PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Falco320
13th June 2008, 8:29 PM
i just re-started my diamond over and currently choosing my name. after 5Secounds of thinking i have chosen CHIMCHAR as my starter.

noobers
13th June 2008, 8:34 PM
I bred a Yanma with flawless Speed, so now I'll be breed ing that with a Modest Ditto with flawless Special Attack.

Falco320
13th June 2008, 8:41 PM
well i chose Chimchar and its was an Adament nature so im keeping it.

Vycksta
13th June 2008, 9:54 PM
Seikrats became my... 12th, I think... Pearl level 100. Luzhniki is now on my team.

Did a fair bit of trading with a work friend; more for his benefit than mine. Got a few more Pokemon over from Emerald onto Pearl for dex data and have battled the Elite Four a lot. My Giratina is taking forever to gain a level as that Pokemon is made to wall and I have been growing Enigma Berries liek woah. So whoot?

mew..
13th June 2008, 10:39 PM
bred some mudkips. Yay.

Also caught a baltoy and got some new pokemon for my uber team.

spacefissure
14th June 2008, 1:23 AM
I beat Saturn at Lake Valor and Mars at Lake Verity without any problems. Then I made the long trek to Snowpoint City. I'll train my team a bit before I take on Candice in the gym.

Artorias
14th June 2008, 5:16 AM
Got Darkrai from Nintendo World. Still SRing for a Timid one with good/perfect IVs.

molt
14th June 2008, 6:09 AM
got tired of SRing for shiny drifloon so i just caught one for the dex entry... it has perfect hp iv's, avg atk, def, and sp def, and no sp atk or speed.. so i'll breed it with other pokes and try to get one with better iv's

Knight_Ram
14th June 2008, 12:23 PM
Training my Hariyama via the Elite Four.

Gave it an Exp. Share and dominated the league with my Starmie the whole way and leveled it up about 4 times.

Cutty
14th June 2008, 2:31 PM
Im currently building a cat pokemon team (Persian, Espeon, Delcatty, and prolly Purugly). I dunno why. Bored maybe.

Dark FireBird
14th June 2008, 3:14 PM
diamond: just got a shiny staryu and natu in a trade this morning. also going to check the IV's of my 5 shiny tyrogue and decide who gets evolved into what. will then start training them after that. currently trying to breed a good bold eevee, but have had no luck so far... and very low on cash again, so think i'll have another go at the E4 to get more money if i have time later. also trying to decide whether i should go and SR for a good modest/shiny heatran (whatever comes 1st, lol) or SR for a shiny eevee from Bebe... oh, the decisions! ^^;

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
14th June 2008, 3:47 PM
After catching a pretty much perfect Drifloon I decided to plot out a move pool for a Drifblim, however, two of the moves are Battle-Tower TMs....I need 80BP, I had 6.

I've done the battle tower once, for 3BP....Is this really worth it? >>

EDIT: Never underestimate Pachirisu, my entire EV trained team was just taken down by one...

Miss_Pocket_Monster
14th June 2008, 6:13 PM
Well, I finally beat the Sinnoh Elite Four on Tuesday. Yay! :) I saw people calling it a "pushover" in an older thread in this forum, but I don't get that at all, because I thought it was about on par with Kanto from Gen I in terms of difficulty, certainly harder than the amusingly easy Johto and Hoenn leagues. I guess it could be because levels were higher and teams had a better mix, but that's only my opinion. Here's a rundown of what happened when I went:

Aaron: Just as easy as I thought he would be. My Infernape, Chianne, destroyed all but his Drapion, whom I left for my Garchomp, Gary. I knocked all of them out rather quickly, needing only one Full Restore for some poisoning that Chianne got.

Bertha: Again, pretty easy. Sudowoodo knocked out Nicholas, my Abomasnow, but I revived it and let Lucy the Lucario finish off that Poke. Nicholas then proceeded to plow right through the rest of Bertha's Pokemon with Wood Hammer and Giga Drain. Two Full Restores were used in this battle, and still very little scratching on my Pokemon overall.

Flint: Harder than the first two, though not impossible. I liked that his team was somewhat mixed, as it provided a greater challenge. Chianne took care of Infernape and Rapidash, and Steelix was no match for Gary. Lucy gained some good experience knocking out Lopunny, though Drifblim and its Aftermath did some real damage to my Luxray, Leo. Again, Two Full Restores was all I needed after this battle.

Lucian: Good grief! This guy was TOUGH. His Mr. Mime was easy enough to knock out with Gary's Dragon Claw, but the rest were worthy opponents! This is the battle where Urd the Uxie really came in handy. Since none of Lucian's Pokemon were very effective against it, the Future Sight/Yawn combination came heavily into play, and I switched out to either Gary or Leo while the Psychics were sleeping. This strategy worked great for all but his Bronzong, which WOULD NOT DIE. Plus he used a Full Restore on it, which was doubly annoying. Chianne got KO'ed, as did Gary, but Uxie's Future Sight finally did it in before it had the chance to knock out Nicholas. Thank goodness! The Lake Trio really comes in handy. ;480;

Cynthia: After Lucian, I was prepared for one intense battle. And I'm glad I was, because I think that Cynthia is the most challenging league champion I've ever faced. Twelve Full Restores and four revives were needed for this battle, so I'm really grateful that I stocked up. I put Leo up against Spiritomb, and he almost knocked it out. That is, until Cynthia Full Restored it and switched out to Gastrodon. I immediately brought out Nicholas, who fell swiftly to its yucky attacks. Gary almost fainted too, so I had to keep Full Restoring him until he finally nabbed Gastrodon with a good Dig/Dragon Claw combo. (I know, I couldn't find the Earthquake TM. Bear with me.) Cynthia's Garchomp took some real damage from Gary since its Dragon Rush kept missing, but then Cynthia used a Full Restore on it and it KO'ed Gary with a Dragon Rush that hit. Leo and Lucy both did some damage to Garchomp before fainting, and then Chianne at last finished it off with Close Combat (thankfully). I brought out Urd against Lucario, who did little damage to it thanks to the Psychic resistance to Aura Sphere and other things, and used those turns to revive my other Pokemon, all the while wasting Full Restores on Urd so it would not die too. Future Sight/Yawn gave me a chance to Full Restore all the revived team and bring out Chianne again, who once again KO'ed with Close Combat. Milotic could have made Leo faint again, but luckily, the first Spark paralyzed it, so I was able to get the second one in quickly enough to KO it. Leo Sparked the revived Spiritomb some more, and I did Full Restore him, but Pressure knocked out enough of his PP that I needed to give him a rest, so Gary finished him off with Fire Blast. Roserade was a real breather after the rest of the lineup, as Gary easily Fire Blasted it down. I never felt so happy about winning the game before. What an EPIC battle! :D

Final Team:

;392; Chianne (Infernape) ---- Level 52;392;
;445; Gary (Garchomp) ---- Level 50 ;445;
;460; Nicholas (Abomasnow) ---- Level 49;460;
;405; Leo (Luxray) ---- Level 53 ;405;
;448; Lucy (Lucario) ---- Level 48;448;
;480; Urd (Uxie) ---- Level 51;480;

I love my team! ^^ Now I'm at Pal Park transferring all my GBA Pokes before heading off to Stark Mountain. I'm also preparing to get Regigigas soon. Sorry for such a long update, but I always get excited when I beat the league for the first time. ;492;

Falco320
15th June 2008, 12:04 AM
well after evolving my Chimchar to a Monferno. i got a Modest Abra with HP-Grass for my team. going to train Abra until evolution to a kadabra and train Monferno to lv.20

Senor Finaleze
15th June 2008, 1:46 AM
Well, the kingler project is going sooooooooooo slow because I have yet to get a krabby. :P Stupid swarm pokemon. So I decided to go to cloyster. I'll check everyday for krabby swarm. :D Then etc. I guess I'll do tentacruel first since I need to get egg moves from it to get the cloyster I want. ^_^

ChaosAngel
15th June 2008, 6:35 AM
I restarted my japanese Diamond.
No badges yet.
Here's my current party.
Budew (female) lv. 13
Shinx (female) lv. 11
Starly (female) lv. 12
Piplup (female)lv. 13

mifune
15th June 2008, 7:25 AM
Been doing a lot of chaining, and hatching Eevees, I have one box filled, and I guess since I only have 250 poke's on the ranch, I should go ahead and put my eevees in there.

I am at 327 seen, and 240 caught.

spidey7000
15th June 2008, 8:08 PM
Today, drowzee was swarming ( I HATE IT) so didnt go to chain it. Im new to chaining. Then started chaining Staravia, chain broke at 24 when a cute little PICHU came up. I KILLED it with my Garchomps DRAGON RUSH! That made me feel a little good. Then i started EV training my Gallade but it was boring and now ill probably try to chain shinx! Wish me luck!!

15th June 2008, 8:41 PM
I ran out of room on my Diamond, so I had to release 79 useless pokemon just to make room....I need ranch now

NeonGardevoir
16th June 2008, 12:42 AM
I restarted Pearl about a month ago and played up to the Veilstone Gym and got bored.Yesterday I decided to play again and beat both Maylene and Crasher Wake.Right now I'm in Celestic Town.

My team at the moment:

Pikachu Lv.29
Floatzel Lv.29
Staravia Lv.28
Monferno Lv.29
Grotle Lv.29
Misdreavus Lv.29

Later today I'm going to try to catch a Hoothoot to replace Staravia because I'm tired of the Starly line.

Rika_of_Thunder
16th June 2008, 1:52 AM
I'm searching for my lost Ruby version... my Jirachi was on there!!! My LEGIT Jirachi!!! If I don't find that thing soon...

Rika_of_Thunder
16th June 2008, 1:56 AM
I'm searching for my lost Ruby version... my Jirachi was on there!!! My LEGIT Jirachi!!! If I don't find that thing soon...

boomheadshot45
16th June 2008, 2:17 AM
Tried to chain Beldum today, only got to 7. Tried to chain Phanphy today, only got to 13 :( Gonna chain Shinx right now.

SonicBoom117
16th June 2008, 5:06 AM
Chained for shiny Beldum and got one on a chain 6... I was so happy :D Its almost perfect (IVs + Natures in sig)... Also found a random egg in my boxes (I didn't know what it was at the time) I had gotten like 2 months ago (Hatched on the 13th).. I was going to give it to someone... but then I decided to keep it and it turned out to be a shiny Pineco :) Haven't checked IVs yet but its an impish nature ^.^. I EV trained my Beldum/Metang Now Gross in HP 140/ATTK 252/DEF 28/Speed 88..

Usagi
16th June 2008, 5:11 AM
Did some battling on the Battle Tower, I earned the Multi Ability Ribbon (the one for 50+ in the Multi Battle rooms with the CP).
I need to visit my sister, so we can get the Pair Ability one.
Now, I'm just entering Contests with my Luxray.

Knight_Ram
16th June 2008, 6:53 AM
I scored my six Pokémon from the Pal Park then went on the put my Rare Candies from those bad boys into my bag and then gave them to my Hariyama so I don't have to spend hours training it.

Then went onto train my Hariyama at the Elite Four and scored some more dosh for some Pokeballs and Ultraballs as well as some Protein, etc.

All of that was done on the bus ride home from school.

Falco320
16th June 2008, 6:58 AM
well havent played in a while so spending the night playing my Diamond so far training my Abra i just caught with a timid nature to lv.16 then going to get my first badge =D

noobers
16th June 2008, 7:18 AM
Just sent some Pokemon over to the Ranch and I'm now working on the Battle Tower.

Spire
16th June 2008, 7:32 AM
I restarted Diamond a couple of days ago. I'm nearly up to Pastoria City.

Team
Roselia (F) - Lvl. 31
Gyarados (M) - Lvl. 29
Staravia (M) - Lvl. 32
Monferno (M) - Lvl. 35

I have too much spare time.

