PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

blckdemondrgn
16th December 2009, 7:08 PM
Easiest chian ever. Why can't this happen with Larvitar and Beldum <_<

Uh, to me beldums chaining aren't hard. Capturing beldum carefully is what makes them hard - also adding sandstorm which makes shiny patch difficult to see. This is just my experience as back in pearl I did everything right and wrong and got over 50 chain but couldn't find the shiny patch. Thank goodness for platinum making it easier to see. Currently own 10, yes 10 shiny beldums. Used to be 12 but traded 1 and gave 1 to a family member.

Though I do agree larvitar is a pain since its area is so dang small. Otherwise I think I can chain better. Well need to practice more.

Currently in the works of making a team to capture beldum better as my current one is good but want to better the chances - though this may waste more turns + possible beldum suiciding with take down.

Also trade a random froslass for a palkia and a zangoose for a raikou. Will probably trade those 2 in the forums for random items hopefully if I get lucky for an event berry.

Off to try to catch more shinys, probably even more shiny beldums again since people are bugging me about them - maybe after next haul I'll start trading and/or I have an ideal what I want in return.

AlexKZ
16th December 2009, 7:55 PM
I was really looking for a Tyrogue because I've got no luck what-so-ever when trying to chain for a specific pokemon. So, I checked the GTS, and so and be hold, I saw a lvl 5 one from Kanto holding a Master Ball. (I stupidly used mine on Shaymin, but because its IVs were great, I didn't want to take the time to SR for another.) He was asking fora Murkrow, so I gave one I had.

Now I'm currently SR for a good Nature/IV Regigigas.

DarkerShining
16th December 2009, 10:54 PM
Platinum: Still training Pokemon. Managed to get both Alakazam and Torterra to level 100. Empoleon is currently level 62.

Cobalt_Latios
17th December 2009, 2:59 AM
Haven't really been up to too much lately. After successfully getting a Scizor to my desired level of 65, I decided to go ahead and proceed with getting myself a Gyarados. I assumed this wasn't going to be too difficult, but so far it's a little trickier than I initially thought. Doing some good work though.

I already have a movest planned, and according to a request I made for natures on a whole set of them, Adamant/Jolly is the way to go.

<C_L>

Visual
17th December 2009, 3:47 AM
I tried chaining Dunsparce yesterday but the chain kept breaking. The highest chain for it was around 20. Then, I went to the Battle Tower, got a streak of 7 and then decided to search for an Iron Plate in the Underground. I found a Flame Plate could not find an Iron Plate.

coolice23
17th December 2009, 5:38 AM
so ive been sick with strep throat since friday night and i had two UT pokemon games.
diamond and platinum.
is it bad that i chose diamond?
haha anyways so on saturday morning i just started playing diamond for the heck of it.
so since i was sick i nearly played it all day, it was i dont know like five or six on saturday and i realized i had already beaten the fifth gym. haha yea i played a lot.
so on monday night i ended up beating the elite four and this was my hall of fame team

floatzel@blackglasses
quirky natured
level 51
aqua jet
waterfall
surf
crunch

staraptor@fist plate
level 54
relaxed natured
close combat
brave bird
fly
defog

abamasnow@ice plate
level 53
sassy natured
wood hammer-really suprised me of how good it is on obamasnow
blizzard
ice shard-priority moves on a slow pokemon really help
ingrain-never used it

roserade@wiseglasses
mild natured
level 52
petal dance
toxic
stun spore
hidden power(poison) haha but it was good power so i kept it

thats it.
i really thought i was gonna get destroyed but i destroyed all of them. haha
usually i go for somewhat decent nature but i didnt really care.
anywaye so on tuesday i went and got the national dex and headed over to the battle tower.
won 6 BP and saved.
then along comes wednsday morning and i was like hmmmm... i shoud play platinum now. haha
so im currently playing platinum and im on the bicycle path saved and all done for tonight.
i need to rest up. haha

curretn pokemon platinum team

monferno@nothing
level 24
sassy natured
mach punch
flame wheel
leer
scratch

shellos@quick claw
serious natured
level 20
water pulse
mud bomb
mud slap
hidden power(haven't used it much so haven't figured out what it is yet)

zubat@nothing
quirky natured
level19
bite
wing attack
leech life
supersonic

its going pretty good, monferno is destroying
zubat really needs to evolve, shellos is holding her own.

peace out :)

SapphireL
17th December 2009, 6:51 AM
Training my new Pokemon for battle is going faster than I thought. I'm getting about 2 a day, which is awesome. When I used to train them to lv.100 it would take me about 4 days just for one Pokemon.

Anyway, I finished training my new Infernape, and Empoleon. I also finished training a physical Clefable and a Machamp. Now I'm working on Pinsir, and she's almost done too. Next up I'm thinking is Lucario.

Esmerry
17th December 2009, 12:51 PM
Today I played Pok&#233;mon with a friend. That means that I couldn't really train my Pok&#233;mon because most of the time, we where in the underground and such things.
Yesterday I was in the underground too, but I only found Thunderstones and Fire stones :P
I still trained my Togekiss and Torterra a little bit. Togekiss is now level 91 and Torterra too.
Currently I am training a very little bit and I'm earning some money to buy coins in Veilstone City.

Agonist
17th December 2009, 1:19 PM
Batteling the trainers around sunnyshore, my magnezone is almost lv 62, then I'm gonna kill volkner with my metagross, which is lv 54

My party now is
Metagross lv54 impish
Hammer arm
Eq
Iron head
Bullet punch
Ursaring lv57 adamant
Shadow claw
Close combat
Aerial ace
Facade
Magnezone lv61 timid
Discharge
Thunderbolt
Signal beam
Flash cannon
Empoleon lv58 bold
Surf
Water pulse
Ice beam
Signal beam
Skarmory lv59 impish
Drill peck
Roost
Fly
Defog

Spenner
17th December 2009, 1:22 PM
Nothing particularly interesting has happened for me. Still looking for Absols.. 5% appearance rate, and some ridiculously low catch rate in Hail is not good :/. I get it down to about 25% HP, and keep throwing Dusk Balls at them while Hail chips away its health, but it doesn't wanna work. Just this one Damned creature is needed before i can progress to Spear Pillar, and the Distortion world..

I have come up with a new Battle Frontier team to try out once i get there though. Ill need to take time to breed on Diamond though, if I have the pokemon I need on there. I may not have a Porygon though.. Might have to find my Sapphire version and transfer one from there, or breed the one i have on Platinum. Anyways, the team (points for anyone who knows the connection between the nicknames, and can guess the team name from that):

;149; - Stargazer
;468; - Wishmaster
;461; - Nightquest
;474; - Escapist

Spirit of Darkness
17th December 2009, 1:34 PM
I completed my National Pokedex today! :D

I am now breeding for a Bold Rotom.

DarkerShining
17th December 2009, 1:43 PM
Platinum: Still training Pokemon and trying to add more Pokemon to my Pokedex. My Empoleon is currently level 65, a Lucario I'm training is level 32, and I started training my Bulbasaur today and evolved to Ivysaur, and again to Venusaur. Venusaur is currently level 32.

foxyman1167
17th December 2009, 2:39 PM
I have just started breeding for my new Platinum team, consisting of Torterra, Charizard, Feraligatr, and Electivire. These four also make up my planned SoulSilver team, but there is 3 months until US release, so I'm trying them out, and if I don't like them, I'll make some changes. For the first time evern inspired by Esmerry, I started spending my money on coins in the Game Corner, and after spending $
700,000+ I got three Hidden Power TMs, a Thunderbolt TM, and a Flamethrower TM.

Agonist
17th December 2009, 2:44 PM
I wish the gmae corner tms were still like 4000ish coins

blckdemondrgn
17th December 2009, 3:58 PM
Man oh man, I thought my old beldum haul was great. Oh boy this is now a new record for me.

So I started out checking out which swarm for the day it would be to practice on and it turns out to be farfetch'd, I was not interested so I decided to skip out on it. Then to just see if I can complete my shiny eevee collection I decided to chain well eevee.

To my surprise, it took me one try to chain 40. I was stunned and so I did everything smoothly until the last shiny one since I forgot to put up a repel after saving. But really does it matter? After all I manage to obtain: 14 shiny eevees. Not only did I manage that but for the heck of it each one was in a different pokeball that can be found in sinnoh excluding masterball and had 2 luxury balls capture in this haul.

So yea the haul was good despite the randomness in nature since eevees have many choices and didn't care much. Though I have too many physical natures for some odd reason: jolly, adamant, lonely, etc. which can mostly be used by eevee, flareon, umbreon, and leafeon.

So now I have enough for 2 complete eevee evolutions + eevee, probably will finally get around to soft resetting shiny heatran so I can finally level up all trainers >_<...

Agonist
17th December 2009, 4:05 PM
^nice job...I haven't chained any shinies since my magnemite outbreak...like 2 months ago

Scrible
18th December 2009, 1:05 AM
Well, I got in a stall war with a Blissey :x

My Arceus was holding an Amulet Coin cause I needed the munny and we were going NOWHERE -.-'

But nothing is as bad as the Wobbuffet vs Wobbuffet stall war that ensued a few days ago....

I SR'd to GTFO. It was awful :x

foxyman1167
18th December 2009, 1:23 AM
I finally restarted my Platinum earlier, and so far so good. I named myself Charlie, my rival Alex, and chose Turtwig. I caught random wild pokemon, and traded over the eggs. I hatched them, and trained them to lvl 5 on Route 201. Beat all the trainers on Route 202, and made it to Jubilife City. Just talked to my rival at the Pokemon School, and got the Poketch. Currently headed to Oreburgh City.

Charmander lvl 8
Totodile lvl 8
Turtwig lvl 8
Elekid lvl 9

Pyrax
18th December 2009, 10:29 AM
Diamond
Bred Vespiquen with Scizor and got a male combee, which I traded to platinum.

Platinum
Bred the same Combee with Ditto and got 30 eggs in the process.
Out of 30 eggs, two were females.
I'm planning to trade the second female combee to SoulSilver.

Esmerry
18th December 2009, 3:09 PM
Cool that I could inspire you :D!

Today I had a lucky day in the Game Corner. Sometimes you find coins, and I found many times 20 coins!
That's the highest amount of coins you can get by just looking.
I currently have 4010 coins. I need 10.000 coins, but I am again a little bit closer to my TM.

And I also trained a little today. Torterra is level 92, and Lapras is level 71.
Still training Togekiss. I'll train again later today.

FlareonJupiter
18th December 2009, 6:47 PM
My entire team is at Level 100! Yay!

Crobat reached Level 100 after she defeated Aaron's Heracross with Fly, and Cloyster reached Level 100 after he defeated Bertha's Rhyperior with Water Pulse. You never forget moments like that...

So now that's done, and I'm going to wait patiently until Christmas Day -- that's when I can upload my team to Battle Revolution and see all of my hard work pay off!

Until then, I'll probably catch some more Pokemon, hatch some Eggs (need at least 11 to get the Masterpiece for my Villa, and I'll have that completed), and arrange some trades through Wi-Fi or GTS. Or, better yet -- I might be able to do some battles over Wi-Fi...

Blazing Charmander
18th December 2009, 9:58 PM
Today's playtime on Platinum has been all about Pikachu. Bored with devising movesets for my main ingame team for taking on the Elite 4 second wave, I decided to try and nab a Light Ball from a Pikachu in the Trophy Garden. I decided to start a chain for this so that I had a constant stream of Pikachu encounters in a row. With my Thief Kecleon on hand, I took a number of Oran Berries and defeated a few Pikachu that held no items at all. On my 22nd encounter of the chain however, I found a Light Ball. Surprised that i'd taken my chain this far, I decided to just go for the 40 and attempt to get a shiny.

It took about an hour or so of hard work, but on my 43rd patch I managed to reset until a shiny patch materialised. After a few failed Luxury Balls, I finally managed to capture the shiny Pikachu, and was fairly happy to find that it has a Jolly nature. I'm sure i'll be able to give it a nice non-competitive use on my team and i'll even attempt to see how it fares in the Battle Frontier at least. :)

bleeding-chocobo
18th December 2009, 10:17 PM
I'm building a new Platinum team. It will have: Infernape/Gliscor/Scizor/Electivire/Vaporeon/?

I can't think of a final Pokemon. Any suggestions?

Just beat Mars at Valley Windoworks and I'm on the way to Eterna Forest. My team at the moment is:

Monferno lvl. 19

Elekid lvl. 18

Bidoof lvl. 3 (HM Slave)

DarkerShining
18th December 2009, 10:21 PM
Platinum: I've been training my Pokemon, Empoleon is currently level 84 and Lucario is level 53. I'm also working on evolving some of my pokemon for pokedex purposes. I've already evolved my Azurill, she is now a male level 29 Azumarill. I'm also training my Shuppet now, she is currently level 28.

foxyman1167
18th December 2009, 10:31 PM
I trained my team some more, beating the trainers on Route 204, and then on Route 203, and after they reached lvl 12, I went through Oreburgh Gate, and made it to Oreburgh City. Spoke to my rival, and healed up. I then went into the Oreburgh Mine, and got Roark to head back to the Gym. Beat the trainers in Oreburgh Mine, healed, and challenged Roark with Totodile. I swept him easily with Waterfall. Afterwards I healed, and saved.

Charmander lvl 15
Totodile lvl 17
Turtwig lvl 15
Elekid lvl 15

Just made it to Jubilife City, and Elekid beat both the TG Grunts.

foxyman1167
18th December 2009, 11:29 PM
I trained my team some more, beating the trainers on Route 204, and then on Route 203, and after they reached lvl 12, I went through Oreburgh Gate, and made it to Oreburgh City. Spoke to my rival, and healed up. I then went into the Oreburgh Mine, and got Roark to head back to the Gym. Beat the trainers in Oreburgh Mine, healed, and challenged Roark with Totodile. I swept him easily with Waterfall. Afterwards I healed, and saved.

Charmander lvl 15
Totodile lvl 17
Turtwig lvl 15
Elekid lvl 15

Just made it to Jubilife City, and Elekid beat both the TG Grunts.

neo darkrai
18th December 2009, 11:30 PM
After realizing that Dusknoir can't learn Pain Split, I traded mine to my friend and had him use the HGSS move tutor to teach it. And I also had him trade me an egg of an Aron with Head Smash. It was surprisingly shiny with a Lonely nature, like my last Aron, but better IVs.

Something new that I will do for each Platinum Post: Seen:417 Caught:321

foxyman1167
19th December 2009, 1:03 AM
After beating Roark and the TG Grunts in Jubilife City, I went north towards Floaroma Town, and got there very quickly. Beat all the trainers along the way, and Charmander evolved outside in the double battle with the Pachirisu's. Healed up, and went to the Valley Windworks. Elekid beat Commander Mars and her annoyingly underleveled Purugly somehow, and afterwards I headed for the Floaroma Meadow. Turtwig beat both Grunts, and evolved afterwards. I healed up, and beat all the trainers along the route up to Eterna Forest, and Totodile evolved. Made it through Eterna Forest in a snap, beat all the Bug lovers in there too, and made it to Eterna City. Healed up, beat the Fishermen and the trainers near Mt. Coronet, and prepared for my Gym battle. Elekid and Grotle beat all the Gym trainers, and I challenged Gardenia with Charmeleon. It was as easy as sunday morning, as they were all OHKO'd by Flamethrower. Healed after it, and currently headed down Cycling Road.

Charmeleon lvl 22
Croconaw lvl 21
Grotle lvl 21
Elekid lvl 21

Visual
19th December 2009, 2:18 AM
Went to Pal park and caught 6 Abras(Synchronizers) with a Masterball and a couple of TMs attached from FR. I transfered the Masterball to Platinum to help me catch Cresselia/any other legendaries as I already used the one I got in Platinum on Zapdos.

Blazing Charmander
19th December 2009, 5:53 PM
Started training my new Shiny Pikachu (not EV training though), who I decided to nickname "Sparky" after my Pikachu from FireRed - I suspect it's more fitting for a Pikachu that glitters everytime it's released from its Luxury Ball xD. I attached the Light Ball to him and taught him Iron Tail to allow for more diversity in battle. Although i'll let him learn Thunderbolt, I could probably do with letting the Move Tutor teach him ThunderPunch due to him being a Jolly nature which isn't beneficial to Special Attack.

foxyman1167
19th December 2009, 7:19 PM
I trained my EVd Jolly Lucario at bit more at the Battleground, and beat Maylene, Crasher Wake, Mira, and Roark. I also out of boredom caught every Unown, was really easy actually, took about an hour. Went through the new tunnel, and got the other two Unown and the free Rare Candy. Did the other daily events, got my free Heart Scales and Shards.

I also started breeding for a Ledyba just for fun, don't plan on IV breeding it, just looking for a Modest/Timid nature.

DarkerShining
19th December 2009, 8:35 PM
Platinum: Evolved my Shuppet into Banette, she is level 37. I made a Wi-Fi trade to obtain a Feebas. I've also captured a Kangaskhan in the Safari zone and evolved a Nincada to obtain a Ninjask and a Shedinja. I'm now EV training a Magnemite. It is level 28. Oh, and my Empoleon is currently level 85 and Lucario is level 56.

bleeding-chocobo
19th December 2009, 9:10 PM
Beat Fantina and got the Relic Badg. Eevee evoled into Vaporeon. Battled my rival and won. (Monferno's Flamethrower is win~). I'm on Route 209 and am going to catch Syther soon. Hoping for one w/ Techician ability.

Team:

Monferno lvl. 27

Roselia lvl. 28

Gligar lvl. 27

Vaporeon lvl. 27

Miltank lvl. 28

neo darkrai
19th December 2009, 10:30 PM
I got myself a Dragonite after having a Dragonair for so long. I also evolved my Aron all the way to an Aggron and had my friend teach it Low Kick. My Pokedex is slowly filling up and my goal is to complete it before HeartGold and SoulSilver come out in America.

Seen:418 Caught:325

foxyman1167
20th December 2009, 1:08 AM
After I beat Gardenia, I healed up, and headed for the Team Galactic Eterna Building, beating all the Grunts and made it to Jupiter. Croconaw made quick work of her and her annoying Skuntank. Afterwards, I got the Bicycle and the Togepi egg, and hatched it after a while. Dumped it in the PC, and hit Cycling Road. I beat all those trainers, made a pitstop in Oreburgh, and went to Mt. Coronet. Bumped into Dawn, got the stuff from her, and talked to Cyrus, and made it to Hearthome, beating all the trainers along the way. I healed up, beat the Gym trainers with Charmeleon and Croconaw, and challenged Fantina. She was a challenge for once, as Elekid got KO'd by a critical hit Shadow Claw from Haunter. Grotle finished it off, and 2HKO'd Mismagius with Bite. Healed afterwards, and saved.

