PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Shneak
13th November 2009, 1:32 AM
Oh my god, so I was just playing my Pearl file, searching for Feebas, and a SHINY MAGIKARP CAME ONTO THE SCREEN. I CAUGHT IT. My first legit caught shiny!!

RebeliousPlayer
13th November 2009, 2:59 AM
i've been messing around on my diamond, bred a jolly mence nicknamed it mencasaur for no reason

anyways i'm EVing it and im also EVing a jolly chimchar

gonna challenge some noobs in my physics class at school when i'm done EVing, they dont know what EV training or anything about natures, so i guess its time to raise my self esteem

foxyman1167
13th November 2009, 1:26 PM
The third egg I hatched after my last post was an Adamant Male Swablu, with 17/31/20/28/13/31, so I'm pretty satisfied with the IVs. I also just EV trained it, and its currently lvl 28. Just power leveling up against weak trainers with the Lucky Egg and the VS Seeker. I don't know what the last move should be though;

Outrage/Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

All definite moves, but for the last move slot, IDK.

Roost/Aerial Ace/Fly/Rest.

I'm leaning towards Roost/Aerial Ace, as Roost would heal off Life Orb/HP loss and allow for more Dragon Dances, but Aerial Ace kills Bugs that resist EQ and when I don't want to get locked into Outrage.

Also checked the Shiny Naughty Sturdy Geodude that I found in my other Platinum;
25/5/2/30/31/26

Its got great IVs everywhere other than Attack and Defense which is what it uses most. Kinda ironic that its nature lowers SpDef but its got a perfect SpDef IV.

I'm still leveling up my EVd Timid Heatran, currently lvl 81. It knows Flamethrower/Dragon Pulse/Earth Power/HP Water 61.

Trainer Emily
13th November 2009, 3:14 PM
IV Breeding for Timid Tangelas (don't mind ability much but maybe Chlorophyll is better) with 31 IVs in Sp.Atk. & Speed.
But since I have high standards now compared 3 years ago, I must check its other stats so that not one of them is too low (unless if its the Attack stat, unused in this Nature).
I still only have one that PASSED the given requirements.

Next in line for the IV breeding this month will probably be Houndour, then Magikarp (which will never stay as it is anyway, and I disagree that this is the n00biest of all).
Aipom & Physical Infernape, both with Fake Out will be next month.

Shneak
13th November 2009, 9:20 PM
Continuing on from catching that Magikarp, I nearly gave up catching Feebas. I was bored and wanted to get through. I did a few more tiles, and then, I finally found one. I caught 3. I'm checking their natures along with the magikarp tonight when I get to Snowpoint.

gamerdude123
13th November 2009, 10:18 PM
started a platinum challange and got cranidos monferno gligar

i got lucky with gligar adamant yay

Ivysaur_
13th November 2009, 10:57 PM
breeding movesets on platinum

hoping for some good turnouts with IV's

neo darkrai
14th November 2009, 2:31 AM
Got myself a Lonely Shiny Aron with Rock Head out of pure luck. I bred for an Adamant one, but when I hatched and saw it, I kept it. The IVs are acceptable to me. I have been planning for some awesome team for Wi-Fi, which is going pretty good.

Getting out of competitive play, I'm going to continue on completing the National Dex. I've only migrated once and I'm trying to avoid using trades because I want this to feel like a big accomplishment.

foxyman1167
14th November 2009, 4:27 AM
After about 10 eggs from my Elecitivire and Lucario, I hatched a nice Niave Steadfast Riolu with 20/31/31/29/22/31. Quite a nice find I do believe. It will be EV trained later, and will become a Swords Dance sweeper. I had planned Close Combat/Thunderpunch/Ice Punch/Swords Dance, but not definite.

After about 7 playthroughs of the E4, my EVd Adamant Swablu evolved into an Altaria, and it also learned Dragon Dance. Currently level 55.

Once Lucario is finished and trained up a little, I plan on breeding for a Nasty Mix Infernape. Should be fun, so wish me luck.

Cosmar
14th November 2009, 4:28 AM
US Platinum: Traded a Natu over from Pearl to replace the one I released. Infected him with PokÚrus, then checked the lottery and went to the Great Marsh to get another Red Shard via SR'ing.

I put Linoone back in my party, since I thought I might as well get some free Items. I got a Revive, a bunch of Dusk/Dawn stones, and a Leftovers.

Miltank and Vaporeon are both Level 30.

Pearl: Bred a Natu and traded it to US Platinum.

Dragon trainer
14th November 2009, 10:30 AM
Diamond:

Deleted my old game to re start
~*New Game*~

Choose the girl
Called myself Debbie
Rival Name is Tyson
Bumped into Rival
Went upstairs and then after been threathened to be fined
Now at Lake Vertity Lakefront so i can try to save a Mild/Jolly/Naughty Chimchar i'm not to sure yet.

Pearl
Next to breed up the following pokemon for Diamond
Naughty Trapinch
Unsure Rampardos
Modest Lapras/Bold Wish Eevee for Vaporeon
Unsure Spiritomb
Unsure Elekid with Cross chop/ice punch/fire punch/thunder punch

Unsure = unsure of specific nature and/or egg moves

Nebbio
14th November 2009, 1:05 PM
I started on Sunday. Team Platinum: Torterra, Luxray, Crobat, Togetic, Houndoom, and Gardevoir.

ID number: 00046. I DID NOT HACK!!

Shneak
14th November 2009, 2:59 PM
Finally got to Snowpoint, and got the badge. Also checked my shiny Magikarps nature. Serious, bleah. His highest IV is attack though, so I'll see what his spread is later.

Spenner
14th November 2009, 3:06 PM
got a bit lucky on Diamond: While running around hatching Feebas eggs for my Platinum restart (damned things won't be modest ¬.¬, though ill keep them for if i ever get wi-fi), I ran into Mespirit. Decided to try catch it (it was already into red HP), then found i only had one Ultra Ball. To my surprise, it caught it. Yay for now owning all the pixies. Did also run into Cresselia.. but my only pokemon which a sleep inducing move is my Lv.35 Bronzong, which is outrun by Cresselia.

crazysteve1001
14th November 2009, 6:01 PM
The other day i got bored so i started a new game on platinum trained piplup ran into a shinx caught it. While i was looking for a male starly i ran into a shiny bidoof. I caught it, destroyed roark with my level 17 prinplup. Beat team galactic with Dawn. Got to florarama Starly evolved while batteling people in vally windwork. While battling Mars shinx evolved. Got through eterna forest. When i got to Eterna city i went staight to gym. Destroyed Gardenia with staravia (now level 23). Looking for someone i can keep in my team that will learn cut.

LadyMiir
14th November 2009, 6:57 PM
My national dex is now COMPLETE!!! :D With the hatching of my Cacnea, that is officially 493 out of 493. Next stop, Battle Factory, I've already won the silver print, and working towards my colored medal.

Linkdarkside
14th November 2009, 7:33 PM
well today i finally caugth Regigigas and i trade a Eevee for a Magmortal for my pokedex he have a awfull nature. lol

DSDark
14th November 2009, 7:41 PM
Got an Acreus for my Diamond and Platinum games.

Also i found Lucian in the Canalave City Library which i didn't know could happen

foxyman1167
14th November 2009, 7:42 PM
I finished EV training my Lucario in Attack and Speed, and dumped it in the PC. After about an hour or two, out of complete luck, I hatched a Na´ve Chimchar with 15/23/4/31/31/31. The Defense IV kinda sucks, but its not gonna survive anything more with a 31 IV. I'd keep breeding for a better Attack IV, but the mother isn't any good and I only hatched 3 females in 3 hours. About to EV train it to become a MixApe, but not exactly sure about it.

My EVd Timid Heatran also beat Candice, Volkner, Fantina, and Cheryl at the Battleground. Did all the other daily stuff, like the reporter and the Great Marsh shard guy.

foxyman1167
14th November 2009, 7:44 PM
I finished EV training my Lucario in Attack and Speed, and dumped it in the PC. After about an hour or two, out of complete luck, I hatched a Na´ve Chimchar with 15/23/4/31/31/31. The Defense IV kinda sucks, but its not gonna survive anything more with a 31 IV. I'd keep breeding for a better Attack IV, but the mother isn't any good and I only hatched 3 females in 3 hours. About to EV train it to become a MixApe, but not exactly sure about it.

My EVd Timid Heatran also beat Candice, Volkner, Fantina, and Cheryl at the Battleground. Did all the other daily stuff, like the reporter and the Great Marsh shard guy.

foxyman1167
14th November 2009, 7:46 PM

foxyman1167
14th November 2009, 7:51 PM

arceus117
14th November 2009, 8:05 PM
Breeded my charizard for bout 200 eggs, recently got arceus, and got a shiny phanpy.

arceus117
14th November 2009, 8:07 PM
Breeded my charizard for bout 200 eggs, recently got arceus, and got a shiny phanpy.

foxyman1167
14th November 2009, 11:54 PM
I just beat Tower Tycoon Palmer and Battle Castle Valet Darach today, got the Prints for the Castle, and loads of BP. I have 287BP, but I bought a Choice Band, and considering buying a Muscle Band.

Currently beating the E4 with my EVd Timid Heatran, leveling it up to lvl 100, currently lvl 97, and leveling up my EVd Na´ve Lucario, currently lvl 42. I have beaten the E4 17 times, currently on my 18th.

foxyman1167
15th November 2009, 12:05 AM
I just beat Tower Tycoon Palmer and Battle Castle Valet Darach today, got the Prints for the Castle, and loads of BP. I have 287BP, but I bought a Choice Band, and considering buying a Muscle Band.

Currently beating the E4 with my EVd Timid Heatran, leveling it up to lvl 100, currently lvl 97, and leveling up my EVd Na´ve Lucario, currently lvl 42. I have beaten the E4 17 times, currently on my 18th.

neo darkrai
15th November 2009, 12:22 AM
It took a while, but I caught an Adamant Dratini with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed. I also did some RNG stuff and bred myself a Shiny Adamant Beldum. Just soft resetting for IVs. Now I need to EV train my Dratini into a Dragon Dance Dragonite.

Lugion
15th November 2009, 2:29 AM
Got two Arceus today. Have the Wonder Card on Diamond, too, but I'm trying to get a good nature from that one, and I can't decide which one I want. Probably something that is good for Special Attack.

Sapphire Phoenix
15th November 2009, 2:49 AM
Well, I did some trades over the GTS (got me a Johto Lugia), and I'm planning on using it since I have nothing better to do. Then I re-arranged my boxes so that they'll be in National Dex order, and I battled my rival and some gym leaders using my beloved Arceus X3

The last thing I did was that I attempted to chain for a shiny Skarmory, but I got bored and stopped after 8 :/

Cutty
15th November 2009, 3:51 AM
Well in my Platinum game, I got only 4 shiny Ralts from 3 days resetting =|
and I still need like 13 more Ralts w/ the natures I wants (for syncer). The chain broke as I accidentally slipped my finger. I'll get back to chain Ralts again later.

Currently I'm trying to chain for shiny Poochyena. Doesn't work that well.
I haven't traveled the rest of the map, I'll do it as soon as I got the brown yena.

I'm still waiting for my HG to arrive, it's been like weeks. Oh I dunno, maybe it went missing somewhere. Bad thing always happens to good ppl like me.^^

Clay Psyduck
15th November 2009, 3:04 PM
My DS broke a year ago (literally) and I am finally getting my DSi on my birthday Tuesday, but even still, my girlfriend let me use her DSi at Toys R Us so I could get Arceus on my Diamond version.

It was awesome because I haven't gotten to play my game in a year (technically, even longer, excluding moving things back and forth between my game and Pokemon Ranch) so it was nice to see my Pokemon again. Also leveled my Skizzy (Crobat) to level 50 on the car ride.

When I get my DSi and can play again, I need to re-organize my Pokemon (My Pokemon Ranch sending them back put them all in weird places).

Last box is always Unowns, the box before that is always Legendary, and the box before that is my favorites/alternate starters.

Normally, I set up all the boxes by type, but I think I'll do National Dex order this time.

I also need to finish getting the Hoenn Pokemon, and the last few evolutions in Sinnoh. And Heatran. I never went out of my way to capture it because I thought it was ugly, haha.

Spenner
15th November 2009, 4:57 PM
Getting frustrated while on Diamond atm.. Breeding for beneficial natures for my Platinum restart team. So far, after one day.. i have my Modest Feebas. Currently breeding for an Adamant Swinub.. with a Ditto and Piloswine that came from the same Leaf Green cartridge. Ahh well, atleast i have a Magcargo to speed up the hatching.

Now Just got to breed for a Modest Dratini, Modest Magnemite, Impish Rhydon, and then trade all my good poke's from my current Platinum (ohh, and bother to catch Regigigas), then restart with Chimchar. Ohh, then trade that Chimchar to Diamond, and breed for a Hasty/Naive one. The joys of breeding :/

Edit: The next Swinub egg that hatched was Adamant. Yay.

neo darkrai
15th November 2009, 5:30 PM
While leveling up my Shelgon in Route 222 I came across a Shiny Magnemite. Like all other random shiny encounters, I caught it in a Premier Ball. Careful nature with Sturdy for its ability. Not that I really care since I already have a Magnezone. At least I have another thing to brag about if I really wanted to.

-MX-
15th November 2009, 5:36 PM
I love the new Diamond team I made. Their EXP gain rate is pretty fast so I don't have to slog through so many Bidoof. Also half of them hatched with amazing natures, so it's pretty good.

Teddiursa
Adamant
Close Combat
Fake Tears
Lick
Leer

Treecko
Careful
Pound
Leer
Absorb

Numel
Hardy
Growl
Tackle
Ember

Murkrow
Timid
Peck
Astonish
Wing Attack
Pursuit

Squirtle
Brave (supposed to be a physical variant)
Tackle
Tail Whip

Ralts
Lax (male; all moves will be changed)
Calm Mind
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

foxyman1167
15th November 2009, 6:00 PM
Finally finished EV training my Na´ve Chimchar to become a Nasty MixApe. It just evolved into Infernape, and I taught it Close Combat and Grass Knot. I also beat the E4 for the 20th time, my Rival got suprisingly stronger (I thought he went to the 70's and then the 80's, didn't expect him to jump to the 80's), and will beat him and the Gym Leaders at the Battleground later.

About to start breeding either a Gallade (False Swipe/Hypnosis/Mean Look/Swords Dance) or Breloom (False Swipe/Spore/Swords Dance/?). I wish either one of them could learn Foresight/Odor Sleauth. I may even just train a Smeargle, even though his attack stat is crappy.

GolemGuy
15th November 2009, 11:23 PM
I just finished EV training my first ever Pokemon, a Carvahna. :)

Currently leveling it up at the Battleground.

I must say, that's a lot less painful than I thought it would be.

Lugion
16th November 2009, 12:14 AM
Finally settled on a Quiet Arceus on Diamond today. It has outstanding IVs in Special Attack, which is great.

Also bred and began EV training a Bellyzard. I actually find Naughty to be a better nature than Adamant, because Naughty doesn't hinder Special Attack.

AlexKZ
16th November 2009, 12:20 AM
I haven't posted here in a few days. Lets see, what did I do...

Yesterday I received a shiny Oddish from a fellow Serebii user. She's Naive nature. I EV'd her 252 Att, 4 Hp, 252 Speed. She is now quite a bulky Bellossom. I made her move pool Leaf Blade, Drain Punch, Sword Dance, and Sleeping Powder. I'm currently leveling her up in Victory Road.

I also had a Beldum swarm today. There a pain to catch, so I'm just going to wait and get one when going through my Emerald Scramble.

charizardtrainer16
16th November 2009, 12:32 AM
trying to EV trade a machop into a sleeptalkin machamp. not going well. breeding and EV training is easy but quite boring so Ive been taking trips to the battle frontier in between training so, ehh

foxyman1167
16th November 2009, 5:34 AM
Its official. I have a Gold Print from the Battle Arcade. It was actually quite easy, even more than the first round.
My Scizor lead things off, but Blaziken was up first, so I sacrificed it to scout. Sure enough, it loses half its health for OHKOing Scizor with Flare Blitz.
I bring in Garchomp, and it Swords Danced while Blaziken used Flare Blitz again. I OHKO with Earthquake.
Togekiss is next, with a burn from the game board. I OHKO with Stone Edge.
Zapdos is last, also with a burn. I OHKO with Outrage.
So now I have 3 Silver, and a Gold Print. Stupid Battle Hall keeps beating me. Its such a simple idea, but its easier said than done. The highest I got was up to 48 with my Ambipom. Other than that, my Electivire got up to 19. Cross Chop missed and then a crit Frustration from an Ursaring OHKOd me.
My EVd Jolly Lucario is currently lvl 61! It managed to beat Roark, Candice, Marley, and Maylene all my itself.

PS anyone wonder why Maylene has a lvl 66 Lucario when everyone else's powerhouse is 65?

Onyx Umeki
16th November 2009, 6:48 AM
Got me a mild arceusX2
& a modest one!

