PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

satanicjesus
30th April 2008, 11:16 PM
I'm trading on the GTS for a few pokemon I need, to fill up my Pokedex (either by leveling them up or breeding them)
Also leveling up Vigoroth by battling the Elite 4.

Kass
1st May 2008, 12:37 AM
Today's pokemon in the trophy garden was Plusle (it's already been Minun twice so I was relieved) and the swarm was Natu, again. So I checked the safari zone and there's Kangaskhan there!! I've seen two or three but they keep running away. ;_; I'll have to keep trying again later.

fishyfool
1st May 2008, 12:58 AM
Currently, literally, painstakingly training my team to 54 for Victory Road, which naturally will get a good old War Log once ready.

The trouble comes with DarkCress the Umbreon, namely the fact that training him is a pain in the *** at best. I'm considering just slapping Exp. Share on him and training from there, but then there's the best training spot for everyone else at 46, though Crobat's at 49 and hippo's 47.

Kass
1st May 2008, 2:07 AM
My friend just gave me lucky egg. He searched for about a week to get it. : D So I gave him one of my dud Combee males with a root fossil attached. So now I'm going to be breeding in Ruby and training in Pearl.

SapphireL
1st May 2008, 6:06 AM
I've been training my Ambipom. I finished EV training her yesterday and she evolved today. Her name is Kyra... and she's at lv.45 or so right now. I don't know who I'm going to train after her. :/ I still need two Slowpokes with Slack Off...

halcyonXlll
1st May 2008, 6:30 AM
I got another Weedle chain to 40 last night, and found my first Shiny this morning after 53 Max Repels -

Shiny Weedle encounter (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/Poke%20Radar%20Shiny%20encounters/Jpegs/Shiny_Weedle_encounter.jpg)

And i've leveled up my Shiny Metagross to 91, mainly waiting for someone on another forum to get access to a Wi-Fi connection so they can trade me the Explosion TM I need for it :p
Also sorting out the last Pokémon to send onto my sisters Pearl version before restarting. And then coming up with some nicknames for the Shinies that I will be training eventually.. I'm no good at that @___@

firewall
1st May 2008, 6:50 AM
Good for you Halcyonxlll! That's nice!

Well today the two deoxys my club was analyzing for legitimacy came back clean. I adopted the one with the ridiculous website nickname "xenu.net", I didn't think it would be wanted with such a dumb nickname. The other, the shiny deoxys I inquired about (lonely natured, I forgot to say) was given to another member.

My shiny wingull I got in a trade also came back ok as did the shiny magnemite someone sent me in a "free" trade, I said send what you didn't want and that's what he sent. I don't know what to do with it as I am not interested in keeping it.

I realized I was on the wrong part of route 204 the other day when I was seeking out sunkern, I forgot it extended beyond the cave and up to floaroma. I caught a female sunkern, the first one to appear on radar which was the right choice as the chain broke after only that one sunkern. I also noticed the TM for bullet seed was still there. somehow I missed it in story mode even though it is sitting in plain view and now, 500 hours later I find it.

I also entered the safari zone great marsh and caught a female exeggcute! Happy about it.

Aesir22
1st May 2008, 8:31 AM
Pearl:
Beated the E4 again, its really getting bored;)
Went to the underground, collecting shards, stones and some fossils.
Tried chaining for miltank, but ending up chaining bonsly and starly.
Both chains broke before reaching 20 and no shinies.
Fished a bit at route 219, but no shiny fish pokemon.

Larry
1st May 2008, 12:10 PM
Pearl: Nothing
Diamond been training a new team and lost a wifi battle on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hjP6v1JGcI

Storm_Dragoon
1st May 2008, 12:59 PM
Been SRing for shiny Turtwig in Diamond. I have also been chaining for Weedle, but no luck with that. No chains higher than 15 anymore.

I am also starting to breed for a shiny Wish Eevee. I've only just got the Eevee levelled up so they don't lose wish, so I should be starting pretty soon.

the master123
1st May 2008, 4:19 PM
today i caught a shiny bonsly and at the minute im leveling it up to evolve it

Crasher
1st May 2008, 4:36 PM
Caught an Adamant Pikachu, with a light ball (Belive me, I was like "Huh? He's adamant? Uh.... AWESOME!"). Training up all my other Pokemon, too.

Winter02
1st May 2008, 5:02 PM
Pearl: Battling in the Battle Tower, got a streak of 35 in Single.
Diamond: Training a Torchic. Got 451 in the dex.

Vycksta
1st May 2008, 6:50 PM
Nothing major has happened since my last post. Have done the dailies, planted a lot of EV reducing berries ready for use on Cream and Nahonal and have given both Pokemon the moves I want them to have. Tonight's plan to to finally finah EV training Halliaraya; i've been writing fanfiction a lot so playing Pearl's kinda taken a back seat. xD;

Aesir22
1st May 2008, 7:11 PM
Pearl:
Defeated several trainers and hatched 20 stunky eggs, no shiny.
Tried chaining again. got a miltank chain to 40 on my second try. After 50+ MR I walked in a wrong patch and a stupid bibarel appeared. No shiny miltank. Going to try to chain again.

Dusknoir08
1st May 2008, 7:11 PM
got a lugia from the GTS! woo! its legit! (for once)

Kass
1st May 2008, 11:50 PM
After searchsing forever in route 204 with my Emerald inserted and not finding a Pineco, I tried turning on Emerald and there must've been dust or something because the console knew there was a game but it didn't know which game. So I took it out and put it back in and started looking in the safari zone extension for a Pineco. I caught lots of interesting things but the only bug I could find was Spinarak. Okay, so I turn on Pearl again and now that my Emerald is inserted properly, I find Pineco, it's the second encounter. ;_; I wasted like three hours trying to find that thing. Luckily, it was relaxed and is capable of taking hits, so I don't need to really breed for another one. Just fed it it's vitamins and finished EVing in defense (which is 23 at level 7, woot). Next is attack. : D

Omneon
2nd May 2008, 12:33 AM
Well, I restarted my game recently, so I'm doing a bit of leveling, and trying to obtain myself a few eevees to get my breeding operation back up and running. Got my Riolu from the egg, named her Lilliya. So yeah, that's whats been up with me. o:

Dimentio
2nd May 2008, 12:36 AM
Got back into playing Diamond. Got Lucario up 2 levels and my level 10 Rhyhorn is now a Rhyperior. Now I just need to redo a Skarmory and level those 3 up...and remember my movesets for my team...

Vycksta
2nd May 2008, 12:44 AM
At long last Halliaraya is now fully EV trained in everything... and I got a kick when she gained +22 in HP. *nod* I also gave Cream a few EV reducing berries and checked her IVs for the crack; crap HP, defense and special defence. Ah well, i'll still raise her... she is shiny and my third favourite Pokemon after all. ;D

Kit-Tsukasa
2nd May 2008, 12:48 AM
Training a fully EV'd 6 HP, 252 sp. atk, 252 spd, female espeon to level 100, currently at level 57. Probably will trade it away eventually because of poor IVs in speed and sp. atk. Really trying to breed a good one in all areas except physical attack. :\

Kass
2nd May 2008, 1:08 AM
Pineco is done attack and defense training, next up is HP. @_@ Maybe my swarm will be Dunsparce again and this will be easy? omehow I doubt it. ;_; I now have to fight 250 Bidoof. Lucky me. : o

Omneon
2nd May 2008, 1:13 AM
Well, Wifi is being all butthurt and won't let me work. I was about to get my nice starting Eevee for my breeding, and POOF, No wifi. Fan-freaking-tastic. In other news Lilliya is up to level 10 now, goot for her.

ClassicNickelodeonFan
2nd May 2008, 2:12 AM
Currently trying to evolve my Chansey into a Blissey and my Globat into a Crobat before I go to Snowpoint City.

Kass
2nd May 2008, 2:32 AM
Well, my swarm wasn't Dunsparce, but even worse was what it was. It was Doduo, Route 201. ._. You're kidding me, right?? That made it nearly impossible to find any Bidoof at all, of course, and route 202 wasn't much better. So I started fishing for Wailmer and Wailord above Sunyshore, but I kept running into Gyarados and Octillery. ;_; I counted 47 EVs, plus 100 from vitamins. I'm going to wait until tomorrow and go fight Bidoof on Route 201 like I originally planned to. Jeez, this isn't fair.

Pineco is level 30 (I'm going to hold off evolution until it learns Gyroball too).

WaluigiRC91
2nd May 2008, 4:10 AM
I had a snubbal swarm toda and got a shiny one by accident!

VTUSH
2nd May 2008, 7:11 AM
well i just went down to check my swarm after a whole week of not playing.
and it was a farfetch'd swarm; still no corsola or smoochum for nearly two months. I also organised my team and its subs for my wifi battles.

Mystify
2nd May 2008, 7:14 AM
Caught an Adamant Pikachu, with a light ball (Belive me, I was like "Huh? He's adamant? Uh.... AWESOME!"). Training up all my other Pokemon, too.

Adamant is a horrible nature for Pikachu. O_O

Sheer Cold
2nd May 2008, 7:17 AM
Right now I'm breeding Adamant Larvitars for decent IV's. (By comparison, not by calculation.)

And I just caught a Modest Ditto :D

Vycksta
2nd May 2008, 10:39 AM
Adamant is a horrible nature for Pikachu. O_OI could be wrong in saying this but I strongly believe that Crasher was referring to the Pikachu having a Light Ball being awesome, not the nature.

On topic, I raised Halliaraya a few levels and her and Yallinga kicked butt in the restaurant. During lunch today at work my plan is to EV train Valtou in special attack by feeding her Kelpsy Berries to reduce her attack... and hopefully she'll have a nice big fat stat gain when she reaches level 100. She's currently level 99, 17,000 EXP points to go.

~Heaven Help Us~
2nd May 2008, 4:34 PM
ive been working on my Dex and i made a list of all the pokemon i need.so far ive caught politoad wobbufet qwilfish slugma remoraid mantyke mantine skarmory houndour houdoom mawile manectric illumise sharpedo wailmer wailord numel torkoal skorupi lickylicky znagoose corpfish crawdaunt seleo wailord relicanth and togekiss, and did some trades of 1 electrizer and magmizer with a kings rock.and did the pokemon league 3 times for cash.

razor fire
2nd May 2008, 7:13 PM
Ev training my dragonair in speed. she is so far at level 50. battled some rich boys for money. buyed some items. went to the underground and got the clear tent. got spiritomb from the tower. and bred some dratinis for battle tower.

fireblast_10
2nd May 2008, 8:37 PM
Got to 59 wins on battle tower-a great achievement I beat my previous record by 1, lol

Aesir22
2nd May 2008, 9:17 PM
Pearl:
Checked at Valley Windworks for a drifloon, and did a couple of SR. No shiny.
Battled many trainers and wild pokemon. Fished around route 226 hoping to catch a shiny Relicanth, or any other shiny water pokemon. Fished at route 222 for Sharpedo, trying to use Covet to get items and hoping to find a shiny.

Omneon
2nd May 2008, 9:59 PM
May 1st, 2008:

Finally got ahold of a nice Eevee girl and a male with a fine moveset. With these, my breeding program can get up and running. There are currently 2 eggs, roughly 200 steps from hatching. Blazer the Charmeleon is one level from becoming a magnificent charizard, We're all excited about it.

redpixie
2nd May 2008, 10:20 PM
I've been trying the league over the past few days with not much luck. i dont know whats wrong with me -.- I tried 3 times yesterday, first time got to lucian and his alakazam got me again. second time flint got like 5 crits and took out my whole team! Ouch >< and then the third I gave up cus I was getting bored. Tried again today, and gave my friend a running commentary over msn :P this seemed to be a good thing as I managed to defeat Lucian! Saved after him, cus I wanna check out how hard Cynthias gonna be. I have a horrible feeling im gonna be here a while.

Usagi
2nd May 2008, 10:27 PM
Today, I leveled up some Pokemon (Phanpy, Bayleef) for my Dex.
I also did some berry watering and made some Poffins.
Walked a bit in the Square with Skitty (got some White Fluff and Small Leaf accessories and a Magost Berry while doing that).
Lastly (for the moment), I did some GTS trades.

Vycksta
2nd May 2008, 10:31 PM
Valtou got EV trained in special attack, thanks to the help of Kelpsy Berries. She is now level 100 and ready for any NU battlers coming my way... or I may just use her anyway, Misdreavus is one of my top Pokemon. :} *beams*

Replacing her is Cream, the shiny Persian. Shall bung a few more EV reducing berries down her throat tonight; she's Rash natured, so she'll be a special sweeper and i'll give her 252 in both special attack and speed. 4 in HP. La whoot.

Heliotrope
2nd May 2008, 11:50 PM
Traded a clone of my shiny Deoxys to GC for a Colosseum Celebi. Now I finally have my own Celebi. Thank you. ^_^

tokiohotel.
3rd May 2008, 1:28 AM
I started diamond today, after my sister gave me her game, and DS. Oh, I do enjoy it when she gives me her old stuff.
I am currently trying to decide between Chimchar and Piplup.
EDIT: I picked Chimchar, and I am planning on which pokemon to catch. Currently, I am going to get a Marill and a Bronzor. I would get Pikachu, but I don't have anyone to trade with.

-BJ-
3rd May 2008, 1:34 AM
I started diamond today, after my sister gave me her game, and DS. Oh, I do enjoy it when she gives me her old stuff.
I am currently trying to decide between Chimchar and Piplup.
EDIT: I picked Chimchar, and I am planning on which pokemon to catch. Currently, I am going to get a Marill and a Bronzor. I would get Pikachu, but I don't have anyone to trade with.

