rint in the Battle tower but failed

then i try the battle hall i managed to get the silver print but failed to get the color one at the streak of 77 to a Bastiodon whit blizzard.

gamerdude123
16th October 2009, 9:38 PM

budew lv 8
Axel/turtwig lv 11

im gonna try a new post layout so hear goes

-stormed through the route next to jubilife
-beat them all with Axel
-when through that small cave and went to the pokemart got 4 potions
-trained in the mine to lv 14
-caught a zubat (never trained one)
-beat the gym and got to lv 17
-just out side flower place (forgot the name)

planeing to trade over some pokes like ;194;;037;;152;but mabey not

Shneak
16th October 2009, 10:55 PM
Got to Veilstone City and challenged Maylene.

Larvitar vs. Meditite
Larvitar wins (a sliver of HP)
Larvitar vs. Machoke
Machoke wins.
Rotom vs. Machoke
Rotom wins. (Lol Foresight)
Grotle vs Lucario
Lucario wins.
Alakazam vs. Lucario
Alakazam wins (Focus Blast OHKO)

Also beat the grunts easily. Travelling to Port Valor right now, Larvitar is almost a Pupitar.

Charizard Lord
17th October 2009, 3:44 AM
Platinum Update 6:

Wow, alot has happened since the last update! Here goes...

Well, I finally challenged Eterna Gym and swept through with Monferno, Staravia, and Kadabra. I then faced Gardenia and defeated her with ease: Staravia handled Turtwig, Monferno torched Cherrim, and Kadabra trounced Roserade...no big deal. Next, it was Team Galactic's turn to feel the pain! I swept through the Eterna Hideout with little resistance, and eventually made it to Jupiter. Kadabradestroyed Zubat, and (with alittle help from Staravia) Shellos finished Skuntank off with a well aimed Mud Bomb. With everything in Eterna done, I decided to trade over some items for my Pokemon and FINALLY evolved Kadabra into Alakazam! Now, on to the Cycling Road!

Current team:
Monferno, Lv. 21
Staravia, Lv. 20
Shellos, Lv. 21
Alakazam, Lv. 21
Luxio, Lv. 21

neo darkrai
17th October 2009, 4:54 AM
Managed to get a Platinum flag in the Underground which means I have two stars on my trainer card. I also caught a Timid Magneton with Hidden Power Fire and a Timid Staryu with excellent IVs. The next thing I plan to do is EV train my Impish Mudkip with 252 HP, 6 Attack, 252 Def EVs.

Rokroad
17th October 2009, 11:41 AM
Made my way to Snowpoint and caught an Impish Sneasel, did in my team. Will do some training before I will battle Candice.

TEAM:

Monferno
Magmortar
Sneasel
Scyther
Tangrowth

Shneak
17th October 2009, 2:53 PM
Arrived in Pastoria City. Did some hard training in the 7 Stars Restaurant and evolved both my Larvitar and Dratini. Training everybody up to Level 30+ before I challenge Wake.

Grotle - Lv 29
Alakazam - Lv 29
Rotom - Lv 30
Dragonair - Lv 30
Pupitar - Lv 30

Sir Marly
18th October 2009, 12:16 AM
Ordered Platinum online today. It should be here Tuesday so I've begun breeding for my a Croagunk to be my main. Besides the breeding I spent the day in the underground poking around my base for no real reason. Decorating it with random dolls. 8D

Dyaus
18th October 2009, 12:47 AM
I got increadibly angry with my DS. I was trying to breed Jolteon and Bidoof in Diamond, waiting for an egg for 45 mins. I then realised the Jolteon and Bidoof were both female..
Same story with my Yanma and Kricketot.. >_<

clone1
18th October 2009, 3:14 AM
Feeling like I rushed through my platinum game, I started a new one. But, first I had to trade all 43 of my EV'd/IV'd pokemon to my pearl version. Right now I am at Jubilife with a Turtwig, trying to plan out my team. >_<

The Mighty Wurmple
18th October 2009, 3:40 AM
Lost a 58 streak in the Battle Tower.

I had just finished Calm Minding on my Latias, to finish off this Bronzong.

*Bronzong's Quick Claw activates*
Bronzon used Explosion!
Critical Hit!
*Latias dies*

I know for a fact that regular Bronzong Explosions don't OHKO, it's happened before.

HAXF'CKINGHAX

Charizard Lord
18th October 2009, 8:35 AM
Platinum Playthrough: Update 7

I got my bicycle from the shop in Eterna, and made my way down the Cycling Road, trouncing every trainer there. Next, I explored the area below, picking up a few items, catching a Gligar, and exploring the basement of Wayward Cave. There, I picked up a Gible and found the TM for Earthquake. Feeling my team was a bit underleveled, I decided to do something I had never done before: explore the main area of Wayward Cave. There, I won all of the double battles, leveled up a bit, and even found a few items. I also met up with Mira but I only entered like...one battle with her. Once I was done there, I made my way back to Oreburgh City. I am currently saved there and am preparing to enter Mt. Coronet for the first time and start making my way to Hearthome City!

Current Team:
Monferno, Lv. 23
Staravia, Lv. 23
Shellos, Lv. 23
Alakazam, Lv. 23
Luxio, Lv. 23
Kricketune, Lv. 16 (Current HM slave, as she knows Cut, Flash, and Rock Smash).

goinGreen
18th October 2009, 2:42 PM
I finally completed my Sinnoh Dex by catching Azelf, Uxie, Rotom, and trading for a Porygon2 yesterday. The guy who I traded with for the Porygon2 then asked for my beloved Lv. 64 Gliscor, and in return gave me a japanese lv. 100 Movie Regigigas. I traded, but only because I wanted to have access to the three regis and then my own regigigas. I figured I could transfer a Razor Fang from PBR, and I could find a better natured Gliscor anyway (the first had perfect defense IVs with a defense boosting nature, I'm looking for attack.)

I then got the lunar wing, saved the child, and went to the haunted hotel place to find Darkrai... I'm gonna soft reset for a shiny so that I have two shiny darkrai, one for trading and one for keeping.

Shneak
18th October 2009, 4:29 PM
Challenged Wake at the Pastoria Gym and got my 4th badge. Travelled through route 212, and making my way to Celestic town.

Gym battle:
Rotom vs. Gyarados
Rotom Wins
Alakazam vs. Floatzel
Alakazam wins.
Grotle vs. Quagsire
Grotle wins.

Pretty easy win. Grotle evolved into Torterra at the end.

foxyman1167
18th October 2009, 10:10 PM
Just completed the National Dex save for Arceus, as he'll have to wait until Nov 7. After trading for a Bold 10ANIV Celebi and a TRU Regigigas, I caught the other three Regi's and reached 492/492. Got a Bronze trainer card, but still working on a Master Rank Super Contest, but I keep losing to either Fantina and Loony or Jasmine and Rusty (BTW, since when has Jasmine ever been interested in contests?).

What do I need to do for another Star at the Battle Frontier, is it win all gold or 100 win streak at the Battle Tower?

Also started breeding for a Ground mono on my second Platinum, but first I need to beat it to catch Darkrai and Shaymin, and then I'll get another Shaymin from the ground mono playthrough. Can I catch Darkrai/Shaymin right after I beat the E4 or do I need to beat the Mt. Stark part?

-MX-
18th October 2009, 10:48 PM
@foxyman: 1) It's 100 win streak at the Battle Tower
2) After you receive the National Dex, with the proper items, you can go catch Darkrai and Shaymin.

---
All I've done so far is start a breeding project. The project is to get a Timid or Modest Houndour, EV it, and use it competitively. I'm also working on getting a second in-game team to work. So far I have a Trapinch and Electrike... Still need a few others.

Chimecho3000
19th October 2009, 1:17 AM
Got really lucky and found a Feebas tile (Platinum). :)

neo darkrai
19th October 2009, 1:52 AM
I have finished EV training my Impish Mudkip (now a Marshtomp) and might head over to the Battle Frontier and collect my last two Gold Prints. If I don't do that, I will probably breed for another Bagon since I just realized my old one from a long time ago had horrible IVs.

I am currently working on building another competitive team since I have nothing better to do. There's a good chance that I will take a break from team building because of the fact that I partially have a life.

Suerte17
19th October 2009, 1:55 AM
I've defeated the fifth gym leader. I'm having trouble deciding which 4th gen Pokemon I should choose as the last member of my team. I was thinking it would be a ground type since they are immune to electric attacks, but I don't know of any that I can get soon. If not, I may go with Croagunk or Cranidos.

K-B-K
19th October 2009, 2:42 AM
I did my 1,000,000,000,000th restart recently. This my my LAST ever Platinum save before I get SS in Spring so until then I'll just be using this save to fill the Pokemon void.

I'm in Hearthome City with quite an under trained team but that will change soon. I have made a few poffins but they sucked, got Eevee but I am quite unsure of what to do with it. I had a stroll around with my Monferno called Flarezo in Amity. I've really got to train hard if I'm to even go near the gym...

TEAM:

Gastly, Lv. 21.
Note: I am not a Gastly fan but Haunter is always great.

Buizel, Lv. 20.
Note: Buizel is my secret weapon. I love it, and since I chose Chimchar, I won't have to worry about Loserface having one. xD

Aipom, Lv. 20.
Note: I went through 7 honey trees to get Aipom and I don't regret it. Aipom and then Ambipom is awesome. =D

Eevee, Lv. 20.
Note: Don't know yet. lol.

Flarezo, Lv.21.
Note: Monferno until he dies. No way would I let him evolve into that ugly Infernape. lol. Flarezo is great. :)

gliscor
19th October 2009, 4:49 AM
On my platinum Version
i just arrived at snow point after i beat byron with plenty of ease
and i plan to train all 6 pokemon on my team to level 50 before i even step foot in the gym.

-MX-
20th October 2009, 12:57 AM
I just got a Mild Houndour. It's not exactly what I wanted but its pretty good. I also went to the Judge and he said it has an excellent IV in Special Attack. This one is a keeper.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
20th October 2009, 10:29 AM
Pearl update:

After beating all 8 gym leaders, I figures it was time to level up my team. I beat all of the trainers within Victory Road, so I decided to let my Empoleon get some experience beatin' up rock and fighting types. So I got him up to Lv 60. I wanted to train my Scyther to level 60 as well, so I took her up to Snowpoint and trained her up to Lv 60 as well. I also wanted a Machamp and a Scizor to use against the Elite Four, so, it was complicated. I wanted to trade my Machoke to Platinum, so it could 1: Evolve into a Machamp, and 2: It could learn Thunderpunch from the Move Tutor, a good way to beat those Golbat in Victory Road.

So I traded it over to Platinum, got the Thunderpunch, and traded my newly evolved Machamp back to pearl, so he will be the next to train. The next was my Scyther, which took some trading. I needed to get it over to Diamond, which had a Metal Coat, but I couldn't because I use my Platinum in my DS Lite and Diamond/Pearl in my old DS, and I can't use Pearl in my DS Lite, so I traded my Scyther to Platinum for Magby, trade it to Diamond for my Metal Coat-holding Psyduck, and I forgot to take off the Metal Coat, so I had to trade it back, take it off, trade over Pcyther, give Pcyther Metal Coat, then trade Magby back to Platinum and Scizor back to Pearl. Confused? Yeah, me too.

Platinum update:

All I did in Platinum was update my team a little. I trained my Kyogre to Lv 100 (Yay! ^^) and decided it was time to take out my Darkrai and Mew from the Day Care. So I took 'em out, and put in Venesaur and Charizard. Taught Mew Fly because I didn't feel like taking out my Skarmory just to fly somewhere, since I'm just going to train in the Battleground, and do my daily stuff in Sinnoh. The only reason I needed my Bibaral was for using Rock Climb, just to go to Stark Mountain and train my water and ground-types.

Pamizard
20th October 2009, 4:31 PM
Platinum Update: I played it for a few minutes yesterday. I was doing pokeradar for nidorinos looking for either Modest Adamant Jolly or TImid. Gonna raise it after amourauge (my anorith)

Nightlingbolt
20th October 2009, 4:53 PM
Haven't done much lately. I caught and evolved a Krabby named Barragan (crown-like horns, oversized weapon, and "King" in its name... do the math.), as well as a Machop named Chopper.

RedMoogleXIII
20th October 2009, 6:59 PM
I finally got the second Shiny Eevee with Hidden Power ICE and thses IVs
31/22/30/31/31/31

Will becomes another Jolteon

neo darkrai
20th October 2009, 9:43 PM
I decided to play my DS when I got home and decided to do some Contests. I took out my Milotic and played around in a Master Rank Beauty contest and won (the new contest music in Platinum is horrible). That makes three stars on my Trainer Card. All I need is to complete the National Dex and get a 100 win streak in the Battle Tower.

Tadashi
20th October 2009, 11:01 PM
I heard about the Masuda method, and I had hatched 300 Roselia and 200 Porygon eggs in my Diamond file, but I did not hatch a shiny.

Then, I moved all my Dittos and all my target shiny parents to Platinum and decided to try the Masuda method there. First up was Horsea. It took about a week, but I managed to collect 450 eggs, some of which hatched during the collection process. Today, I moved into the boxes that were full of eggs, and what should hatch but...

http://veekun.com/dex-images/dp/shiny/116.png
Female, Timid, Sniper Ability, nicknamed Crystal

The method actually works!! Plus, a Timid nature, wow. That is a great nature for a Kingdra! So, wow, a great nature and shiny?! Sweet! :D

Trillian
20th October 2009, 11:15 PM
Finished levelling up my team to lv. 56 today:

Dragonite
Honchkrow
Blastoise
Infernape
Vespiquen
Yanmega

After that, I took this new team to turnback cave and caught giratina (no masterball used!). Now I'm ready to start on the next pokédex team (I was thinking of doing the two new eeveelutions, but in the end I just evolved them and left them, so their info is in the dex anyway). The team looks as follows:

Misdreavus
Larvitar
Horsea
Togepi
Cranidos
Sneasel

Should be interesting; out of this line-up I've only ever trained horsea before, and even then I gave up before she evolved!