Ily toys R us

FlareonJupiter
16th November 2009, 8:35 PM
- Caught Cresselia last night. Took me 30 out of 35 Dusk Balls... but I'm happy. She has a Mild nature.

- At the GTS, I got a Spiritomb for a Breloom, and later a Manaphy for a Qwilfish. I took Manaphy and Ditto to the Day Care and eventually hatched a Phione.

- My Banette and Gardevoir are both close to Level 70...

- Mass breakout of Beldum today. Even with Ultra Balls, they are a pain in the butt to catch... and they eventually knock themselves out with Take Down.

Tyranitar96
16th November 2009, 8:42 PM
- Chained for (male) Kirlia broke at 26
- Tryed to ev train a Noctowl (a lost cause but, whatever Noctowl is cool)
- Chained for (male) Kirlia again and broke it at 16

foxyman1167
17th November 2009, 12:00 AM
My EVd Jolly Lucario made it to level 65 today after beating Candice, Roark, and Cheryl at the Battleground. Accidently saved with Fantina there too, but realised all three of his current moves, most of her Ghosts are immune to, with the exception of EQ in the case of Banette and Dusknoir. About to go finish the other daily events.

AlexKZ
17th November 2009, 3:10 AM
I bred some Zangoose. One had great IV's so I decided to EV train it.

After training, I checked the IV's again, and the IV went down? But the Battle Tower guy still says my Speed is 31, yet the calc says 30...?

leilukin
17th November 2009, 4:30 AM
-Continued my training by battling the trainers in Battleground.
-Made Poffins and tried to evolve my Bashful male Feebas, but failed because its Sheen had become full before its Beauty reached the maximum value. :( Therefore, I chose a Queit female Feebas to evolve. As I am not really good at making Poffins, I had to buy dry Poffins from Veilstone Department Store. Finally, my female Feebas evolved into Milotic! :D
-According to my PokeDex, I had seen 300 Pokemon.

Current team:
Lv.60 Staraptor
Lv.58 Giratina
Lv.63 Empoleon
Lv.60 Luxray
Lv.59 Bronzong
Lv.59 Garchomp

Typhlosion Trainer
17th November 2009, 6:17 AM
All I did on Diamond was soft reset to try to get a good nature for my Arceus. I am taking a break from it. So I will continue tomorrow.

An00bis
17th November 2009, 9:47 AM
I just bought the Gorgeous Royal Ribbon for my Lucario. He now has 22 Ribbons and will be the candidate for the " Perfect Poffins " I plan on making. He needs them to solo the Master Rank Pokemon Contests. He's also up for the Double Ability Ribbon. One more set but this one's making me the most nervous. I nearly got swept by Magmortar on Battle 7. The only Pokemon on the Team that could outrun it already fainted at that point. Have to be more careful next time.

After getting back to 999,999 money on hand (easiest way for me to buy Vitamins) I'm going to take a break from my Pearl to work on my nearly untouched Platinum. It was supposed to be a present for a relative but they gave up at Crasher Wake's Gym months ago. Just for fun I think I'll make it a Scramble Challenge.

WhyteMage
17th November 2009, 9:53 AM
Just got the silver prints from Palmer and Darach. Damn, were those battles fun. I had to trade my Starmie from pearl in to take on Palmer though, as his Rhyperior destroyed me the first time. Starmie wiped him out though.

Darach was much more fun. It was my Metagross, Charizard and Umbreon. He led with Empoleon, who Metagross wasted with earthquake. Then came the fun part. I switched in Umbreon, who then proceeded to toxic stall the rest of his team using wish and protect. That battle was so good it's now on my vs. recorder.

Other than my battle frontier success though, not much has happened.

fishyfool
17th November 2009, 3:12 PM
So, yeah, after restarting Platinum, I've had a whale of a time so far. Highlights to the third badge:

~Ashaming Mars' Purugly with an Onix which had Harden and Screech, with epic comedy value.
~Finding a decent Gligar and noting the fact that there was a Dusk Stone just inside the secret part of Wayward Cave, roughly at the opposite wall just as you enter the Gible area.
~Proving, once and for all, that a level 23 Clefairy needs no damaging moves to stall out two thirds of Fantina's team and still sponging a critical Psybeam from Mismaggy before sleeping it with Sing for a Luxio to destroy.

foxyman1167
17th November 2009, 3:31 PM
Also lost my streak of 35 at the Battle Factory after my Drapion, Weezing, and Machamp lost to a Life Orb Brave Bird Skarmory and a Politoed with Hydro Pump and Hypnosis.

On a good note, I have a 42 win streak at the Battle Tower, my best so far. I hope to at least beat Palmer, with my Scizor, Starmie, and Garchomp.

Nightlingbolt
17th November 2009, 10:00 PM
I've been working on getting a pair of Eevee to evolve. Sunny's going to be an Espeon and Ringo's going to be an Umbreon. I've elected to walk 45,000 steps, which is going to be hard if i don't find a way to occupy myself while I play.

Today was a good day. I caught a female Natu I named Tutu, got Pokerus, which doesn't do anything for me since I'm not a competitive battler, and on my way through Eterna Forest, I caught a Beautifly I named Mosaic. Wurmple's evolutions are easier to name when you catch an evolved form. :) I also got a few Lure Balls and a Heart Scale for bringing a Tentacool (Luppi) to the guy in Solaceon Town.

foxyman1167
18th November 2009, 12:09 AM
My EVd Jolly Lucario leveled up from 65 to 70 after beating Roark, Gardenia, Volkner, and Mira at the Battleground.

Pucca_ness
18th November 2009, 11:31 AM
I've had boundless shiny luck lately October brought me 3 sentret, 2 shinx, Pinsir, Charmander (yay) and starly and so far in November i have obtained 3 Mareep and a Roselia =]

The latest thing i done was trade one of my shiny Sentrets, a shiny Mareep and a normal Cranidos for Jirachi, Lugia and Ho-oh, that puts my pokedex when i get them on to my diamond game to 491/493 xD Just need Celebi and Arceus!

I'm not getting to keep these legendaries however i can eventually obtain my own Jirachi from the person's pokemon box and at least they'll be on record for the GTS =]

Since i don't really have the room for 3 of the same pokemon i don't mind about not getting my shinys back.

Ace of ♠
18th November 2009, 12:04 PM
Finally finished EV training my Careful(fail) shiny gengar!
Also broke a gastly chain at 32! Awesome!

foxyman1167
18th November 2009, 1:03 PM
I lost to Battle Tower Tycoon Palmer at Battle 49. It was such a stupid mistake that cost me the battle. My Scizor should have broken Heartan's Focus Sash with Bullet Punch, but I thought I was faster and tried to KO with Brick Break. Well at least I know for next time.

After I lost, I got my streak back up to 21, beat Palmer again for like the 10th time. His first round team is mega Starmie weak, or any pokemon that can learn Surf, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt.

DarkerShining
18th November 2009, 1:36 PM
I finally earned enough battle points for a dragon pulse TM and taught it to my Charizard. I'm also training a Vaporeon and a Furret now. The Vaporeon is level 52, and the Furret is level 38. I also need to earn some more battle points for a shadow ball TM for the Vaporeon and a brick break TM for my Furret.

Hurricos
18th November 2009, 3:03 PM
I'm currently learning how to get flawless pokemon and I'm also trying to get my gold symbol from the battle factory.

darkguizaum
18th November 2009, 9:14 PM
'kay,so I figured out I didn't have any flying pokes.

Rotom:Out
Togepi:In

So I got Maylene's badge with ease (OHKO'D Machoke and Meditite with Psycho Cut (Gallade) and Lucario with EQ (Gliscor))
Rival Battle in front of fifth gym,all OHKO'D
Wake,all OHKO'D

Tangrowth:Out
Magnemite:In

Byron,all OHKO'D

Saturn,all OHKO'D

So now going to Twinleaf

TEAM

;475;Marth lvl 45

Swords Dance
Psycho Cut
Leaf Blade
Brick Break

;462;Zap Lvl 45

TBolt
Flash Cannon
Magnet Bomb
Lock-on

;229;Rex lvl 45

Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Shadow Ball
Faint Attack

;472;Scorpion lvl 45

EQ
Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Night Slash

;130;Draco lvl 45

Aqua Tail (Gonna be Waterfall)
Dragon Dance
Surf(Gonna be EQ)
Ice Fang

;468;FlinchHax

Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Flamethrower
Roost

AlexKZ
18th November 2009, 10:53 PM
I've been leveling up Zangoose with the E4, he's at 38 right now.

I also got 10 ribbons on one pokemon, my Shiny Bellossom. I bought here the first two ribbons from the Ribbon Society. I'll buy here the last when I get the money. I also decided to enter Bellossom into the Contests. Won through Ultra Rank. Working on Master. :)

Cutty
19th November 2009, 6:03 AM
My HG has finally arrived yesterday. I havent touched my Platinum again. Im still chaining for shiny Poochyena without any good result yet. So I'll prolly post in HG/SS section for recent happening for the time being. I'm SRing for a shiny starter.
Anyway, Im planning to buy me a DSi so I can work on both games.
I hope I can get the cheapest one.

Spenner
19th November 2009, 9:23 AM
My luck doesn't seem to have run out..Chimchar, which i still need to obtain. Decided to do some honey tree searching, so I put Honey on the tree's around Solaceon. 1st tree: Male Combee, which i caught with the intention of breeding for a female. 2nd tree: Female Combee! I usually have to search for ages to find rarer pokemon.

DarkerShining
19th November 2009, 10:37 AM
Still training Vaporeon and Furret. Vaporeon is currently level 58 and Furret is level 45. I also did a few more battles in the battle frontier to earn battle points for TM's and managed to get a brick TM for Furret. Now I just need to get a shadow ball TM for my Vaporeon. I also made my first pokemon trade over Wi-Fi last night.

Rokroad
19th November 2009, 4:53 PM
After I defeated the E4 and completed my dex I went to the Island of Glory.

Battled Flint and Volkner and went to the Battle Factory. I used a Scizor, Ampharos and Snorlax and made a 21 streak till Thorton beated me with his Politoed, Mismagius and Kingdra.

Tyrannotaur
19th November 2009, 6:59 PM
I restarted my alternate copy of Diamond cause I was bored with EV Training. I decided to do my own challenge. Basically I went back to my Fire Red and Emerald and did all the In-game trades. then I pal parked them and traded them in at the beginning of my new game. I plan to use a team of all In-game Trade pokemon from previous generations. Right now my team is...
CH'DING w/ Stick level 17
TANGENY level 23
COROSO level 28
MR.NIDO level 13
MIMIEN level 15
SKITI level 22

Although right now I am just using the Piplup I choose until I am able to get the badge from Gardenia. Its a pretty tough challenge. I think if I where to redo it I would make sure to do the ingame trades at the lowest level possible so that they listen to me for a bit longer. But I am enjoying it. Feel free to use this idea BTW. Just try to give me some credit.. :)
-;248;

Aesir22
19th November 2009, 8:49 PM
Diamond:
Did some SRs for a shiny Cresselia today at work, stil no luck ofcourse..

Platinum:
Stopped SRing for shiny Shaymin for now. Got a Ditto from Japan...Put it in the daycare with a sableye. Hoping to get a shiny..Hatched 43 eggs so far..

Shiny hunter Reece
19th November 2009, 9:03 PM
Platinum: Got a shiny piplup a while back. Only took somewhere around 120 hatched eggs.
Then put a chimchar in the daycare. Hatched about 10 boxes of eggs so far with no shinies as of now.

Rainy Lotad
20th November 2009, 12:06 AM
Restarted Platinum a few days back and just got my first badge.
Team used against Roark: L12 Ponyta, L14 Staravia, L14 Shinx, L14 Piplup, L14 Machop.

My current plans are:
1) Make way to Floarama Town.
2) Rid Galactic from the Windworks.
3) Find something that can use HM01 Cut on my way to Eterna City.
4) Train for Gardenia.

dpdude
20th November 2009, 12:13 AM
platinum:i am in the process of hatching mudkips for a relaxed one, and after 25 mudkips, i finally gave up for the day. but im going to finish later today or tomorrow.

Draknir
20th November 2009, 12:36 AM
Since my last post(A week ago yesterday), I have beaten Crasher Wake, Fantina, and Byron. Hippopotas evolved just before I went to face Crasher Wake, so I taught her Thunder Fang using a Heart Scale I'd picked up a while back. Despite Being a Ground type, she went to war in the Pastoria Gym. Trained everybody to Lv.38 afterward, and did the whole Celestic Town thing. Skuntank went to war in the Hearthome Gym, as did Murkrow(Who fainted while battling Fantina >_>) and Hippowdon. I, before fighting Byron, trained everybody to Lv.40, which was sort of hard since I wanted to wait to meet Riley. Beat the Canalave Gym easily with Flamethrower from Skuntank and Earthquake(God that was a life saver for it to learn it at Lv.40) from Hippowdon. Decided to go underground where I managed to dig up a Fire Stone, which I'd been needing for my Heart Gold, as well as a slew of other items. After beating Saturn and Mars at the lakes, I went to Iron Island and met Riley. By this time, Empoleon and Skuntank were Lv.42, so I just had Vespiquen, Murkrow, and Hippowdon with me. Got the Riolu Egg, and caught an Onix to evolve as my Land HM Slave and a Graveler to give the Fire Stone to. Traded over Onix holding one of the Metal Coats I stole a while back, and the Graveler to my Heart Gold. After trading, I went and got TM 26. Caught my Sea HM Slave, a Finneon, outside of Canalave. Seeing as how I had a Lv.16 Dratini in my Heart Gold, and foreign Pokémon level up faster, I traded the Dratini into my Diamond for some fast training, which is where I am now.

Sprite=Main Team Member, Smilie=Extra Team Member/HM Slave
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/97/Spr_4d_395.png-Empoleon-♂-Lv.43-Gentle-Likes to Run-Aqua Jet/Metal Claw/Surf/Peck
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7b/Spr_4d_416.png-Vespiquen-♀-Lv.43-Bashful-Mischievous-Attack Order/Gust/Power Gem/Heal Order
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/11/Spr_4d_198_m.png-Murkrow-♂-Lv.42-Mild-Capable of Taking Hits-Wing Attack/Astonish/Faint Attack/Fly
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/68/Spr_4d_435.png-Skuntank-♀-Lv.42-Sassy-Likes to run-Flamethrower/Hidden Power/Night Slash/Toxic
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/44/Spr_4d_450_f.png-Hippowdon-♀-Lv.42-Docile-Sturdy body-Rock Tomb/Thunder Fang/Crunch/Earthquake
;208;-ハガネール-♀-Lv.33-HM Slave 1
;456;-Finneon-♀-Lv.20-HM Slave 2
;147;-ミニリュウ -♀-Lv.21-HG Extremespeed Dratini that is being trained to Lv.37

neo darkrai
20th November 2009, 12:59 AM
As of right now, I am leveling up my Shelgon to level 50. A little bit, at Route 222, I had a random encounter with a shiny Wingull and caught it in a Premier Ball. That means I have four random encountered shinies. Back to Shelgon, he's one level away from being an awesome Salamence.

Dragon trainer
20th November 2009, 11:34 AM
Pearl: Currently breeding up new pokemon for new diamond team. Include Trapinch/Spiritomb/Lapras/Cranidos/Eevee/Elekid.

Diamond: Nothing until full team is thought of.

Platinum: Still going though Shinnoh 'dex, next i will hopefully breed up a adamant male ralts and a female modest/timid ralts for Gardevoir/Gallade and go though the game and start catching pokemon.

gamerdude123
20th November 2009, 4:08 PM
Decited to soft reset for a shiny porygon one problem i forgot to save i still got a shiny porygon from it though

Polarix
20th November 2009, 7:32 PM
I recently restarted my Platinum and have now managed to obtain 7 gym badges. I'm going to train a few levels up before I go through the Team Galactic building in Veilstone. My team is:

Infernape Level 45
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Flame Wheel
-Close Combat

Glaceon Level 46
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
-Water Pulse
-Quick Attack

Gardevoir Level 45
-Psychic
-Magical leaf
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt

Togekiss Level 45
-Shock Wave
-Grass Knot
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere

I'm thinking of adding another member to the team, suggestions?

DarkerShining
20th November 2009, 9:46 PM
Platinum: I'm still training my Pokemon, in addition to Vaporeon and Furret, I'm also now training an Arbok. Vaporeon is currently level 83, Furret is level 72 and Arbok is level 62. Also, after a couple of multi battles at the battle arcade with a friend of mine, I had enough battle points to afford the shadow ball TM I wanted for my Vaporeon.

neo darkrai
21st November 2009, 12:47 AM
I just finished watching the Arceus movie and decided to play Platinum. To celebrate, except not really, I chose to battle the Elite Four with my Eigakan Arceus. Nothing really exciting, but it felt weird having only one Pokemon on my team.

