PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Flamer
18th May 2008, 3:28 PM
Finally got Magnemite as my swaring pokemon, (been waiting about a month) so was able to use my Linones Covet attack to steal one of the magnemites metal coats. Now I can finally evolve my Onix :) Also caught a Igglybuff in the Trophy Garden so I now have every baby pokemon.

SonicBoom117
18th May 2008, 5:44 PM
Been EV training a drifloon and a Gardevoir.Been going through all the contest with Milotic just beat the first tough contest after clearing out beauty and cute contest.

DrunkenSniper
18th May 2008, 6:23 PM
I've been Training an Exeggcutor and XD Tangrowth for sunny day team.
With Morning Sun, HP Ice and Chlorophyll, I can finally try the GrowthTran combo I always wanted to. =D

I've also been training a Relicanth for my main team, and looking around for a good Jirachi and Gyarados to compliment it. So I've had a pretty good haul recently.

the_w0lf
18th May 2008, 6:36 PM
EV training my Makuhita, finally bred a good one with 31HP/28Atk/30Def, which works for me. I still have to finish slowpoke, I've put him off for about a week.

Should be done both this weekend^^

Dragon trainer
18th May 2008, 7:02 PM
Brought Diamond, started with a Chimchar, trained up, evolved into a Monferno and then tried my luck with gym leader, got slaughtered at the Cranidos and then caught and raised a Budew and a Shinx and got Bidoof as a HM Slave, going back to catch myself a Murkrow if i cant find one at the town with the lost tower.

So next target is a Murkrow.

Team is currently:

Monferno: Level 23
Luxio: Level 22
Budew: Level 24
Bidoof aka HM SLave: Level 4

Divine_Light
18th May 2008, 7:26 PM
I beat the Elite Four with only 5 revives left. Darn Cynthia's Lucario's Aura Sphere. Recieved the Eevee from Bebe.
I sailed to mini Sinnoh area. Completed Stark Mountain. Back to Sinnoh, Finished the Victory Road.
Saved the games, Talked to Mr. Backlot and reset till he put in an Eevee. Caught 4 Males and one Female. Bred a female and male. Use stones to get the Eeveelutions. Flew to the Rocks. Evolved more Eevees. Hatched Eevee eggs. Transfered some Pokes from 3rd gen games.
I only need 2 Eeveelutions to complete my Eevee family.

Zabi
18th May 2008, 8:24 PM
Been raising my dex more and more. I evolved the three Johto starters to their final forms. Evolved my Swinub to Mamoswine, my Tangela to Tangrowth, my Spoink to Grumpig, etc. I caught a Steelix and Golbat, as I didn't want to waste my Metal Coat on something I could catch. I am raising the Golbat's happiness currently, as well as my Riolu's. I need to transfer my Treecko and Mudkip still, then I will have all the starters on my Diamond. I also transferred my Metwo, Moltres and Articuno.

Vycksta
18th May 2008, 8:34 PM
Tixylix is now fully EV trained and is raring to go, so i'm just battling the Elite Four until my Arceus, Arkhaios, is level 100. He'll then be replaced by Teliyu, my Sneasel-to-be-Weavile who will have the typical Swords Dance moveset. *claps excitedly* I cannot wait! :}}}}}

Munchy.42
18th May 2008, 8:34 PM
Trying to get every pokemon from 1-491 in my PC. Only need Rapidash, Slowbro, Haunter, Marowak, Kangaskhan, Electabuzz, Magmar, Mew, Hoppip, Scizor, Entei, Tyranitar, Lugia, Vibrava, Altaria, Milotic, Kecleon and Rhyperior.

Blazing Charmander
18th May 2008, 9:23 PM
Over 200 hours into my Diamond file, I have really grown bored of it. I have got myself a team I no longer feel bothered to train up, I have a fair few chained shinies, and I have a barrel-load of Pokemon that I could potentially train up - but cannot be bothered to. I have really lost enthusiasm for this file. I would start a new one if I had another game to train my valued Pokemon (i.e. team and shinies) to, but trouble is I don't possess one.

Nonetheless, until I have the ability to trade these over and start a new game, I'll try my utmost best to enjoy training a new team, and chain for more shinies.

Team
Infernape
Staraptor
Luxray
Roserade
Floatzel
Mr.Mime

Darkeru
19th May 2008, 12:37 AM
Caught Snubull

Watered berries, I'm making an attempt at growing some Watmel ones so I can train a Cleffa for a cute contest.

Tried to find the Mt Coronet waterfall and failed.

Checked the honey tree I put honey on earlier and got an Aipom.

Looked to see what pokémon I had to train a team with.

Made many many Ralts eggs to try get one with good IVs, ability and nature, still trying on the first two but got almost all of them with the right nature.

Genesis Gackt
19th May 2008, 1:37 AM
Finally I trained my shiny gyarados to lv100 and now i'm gonna start to train a japanese piplup to lv 100. I'm getting more money for buy ribbons and drinks and planting more berries, specially, pamtre, enigma, petaya and watmel berries. Finally, i'm trying to get a female Riolu at daycare center :). That's all for today

Genesis Gackt
19th May 2008, 1:40 AM
Finally I trained my shiny gyarados to lv100 and now i'm gonna start to train a japanese piplup to lv 100. I'm getting more money for buy ribbons and drinks and planting more berries, specially, pamtre, enigma, petaya and watmel berries. Finally, i'm trying to get a female Riolu at daycare center :). That's all for today

Zabi
19th May 2008, 2:04 AM
Caught 7 Eevee's and evolved five of them (Vaporeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Jolteon, Leafeon). I am trying to raise the happiness of the other two Eevee for Umbreon and Espeon. I caught them in Luxury Balls to help raise the happiness. Golbat and Riolu still won't evolve. Next, I am going to catch all of the Cartrigde inserted Pokemon and evolve them, hoping to get someone with enough happiness to evolve. :/

blahXc
19th May 2008, 2:36 AM
Restarted Diamond because I was bored. Got to Solaceon Town and saved and quit. Not really looking forward for that trainer with the Gyarados.

Senor Finaleze
19th May 2008, 4:32 AM
finished EV training heracross. Now I have to level it to 55 -_-. Then I have to get myself a choice scarf :P

tyranitar.armaldo
19th May 2008, 8:41 AM
Battled in the battle tower. Two bizzare occurances of ownage occured. I was faceing a dragon Tamer, he sent out a garchomp wich sweapt my first two pokemon while taking quite a bit of damage, then I sent out my Entei. Entei got rid of garchomp, then proceded to knock out the guys kingdra while unfortunatly falling asleep in the process, but then woke up and trashed the guys Nidoqueen, talk about comming through in a pinch.
Later I faced Palmer, he used his haxxed accuracy Milotic against my Venasaur. Venasaur then went on to kill off all three of his pokemon while only being near to feinting near the end when his dragonite got a lucky hit, then it went down due to leech seed.

Brianna47
19th May 2008, 10:53 AM
I decided to do another playthrough in pearl. Started out with Turtwig. I won my first badge caught geodude, machop, shinx, and starly.

Aesir22
19th May 2008, 3:12 PM
Pearl:
Battled several trainers and 7 star restaurant for the money. Bought 400 Max Repels and several stickers at sunyshore city(or somthing).
Lapras reached Lvl 100. Lapras entered Normal Rank Beauty contest and won on the 2nd try. Todays swarm is snubbl...Fished around route 219.

Pokerealm
19th May 2008, 3:53 PM
Been filling my "Obtained" National Dex.
I did trade-backs for Pokémon like Arceus and Celebi.

So far I have: Seen 432, Obtained 364

Twilit Dragoon
19th May 2008, 5:33 PM
Caught shiny Drifloon today in Pearl. I've been hunting one on and off since June 8/07, so I'm glad to finally get one. It is a Timid female with Unburden.

I've also been levelling up a Bibarel in Pearl, so I can hunt for shiny Uxie. I got the moves I want to teach him learned, going to see how it does. Other than that, I've been levelling up a few Pokemon.

Flamer
19th May 2008, 5:36 PM
Finhsed max ev training my Lugia in defence. Now doing the same for my Regigigas. I'll also max him in atk once I've finished his def.

Altaria
19th May 2008, 6:06 PM
I've been breeding Dratinis for the last few days. I'm looking for adamant, which is no problem, but I can't seem to get any with decent IVs. At this rate I'll hatch a shiny before I get anything useable ;_;

Vycksta
19th May 2008, 8:20 PM
Planted a bunch of berries today, mainly the EV reducing ones ready to sort out Nahonal (( Latias )) and Seikrats (( Gyarados )) cause I totally effed them up on Emerald. Then did the usual yadda like battle the trainers in the restaurant, raise Halliaraya up another couple of levels and i've saved before Flint. Shall battle the Elite Four a lot tonight...

Dragonking
19th May 2008, 10:13 PM
Recently in Diamond1 I caught a Shiny swablu in a 41 chain. After spending all of my Super Repels I'm currently gaining money from the 2 rich folks before I go after 4 more Eevees. My next step in Diamond2 is to train for the 4th Gym.

Vycksta
20th May 2008, 12:29 AM
Arkhaios became my 8th Sinnoh level 100, so I boxed him away and brought out Teliyu. Gave her the vitamins she needs as well as a Gorgeous Ribbon, a Royal Ribbon and a spa treatment. *nod* Tixylix gained a lot of levels as well and I also transfered a few Kanto Pokemon and leveled/evolved them for dex data. Not sure how many I own but i've seen 311 of them now.

Currently sorting out a moveset for a Giratina, as Verimyn will be the next Pokemon i'll raise.

aerisLana
20th May 2008, 9:53 AM
Well, I finally leveled my Swampert up to lv. 100, which makes it my third lv. 100 Pokemon. Honchkrow could be the next, since it's already at lv. 99.

Makuhita is the swarm today, a Pokemon which I already caught. >_> I already created a somewhat "perfect" team for double battles. (of course, I'm not going to share the team ;D) And so, I'll continue on leveling my party.

Dragon trainer
20th May 2008, 11:09 AM
Caught myself a Murkrow, i have now four badges, managed to raise my team to level31 expect for Barboach which i have now as my water pokemon.

Nearly got a Skorpi and a Carnavine which i want :( oh well other trips. Budew evolved so im even happier.

I might add the Diamond fossil pokemon as a 6th pokemon. My HM Fly/defog slave i a recently caught Staravina.

My next target is to evolve Barboach. Or i might replace with Blue Gastrodon. Then to train my team to Level 35.

Team:
Barboach: l28
Murkrow: L31
Luxray: L31
Monferno: L31
Roselia: L31
HM SLAVE - to have a Diamond fossil? or maybe a pyschic type

EDIT: Finally got my Barboach to evolve and i also took a side bit out and went and retrived the amulet coin. I'm still training againest the trainers in the gym for money and experience.

I still want them to be l35 before the 5th gym. Still trying to find a fossil in diamond though

Mystify
20th May 2008, 11:20 AM
Vycksta, I'm sorry, but could you please use your Pokemon's english/normal names as well as their Japanese/nicknames?

I mean I like to know what pokemon you guys are using and it's quite annoying when you just use their nicknames - I mean how are we supposed to know what pokemon you're talking about?

Vycksta
20th May 2008, 12:07 PM
Already mentioned them two pages ago. o_o

Anyhoo, I raised Tixylix to level 60 and Halliaraya became the 9th level 100... a very long way to go to eclipse the 107 I had on Silver. Went to Canalave City to get rid of Fly and then back to Pastoria to teach her Agility so voila, that's her moveset done. She's now boxed and Verimyn is now out as my Flyer until he becomes level 100 then that move'll be replaced. Going for the standard "Great Wall" moveset of Rest/Sleep Talk/Will-O-Wisp/Dragon Pulse as he's Bold natured. Whoot?

SonicBoom117
20th May 2008, 8:10 PM
Caught a shiny Gyrados yesterday (To bad it was modest natured) :D I've been trying to box every pokemon (So far its going well :D).I was EV training a driflblim in SPATK and Speed.

chinzozak
20th May 2008, 10:46 PM
I decided to take another 6 pokemon, and train them all to level 55, and then defeat the elite four *already did this twice before*. This time I am using pokemon I had in my box that I used earlier, but then just left them in the box. They are:

Confudo(Golduck) level 40
Foghat(Sandlash) level 46
Danzig(Camerupt) level 40
Charap(Chatot) level 40
Anton(Bibarel) level 34
Bastiodon(not named yet) level 30

Currently leveling Bibarel.

Vycksta
20th May 2008, 11:06 PM
Teliyu's EV trained in HP and speed, just attack to go... and she's currently level 40, I think. When she gets Ice Shard I shall evolve her into a Weavile, then start training Verimyn.

Still can't shake off the plan to eventually raise a Gorebyss. o_o

Mystify
20th May 2008, 11:50 PM
Already mentioned them two pages ago. o_o

Think about it realistically - in a 27 page thread, do you really think people are going to guess your Pokemon names on on page 25? Especially when the topic gets longer.

I mean of course you don't HAVE to put the names of your Pokemon in your posts, it'd just make it easier for me if you did. ;P

Trying to hatch a good natured IV'd Mudkip.

Hatched about twenty so far, only two have the nature I want, and the first one I tested had terrible IV's.