Pamizard
20th October 2009, 11:41 PM
I got a rash natured nidorino with good stats in atack and speed so i decided to raise it instead in Platinum. My norith finally evolved into rmldo nd after i worked on nidorino in speed for a bit i used a moonston on it ^_^. SO it is now nidoking and after speed is maxed out im plnning on mking nidoking mixed ^_^

Splitzman
21st October 2009, 12:42 AM
I've mainly been trying to complete/raise the obtained amount to 400 (7 or 9) left to go! I brought in a Jynx, Slugma, Phanpy, Farfetch'd, Natu, and Heracross. Also, I may challenge the Battle Tower again and defeat Palmer with a team of BL's and UU"s. Before I forget, I captured a shiny Zubat (and I already got a shiny Crobat u_u). Whatever, but it is a sweet find.

Jordy Kieto
21st October 2009, 12:52 AM
wow ages since ive posted in here
Baically been doing some breeding and using the GTS glitch to evolve my pokemon

Nightlingbolt
21st October 2009, 12:54 AM
I caught one of my favorite Pokemon today - Electrike! I named him Lex. My current thinking is that I'm going to catch some junk Pokemon to trade to Diamond for my team there, my shiny Clefairy, Dialga and Palkia, my female Snorlax, Manaphy, my GameStop Deoxys, and Mantyke. But my birthday's tomorrow, and you know what that means... Pay day! So I'll probably pick up Explorers of Sky and a used Pearl, or maybe another Platinum.

Nightlingbolt
21st October 2009, 12:57 AM
I caught one of my favorite Pokemon today - Electrike! I named him Lex. My current thinking is that I'm going to catch some junk Pokemon to trade to Diamond for my team there, my shiny Clefairy, Dialga and Palkia, my female Snorlax, Manaphy, my GameStop Deoxys, and Mantyke. But my birthday's tomorrow, and you know what that means... Pay day! So I'll probably pick up Explorers of Sky and a used Pearl, or maybe another Platinum.

Jordy Kieto
21st October 2009, 12:57 AM
wow ages since ive posted in here
Baically been doing some breeding and using the GTS glitch to evolve my pokemon

neo darkrai
21st October 2009, 1:11 AM
I caught myself a Timid Roselia with Hidden Power Fire. After checking the IVs, I decided that Roselia when evolved and EV trained will be the lead of my new competitive team. As of now, I am in Solaceon Town doing nothing since I'm to lazy to do anything right now.

Charizard Lord
21st October 2009, 6:02 AM
Platinum Update 8:

Well, I made it through Mt. Coronet and to Hearthome City without too much resistance from the trainers there. The only interesting thing that happened was that Alakazam learned Psybeam, and I finally replaced that useles teleport!

In Hearthome, I explored alittle. I visited the contest hall and Amity Square, but nothing worthy of note happened. Finally, I made my way to Hearthome Gym. The trainers there gave me no trouble, and I eventually reached Fantina. Her Duskull wasn't too difficult, Shellos handled it in a somewhat drawn out battle. Her Mismagius was a pain, though, and managed to KO Shellos and nearly KO'd Alakazam. Fortunately, I managed to squeeze in a Super Potion amongst it's Shadow Ball field day, and fnished it with Psybeam. Her Haunter avenged its teammate by killing Alakazam with Shadow Claw, but Monferno finished the job. Three badges down...five to go!

On the way out, Barry appeared and we had another battle. Luxio beat his Staravia, my Staravia handled his Ponyta, Shellos and Alakazam trounced his Prinplup, and Monferno finished his Roselia. Yawn...too easy. Next stop, Solaceon Town!

Current Team:
Monferno, Lv. 26
Staravia, Lv. 26
Alakazam, Lv. 26
Shellos, Lv. 26
Luxio, Lv. 26
Kricketune, Lv. 16 (current HM slave)

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
21st October 2009, 9:25 AM
Another Platinum Update:

Went into Snowpoint Temple, and got my (Japanese) Mew from Lv 71 to Lv 80. Now I'll probably train my other Pokemon to Lv 80, as well. Then take on the Elite Four.

LadyMiir
21st October 2009, 1:39 PM
Dex count is now 479 with the additions of Shedinja, Vigoroth, and Masquerain.

I've been trying to chain three different Pokemon recently-- Voltorb in a swarm yesterday, Geodude, and [swarm] Larvitar today. Stupidly enough, my swarm chains are shorter than ANY of my non-swarm chains. Also, I officially loathe Mr. Mime, Wingull, Baltoy, and Gligar. Those four Pokemon have been responsible for ALL of my chains breaking in the last two days. Gligar has just done it three times in a row with my Larvitar chains. Rrrrgh.

Edit: FIFTH Gligar breaking my Larvitar chain. I now officially declare war on the Gligars of Route 206. Grrrrrrrrr. :(

Nightlingbolt
21st October 2009, 4:37 PM
I finally got up the courage to challenge Dialga and Palkia. Surprisingly, they each took about one Ultra Ball. Now I feel bad for wasting my Master Ball on Dialga in Diamond. Of course, that was before I knew about catch rates, which, when you consider I've been playing Pokemon since the days of Red and Blue, is really sad.

Anyway, I migrated the Regis and Weather Trio from Emerald. I would've migrated my team from that version, but I couldn't tell which ones were the originals anymore, since it's been so long. I plan on doing Explorers of Sky once I get it, and after that, possibly Emerald.

diablo_200525
21st October 2009, 4:49 PM
Well, i got kinda bummed out another third place finish in the contest. So i decided to re-attempt with my Tritan (Empoleon). and once again we placed third xP. So afterwards i went to that place where you can walk with a pokemon. So Empoleon and i walked around, then i got a lil bored and decided to go battle some random gym leaders at the frontier island. So i teamed up with Mewtwo, Lugia, Emploeon, Umbreon, Dargonite, and Luxray. And we swept away two gym leaders. So for a congrats for the team i fed them a berry or two XD.

Then after giving them a berry, i swapped Umbreon for my Sceptile, and raised it from Level 36-46. Then afterwards it was time to hit the casino 8D, and i won 2000 coins O_O... Then i got very bored and saved it for the night

Suerte17
21st October 2009, 5:26 PM
Hatched 20 Chikorita eggs using the Masuda method last night. Only one of them was female and none were shiny. I decided to give up looking for a shiny and am currently hatching Cyndaquil.

Pyrax
21st October 2009, 9:16 PM
Decide to go Nidoran hunting, eventually I got both Nidorans (female and male) and a chain of about 25 bidoof.

Nightlingbolt
22nd October 2009, 3:19 PM
Yesterday I caught Regigigas. I enlisted Ellie (my Phanpy) to do the damage. Regigigas put up a fight, but I caught it. Oh, and Ellie learned Strength, all for a Full Heal (fail!).

I'm gonna be taking a break from Platinum to focus on Explorers of Sky, and as soon as I get a new copy of Pearl, I'll work on that once I get as far as I want to on EOS.

Pamizard
22nd October 2009, 3:27 PM
Pamizard's Platinum Entry

Armaldo (armorauge) is now at level 52 but stil its not done with ev training. Im finishing it off with workin on special defense. For a modest nature, his attack is incredibaly high since i worked on it. Its now in the 160s at level 52

My Nidoking (Ganondorf) is also almost done i believe i worked on speed a little bit attack and now im workin on special attack that's right people im making a mixed nidoking

I also got a Japanese Infernape on GTS. Timid Natured

Cosmar
22nd October 2009, 8:40 PM
US Platinum: I finished training Empoleon and Staraptor, and I traded 4 Pok&#233;mon (Torkoal, Tropius, Lunatone, and Ponyta) over from Pearl. I also traded my Finneon to Pearl and back, since I wanted to rename her.

...And yes, I do realize I said I wouldn't be getting any more Pok&#233;mon, but meh.

Whenever I feel like playing again, I'll infect the Pok&#233;mon I traded from Pearl with the Pok&#233;rus + either train something or mess about in the Battle Frontier.

Pearl: Bred + hatched Torkoal, Tropius, Lunatone and Ponyta...Then I traded them to Platinum (obviously).

Charizard Lord
22nd October 2009, 11:13 PM
Platinum Update 9:

Route 209 was cake, but I found a useful Calcium which helped boost Shellos' Sp. Attack. Then I finally reached Solaceon town, and did some stuff there. I haven't utilized the Day Care Center (yet) but I got the Seal Case and explored the Solaceon Ruins. I caught a "C" Unown there, and found several items along with the HM for Defog. I taught that to a Zubat (my new Fly/Defog slave) and decided to ascend the Lost Tower. Little interesting happened there except my team leveled up a bit, and I got the items for completing the tower. Also, I replaced my Alakazam's Confusion with Reflect, since it already has Psybeam. Next, I'll be heading up Route 210 to start leveling up the team to Level 30 and make my way to Veilstone City!

Current Team:
Monferno, Lv. 28
Staravia, Lv. 27
Alakazam, Lv. 28
Shellos, Lv. 28
Luxio, Lv. 27
Kricketune, Lv. 16 (current HM Slave)

MegaTravis
23rd October 2009, 12:58 AM
Today I played Platinum on my way home from college. I trained Blaze , my Chimchar and Talon , my Starly. They both evolved and I am going to do some more training before heading of to Oreburgh.

Blaze(Monferno)
Talon(Staravia)

arceus03
23rd October 2009, 11:07 AM
Today was the most eventful day in my life as a Pokemon gamer :D
Firstly, I thought I should go and finish the remaining sidequests, so firstly I went to the Mt Coronet and got to Palkia and Dialga.

Dialga was an easy fight. I just had Aura Sphere from Togekiss to lower it down to half HP, then chipping away with Air Slash, IIRC, until it was it the red zone. A few Ultra Balls later, and Dialga was mine =D

Palkia, surprisingly, was easier. Aura Sphere at first, then Flamethrower bit by bit, until it got really low HP. Then, guess what? Only 1 Net Ball was used to catch the deity XD

Love you Togekiss <3 Earth Power was no-no, Heal Block is meh, and the signature moves of the Dragons - Dialga never used RoT, IIRC, and Palkia's Spacial Rend only threw Togekiss's HP down a bit - maybe like 1/4.

The Dialga was Timid, too. XD Not that I was planning to raise it, but it's still good anyway. ^_^

And, I thought it was time to go and catch Feebas too. I was really lucky ^_^
I started from the top part. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd line yielded no result. The fourth line, though, Feebas appeared the first time I used the Old Rod!!

I GOT FEEBAS!!!!! XD

Now I'm breeding the Feebas to get a Bold Milotic XP

Afterward I'm planning to raise the L49 Golbat I found in the Snowpoint Temple to L60 or 70 something, then use it to catch the roaming Legendaries - Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Cresselia and Mesprit.

One particular Feebas I hatched has a Serious nature, which set me thinking - I have yet to obtain the three Poketch apps in Sunyshore. Then, looking through the natures of all Pokemon that I have caught, I found that I have a Quirky Bidoof and Naive Luxray - so now I can have all three new Pokecth apps. =D

Looking through the rest also, I realized that the Skorupi I once caught was Adamant, and I have a Modest Electabuzz and Houndoom. Even though I'm not using them, it's lovely upon discovering that they had good natures - even if it's not the best XD

EDIT - I hatched a Modest Feebas. I did not release it, just in case I want to keep it...

MegaTravis
23rd October 2009, 2:24 PM
And, I thought it was time to go and catch Feebas too. I was really lucky ^_^
I started from the top part. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd line yielded no result. The fourth line, though, Feebas appeared the first time I used the Old Rod!!

I GOT FEEBAS!!!!! XD

Now I'm breeding the Feebas to get a Bold Milotic XP

Afterward I'm planning to raise the L49 Golbat I found in the Snowpoint Temple to L60 or 70 something, then use it to catch the roaming Legendaries - Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Cresselia and Mesprit.

One particular Feebas I hatched has a Serious nature, which set me thinking - I have yet to obtain the three Poketch apps in Sunyshore. Then, looking through the natures of all Pokemon that I have caught, I found that I have a Quirky Bidoof and Naive Luxray - so now I can have all three new Pokecth apps. =D

Looking through the rest also, I realized that the Skorupi I once caught was Adamant, and I have a Modest Electabuzz and Houndoom. Even though I'm not using them, it's lovely upon discovering that they had good natures - even if it's not the best XD

EDIT - I hatched a Modest Feebas. I did not release it, just in case I want to keep it...

Wow you have some good luck don't you :D.

Today I am going to do some homework later, and then I will play Platinum. I will at the least beat Roark today but, I am betting I will get farther then that.

diablo_200525
23rd October 2009, 2:27 PM
Well, i re-attempted once again with my Empoleon to do a contest, and once again we came in forth.. I think i am now 0-0-9-1.. With a 9 3rd place streak D=... So anyways, i thought it would be nice if i got some rookies into action and trainn them to be another strong PC box team.... So i drafted Shinx, Onix, Scyther, and eevee so far... And now they are stronger then ever. Shinx is now a Luxray at level 60-ish, Onix is now a Steelix at level 30, the same evolution thing with Scyther, turning into a Scizor and being at level 31. And eevee? Cant forget about eevee, or shall i say Espeon =D, Level 67.. So i thought that they deserved a beak and swapped them for the diablo team.