Kaasuti
16th June 2008, 11:47 AM
I'm currently hatching duskull eggs as one of those lucky fellas or lasses (when they reach dusknoir stage) could be on my wifi team.
I have also hatched numerous other pokemon and got some awesome stats on them..BEWARE.
As much as i'd like to i'm not listing my team, i want people to be surprised!

kawaii serebii
16th June 2008, 11:52 AM
Just caught a Numel and Skarmory in my Pearl. Conquered Stark Mountain. Now in front of Heatran and planning how to capture him without wasting a lot of time. Also rack up 35 wins in Battle Tower. Planning to get 42 once I get Heatran.

Red1062
16th June 2008, 11:53 AM
about to get some pokemon ready to take on all the contests and ev train a snorlax and blissey

Shadow Dialga
16th June 2008, 5:55 PM
I just Pal Parked my shiny Charmander that i got as a starter from Fire Red and then started my Diamond version over and now planning to trade the shiny charmander to my Diamond version from my sister's pearl.

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
16th June 2008, 6:33 PM
I've started chaining recently. So last night, I go to the mansion's garden, figuring it'll be easy to chain whatever Pokemon was in there for the day (Azumarill). BUT NO. I keep on getting Castforms, so I chain those. My chain is broken by a Staravia, so I figure that'll be easy to chain (still no sign of Azumarill). I actually beat my previous record (13) with dumb Staravia, and as soon as I get to 15...my chain is borken by the first Azumarill I've seen all night. D:<

AEROBLASTER
16th June 2008, 6:37 PM
Recently, on the day it came out, I got the My Pokemon Ranch for Wii-ware. I put in basically all of my pokemon as much as I could every day. I also traded with Hayley (the ranch owner) to get another phione. Now Im trying to breed good IV pokemon.

Walking Contradiction
16th June 2008, 6:55 PM
Finally got into fourth gen EV training. Got myself a Pokerus, plus a Power anklet and a Power lens. EV trained Palkia, Lucario and Starmie. Pokedex progress is doing pretty good, just some legendaries, '4th gen evos' and Pokemon that need to be cloned in Emerald left. Currently at 470 caught.

Sonic15
17th June 2008, 1:23 AM
I caught my first shiny pokemon ever. Out of my 8 years of playing pokemon it finaly appered. Unfoutnetly it was a shiny Unown (I). All it will learn is Hidden power. :(

-Lympics
17th June 2008, 7:28 AM
I got my Swampert to Lvl100. Finally... 2 days of training

xdaytime
17th June 2008, 7:39 AM
Well, today I started breeding for my wifi team. Just need to get the power items and pokerus from the battle tower. Also putting most of my pokemon on the ranch.

milotique
17th June 2008, 8:51 AM
Caught Cresselia, Giratina, and Heatran very easily.

Used the master ball on Cress, because i didn't feel like chasing it all over the place like i did for Mesprit; caught Giratina with two dusk balls (i was stunned) and then caught Heatran with three or so ultra balls.

Going after Rotom tonight, i think, and then i'll probably start deciding what i want on my wifi team.

Knight_Ram
17th June 2008, 9:36 AM
I scored my daily dosage of Rare Candies from my Emerald game. Threw some berries into the dirt and scored my other berries which I planted a day ago.

Trained my Hariyama to 87. This guy is taking forever! I should have giving him those other moves after training. Jeez..

Mega Weavile
17th June 2008, 10:26 PM
I didn't SR for Drifloon since last monday so now I'm going to SR more and faster, my plan is to do 500 SRs a day and since school is ending soon it'll be easier, but if I can do this 500 during this last school days I'll get to 10 000 on July 4th and I hope that my Drifloon will have already appeared by then, now I'm at 1150.

Falco320
18th June 2008, 1:37 AM
well i havent played much but going to play non-stop tonighte so far im at Valley wind works training my newly caught Shellos.

Artorias
18th June 2008, 2:25 AM
Leveled my Heatran up to 73, it learned Earth Power, and I taught it Flamethrower.

ChaosAngel
18th June 2008, 6:08 AM
Japanese Diamond- I gotten 7 Badges. I defeated Team Galactic from their HQ.
I'm on my way to get Dialga.
My current party
Gabite (female) lv. 44
Luxray (female) lv. 45
Roserade (female) lv. 44
Staraptor (female) lv. 45
Empleneon (female) lv. 48
Bibarel (HM slave) lv. 17

ChaosAngel
18th June 2008, 6:09 AM
Japanese Diamond- I gotten 7 Badges. I defeated Team Galactic from their HQ.
I'm on my way to get Dialga.
My current party
Gabite (female) lv. 44
Luxray (female) lv. 45
Roserade (female) lv. 44
Staraptor (female) lv. 45
Empleneon (female) lv. 48
Bibarel (HM slave) lv. 17

Absoltastic
18th June 2008, 6:16 AM
I have finished EV training my team, and I am now raising my team to level 100. I also organized my PC boxes. (2 hours!) I am now waiting for an online match, where I will test my team:
Spinda
Rampardos
Honchkrow
Drifblim
Abomasnow
Ninetales.
Yup!

18th June 2008, 9:31 AM
Last night after searching for an hour I finally found a male Vulpix.
Palparked a female Houndoom

Breed to two, hoping for a Timid Likes to run Houndour.

After about 7 eggs I got the timid, now breeding it holding an everstone with my Vulpix.

INCEST

Raichao
18th June 2008, 11:58 AM
I'm trying to complete my Sinnoh Pokedex at the moment. I've evolved my Buneary, now I'm training a Drifloon

Team-
Drifty / Drifloon Lv26
Vanilla / Lopunny Lv42
Infernape Lv42
Tweety / Starapor Lv42

Next to evolve is either Finneon or Tentacool

18th June 2008, 12:30 PM
Got my 30IV Houndour, now currently in the Chatau EV training it.

Senor Finaleze
18th June 2008, 8:31 PM
Breeding is going to come to a halt I guess ¬¬ Until krabby is the swarm that is. And then I will probably have to go on a catching spree and levelling spree and whatever spree to continue my journey through water 3 :P Oh well.

DDtar \o/ And I may CBtar it up too :P

Mega Weavile
19th June 2008, 12:00 AM
Been SRing more for Drifloon, hope to get to 2000 today, but I don't think I will seeing as I'm on 1500 and it's 19:01 here.

Senor Finaleze, you know that you can change your swarm by doing this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXZuDfG0lSo), don't you? If you do this you won't have to wait for the swarm you want to come, it's much easier.

orange monkey
19th June 2008, 12:47 AM
transfered my manaphy egg, traded a chimchar for a piplup which is now a Lv. 38 empoleon. traded and evolved like ten things. and now just leveling up

Pikasaur
19th June 2008, 2:35 AM
just caught a sableye, just gotta teach it brick break and lvl it up to make it a perment team member. i also caught a toxicroak in the great marsh.

and while in the great marsh i caught......a shiny Bibarel aka my first shiny ever

now its off to the battle tower to get enough BP for the brick break TM

Master Leo
19th June 2008, 3:56 AM
I am currently hatching for a shiny Eevee. Taking a long time but I got an Adamant and a Modest so far

Senor Finaleze
19th June 2008, 3:57 AM
thanks for showing me mega weavile. Well I finally got to the beginning of breeding larvitars. But sadly my DS died, luckily I saved right before. Sooooooo yeah. Not much else.

Lostelle
19th June 2008, 4:09 AM
DDtar \o/ And I may CBtar it up too :P

If you decide to use Choice Band, you're going to want to drop Dragon Dance for another attack. I prefer DDtar, though.

KageNaruto
19th June 2008, 5:23 AM
I've been breeding bears (Teddiursas) for like 14 hours. 36 of them had the potential to be the one I was trying to create, but sadly not one of them was. So I'm off to do more breeding. Really angry about one that was close to perfect except his speed (30 HP, 31 ATK, 30 DEF, 26 SP DEF), his speed was 19 which made him unusable for me. Hopefully I will get lucky next time.

Falco320
19th June 2008, 6:31 AM
I've been breeding bears (Teddiursas) for like 14 hours. 36 of them had the potential to be the one I was trying to create, but sadly not one of them was. So I'm off to do more breeding. Really angry about one that was close to perfect except his speed (30 HP, 31 ATK, 30 DEF, 26 SP DEF), his speed was 19 which made him unusable for me. Hopefully I will get lucky next time.

ouch dude that sucks. i hate when i see that a pokemon is perfect then i find out something is totaly is wrong with there IV's

EDIT : i dont know what went wrong but i just got my second badge and i already have 5 pokes in my team.

1.Monferno
2.Murkrow
3.Cranidos
4.Shellos (pink)
5.Alakazam

Next pokemon is going to be Bronzor.

Senor Finaleze
19th June 2008, 9:01 PM
Isn't ursaring already really slow? Or are you going to have a quick feet ursaring. Or you just want speed. >_> Anyway, about to hatch the hopefully male larvitar so I can hook it up with my adamant ditto. :P

Senor Finaleze
19th June 2008, 9:02 PM
Isn't ursaring already really slow? Or are you going to have a quick feet ursaring. Or you just want speed. >_> Anyway, about to hatch the hopefully male larvitar so I can hook it up with my adamant ditto. :P

Aesir22
19th June 2008, 9:40 PM
Pearl:
Not much going on..
hatched 20 piplup eggs..no shiny
tried chaining chansey/miltank a few times, but no luck in an early shiny or reaching 40..
Currently fishing for wailmer/wailord..want a shiny...

Aesir22
19th June 2008, 9:46 PM
Pearl:
Not much going on..
hatched 20 piplup eggs..no shiny
tried chaining chansey/miltank a few times, but no luck in an early shiny or reaching 40..
Currently fishing for wailmer/wailord..want a shiny...

phish
19th June 2008, 10:17 PM
I just migrated my female Salamence and breed it with a male DD Gyrados. I hatched the egg and im now EV training him. Im working on a DDmence with 120 HP/252 Atk/136 Speed. All I have to do now is EV train at that lakefront with all of the Snovers and Machokes for the attack evs and fight Medichams, Sneasels, and Meditites for the speed evs.

halcyonXlll
19th June 2008, 10:50 PM
Well, I caught Mespirit, so that's all of the Legendaries done ~
I've also sent over a majority of the last few Pokémon that I want to keep, to Pearl, with the last ones left being those that want nicknaming. Almost done..

I'm going to save a couple of my more useless Poké Radar Shinies too, to play through my new game with ^__________^
And I traded some Pokémon off on the GTS.. That's all I guess ~
Just hatching these eggs I found in my boxes now..

encas
20th June 2008, 3:15 AM
When heading towards Lake Valor, I encountered a Stunky. I had an Adamant Syncronizer in the front of my party I wanted to KO, so I let the Stunky KO my totally hacked Level 1 HAVEN Mew. Upon impulse, I caught her and nicknamed her Marie. I usually don't do this with non-shiny Pokemon, but she also had a decent chance of being Adamant, so I decided to catch her. She did end up being Adamant (and having Aftermath as an ability!), but her average IVs are around 17 at best and 2 (in ATTACK) at worst. Oh well.

Lostelle
20th June 2008, 3:39 AM
I really need to take a break from this perpetual breeding and hatch some leftover eggs. I have two boxes full.

Yesterday, I hatched a Rioli that I didn't notice was Jolly, and when I rare candied it to level 12 to check it's IVs it had a 24 in speed, one point better than the perfect speed stat for a Modest Rioli. I nearly pulled my male Lucario out of the daycare to get that IV into my breeding chain.

Snow
20th June 2008, 3:44 AM
Well today I put my ditto back in the day care hes been there so long hes lv 100.Then I put torterra in with him and made an egg. After this I put feraligator in and made an egg. I finnally trained my Gabite to evolve into Garchomp. And I evolved my magnemite into magnezone.