I'm trying out the second now, hopefully this one is a bit better.

halcyonXlll
21st May 2008, 12:48 AM
I'm going to all the Legendaries that I haven't caught yet in Diamond, and SRing at each one until I get them with good IVs.
So far i've just caught Regigigas, Adamant nature and the IVs - 30 / 30 / 21 / 31 / 26 / 17, which is good enough.. Speed's a bit average, but whatever ~

I'm going to try either Uxie or Azelf next..
Oh, and I caught a couple of Shiny Beldum in a Poké Radar chain the other day.

Draknir
21st May 2008, 3:54 AM
Gave up on Getting a Shining Giratina. The First one(Not Shining) I caught was horrible. Its IV's were 3/16/5/2/26/3. All but Sp.Def were bad. Decided to train my Team from Diamond that I have had in my Pearl since August 23rd to lv.100 so when I go on vacation, I can beat my friends' teams into dust. In fact, I can probably do it now.:rolleyes:

firewall
21st May 2008, 6:19 AM
Well this week I bred some gligars to give out on the forums. I spent a bit of time searching for a lucky egg but didn't find it yet. Also, I bred a shuppet from a banette someone left me. It hatched with all the same moves the parent knew at lv.52! It is female btw. Also, I finally caught mespirit. I hadn't really devoted myself to catching it so I just let it roam while I went about my business all this time, attacking it when we crossed paths. A few days ago I got her HP down into the red so I threw an ultra ball. It failed, she fled. The next time I met up with it, I threw one ultra ball and caught it successfully. That was good!

aerisLana
21st May 2008, 10:48 AM
I just leveled my Honchkrow into 100, which makes it my 4th lv. 100 Pokemon. I'm now leveling my Gallade, Ninetails, Glaceon & the rest of my team to 100. I really want to raise Glaceon coz I'm so jealous about May's Glaceon! =((

I went to the Underground, and eventually found a Skull Fossil. I still don't know how to do the Spiritomb quest; the one wherein you'll have to look for a certain person. Ah well, I hope I can do that eventually.

Dragon trainer
21st May 2008, 10:58 AM
went mining this morning and found the diamond fossil so now have my 6th pokemon now i have to evolve it and train it to l36.

I'm quite chuffed with this.

so next tasks is to train it up.

Vycksta
21st May 2008, 11:56 AM
*yawns*

I did fully EV train Teliyu in attack... but I was a prat and switched off before saving, which is a lesson to be learned; never raise your Pokemon when it's 3 am and you can hardly keep your eyes open! So there's still 50 EV's to go then i'll raise her to level 60, evolve her and then start on Verimyn's EV training. By that time Vaurien and Suzuriin should be level 100 so I can crack on with Seikrats and Nahonal...

I wait a month for some new level 100's and I get five at once. Can't be bad. :}

Ryuu-Anima
21st May 2008, 10:10 PM
^.^ Happy days are here again... I caught my first Radar shiny last night.... at around 9:10 pm. Shiny Snorunt, on a chain of three. I was actually aiming to try for a Delibird, because they were swarming yesterday, but I didn't realize you could chain for Snorunt. I had thought you needed to hatch them. (knowing that would have saved me a lot of trouble when i needed a Froslass.)The chain broke at four, but I got a female shiny out of it, so everything's good! :thumbsup:

halcyonXlll
21st May 2008, 10:32 PM
^ Congrats on finding a Shiny so early in the chain :D

I've been collecting Beldum eggs, and then hatching them all, looking for a superior successor to my current Metagross that I migrated from Emerald when I first got D/P.

It's IVs are - 15 / 31 / 29 / 28 / 31 / 23, with an Adamant nature.

Annd these are some of the Adamant Beldum I hatched..

1: 17 / 31 / 29 / 28 / 31 / 10
2: 22 / 31 / 24 / 28 / 20 / 23
3: 14 / 27 / 30 / 28 / 31 / 27
4: 27 / 31 / 10 / 25 / 31 / 23

Number 3 is at least somewhat better, so i'll replace my Metagross with it in the Day-Care to see what it an do with my Flawless Attack/good IVed Adamant Ditto. I think i'm going to have to rely completely on luck for the HP IVs though..

:-)

quixestic
22nd May 2008, 12:56 AM
In order:

Got national dex.
Migrated pokemon over from all five GBA games of mine.
Beat the elite four.

Now sort of just wandering aimlessly about + breeding. :p

Thinking of attempting some great, planned breeding scheme when it comes to IV/EVs, but doubt I have the patience for it.

Knatnuks~Skuntank
22nd May 2008, 4:54 AM
Just did a boredom Pokemon League run to get some exp didn't win but wasn't trying at all.
I want to go and get the trio and Giratina so i can complete my national dex and transfer all of my old pokemon on to it and replace Rapidash with Magmortar.
Also caught a level 29 skuntank which is weird because they evolve at level 34 i thought this kind of thing was fixed.

firewall
22nd May 2008, 7:40 AM
I let my monferno evolve today. I had him, Virgil, since november when someone gave me an egg they didn't want for something I was giving away free. I was delighted with the chimchar and have raised it off and on. Sometimes I am so busy with other goals I don't get them trained quickly but then I do switch quite a lot.

After a bit of searching over the past 2 days I finally found a chansey holding a lucky egg! I had been using Inferi's (my shuppet) frisk ability to see the item held and switched over to Calypso (ambipom) who knows thief to obtain the item.

Lucky egg for me!

Aesir22
22nd May 2008, 9:08 AM
Pearl:
Won a exp. share at the lottery.
Battled the E4 2 times, and several other trainers and 7 star restaurant.
Went Underground and found a few fossils and 2 odd keystones.
Went to the mansion and tried to chain Porygon and Eevee, but both chains keep breaking early with no shinies. And it takes a lot of time to find a new porygon or eevee to start a new chain.

Vycksta
22nd May 2008, 11:56 AM
Teliyu's now fully EV trained, evolved and at level 60; her moveset is Swords Dance/Night Slash/Ice Shard/Brick Break. Also started EV training Verimyn and gave him the move Dragon Pulse... oh yeah, got Teliyu the Gorgeous-Royal Ribbon too. Second Pokemon to have that after Cream.

As for that Gorebyss I keep prattling on about? Going to raise one. Eventually. :}

Dark FireBird
22nd May 2008, 4:06 PM
pearl: finally got some berries from the plants i planted about 5 days ago- i wish the rare 1's wouldn't take sooo long to grow! >.< did a few trades.

diamond: have been hunting for good synchronisers, so now have 1/4 of a box full of most natures. also started doing a lot of chaining again recently (hence why i wanted some synchers!). 2 days ago i caught a shiny sentret at a chain of 9 (after so many failed attempts) and yesterday i caught a shiny elekid at 38 while i was re-stocking on electrizers for trades (thank you theifing Banette! <3). both chains broke shortly after i got those shinies. currently hunting growlithe and gastly.
also doing a few trades and maybe going to have a go at the battle tower for a break from chaining.

edit: checked the iv's of the pokemon i'm intending to use for my new water team, but the only 1 with possibly useable 1's is mudkip- the rest suck! T_T back to breeding for me again. also checked some of my shinies and my adamant tauros has 30 in attack, nothing to write home about in the other stats though.

edit 2: currently EV training Shinsai (mudkip) in Def.

aerisLana
23rd May 2008, 10:19 AM
I finally have the time to level my Glaceon. I tried to copy May's Glaceon in terms of the movepool, and I already let it learn Ice Beam. I still don't have any TM for Shadow Ball, that's why I'ma try to go to Battle Tower & raise my BP points. I'm also planning to level some of the Pokemon in my PC who have high EVs if I get bored with my current team.

SharpedoX
23rd May 2008, 3:51 PM
I've been raising my Adamant Pupitar and my Timid Staryu for the Battle Tower. Picked my EV reducing berries from the trees near Floaroma Town and bought for my new Pupitar the Gorgeous Ribbon and the Royal Ribbon (I don't plan to spend all my money on the Royal Gorgeous Ribbon...).

Battled the people near the the Seven Star Restaurant and got my Pupitar to level 33.

Caught a Smoochum and evolved it to Jynx and also hatched a Spinarak egg for the dex entry.

Checked the swarm and it was Drowzee on route 215. Gonna catch one and evolve it to Hypno.

razor fire
23rd May 2008, 3:56 PM
diamond:
got alakazam to level 60. same as with infernape.
drifblim and drapion are now level 50.
while lucario is still at level 45.
still looking for a 6th team member.
currently walking through the victory road.

pearl: bought the Gorgeous Royal ribbon for my dragonite.

Absoltastic
23rd May 2008, 7:33 PM
I just finished EV training my Honchkrow, and I am now raising it to a higher level. I am also uncontrollably leveling up my Ninetales and Abomasnow. After they are all at favorable levels, I will send them to PBR and use them in my trainer pass. That's pretty much all for now.

Falco320
23rd May 2008, 9:05 PM
well my ds broke and i cant really play but i am getting myself a darkrai.

Vycksta
24th May 2008, 12:23 PM
*is also getting an event Darkrai* I'm off to Dallas on Wednesday and on the Sunday i'm off to the TRU there with the girl i'm meeting up with. :}

Anyways, I have been slowly and painfully EV training Verimyn. I say that cause I hate raising Pokemon in HP and defence... yep, the Giratina needs both. Defence is done and HP is about two thirds here. Bloody Bidoofs. *randomly smites one* I'm also sorting out a bunch of Pokemon to transfer and a bunch of Pokemon I can EV train on the plane to Dallas as it's a 10 hour flight. Which i'm excited about. *clings to a Sneasel and squeeeeeees*

rekreatur
24th May 2008, 2:24 PM
Watered/planted/picked up berries and took a rest from all that Skarmory breeding. I decided to chain Buneary, the chain started like 5 minutes ago so it isn't high yet. Tomorrow I'll breed Skarmories again. -.-

Kalosian
24th May 2008, 6:15 PM
Pearl: Going to do a trade with Diamond soon, since I need some Pokemon for breeding there. Then, I may try the Battle Tower again.
Diamond: Caught 16 Dittos, trying to get a Timid one with good IVs. Currently checking the IVs, and the one with the best IVs will be used for breeding.

quixestic
24th May 2008, 7:57 PM
Raised a couple of Mareep I bred to level 10 via the Daycare and inputted their stats into the IV-finding out calculator on both Serebii/Psypoke .. both came up with same values but I don't know if this is good/bad? @_@;;

lvl 10 Calm Mareep
(Capable of taking hits.)
HP: 0-9
Atk: 30-31
Def: 30-31
Sp. Atk: 0-9
Sp.Def: 10-19
Spd: 30-31

lvl 10 Quiet Mareep
(Mischievious)
HP: 20-29
Atk: 10-19
Def: 10-19
Sp. Atk: 30-31
Sp. Def: 0-9
Spd: 0-9

The first one's looking good, but Ampharos is supposedly best Quiet, like the second one ... and it has (near) perfect IVs for special attack.

D:

Maybe I'll raise both and see how they turn out, or something. *new at this*

Overwhelming Latios
24th May 2008, 10:16 PM
Firstly, I bred Umbreon with Ditto(Calm with Everstone). Then after about 15 eggs, I finally found not only female, but also Calm. After that, I bred Eevee(Calm with Everstone) and Skitty(with Wish). Then, the first egg hatched into Eevee. The nature is Calm with Wish. And its IVs turned out not good. D:

Senor Finaleze
25th May 2008, 8:23 PM
Well, I'm just levelling stupid Heracross to level 55. nineteen levels away! :D After that I'll probably take on the battle tower thing to get a choice scarf and then I'll get back to breeding. But what? :(

Kyogre35
25th May 2008, 9:32 PM
Diamond: I chained yesterday and got one shiny Shellos, and one shiny Ponyta in the 27th part of the chain :) but broke right after :(. Also I'm breeding for a good IV Skarmory but all the one's I hatch arn't very good.

Pearl: I'm going to restart Pearl to give me something else to do. And I'm going to pick Turtwig.

Senor Finaleze
26th May 2008, 12:51 AM
I'm down to six levels left! Ohmygosh so excited. Haven't decided yet. Thought about breeding Weavile, but I have a lot of physical attackers and very few special attackers. :( But Weavile is definitely in the near future.

EDIT:I. AM. DONE. Moving onto something else.

LightingKimba
26th May 2008, 2:50 AM
I beat three people today, ALMOST released my shiny Lopunny, and accidently hatched a shiny Shinx. My day went from kinda good to bad. :'(

aerisLana
26th May 2008, 11:47 AM
I'm still raising/leveling my "May's" Glaceon, and it's already at lv. 60. It already knows Mirror Coat, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam & Ice Shard (maybe I should change Ice Shard, but it became helpful in some ways)... I'm also going to 100 my Gallade now, since it's already at 99. Then after Gallade comes Ninetails, at lv. 94.

skylight
26th May 2008, 12:55 PM
After I caught a Larvitar, I found out that 3 in party had Pokerus. It's the first time it happened to me. I passed the Pokerus to most of my pokemon. Now I'm training a Larvitar I just bred.

Drakorn
26th May 2008, 1:30 PM
Pearl; Yesterday at 15:07. No Shinies yet good IVs! I went to go Shiny Hunting with my friend at Valley Windworks to look for a shiny Pachirisu. I've had no luck though so I moved on to Eterna Forest... no luck there either, so I went to Snow point, walked to the route just before it and found a Snorunt, so I started PokeRadar-ing and failed after 4 Snorunts, so I moved to Route 228 (Above the Resort Area - The sandstorm route) and was PokeRadar-ing there and found a Vibrava, I caught it and checked his IVs, it had 30 in 3 of them, 28 in 2 of them and 22 in Speed. So I'm now really happy.
Diamond; Today at 10:15. Started again: Yeah so I thought of starting again on my Diamond to get yet..another Dialga with the OT as John, not Jonh. (I didn't know I had the typo until I noticed when I was saving after Dialga!) My beginner pokemon that I am getting is Piplup, however, I'm going to see if I can get a female one and call it Draknixia.