Ksi
21st November 2009, 3:22 AM
Platinum: As of last night. I caught two female Combee in the same run around Sinnoh to search for Pokemon via the Honey Trees. Got a Naughty and Careful one, so I am feeling pretty happy about. Got the Macho Brace after I got home from school, but don't plan to utilize it yet.

I am currently training my team for the E4 after losing to Aaron TWICE. Not too happy about it. My team is as follows.

Sneasel
- Faint Attack, Slash, Agility, Icy Wind.
Scyther
-X-Scissor, Slash, Night Slash, Brick Break.
Golduck
-Surf, Waterfall, Blizzard, Aqua Jet.
Infernape
-Close Combat, Mach Punch, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower.
-Staraptor
-Fly, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Close Combat.
Machoke
-Strength, Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Cross Chop

I will be training them all to level 50 then fixing their move sets here and there.

foxyman1167
21st November 2009, 2:15 PM
Since my last post, I have been working on the Battle Tower. I keep getting past the first round with Palmer, but haven't reached the second round yet. I keep getting beaten around battle 40-45 by Counter/Magic Coat pokemon.

My EVd Jolly Lucario is coming along great, currently lvl 90, and should be level 100 by tomorrow. I need to start training my EVd Na´ve Mixape, and my EVd Salamence and Dragonite. Luckily, the dragons are from Pearl, so faster level up.

I decided to quit my Ground monotype, and instead, playthrough the game trying out pokes I never use, like Kricketot and Ponyta.

AlexKZ
21st November 2009, 11:08 PM
I finally decided to EV train my Modest Manaphy. After EV training her, I put her in the daycare with a Ditto to get some Phione eggs. Got 6 eggs, then took both pokes out of the daycare. Hatched the eggs, none were that great, but quite a bit had 30 SpD and Speed IVs. I may train one to be a somewhat wall, but not too sure.

I put one up on the GTS for a Japanese Ditto. Hopefully I find one soon. :)

Cosmar
22nd November 2009, 2:35 AM
US Platinum: Switched Linoone out for Kyogre, and raised Vaporeon + Miltank to Level 80. SR'd until I got some trainers in the Battleground that Miltank could defeat with (just) Body Slam.

I'm going to go after the E4 after I've defeated the Battleground trainers/done my daily stuff. Miltank's going to be a pain to raise, but that's the problem with defensive/support PokÚmon =\

Forever&Always
22nd November 2009, 3:48 AM
Well.
I started a new game in Pearl. Picked Piplup for my starter. As much as I hate him/her. Trained and Caught a boy Shinx with intimidate. Trained some more and I caught a Budew. Currently training Budew because its terribly weak. But my exact location is around Jubilife and Sandgem training.

Zeri
22nd November 2009, 4:37 AM
Restarted Platinum.
Currently training traded Chikorita, and traded Shiny Ponyta for Roark.

Typhlosion Trainer
22nd November 2009, 5:28 AM
I did quite a bit of breeding today for me and a friend. Also I did a set of 7 battles at the Battle Arcade.

DarkerShining
22nd November 2009, 10:37 AM
Platinum: Still training Pokemon, Vaporeon and Furret both reached level 100 yesterday. Arbok is currently level 73. I've decided to begin training of my Torchic and Squirtle as well, I'm currently trying to infect Torchic with pokerus by having him in my party next to my pokerus infected Bidoof. Once this is done, I'll put Bidoof back in storage and have Torchic pass it on to Squirtle.

foxyman1167
22nd November 2009, 11:12 AM
Restarted my Platinum yesterday, named myself Paul, and chose Chimchar. Caught a few pokemon and traded in the eggs for my team. Trained them up to lvl 10 on Route 202, and got the Poketch. Beat all the trainers, my team at lvl 12, and trained on Route 207. Beat Roark easy with my Buizel and Onix. Caught a Bidoof for a HKM Slave outside Oreburgh Gate, and currently headed for Jubilife.

My team:
Zubat lvl 15
Onix lvl 16
Lickitung lvl 15
Heracross lvl 15
Houndour lvl 15
Buizel lvl 16

Missingno. Master
22nd November 2009, 2:03 PM
Well, yesterday, I uploaded a rather humorous battle video. I was using a Magikarp, and my opponent was using Gyarados, Jumpluff, and Wobbuffet. Guess who won? If you said the other guy, you are sadly mistaken. I won. Now, how does a Magikarp beat a Gyarados, a Jumpluff, and a Wobbuffet? Easy. The Magikarp must be level 100, fully EV trained, and holding a White Herb, and knowing Tackle, Flail, and Bounce, and the opponent's Gyarados, Jumpluff, and Wobbuffet must be level 50, only know Splash, no EVs whatsoever, and hold either Toxic or Flame Orbs. I'd tell you the number of the battle video, only I don't have my DS at the moment and thus can't tell you. Just search for Magikarp battle videos, you'll find it.

disposable_heroes
22nd November 2009, 2:10 PM
LOLs at Missingno. Master

I was preparing my team for a battle tournament hosted by someone on YouTube, so I was training my Magmortar that I got from the GTS, and I used it in the Battle Arcade Double Battles. Only then did I realize that it was LV.30, not LV.50. Nonetheless, I was still able to perform a decent job, though I nearly lost on the 21st battle. The opponent's Lanturn was so annoying, but luckily, it didn't have Volt Absorb, so I could hit it with Thunder. In the end, it was my Starmie and Infernape facing that Lanturn, all in the red. I hit it with Signal Beam and I won. ^_^

Anyway, continuing with my Magmortar, I bought a White Herb from the Battle Shops, and I used it in a Double Battle (Starmie/Magmortar vs. Magnezone/Gardevoir, Pokémon Center) and I used Overheat (on Magnezone! Duh...). The White Herb restored my status. Then I realized it could only be used once! The really bad thing: I saved afterward. What a waste of 30 BP. >_>

Spenner
22nd November 2009, 2:49 PM
Decided to change the team I'm going to use for my Platinum restart. Taking out Magnezone (Didnt like its moveset for ingame), and Rhyperior (not happy about it having a shared type with Mamoswine) and replacing them with Alakazam and Scizor. On Diamond, caught myself an Abra, and currently running around Rt.229 looking for a Scyther to breed for my Platinum Team.

Edit: Started using the Pokeradar, and found myself a Venomoth. Definatly catching that.

Zeri
22nd November 2009, 3:04 PM
Beat Roark, Bayleef lv.16, Ponyta lv.14, now heading towards Floroma.

FlareonJupiter
22nd November 2009, 3:15 PM
As of yesterday, every member of my team has an Effort Ribbon. Banette finally earned his after reaching Level 76!

I've been battling the Gym Leaders and the other Trainers at the Battleground to give my Pokemon valuable experience. Some are easier than others... depends on the individual skills and level of each member of my team.

Not only that, but I've been making use of the VS Seeker in certain areas. I've also had battles in the various Pokemon Centers and even the restaurant (despite the fact that the Pokemon are all much weaker now that my team's levels are so high). The experience points add up, and I have a couple of Lucky Eggs in my bag just in case.

Once I've got everybody to the Level 75-80+ range, I'll be taking on the Elite Four...

My team currently ranges from Level 57 (Cloyster) to 87 (Flareon).

Forever&Always
22nd November 2009, 5:27 PM
Well on todays adventure, I trained Budew quite some, as I did with Piplup. In Oreburgh Mines, I decided to catch a Zubat. Adamant Natured, so it should be a decent attacker. I ran into a level ten geodude, a pokemon I haven't used since r/b/y era. But of course I mis-clicked so instead of stun spore with Budew I used absorb and it fainted :( I also am trying to run around so I can evolve Budew into Roselia before I get to Eterna City. I feel as I am neglecting Shinx. He's been on Level 11 for a while. On this runthrough of the game I am trying to use pokemon I barely, or even rarely use. I want my final team to be: Empoleon,Roserade,Luxray,Crobat,Possibly Palkia and Rapidash. This team isn't 100% put into stone but I hope I can actually succed in this game without getting bored and shutting it off for a while. But back to my idea Of Budew, Its gonna be a while before I can evolve it into a Roserade which honestly sucks. But knowing me, I'm probably gonna box it before I even get to Canalave City.
~<3

@2:35 eastern standard time.
Well. The usual did a lot of running so my points of happiness can go up for Budew and Zubat. Trained every one except Shinx a bit. But as I said, I feel as if im neglecting Shinx. Trained in Roark's gym and defeated him way to easily. Budew used stun spore on Geodude and Onyx then growth twice mega drain repeat. But I let Piplup defeat Cranidos. Trained Zubat a bit more. And As I headed towards Floraroma Town I did the mini-event with the Team Galactics. Used Piplup and at the end of the battle he evolved. I'm putting a hold on using Prinplup and Budew. I need Zubat and Shinx to level up. I also caught a Bidoof for HM Slave. I saved in the Pokemon Center of Floaroma.

Spenner
22nd November 2009, 8:42 PM
Finished hatching my eggs. Yay. Though I'm starting to doubt the everstone and natures breeding trick.. 3 boxes of Scyther with not one of them having the same nature as the parents.. damn the parent for not having Technician. Anyways, just checked todays swarm, and it turns out its Beldum :D. Time to bring out my Hypnosis Bronzong and False Swipe Scyther. Also, as an added ,bonus, While looking through my boxes, i found a Lv.4 Budew w/ pokerus. I'll be keeping that there. Maybe thats the one that infected my origanal team, and I didn't realise.

Edit: Just found a random Beldum in my box.. maybe I won't go in search of them. Since I'm already there, I'll search for Hippowdons

AlexKZ
22nd November 2009, 10:34 PM
I finally decided to go through the Stark Mountain Story line. (Only a month after beating the E4. What have I been doing?)

So I grabbed my lvl 23 Manaphy and attached an ExpShare. After getting through all of Stark Mountain, and I still think I missed some trainers, Manaphy was at lvl 47. I decided to continue training Manaphy after the story line, so I healed up, attached the lucky egg and went to train. Camerupts gave 3.3K xp, while Rhydon gave 4K xp. Good training. :)

Manaphy is currently 59.

foxyman1167
22nd November 2009, 11:50 PM
After I beat the Galactic Grunts in Jubilife, I tossed Heracross in the PC, and went to Floaroma Town. My Houndour beat the trainers along the way. Took Heracross back out, and went to the Meadow, and beat all the stupid Grunts. Got to the Windworks, and beat Mars pretty easily, my Heracross taking down Purugly. Headed for Eterna Forest, trained with Cheryl, abusing her healing, got everyone to lvl 20. Beat the trainers near Mt. Coronet/the Fisherman, and the Gym trainers. I beat Gardenia really easy, as a +2 Flamethrower from Houndour OHKOd Cherrim and Turtwig, and Wing Attack from Zubat 3HKOd Roserade only because of the Sitrus Berry. Healed, and took my HM Slave Bidoof back out. Went to the Eterna TG Building, beat all the Grunts, and my Onix beat Skuntank (Poison Gas missed x3 times =p). Just about to get the Togepi Egg from Cynthia.

Lickitung lvl 21
Zubat lvl 21
Houndour lvl 21
Buizel lvl 21
Heracross lvl 22
Onix lvl 22

Hibachi
23rd November 2009, 2:26 AM
Wow...it has been a while since I last posted here. So anyways here goes:

I didn't do much today. I spent a while in the Great Marsh looking for a Tropius. I found a few of them, but I struggled in capturing one. Eventually I managed to do so and I was extremely happy. Afterwards, I quickly began to train my Tropius to where it was near as strong as the rest of my pokemon in my party. When I eventually felt comfortable with my Tropius' strength, I made plans to challenge the gym leader of Pastoria City. I went and healed at the Pokemon Center and left for the gym. When I arrived at the gym, I met Jimmy and he challenged me to a battle. I started off the battle with Leafeon against his Staravia. Leafeon managed to win handily, but was no match for Jimmy's Monferno. I then used Torterra to defeat Monferno, as well as Jimmy's Roselia and Buizel. Jimmy complimented me on my strength and it really made me proud. After Jimmy left I went back to the Pokemon Center to heal my pokemon. I decided to postpone my battle for my fifth badge since it had been quite a long day already.

Torterra lv.40
Roselia lv.38
Leafeon lv.37
Tropius lv.37

foxyman1167
23rd November 2009, 1:04 PM
My Zubat evolved earlier, forgot he evolved so early. While trying to hatch the Egg, I used that time to gain some Happiness for Golbat, thanks to Cheryl's Soothe Bell. Beat all the trainers along Cycling Road, Golbat tried to evolve again, which I thought was pretty cool, but I want him to remain a Golbat for a while. Healed, and took out my HM Slave Bidoof. Got through both sections of Wayward Cave, taught TM Earthquake to Onix, and went to Hearthome with my team at lvl 24. Beat the trainers outside Mt. Coronet, and found Fantina at the Contest Hall, and beat the Gym Trainers. My Onix took down both Haunter and Duskull with Rock Slide, and Houndour beat Mismasgius easily. About to beat my Rival, and then go to Solaceon.

Golbat lvl 25
Onix lvl 25
Lickitung lvl 25
Heracross lvl 25
Houndour lvl 25
Buizel lvl 25

WhyteMage
23rd November 2009, 2:05 PM
Bred and EV trained an Electrike, soon be be a Manectric, because I remember using one in emerald and thinking he was pretty cool. Timid nature, with fairly decent IVs where it matters, and to my surprise (though I don't know why it was a surprise) female. Now I just have to think of a nickname for her and my outraging Kingdra. I also need to get my hands on an overheat TM for my Manectric.

And yes, at this point I am really just breeding and EV training completely random pokemon. Next on the list are Alakazam and Furret. Don't ask why I'm getting a Furret, the only reason I can give is I'm a KillerNacho fan.

FlareonJupiter
23rd November 2009, 4:37 PM
Flareon is nearly at Level 89... before I know it, she'll be at 90. I'm so proud of her *cries tears of joy*

*ahem* Anyway...

Yesterday, I caught three Pokemon and evolved one: there was a mass outbreak of Corsola on Route 230, and I went to Victory Road to capture a Dewgong and Lapras. Thanks to Flareon's Grip Claw, her Fire Spin did what I needed it to do. That, and her high level made their attacks do very little damage. I had a near scare when Lapras used Perish Song, but I finally caught him after it fell to 2.

I also evolved my Munchlax into Snorlax! With that, I showed him to the girl at Pal Park, along with my Kecleon. I now have all the Poketch apps (excluding the event-exclusive Stopwatch and Alarm Clock, of course LOL)!

AlexKZ
23rd November 2009, 6:09 PM
Well last night, I leveled up Manaphy to 70. I'm thinking of putting her up for trade, but still not sure.

Anyway, I decided I wanted to train an Armaldo, so I grabbed my claw fossil and went to the museum. I decided I didn't want to IV breed for a good Anorith, so I soft-reseted for a decent IV'd one. After about 15 minutes of resetting, I obtained this one:

Anorith - #347 (Mild)
HP: 25 - 27
Att: 21, 23
Def: 30
SpA: 20, 22, 24
SpD: 1, 3
Speed: 29

Its HP is Grass, so I'm thinking of just raising this one. I could use the HP to ward off Water, Rock, and Ground types. I think this will be a great Armaldo. I'm going to EV train it later. :)

Put a Phione for any Murkrow on the GTS. Haven't got a response. =\

DarkerShining
23rd November 2009, 6:12 PM
My Arbok finally reached level 100. I'm now training a Blaziken, Blastoise and Chimecho. The Blaziken is level 77, the Blastoise is level 36 and the Chimecho is level 49. I'm currently at the battle arcade, trying to earn some battle points so I can get a shadow ball TM for Chimecho.

Forever&Always
24th November 2009, 12:55 AM
Well.
After my last post last night, I trained and ran around some more. I defeated Gardenia easily, thanks to Zubat's Wing attack. After this battle Zubat evolved. Being the highest on my team. And still is, but Prinplup is currently in training. As is Luxio. Yes, I still feel neglectence towards him. :\ I did the event in the Eterna Building, defeated Jupiter by the skin on my nose. She defeated everyone except for Budew and Golbat.
Today: Drove on my handy dandy bike some, saw that Budew had two hearts, went to a battle and leveled up but no evoultion. Clicked Budew on the app, and remembered about the giant beating hearts it didn't have quite yet. I caught a Ponyta with a brave nature. I was actually wanting a Naive one, but I'm content at the minute. I also defeated the trainers on cycling road and currently I'm training Luxio and Prinplup.

Pingouin7
24th November 2009, 1:43 AM
At the moment, I'm at Eterna City.
I sync'd Rotom to get a Modest natured one.
Then I went and transformed my two Rotoms (One transfered from my previous save file) into Heat and Cut Rotom. Both are Modest nature.

I saved the game in front of Cynthia, trying to get Modest Togepi with Serene Grace.
But... Aarrgh! I got two Modest ones, but they both had Hustle!

Edit: AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
I hatched my Togepi Egg, and a Female Togepi came out of it.
Check the nature... Modest!
Check the ability... ... ... Hustle!

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy219/strhatpwnage/FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

Nightlingbolt
24th November 2009, 1:47 AM
Not much to say, still trying to get my Eevees to evolve. Sunny's about ready, but Ringo needs a bit more work.