Shiny Magmortar
20th June 2008, 5:28 AM
After much thought and careful planning, I'm making a new team. I've already got two members bred. And I'm hunting for a Ditto to breed the third with. Then the next hardest part is getting all the TM's... <_<

Blazing Charmander
20th June 2008, 10:51 AM
I''ve recently been mulling over whether to start my Diamond file over - seeing as how it has clocked over 200 hours and I am pretty much bored with it. However, I found new inspiration in the form of wanting to make a new in-game (possibly competitive) team in order to qwell the boredom.

At the moment, my team will consist of Jolteon, Gliscor, Hitmonchan, Sunflora, Gardevoir and Kingdra. Hardly world-beaters, but i'd rather use Pokemon that I enjoy using/I have never had chance to use before than using the customary Garchomp/Blissey/Tyranitar team. Nonetheless, I'm currently breeding a few of each species in order to determine which of each would best fit my team.

In addition, I have the urge to have a Shiny Gardevoir on my team so that their is a bit of uniqueness on the team. I already have a Shiny Ralts through chaining, but its stats aren't exactly spectacular. So I would rather go through the frustrations of having a few chains break for the sake of diversity in my team ;).

shon_taylor
20th June 2008, 12:31 PM
Ok the coolest thing ever just happened lol

I was playing Pokemon Pearl and I'm at the point where Dawn wants you to help her get her pokedex back. So we're battling and her Clefairy uses Gravity of course, then Metronome. In this case Metronome was Fly, and on the 2nd turn she was still stuck in the air because of her using Gravity. So I had to fight the rest of the battle with Clefairy stuck in the sky.

I just thought it was cool :)

AiR BeN
20th June 2008, 1:48 PM
Hmmm new thread I've noticed, well decided to start battling again but I'm not battling anywhere near as much as I was. On about one or two a day at the moment, pokés has died out a bit since I last played and seems MK wii and Brawl have taken over most of the places I used to go. Nonetheless a group of the old trainers I battled with back in the day and I have formed a team, I have two or three people left to speak to and then our team will be completed. Obviously once it is we'll all have a few nights of practice together etc and then make ourselves known and battle some clans/teams or whatever and just get our rep up.. Anyways for the recent happenings I achieved a 72 streak in the battle tower and got knocked out by crit haxxx! Pretty annoyed to be honest but oh well the battle tower is a lost cause anyways, just good for racking up BP to be honest! More importantly I'm gonna carry on breeding where I left off 6 months ago and finish off with my Xatu. I won't tell about the moveset, EV spread and strat I have in mind for it but it's truly one of a kind and I doubt any other trainer on the planet will have one the same as mine!

:D

Anyways that's about it, I'm gone anyways.

x

Hakajin
20th June 2008, 11:29 PM
My Nininan (Dragonite) finally took the Master Rank cool contest today. It was my first master rank win, so my card changed to red and I got another star on it. I also got the trophy from the goods guy.

Senor Finaleze
20th June 2008, 11:31 PM
Don't know if I showed this already but Rash #246 Larvitar: 25 - 31 / 31 / 7 - 12 / 29 - 31 / 25 - 31 / 31

;____________; Defense, if it wasn't for the sad defense I would use this. I wouldn't stop but I could use it >_> Well, using it as a mother now. \o/ Sadly now I have to fluke adamant/careful/naughty.

Spire
20th June 2008, 11:37 PM
I haven't played Diamond for a few days. I'm now currently up to the Hearthome Gym.

Team
Gyarados (M) - Lvl. 37
Infernape (M) - Lvl. 39
Drifblim (F) - Lvl. 36
Roselia (F) - Lvl. 36
Staraptor (M) - Lvl. 37
Bibarel (M) - Lvl. 18

It's pretty obvious that Bibarel is an HM Slave, although I wouldn't mind breeding a good one later on for a laugh.

Dax-360
21st June 2008, 3:07 AM
While I was training my pokemon for the 5th gym, I caught a Noctowl Lv 28. My pokemon are almost Lv. 30 so I should be ready for the gym soon.

MY TEAM

Prinplup- Lv.28
Pikachu- Lv.28
Noctowl- Lv.28
Golbat-Lv.30

Mega Weavile
21st June 2008, 4:13 AM
Did 250 SRs for Drifloon today (that's a lot for me, but it's not so much) and now I'm bored of doing it, so I'll continue tomorrow and try to do more SRs than today.

ChaosAngel
21st June 2008, 7:30 AM
Pearl- Downloaded Deoxys from gamestop. Planning to Sr for good IV and speed nature or Modest.

Japanese Diamond- Caught Dialga few days ago with a Timer Ball. Got all 8 badges.
Done the E4 glitch successfully to reach Darkrai. Currently SRing for a shiny Darkrai.
Been almost 3 days so far.

My current party
Ralts(traded from my Pearl and have Timid Syncho) lv. 20
Garchomp lv. 50
Emplneon lv. 53
Roserade lv. 49
Staraptor lv. 49

~Nidoking~
21st June 2008, 8:35 AM
Playing diamond.
Team
Prinplup/Surfer(M)Lv:25
Grass rope
Water pulse
Icebeam
Aglity(Traded as egg.)

Gliscor/Skullsmash(M)Lv:28
Earthquake
A-ace/Thunder fang?(Tell me if its worth it.)
Rock slide
Night slash(Traded as egg

Kadabra/Psy(M)lv:23
Shock wave
Confusion
Grass rope
Miracle eye.

Yeah Psy sucks..

I picked turtwig as my starter,so when i got piplups egg,rival cant stand much of a chance.

KamiStriker
21st June 2008, 8:50 AM
I walked around for a bit, and now i'm training this Mime Jr.
I'm almost complete training for my Regice as well, off to Regirock and Registeel soon.
Attempt at catching Trapinch -Failed.

Tune in later for more thrilling adventures!

Hmm... Isn't this section meant for Diamond and Pearl. He is talking about catching the regis. Sorry, just thought I would point out that he should be in the Ruby and Sapphire section =D.

~Nidoking~
21st June 2008, 9:09 AM
Hmm... Isn't this section meant for Diamond and Pearl. He is talking about catching the regis. Sorry, just thought I would point out that he should be in the Ruby and Sapphire section =D.

No,since you can transfer/trade the regis.

SkittyOnWailord
21st June 2008, 9:25 AM
(Time to brag:D)

I got 6 of the Gamestop Deoxys yesterday. Out of them, I got these amazing ones.

Timid Deoxys 24-25/16-17/8-9/30-31/4-5/30-31
Jolly Deoxys 6-7/30-31/22-23/16-17/2-3/30-31
Lonely Deoxys 16-17/30-31/24-25/26-27/20-21/28-29

Yep, I'm set.:D

halcyonXlll
21st June 2008, 10:11 AM

I got 6 of the Gamestop Deoxys yesterday. Out of them, I got these amazing ones.

You always make sure you get your fair share of those Event Pokémon, don't you? :p
Very nice.

Yesterday I traded away some more of my Radar Shinies to another SPPf member, and a few other Pokémon over to my Pearl. Eevees are certainly popular amongst people, I started with around 80 Shinies all from my chaining, and now I have only 22 left over ^^
Vehemence, my Shiny triple flawless IVed Flareon, was EV trained last night, although i'm not sure how accurately I done it as I was literally half asleep at the time xP
I'll check it's stats in a Lv. 100 battle to be certain of things.

Next step is to plan my team for Diamond file #2. I'm taking a Shiny Larvitar, and a Shiny Mareep. I need a Fire type too, so I may trade a Shiny Magby over later. I don't want to make this playthrough overly easy, though :x

21st June 2008, 11:30 AM

Do you only own so many copies of the games to get loads of event pokemon? xD

Anyway, as for me....Hatched about 40 Gligar eggs, only one is Capable of Taking Hits, but it's IVs are terrible....(10-11/0-1/30-31/20-23/20-21/4/5)

If not for the seriously flawed HP, ATK and SPD I would use it

Lostelle
21st June 2008, 11:41 AM
I'd use my Deoxys, but it dies too easily...

I took a massive step in my Lucario breeding project today. I should have my champ tomorrow, or maybe the day after. Then it's off to continue my endless search for a shiny magikarp... The idea of having a red Gyarados as an HM slave is pretty appealing.

SkittyOnWailord
21st June 2008, 12:12 PM
Do you only own so many copies of the games to get loads of event pokemon? xD

Anyway, as for me....Hatched about 40 Gligar eggs, only one is Capable of Taking Hits, but it's IVs are terrible....(10-11/0-1/30-31/20-23/20-21/4/5)

If not for the seriously flawed HP, ATK and SPD I would use it

Well I do have 4 Daimond and 4 Pearl.>_> But no, I just restarted one of my games over and over and traded the Deoxys from it to my main game each time.

21st June 2008, 12:29 PM
Ah, that's actually a good idea. Better than what I did at the 10th ANNIV tour...queing up for the whole event to get all 10......

Now I'm just waiting for a UK Darkrai or Celebi event!

ShadowTrainer
21st June 2008, 8:27 PM
Got three gamestop deoxys'. Also breeding mah electrike for a better natured one. Is hasty nature okay for a regular Deoxys?

Aesir22
21st June 2008, 9:36 PM
Pearl:
Fished around route 223 for shinies..no luck
Battled rival Tommy at the fight area.
Fished at route 222…caught 13 Sharpedo (0 shiny, 2x deepseatooth)
Fished for staryu/stardust. 20 minutes of fishing and caught only 3
Breloom reached lvl.100. Stored Breloom in the pc, took out Abomasnow.

smartie
22nd June 2008, 9:26 AM
I did the pokemon leageau again to train some pokey's.

I'm planning to do my first EV-training!!

sceptilianmaster
22nd June 2008, 11:26 AM
After breeding a whole lot of Houndour, I finally got the Hidden Power type I wanted!! BUT. It's IVs were craptacularly crap. As such, I deduced it's power couldn't be that high either. So, it's back to breeding again...

The Benmeister
22nd June 2008, 11:30 AM
Caught six Feebas. After all, why have one Feebas when you can have six?

aerisLana
22nd June 2008, 11:51 AM
It's been a long time since I played my Diamond... >_>

Anywhos, I'm currently hunting for a Shiny Wurmple/Silcoon. I also tried to infect some of my Pokemon with Pokerus so I can have reserves to my future team. And also, I'm currently training Garchop: Cynthia's way. :p

Senor Finaleze
23rd June 2008, 12:30 AM
Well, I caught a shiny floatzel looking for a corsola. It was awesome because it had a +speed nature, but it was timid. IVs suck except SpDef which was 30. Locked onto a naive larvitar(only stayed on it because of the uber awesomeness that is a special defense boost in sand) Though I won't be taking special attacks quite as well, it's all good to me. Soft resetting. whatevernasdoi3d

Senor Finaleze
23rd June 2008, 12:32 AM
Well, I caught a shiny floatzel looking for a corsola. It was awesome because it had a +speed nature, but it was timid. IVs suck except SpDef which was 30. Locked onto a naive larvitar(only stayed on it because of the uber awesomeness that is a special defense boost in sand) Though I won't be taking special attacks quite as well, it's all good to me. Soft resetting. whatevernasdoi3d

Pingouin7
23rd June 2008, 4:00 AM
Well, I did some nice things today.

My journey started with me wanting a CHANNEL Jirachi. Easy. I cloned my WISHMKR Jirachi (Suceed on the first try :D) then put it up for many other Jirachis :/

Then, I received another WISHMKR Jirachi, it was Lv 33.

I went to Snowpoint City and bought a Snow Mail, then I gave it to Jirachi.

I've input this:

"This JIRACHI is EVENT!

(I don't remember this sentence)

JIRACHI will never lose!"

Then I've put it back on the GTS for another Jirachi. I wonder who ended up with my letter?