SkittyOnWailord
26th May 2008, 2:33 PM
After SRing for a good Darkrai on my Japanese Pearl, (The Ranger 2 Darkrai) I got a +SPD natured one with a 31 in SPD on my 2nd try. It's other IVs weren't very good so I didn't keep it.

In other news, my Korean Pearl was shipped today. I'll be getting it in about 3 days. Korean nicknames here I come.:p

Senor Finaleze
26th May 2008, 6:10 PM
Bold #79 Slowpoke: 30 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 31 / 20 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

It has a chance of HP electric 70 as long as the attack is 23/27/31 and the special attack is 22/26.
Don't know how many eggs it was exactly, but I think it was the fifteenth egg.

Kass
27th May 2008, 4:51 AM
Yesterday my swarm was Smoochum. I chained them reasonably well, but it broke to a Medicham (I think?) at like 23. : P That makes it my second-highest chain so far, next to 29 Bidoof. I suck royally.

Connor69
27th May 2008, 9:26 AM
Pearl: Well i smashed the elite four a couple of days ago and got right to work on getting as many Lvl 100s as i could. So far my team consists of.

Empoleon: Lvl 100
Swampert: Lvl 100
Dragonite: Lvl 86
Charizard: Lvl 79
Swellow: Lvl 57
Bagon: Lvl 5

Lol at Bagon, anyways, i destroyed the battle tower until that Tycoon bloke showed up, i got beaten. Deciding to head to Stark Mountain to train with that Buck guy. I am yet to see a shiny after Defeating 7900 pokemon. Thats a record for me, i usually reset.

Kaasuti
27th May 2008, 11:38 AM
Just reached sunyshore city, Decided to put some stcikers on my pokeballs, how exciting!

My pokemon are as follows.
Donton - Torterra - Lv45
Mobboss - honchkrow - lv43
Ladyblue - Luxray - lv43
Hawk - Staraptor - lv43
Horus - lucario - lv43
Flare - Rapidash - lv43

Doing alot more leveling before i go any further, i love vs seeker... huzzah!

Vycksta
27th May 2008, 11:39 AM
I'm still EV training my Giratina, Verimyn. Partly down to still hating EV training in HP, partly cause i'm sorting out my trip to Dallas. Which i'm very excited for.

I've also been planting and watering a lot of berries and getting more ribbons for Teliyu, the Weavile. On top of that I have been sorting out EV spreads and movesets for three Pokemon; Seikrats (( Gyarados )), Nahonal (( Latias )) and Luzhniki (( Lucario )) as i'm on the plane for 10 hours straight. Dammit, all of them need HP EV's. xD;;;

That's it really. Hopefully i'll have more to say in a week.

Aesir22
27th May 2008, 8:33 PM
Pearl:
tried chaining a lot, but not much luck till today.
Caught 2 shiny zubat. 1 evolved in golbat..the other is a Crobat now.
Golbat, female, mild, often scatters things, inner focus
Crobat, male, relaxed, very finicky, inner focus.
Gave them both pokerus.
Went to the underground searching for items.
Hatched 40 more riolu eggs ( no shiny yet).

Transferred shiny Buneary, roserade, golbat and crobat to my diamond game for storage

kawaii serebii
28th May 2008, 8:53 AM
Picked all my Berries and decided to just plant a few to exchange for accessories. Brought Ore (Golem) to train in Survival area while hatching a Piplup egg (I had such high hopes that it was a shiny T__T) Fished for Corphish in Celestic Town. Ditched my mission in catching Eevees, I could always reset the Pokemon in the Trophy garden. Swarm of the day was Natu, but I have not reached Route 224 yet. Training the Eevee Bebe gave to evolve into an Espeon. Looking for a second third generation cartridge to Pal Park starters and legendaries over

aerisLana
28th May 2008, 9:39 AM
I'm still leveling the rest of my team, but I'm more focused on leveling my Gallade, Salamence, Glaceon & Ninetails. I'm planning to level my Yanmega/Starmie/Gardevoir next. (I can't decide) I'm still thinking if I made the right decision for Glaceon, since I changed its Ice Shard into Hail. ><

Kaasuti
28th May 2008, 11:31 AM
I had fun yesterday, My Donton (torterra) completely wiped out volkners team with earthquake, i was happy about that.

My team hasn't changed much....
Donton - lv 46
Mobboss - lv43
Ladyblue - lv 43
Hawk - lv43
Horus - lv43
Flare - lv43

I think i may spend today training up my team, i at least want them in their lv50's before i start headin towards the pokemon league.

ARPokemonMaster
28th May 2008, 1:46 PM
Somehow got onto an unbreakable Golduck chain. Took mega risks and still got up to 102 without hardly trying before getting bored and flying away. Caught four shiny golduck along the way. Checked the IVs of one and it came out with and attack of 31, a special attack of 29-30, special defense of 28-29 and defense of 22. Pretty good until you take a look at speed 10-11 and HP 0. Still might train it up to be ultimate all or nothing attacker.

Ninjitsu15
29th May 2008, 5:35 AM
On my new Pearl version, I got to Eterna City.

Also traded some babies from Diamond over to Pearl--Aipom, Chimchar, Turtwig, Spiritomb, Gible, and Cranidos.

Working on training the babies up to Staravia and Prinplup's levels.

(I also picked the girl, since I was tired of being the scrawny male XD)

PKMN Legend Anthony
29th May 2008, 1:11 PM
Im curretnly Soft Reseting for a High Iv'd Timid Azelf. So far ive gotten 30/1/15/18/30/24

If only it waslnt for the poor SATK :(

EDIT: 21/2/15/26/29/29 score :D

Carol
29th May 2008, 7:07 PM
Guess what? Today I breeded a shiny Chansey! It also has a Bold Nature and Natural Cure! The only problem are the IV"s:

Chansey - #113 (Bold)
HP: 15 - 16
Att: 15 - 18
Def: 10 - 14
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 20 - 23
Speed: 17 - 19

Really a bummer...But I really love the shiny Blissey :P

tee tee
30th May 2008, 12:05 AM
Been catching Dittos and suprisingly the first few a caught had the main natures I really wanted! Some of them came with good characteristics!

Timid- Capable of taking hits(Not good at all for this nature!)
Naive- Likes to thrash about(Very good!)
Relaxed- Good endurance(Good!)
Jolly- Good perseverance(Meh!)

I am going to do an Iv battle to ensure the Ivs so I can see if these will be good breeding partners in the near future!

firestar319
30th May 2008, 2:13 AM
Right now, I'm training my Persian and Jolteon. I figured that I might go outside the box and train a pokemon I don't usually see on wifi. I'm also making poffins so I can totally dominate the Pokemon Contests. Espeon is sure to lead me to victory!

FlawedDeception
30th May 2008, 3:22 AM
I am currently treking through the harsh blizzard on my way to Lake Acuity to battle Team Galactic. My current team is:

Starmie Lv42
Roserade L41
Staraptor Lv42
Gabite Lv40
Gallade Lv42 (<-- shiny :D)

Sephiroth_Strife
30th May 2008, 3:47 AM
I finally got my Crobat! It evolved four levels after my little Zubat had become a Golbat. Level 26! I'm so happy, and apparently it is too!
I'm now training to face the third gym leader. (I started over a while ago, so I'm not too far into the game)
Still have no idea what chaining is or how you do it.

Aesir22
30th May 2008, 11:32 AM
Pearl:
Went underground again..found several fossils.
Battled several trainers and defeated the E4 3times.
Tried chaining Eevee, but chains broke before reaching 20..no shiny
Currently hatching Riolus. Some Riolus will be put on the GTS.

Kaasuti
30th May 2008, 12:04 PM
Well, today i'm on the road to the pokemon league!

Pokemon are now:

Mobboss - lv47
Donton - lv46
Ladyblue - lv46
Horus - lv47
Flare - lv 45
and my staraptor (lv47) is currently in my pc, i needed buizel to rock smash,surf and waterfall me to the pokemon league.

aerisLana
30th May 2008, 4:16 PM
Woot~ I finally leveled my Sovereign (Gallade) to lv. 100! Now that it's already 100, I decided to stop playing it for a while, and I switched it to Illuminae (Cresselia). My target is to still level my team up to lv. 100; my Suzuna (Lapras) is just so slow... ><

Senor Finaleze
30th May 2008, 7:53 PM
Started breeding kabuto. Haven't hatched anything yet. I need to EV slowpoke still, but I will after I finish Kabuto, and possibly a few other projects after that where I'll go on an epic EVing frenzy. :P

R_N
31st May 2008, 12:45 AM
Been busy evovling my pokemons. Only 50 or so more till I have them all, and only a few of the slow evolvers left.
Today, I've been trying to make a Buneary happy so it'd evolve (of course), but no matter what I do, it refuses to get happy.
Which is weird because I keep it in front of my party, walked around a lot, used it in battles, leveled it up in battles, fed it some poffins, used it in a super contest, walked it around in Amity Square/Park (can't remember which, heh) for a while, and gave it a massage and yet not one heart.
And that was all with the soothe bell, by the way.
gralalskfalsjhfakhlkagh

Gamefreak501
31st May 2008, 7:07 AM
Been training up Pokemon, evolving some of my guys who were migrated. It is tedious work but the rewards are very rewarding. Overall I've been busy.

Senor Finaleze
31st May 2008, 7:31 AM
Adamant #140 Kabuto: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 30 / 28

Seriously. So lucky lately. BUT I FORGOT EGG MOVES. -_-
Moving onto crawdaunt.

arceus03
31st May 2008, 4:21 PM
Playing Pearl now.
Soft resetted some times until on the 4th try (IIRC) got a Calm Piplup xD

Current update:
Beat Gardenia, got Forest Badge, Grass Knot and the Bike. Now Grass Knot is in Prinplup's moveset. Now plundering through the TV station to level up Pokemon.

Current team:
Prinplup (Calm xD ) L30 -Planning to train until it learns Brine over BubbleBeam..
Starly (Lax) L28 - Only for the sake of Brave Bird on Crobat soon ^^
Bronzor (Bold) L20 - Still in training... Not much to be said..

rekreatur
31st May 2008, 4:39 PM
Watered/planted/plucked berries and went to the lottery corner (didn't win anything). I'm still breeding for a Skarmory with decent IVs for Amonitas. Those birds just don't want to have good IVs! I wanted to take a break from all that breeding and went to chain Skitty (it was my swarm) but the chain broke at 32. Now breeding Skarmories again.

tyranitar.armaldo
31st May 2008, 6:13 PM
Bred and raised the final memeber of my No1 team, Snorlax. I also managed to get Wifi, fought someone and when I beat his bulkydos (bulky garyados) with my suicune he turned off lol. Now my Wifi wont work >:(.

Umbreon-dana
31st May 2008, 7:46 PM
Caught a Ditto. :)
Recently I got the few Poketch apps I was missing, now I have 1-20. :D
Later I'm going to try to get some Smeargles, hopefully I'll get a male.
Bought a bunch of mulch, so I can grow berries faster when I get Feebas.
Next I'm going to get some of the GBAInsertion Pokemon. Then I might start breeding for contests.

Champion Jared 14
31st May 2008, 11:10 PM
I'm SO HAPPY right now.

I'm glad that I finally went to my first nintendo event, and it was in Michigan! And even better, it wasn't a Toys R Us store near Detroit!! It was also a Kids R Us store too, but that's not important. I got there at about 1:30, and there was virtually NO line there. I saw like, only one guy with a DS, and I was like where's the receptionist person in charge, and the big machine?

Then, I had to read the instructions, and turn my DS on. It was soo easy to use. I got to get it from this, Rise Of Darkrai, (I'm guessing the movie title?) and received it. Went to the Canalave poke mart, and got it.

My Darkrai is basful natured, quick-tempered, OT Alamos (spelling) cherish ball, holding enigma berry, spacial rend and roar of time, I guess it really worked out, I'm so happy right now.

VTUSH
1st June 2008, 2:26 AM
did about an hour of SRing on azelf in the hope to get a shiny one.
Then checked my swarm which is doduo :(
now i am sorting out my PC box making it more organised since i have so many pokes and i hate releasing them.

Hakajin
1st June 2008, 3:52 AM
Went to Toys'R'Us and got Darkrai, then reset until I got a modest one. Planted the Enigma berry that it was holding. Also evolved my Doduo and Seel.

Shiny Magmortar
1st June 2008, 4:22 AM
Did some IV breeding and got a little bit successful... Went to Toys 'R' Us today and downloaded a Darkrai to each, my Diamond and Pearl cartridges... SR'ed for a competetive Darkrai, and got a decent one... The other one will be for me to SR for a shiny of...

Elite Four Muadita
1st June 2008, 4:54 AM
Ok this is what i have been up to. Firstly i went to route 207 and chained caterpies with no luck. Then i went to the Toys r Us nearest to me, and at 12:05 me and my brother got our wondercard. so my brother gave me his darkrai for almost all my shinies, and i a SR for a good nature dakrai of my own.

I think thats about it.