So i took them to the E4 once again, and swept away the competition. It was a lot of fun sweeping them away one pokemon at a time XD, then eventually i oddly went to the hometown, went to the room, stood in the corner, and saved the game.... Make me wonder what i shall do next for there.. Hmmmm

Sir Marly
23rd October 2009, 8:30 PM
Went Ralts hunting for the 2nd member of my Platinum team.
First one I caught was a Male Modest.
Two hours later a Female Adamant.
Pretty sure this game loves to troll me.
Oh well, back to hunting.

neo darkrai
23rd October 2009, 9:51 PM
I finished EV training my Timid Magneton and evolved it into Magnezone. After that, I went crazy on the Battle Factory and tried to improve my streak of 21 wins. After many brutal battles and overcoming the hax, I got to Thorton for my 49th battle and won. I have four Gold Prints which leaves the Battle Castle left. Interestingly I had the most trouble getting the Silver Print there, but now I'm sure I'll do good. After I get all the Gold Prints, it's time to work on the 100 win streak in the Battle Tower.

Charizard Lord
24th October 2009, 1:18 AM
Platinum Update 10:

I finally left the Solaceon Town area and explored Route 210. The trainers there were easy, and nothing really interesting happened except I found the TM for Roost and I bought a dozen Moomoo Milks. Next, I headed down Route 215, accomplishing little but finding a Fist Plate, which I'll attatch to Monferno in a little while. ALso, I leveled my team up a bit, Shellos in particular. Also, since I probably won't use her for the enxt few Gyms, and she won't see much action for a while, I decided to grind SHellos up to lv. 30 to evolve it into Gastrodon! And about time too, Shellos was falling behind. Finally, I made it to Veilstone City!

Current Team:
Monferno, Lv. 29
Staravia, Lv. 29
Gastrodon, Lv. 30
Alakazam, Lv. 28
Luxio, Lv. 28
Kricketune, Lv. 16 (HM Slave)

neo darkrai
24th October 2009, 5:03 AM
Since my last post, I've been playing around in the Battle Frontier. I got back to 21 wins in the Battle Castle and will continue when I feel like it. I also worked on getting my 100 win streak in the Battle Tower. So far I have 77 wins and have yet to fail. Right now I'll take a break and continue raising my Marshtomp into the beastly Swampert and possibly EV train if I don't feel like being lazy.

foxyman1167
24th October 2009, 11:51 PM
Finally picked back up my Platinum;

Traveled to Snowpoint City in about a half hour. Beat all the trainers on the way, talked to my Rival, and beat the Gym Trainers. Healed, and challenged Candice;

Jolteon VS Sneasel
OHKO with Shock Wave
Vaporeon VS Piloswine
OHKO with Surf
Flareon VS Abomasnow
OHKO with Fire Fang
Espeon VS Froslass
OHKO with a crit Shadow Ball

After that, I healed, taught Rock Climb to my HM Slave Bibarel, and went to the Lake. Nothing happened, as usual, and I flew to Veilstone. Cleared out the Warehouse and made it to Cyrus. Easily swept him with Jolteon.

Took to Mt. Coronet, reaching the peak in 30 minutes. Easily beat all the Grunts, but Jupiter and Mars gave me trouble with their Skuntank/Purugly. Jumped into the Distortion World, and chased Cyrus around. Beat Cyrus again, and Flareon beat Giratina. Flew to Sandgem, said hi to Rowan, and flew back to Veilstone. Went to Sunyshore, beat all the trainers on the way, and spoke to Flint. Healed, found Volkner at the Lighthouse, and beat the Gym trainers. Healed, and challenged Volker.

Espeon VS Jolteon
2HKO with Psybeam after it paralyzed me, and Synched it right back.
Leafeon VS Raichu
2HKO with Signal Beam
Flareon VS Raichu
OHKO with Fire Fang
Jolteon VS Electivire
2HKO with Shadow Ball
Vaporeon VS Luxray
OHKO with crit Surf.

Now, I'm off to Victory Road, and then the Pokemon League. Wish me luck!

neo darkrai
25th October 2009, 12:47 AM
Since I'm taking a small break from the Battle Frontier, I decided to level up my Marstomp. Now he's an awesome Swampert who will be part of my new competitive team. I will also begin EV training some more Pokemon and then resume work on the Battle Frontier.

Pingouin7
25th October 2009, 6:21 AM
Today, in Diamond, I picked up my Birthday Charmander and evolved it into Charizard by beating Gastly's.
Then, I gave him Pok&#233;rus and Macho Brace, and supposedly gave him 252 EV in Sp. Atk.
After that, I saved my game, and beat the Fisherman on Route 205 10 times, then beat 3 wild Magikarp so he would get 252 EV in Speed.
I then rebattled Bird Keeper Alexandra on Route 211, since her Hoothoot would give 4 EV in HP to my Charizard.
When I went and tried to get the Effort Ribbon, I couldn't get it.
Since I was certain I had got 252 EV in Speed and 4 in HP, I figured out I simply miscalculated my Sp. Atk EV's and got 244 or 248 instead. I fixed that, and got the Ribbon.
I then traded it on Platinum, where it's being trained to Lv. 100.

At the moment, it's a Lv. 87 Charizard.
It got 287 Sp. Atk and 252 Speed.
Moves are Dragon Pulse, Heat Wave, Air Slash, Flamethrower.
Since it's the 2007 one, it's Mild natured (That's what convinced me to EV train him in Sp. Atk rather than Atk.)

Oh, and since Magikarp give really low Xp, once I leveled up to 46 after getting all his EV's, he gained +31 in Speed. :)

Surfer_Dude
25th October 2009, 6:39 AM
Started PLatinum again.

Beat my rival with chimchar. (Of course it's Chimchar)
Got my pokedex. Found a SHINY shinx with intimidate. (very proud of him)
Caught a starly.
Arrived in Jubilife. Beat some trainers near the route north of jubilife.
Battled and defeated rival
Went back to catch a bidoof as a HM slave >:D

That's about it for now...
1st update finished.

dragon-dark-master
25th October 2009, 6:51 AM
Just growing some berries, and preparation for some competitive battles coming up.

dpdude
25th October 2009, 6:54 AM
today was a good day in pearl for me. i beat byron with super ease with luxray, staraptor, and infernape. then, after i realized that i can use strength now, i went and caught me an adamant gible on the first try! i went to the pokemon center after i got TM26, and found out that my HM slave bibarel has pokerus.

i just wish i could do that in platinum. do you know how easy it would be to EV train everything? i just wish that i had two ds's, so i could give everything in my boxes pokerus in platinum.

Surfer_Dude
25th October 2009, 8:08 AM
Bred a Turtwig and a Piplup in Pearl and traded it to platinum.

Got turtwig and piplup.
Trained Shinx to lvl. 10
Trained Turtwig to lvl 12
Trained Chimchar to lvl 13
Piplup is STILL lvl 1.
Starly lvl 9
Ok I am just about ready for the battle!
I know i am but I'm taking my time.
Also caught a geodude. No more bidoof. :)

DarkerShining
25th October 2009, 10:57 AM
Platinum: I've been training my Houndoom and my Shiftry. I'm considering to start training a Buneary as well. My Houndoom is currently level 85 and my Shiftry is level 68. Yesterday I also decided to challenge the super contests in Hearthome again to win the master rank coolness contest so that I would've won master rank in all five contest types. I did the challenge with my Sceptile, and eventually did win the master rank contest.

neo darkrai
25th October 2009, 4:35 PM
Today I did all the RNG stuff for the first time. I was successful and have myself a Shiny Adamant Riolu. The ability is Steadfast, but I don't care about that. All I'm doing is resetting for its IVs.

Cosmar
25th October 2009, 4:44 PM
US Platinum: EV-trained my Latis, and leveled Latios up a little. Changed the time on my DS since it's daylight savings...Oh, how I hate daylight savings...Anyway, I'm leveling Latios up a little more. He's currently Level 47, and Latias is currently Level 50.

I'm going to level them up abit more, and wait for daily events to become active again *sigh* Did I mention I hate daylight savings?

Oh yeah, I checked my PC and it turns out that I have 4+ Boxes of Pokémon to train. Eh, I'm not going to rush, so I might have some left over for SS.

Charizard Lord
25th October 2009, 8:56 PM
Platinum Update 11:

Yesterday, I explored Veilstone City. I picked up a few items at the department store, and headed to the gym. The Fighting type trainers there were no match for my team, but the puzzle took me a few minutes to figure out. EVentually, I made ot to the leader, Maylene. I lead with Luxio, who beat her Meditite with little trouble (anything with Intimidate is a lifesaver in this battle). Next she sent out Lucario, so I countered with Monferno. Its Drain Punch hurt ALOT more than I thought it would, but I got EXTREMELY lucky on my turn because Monferno's Brick Break scored a critical hit! Lastly, her Machoke was no match for Staravia. Rock Tomb was a bit of a pain, but like I said, Intimidate is invaluable here. Two Aerial Aces took it down. After the battle, my Luxio leveled up and FINALLY evolved into Luxray!

After all that, I halped Dawn battle some Team Galactic goons, and they were no challenge. Staravia wiped the floor with all of their Pokemon. Finally, I got the HM for Fly in the warehouse. Next time, we start heading south toward Valor Lakefront.

Current Team:
Monferno, Lv. 30
Staravia, Lv. 31
Alakazam, Lv. 30
Gastrodon, Lv. 30
Luxray, Lv. 31
Kricketune, Lv. 16 (HM Slave)

Draknir
25th October 2009, 10:05 PM
Diamond: Restarted for the upteenth time. Still haven't decided which starter to use.

Pearl: Caught a Ditto for my Platinum, since I figured out how to RNG in it.

Jp. Platinum: Restarted out of boredom, and chose Turtwig. Haven't done much else.

Eng. Platinum: Trained up a Shining Ponyta to get its IVs. Didn't save, since I didn't want it to be used. Once I got my SID from them, I did the required Poketch stuff to get a Shining Spiritomb Egg from my Dusknoir/Spiritomb. To my amazement, it worked! A Female, Serious, Shining Spiritomb popped out of the egg!

EDIT: In the words of Sideswipe from Transformers ROTF: "Damn I'm good!". I traded over several Pokemon I wanted to have as Shinings, and managed to hatch a Male Brave Shining Charmander.

EDIT2: Female Adamant Shining Totodile hatched.

*Is on a roll*

EDIT3: Female Careful Shining Stunky popped out of an egg.

EDIT4: Adamant Shining Phione popped out of an egg at like 10:20 last night.

foxyman1167
25th October 2009, 10:11 PM
Finally made it through Victory Road. Struggled a little bit, as Vaporeon was the only one to come out alive. Traded them all to my main Platinum, and trained them all to lvl 60. Challenged the E4

Dawn VS Aaron
Flareon VS Yanmega
OHKO with Fire Fang
Flareon VS Heracross
OHKO with Fire Fang
Flareon VS Scizor
OHKO with Fire Fang
Flareon VS Vespiquen
OHKO with Fire Fang
Flareon VS Drapion
2HKO with Fire Fang

Dawn VS Bertha
Leafeon VS Whishcash
OHKO with Razor Leaf
Vaporeon VS Golem
OHKO with Surf
Vaporeon VS Gliscor
OHKO with Aurora Beam
Vaporeon VS Rhyperior
OHKO with Surf
Vaporeon VS Hippowdon
OHKO with Surf

Dawn VS Flint
Vaporeon VS Houndoom
OHKO with Surf
Vaporeon VS Rapidash
OHKO with Surf
Vaporeon VS Magmortar
OHKO with Surf
Espeon VS Infernape
OHKO with Psybeam
Vaporeon VS Flareon
OHKO with Surf

Dawn VS Lucian
Espeon VS Mr. Mime
OHKO with Shadow Ball
Espeon VS Gallade
OHKO with Shadow Ball
Espeon VS Espeon
OHKO with Shadow Ball
Espeon VS Alakazam
OHKO with Shadow Ball
Flareon VS Bronzong
2HKO with Fire Fang

Dawn VS Cynthia
Leafeon VS Spiritomb
OHKO with crit Razor Leaf
Espeon VS Roserade
2HKO with Psybeam
Vaporeon VS Garchomp
OHKO with Aurora Beam
Jolteon VS Milotic
2HKO with Shock Wave
Jolteon VS Togekiss
2HKO with Shock Wave
Flareon VS Lucario
2HKO with Fire Fang

After I beat Cynthia, I finished the Sinnoh dex, and got a Timid Synchronizer. Just caught a Timid Darkrai with x/x/x/29/x/30. Currently on the way to catch Shaymin, then I'm restarting.

neo darkrai
25th October 2009, 10:45 PM
I finally got the right IVs for my shiny Riolu. They are 31/31/31/17/27/31.Really good in my opinion, but right now, I'm EV training other Pokemon.

I forgot to post this, but the video of my Gold Print battle against Thorton is on the Global Terminal. If you want to watch it, the number is: 38-43201-77205

diablo_200525
25th October 2009, 11:03 PM
Okay well, i kinda gave up on the contest thing, so i decided it was time to do somefrontier action.... And oddly one battle went like this

Enemy Used: Sand-Attack
Empoleon Used: Surf (Missed)
NOw repeat this about 7 times...

Enemy Used Explosion (Missed)

Talk about lucky, then after the battles i had at the frontier island i went to the Vilia, bought some furniture, and just went fishing in the pond by the vilia, Level 79 Magickarp?.... Keeper XD

clone1
25th October 2009, 11:36 PM
Platinum update 2:
Beat the third gym and got a Rhyhorn on my team. Now I am training all my pokemon with the vs. seeker up to lvl 36 so I won't have to train as much later. My team right now:
Torterra (Fuchia) lvl 36
Togetic (Clear) lvl 36
Rhyhorn (BruteShot) lvl 28 >_<

neo darkrai
26th October 2009, 1:49 AM
I have finally gotten all the Gold Prints of the Battle Frontier. I managed to beat Darach/Caitlin with only one Pokemon throughout the battle, but I still won. All that's left is the task of getting 100 wins in the Battle Tower. My streak is at 84 wins right now, but if I can reach my goal then I will have completed the Battle Frontier.