I finally got a lv 70 CHANNEL Jirachi off the GTS, adding it to my collection.

halcyonXlll
23rd June 2008, 4:30 AM
I bred a Dratini for my sister earlier, and slathered more Honey on the lucky tree that yeilded my Shiny Cherubi, in Diamond. Then I slathered more on because I forgot to check back, and missed the Pokémon that was there ;>_>
I spent most of my time SRing for Spiritomb. I'm pretty sure I said I was going to leave it this time around, but.. If there's one Shiny I do want to add to my team, then Spiritomb is it ^.^
I'll give it a week or so, and if it doesn't Shine before that time's up, then i'll forget about it for now ~

In Pearl, I done some training. Now my Shiny Espeon is at Lv. 83, my Shiny Flareon is Lv. 39. After Espeon is maxed out, I will move onto raising my Shiny Cherrim from Lv. 50 to L. 100. Oh, and I finally got all those Sunyshore Ribbons for my Eevee ^__________^
I kept forgetting to pay a visit to the girl there, so it's taken, like, several weeks to complete the set. The remaining few I want are the last two Cute Contest Ribbons, and the second Ability Ribbon from the Tower Tycoon, whatever the actual name for that Ribbon is...

Knight_Ram
23rd June 2008, 10:38 AM
Its cool how this thread is full of proper posts with full sentences instead of a few worded posts. :P

On another note, I played for a few hours on the way to and from school in which I was able to get my items from my old games which would be the cloned Rare Candies from Emerald and some good ol Exp Shares from LG which I traded for some money.

Then I went on to use the Rare Candies to get my Hariyama to 100 (FINALLY!!) Then went on to breed some Eevee's with Wish on them to score a nice Iv/Ev trained and bread Vaporeons and Umbreons.

The Mursu
23rd June 2008, 3:21 PM
I catched a mareep and started training it. It´s now a ampharos-level 39. Also i evolved both 4th generation fossil pokés, they are both now level 42. By the way i caught cresselia yesterday. It just came to me and i thought i´d trie a quick ball. About 3 seconds later it was mine! Yay!

TheCookieCutter
23rd June 2008, 3:37 PM
In Diamond I am currently hunting for shinies. So far I caught a shiny starly, shinx, roselia, and magnemite. I am also growing tons of berries to trade at the flower shop for acessories like retro pipe, photo board, mirror ball, and surfboard.

Aesir22
23rd June 2008, 6:06 PM
Pearl:
Battled rival Tommy at the Fight Area.
Went to the underground and found: Yellow, red and blue shard, waterstone, everstone, thunderstone, smoothrock and a claw fossil.
Fished some more a shiny wailmer/wailord, but no luck.
Tried chaining chansey. Chain broke at 23. No shiny, no lucky egg, 19 oval stones.

Larry
24th June 2008, 2:58 AM
Just recently started my Pearl version over 2 days ago and am at the E4 right now...

My team is:
Vespiquen
Rampardos (yes I traded)
Infernape
Gastrodon
Alakazam
(All around 47-49)

*$hinydragonite*
24th June 2008, 5:17 AM
I leveled my Darkrai up to 70. Then I evolved a Magneton into a Magnezone. Then I got a seemingly legit lvl 100 Modest Birth Island Deoxys off the GTS. On another note, with my DS suddenly broken I'll probably never get around to using them, or my Pearl version again.

Golden_Latias
24th June 2008, 5:31 AM
Trying to hatch a female Jolly Treecko.

And it's taking forever. Not that I expected to get it right away, but whatever. >.>

Raichao
24th June 2008, 10:11 AM
My Drifloon evolved, so now I have Enigma the Drifblim. I raised him to Lv42 to match the rest of my team and now I've started raising Soap the Shellos. I used an EXP.Shape to level Soap to Lv20, and ending up raising most of my team to Lv43. now I'm at Solaceon Town, trying to evolve Soap.

Team-
Enigma/Drifblim Lv42
Vanilla/Lopunny Lv43
Tweety/Staraptor Lv43
Infernape Lv43
Soap/Shellos Lv22
Antartic/Snover Lv34 (to train next)

Mileron
24th June 2008, 2:41 PM
It all started when I found this ranch of a girl who wanted to help house Pokemon, to free them from their PC-stored balls.

Then I received a package from Rowan via a guy in a green hat in the Pokemart, which included a Pokeball with a new pal for me!

And my friend Rachyl decided she was going to let me breed some of my unused Pokemon for her.

Then I helped Bruce get to the deep core of Stark Mountain, but ended up getting frustrated when I had no luck catching several Weezing or Rhydon.

Hydrohs
24th June 2008, 3:30 PM
I've been migrating the last of my Pokemon (finally) from my Sapphire and Emerald so I can eventually restart them. Also, been working on the contests. I've beaten Cool, Beauty and Tough. But The Master Rank Cute is giving me a lot for trouble, I can never do good enough in the visual, even when I use things that score highly. But I'll get it.

Also, finally got my in game team to level 100 xD Only took me over a year.

Golden_Arcanine
24th June 2008, 7:32 PM
Diamond: I finally finished my Sinnoh dex. Now I begin working on my National dex. I need to Pal Park in a female Bulbasaur. I traded the origional one away. I got a Hadou Mew and Agate Celebi off the GTS yesterday.

Pearl: Soft-Resetting for a certain nature Deoxys from the GameStop event.

Aesir22
24th June 2008, 8:13 PM
Pearl:
not much going on.
Went underground, found soms shards and evolutionstones.
walked around route 212, battling trainers.
Currently at Celestic Town fishing for shiny pokemon. No luck so far.
Current team:
Abomasnow(48), Pidgeot(77), Bastiodon(72), Lanturn(77), Flygon(90), Linoone(100)

Rokroad
24th June 2008, 9:10 PM
Evolved my Grotle and currently training for 3th Gym

Torterra/Torterra lvl 32
Adamant
Stats/Iv
Hp 109/21
Att 100/31
Def 83/31
SA 52/17
SP 68/28
Sp 45/14

Also my Buizel evolved

Floatzel/Floatzel lvl 26
Naugthy

Hp 83
Att 71
Def 38
SA 49
SD 31
Sp 76/31

Nerofrost
24th June 2008, 9:26 PM
I finished training my contest pokemon and won the Tough Master with Azuma (Pinsir), Master Smart with Blossom (Roserade), Master Beauty with Tsunami (Dewgong) and Master Cute with To-Kyo (Mew). I'm waiting for a friend to come over to make spicy poffins for Chaothik, my cool rank Absol.

Currently training a team for the battle tower, seeing as how training to lv.100 for competitive is kind of boring cosidering the constant E4 battles.

Old Battle Tower Team: (56 wins)
Titan (TTar) Lv.69
Nerofrost (Empoleon) Lv.78
Breaker (Garchomp) Lv.66

New Battle Tower Team: (0 wins)
Ms.Dracula (Gliscor) Lv.41
Knight (Weavile) Lv.26
Zoom747(Yanma, to be Yanmega) Lv.1

Ookami Shounin
24th June 2008, 10:13 PM
Finally got a Scyther and taught it False Swipe. It is now level 48 and helping me capture Pokemon that I don't have. I am using my Tyranitar and my trusty Lucky Egg to level up the Pokemon in my PC.

My Pokedex:
Seen-369
Obtained-292

Then I'd like to get a team and get me some Battle Points. Then use the Power Items I'll buy to start putting together a team for Platinum.

RayRay
24th June 2008, 10:46 PM
been attempting to chain ditto all evening, trying to get some nice natures. Keep finding Floatzels and Gastrodons >.< Scizor levelling up nicely taking care of all the ruddy F's and G's, growing some spicy berries to give Magnezone for Cool Contests, still frequenting the Underground looking for heart scales, no such luck :( Have tonnes of Fire stones, dont know what to do with them all!! Keep selling them and keeping a few behind, just incase... Going to check Lottery now, might get yet another PP Up! Then back to chaining i think!

EDIT: Quelle Surprise, Scizor's ID matched Lottery and won a PP Up!

25th June 2008, 12:25 PM
I ended up getting 15 Deoxys from the event in the last few days. They are all uncloned. Most of them have quite good IVs too.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/6969691/PIC_0102.jpg

I'm just wondering, can you use Mystery Gift on a Japanese game to recieve a gift from an event designed for english speaking games and vice versa?

Also, what are the phrases to unlock mystery gift on the japanese games? If you know, would it be possible for you to take a picture of them to show me?

Anyway, on topic:
Last night after four days of hatching nothing but scorpion eggs I finally hatched a Gligar that had some good IVs:
Impish
24-25/28-29/16-17/16-17/28-29/30-31

Thanks to a Ditto from my Firered which I found out had amazing HP, ATK and SP.

Also, I checked my swarm this morning, and it's Lickitung. Lickitung give out 2 HP EVs, so I'm going to be at Lake Valor most of the day xD

Aesir22
25th June 2008, 4:15 PM
Pearl:
Checked todays swarm: Electrike
Tried chaining it. All the chains broke before reaching 25 with no shinies.
Currently fishing at route 219. Searching for clamperl or shiny water pokemon.

Kalosian
25th June 2008, 4:56 PM
Pearl: Defeated Palmer (battle 49) for the third time. Also got up to 21 battles in Double. Going to do some breeding soon.
Diamond: Needing 24000 Coins for some TMs, but it's not that hard to get money for them. Hatched all the Pokemon i need at the moment.

The Benmeister
25th June 2008, 8:51 PM
Hah, I just defeated my mate, who was a massive pushover, moreso than usual. It wasn't even that I had higher levels - although I had one that was - as my level 65 Porygon-Z demolished his Empoleon, Dragonite, Salamence, Staraptor and Charizard. His Dialga finally proved victorious, but I used my new Super Shiny Machamp to beat it to the ground.

I also have a new Scizor, sweet.

Master Leo
26th June 2008, 3:59 AM
got a shiny Bronzor and am chaining Plusle. Also got the Magamrizer and Lucky Egg for the first time. Hoping to make an all shiny Baby Team.

Ralts
Plusle
Igglybuff
Dont know other 3

Celabby
26th June 2008, 5:34 AM
For the first time I got on GTS (on Pearl). I got a kecleon from japan, and a dragonair named igniz that I have gotten to level 40 and will definatly will become part of my team. On my diamond game I'm training my team to go onto mount cononet. I will catch a diagla!

Raichao
26th June 2008, 6:42 AM
Soap the Shellos evolved, so now I have a Gastrodon. Training is really easy, since Iron Island is full of Gravelers and Onixes. Now Soap is at Lv38 and I'll train him to Lv42 and then I'll start training Antartic the Snover. Meanwhile, I decided to try growing berries a few days ago. After watering them practically every 5 minutes, I ended up with 10 Rabuta berries and 5 Hondew berries.

Golden_Arcanine
26th June 2008, 8:49 AM
Pearl: Resetting the GameStop Deoxys to get one with a +Attack/Special Attack/Speed, -Defense/Special Defense natured Deoxys with flawless Attack, Special Attack, and Speed.

Diamond: Checked the swarm, was Electrike. Tried chaining it. Got Mareep up to 10 before it broke. Got Electrike up to 7 before it broke. Checked on GTS for any good deals.

Hakajin
27th June 2008, 3:40 AM
Well, I finished the Sinnoh portion of my National 'dex last night. I traded for a Seedot and evolved it into a Shiftree. Now I'm trying to get a Jolly Eevee by breeding so I can get a good Leafeon. And, oh, yeah, I'm also waiting for my Pamtre berries to finish growing so I can make Poffins to evolve Feebas.

Aesir22
27th June 2008, 10:49 AM
Pearl:
Went underground again...got a Wailord doll for the secret base.
Migrated the regis en 3 poochyenas from emerald holding items. Put 1 of the poochyena on the GTS. Currently chaining Growlithe. Chain is at 38, no shiny yet.

Lostelle
27th June 2008, 3:42 PM
I'm about to breed for a new Garchomp, since I (stupidly) didn't put any EVs for speed on my current one. It's a shame you can't EV train a pokemon again after level 100.

Meanwhile, I'm just now discovering that the Choice Specs were in the top left house in Celestic, after trying to buy them with BP.