Charmeleon lvl 26
Croconaw lvl 26
Grotle lvl 26
Elekid lvl 25

Esmerry
20th December 2009, 9:39 AM
- I currently have about 5000 coins :D That means I need 5000 more for my goal.
- Tried to chain Poochyena. Got a chain of 7, but when I defeated the seventh Poochyena, only one rare patch showed up where the grass ended, so my chain broke :(
- Also tried to find a Absol, but I couldn't find one. I'll search again today.
- Also trained my Pok&#233;mon a little bit.
Torterra and Togekiss are level 93, and Lapras is level 72.
- Entered my Eevee (Which will be a Vaporeon soon) in the cute contest and she got first :D

Well, that's it!

Edit: I migrated six Pok&#233;mon to Platinum :)
The Pok&#233;mons are - Natu, Oddish, Kecleon, Chinchou, Castform and Beldum.

foxyman1167
20th December 2009, 2:01 PM
I finally did it. I finally got the Silver Print in the Battle Hall. I decided to change my pokemon, and use a BoltBeam Starmie instead. It was a much different experience, as I slapped on some Choice Specs and OKHO'd everything up to Battle Hall Matron Argenta. Her choice of pokemon was quite a bad one, a Salamence. I outsped it and OHKOd with Ice Beam.

I finally all Silver Prints, and going to go for Gold.

My EVd Lucario is lvl 98 now, just beat Wake, Maylene, Buck, and Gardenia in the Battleground. Should be lvl 100 by tomorrow, then I'll get to work on my Infernape.

Agonist
20th December 2009, 3:00 PM
I finally did it. I finally got the Silver Print in the Battle Hall. I decided to change my pokemon, and use a BoltBeam Starmie instead. It was a much different experience, as I slapped on some Choice Specs and OKHO'd everything up to Battle Hall Matron Argenta. Her choice of pokemon was quite a bad one, a Salamence. I outsped it and OHKOd with Ice Beam.

I finally all Silver Prints, and going to go for Gold.

My EVd Lucario is lvl 98 now, just beat Wake, Maylene, Buck, and Gardenia in the Battleground. Should be lvl 100 by tomorrow, then I'll get to work on my Infernape.

Congrats:)

I finally got around to beating the e4 on my diamond

foxyman1167
20th December 2009, 5:52 PM
My EVd Lucario reached lvl 100 earlier today, after I beat some trainers near Stark Mountain. I am going to start training my EVd Infernape, EVd Dragonite, EVd Salamence, and EVd Metagross. I hope to train them all up to lvl 100 by the New Year.

I also lost my streak on Battle 109 in the Battle Hall after a Focus Sash Manectric with Thunder.

AlexKZ
20th December 2009, 7:03 PM
I''m very happy at the moment right now!

I was on the GTS and a decided to check if there were any male Skitty's up for trade. Completely by accident, I didn't change the gender, but instead changed the level to 1-10. I was going through the 7 people that were up and a noticed one was holding a Custap Berry! She wanted a Heracross, but I didn't have any. :(
I quickly checked what Hereacross were going for, and saw someone wanting a Solrock, so I traded it for the Heracross. When I went to check back on the Skitty with the Custap Berry, the person changed their mind and wanted a Shuppet instead. I recently released all the Shuppet I had because I didn't want them anymore. I quickly decided to throw the Heracross on the GTS for a Shuppet. 4 Hours later, and I recieved a Shuppet. I was hoping the Skitty wasn't gone. I searched, and it was still there, so now I'm the proud owner of the infamous Custap Berry. :) Yay!

Wasn't that a story? Other than that, I've been breeding some more Eevees, and digging up more fossils.

foxyman1167
21st December 2009, 4:36 AM
Picked up my second Platinum just now, and beat my Rival solely with Elekid. Healed, and beat all the trainers up to Solaceon Town. Hit the Ruins, picking up various items. Got Defog, caughta Zubat for HM Slave, and cleared out the Lost Tower too. Elekid finally evolved =).

Charmeleon lvl 26
Croconaw lvl 26
Grotle lvl 26
Electabuzz lvl 30

Grei
21st December 2009, 4:29 PM
I've been playing through my Diamond a lot lately... currently, I'm working towards getting my team

Infernape, lvl 79
Torterra, lvl 80
Gastrodon, lvl 79
Togekiss, lvl 76
Lucario, lvl 78

up to Level 100. For my sixth slot, I've been using random Pokemon at level 100. Recently, it was Bastiodon, but before that, it was Glalie (which, due to it's stats, I may stick with--it may as well be at the same level as the rest of my team), and I also tried Porygon-Z. I'm thinking about trying for a Drapion, though that may not happen.

I'm trying to stay away from the likes of Arcanine, Gliscor, Feraligatr, Donphan, etc. because I want to use those in HGSS.

I just can't decide. ;_;

I fought through the Elite Four recently. I think I may end up trying to sweep the entire Elite Four with as few Pokemon as possible (as I almost did with Togekiss, sans most of the battle against Lucian). That brought my Togekiss up six levels in one league challenge.

I think I'll repeat with Torterra and/or Lucario.

Dragon trainer
23rd December 2009, 1:26 AM
Pearl:
To finish for 'dex - Kanto

- Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur
- Squirtle/Warturtle/Blastoise
- Ekans
- NidoranM/Nidorino
- Wigglytuff
- Arcanine
- Slowpoke/Slowbro
- Kangaskan
- Horsea/Seadra
- Tauros
- Magmar
- Dragonairre
- Mewtwo
- Mew

- Johto 'dex

- Fergatr
- Sentret/Furret
- Ledyba
- Chinchou/Lanturn
- Politoed
- Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
- Pineco/Fortress
- Sunkern/Sunflora
- Schukle
- Wobbuffet
- Granbull
- Qwilfish
- Teddiursa
- Slugma
- Stantler
- Smergle
- Kingdra
- Magby
- Entei
- Raikou
- Suicune
- Ho-Oh
- Lugia
- Celebii

- Hoenn 'Dex

- Treecko/Grovyle/Septile
- Mudkip
- Mighyena
- Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
- Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
- Gardevior
- Masquerein
- Shroomish
- Vigoroth/Slakoth
- Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja
- Loudred/Exploud
- Makuhita
- Delcatty
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Aron/Lairon
- Minus
- Torkoal
- Spoink/Grumpig
- Vibrava
- Crawdraunt
- Baltoy/Claydol
- Cradily
- Castform
- Shuppet
- Duskull
- Tropicus
- Absol
- Wynaut
- Clampearl/Huntail/Gorbyss
- Shelgon
- Lunatone
- Solrock
- Jirachi
- Deoxys

This is my backlist for what i need to finish the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn pokedex.

Also on pearl: Raising happiness on a Togepi to evolve into Togetic and just hatched a male Machop with Ice punch, just going to raise it properly go though the E4 until it learns Cross chop ready to breed with a female Electabuzz. Then i'm going to teach Togetic just wish and Baton pass to pass to a female bold vaporeon to get a bold, wish BP Eevee for Diamond and a Mild/Rash Ice punch/Cross chop Elekid i'm hoping to get them by new years.

Diamond: I've got half my team now on the game, just about to go and train up my Spiritomb which i've called TOMBSTONE which suits it just fine actually so i'm hoping that gets to level 10 soon, i've also beat my rival using Trapinch.

foxyman1167
23rd December 2009, 1:28 AM
After I healed up in Solaceon Town, I beat all the trainers along the way towards Veilstone City. My team was lvl 30 by the time I made it there, and after I beat the trainers and healed, I challenged Maylene. Was a bit of a challenge with Drain Punch, but Grotle managed to take down both Meditite and Machoke, and Electabuzz took down Lucario (got lucky after it got paralyzed by Static). I healed afterwards, and helped Dawn get her Pokedex back.

Charmeleon lvl 30
Croconaw lvl 30
Grotle lvl 30
Electabuzz lvl 30

On my main Platinum, I began to train my EVd Dragonite up to lvl 100, currently at lvl 80. I've been beating the trainers at the Battleground everyday for the last week. I also talked to the Shard Guy in the Great Marsh, talked to the Pokemon Reporter, who was asking for Mesprit, and won an Exp. Share at the Jubilife Lottery.

For something to do during the break, I also slathered up 18 trees with honey two hours ago, as I have caught every pokemon other than Munchlax from a Honey Tree. Hopefully it will show up quickly.

EDIT: Seems there has been a bit of a slow day for this thread, as there hasn't been a new post for 3 days...

I've done all the Honey Trees about 3-4 times each, mainly finding Combee and Burmy (even moreso than Wurmple, which I thought was odd), an occasional Aipom, and only one Heracross, so I have seen every Honey Tree pokemon except that darn Munchlax >.<

My EVd Dragonite has been leveling up nicely, its currently lvl 88. I want it to face the E4, but I'm to impatient, as I'd want to quit half way through xP

I finally went after the Oak Letter Shaymin, after downloading the letter months ago, and on the third try got a Timid Shaymin with similar stats to my other Timid Shaymin.

I've been pretty bored lately, as other than the Honey Tree quest and doing the daily events, I've ran out of things to do. I might even take a break from the Battle Frontier for a tad, maybe focus on some random breeding projects I may feel the need to pursue, but other than that, I would like people to PM me with something else to do on my main Platinum, but be aware I have all 493 pokemon, all the Unown, and all Silver Prints at the Battle Frontier. I'm currently stuck on the Master Rank Beauty Contest with my Ninetales, and I'll try to beat that soon.

On my second Platinum on the other hand, I've been sort of neglecting recently in favor of my main Platinum file.

After I beat Maylene, I healed, and beat all the trainers on the route between Veilstone and Pastoria. Made it to Pastoria very quickly, healed up, and beat my rival with only Electabuzz, who also beat everyone else in the Gym. Afterwards, I beat all the trainers on Route 212, and challenged Wake, who was a joke of a challenge thanks to Electabuzz OHKOing both Gyarados and Floatzel, while Torterra OHKO'd Quagsire. Afterwards, I healed up, and trained Charmeleon and Croconaw to lvl 36, just to evolve them, and saved.

Charizard lvl 36
Feraligatr lvl 36
Torterra lvl 35
Electivire lvl 36

Dragon trainer
24th December 2009, 2:46 PM
Pearl:
To finish for 'dex - Kanto

- Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur
- Squirtle/Warturtle/Blastoise
- Ekans
- NidoranM/Nidorino
- Wigglytuff
- Arcanine
- Slowpoke/Slowbro
- Kangaskan
- Horsea/Seadra
- Tauros
- Magmar
- Dragonairre
- Mewtwo
- Mew

- Johto 'dex

- Fergatr
- Sentret/Furret
- Ledyba
- Chinchou/Lanturn
- Politoed
- Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
- Pineco/Fortress
- Sunkern/Sunflora
- Schukle
- Wobbuffet
- Granbull
- Qwilfish
- Teddiursa
- Slugma
- Stantler
- Smergle
- Kingdra
- Magby
- Entei
- Raikou
- Suicune
- Ho-Oh
- Lugia
- Celebii

- Hoenn 'Dex

- Treecko/Grovyle/Septile
- Mudkip
- Mighyena
- Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
- Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
- Gardevior
- Masquerein
- Shroomish
- Vigoroth/Slakoth
- Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja
- Loudred/Exploud
- Makuhita
- Delcatty
- Sableye
- Mawile
- Aron/Lairon
- Minus
- Torkoal
- Spoink/Grumpig
- Vibrava
- Crawdraunt
- Baltoy/Claydol
- Cradily
- Castform
- Shuppet
- Duskull
- Tropicus
- Absol
- Wynaut
- Clampearl/Huntail/Gorbyss
- Shelgon
- Lunatone
- Solrock
- Jirachi
- Deoxys

This is my backlist for what i need to finish the Kanto/Johto/Hoenn pokedex.

Also on pearl: Raising happiness on a Togepi to evolve into Togetic and just hatched a male Machop with Ice punch, just going to raise it properly go though the E4 until it learns Cross chop ready to breed with a female Electabuzz. Then i'm going to teach Togetic just wish and Baton pass to pass to a female bold vaporeon to get a bold, wish BP Eevee for Diamond and a Mild/Rash Ice punch/Cross chop Elekid i'm hoping to get them by new years.

Diamond: I've got half my team now on the game, just about to go and train up my Spiritomb which i've called TOMBSTONE which suits it just fine actually so i'm hoping that gets to level 10 soon, i've also beat my rival using Trapinch.

Pearl: Been busy with completing my 'dex, got though a bit.
In bold - have now got in pokedex.

I'm currently working on Masqurein and Aron/Lairon for the Hoenn 'dex and Fergatr, Granbull for the Johto and for the Kanto 'dex Wigglytuff, Arcanine.

My next tasks would be to:

breed a Modest Poliwag for Politoed
Evolve Lileep -> Cradily
Evolve Kirlia -> Gardevior
Evolve Trapinch -> Vibrava

Some i'll have to trade over to breed over new years.

I'll also train up Togetic for Wish and BP soon as well.

Spirit of Darkness
24th December 2009, 2:59 PM
Started my EV training for my upcoming team. I bred my Vespiquen to get both male and female Combee. It took me sometime, but got it! Then, I went to Pastoria City and showed these two to bug catcher who gave me a Macho Brace. I gave it to my Adamant Technician Scizor and trained him hard. I will complete training him tomorrow to start with the other one.

Amonitas
24th December 2009, 3:44 PM
I tried a little battle hall today with gengar, I was doing well, but suddenly I lost, I didn't even know what happened, as I was reading this forum at the same time. Then I decided to try catching Palkia. I spent an hour chaining Ralts to get the right syncher. Then I started SR'ing. No luck yet. Have caught about 30-50 Palkias now.

Rokroad
24th December 2009, 8:12 PM
Got a 50 win streak in the Battle Hall and defeated Argenthingswhatevah with my Infernape. She used a Leafeon.

Cor
25th December 2009, 7:39 AM
Restarted, having just completed Emerald and having no other game to Pal Park with (Japanese HG and Platinum are my only DS titles atm).

Chose Chimichar, I usually ALWAYS chose PIPLUP and Dawn, but changed my mind and went Chimchar/Male. Before I reached the second gym Monferno was Lv.32, 33 after the gym. After that solo mess, I grabbed an Eevee, then went to that cave place to catch Gible (Dragon Rage is a Pain), settled on a Gentle one because Monferno is KO'd atm. Saved there, need to get EQ then head to the double battle thingy to train gible and eevee to 30 a piece.

Nightlingbolt
25th December 2009, 6:08 PM
Haven't really been giving Platinum much love lately. I caught a Cubone and, just recently, a Dunsparce, but that's it. Right now, I'm trying to get a couple Dragon Scales.

neo darkrai
26th December 2009, 2:05 AM
I went and used the GBA insert method with LeafGreen and caught the available Pokemon that I could get with it. That increased my PokeDex by a good amount.

Seen:422 Caught:332

Electric
26th December 2009, 3:16 AM
I got a Platinum version for Xmas! I started Platinum version today and HOLY **** this game is so effing hard! I had times where I almost threw my DS out the window.

Roark- I hated him.
Gardenia- Even though I had Monferno, she was a pain in the ***
Fantina- She wasnt that bad.
Maylene- OMFGWTF?!?!?!?! I want to murder that damned Lucario.

Not a good game so far... I hate this game.

Not to mention the trainers on the routes are hard. The 2 Ace trainers just before Veilstone had me stuck for like an hour.

My team: (Nicknames in parenthesis)
Monferno (Dark) Lv32
Budew (*****) Lv10 (HM Slave)
Eevee (Voltron) Lv21
Machop (Machop) Lv21
Togepi (Dumb****) Lv10 (IDK why I have this lol)
Silcoon (Useless) Lv10 (IDK why I have this either too lazy to get other Pokemon)

Just before entering the Pastoria gym, my rival stopped me for the 25126532512nd time and he had a level 34 Staravia, so I passed and turned my game off...

foxyman1167
26th December 2009, 4:52 AM
Nothing really new on my Platinum, just doing daily events, and slathering up Honey Trees. My EVd Dragonite is lvl 95, should be lvl 100 by tomorrow, and then I'll begin training either my EVd Metagross or EVd Infernape.

On my other Platinum, after I beat Crasher Wake, and beat the TG Grunt, I flew to Solaceon, and headed for Celestic Town. Beat all the trainers along the way, and eventually made it to Celestic Town. Talked to Cynthia's Grandma, and beat the TG Grunt and Cyrus easily. Afterwards I healed, and beat the trainers near Mt. Coronet. Flew to Jubilife City, and surfed to Canalave City, with Electabuzz beating the fisherman, and evolved it in Canalave City. Beat all the trainers, and Feraligatr soloed my rival. I healed, beat the trainers in the Gym, and challenged Byron. Feraligatr managed to survive Magneton's Thunderbolt, and swept with Dragon Dance boosted Waterfall. Afterwards I talked to my Rival, healed, and talked to Prof. Rowan in the Library.

Charizard lvl 40
Feraligatr lvl 41
Torterra lvl 40
Electivire lvl 40

Typhlosion Trainer
26th December 2009, 4:59 AM
Recently got on wifi with my friend to tag team the Battle Tower. We started over our streak since we got beat the last time we were on it.

Champion Shirona
26th December 2009, 6:54 AM
On my Platinum.
I recently got over the BF so im doing it.My Team is isn so strong yet it bet two brains in a row.
Gengar Garchomp Charizard
Psychic Sword Dance Flamethrower
Dark Pulse Dragon Claw Dragon Pulse
Thunder Bolt EarthQuake SolarBeam
Destiny Bond Crunch Sunny Day

Gar and Char have EVed.They recently defeat Battle Arcade Brain,Dahlia.
The first one i lost since i wasn ready.The next i use different strategies.
My garchomp had aerial ace that time.
Garchomp Go! Medicham Go!
Medicham used Zen Headbutt!
Garchomp hurts but didn faint.Aerial Ace!
Medicham hung on its Focus Sash! Medicham fainted Garchomp!
Go!Charizard!
Medicham again use Zen Headbutt!Charizard survived and fainted Medicham
Go!Ludicolo!
Charizard use Flamethrower.Ludicolo use WaterFall,Char Fainted.
Go!Gengar!
Gengar used ThunderBolt!Ludicolo got paralyzed.B4 that Ludi used Sword Dance!
Gengar use ThunderBolt and Ludicolo fainted.
Dusknoir Go!
Gengar used Dark Pulse.Yay

Next was the Castle Brain,Darach!