GaZsTiC
26th October 2009, 1:58 AM
Magikarps near the villa are awesome! My friend says he ran into a level 100 once but that could be exaggeration buy I have seen Magikarp in their level 80's. :D:D

Pamizard
26th October 2009, 3:43 PM
Well i did a couple of things. first i traded my duskull into Pearl from Platinum used rare candies on him in pearl to evolve into Dusclops, Then i traded it back into Platinum holdign a reaper cloth and it evovled. BTW that duskull if my first shiny without using the pokeradar so now its a dusknoir. I am going to start to ev train it for PBR.

I also put up a bronzong on GTS for another Bronzong. Once i get it i'll ev train it too (unless its already done being ev trained) and then teach it trick room, reflect, light screen, and psychic.

foxyman1167
26th October 2009, 11:08 PM
Finally finished SRing for a good Timid Darkrai and Shaymin. Both were about (x/x/x/25+/x/25+), and I will check the IVs later. Still breeding my team for Platinum;

Onix w/ Rock Slide + Curse
Mudkip w/ Ice Ball + Curse
Gible w/ Outrage + EQ
Hippopotas w/ Curse
Rhyhorn w/ Rock Slide + Curse
Mamoswine w/ Rock Slide + Curse

Restarted my other Platinum today, and named myself Jimmy, and my Rival Andrew. Did the stuff at the lake, and chose Chimchar, so my Rival would have an Empoleon. Gonna get started soon, need to finish the aformentioned breeding first though.

Linkdarkside
28th October 2009, 12:38 AM
today i try tried to get the silver print in the battle factory but lost.

diablo_200525
28th October 2009, 12:43 AM
Platinum : Well i guess i didnt do too much , but ill share anyways. I went and got the lottery card checked and got forth prize =D, then for the first time i went to the terminal to see what the fuss was about, looked around, and headed back outside. Then i decided to fly out west and went to that island, not the moon island where Cresslia is, the other one, with the tunnel in it. Anyways i went in their and battled a whole bunch of Onix's. Then i got bored again and went out of the tunnel and saved the game

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
28th October 2009, 1:04 AM
Here's what I did on Platinum:

I wanted to battle Fantina in the Battleground, and since the majority of Pokemon she uses are Ghost, I wanted to use a Dark type. The only Dark type I had was Darkrai, and the only Dark type move it had was Nightmare, so I needed another Dark move. I've been planning to give Darkrai Dark Pulse for a while, and I went to the Move Tutor, and when I got there to give Darkrai the move, I found out that I needed more Shards. I checked, and the one I needed was a Red Shard. So I went to the Underground and got my Red Shard, along with some other goodies. I went back to the Move Tutor, gave Darkrai Dark Pulse, and beat Fantina. Blastoise beat Roark, and Mew beat Maylene.

Now I'm going to begin my training for the Elite Four, starting with Mew at Route 230, because of the Grass types, Psychic and Z-Scissor will be great.

SmartD
28th October 2009, 3:50 AM
Oh my god, you'll never believe this. I was playing Pokemon Platinum and I fought Twins Tia and Teri with my Weavile and Infernape while watching the Pokemon Battle Frontier episode "Duels of the Jungle". After the battle, I checked to see how my Pokemon is doing. When I checked my Torterra, it got Pokerus! It's really awesome, I wonder what I'm going to do with it. Maybe I'll spread it on my team.

mullen
28th October 2009, 10:22 AM
I caught a Dunspare, and obtained 409 kinds of pokemons (all DPPt pms without GBA required ones, legendary pms distributed before Pt (or pms related to them), Spiritomb and Clamperl series). I can stop collecting pokemons until HGSS released in US.
This last pokemon tooks me months waiting for the random outbreak on 208 route happening.

Pamizard
28th October 2009, 4:06 PM
Well in Platinum i got a bronzong in GTS but its attack is higher then its Special Attack so im teaching it gyro ball instead of Psychic. I traded a few POkemon into Pearl for PBR.

NOw with Pearl, i mtoo lazy to ev train them so i just give them HP ups Proteins (If their attack is higher then Sp. Attack) Iron, Carbos (unless their speed is low i wont do it) Calcium (is sp attack is higher) and Zinc. SO my PB Rteams with Pokemon from pearl wont be smogon ev trained >.>

Cosmar
28th October 2009, 5:09 PM
US Platinum: Daily events are working again, so I'm checking the lottery as usual. Realized Tropius learns Leaf Blade via Egg Move in Platinum and facepalmed (seriously, why couldn't he get it in D/P? Heck, why can't he get it via level up? *sigh*). Eh, I'm not going to rebreed since A. Pearl's my breeding game, B. I like boosted EXP. too much to give it up, C. I'm too lazy to faff about trading with my other games, and D. I'm not going to use my Tropius in the BF or anything, so I don't really need Leaf Blade.

Meh, I'll continue leveling up my Latis. They're currently Level 60.

Blazing Charmander
28th October 2009, 7:27 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/dp/144.png http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/dp/145.png http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/dp/146.png

I finally succeeded in catching all three Legendary Birds roaming around Sinnoh. After tediously relying on them running away and me finding them time and time again, I got to a stage where I had put them all to sleep with red health. However, it took me even longer to catch them in Ultra Balls with them at this kind of health. Eventually though, I managed to catch Articuno and Zapdos with Ultra Balls, and Moltres surprisingly in a Pokeball (it was stubbornly refusing every Ultra Ball I threw at it straight away lol).

With this task out of the way, i've decided to train all of my Hall of Fame team to Level 65 using the Battleground. After that, i'm going to continue EV training my Buizel in Attack.

Team:
Coco the Infernape - Lv63
Raven the Staraptor - Lv63
Winona the Gliscor - Lv63
Saria the Leafeon - Lv58
Minnie the Azumarill - Lv61
Fuzzy the Electabuzz - Lv56

frozenthrone101
28th October 2009, 7:35 PM
nothing much happened today i finally evoled the buneary i had since day one

neo darkrai
28th October 2009, 9:21 PM
Right now I am trying to use the RNG to get myself a Shiny Impish Skarmory. After that, I plan to continue my streak at the Battle Tower. So far my streak is at 98 wins I'm so close to completing the Battle Frontier. After I achieve my goal of completing the Battle Frontier, I will work on finishing the National Pokedex.

I keep on forgetting to post the Battle Video numbers here, but might as well do it now. The battle against Darach and Caitlin for the Gold Print is on the Global Terminal. The number, for those that are curious, is: 49-54312-88165. That battle by far is the easiest Gold Print Battle I've ever had.

Nintendan
29th October 2009, 4:48 PM
Hatched over 450 Chikrita Eggs hoping for a shiny using MM.
Chained Electabuzz at 39 but broke.
Owned my friend with Ninjask and Porygon-Z.

Charizard Lord
29th October 2009, 11:10 PM
Platinum Update 12:

I decided to explore route 214 and Valor Lakefront. I accomplished little, except leveling up my team a bit and finding a few items. I did find the lady's suite key and received a White Flute, though. Finally, I reached Pastoria City. There, I headed straight for the Great Marsh, because it was time to catch the next member of my team! Yes, and it took me a while to find a decent one (though i wasn't too picky with natures), but after a few tries, I finally caught myself a Tangela! Like I said it's nature isn't perfect (Docile) but it's got great stats in Sp. Attack and Defense, so I'm not worried. Before I hit the gym, I'm going to level up a bit on Route 212!

Current Team:
Monferno, Lv. 32
Tangela, Lv. 30 (I caught it at 28, though)
Gastrodon, Lv. 33
Alakazam, Lv. 32
Staravia, Lv. 32
Luxray, Lv. 32

Dartsa
29th October 2009, 11:28 PM
Playing through Diamond again trying to use as little tms as possible to build a nice PBR team :D. Started with Turtwig, reset for an Adamant one and got it :) Trained Allard(Turtwig)up to level 10 and caught Rolly! (Starly). Trained them up to level 14 then challenged Roark. By the end of the gym, Rolly evolved and Allard grew to level 16! Then I rocksmashed the rocks in Orebourgh Gate and found a Psyduck :O. I never knew they were there lol. Caught it and named it WootDuck(Youtube Name)Left off training WootDuck against wild pokemon outside Jubilife.

WootDuck(Psyduck)11
Naughty Nature
-Water Gun
-Scratch
-Leer
-Water Sport

Allard(Turtwig)16
Adamant Nature
-Razor Leaf
-Absorb
-Growl
-Tackle

Rolly(Staravia)
Adamant Nature (Lucky!)
-Tackle
-Double Team
-Wing Attack
-Quick Attack

Planning to add a Gengar,Azelf and Weavile :O
Adamnt Nature

neo darkrai
30th October 2009, 5:43 PM
I got my Shiny Impish Skarmory with the right IVs and got myself a Relaxed Mudkip that isn't Shiny. That Mudkip will be a Mixpert since its IVs are identical to my Impish Swampert and Mixpert seems like the better option to use.

I finished my 100 win streak at the Battle Tower and got myself four stars on my Trainer Card. That means I've completed the Battle Frontier. To get my last star, I need to finish the National Pokedex.

MaliceIdol
30th October 2009, 7:21 PM
I've been breeding Lickitung but it's going insanely bad, right now I just want to throw my DS out the window.
May take a break to breed some Remoraid or something for a while.

Charizard Lord
30th October 2009, 11:41 PM
Well, I finished exploring Route 212 and route 211 yesterday. The trainers there were no trouble, but I leveled up my team a bit, including Tangela, catching him up to the rest of the team at level 33. Obviously, he learned Ancient Power and evolved into Tangrowth! Lastly, I "explored" the Pokemon Mansion, but I just went in to see a Manaphy for my Pokedex. Next, I decided to finally challenge Pastoria City Gym. On the way, I had the usual fight with Barry, but he was no trouble. Luxray handled Staravia, my Staravia beat Ponyta, Monferno crushed Roselia, and Tangrowth handled Prinplup with little issues thanks to Sleep Powder (I taught it to Tangrowth via the Move Re-learner). Finally, I entered the Gym. Luxray, Tangrowth, and Alakazam handled the trainers with no trouble. Eventualy, I reached Wake, and wow was he a joke! Luxray one-shotted Gyarados with Spark, Tangrowth OHKO'd Quagsire with Grass Knot, and Alakazam got a lucky Critical hit on Floatzel with Psybeam! Afterward, I did the basic Team Galactic stuff, received the Secretpotion from Cynthia, used it on the Psyduck there, and am now ready to start heading toward Celestic Town!

Current team:
Monferno, Lv. 33
Tangrowth, Lv. 34
Alakazam, Lv. 35
Gastrodon, Lv. 33
Staravia, Lv. 33
Luxray, Lv. 34

foxyman1167
30th October 2009, 11:46 PM
Well I finally finished training my team to lvl 10 on Route 201. Everyone is doing nicely, although Onix is a little weak offensively compared to everyone else. Went through Jubilife City, got the Poketch, beat the trainers at the school, gave Andrew the Town Map and healed. Went north, beat those trainers, and went towards Orebourgh. Challenged my Rival, and Onix soloed him with Rock Slide. Beat all the trainers, got HM Rock Smash, and headed towards Orebourgh Mine. Found Roark, trained everyone to lvl 15, and hit the Gym. Easily crushed the trainers, and challenged Roark. Mudkip OHKOd Geodude with Waterfall, then Onix 2HKOd Onix with Iron Tail, and Swinub managed to hang on against Cranidos, 3HKOing with Rock Slide after Curse. Had to heal up a Potion, but I came out on top.

Currently headed towards Floaroma Town, and Mudkip just evolved.

Rocky/Onix lvl 15
Jack/Rhyhorn lvl 15
Fluffy/Swinub lvl 15
MuddyBuddy/Marshtomp lvl 16
Rampage/Gible lvl 15
QuickSand/Hippopotas lvl 15

On the way through Orebourgh Gate, I ran into a;

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/74.png!! This is my 4th random Platinum encounter in less than a month!!

It has a Naughty nature, Somewhat Vain, Sturdy, and a lvl 5 male.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
31st October 2009, 2:18 AM
Been training Mew up to Lv 100, and it's at Lv 90 now. I'm going to put it through the Elite Four, because I am freakin desperate to get this thing to Lv 100. =P

leilukin
31st October 2009, 1:35 PM
After training my Pokemon until level 50-53, and with tons of healing items as well as battle items, I went challenging the Elite 4. Before this, I had tried twice to face them, but always ended up lost to Cynthia thanks to her stupid Togekiss. This was the third try I face them.

-Beat Aaron. His Yanmega and Vespiquen was annoying though.
-Beat Bertha. Her Gliscor was annoying as heck though.
-Beat Flint easily with my Garchomp's Earthquake.
-Beat Lucian with my Garchomp and Giratina.
-Now here came Cynthia. Beat her Spiritomb with my Empoleon. Applied 2 X Defend to my Empoleon. Beat her Garchomp with my Empoleon's Ice Beam. Beat her Lucario with my Garchomp's Earthquake. Beat her Milotic with my Luxray. Here came Cynthia's Togekiss. This time I finally managed to beat it with my Luxray and Giratina. Beat her last Pokemon - Roserade with my Bronzong's Psychic. Finally, I defeated Cynthia.

After that, went to Fight Area. Defeated Flint and Volkner in double battle with my rival. I tried out Battle Frontier and earned 3BP from Battle Castle and Battle Tower each.