Ryze
28th June 2008, 1:43 AM
Im currently in the Haunted House place (can't remember the name) and im training my Palkias special attack. I have my fire red inserted in case a genger comes up in the room with the red eyes...and so far after 105 Gastly's it has not.. -_-'

I'm also trying to beat the Elite 4 to get my Nat. Dex. So far my team for that is

Raichu Lvl 53
Toxicroak lvl 53
Staraptor Lvl 55
Rapidash Lvl 53
Weavile Lvl 54
Empoleon Lvl 60

This is my first playthrough in Pearl..i just got it last week and it got me back into Pokemon and my Pokemon are all at low levels because I had no clue how high of levels the Elite 4s Pokemon were...apparently pretty high.

Raichao
28th June 2008, 2:50 AM
Training Antartic was slow untill it learnt Wood Hammer (now I can only fight 3 gravelers before healing :\). Since it took so long, I randomly planted cheri berries, today the bloomed and I got 2 cherri berries from 4 trees. Maybe I wasn't watering them enough. Meanwhile my friend showed me her collection of most of the berries (she's got all from 1-52) and I found out the the woman in Pastoria town gives the rare berries (the ones that help lower super-effective attacks). So now I'm going there everyday. My friend and I have a daily routine now xD
1. All the places that give berries
2. Water planted berries
3. Tough words guy
4. Water planted berries
5. Massage People
6. Water planted berries
7. Guy in Celestic that gives you a great ball
8. Water planted berries
9. Jubilife Lottery / Battle
10. Water planted berries
11. Solaceon Magazine guy
12. Water planted berries
13. The guy on route 221 that gives you the belt items
14. Water planted berries
The Solaceon guy asked for a Mesprit (which I hadn't caught) so I used one of my Masterballs to catch it. Now I don't which legendary to use the last Masterball on (Giratina, Heatran or Regigigas)

SoulGuardian
28th June 2008, 6:43 PM
I've been doing ALOT lately. I trained my Ursaring (named Scoogy) that I got from my Pokemon Emerald (it was first a Teddiursa) and now he is a member of my team. Also, I've been making some great Movesets! I made a Bulbasaur and Cynaquil from breeding. AND A LOT MORE...

Aesir22
28th June 2008, 10:09 PM
Pearl:
Broke my growlithe chain by accidentally stepping in a shaking patch.
Used over 260 max repels to get 3 shinies.
1) male, lvl 2, Relaxed, Very finicky, flash fire
2) male, lvl 2, Hardy, Impetuous and silly, flash fire
3) male, lvl 2, relaxed, Quick to flee, Intimidate

Gave all three pokerus.

Edit:updated signature

GiratinaShaymin<3
29th June 2008, 9:14 AM
Well Today iwas on wifi for a good 2 hours. Something you never see outta me. I got alot of new events. Today i was raped by shiny_luv. then i told him i wasnt having fun and he dced. Thats just loverly when all he kept using was ROAR. Lmfao. well bye~ GS

Aesir22
29th June 2008, 3:47 PM
Pearl:
Traded some pokemon for tm's.
Battled the trainers in 7 star restaurant.
caught a starly, learned it defog, took HMbidoof out of the pc and went to victory road.
Currently at route 224 chaining some random pokemon. No luck getting a shiny

rocket4ever
30th June 2008, 12:43 AM
I have Diamond:

- Worked on leveling up my all water double battle team a little bit (not my main priority).
- Worked on getting ready to EV train a new pokémon for my new UU team I am creating.
- Had multiple battles with my brother and my cousin. Won all the battles against my brother today (OU and below, Anything goes), and narrowly lost one battle against my cousin today (OU and below, Anything goes, I had him in the yellow on his last before I got KOed), and won one battle against my cousin (3 vs 3, lvl 30 and below. I used a Breloom, Buizel, and Buneary).
- Planted tons of berries earlier to replenish mine after I lost all the ones I had planted! Glitch I guess, although I thought they fixed that with the update I got.
- Currently have company and introducing a couple young players to Pokémon who just got their DS's. I think I'm convincing them to try it; they have loved watching my bro and I battle on the Wii.
- Later I am going to EV train a pokémon (can't say which one, my brother is also on the forums lol) and start leveling it up.

LordKelvin
30th June 2008, 4:40 AM
I'm getting thunderstorms on the route west of Pastoria for some reason today, which has never happened before. I also captured Palkia at the top of Mt. Coronet, which also marked the first time I used the Net Ball for something (given that it was daytime and Dusk Balls weren't active yet). Surprisingly, I managed to get it within three balls.

Raichao
30th June 2008, 10:12 AM
I watered my berries alot, my Salac berry has been planted for about 2 days and it's just sprouted :\ My Charti and some other berries is 'growing taller'. While I wait, I was training my Pachirisu and Ponyta and catching Unown. The Ruin Manic has only just dug the tunnel so now I'm hunting for a male Hippotas. I played my Pearl too much so it's charging right now.

Hakajin
1st July 2008, 7:26 AM
Let's see, today I took the master rank cute contest with my Kristin (Leafeon) and smart with Elvira (Mismagius). Also took the ultra rank tough with Forretress. Finished EV training Kristin. And evolved Pineco earlier to finish my Johto 'dex. Only 3 more to collect to finish my national 'dex!

LordKelvin
1st July 2008, 9:17 AM
I got my Beacon Badge today, then started EV-training my Drifblim. As it turns out, it somehow had over 100 points in Attack, which was easily dispensed with using about a dozen Kelpsey Berries. Now I'm retraining it using a WallBlim approach, while investing a few dozen points into its Sp. Atk.

I also went and captured Azelf and Uxie, much thanks to Bulbapedia's Catch Rate article. Level 38 UT Bronzong + Heart Scale Hypnosis + Dusk Balls = both captured within 5 minutes of each other using up a grand total of 4 Dusk Balls. Said Bronzong has now earned a place in my primary combat Pokemon storage box.

RayRay
1st July 2008, 4:26 PM
Battled the Elite Four a few times earlier, coz was running seriously low on cash. Trained/Evolved Kirlia/Nuzleaf for pokedex, planted some Wiki berries for beauty contest. Did some serious fishing earlier, again for the pokedex. Looking for Larvitar atm, and once i've seen one, will look on Wifi for a high level one, seeing as i only want it and its evos for dex entries. Slowly training Metang up, lv 28 atm, so most likely just go through E4 a few times with Exp Share. Waiting for FireRed to arrive so i can complete and trade pokes across, through Emerald, to do dex. This will be the first game i complete the dex on, and am determined to do it!!!

Aesir22
1st July 2008, 5:13 PM
Pearl:
Bought 800 Max repels and returned to route 224.
Still trying to chain Shuckle or Dusclops.
The chains keep on breaking before reaching 30 and no early shinies..
Going to start a new shuckle chain again

Umbreon-dana
1st July 2008, 7:26 PM
What's this? Umbreon-dana put down Twilight Princesss?! *faints*
Well completing my pokedex bit by bit (173own/263seen). Figured out my Deoxys (whom I didn't SR for) has the IVs 20-10-20-28-0-10 and a Quirky Nature. Not the best, but it's alright. Well I caught Giratina, completed some of battle island (Route 227-230 and Stark Mountain). Finally got a chain over 20 (I suck at it >.<), a chain of 21 Geodudes. Chain broke because I forgot to go buy repels and I ran out (doh >.<!). I guess you could consider this off-topic, but I caught Raikou in FR and transfered it over. Was going to compete in the Battle Tower using my ingame team, but I figured out they were EV trained so I have to rethink my team (planning on: Jolteon(Timid),Bibarel/Heracross(Adamant),Skarmory(Jolly)). Planted the Enigma berry I got with Darkrai, I have about 6 now. Well, I'm raising a Meowth and Pachirisu (both Male) in the DayCare, because it's speedy and I rather train Pokemon for the Pokedex/Battle Tower.

graymonkey0
1st July 2008, 7:35 PM
Well i just finished ev training my porygon-z. Now i need to just level it up, and fight

jiang
1st July 2008, 8:55 PM
Diamond game- I am still EV training my special skorupi and snover. Won a PP UP again on the lottery. Went chaining for beldum but gave up soon.

Pearl game- Finished pokemon league with only my three pokes: pachirisu, honchcrow and empoleon. (yeah! seriously, just those three at level 65+). completed my dex entries, got national dex already. Going on to complete other parts of the game, onto help marley and bring her out of the cave. i have not yet caught any legendary except for a really good IV palkia. Soon, will be competing in master rank cool contest with my pachirisu.

Pokenicks
1st July 2008, 10:27 PM
Currently EV training my Electivire, it got a really lot of Attack in one level, +24 attack. Here's a picture for proof. It's a bit unclear. I don't really know if it's enough to impress you guys ;)

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/pokenicks/DSCN1920.jpg.

Have you guys ever gotten higher ones?

Ralts 42
2nd July 2008, 12:29 AM
I am EV training my Skarmory. I just got a Electabuzz
with an electrizer off the GTS for a Miltank, and now I am EV training Skarmory some more.

mew..
2nd July 2008, 3:19 AM
Got my gamestop deoxys, and reset for 5 minuites til i got a hasty one with very good attack iv, good sp. defense and sp. attack, average speed, and very low defense and HP.

Anyways, didn't want to reset for 5 hours more like i did my darkrai, so i kept it. *regrets*

Also ev trained a magnezone.

Elite Four Muadita
2nd July 2008, 4:41 AM
Got to canalave city, completly owned my rval, evolved my prinplup, finally i went to iron mountain for some exp before going to the gym, unfortunately i missplace my pokemon diamond and a lot of my gaming artifacts, so i bought a new one =(

LordKelvin
2nd July 2008, 5:47 AM
My Drifblim finally capped out in EVs today, and I managed to do the same for my Roserade (though it mainly consisted of just removing any EVs in Attack and dispersing them through the other stats). Working on my Luxray now, though it's taking longer than I thought it would. The one nice side effect so far though is that my Drifblim is 60 and my Roserade is 53, which will make it considerably easier to run through Victory Road and take out the Elite Four.

Once I finally beat the Elite Four (which may well take a week to prepare for given how slow the EV re-training is taking), I'm going to Dongle some Pokemon over from my LeafGreen cartridge, then start playing LeafGreen where I left off (which is somewhere around training my team up to face my rival, since I have all 8 badges there too).

Senor Finaleze
2nd July 2008, 9:19 AM
I narrowed the IVs of my larvitar(which was my final) and they were:
31/31/24/20/31/31

I am so happy. ^_^
Well, took a little break and got my pokemon ranch. Now I'm debating whether I should EV everything I have or continue breeding. :P I'll probably continue breeding, but what? D:

crispyo
2nd July 2008, 10:48 AM
pokeradar chaining for a shiny tauros, got to 40, repeating till i saw a shiny patch of grass, max repel ran out, accidentally turned to my left (didn't even make a step), straight away encountered a starvia, broke my chain, threw my ds across my room.

Kaasuti
2nd July 2008, 4:36 PM
Just restarted my Diamond, i am currently resetting for a calm or modest natured piplup, wish me luck guys.

My piplup doesnt have max ivs in all six, it has them in three.For some reason serebiis iv calculator was messed up!! My piplups still strong.

So far i have:
Triton - piplup - lv7
Mach - Starly - lv3
Kovu - Shinx - lv3

Just rasing them up a little now, they all have the right natures too.

Sapphire_Pichu
2nd July 2008, 5:19 PM
I've got 50 hours in on my diamond. Woo Hoo. I'm of to get my 8th badge. But before all of that, I caught Diagla... strangely enough I found him easy to catch. I usually have bad luck catching legendary pokemon, or I kill 'em, lol.

Shiny Noctowl
3rd July 2008, 2:22 AM
As soon as I beat the Battle Tower (I'm on trainer 5), I'm going to clone a Master Ball, set my DS's clock to December 31, 2099, catch a level 2 Bidoof on Route 201, raise it to level 100, and put a clone of it on the GTS.