Staraptor Go! Garchomp Go!
Garchomp return!Gengar go!Staraptor used something i forgot.
Gengar use Thunderbolt.Stara fainted.Houndoom Go!
Houndoom use Crunch.Gengar fainted.
Go Garchomp use Earthquake! Houndoom faints.Empoleon go! Earthquake!
Yay!

IN my Diamond,My pokedex went well.
Seen:441 Obtained:425
Sinnoh Pokedex Complete!

blckdemondrgn
27th December 2009, 1:21 AM
ok so I was chaining lots of dittos and got a decent chain going but none except my last were close to 40 - was chaining to get a good iv one for later and to see if I can get a shiny.

So luckily I got 3 that has at least one 31 iv and have awesome overall stats:
Mild: 29/17/25-26/5/24/31
Impish: 17/31/5/29-30/30/28
Adamant: 8/23/29/29-30/31/31

*from HP iv to speed iv. also not for trade

How awesome is that, almost 4 31 ivs, but two 31 and two near perfect is satisfying.

edit: had to change two words since it was somehow censored, didn't think those two words would be that bad and wouldn't consider them curse words.

Then later someone needed some dittos so I traded 3 to get all pinch berries + drain punch which was kind of him. Though when trading, nintendo server and/or wifi was being so mean so it took anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour +; may be exaggerating, but it was frustrating.

Worst off, that almost cost me a berry as one disconnection error cause my stupid bibarel to be cloned!!! Luckily he had more, but if that wasn't the case...I would've been more angry.

I hate you bibarel for almost costing me a berry and just for cloning yourself for no reason >_<!!!

Jesse GS the II
27th December 2009, 5:03 AM
Bought Platinum with my Christmas money, plugged it into my brand new DSi, and began my Sinnoh journey all over again!

This time, I'm playing as the girl (I'm playing Diamond as the boy, so I figured "Why not?"). Named her Hikari, named my rival Jun, and once again dedicated myself to nicknaming all my Pokémon with their Japanese names. Started with Piplup (Pochama). First capture was a Starly (Mukkuru), but unlike in Diamond, I don't plan to keep it on my team for the long run. Instead, I want to train up the Zubat (...uh, Zubat) that I caught on Route 204 and use it as my Flying type. I always wanted to train a Poison Pokémon.

Currently outside Oreburgh City, leveling up Piplup and Budew (Subomi) to take on Roark. I caught a Psyduck (Koduck) in the Oreburgh Gate, and I may keep it in the wings as a backup for the gym battle ahead.

FlareonJupiter
27th December 2009, 2:16 PM
During the past week, I've been catching some new Pokemon in Platinum...

I inserted my Ruby cartridge and caught Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Jirachi (WISHMKR), Latios and my Level 68 Gorebyss in Pal Park. I also went to Iron Island and captured an adamant female Mawile (and it didn't take too long for me to find her). I might train her for another team in the future. With Gorebyss; I'll eventually start breeding for Clamperl, and make plans to raise a new Gorebyss for a future team.

Then I used my Sapphire cartridge to capture a female Sableye (which took a handful of Ultra Balls to catch) and a female Lotad. I bred the Lotad with a male Shellos, and the male offspring was born knowing Water Pulse and Rain Dance. Thanks to the Exp. Share, he is now a Level 16 Ludicolo...

I've also been using the Exp. Share to train a Gallade with Hypnosis, Mean Look and False Swipe. He was a big help in weakening Regigigas... but I couldn't get it in an Ultra Ball, even when he was asleep. I managed to get it in a Timer Ball, which surprised me because I couldn't even catch Uxie or Azelf with one, and I thought they were useless. Then again, I remember catching one of the Regi trio with a Timer Ball (forgot which one)...

And on Wednesday; it took multiple attempts -- but I eventually caught Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres in Quick Balls without having to weaken them. I was so happy... I also got an Articuno (for a Heracross) and a Moltres (for a Yanmega) before then via GTS, just in case.

Jesse GS the II
28th December 2009, 3:33 PM
I'm really liking Platinum so far! Roark was a bigger challenge than I thought he'd be - Cranidos took out Budew and Piplup with one Headbutt. Fortunately, when it hit Budew, it got Poisoned, so that certainly helped. Psyduck ended up carrying the battle to the end with Water Gun.

Now I'm outside the Valley Windworks, preparing to rescue the worker inside from Team Galactic. But I need something to defeat Mars' Zubat and Purugly with ease, so I'm leveling up my newly caught Pachirisu and Machop. Once they learn Spark and Karate Chop, respectively, I should have this one in the bag.

Cosmar
29th December 2009, 6:18 PM
US Platinum: Alright, it's been a while since I posted here so I might be repeating and/or missing stuff. Anyway...

I renamed my Swellow and Staraptor (I had to trade 'em back to Pearl, though), EV'd an Aerodactyl, a Torkoal and a Dialga. Aerodactyl reached Level 100, Torkoal is Level 86, and Dialga is Level 77. Traded a bunch of Pokémon over from Pearl (IIRC, they were Mareep, Relicanth, Turtwig, and a few others I can't remember ATM).

IDK who I want to raise after Torkoal reaches Level 100, yet. Oh yeah, Dialga isn't traded so he's going to take longer to level up than everyone else.

the_w0lf
30th December 2009, 2:47 AM
Picked up my game since Im home for the holidays. I decided to train a second pokemon, alongside my Flygon, to lv. 100.
I spent all of yesterday breeding Eevee. And after hatching quite a few, I got a Timid female with great IVs 28/x/30-31/20/30-31. I was hoping for better special defense but oh well. I named her Jubilee and she's currently level 42. (day care took care of half of those levels/Ev trained her to the rest) She's an Espeon now, should mention that.

Suerte17
30th December 2009, 4:48 PM
I got the third badge and flew to Hearthome so I could go to the underground to talk with my sister. After talking 32 times, I caught a female Spiritomb. I'm currently training with that at the moment. I plan on challenging the fourth gym when my Pokemon are at adequate levels.

Nana
30th December 2009, 8:43 PM
Woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to play for a little bit. According to my journal, I hadn't played since October 15!

I went through Mount Coronet, Spear Pillar, and saved right before battling Cyrus in the Distortion World. I saved in front of him and tried to beat him, but my Pokemon were underlevelled and he beat me with his Houndoom. ):

Viri
30th December 2009, 9:28 PM
Been hunting shinies lately. A shiny Bagon does not want to appear to me despite having a chain of 40 multiple times. 3 shiny poochyena made me feel better. I also caught a shiny Natu on link 6 of my chain. I was rubbing my eyes since I thought I was seeing things when the patch sparkled like that.

battlemaster123
30th December 2009, 9:40 PM
talked with mom at the villa. trying to find something to do

AlexKZ
30th December 2009, 9:49 PM
Yesterday I was determined to catch myself a Regigigas with decent IV's and nature to for me to use on a team for PBR. I realized I didn't have an Adamant synchronizer, so a grabbed a Eevee and drugged him up, then used EV berries to make him more happy. HE evolved into Espeon, and I headed back to the Snowpoint temple. After about 2 hours of SR, I found a desirable Regigigas. Went to the man in the Battle tower, and he said it was SPECTACULAR, so I saved, and transferred it over to PBR so I could calc its IVs. This is him below:

Regigigas - #486 (Adamant): 31 / 18 - 19 / 30 / 24 / 26 / 23 (HP Poison)

Attack is eh, okay. But it won't matter once I EV train him. Now I'm on the search for a Budew with Leaf Storm and Extrasensory.

A_Merry_Snowrunt
31st December 2009, 8:14 PM
Pokedex is almost done. I should complete it by tonight.

Five legends have yet to be seen.

23 to be caught!

iGaga
31st December 2009, 8:54 PM
Right now I am in Oreburgh Gate training my Munchlax, I am going through the game with only a Munchlax. I also have a Level 100 Pachirisu with Pick Up with me, and my shiny Torterra and Shiny Metagross. :3

Trading from old files is fun.

RebeliousPlayer
31st December 2009, 11:38 PM
I think i'm going to start EVing a lot of UU and NUs, i caught a lot of random pokemon that im thinking of sets for, so it should be interesting, but right now i keep acting lazy so i really keep postponing xD

iGaga
1st January 2010, 6:06 AM
I just beat the second gym with my Munchlax, which right after evolved into a Snorlax at level 28.

I am going through the Galactic Hideout as we speak, just battling.

By the way, Snorlax is my only Pokemon and will remain my only Pokemon. lol

Shadow_07
1st January 2010, 9:28 PM
Well, I lost my first Platinum game and missed it so much that I just had to buy another one. Heehee. C:
So anyway, I chose the girl character and named her Sandi. Chose Piplup as my starter and had to reset a bunch of times until I was able to beat my rival (Withdraw is a pain) and get a good nature for the starter. Just finished catching a Starly and Kricketot; I might train the former. I'm heading on to Jubilife at the moment, whee. :3

venra77
1st January 2010, 10:57 PM
i found a shiny modest gstly while ev training
=)

SaulGCube
2nd January 2010, 10:01 PM
Well since i have nothing else to do i decided that I will catch my first legend in Platinum Darkrai. xD
However since i brought horrible pokemon to catch it with and SAVED now im just chucking masterballs repeatably till i get decent to good ivs and nature. -_-

FlameRose
4th January 2010, 12:48 AM
After beating the Stark Mountain plot, been on a capturing spree in Platinum. PokeRadar'ed a Phanpy, got Mr. Backlot to release a Happiny into the garden, caught a Magcargo, Weezing, and Skarmory(<3), and evolved my Sneasel into a Weavile. Trying to remember where I can buy Quick and Dusk Balls, since I'm running low.

AlexKZ
4th January 2010, 1:15 AM
Today was interesting I guess. I've ben search the GTS for an Event Regigigas for awhile. However, all offers have been outrageous.

I was going to try an clone my Shaymin via the GTS method, and just to be safe, I put her up for a lvl 100 Regigigas. Unfortunately, I didn't know you couldn't clone using platinum, so I lost Shaymin. BUT I did get a Movie08 Gigas for it. I'm going to try an catch the Regis now.

leilukin
4th January 2010, 1:59 AM
I challenged the Battle Factory and chose the Open Level Mode. I managed to get the chance to battle Thorton. I cannot remember what Pokemon was used by Thorton and me in the first time I faced him, but I do remember that he used Heatran.

After the loss, I rechallenged the Factory, and I got the chance to face Thorton again. This time, I used Gardevoir, Gyarados and Heracross.

Gardevoir VS Golduck: Thorton sent out Golduck, while I sent out Gardevoir. Golduck missed her Hydro Pump.

Gardevoir used Energy Ball and it reduced 70% of the Golduck's HP. Golduck used Hydro Pump again, and this time it hit my Gardevoir. Gardevoir's lost 55% of his HP. Gardevoir's Charge Beam missed. Golduck used Signal Beam and it knocked Gardevoir out.

Gyarados VS Golduck: after my Gardevoir fainted, I sent out Gyarados. Golduck used Ice Beam and it only decreased 30% of Gyarados HP. Gyarados used Stone Edge and it hit Golduck. Finally, Golduck fainted.

Gyarados VS Lanturn: Thorton sent out Lanturn. Gyarados' Outrage cut 60% of Lanturn's HP. Lanturn used Thunderbolt. As a result, Gyarados was knocked out.

Heracross VS Lanturn: I sent out Heracross - the last Pokemon in my Battle Factory party this time. Thankfully, the Heracross had Earthquake. Heracross' Earthquake knocked Lanturn out.

Heracross VS Ampharos: Thorton sent out his last Pokemon - Ampharos. My Heracross's Earthquake reduced 90%

of Ampharos' HP. Ampharos' Thunder decreased 90% of Heracross' HP too. Heracross' Salac Berry was activated. Heracross used Earthquake again. Eventually, Ampharos was knocked out.

As I finally managed to defeat Thorton, I was awarded the Silver Factory Print. I recorded the battle in my VS Recorder too.

Current team:
Lv.60 Staraptor
Lv.61 Giratina
Lv.65 Empoleon
Lv.61 Luxray
Lv.61 Bronzong
Lv.62 Garchomp

Grei
4th January 2010, 3:24 AM
Last night, I challenged the Elite Four a number of times, and after getting experience from my rival, I worked my entire core team up to level 99. Three of them reached 100 by the battle with Cynthia--the last two reached 100 during the fight.

This is my team, which I have raised from low levels, some through the entire game, to Level 100!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/1/15/Spr_4p_392.pngCHAR, my male Infernape. Careful nature. Met at Lake Verity, at Level 5, on Mar. 5, 2008. Capable of taking hits. Likes bitter food.

Moves: Close Combat, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Shadow Claw

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/3a/Spr_4d_389.pngTORTERRA, male. Timid nature. Egg-received and apparently hatched on May 17, 2008 in Solaceon Town. Loves to eat. Likes sweet food.

Moves: Crunch, Swords Dance, Seed Bomb, Earthquake

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4b/Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/a/ac/Spr_4d_423.pngAQUOS, my male Gastrodon (West Sea). Bashful nature. Met at Valley Windworks at Level 8 on Mar. 5, 2008. Strong willed. Happily eats anything.

Moves: Ice Beam, Recover, Surf, Earthquake

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/80/Spr_4p_448.pngRYO, my male Lucario. Hardy nature. Egg-received from Riley on Mar. 9th, 2008. Egg hatched in Snowpoint City on Mar. 9, 2008. Often dozes off. Happily eats anything.

Moves: Poison Jab, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/93/Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/3/34/Spr_4p_468.pngトゲキッス, my male Togekiss. Jolly nature. Egg-received in a Faraway place and apparently hatched on Sep. 26, 2008 in Solaceon Town. Alert to sounds. Likes sweet food.

Moves: Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Fly, Ancientpower

CHAR, AQUOS, and RYO were members of the original team (in which DRAKE, ROSE, and KROW were included), and were kept up to this point. TORTERRA and トゲキッス were added post-Elite Four, but were still raised from rather low levels.

Other honorable mentions:
;445;DRAKE, my female Garchomp. Boxed away after Pokemon League.
;407;ROSE, my female Roserade. Boxed away after Pokemon League.
;430;KROW, my female Honchkrow. Boxed away after Pokemon League.
;227;SKAR, my female Skarmory. Trained post-Elite Four, then boxed away. (KROW's original replacement.)
;002;SAUR, my male Ivysaur. Trained from a Bulbasaur post-Elite Four, then boxed away. (ROSE's original replacement.)
;464;RHYPERIOR, male. Trained post-Elite Four, then eventually boxed away. (DRAKE's original replacement.)
;248;TYRANITAR, female. Trained post-Elite Four, then eventually boxed away. (RHYPERIOR's original replacement.)
;362;GLALIE, male. The sixth member of my main team post-Elite Four. Obtained at Level 100, so it was essentially a back-up Pokemon, much like Bastiodon was.
;411;BASTIODON, male. Used in many battles post-Elite Four. Also served as a sort of back-up Pokemon, as it was obtained at level 100 and has high defense.
;219;MAGCARGO, male. Used an uncountable number of times to hatch eggs.

I think, soon, I'll form a brand-new team. Perhaps I'll bring back the old members of the team (DRAKE, ROSE, KROW, RHYPERIOR) and train them to level 100.

Agonist
4th January 2010, 4:02 AM
Good work:)

blckdemondrgn
4th January 2010, 4:31 AM
well for the most part today I was just evolving pokemon to fill up the pokedex like mismagius, honchkrow, bastidoon, etc.

Yesterday I managed to chain 4 shiny magnemites though could've gotten more if it weren't for me growing berries. All bad stats, with 3 of 4 hp electric...might trade them away for the most part.

Though a while ago, I was chaining dittos for close to flawless as possible. Long story short (see shiny discussion for full story), I ended up with only 1 shiny ditto but close to flawless as possible with 4 31ivs - see sig for full details.

So only really my shiny dittos is the best thing that happen in a while in pokemon - though trouble thinking of an ev set to mess around with battling.

Giblie
4th January 2010, 11:27 PM
Okay well this was a few days ago on my Platinum when I finally beat it! Had it since my birthday. On the Champion Cynthia. I was having a tough time to beat her. It took several hits to beat her pokemon except one took two I think. I finally beat her with one pokemon left from my party. All others fainted. The last pokemon I beat was her Milotic with my Luxray. I had to use many Hyper Potions as well. I thought it was a great battle!

Mount Silver
5th January 2010, 12:36 AM
Yesterday, I finally completed the National Dex on my Platinum, which is the first time that I have completed it in the fourth Generation. I now have the silver Trainer Card (Three-star).

My next goal is to get the rest of the Battle Frontier prints (I have the silver for the Arcade and Castle already) and/or try to get my fourth Trainer Card star by winning a Master Rank Contest.

yeminied
5th January 2010, 3:57 AM
Today I won my first commemorative print in Platinum and the third award in the Battle Frontier. (Silver Luck symbol and silver arcade print in previous Platinum file.)

I WON THE SILVER FACTORY PRINT!!!!!11 (lol)

I was given a hint as to what my opponent would have and a chose accordingly, a Shelgon, Slaking and some other random.I carried on in the challenges, Shelgon proving to be a very competent battler with its Dragon Dance.

And then I reached my seventh battle when Thorton demanded a battle. My team going in there was Shelgon, Venemoth and Magneton. The battle started. Shelgon used Dragon Dance and Hypno used trick room, now because of the twisted dimensions Hypno went first flinging its iron ball at me. It didn't do very much and Shelgon OHKO'ed it with crunch.

Then Togekiss was sent out. With the speed boost Shelgon went first and knocked Togekiss down to less than half health with dragon claw. Then Togekiss went to charge a sky attack but because of its red herb attacked straight away. It would have knocked Shelgon out but it held on with its item that prevents OHKO'ing. I thought Togekiss was down for the count but it used extremespeed knocking Shelgon out. I then sent out my Magneton which took it down with a shock wave.

Thorton's final Pokemon was sent out, an intimidating Drapion. Magneton started it out with thunderwave but its lum berry cured it. Drapion attacked with an aqua tail leaving Magneton with just a little more than half health. Magneton attakced with shock wave leaving Drapion with extremely close to half health. Drapion attacked with aqua tail again leaving Magneton with just 10 HP. O.O I knew that I couldn't beat that Drapion with one more shock wave and I would need a critical hit to beat, and then what do you know, Magneton's berry kicked in raising its special attack, just enough for Magneton to bring that Drapion down.