In other news, I nicknamed my Diamond team. Here are their names:

Ray the Luxray (not very creative, I know)
Match the Infernape (a bit more creative, but not by much. Still, it's better than Flame or Blaze)
Puck the Staraptor (Here's my reasoning: Staraptor, Mukuhawk, Hawkey/Hockey, Puck)
Otto the Floatzel (from Otter)
Ramsey the Rampardos (from Rampardos)
Atlas the Torterra (basically, Torterra's a world in and of itself. Besides, I already had one named Ni)

All are male. Which brings me to...

Tomorrow I'm going to start my Pearl version. I'm going for an all-female team to try and offset my all-male Diamond team. I'm even going to play as the girl character!

Zeri
24th November 2009, 4:28 AM
Got through team galactic at the valley windworks, and made my way up through to eterna forest, joined up with cheryl and trained my team. Got to eterna city, went strait to Gardenia, and won. Ponyta lv.27, and Bayleef lv.25. Planning to beat team galactic and start training a togepi.

Typhlosion Trainer
24th November 2009, 5:25 AM
Well, I actually did something on my game I havent done in over a month since I havent played it: EV train. I ev trained this Adamant Beldum (now Metang) that I got through breeding the other day.

DarkerShining
24th November 2009, 10:47 PM
Blaziken has reached level 100. I'm still training my Blastoise and Chimecho, and I've started training a Cherrim as well. The Chimecho is level 53, Blastoise is level 41 and Cherrim is level 35. I also need to earn a few more battle points before I can afford the shadow ball TM I want for my Chimecho, and I also wish to get a calm mind TM for her.

AlexKZ
24th November 2009, 11:02 PM
Today was a GTS day. I traded a Lunatone for a Solrock. Trading a Phione for a Murkrow, and traded a Lunatone for a Cresselia. THe person with Cresselia wanted a lvl 50 Lunatone. My highest one was at 42. I quickly did the Battle Ground and some rare candies to level it up. Luckily when I got back to the GTS, Cresselia was still there. :)

Oh, and I finished EV training Anorith, just leveling him up now.

Forever&Always
25th November 2009, 1:01 AM
Today, Budew finally evolved into Roselia. Good day. Now its going to be forever until I can get a shiny stone. :'( But Golbat evolved into Crobat also, which the leader of my team in levels. Currently, I am training in the Veilstone Gym. Prinplup I'm trying to train, but he always dies and its Crobat to the rescue. Luxio I'm actually training. *gasp* But I'm going back to playing. I'll hopefully post later.

WhyteMage
25th November 2009, 2:43 AM
Well, I got my third silver print from the arcade. And this time, Charizard got to flex his fiery muscle as he outsped and vapourised Dahlia's pokemon, until I MISSED. But then it was Umbreon to the rescue with some toxic stalling goodness. Another 20BP for me, yay. Bought a choice scarf with it.

Other than that, Electrike evolved into Manectric, and is now level 50, along with many of my other pokemon. And my scarf Typhlosion learned eruption.

Still thinking of a nickname for Typhlosion, but I nicknamed Manectric Beowulf.

Forever&Always
25th November 2009, 2:50 PM
From last night:
Trained the heck out of Crobat and Luxio, which eventually became a Luxray. They both are at level thirty three now. But I faced Crasher Wake destroyed him the first time through. I also faced my rival, which didn't put me in a tight situation actually he was easy. Faced the Galactic Grunt who was exetremly easy and good experience points for my Luxray.
Today: I faced a lot of trainers next to Pastoria to the right, and under Hearthome so I can train my Crobat but I realized, Crobat was leading my team so I switched to Prinplup because he should be at the highest level but hes not. Currently Prinplup is on level 31. Im facing the trainers close to Celestic so Prinplup can evolve before I face Fantina. But Ponyta and Roselia haven't been used so much either :\ Going back to playing.

Spenner
25th November 2009, 4:20 PM
Currently trading all my decent/legendary pokemon from Platinum to Diamond, along with items and TMs i may need. Trying to think of nicknames for the last 3 of my new team. So far, Dragonair/nite (not sure if im gonna evolve it) called Aura, Milotic called Maelstrom and Scizor called Bullet (after its Swords Dance + Bullet Punch combo). Not sure about Alakazam, Mamoswine and Infernape.

DarkerShining
25th November 2009, 8:46 PM
Managed to get a shadow ball TM for Chimecho and taught her it. I also taught surf and ice beam to my Blastoise, as well as getting the move relearner in Pastoria city to teach him flash cannon. Chimecho is currently level 60, Blastoise is level 50 and Cherrim is level 48. I also bred Manaphy with a Ditto and captured an Unown V while I was waiting for an egg to be produced. Got the egg and while waiting for it to hatch, I took the oppurtunity to train a Slugma I got over a Wi-Fi trade a little while it was helping me cut down the amount of time it would take to hatch the egg with it's flame body ability. The Slugma got to level 15, the egg hatched and I got a Phione.

foxyman1167
25th November 2009, 10:16 PM
Not much really happened, except everyone on my team evolved. I also trained them to lvl 32-33 on the route between Veilstone and Pastoria.

Lickilicky lvl 32
Steelix lvl 32
Golbat lvl 33
Heracross lvl 33
Floatzel lvl 33
Houndoom lvl 33

neo darkrai
27th November 2009, 3:04 AM
All I did on Turkey Day was battle until my EV trained Dratini evolved. Right now I am checking the Pokedex to see if there are any Pokemon I missed, not counting Pokeradar since I plan on using that when I get every other thing possible. This makes more sense if you think about it yourself. In other words:
1:Get all Pokemon available without Pokeradar or trading
2:Use Pokeradar after I can't get anything else
3:Trade unavailable Pokemon

This still doesn't sound like it makes sense...

Nebbio
27th November 2009, 3:25 PM
Well I beat the league the other day, beat two frontier brains, and my team is this: Torterra Lvl 65, Luxray Lvl 61, Crobat Lvl 59, Houndoom Lvl 59, Togekiss Lvl 58, and Gardevoir Lvl 50.

FlareonJupiter
27th November 2009, 10:50 PM
Today I took on the Elite 4 two times. My Pokemon are getting much stronger now, and I'm checking out the Battleground every day. Today's battles were against Candice, Volkner and Fantina. Looking forward to seeing who will be there tomorrow, and I have a few tricks up my sleeve for my Rival.

And my battle with Cynthia the first time today -- let me tell you, I was so proud of my Cloyster (who's now at Level 69 -- almost to 70!) for handling her Garchomp (who I was nervous about facing)...

Dragon Rush missed (yay!), and Cloyster's Avalanche did a good amount of damage. She then used Brick Break, which did less than half-damage thanks to his high Defense (and no critical hit, thanks to Shell Armor). Avalanche dealt the final blow.

Cynthia didn't bother to have her Garchomp use Dragon Rush the second time I faced her... just a Brick Break that, again, wasn't strong enough. Avalanche took her out in one hit.

clone1
27th November 2009, 10:57 PM
Traded all 65 of my ev'ed pokemon to Pearl and started a new game on Platinum. I started with a Piplup. Got up to Jubilife and caught a Zubat. Now I'm training for Orenburgh and my team is as follows.
-Piplup lvl 13
-Zubat lvl 12

Visual
28th November 2009, 2:06 PM
I finally touched my DS and played Platinum again after not playing it for almost 1 month! I tried the Battle Factory since I was there when I started the game but that didn't turn out well. Then, I did some of the daily stuffs and decided to chain the swarm of the day, which turned out to be Dunsparce. Managed to get a chain of 20+ before it broke.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
28th November 2009, 5:26 PM
I've been recently fixing my PC so I could organize them from 1 to 493 (won't be possible due to missing some legendary Pokemon.) and released some of the extras I didn't need anymore or never used. Yes, my Pokedex progress has been going swell. 438 seen and 321 captured. I wish I could've transferred my other pokes from Emerald, but I want to save them for the next Pokemon game in the spring. Actually, I'm just afraid of touching them at all even though I rarely play the GBA versions evermore.

Edit: Went to the Great Marsh and caught myself that Kangashan. Also found a Shroomish, Whiscash, and another Caravanha. Also, my Yanma evolved into Yanmega.

Forever&Always
29th November 2009, 2:49 AM
Well, I haven't been able to play a lot since I had family over from North Carolina. If they saw a DS I would be ate :( But last time I played, I was in my journeys to Snowpoint City, training my Ponyta. I traveled up the road, did all the Galactic events up to Snow Point Gym where I am currently about to face Candice with my level 38 Ponyta, almost a Rapidash.

Visual
29th November 2009, 5:31 AM
I did some of the daily events. Then I tried to RNG for a Timid Zapdos but that didn't work out. Went to the Battle Factory and just managed to get a streak of 11.

WhyteMage
29th November 2009, 6:15 AM
I bred a new pokemon, a Scizor. Everyone has one, so I thought why not? Obviously a STABnician Bullet Punch abuser, but I haven't decided on his set apart from that. But both times I went to EV train him, I screwed up somewhere. It's so annoying lol.
This guy will probably be my last offense oriented pokemon for a while, I need some tanks lol.

parasky
29th November 2009, 10:52 AM
I 'm in the battle frontier ,saving up for a x-siczzor ~TM.

Forever&Always
29th November 2009, 3:14 PM
Defeated Candice without ease. Ponyta's Fire Blast abuse. After the battle was over Ponyta needed 386 experience points to level up. So I went near Lake Acuity and trained. Finally, A Rapidash. I'm deciding to use Crobat since its the lowest on my team (Besides Sneasel.) But I did the Lake Acuity event. And I just did the Galactic Storage place thing. I got the Galactic Key.
My team is:
Lvl 35 Crobat
Lvl 36 Luxray
Lvl 40 Rapidash
Lvl 39 Empoleon
Lvl 32 Sneasel
Lvl 3 Bidoof :p

DarkerShining
29th November 2009, 3:34 PM
I've been training my Pokemon a lot. Chimecho is level 90, Blastoise is level 77 and Cherrim is level 60. I've also evolved a few other pokemon I had in storage, including my Slugma.

Spenner
29th November 2009, 3:42 PM
Traded 3 of my team over to Platinum (I realised i hadn't given them TM's I needed, then my Mum wanted her DS back &#172;.&#172;). I've also realised I don't have a Aerial Ace TM, and can't find my Sapphire version.. I was thinking of having a Vacuum Wave Scizor instead, though its Sp.Atk is a tad low :/. I'll see how it goes. I'll start by raising my Abra, Feebas and Scyther I think. Feebas will evolve at Lv.2 anyways.

Drako
29th November 2009, 4:04 PM
Currently on my Platinum I've made it to the Elite Four with this team;
Magmortar
Ryechu
Gyarados
Espeon
Scizor

Haven't made it past the second trainer yet. So in the down time I slather barks with honey or I think about my pokes movesets. I've been very particular about my pokemons natures. Soft reseted for a modest Eevee and when it evolved into an Espeon it became easier to get a modest Magmar and a modest Pikachu. Although pika should be timid and Espeon should be timid - I'll save them for breeding.

On my Diamond, I traded one of my timid Shaymin for a VCG09 Milotic (after the site froze).

Spenner
29th November 2009, 6:57 PM
Right, finally started my game properly. Moving out of Sandgem after a bit of training on route 201, i battled the first trainer in the game.. using my Lv.7 Milotic's Ice Beam. what a shock that must have been for him :P. I'll just progress up to Jubilife now i guess.

Milotic: Lv.7
Dratini: Lv.6
Chimchar: Lv.5
Abra: Lv.9
Swinub: Lv.5
Scyther: Lv.8

Forever&Always
29th November 2009, 7:54 PM
(Currently Watching the scene with Cyrus making the portal)

Did the Veilstone Galactic Base and Owned ;D Im about to face the two Galactic Heads on the Spear Pillar and my team is:
lvl 39 Crobat
lvl 37 Luxray
lvl 40 Rapidash
lvl 39 empoleon
lvl 32 sneasel
lvl 17 Bibarel (for HM's)
And Im about to continue playing. :)

neo darkrai
29th November 2009, 11:50 PM
I have been adding to my National Pokedex one by one. Other than that, I've been leveling up some of my EV trained Pokemon so they can learn some moves other than me wasting TMs of moves they could learn. I will also EV train my RNG bred shiny Beldum to be a powerful Metagross.

Hibachi
30th November 2009, 12:54 AM
After defeating Crasher Wake at the Pastoria Gym, I left the gym and met Jimmy right outside. He told me about some strange things that a Team Galactic grunt had been doing. Just then Crasher Wake came outside and got involved in our conversation. Eventually a loud "boom" and apparently a bomb had gone off in the Great Marsh. I chased down the GalacticGrunt and defeated him in a pokemon battle, but he ran off afterwards. Right after that I met Cynthia who gave me a potion to use on a group of Psyduck blocking off part of Route 210. I went back to Pastoria and into Route 212. On my way through the route I came across a large mansion. I met with the owner, Mr. Backlot, and talked a bit. Eventually I made it to Route 210 and used the potion on the Psyduak, and they went away. After that I met Cynthia again and she asked me to deliver something to her grandmother in Celestic Town. Then, I proceeded into Route 210 battling some trainers along the way.

Torterra lv.42
Roselia lv. 40
Leafeon lv. 40
Tropius lv. 40

Ksi
30th November 2009, 5:37 AM
Well, here goes.

I have recently been trying to breed female Combee out the buttocks by breeding my Mothim with one of the Female Combee I had caught at one night where I got two female Combee on the same Honey Tree run. So far it has produced three-four females, while the rest have been male, and released. I am now breeding for a Naive Tangela for a Tangrowth I am planning on, with its own semi-unique move set, and planned EVs.

I am also trying to figure out how to calculate with tree will yield Munchlax so I can go gunning for one. Also hoping for Ditto to soon show up in the Trophy Garden so I can gun for him too, and make breeding my Starter all the easier...

I have been gunning for PokÚRader PokÚmon as well. Namely Tyrogue and Smeargle, with no luck. I have however gotten a female Primeape and Skarmory via the PokÚRadar recently, as well as Nidoran Male and Female, whom I might soon train into Nidoking and Nidoqueen...too bad the two cannot breed.

On one final note: I have been training a Zubat (which is now a Crobat named Murachi) for going after the Running Legendaries. His biggest weakness however will be to Zapdos, which is something I will need to remedy with another Pokemon that learns or can learn Mean Look.

Visual
30th November 2009, 10:29 AM
Since I can't RNG a Timid Zapdos with decent IVs, I decided to do it the old fashioned way, by soft resetting. I SRed a Timid Zapdos but its IVs weren't good, so I SRed again until I stopped. Going to continue doing that next time. I was chaining for Beldum(which turned out to be the swarm of the day) because shiny Metagross is just awesome until a Diglett broke the chain. Arghh...Oh! Earlier, I traded a Medicham for a Haunter with the lady in Snowpoint City to prepare for the task.

Forever&Always
30th November 2009, 11:46 AM
Well in my last post i stopped at facing Jupiter and Mars. Completely destroyed them and Cyrus wasn't much of a challenge here :\. But Palkia- God, its such a god. 2nd Ultra Ball <3 Caught it obviously. Got the amulet coin and im trying to get money. Faced one of the rich people under hearthome and I faced everyone on route 222. Currently trying to train Luxray a few levels because everyone on my team is 41+.

Hibachi- How are your pokemon on such high levels?

Shneak
30th November 2009, 9:02 PM
-Decided to catch a Naive, good IV Heatran.
-Hitched a naive Eevee from my PC.
-Gave it a massage in Veilstone, and at the Ribbon Syndicate.
-Battled Gardenia with it holding an Exp. Share.
-Eevee evolved into Espeon.
-Still SR'ing for a good Heatran.

Giratina!
30th November 2009, 9:36 PM
So! I've started a new file on my copy of Pearl to simulate just how a team planned in a fanfiction would fare in the 'real' world. Granted, it's Sinnoh instead of Johto, but whatever. It's a three-mon team, OT 'Lugia' (didn't feel like naming myself Marzel). I got two of the Pok&#233;mon from my cousin in Florida (we had ten minutes to get two eggs over from one game to the other... trading takes so long!), and the third I hacked. Yes, it's a Celebi. To make it totally accurate the Celebi would have to be shiny, but... I didn't feel like doing that. Yes. Team as follows.

;155; [CYNDAQUIL]
Male / Careful / Blaze

;158; [TOTODILE]
Male / Bold / Torrent

;251; [CELEBI]
Genderless / Careful / Natural Cure

...Yes, Celebi. Really.

;157;;160;;251; don't stop the future.