Absoltastic
1st June 2008, 5:09 AM
I went to a Toys 'R Us store and got a Darkrai. Then I transported a random crew of grass Pokemon from Emerald (Bellossom, Sunflora) I spent the rest of my time tweaking their movesets and checking my Darkrai's stats.

Senor Finaleze
1st June 2008, 5:29 AM
Really wish I could go to get darkrai, but alas there is no toys 'r' us around me. :( Oh well, I got my wifi to work again(after losing it for like ten hours). I was going to put crawdaunt on hiatus but not anymore. :D

Forretress Fan
1st June 2008, 5:32 AM
beat the E4 with a full fighting team for the first time, been hard to beat Lucian.
National Dex been more completed
And I won a wifi battle

halcyonXlll
1st June 2008, 6:49 AM
I've spent more and more time training recently, but I don't have much to show for it :[
Regigigas is now at Lv. 89. It chews up so many Experience points, and doesn't get even grow half as quick as my other Pokémon.. I forgot how arduous training Legendaries could be ^^;

The other two Pokémon that are being trained, are my Shiny Timid female Espeon, and Shiny Adamant Shedinja, on levels 61 and 41 respectively.
I've been considering renaming my Espeon, as the name I originally gave her doesn't have much meaning anymore :P
But I don't know, i'm kind of used to it now ~

Beyond training, i've been chaining. Skarmory (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/Poke%20Radar%20Shiny%20encounters/Jpegs/Shiny_Skarmory_encounter.jpg), to be precise.
It's been a long time since I last bothered listing my Shiny catches, soo here they are.

Shiny Skarmory catches -
1# Impish male, Sturdy. "Likes to thrash about".
2# Impish male, Keen Eye. "Capable of taking hits".
3# Impish male, Keen Eye. "Highly persistant".
4# Brave male, Sturdy. "Good endurance".
5# Mild male, Sturdy. "Somewhat of a clown". There's almost always a clown amongst my Shiny catches, wonder why? ^^'
6# Impish female, Sturdy. "Loves to eat".
7# Impish female, Sturdy. "Thoroughly cunning".
8# Impish female, Keen Eye. "Likes to relax".
9# Modest female, Sturdy. "Often dozes off".

None of them were particularly wonderful, IV-wise, and the Modest female had 31 in HP and Special Attack :rolleyes:
I've done a few other things as well, like breeding, but nothing worth going into detail about.

Oh, my sister found a random Shiny Wingull on her Pearl version. Lucky :P

Korn Cakes
1st June 2008, 8:09 AM
I finally got all the event-only Pokemon in my dex (Mew and Celebi and such), Got my Darkrai that's docile cause I was in the car and can't remember what natures increase what. My friend and I did the Spiritomb thing even though I have like three already but he hadn't beaten the E4 yet and he wanted one on his team so why not right? I took two of my friends' games with me (to TRU cause I'm a good friend :D) and used one of them last night to do the flag capturing thing to get my bronze trainer card :D. I don't need to check the swarming/backlot Pokemon.... My dex is now at 436 seen and around 360 caught. I STILL don't have any shinies cause I'm too impatient to chain. I might try and get a shiny Eevee tonight or tomorrow to get a shiny Umbreon.... Hell, I might as well just chain for one shiny Eevee for each evolution. Now I'll be migrating, breeding, trading, and everything to finish my dex till Platinum comes out!

EDIT: Ohh, and I've racked up 146 hours on my Diamond and about 20 on FireRed.
What a loser I am haha.

SkittyOnWailord
1st June 2008, 11:40 AM
I went to TRU yesterday and got a few Darkrai. After SRing for 4+ hours I got a good one. What do you guys think? Is it good enough?

Naive
5/21/21/31/13/31

Gilgamesh
1st June 2008, 12:33 PM
I finished EV training my Garchomp. I'm currently searching for a good place to EV-train my Larvitar, but no such luck yet. There was supposed to be a PI at route 214 with three Seaking giving 2 attack EVs each, but I can't find him. :(

arceus03
1st June 2008, 4:40 PM
Finally after many Honey-slatherings I got a Heracros!!! xD Now for he Heart Scales, planning to find three [One for Heracross(Night Slash, then breed w/ Skorupi), one for the soon-I-would-have Drapion (Ice Fang) and another for also soon-I-would-have Crobat (Cross Poison)]. Currntly at Eternia, soon goin to Hearthome.

Current team:
Prinplup L31
Starly L29
Bronzor L25
Yeah, I know it hasn't changed much :\
Oh yeah, Wayward Cave finished :D

Deoxytwo
1st June 2008, 8:13 PM
I went to Toys'R'Us today and picked up the 10th movie Darkrai. After about 30 mins of soft resetting, I got a modest nature. His IVs are not too spectacular (12/6/10/20/26/4) but I plan on EV training him w/ a Chatot anyway. I also started EV training my Spiritomb.

Freakshow
1st June 2008, 10:54 PM
I went to TRU yesterday and got a few Darkrai. After SRing for 4+ hours I got a good one. What do you guys think? Is it good enough?

Naive
5/21/21/31/13/31
>_>
20/23/31/30/3/30 Hasty.
Oh and first reset lol.
So I win :D

Supergodzilla1
1st June 2008, 11:38 PM
I got my Toys'R'Us event Darkrai today. It's got the same moveset as the special Darkrai given away at the Japanese Rise of Darkrai giveaway. Roar of Time and Spacial Rend, you know. It also has the Classic Ribbon and comes with an Enigma Berry.

I feel a tad exclusive don't you think?

Overwhelming Latios
2nd June 2008, 1:28 AM
Recently, I bred and finished Shuckle, Flareon, Furret, and Gastrodon. Shuckle was a BIG pain to EV train. Secondly, I got Darkrai yesterday. Its IVs were above 20. :D And EV trained. Then right now, I'm breeding Drifloon(Modest with Everstone) and Gastly(with Hypnosis). If I get 3 Drifloons, I'll go into an IV Battle and check its IVs at LV 100.

Twilit Dragoon
2nd June 2008, 1:52 AM
Got a few legit TRU Darkrai yesterday in a trade for a few events I had and didn't want. Among the ones I trade for, a Calm and Bold Darkrai. Planning on EV training 1 of them soon.

Couldn't sleep last night, managed to chain 2 shiny Shinx, as well as SRing for Uxie/Turtwig in Pearl. Today I caught a shiny Pachirisu on a chain of 16, and got a shiny Mareep on a chain of 40 as well.

R_N
2nd June 2008, 2:05 AM
Got Darkrai yesterday, and may bring it out later on, but for now it's all about evolving pokemon. I went on a breeding bananza yesterday, and evolved Grimer, Snorunt, and Slowpoke today.
I only have 24 left to get, 14 of which will be Pal Parked over later today. The hardest one to get, currently, will be Kingdra, as the scale is the only evo item I don't have.

Mega Weavile
2nd June 2008, 2:57 AM
No Darkrai for me since I'm not from the USA :(. I'm just SRing for Drifloon now, currently at 175 SRs. Today I made 134 of the 175, but I won't have much time durring the week, so I think it'll take some time for me to get my Shiny Drifloon.

Ikito
2nd June 2008, 9:16 AM
Trained Bayleef into Meganium and trained it and Typhlosion to level 50 to use in battle tower.

pit-fall
2nd June 2008, 9:40 AM
I transfered a bunch of Pokemon from my Ruby and my brother's Firered and Emerald. Some notable ones include: Flygon lv. 77, Flygon lv. 60, Vibravas Lv. 43 and 37, Blaziken lv. 60, Articunos lv. 53 and 55, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, Charizard, Dragonite, Blastoise, and Bulbasaur.

My brother bought a used Diamond and it had a Torterra, Machamp, Garchomp, Crobat, Skuntank, Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, and Golem; which he agreed to let me trade to my Pearl. They were decent levels, but had horrible movesets.

I am also breeding a Squirtle to have Aqua Jet and Aqua Ring for my brother when he restarts the Diamond, and a Bulbasaur with Seed Bomb and Skull Bash for when I restart mine. My cousin is going to use Charmander.

NotChip
2nd June 2008, 10:17 AM
I bred a new Scizor (well Scyther who then evolved into a Scizor), this one is adamant and has a nice 198 attack at level 50 which would have made it my second most strongest Pokemon for attack - my Metagross with 204 was my most strongest.

Now you see that I used pass tense in there, that's because I also decided to train up a Rhyperior (a second one) this one is once again another adamant Pokemon to go to my already large collection. When it was just a Rhydon I noticed that its attack was rivaling my Metagross and I knew that when it evolved it'll get more stronger - could this be, could this beat my Metagross in attack? At level 50 it ended up with a repsectable 210 attack! My Metagross went green with envy!
The points may only be different by a small amount but having access to 2 STAB moves such as Earthquake and Rock wrecker, he is one hell of a brute. I call Rock wrecker his final smash :D

My Metagross ended up with 398 attack at level 100 just 2 short of 400. This new Rhyperior is sure to adventure to a place where non of my Pokemon have gone before, to the 400's of attack.

DoubleJG3288
2nd June 2008, 12:08 PM
Got 2 TRU Darkrais today, one for myself and the other one which I will most likely surprise my girlfriend with.

This Darkrai event has sparked my interest in Pokemon once again, thus being the reason why it's 3AM and I'm still on PBR doing random wifis (I still need the Rayquaza pass).

Draknir
2nd June 2008, 2:37 PM
Diamond: Started over in April and traded over a Turtwig egg and a Chimchar Egg, and forgot about it when I got PMD2. Over a month later, I hatched the Eggs and got them to the last goal for levels(it was 8, now its 18). My Piplup evolved when I was trying to get Mystery Gift(I was in a hurry, so my Highest level is 16, second highest 9) to get Darkrai. The Darkrai is Adamant

Pearl: Recently started Chaining in order to get a shining. Been Failing to even break 12.;_; Now I am just chaining in hopes of chaining Magby on Route 227 in order to get several Magmarizers(At least 4(2 for me and 2 to trade for 2 Electirizers)). Started Training to a certain level(70), and so far 1/6 of my team has reached it(My starter, a Torterra), but another is really Close(An Electivire). I also got Darkrai. Its Serious and the 6th Member of my Team.

buttbug
2nd June 2008, 2:56 PM
Just started over in my Pokemon Pearl. I wanted to put some Pokemon in my team that I never used before, and my team now exists of Empoleon, Crobat, Medicham, Misdreavus, Tropius and Bibarel (He's an exception, but I need to dump my HM's SOMEWHERE ^^). Also cought a Shiny Geodude with the worst Nature ever (Timid <<) a little while ago on this version...
Anyway, I've been training for a while now because my Pokemon are ~level 32 now while the other random trainers also have Pokemon at that level about now... Want my Pokemon to be level 40 before I continue! :D

In Diamond, I'm getting closer to finishing my National Dex, but nothing else really happened here... Still trying to get an Explosion TM in the Game Corner...

treetad
2nd June 2008, 3:32 PM
Got a TRU darkrai, and gave it a lucky egg. Training my Timid Gabite, and will soon start chaining for snorunt. Currently trying to get Cresselia. now I am heading to the pokemart, getting some ultra balls.

Plusle Frontier
2nd June 2008, 4:18 PM
Damn you Americans and your Darkrai.
Finally got a Beedrill(yeah, I am that lazy).
Probably gonna start breeding Octillery now.

Grei
2nd June 2008, 5:26 PM
Lesse...
I competed in the Battle Tower, then failed;
I finally evolved my Rhydon with the GTS glitch;
I caught Heatran (finally) and trained my pokemon in Stark Mountain;
I bred a Wynaut, Munchlax, Chimchar, Chikorita, and two Riolu eggs;

...so, nothing major. ^^;

Rokroad
2nd June 2008, 5:38 PM
Restarted Diamond

Choose Male, called Charlie.
Called my rival Brick.

•Moonbeam•
2nd June 2008, 5:47 PM
I manged to get my hands on a lovely natured and cloned-free Miltank for my Wi-Fi Team. Speaking about Wi-Fi Team, I've been training mines. Although, I'm still hatching eggs for a good natured Bagon. (Which will evolve into a Salamence)

I also caught a Steelix, Chansey (With a Lucky Egg˜), Espeon and Leafeon. I really wanted a Chansey with a Lucky Egg. Too bad it doesn't really have the best nature.

I also managed to force my brother to start a new game, so that I could get his Dialga, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Jirachi and stuff. Now I have all the legendaries. It's a shame that some of them are hacked.

And that's about it. Also, I'm chaining Ralts and Shinx.

Twilit Dragoon
2nd June 2008, 7:16 PM
Slathered a couple honey trees in Diamond, one gave me a Wurmple, bleh, but the other gave me a Cherubi. It is the first time I've ever seen a Cherubi in a Honey Tree. I'm currently SRing for a shiny one, it'll be nice to get one today. The shiny Mareep I caught yesterday was Lax, my Quiet synch failed me.

Later on, I'm going to plant one the Enigma berries I got from my Darkrai, as well as an Apicot berry.

EDIT: Got a shiny Cherubi from the honey tree in less than 900 SR's.

Elite Four Muadita
2nd June 2008, 7:26 PM
Well i got a Pokemon diamond as a late birthday present so now i have two O.o i am going to start it later today. i finally got a timid Darkrai by SR, so i am really happy =). I picked the enigma berries and i am searching for the stupid fish, Feebas. I want to catch one thats why havent gone to the GTS. Finally, i am going to start a scramble challange for my Pokemon Diamond 2.

purple-tangerine
2nd June 2008, 7:37 PM
I've been training up for the Pokemon League lately (I'm almost ready) but I decided to get a couple more pokemon. I traded my Stunky for a Squirtle, which is now evolved into a Wartortle. I'm not gonna evolve him into a Blastoise, Wartortle is cooler. And I put my Riolu on the GTS and got a Japanese Munchlax, which I haven't done anything with yet.