Thorton wasn't very happy but couldn't give a continental, I won the Silver Factory Print.

Altema
5th January 2010, 8:56 AM
I got my first flawless breed! It's a shiny Bagon, mild nature (mixed sweeper), 31/31/31/31/31/31. I also got myself an awesome Jolteon, with HP Ice 70 and maximum IVs for such an attack (31/30/30/31/31/31). Currently working on a Tyranitar and then possibly a Heatran, as well as EVing and levelling them all. I'm on a roll!

Jesse GS the II
5th January 2010, 5:00 PM
I've made a lot of progress in Platinum since I last posted here. Saved the Valley Windworks, helped Cheryl through Eterna Forest, beat Gardenia, and threw Team Galactic out of Eterna City. But I struggled a bit in the fight with Gardenia, which led me to stop and think up some new strategy. My Pok&#233;mon had the type advantage, but they weren't very powerful. So I'm now trying to exploit every opportunity I can to get strong Pok&#233;mon as soon as possible.

Right now, I'm training for the bout with Fantina. And since I kept my Zubat on my team ever since I caught it, it's now a level 23 Crobat that knows Bite. That should definitely come in handy. Also, I'm training a level 18 Gastly right now; once it evolves into Haunter, I'll immediately trade it back and forth from Diamond to get me a Gengar. That'll give me two fully-evolved Pok&#233;mon with the upper hand against Fantina's team. (I may also take some time in Diamond to breed a Murkrow and a Misdreavus and then trade them over to Platinum too, so I'll have even more backup on hand.)

Atlidevil
5th January 2010, 5:10 PM
Finally evolved my Kadabra and Scyther to Alakazam and Scizor, beat my rival and Byron (despite being somewhat under leveled until ->), trained (over leveled) my pokemon again finally and i am on my way to Snow Point city.

Ah its good to know that your first run trough of a game is going well.

~:Shadow:~
5th January 2010, 5:12 PM
I battled some people, and traded several Pokemon over Wi-fi today.

Yeah, I had to stop what I was doing because my DS was on red.

yeminied
6th January 2010, 9:05 AM
In the space of less than 24 hours I got no less than TWO prints from the Battle Frontier and caught a legendary.

Today I swept right through the Battle Arcade and beat Dahlia on my first try.

Then I proceeded to go through two rounds of the Battle Hall with my Staraptor then vs. the Hall Matron Argenta and beat her Purugly. After my third go against her I finally defeated her, I was so happy.

After my stupendous effort in the Battle Frontier I went to smother honey over all the sweet honey trees I could find. Then just north of Solaceon Town I saw that a legendary was on the route I was so went in for the hell of it. Turns out it was the Moltres that has been staying out of my damned Dark Balls for so long. Since it wasn't night time I just threw out an Ultra Ball and ended up catching it.

Other than that I just added quite a few pages to my Sinnoh PokeDex in the hopes of eventually completing that before I move onto the National PokeDex.

MaliceIdol
6th January 2010, 9:19 AM
Just finished breeding my Ampharos, its IVs ended up being 31/30/31/31/29/10. I've EV trained it and I'm now using him in the Battle Frontier. He's doing really well.

Now I'm thinking about what new pokemon to breed. My brother surprised me and said he wanted to help med out so he's gonna breed a Slaking for me in diamond while I breed something else in platinum. Hmm.. what should I breed..

neo darkrai
6th January 2010, 11:01 PM
I've been working on the Pokedex since my last post. My Caught number has increased significantly (that sounds a but nerdish in my opinion) and that's about it. I also EV trained some new Pokemon, but that isn't as important. I also noticed that the score on my Trainer Card is 49300. Kind of interesting.

Seen: 425 Caught: 347

Rosemary
7th January 2010, 7:13 AM
I have been hatching several eevee in my diamond version to get one with bold nature .female and the egg move wish might try to get a shiny too

Final
7th January 2010, 12:31 PM
After many tries in the Battle Hall, I have finally got the Gold Print. All thanks to my recently EV Trained Level 50 Garchomp.

The set:

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Hasty Nature
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe
~ Fire Blast
~ Stone Edge
~ Earthquake
~ Outrage

I tried the Choice Band set first but Ice moves proved to be problematic for Garchomp. With a Yache Berry, OHKOs from Ice Beams from the likes of Slowbro became 2HKOs instead while I was able to 2HKO it with Outrage. Anyway, I started by getting the 2 types that posed the biggest threat to Garchomp. Ice and Dark. Those 2 being threats because those are the Types Weavile is and Weavile is Garchomp's biggest threat in the Battle Hall. Fortuneatly I didn't encounter one. After that, I proceeded to eliminate the Water, Psychic and Ghost Types since there are still some threats to Garchomp in there. After the Ice, Dark, Dragon, Water and Psychic types were out of the way, I battled the Hall Matron who used a Rhypherior. It was easily 3HKOed by Earthquake (it survived the first 2 with barely any HP left and a Choice Banded one would've easily 2HKOed) while it did pathetic damage in return with Earth Power (lol). After that I proceeded to get through type-by-type. I had a few close calls against Steelix who barely survived Fire Blast, Cursed, got Quick Claw hax and hit me with a Gyro Ball which Garchomp barely survived and finished Steelix off with Earthquake (didn't want to take a chance with Fire Blast missing). Another 2 were against Tauros and Kangaskhan who hit Garchomp with Outrages after they survived the ones from Garchomp. To my surprise, Garchomp survived them and was able to finish them off with subsequent Outrages. Despite that, I was able to get to the Hall Matron again. I can't quite remember what she used but whatever it was, it was 2HKOed by Outrage.

neo darkrai
10th January 2010, 11:39 PM
I've been EV training and sort of filling up my Pokedex. When I get things prepared, I'll migrate the base forms of the Kanto and Hoenn starters from my FireRed since I hatched them for that purpose. That will be my second time migrating from a GBA game and hopefully my last since I don't want to rely on it. I also plan to breed a few shiny Pokemon via RNG.

Seen: 426 Caught: 353

Janovy
13th January 2010, 9:04 AM
Ok, I recently got interted in Platinum again, so I started a new game since htris time it was an engkish one.

- Main Events:
- Got a Turtwig from Prof. Rowan on route 201.
- Battle Jun and defeated his Chimchar.
- I Met Cyrus at the lake.
- Got a Pokedex from the lab.
- Got TM27 (Return) from Rowan.
- Trained Turtwig a little on the route 201.
- Got Runnning Shoes from my mom.
- Got 5 Pokeballs from Dawn.
- Battled my way through the Jubilife city.
- Met Looker with Dawn.
- Got a Town Map from Jun.
- Obtained 3 coupons and finally got my Poketch.
- Trained on north of Jubilife and caught a Psyduck in Ravaged Path.
- Headed towards Orbeburgh and bumped into Jun.
- I Won the battle thanks to Psyuck.
- I saveed my progress.

Nightlingbolt
13th January 2010, 6:54 PM
I haven't really touched upon Platinum since starting Explorers of Sky proper. I'm not a competitive battler, nor am I obsessed with completing the National Dex. I just check the daily swarm for anything I might want.

Yesterday, I started LeafGreen and SR'd for a female Charmander to transfer to Platinum, evolve, and eventually, breed for a Charmander for my HeartGold team (Charizard's still in the Johto Dex, so I can make an allowance for it). I named her Benika (Crimson Fire). Unfortunately, I must've screwed around with my DS Lite's clock, so I couldn't migrate her and the other junk Pokemon right away, which strikes me as odd, since LeafGreen, to my knowledge, doesn't have a clock.

Nonetheless, my plan is to evolve my Groban (my Swablu) into an Altaria, teach it Dragon Pulse, breed him with the fully evolved Benika, and wham, bam, thank you ma'am, I have a Charmander with Dragon Pulse for my HeartGold team. And Benika has a Timid nature, so I may EV train her in Special Attack and Speed (though for the former, I'll have to find something other than Tentacool).

A_Merry_Snowrunt
13th January 2010, 7:03 PM
Captured and seen all 493 Pokemon and now have a Bronze card. I like to thank some of the people I spoke with on another forum I go to for helping me with the event and/or hard to obtainable pokes via trading. Trade and swap method worked out perfectly.

foxyman1167
19th January 2010, 4:29 AM
I haven't really touched upon Platinum since starting Explorers of Sky proper. I'm not a competitive battler, nor am I obsessed with completing the National Dex. I just check the daily swarm for anything I might want.

Yesterday, I started LeafGreen and SR'd for a female Charmander to transfer to Platinum, evolve, and eventually, breed for a Charmander for my HeartGold team (Charizard's still in the Johto Dex, so I can make an allowance for it). I named her Benika (Crimson Fire). Unfortunately, I must've screwed around with my DS Lite's clock, so I couldn't migrate her and the other junk Pokemon right away, which strikes me as odd, since LeafGreen, to my knowledge, doesn't have a clock.

Nonetheless, my plan is to evolve my Groban (my Swablu) into an Altaria, teach it Dragon Pulse, breed him with the fully evolved Benika, and wham, bam, thank you ma'am, I have a Charmander with Dragon Pulse for my HeartGold team. And Benika has a Timid nature, so I may EV train her in Special Attack and Speed (though for the former, I'll have to find something other than Tentacool).

Only problem with that is Charmander cannot learn TM Dragon Pulse.

Also, Tentacool doesn't give Special Attack EVs, it gives Special Defense EVs.

Cosmar
21st January 2010, 6:52 PM
@ Darth Osiris: The Old Chateau is a good place to train if you need Special Attack EVs.

Anyhow...

US Platinum: I decided to EV-train/level up an Anorith and a Charmander. They're currently a Level 60 Armaldo, and a Level 53 Charizard. I also leveled Dialga up a little, too.

I really need to play more if I want to have my Pok&#233;mon EV'd and at Level 100 before HG/SS's release. Or I could just EV train them and put them pack in the PC, though I don't really want to do that since IJBM if they're EV'd, but not Level 100*.

*It feels like I've left it (the Pok&#233;mon) "half-finished", so yeah [/rambling]

Pucca_ness
21st January 2010, 8:03 PM
In my Platinum yesterday i checked my swarm and it was the infuriating Beldum! Now it is infuriating to me as i have on hundreds of occasions tried to chain the little $&#37;*! for a lovely shiny. I am at the moment trying to compile a shiny team with decent stats.

So far i have: Lopunny, Umbreon, Charizard, Pinsir, Ampharos and Gallade (<_<) all level 100

I'm hoping to replace the Gallade as i only have it for type balancing So i have a Slowbro ready to be leveled up and put in. The Pinsir will be replaced with my Tyranitar.

My main targets to be put in are Metagross and Dragonite So i can have Charizard, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Metagross, Dragonite and Ampharos/Lopunny (Good typing or my first ever shiny?)

So anyway Beldum! Off i go to try a chain... it goes well! I'm being really careful and on the 38th chain i get my prize!! AND the syncroniser worked! Adamant! I had to use my Master ball as i was scared it would do what my last shiny beldum did... use struggle and die. SO this is my only chance as i only have one Masterball

The ironic thing is it's Mischievous and i check and what do ya know it has a 31 iv in SpAtk! lol. However i check the rest of it's ivs and i am most pleased!

HP: 11 <---- Meh could be better, could be worse.
Atk: 28 <---- Almost perfect! infact for what it is and how i caught it it IS perfect!
Def: 28 <---- Again fantastic both stats i want to ev train it in are high!
SpAtk: 31 <---- The one stat i really don't care about and look at it... sigh.
SpDef: 4 <---- Well it isn't Metagross's best stat anyway...
Spd: 18 <---- Not too bothered either.

Also another thing i did was check the GTS and looked for a Clefairy, in hopes that a shiny one would appear. One did but the person was wanting a lv 50 and above Munchlax! Who on earth keeps level 50 and above Munchlaxs!? So while i chain for Beldum i'm also exp. Sharing a lv 1 newly hatched Munchlax to see if i can do it in time. After i catch my Beldum and level it up to 50 i go and look for the Clefairy...

IT'S THERE!!! I trade and for a wee while i had a very legit looking shiny Clefairy!

Now i "had" it because my fiance has not a single shiny and he won't take one with my id however i ask him if he'd take one off the GTS and he said yes so i decided to give him it. Clefairy is one of his favourites so i feel thrilled i could give him a shiny one.

Ahh i cannot beleive how lucky i got with that Beldum. First i get a 30 attack iv shiny Larvitar and now my shiny Beldum has 28 ivs in both Attack and Defence! Well lucky considering i really did only have one chance to catch it and to catch just one.

gamerdude123
22nd January 2010, 9:03 PM
just got my first luccky egg yay no to get my rayquazza to lv 100 wootness

neo darkrai
23rd January 2010, 4:45 PM
While working on my Pokedex, I decided to stray a bit and EV train some Pokemon. My second box full of EVd pokemon is almost complete. Anyways, I was fighting around Route 201 to EV train my RNGd Milotic in HP and as soon as I finished, I head to Route 202 on my way to Jubilife City, when I encountered a Shiny Shinx. Bit of irony there as that was the first shiny I wanted in Pearl, but failed at chaining. I now have four random encountered shinies.

Seen: 433 Caught: 370

Suerte17
23rd January 2010, 7:15 PM
I defeated gym leaders 5-7 within a few days. I got through Mt. Coronet and defeated the two commanders and Cyrus as well. I caught Palkia in the second Ultra Ball I threw at it. I went to Sunnyshore City and am training my team before I challenge Volkner.

Torterra - lv. 41
Staraptor - lv. 41
Lopunny - lv. 41
Spiritomb - lv. 40
Floatzel - lv. 40
Bibarel (HM slave) - lv. 23

Aesir22
24th January 2010, 12:45 PM
Platinum:
working to complete the pokedex..Started with bulbasaur...currently trying to get a female jolly meowth to evolve..Psyduck and golduck will be next.
Got 3 shiny meowth while hunting for a jolly female. Currently trying to breed for the jolly female. Also planted several starf berries.

Padfootismine
24th January 2010, 8:24 PM
Have been breeding Shinx's. Taking forever~
(PS if anyone wants a level 1 shinx with toxic, PM me.)

The Mighty Wurmple
25th January 2010, 1:51 AM
Lost on the battle before Gold Symbol Palmer due to my idioticness, could have won if I remembered Shadow Ball was more effective against a Slowbro than Thunderbolt. xD

Ah well, up to Palmer's first round now, will hopefully beat 77 this time.

Padfootismine
25th January 2010, 2:36 AM
Beat the E4, and have now seen all the Pokes.

foxyman1167
25th January 2010, 4:08 AM
Lost on the battle before Gold Symbol Palmer due to my idioticness, could have won if I remembered Shadow Ball was more effective against a Slowbro than Thunderbolt. xD

Ah well, up to Palmer's first round now, will hopefully beat 77 this time.

Unless you were using a ghost type, when would Shadow Ball be stronger than Thunderbolt?

Finally after about 6 hours worth of chaining on and off again, I finally got 12 Lucky Eggs for a friend, in exchange for multiple TMs and Master Balls.

The Mighty Wurmple
26th January 2010, 4:37 AM
It was Gengar, so yes, it would have OHKO'ed instead of myself being KO'ed.

2Percent-Miltank
26th January 2010, 5:57 AM
Well, I've had my Pearl Version for about two weeks already -- and while Sinnoh isn't my favorite region, I really love the Pokemon I have so far. :) I've got a lot of them -- almost all of them being Wi-Fi trades, but of those trades, all of them were eggs, so I got to be their very first trainer. :D

So for now I'm training each of them (I have 30 atm) to the same level (except my starter, who I often have leveled higher) before tackling the Pokemon Gym Challenge.

starterlover1
26th January 2010, 9:29 AM
Finally completed the pokedex in my Platinum version, and have one of every species of pokemon. I guess now I'll just work on getting the Gold prints in the battle frontier; I already have the black trainer card.

foxyman1167
26th January 2010, 1:33 PM
After reading th Pokemon of the Week this week, being Magnezone, I decided to train one. Just hatched a Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite with HP Ice, and a 31 in Special Attack and a 29 in Speed. Only thing wrong is the HP Ice's power is 43...

weaviledarkrai
26th January 2010, 1:52 PM
Just caught a ditto!!!
First time eva!!

Dartsa
26th January 2010, 9:10 PM
Beat E4 with a severly underleveled team by my standards, Dialga did all the work.

Beat Palmer Bronze Symbol with me recieving extreme luck

I lead with Haunter
He leads with Milotic

Milotic used Hydro Pump
It's attack missed :D

Haunter used TBolt and got around half damage. Next turn Milotic kills so I go into Staraptor....

Hydro Pump misses again and then Brave Bird crits the Milotic :P!

he sends in Dragonite and finishes me off with a Stone Edge but not before I get half damage with Brave Bird.

I go into my final poke, Golduck and KO with Blizzard. His last pokeRhypherior is raped by Golducks Surf. 20 free BP :D

Cobalt_Latios
27th January 2010, 2:22 AM
Decided to go back to playing after a nearly 2 month hiatus... which is strange even for me.

Currently training an Adamant Gyarados, whom I've gotten to about level 44. Training for attack EVs East of Celestic. Not entirely sure if I'm doing it right, but I think I've gotten the technique at least. I'm not going to bother with IVs since, a) I don't have the patience or the time, b) I'm not into extreme competitive battling, but I also do prefer at least having something that can stand it's own ground in battle.

Afterwards, I'm thinking of getting my Latios from Diamond (which I transferred from Emerald) and maybe putting Latias in my party as well and completing that Stark Mountain section of the game (yes, I've had Platinum for almost a year now, and I still haven't gotten there).

C_L

neo darkrai
27th January 2010, 10:16 PM
As my Pokedex is being completed, I'll mostly be posting about its progress. Just because I feel like it, I'll make a list of some noteworthy things I've done.

-I've caught all my Pokemon (besides Legends) in Pokeballs
-The VS. Seeker hasn't been used yet and I don't think it's happening
-None of my Pokemon (besides ingame team and EV trained ones) have any experience and are untouched
-I haven't taken my Ditto out of the Day-Care since I put it in and it's at level 98
-I've only migrated twice since I don't want to rely on it to complete the Pokedex

There you go. A boring list for people to read.