You can catch a Pikachu in the wild in Diamond (Trophy Garden, in case you didn't know).

Anyway, I am still looking for legendaries on the GTS. I'm mostly satisfied with what I've got right now, but I'm still seeking an elusive legit Celebi, Deoxys, or Lugia. I am still regretting accidentally trading away the Ageto Celebi I recieved a few days ago :(.

Larry
3rd May 2008, 1:38 AM
Pear: Nothing ...again...
Diamond: did a couple wifi battles...
hatched a shiny Eevee...

Kass
3rd May 2008, 2:37 AM
Finally finished EV training my Pineco this morning since the Doduo had evacuated route 201. : P She's now a happy Forretress with Spikes, Explosion, Gyro Ball, and Rapid Spin. I may replace Gyro Ball with Earthquake later on, I'm still not sure. I took her through the E4 with experience share for some extra levels, so she's level 42 or so. I'm really excited.

Omneon
3rd May 2008, 3:17 AM
May 1st, 2008, Update:

I've chosen to restart my game, I was unhappy with how things were going. Right now I have one Female Eevee, and Am Searching for a male. I don't intent to breed them right away, as I just got my first badge, So I can't anyways. I've always wanted to get an eevee near the start and go through the main story with it, Now I have my chance, but I need the male to really get going. In others news I still dislike the 4th Gen. starters, but went with Turtwig.

Aesir22
3rd May 2008, 8:46 AM
Pearl:
Fished at route 222 searching for sharpedo. Found only a few, and 1 was holding a DeepSeaTooth. Found no shinies. Defeated my rival Tommy with only Breloom and Solrock. Bought 500 Max Repels. Currently at 7 star restaurant.

aerisLana
3rd May 2008, 10:06 AM
I'm currently training my newly evolved Mamoswine, and so far, I'm having fun with it. I'm also training it along with my Staraptor & Salamence. Right now, I'm thinking of the best movepool for Mamoswine, since Mamoswine has many advantages.

VTUSH
3rd May 2008, 10:49 AM
did some trading with people on here and got a shiny giratina to add to my collection of shinies.
also tried chaining surskut but broke on 28
now i'm going to go check my ivs of my shiny sentrets and hippopoetas'

Vycksta
3rd May 2008, 11:53 AM
Cream has been pumped with EV reducing berries and pumped with Calcium and Carbos. She's also done EV training in HP and i'm currently working on her special attack. Hopefully i'll do some more when on the way to Derby. *serving burgers at an all night rave* o@

Also raised Halliaraya a few more levels and i'm also somewhat planning the next six Pokemon to migrate over from my Emerald. Seikrats and Urruahisho (( Gyarados and Raikou )) are definites...

Falco320
3rd May 2008, 1:16 PM
well after sometime away from my diamond i decided to go back and play. still hatching eggs for good iv'd and good natured snorlaxs.

Dark FireBird
3rd May 2008, 1:38 PM
pal parked over some shiny nincadas i'd recently cloned from emerald to my diamond game, so now going to work on getting a shiny ninjask and shedinja! ^^ also finally parked over my Aura mew. currently doing some trades for egg move pokemon and tm's i need for my new team, and then i'm going to try chaining azurill. also still giving my newest shiny eevee massages so it'll hopefully evolve into a shiny umbreon soon! ^_^

pearl- going to start experimenting with breeding to get some good egg move pokemon. also need to plant some more rare berries.

update- finally sent over the manaphy egg from my ranger game to diamond! have been meaning to do that for ages, lol. when it hatched it had a hardy nature, with characteristic "very finicky"....

Overwhelming Latios
3rd May 2008, 1:41 PM
Just got a new non-shiny Dialga, because my other one sucked. It has very nice IV's. Most were above 20 Average. I'm working on Sp. Atk right now, then I'm gonna work for speed.

Mystify
3rd May 2008, 3:00 PM
Finally finished EV training my Eevee, and I just evolved it into Umbreon a couple minutes ago

Bold nature, with 31 IV's in HP, 29 - 30 in Speed and 22 in Sp.Def. The only bad IV it has it Defense, at 11, but I think the Bold nature offsets that a little.

At the moment it knows Baton Pass, Wish, and two other crappy moves. Will teach it Mean Look + something I'm not quite sure of yet.

Senor Finaleze
3rd May 2008, 6:42 PM
I've been breeding Heracross for a while. After my 3-0 loss to my friend because he had a mixape. :( It'll be scarfed, but I could always put a band on it. :P First egg had perfect speed and some other okay stats, using it as the parent.

Beurre
3rd May 2008, 9:09 PM
I actually took care of my berries with damp mulch, and i got a whopping 15 per plant :O
edit
berries i mean, of course

FurryTrousers
3rd May 2008, 9:17 PM
-Did Daily Events.
-Watered Haban Berry, which was half-dead.
-Battled and obliterated Rival and his Pokemon.
-Evolved Slowpoke into Slowking, after a whole bunch of tiring events involving Slowbro and a King's Rock.
-GTS'd Abra for a chain reaction of Pokemon trades.
-Walked around like a hobo.

tokiohotel.
3rd May 2008, 10:48 PM
- Decided I didn't want Abra. Lameeee.
- Caught a Budew, trained until level 11, and whooped Roark's butt.
- Trained budew until level 16, and decided to get Nasty Plot Infernape, so I didn't evolve Chimchar, yet.
- Now I am heading towards the next town, to train Chimchar to level 23, then evolving.
I am trying to keep my levels up around 5 higher than normal, and I am noticing how my budew is going to be more helpful, once she evolves, than Infernape.

Tearen the Absol
4th May 2008, 1:05 AM
My lvl 19 Igglybuff has attained a Sp. Atk stat of 24, in comparison to a physical attack stat of 19. Oh yes. There will be much burning/freezing/zapping in it's future...

Kass
4th May 2008, 3:13 AM
I raised my FORRETRESS some more (dunno if I mentioned she evolved), she's about 48ish now, but it takes a long time to raise defensive pokemon as they need to be kept on Exp. Share. U_U I also caught a Chansey in the trophy garden, Cubone swarmed route 203, and caught a Frisk Banette that I may breed for battling. >_> Because Frisk is so neat. : D

Overwhelming Latios
4th May 2008, 4:57 AM
Instead of EV-train my new Dialga, I decided to finish my new team. I already finished Ninetails. And I got Dratini with good IVs. Right now, I'm breeding with my Umbreon and Ditto(Jolly), so I can evolve it into Leafeon. If it has really nice IVs, I'm definitely gonna evolve it.

vitz
4th May 2008, 5:12 AM
Bred a few Gligar with X-Scissor and Cross Poison on them just for fun, and now I'm breeding for a Timid/Modest Abra. I plan on chaining Pikachu as soon as I get the synchronizer, but I'm still not sure exactly which one to bring. Any suggestions? (I'm probably not going to raise a Pikachu for competitive battling, but I'd still like to know what natures people usually prefer so they'll have good trade value :) )
Also got a shiny Ralts on the GTS (for a Bidoof..)

Hypnosis
4th May 2008, 9:17 AM
Yesterday, I had PokéRus for the very first time. I spread it on some pokemon, including my Mesprit. I bought two Power items at the Battle Tower and started to EV train Mesprit. I always used the Macho Brace for EV training, but with the Power items EV training takes a lot less time. Mesprit is now finished with EV training, it's now at lvl 52.

Mystify
4th May 2008, 11:10 AM
Saw a shiny Lugia in the GTS, they wanted a level 100 Garchomp for it.

I could have traded ... but I love my Garchomp too much. Shinies aren't that rewarding when they're from the GTS anyway.

electivire165
4th May 2008, 11:16 AM
got tht diamonddust thingy, flogged candice, and caught palkia on the first move with a quik ball.

lush
4th May 2008, 12:39 PM
Diamond.
Just finished the Eterna Forest thing and now raising my team for Gardenia.

Team:
Prinplup
Combee (F)
Staravia

A common team so I'm changing it around once I beat the gym leader. I like using UU Pokemon.

rekreatur
4th May 2008, 1:47 PM
I caught a bunch of shinies with the pokeradar. Last week I caught 5 shiny Magnemites, 2 of them were Modest and had Magnet Pull but I still don't know their hidden power. Then I caught 4 shiny Voltorbs 2 or 3 days ago, one was Hasty and had Soundproof and I didn't even have my syncher with me! And now 5 minutes ago I caught my shiny Absol =^_^= Her ability is Super Luck (or how is it called again) but I still don't know her nature because she was send to the PC.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
4th May 2008, 1:52 PM
Just finished EV training the third member of my team, a Cloyster, and now I've just bred a modest natured Eevee, which I will now EVtrain into a special sweeping Leafeon

razor fire
4th May 2008, 1:53 PM
Finished ev training my dragonite. now training it to level 100. breeding some egg move pokemons. Baked more poffins. won some more contests and tried the BT again. Need to buy some power items.

Winter02
4th May 2008, 2:10 PM
Pearl: Battling in the Battle Tower.
Diamond: Training a Spheal to become a Sealeo.

Kass
4th May 2008, 2:21 PM
I just offered some guy almost any pokemon he wants holding masterball for a Cyndaquil because it'd take way too long to fill my pokedex on emerald again. I've decided on my final team, almost. It's going to be Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Forretress, Milotic, Lunatone, and one other... Not necessarily in that order. I'd probably lead with my sweeping Milotic because I know my friend is going to use a Flareon. >_> I'm so mean. I've also been toying with the idea of throwing a FEAR in there but that would probably hurt his pride.

Aesir22
4th May 2008, 3:03 PM
Pearl:
Todays swarm is magnemite.
On the first try the chain reached 40.
After using 113 MR I found 5 shinies.
All are caught in Luxury balls.

1) L29, Quirky, Loves to eat, Magnet Pull
2) L29, Quiet, A little quick tempered, Sturdy
3) L29, Modest, Likes to relax, Sturdy
4) L29, Bashful, Mischievous, Magnet Pull
5) L29, Careful, Quick to flee, Sturdy

Now I want 1 to evolve in Magneton and 1 into magnezone. Which is the best to evolve into magneton and magnezone?

redpixie
4th May 2008, 4:30 PM
FINALLY managed to beat the league yesterday, whilst sat in my car with my boyfriend outside his house O.o Was left with only a piplup in the red who somehow managed to take out her garchomp...just!

Started chaining, and now have a miltank chain at 40 ^^ So exciting =3

masteroftechnique
4th May 2008, 7:23 PM
is it normal to catch Wobbuffet at lvl 3? how do i get his other evo?

-BJ-
4th May 2008, 8:05 PM
is it normal to catch Wobbuffet at lvl 3? how do i get his other evo?

You mean Wynaut? Breed a female Wobbuffet holding the Odd Incense, I believe is the correct way to hatch one.

And Aesir22, evolve the Modest Magnemite into Magnezone. Man, I'm jealous; Shiny Magnemite is cool.

Senor Finaleze
4th May 2008, 8:19 PM
Finished with Heracross. Adamant #214 Heracross: 7 - 13 / 31 / 17 - 23 / 20 - 31 / 17 - 23 / 30 - 31 Not happy about HP but I'll live. :P Anyway, I'm going to EV train it now. Next I'll work on Weavile. :D Just have to catch smeargle.

Aesir22
4th May 2008, 8:21 PM
Thanks BJ

Pearl:
I gave all 5 shiny magnemite pokerus.
Evolved 1 into magneton and 1 into magnezone.
Send them to my Diamond game for storage.
Solrock reached L.100, put it in the PC and replaced it with Bastiodon
Changed my signature

edit: Battled rival Tommy and gave Pokerus to Bastiodon

Overwhelming Latios
4th May 2008, 8:49 PM
Firstly, I breed Umbreon(F) and Ditto(Jolly) at the Day-Care. And found two Jollys Eevees from breeding. Ev-training my Phione for Sp. Atk. After that, working on speed. Lastly, if the egg is at the day-care, I'll get and if its Jolly, I'll hatch it. If not, I'll start working on Dratini.

the_w0lf
4th May 2008, 10:10 PM
Finishing up my Steelix EVs later this evening and then going to work on my current breed:

Slowpoke(Sassy)29-31/10-16-/30-31/26-29/30-31/4-6

For an excellent Slowking^^

pokemaster95
4th May 2008, 10:18 PM
Currently training some of my favorite pokemon to send and battle on pbr.

pokemaster95
4th May 2008, 10:19 PM
Currently training some of my favorite pokemon to send and battle on pbr.

fishyfool
4th May 2008, 10:48 PM
Yes, peeps. One has finally got around to training my team up for the next major event of mediocre comedy...introducing...

Fishy's War Log: Victory Road.

One toilet break later...followed by a cuppa...and the act of shoving the charger on...as well as stocking up on items...and ogling my Shiny Azelf(naming contest pending)...

So the team thus far, all at 53:

Tuxedo the Empoleon (Waterfall, Surf, Drill Peck, Ice Beam)
Kreuger the Gallade (Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Psycho Cut)
SpeedHax the Crobat (Fly, Confuse Ray, Cross Poison, Air Slash)
RAWR!1 the Hippowdon (Earthquake, Crunch, Strength, Thunder Fang)
Luna the Gardevoir (Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Psychic)
DarkCress(DC) the Umbreon (Faint Attack, Last Resort, Confuse ray, Toxic)

And the backup? One Quirky Beaver of the sixteenth level.