Pikasaur
3rd July 2008, 5:08 PM
first i caught a vulpix and now im serching for staryu and snorunt. once i get 'em im gonna hatch 'em so i can send, poketopia pikachu,snorunt, vulpix, phanphy, and staryu over to diamond to start a scramble challenge

Black Friday
3rd July 2008, 5:13 PM
Earlier I went on the GTS to look for trades (didnt find any). Then i went to the lotto corner. Afterwards I went through the elite four (got two pokemon to level 100). And right now im doing battle tower, and im beating everyone with one pokemon (my swampert).

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
3rd July 2008, 5:14 PM
I am finally able to chain and regularly get my chains over 40. Though I keep on stepping in unsafe patches and accidentally breaking it. >>
Also I got Entei from Leaf Green; now I only need 11 more Pokemon to complete my Dex. :'D

Adeku
3rd July 2008, 5:32 PM
i just caught a shiny voltorb on a chain of 14 and im currently chaining starly wish me luck guys! :)

Rokroad
3rd July 2008, 6:32 PM
Traded a Rash Chimchar with my brother, and I love it <33

Still training my Torterra,Floarzel and Ambipom at Att.

Rokroad
3rd July 2008, 6:38 PM
Traded a Rash Chimchar with my brother, and I love it <33

Still training my Torterra,Floarzel and Ambipom at Att.

Falco320
3rd July 2008, 9:38 PM
currently IV breeding for a Sneasel with Flawless Attack and speed and decent Hp.

Senor Finaleze
3rd July 2008, 10:05 PM
Well I was secretly working on koffing on my diamond, and I got
Bold #109 Koffing: 30 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 20 - 29 / 31 / 10 - 19
Level 10 :O
Didn't narrow down more because I only wanted +20 in special attack. And attack is just nice to have. :P Narrowing now at the moment
Bold #110 Weezing: 31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 12

Hidden Power Type is 'Ice'. Hidden Power Power is 54.

So happy. Going to EV train everything so I don't fall behind WAY behind

Hakajin
4th July 2008, 7:51 AM
Took the master rank tough contest with Hermit (Omastar). I'd thought that I'd used Forretress for tough, but I got it mixed up... But anyway, now what do I do?

VTUSH
4th July 2008, 8:14 AM
Well I was secretly working on koffing on my diamond, and I got
Bold #109 Koffing: 30 - 31 / 20 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 20 - 29 / 31 / 10 - 19
Level 10 :O
Didn't narrow down more because I only wanted +20 in special attack. And attack is just nice to have. :P Narrowing now at the moment
Bold #110 Weezing: 31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 12

Hidden Power Type is 'Ice'. Hidden Power Power is 54.

So happy. Going to EV train everything so I don't fall behind WAY behind

WOW! That is one awesome weezing. Wish i got that.
Anyway chained smoochum but broke on 30, as well as houndoom which broke on 23.
Then i went And SR for drifloon and after 10 minutes it popped up shiny :D
And also doing a few wifi battles at the momment.

Aesir22
4th July 2008, 9:16 AM
Pearl:
Gave up on chaining at route 224. Battled 7 star restaurant and E4. Put my team in the pc, took out magcargo and hatched over 60 piplups eggs. Only 6 of them were female. No shiny yet.

Kaasuti
4th July 2008, 11:51 AM
I am currently training my five pokemon on the way to Eterna city, I've already earned my Coal badge with some powerful karate chops from Chyna my female machop.

Pokemon i currently have with me are:

Kovu - Luxio - lv15 - Impish
Triton - Prinplup - lv 16 - Calm - has just evolved
Drake - Charmeleon - lv 16 - lax (boo, good iv's though) has just evolved huzzah
Mach - Staravia - lv15 - Adamant
Chyna - Machop - lv15 - Jolly
Brocko - geodude - lv10 - hm slave for now

I was thinking about Trading for a Gastly egg, any offers?

Caelesti
4th July 2008, 3:21 PM
I beat the Elite Four on my Diamond, and got the National Pokédex. Then, I traveled all around that island that you go to from Snowpoint and competed in the Battle Tower with my Victreebell, Vileplume, and Roserade. I lost on the 7th round, unfortunately. I trained a Flaaffy that I could use next to level fifty, and now I'm deciding on its moveset... I'm also trying to train a level sixteen Corsola, eighteen Staryu, and twenty-one Starmie to level fifty.

rippersteveM5
4th July 2008, 4:21 PM
Finally got a decent chain (of bidoofs but meh). Got 9 shinies from it so I'm pretty happy.

Currently hatching for Jolly Gibles. Got 2 so far but with crap IVs.

jiang
4th July 2008, 7:40 PM
Pearl game- I am now training my empoleon, pachirisu and honchcrow to level 100. bred and hatched july 4th special "independence" dragon dancing hydropumping bagons. some good natures but have not yet checked IVs. going to finish battling trainers at stark mountain later on.

diamond game- Raising my flareon and umbreon to level 100. Done EV training snover and skorupi. battling at elite four right now.

Alexei
4th July 2008, 7:59 PM
Having har time leveling up my toughies.. Only one level seems to take an hour from f.ex. 75 to 76.. Good pokemon, but hard to raise..

Saberu
4th July 2008, 11:29 PM
I'm currently trading my cindaquil to beat the elite four. Mesprite and Oyu aren't doing so well. I want to train my drifloon and find an everstone for it. I also promised a drifloon to two friends I have, so I had better get breeding. I'm hatching a tropius egg to transfer, so it hopefully will have a somewhat useful ability.

4th July 2008, 11:40 PM
Transfered all but a select few to Ranch (my team, my false-swiper, my magcargo, my HM slave and Rayquaza). I am now currently trying to catch an Ariados for Hayley.

Falco320
5th July 2008, 6:05 AM
trying to IV breed, well getting really tired and P*SS**G me off with IV breeding just because its taking to long to get a good one. i have in the Daycare a smeargle with 31HP / 31Atk / 31Speed in IV's and a Sneasel with 30Atk and 31 Speed. and so far i have not gotten any good Sneasels and im just thinking if its taking this long for 1 good pokemon imgaine the other 5 i dunno, i think i might just stop playing pokemon all together. >=[

Alexei
5th July 2008, 11:05 AM
Dug underground every single fossil you can obtain in Pearl, an encounterd a wild Cresselia. ;488;

Saberu
5th July 2008, 6:39 PM
I was trying to max out smartness on my CAREFUL mesprit, but she won't eat any more... :( She liked the poffins, but I guess mine weren't high enough in level. I'm planting wiki berries for a feebas I plan to have soon. I think I scratched my touch screen when I was mixing poffins.

I have another Drifloon egg, but it will take a while to hatch. My hands are sore now from playing for so long. XP

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior, I love your signature. It's sometimes true outside of that as well.

I'm thinking of resetting the time on my DS so it's night earlier. I love playing Diamond at night.

I traded my second masterball for TM psychic. Now my mesprit can be more useful in battle. We still need to master dancing, though. It's hard! I finally learned you could use the directional pad for it. I come from the gameboy advance generation, so that is easier for me. I actually remember when gameboy color was being advertised. ^_^;

Knatnuks~Skuntank
5th July 2008, 9:15 PM
Just finished EV training my Sassy Bronzong in HP now onto attack then Special Defense.

Heartless_Enigma
5th July 2008, 10:07 PM
My friend and I started shiny chaining yesterday for our first time. Everyone around the forum threads I go to makes it seem so easy. Being a total noob right now, I have no success so far. Only a 30 Oddish chain, with no shiny. I am also planting berries for contests and making Poffin as well. When I first went to Floaroma's flower shop to look at the accessories, I was shocked by the prices. They really aren't bad though, not good either, but not bad.

RayRay
5th July 2008, 10:25 PM
finally got Porygon-Z properly ready for Beauty Contests. Got the Normal Rank ribbon and now onto...Great? After many days of happiness boosting, Buneary finally evolved, at level 28. Evolved my Murkrow, beat the E4 again, made some more poffins. Plan on training 'fossils' up to their evolutions, checking the GTS regularly for bargains, leveling up Ambipom for Picking Up good stuff, thinking level 55.

dancingmonkey
5th July 2008, 10:27 PM
last night I traded a Celebii for what certainly seems to be a legit GS deoyxs. Making my dex complete (I already had 3 Deoxys but they all seemed a bit iffy, this one is UT).

Today I spent three hours listening to Adam and Joe and "abusing" ranch to get my third legit Mew. Then I reset the game and started again, this time I will do it properly (DL Ranch yesterday).

Ginji
5th July 2008, 11:42 PM
Last night after catching a shiny drifloon (after 34 SR's), I somehow managed to chain 74 swinub and got 8 shinies plus 3 of them being adamant

Aesir22
6th July 2008, 12:34 AM
Pearl:
checked the lottery and battled the trainer there.
Battled several other trainers.
started breeding piplups again.
Hatched over 40 piplups today. Still no shiny.

Zabi
6th July 2008, 7:10 AM
Did an IV battle today with my EV Trained Froslass and Octillery. Found out their IVs are horrible, really really horrible. I decided to breed for new ones. I have got a Modest 30 SpA IV Ditto in the Daycare and currently fishing for better Remorairds/Octillery's. All the ones I have caught so far with Modest nature have been sucky. Once I get one with around 25 IVs in SpA I will breed it with the Ditto and hope to get a good IV'd one. Then I will work on Froslass.

After that is done, I will work on getting the rest of my planned Wi-Fi team.

halcyonXlll
6th July 2008, 7:16 AM
I traded away 29 more of my Radar Shinies to my sister, mainly because she's letting me store some of my other Shinies, and 14 Synchronizers, on her Pearl game. All that's left on my Diamond now is a bunch of junk Pokémon, and the remaining Poké Radar 81 Shinies.. That's quite a drop from the 300+ that I used to have sitting around ^^;
I found that two of my Shiny Krabby had workable IVs, so i'm training one as a Salac-Flailer, and the other as Physical wall-y thing, just for fun ^.^
I've finished the Speed training of #1, so now i'm down to Attack training.. Time to exact some revenge on the Kricketunes >=3

I also had a quick chain whilst I was waiting to trade, and I ended up finding a Shiny Chingling (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/Poke%20Radar%20Shiny%20encounters/Jpegs/Shiny_Chingling_encounter.jpg) on a chain of six x3

~Nidoking~
6th July 2008, 9:38 AM
Thinking of resetting my Diamond,as im not far in it.
I plan to use
Chimchar
Budew
Wooper

But I cant choose my last 3.
Its between:
Starly/Murkrow
Shinx/Pacrashu(Sp?)
????(Gible?/Onix)

Knatnuks~Skuntank
6th July 2008, 9:57 AM
Somehow managed to get lucky enough to catch a shiny Kadabra and Kricketune with like 3 hours while EV training. And I finished EV training Bronzong in ATT now just SPDEF left.

jorisw
6th July 2008, 10:42 AM
Yesterday I restarted my Diamond game. And my pearl's battle tower team is finally complete (latias, electivire and empoleon)

Amonitas
6th July 2008, 11:19 AM
Did nothing special in Pearl, but played emerald a bit, to get some stuff into pearl, but I got a shiny wurmple lol.

Dragon trainer
6th July 2008, 11:54 AM
Currently on my Pearl Im gathering extra pokemon and extra items including amulet coin/masterball and more TMs
Also getting more pokemon as well which is pretty good next i've got to sort out my Internet for my pearl and diamond. then i can trade people

Aesir22
6th July 2008, 12:12 PM
Pearl:
Checked todays swarm, it is Cubone.
Tried chaining it twice, no luck so far...
going to try again tonight.
Traded a shiny noctowl and shiny sandshrew for an ALAMOS Darkrai. Finally got one

Cain Nightroad
6th July 2008, 12:23 PM
So far, I've been EV training Umbreon and Dialga, while taking breaks to work on the Pokedex. I'm training Dialga to make the most of it; besides, it can be the slayer for all-uber teams on PBR if I train it well enough. I don't plan on battling competitively with it, except with other ubers.