Current team:
Lv.55 Empoleon
Lv.50 Staraptor
Lv.53 Garchomp
Lv.50 Bronzong
Lv.50 Luxray
Lv.50 Giratina

Linkdarkside
31st October 2009, 2:44 PM
yesteday i try the battle factory twice and loss.

man how i hate the battle factory.

foxyman1167
31st October 2009, 7:43 PM
After beating the Grunts outside Jubilife City, I went towards Floaroma. I dumped Rampage in the PC, and caught a Bidoof for Rock Smash. Healed up, beat TG at the Windworks easily with Rocky, and healed. Got to Eterna Forest, beat the trainers, trained my team to lvl 21, and healed. Beat any trainers I missed, hit the Gym, and got to Gardenia in no time. She was a challenge, which was a big contrast to Roark.
Jack took down Turtwig in 2 hits thanks to flinch from Rock Slide, QuickSand/MuddyBuddy/Fluffy/Jack/Rocky all got OHKOd by Grass Knot, it was Rampage left. Luckily it OHKOd Cherrim with Dragon Rage, and went on to 2HKO with Outrage.

Rocky/Onix lvl 21
Jack/Rhyhorn lvl 21
Fluffy/Swinub lvl 21
MuddyBuddy lvl 21
Rampage/lvl 22
QuickSand/Hippopotas lvl 21

Blazing Charmander
1st November 2009, 8:30 PM
I've started constructing a new team on Platinum just for kicks. So far i've got a Buizel fully EV trained at Level 25 and a Lv10 Minun (a current favourite of mine :)) which i've been training in Speed since it hatched. I'm probably going to give it a full 252 in Speed, and maybe the others in Sp. Att and Sp. Def (not sure how i'm going to spread them yet). Either way, I only play for fun so i'm not going to create an ultra-competitive team with perfect IV's/EV spreads and movepools lol.

I also received a Lv1 Shiny Cleffa off the GTS a week ago from a Japanese player which was from a "Faraway Land" (i.e. Johto or Kanto), so I was really pleased, and even moreso because I only had to trade a Minun for it lol. Bargain!

AlexKZ
1st November 2009, 11:07 PM
Yesterday I caught my Newmoon Island Darkrai in Platinum in honor of Halloween. I also breed some Feebas with Dragonbreath until I got a Modest one. I did and evloved in into Milotic at lvl 2. I EV trained it, finishing all its EVs at lvl 15. Now I'm power lvling in through the E4.

dpdude
2nd November 2009, 4:58 AM
in platinum i did a lot today. i took off the EV's on my dragonite's HP since it was too slow and put them in speed. 192, to be exact. got aerodactyl to level 50 by beating the elite four 3 times and finished off the EV's in feraligatr, charizard, and dragonite. now all that's left is aerodactyl. im getting pretty excited about how my team is gonna turn out.

Cutty
2nd November 2009, 8:50 AM
Um... I just caught Flying Giratina in the Distortion World (not flying anymore).
It's got Bold nature. I don't really care actually.
Now, I'm heading to to Sunnyshore to get the last badge. But I need to level up my team gain at least until level 65. My current team:
Empoleon (Phil) 62
Crobat (Katz) 62
Gyarados (Oz) 61
Ambipom (Pompom) 61
Tangrowth (Tad-G)61
Mamoswine (Swade) 61

You have no idea how much time I need to level them up all.
I'm taking my time actually, Im hoping to get wild shinies.
I want to chain again, I miss chaining. But I usually level up my team up to lvl 70 before hitting on the elite four, so still long way ahead, not to mention that my new job doesn't give me a chance to breathe. I mean, I just got the time to play Platinum while everybody else is already holding HG/SS.
Anyway, my japan copy of HG will arrive some time soon this week.

TheTwobizzle
2nd November 2009, 11:55 AM
TheTwobizzle's Platinum Adventure:

Finally evolved my Gible all the way up to a Garchomp. Now he's at lvl 65 still training.

DarkerShining
2nd November 2009, 3:14 PM
Platinum:

My Houndoom finally reached level 100, all he needs now is a TM so he can learn will-o-wisp and he'll be ready for the Battle frontier! I'm still training my Shiftry, he is currently level 86. I've also began training a Buneary that I had been planning to train, and EV trained it in attack and speed and got her an effort ribbon. She evolved into Lopunny shortly after I began the training. I've also decided to train my Umbreon some more. Umbreon is currently level 33, and Lopunny is currently level 23.

FlareonJupiter
2nd November 2009, 4:37 PM
Platinum:

- Cloyster is currently on a challenge in the Battle Hall. Right now he's in storage, however, because...

- I FINALLY discovered Kangaskhan at the Great Marsh! I caught two, and I would've caught more if they weren't so difficult to catch. Currently breeding them with my Rhydon, and hoping for good stats and definitely Scrappy ability... or I might try to catch more before the day is out. Still haven't made a decision about her moveset.

- Flareon is currently at Level 75. I've been spoiling her rotten, but her Return attack has proven to be very powerful.

foxyman1167
2nd November 2009, 11:53 PM
Not much has been happening on either of my Platinum files;

Got really bored on my main Platinum, so I started battling the E4 for money for the Villa, but that took too long, so I battled the couple outside Mr. Backlots Garden. After about 10 Battles, I bought all the furniture for the Villa, except I still need to beat 50 trainers at the BattleGround and beat the E4 10 times to unlock the remaining furniture.

Planted a mass of random berries, and been collecting the free Shard everyday for a month, have a nice collection so far.

On my other Platinum, took a break, as I'm stuck at Fantina, as her Mismagius sweeps me every time with Magical Leaf.

RebeliousPlayer
3rd November 2009, 3:22 AM
well I've been playing diamond just for fun but i decided to go competitive with the battle tower so I'm making my team so far i have a a Omastar and he is pretty good, and I'm trying to breed a Adamant Scyther so i can get a Scizor but unfortunately i am on a very strong streak of 42 scythers without one being an Adamant, great I know.....
but other than that ive just be going on in the battle tower with some random pokemon and im on a 28 win streak

Cutty
3rd November 2009, 8:37 AM
In my platinum, I keep planting the leppa and lum berry, my two fave berries while doing the main task. I have got over 112 leppas, the lum takes more time to grow.

Anyway, I deliberately choose Ambipom as my team cuz he has pick up ability.
So far the best and imo the rarest item he picked for me is TM Rest (cool, eh?).
I got quite decent dusk stones and rare candies too, so thanx to my Pompom.

I played a bit last nite and I'm still making my way to Sunnyshore.

leilukin
3rd November 2009, 10:25 AM
-My Pokedex was upgraded into National Dex by Prof. Oak.
-Won another 3BP from Battle Tower.
-Checked out the binoculars of the Great Marsh and found that Shroomish was present on that day. However,

as in my Diamond, it still took me a damn long time to encounter one and catch one. Luckily, the male

Shroomish that I finally caught has Naughty nature.
-Travelled along Route 225 and battled the trainers. Arrived at Survival Area.
-Trade my Shards to a Move Tutor to teach my Garchomp Outrage.

Current team:
Lv.51 Staraptor
Lv.51 Giratina
Lv.55 Empoleon
Lv.52 Luxray
Lv.51 Bronzong
Lv.54 Garchomp

WhyteMage
3rd November 2009, 1:38 PM
Tried masuda breeding Eevee for a while. No luck so far. Other than that I haven't done much, just digging, training, platinum dex.

FlareonJupiter
3rd November 2009, 3:07 PM
Made some decisions in Platinum...

Decided to go back to raising the first of two Gardevoir I'd been raising. She had been really helpful when battling the Elite Four (especially in using Magical Leaf on some of Bertha's Pokemon and Shock Wave on Cynthia's Milotic). She has a Hasty nature and "scatters things often".

After seeing that Gardevoir could learn Wish at Level 17 (but not in its previous stages), I used a Heart Scale to teach her the move. Since I wanted to have room for the "never miss" moves Magical Leaf and Shock Wave (I know they aren't the strongest attacks but they can be reliable in a tight spot), as well as Psychic; I needed another Pokemon to have Safeguard. Kangaskhan could learn it through breeding, so it was perfect.

So I used the PokeRadar and caught a male Slowpoke with a Brave nature, then taught him Safeguard with a TM20. I took him and one of several Kangaskhan I'd caught to the Day Care. Why Kangaskhan can't learn Safeguard via TM is beyond me... but I hoped for the best.

When the Egg hatched, I got a Kangaskhan with Scrappy ability, like I'd wanted. She has a Naughty nature and a "very finicky" personality. I taught her Brick Break, Rock Slide and Earthquake for three strong Physical attacks. Saving up some BP for a Muscle Band.

My team is complete (see signature).

foxyman1167
3rd November 2009, 9:57 PM
Today I battled Wake, Maylene, Volkner, and Marley at the BattleGround with my Flygon, and leveled him up from lvl 85 to lvl 91. Also checked the Reporter (Luxury Balls x3), the Lottery (Ultra Ball), and the Belt Man (none), and got the Shard from the Great Marsh (Green Shard).

Currently battling the E4 to finish him off and to unlock the Piano for my Villa.

Nightlingbolt
3rd November 2009, 10:59 PM
I've been kind of bored on my Platinum lately, so I decided to raise Dart to take on the maids at Mr. Backlot's mansion. He went up ten levels from 24 after one round in the Battleground! His final moveset is probably going to be something like this:

Brick Break
Poison Jab
Taunt
Thief

But I am open to suggestions on how to counter Endure.

foxyman1167
3rd November 2009, 11:24 PM
I've been kind of bored on my Platinum lately, so I decided to raise Dart to take on the maids at Mr. Backlot's mansion. He went up ten levels from 24 after one round in the Battleground! His final moveset is probably going to be something like this:

Brick Break
Poison Jab
Taunt
Thief

But I am open to suggestions on how to counter Endure.

Stat up while they Endure, and if they try to Endure again the next turn while you attack, I think it fails. I know you have limited turns, but a thought.....

Nightlingbolt
4th November 2009, 12:20 AM
Maybe I'll just raise an Abomasnow for the Clefairies and just give Marion (my Banette) Thief.

Charizard Lord
4th November 2009, 12:38 AM
Platinum Update 14:

Route 210 is always annoying with the fog, but Staravia's Aerial Ace helped win me some battles. Speaking of him, I finally leveled him up to Lv. 34, causing him to evolve into Staraptor. I did little else on this route except level up my team a bit, all to around Lv. 35. Finally, I reached Celestic Town. There, I took care of the Galactic Grunt. His Houndour was no match for Monferno's Brick Break. Defeating it leveled him up to Lv. 36, finally evolving him into Infernape! At last, the whole squad is fully evolved. Next, I took on Cyrus in the ruins. Staraptor crushed his Sneasel with Close Combat, Infernape beat Murkrow with the same move, and Alakazam destroyed Golbat with Psybeam. Pretty easy, actually. I earned Surf for this battle, giving a strong STAB move to Gastrodon. With that in tow, I decided to go to a few optional areas: Fuego Ironworks to find a Flamethrower TM for Infernape, and Route 219 to level up a bit. Next, off to Canalave City!

Current Team:
Infernape, Lv. 38
Tangrowth, Lv. 37
Alakazam, Lv. 37
Gastrodon, Lv. 38
Staraptor, Lv. 37
Luxray, Lv. 37

SHINY CATCHER
4th November 2009, 12:39 AM
Got Shiny Giratina from the Distortion world after two days.(That makes 3, first one to be caught on Platinum)
Managed to beat the clefairys in 5 turns(None of them used Endure, There is a God)
Currently training for the 8th gym my team is:
Leafeon Lv:53(Planning on using it from sunyshore to the entrance of victory road)
Garchomp Lv:53(My 8th gym beater)
Infernape Lv:51(Going to use to get through victory road)
Meowth Lv:100(From Diamond, not used in battles, only kept on team for PickUp)
HM Slave
HM Slave

RebeliousPlayer
4th November 2009, 3:45 AM
did some traded got a timid zapdos with some beast IVs
HP:31
Att:30
Def:10
Spatt:31 <-----:D
Spdef: i fergot
Speed:28

and i also breeded and got a jolly Chimchar, ev training away i go! ;D

FlareonJupiter
4th November 2009, 3:41 PM
Took on the maids at Mr. Backlot's mansion with my Kangaskhan. Didn't win the prize but it was great training for her. She's now at Level 30.

For my Cloyster, I'm considering replacing Toxic Spikes with Poison Jab. It's more reliable (80 Damage + 30% chance of poison), and I don't need to worry too much about opponents being sent out that are immune to Spike variations or poison. I came up with this idea after losing to Argenta. She used a Milotic... and Water Pulse did do some damage and confuse it, but that Pokemon kept Resting and wouldn't attack itself. Cloyster used Protect every other turn to avoid Hydro Pump, but Milotic was just too strong. Lesson learned... but why Argenta would use Milotic against Cloyster WTF!?

Went in for another round at the Battle Arcade. Fourteen wins so far!

Cosmar
4th November 2009, 7:02 PM
US Platinum: Raised my Latis to Level 100, and decided to EV train a Lunatone and a Buneary (who evolved into a Lopunny). Lunatone is Level 12, and Lopunny is Level 20.

I decided to train them since I noticed I have some lunar-themed Pokémon so I might as well train more (Lunatone = a crescent moon, Lopunny = the rabbit in the moon).

Charizard Lord
5th November 2009, 1:04 AM
Platinum Update 15:

I surfed west of Jubilife, battling the trainers there. They proved little trouble, and I shortly reached Canalave. There, I healed and decided to fight my rival, Barry. Luxray toasted his Staraptor, my Staraptor crushed his Heracross, Infernape OHKO'd his Rapidash, Alakazam beat Roserade, and Gastrodon Mud Bomb'd Empoleon to death. Too easy! Next, I went to Iron Island. There, I did the usual stuff: geting the Strength HM, battling people with Riley, picking up a few items, leveling up my team a bit, and receiving the Egg at the end. Little interesting happened, but I did teach Luxray Iron Tail with the TM I found there. Next, we challenge Canalave Gym!