Osu! I'm not trained to hold back my sarcasm!

BATTLE ON!

Leading with Kreuger with DC in storage, one enters Hell...

Random Medicham is ignored because these things are pain in the butts.

Wannabe Sabrina Masculo: Haunter out and NS'd OHKO style, memory lapse tells me to put the Battle Scene back on. Gengar is next, and follows suit. Alakazam (136 seen) is last, and fares about as well as the other paperweights. I guess that 180 attack is something that cannot be ignored.

RAWRTORMENT OBTAINED!

Random Golbat is equally ditched.

See above.

Muku.BIRD Babe: Noctowl out, switching to Lun and she is hit by Air Slash, doing 19 damage. TBolt fries the WTP reject with 1 hp left, and TB finishes. Emoraptor out, and Bolted, dies.

Random Medical Hamster is retarded and ignored.

RAWRFULL HEAL OBTAINED!

Random bat ignored.

Random paedo ignored also.

See above.

Less than 700 exp is pointless, there YOU SUCK *** ONIX.

Random numero 5 is Terrorist, ignored.

Ace Femme numero 1: Golduck gets 5 seconds of air before being sliced by LB, and out comes WH0REBLISSEY! (137) SD, then the idiot uses Light Screen. Psycho Cut rips off somewhere in the vicinity of A5SLOADS of health, and massive exp beckons.

Random is ignored.

RAWRMAX ELIXIR OBTAINED!

Also, because randoms bore me, every asterisk is a random whatever, where those fought will actually be stated.

RAWR!1 leads.

Pisshead Golbat gets Toxihax on me, and MLs me for massive enragement, gets TF'd.
RAWRMAX ETHER OBTAINED!
O_O' escaped from Random Kadabra with 1HP left...

Ace Masculo 1: Rapidash is a fire horse against a lump of lard? QA does 9 HP damage to said lump? Kthnxbai. Carnivine out next(138, URANIUM!), SpeedHax eats Faint Attack for some damage, generally a little more than sandstorm, AS OHKOs. Back to RAWR!1 for Rampardos, and you know what happens when a glass cannon is hit first...it shatters.

Rock puzzles make me LOL, nothing like those of Alundra.
**Kill

Ace Femme 2: DAINTY(139) gets EQ'd, sets up Reflect. Crunch finishes it off, and switch for Tuxedo as Classic Rival Battle gets underway. Speed and level advantage means IB is an OHKO.

Wrinkly 1: Emoraptor again? Brave Bird does respectable damage, and TF doesn't kill, damned Intimidate. Heal me up, and the emo does BB again. QA freaking crits me, and TF kills. Hippo goes out for empy, and Hippo comes in...Surf'd.

141 seen. ***I bore and repel just to STFU these wilds.

RAWRFULL RESTORE OBTAINED!

Incest United: Jeez, enough Emos ALREADY! Whiscash is irritance. Meknows this trick...and sure enough, Emo CC's doing nothing to SH, while the hippo munches up the emo, here here. EQ does jack all to RAWR!1, and so the chipping commences, with AS and Crunch almost killing, and EQ doing more peanuts. AS finishes it off.

RAWRSTONE EDGE OBTAINED! SOMETHING ACTUALLY USEFUL!

Chuck Noobris: He's a Machamp, Luna's a Gardevoir. This amuses me. Guess how many hits it took me to kill him.

Wannabe Sabrina Femme: Chingling? No Comment. Chimecho replaces, and TBolt reminds me why it's NU. The idiot lives and uses Heal Bell to rid me of those Toxics, and pays.

RAWRPEARL OBTAINED!

Pregnant to my Brother: Gyarados and Medical Hamster. TB finishes the worm, while DP does less damage to Hamtaro, who FPs and does decent damage, only to die to TB.

RAWRRARE CANDY OBTAINED!

Ace Masculo 2: Mafiabird against a TBolter? Does it need explaining?

Draco Faile: Gabite against something with Ice Beam? It DCs for penis and gets sniped.

RAWRDRAGON PULSE OBTAINED!

Wrinkly 2: Tentacruel out, and SH flies while TS irritates,and double spikes are evil. XBio kills, and I say a great big FU to the spikes with Tuxedo as Golem comes out, and goes back to a Waterfall. Sadly those spikes are felt as one must kill said enemy Empy with a quick EQ, and one does.

RAWRRAZOR CLAW OBTAINED!

RAWRZINC OBTAINED!

RAWRDARK PULSE OBTAINED!

Draco Faile Supremo: AS flinchaxes so XP kills Gible, AS doesn't kill and Dragon Rush disgracefully hits, though not hard from Garchomp Jr, who dies next hit. Gyara out, and Coocoohax wins over it, as AS chips health. SHOOP DA WHOOP FAILS TO KILL, giving me a free hit and a heal before SHOOP DA WHOOP DOES CRAP, leaving AS to kill.

EXEUNT TEH CAVE, RAWRSKY PLATE OBTAINED, and MASSIVE WATERFALL sucks.

So the moral of the story: One generally puts up with 50 random encounters, 48 of those being scrublings and 30 of those being too much of a chore to kill; Victory Road holds a ton of good TMs and is pretty linear, and Giga Impact was created to Gyarados would have a Hyper Beam move that didn't run off his Taurosdoodoo special Attack, and still sucks large amounts of reproductive organ.

Also, this beaver goes back to the comp and everyone trains to 56 for the final leg of the journey.

END LOG, PEEPS LEFT TO SEE: 6.

Those would be Vespiquen, Drapion, Spiritomb, Milotic, RAWRCHOMP and Infernape...all of which are not EV-trained and suck massive anus.

Vycksta
4th May 2008, 10:59 PM
I finished EV training Cream in special attack and am now working on her speed. I now like EV training Pokemon when their level is in the 90's... nice big fat stat jumps that give you a high, ha ha. Tomorrow she should hopefully be fully EV trained and I then I can cane Elite Four butt once again. I never get bored of that. x)

Kass
4th May 2008, 11:01 PM
Well... o.o; I just migrated some pokemon. >_> Since I hadn't found Lunatone after six or so random encounters, I just migrated one from my Sapphire version (which is apparently still unfinished). It has an adamant nature, but that's okay because Ditto is still in the daycare. : D Hoping for modest nature... But it hit me after I migrated it that it's easier to EV train in 3rd gen. Pooey.

FireTrainer92
5th May 2008, 1:09 AM
Ev training a Scyther then I'm going to evolve it so I can I have a new pokemon to play with.

xXMew~LucarioXx
5th May 2008, 3:02 AM
I am going through my game as fast as I can so I can do the E4 glitch again. I want a shiny Shaymin. Right now I just beat the 2nd gym. Today I beat the first two gyms. My team is Level 22 Monferno and Level 3 Bidoof.

XD

Volteon
5th May 2008, 3:28 AM
Started a new game on Diamond!
As I love versatility, I won't use the same Pokémon as my previous journeys, so no Torterra, Staraptor, Luxray, Infernape, Honchkrow and Rampardos!

It may be hard I guess...

EDIT: I've decided! Budew, Zubat, Piplup are already on my team!

smartie
5th May 2008, 9:27 AM
I'm back from my holiday! In that holiday I did the following on my Diamond:
evolved some pokemons
Trained Charizard to lvl 100.
Chained a little bit.

Luxray_Masta_211
5th May 2008, 10:49 AM
Diamond: Trained Garchomp and Sceptile to lv. 100 then lost it when I was on vacation. :(

Pearl: About to catch Dialga. I have lv. 50 Drapion, Empoleon, Abomasnow and Blissey, lv. 52 Lucario and lv. 58 Mismagius.

Vycksta
5th May 2008, 10:57 AM
Done the dailies, as usual. The swarm today was Natu so I caught one of them, as well as a Gloom to evolve into Bellossom and a Gastrodon, all for dex data. Then the Trophy Garden had Clefairy so I caught one of them and evolved her into Clefable. I doubt i'll ever properly raise a Clefable... may do Bellossom though. Just as well I have a female Vileplume. *has male Bellossom* :}

Escheria
5th May 2008, 12:42 PM
Finally completed my National dex thanks to a kind person^^
Now, three stars on my card and gonna breed a Hax Tower team =D

Kass
5th May 2008, 2:25 PM
Done the dailies, as usual. The swarm today was Natu so I caught one of them, as well as a Gloom to evolve into Bellossom and a Gastrodon, all for dex data. Then the Trophy Garden had Clefairy so I caught one of them and evolved her into Clefable. I doubt i'll ever properly raise a Clefable... may do Bellossom though. Just as well I have a female Vileplume. *has male Bellossom* :}

Incidentally, I have a shiny Oddish in my Ruby game that I could probably give you. I forget what the nature is right off... But it seems it was an okay nature for a Bellossom.

Hatching Lunatone was boring, so I gave up until tonight. I got a variety of natures but of course not the one I wanted. ._. And they take like ten minutes to hatch one. I tried checking the natures on the PC but I couldn't time it quite right, so I ended up just hatching them because it was faster. XD

halcyonXlll
5th May 2008, 2:48 PM
I finished training my Shiny Metagross to Lv. 100 yesterday, though I haven't decided on a definite nickname yet :/
On the plus side, he peforms well in PBR. Ty to Volteon for helping me with it's EV spread awhile back.

I've been frequenting the lottery more often than usual, so I can get more PP Ups to max out it's moves. Oh, and I taught it my last Explosion TM, so it's moveset is complete too.

I traded away some more Shinies, still have over 150 left x__x
And uh *cough*, I've been doing some Poké Radar chaining to catch more Shinies. No luck, but that's probably for the best as i'm trying to clear my Diamond boxes of anything I want to keep.
Also, i'm struggling to think of a nickname for my Shinies - a Jolly female Eevee(Leafeon), a Quiet male Eevee(Flareon), a Sassy male Eevee(Vaporeon) and a Quiet male Tyranitar.
And that's only a few of them to do before I restart .___.

Pokenicks
5th May 2008, 5:22 PM
I've just caguht Heatran, Lax nature though.
I'm managed to evolve my Electabuzz into Electivire, and my Porygon2 into Porygon-Z. Now my team is complete! All that's left is a bit of levelling up and new moves to teach :D

redpixie
5th May 2008, 6:08 PM
Today I took the boat to the fight area or whatever its called. Had a quick scan round and collected some berries, then decided to chain again but no chains higher than 20 since my miltank chain -.-

Volteon
5th May 2008, 6:13 PM
I finished training my Shiny Metagross to Lv. 100 yesterday, though I haven't decided on a definite nickname yet :/
On the plus side, he peforms well in PBR. Ty to Volteon for helping me with it's EV spread awhile back.
Nice to know it's going well =D

Got Roark's badge yesterday even with Piplup and Budew, battle was hard!
Just won by luck, because Bubble reduced Cranidos' speed in the last turn!

Now wandering in the caves.

Usagi
5th May 2008, 6:28 PM
I leveled up a female Luxio, just so I can get the female sprite added to the Dex.
Entered my Blaziken to a Super Contest, and won the Master rank (now all I have left is the Cute). For Cute, I'm thinking of using a Skitty, but I'm going to need a nature that prefers sweet Poffins for better results. I'm also thinking of reassigning EVs that my 'main' Luxray.
I might do a tradeback with a friend later, so I can get Kingdra's Dex data.

Kass
5th May 2008, 9:00 PM
I hatched a tonne more Lunatone, still no modest one, so I may settle on timid since I have almost two boxes full.

Found somebody to give me a Cyndaquil so I migrated over some pokemon to trade. I'm giving a Gorebyss with MB attached for this baby... And I'm not looking forward to breeding for a good-natured Cyndaquil now. ;_; Breeding never goes my way.

In any case, if somebody wants a Lunatone, UT, level 1, I can give you one, almost any nature. XD

Shinobi5878
5th May 2008, 9:43 PM
Lets see. An over veiw of last weeks pokemon expidition. (catcy name huh? lol)

It took a full week to breed Chimchar, Elekid, Gastly, Snorlax, Dratini, and Eevee to get the right natures I wanted, and the Egg moves I wanted them to have. It took two days to get Chimchar to Infernape while Eving for speed and attack. I got it up to level 44 with its speed stat of 152. I also took it on to wi-fi and its speed came out to 341! I love that. Then it took another two days to get Dratini to Dragonair. Gawd...it takes forever with Dratini/Dragonai/Dragonite. But its worth it. I'm not totaly sure wat to spend the Ev's on though. Ive spent some on speed and attack. Pm me if yall gots ideas on the Ev's. Guess that about sums up the week...

JasonChu
5th May 2008, 9:49 PM
I Hatch a Phanpy for A Endeavour Combo with a Focus Band
I use it often when my Mates down to one pokemon,they have no choice to attack pmsl

Overwhelming Latios
5th May 2008, 11:23 PM
About to begin to EV train my Leafeon. It was an Eevee. But first I'll give it the Poke Rus first. Here its IVs(its UT): 22/30/24/28/22/20 They are very nice IVs. If only Sp. Attack and Speed were swapped. Its Jolly nature.

Aesir22
5th May 2008, 11:25 PM
Pearl:
Went to the lottery corner, but didn’t win.
Battled the trainer there, went to 7 star restaurant and won all battles.
Tried chaining several pokemon on my target list, but no luck with them.
Decided to chain random pokemon. Got a starly chain to 77 with 3 shinies.

1) L4, male, Hasty, likes to run, Keen Eye
2) L4, Female, Hardy, Often lost in thought, Keen eye
3) L4, male, Naughty, likes to trash about, Keen eye

Gave all 3 shinies pokerus and evolved the female one into staraptor.