Master Leo
30th November 2009, 11:07 PM
Hya! I have been playing Platinum version lately. I am in the battle tower getting ribbons from each station. I just got my Multi Battle ribbons for Blaziken and Sceptile, and have started for my Double Battle ribbons with Garchomp, Latios, Blaziken, and Sceptile.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
1st December 2009, 1:02 AM
Did some trading today. Got a Japanese Cyndaquil from GTS for SoulSilver to go along with my Japanese Chicorita. =D Ever since I got my first Japanese Pokemon, Mew, I have just been wanting Japanese Pokemon. XD I also needed another Ditto for my PKMN collection, so I migrated that along with 5 random Pokemon from LeafGreen.

Oh, and I got another Typhlosion for my Pokemon collection. =D

Raki
1st December 2009, 1:24 AM
Did some trading today. Got a Japanese Cyndaquil from GTS for SoulSilver to go along with my Japanese Chicorita. =D Ever since I got my first Japanese Pokemon, Mew, I have just been wanting Japanese Pokemon. XD I also needed another Ditto for my PKMN collection, so I migrated that along with 5 random Pokemon from LeafGreen.

Oh, and I got another Typhlosion for my Pokemon collection. =D
Going off topic, but do you visit Daizenshuu EX?

I restarted my games last Thursday. I'm at Crasher Wake on Diamond.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
1st December 2009, 3:44 AM
All is well in the world of pokemon and today I migrated Mareep, Wobbuffet, Crobat, Ledyba, Teddiursa, and Sunkern from my Emerald gamepak. Next I shall also use the serebii website to help me with capturing PokeRadar Pokemon, GBA insertion Pokes, and swarms. Don't want to accidentally overflow my PC box again. I also bred my snorlax to get Munchlax and my Lucario for a Riolu and my Bastiodon evolved today. Man, I've noticed the lack of Johto and Hoenn pokes that it's not even funny at all.

Visual
1st December 2009, 6:28 AM
I wanted to chain Drowzee at Route 215 since it's the swarm of the day, but Lickitung kept showing up, so I chained it instead. I managed to get a chain of 22(I think) before the chain was broke...by a Drowzee! >.<

EDIT 1: I tried again, this time chaining Drowzee and the chain was broke...by Lickitung. =.="
EDIT 2: Got a chain of 28 for Drowzee but a Marill broke it.

DarkerShining
1st December 2009, 11:35 AM
My Chimecho has reached level 100. My Blastoise is currently level 90 and my Cherrim is level 62. I'm currently in the Sinnoh underground, digging for treasure.

Spenner
1st December 2009, 12:48 PM
Quite a bit has happened since my last post.
My team did rather well against Roark. Geodude was OHKO'd by Swinub's Powder Snow. Onix Fell to Milotic's Ice Beam. Abra got OGKO'd by a Headbutt from Cranidos, then Chimchar comes in and OHKOs it with Grass Knot.

Problem then was None of my team obeyed me. However, eventually, i beat Mars, and progressed onto Eterna.

Gardenia's Turtwig used Sunny Day, so Monferno's Flamethrower OHKO'd. Cherrim was a 2HKO, because by the time Monferno obeyed, the sun had ended. Scyther Ignored orders, and used Swords Dance instead of Pursuit twice in a row, then used Quick attack to win.

Now my pokemon obey again, I can get on with training. But first, Galactic Eterna Building. Battled my way through to Jupiter:

Swinub's Powder Snow isn't powerful enough, so I change to Dratini, who OHKOs Zubat with Ice Beam. Scytherr is faster than Skuntank, so i take the chance and use Swords Dance twice, then beat it with Quick Attack. It's a decent combo, until i can get my Bullet Punch Scizor. Though it will have Wing Attack, not Aerial Ace.

Agonist
1st December 2009, 1:14 PM
I beat gardenia quiet easily with my skarmory, cherrim fell to drill peck, skarmory stopped obeying for a couple turns, had to use two drill pecks to kill turtwig bc of withdraw, drill pecked her roserade to death, and got my badge, then I went to kill team galactic with my teddiursa and mangemite
Currently my party is
Prinplup
Skarmory
Metang
Scizor
Teddiursa
Magnemite

Spirit of Darkness
1st December 2009, 1:22 PM
My Staraptor is at level 99 and I will try to get him to level 100 tomorrow. I finished EV training 5 Pokemon perfectly and I was trying to get TM Explosion. When I reached 9, Celfairy went back so I switched of the DS. >_<

Agonist
1st December 2009, 2:17 PM
^go figure, right? It always does that to me too

Zero Nexus
1st December 2009, 2:21 PM
I bought Platinum AGES ago, but i wasn't starting it until i got a DSi, because there was a certain team i wanted to use for the game, so i started it ages ago and beat the first gym, because there were events coming out and i needed to get them fast, so although i've turned it on to get the events, i haven't properly played it yet.

Well, now that i FINALLY have my DSi, i was FINALLY able to use my Diamond to make some eggs and trade them over to hatch on my Platinum, and later i will FINALLY be able to use that team through the game.

Current team;
Prinplup lv18
Starly lv8
Gible lv1
Snorunt lv1
Croagunk lv1
Abra lv1

FlareonJupiter
1st December 2009, 3:04 PM
Right now, Flareon is at Level 97. I have a feeling she'll be at Level 100 by the end of the week. The lowest level on my team is both Crobat and Cloyster at Level 75.

The Elite Four is still tough, but as my levels increase they'll be easier to get through. I will say this: Cynthia's Togekiss is tougher than her Garchomp! LOL

This morning, I did something special while taking a break from training...

There are finally Meowth in the Trophy Garden today. I caught three -- one male and two female. The male will be left as is, and I'll eventually evolve one female into Persian.

And the other female? I caught her in a Premier Ball and nicknamed her Maddie (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Maddie_Blaustein), as a tribute to a very special friend we all knew... and still love.

Zero Nexus
1st December 2009, 7:22 PM
I've done some level grinding, training my team and covering as much ground as possible. I've made it to Floraroma Town now and did some more levelling, and now i'm off to Eterna City.

Current team;
Prinplup lv18
Starly lv12
Gible lv12
Snorunt lv12
Croagunk lv12
Abra lv12

Nightlingbolt
1st December 2009, 7:24 PM
I am busting, Jerry! BUSTING! I got a Heracross off a Honey Tree! How awesome is that?!

It's male, and I named him McCartney after that oh so famous ex-Beatle. I'm currently undecided on what to do with him. I may keep him in reserve for HeartGold, but I don't know what exactly I'd trade from that game. Maybe just a junk Pokemon, but who's to say?

A_Merry_Snowrunt
1st December 2009, 9:38 PM
Whoa man, my game literally exploded with evolutions, breeding, catching, and releasing. I now have a Brave Sunflora (bred Sunkern and Torterra) with a movset consisting of; Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Growth, and Absorb. It's hidden power is fighting and I was a bit disappointed of not being fire.

Hatched a Mawile (released two of its parents due to terrible natures) and thankfully it was an okay one. Also found a Nuzleaf (sassy) and a Seedot (impish). So now I can't decide whether to use the Seedot (Adamant) I got from Pal Park or the Impish one to become a Shiftry. Shiftry does remind me of a forest imp.

Caught a Solrock at Turnback Cave and my question. Also a Miltank (Dociled nature and has the Scrappy ability, so I'm probably gonna breed it for another Miltank) and will search for Zangoose. After I catch the Ruby Pokemon, I'll move on to the Sapphire Pokes and I shouldn't worry about Emerald due to the fact I have Teddiursa on my gamepak already due to Pal Park and thankfully Shuckle and Pineco shouldn't be too hard to obtain.

Also, did I mention my capture of Skarmory? You wouldn't believe it's special defense was! It was a Bold natured Skarmory at level 53 with a sp. defense of 172! Also, my Kyorgre surprised me today with its defense; it rose to 6 points by fighting random pokes. Wow....

AlexKZ
2nd December 2009, 12:05 AM
I had a quest to catch, breed, and EV train a Ledian. There are just so cool! =P

So I realized that I couldn't catch Ledian anytime during the day except morning. Bt because I'm at school, I can't catch one. :(
Luckily its not that bad changing the DS time. So I caught one, horrible nature, but female. Horrible IVs too, but no matter. I'll breed it with my Calm Ditto. :)

Shneak
2nd December 2009, 12:35 AM
Still looking for a good Heatran. Garbage IVs=/=My luck.

Visual
2nd December 2009, 1:18 PM
I SRed a Timid Zapdos with 31 IVs in Sp. Attack, posted a thread here asking for opinion if I should keep it or not, put my DS on sleep mode for about 5 hours, then turn off the game without saving because the Zapdos IVs in Speed(and HP) is not good(both are below 5) and its Hidden Power type is Dragon, which is not what I am looking for. Anyway, my Krabby chain just broke by a Wingull. Oh well!

Esmerry
2nd December 2009, 2:36 PM
Thanks to training - Togekiss and Torterra both grew to level 83. Going to train a little more and soon I hope I finish training and level them op to lv. 100 :)

Zameric
2nd December 2009, 5:26 PM
One my platinum game, today it is raining on route 213.
Has anyone else experienced this for Dec. 2 or even just lately in your game?
I wonder if this is part of the "cooler" weather that's supposed to be in platinum.
*goes to check other routes for signs of weather anomalies*

Zeri
2nd December 2009, 9:34 PM
Haven't posted here in a while. Anyways, beat team galactic in eterna city. SRd for a Rash or Modest Togepi, got that. Took a little while to train it up to a level equal with my Ponyta, and Bayleef. Then it evolved into Togetic at lv. 21. Started searching for a good natured Gible, and found it on the second try. Got TM 26, and then went to wayward cave. Beat all the trainers there to level up Gible, and Togetic. Finished there. Went to Hearthrome(sp?), and SRd for a Rash or Modest Eevee, then got a Rash one with a really high special attack. Went out and EV trained it a little bit by battling Ralts, and Budews. Got it up to lv.24, then went to the third Gym. Gible evolved in the gym at lv.24. Beat the Gym leader, and headed out to beat my Rival. Beat him and now on my way to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon in Solaceon Ruins.

Team:
Ponyta lv. 31
Bayleef lv. 30
Togetic lv. 27
Gabite lv. 24
Vaporeon lv. 25

A_Merry_Snowrunt
2nd December 2009, 11:21 PM
Not a bad day for me in the Pokemon world. Caught a Pineco and Shuckle (to my surprise, its defense was 255 and sp.defense was 236 I believe) and evolved Cherubi into a Cherim. The GTS is nothing to me anymore since the trades there are absolutely pathetic. How am I gonna fill up my pokedex if I'm going to have to trade? I could always trade back and forth. I'll wait until I've obtained the Pokemon I need that are ready available for me in the game. Eterna Forest is a graceful place to visit.

blckdemondrgn
3rd December 2009, 12:54 AM
Quite a few things happen. I finished leveling up my garchomp to lv 100 that is jolly with perfect attack and speed. Bred two good machops with basically 20+ ivs all around with at least one perfect 31 iv in attack and/or hp (great to breed once hg/ss comes out) with close combat egg move. Finally got a 13 bonus rounds in the slots to get yet another explosion tm. Currently contemplating whether to train a random machop, chain eevees to complete my shiny eevee evolution, or just do something else.

Maybe I should shiny hunt heatran next to level up all the trainers.

neo darkrai
3rd December 2009, 1:02 AM
Haven't been doing much except for leveling my Dragonair. It's going so slow, but it will eventually be worth it. Other than that, everything has been about completing the National Pokedex.

WhyteMage
3rd December 2009, 10:49 AM
Well, my national dex finally hit 200. Only an gigantic number to go. Took a break from EV training to hit the next century, because I still have my cursed Scizor to EV train. I spent an hour levelling a Meditite to evolved, got annoyed when it hit lvl 36 and didn't evolve, unaware that it evolved at the next level. Got home today and finished it off after looking it up on the pokedex, scoring the 200th dex entry.

Spirit of Darkness
3rd December 2009, 11:27 AM
I evolved my Nincada to Shedinja and I am still looking for a Naive Heatran. >_<

Visual
3rd December 2009, 1:33 PM
I continued to SR for a Timid Zapdos with decent IVs today. After spending many hours SRing, I decided to take a break. I planned to chain Snubbul, the swarm of the day, after that but changed my mind, so I talked to Professor Oak again and catch Zapdos with Master Ball(Yeah, I used my Master Ball on it, otherwise it would take much longer time to keep SRing). When I checked its natures and stats, I was so surprised! It has a Timid nature and is Mischievous. I checked its IVs with Serebii's IV calculator since Metalkid's calculator is not working for me.

IVs: 14/13/27/31/7/25 ;145;

Yay! That looks good to me. =D
The calculator states that it has Grass Hidden Power(!) but when I checked with the guy in Veilstone City, he said the HP type is Ice. Okay, I decided to keep it. I can finally get ready the other team members for the Battle Frontier...tomorrow. ;)

Spenner
4th December 2009, 1:27 AM
First off: i traded my Scyther and Kababra to my Diamond and back, to evolve them and get some Heart Scales that I need. Then, I went into the Hearthome Gym. Scizor w/ Technician + Pursuit rules. Swept the entire Gym, including Mismagius.

Currently in Solaceon Ruins, collecting all the Unowns. All I need are the Q, T and V ones, and I really can't find them. Anyone any idea where might be best?

Edit: never mind, i finally found them all. Thats the first time ive ever caught all the Unown in one game. Added to the fact that i have caught every pokemon possible up to this point (minus evolutions that haven't been encountered in the wild/require leveling or items etc), I'm quite proud of this.

Master Leo
4th December 2009, 2:02 AM
In platinum, I finished raising my team to battle friends with. I got them all to lv.100 after extreme training to try to max out the stats they are known for.

Ninetales
Sp. Def- 284
Speed- 323

Umbreon
Defense-279
Sp. Def- 378

Mamoswine
Attack-353
Defense- 256
Speed- 262

Arbok
Speed- 271
Attack- 244 (so-so)
Sp. Def- 256

Swellow
Attack- 243
Speed- 358

And one little one,
Bonsly
Attack-240
Defense- 286
Speed- 130 (I think good)

And to the question about the weather, I've seen sparkling snow in Snowpoint City and on the route west of Pastoria it has Thundered and started the lightning. Also on Route 213 it has been cloudy and rained.

FlareonJupiter
4th December 2009, 5:33 PM
Today, Flareon has finally reached Level 100 after defeating Cynthia's Lucario! I'm so proud of her...

Crobat and Cloyster are both close to Level 79. Gardevoir just reached 82. Kangaskhan is already at 90 (I've had her since November 2), and Banette is just about there as well. I'll be making use of my Exp Share and the two Lucky Eggs I have on hand to get everyone to Level 100...

Other than that, my Villa is getting close to completion. I just need another victory against the Elite Four, and I think I need to hatch at least 12 more Eggs. That and lots of money...

Esmerry
5th December 2009, 12:11 PM
Swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day for me: Phanphy ! Too bad I already have one. :(

I did only a little bit training yesterday, because I had no time..
Today I don't really have the time for it, sadly.
So I'm now going to train a litte, in hope they will grow some levels.
I completely forgot about my Lapras on Leafgreen, so I migrated her and started training her too.

Lapras > Level 62
Torterra > Level 84 (Lol, I trained a lot other Pok&#233;mon, but I didn't seriously train my starter?)
Togekiss > Level 85

AlexKZ
5th December 2009, 3:09 PM
Yesterday I obtained an XD Nosepass. Yay! I'm going to EV train it to be support on a doubles team I'm creating. :)

RebeliousPlayer
6th December 2009, 6:25 AM
did some battle tower stuff, got a streak of 45 before it was ended by a no guard scarfed machamp with dynamic punch :(

decided to take a break from battle tower and made a new team (for the battle tower)

new team is

Weavile @ something i havent thought of yet
Jolly

Brick Break
slash
ice punch
Night Slash

Porygon-z @ cheri berry <--- FOR NOW
Timid

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Hyper Beam
Tri Attack

Salamence @ life orb
Jolly

Dragon Claw
Fly
Earthquake
fire fang

Vann
6th December 2009, 7:28 AM
Playing Diamond right now and about to head to Hearthome Gym. Deciding on whether I should get a Sneasel or not. I will most likely find and train up a Gible also but again I'll have to see.

Current team:

Infernape lvl 40
Alakazam lvl 40
Luxray lvl 40

Esmerry
6th December 2009, 2:13 PM
Still training...
Togekiss - Level 86
Lapras - Level 64
Torterra - Level 86
Because with no lucky egg it will still take a lot of time, so today I came to the point to go find a Lucky egg.
I bred a Venonat (Brave Nature, not that it really matters because she's not for training) and she's level 18 now.
Now I only need a Pok&#233;mon with Trick or a Banette, and the hunt for a Lucky Egg begins...
Edit: Looks like this doesn't work in Platinum o_O I get other Pok&#233;mon but no Chansey's? Well, I think it's time to go back to the normal training.

Oh and swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day for me: Spoink :) Maybe going to chain one but now really sure about that because I have to do a lot..

Forever&Always
6th December 2009, 3:45 PM
oh my gawd. today's post, is going to be amazing.