Seen: 433 Caught: 374

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
29th January 2010, 2:48 AM
Here's what has been going on in my Pearl and Platinum games. Platinum first, it's short XD

- I finally got a Lopunny off off GTS, making me one step closer to owning every single Pokemon in existence! MUAHAHA
- Have been training my current team of Pokes at the Battlefield, here is my current progress:

Moltres Lv 82
Darkrai Lv 80
Ampharos (From Colloseum ^_^) Lv 94
Dialga Lv 86
Blastoise Lv 91
Palkia Lv 72 (Been kinda neglecting him, I will be training him when Dialga's done =P)

And here is what I've been doing in Pearl:

- Been stuck for a while in Pearl because I needed to train for the Elite Four, and I was short two Pokemon. I didn't feel like bringing along two HM slaves with me, so I looked over the info of the Elite Four, and figured I needed a Grass type for Bertha and Fire for Arron, so I traded over a Victreebell and Heatran from my Platinum game. Heatran was ready to go, at Lv 68, but Victreebell, at 47, needed some training, as I wanted my team to be no less than Lv 60 while battling the Elite.

- I started to train Victreebell by going to a water route where there were nothing but Tentacruel. =P That didn't work out so well, so I traded Victreebell back to Platinum so I could go into the secret passageway in Victory Road that leads to route 224, where there is a much more variety of water types. Got it up to Lv 65, and went to take on the Elite Four. Even though my Emploeon and Scizor were both at lv 60, they were only going to be used for the weaker Pokemon, as to not get slaughtered by the strong ones. And I successfully beat the Elite. FINALLY. *faints from exhaustion*

- I needed to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon for me to get the National Dex. I had the Pokemon I needed in Platinum, so I traded them to Pearl, traded them back, until i saw all 151 Pokemon in Pearl.

Now, on to explore Routes 225, 226, 228, 229 and 230 =D

2Percent-Miltank
29th January 2010, 2:59 AM
My team an I just defeated the first Gym. :) It was a pretty easy battle, I used these Pokemon (of my current 30) to battle Roark:

Pandora (Treecko)
Topaz (Grotle)
Popcorn (Sunkern)
Navi (Chikorita)
Camellia (Bulbasaur)
Mistaria (Horsea)

So, now we're going to start heading towards Eterna City and I'll continue training my Pokemon all to the same level. Or roughly the same level. :x

MegaTravis
29th January 2010, 9:45 AM
This morning I am going to be restarting my Platinum game, I am going to be choosing Chimchar. I have not planned out my team yet, but I am going to try to train some Pokemon I haven't trained before.

hungryguy
29th January 2010, 12:45 PM
I am currently eving a magikarp, poliwag, mudkip, and 2 shroomishes in speed, Ive already finished them in attack. I am learning how to RNG but need more rare candies to get the exact ivs.

foxyman1167
29th January 2010, 5:14 PM
I tried at the Battle Frontier for various prints, but didn't win any. I made it to 29 in the Battle Tower with Scizor/Starmie/Garchomp, then lost, and I made it to 28 in the Battle Arcade and will continue later, although I have the Gold Print in the Arcade already. Made it to about the mid 40's on two seperate attempts in the Battle Hall with my BoltBeam Starmie, but lost on both to Electric.

SceptileFan
29th January 2010, 11:53 PM
I beat the 3rd frontier brain on Platinum, Dahlia, on my 1st attempt (facing her, not going through the actual Arcade). I strated her Pokemon off with about 7/8HP, and she sent out Medicham against my Torterra. I quickly switched out for Staraptor, who witheld a weak Fake Out. I took out Medicham with one Brave Bird, and the same with Ludicolo (but with 1 Fly). Finally, she sent out Dusknoir. After 1 Brave Bird and 1 Fly, (and after sustaining a Burn condition and some recoil damage), my Staraptor took it out.

In short, I beat Dahlila without losing a Pokemon.

Padfootismine
30th January 2010, 9:22 AM
Trying to find a darn Snorunt so I can at least breed for a female to evolve.

Kenny51508
30th January 2010, 1:56 PM
I beat dahlia today. I used my abomasnow, froslass and mamoswine. I now have the silver prints for all the facilities except the battle tower. I'll probably challenge it later.

bleeding-chocobo
30th January 2010, 3:22 PM
Just started over on Platinum today. Not sure which started to choose.

neo darkrai
31st January 2010, 12:51 AM
I just got the Pikachu Coloured Pichu today since that's I had nothing better to do. I also have my second box full of competitive Pokemon. All I need to do is EV train two more and the box will be complete. Those two are RNG bred shinies which are Pineco and Riolu (a special based one and the brother of my first RNGd Lucario). After those are EV trained and movesets are done, I will start to use EXP. Share to evolve Pokemon for the National Pokedex.

When I have 100 Pokemon left in the National Pokedex, I'll make a list showing which ones I need so people can see my progress if they care.

Seen: 433 Caught: 374

Blazing Charmander
31st January 2010, 4:42 PM
I actually tried my hand at some of the Battle Frontier's facilities the other day on Platinum, seeing as I recently defeated the Elite 4 for a second time with my main in-game team. First I attempted the Battle Hall, which I didn't realise entailed the participant entering one Pokemon and choosing their opponent's type. I got up to about an 18-streak on that with my Gliscor before being defeated and turned my attention to the Battle Tower. I knew that it would take a streak of 21 matches unbeaten for the Tower Tycoon to pay attention, so I first entered with Gliscor, Azumarril and Electivire and then planned on using Infernape, Staraptor and Leafeon in my next seven battles so that I could use my first three Pokemon again in the round of battles that i'd have to face Palmer. However, I didn't realise that i'd already completed 7 matches, so I actually had to go up against Palmer with 'Team 2'.

Needless to say, I failed spectacularly.

Cosmar
1st February 2010, 4:22 PM
US Platinum: Leveled Charizard and Armaldo to Level 100, and maxed Swellow's happiness. EV-trained a Turtwig and a Croconaw since they were the only starters (not counting starters from the spin-offs) in my PC that I hadn't trained. They're currently Level 50 and have reached their final stage.

I'm also raising my Staraptor's happiness.

2Percent-Miltank
2nd February 2010, 5:38 AM
When I last posted, I believe I may have mentioned that I owned 30 Pokemon, despite having only one badge. Well, I have since condensed that number.

I released over half of my Pokemon, for a few reasons. The first being that it was taking far too long, longer than I imagined, to raise them all to similar levels. I had hoped that as they individually became stronger, raising their levels would become easier, but I was...knida wrong. Dx

And so I felt terrible having my Pokemon spent most of their time in the PC Boxes and only being able to be out exploring to world with me rather briefly. So I saw this as giving my precious Pokemon a chance to flourish in the wild, doing as they please without being trapped in the Boxes for lengthy amounts of time. Also, some of them had natures that were not equipped for fighting, and I didn't want to force them into battle when they truly did not enjoy it.

The second reason was that I plan to get HeartGold when it comes out in the U.S., and a good chunk of the Pokemon I released were Pokemon I hoped to train in Johto. So, I decided to leave myself with an element of surprise for that game and thus released Pokemon I might want for my Johto journey, as I don't normally like to have more than one Pokemon from the same species, unless one is shiny and the other is not, or something.

Some of the Pokemon I've kept I can obtain in Johto, but at fairly late stages in the game (at least, late in the first half), so I decided to keep them for now, though I may ultimately release them as well and keep only those I can't obtain in HeartGold (except for my shiny Chikorita :D).

So right now I'll just train my Pokemon, and then head off towards Eterna City.

Aesir22
2nd February 2010, 1:15 PM
Pt:
Still busy trying to complete the pokedex. Currently levelling up Growlithe so i can evolve it to Arcanine. Just re-battled 3 gymleaders in the trainer cafe at the survival area. Now battling the trainers in the restaurant at route 213. Going to catch 2 more abras to get the line complete.

venra77
2nd February 2010, 3:38 PM
umm i still looking for a speed boost timid yanma been llokin 3 days now :/

Padfootismine
2nd February 2010, 5:20 PM
Just caught a Drowzee, as Iam planning to catch whatever the swarm Pokemon is eachday.

venra77
2nd February 2010, 5:39 PM
restarted on my other platinum started with turtwig currently in jubilife

Black Metal
3rd February 2010, 12:32 AM
Started breeding Dratinis yesterday.

Now I have 2 of the right nature and sent them over to my diamond for a rare candy buffet. Now I have a Dragonair with flawkess attack and speed but less than 5 in every other stat. The other one has 3 stats with 30, 2 with 20+ and 16 in speed. Which one do you think I should use? Im leaning towards the latter and I am sure most others will too but just getting some other opinions.

2Percent-Miltank
4th February 2010, 1:07 PM
Well, after beginning my journey through Sinnoh with 30 Pokemon, I am now officially down to six. Ahaha, I find it kind of silly how I thought I could raise 30 Pokemon equally as I traveled through the region. No way man. =P So I've released 24 of them back to the wild, and here's my team now:

Navi (Shiny Chikorita) ;152;
Level 12
Male
Calm Nature

Camellia (Bulbasaur) ;001;
Level 11
Female
Bashful Nature

Nova (Charmander) ;004;
Level 10
Male

Orpheus (Squirtle) ;007;
Level 10
Male

Vasuki (Gible) ;443;
Level 10
Female
Brave Nature

Vari (Eevee) ;133;
Level 10
Male

As you can see, I can't remember three of my Pokemon's natures. I be a bad trainer. Dx Ahaha. Anyways, we're in Floaroma Town now, making our way towards Eterna Forest. Fwee~

Padfootismine
4th February 2010, 4:49 PM
Currently being irritated by bloody Pikachu and Raichu's in the 8th gym, because of their Static. I kill them in one hit, and they paralyze me.

DarkerShining
4th February 2010, 8:18 PM
Platinum: After playing Explorers of Sky for a while, I've decided to go back to Platinum now. Since the last time I posted here, I've managed to obtain a Murkrow and a Misdreavus from two young friends of mine and upgraded my flag in the underground to a platinum flag.

I've finished training a Lucario I began training a while ago, he's ready to participate in Battle frontier battles now. Also, my Magnezone is currently level 69.

AlexKZ
4th February 2010, 9:50 PM
Today I decided to go to Gamestop and get a PCP. I'm currently resetting for IVs.

foxyman1167
5th February 2010, 12:49 AM
Everytime I read this thread I always get the urge to restart my Platinum file, but I'm a bit skeptical because I want to finish my current file, and I have 6 badges, but I don't really want to....

The team I'm thinking about this team;

Ponyta -> Magmortar
Psyduck -> Milotic
Budew -> Abomasnow
Kricketot -> Togekiss
Misdreavus -> Hippowdon
Hoothoot -> Gallade

As I travel along in Sinnoh, I'm gonna swap in new members when they become available in the wild.

I've just kinda lost interest in my current file, so I'm gonna restart.

Mark_Chaos
5th February 2010, 1:01 AM
I evolved my Larvitar, Guplin, and Cubone this week.

2Percent-Miltank
6th February 2010, 6:53 PM
My team and I just beat Gardenia in the Eterna City Gym! =D So here's my team so far:

;153; Navi Lv. 16
;002; Camellia Lv. 17
;005; Nova Lv. 16
;008; Osiris Lv. 16
;443; Vasuki Lv. 16
;133; Vari Lv. 15

So now I suppose we'll head out towards Hearthome City, ater kicking some Galactic butt first. =P

I'm also struggling with what to have my Eevee, Vari, evolve into. I would love an Umbreon, but I kind of want to save my Umbreon for HeartGold. So I'm leaning towards either Espeon or Glaceon. Yarr, decisions~

neo darkrai
6th February 2010, 8:15 PM
My Pokedex is almost complete. I've been evolving Pokemon to fill it up. As of now, I only need 100 Pokemon left. I'll make a spoiler list of the Pokemon I need.

Seen: 450 Caught: 393

100 left
Butterfree
Beedrill
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Parasect
Venonat
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Dodrio
Grimer
Muk
Hypno
Kingler
Electrode
Marowak
Omastar
Kabutops
Mewtwo
Sentret
Furret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Crobat
Lanturn
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern
Sunflora
Umbreon
Slowking
Wobbufet
Granbull
Houndoom
Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Miltank
Blissey
Poochyena
Linoone
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Masquerain
Vigoroth
Slaking
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Hariyama
Sableye
Mawile
Manectric
Swalot
Sharpedo
Torkoal
Grumpig
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Claydol
Cradily
Armaldo
Shuppet
Wynaut
Glalie
Spheal
Walrein
Cranidos
Rampardos
Wormadam
Mothim
Vespiquen
Cherrim
Ambipom
Drifblim
Lopunny
Lickilicky
Tangrowth
Glaceon
Probopass

foxyman1167
7th February 2010, 12:49 AM
Well I decided on a new team, and just finished breeding them all today.

Modest Chikorita
Mild Cyndaquil
Adamant Totodile
Modest Mareep
Adamant Phanpy
Adamant Teddiursa

I just traded the eggs over, hatched them, and currently training them.

neo darkrai
7th February 2010, 2:41 AM
As of now, I'm working on evolving a lot of Pokemon. This is so I don't have to worry about it later. My plan is to finish the Pokedex before the American release of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Seen: 453 Caught: 404

89 left
Butterfree
Beedrill
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Parasect
Venonat
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Dodrio
Grimer
Muk
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Omastar
Kabutops
Mewtwo
Sentret
Furret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Crobat
Lanturn
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern
Sunflora
Slowking
Wobbufet
Granbull
Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Miltank
Blissey
Poochyena
Linoone
Lotad
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Masquerain
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Hariyama
Sableye
Mawile
Manectric
Sharpedo
Torkoal
Grumpig
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Baltoy
Claydol
Cradily
Armaldo
Shuppet
Wynaut
Glalie
Spheal
Cranidos
Rampardos
Mothim
Vespiquen
Cherrim
Ambipom
Lopunny
Lickilicky
Glaceon

foxyman1167
7th February 2010, 4:23 PM
I restarted my Platinum earlier yesterday, chose the girl, named myself Jenny, and my rival Will. Talked to Mom and then to Will, eventually spoke to Rowan. I chose Piplup just at random, and defeated my rival. Went to the lake, and then spoke to Rowan again. Got TM27, and got the PokeBalls. Caught some random pokemon, traded over the eggs, and hatched them. Trained them up as I traveled to Jubilife City. Got the Town Map, Poketch, and Vs. Recorder, and defeated the Trainer School trainers. I wish they still gave out TM10.... After defeating my rival with Phanpy, I saved.

Chikorita lvl 11
Cyndaquil lvl 11
Totodile lvl 11
Mareep lvl 11
Phanpy lvl 11
Teddiursa lvl 11

Aesir22
7th February 2010, 7:30 PM
Pt:
Still busy completing my pokedex..Caught 2 geodudes..searching for an adamant male to complete the geodude line. Went to the underground earlier this day and found a couple of fossils, stones and a meadow plate. Currently busy finding the adamant geodude in the maniac tunnel. *hopes that a shiny pops up while searching for the geodude*.

The_Shuppeteer_
7th February 2010, 11:00 PM
On Platinum

Went to the Valley Windworks and fought Mars. The closely-fought battle was won when my Staravia got a critical hit on her Purugly (Yeah!).
Went through Eterna Forest.
Kicked the stuffing out of Gym leader Gardenia with my Staravia, caught a Rotom, named it Rai, beat Jupiter with my newly-caught Rotom. Currently training my Rotom to level 29 so I can destroy Fantina.

Current team:

Staravia (Brittany)

Prinplup (Echo)

Rotom (Rai)

foxyman1167
8th February 2010, 3:53 AM
After I trained my team on route 203, I headed for Oreburgh City, and found Roark in the mine. He headed for the gym as I trained some more until my team reached level 15, and I challenged Roark. Chikorita defeated both Geodude and Onix with ease, but fell to Cranidos after a Headbutt flinch. Totodile finished off Cranidos, and I got my badge. Healed up, spoke to my rival, and went underground in Oreburgh Mine. Beat both the TG Grunts in Jubilife City, got the accesories kit (which I never use), healed, and went towards Floaroma Town. Beat the TG Grunts in the meadow, and defeated the TG Grunts in Valley Windworks. After defeating both sets, I headed towards Eterna Forest, and eventually made it out, after Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Mareep all evolved. After beating the hikers and the gym trainers, I healed, and challenged Gardenia. Quilava made quick work of her with his Flamethrower. Afterwards I healed, and saved.

Bayleef lvl 20
Quilava lvl 22
Croconaw lvl 22
Mareep lvl 20
Phanpy lvl 20
Teddiursa lvl 20

Typhlosion Trainer
8th February 2010, 5:59 AM
Even though I havent been playing alot lately since I have been getting bored with it and I am just waiting for HG/SS, I did play a little bit yesterday. I did some breeding for a Turtwig, Piplup, and Cranidos to trade to my future HG game since you cant get those pokemon in the game.

yeminied
8th February 2010, 8:11 AM
Yay, I continued EV training my Roselia again, hoping to finish it in special attack and start on speed, only problem is I lost count, yeah.

Oh well, I suppose I will just keep killing those Gastly's until I think it's finished. And I caught a heap more Pokemon, working my way to as complete as humanly possible. That's about it, once I have finished training Roselia I will take it along with the rest of my party to the new areas that I haven't explored and catch some more Pokemon.

Once that's done I suppose I will wait out the release of HG/SS and catch more Pokemon for my PokeDex.

Padfootismine
8th February 2010, 7:00 PM
Just caught a Lapras. Finally!

DarkerShining
8th February 2010, 10:21 PM
Platinum: I've been continuing the training of my Pokemon. I've managed to finally obtain a Glameow via a Wi-Fi trade. My Venusaur is currently level 96, my Magnezone is level 91 and my Altaria is level 79. I've also began training an Electrike. I hope to evolve her into a Manectric soon.

Sweet Pinpuku
9th February 2010, 2:07 PM
This week:

I transferred six Pokémon from Emerald and evolved them to put my dex up to like 460 something - not many more to go ^.^
I managed to get my Milotic up to LV100 - thank goodness for boosted experience, but she doesn't seem as good as my old LV100 Milotic who was raised to LV100 without boosted experience - maybe I should raise another with the same nature without boosted to see who is better?
I've been battling people in the Battleground in an attempt to further the levels of my main team in order to get through the E4 another six times with great ease so I can buy the piano for my villa ^.^
I planted about 30 berries, but not many yielded the amount I had hoped for - I watered them every hour for as many days as they took to grow, but I didn't get the desired results. I need to do much research into mulches and how the location can alter growth rates etc... however, it did get me enough berries planted to buy the wall-clock for my villa ^.^
I've been catching loads of Pokémon just to fill up my boxes and dex. I've seen about 100 more than I've caught and I'd like to catch it up now that I've only got a small amount to see so I'm just working steadily on that (hopefully have seen and caught and have in box one of everything for HGSS coming out next month).