I'm going painstakingly through the process with Umbreon. This generation, Umbreon has basically fallen to many other Toxic-Stallers and better Walls. I hope to have an Umbreon that can hold its own, enough to Toxic-Stall well. Of course, I can't get it to wall on Blissey's level, but I'll do what I can.

Saberu
6th July 2008, 1:27 PM
I plan to use
Chimchar
Budew
Wooper

Its between:
Starly/Murkrow
Shinx/Pacrashu(Sp?)
????(Gible?/Onix)
I say murkrow, shinx, and a sableye. you can get someone to give you one. Heck, I will once I can.

Dragon trainer
6th July 2008, 1:50 PM
I plan to use
Chimchar
Budew
Wooper

Its between:
Starly/Murkrow
Shinx/Pacrashu(Sp?)
????(Gible?/Onix)

Go with Murkrow
Shinx line - never failed me
then Gible line

FireHead Hank
6th July 2008, 2:49 PM
After being absent from this thread, because of an exhausting breeding project, I'm back. I didnt get exactly the Growlithe I wanted, but it's been like 3 or 4 months of breeding, it's enough, I guess. This is what I got:

Growlithe - #58 (Adamant, male, Intimidate with Howl as an egg move)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 30
SpA: X
SpD: 7
Speed: 31

It would be perfect withouth that crappy spD IV. It wont stay in on special attackers anyway, so I'll keep it. And if it turns out that he fails after all because of his spD IV, I can still start breeding again. I'll nickname him "Wasabi". Gonna start the EV training soon.

XXXD
6th July 2008, 3:35 PM
while trying to chain slackoth's in eterna forest i got one on no. 10! slightly disappointed about the colour though - looks like a clown! oh and the other day got to 39 magnemites but then the radar timed out for seemingly no reason XO

~Nidoking~
6th July 2008, 4:04 PM
Go with Murkrow
Shinx line - never failed me
then Gible line
Gible....Maybe not..keep a hm slave slot open?

Saberu
6th July 2008, 4:52 PM
I say get a piplup, too, but don't evolve it into empoleon. Just attach an everstone when it's a prinplup. Empoleon has too many weaknesses.

Anyway, I found someone to give me a feebas. I'm digging for heart scales so I can trade one for an everstone. I'm keeping my first one for when I evolve that feebas.

I'm requesting a Japanese Eevee to evolve into leafeon. I'm hoping for level 11 or lower so I don't have to use heart scales on it. I'm fine with ones at level 1, but I kinda liked it when eggs hatched at level 5.

My murkrow evolved. ^_^ I decided I didn't care about pre-evolution moves and am aiming for night slash and dark pulse. He has defog and fly as HM moves, so he has room for those two. I'm hoping to find another dusk stone, so I can get a mismaggius.

I got my feebas, and am working to evolve it. I'm going to save beforehand incase it doesn't work. I just realized: All of my Pokémon are male except for Mesprite. How odd... I think the eevee will be as well if someone can find me one.

*Murkrow
6th July 2008, 8:01 PM
I haven't been training much recently (been focusing on chaining) however, after successfully chaining four shinies (Farfetch'd, Skarmory, Chatot Murkrow) in four days I decided I wanted a break so I'm going back to leveling for a while. I raised my L96 shiny Fearow to L100 earlier and now I'm focusing on my L87 Togekiss, L82 Piplup, L64 Torchic, L63 Farfetch'd and L61 Xatu. Raising Torchic and Piplup has been surprisingly easy considering their stats are so low, although Piplup is only just begining to consistently out-speed the Fearows outside Stark Mountain. Which is great because up till now they've been knocking off huge chunks of health with Drill Peck each turn before I can attack. ._. Wasted a small fortune on Potions to keep him healthy.

It's very odd to realize that I'm so close to finishing off my L100 bird collection, though I still need to teach a bunch of them their final moves/give them items (which includes battling in the Battle Tower for BP) so I'll still have a bit to do after getting them all to L100.

groovitational snubbul
7th July 2008, 8:44 AM
been chaining skitty not much sucess. my chain kept on breaking but then i got a early shiny on a chain of 9 WOOT!!!

Knatnuks~Skuntank
7th July 2008, 8:49 AM
Beldum is my swarm today and the little b**** is just retardedly hard to catch for some reason i waste like 20 ultra/quick/timer/repeat balls on it every time.

Aesir22
7th July 2008, 10:21 AM
Pearl:
Bred a female shroomish (effectspore).
Bred a male lotad (rain dish), raising it to lvl 43, then evolving it into lombre.
also breeding Riolu's. Hatched 14 , no shinies but 5 female.

edit
hatched 20 more riolus..no shiny
Lotad is at lvl 32 now.
Currently SRing at a honey tree with a Combee in it

edit
Done 180 soft resets so far, no shiny combee

Senor Finaleze
7th July 2008, 7:07 PM
Well I started EVing slowbro yesterday and I thought I was doing HP, and I knew that I didn't want max HP and I was almost at 252 so I turned it off only to realize that I was doing defense. -_- THEN I finish defense and go to HP, well I'm about 3 away from finish HP, ready to move onto special attack(where I'd only need to put four since I used four vitamins \o/) and then my DS dies. It was a sad day indeed.

Saberu
8th July 2008, 3:48 AM
I need another psychic type for my team, I decided. I misread the date of the deoxys event and I can't find anyone to trade me a ralts, so I'm going to catch a girafarig tomorrow. It's getting late here, so I need to SLEEP!! My eyes are unfocused... I'll see you all tomorrow!

One question: which side of girafarig is which type? The black head-like thing could be normal... I think I'll name it rigrag.

Sapphire Phoenix
8th July 2008, 7:01 AM
Started a new Jap. Team and tried a Scramble challenge. So, I caught a Shinx. I'm in Floraroma Town with a Lv. 19 Shinx.

Zabi
8th July 2008, 7:28 AM
:D I just got hatched a great IV'd Scyther.

30/27/18/18/7/29

The bolded ones are the ones I care about most. I know, its not perfect Attack or Speed, but it will do. It's Jolly natured(Nature I wanted) and has the Technician ability, which I wanted. This will be going on my Wi-Fi team. It won't be evolving (Technician ability rocks!) and I will start EV Training it tomorrow, as it is late.

Finally, something I bred has decent IVs!

Hakajin
8th July 2008, 8:53 AM
Well, I've been battling the E4 and random trainers to level up my Leafeon to level 100. She's currently on level 90...

Kaasuti
8th July 2008, 11:35 AM
I now have five out of eight badges and i'm currently training on Iron island, they are now.....
Utah - Staraptor - lv38
Triton - Empoleon - lv 38
Chyna - Machamp - lv37
Drake - Charizard - lv37
Kovu - Luxray - lv37
I'm going to raise them to lv40ish and then soft reset for the Riolu egg.

XXXD
8th July 2008, 12:34 PM
I now have five out of eight badges and i'm currently training on Iron island, they are now.....
Utah - Staraptor - lv38
Triton - Empoleon - lv 38
Chyna - Machamp - lv37
Drake - Charizard - lv37
Kovu - Luxray - lv37
I'm going to raise them to lv40ish and then soft reset for the Riolu egg.

Ah, Kaasuti, how on Earth do you have a Charizard if you haven't even finished the game yet?!

Saberu
8th July 2008, 3:58 PM
I FINALLY caught that girafarig. I named her rigmarole. ^_^ She made two of my Pokémon faint in the process... but I finally caught her with my honchcrow. I guess psychic moves aren't effective against dark types for a reason.

My eyes are still not focusing right, but I hope to regain normal vision soon. Happy game playing to you all!

;203;;203;;203;

Aesir22
8th July 2008, 9:24 PM
Pearl:
Still SRing for shiny Combee. Getting bored with it.
Hope it will appear soon. A female shiny combee would be nice.

Dragon trainer
9th July 2008, 1:55 PM
I evolved a careful Leafeon not the best but i couldnt get an adament one im sure it'll work though, and a calm Glaceon which should work.

Currently working on filling my Shinnoh Pokedex at the moment and collecting more items.

BattleFrontier12
9th July 2008, 2:12 PM
Currently working on my National Dex.
Have got all legendaries that don't involve events.
And are evolving pokemon to get their Dex entry.

fishyfool
9th July 2008, 3:59 PM
Currently and painstakingly trying to catch an excellent Cresselia. Finding her is problem 1, getting a good natured and IV'd one is the second. Current Cressy is running crap, useless bovine.

At least I've got a couple pokes for Wifi...

Sapphire_Pichu
9th July 2008, 5:12 PM
Finally captured Mesprit. Took a while, but I got it with a Dusk ball. Caught all of the Unown species. Now I'm off to level up and to the Elite 4.

Black Friday
9th July 2008, 5:28 PM
Im currently doing WIFI battle. Then im breeding pokemon to donate to my team. I'm also doing the battle tower. And lastly i am training away, and looking for shinies.

-BJ-
9th July 2008, 5:52 PM
After getting thrashed by Palmer's stupid Milotic in the Battle Tower, I decided to raise up a new Pokemon to counter it specifically: my nifty Lapras! ;131; With the Water Absorb ability to make Hydro Pump useless, high HP to take a few Dragon Pulses, a Lum Berry to counter Hypnosis, and Thunder for massive damage, I hoped it was a good idea.

I finally made it to Palmer with Lapras as my lead Pokemon. I was hoping to take out Dragonite and Rhyperior first, but to my surprise, Milotic was out first! Milotic struck with a Dragon Pulse for a small chunk of damage. Lapras used Sing and I prayed that it would work. And it did! Also to my surprise, Palmer switched out for Rhyperior. Surf. Bam. Over.

Then he sent out Dragonite. I knew that thing was packing Stone Edge and it would be super-effective, so I was hoping for a miss. Dragonite used Stone Edge, and it hit! I prayed that it wouldn't go critical, and it didn't, leaving Lapras with only 3 HP! A single Ice Beam OHKO'd Dragonite. I got lucky there, I guess.

Palmer sent out his sleeping Milotic one last time. At this point I was thinking I'd gotten super lucky, and Milotic would wake up and magically destroy the rest of my team. But against all odds, it didn't wake up and in two spot-on Thunder attacks, the battle was over.

So thanks to a lot of training, taking some big risks, and a little luck, my Lapras managed to take on all three of Palmer's Pokemon by itself and score a nifty Ability Ribbon (my Scizor and Breloom got them too, but they didn't battle :P)! Hopefully I'll get to continue my streak and meet Palmer for the second time, for the first time.

EDIT: I'm also heading into my 777th game-play hour. Hopefully it's lucky!

FireHead Hank
9th July 2008, 8:32 PM
Finished EV training Wasabi in Speed. Currently training him in attack. Hope he ends out to be a good battler, despite the low spD IV. Still no Natu Swarm. I seem to always miss it. Decided my next breeding project. Cant wait to start with it.

Aesir22
9th July 2008, 9:56 PM
Pearl:
Stopped SRing for shiny Combee, no shiny. Hatched 15 more riolus, no shiny.
Lotad reached lvl 43, learned Energy Ball and evolved into lombre.

Pikasaur
9th July 2008, 11:59 PM
traded zaprong and rhydon to diamond to evolve them. im also lvling up all my team to lvl 56 or 60 so they can take on PBR. i also transfered a male ralts to pearl so i can get gallade. might need to find some heart scales to teach good moves to krabby

team
flareon lvl 50
zaprong lvl 56
ralts lvl 12
shieldon lvl 20
krabby lvl 52
salamence lvl 56

Hakajin
10th July 2008, 4:41 AM
Finished raising my Leafeon to lvl. 100. Now I'm working on hatching a Seel with a Modest nature and Hydration. Preferably female, but I may just have to take what I can get.

Zabi
10th July 2008, 6:44 AM
Had success with my next team member. Wooper. I went to catch Relaxed ones in which one had a 31 IV in Defense. I caught some Relaxed Females and found one with good IVs in every stat. (Except HP and Speed, in which my male had good HP) I bred them together and hatched this little Wooper.