Well, I defeated the elite four my first trial. Honestly, Bertha gave me the most trouble but the rest was straightforward. Usually, Cynthia's Garchomp kills all of my guys, but I had Crobat out from Gastrodon so I decided to have Garchomp stay. Sludge Bomb poisoned Garchomp first time through, and Giga Impact missed me, so I used another Sludge Bomb. Giga Impact didn't miss, so I fainted. Empoleon's Ice beam destroyed Garchomp and I was crowned champion of Sinnoh. Indeed, I was pleased.

I caught Mesprit using the mean look way, it was actually harder finding Mesprit than catching him hehehe. But now, my favorite Legendary pokemon. Giratina. When I got in battle with the god, I noticed something when I wasn't paying attention. The shiny sound. I knew my Luxray wasn't Shiny so I started to wonder. As i turn my head down, I see the god in all its mighty. Shiny. I screamed and right away threw my master ball. I didn't care, I could always use mean look method on Cresselia, like I did with Mespirt. When I went back to the pokemon center, Giratina's nature is Mild. This thing is mine and not for trade. :]

Jesse GS the II
6th December 2009, 4:06 PM
Picked up Diamond on December 2 just so I could have Dawn wish me a happy birthday (that's a cute little feature they threw in there!). And then, while I had the game on, I figured I might as well check my PokÚDex and see if there's any PokÚmon I can get but haven't yet. I noticed I didn't have a Weavile yet, and I also realized I didn't even have the Razor Claw to give to Sneasel in the first place. So off to Victory Road I went, dragging my HM slave Bibarel along with me, so I could finally sweep the cave of all the items I missed the first time. Lots of Golbat in there, but nothing can withstand the force of my Arceus.

Anyway, got my Razor Claw. But by the time I got out of the cave and back to the PokÚmon Center, I'd been in Victory Road for an hour, and I was bushed, so I saved and quit. So I still don't have Weavile yet, but after 8:00 PM tonight, the process begins!

Master Leo
6th December 2009, 11:09 PM
wow, good job on the shiny Giratina.

SO far I am trying to find a goood team that suits me. Right now I have Toxicroak, Honchkrow, Charizard (Shiny), Venasaur(Shiny), Chimeco, and Ambipom. It just doesnt feel right though....

Dragon trainer
7th December 2009, 10:46 AM
Diamond: Finally got myself a Naive natured Chimchar last with OK iv's and its HP is Ice 41 power. Even better its a female, who i've nicknamed Bananas.

HP: 21
Attack: 27
Defence: 5
Sp.Attack: 27
Sp.Defence: 5
Speed: 8

Its not bad but not great either. Going to catch 5 different pokemon to trade over to Pearl for eggs. Going to train her up to level 10 now.

Pearl: Going to start to breed five pokemon for Diamond.

Esmerry
7th December 2009, 2:48 PM
Well, I was taking a break from training.
And I was like - Hey, why don't I just go fill up my Pok&#233;dex?
And I came to the point I was still missing Sunkern!
Well, chaining for one is really hard, but I flew to Floaroma Town to try it.
The first time was pretty lucky, first rare patch and Sunkern appeared. I got a chain of 2 and after I defeated the second no more rare patches showed up.
Second try: Took a little bit longer to get a rare patch and to let Sunkern show up.
I got a chain of 2 again. After I defeated the second, my chain broke, because the grass ended where I found the second Sunkern...

Well, at least it was fun :D

Swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day: Skitty. And again, I already have a Skitty.
I'm still waiting for an Absol swarm...

Jesse GS the II
7th December 2009, 2:58 PM
Got my Weavile last night. Also evolved my oft-neglected Buizel into a Floatzel, and leveled up my underused Pachirisu a whole lot. I think right now, I want to focus on getting as many Generation IV Pok&#233;mon as I can. I actually have quite a few that only need to evolve (Shieldon, Gible, Riolu, Croagunk, Skorupi, etc.), but others will be more difficult. I'm going around Sinnoh and honeying a bunch of trees right now, 'cause I still haven't caught Aipom, Heracross, or Munchlax (yeah, wish me luck on that last one).

Others I'm going to have to trade for - I caught a spare Stunky to swap with a Pearl player for their Glameow, whoever that may be. And unless I find some other DP players to talk to in the Underground, I'm never gonna get that Spiritomb without trading. And then there's the issue of Manaphy...

You know, I might end up going to the Serebii Trading Forum and seeing what I can get there. Never been in there before, but I know I don't have much in the way of the legendaries that everybody's always looking for.

Oh, speaking of legendaries, I encountered Mesprit again this morning. But Pachirisu was up front, so it bolted before I could do anything. I haven't set Cresselia free yet - can't decide which one I want to use my Master Ball on.

Spirit of Darkness
7th December 2009, 3:02 PM
So, I was EV training my Pokemon when I realize that I need a TM which I missed.Now, I am hoping I will get it in a trade.

Shneak
7th December 2009, 8:57 PM
-Decided to breed (via Masuda method) Beldum, Staryu and Eevee, in hopes of getting good natures and IV's at the same time.
-Also training a Pokemon with Pick Up, so I can get good items at a high level.

Visual
8th December 2009, 5:01 AM
Breeding a couple of Pokemons these few days. I started breeding Scythers and a few days of breeding, I got one with these IVs:

;212;
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 7 - 9
Speed: 27 - 29

If only the Special Attack and Special Defense IVs are switched around. Since I was(am?) greedy, I decided to use it as the parent and started hatching more eggs but their IVs are not as good as that Scyther, so I decided to use it. By then, it had gained lots of levels at the daycare, so its moves, Aeriel Ace and Brick Break(both from Heracross) were deleted. Sigh. Seemed like I didn't have much choice but to use the TMs. When I checked my bag, I was surprised I have 2 Aeriel Ace TMs. Woohoo!

Oh yeah! To evolve that Scyther and to transfer a Relaxed Ditto(for Mudkip breeding) from Diamond, I traded with myself with the help of the GTS since I only have 1 DS. That trade was fine but I had trouble to transfer my Scizor back to my Platinum because I couldn't search for myself in the GTS. I had to train a female Gastly to level 31 to get the Scizor back to Platinum. Phew! What a relief! A level 31 Gastly which did not evolve just saved my Scizor. =)

The next thing to do was breeding Mudkips. I got a Relaxed Mudkip a few months ago from a member from this forum but it is male, so I had to breed it with a Ditto. I played my Diamond again after not touching it for months and catched some Dittos before sending one to Platinum while evolving my Scyther to Scizor at the same time(read the above paragraph). After hatching plenty of eggs and cycling front, back, right and left, a Mudkip with these IVs hatched:

;258;
HP: 31
Att: 20 - 23
Def: 28 - 31
SpA: 19 - 22
SpD: 23 - 27
Speed: 16 - 19

I initially wanted to keep it but I decided to hatch another Mudkip egg(well, actually two). The old man was still holding it as I had not take back my Pokemons from the daycare. After cycling for lots of steps(did I mention that I forgot to bring my Slugma at that point), another Mudkip hatched. These are the IVs:

;258;
HP: 31
Att: 31
SpA: 20 - 24
SpD: 25 - 29
Speed: 20 - 24

An even better Mudkip with an unexpected flawless Attack IV? Yahoo! It evolved into Marshtomp while I was training it to check its IVs. Oh! And it's female. =D

I just bought some TMs and paid a visit to the Move Relearner and Move Tutor. My new Battle Frontier Team is almost complete. Now I just need to EV train them and complete their moveset.

Esmerry
8th December 2009, 3:25 PM
Yeah - Swarming Pok&#233;mon of the day is Spoink again :( At has one good point, I can go chain for one because the last time swarm Pok&#233;mon was Spoink, I was too busy with getting a lucky egg.

Hunts for today:
Shellder - They only have a 5&#37; rate to see one, but I already saw one after a few Pok&#233;mon!

and

Staryu - Edit:
Staryu is found! Got it faster then I was expecting!
Pretty happy now, wonder if I am lucky or if they are just easy to find? (Easy to find with a 5% rate of seeing one? Who knows!)

FlareonJupiter
8th December 2009, 5:59 PM
Remember when my Flareon reached Level 100 on December 4?

Kangaskhan reached Level 100 the other day, and Banette got to Level 100 this morning. So now the team is halfway towards my goal!

Gardevoir is currently at Level 90 -- I'll be working on her next. Then Crobat and Cloyster... whoever reaches Level 100 first depends on the battles they participate in. I have one Exp. Share and two Lucky Eggs to work with.

Anyway; while training via the Elite Four, I've been having some interesting battles with Lucian. Here's the scenario:

- Lucian sends out Mr. Mime first.
- I send out Crobat (first in my party at the moment), and have her use U-Turn.
- U-Turn leaves a sliver of HP, and Crobat returns to her PokeBall (actually a Dusk Ball LOL). I send out Kangaskhan since Brick Break will do damage and destroy Mr. Mime's Reflect/Light Screen.
- Lucian uses a Full Restore, and Brick Break does some decent damage.
- I select Earthquake to deal the finishing blow, but...
- Lucian withdraws Mr. Mime, and sends out either Alakazam or Gallade.
- Earthquake KOs Alakazam/Gallade in one hit!

Shneak
8th December 2009, 9:13 PM
-Caught a Pick Up Pachirisu to raise. She's at level 30 now.
-Started breeding Staryu. 0 Shinies, 0 Timid/Modest, Natural Cure. Thus far.

Black Metal
8th December 2009, 9:38 PM
About a week ago I was EV training one of my team members on the route between Twinleaf and Sandgem and Cresselia appeared, I caught it with one of my Masterballs that I sent from S/E/FR.

A few days ago I finished EV training my Marowak, Slaking, Scizor, Kabutops and Tyranitar.

Now I have been Challenging the trainers in the Top Trainer Cafe on a daily basis and fighting the E4 when I have the time so I can level them up to 100, they are all at 75 right now.

The Mighty Wurmple
9th December 2009, 12:56 AM
Lost a 31-winstreak in the Battle Factory, Double Team Sandstorm Garchomp ftl.

Pingouin7
9th December 2009, 2:40 AM
December 6th: I reached Giratina in the Distortion World. I had to waste a party spot to have my Adamant Syncher with me, and in return I won the fight VS Cyrus, having only my almost-KO'd Gyarados left.
I got Adamant on the first try, then I went and SRed for Modest Uxie and Azelf, using my Modest Syncher.
Mesprit was harder since I couldn't use a Syncher.
I then reached Sunyshore City and beat the Gym Leader.

December 7th: I beat the trainers on Route 223 and completed the Victory Road. The Leage was surprisingly easy this time 0_0 I was able to 2HKO Garchomp using Ice Fang from my Lv. 51 Gyarados, wich made the whole fight a lot easier.
Once I beat the League, I did all the usual stuff people do after doing so: Getting the Radar, reaching Pal Park, going to the Battle Frontier.
Then I SRed for Modest Dialga and Palkia using my Syncher.

December 8th: I went and SRed for Modest Cresselia ; Surprisingly, it only took three tries! :D
Then I SRed for Modest Darkrai, but he took around 2-3 tries to get Modest. The interesting thing is that I sent out my Ralts first, and used Ultra Balls instead of Growl so I wouldn't have to switch, and when Darkrai was at full health, it got three shakes and broke out. It then only took 2 Ultra Balls when it was paralyzed at red health. Unfortunately, it was Naughty.
I went to Eterna City to activate the legendary birds ; I plan on SRing for Modest on each of them.
Good thing! On the first try, Moltres was Modest with 31 IV in Sp. Atk! double-you zero zero tee!
I SRed, caught Moltres and are about to KO the two others so I can get a different nature on them after beating the league again.

~*Lyra
9th December 2009, 4:07 AM
Today I caught Dialga and Palkia in Platinum. It was uber easy, I caught Dialga on the second or third Ultra Ball, at just a little under half HP, no statuses. Palka was tougher, but I still caught it with a green HP bar and no status effects too. Legendaries have become a lot easier to catch since 3rd generation. It's not sporting at all.

Now I just have to get an Umbreon and the Lake Trio recorded and I can get my National Dex.

Scrible
9th December 2009, 5:31 AM
Well, lately I've been spending a lot of time at the Battle Tower o.O;; I obtained quite a few shiny and legendary/event pokemon. Uhhm, I haven't really done more than that as of lately :p

firestar319
9th December 2009, 6:52 AM
Lately, I've been spending my time at the Battle Frontier. I finally got the Coloured Print from the Battle Castle (my first one), using my Dragonite, Espeon, and Magmortar. A CB Dragonite is nothing to underestimate. I'll probably focus more on either the Battle Hall or the Battle Tower next.

Esmerry
9th December 2009, 2:28 PM
Well, I lost my Battle Hall streak (which was around 75) and I decided to try again.
I already have the silver print, but I'm going for the gold print.
I made it to a 20 win streak. Later today I'll try to battle the Battle Hall Brain.

foxyman1167
9th December 2009, 3:37 PM
Haven't really touched Plation lately, been addicted to Ruby and FireRed, but I picked it up earlier. Tried to get to the second round of the Battle Castle, but I lost on the 30th Battle. I still have a streak of 28 at the Tower though.

Spenner
9th December 2009, 5:13 PM
Not really had much time to do anything on the game uo until today. On saturday I did beat Maylene though. Machoke was easily dispatched by Alakazam, Meditite by Scizor and its Wing Attack (which has been replaced with Aerial Ace) and Lucario by Monferno.

Nothing really major happened until Pastoria then. Caught all the pokemon between Veilstone and Pastoria, apart from Girafarig and Kricketune since ive run out of pokeballs, and Girafarigs will not stay in Great Balls. Decided to go onto Pastoria, and caught all the pokemon available in the Great Marsh. Easily beat Rival, and now making my way back up to Valor Lakefront to catch the pokemon i missed.

DarkerShining
9th December 2009, 10:53 PM
Platinum: I've been training a few Pokemon, including a Gallade that I've gotten to level 100. A few days ago I made a trade over Wi-Fi to obtain a Bulbasaur, the Kanto starter I didn't have. I'm probably going to start training that Bulbasaur soon.

firestar319
10th December 2009, 2:17 AM
Restarted my streak in the Battle Hall. I'm trying to go for and get the Coloured Print which would be my second one. I've been using my Kingdra and so far, its been dominating. I've got a 70-win streak so far and I intend to keep it going.

Visual
10th December 2009, 2:40 AM
I finished EV training my Zapdos and Scizor...in a karaoke room...while listening to people singing. I had also EV trained Marshtomp in HP. I think I messed up Zapdos's EVs. Oh well! Probably going to continue EV training Marshtomp later.

~*Lyra
10th December 2009, 3:10 AM
Today in Platinum I caught Uxie, Rotom, and received my National 'Dex.

Remember what I said in my last log about Legendaries being too easy to catch? Forget that for the Lake Trio. Azelf was breaking out of my Ultra Balls like a Zubat out of Hell, even with only a sliver of HP left and asleep. I just defeated it and put Uxie on the GTS to trade for it. :redface:

blckdemondrgn
10th December 2009, 10:11 AM
What a day, What a day! After spending several hours just finding one shiny patch after a 40 chain, I finally caught some decent shiny beldums.

Though before, I previously caught 3 shiny beldums and made a mistake. Afterwards, I decided to do one more haul before the swarm is over. After a lot of pain of staring on the screen, my day ended with me obtaining a total of 7 shiny beldums.

Proudest haul happens to be my 4th capture which at the start of the 2nd haul of capturing took me forever to find. Not only was this one not that hard to obtain, which surprisingly took 12 luxury balls, but it has amazing over all iv stats from hp to speed: 7-8/24-25/27-28/30/22-23/17-18. Don't plan on trading this awesome one. ^^

Other than that nothing new will happen for a while.

Vann
10th December 2009, 10:12 AM
Had ago at defeating the Elite four, that turned out successful. Though my winning streak ended after being wiped out by the pokemon champion's Garchomp. T_T Seems like I need more training. And judging by my teams level, yeah I deserve that loss, lol. So more grinding it is!

Team:
Infernape lvl 58
Alakazam lvl 57
Luxray lvl 56
Weavile lvl 46
Gabite lvl 32
(That's my main party, pretty unbalanced, I know. :[ But they're my favourites.)
Gastrodon lvl 40

Visual
10th December 2009, 2:19 PM
Just finished EV training Marshtomp. I may have messed up its EVs as the lady in Sunnyshore City gave it an Effort Ribbon before while it is still not fully EV trained, according to the Poketch app I used to keep track of its EVs, that is.

Esmerry
10th December 2009, 3:07 PM
I beated Argenta :) I'm happy about that.
The battle:

- She sends out Pinsir, who uses Quick Attack (Critical Hit)
- I use Flamethrower, which gets Pinsirs attack to the red bar
- Pinsir uses his berry which raises his speed
- Pinsir uses Swords Dance
- One more Flamthrower, and I won.

Well, that was the second time I fought her. (Silver Print)
Now I'm going for Thorton.. Too bad I already lost a lot times to him... Well, let's try!