Current team:
Lapras(94), Bastiodon(37), Flygon(58), Breloom(87), Pidgeot(66), Linoone(100-HM/pickup)

Changed my signature.

Vycksta
5th May 2008, 11:52 PM
Incidentally, I have a shiny Oddish in my Ruby game that I could probably give you. I forget what the nature is right off... But it seems it was an okay nature for a Bellossom.Really? How long are you willing to hold? I still need to get Wi-Fi or find a hiotspot that I can visit regularly.

Anyways. Cream is done EV training and she's going to be level 100 tomorrow easily... oh how I love EV training Pokemon when their levels are really high already. xD *beams* I also finally made my way to the Resort Area where got Cream both the Gorgeous and Royal ribbons... and I also caught and evolved about 10 Pokemon for dex data.

May EV train my Shaymin when Cream is level 100. Or I may raise an Altaria.

Vexen
6th May 2008, 1:19 AM
went to go catch regigigas failed with my ultra and dusk balls, until i finally chucked poke ball and caught it. although its sassy nature... then i went on to win 3rd at the lottery corner and attempted to chain lickitung and failed at a chain of 3

Kass
6th May 2008, 1:21 AM
I'll hang on to the Oddish for a while, I don't think it's ever left my Ruby cart... Or maybe I traded it to my FR?? Anyway, just let me know when you're ready for it. : D

Decided to go with the timid Lunatone, since I was so tired of breeding. I've fed it its vitamins and so far I just finished training it in HP. For the record, I find Starly much more annoying than Bidoof when EV-training. : o I practiced chaining at the same time and ended up with Bidoof chains of 29, 22, and 18. : D This is great since my highest chains before were six, six, and five. Next up is Speed, two whole EVs, then Special Attack with everything that's left. But it'll have to wait until tomorrow because I don't want to get caught up and miss my chance for a Cyndaquil in half an hour. Yippee!!

Takaru
6th May 2008, 1:28 AM
Well I got my Togekiss done Ev Training finally Angeldust is his nickname. I got it to lv 40 were I need to train it 10 more lvs to be lv 50 with my other team. I'm now hatching for a female Donphan Impish nature. To pass Nature and to breed Ice Shard into it with the help of a Dewgong.

Vycksta
6th May 2008, 6:16 PM
I'll hang on to the Oddish for a while, I don't think it's ever left my Ruby cart... Or maybe I traded it to my FR?? Anyway, just let me know when you're ready for it. : DYou = win. 8D *high five* Although I will ask this now... are you still able to nickname her? I want her to be called Kanaria as she's going to be part of my eventual Rozen Maiden Pokemon team. ;P

Anyways, i'm currently sorting out the next six Pokemon to be transferred over from Emerald to Pearl. Definites are Seikrats (( Gyarados )), Urruahisho (( Raikou )) and Lesaens (( Sneasel )) as i'm going to try the "Revenge Killer" set that Smogon lists. I'll also transfer a female Skitty for breeding; I don't have the patience to wait for the swarm and i've decided to raise a Delcatty when Cream is level 100, which will be when I play tonight. Imma gonna try the Assist set, bwahahahaha. *weirdo*

fishyfool
6th May 2008, 8:19 PM
Well, from my earlier post of that war log against Victory Road, one is almost ready to take on the elite four.

The obstacle in my path? 118,000 experience points to accumulate. Oh shiz...but for a few members, this'll be a piece of a lie. For others (DC, DC, DC, DC and DC), this may be tougher...but then DC does take the least to level up.

Jeezum, one will not enjoy this tactic of going off and slaughtering all in my path, but it's fun. Simply ignore the unevolved pokemon on that watery route and butcher a few trainers over and over. One will update this post as soon as one hits the threshold level for my team (56), and who attains it.

EDITUM: Speedhax has hit 56.
EDITUM2: DarkCress hit 56 now. It's all downhill from here.
EDITUM3: I. HATE. PENISLIPPER. AND. PROTECT. Also, RAWR!1 has reached 56, so in terms of the number of remaining pokemon, it's an even 50/50.*shot* Experentially, I've got about under halfway.
EDITUMTEH4TH: Kreuger is now 56, leaving Luna and Tuxedo, of which the former will be peasy.
EDITUMOF5: Luna is ready for the E4 now, so there's just this penguin to take care of.
EDIT6M: LET THE BLOOD RUN THROUGH!!!

Trainer Emily
6th May 2008, 8:21 PM
Just got my new Nintendo DS last Sunday (it was still probably Saturday there, BTW I don't live in the U.S.), and started using my Pokemon Diamond cartridge (just bought this 3 months ago without the DS (:D)

Just recently unearthed an Icy Rock underground :) (1-player only), also unearthed some items (Sun Stones - I thought they were Heat Rocks :O )

My Monferno is almost Lvl.34, haven't challenged Maylene yet (Mine are always at least 5 ahead higher than those gym leader's highest-levelled Bosses)

Also got 3 Skull Fossils :), got a Spelon and Durin berry from strolling-in-a-park-one-day (yesterday to be precise).

Crasher
6th May 2008, 8:27 PM
Randomly EV training now. Almost done with Infernape.

firewall
6th May 2008, 9:38 PM
I decided to hit the survival area. I avoided doing these additional areas in an attempt to prevent the game from finishing and because I have been busy with breeding favors for a long time.

I battled and won against the dragon trainer geoffery who I missed last time because he's up where I need rock climb and didn't have a poke on me who had it.
I went further and fished. I used the good rod and the first thing I got was a female Horsea (careful nature). I was happy with that and went on.

Previously, I had done some digging underground and found 4 starpieces, a rare bone and several evolution stones. Also found a sky plate which surprised me as I have not found an Arceus plate down there in quite some time.

My Ambipom learned fling but I am not sure if I want to keep it. It is a good move but maybe I don't want it on Ambipom. It would make a great combo with the move "thief" which my Ambipom already knows but it seems.....I dunno, plain.

Thinking of a practacal use for skill swap; a move I usually disdain.

Cobalt_Latios
6th May 2008, 9:46 PM
Finally finished EV training a Roserade I had set myself up to improve. The last one I had is at level 60 or so, but it's SP. Attack wasn't exactly desirable. So now, I have a level 50 Roserade with 178 in SP. Attack! This is definitely a major improvement (also helps that it's nature was Modest).

Now, I've spent sometime catching myself an Impish Gligar, though, I had to try today instead as yesterday I got myself caught in a Mass Outbreak of Phanpy's on route 206 (ironically, that's in one of the same spots where Gligar can be found). Though, through patience and perseverance, I finally acquired my Impish Gligar. Now, I'm simply waiting for tonight before evolving it, because it only does evolve with the Razor Fang during the night (I would change the internal clock on my DS, but I'm not that demanding.).

I also did a major organization of my pokes in my PC. I now have 2 boxes that are ready to be sent to Pokémon Ranch once I buy it. I currenlty hav 10 out of 8 boxes empty, which is good; once I get Ranch, I'll have 12 boxes free!

*sigh* If only cleaning out a computer hard drive were that easy...[/sarcasm]

~C_L~

Vycksta
6th May 2008, 11:35 PM
Cream is now level 100, something I knew would happen as she was already level 93 when I transferred her over last Thursday.

I then transferred the following from Emerald; Seikrats, Urruahisho and a female Skitty/Absol/Swablu/Poochyena to eventually breed from... no Sneasel cause I don't have any with Pursuit. *rubs hands* About 25 eggs later and I got a decent Skitty to raise. She's called Liniyear and has Sucker Punch cause her Daddy's a Rattata. :}

I know Delcatty is not high on everyone's lists... and I ditched my one on Sapphire cause she was useless... but hey, time for a second chance?

chiper12
7th May 2008, 12:00 AM
well i restarted my game.. got a shing bidoof to use instead of my ugly pinguin..i like doing that lol last game was pretty easy with a super powered staraptor...

fishyfool
7th May 2008, 1:30 AM
Sors immanis Et inanis...

SMEARGOL!!!

Ah, in other words, a post as important as this can only mean two things:

One, fishy has found the lyrics to One Winged Angel.

Two, Fishy Productions is about to produce a new War Log. But of course, my last one was of Victory Road, but then this means...

*cue playing of OWA by Nobuo Uematsu*

Fishy Productions Presents
The Elite Four War Log!!!

So with my team set up, with...oh schnapps, it's my good time friend/father-of-my-ingame-character's-daughter, Clint!

Target Practice Clint wants a battle!

He opens with the one and only Muku.HAWK, while I opt for Luna: I have the 8-level advantage, higher speed, and Thunderbolt, which cooks his emogoose and teaches the bird to cut itself more. Next up is proper training: Heracross, who is slower than SpeedHax and therefore eats Air Slash off the bat, dying faster than a Shedinja in a sadnstorm. Floatzel comes out next, with my big fat hippo against him, setting up the sand and taking a Crunch, doing a little more than 11% damage before TFang weakens the weasel enough for the storm to shred. Starter wars are next as Tuxedo faces off against old-time rival Torterra, and offs him with Ice Beam, the stupid turtle. This leaves merely Snorlax against Luna, and with the power of Focus Blast, she does good damage before the fat bastard rests it all off. I CM up, he sleeps, and this time fatty hits the floor. Finally, there's Rapidash, who naturally eats the wonderful EQ after making it sunny, thereby dying hastily. At least I know how to set up against Flint.

Having evaded that distraction, I heal up and speak with the owner of the Gauntlet. Up the lift and forwards to that bratty kid...

Insectophile/******** movie cast member Aaron wants a battle!

Dun-dun-dun-dun-duuun-duuun-dun! Dustox comes out and isn't flattened by Air Slash, to the unshame since SH's designed for physical moves. I fly up, it uses Cheater Move, and sucks Batcok. Drapion's next on the chopping block, so Hippo's out and baying for blood, which then proceeds with the scorpion using Cross Poison, which typically screws me over and poisons, in spite of doing 15 damage, while EQ leaves him red and forces Sitrus usage. He's liable to another CP, doing as much damage as a pea before dying to EQ as Light Screen set by Dustox fades. SpeedHax is out again for Beautifly, and Air Slash doesn't disappoint with my first E4 OHKO, and Vespiquen requires a bit more attention. Toxic is comedy, Defend Order is nasty, and I wish I would use SR...but meh. Confuse Ray hits, and the wench defs up again, narking me. Poison will be her undoing, like, and so Tuxedo comes out, with a THIRD order coming up, pissing me off. Ice Beam does a good chunk of damage, and Power Gem hits for crap, allowing passive damage to kill. This leaves hera, which gets buttsexed by Air Slash, there's lovely.

With him down, Hippo gets healed up and Kreuger takes the charge for the next member...

Agatha's Sister/Call Partner, Bertha wants a battle!

Giggity comes out and instantly dies to Leaf Blade, critically. Sudowoodo is next, but he's weak as well, but I predict Sucker Punch and dance for the ultimate slaughterfest, and kill next turn, effectively screwing her entire team as well as critting again. Golem is lolleafblade, and her hippo comes out, setting sand around, and LB does NOT OHKO! Fatty Stone Edges foolishly, and does 41 damage, but I out run and outgun the lardball, laving just Whiscash who gets the same treatment in what is called a Sweep, thank ye for the pushover.

A fantastically easy win over Bertha, which was expected, makes me think that keeping in Kreuger will be a bad idea for the next one, and the faithful hippo takes charge next as I proceed into the domain of Flint, pondering how someone of that age still trains with pokemon.

Hot Stuff/Jackson Five Reject Flint wants a battle!

Crappyflash is out first, and with my practice, it would open with Sunny Day, which it doesn't, Flare Blitzing me instead and doing surprising damage, only to be outdone by Hippo's EQ. I panic as Inferape is next switching to SpeedHax hoping to outrun him...and I win by dodging FB before diving down on the chimp from a great height and extinguishing it...almost. I am open to a hit, and it blitzes, naturally killing him, but recoil and sand finish him off:P Sadly I don't know who's next so out comes Tuxedo who can do good against his team, and he sends out his Playbunny as a maiden of sacrifice. Drill Peck does crap, and Mirror Coat fails. I Waterfall, he fails again, and Cute Charm annoys, so one then returns to hippo and gets FPed critically. Makes up for my earlier hax against Bertha...but EQ ends the wabbit's life, and lets me scout out Drifblim, who I merely watch DT and Crunch and munch the balloon for half health, praying it doesn't cheat me to death. It passes that evasion boost to Steelix, and I say DAMN! Luna comes out as a sort of lamb, and it shines as the sun comes out at last, before my FB misses and it screeches for crap as once again DT buggers me over and he whines once more, before I get his serpentine hide wringed. Drifblim is a no-brainer as I pop it with TB.

Flint got a kill on me, which will be less than the next one...so after healing and revving, I head to the next room leading with Kreuger.

SpecsNerd/HardAss McPsychini Lucian wants a battle!

This is gonna be a pain...but here we go. ****buni Sr is first as always, and I set up a SD, him Light Screen like a bimbo, before eating Night Slash. Easy, and so is Girafarig who gets in no move before going the same way, critically. I level up, and out comes my second biggest fear...BOTTLE OPENER! I dance again, he Gyro Balls doing a good chunk of damage before my Night Slash makes contact, and with 2 dances shoving an attack stat of 582 in his face, I KILL! With a crit, but still that is win. Medicham is next, but I'm confident and Psycho Cut, scoring another OHKO, leaving my fear in front of me, Alakazam, who predictably outruns and uses Psychic, the idiot, leaving me with 11 HP and NS OHKOs. Jesus!