Oh, and I was using a friend's AR on the bus the other day, and I was messing around with the "walk anywhere" hack. I accidentally ran into Shaymin, and caught it. It's been a pretty productive week. :P

Arpa
2nd June 2008, 7:46 PM
I caught Giratina....with a HEAL BALL. However, this insane feat was wasted because the Giratina did not have the nature and IVs I was aiming for. I doubt I'm gonna keep trying again until I catch competitive battle worthy Giratina with a heal ball. I'm not that insane XD.

Asphalizo
2nd June 2008, 8:00 PM
I recently finished palparking all 386 from 3rd gen over on to my Pearl game. This brings my pokedex count up to about 450+ so far. I'll be working on getting the last 30+ this week. I manage to grab two Darkrai this past weekend one of which was Modest.

Luxray_Masta_211
2nd June 2008, 8:04 PM
You lucky americans, getting the darkrai...

Pearl: Trained Dratini from lv. 15 to lv. 52. Also caught an Adamant Pinsir, which I'm not EV training, but is currently at lv. 61. Once Dragonair evolves, I'm gonna focus on getting my Mismagius and Lucario to lv. 100. I'm also gonna chain for Mareep.

SonicBoom117
3rd June 2008, 2:06 AM
Completely EV trained (Speed 252,SP ATK 252 and HP 6)my Alamos Darkrai and nows its at level 62. I'm also leveing up my Shedninja and Ninjask to lvl 100. Hatching Swinub eggs for the best IVs and Nature

ArchangelUnmei
3rd June 2008, 4:27 AM
Friend of mine is getting Pearl soon. Jigglypuff is her favorite, so I've been breeding them to get her one with decent IVs and egg moves as a 'starter'.

After I finish that, I'll probably hatch more Vulpix eggs and pray for a shiny. Darn me and not having LeafGreen....

arceus03
3rd June 2008, 9:20 AM
Oh noe, I reached Solaceon and Starly is not yet 37. I know it's too early for 37, even Prinplup is just 31. But I do so want to have a Crobat (At least, Golbat) to help in the third gym w/ Brave Bird ^^ (Prinplup's Peck is nothing much, and I can't rely on Bronzor's Extrasensory too much). So my plan is actually to battle all those trainers I've left out (I left out quite a lot of trainers because I'm planning to train Riolu and Skorupi using them) until maybe Starly is 34 and waste 3 Rare Candies on him... I know I'll regret this someday but for the sake of Brave Bird on Crobat... --;

Oh yeah, having trouble finding Heart Scales, I need them for Heracross (to breed Night Slash onto Skorupi).... At least, ONE. The other two (for the soon Crobat, Cross Poison and the soon Drapion, Ice Fang) I think I'll try my luck w/ stealing them from Luvdiscs after the E4... TT

aerisLana
3rd June 2008, 12:51 PM
I decided to catch a female Hippopotas, then turn it into a female Hippodown. (I want it for some reasons) First, I tried to find one in Ruin Maniac's cave. But, no luck, since all of that popped out are just some useless Geodudes, and ONLY 1 Hippopotas, which was a male. "-_- When I realized that I was wasting time, I decided to catch a female Hippodown instead in the desert in Battle Island.

Hunting the female Hippodown was a b---h, because Cacturne & Dugtrio kept popping out. After meeting two of those (I killed the first encounter because Cresselia's Slash became Critical. "-____-), I finally caught one; FINALLY!!

Then, after Hippodown F, Kabutops was next. Unfortunately, looking for a Dome Fossil is a b---h too, so I wasn't able to dig any fossils. (except for the Claw Fossil).

Ah well, back to training my team again.

NotChip
3rd June 2008, 3:58 PM
I trained up that new Rhyperior of mine to level 100 and seen its final stats.

HP: 423
Attack: 414
Defense: 298
Sp.Attack: 128? (not used)
Sp.Defense: 132? (may be lower but its higher then his Sp.Attack)
Speed: 118? (Its lower then his Sp.Attack)

The thing I'm mostly inpressed with is his amazing Attack. When I bred my Metagross I was hoping that his attack would go into the 400's but sadly is stopped 2 short :(
But this Rhyperior is my first ever Pokemon to reach the 400's for attack and with high powered STAB moves such as Earthquake, Stone edge and even Rock wrecker, I'm sure a hit from this guy is not something you'll like you Pokemon to go through.

I've given him a wide lens to help out with accuracy with 3 of his moves (the 2 stone moves mentioned above + Megahorn)

Politoed Lover V2
4th June 2008, 2:18 AM
Been busy hatching some eggs. Finally got a winner.

Shellos
Adamant 31/30/13/29/30/8 Storm Drain

Jackpot. :D

pit-fall
4th June 2008, 4:14 AM
Diamond: I'm restarting my Diamond, along with my cousin and my brother. When I see him this summer, we will all battle each other with our teams on PBR(around levels 60 or 70). Instead of playing through the game with Pokemon available in the Sinnoh region, we will each use 3 Pokemon originally from Kanto. Our planned Teams:

Me(Diamond): Venasaur, Rhydon-Rhyperior, Seadra-Kingdra, Honchcrow, Rotom, ???
My Brother(Diamond): Blastoise, Eevee-Umbreon, Cloyster, Luxray, Staraptor or Drifblim, and Toxicroak
My Cousin(Pearl): Charizard, Eevee-Espeon, Golduck, Skuntank, Pachirisu, ???
_________

Pearl:

My brother bought a used Diamond and it had a Torterra, Machamp, Garchomp, Crobat, Skuntank, Dialga, Azelf, Uxie, and Golem; which he agreed to let me trade to my Pearl before he restarted it. They were decent levels, but had horrible movesets.

I've been digging up Heart Scales to improve there movesets. They're mainly mid-60s, with the exception of Garchomp, Golem, Azelf and Uxie.

I've also continued my quest in breeding Egg moves with my brother and my starters for Diamond. I've finished the breeding of a Squirtle with Aqua Ring for my bro, I just have to trade a ***-load of eggs to him. Now to start on my Bulbasaur. I want it with Seed Bomb and Skull Bash, so I've already transfered over a Blastoise(already has Skull Bash) and a Sunkern(Level 34. I think it learns Seed Bomb at 43 or something) - both male - from my Ruby, along with some Master Balls. I'm probably gonna breed one with Blastoise first, and then raise Bulbasaur to level 37 via Elite Four so it can learn Seed Bomb.

arceus03
4th June 2008, 6:45 AM
Fed 3 Rare Candies to Starly --;

So well, yeah, a L37 Staravia bearing Brave Bird went into the Day Care w/ a L4 Zubat, hatched around 6 or 7 eggs, none of them are Adamant yet though.. Gotta keep hatching.. Ah well at least soon training Zubat will be easy, he'd have Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace and... Leech Life.

Ah well, back to hatching then ^^

arceus03
4th June 2008, 6:46 AM
Fed 3 Rare Candies to Starly --;

So well, yeah, a L37 Staravia bearing Brave Bird went into the Day Care w/ a L4 Zubat, hatched around 6 or 7 eggs, none of them are Adamant yet though.. Gotta keep hatching.. Ah well at least soon training Zubat will be easy, he'd have Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Aerial Ace and... Leech Life.

Ah well, back to hatching then ^^

Lostelle
4th June 2008, 4:47 PM
I just finished raising a Leafeon to get rid of some Swampert. I didn't hatch it myself after many hours of careful breeding, but it still looks battle ready.

I'm also comtemplating whether I should use the special sweeper Sceptile I bred and raised to level 70 or start over and raise a physical one. Leaf Blade + Dragon Claw + X-Scissor looks like a win all around.

For now I think I'll go fishing for a shiny red Gyarados, just because I want one.

Akayfortyseven
4th June 2008, 6:16 PM
Breeding Modest Staryu for a Specs set. Currently hatched around 50 eggs with nothing decent apart from a 31/x/x/31/x/31, but I want the defences to be higher.

SonicBoom117
4th June 2008, 6:41 PM
Dakrai is now @ lvl 75. I gave up on Swinub but now hatching Larvitar eggs... I'm still not having any luck in the Master Rank contest with Milotic :(

Elite Four Muadita
4th June 2008, 6:49 PM
I started my scramble challange, I traded my piplup for a Riolu egg with my brother, and i already evolved it... i took over 2 hours to evolve it since i just started, i got a soothe bell and just walked until it evolved so i have a lvl 5 Lucario. i am in jubilife city and i just got my poketch. Finally, to the GTS and store a shiny, lets see if anyone finds it... (on my second version that is)

Miss_Pocket_Monster
4th June 2008, 9:08 PM
So much has been happening in Pearl, it's crazy!

I think the big thing is that I just captured Palkia, with only one Ultra Ball, no less. ;484; It is freaking awesome, and if I didn't already have a complete team planned, I'd put it on. Same thing with my new Darkrai; it's level 55 now, and so powerful that I wouldn't feel right replacing all the Pokemon I've trained hard with for Legendaries. Oh well. I'm off to catch the Lake Trio shortly, though I'm sure it will not be an easy task. Wish me luck! :)

My Riolu is also female. I'm so happy about that! I can't wait to evolve it into Lucario. I also have two Gible, and to make a gender balanced team, I'm going to take the male one and evolve it into Garchomp for the E4. The rest of my Pokemon for the League are already in my party - Infernape, Luxray, Floatzel, and Abomasnow. I originally wanted a Roserade and a Driblim in place of my Luxray and my Floatzel, but those two are such good battlers and have been so easy to train that I've decided to keep them on my team. It was Leo (Luxray), in fact, who helped me capture Palkia. So now, I've almost got my perfect team and I'm having a blast making my way through the game. I can't wait to finish up with the Gyms! :D

Mega Weavile
5th June 2008, 12:07 AM
Been SRing for Driflooon, currently at 430 SRs, I'm doing like 100 a day, but I'll try to do like 200-250 a day to make things faster, altough I think that after 3-4 weeks I'll slow up again 'cause I'll bve tired of SRing so many times a day.

wrogth
5th June 2008, 1:51 AM
i've been hatching tons of eevee eggs on my diamond in a attempt toget a shiny one
on my new pearl i've been trying to raise a worthless zubat and am quite annoyed

Elite Four Muadita
5th June 2008, 2:06 AM
So much has been happening in Pearl, it's crazy!

I think the big thing is that I just captured Palkia, with only one Ultra Ball, no less. ;484; It is freaking awesome, and if I didn't already have a complete team planned, I'd put it on. Same thing with my new Darkrai; it's level 55 now, and so powerful that I wouldn't feel right replacing all the Pokemon I've trained hard with for Legendaries. Oh well. I'm off to catch the Lake Trio shortly, though I'm sure it will not be an easy task. Wish me luck! :)

My Riolu is also female. I'm so happy about that! I can't wait to evolve it into Lucario. I also have two Gible, and to make a gender balanced team, I'm going to take the male one and evolve it into Garchomp for the E4. The rest of my Pokemon for the League are already in my party - Infernape, Luxray, Floatzel, and Abomasnow. I originally wanted a Roserade and a Driblim in place of my Luxray and my Floatzel, but those two are such good battlers and have been so easy to train that I've decided to keep them on my team. It was Leo (Luxray), in fact, who helped me capture Palkia. So now, I've almost got my perfect team and I'm having a blast making my way through the game. I can't wait to finish up with the Gyms! :D

Man this are the kind of post i like in this thread.

Anyways, i am happy to report that my Scramble challnage is going great. I just capture my fourth pokemon, a Murkrow. I had a hard time getting it beacuse Cheryl's chansey kept killing all the murkrows i met. Then i got my Heracross of a honey tree, at my second tree!!! Then my lucario just learned Bone Rush, unfortunately i am making a special lucario.... still i though it bonerush until i can teach it either Aura SPhere or the other fighting special move, ummm force something... I just got out of Eterna Forest and i am going to the gym

Master Leo
5th June 2008, 2:12 AM
training my shiny Medicham. mainly just walking around in the game trying to think of something to do next. Tried to beat the Ultra Rank Tough contest with my Heatran, but no luck. training my whole team, hoping to come across another shiny since I am horrible at doing it with the Pokeradar. Also hatching kabuto eggs or any other egg that sounds good. Also no luck with shinys. I suck. :sob:

LightingKimba
5th June 2008, 2:20 AM
I attempted to do a Cool Contest recently with a Absol. I lost about.. Four times before I completed the Ultra Contest. After that, I went and battled a few trainers on Wi-Fi. One person I could tell had a hacked Garchomp (... In a Cherish Ball.. Seriously. '>_>). Even then, I managed to beat it and won the match. Finally, I tried to do the Master Rank Cool Contest, but lost. '-_-

DoubleJG3288
5th June 2008, 9:28 AM
-Used the mail system for the first time in Diamond with my girlfriend.

-Traded for my friend's 4 spare Darkrais.

-Continued to Soft Reset my Diamond for a shiny Darkrai (currently over 35 SRs).

Question: It IS possible to get a shiny event pokemon due to Soft Reseting, right?

Lostelle
5th June 2008, 9:57 AM
I think the big thing is that I just captured Palkia, with only one Ultra Ball, no less. ;484; It is freaking awesome, and if I didn't already have a complete team planned, I'd put it on.