Pamizard
10th December 2009, 3:21 PM
IN Platinum i finished ev training LUnatone and Blaziken now i am working on Granbul and Yanmega. THey will be on a team for Pokemon Battle Revolution because i'm recording videos. I need to make sure they are properly trained ^_^

DarkerShining
10th December 2009, 3:31 PM
Platinum: Evolved my Togetic, mainly for Pokedex reasons. I wish to fill more pokedex pages now. I've also EV trained a Gengar. I'm also planning on training my Abra. Oh, and my Cherrim is currently level 85.

ShyniHunter
10th December 2009, 4:41 PM
-Start 'New game' in Platinum
-Chose Piplup
-Battle with my rival

Visual
11th December 2009, 1:26 PM
My new Battle Frontier team consisting of Zapdos, Scizor and Swampert is finally complete. I took a long time time to train them, much longer than I thought.

Esmerry
11th December 2009, 2:54 PM
Some things happened ;

- I made it to a 70-win streak in the Battle Hall.
- I made it to a 14-win streak in the Batte Factory (Open level) :D I'm really happy about that. Today I'll try to get a 21-win streak to face Thorton.
- Phanphy was swarm Pok&#233;mon. I was going to chain one because I was bored, but I saw a Stantler and started chaining this one. Didn't got a long chain. After that, I started chaining Phanphy, which failed also because the rare patch broke by a Stantler...

... - And I still haven't found my Minum yet in the Trophy Garden ._.

foxyman1167
11th December 2009, 10:07 PM
I have been trying to get to the first round of the Battle Hall, but I keep losing at around battle 20, because Steel types keep killing me with Counter. I may try again, and begin with types I'm strong against, but idk. The pokemon I use is;

Ambipom @ Jolly
Life Orb @ Technician
252 Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
-Fake Out
-Double Hit
-Brick Break
-Shadow Claw

It keeps gets killed by either Forretress or Steelix.

DarkerShining
11th December 2009, 10:13 PM
I've been training my Cherrim, Gengar and Alakazam. Cherrim is level 91, Gengar is level 76 and Alakazam is level 63. I've captured another Unown, now I only need to catch three more before I can access the other parts of the ruins where the "?" and "!" Unown are.

(For those wondering, the Unown I captured is a Unown "J", the ones I'm missing is "A", "D", and "N".)

Dragon trainer
12th December 2009, 12:27 AM
Pearl & Platinum: Been trading and increasing my pokedex.
Pearl: Starting to produce my pokemon for Diamond. I'm starting by trying to find a male Medicham for Ice punch and a female Machop to breed for Cross chop. i'm hoping to breed up a Naughty natured Trapinch tonight and a Wish/BP Eevee with a bold nature. That'll give me 3 pokemon so half my pokemon team. I'm still putting together my Spiritomb and going to use a fossil for Ramparados.

Diamond: Going to get up to catching 5 pokemon for trading purposes by tonight and hopefully tomorrow trade over my Trapinch egg/Eevee egg/Elekid egg and hopefully Spiritomb egg and have all hatched out, and starting to grow to level 10.

Visual
12th December 2009, 2:06 AM
Defeated Palmer on the 21st battle yesterday with my new team.

Nemo the Swampert VS Rhyperior
I sent out Scizor and quickly switched to Swampert, which OHKOed Rhyperior with Surf after getting hit by Earhquake.

Visual - 3
Palmer - 2

Nemo the Swampert VS Dragonite
Dragonite used Dragon Claw while Swampert used Ice Beam but that wasn't enough to KO Dragonite. Swampert used Protect to get some recovery from Leftovers and proceed to KO Dragonite with another Ice Beam after getting hit by another Dragon Claw.

Visual - 3
Palmer - 1

Nemo the Swampert VS Milotic
Swampert used Protect before being KOed by Milotic's Surf.

Visual - 2
Palmer - 1

Twitter the Zapdos VS Milotic
I forgot that Zapdos is weak to Ice Beam and Milotic used, well, Ice Beam on it. Zapdos managed to paralyzed and damaged Milotic with ThunderWave and Thunderbolt before fainting with Life Orb though.

Visual - 1
Palmer - 1

Crimson the Scizor VS Milotic
With Milotic's HP in the red zone, Scizor used a quick Bullet Punch which didn't KO it. milotic used Hypnosis but it missed! Phew! Scizor helps the team to win the match by using another Bullet Punch.

Visual - 1
Palmer - 0

Battle Video: 95-10978-38955

EDIT: Just got defeated by an Altaria with Perish Song + Sing after getting a streak of 30. Ugh...>.<

Shneak
12th December 2009, 4:14 AM
Just nabbed a Shiny Uxie off the GTS for a Charizard. It's not amazing, but it's not horrible. I want to EV train it, but we'll see.

Visual
12th December 2009, 5:43 AM
I tried out the multi battle for the first time. I teamed up with Marley, Riley and Cheryl for 3 sets of battle so far. My current streak is 21. Zapdos + Aerodactyl/Gyarados work well together in double battles. I chose Cheryl because she has Cresselia which turns out quite well as it resists my Swampert's Earthquake and doesn't take much heat from Surf. Might continue later as I want to try to get the Gold/Colour Print.

SapphireL
12th December 2009, 6:49 AM
I haven't been playing Pokemon that much recently, but since I'm on break now, I might as well. I've been slowly starting to retrain my battling Pokemon, but this time just to lv.50. I have over 100 different lv.100 Pokemon, so hopefully I'll be able to get a lot of lv.50 Pokemon too.

Anyway, I just hatched a new Scyther for the new Technician Scizor I'll have in the future. I have to breed a few more Pokemon with some TM moves. I'm going to try to breed Roost onto a few Pokemon first.

Visual
12th December 2009, 7:55 AM
I tried the Battle Tower again and after many battles, my team was defeated by a Torterra with Wood Hammer. Well, I only had my Swampert left when Torterra was sent out so it was a battle of speed and Torterra turned out to be faster. Oh! It was a critical hit too. I guess it's true what the some of the members here said, the Battle Tower IS full of hax. Sigh...so close to battling Palmer. So very close...

Here's the battle video number for the battle with Palmer on the 21st streak if anyone cares: 88-74443-18826

EDIT: I decided to try out the Battle Arcade after battling in the Battle Tower for so long. Managed to get to the battle with Dahlia. No event during the battle, so it's a fair and square battle. =)

Zapdos VS Medicham
Medicham started the battle by using Fake Out causing Zapdos to flinch. Zapdos used Thunderbolt. Medicham survived and used Zen Headbutt. Both Pokemons had their HP in the red zone. Zapdos took care of Medicham with another Thunderbolt.

Visual - 3
Dahlia - 1

Scizor VS Ludicolo
I switched to Scizor and Ludicolo used a critical hit Razor Leaf which didn't do much. Ludicolo set up with Swords Dance, giving Scizor the chance to OHKO it with Aeriel Ace.

Visual - 3
Dahlia - 1

Scizor VS Dusknoir
Scizor set up with Swords Dance while Dusknoir used Trick Room, which caused Dusknoir to move before Scizor. Dusknoir used Will-O-Wisp on Scizor while Scizor used anotehr Swords Dance. Scizor doesn't like getting burned, so Scizor proceed to get revenge by using a critical hit Bullet Punch, KOing Dusknoir and earning me an extra 20BP. Hooray! =D

Visual - 3
Dahlia - 0

Battle Video: 93-86274-37972

DarkerShining
12th December 2009, 12:39 PM
Platinum: Tried to make my third Wi-Fi trade last night, but we had some connection issues. We'll make another trading attempt later today. I've been training my Pokemon in the meantime, Cherrim is currently level 92, Gengar is level 81 and Alakazam is level 66.

Visual
12th December 2009, 2:47 PM
Managed to get a streak of 46 at the Battle Arcade before my team was defeated. My Zapdos survived an Ice Beam from Politoad and when I thought I can KO that Politoed with Thunderbolt, guess what? Zapdos is frozen solid. That was just at the beginning of the battle. My Scizor was KOed by a critical hit after falling asleep by Politoad's Hypnosis...I think. My Swampert couldn't OHKO Starmie. Oh yeah! My Pokemons didn't have full HP at the start of the battle. Soooooo close to the Coloured Print.

On the bright side, I got a new personal highest streak at the Battle Arcade. I had a very, very close battle. At the end of that battle, I only have a Zapdos with 5 HP(yes, five) left. The other 2 Pokemons were KOed. I forgot to record that as the battle video though but I did record another close battle(although not as close as the aforementioned one). Here's the video number if anyone cares: 73-98756-15595

Spenner
12th December 2009, 3:38 PM
I need to start coming on here more often don't I.. Anyways, after Pastoria, I eventually made my way to Canalave, and then Iron Island. Nothing too difficult there. Even Byron was easy actually, Infernape ruled.

After that, the lakes were easy enough to get through, my team seems good against the Galactic Commanders. I have decided to change Dragonairs set though, to a physical DD set with Outrage, Waterfall and Earthquake, when i evolve it. That does mean I lose my only electric attack, but i have Ice types for Flyers, and Grass moves for Water types.

Currently on my way up to Snowpoint city.

Also, Ive started formulating a Battle Frontier team, lead by an Anti-Lead Dragonite, and most likely containing Magnezone.

Esmerry
12th December 2009, 4:22 PM
I've defeated Thorton! :D
I used Infernape, Porygon-Z and Milktank.
I'm really happy because now I have all the silver prints!

Other Battle Frontier things -
I lost a time ago in the Battle castle so I just got a streak of 7.

I had a 28 win streak in the Battle Arcade. I lost at my 32 battle. :(
I played again and now I'm at a 28 win streak again.

I am going for the gold print in the Battle Hall now.

- Oh, and maybe I'll breed an Eevee because I want a Vaporeon.

Well, that's it!

DarkerShining
12th December 2009, 5:27 PM
Platinum: Sucessfully made my third Wi-Fi trade and finally obtained a Zigzagoon. I may make my fourth trade over Wi-Fi later today. I've also finally captured the remaining Unown and unlocked the part of Solaceon ruins where I caught the last two Unown. My Cherrim has reached level 100, my Gengar is currently level 85 and Alakazam is level 69.

foxyman1167
12th December 2009, 8:57 PM
I picked up my Platinum earlier today to try for the Silver Print in the Battle Hall, but I got haxed on Battle #39, after getting burned by a critical hit Fire Punch. I HATE HAX!

To calm myself down, I'm gonna take a break again from the Battle Hall, and pick up my other Platinum. Turns out I was outside of Pastoria and my team was at lvl 33. I trained them to lvl 35, beating the trainers on route 212 and in the Gym. I chose to use my newly evolved Lickilicky, and it was a great battle. Gyarados was out first, and it got the occasional critical hit, but I used Curse'd up, healed off when needed, and eventually OHKO'd them all with Body Slam. Healed, and currently chasing the Galactic Grunt.

Heracross lvl 35
Steelix lvl 35
Golbat lvl 35
Floatzel lvl 35
Lickilicky lvl 36
Houndoom lvl 36

Jesse GS the II
12th December 2009, 10:33 PM
I am a lean, mean, PokÚdex-filling machine! Been doing a lot of capturing and evolving this week. For one thing, I took Riolu out of the PC, hooked it up with a Soothe Bell, and pumped it full of Iron and Carbos. A few levels later, I got me a Lucario. Good times!

Speaking of Happiness-induced evolution, I PokÚRadar'ed a Togepi the other day. And that inspired me to go out and seek the base forms of all those NationalDex-exclusive Generation IV evolutions. So now I'm checking the swarms and Mr. Backlot's mansion on a daily basis. I already caught a Rhyhorn outside Stark Mountain, and I have a Protector, so it's only a matter of time before I get me a Rhyperior. (I have a very stream-of-consciousness method of playing this game, in case it isn't obvious.)

Today's swarm was Pidgey on Route 229. Better than nothing, I guess - I caught one at Level 51, which means I barely have to do anything to get a Level 53 Pidgeot. It might be time to give Staraptor a rest in Bebe's inbox. Backlot's garden was full of Cleffa today. Bah, I can find those in Mt. Coronet anytime. C'mon, gimme a Porygon already!

foxyman1167
13th December 2009, 12:09 AM
I had a sudden bolt of inspiration, and decided I may restart my Platinum, or finish it and replay it right after. The team planned is gonna be Empoleon/Magmortar/Abomasnow/Electivire/Garchomp/Gallade.

Anyone that trains a Gallade ingame, can they give me some pointers to how you train one ingame from a Ralts? I've never used one before, and looking at its stats, it completely changes its stats around.

Esmerry
13th December 2009, 2:09 PM
I lost at my 85 win-streak in the battle hall >_>"

Well I'm currently taking a break from the Battle Frontier and I've been hatching Eevee eggs, because I'm looking for a female Calm Vaporeon. I only hatched 12 eggs and they are all male. Only one of them had a Calm nature. I think I won't be getting my Vaporeon soon, but I'll just keep hatching eggs and who knows what will happen.

Edit:
;133;'s hatched: 16

I hatched 4 more eggs and this are the results:
Eevee 1 - Male, Modest
Eevee 2 - Male, Gentle
Eevee 3 - Male, Lonely
Eevee 4 - Male, Sassy

Well, now I have only gotten 1 Calm Eevee and 16 male Eevee's...

Edit2:

;133;'s hatched: 21

Hatched another 5 eggs!

Eevee 1 - Male, Naive
Eevee 2 - Aaaah! Female & Calm! - faints -

I got it sooner then I was excepting, hooray!

Spenner
13th December 2009, 3:53 PM
Well, Snowpoint gym was easy. Scizor needed training, so i swept with that. For the trainers, I just Bullet Punched, but for Candice 2x Swords Dance, then sweeping with Bullet Punch won me the Icicle Badge. Even Froslass was OHKO'd with a 4+ Bullet Punch, so that was probably the easiest gym ive ever done.

Not much else to do here, so I shall move on.

foxyman1167
13th December 2009, 4:30 PM
After I beat Crasher Wake and followed the Grunt, I headed for Celestic Town. Healed up, stocked up on some items, and took Zubat out of the PC. Made it to Celestic Town easily, and evolved Golbat into Crobat right before entering. Talked to Cynthia's Grandma, and beat ther suicidal Grunt outside the Ruins. Talked to her again, got Surf, and beat Cyrus with Heracross. Healed, and flew to Jubilife, got Bibarel out of the PC, and taught it Surf. Beat all the trainers and made it to Canalave City. Healed up, and Steelix swept my Rival easily. Houndoom beat all the Gym trainers, healed again, and currently training the rest of my team to lvl 40 on Iron Island.

Floatzel lvl 38
Lickilicky lvl 38
Steelix lvl 40
Heracross lvl 40
Crobat lvl 40
Houndoom lvl 40

Grei
13th December 2009, 4:45 PM
Did a crap-ton of GTS trading yesterday...

But my team didn't change much. : / I got a Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, Magnezone, HGSS Typhlosion, Heatran.... all at high levels (and some at Level 100).

But I'm still using:

Lucario
Infernape
Torterra
Gastrodon
Togekiss
Glalie

It just doesn't feel right any other way.

Jesse GS the II
13th December 2009, 4:52 PM
More capture-y goodness today. Electrike were swarming the Valley Windworks, so I went and got me one of those. Also Pok&#233;Radar'ed myself a Hoppip and a Tyrogue. I got to thinking that I'd like to do some breeding, so I went to Route 218 to look for a Ditto. No luck yet, though - just lots of Floatzel and Gastrodon and Mr. Mime.

The reason I want to get breeding is because I've been thinking about what to evolve Eevee into. Obviously, I want it to be either Leafeon or Glaceon, but I ultimately want to be able to get all seven forms, which means I'll be hatching a lot of eggs. I also think I want to breed my starters (I have Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon) and use them as collateral for WiFi trades. Offering them in exchange for the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn starters seems like a fair trade.

Also wandered around Amity Square with Pikachu today and picked up a Yellow Feather and two Big Scales. I don't know why, I'm not planning on doing any contests. Just needed to kill some time, I guess.

~Nidoking~
13th December 2009, 5:31 PM
Beat Bryon and Saturn

Team:

Green Day/Magnezone
Level 38 Holding A Magnet
Magnet Pull
Moveset:
Hyper Beam *Shot*
Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

TenaciousD/Rampardos
Mold Breaker
Level 38 Holding the Quick Claw
Zen Headbutt
Pursuit
Return
Brick Break

AFI/Togekiss
Serene Grace
Level 44 holding Lucky Egg
Roost
Air Slash
Psychic
Flamethrower

Wurzels/Mr. Mime
Filter
Level 41 holding Wide Lens
Thunder Wave
Focus Blast
Psychic
Energy Ball

Paramore/Tentacruel
Liquid Ooze
Level 41 holding Shell Bell
Surf
Barrier
Giga Drain
Ice Beam

Cookie If you get the Connection Between the Nicknames

foxyman1167
13th December 2009, 6:37 PM
Beat Bryon and Saturn

Team:

Green Day/Magnezone
Level 38 Holding A Magnet
Magnet Pull
Moveset:
Hyper Beam *Shot*
Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave

TenaciousD/Rampardos
Mold Breaker
Level 38 Holding the Quick Claw
Zen Headbutt
Pursuit
Return
Brick Break

AFI/Togekiss
Serene Grace
Level 44 holding Lucky Egg
Roost
Air Slash
Psychic
Flamethrower

Wurzels/Mr. Mime
Filter
Level 41 holding Wide Lens
Thunder Wave
Focus Blast
Psychic
Energy Ball

Paramore/Tentacruel
Liquid Ooze
Level 41 holding Shell Bell
Surf
Barrier
Giga Drain
Ice Beam

Cookie If you get the Connection Between the Nicknames

They're all punk rock bands....