Well, that's all really... maybe post again next week if enough happens in my game x

DarkerShining
9th February 2010, 7:54 PM
Platinum: Managed to get Venusaur to level 100. My Magnezone is currently level 94 and my Altaria is level 80.

neo darkrai
9th February 2010, 7:59 PM
Right now, I'm getting all the Pokemon you can get with Sapphire inserted into the DS. My most interesting catch is a Modest Lotad with IVs being 31/x/31/31/31/31. Because it's a rare chance, I'll EV train him.

Seen: 456 Caught: 416

77 left
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Parasect
Venonat
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Dodrio
Grimer
Muk
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Omastar
Kabutops
Mewtwo
Sentret
Furret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Lanturn
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern
Sunflora
Slowking
Wobbufet
Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Miltank
Blissey
Poochyena
Linoone
Lombre
Ludicolo
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Masquerain
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Hariyama
Mawile
Torkoal
Grumpig
Zangoose
Solrock
Baltoy
Claydol
Cradily
Armaldo
Shuppet
Wynaut
Glalie
Spheal
Cranidos
Rampardos
Mothim
Cherrim
Ambipom
Lopunny
Glaceon

foxyman1167
10th February 2010, 12:07 AM
Just got home from my local Gamestop after reserving SoulSilver and downloading my Pikachu Colored Pichu for both my Platinum files, and will SR for a good IV'd Pichu soon. Kinda sucks that the PC Pichu only has a Jolly nature, that doesn't work well with a special sweeper.

Pingouin7
10th February 2010, 1:22 AM
Just got home from my local Gamestop after reserving SoulSilver and downloading my Pikachu Colored Pichu for both my Platinum files, and will SR for a good IV'd Pichu soon. Kinda sucks that the PC Pichu only has a Jolly nature, that doesn't work well with a special sweeper.

Who would want a special sweeper with Volt Tackle though?

The_Shuppeteer_
10th February 2010, 1:38 AM
Platinum

Went to Hearthome City and into the Gym. First, second and third times I battled Fantina I failed miserably, so sulked in Amity Square for a while with my Prinplup, fantasizing about vandalizing the gym. Then, as I was doing that warp-tile-puzzle-ruin-thing, I stumbled upon a Spooky Plate. And then it hit me.
Quicker than greased Garchomp I scurried back to the gym, my Rotom in tow. Then after a pep talk with my team about my new strategy, we challenged the Gym leader again.
Rai the Rotom 1KOed her entire team with Ominous Wind! Of course, my secret strategy was to give Rai the Spooky Plate to hold.
The Relic badge belongs to me! Next Gym here I come!

TSL
10th February 2010, 2:05 AM
Upon reserving both HeartGold and SoulSilver...I...

Successfully reset for good IV TRU Arceus and Pikachu Colored Pichu on my Pearl which both where hanging out, waiting to be picked up. I traded them over to my Platinum file with 493/493 and also evolved my friend's shiny Haunter. I'm working on raising my first Pikachu Colored Pichu (now a level 78 Raichu) to level 100. I also planted 2 Kasib berries, 1 Babiri, and 1 Rindo berry and I am taking care of those.

Kiruria
10th February 2010, 6:52 AM
In Diamond, I just finished getting through Stark Mountain with Buck. I had a team consisting of Rayquaza, Mewtwo (I migrated the two, obviously), Dragonite, Lucario, Milotic, and Graveler (an HM slave, obviously). The Dragonite, Lucario, and Milotic were all part of one of my two Elite Four teams, so this was an excellent opportunity to train them a bit. My Milotic gained two levels there and is now at level 64. So I made it to the end, swapped out my team, and went to try to capture Heatran... I managed to get him to nearly 1HP and tried paralyzing him and putting him to sleep, but I failed to catch him. Time to try again sometime...

In Platinum, I had just finished raising the following team to level 60:

Imp (female Infernape, how lucky) @ Lum Berry
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot (never used)
- Thunderpunch (never used)

Ferrum (Bronzong, who didn't participate at all) @ Lum Berry
- Iron Defense
- Calm Mind
- Confuse Ray
- Psychic

Robomaster (Rotom, Wash form) @ Splash Plate
- Discharge
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray (never used)
- Hydro Pump

Moria (female Garchomp) @ Pecha Berry
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Fire Fang (never used)
- Dragon Claw

MetaKnight (Gallade) @ Scope Lens
- Psycho Cut
- Leaf Blade
- Close Combat (never used)
- Swords Dance

Kraken (male Tentacruel) @ Icicle Plate
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Barrier (never used)
- Sludge Bomb (never used)

Aaron was hilariously easy to beat--all his Pokemon got OHKO'd. Even his Drapion was no match for Moria's Earthquake, and MetaKnight's Psycho Cut made easy work of Heracross. Imp took care of the rest--in fact, she started off the battle.

Bertha was another OHKO wonder. I put MetaKnight first in my party, wondering if Bertha would use the same strategy as in Diamond/Pearl of sending in a Water/Ground-type first. Sure enough, she did--it was Whiscash, who immediately surrendered to a Leaf Blade. Then Bertha sent out Gliscor and I switched to Kraken, who OHKO'd it with Ice Beam. Kraken just spammed Surf on the rest--even Rhyperior was OHKO'd.

Flint was easier than I thought--in Diamond, I used to have a hard time with him. This was my first Flint Battle in which Flint's Pokemon never got the chance to set up Sunny Day. All his Pokemon were OHKO'd, and I finally got to try out Robomaster's Hydro Pump here.

Lucian was yet another easy battle. Robomaster OHKO'd Mr. Mime with Shadow Ball, Moria OHKO'd Espeon and Alakazam with Crunch, Imp OHKO'd Bronzong with Flamethrower... The presence of his Gallade surprised me... Robomaster failed to OHKO him with Shadow Ball, but Gallade didn't do too much damage with Stone Edge before suffering a 2HKO. Even his Sitrus Berry didn't help.

Then there was Cynthia. At first I was going to send out Ferrum first, who would max its defenses and frustrate Cynthia. The only problem was that Psychic would have no effect on Spiritomb, who I expected would be her first Pokemon. So much for that idea... Instead Moria went first, and 2HKO'd Spiritomb with Dragon Claw with no problems. Then Cynthia sent out Lucario, who Imp OHKO'd with Close Combat. Then Cynthia sent out her Garchomp... what, level 62? That's lower than it was in D/P! Kraken happened to be faster than her, and landed a OHKO with Ice Beam. Then Cynthia sent out Togekiss, who Robomaster 2HKO'd with Discharge. In between, Togekiss used Water Pulse, but Robomaster was fortunate enough to not get confused.

And here's where things get interesting. After the fall of Togekiss, Cynthia sent out Milotic. I sent out MetaKnight for the job. I took a deep breath, fearing a frozen Gallade, and MetaKnight used Swords Dance. Then Milotic used... Mirror Coat? I think Cynthia had a blond moment. Anyway, MetaKnight OHKO'd Milotic with Leaf Blade on the next turn. Cynthia sent out her last Pokemon, Roserade, who MetaKnight easily whisked away with a Psycho Cut.

Yay, my team got into the Hall of Fame! Of course, Ferrum didn't deserve it--it never even participated in any of the battles. In those battles, Kraken and Robomaster got to level 61. Also, my Pokemon never had to eat any of the berries they were holding. The only item I used was a Soda Pop, to heal Robomaster after the battle with Lucian. And even though it was a pretty easy go, my heart still pounded during the battle with Cynthia.

After that, the next step was to obtain the National Dex. It turned out there were only two Pokemon I haven't seen yet. One was Manaphy, which I had to go to the mansion for. The other was Wooper, of all things. This was my excuse to go to the Great Marsh, which I hadn't done yet in this game. I saw several Woopers there, and caught a Tangela as a bonus. Plus I found a few little items like Poke Balls and Shards. Now off to get the National Dex...

Lastly, I sailed to the Battle Park from Snowpoint City, having that boring chat with Cynthia beforehand. What surprised me was that as soon as I entered the Fight Area, my rival walked up to me, and we ended up in a double battle with Flint and Volkner. (Wait a minute... didn't I just defeat Flint...?) Moria happened to be first in my party, and my rival happened to send out a Staraptor. Moria then OHKO'd all of Flint and Volkner's Pokemon with Earthquake, Staraptor remaining unharmed in the process. I love happy accidents.

foxyman1167
10th February 2010, 7:13 PM
So after I defeated Gardenia, I healed, and cleared out the TG Eterna Building. Phanpy and Bayleef combined forces defeated Jupiter, healed, and went to the Bike Shop. After I hatched the Egg, I hopped on my bike, and defeated all the traines on Cycling Road and in Wayward Cave, and picked up TM Earthquake too. Beat the trainers outside Hearthome City and in the Gym, and challenged Fantina. She was no match for Teddiursa's Crunch and Flaaffy's HP Psychic. Healed, and Croconaw solo'd my Rival, Will. After I beat him too, I beat all the trainers en route to Solaceon, and healed in Solaceon. Made it to the bottom of the Solaceon Ruins, got HM Defog, caught a passing Zubat for Defog, and made it to the top of the Lost Tower. Defeated more trainers, and made it to Veilstone. Beat all the Gym trainers, and saved.

Bayleef lvl 30
Quilava lvl 30
Croconaw lvl 30
Flaaffy lvl 30
Donphan lvl 30
Ursaring lvl 30

coolice23
10th February 2010, 7:15 PM
just received my pichu from gamestop.....i love it!
shiny,jolly,volt tackle, and endure:) haha

DarkerShining
10th February 2010, 7:25 PM
Platinum: My Magnezone is currently 97, and my Altaria is level 86. I've also done a few more battles in different parts of the Battle frontier to earn some more battle points, which I've spent on TM's for my Chimecho and Altaria, allowing me to teach them calm mind and aerial ace. I also taught Altaria outrage via move tutor. Also, my Banette has reached level 44, and my Electrike is level 21. I should be able to evolve her soon.

foxyman1167
11th February 2010, 3:11 AM
After I beat the Veilstone Gym trainers, I challenged Maylene. Donphan defeated all three of her pokemon with Magnitude, all with OHKOs. Afterwards, I helped Lucas at the Veilstone TG HQ, and traveled to Pastoria. Beat all the trainers along the way, and got to the Pokemon Center in Pastoria. Defeated my rival with Croconaw again, and all the trainers at the Gym. After beating all of them, I challenged Wake. Bayleef OHKO'd Quagsire with Magical Leaf, and Flaaffy OHKO'd both Gyarados and Floatzel with Discharge. Afterwards, I beat the TG Grunt, got the Old Charm from Cynthia, and made it to Celestic Town after beating all the trainers. Spoke to Cynthia's Grandmother, and defeated the TG Grunt. Spoke to Cyrus, and beat him too with Bayleef. Afterwards I flew to Jubilife City, and got the Poketch apps. Surfed to Canalave City and beat the Fisherman. Went to Iron Island, and beat all the trainers, and most of my team evolved. Made it out, defeated the Gym trainers, and challenged Byron. Quilava OHKO'd both Magneton and Steelix with Flamethrower, while Donphan OHKO'd Bastiodon with Magnitude. Afterwards I healed and saved.

Meganium lvl 41
Typhlosion lvl 41
Feraligatr lvl 41
Ampharos lvl 41
Donphan lvl 41
Ursaring lvl 41

DarkerShining
11th February 2010, 4:50 PM
Platinum: Both Magnezone and Altaria have reached level 100. I managed to evolve my Electrike, she is currently level 26. Also, my Banette is currently level 46. I've managed to catch a Grimer today, and I'm going to train and evolve my Zigzagoon in order to fill another page in my Pokedex. (410 seen, 249 obtained.)

foxyman1167
11th February 2010, 9:31 PM
I bought a large number of Dusk Balls and started chaining Ditto. Caught a Ditto of every nature except Gentle, so if anyone has a Gentle Synchronizer PM me and we'll trade.

foxyman1167
11th February 2010, 9:34 PM
I bought a large number of Dusk Balls and started chaining Ditto. Caught a Ditto of every nature except Gentle, so if anyone has a Gentle Synchronizer PM me and we'll trade.

foxyman1167
11th February 2010, 9:37 PM

Chimcharrulez97
11th February 2010, 10:41 PM
Pearl

I started a new game, this time with a Piplup (I've never tried using one before).
I've already defeated the 1st gym leader.

foxyman1167
12th February 2010, 2:14 AM
I just hatched a Gentle Synchronizer, and have been looking for a Gentle Ditto to complete my collection.

2Percent-Miltank
12th February 2010, 2:52 AM
My team and I made it to Solaceon Town and have been training in Route 210. Currently, I'm trying to get each of my Pokemon to level 25 before we enter Veilstone City. And just a few minutes ago, my Gible, Vasuki, evolved into Gabite! =D I've never trained one of these Pokemon before, so I'm pretty happy. I can't wait until she's a Garchomp. >:3

So, here are my buddies so far:
;153; Navi, Lv. 25
;002; Camellia, Lv. 21
;005; Nova, Lv. 21
;008; Osiris, Lv. 21
;133; Vari, Lv. 21
;444; Vasuki, Lv. 24

leilukin
12th February 2010, 9:50 AM
I have restarted my Platinum to try using a different team. This time I picked Turtwig as my starter. Defeated my rival's Chimchar. Caught a Starly and a Bidoof to be used in my team, and an extra Bidoof as my HM slave.

Travelled to Jubilife City. Received the Poketch and the Old Rod. Defeated my rival again at Route 203. It was the time to get my first gym badge. Received HM06 - Rock Smash. Arrived at Oreburgh City. Challenged the Oreburgh Gym. My Turtwig's Razor Leaf finished off Roark's entire team. Eventually, won the first badge.

After going back to Jubilife City, teamed up with Lucas to defeat two Team Galactic grunts. Received the Fashion Case.

Defeated the trainers along Route 204. Reached Floaroma Town. After defeating the Galactic grunt in front of the building in Valley Winworks, I saved the game.

Current team:
Lv. 13 Starly
Lv. 13 Bidoof
Lv. 16 Turtwig
Lv. 2 Bidoof (HM slave)

foxyman1167
12th February 2010, 5:47 PM
I searched the GTS last night for a female Jap Gyarados, and I found one, and traded a Turtwig for it. Put my IV bred and EV trained Gyarados as the father, and started hatching eggs looking for a shiny Magikarp. So far I have hatched about 50 eggs, and still going strong. I hope I get one long before I reach 5000, maybe even 2500.

DarkerShining
12th February 2010, 6:33 PM
Platinum: Obtained two Magby's over Wi-Fi last night, traded one of them over to my Diamond game so I could finally obtain a Stunky. I also obtained two TM's I needed, and finally taught Banette shadow claw. Speaking of Banette, she is currently level 70, as she finally learned how to use trick, I could finally use this and her frisk ability for the purpose I originally intended for her, helping me find items held by wild Pokemon. Thanks to her, I've already obtained another magmarizer. I've began training my Ledyba and evolved him into Ledian. I'm also trying to evolve my Starly in order to fill Pokedex pages, he has already evolved into Staravia. He is currently level 30. I also captured an Aron and a Bagon today. (Pokedex: 412 seen, 257 obtained.)

Pamizard
12th February 2010, 6:49 PM
IN Platinum. I've been ev training more POkemon i havent trained before for future PBR teams. I am currently working on Victrebell in both attack and special attack (trying to make it a mix). I have to get more items for my teams like more focus sashes and it takes way to long to obtain 48 battle points. SO once i get a chance to trade between DS's i will add more items to it

Draknir
12th February 2010, 10:25 PM
Got bored, so I used a Random Number Generator to generate a team for my Japanese Platinum out of all the non-legends and got 158, 57, 351, 11, 246, and 417. This meant my team was going to be(Fully evolved, of course) Feraligatr, Primeape, Castform, Butterfree, Tyranitar, and Pachirisu. Of those, I've had no experience with Primeape, Castform, and Pachirisu. I started with a Piplup so my rival would have the starter that is strong against Totodile. Didn't really want to make it too easy for me. Caught a couple Bidoof and Starly and traded eggs over of the Non-Sinnoh dex Pokémon, but two at a time only(As in, trade a pair in and hatch them, trade a second pair in and hatch them, and trade in the remaining egg). Had a rough start because of my team being Lv.1. Managed to get through that and get them all to Lv.6 before challenging trainers. Then I got four of them to lv.8(Caterpie evolved, and Larvitar is in training). When I traded over Larvitar's egg, I traded a Bidoof back holding a Lucky Egg to make my training go smoother.

Current Team:
ワニノコ/Totodile-M-Lv.8-Scratch/Leer/Water Gun/-
マンキー/Mankey-F-Lv.8-Scratch/Low Kick/Leer/Focus Energy
ポワルン/Castform-F-Lv.8-Tackle/Hail/Sunny Day/-
トランセル/Metapod-M-Lv.8-Tackle/String Shot/Harden/-
ヨーギラス/Larvitar-M-Lv.7-Bite/Leer/Outrage/Sandstorm
ビッパ/Bidoof-F-Lv.2-Tackle/-/-/-

vitorml
13th February 2010, 1:49 AM
hey, when is the arceus wi-fi event going to be held?

neo darkrai
13th February 2010, 2:45 AM
I've almost finished completing the Sinnoh Pokemon. All I need is Glaceon, which I'm to lazy to walk or fly to the place with the icy rock.

Seen: 457 Caught: 428

65 left
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Parasect
Venonat
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Dodrio
Grimer
Muk
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Omastar
Kabutops
Sentret
Furret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Lanturn
Ampharos
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern
Sunflora
Slowking
Wobbufet
Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Miltank
Poochyena
Linoone
Seedot
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Masquerain
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Hariyama
Mawile
Torkoal
Grumpig
Zangoose
Solrock
Baltoy
Claydol
Cradily
Armaldo
Shuppet
Wynaut
Spheal
Glaceon

2Percent-Miltank
13th February 2010, 4:29 PM
Well, my team and I made it into Veilstone City. After looking around for a bit, we went off to the next route to train. And, soon enough, my Eevee evolved into Espeon! =D I have never trained an Espeon before, so this is pretty cool for me, especially since I don't really use many Psychic Pokemon. Ever.