Current Team:
Infernape, Lv. 40
Tangrowth, Lv. 40
Alakazam, Lv. 39
Gastrodon, Lv. 39
Staraptor, Lv. 39
Luxray, Lv. 39

foxyman1167
5th November 2009, 3:52 AM
After the 6th sweep of the E4, I got Flygon to lvl 100. Took my Jolly EVd Garchomp out and began to finish that guy off too. Been training him since 68, against Volkner, Maylene, Fantina, and Marley at the Battleground, and a few runs through the E4. It sits at lvl 88, currently on sweep #10 of the E4, after which I will buy the Piano, and then finish him off too.

What do I need to do Underground to get a Star on my TC?

Lifeline
5th November 2009, 4:10 AM
After the 6th sweep of the E4, I got Flygon to lvl 100. Took my Jolly EVd Garchomp out and began to finish that guy off too. Been training him since 68, against Volkner, Maylene, Fantina, and Marley at the Battleground, and a few runs through the E4. It sits at lvl 88, currently on sweep #10 of the E4, after which I will buy the Piano, and then finish him off too.

What do I need to do Underground to get a Star on my TC?

You have to get the paltinum flag, meaning you have to steal someone's flag from their base and bring it back to your own 50 times. Its not as bad as it sounds, just make the bases right next to eachother.
Pearl:
I just beat the smart master rank contest with a bronzor! I'm so happy because I normally stink at contests but I finally did it C:
I also caught a nice modest Giratina, who will be a calm mind sweeper, for my future Ubers team (dont hate)
Plat:
My poor battle tower streak just ended at 78(I really wanted to get it to at least 100). It was doubles and I wouldve won it if Guillotine didn't KO my metagross. I'm kind of mad, but whatever pokemon is like all luck based. Lol, I guess I will try again next week or something.

WhyteMage
5th November 2009, 12:01 PM
Taking a break from Masuda breeding to start migrating in some pokemon from collo and XD that have been sitting unused for yonks, and some high levellers that have been sitting in box for ages.

First off the mark were my XD Lugia and the legendary beasts (only Raikou was from collo, the others have been sitting in box), and my main guys from XD, a lvl 100 Salamence and a lvl 100 Metagross. Not a single one of those pokemon have been EV trained, although Raikou has a pretty good nature.

Going to berry him and then train him up, although I need a replacement for crunch now >_>.

Nightlingbolt
5th November 2009, 2:54 PM
Well, Dart evolved yesterday, and he just may become my seventh team member, though I wouldn't bet on it.

I think I'll EV train Cloud (my Gastly) in Speed, then just go nuts until he reaches the mid-50s, by which time I hope to go after the Legendary Birds. Of course, if someone wants to donate Master Balls, it would save me the trouble.

Trainer Emily
5th November 2009, 3:38 PM
Still continuing on that challenging task which we call Breeding...but my patience (sort of) paid off...

I got plenty of Timid Serene Grace Togepis with Nasty Plot and perfect IVs in Speed & Sp.Atk., and also getting a Modest nature with the same requirements (even if I'm planning for Timid).

And also a lot of Timid Riolus with perfect IVs in Speed & Sp.Atk...
especially the most recent one with 31/x/20(at least)/31/31/31 IVs, and Hidden Power Ice too :).

Its especially difficult to breed for hidden powers for Pokemon with low female-male ratio or genderless ones (which requires Ditto, which is hard to have 2 perfect IVs or 30 IVs on particular Stat), and having 2 abilities (especially if one is almost or totally useless such as Hustle[unless if mixed sweeper] or Illuminate).

It's also hard to breed for Pokemon focusing on having perfect HP and/or Defense, because (according to Smogon) they have a smaller percentage to be passed...but hopefully that will not be the case in HeartGold/SoulSilver, due to Power items influencing IVs to be passed.

My standards in breeding tend to be slowly goin' high by the year...
Must have perfect IVs, good ability/nature, at least 10 on other IVs, must have a sum of at least 131 on all IVs, blahblablah etc...
Hopefully not as perfectionistic like Smog... *Cough!* ... on.

MegaTravis
5th November 2009, 4:38 PM
Well in the past few days I ahve actually played Platinum, I beat Roark and am just about to go and battle the two Galactic grunts with Dawn. I am planing on playing it more in the next few days.

Pamizard
5th November 2009, 4:43 PM
I've been trying to Masuda breed two japanese Pokemon to get a shiny spiritomb in Platinum. No luck yet but i'm not going to give up.

My SHiny Dusknoir is done being ev trained. I'm finishign up on Bronzong i got on GTS. I had a Pokemon who has Pokerus so im trying to spread it onto POkemon that I'm EV training for Pokemon Battle Revolution since i started to record my own battles

FlareonJupiter
5th November 2009, 6:20 PM
In Platinum, Flareon is almost to Level 80... I taught her Heat Wave and teamed up with Buck on Stark Mountain. Now that's out of the way and I have access to the Battleground, where I battled Candice and Crasher Wake with the strongest Pokemon on my team.

I checked my Cloyster's stats and saw that his Attack was a bit higher than Special Attack. So I taught him Avalanche in place of Ice Beam, and decided to keep Toxic Spikes (never know when it could be useful!). He has Water Pulse as a Special Attack, and Protect as an additional support move.

Took the five-maid challenge at Mr. Backlot's mansion... and won! The turn count was six, and my Kangaskhan defeated four Clefairy with a single Brick Break each. It took two Brick Breaks to defeat a Clefairy that used Endure. My prize was a battle with Lady Celeste and her Blissey, which gave Kangaskhan lots of experience...

-MX-
5th November 2009, 6:43 PM
I have finally constructed the perfect Diamond team. It is one of the better teams I have created.

;322;
Growl
Tackle
Ember
;252;
Pound
Leer
;216;
Leer
Lick
Fake Tears
Close Combat
;007;
Tackle
Waterfall
;280;
Thunderbolt
Psychic
;198;
Hasn't hatched yet

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
5th November 2009, 11:43 PM
Finally got my Mew to Lv 100. I'm so happy! =D

Now I'm training my Dugtrio at Stark Mt., so it can become Lv 100, as well.

foxyman1167
6th November 2009, 12:05 AM
Finally got my EVd Jolly Garchomp to lvl 100 after battling the E4 a few times, and battling at the Battleground. I need a few more battles at the Battleground before I can finish off my Villa, then I will focus on the Underground star for the TC. I also started getting into Berry growing, but I prefer just to clone berries from Emerald and send em up.

Once Saturday rolls around, I'll be able to round off my Pokedex, which currently sits at 492/493.

Linkdarkside
6th November 2009, 1:25 AM
well in the last few day my Monmferno,Lefeon,Staraptor,Garchomp,Luxray and Floatzel reached lv.100

i havent been able to get the silver print in the battle factory.

foxyman1167
6th November 2009, 2:57 AM
I started the Underground Flag thing, and my DS light was red, so I figured I'd be able to finish before it died. Just finished with the 50th Flag, and no sooner than I thought I now have 3 stars and a silver trainercard, my DS died. A waste of anhour.....

After another hour and plugged into the charger, I got it done.

leilukin
6th November 2009, 9:05 AM
-Travelled into Stark Mountain. Beat Mars and Jupiter.
-Continued exploring Stark Mountain. Had double battles with Buck. Eventually, met Charon and Looker.
-After the Stark Mountain quest, flew to Survival Area.
-Defeated Byron with his rematch team.
-Defeated Gardenia with her rematch team.
-Went to Mt. Coronet and tried to find and catch Feebas. Guess what? I just randomly selected a spot and fish with Good Rod, then...Feebas appeared! I still can't believe how lucky I was this time. Since Feebas are rare as heck, I caught 4 Feebas. I decided to feed Dry Poffins to my Bashful male Feebas and evolve him into Milotic.

Current team:
Lv.56 Staraptor
Lv.55 Giratina
Lv.58 Empoleon
Lv.54 Luxray
Lv.54 Bronzong
Lv.55 Garchomp

Visual
6th November 2009, 11:17 AM
I finally touch my DS again on Sunday and downloaded the Oak's Letter. Then, I challenged the Battle Factory after a long hiatus, which didn't turn out very well.

AlexKZ
6th November 2009, 2:53 PM
Well, within the past week: I leveled up my Milotic to 50. (Did it in one day on Vicotry Road)
I decided to go through Rts 225-230. While doing so I leveled up my Pick-UP Ambipom to lvl 63. I'm just starting to head up to Stark mountain now.
I'm also thinking of EV Training a Manaphy I obtained. Its Modest, so its a given that it'll be a Special Sweeper.

Shneak
6th November 2009, 5:25 PM
Collecting BP in the Frontier for Power Items and drugs, and mildly trying to get symbols with my in-game team. Also trying to get Ditto in my garden, which will never happen.

DarkerShining
6th November 2009, 6:10 PM
My Shiftry finally reached level 100, he is ready for the Battle frontier. I'm still training Umbreon and Lopunny, I have leveled them up a lot. I also had a move tutor teach Lopunny ice punch. Lopunny is currently level 83 and Umbreon is level 78.

Nibbles4Ever
6th November 2009, 10:08 PM
I looked in the gts today on my platinum and Someone traded me a purugly for my crobat, I know horrible trade but now only 1 more pokemon(piloswine) to go before I have every pokemon in the sinnoh dex ^^

Nightlingbolt
7th November 2009, 3:49 AM
You DO realize you just have to SEE every Pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex to get the National Dex, right?

leilukin
7th November 2009, 4:30 AM
-Travelled through the post-National Dex area of Victory Road. Had double battles with Marley.
-Beat the trainers at Route 224.
-Beat the trainers in Battle Tower until I faced Palmer. I lost to him. :/ However, I still got a Bronze Trophy.
-Defeated Maylene with her rematch team.
-Defeated Volkner with his rematch team.
-Defeated Gardenia with her rematch team.
-Defeated Riley.

Current team:
Lv.57 Staraptor
Lv.56 Giratina
Lv.60 Empoleon
Lv.57 Luxray
Lv.57 Bronzong
Lv.56 Garchomp

neo darkrai
7th November 2009, 2:08 PM
Right now I'm leveling up my Marshtomp to be a Swampert. I decided against going to TRU to get an Arceus since I already have one from the movie in Japan. In my opinion a second Arceus isn't necessary for me, but I'll happily take another one.

DarkerShining
7th November 2009, 2:25 PM
Still training my Pokemon. In addition to my Lopunny and my Umbreon, I also began training a Charmander. I've already finished EV training it in special attack and speed, and it has evolved into Charmeleon and again into Charizard. The Charizard is currently level 58, Umbreon is level 82 and Lopunny is level 89.

I also went to the Wi-Fi plaze and discovered that I could finally play the mini-games there again! Yay!

Nightlingbolt
7th November 2009, 6:05 PM
Just caught a female Spoink named Pearl, but that's about it.

FlareonJupiter
7th November 2009, 6:11 PM
Saving up some BP to buy the Power Items so I can EV train my team -- especially Cloyster in terms of Special Defense. So I'll be getting a Power Band first... my goal is to get my entire team up to level 100 with good stats!

I'm very proud of my Flareon -- she's at Level 80 now and almost to 81, and her EVs (even Defense) are really high...

Once I've gotten everyone else up to Level 80+, I'll challenge the Elite Four and Cynthia over and over again.

Since I'm setting up my new Wi-Fi compatible router first thing tomorrow morning, I'll hopefully be able to get Oak's Letter before the day is out, and catch Shaymin soon after. I would also like to get my Friend Code ASAP...

I'll also try to get to TRU next week to get Arceus.

Draknir
7th November 2009, 6:15 PM
Right, so out of boredom I began playing Diamond again. Chose Piplup, seeing as how that's the starter I always choose. I decided that I was going to use Pok&#233;mon I just feel like using. The first one was after the first badge, so I began training Piplup to beat Roark. Got it to a Prinplup, seeing as how I had nothing else to use. Played through the game until I got to Floaroma Town. After beating the Galactic Grunts in the Meadow, I bought and subsequently slathered 9 Honeys(Got one for beating the grunts) onto the Honey Tree in the Meadow, and left to battle Mars. I saved in front of the tree I had drenched with Honey, and left for a football game. At 11:00 at night, I come back to find the tree shaking. I figured it would be a Wurmple, but lo and behlold: A Combee, the Pok&#233;mon I'd been looking for, appeared! After several SRs to get a female one, I managed to catch a Lv.7 Bashful Female Combee. I immediately began training it, and slowly made my way to the Eterna Forest, where I caught a Murkrow. Several hours(And an 8-hour sleep) later, I began training Combee and Murkrow by abusing Cheryl's healing thing. Combee evolved after beating tons of random wild Pok&#233;mon, at which point I switched Murkrow with Vespiquen so I could train it. Made it through the Eterna Forest, with my training nearly finished.

EDIT: Beat Gardenia easily, thanks to Murkrow, who got to Lv.21 in the process. Beat Jupiter, though it was sort of grueling. Got the Bike, and made my way immediately to Route 206 and caught myself a Stunky. I taught it HP and Thief, both of which turned out nicely. After several battles, I can accurately say that it is HP Steel. To train, I made my way into Wayward Cave, and found Mira. Thief got me two Metal Coats from wild Bronzors. Upon leaving after getting Stunky to Lv.21, and Prinplup and Vespiquen to Lv.24, I trained Murkrow and Stunky on the trainers of Route 206 and 207. Got them both, suprisingly, to Lv.24. Stunky stole a Leppa Berry from a random wild Cleffa I fought, which I liked. Beat my Rival easily, and made my way to Solaceon by avoiding all but one trainer(Really, they were twins but whatever) on Route 209. I then set my sights on the Solaceon Ruins, where I caught all 26 Unown in order to catch something else later on. From there, I made my way to Veilstone, avoiding as many trainers as possible. Went to the Maniac's Tunnel and caught myself a Hippopotas to use, and the last two Unown. I'm now training Hippopotas to Lv.24, and then I'm going to train everybody to battle Maylene.