Congrats, Palkia is everything Kingdra wishes to be. I'm a little bitter, being a long-time Kingdra fan and user. Many hours went into breeding the one that still leads my team once in a while.

I forgot how dull shiny hunting is, but I'm determined to have a red Gyarados as a HM slave. I type this in between ugly Magikarp sightings.

Edit: It just occured to me that I could fish for Magikarp twice as fast using the Old Rod in Leafgreen or Emerald...

Vycksta
5th June 2008, 4:37 PM
Since my last post... had a holiday to Dallas to deal with, which I didn't mind kee kee kee... I did the following;

--- Got Vaurien and Suzuriin up to level 100 and replaced them with Seikrats and Nahonal respectively, both of whom are also fully EV trained.
--- Had a link battle with my friend Abbie and got pwned. Chalaiana died with one Surf and Yallinga was up against three Pokemon. Yeah mate, i'm not THAT good with miracles!
--- Got Pokerus! Thankfully one of the Pokemon who got it was the Kricketune I use to get me into the Old Chateau so I quickly dumped him in a box along with all the other Pokemon I plan to raise eventually. Ha ha, I was so happy to get that!
--- Got Darkrai from TRU. Dressed as Zoey from Pokemon. ;D

Et voila?

Cyndaquil32
5th June 2008, 7:34 PM
currently chaining for shiny bagon. Not really got at it but i got my highest chain of 25 then it suddenly broke *sigh*
It is one of my biggest chains so i should be quite happy. I might try chaining other pokemon later on.

Twilit Dragoon
5th June 2008, 9:24 PM
Pearl:
Transferred the Manaphy egg from Ranger, so I'm SRing for a shiny Manaphy, I only did 6 SR's so far.

Diamond:
Tried the battle tower again, beat Palmer, the first battle, thanks to my shiny Porygon-Z. Used Nasty Plot on the first turn, Milotic then put it to sleep. It(Milotic) used Hydro Pump, which missed, Porygon-Z woke up and used Nasty Plot again. Used Thunderbolt on Milotic, got a critical hit, and it fainted. His Rhyperior didn't stand a chance, one Ice Beam from Porygon-Z fainted it. Dragonite also fell in the same fashion.

Managed to get up to Battle 35, and lost to a Sheer Colding Abomasnow -_-. Can't get past this battle for some reason, always get haxed by K.O.ing moves hitting 3 times in a row.

Salamence96
5th June 2008, 9:58 PM
Working on my pokedex.
I got a Crobat, Snorlax, Darkrai, Rhyperior, Leafeon, Glaceon, Larvitar, Monferno whom is 3 levels away from evolving, and Prinplup, to name a few. And I didn't even mention the pokemon that I got from the GTS. Didn't get everyone today, of cource.
I also got a couple PP Ups from the Lottery, along with my fourth EXP. Share.
So yeah, things have been going pretty good for me. Good luck to everyone else!

molt
6th June 2008, 4:45 AM
have been EV training my blissey all day, without saving. then, a few minutes ago, my idiotic sister bumps into me, knocking my ds out of my hands, making the cartridge come out of the ds when it hits the ground.. and it was so close to be done. i'm very angry

Fire Ranger
6th June 2008, 5:56 AM
Just finished EV training my Darkrai.

Perfect Sphere
6th June 2008, 6:42 AM
When I was reseting for a Heatran I got a shiny one! But I didn't keep it! Why? Because it had a bad nature, even though I was using synchronizer. Also it didn't have the best IVs either.

Volteon
6th June 2008, 6:48 AM
A rare person I admire!
I would do the same ;D

I've been breeding for Natu. the only Synchronizer I don't have is Sassy nature.

Perfect Sphere
6th June 2008, 6:53 AM
A rare person I admire!
I would do the same ;D

I've been breeding for Natu. the only Synchronizer I don't have is Sassy nature.

Yeah, I think its weird that people go crazy over shinys, when great IV legends/regular Pokemon are harder to come by. The only difference is you can see the shininess, which I think is ugly most of the time.

Lostelle
6th June 2008, 11:01 AM
I only look for shinies because I've seen only four since Red/Blue. But being a very meticulous breeder, I understand that you'd rather have a strong pokemon.

Speaking of strong pokemon, I might soon give up the shiny magikarp hunt and finish training that Sceptile I have waiting in my PC.

VTUSH
6th June 2008, 11:03 AM
well finally two great people traded with me and i now have 2 alamos darkrais, one timid nature too.
also did about a hundred a fifty SR for shiny azelf, i'm about up to 960 SR now hopefully i will get one by the time i reach 2000.
also trained my EVed electivire up a couple of levels, and got my PBR pikachu off PBR which i was meaning to do for a while.

Aesir22
6th June 2008, 11:11 AM
Pearl:
Hatched 40 piplups (no shiny).
Went underground..found 2 dome fossils and again an odd keystone
used covet on several magby's (got 17 magmarizers now)
went fishing for a shiny wailmer/wailord but no luck
Currently catching magbys to trade

Leopiz
6th June 2008, 12:48 PM
Going through Emerald right now (For Rare Candies and Master Balls), so I don't play Diamond much, but since I recently restarted Diamond and beat the E4 I am:
Chaining Ditto's.
Raising pokemon with Pickup
Raising a shiny/legendary catcher (Gallade)
Catching Legendaries.
Chaining Eevees for contests.

Eventually, I'll be breeding for Synchronizers and all that stuff. Then when I have my lovely Synchronizers, Dittos, Pickups and Hunter, I'll begin chaining.

PokeMaster JOE
6th June 2008, 3:03 PM
I decided to play Pearl again after about half a years break and got my WiFi connection working, so I've only just played a dozen or so battles on GTS.

Edit: I've just traded a few random for the 3 Johto starters since that was my only way in getting them.

Johnny Hudson
6th June 2008, 5:02 PM
Diamond:
Just EV'ed my Cresselia and Spiritomb. These 2 Pokemon are going to be part of my new team called 'Progetto 001'
Pearl:
Just caught a Burmy! Now I need just 2 more. One of them has to be male.

PsychedelicJellyfish
6th June 2008, 6:35 PM
- Levelled my Gengar (BANQUO) up to Lv. 100. He has the highest Special Attack stat of any of my Pokémon ever, which shows how rubbish my Mewtwo is. Ź_Ź
- Put my PBR Pikachu and Sleep Powder / Leaf Storm / 31 Speed IVs Roselia in Daycare. The stupid old people deleted Surf and Volt Tackle on Pikachu and Leaf Storm and Sleep Powder on Roselia. I'm now going to have to get another PBR Pikachu and put it on Pearl, and re-breed that Roselia.
- Migrated my Jirachi, which Blazios transferred from Channel to my Ruby. It's Naive, but oh well.

chinzozak
6th June 2008, 9:49 PM
I attempted the elite four with a team consisting of: Golduck, Bibarel, Chatot, Camerupt, Floatzel, and Sandslash all at level 55. I lost at the last trainer, so I decided to level them all up to 60 the next time around. The final battle was hard again, but I eventually won(mostly thanks to bibarel surprisingly). Instead of assembling another team of six to beat the elite four like I usually do, I decided to try and finish the Sinnoh pokedex. I am currently getting a crobat.

Aesir22
6th June 2008, 10:05 PM
Pearl:
Surfed around route 230 and used the VS Seeker on the swimmers a couple of times.
Migrated 6 Poochyena from Emerald holding TMs and PPMax, took the items and released the pokemon. Battles several other trainers. Currently hunting for elekids.

RICH
6th June 2008, 11:54 PM
beat the elite four for about the 100th time. did some evolving got a gardevoir tangrowth slaking cradily dewgong and azumarill. chained for some shinies with no luck :(

Master Leo
7th June 2008, 12:27 AM
stopped hatching eggs. getting pretty good at chaining pokes. I got a shiny swellow on my 4th chain and a shiny shinx on my 40th(first time getting to 40!). currently trying to chain a budew or a ralts. both keep breaking at high teens low 20's.

Rizardosaur
7th June 2008, 12:30 AM
I recently found out about this Pokemon Video Game Showdown Tournament thing and the maximum Lv. you can have your Pokemon is 50. So I recaptured the team I want to use. I got my Charizard at Lv. 50 a while ago, and I got my Sceptile to Lv. 50 now. (I'm EV raising them)

firewall
7th June 2008, 3:00 AM
Yesterday I did a lot of trading that I had been waiting to do. I sent a batch of eggs to one friend, did a trade/trade back for a friend who wanted to trade evolve and I got some dex data out of it too and I delivered the legendaries I was holding for another person. The last buddy I mentioned went to the darkrai event on saturday, which I told him was happening, and as a thank-you he picked up one for me as well! :D The special moves had been replaced with tm's by the looks of things but ok! I checked the IV's and it has a iv of 28 in speed! Cool!

In my game I hatched an egg given in the first trade and got a female seedot, called her spice. Also, trained slugma and she evolved into macargo!

arceus03
7th June 2008, 7:42 AM
Yay! Finally!!!! An Adamant Zubat decided to pop itself out of an egg I was hatching!!! xD Oh I'm extremely happy now. I'm now at to Pastoria, getting a Skorupi. After that, digging time! Until I find a Heart Scale. Then... breeding time... again... ^^; Oh well, never mind that. Hoping to find an Adamant/Jolly Skorupi ^^ But then, I haven't really advanced much in the game. I just got 2 badges (yes, two!) and still haven't got to Veilstone (going off course to Pastoria first :p ). Current team lineup:

Empoleon (L36)
Bronzor (L30)
Zubat (L8)

Caught a L26 Skorupi ^^ Too bad it was Timid. Never mind, I don't have Everstone anyway. Back to digging --; until I find a Heart Scale...

Miss_Pocket_Monster
7th June 2008, 8:34 AM
I've caught Uxie and Azelf at last, though I'm waiting to find Mesprit until I feel like it. It was ridiculous just how much harder it was to capture them than it was to capture Palkia; I must have SR'ed about 7 or 8 times for each of them, because if Darkrai didn't make them faint (as I did use him to capture them), they escaped from their balls, and this is keeping in mind that I had 20 Dusk Balls and 30 Ultra Balls. In a way, though, that makes it that much more rewarding to have them. I love them to pieces! ;482;

Gary, my Gabite, and Lucy, my Lucario, are doing great. I'm EV training both of them as much as possible, though it is time consuming; this will be the latest Hall of Fame Debut I've ever had. Oh well; the good news is that they're both very strong, and that my team was able to own Volkner. Nicholas, my Abomasnow, knocked out Raichu and Octillery in a pinch with Blizzard and Wood Hammer, respectively. Luxray knocked out my Infernape, Chianne, but Leo, my Luxray, Crunched his Luxray down with a little HP to spare. I brought back Nicholas to defeat Ambipom, and he took it down quite easily. I was very pleased with the whole team, and glad to see Volkner so happy. :)

Now I'm training my Pokemon up as much as possible so they'll be ready to take on Victory Road. I'm excited to finally be challenging the Sinnoh Pokemon League! Wish me luck! ;392;

halcyonXlll
7th June 2008, 8:35 AM
^ Good luck with the E4 ~

I snagged a good enough Timid-natured Azelf (30-31 / 24-25 / 18-19 / 22-23 / 26-27 / 31), so now the last important things to do before I end this file are -

1) Catch Uxie :D
2) Catch Mespirit.. D:
3) Something else that i'm forgetting...

.. Hm. Oh, and as I did with the Regigigas and Azelf, i'm resetting for a viable nature and IVs on Uxie still. Consistantly catching average IVed ones :[
I'll be finding a Shiny first at this rate.. Speaking of Regigigas, it stomped it's way to Lv. 100, and my Shiny Espeon is at Lv. 76.

I remembered to pay a visit to Drifloon yesterday too, for once..
Decided that I might try and SR for a Shiny one last time, once more, to see if I had any last moment luck =P
Slathered the nearby tree with honey too, since i'm going to be in the area for some time ~

Just checked my Diamond's playtime.. 903:41, i'm glad I won't get to see the 999:59 just yet.

^_______________________^;;

Ediiiiiit!: At around 6:20pm, I got a Shiny Drifloon! In less than 300 SRs. It is a Careful female.. Not great, but that doesn't matter ~

jorisw
7th June 2008, 9:07 AM
In my new pearl game the first shellos i saw was a shiny, now it's my best pkmn.

Luxray_Masta_211
7th June 2008, 12:09 PM
About to do the Cresselia 'quest' thing to get it to run around, but first I need to catch that evil swarming Beldum that I've already spent 2 hours trying to catch (Now wasted 500 Ultra Balls trying to catch it, this is much harder than catching Giratina, Azelf and Heatran combined!! :()! Just 1 more ribbon for my lv. 74 Mismagius before I can enter the ribbon syndicate as well. Also caught a Ditto and when I finally catch a Beldum, I'm gonna breed Beldum and Skarmory.

Fly8888
8th June 2008, 2:53 AM
I've finally reached the safe haven of Solaceon town and have started training my pokemon big time. My Buizel evovled into Flaotzel and is now lv. 27. My Luxio evoveled into Luxray at lv. 30. I'm now trying to train my Grotle into evolving into Torterra, but it won't be easy with all the wild Ponyta around. Next up after Grotle will be training my newly caught Bronzor and Staravia.