Holy. Crap. I've had a decent track here, and Kreuger is a STAR in this league, but after healing I have a final hurdle in someone whose hips can likely squeeze out a Wailord and still be perfect for my hands to grope. My plan involves Kreuger opening, so here we go. HEAVEN OR HELL, FAIGHT!

Champion/Sexy Biatch Cynthia wants a battle!

*cue epic soundtrack*

Spiritomb opens up here, and my plan goes underway, with me Dancing, not to the music, but laughing as Tomb's Psychic does all of 35 damage, and letting me dance once more, and the same deal again: Psychic does crap all, and my maxed attack allows me to cut through, but in comes Silver Wind, necessitating a heal up, but her days are numbered as Leaf Blade proceeds to OHKO. Roserade is next, and knowing it likely outruns me, I proceed to speed over it and do about 8 times more damage than necessary to kill with Psycho Cut, levelling to 58. This joy is short-lived, however, as her trump card comes into play in the form of a big, ugly monster.

No, not Serebii Joe, but GARCHOMP!!! I stick in, though, and it Brick Breaks for NFE damage, while it could have killed with anything else and PC nearly, so nearly OHKOs. Heal up, and Chompy does the same thing again¬_¬' and again, letting me kill him for a disappointing clash. Gastrodon is next, and fits in the same niche as the other guys, namely Bertha by taking overkill damage from Leaf Blade. At this time, I really see why they never let you have Gallade until AFTER these guys...until Skywalker comes out and Psychics me, not killing me and letting chop him, before I utter 'I am yo fatha!' and move onto Milotic, her LAST POGEYMAN. From there it's a simple matter of Leaf Blade to throat, needless critical hit and I am teh champion! Touche!

And so to quote Cynthia,

"That was excellent. Truly an outstanding battle."

No, my dear, that was unprecedented Rape.

Hall of Fame debut: 73:29. Special thanks to Gallade, AKA Kreuger who soloed Bertha, Lucian AND the champion.
END LOG...LOL!

mew..
7th May 2008, 2:01 AM
^ lol.... ^_^

anyways, i found my long lost adamant torchic! yay! also found ot a modest shiny bagon i got in a trade has HP bug @_@, with no hydro pump(gah, now what to use for a specsmence?)

planning on training a new team tommorow

WaluigiRC91
7th May 2008, 2:11 AM
I got to t he tower tycoon second run again and lost to his Cresselia. My milotic couldnt take her

tokiohotel.
7th May 2008, 3:26 AM
Well, I started off, and added a Shellos(I used a shortcut to Pastoria), Bronzor, and Cranidos to my team ^^ Leveled them all up to 25.
Now I am trying to get my Budew's happiness up. Its almost good, just a few more vitamins and poffins should do the trick, so tomorrow I will evolve her.
And I am doing a little extra training with Bronzor before I head in to challenge Maylene. After I am done on here, I will do some searching for a leaf stone, or whatever stone makes Roselia evolve.
(:

kawaii serebii
7th May 2008, 7:30 AM
Diamond: hardly playing, focusing on my Pearl

Pearl: got 7 straight wins in Battle Tower. Replaced all my Leppa plants with assorted Berries (my Leppa has hit a record high of 252). Bought new Seals at Sunyshore and ventured into Survival. Swam through Route 229 and 230 to Resort Area. Flew back to Hearthome to make more Poffins. Competed in some Normal Rank Contests while renaming my DP Super Music Collection on the laptop (multitasking ftw). Caught Cleffa after wandering around Mount Coronet aimlessly. Tried fishing for Feebas with Good Rod. Ran out of PP before my patience ran out. Found a blue Shellos. Obtained National Dex. Went radar-ing for Surskit. Broke at 14!!!! Obtained female Eevee from Bebe after restarting three times. Went to Sendoff Spring. Amount of time played: 10 hours ^^V

Goodbreath
7th May 2008, 7:50 AM
I have been working on a project for the last couple of days and it is finally complete!

Impish dratini with Quadruple flawless IVs!
31/31/31/13/31/13 Makes for a perfect supporter Dragonite! ^_^

Trillian
7th May 2008, 10:52 AM
Caught both Cresselia and Mesprit by hunting them down and using Wobbuffet (the exact same one I used to hunt down Latias in Sapphire). Cresselia's in a pokéball while Mesprit is the only pokémon in my Diamond to have been caught in a Timer Ball, which means I still have the Master Ball to use how I please. Have been training up 3 new additions to the team (growlithe, mareep and espeon) for a while and their progress is encouraging. Once they're around lv.70 or so I'll head over to Stark Mountain to capture Heatran (I want to make use of growlithe's flash fire to nullify the fire attacks Heatran has). I've also been breeding on my FireRed to migrate pokémon over to the game pak - mainly the Johto and Kanto starters (though I did have a spare torchic, so that went over as well).

Vycksta
7th May 2008, 11:07 AM
Shoved a bunch of vitamins down Liniyear's throat and will EV train her in attack tonight, with the help of Halliaraya... unless I feel like getting a kick in watching a level 2 Skitty try and pwn level 54 Bibarels and failing horribly.

Going to catch a bunch of Kanto Pokemon in Leaf Green tonight to transfer over, female so I can breed them eventually. La whoot?

Aesir22
7th May 2008, 11:43 AM
Pearl:
Swarm today is Surskit.
The chain reached 40 on the first attempt.
Got 3 shinies.
1) Male, Quirky, A little quick tempered, Swift Swim
2) Female, Relaxed, Highly persistent, swift swim
3) Male, naive, likes to run, Swift swim

The female will be a Masquerain.

Kass
7th May 2008, 2:30 PM
My game hates me. I was going to Ev Lunatone in SpAtk on Budew, but my swarm was Slakoth-Eterna Forest. Same thing that happened when I wanted to raise HP on my Forretress (with Bidoof, of course)...

Luckily there are other places to get SpAtk. : D I can't seem to find Gengar or Haunter in the chateau with FR inserted. ._.

Yesterday traded for Cyndaquil and Chikorita.

~Silver Aura~
7th May 2008, 3:45 PM
I chained Shinx and got my first shiny! Hasty natured and capable of taking hits not bad IMO.

Vycksta
7th May 2008, 6:26 PM
Luckily there are other places to get SpAtk. : D I can't seem to find Gengar or Haunter in the chateau with FR inserted. ._.Haunter and Gengar are only found on the second floor of the Old Chateau after beting the Sinnoh Elite. Haunter is in every room including the hallway (( 8% chance of finding one )) while Gengar is ONLY in the room with the picture (( The one with the eyes that seem to follow you )). Again, that's an 8% chance.

Kass
7th May 2008, 6:31 PM
I was in that room only and kept finding just Ghastlys. Lots and lots of them.

Turns out in the end I somehow mixed up my count of EVs and didn't get my ribbon yet... So I'm going to raise the HP some more to fill the rest of the EVs and then I can take it through E4 a couple of times. I need to clone some Calm Mind and Ice Beam TMs on Emerald and migrate them over tonight to complete the moveset, then I'll be happier.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
7th May 2008, 6:38 PM
I'm currently levelling up my Togekiss and Magmortar, after successfully EV training them, travelling through the E4 again, but I always fall asleep whilst battling Bertha! I need to stop playing so late at night...

Dusknoir08
7th May 2008, 6:43 PM
i got an adamant Gible off the GTS, its old owner must have been a noob, it even had triple flawless IVs! so now i'm training it up into a Garchomp, currently EVing attack

WaluigiRC91
7th May 2008, 7:09 PM
I think something is wrong with my game, I have caught alot of good shinys lately and now a pokerus pokemon! It already has EVs

Escheria
7th May 2008, 7:11 PM
Scored 18 bonus rounds in Game Corner. Explosion TM, you're finally MINE! >=D

Overwhelming Latios
7th May 2008, 8:07 PM
Finishing EV-training my Phione. I raised my Timid eevee to Lv 100. And its HP Type is Ghost. :( Ice and Grass is better for Jolteon. Water is good, but not that great. I'll keep breeding until I find a Timid eevee with HP Type Ice or Grass.

Lin Kong Shu
7th May 2008, 9:14 PM
My Shiftry is done... EV trained, just a little bit.... I don't have time to ULTRA, so this i fine. And breeded a Chimchar, whom is son of a Chimchar, whom is... Yes, a very loong chain. But i now have some good IV's. Good good.

NotChip
7th May 2008, 10:03 PM
Some vandal went around and urinated in the berry plants that I were growing - they're all dead now and I can't recover the berries from them :(

Basically I haven't played the game in a while but when I came to it today there were not a single berry plant or even a dried up berry plant in any of my berry patches - thay have all gone, all empty and just flat land.

Aesir22
7th May 2008, 10:06 PM
Pearl:
Gave all 3 shiny Surskit Pokerus. Evolved the female into Masquerain.
Updated my signature.
Traded the shinies to my Diamond game for storage.
Battled several trainers incl 7 star restaurant.
Fished around route 219, but still no random shiny fish pokemon..too bad.
Trying to chain for glameow or any other shiny target pokemon. (see signature)
Current team:
Breloom(89), Lapras(96), Pidgeot(67), Flygon(61), Bastiodon(50), Linoone(100)

Diamond:
Went treasure hunting in the underground. Found several skull fossils to send to my Pearl game. Caught 30 new trade pokemon, most of them are bidoof, starly and murkrows.

Vycksta
7th May 2008, 11:13 PM
With Halliaraya and Suzuriin's help, I EV trained Liniyear in attack... she's now a Delcatty, level 20 but still not done in said EV training. *got too lazy* Also got a Golduck, Noctowl and Lumineon for Pokedex data as once again I got lazyitus and couldn't be bothered to transfer a few Pokemon over from Leaf Green. o@

fireblast_10
7th May 2008, 11:16 PM
I just caught a SHINY SUDOWOODU!!!!! Yay! Its rash nature with the characteristics of thoroughly cunning or something like that. The stats are quite good considering its dreaful nature. I caught it with the poeradar, when it wasn't even a shiny patch, and it was the first patch I stepped into lol. I must be so lucky...

Forretress Fan
7th May 2008, 11:23 PM
I am now more than halfway to completing the National Dex, Seen 350 obtained 274. Also I raised my teams into the 80s levels. Plus my Charizard won a Smart Contest Normal rank with no poffin/pokeblocks.

Kass
8th May 2008, 12:24 AM
Well, just finished fixing poor Lunatone's EV spread by chaining more Bidoof... One of my chains broke at nine to a shiny Starly, yay! Glad I picked that patch. It has bad nature and bad stats, and it'll just sit in my PC like all my other shinies. XD

Lunatone is now finished EV training, finally... I'm going to migrate some pokemon from Emerald with the TMs I need for it, then it'll go through the E4 a few times. It should level faster than Forretress because it's slightly more offensive than defensive. >_>; Forry's going to take forever.

mew..
8th May 2008, 12:31 AM
well, lost all my ranks in BT to haxs(gah double teaming swaggering skunktanks who can't die and then the 10% freeze chances freezing twice in a row!!!!)

anyways, went through again and earned 3 bp.

Overwhelming Latios
8th May 2008, 12:34 AM
Well, I finished EV-training my Leafeon and Phione. I'll Dratini later after I get my Eevee with HP Ice. The first one was HP Ground, not Ghost. If its not Timid, I'll start to EV-train my Dratini.

Connor69
8th May 2008, 7:42 AM
Today, so far:

Pearl: I kept training my Nidoking, i want a full Lvl 100 team. Nidoking is currently at Lvl 78 and its getting extremely difficult to keep myself amused, although, hoping for shinies is one thing.
I went to get a lotto ticket, and yet again, i prevailed with, nothing.

Vycksta
8th May 2008, 11:07 AM
How ironic. I trade over a female Skitty to breed... and as you know, Liniyear was the result... and guess who I get for the first time in a swarm? SKITTY. sndasndashgfdhg *flail*

Also did the dailies and raised Halliaraya up a level via trying to chain Pokemon in Sendoff Spring. I am officially still crap with the Pokeradar. I wonder if i'll ever get the hang of it...

Storm_Dragoon
8th May 2008, 2:07 PM
Caught a shiny Caterpie with the Pokeradar last night. Took nearly an hour for the shiny patch to show up. I only wanted 1, so I broke my chain on purpose at 43. She is Modest natured, and I'm thinking about EV training it.

SRing for shiny Turtwig in Diamond 3 as well, Uxie in Diamond 2/Pearl 1 and Drifloon in Pearl 2.

Volteon
8th May 2008, 2:51 PM
Got a female Combee yesterday! And ingame, it's a lot better than I thought! I evolved it and headed to Crasher Wake's gym, and I can clearly say it swept through everyone in the gym! (besides Wake or those with Barboach).
Now it's doing very well still!
Team has Lv 31 Crobat, Lv 31 Prinplup, Lv 31 Floatzel, Lv 29 Roselia, Lv 30 Vespiquen and Lv 25 Bibarel.

Battling with the blonde friend now.
Vespiquen KOed Starly andPonyta, Crobat did his job against Grotle and Buizel.

Aesir22
8th May 2008, 6:23 PM
Pearl:
Found 1 of my shiny target pokemon. Finally 1 more target gone.
A shiny Buneary appeared at a chain of 9.
The chain broke at 22 with no more shinies.

Buneary, Female, Lvl 11, Brave, Alert to sounds, Klutz

Gave it Pokerus and send it to my Diamond game for storage.
Changed my signatures.