Sprite=Main Team Member, Smilie=Extra Team Member/HM Slave
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/6c/Spr_4d_394.png-Prinplup-♂-Lv.29-Gentle-Likes to Run-Pound/Metal Claw/Bubblebeam/Peck
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7b/Spr_4d_416.png-Vespiquen-♀-Lv.25-Bashful-Mischievous-Sweet Scent/Gust/Power Gem/Heal Order
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/11/Spr_4d_198_m.png-Murkrow-♂-Lv.24-Mild-Capable of Taking Hits-Wing Attack/Astonish/Pursuit/Night Shade
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c0/Spr_4d_434.png-Stunky-♀-Lv.24-Sassy-Likes to run-Thief/Hidden Power/Screech/Toxic
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7c/Spr_4d_449_f.png-Hippoptas-♀-Lv.22-Docile-Sturdy body-Sand-Attack/Bite/Yawn/Take Down
;399;-Bidoof-♂-Lv.2-Sassy-Somewhat Stubborn-Tackle/Rock Smash/Cut/-

Cosmar
7th November 2009, 6:44 PM
US Platinum: Taught my Lopunny Return, Ice Punch, and Thunder Punch via Move Relearner/Tutor.

I've been SR'ing to get Blue Shards from that guy in the Great Marsh, since they're rare in the Underground (well, for me, anyway) for some reason. Speaking of the Underground, I might faff around there later if I feel like it.

Anyhow, I'm training Lunatone and Lopunny to Level 60...Or 55 if I'm feeling lazy. So yeah.

Linkdarkside
7th November 2009, 10:37 PM
yesterday i got the silver print in the battle castle.

today i tried the battle factory but failed once again.

Charizard Lord
7th November 2009, 10:38 PM
Platinum Update 16:

Well, the Canalave Gym was too easy. I swept through most of the trainers there (though the Scizor trainer gave me a bit of trouble). Byron was...possibly the most pathetic Gym battle I've had yet. Infernape OHKO'd his Magneton with Flamethrower, Tangrowth took out Steelix after Sleep Powder and Grass Knot, and Gastrodon took out Bastiodon with one Mud Bomb. Too easy! Next, I took on Team Galactic at the Lakes. Fortunately, Saturn gave me more of a challenge. His Toxicroak nearly took out Staraptor, but it eventually got the win. Next, Mars at Lake Verity gave me the most trouble. Fortunately, Luxray won an amazingly close battle against her Purugly. Next, I headed into Mt. Coronet to get to Snowpoint City. I had to box Staraptor for Tropius (my Strength/Defog slave). I skipped a few trainers on the snowy Route 216, since I think I'm a bit over-leveled. The stupid blizzard was still annoying though. I only leveled up a little, and taught Luxray Crunch. I eventually made my way to Snowpoint, and am about to Challenge Snowpoint Gym.

Current Team:
Infernape, Lv. 42
Tangrowth, Lv. 41
Alakazam, Lv. 41
Gastrodon, Lv. 41
Staraptor, Lv. 40
Luxray, Lv. 42

foxyman1167
7th November 2009, 11:40 PM
Well its official. After 231:29 on my Platinum file, at 1:16PM 11/7/09, I picked up the TRU Arceus (Jolly - +20/+20/+20/x/+20/+20) from the green man in the PokeMart and completed the National Pokedex!! I already got the star for it a month ago when I caught everything outside of legendaries, so its not as special as possible, but none the less, its a little weird seeing Arceus in a language other than Japanese, and actually using the various Plates. What is the point of a lvl 100 pokemon when there is no chance to EV train it? Still glad I got it regardless.

Also finished furnishing my Villa finally, it took so long to beat 50 trainers at the Battleground. I finished leveling up my EVd Jolly Garchomp to lvl 100, and my Flygon too, so I picked up my Scizor. Its gone from 66 to 81 in a day already.

I was really bored after I picked up Arceus, so I went Underground. I found 3 Old Ambers (Wow!) and 1 or 2 of the others, a lot of Shards of every color (have x40 of each), some Plates, and a few useless crud which got sold.

Also tried the Battle Frontier, specifically the Scratch Cards (I won about 5/6 times, various berries and a few Nuggets), Battle Hall (My Flygon lost to a crit Ice Beam from a Cloyster at Battle #9), and the Battle Arcade (currently sitting on a streak of 7)

AlexKZ
8th November 2009, 12:23 AM
Slakoth (Sp?) were swarming today, so I caught some females and two males to breed later. I checked the Lvl Guy (Near Pal Park), and it was lvl 67. Luckily I had my Pick-Up Ambipom with me. I just used two of the rare candies it picked up, and received an Expert Belt. I then decided to check the PokeMansion. Jigglypuff was there, so I caught a few. I went to Iron Island, and caught a female Quilfish. I want to raise one for the BF, so I put it in the daycare, hoping to get a Jolly Swift Swim one. Wish me luck. :)

masterleo
8th November 2009, 12:48 AM
^luck

Just teamed up with my bud for a Diamond/Platinum Battle tower tag team.

In the end I got 8 BP, He got 3. :)

Heart
8th November 2009, 12:55 AM
Just got a silver print from the Battle Castle & am now aiming for one from the Battle Tower. I also received a Ditto from the GTS & am trying to fill up my PokeDex. At the moment, I'm using the PokeRadar to find those Radar-only Pokemon & then I'll go collect the daily freebies. I plan to battle my rival & the Gym Leaders at the Battleground later on. Nothing special atm. ;P

LadyMiir
8th November 2009, 2:01 AM
Just got my silver print from the Factory! :) Articuno, Entei, and PorygonZ vs my Blissey, Flygon, and Gengar. Articuno nearly murdered my Blissey but thanks to a Calm Mind I survived... and Flamethrowered it to death. Entei killed Blissey, but was in turn killed by Flygon's Earth Power... then I took advantage of Entei's Sunny Day and Flamethrowered the incoming PorygonZ in a one-hit knockout.

Ironically I'd just finished a Porygon2 off in the previous match with my Flygon despite its Tri-Attack nearly killing my Flygon (I retaliated with Earth Power-- it used Recover, I used Giga Drain, that went on for quite a while till I judged it was sufficiently worn down and Draco Meteored it to death).

halloweenghost
8th November 2009, 4:08 AM
Got arceus today.. took a run against the elite four.. gave it a bad plate to hold wich caused it to be weak,.. or causing judgment to be week against lol.. oy bad move..

Luckster
8th November 2009, 5:47 AM
I just got back from the Arceus event. I went with the intent of obtaining 18 Arceus!!

17 for myself, to have one for each plate, plus its default type, and one more for my friend in the Netherlands who can't get a legit Arceus yet until the Flute goes on Wifi.

I had NO idea how tedious getting so many Arceus would be! I would have been able to get more if deleting my Diamond game repeatedly wasn't such a slow task. Really? It takes that long to delete a 7 minute game? O_o;;;

I'm tempted to go back and get more...but I have no reason to. I have my 17 for myself to all wear their type plates proudly, and I have one for my friend. The only other reason I see for getting more would be to stock up on the berries they're holding.

My PC box is PACKED now because of all these Arceus'. I only have 4 empty spaces. I hope I'm not in need of breeding any Pokemon anytime soon. This would be SO much easier if Pokemon Ranch was compatible with Platinum! I could put my Unowns, Rotoms, Arceus' and other extra Pokemon away and have room for more.

AlexKZ
8th November 2009, 3:33 PM
Well, after about 15 eggs, I finnaly got a Swift Swim Jolly Qwilfish. Its attack IV is the highest, at 29 I think. I'm just EV training it now. Got 252 Att, and 4 HP done. Working on Speed with the Magikarp trainer. Its lvl 12, and I'm pretty sure close to 175 Speed EV right now. I don't have the Power Item for speed. :(

On a lighter note, the Level Guy near Pal PArk wanted a lvl 2, so I caught a Bidoof, and received a Focus Sash. Saved me 48 BP, not that I have anywhere close to that amount. Skitty were also swarming today, but I had a Skitty swarm earlier this week, so it was a bust for today.

Dragon trainer
8th November 2009, 4:33 PM
Currently puting all my decent items/TM's and pokemon onto pearl from Diamond, as it'll be the only weekend i can, and so i can re - start my game, having Chimchar as my starter again, but i'll be trading over eggs, for my team, currently thinking of having Infernape/Flygon/Dusknoir/Dual Water type/Eevolution/Another dual type.

Thinking of Lanturn/Poliwrath/Lapras/
Umbreon/Espeon
Magnezone/Cradily/Bastidon/Stunktank/Drapion/Roserade.

Nightlingbolt
8th November 2009, 6:49 PM
Voltorb was swarming today, so I caught one. For some reason, I find it harder to nickname genderless Pokemon, so I just don't bother most of the time.

FunPika
8th November 2009, 7:08 PM
What is the point of a lvl 100 pokemon when there is no chance to EV train it? Still glad I got it regardless.

AFAIK, you can at least get a couple of the EVs to 100 via vitamins (Proteins, Carbos, etc.) even if it is lvl 100.

DarkerShining
8th November 2009, 10:59 PM
My Lopunny, Umbreon and Charizard have all reached level 100, although I decided to speed up the process by using rare candies on the last few levels... Anyways, now I'm going back to battling at the Battle frontier, trying to see how far I can get, and earn battle points that I need for a will-o-wisp TM for my Houndoom and a dragon pulse TM for my Charizard.

Luckster
8th November 2009, 11:00 PM
FINALLY getting around to EV training my Misdreavus. I gave her Vitamins for her Sp. Atk and Spd. and am currently fighting off Starlies to finish off the speed stat...then I have to hunt down Pokemon to fight to upgrade the Sp. Atk stat. Not fun at all.

Once my Misdreavus is done, I'm gonna be EV training my Drifloon next for Speed and Sp. Defense. I think my Duskull was the easiest to train.

Clayton Japes
8th November 2009, 11:42 PM
So I take the subway to times square this afternoon to get Arceus. You would think that in what is, most likely the biggest (and only) toys r us in the biggest city in the United States, there would be some semblence of order. But no. According to the 13 year old boy at the trading station... thing, the event had been hacked (?) and it was down until tuesday. Maybe.

So now I need to decide whether or not this is cool enough to brave times square again. I might go again Wednesday. Midtown comics is right there, I could kill 2 birds with one stone after class. Erg. Unhappy.

By the way, does the Arceus have a set nature? Can you pick it up multiple times, resetting the game, to ensure a good nature. What is the best nature of a god, anyhow?

A_Merry_Snowrunt
8th November 2009, 11:48 PM
>I've been restructuring my PC box.
>I've been evolving some Pokemon.
>I've been doing some rematches.

There may be more eventually.

FlareonJupiter
9th November 2009, 1:15 AM
Platinum updates:

- Thanks to his Power Band, Cloyster's Special Defense EVs have really improved -- he earned a whopping 11 when he leveled up after defeating the Guitarist's Kricketune in Pastoria's Pokemon Center. The battles in the restaurant have been good for him (and all my other Pokemon, in fact) as well. Also making use of the VS Seeker...

- While prepping my team for multiple Elite Four battles, I've been picking and harvesting as many Leppa Berries as I possibly can. So much easier than finding Ethers/Elixers... I'm planting them in places that can be accessed easily... and remember where I planted them!

- Got Oak's Letter! I'm just about ready to catch Shaymin... I've given my thanks to Flareon, since she's been such a big help throughout the game since getting her from Bebe. Thank you, Flareon!

- Going to Toys R Us on Tuesday to get Arceus...

AlexKZ
9th November 2009, 2:24 AM
I feel stupid... :(
I realized I was EV training my Qwilfish wrong. I blanked out and thought Starly gave out Attack EVs. So after an hour of not figuring out why I couldn't get the Effort Ribbon, I searched online and saw Starly was for Speed EVs. I feel stupid. I realized I prob had 255 Speed EVs then. So I lowered the 4 HP EVs it had, and trained on Machop. Got his 255 Attack EV and got the effort ribbon. Now I'm power-leveling Qwilfish in victory road with the lucky egg. Currently lvl 43.

Earlier today, I recieved an HGSS Lapras. I'm going to use it to breed Perish Song onto my Jigglypuff. Luckily, I can also breed Raindance too! Jiggly puff will be the on to activate it on this team. Still unsure if this will be a BF team or not.

FlareonJupiter
9th November 2009, 2:43 AM
Got Shaymin! Mild nature, Mischievous... and very cute! It took a few Ultra Balls to catch it, and I almost got annoyed with Synthesis and Leech Seed. Had to use Revives on Absol more than once so she could use False Swipe, and Quagsire's Yawn came into effect after Magical Leaf knocked him out... but it was worth it.

I got the Gracidea Flower from the girl in Floaroma Town soon after...

Surfer_Dude
9th November 2009, 12:21 PM
Ok, I didn't update this for a while.

Beat Roark and got my badge. Evolved Monferno and Piplup.
Evolved Shinx.
Battled the galactics with dawn and won (durr)
Got to floarama and evolved turtwig. Yes, I train my team ALOT!
That's 'bout it...

WhyteMage
9th November 2009, 2:54 PM
I'm kicking myself. Why?

I just watched the 12th movie on youtube, and decided I wanted to use a Giratina, so I got the hardy guy who'd been sitting in my box holding onto his precious griseous orb ever since I got him, out of the box, and started EV training (it was a little ironic, because to EV train him I had to use alterd forme, despite training him to use his origin forme). Slaughtered many Magikarp and Gastly, and a few Bidoof too. Finally finished EV training him, and then decided i'd go soft reset for an Arceus a few more times. I got the Arceus. Gentle nature, not what I'm looking for. Then I realise

I FORGOT TO SAVE BEFOREHAND.