ChaosAngel
8th June 2008, 4:27 AM
Gotten ALAMOS Darkrai from Nintendo World.
After many SRs, I gotten Naive nature with lovely IVs on HP, Special Attack and speed:D
30/0/22/30/22/30
Planning to EV train it for the fun of it :p

RICH
8th June 2008, 4:33 AM
did some training to evo my ponyta and a couple tyrougues as well as gettin a mamoswine. found a shiny dugtrio :). started breeding for shiny starters (waste of my life)

Absoltastic
8th June 2008, 4:49 AM
I am currently EV training a Spinda for Sp. Attack and HP. I am using this Spinda in a team of completely random Pokemon. It is now Lv. 22 and has defeated 28 Gastly. In a while, I will go after some Bidoof.

arceus03
8th June 2008, 6:54 AM
Got bored of digging, so plan to train up Zubat first. Gone back from Pastoria to Eternia and trained Zubat at the Old Chateau, the Gastlies there die from a single bite :D
Now at Hearthome, still training Zubat. And still can't find a Heart Scale --;

Current team:
Empoleon L36
Bronzonr L30
Zubat L18 (Gone up 8 levels ^^ )

Where art thou, Heart Scaleth?

Blue Umbreon
8th June 2008, 4:02 PM
Hatched a Hasty natured Pichu with Ivs of 29/30 in speed and special defense and 27 in attack. Now ev training it, so I can have my light ball pikachu. :-)
Also randomly searched for fossils, found none however...

Larry
8th June 2008, 4:03 PM
Got a toys r us Darkrai in a wifi trade...

Lostelle
8th June 2008, 4:14 PM
I've decided that I'm not crazy about using Sceptile as a special sweeper.

Bored of fishing for a shiny Magikarp, I began breeding to get a spectacular looking Lucario for use as a special sweeper instead of Sceptile. Then I ran into a wall when I discovered that Rioli isn't capable of breeding. I slapped soothe bells on two Rioli and went back to fishing for Magikarp. All in a day's work, I guess.

Drummerdude
8th June 2008, 4:17 PM
Currently raising my Garchomp to level 100. It is currently around level 88, IIRC. Also SR for a good IV'd Darkrai. That is taking a lot longer than I had expected.

Mega Weavile
8th June 2008, 4:25 PM
Sring for my Shiny Drifloon, hope to get to 1000 resets today since I didn't reset on friday I have to reset more today and it'll be good to finally reach 1000.

Rokroad
8th June 2008, 5:04 PM
Diamond

Trained Turtwig on his Att ( Shinx ) and going to work on Spd ( Zubat's)

- Turtwig lvl 16.
Adamant + Att - Sa

HP 46 / 18-21
At 35 / 31-31
Df 29 / 25-28
Sa 18 / 8-16
Sd 27 / 29-31
Sp 16 / 9-12

Budew lvl 5.
Modest + Sa - Att

Hp 20 / 25 - 31
At 7 / 9 -19
Def 9 / 19 - 29
Sa 11 / 9 -19
Sd 13 / 25 - 31
Sp 12 / 30-31

Salamence96
8th June 2008, 5:22 PM
Revived 38 fossils, no shinies but a few good natures. Got my Lv.1 Aipom to Lv.21, and got my Lv.8 Larvitar to Lv.20. Going to go train them at the restaurant at Valor Lakefront. I am just about to battle my rival. But first I need to transfer some Rare Candies from Emerald, I only have 12.

Senor Finaleze
8th June 2008, 7:58 PM
Well crawdaunt breeding has been pretty slow. Haven't gotten anything worthwhile yet. I keep getting blah natures. Anyway, I'm just breeding to pass the time until I go to get mario kart wii. :O I'll be sad if they don't have it AGAIN.

SapphireL
8th June 2008, 8:21 PM
I've been slowly training my Tentacruel. She's at lv.52 right now, and it's taking FOREVER. (Or so it seems). :/ After her, I have no idea who I'll train. Possibly a physical Riolu or a CBing Torterra.

MidnightStorm
8th June 2008, 9:53 PM
I've had some, motivational issues if you will, to finally get playing my Pearl again and I think I'll be able to consistantly now. That said, I am trying to fill up my Pokedex for the trainer card upgrade as well as working on the Battle Tower for the same reason. So I'm on the GTS alot, trading away Pokes to fill it up asking for random Pokes. I'm also leveling up a Vaporeon(just finished) and an Infernape to use for Wi-Fi, Battle Tower, and anything else.

R_N
9th June 2008, 1:09 AM
I finally did it.

I finished the pokedex. All 491 currently available pokemon are now mine.

Granted if I want one of each kind I need about 68 more BUT THE POINT STILL STANDS

LightingKimba
9th June 2008, 1:48 AM
Articuno, that's sweetness. ^^

Today, I've caught a total of 5 shiny pokémon. The first two were from chaining, which are Beldum and Pidgey. The third was a Glameow that I encountered (I didn't notice it until I was about to kill it). The fourth was a Regice in Emerald. It was an long and epic battle to catch, though. I wasted like 56 Ultra Balls until I caught it. The last one was an Entei I found in FireRed (Lucky I actually started playing it for once, I don't really like it.).

Master Leo
9th June 2008, 3:06 AM
I am pokeradar training my shiny Luxray. hoping for a shiny to pop out of the batch. Have a team full of shinies now.

Luxray
Swellow
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Kingler
Medicham

Master Leo
9th June 2008, 3:08 AM
I am pokeradar training my shiny Luxray. hoping for a shiny to pop out of the batch. Have a team full of shinies now.

Luxray
Swellow
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Kingler
Medicham

ChaosAngel
9th June 2008, 5:54 AM
Pearl- I finished EV training my Darkrai. Still thinking of that attacks should it have. It's at level 68.

Diamond- Back to SRing for shiny Drifloon. Done around 30 SRs today.

arceus03
9th June 2008, 5:37 PM
Just found a Rare Bone --;
Once I found a Max Revive, and once a Hard Stone.. They all are _very rare_ to get, so why are the uncommon Heart Scales would not let themselves be dug up?

*sigh*Back...to...digging...

Fly8888
9th June 2008, 7:08 PM
I'm training my team right now and I've easily swept Fantina's Ghosts with my Floatzel and torterra's Crunch. I'm going to train my pokemon up a bit and then head to Canalave.

My team right now:
Bronzong Lv. 35
Floatzel Lv. 38
Torterra Lv. 39
Staraptor Lv. 39
Luxray Lv. 40

Master Leo
9th June 2008, 9:40 PM
found a shiny mightyena this morning, but I forgot to get the right pokemon with me and it used ROAR. :sob:

halcyonXlll
9th June 2008, 10:00 PM
I had some Battle Tower matches so I could challenge.. Um, Palmer or whatever his name is, but you can only do that in Singles, right? I've been doing Doubles xP
But still, I discovered my Metagross, Eevee, Gyarados and Typhlosion/Magnezone make a formidable combo in Doubles. Eevee's scoring KOs left and right too! ^_^

I made 28 consecutive wins, but now i'm going for Singles to do what I wanted to do in the first place ~

On top of that, I done many SRs for Uxie last night, and there was one with great IVs, but I gave it up in hopes i'll get a couple of 31s in the mix.

Yes, I know i'm pushing my luck ^___________^

Champion Jared 14
10th June 2008, 7:22 AM
I bought a brand new pearl today, and am currently playing this version for the first time ever. I like it, as now I can get a strong glameow and purugly, still don't know how to properly pronounce that name... But anyways, I picked turtwig. It's evolved, and is painfully SLOW in battle like the basic gameplay... Should've got chimchar, but oh well. I'll stick with this. I forgot what else I wanted to comment on...

shon_taylor
10th June 2008, 7:33 AM
I bred a female Buneary with an adamant nature and it knows Fire Punch and Sky Uppercut. :D

pinkerdroit
10th June 2008, 7:44 AM
Diamond - Finally able to start organizing boxes once again, thanks to Pokémon Ranch.
Pearl - Started chaining, first with Tyrogue which broke at 25. Then I went cheap and chained Starly to 40. 1 shiny so far after about 100 repels. @_@

WhyteMage
10th June 2008, 8:02 AM
Emabrked on an annoying breeding chain. I bred my Glaceon with a ditto for a bold female, which took about a week because the game hates me and wouldn't give me a female. When I eventually got one, I realised my Smeargle was female, and had to migrate another, AFTER the 24 waiting period from time-altering.
But it's all good now, I sketched wish from my female Smeargle, then bred them, and now I have my wishing Vaporeon. Yay.

Lostelle
10th June 2008, 2:22 PM
After a slow start (especially taking thirty minute breaks to evolve several Rioli), I had my first real breakthrough in breeding for a good Lucario. They are now hatching with random flawless stats including HP, Defense, Special Attack and Speed. Now it's pretty much a game of waiting for a Rioli with these combined strengths.

You can bet that my hatched egg count is going up.

jorisw
10th June 2008, 3:31 PM
I encountered a shiny geodude and is used SELFDESTRUCT!!

Sonic15
10th June 2008, 3:33 PM
I started a new game and my turtwig got the Pokerus on my first trip to the pokemon center.

Kyogre35
10th June 2008, 3:46 PM
In Diamond I'm getting my Scramble team breed.

Have four done so far and working on Chimecho.

Looking for a Modest one that has respectable IV's.

*Murkrow
10th June 2008, 5:05 PM
I've been levelling my shiny Fearow for the past week; she is currently at L90. I've now been looking at what else I want to raise once she's at L100 so I put my Togepi back into my party to continue increasing his happiness. Shouldn't be too long now until I can evolve him. I also decided to have a bit of fun and raise a Torchic and Piplup- I already had a Torchic migrated in from Emerald and I bred a Piplup within a couple of minutes. They're in a box now, along with my XD Farfetch'd, waiting to be levelled. I'm getting to the point where I'm running out of birds to raise.

Kalosian
10th June 2008, 6:54 PM
Pearl: Lost in the 44th battle in the Battle Tower. Might try another team tomorrow. Also bought a Toxic Orb.
Diamond: Breeding Murkrows. Wanting an Adamant one with Super Luck & good IVs in Attack & Speed.

halcyonXlll
10th June 2008, 7:34 PM
I beat the Tower Tycoon Palmer, for the first time, on my first try ^_^
I already had a win streak of 14, so I got to battle him in the first run today.

And i've slathered Honey on a number of trees over Sinnoh, looking for another Pokémon to SR for. You know, just to see if there's another Shiny waiting for me.. Somewhere *crosses fingers* ^^'
Haven't found a better-IVed Uxie yet, trust my favourite of the trio to be the most stubborn :<

Oh, done some chaining too ~
My first chain was a Togepi, which broke at 12 to the swarming Corsola. Then my following Corsola chain broke to a Togepi at 16 >_>

Sapphire_Pichu
10th June 2008, 9:43 PM
I just bought Diamond yesterday. Got about 5 hours of gameplay in, and leveling up. I picked Piplup as my starter. He's only at lv 15, as the rest of my party is at lv 9. So I'm attempting to beat the first gym leader, and search for new pokemon [or shinies] on the way.

DoubleJG3288
10th June 2008, 10:33 PM
-Finished EV training and leveling my Staraptor to 50.
-Planted a few Leppa Berries.
-Continued to SR for a shiny, or excellent natured Darkrai.
-Did some importing from my Emerald version.
-Gave my a gf a Deepseascale

noobers
10th June 2008, 10:48 PM
I organized my boxes so when I get Ranch, I'll have it all ready.

molt
10th June 2008, 11:20 PM
SRing for a shiny dialga, or one with awesome iv's, whichever comes first

Champion Jared 14
11th June 2008, 12:19 AM
I'm halfway through pearl, and I just realized how much I HATE the sinnoh pokedex. Gosh, I mean, I know people already know what's in it, but damn. I just got a 4th member to my team, and azumaril, and I got to level up with the rest. Oh yeah, I HAD to raise a ponyta no doubt, since I picked Turtwig, and now have Torterra. He's cool.

Champion Jared 14
11th June 2008, 12:21 AM
I'm halfway through pearl, and I just realized how much I HATE the sinnoh pokedex. Gosh, I mean, I know people already know what's in it, but damn. I just got a 4th member to my team, and azumaril, and I got to level up with the rest. Oh yeah, I HAD to raise a ponyta no doubt, since I picked Turtwig, and now have Torterra. He's cool.

Master Leo
11th June 2008, 2:33 AM
Today I caught 2 shiny Chanseys and am on chain 40 on Nincada. taking a long time to get another shiny

Master Leo
11th June 2008, 2:33 AM
Today I caught 2 shiny Chanseys and am on chain 40 on Nincada. taking a long time to get another shiny

LightingKimba
11th June 2008, 4:13 AM
I recently caught a shiny Volbeat. It's Timid. I seen its moves, and I don't find it THAT bad, but.. It's lacking a bit of zing. Maybe it'll get something next gen?

halcyonXlll
11th June 2008, 6:58 AM
And i've slathered Honey on a number of trees over Sinnoh, looking for another Pokémon to SR for. You know, just to see if there's another Shiny waiting for me.. Somewhere *crosses fingers* ^^'

You know, when I said that yesterday, I wasn't really expecting to get much..
I checked all the trees I slathered Honey on, today, and there was a Combee, Burmy, Wurmple and.. A Cherubi - something worth my time SRing for!
So I get to it, and after around an hour and a half of resetting, THIS (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/SR%20Shiny%20encounters/SR_Shiny_Cherubi_encounter_11608_2.jpg) comes along ^-^
A female Shiny Cherubi with a Timid nature. Now to feel a sudden crushing defeat when I find that what seems to be a perfect Cherubi, ends up having awful IVs! ^_______^
I'll um, check those later ~

If this Shiny catching spree keeps up, i'll have to make myself a banner to display them..