Vycksta
8th May 2008, 10:31 PM
After my fangirling of the latest Pokemon episode... *randomly waves SapphirePearlshipping and Zoey flags* I completed Liniyear's EV training. She's now level 46 and cause i'm a weirdo, found it so funny when she used Assist and she did Roar. :}

Also frolicked around the Trophy Garden for Eevees and out of the five I found none were female. I think i'll just breed my Flareon on Emerald and transfer any female Eevee's I get that way.

Kass
9th May 2008, 2:51 AM
Finally got around to migrating my level 100 Milotic onto Pearl, along with a Linoone I plan on raising up for pick-up purposes... Attached IB and CM on them to teach to Lunatone (who still needs a nickname). Then blasted through E4 again. Swarm today was Swinub, didn't bother. Caught Porygon in the garden, what a bugger. o.o; Practiced chaining some more but kept breaking at 4. Have to keep raising levels of Forry and Lunatone before next weekend. >_>

Overwhelming Latios
9th May 2008, 2:55 AM
Firstly, I finished EV-training my Dragonair. Now its a Dragonite. And I did the items and attacks for the others. And still breeding on Eevee with not only with good IVs, and with HP Ice. <_<

tokiohotel.
9th May 2008, 3:33 AM
Well, I evolved my Budew into Roselia, and now I am training her against gravelers. I also beat Maylene, with help of my Bronzor and Monferno. Now I am trying to level up my Shellos, because right now she is level twenty six. I am headed down towards Pastoria, trying to up my pokemon to at least level 33, before I challenge Wake, so Bronzor will evolve. I also searched under ground, looking for a leaf stone, and no luck. Oh well, I still have time. Oh yeah! And I set my clock ahead a day to catch Drifloon, and I got a female, level 22, gentle. The nature is blah, but I will train her later ^^

Trainer Emily
9th May 2008, 6:43 AM
Just found a Damp Rock and Smooth Rock...
Now I got all 4 weather-prolonging held items!

Also got 14 Arceus plates in all...just 2 more to go (Toxic & Rock Plate).
Now planning to catch Drifloon...

latios reborn
9th May 2008, 7:51 AM
Bred my own Munchlax from some random persons..
Starter this EV training thing on Glaceon in speed and sp. Atk.

Generally wandering around in the off chance of a random shiny popping up.

pinkerdroit
9th May 2008, 8:19 AM
I checked my swarm (Zigzagoon) and checked the lottery. The past two times I've come out with no prize at all, which is really unusual. ;-;

I traded for some new team members.. Ninetales, Ambipom, Lucario, and Suicune. I've never used any (save for Ninetales) on a team before, but they're working out really nicely.

aerisLana
9th May 2008, 3:45 PM
I'm currently leveling my Pupitar by Exp. Share. I'll continue leveling it by Exp. Share until it evolves into a Tyranitar. After leveling it all the way to its last evolution, I'll proceed to leveling either my Glaceon or Mamoswine.

I'm still training my team, as usual. I still can't find any Dawn Stone for my Snorunt; darnit! >.<

redpixie
9th May 2008, 4:47 PM
Yesterday was pretty eventful for me ^^ if you read either of the shiny posts you would know I caught 3 shiny sentrets =3 as well as that I actually won something more than just a backdrop in the lottery...but it was just a pp up -.- swarm today is makuhita....ugly thing :P and the trophy garden is swarming in azurills =)

Usagi
9th May 2008, 5:04 PM
Leveling up my Froslass to pass the time while I plant and gather more EV reducing berries for my Roserade.
After that, I might enter some more contests to see how many ribbons I can get for my Luxray (I love it. <3)

I'm still training my team, as usual. I still can't find any Dawn Stone for my Snorunt; darnit! >.<
I had that problem with my Snorunt. xD

Did you get the two stones you can get in-game?
For me, the stone I missed was to the left of the Survival Area, on a cliff the needed Rock Climb to access (don't know if you got that one, just posting that just in case...).

treetad
9th May 2008, 6:07 PM
Finally got the national dex, along with pokeradar. Got a male and a female snorunt along with a shiny and non-shiny rhydon. I am currently getting a dawn stone, to evolve my female snorunt. Then i'm going to route 210 for the bagon there.

Salamence96
10th May 2008, 2:07 AM
I kinda got bored from chaining, so I decided to make a team of 4 low-level pokemon. They are;
Chimchar, Male, Lv.13, Careful. Ember, Leer, Shadow Claw and Aerial Ace@.@(got it from the GTS like last year).
Murkrow, Female, Lv.12, Quirky. Peck, Astonish, Pursuit and Haze.
Aron, Male, Lv.12, Lax. Tackle, Harden, Mud-Slap, Headbutt.

I also currently have a Oddish, which I will trade out for a Buzil when I catch one.

tokiohotel.
10th May 2008, 3:08 AM
Diamond;
I caught a drifloon, female, bold nature, and her IVS are horrible. -.- Then I checked the other two, my adamant and gentle, and found out they hadn't done much better, so put my Drifloon on the GTS, the bold one, and got a little Bidoof for it. Unfair, I know, but I had no use for her. I trained up my team some more, they are all around level 27 right now, just not enough to beat Wake. Trying to get the trade with my Cranidos and an eevee set up, so I can work on her happiness for later tonight. I may even hatch eevee babies, and maybe add a Glaceon or replace Shellos with a vaporeon. That really seems likely, I am just trying to be patient. Caught a few Safara pokemon, nothing big, just mainly went to work on the dex. Battled all of Wake's trainers, and still didn't make progress. Evolved Shellos, but I am probably going to deposit her, in favor of Vaporeon. Did more searching underground, and STILL no leaf stone.

Volteon
10th May 2008, 7:01 AM
Good and bad at the same time!?
Dialga - #483 (Bold)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 3 - 4
SpA: 3 - 4
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 1 - 2

Threw only one Dusk Ball to catch it too!

Winter02
10th May 2008, 3:40 PM
Pearl: Defeated the Tower Tycoon at the 21st battle. Thinking about teaching Weavile Swords Dance instead of Pursuit, since i never use Pursuit.
Diamond: Got 469 in the dex. Currently training a Lairon, it is at lvl 34.

Salamence96
10th May 2008, 6:44 PM
Since I want to quickly evolve my Chimchar and Squirtle (and also start working on my pokedex), I'm going to battle the Elite 4 for the 2nd time. The first time was July 18, 2007. Almost a year ago.

Dusknoir08
10th May 2008, 7:18 PM
defeated the tower tycoon the second time you meet him, i needed more BP to get an X-Scissor TM. then taught it to the Sceptile i'm training.
tried chaining for eevee aswell but no shinies

razor fire
10th May 2008, 8:31 PM
Kazza just reached 41. caught a jolly drifloon. caught a skorupi and carnivine. training them so I can be ready for the league soon. also won in the ghost league.. the one with fantina. now travelling to canalave city.

Kass
10th May 2008, 8:36 PM
Last night Pidgey was my swarm and I beat my third best score of 18 Bidoof with 19 Pidgey. Yay! I took the advantage to train my Lunatone up some more and chained a bit but the chains all broke at eight or nine (which is better than my old average of three or four). I'm not sure if I'll have my whole team for next weekend. ;_;

fireblast_10
10th May 2008, 10:47 PM
I got my voltorb chain up to 20 multiple times then broke it, I'm now at 16 and once I get to twenty I'll start resetting and hopefully get a shiny voltorb. I also recently went to the battle tower and got to 21 wins before I got an urge to chain and decided to stop.

Vycksta
11th May 2008, 12:40 AM
Raised Liniyear up to level 60 and am now battling the Elite Four to try and gain my team's levels, as per usual. I was also hoping to get onto Wi-Fi today but that never happened as the internet cafe I was planning to use has shut down sue to yobs. Looks like i'll have to go elsewhere...

Connor69
11th May 2008, 9:27 AM
Pearl: Continued to Lvl my Nidoking, its becoming increasinly annoying.
Went to the lottery, as usual i won nothing. Also checked how many pokemon i have defeated and all of that jazz, they are looking pretty poor, thinking about going on a fishing rampage.

Aesir22
11th May 2008, 10:39 AM
Pearl:
Battled my rival Tommy again.
Tried chaining, but no luck yesterday and today.
Looked at GTS and got a Shiny Snover with a strange nickname from the GTS.
Put a Riolu holding armor fossil on GTS. After the Riolu the shiny Snover wil be put on GTS, dont want shinies that I didnt caught myself;)
Didnt won at the lottery corner.
My Lapras won the Normal Rank Cool contest.
Currently chaining bidoof, chain is at 9.

Munchy.42
11th May 2008, 2:51 PM
I was just trying to get to Plamer in the Battle Tower and was on my 4th run through of teh Tower, on battle 5 or 6. My team was Electivire, Garchomp and Ryhperior. The person sent out Togekiss and Blissey at first and I though "Oh no, I'm doomed." Somehow I managed to defeat Blissey and Togkiss and their Dewgong, and their final pokemon was an Ursaring, while mine was Rhyperior with 3/4 health. I Hammer Armed it and got it down to red. It attacked and missed. Next turn I used Hammer Arm, missed then got killed by a critical hit Hammer Arm o_O

Senor Finaleze
11th May 2008, 4:21 PM
Well, I've been EV training my Heracross. It's got like a ton left. After that I'll take on the battle tower or whatever. Then I'll try and get a coolio choice scarf FOR the heracross.

Vycksta
11th May 2008, 4:59 PM
Battled the Elite Four again a few times and I can see why Delcatty isn't loved by many; Liniyear's special defence stat is a pile of wank. However she's a car and in real life i'm a sucker for felines, so I will continue to raise her. I'm determined.

Did a lot of berry watering today as well, amongst catching a few more Pokemon for dex data. Also nicknamed my Riolu (( Luzhniki )) and Shaymin (( Unasarruh )) as I plan to train them up eventually.

Dragon Chimchar
11th May 2008, 5:27 PM
i started again on Diamond and got Teka the Turtwig after listening to Rowan and Dawn i had to give rival a map.Then got dex and pokeballs and reached Jubilife caught Starly and Kricketot and Magikarp who were added to the team Starly and Teka beat everyone at the school .Then went to battle rival he scarppered after i beat him
team
Teka:tackle withdraw absorb bite lv14
Starly:tackle growl lv14
Magikarp:splash lv13
Krickitot:tackle growl lv12

~Nidoking~
11th May 2008, 5:40 PM
i started again on Diamond and got Teka the Turtwig after listening to Rowan and Dawn i had to give rival a map.Then got dex and pokeballs and reached Jubilife caught Starly and Kricketot and Magikarp who were added to the team Starly and Teka beat everyone at the school .Then went to battle rival he scarppered after i beat him
team
Teka:tackle withdraw absorb bite lv14
Starly:tackle growl sand attack lv14
Magikarp:splash lv13
Krickitot:tackle growl lv12

Thats only an egg move and dont you mean Kricketune?
Training team to 36.
It is
STARAVIA lv 33
MONFERNO lv 30
MARSHTOMP LV 31
ROSERADE LV 33

fireblast_10
11th May 2008, 6:12 PM
I recently got my shinx xhain to 40, I've reset the radar SO many times but still no shinys. sigh I also chained dunsparse which only got to 8, psyduck to 19 and other various pokemon.

Other than that I battled my rival using shin garchomp and also defeated the elite four.

Vycksta
11th May 2008, 10:08 PM
Was very embarrassed as Liniyear struggled to beat Aaron's Dustox in the Elite Four. In the end I had to get Halliaraya to help her out. Nevertheless I am still determined to raise this Delcatty to level 100; she did redeem herself against Cynthia's Roserade after all. xD;;;

I was also dared to raise a Mismagius and a Blaziken by Bryony and people who know me know that I detest those two with every fibre of my being. At the end of the day though a dare is a dare... one of the worst dares you can give me but hey!

Storm_Dragoon
11th May 2008, 10:25 PM
Swarm was Beldum, so I decided to chain it. I managed to get a chain up to 40, after previous attempts failed. I found the first shiny Beldum after 9 Max Repels. I broke the chain at 51, but not before catching 3 other shiny Beldum. Two are Adamant, the others are Sassy and Docile.

I evolved one of the Beldum to a Metagross. I need to get rid of the EV's that I don't want it to have, before I even plan on EV training. I kept track of the Pokemon/their EV's I defeated, so it'll be easy to fix.

Golde
12th May 2008, 2:45 AM
Hatched 3 Eevee eggs, and 4 Oddish eggs. Somehow got Pkrs on my Eevee egg, a Starly, and a Beldum. Hatched some more eggs, random, and some berry picking.

kawaii serebii
12th May 2008, 2:56 AM
Pearl: brought Box 1 pokemon to the name rater and found out that I named both Manaphy and Buneary Sapphire. Renamed Buneary to Bunny-chan. Picked my Berries and replanted them, hoping to get the max number of berries. Tried fishing for Feebas but... *sigh* Trained Luxray along Route 230 and 229 to Resort Area. Caught Cresselia, an Oddish and a Bellsprout. Pokeradar-ed 5 Dittos and a Voltorb. Going to get Darkrai on Newmoon Island soon.

SapphireL
12th May 2008, 5:41 AM
I finally got my Moltres to lv.100. It's a shame that I can't give her a nickname. :( However, she pretty much has a PERFECT Sp.Attack (of 381, and the max is 383).