On my Platinum, after I trained my team to lvl 40, I challenged Byron, and crushed him with Houndoom. He didn't even land a hit. Then I healed, and went to the Library. Listened to Rowan's speech, explosion, blah blah blah, and went to Lake Valor. Crushed Saturn with Steelix, flew to Lake Verity, and defeated Mars with Crobat. Afterwards I healed, and flew to Celestic Town. Took Bibarel out of the PC, and currently headed to Snowpoint.

Steelix lvl 43
Lickilicky lvl 43
Crobat lvl 43
Floatzel lvl 43
Heracross lvl 43
Houndoom lvl 43

~Nidoking~
13th December 2009, 6:48 PM
Wrong!

All but one are.

Beat Mars and decdin if to use a Gible or not.

Also Caught a Starly and Biddoff for item trades

~*Lyra
13th December 2009, 7:51 PM
I've now moved into my luxe villa in the Resort Area, a welcome upgrade from the underground hole I was conducting my operations out of before.

I've imported a number of Kanto-native Pok&#233;mon from my contacts through the Pal Park. While my National Dex continues to fill out at a steady pace, Mesprit still eludes me.

foxyman1167
13th December 2009, 9:49 PM
I finally reached Snowpoint City after about 30 minutes in the snow, wasn't too hard. Took Houndoom out of the PC, and let him and his fiery breathe run on a rampage in the gym. After getting me entire team to lvl 45, I challenged Candice with Heracross. It was rather easy, as it survived Sneasel's Aerial Ace, and OHKO'd them all with Close Combat, except for Froslass, who fell to a Stone Edge. Afterwards, I took Bibarel out of the PC, and taught it Rock Climb, and talked to my rival at Lake Valor. Then I flew to Veilston City, and I'm currently clearing out the TG Veilstone Headquarters.

Houndoom lvl 45
Steelix lvl 45
Floatzel lvl 45
Crobat lvl 45
Lickilicky lvl 45
heracross lvl 46

Shiny hunter Reece
13th December 2009, 11:01 PM
I've hatched a few pokemon for EV training. I shouldn't reveal the pokemon yet. Spoilers for when I start battling (long way to go at the moment).

I've migrated a few pokemon from ruby. Can't remember what they were.

Scrible
13th December 2009, 11:56 PM
I activated the in-game event and caught the Regi trio :) Then I headed over to Snowpoint Temple and caught a Lv1 Regigigas :D

I also got a Mew and a Jirachi through trade.

Now I think I might go after Cresselia.

yeminied
14th December 2009, 1:07 AM
I finaaaaaalllllly caught Giratina after a massive hax (in Platinum). Giratina got full paralysis at least eight times in a row.

Yeah, I can get an incredibly huge paralysis chains to my advantage but I couldn't catch the damn thing. I finally caught it on what was probably its last dragon claw before it killed itself with struggle.

Boy was Cyrus hard to beat, I beat him on my last Pokemon, Rampardos, with 25 HP left after OHKO'ing Honchkrow with head smash.

I saved just before getting to Sunyshore City. I am now currently trying to raise my team evenly but it is so hard with all of these water types for my Pikachu to fry.

-Pikachu, surf, volt tackle, thunderbolt, thunderwave
-Gliscor, earthquake, x-scissor, swords dance, brick break
-Floatzel, crunch, strength, aqua jet, ice fang
-Gengar, shadow ball, dark pulse, thunderbolt, curse
-Staraptor, fly, aerial ace, close combat, u-turn
-Rampardos, head smash, zen headbutt, rock climb

foxyman1167
14th December 2009, 3:27 AM
-Pikachu, surf, volt tackle, thunderbolt, thunderwave

Hacked right?

Anyway, after I spoke to my rival at Lake Valor, and flew to Veilstone, I cleared out the Headquarters quickly, and beat Cryus easily. Steelix and his Rock Slide swept him easily. Afterwards, I flew to Oreburgh City, and started the short trek up to the peak of Mt. Coronet, Spear Pillar. I beat Grunt after Grunt after Grunt, eventually reaching the top, picking up a load of items along the way. Beat Mars and Jupiter with only Steelix, after a few Curse's, nothing could survive. Followed Cyrus and Cynthia into the Distortion World, and made it out of there the fastest I ever had. Cyrus this time was much harder, but eventually was worn down by Steelix and his Rock Slide (his team has a gaping Rock weakness), until he was slain by Honchkrow and his random Heat Wave (yeah I know, Move Tutor). Floatzel cleaned up afterwards, and after listening to his psycho babble, I let Lickilicky have a little fun battling Giratina, who was no trouble at all as it was spamming Ominious Wind and Shadow Force. After talking to Cynthia once more, I left for Sandgem Town, where Rowan and his little biatch assistant Dawn gushed over how I managed to survive such an ordeal. Finally healed, and flew to Pastoria City, from where I shall travel to Sunyshore, and crush Volkner with my awesome Steelix!

Houndoom lvl 47
Floatzel lvl 47
Crobat lvl 47
Heracross lvl 48
Lickilicky lvl 48
Steelix lvl 50

Visual
14th December 2009, 7:55 AM
Just managed to get a streak of 17 at the Battle Castle with 491 CP. I didn't spend any of the points. I was trying to save them and only use them when necessary, like before battling Darach. Should have spent some CPs on healing my Pokemons just now. Oh well!

Dragon trainer
14th December 2009, 10:35 AM
Diamond: I've caught four pokemon to trade over with pearl and trained Bananas to L10. I made it to Jubile city and i'm going to trade over my eggs later hopefully and nickname them all.

Flygon = Shadow
Eletivire = Storm
Rampardos (fossil) = dont know/???
Vaporeon = Kallen or Calden
Spiritomb = dont know yet?/???

foxyman1167
14th December 2009, 12:35 PM
After I beat Cyrus in the Distortion World, and talked to Prof. Rowan, I flew to Pastoria and traveled to Sunyshore City, beating all the trainers along the way, and reaching Sunyshore. Talked to Jasmine, Flint, and Volkner, and got him back in his gym. Beat the trainers in there too, leveled up my team to lvl 50, and challenged Volkner with Steelix. It wasn't too hard, after a few Curse's EQ was an OHKO, but Raichu hit me with Focus Blast, leaving 15HP, so healed him up, and KO'd the rest. After winning my final badge, I healed, and saved.

Houndoom lvl 50
Heracross lvl 50
Floatzel lvl 50
Lickilicky lvl 50
Crobat lvl 50
Steelix lvl 51

Just a side note, anyone ever notice that both Wattson from Mauville in RSE and Volkner from Sunyshore in DPPt get bored and build an elaborate gym puzzle, which requires more power, and causes them to build New Mauville/Solar powered roads? Just something to ponder upon.

blckdemondrgn
14th December 2009, 1:50 PM
After I decided to take a break with shiny hunting, I challenged the battle frontier since I haven't for a while.

Already owned a silver print for arcade and factory. Decided to do tower, castle, and hall to see how my luck is. Turns out all 3 were beaten quite easily on the first try thanks to mostly starmie and garchomp. Though it was very close for battle hall (first time ever playing that frontier) since when I fought the matron I had to fight an inferape against my garchomp. Life orb with fake out nearly did half to my garchomp, but 2nd turn earthquake made easy work of him.

So now I finally own a silver print from each frontier brain, though no idea how long will it take just to get one colored print from any - fought dahlia once, but got haxed so bad since I paralyzed zapdos but it never got fully paralyzed and lost a turn.

Will try to shiny hunt again though dunno the shiny target since I don't want to shiny hunt the swarm - drowzee. Eww...ugly pink elephant, lol.

Esmerry
14th December 2009, 4:54 PM
My newly hatched Eevee wants to know Ice Beam when it's a Vaporeon.
I'll be buying the TM Ice Beam from the Game corner.

My Vaporeon's other moves will be -

Ice Beam
Surf
Toxic
Shadow ball or Acid Armour. Which one is the best for Vaporeon?

Item: Leftovers

Nothing else really happend. I'll maybe earn some money and buy coins later today, but I'll see if I do that.

foxyman1167
15th December 2009, 5:18 AM
@Esmerry

Use Protect over both to increase Toxic damage, scout attacks, and get some free Leftovers recovery.

After I beat Volkner and spoke to Jasmine, I healed up, stocked up, and headed for Victory Road. Battled my way through, picked up some very useful items, and luckily some revives as my Crobat and Steelix fainted at one point. After I made it out, I healed up, took Houndoom out of the PC, and challenged my Rival. He wasn't too hard, as my team was well prepared for him. After crushing him, I healed, and trained up my team to lvl 55 for the Pokemon League against the Fisherman with Gyarados outside Sunyshore City. After they reached lvl 55, I challenged the Elite Four!

Aaron was the easiest, as everyone on his team was a OHKO but Yanmega was annoying with Double Team, Speed Boost, and Protect.

Bertha was also easy, but not as much as Aaron. I got so many close OHKOs, but sadly they survived, specifically Gliscor and Rhyperior to Ice Fang and Waterfall respectively, much to my suprise.

Flint was easy again, easier than Bertha but harder than Aaron. For some reason, everyone but Infernape (who has crappy base HP/Defense stats) got OHKOd by Waterfall, even Magmortar, who usually seems to survive. Damn Infernape left me with 15HP after a Thunderpunch.

Lucian was the hardest, even moreso than Cynthia. Mr. Mime, Espeon, and Bronzong (somehow) weren't that bad, it was Alakazam and Gallade who kept doing big damage. Finally Reflect wore off, and Crobat finished off both.

Cynthia was last, and she was tough, but less than Lucian. Spiritomb couldn't scratch Houndoom, but Milotic revenge killed Houndoom (only stayed in because +6 Special Attack, thanks to Nasty Plot), then it just went back and forth. Lickilicky and Floatzel were left with Garchomp, but thank god Garchomp got paralyzed, as Floatzel destroyed Garchomp with Ice Fang.

After becoming Champion, I talked to Rowan, Dawn, my mom, and the elder in Celestic Town, and then saved.

Final thoughts:
Crobat @ Adamant
Cross Poison/Wing Attack/Zen Headbutt/Hypnosis

Fast, hits hard, and Hypnosis was useful, but weakdefensively.
9/10

Heracross @ Adamant
Megahorn/EQ/Stone Edge/Close Combat

Powerful, awesome movepool, and Megahorn is fun to use.
10/10

Steelix @ Adamant
EQ/Stone Edge/Crunch/Curse

Weak offensively, but a physical defensive beast. Wish it wasn't so slow.

Houndoom @ Modest
Flamethrower/Crunch/Smog/Nasty Plot

Fast and strong, but frail, and wished it learned more special attacks via level up.
8/10

floatzel @ Adamant
Waterfall/Ice Fang/Headbutt/Aqua Jet

Fast and strong, and the MVP of my Elite Four challenge. Wish it learned a physical water attack stronger than Aqua Jet via level up.
9/10

Licklicky @ Adamant
Body Slam/Power Whip/EQ/Curse

Bulky defensively, okay offensively, and Power Whip is fun to abuse.
10/10

Now I'm going to tie up any loose ends, and pick up the Life Orb, and maybe SR for a Bold Cresselia.

Crobat lvl 56
Heracross lvl 56
Steelix lvl 56
Houndoom lvl 56
Lickilicky lvl 56
Floatzel lvl 58

neo darkrai
15th December 2009, 7:38 PM
123 posts...

After battling a bit online, I decided to breed a Timid Togepi with Serene Grace. Its IVs have been reseted until I got Hidden Power Ice with 70 Base Power. It took a long time for those IVs. Anyways, my Pokedex is looking to be really good, but I'm slowly progressing with it. I also forgot to get the last two items for my villa, but will do that after I EV train a few Pokemon.

AlexKZ
15th December 2009, 7:59 PM
I haven't done much over the past week becuase I borrowed Red Rescue Team from a friend, but I have been breeding Eevees like crazy. I only have one "Superior Eevee," but it still isn't that great. I may train it into and Umbreon base on its IVs and Nature. Oh well.

Oh, I also transferred over 2 of each Regi Trio from my friend. I may go catch Gigas later this week. :)

DarkerShining
15th December 2009, 10:05 PM
Platinum: I've been doing some trades to fill up my Pokedex, (401 Pokemon seen, 221 caught) also evolving a few pokemon I already have and I've also been training certain Pokemon a lot. My Alakazam is currently level 92, I've also started training a Turtwig (now Torterra) that I traded over from my Diamond game a long time ago, and a Piplup (now Empoleon) that I traded over from Pearl, the reason I'm only training it now is because I finally obtained an extra TM91 from Wi-Fi to teach him flash cannon. (I never use TM's that one can only obtain one off in the game for some reason...)

Torterra is currently level 74 and Empoleon is level 54. I've also began training a Lucario, whose training will continue once I get Alakazam to level 100, and I'm also planning on training a Bulbasaur soon.

Shneak
15th December 2009, 10:21 PM
Hatching random stuff, hoping for good turnouts. Also going around with my Thief Banette, trying to steal Lucky Eggs from Chanseys. Of course, they have to hold Oval Stones too.

Oh yeah, I got a TRU Regigigas, so I will be trying to catch the Regis.

Trainer Emily
15th December 2009, 11:24 PM
After a grueling 400,000+ steps, I finally had a good supply of Jolly Scythers with 31 Atk & Spd IVs & high overall IVs, most of the Technician but Swarm is also there (especially in sets using attacks that are all higher than 60 base power, in which Technician will be useless in this variant).

And the next IV- breeding project: Either Turtwig or Murkrow.

Dual-ability pokes are always a challenge in breeding...

Ksi
15th December 2009, 11:39 PM
Recently got a Zangoose from the Global Trade Station...but it seems a bit odd to me. So I am getting checked out at a Pokemon Center. I also have been recently breeding for Naughty Shellder. I plan on using Cloyster in the future.

(Pokemon Center in this case refers to the hack-check thread.)

Esmerry
16th December 2009, 1:05 PM
Thank you for the comment on my Vaporeon ^-^
Protect is a really good idea, I'll be using it!

Well, currently in my Platinum game, I am training and working on my Vaporeon.
I trained Torterra, Lapras and Togekiss today.
Togekiss and Torterra are both level 90 now, so only 10 levels to go before level 100!
Lapras is now level 69.

And for my Vaporeon, she now knows Protect.
And I currently have 2265 coins, and I need 10.000 coins. Sometimes I buy some, and I always check if I can get some for free.

FlareonJupiter
16th December 2009, 4:44 PM
Crobat and Cloyster are close to Level 98. Over the past few weeks (and in the next few days), I've been training them (and my other Pokemon) at the Battleground first thing every morning. The battles with the Elite Four have been great, too (I've entered the Hall of Fame at least 30 times!).

Other than that, there's a swarm of Spoink on Route 214 today (caught a Level 23 female!). Before that I tried to catch a Houndour, but she used Roar... -_-

Pucca_ness
16th December 2009, 6:06 PM
Recently... well i have been training up my Shiny Ampharos to lv 100... done

Then i caught a shiny Ralts who is now a Gallade.

That's a full team of shinys now - Lopunny, Umbreon, Charizard, Pinsir, Ampharos, Gallade.

I also captured two shiny Voltorbs. Don't know which one to evolve, both timid nature one with good speed and one with good sp attack... don't know which one would fare better.

Also while training my shiny Gallade i was chaining (nice and quick with the oiccasioanl surprise) and i started training Togepis for the hell of it as my pp on all moves was getting low so didn't expect to be there for very long and Togepi do not give much exp esp compared to the Floatzels i was fighting. However no matter what patch i went into i kept getting Togepi, it got to the point where i was deliberatly going into the wrong patches to break the chain but i got to a chain of 14 really quickly then 24 in no time atall so i kept going and low and behold two shiny Togepi belong to me now :P

Easiest chian ever. Why can't this happen with Larvitar and Beldum <_<

The one with hustle is going on the GTS for a Ho-oh, it also has a 31 iv in attack... not very good for a Togepi or it's relatives and on top of that it's rash. So if you want a shiny Togepi and have a LEGIT Ho-oh keep your eyes peeled :P

I also put up a spare event Regigigas (unlocks the Regi trio in Plat) up onto the GTS and got a legit Jirachi yay! Then i put up my oak's letter Shaymin and got a legit Lugia.

Today i finally got Gallade to lv 100 and i've now fully ev trained my Lugia, it got +30 and +33 in def and spdef when it leveled up haha!