And in more mundane news, I beat the Tower Tycoon round 1, again. Now my Shiny Metagross, Metagross, Shiny Magnezone, Typhlosion, Shiny Gyarados and my Eevee all have the Ability Ribbon :D

Edit: Thanks ChaosAngel! :-)

ChaosAngel
11th June 2008, 8:16 AM
o.O
congrats with shiny Cheribu!

I EV trained Slaking and raised it to level 100.
Looking into the honey trees to see if Aipom or Heracross appears. maybe I can SR for shiny versions.

SonicBoom117
11th June 2008, 1:40 PM
Darkrai got to lvl 100 a like 3 days ago... I'm going to raise a whole evee team already have leafeon and glaceon. Also EV training electivire and garchomp ^.^

Mattyz
11th June 2008, 2:03 PM
Trained my Palkia to lvl 100 in the League when Exp. Sharing Swampert! ň.Ó

Aesir22
11th June 2008, 2:37 PM
Pearl:
Hatched over 50 Piplup eggs..no shiny.
Went underground..found some fossils.
Battled the E4 again..and again...and again;)
bought 600 MaxRepels and checked todays swarm: Phanpy
Got to 40 on the first try and caught 3 shinies before breaking the chain..

1) female, lvl 5, careful, likes to thrash about, pickup
2) female, lvl 5, sassy, good perseverance, pickup
3) female, lvl 5, relaxed, a little quick tempered, pickup

gave them all pokerus.
Going to send them to my diamond game for storage

mew..
11th June 2008, 2:43 PM
eh, found out my shiny diagla could be used as a mix sweeper :D

So, i decided to make a uber team. Found a couple things i could use, now i just need to get some walls...

Mattyz
11th June 2008, 3:03 PM
eh, found out my shiny diagla could be used as a mix sweeper :D

So, i decided to make a uber team. Found a couple things i could use, now i just need to get some walls...

Use Giratina as a wall! He totally rox at that! :D

-BJ-
11th June 2008, 4:59 PM
So I get to it, and after around an hour and a half of resetting, [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]THIS (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/SR%20Shiny%20encounters/SR_Shiny_Cherubi_encounter_11608_2.jpg) comes along ^-^
A female Shiny Cherubi with a Timid nature.

You are so very, very lucky. :P

I'm still attempting to hatch a Modest-natured Bulbasaur. No Everstone, I'm trying to get lucky here since the mom was Sassy. I'm also trying to figure out a good nickname for a Lombre (anyone reading, any suggestions?).

Mileyangel
11th June 2008, 11:55 PM
I....just finished THE ENTIRE NATIONAL POKEDEX. Yes, I have way too much time on my hands. Anyway, now I have about 500 pokemon in my PC just rotting away. I'm going to work on winning the contests now; I only have to finish the master ranks.

shon_taylor
12th June 2008, 12:01 AM
I just won the Master Rank Cute Contest with my Lopunny!! :)

I'm so exctied!
Now on to the tough contest

spacefissure
12th June 2008, 9:16 PM
Yesterday I played the game for the first time in almost a year. 0_0

Anyways, I pwned my rival in Canalave City. My team was all lv. 38, so it wasn't even a challenge. Then I challenged Byron in the gym, and he was a joke too. Then I took on Iron Island. I beat the Team Galactic grunts there and got the Riolu egg.

Sapphire_Pichu
12th June 2008, 9:59 PM
I got the second gym badge...I've been playing for about 3 or 4 days now. My current party is: Prinplup, Biball[I think that's his name], Luxio, Kricketune[Dude, ...he has BIDE.], Staraven, and Zubat.

Crazy team. =P But it's working me wonders at the moment.

buttbug
12th June 2008, 10:41 PM
On my Diamond version I've been EV training a Zubat with Hypnosis. Gonna try to use him to counter all the Yanmega's :P

Well, it's a Crobat now with full EV's. Only thing remaining is to train him to lvl 100. Am planning to EV-train an Adamant Dragon Dancing Larvitar now... I've had him in my box for a few months now, and finally want to give him the chance to evolve. ^^ Still have a good natured Gligar which I want to train, too... And finally got a TM Explosion, so I can finish my shiny Bronzong's moveset! :D

On my Pearl, I'm still at the Snowpoint City Gym... I've been training for a few days to get my Pokemon at level 45, and after all my hard work, I find out that my Pokemon are still at a lower level than those of the Gym Leader... More training is required ^^;

nullinator117
12th June 2008, 10:59 PM
ive been trying to raise my team to level 100. so far i got them all to 100 expect Regigigas and Garchomp. Regi is 91 and chomp is 50. i run through the elite four with a lucky egg so its not too bad at all.

also ive been trying to 100 wins in the battle tower. 40 is my record. but after that the luck of the opponents gets extreme.

i think that the battle tower could be alot better with standard movesets for pokemon.

Umbreon-dana
12th June 2008, 11:06 PM
I'm also trying to figure out a good nickname for a Lombre (anyone reading, any suggestions?).

Female: Lilith/ Lilly
Male: Aguanden (combination of Spanish agua and anden it would probably translate as "Water Platform", which is kind of what a lillypad is:))

Other:
Nabbed me a Rotom. :)
Gonna start Ev training a Wigglytuff, Glaceon, Girafarig, and Flygon for the Battle Tower.
I've been slowly working on the Pokedex, now at 098/198. My goal is 470/470. All except the Piplup and Turtwig evo chains, Pearl Exclusives, 4th Gen Trade evos, Spiritomb, and all events except Darkrai and Deoxys.
Story:
Well I decided to actually Explore the Battle Zone, instead if just getting the early three items.
Team:
Infernape Lv65@Amulet Coin
Flare Blitz
Mach Punch
Close Combat
Flame Wheel

Darkrai Lv51@Quick Claw
Roar of Time
Spacial Rend
Nightmare
Hypnosis

Azumarill Lv52@Shell Bell
Waterfall
Surf
Rollout
Aqua Ring

Roserade Lv53@Scope Lens
Mega Drain
Ingrain
Weather Ball
Toxic

Steelix w/ Rock Climb Rock Smash Cut Strength
Wingull w/ Fly

Oh and halcyonXlll congrats on the shiny Cherubi. Hope you enjoy it! :D
shon_taylor, congrats on the Master Rank Ribbon. :D

-BJ-
12th June 2008, 11:12 PM
Female: Lilith/ Lilly
Male: Aguanden (combination of Spanish agua and anden it would probably translate as "Water Platform", which is kind of what a lillypad is:))

*GASP* A reply!

Thanks for the cool suggestions, but I've already named him Guillermo (randomly).

Good luck with the Pokedex! I'm capable of completing it right now, but I'm way too lazy to evolve/breed a bunch of Pokemon.

I'm currently training Ben the Espeon, and I'm working on making a Modest Togepi happy so that it'll evolve and be able to make happy Modest Togepi babies.

halcyonXlll
13th June 2008, 5:04 AM
My Shiny Cherubi is now a Shiny Cherrim (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/SR%20Shiny%20encounters/SR_Shiny_Cherrim.jpg), and fully EVed. I tried her in in the Battle Tower concurrently with my Eevee, to check out the benefits of Cherrim's ability on Eevee's performance combined with Helping Hand to further boost Eevee's Attack strength.

Um.. The idea was great, in theory, but Cherrim is a slight bit frail and vulnerable in the Sunshine that she brings into the battle.
I found that she may also have some use teamed up with my Regigigas, not only for the 50% Atk/Sp. Def boosts, but for using Worry Seed to dispel Regigigas' Slow Start.
I was originally going to make use of Gastro Acid using another Pokémon, but Sleep immunity can work to my advantage =3
The only downside is that with Worry Seed, I can't have Protect or another damaging move beyond Solar Beam..

But enough on that, I traded for a TRU Darkrai a bit ago too. Now it can sit in my box and gather dust like the majority of my Event Pokémon :P

Annnnd... My 4th attempt at a Geodude chain just hit 40 :-)

Edit: Shiny #1 sighted!
A Shiny Geodude appears! (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/Poke%20Radar%20Shiny%20encounters/Jpegs/Shiny_Geodude_encounter_13608.jpg)

Senor Finaleze
13th June 2008, 8:31 AM
Started back up on corphish breeding. I'm still not getting anything good. :( Oh well, I'll just have to keep going. At least I've FINALLY locked onto a male adamant hyper cutter one to soft reset. After this I plan to straight up own the rest of water 3. Then work my way through water 1 and water 2. Then if anything goes into another breeding group I'll use that to start on that group. Yeah, going to make everything male(well the ones that can be, and it's so I can get egg moves and stuff on if I want some >_> Yeah) Hope I finish Corphish soon. \o/

I don't like water pokemon ŹŹ

EDIT: Just came up with this. Adamant #341 Corphish: 22 - 29 / 31 / 1 - 8 / 16 - 30 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31
Parenting! :D If the defenses were in the 20's I'd be content maybe. Depending of what they actually were. D: Hope those are 31's at the end!!

WhyteMage
13th June 2008, 10:43 AM
Had an eventful dig in the underground, but didn't get what I wanted lol.

Here's a list of some of the more useful things I dug out:
Thunderstone x3
Fire Stone x2
Damp Rock x2
Heat Rock
Helix Fossil
Old Amber (another one! more Aerodactyl for me!)
Heart Scale
Sky Plate
Everstone x2

But no Water Stone... I need one to evolve my wish-pass Eevee in Vaporeon. Just keep on digging...

Knight_Ram
13th June 2008, 10:54 AM
This was the first time I had touched my DS for about a month from today since I am taking a break from my other games and got challenged during calculus by my friend and destroyed him with my Salamence. Poor guy never stood a chance.

I DD'ed then Dragon Clawed the rest of the team and swept him. Two minutes later, "You Win!"

Falco320
13th June 2008, 2:10 PM
traded all my pokemon to pearl and currently lokking for shiny's on the gts with what i have left. later going to reset the game.

arceus03
13th June 2008, 4:48 PM
Hurrah! Finally I got a Heart Scale! Now I can start breeding ^^

My actual story is:
I got a Light Clay, a Damp Rock and some shards first. [Heck, I found a fossil at one point. I thought I had successfully unearth it, but I haven't x( ]
Then I actually turned off the power without saving >.<
Afterwards I discovered (thanks to my nephew's meddling with the stylus) that I can check whether or not there is something pinged on the wall by touching the screen. That discovery made my digging went at a faster rate. (Previously I used to check each wall whether there is a digging spot there or not x] )
Ah well, soon afterwards I found a Heart Scale but the wall crumbled before I got to unearth it. Then, some more digging and... another Heart Scale...

Ah yeah, time to breed, then...

Aesir22
13th June 2008, 5:07 PM
Pearl:
Bought some honey and put it on some trees.
Did a few SR's for a shiny drifloon..no luck
Battled several in game trainers..
Traded a magby+magmarizer+pkrs and a Hooh+tm26.
Put another Piplup+waterstone on the GTS
Currently SRing for a shiny burmy at a honey tree

-BJ-
13th June 2008, 5:12 PM
Afterwards I discovered (thanks to my nephew's meddling with the stylus) that I can check whether or not there is something pinged on the wall by touching the screen. That discovery made my digging went at a faster rate. (Previously I used to check each wall whether there is a digging spot there or not x] )

Oh my gosh! How did you ever gather the willpower to continue digging before knowing this?

Also, I wish I still had Wi-fi so I could give you a few of my 80 or so Heart Scales. I think I'm Heart Scale-obsessed, even though I barely have to use them.

Anyway, I finished EV-training Ben the Espeon gave Togepi a few massages. I think I'll start EV-training Bulbasaur today. Uh, anyone reading have any good nicknames for a Bulbasaur?

Senor Finaleze
13th June 2008, 7:05 PM
MKWii is so annoying. ŹŹ Anyway, I just got this. Adamant #341 Corphish: 31 / 28 - 31 / 27 - 31 / 0 - 6 / 30 - 31 / 12 - 17
Keep? Narrow down more? Don't know if this should be my final.

Blazios
13th June 2008, 7:12 PM
Finished my second Pearl. Got the National 'Dex and all the good natures legendaries, and I've attached items and TMs ready to trade to my other Pearl. Now I just need Ranch...

Senor Finaleze
13th June 2008, 7:17 PM
Well it's time to move onto Kingler. :D I narrowed down the IVs even more and they are
Adamant #341 Corphish: 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 4 / 30 - 31 / 15 - 19
Speed is not that big of a deal to me so yeah. Though I will regret not being able to outspeed meganium. :( But anyway, going to breed swords dance and knock off on kingler. And then I'll get flail on that bad boy. And then I'll get knock off and flail on kabuto. Then I can lose knock off for something else. \o/ Then I might go to anorith if I can get the fossil. Then I think claydol(<3) and then corsola and then cradily and then tentacruel and then drapion and then long sentences with no commas where they should be I think. Of course, the flail knock off kabutops will be long after all this. Then I'll move onto bug :D And go to gliscor and I haven't planned that far. I should write this down so I don't forget. To notepad!

EDIT: YES! I just found out I can shift some EVs(about 64 if speed is 15) and still have 4 EVs left for defense! lol Take that Meganium! HA!