Next up is Edgar, my Murkrow. I just finished EV training him, and he's only at lv.30 right now. I'm going to evolve him into a Honchcrow soon, and teach him Nasty Plot so I can breed him with a Chatot. Then after that, I'll delete Nasty Plot since he's going to be a Choice Scarfer.

Aesir22
12th May 2008, 8:24 AM
Pearl:
Fished for a shiny staryu, but found several normal staryu's. Used Linoone's Covet to get their stardust. Hatched 50 Riolu eggs, but no shiny. Put the shiny snover i got from GTS back on GTS. Tried some chaining. Chansey chain broke at 23, Bidoof at 14, Shinx at 4, Miltank at 32 -_-....and 0 shinies.
Currently back to riolu hatching

SonicBoom117
12th May 2008, 8:54 AM
I'm EV Training a Modest Natured Lucario.Doing the Battle Tower with Togekiss,Gallade and Milotic currently on 14 win streak.Chained for a shiny skitty (Caught one).Also hatching Feebas eggs to give away to some ppl.

Ikito
12th May 2008, 10:57 AM
I trained my Cyndaquil into a Typhlosion. ;3

and My Chikorita into a Bayleef ;3

Aesir22
12th May 2008, 11:03 AM
Pearl:
Hatched 25 more riolu eggs(only 1 female)
But still no yellow riolu.
Took a break from hatching. Showed all unown 2 times to a boy in Solaceon city. Got all alphabet seals 20x now.
Battled several trainers at route 209/210
now back to Riolu hatching

Vycksta
12th May 2008, 11:14 AM
I trained my Cyndaquil into a Typhlosion. ;3

and My Chikorita into a Bayleef ;3Your reason for editing the post was effing hilarious. xD

On topic, I ran around and around and around like a nitwit trying to get more Pokemon for dex data. Dugtrio, one Ultra Ball and WHAM! Machoke? Stupid thing took 24. He was begging me to hit him... but a level 27 Machoke up against my level 97 Drifblim? Mmm... Machoke burgers. Same with that bleeding Steelix on Victory Road. She refused to get in the ball, I burnt her to bits with Vaurien's Fire Fang. Ha ha ha ha ha ha SUCK ON THAT IRON SNAKE. Lawl dirty meanings.

No I am not high on life. Don't stare at me like that. @_@;;;;;;;;

Ikito
12th May 2008, 11:44 AM
I just caught me a shiny starly, and Yes, I know it was. ;D

CrYsTaL-Suicune
12th May 2008, 12:18 PM
Umm... I beat the Pokemon League for the 2nd time today. I am currently training my Aerodactyl as a balancer for my team (because I don't have a Pokemon to beat Grass types other than Staraptor, who's got prettly low Special Defense). As of now, I'm transfering Pokemon to Pal Park from my Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and LeafGreen. Oh, and I recently caught a Carnivine.

Team:

Aquamarine (Empoleon) Lv. 64- Surf, Brine, Drill Peck, Flash Cannon
Diamond (Dialga) Lv. 66- Earth Power, Ancient Power, Dragon Claw, Roar of Time
Rose (Roselia) Lv. 63- Toxic, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Giga Drain
Aero (Aerodactyl) Lv. 32- Crunch, Ancient Power, Wing Attack, Agility
Star (Staraptor) Lv. 55- Wing Attack, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Quick Attack [Notes: Going to be replaced by Aero]

Ikito
12th May 2008, 12:22 PM
Beat the league, agaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiin

Dusknoir08
12th May 2008, 4:29 PM
trying to beat my record at the single battle tower. i'm at 54 and counting... before that i caught a shiny wobbuffet yay! its ivs are 28/12/19/3/31/20. not bad i guess.

firewall
12th May 2008, 5:10 PM
Over the past week I have caught several new pokes for myself. I caught: chinchou, clampearl, spheal and illumise. All female. I also got a japanese seel from the gts so I could breed one for myself and a friend. Egg has not yet hatched.
I finally let my Bulbasaur, Blobber, evolve. I had delayed him until lv.37 so he could get seed bomb and so I could enjoy having it as a bulbasaur for awhile. Now he is Ivysaur and I want to experience this stage a while so on goes the everstone!

Vycksta
12th May 2008, 6:23 PM
Beaten the league for... Hell knows how many times. Around 100? Maybe more? *shrugs* Hey, it gets me money for vitamins and raises my Pokemon up.

Tried to chain Bibarels in Sendoff Spring hoping I would improve... that failed like a failing thing. I will never reach double figures at the crap rate i'm going. o@;

Kass
13th May 2008, 3:02 AM
Just decided to do the next seven rounds of Battle Tower... I had been avoiding doing them because of Palmer but after seeing his team, I knew what I needed to do. : P

I used Milotic, Zangoose, and Tyranitar, from my GBA games... I almost lost to a Golbat, who happened to be the very last pokemon before spotting Palmer. : o That wouls have sucked, luckily Baundet (Ttar) knows Rock Slide and was trained in Speed. >: D

My plan for Palmer was that Leviathan (Milotic) is capable of defeating Rypherior and Dragonite no problem, and has HP Grass for the Milotic... Luckily again, Palmer started out with Dragonite, who was an easy KO. Rypherior was also a easy KO. Milotic was a different story, but since I still had all my pogeys, I let Leviathan ware on it a little with HP Grass until it got knocked out, then Zangoose slashed ftw! Actually, the Milotic was faster and by yet another stroke of luck, its Hypnosis missed. Otherwise, I may have been toast.

kawaii serebii
13th May 2008, 3:14 AM
Trained Luxray, Torterra and Infernape outside Resort Area after dropping off my Manaphy and Ditto in the Daycare. It's gonna take some time getting that Phione egg. Brought the team back to the Battle Tower. Barely made it but I managed to beat Palmer *hugs my seldom used cheats* 21-win streak so far. Caught a Pinsir, Ariados, Volbeat and Bellsprout.

Chained Roselias in the Trophy garden. Broken at 13 by a Kricketune. Used Fire Blast on it *yeah, burn you miserable chain breaker* Tried chaining Plusle. Slightly lucky, I got a male and female pair. Broke at 5 or 8.

Picked Berries, replanted and fished for Feebas. No luck again. This is getting old.

SapphireL
13th May 2008, 6:06 AM
I was FINALLY able to teach my Latios Draco Meteor. I'm not really planning on using him, but I didn't have a Dragon Pulse TM and I wanted to get rid of his Dragon Claw. :/

Anyways, I've also been training Edgar, my Honchcrow. He's at lv.50 now. I had to take a quick break from training today so I could breed him with a Chatot. I now have a Timid Nasty Plot Chatot who I'll train soon. I just can't think of a nickname for her...

Connor69
13th May 2008, 9:59 AM
Pearl:
Checked lottery:Nothing, whoop dee doo
Lvld Nidoking, almost at Lvl 98
Chained starly, failed at 15
Chained bidoof, got to 38, reset, nothing.

Vycksta
13th May 2008, 11:04 AM
I used AR so I could obtain 999 PP Maxes and Rare Candies. I used some of the PP Maxes on every move of my trained Pokemon as they all have the moves I want them to have. With the Rare Candies I used 300 of them on unevolved Pokemon I don't plan to train so they could evolve and I could have dex data. I don't want to make them hold EXP Share and go against the Elite Four as i'm on a mission to get the most level 100s on Pearl and nothing will stand in my way. Despite having 49 level 100 Sneasels on Emerald... as well as all other Pokemon... my record is 107, on Silver. On Pearl? Just 6. A LONG way to go.

Battled the Elite Four again to raise my team up some more. For the Hell of it i'll list them and how I plan to replace them with when they're level 100:

Yallinga (( Drifblim )): Level 97 - will eventually be replaced by Tixylix (( Mismagius ))
Liniyear (( Delcatty )): Level 63 - will eventually be replaced by Iyisseti (( Altaria ))
Halliaraya (( Zapdos )): Level 85 - will eventually be replaced by Verimyn (( Giratina ))
Vaurien (( Garchomp )): Level 90 - will eventually be replaced by Seikrats (( Gyarados ))
Suzuriin (( Mesprit )): Level 91 - will eventually be replaced by Nahonal (( Latias ))
Arkhaios (( Arceus )): Level 94 - will eventually be replaced by Teliyu (( Weavile ))

Talk about a mixture. Random fact; apart from Halliaraya they are very colour coordinated. xD

youssef20138
13th May 2008, 12:12 PM
I am currently leveling my fully EV'd Snorlax. After that I am planning on going against the Battle Tower too win some points for me 2 buy Choice Band.

Aesir22
13th May 2008, 2:29 PM
Pearl:
Today I hatched 40 more riolu eggs (no shiny)
Tried chaining a couple of times, but the highest chain today was 32 (no shinies)
Fished around several routes.
Went to the underground, found fossils, shards, stones and an icicle plate.

fireblast_10
13th May 2008, 4:53 PM
I chained sneasels and got 3 shiny ones. Modest, mild and careful nature.

I also chained bidoof and got one shiny out of it before I quit the chain.

Today I plan to trade with jiang and then chain magnemite.

Dragon Chimchar
13th May 2008, 7:02 PM
I beat Roark with Teka and Magikarp both now evolved oh and i only used Magikarp cus Teka died. Anyway doubled back to the tunnel to train my new Onix . Then battled with Galaxy and they cried.At Floroama i got honey put it on atree came back it was lv15 Burmy
caught it swapped Kric for it and beat the Galaxy commander
team
;412;lv20
;095;lv23
;388;lv24
;397;lv24
;130;lv24

razor fire
13th May 2008, 8:12 PM
pearl: nothing.

diamond:
infernape is now level 53.
drifblim is level 41.
kazza is now level 43.
and drapion is still at 40.

going up to mt. coronet for dialga after some training.
training up gible and carnivine in daycare.
hopefully I will soon get a garchomp.
and won a pp up in the lottery

Aesir22
13th May 2008, 8:20 PM
Pearl:
Caught a shiny Roselia in the Trophy Garden on a chain of 2.
The chain broke at 20, no more shinies.

1) Roselia, 17, male, Hardy, somewhat stubborn, natural cure
Gave Roselia Pokerus, learned it Magical Leaf at lvl 19 and evolved it into Roserade.

Changed my signature

Amonitas
13th May 2008, 8:23 PM
Leveled dusknoir to level 50, so it can be used in BT where I started a 7 win streak that I will continue maybe tomorrow...

Vycksta
13th May 2008, 10:53 PM
Battled the Elite Four a few times; all my team gained a level or two in the process. Also evolved a few more Pokemon thanks to my Rare Candies for more dex data... and got today's swarm Pokemon, Lickitung. She'll be a Lickilicky later on.

Forretress Fan
13th May 2008, 11:00 PM
Got my Pokedex to 372 owned so close to completing the national Dex
I brought my Pokemon levels to 90s

And E4 defeated about 23 times?
And some like Lv 24 Poffin
Plus the trendy saying, STOCK PRICES

Darkeru
13th May 2008, 11:12 PM
Caught todays swarm (Electrike)
Transfered over some of my Dittos along with Tropius and some others.
Hatched and traded a Chikorita for a Bulbasaur to complete my collection of starters.
Discovered Chansey was todays mansion pokémon and tried chaining for the first time, accidently stepped in the wrong patch after ten and broke it.
Got a modest caterpie from my butterfree and a ditto.
Levelled it to 18 then used it to catch a load of Pikachu and Chansey while looking for a lucky egg.
Gave up on the lucky egg after a while, but found a light ball.

ChaosAngel
14th May 2008, 6:32 AM
Gotten more heart scales from the underground thingy.
My shiny Rhydon evolved.
Going to EV train shiny Rhyerior and Starly later on.
Today's swarm is Smoochum. I'm not interested chaining for them.

Vycksta
14th May 2008, 10:50 AM
Raised Halliaraya up a couple of levels at Sendoff Spring. Tried chaining... highest was seven. Arg. *sigh* Did the dailies too and for the fifth time in about nine days my swarm is Doduo. Might as well just transfer a bunch of Pokemon over, it'll be a lot easier.

Aesir22
14th May 2008, 6:07 PM
Pearl:
Found alot of items in the underground, going to sell them in a while.
Battled the E4 again.
Tried to chain several target pokemon, but no luck.
Todays swarm is Farfetch'd.
No luck with the lottery.
Currently running through grassy areas towards Eterna city.

Darkeru
14th May 2008, 8:30 PM
Caught todays swarm (Skitty)
Traded some Dittos for a Slowpoke and Cubone.
Went underground and found some Heart Scales, a Thunderstone, Fire Stone and Old Amber.
Caught Carnivine in Marsh.
Went to the Pal Park.
Did Cresselia quest and eventually caught it.

fishyfool
14th May 2008, 9:38 PM
Well, having became tired and with a spare hour of time left, I decided to go hunt some pogeys.

Today's menu was a meat selection, starting with the daily swarm of Swinub. Typically this Jolly Umbreon only yielded a Jolly female and a couple of males, but not too bad there. Next was some radar chaining, and my hatred for the BEAVAR only escalates. However, one did find a couple of my next prey: BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

I mean, Bagon. Pretty nice selection as well, but meh.

mew..
15th May 2008, 1:05 AM
did nothing, walked around and chained bunearys.

got a calm female shiny one with klutz @_@.(no sync!)

aerisLana
15th May 2008, 4:36 AM
Okay.. I'm leveling some of my Pokemon to their final evolved form. I just caught 3 Pokemon: Buizel, Hoppip & Cubone. I leveled all of them by Exp Share, and all of them evolved successfully.

Now, I'm leveling my Staryu. I think I'll turn it into Starmie once it gets Power Gem. My Magnezone also won the Cool Ultra Rank in the Pokemon contest.