So, still getting everyone up to level 25. I realize that my team is rather underleveled at the moment, so I'm thinking I'll take on the Pastoria Gym before Veilstone so my Ivysaur and Bayleef can just demolish them, muahahah.

Anywho, here's my team right now:

;153; Navi, lv. 25
;002; Camellia, lv. 21
;005; Nova, lv. 25
;008; Osiris, lv. 25
;196; Vari, lv. 23
;444; Vasuki, lv. 25

foxyman1167
13th February 2010, 9:46 PM
I just IV bred a male Jolly Ralts with 11/31/25/2/20/31. I'm satisfied with the Defense/Sp Defense IVs, HP could be higher, but as long as I have perfect IVs in the appropriate stats, I'm happy. After it hatched, I tossed it in the Daycare, and leveled it to lvl 24. Leveled it up and evolved into Kirlia, then again into Gallade just so it could learn Swords Dance. I EV trained it, and currently EV training a HP Ice Magnezone, and later on will IV breed and EV train a Baton Pass Ninjask.

foxyman1167
13th February 2010, 9:55 PM
I just IV bred a male Jolly Ralts with 11/31/25/2/20/31. I'm satisfied with the Defense/Sp Defense IVs, HP could be higher, but as long as I have perfect IVs in the appropriate stats, I'm happy. After it hatched, I tossed it in the Daycare, and leveled it to lvl 24. Leveled it up and evolved into Kirlia, then again into Gallade just so it could learn Swords Dance. I EV trained it, and currently EV training a HP Ice Magnezone, and later on will IV breed and EV train a Baton Pass Ninjask.

ShinyFufu
14th February 2010, 5:56 PM
Well, my SR total for Darkrai just passed 15,500 SRs, officially making it my longest-hunted-for target ever on the 4th Gen.

I'm really quite disappointed that it didn't shine sooner.

neo darkrai
14th February 2010, 9:46 PM
I've caught all the Pokemon available with Ruby inserted which adds quite a few into my National Pokedex. I also got myself a Glaceon which means I have all the Sinnoh Pokemon.

Seen: 461 Caught: 439

54 left
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Parasect
Venonat
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Dodrio
Grimer
Muk
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Omastar
Kabutops
Sentret
Furret
Ledyba
Spinarak
Lanturn
Ampharos
Hoppip
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern
Sunflora
Slowking
Wobbufet
Donphan
Stantler
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Miltank
Nincada
Ninjask
Shedinja
Whismur
Loudred
Exploud
Torkoal
Grumpig
Baltoy
Claydol
Cradily
Armaldo
Shuppet
Wynaut
Spheal

CaptainPipcard
14th February 2010, 9:47 PM
I caught a Luvdisc and called it FaithOfDa♥.

I'm currently trying to get EV-reducing berries for my Porygon-Z, so that I can try to EV train it.

coolice23
15th February 2010, 12:42 AM
well after receiving my pichu from gamestop i took on gardenia and won with monferno's flame wheel respectively, i am saved outside the gym...

monferno@nothing
hasty
flame wheel
taunt
scratch
mach punch

machop@quick claw
rock smash
karate chop
leer
rock tomb

gonna move on to the next route!

neo darkrai
15th February 2010, 1:32 AM
This is going to be a spin-off to my Platinum Journey Posts for those who bothered to read those. It's going to be detailing my captures of Legendary Pokemon. A long time ago my friend took my game and used an Action Replay to test (which worked) his rebattle codes which I forgot about until last week. Although I hate those things, I now have a chance to EV train legends if I want to use them over Wi-Fi.

After resetting in Stark Mountain for Heatran for days, I finally managed to get a Naive Heatran with Hidden Power(70) Grass. IVs are 31/26/31/30/31/31. Heatran is now in my Platinum wainting to be EV trained. My next stop is going to be Turnback Cave for a Bold/Impish Giratina.

Edit: Change of plans. I'm going to the Spear Pillar to catch a Timid/Modest Palkia. Ignore the Giratina stuff. I plan to catch it later.

R_N
15th February 2010, 1:48 AM
So I got my PCP a while ago. I'm somewhat tempted to EV train it and use it for serious.

But the other little pet project I've been working is finding a male extreme speed dratini off the GTS.
Sadly every attempt has been met with failure.
Dratini number one was a complete bust
#2 was close, being from a "Faraway Land" and correct level...but it was the "wrong" one.
#3 was also close, being from a Farawy Land, but alas, it was from the Safari Zone. But it also has Dragon Rush and Aqua tail so net gain I guess.

On the Dragonair side of things, I've not had any luck. There's been two reasonable Dragonairs, one for an Arbok and one for a Clamperl (Female).
The Arbok I have isn't good enough, not sure if I'll train it up a little. Just saw it today, actually.

Clampearl, on the other hand, I've been working on for the past three days. It is currently level 40 and still not good enough. The worst part of this is that I can't find this Dragonair on Diamond's GTS, so I can't see what level it needs to be at!
ARHG
I JUST WANT SOMETHING TO BREED FOR HGSS DARNIT ;-;

PkMnPwNs1991
15th February 2010, 2:56 AM
After a little over 2 weeks of SRing, I finally got my shiny Dialga. Unfortunately, my Mild Synchronize Ralts failed me. On the upside though, it has a Timid nature, which I can still use, and all of its IV's are in the 20's (other than its defensive stats). All in all, I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Yusei
15th February 2010, 4:54 AM
Right now I am breeding a Slowpoke to be a Slowbro, I have bred about every nature except a Quiet, then I can IV train it to be a little better, then EV train it. After that, I am going to breed a Shuckle for the VGC 2010. My current best one is impish, 29/x/30/x/27/x as you can see, it can have a little improvement, I am hoping o get HP, and both DEF to 30 each, An hopefully DEF to 31 because Sp.Def can be lower since it will have sandstorm which makes is sp. def 1.5x. Then I need to train a Aerodactyl and a Hippowdon.

R_N
15th February 2010, 5:26 AM
AGGGGGGGGH

So after a rival battle and a quick jaunt through the E4 (It's a lot easier when you've got an Arceus at level 100) I go to the GTS and see if Clamperl is good to go

AND NOW THE DRAGONAIR IS GONE
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ALL OF THAT WORK FOR NOTHING

Typhlosion Trainer
15th February 2010, 5:27 AM
Since I was stuck in my house for a week because of 2 blizzards, I did play a little Pt. I decided that I would work to complete the pokedex. So I spent a few hours catching pokemon and migrating them from my 3rd gen games 2 days ago. I will continue that once I feel like playing it again.

DarkerShining
15th February 2010, 11:56 AM
Platinum: Been training Pokemon, slowly filling up my Pokedex some more. My Manectric is currently level 50. Evolved a Meowth into Persian after teaching it pay day, Persian is currently level 44. Did some more battles at the battle frontier, finally bought a sludge bomb TM for my Gengar.

neo darkrai
15th February 2010, 4:13 PM
This is a small update to let people know that I have 50 Pokemon left until I complete the National Pokedex. I think I'll add on to the list to show which Pokemon I haven't seen. I'll be working on evolving Pokemon before I use the Pokeradar.

Seen: 464 Caught 443

50 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
Nidoran F *
Nidorina *
Nidoqueen *
Nidoran M *
Nidorino *
Nidoking *
Parasect
Venonat *
Persian
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Dodrio *
Grimer *
Muk
Hypno *
Electrode
Marowak
Omastar *
Kabutops *
Sentret *
Furret *
Ledyba *
Spinarak *
Lanturn
Ampharos
Hoppip *
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern *
Sunflora *
Slowking *
Wobbufet
Donphan
Stantler *
Smeargle *
Miltank *
Nincada *
Ninjask
Shedinja *
Whismur *
Loudred
Exploud *
Torkoal
Baltoy *
Claydol
Shuppet
Wynaut *
Spheal

Cosmar
16th February 2010, 3:56 PM
US Platinum: I got Feraligatr and Torterra up to Level 100, then EV-trained a Roselia and a *shudder* Pichu (I...don't really like Pichu. Though Pikachu is okay, and I wanted to train a Pikachu because I'd never trained one before XD[/fail]). They're currently a Level 50 Roserade/Pikachu.

I traded my Manaphy and Phione to Pearl because I wanted to rename them, then traded them back. I also traded a Skitty, a Wailmer (inb4HSOWA), a Seviper, a Zigzagoon, and a Horsea over while I was trading with Pearl.

R_N
16th February 2010, 5:54 PM
To take my mind off my GTS failures (now there are no Dragonairs at all!), I decided to get on PCP's EV training.
I stopped by the Fronteir and bought me a Power Bracer (whatever the attack one is called) and headed over to the Sunnyshore-Pastoria routes.

Currently I'm at 52 Attack Effort Points, and 3 Speed Effort points. Also one pesky Sp. Attack effort point that snuck it's way in.
I think I've got the Pokerus somewhere in my PC, think I'll take that out today. If I can find that guy/girl with the 6 Atk EP payload, that's like 20 Effort points a battle! 10 battles and Pichu will be all set on Attack, ja?

Rokroad
16th February 2010, 6:06 PM
Fully EV trained my Modest Yanmega in SpA, currently working on his Speed.

foxyman1167
16th February 2010, 6:32 PM
Got a bit of a big update. I've gotten into IV breeding a lot lately, been breeding Timid Synchronize Abra's and Timid Levitate Gastly's, both with x/x/x/31/x/31, hoping to find both with HP Fire, but its not too pressing. Its been going okay, I've gotten the proper parents, but I've been trying to get good HP/Def/SpDef IVs.

Other than that, I've been doing nothing, other than various daily events. I went to the Battleground today after a long haitus, and trained my EVd Salamence a bit.

DarkerShining
16th February 2010, 9:31 PM
Platinum: Well, I've been training my Pokemon, Manectric is currently level 55, Persian is level 48 and Sandslash is level 32. I also did some battles at the Battle arcade and earned myself a lot of battle points. I beat my previous arcade record and even got to battle Dahlia for the coloured print! I almost won too. Oh well, just the fact that I made it that far was pretty awesome. I'll get her next time.

Typhlosion Trainer
17th February 2010, 6:03 AM
Well on Pt I am still working on the Pokedex. I am currently pokeradaring for a Swellow. Also today I faught the E4 again just because I got a little bored.

elite ralf
17th February 2010, 6:10 AM
obtained my fourth Trainer Card star in Platinum, turning it into that awesome, shiny gold color... :D I have to admit, it's really, really hard to beat 100 trainers in a row at Battle Towes. T.T I can't even reach past the 77th

neo darkrai
17th February 2010, 2:49 PM
I've finished evolving the rest of my Pokemon before I work on the Pokeradar Pokemon. I'll start with Pokemon that are off the beaten path like Loudred and Torkoal. Right now I'm working on finishing the Hoenn Pokemon since I only have a few Pokemon left.

Seen: 468 Caught: 454

39 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
Nidoran F *
Nidorina *
Nidoqueen *
Nidoran M *
Nidorino *
Nidoking *
Venonat *
Mankey
Primeape
Slowpoke
Slowbro
Grimer *
Muk
Sentret *
Furret *
Ledyba *
Spinarak *
Hoppip *
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern *
Sunflora *
Slowking *
Wobbufet
Stantler *
Smeargle *
Miltank *
Nincada *
Ninjask
Shedinja *
Whismur *
Loudred
Exploud *
Torkoal
Baltoy *
Claydol
Shuppet
Wynaut *
Spheal

2Percent-Miltank
18th February 2010, 3:59 AM
I've been training my Pokemon so we can go take on either Pastoria Gym or Veilstone Gym. I think we'll go with Pastoria, as I have a greater type advantage over that gym at the moment. I also just caught a female Croagunk in the Great Marsh and named her Pandora. :> I'm not sure if I'll be keeping her or not, since I was planning on just sticking with six Pokemon in my Sinnoh journey (whereas in Johto/Kanto I plan on having as many as I like).

So I'm nearly done battling the gym trainers in Pastoria and then we'll take on Crasher Wake. >)

foxyman1167
18th February 2010, 5:02 AM
I took a break from Abra IV breeding mainly because I can't find a mother with x/x/x/31/x/31, they always seem to come out one or the other. I hatched two males with the right set, but sadly, it had crappy HP/Def/SpDef IVs, both of them. One even managed to be 7/4/1/31/12/31, and somehow got HP ICE 69. I always thought the better the IVs, the stronger the HP, but I guess not.

Anyway, I finally got around to EV training my Timid Gastly (x/x/x/31/x/31), and after about an hour, I finished EV training it in Speed and Special Attack. Its currently a lvl 49 Gengar in my pc.

I have too many IV bred and EV trained pokemon that I stopped training halfway -_-

Afterwards, I tossed it in the PC, and took out my Nincada. EV trained that baby too, in HP and Attack, and it is currently a lvl 33 Ninjask in my PC. Idk what I'm going to do with the Shedinja, I may just trade it away.... For anyone who is interested, its Adamant, no EVs, and has x/31/x/x/x/31, and knows X-Scissor.

So once I finish my Abra project, and finish a Machamp, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Jolteon, I'm going to train all of them up, either to lvl 100 or until they learn the moves I want them to learn, and then will just wait patiently for SS.

Anyone interested in a Timid Gastly with x/x/x/31/x/31 or a Timid Abra with x/x/x/31/x/31? PM me with offers.

foxyman1167
18th February 2010, 5:11 AM
I took a break from Abra IV breeding mainly because I can't find a mother with x/x/x/31/x/31, they always seem to come out one or the other. I hatched two males with the right set, but sadly, it had crappy HP/Def/SpDef IVs, both of them. One even managed to be 7/4/1/31/12/31, and somehow got HP ICE 69. I always thought the better the IVs, the stronger the HP, but I guess not.

Anyway, I finally got around to EV training my Timid Gastly (x/x/x/31/x/31), and after about an hour, I finished EV training it in Speed and Special Attack. Its currently a lvl 49 Gengar in my pc.

I have too many IV bred and EV trained pokemon that I stopped training halfway -_-

Afterwards, I tossed it in the PC, and took out my Nincada. EV trained that baby too, in HP and Attack, and it is currently a lvl 33 Ninjask in my PC. Idk what I'm going to do with the Shedinja, I may just trade it away.... For anyone who is interested, its Adamant, no EVs, and has x/31/x/x/x/31, and knows X-Scissor.

So once I finish my Abra project, and finish a Machamp, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Jolteon, I'm going to train all of them up, either to lvl 100 or until they learn the moves I want them to learn, and then will just wait patiently for SS.

Anyone interested in a Timid Gastly with x/x/x/31/x/31 or a Timid Abra with x/x/x/31/x/31? PM me with offers.

Typhlosion Trainer
18th February 2010, 5:25 AM
Continued my work on completing the pokedex on Pt. I caught a handful of pokemon including: Wailmer, Ledian, and Carvanah. When i caught Carvanah in the Great Marsh, I decided to catcth as many as them as I can so I can get a deepseatooth to use later on. And yeah, I got 2 deepseatooths after catching about 14 Carvanhas.

neo darkrai
18th February 2010, 5:01 PM
I've been working on using the Pokeradar to fill up my National Pokedex. Because I wasn't paying attention, I had a tough time catching a Wobbufet. I had my starter out and Wobbufet was only level 3. With no way of weakening it, I had to resort to wasting about 40 Pokeballs (I'm stingy about using anything else). Now I'm going to work on evolving the new Pokemon that I caught.

Seen: 471 Caught: 462

31 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
Nidoran F *
Nidorina *
Nidoqueen *
Nidorino *
Nidoking *
Venonat *
Mankey
Slowbro
Grimer *
Muk
Sentret *
Furret *
Ledyba *
Spinarak *
Hoppip *
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern *
Sunflora *
Slowking *
Stantler *
Smeargle *
Miltank *
Ninjask
Shedinja *
Whismur *
Exploud *
Claydol
Shuppet
Wynaut *
Spheal

2Percent-Miltank
18th February 2010, 8:04 PM
Well, my team and I just took out the Pastoria and Veilstone Gyms. :) My team battled fantastically, I love them so much! :D

And now, after reading this AMAZING Pokemon comic on deviantart, I was inspired to capture a Buneary and train her into a Lopunny. And I think, being inspired by the characters in the comic (two of which are a Floatzel named Napoleon and a shiny Lopunny named Cotton) who fell in love, my Charmeleon, Nova, seems to have really taken a liking to our newest addition: Mira the Buneary. So we'll see what becomes of those two in the future~

So for now, I'm going to continue training (my main team are all at level 27-28) and then head to Pastoria to thwart whatever crazy plan Team Galactic are cooking up.

Cosmar
19th February 2010, 4:19 AM
US Platinum: Leveled Roserade and Pikachu up to Level 70. Been thinking of EV-training my Groudon once Roserade and Pikachu reach Level 100. Not sure yet, though. I'll decide some other time.

Oh yeah, in my last post I mistakenly said I finished leveling up Charizard. I meant Torterra...Yeah, I know, but I was tired and on painkillers, so meh.

Typhlosion Trainer
19th February 2010, 5:42 AM
I caught a few more pokemon for my pokedex. Currently, I am catching alot of Seadra so I can get a dragon scale.

neo darkrai
19th February 2010, 3:55 PM
I've just finished hatching and evolving some Pokemon. Because of that, I finished the Hoenn part of the National Pokedex. I'm going to work on the Johto Pokemon next.

Some minor things I've done include getting all the Rotom forms at once. I've also almost completed every Contest. I just need to finish the Master Rank Cool Contest which I'll do today.

Seen: 478 Caught 474

19 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
Nidoran F *
Nidorina *
Nidoqueen *
Venonat *
Mankey
Grimer *
Muk
Sentret *
Furret *
Ledyba *
Spinarak *
Hoppip *
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Sunkern *
Sunflora *
Slowking *
Stantler *
Smeargle *

foxyman1167
20th February 2010, 5:28 AM
Still breeding Timid Abra's, but despite both parents having x/x/x/31/x/31, eggs hatching with those IVs are a rarity -_-

Other than that, I went to the Battleground today with my EVd Gengar, got him up from lvl 50 to lvl 60. Just got a Timid Latias from a friend, gonna EV train that soon.

ShinyFufu
20th February 2010, 5:08 PM
Finally got my shiny Darkrai a few days ago. It took over 16,000 soft resets!

Now I'm random encountering for a shiny Gible.