Man I feel like an idiot. All that time wasted. Now I have to go and slaughter MORE Magikarp and MORE Gastly T.T

foxyman1167
9th November 2009, 3:45 PM
I've been leveling up my EVd Scizor at the Battleground and against the E4, currently lvl 85. Also started breeding for the parents of my SoulSilver team, because I was bored. I already hatched a female Turtwig (Adamant), female Charmander (Modest), female Totodile (Adamant), and caught a female Electabuzz (Adamant). I also grew a bunch of Pomeg Berries, and took all the HP EVs off of Kingdra, and dumped them in Speed. For some reason, I always thought he was Swift Swim, but turns out he was Sniper, so I taught him Draco Meteor over Rain Dance. Also been training my EVd Adamant Gyarados and Metagross, both about lvl 55. I used the Move Tutor to teach Metagross Thunder Punch and Ice Punch. I was in the Battle Factory too, but got swept by a Gardevoir after 10 wins.

On my other Platinum file, I settled for another Jolly Arceus, almost perfect speed IV but his attack IV is around 18. I somehow managed to beat Fantina and her Mismagius' stupid Magical Leaf. Not much else happened, except for beating my Rival.

WhyteMage
9th November 2009, 5:38 PM
Well, I re-trained my Giratina-O and then finished off training my defensive Giratina-A from pearl that I started EVing and never finished. Then I went and reset for an Arceus a few more times (I saved beforehand this time).

Got a mild one (I actually like the move Shadow Force, so shoot me) with 28 in sp. atk, but only a 15 in speed. I decided to keep it because it's not as if I'll be able to use it online or against friends or anything.

Pamizard
9th November 2009, 9:15 PM
ugh im still trying to obtain a shiny spiritomb via masuda method in Platinum. I hatched over 10 spiritomb eggs. Still no luck, but i aint giving up. Other then that I'm also EV training Uxie

Shneak
9th November 2009, 9:53 PM
Platinum: Still ****ing waiting for a Ditto to appear so I can get on with my breeding and EV training.

Pearl: I've officially started to rush. Beat Fantina and Byron all in 2 hours. Basically hoarding TM's, Items (good battle items, evo items etc.) and good legendaries.

MForce
10th November 2009, 12:55 AM
Recently, I managed to get an Arceus for both my Diamond and Paltinum versions. I took my Arceus on Diamond for a test drive and well, it was pretty fun. I must say Judgment looks pretty cool and it was nice to actually put one of my plates to use...

Pretty soon I am going to start playing Platinum again now that I have the events on the game. =)

Linkdarkside
10th November 2009, 1:05 AM
well today i managed to get my DS internet working

and i just trade a Aipom for a LV1. Manaphy. im one lucky trainer since i was trying all day for one.

starterlover1
10th November 2009, 7:48 AM
Finally managed to get my hands on a Modest HP [Fire] Celebi! Now to EV train it for use in my latest team.

Surfer_Dude
10th November 2009, 9:20 AM
Trained a bit more untill I faced the galactics. Forgot about the key XD
Went to the meadow thingy and got the key and some honey. (Hopefully I will catch a Munchlax...)
Defeat Mars and went north.
Reached Eterna forest with: Grotle, Prinplup, Monferno and Luxio.

Linkdarkside
10th November 2009, 1:08 PM
wend i wake up i find my magmar was traded and got another manaphy,i also traded a Misdrevus for some japanese Adamant Turwig which i did not have,im gonna breed it or evolve it since i dont really like non latin letter pokemons.(doest mean i will release him,i will keep him for collection purposes.)

sora247
10th November 2009, 6:37 PM
Meh, just been atempting the battle factory. Its kinda hard when they give you stuff like physical togekiss lol. Planning to try the battle stage (or whatever its called) once ive finished eving a timid manetric I migrated from emerald.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
10th November 2009, 7:18 PM
Good gravy, tonight was just unbelievable to me. For those who restructure their PC box for the time like organize them in national order, it will take a long time....Thankfully I have some of the Pokes on my GBA cartridges that will spare some time (link evolutions, item evolutions, missing pokemon) and on my Platinum, whew we, I only had a box and a fourth left. 0__o

I had to release some of the extra pokes I didn't need and put the pokes in future spots for evolution (Yanmega, Tangrowth, etc.) since I had some spares, and now I have some leftover Feebas that I got from breeding that Japanese Feebas (who I released for no reason due to being a Serious nature). The only problem that lies ahead of me is some trade evolutions with the Pokemon carrying that item. I will not use the GTS for that though.

Nightlingbolt
10th November 2009, 10:19 PM
Today was a good day. I went to the Great Marsh on a whim. I ended up with a Kangaskhan (Early Bird, boo!) I named Khannie (sounds like Connie), a Tangela I named Tangelina (Tangela + Angelina as in Angelina Jolie (who, ironically, couldn't be more different from a Tangela if she tried, but that's beside the point)), a Carvanha I named Brutus (from "Brutal," Sharpedo's classification), and a Kecleon named Izuna (like that one game about that ninja girl, and Kecleon blend in with their surroundings, so...) on the first trip. The second time around, I caught a Shroomish named Peach (Female Shroomish, what else could you name it?!).

Shneak
10th November 2009, 10:29 PM
I finally realized I can SR for a Ditto. So I did so, and caught 1 in 45 minutes, from a chain of 2. My chains never last long, they always get ruined. I'll try again tonight.

Nightlingbolt
10th November 2009, 10:39 PM
I did some Scratch-Off tickets and got 3 each of the Occa, Tanga, Charti, Haban, and Colbur Berries. I also got two Nuggets.

AlexKZ
10th November 2009, 11:34 PM
I bred Rain Dance and Perish Song from the Lapras I recieved to a Jigglypuff I caught earlier in the week. First egg was pretty good, so I kept it. Plus it was male! Now I don't have to chain breed if I want another. Igglybuff easily evolved into Jigglypuff after the vitamins I gave him. Then I evolved him into Wigglytuff. NOW I'm just power leveling him. (Quite difficult with 1 attacking move, whcih I'm going to delete after I leveled him up.) I then decided to go name this BF team.

Wigglytuff : Mr.Music
Qwilfish : PuckerUp
Milotic : Mirage

Derald Snyder
11th November 2009, 12:19 AM
The ToysR'Us in my hometown went out of business, so I had to drive all the way to Saginaw, MI to get Lv. 100 Arceus on my Pearl and Platinum games. I saw some pretty sweet Pokemon action figures while I was there, but I had deliberately kept my wallet empty, in order to avoid temptation.

The games are good enough for me.

Cutty
11th November 2009, 2:27 AM
I have beaten the elite 4 in my Platinum, caught Azelf and Uxie and sent away Mesprit, to finally get the national dex. And of course my fave device, the poke radar.

I'm already set for chaining, and in fact I have chained Ralts to 40 chain in second attempt. The reason is more b/c I wanted to collect them (w/ syncron ability) while chaining up t0 40 so I can use them to get the right nature shinies for other chained shinies.

Well, I've got lotz of chained shiny Ralts n normal ones for their syncron, but yanno, in Platinum I want to have different/separate shinies.

I'm resetting for shiny Ralts at the moment, been half hour, it hasn't shown up yet. I'm taking a break cuz I have to go to work.

Cosmar
11th November 2009, 8:29 PM
US Platinum: Leveled Lunatone and Lopunny up to Level 80 (10 levels each per day [on average]), doing daily junk as usual. Took a Level 100 Pickup Linoone out of the PC, but he's only picked up a Max Revive and a Revive so far =\ Oh yeah, taught Lunatone AncientPower and Earth Power via Move Tutor.

Lunatone is currently Level 90, and Lopunny is currently Level 88.

foxyman1167
11th November 2009, 8:50 PM
Hmmm, I finally got Kingdra to lvl 100. I took my EVd Timid Heatran out of the PC, taught it Dragon Pulse, and Flamethrower, and beat Gardenia, Candice, Volkner, and Buck at the Battleground, where it also learned Earth Power, but IDK what its last move will be. Currently leveling it up against the E4. I also started beating the Maid Challenge at Mr. Backlots garden, done it a few times already with my Tyranitar. Works every time. I have been doing the same daily events for a while now, building up a nice collection of Shards, PokeBalls, and Heart Scales. I also have been messing around at the Battle Frontier, but I have yet to get the Silver Prints from the Battle Castle and Battle Hall. I have a 14 win streak currently at the Battle Factory, should be beating Thorton soon. Wish me luck, because as soon as I get all the Silver Prints and a Master Rank win in a Contest, I'll be going after 100 wins at the Battle Tower.

Linkdarkside
11th November 2009, 11:39 PM
Yesterday I traded a garchomp for a uxie,I also won on my first wifi battle video number is
81-97442-54454

Today I traded a torchic for a piplup and another torchic for a stunky which I did not have because I have platinum.
I also trasfered a Latios,Latias,Groudon,Metagros,Gorebys and huntail.

AlexKZ
11th November 2009, 11:46 PM
Lets see.
- I leveled up my Wigglytuff to 50 for the BF.
- Got to a streak of 14 in the Arcade, then stopped for the day.

Today I:
- Had Delibird swarm. Bleh. Don't need one.
- Traded Rotom for a Snorlax.
- Received the Timer App.
- Received the Kecleon Color Change App.

Lugion
12th November 2009, 12:30 AM
Finally finished the National 'dex the other day. I feel fulfilled.

Now, all that remains are the contests and Battle Frontier.

Draknir
12th November 2009, 12:36 AM
Well, since my last post, I have trained all of my Pokémon to Lv.36, aside from Hippopotas. I battled Maylene and won, stealing a Sitrus Berry in the process, when my team was Lv.30. Murkrow went to war there, becoming Lv.33 by the end of it. The wild Pokémon gave me more experience than some trainers, surpisingly. The training of my team went much faster after I traded in a Lucky Egg, though. Prinplup evolved after defeating a Ponyta, and learned Aqua Jet. Stunky evolved after I used a Rare Candy on it. I'm going to do the same with Hippopotas when it reaches Lv.33. Then its off to battle Crasher Wake.

Sprite=Main Team Member, Smilie=Extra Team Member/HM Slave
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/97/Spr_4d_395.png-Empoleon-♂-Lv.36-Gentle-Likes to Run-Aqua Jet/Metal Claw/Bubblebeam/Peck
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7b/Spr_4d_416.png-Vespiquen-♀-Lv.36-Bashful-Mischievous-Toxic/Gust/Power Gem/Heal Order
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/11/Spr_4d_198_m.png-Murkrow-♂-Lv.36-Mild-Capable of Taking Hits-Wing Attack/Astonish/Faint Attack/Fly
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/68/Spr_4d_435.png-Skuntank-♀-Lv.36-Sassy-Likes to run-Flamethrower/Hidden Power/Night Slash/Toxic
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7c/Spr_4d_449_f.png-Hippoptas-♀-Lv.31-Docile-Sturdy body-Sand Tomb/Bite/Yawn/Take Down
;399;-Bidoof-♂-Lv.4-Sassy-Somewhat Stubborn-Tackle/Rock Smash/Cut/-

MasterofDeath
12th November 2009, 1:45 AM
Picked up my Arceus the other day.

Anyways, I started to EV a Magmortar, but I figured I'd finish catching all of the Legendaries. So, I caught Dialga and Palkia, and I'm chasing Mesprit now. I'll get Shaymin later.

WhyteMage
12th November 2009, 12:43 PM
Today was a fairly eventful day, what with me deciding to get to work on a team for platinum. I IV bred myself a nice adamant Beldum (30 in attack, 30 in speed) and EV trained it in HP and atk, just like i said I would in my IGRMT thread. Then I traded him to pearl because it's faster levelling up there. Kept Metang from evolving until level 48 so it could learn Meteor Mash early (not that it really matters). Now I have a lvl 50 Metagross who's ready to take on anything.

After that I did change my team to be less Signal Beam weak, and picked a pokemon who could take a Signal Beam like it was nothing. That pokemon is Charizard. He can also come in on the inevitable Earthquakes that will be directed at my Metagross and fry whatever it was that tried to hurt his comrade. He's modest (28 in HP, sp. atk and speed) and fully EV trained in speed and sp. attack (like I even had to say it) and currently being trained on pearl up to level 50.

Now I just have to get to work on Umbreon.

Team so far:
Kronos the Metagross
FireNova the Charizard

Pamizard
12th November 2009, 4:37 PM
Uxie is done ev training in Platinum. Ev training a jolly nature ponyta who evolved into rapidash. I maxed out its speed so far off to maxing out attack.

I am still trying to get a shiny spiritomb via masuda method, sitll no shiny and i've hateched over 15 eggs already, but im still going ^-^

Nightlingbolt
12th November 2009, 9:10 PM
I caught a Rhydon just for some Quick Balls (and a Heart Scale, too). Her name's Rhyanna, by the way, but I just don't want to keep her. Oh well, maybe I'll give her to someone doing a scramble challenge.

SmartD
13th November 2009, 12:07 AM
My Toys'rus didn't have Arceus on the first day, so I waited until today to go get it. Sure enough, it's working. I got Arceus for my Diamond and Platinum games and picked up the poster and stickers there. I'm almost done with the Pokedex in Diamond while I still I have a long way to go in Platinum.

foxyman1167
13th November 2009, 12:57 AM
Well I just randomly started to IV breed a Swablu, and so far I have an Adamant Swablu with x/31/x/x/x/31 and a Kingdra with x/31/x/x/x/31. So far I get males with one or the other, but I'm not quiting soon. After I finish Altaria, I'm going to breed a Swords Dance Lucario and a Mix Infernape.

Cosmar
13th November 2009, 2:30 AM
US Platinum: Leveled Lunatone and Lopunny to Level 100 by repeatedly pwning the E4, then did daily stuff. Looked at the Pokémon I still need to train, and realized I accidentally got the wrong Nature for a Natu *sigh* I are a very smrt Cosmar durr hurr hurr.

Anyway, I released the poor sod since I'll be getting another one later from Pearl. EV'd a Vaporeon and a Miltank and raised them to Level 15.

...Actually, I'll see if I can quickly breed a Natu on Pearl right now, before I forget.