Vycksta
15th May 2008, 11:09 AM
Fishyfool, has anyone ever told you how damn hilarious your posts are? xD

Anyways, on topic nao... and manga stopped play. I was planning to getting my Drifblim to level 100 so he can be boxed and I can start raising that thing called Mismagius... *shudder shudder* Yet I ended up reading Magical x Miracle. I did do the dailies though, won a PP Up on the lottery thanks to Seikrats and got Halliaraya up a few levels. The same ol same ol.

SonicBoom117
15th May 2008, 11:39 AM
Thought of good names for my whole team.Looking for a replacement for porygon Z I think I might use a gardevoir ^.^Caught a zigzagzoon!Been Breeding for a good natured salamence with hydro pump :]

aerisLana
15th May 2008, 2:51 PM
Only a few updates... I finally evolved my Staryu into a Starmie once it got the Power Gem skill. I'm now leveling my Shellder, and turn it into a Cloyster when Shellder learned all the attacks that she needs.

Swarm was once again Snubull (Srsly, is Tangela even a part of the swarm event? Because I never had a Tangela! O.o) I battled the Elite 4 again, and during that time, I felt sleepy. Lmao, after finishing the E4, I went for an afternoon sleep, dreaming of Penguinshipping. -__-

Apollo527
15th May 2008, 3:16 PM
Been training my pokemon to get to level 60 to fight in the Battle tower. Almost made it to the top of Mt. Shark (or what ever it's called :P). An Aipom slips thourgh my fingers again. :( And that darn Fibas is anoying to get.

Menx
15th May 2008, 3:45 PM
Ok today I was haching charmander eggs for GTS trade metiral. One hached and it was shiny. It is bright oringe allmost yellow. Im haveing trubble thinking up a nick name for it. I will EV train it so it is super powerfull in Wifi battles.. Before that I tryed a mester rank contest and I allmost won it. I did Well in the acting part, ok in the dancing and vary bad in the first round where you have to dress up your Pokemon.

Heliotrope
15th May 2008, 5:08 PM
I just encountered an uncatchable shiny Starly in Pearl while SR'ing for a shiny Turtwig.

It's not fair. I keep encountering uncatchable shinies instead of shiny starters.

Please shine soon Turtwig. ;__;

Zabi
16th May 2008, 1:55 AM
;__; Sorry, Helio.

I have been working on my dex. Thanks to purple_dragonite, I now own a Totodile and Cyndaquil. Looking for a Chikorita right now. I am also evolving random Pokemon in my boxes I have yet to evolve. I just evolved a Yanma and a Sandshrew. Next will be Vulpix/Ekans. Going to evolve the Totodile and Cyndaquil as well.

redpixie
16th May 2008, 12:14 PM
Finished my chain of flaafys this morning with 5 shineys ^^ one or two to become Ampharos for my pink shiny collection.
Went underground and found another old amber, helix fossil and more evo stones.
Got me my aerodactyl and omanyte, and then sold some stones and bones and stuff like that for money.
Bought some super repels as stock for chaining, and fought trainers for more money for more super repels :P
Checked the lottery, yet another backdrop ><
swarm is magnemite, not interested. trophy garden is cleffa, will chain later.
Thats it for todays happenings =3

Aesir22
16th May 2008, 4:40 PM
Pearl:
Tried the battle tower single battle...but after 19 battles I was defeated.
Went underground, found 2 fossils and a lot of stones and shards and 1 light clay.
Triend chaining for glameow, but the chains keep breaking in the 20s
Lapras reached Lvl 99 while chaining.
Now fishing for Staryu

Miss_Pocket_Monster
16th May 2008, 5:20 PM
I reset Pearl, because I have not played it in awhile and I'm much further along in Diamond, having just beat Crasher Wake. Heh, I know, I don't play these games nearly enough. But they are growing on me, and I do hope to get a Wireless Router soon. :)

I picked a female Chimchar with a Gentle nature as my starter, and she's adorable. I caught a Shinx and a Starly on my way to Jublife City, and I just got the Poketch again. When I play through this time, I'm going to work harder on building my team and making it good, because I know now that not all Gym Leaders are as easy to survive as Roark. (I'm looking at you, Maylene!) I really want to catch Roselia and evolve it into Roserade this time around, too, so we'll see how it goes. ;407;

Mattyz
16th May 2008, 6:03 PM
Got a Milotic with Pokerus for my Starmie on the GTS today and have been catching Dittons in different natures :D Thinking of EV breeding and training a new Cyndaquil!

Aesir22
16th May 2008, 8:59 PM
Pearl:
Checked the GTS..got a Magikarp with Japanese pokedex info for my shiny snover..
Put a Spheal holding TM26 on GTS asking for another magikarp..need all the different languages dex info's.
Todays swarm is absol.
Pokemon lottery = no price...:(
battled the trainer near the lottery corner.
Currently trying to chain Pachirisu

mew..
16th May 2008, 9:09 PM
ev trained my bronzor in everything BUT hp. i need to do that soon..

anyways, found a timid snover yesterday, which will be on my hail team.

Also, i may plan to chain buneary again, as i only got 1 yesterday ;__;

also found my long lost bold ditto. yay.

Vycksta
16th May 2008, 10:38 PM
Been battling the Elite Four constantly as I want more Pokemon to pick from for the tournament I and a few friends are going to have in A-Kon. Liniyear's actually getting better and easier to use and I better try and catch a decent Misdreavus to become a LWB as Yallinga will be level 100 soon... *shifty ninja look*

For some reason I want to raise a Gorebyss. Teh fork. o@;

Draknir
16th May 2008, 10:52 PM
Beat the Elite Four in Pearl Finally(Been there since coughcoughSeptembercoughcough). Caught Cresselia after searching for a while. Soft resetting for a Shining Giratina. No luck on that sadly ;_;. I hope to finally get on GTS again, since I will be getting Wifi again tommorow.

Connor69
16th May 2008, 11:57 PM
Pearl: I got the urge to start again, so i did. Picking my favourite starter Piplup. It has a quiet nature and is quick to flee.
I have been Lvling it at Lake Verity and its not a prinplup Lvl 17. I havent gone to see the Prof. yet and yeah.

Darkeru
17th May 2008, 1:25 AM
Evolved my Eevee to Espeon for the dex entry. Need more happiness up EV down berries now.

Traded a Cleffa for a Manaphy on the GTS

Went hunting for a Lucky Egg and using repel so it was only Pikachu's and Chanseys.
Managed to get 9 Light Balls before finally getting my Lucky Egg, though they're both supposed to be 5% chance to appear (I think).

FireTrainer92
17th May 2008, 3:25 AM
Finally done with evolving the Sinnoh starters. I guess I'll go back to catching pokemon since I really don't to train.

R_N
17th May 2008, 5:53 AM
Decided to power this back up, what with Platinum & the Darkrai event coming up and all.
Finally evolved Croagunk, and am working on just kind of going through and filling out the pokedex. ~350 caught/406 seen, so still a ways to go, but I'll get there eventually.

aerisLana
17th May 2008, 7:37 AM
So, I finally evolved my Shellder into a Cloyster once it got Ice Beam. I'm now planning to level my Glaceon, or any other Pokemon. My plans for Glaceon? Copy the movepool of May's Glaceon. ;D

I also went to the Underground, and dug up 2 (or 3) Helix Fossils. (still can't find a Dome fossil T_T) I also found a Max Revive & a Draco Plate.

Cutty
17th May 2008, 10:01 AM
I just levelled up my Crobat to 100. Im planing the same thing w/ my shiny Espeon and Salamence

PKMN Legend Anthony
17th May 2008, 11:53 AM
Ambipom Moveset upgraded too Nasty Plot, T-Punch, I-Punch and Bodyslam. Entered in master Cute conest and won :) Take that Jasmine!!

aerisLana
17th May 2008, 2:32 PM
I'm now leveling my newly captured Slugma into a Magcargo. I'm still trying to complete my Dex. ( even though it's now impossible to happen ;.; ) While leveling my Slugma by ES, I'm still on a quest on leveling my Gallade to lv. 100.

Patriot
17th May 2008, 3:01 PM
Ouchh!! I just really want to hit myself in the head with a big hammer right now..

I was chaining for the first time, for Geodude, and I got to 40. So there I was at 40, just running around and using my radar, waiting for a shiny patch to appear. Then, sadly, I got a little ahead of myself.. I started thinking about what I would do with a shiny Geodude, and what if I caught 2? I could trade it! Well, whilst thinking about that, my Max Repel wore out. So yeah, I kept running because I wasn't paying attention and encountered a Machop :|

Fabian the Fastman
17th May 2008, 3:22 PM
WHAT THE ****! I just lost to some trainer with a Primeape in Battletower (team: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Lapras) just as I was about to fight Palmer! Grrrr!

NeonGardevoir
17th May 2008, 3:29 PM
After 180 hours,I restarted Pearl.My starter is a Turtwig that I named Evergreen.Right now I'm in the middle of Eterna Forest and I'm going try to get though it later today.

My team:

Grotle lv.18
Buizel lv.15
Staravia lv.14
Monferno lv.14
Shinx lv.14
Misdreavus lv.15

I traded Chimchar(now Monferno)from someone else's game.Its annoying how she won't obay me sometimes.Oh well...

Kaasuti
17th May 2008, 8:42 PM
I restarted my diamond,

I'm currently on route 218, just got my Riolu egg, he hatched and has got a rash nature with quadruple flawless stats (lucky me).

My current team is:

Horus - Riolu - lv6
Ladyblue - Luxray - lv34
Mobboss - Murkrow - lv34
Hawk - Staraptor - lv35
Donton - Torterra - lv 35
Flare - Ponyta - lv 36

SlasherRed
17th May 2008, 8:58 PM
Currently Training My Grovyle, Combusken, and Charmelon to evolve to Sceptile, Charizard, and Blaziken, so i can finally change up my online battle team, and account for the weaknesses my current team has.

Planning to try and evolve an eevee so i can finally get an espeon since that is the final eevee form i need to complete the entire eevee line.

Hopefully i am gonna finally receive a Rayquaza, and i currently have 2 Palkia, Groudon, and Dialga from GTS.

Aesir22
17th May 2008, 9:02 PM
Diamond:
Caught 20 pokemon to use with trading with my pearl game.
Went underground and found 3 skull fossils.

Pearl:
Defeated rival Tommy.
Went to the underground and found the usual (shards, stones, scale, fossils)
Tried chaining glameow, but chain broke at 34..no shiny
Fishing for shiny staryu now...I know..little chance:)

sitekickdude1432
18th May 2008, 12:11 AM
1st i got a nice ev trained shiny spoink. i also evolved it into shiny grumpig^_^(he rulz)
. i beat 50 battles at the battle tower. and i finaly caulght a girantina

VTUSH
18th May 2008, 12:16 AM
haven't posted here in a while, but here is what i've been doing lately:
Iv'e attempted to chain a couple of pokemon yesterday, my highest was a 32 chain snover and lowest was a 22 snover, so that's alright.
Also been SR'ing for hours on Azelf but it hasen't turned up shiny yet.
I'm about to check my swarm so i cross my fingers that it is smoochum

Vycksta
18th May 2008, 12:56 AM
Yallinga became my 7th level 100 on Pearl, so he is now boxed and... *shudders* I have started to raise Tixylix, my Mismagius. She is currently done in HP and I shall attempt speed next with special attack last. A few more Pokemon was added to my Pokedex as well... well, the Magnemite line and Lickilicky. I want to look good for Abbie and show off a pretty filled Pokedex. xD

Forretress Fan
18th May 2008, 12:58 AM
Wahoo 391 Pokemon obtained, so close to Completeing the national Dex.
Beat my Rival with just My Charizard, lv 92
And Made 3 trades over Wifi

hello moto
18th May 2008, 11:21 AM
Got 5 shiny nincadas yeasterday
Beat my rival with a Heatran (now lv 78)
Got a saikyou milotic of GTS.

Connor69
18th May 2008, 11:29 AM
Pearl: After starting again, i started having regrets, but i got over it. I now am at Veilstone city with a Lvl 58 Empoleon, lots of training, yep. My only other pokemon are Staravia, Geodude and Pachirishu. None of them have been touched.

Dusk
18th May 2008, 11:51 AM
Pal-Parked the 6 remaining Pokemon I had in Emerald. I have now seen 455 Pokemon on my pearl dex, own only 211 of those. Restarted Emerald due to having empty boxes (besides lvl 14, Thick Fat, Quirky Marill.)

Currently EV training Jolteon, Heracross and Rayquaza in Speed.

Vycksta
18th May 2008, 1:03 PM
Battled the trainers in the resturant; I swear they modelled Rich Boy Roman on the Russian owner of Chelsea, the British football team. xD *amused every time she battles him* Also got Halliaraya up to level 97... man, four of my team are now so close to being level 100. I'll be doing a lot of EV training soon! xD

Saved the game in Victory Road ready to EV train Tixylix in speed later.

rekreatur
18th May 2008, 1:41 PM
Watered the berries and went to the lottery. I got a Master Ball thanks to DaGauntlet (Kingdra)!
Now I'm breeding again to get that Skarmory with decent IVs. I hope I'll get a good one soon...

PKMN Legend Anthony
18th May 2008, 2:07 PM
Iv breeding for a perfect Cyndaquil almost at 50 now! Im gunna have a brake in awhile and focus on a Smart Contest in Diamond. Im thinking Psych Up Butterfree?-?-?