7 tyranitars
21st February 2010, 9:41 AM
started my monotype steel challenge choose obvious piplup as starter being part steel when evolved

-picked starter
-lost to rival -.- he had 1 hp left and was to lazy to reset
-went to jubilife
-encountered rival took my revance and beat him ^^
-piplup evolved into prinplup
-beat the first gym not that it took much efford..
-beat 2 grunts whit dawn
-went to the flower town beat team galactic and windworks
-and of to enterna

prinplup lv 22
-bubble
-bubblebeam
-peck
-metal claw

DarkerShining
21st February 2010, 6:46 PM
Platinum: Been training Pokemon, and slowly filling up the pages in my pokedex. (412 seen, 266 obtained) Also, by taking advantage of a fake Emerald game, I'm arranging to have some Pokemon I need transferred to Platinum soon. So far I have a Poochyena, a Taillow, a Whismur and a Makuhita. They're all on my real Emerald game, holding shell bells, all with different ID numbers to increase my changes of winning the Pokemon lottery.

neo darkrai
22nd February 2010, 12:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I posted something like this, but ok...

I caught all the Pokeradar Pokemon and just need to evolve and breed. I also finished my last Contest. All that's left besides filling the Pokedex is to EV train some legends.

Seen: 487 Caught 483

10 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
Nidorina *
Nidoqueen *
Venonat *
Mankey
Muk
Ledyba *
Spinarak *
Skiploom
Jumpluff
Slowking *

neo darkrai
22nd February 2010, 12:30 AM
On Spear Pillar I spent quite some time soft resetting for a good IVd Timid Palkia. IVs in order are x/x/31/31/x/31. Because of how easy Palkia is to catch, I used a Luxury Ball and traded over to Platinum. Now I'll head over to Valor Cavern for Azelf. This will be harder because the catch rate is lower.

foxyman1167
22nd February 2010, 2:56 PM
Reset for a Timid Azelf today, and got one with 27-28/x/x/27-28/x/31, which is what I wanted. Traded it, along with a Rash EVd Heatran, and a Timid Latias to Curvedbean for a Careful Mudkip (31/25/28/x/31/x), an Impish Hippopotas (31/31/31/x/x/x), and an Impish Gligar (31/31/31/x/x/x), which will be EV trained once I figure out their spreads. Also I've been going to the Battleground everyday now with my EVd Gengar, currently lvl 66.

I've decided to restart my other Platinum, and I cleaned it out last night. Almost forgot about the PCP I downloaded, so going to SR for a good IVd one, but I have no idea what I'm gonna EV train it in. Spent all my money on Coins in the Game Corner, and bought TM24 Thunderbolt, TM10 Hidden Power, and TM90 Substitute. Once I get a good PCP, I'm gonna restart with my team of Magmortar, Milotic, Abomasnow, Hippowdon, Lucario (or Bronzong), and Togekiss.

7 tyranitars
22nd February 2010, 5:38 PM
gave up on my steel monotype chalange poke platium, wanted to make a normal game, so
-restarted game
-choose piplup again
-defeated rival
-went through dawn her nag nag nag
-caught some pokes on the way (from routes 201,202,203,204,207 and the caves) keeping only starly
-defeated rival at route 203
-spent an hour trying to find an abra >.>
-my piplup evolved in a prinplup
-defeated 1st gym

2Percent-Miltank
23rd February 2010, 3:47 AM
Well my team and I have defeated Hearthome and Canalave's Gyms. So now we're off to Iron Island for some training, then to Lake Valor to see what the explosion was all about. My team are all around level 32-33 right now. I can't wait until Osiris and Nova get to level 36 - I'm very excited to have a Blastoise and Charizard. And I'll finally be able to use Fly. :D~~

Bank$
23rd February 2010, 4:44 AM
EV trained 2 Aggrons, Skarmory & a Slowking the past few days only to realize all four don't have the right ability.. I look at the natures when they're hatched but I either overlook or forget to check the ability.

So... I have to breed and train all four again... Blah!

7 tyranitars
23rd February 2010, 11:04 AM
well I have advanced further in the story

- starly evolved into staravia
- I went to floarama town
- defeated team galactic in valley windwork
- went to eterna forest
- arroved at eterna city
- beat gardenia
- beat team galactic in their base
- on my way to heartrome I catched a roselia and a ralts
- training them a bit so the can keep up whit staravia and prinplup

;397; lv 24
- Quick Attack
- Wing Attack
- Double Team
- Endeavor
;280; lv 17 (just caught so need some training)
- Confusion
- Double Team
- Teleport
- Lucky Chant
;315; lv 19 (same goes for this one)
- Stun Spore
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Magical Leaf
;394; lv 27
- Peck
- Metal Claw
- BubbleBeam
- Bide

Pamizard
23rd February 2010, 2:46 PM
Platinum i was ev training my groudon in special defense by going against Mr. Mime. XD i ran into a shiny one and caught it as soon as the battle started with a repeat ball. It has a serious nature, so maybe its ok. I ran into him without using Pokeradar so i consider it a fateful encounter ^_^

DarkerShining
23rd February 2010, 10:42 PM
Platinum: Training my Pokemon, Manectric is currently level 73, Breloom is currently level 54. Earned 10 battle points at the battle factory. Transferred over a Poochyena, a Taillow, a Whismur, a Makuhita, an Oddish and an Illumise from Emerald. My Pokedex count is currently 415 seen, 274 obtained.

foxyman1167
23rd February 2010, 10:56 PM
EV trained 2 Aggrons, Skarmory & a Slowking the past few days only to realize all four don't have the right ability.. I look at the natures when they're hatched but I either overlook or forget to check the ability.

So... I have to breed and train all four again... Blah!

Why did you EV train 2 Aggrons?

I'm just curious.

ZgonDuck
23rd February 2010, 11:44 PM
The Battle Tower is stupid, Quagsire is stupid, and Quick Claw is even stupider.

That is all.

Tf5174
23rd February 2010, 11:50 PM
I got owned by a kingdra in the battle factory, i diddn't have any electric/grass types.
Hopefully i can encounter it again D:

Pamizard
24th February 2010, 1:38 AM
Well in Platinum I got cheated... TWICE

I went on GTS and put up a Japanese Kyopgre for a Jirachi. the Jirachi i got was caught illegally. So then i was like "ok i'll put it up for another" adn well i got anotehr Jurachi but was obtained in the mining museum. I'm like why is this happenign these stupid cheaters are cheating us all. So now i put that Jirachi up for another, hoping to get a legit one

foxyman1167
24th February 2010, 1:51 AM
I got owned by a kingdra in the battle factory, i diddn't have any electric/grass types.
Hopefully i can encounter it again D:

Kingdra isn't weak to either Grass or Electric, his Dragon type resists Grass and Electric, leaving him only weak to Dragon.

As for me, I've started hatching eggs for my new Platinum team. I just hatched a Mild F Snover, and will breed it for Seed Bomb/Leech Seed. I'm excited at the prospect of Leech Seed and Snow Warning sapping HP from the opponent *insert evil laugh*

Pamizard
24th February 2010, 2:08 AM
Well i got another Jirachi in Platinum. But, once again its an illegal one. Looks POkesaved to me it said Hoenn met at level 5. I really hate cheaters/ hackers now

PostmanPenguin
24th February 2010, 8:41 PM
I decided to make a competitive team, so I started hatching a Scyther to have a flawless IVs in Attack and Defense. So far I got a female with a flawless Def IV AND the Adamant nature. Still can't find the other IV I needed... This is going to take a little while to do. I might get a shiny in the process... or not.

Tf5174
24th February 2010, 9:45 PM
Kingdra isn't weak to either Grass or Electric, his Dragon type resists Grass and Electric, leaving him only weak to Dragon.

As for me, I've started hatching eggs for my new Platinum team. I just hatched a Mild F Snover, and will breed it for Seed Bomb/Leech Seed. I'm excited at the prospect of Leech Seed and Snow Warning sapping HP from the opponent *insert evil laugh*

My mistake, thanks for correcting me.

Bank$
24th February 2010, 10:00 PM
Why did you EV train 2 Aggrons?

I'm just curious.

Different movesets, natures & ev spreads.

foxyman1167
25th February 2010, 3:21 AM
I restarted my Platinum earlier, chose the girl, and named myself Sammy. Chose Piplup, did the usual stuff, and caught a few pokemon to trade to my main Platinum for the eggs. Received them all, hatched them, and currently training.

Magby lvl 5
Marill lvl 5
Snover lvl 5
Nosepass lvl 5
Hippopotas lvl 5
Hoothoot lvl 5

Typhlosion Trainer
25th February 2010, 4:44 AM
All I did on Pt today was do a few of the daily events and caught one of the daily Pokemon at the Trophy Garden, Jigglypuff.

7 tyranitars
25th February 2010, 9:45 AM
it's been some time and a lot off stuff happend:
-ralts evovled in kirlia
-defeated ghost gym
-defeated our lovly rival
-on my way to solaceon
-entered route 209
-did the pokemon tower trip
-arrived at solaceon town
-got HM05 Defog
-entered route 210
-entered route 215
-arrived at Veilstone City
-catched a houndour in route 214
-kirlia evolved in gardevoir
-houndour evolved in houndoom
-beat the fightning gym
-defeated some galctic grunts whit dawn
-got HM02 Fly
-entered route 214
-entered route 213
-arrived at pastoria
-defeated rival
-trained a bit in route 212
-defeated crasher wake or the water gym
-OMG a BOMB exploded *runs towards the great marsh*
-follows the galactic grunt and defeats him
-met whit cynthia who gave me a secret potion to cure the psyducks
-cured the psyducks, cynthia asks me to bring something to the elder of Celestic town
-went to Celestic town
-prinplup evolved in empoleon
-staravia evolved in staraptor
-defeated galactic boss there (what a weakling hmm?)
-on my way to canalave
-entered route 218
-arrived at canalave city
-defeated rival
-going to Iron Island

;398; lv 37
-aerial ace
-fly
-defog
-close combat
;315; lv 35
-grasswhistle
-giga drain
-toxic spikes
-magical leaf
;229; lv 35
-smog
-fire fang
-bite
-solarbeam
;282; lv 37
-psychic
-focus blast
-thunderbolt
-calm mind
;395; lv 38
-brine
-metal claw
-surf
-blizzard

PostmanPenguin
25th February 2010, 1:49 PM
Last night I finally got a flawless IV male Scyther. Unfortunately it's the HP IV that I got. At least it's better than nothing, right? Now all I need to do is hatch one that has both flawless IVs and an Adamant nature, and I'm all set.

Pamizard
25th February 2010, 3:07 PM
Pearl: Did alot of nice trades. I ALSO got a shiny Japaense mew :3 im raising her now for my PBR teams :D

Hurricos
25th February 2010, 3:56 PM
Well in Pokemon Diamond I've mostly been testing Battle Tower teams and in Pokemon Platinum nothing's really going on, last I remember I was at the Battle Frontier.

redvette31
25th February 2010, 3:59 PM
anyone have a bulbasaur theyd be willing to trade?

Bank$
25th February 2010, 10:55 PM
anyone have a bulbasaur theyd be willing to trade?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=258620

foxyman1167
26th February 2010, 12:03 AM
I've been training my pokemon team up, and after they all reached level 5, I beat all the trainers on the way to Jubilife City, and got the Poketch. Beat the trainers at the Trainer School, and got the Potion and the Town Map. Afterwards I defeated my rival, and trained some more. Made it to Oreburgh City, and currently I'm training my team to level 12. I've never gotten to Oreburgh with a team lower than level 10, so I'm excited at the new challenge. I've decided to keep my team underleveled, so the Gym Leaders will actually be a challenge.

Hoothoot lvl 8
Nosepass lvl 9
Hippopotas lvl 10
Snover lvl 11
Magby lvl 12
Marill lvl 12

Typhlosion Trainer
26th February 2010, 4:51 AM
All I did today on Pt was challenge the E4. I used Infernape, Torterra, Medicham, Weavile, Tyranitar, and Staraptor.

Some_Chick
26th February 2010, 5:36 AM
Well i got another Jirachi in Platinum.

-snip-

it said Hoenn met at level 5.

Hoenn Lvl 5 = the legit one. via the Jirachi Disk that came with -i think- preordered Pokemon Colloseum. (the i think is i cant remember if it was a preorder only offer all i remember is i had the disk with my copy.)

unless something else makes you doubt its authenticity.

7 tyranitars
26th February 2010, 10:37 AM
well it's time for my daily update.. so ehem:
-did the iron island side quest
-roselia evolved in roserade
-beat the 6th gym
-went to canalave libary to talk whit rowan dawn and rival about the 3 lakes
-defeated saturn
-defeated mars
-picked up an eevee
-went to mt corronet
-entered route 216
-entered route 217
-picked up HM08 Rock Climb
-evolved my eevee in to Glaceon
-prepares to chalenge Candice

;398; lv 42
-Fly
-Defog
-Aerial Ace
-Close Combat
;229; lv 40
-Srength(gonna delete that move)
-Fire Fang
-Faint Attack
-SolarBeam
;407; lv 42
-grasswhistle
-Magical Leaf
-Toxic
-Giga Drain
;282; lv 42
-Psychic
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind
;471; lv 23 ^^ (just got this last one)
-Tackle
-Quick Attack
-Sand Attack
-Iron Tail
;395; lv 44
-Brine
-Flash Cannon
-Surf
-Blizzard

PostmanPenguin
26th February 2010, 1:35 PM
Finally bread two of my Scyther to have one with flawless HP/Def IVs. Manage to hatch over 60 eggs (!) which should be a challenge trying to figure out their IVs. Luckily, I attached a Everstone to my female Adamant Scyther beforehand so I can get the same nature that I needed.
First off, I'm going to check my shiny Geodude's IVs; that way I can calculate my secret ID. From what I remember, I caught it on the first day that I started Platinum.

foxyman1167
26th February 2010, 5:16 PM
After I trained my team to lvl 12, I challenged Roark, and it was a challenge. Marril managed to take down both Geodude and Onix with Water Gun, while Hippopotas killed Cranidos with Earthquake. I healed after, caught a Bidoof, taught it Rock Smash, and went through Oreburgh Gate. Got TM Flash, even though I never use it. Went to Jubilife City, got the new Poketch App, and defeated the Grunts with Lucas. Healed up, and made it to Floaroma Town, talked to everyone there too, and got various stuff. Beat the TG Grunt at the Windworks, and again at the Floaroma Meadow. Challenged Mars, and Nosepass managed to defeat Purugly. Its the first time I haven't lost a pokemon to that Purugly. Even though its Friday, the Drifloon didn't show up, idk why, I guess not until next week. Anyway, healed, and made it to Eterna Forest, and took advantage of Cheryl, and trained my team up to lvl 19. Beat all the trainers, evolved Marril into Azumarril, and healed in Eterna. Went east towards Mt. Coronet (not evolving Nosepass yet), and beat those trainers. Talked to more people, and hit the Gym. Hoothoot defeated the Gym trainers, and evolved in the process. Challenged Gardenia, and Noctowl OHKO'd both Cherrim and Turtwig with Wing Attack, while Snover 3HKO'd Roserade with Icy Wind. Healed afterward, and saved.

Azumarill lvl 20
Magby lvl 20
Hippopotas lvl 20
Nosepass lvl 20
Snover lvl 21
Noctowl lvl 21

GamePlaya3159
26th February 2010, 5:29 PM
Yesterday, I evolved my Kadabra into an Alakazam. This is new to me because I have never done this before. I didn't get to do a whole lot of other things in the game. I tried to chain for a shiny Absol because of the swaming but the highest I got was 7. I'm not very good at chaining.

I restarted Emerald so that I can migrate any Pokemon I might have missed in the Hoenn region, IE Blaziken, and a master ball, and a Johto starter I believe. I also might restart Sapphire for another Kyogre and master ball. I'm going to save those master balls for Soul Silver. I also need some of the TMs from those game for the move-sets I plan on having in Soul Silver. I better get those two games finished before their batteries die. I have a lot of confidence in the batteries though as my Blue and Silver both still work.

Back to Diamond, I want to try to get my team's levels up.
Infernape - 79
Alakazam - 62
Kyogre - 78
Lucario - 91
Im going to try to even that out. I need to find my lucky egg first. I might have deposited it into the PC with my Quilava.

foxyman1167
27th February 2010, 12:45 AM
My EVd Gengar is currently level 76 after defeating Candice, Fantina, Wake, and Marley at the Battleground.

Nothing really happened in my other file, other than defeating TG in Eterna City, and hatched the Togepi egg.

Nightlingbolt
27th February 2010, 10:48 PM
I've been EV training a Charizard on Platinum on and off (I wouldn't have bothered, but she had a Timid nature, so I thought, "what the hell"). While finishing up the last of her Speed EVs, I ran into a... (wait for it)

SHINY ROSELIA!

I won't lie, she was a complete ***** to catch, between Leech Seed and Grasswhistle. I paralyzed her with Spike's Thunder Wave, then struck back with Benika's (my Charizard) Dragon Rage, then threw a Poke Ball at her and caught her. I named her Violet for her purple rose.

Other than that, all I really did was get PCPs and Jirachis.

neo darkrai
27th February 2010, 11:15 PM
I've a few things. I EV trained my Heatran from Pearl and also filled up my Pokedex a bit. I also got the Gamestop Jirachi on Pearl and Platinum and preordered HeartGold (I preordered SoulSilver a while ago). My goal to complete the Pokedex is very close with how much I have left.

Seen: 490 Caught: 487

6 left (* means I haven't seen it yet)
Venonat *
Mankey
Muk
Ledyba *
Spinarak *
Jumpluff

foxyman1167
28th February 2010, 2:10 AM
Today I reset for a good PCP, took a bit. I was going to go get some Jirachi's, but something came up, so I'll shall be going tomorrow.

Other than that, I completely owned this noob in WiFi, he was a complete hacker. It was so obvious after I discovered he had hacked for 6 shiny Spiritombs, each with Wonderguard, and various noob moves like Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, and Roar Of Time. He lost to me 6-0 three times, and he kept complaining about me being a hacker, when he was a f*cking hacker. I managed to beat him with only Toxic and Stealth Rock damage racking up, while my Suicune hid behind multiple Subs. It was fun destroying him though, no matter how boring and long it took.

darksteel460
28th February 2010, 3:32 AM
Today I started to make some real progress with beating one of my friends over wifi. He usually beats me pretty badly but I changed my strategies around a bit and I got him down to almost two guys. The battle would have been more in my favor if a had an electric physical sweeper rather than a special.