Wooper - Female
Relaxed Nature
Water Absorb
IVs: 22/21/31/29/24/10
(The Bold stats were the ones I wanted to be good)

It got its father's defense IV. :D Her Special Attack is from her mother. I don't really mind about Speed, as its only going to be used against Eletric types. I named her Sloth. Now I have Lust and Sloth towards my Fullmetal Alchemist Homunculus Team. I will EV Train her tomorrow.

Saberu
10th July 2008, 11:39 PM
mAre3p4mE traded a ralts to me. I'm now going to raise him to be a gardevoir! (no, I don't mean gallade. I mean gardevoir, as in http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/smilies2/282.gif.)

I'm hatching another treecko. I didn't know the poketch had a pedometer... :redface: I'm offering select items for chilan berries and hope to have some soon. I want my feebas to evolve!

I'm getting better at dancing, finally. Still not good enough to win ultra contests. I need a better smart move for my mesprit. It's too bad I overwrote grass knot. :( I'm getting better at the visual contest part, but I was awesome in the lower levels. I don't know why I'm so bad suddenly.

I am trying to find my 2+ sea shells in my fashion case, but they don't seem to be there. I can find all the other items, but not that one.

Larry
10th July 2008, 11:47 PM
Pearl: Nothing

Diamond: Just been hacthing eggs for a modest nature Swift Swim Horsea and got one. I finished EV'ing it in Special Attack and I am going to start with speed when I feel like it. I don't really care about IV's but I checked them and the HP type and it is Dark so...

Master Leo
11th July 2008, 4:16 AM
well I put my eevee in the day care a loooooong time ago at lv.1 and got her out a couple days ago.......lv.84. I evolved it into a Vaporeon and have put 2 more in the daycare. 2 males one Modest and the other Timid with the items Power Lens and Power Anklet. I put them in at lv.1 and they are currently at lv.31. They both grow levels at the same time.

nevada11
11th July 2008, 7:46 AM
Right now I'm using the PokeRadar to capture a Jolly Ditto with either flawless atk,hp, or speed. Good thing I have synchronize on my side to help do the job. This is all in preparation to hatch a jolly starly. I alread hatched a male starly with double-edge and pursuit. This future Staraptor would be great start into breeding all my pokemon OVER again after I lost my Pearl data.

Kaasuti
11th July 2008, 11:11 AM
Just beaten Mars at lake Verity, Kovu and Drake sure showed her team a hard time.Just off to Lake Acuity/Snowpoint city to beat Team Galactic a little more and to take down Candice.

My team ATM:
Utah - Staraptor - lv40
Kovu - Luxray - lv41
Chyna - Machamp - lv41
Triton - Empoleon - lv41
Drake - Charizard - lv41
and HM slave Dammie the Bibarel.

I'm also thinking about breeding some of pokemon after the league, my cross chopping max attack,speed and defence with HP dark Machamp will prove useful.

Aesir22
11th July 2008, 2:55 PM
Diamond:
Migrated 6 lvl 100 pokemon to pearl...traded them to diamond.
Used them to get through victory road, defeated the e4.
Got the national dex and pokeradar. Currently running around the routes battling trainers that I missed...
Need the money to buy Max Repels
Caught a bibarel for HMuse

Mileron
11th July 2008, 3:05 PM
Two weeks on:

A LOT of breeding to fill the ranch.
A bunch of new Pokes found - increased "seen" by ~15, caught by 8-10.
Finally had two (non-consecutive) swarms at the Ironworks.
Levelled Scyther from 53 to 66. (Took a while. Air Slash + Technician vs the grass Poke in 229 are great for this)
Caught a shiny Cubone before starting to chain for the swarm.
Caught entirely too many Cubone, Zigzagoon, Pikachu for ranch fillage.
Caught Giratina. Scyther using Night Slash swapping with my level 25 HM slave Bibarel when that "invisible shadow two turn move" thing was used was great, only took one hit's worth of damage from Slash! ;) Caught with a Dusk Ball, but I don't remember the nature.
Filled the ranch, and received Mew!

Saberu
11th July 2008, 3:42 PM
I caught my second friday drifloon. A mild female. :)
I'm watering my two planted chilan berries. I'm hoping to trade for more.
I found a silicoon in a honey tree. I ran from it; I didn't want one.
Received a zangoose and solrock, I'm training the zangoose now.
I'm working on training my Pokémon so I can give a tropius to someone who wants one.
I'm stealing oval stone from Chansey, which keep avoiding me!

AiR BeN
11th July 2008, 4:14 PM
Well just been battling a few times a day really when I ain't been busy spending time with my girlfriend.. About to battle someone now, the win/loss is 494/75 currently, hopefully this one makes it 495! I'll edit the post after with the result.

- Edit: I won my battle 4-0 making my win/loss record 495/75! I'm about to pal park my Octillery that I've been breeding, hopefully it makes a big upset in battles as opponents probably won't know what to expect.

Char Man
11th July 2008, 4:37 PM
I am currently On my way to the 7th gym.
I got a rotom and a ralts from a trade
My current pokemon party is
Staraptor lv 42
spiritomb lv 43
leafeon lv 22 (training) (which i got from a trade)
chansey lv 24 (training)
feraligator' lv 42
ralts lv 10 (training)

Sapphire_Pichu
11th July 2008, 7:32 PM
Need to level up. I just got to the E4, and realized how unprepared I was to battle them, but I did make it to the third person of the E4. Guess that's good, right? lol!

SharpedoX
11th July 2008, 8:20 PM
Just arrived at the Oreburgh Gate. Before entering, caugh a Bidoof, Abra, Shinx and Starly. At the moment I'm training Bidoof who is a level away or two of evolving, and a lv. 12 Piplup.

I will train my party at the Oreburgh Mine until lv. 17, to thrash Roark.

Aesir22
11th July 2008, 8:27 PM
Pearl:
SRing for shiny Drifloon

Diamond:
Battling many trainers for the money and searching for tm's and other items.

whale cat
12th July 2008, 8:09 AM
ran into another random encounter shiny=pichu
I was excited and chucked premier balls at it.
very cute

cecil
12th July 2008, 9:03 AM
Uh, I'm still having a hard time finding a male Ralts with good IV, the best one I got so far has IV spread like this:
HP: 15
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
SP.ATK: 20
SP.DEF:31
SPD: 25

I'm planning to add Gallade to my team, not Lucario, as I think he's more something.
I'll still have to EV train him for good sake, though...

Falco320
12th July 2008, 4:45 PM
Uh, I'm still having a hard time finding a male Ralts with good IV, the best one I got so far has IV spread like this:
HP: 15
ATK: 15
DEF: 15
SP.ATK: 20
SP.DEF:31
SPD: 25

I'm planning to add Gallade to my team, not Lucario, as I think he's more something.
I'll still have to EV train him for good sake, though...

its sp.def is great its speed is decent but it sp.atk needs a little work i say breed for one instead of catching.
well im currently fighting Aron and going quite easy should get through the reast later on after getting the Nat.pokedex im going to get start IV breeding for my team im still thinking if i should go for a Trickroom team. i dunno what do any of you think?

Casimir
12th July 2008, 4:48 PM
Well, I bought a new Pearl version last night in high hopes to trade legendarys + other pokemon over to my Diamond version.

I'm having a hard time getting my team together, though, since most of the pokemon I want appear later in the game.

Luxray_Masta_211
12th July 2008, 4:57 PM
Diamond: Got another copy and speed running it with a Shinx. It's at lv. 12 and I'm currently battling my rival at Route 203.
Pearl: Mismagius got to lv. 100. Lucario is currently at lv. 75. I found a Relaxed 31 Defense IV Weezing at Stark Mountain and I'm currently EV training it. It;s at lv. 61.

FireHead Hank
12th July 2008, 6:10 PM
Currently near the survival area, training Wasabi. He's on lv. 56 right now. I'm going to check the IV's for some of my breeding drawbacks, so I can offer them for trades. Thinking about my next breeding project & about going to the Battle tower(though I've only got two really good IVed Pokemon).

AiR BeN
12th July 2008, 6:23 PM
Well had a few more battles, stupid opponents D/C'ing means only two of my wins are on my trainer card.

:@

Got the win/loss to 497/75 now though!

AiR BeN
12th July 2008, 6:26 PM
Well had a few more battles, stupid opponents D/C'ing means only two of my wins are on my trainer card.

:@

Got the win/loss to 497/75 now though!

Pikasaur
12th July 2008, 7:10 PM
mantyke and ralts evolved. then while searching for some evolution stones and heart scales in the underground i found an old amber. now after reviving it im trying to deside if i should replace shieldon with aerodactyl and then replace mantine with omastar or chinchou

team
flareon lvl 52
zaprong lvl 56
kirlia lvl 22
shieldon lvl 22
mantine lvl 46
salamence lvl 56

Senor Finaleze
12th July 2008, 10:17 PM
Finished EVing weezing, don't know when I'll do corphish and kabuto. And I still have larvitar who I won't be EVing any time soon until blah blah blah. Then I can just get back to breeding. :P

Senor Finaleze
12th July 2008, 10:32 PM
Finished EVing weezing, don't know when I'll do corphish and kabuto. And I still have larvitar who I won't be EVing any time soon until blah blah blah. Then I can just get back to breeding. :P

Falco320
12th July 2008, 11:47 PM
well i beat the league and currently finishing up the Dex with only Mespirit, Azelf and Uxie left. later im planning of training my IV breed pokemon for my new team. get my FC off wifi and then test battle on PBR.

Chimecho3000
13th July 2008, 8:09 AM
Won Cool Master Rank contest with Salamence.
Won Smart Master Rank contest with Shuckle.
Won Tough Ultra Rank contest with Kricketot.

Chimecho3000
13th July 2008, 8:12 AM
Won Cool Master Rank contest with Salamence.
Won Smart Master Rank contest with Shuckle.
Won Tough Ultra Rank contest with Kricketot.

Toranirov J. Eikaridu
13th July 2008, 9:47 AM
After breeding countless Horseas with the Kingdra with the best IVs I had with a Horsea I bred earlier, I decided to just simply retrain all the Kingdra's EVs since it was just pointless to keep on trying. Reworked Kingdra's HP EVs, same with Defense EVs, later on I have to work on Sp. Atk EVs, then Sp. Def EVs, then look for the next Pokémon to breed that I should have better luck with, after breeding some other Pokémon just to fill some Pokédex up.

Amonitas
13th July 2008, 11:10 AM
Took my good iv regirock from emerald via palpark.

Pingouin7
13th July 2008, 2:58 PM
(1000th reply!)

I've recently restarted my DIamond game and kept:

- The shinies I caught myself;
- ALAMOS Darkrai, TRU Manaphy, Gamestp Deoxys, 10 ANIV Celebi, WISHMKR Jirachi, MYSTRY Mew and my two other shiny events.

I've reached Oreburgh, got the Coal badge, and now I'm at Floaroma Town Pokémon center upper floor to evolve my Kadabra.

Current team so far: Monferno Lv. 20
Kadabra Lv. 16
Starly Lv. 5

firewall
14th July 2008, 5:33 AM
It has been a while since I last posted here.

I have EV trained my sneasel, Zohan, and he is now a Weavile. Also EV'd my gligar, Desertfury, and he too has evolved. I was Ev training a togetic last night for speed against a staravia. My togetic is of course, holding a macho brace. I choose to use metronome and what happens? Metronome= FLING! Good bye macho brace. I had to reset which cancelled the speed evs and left togetic as togepi again.

I recently battled a friend. I keep losing to him but it is usually soooo close. I used my non-ev'd team against his fully ev'd team and we came down to our last pokemon each. He won by only 11hp left. Pretty good for a non-ev'd team. My raichu took down his slaking which was cool. My meganium survived an ice beam from a glaceon and had HP left to spare. It was a lot of fun even if it didn't go my way.

Oh, I bred a buneary that ended up being male. I named him Hugh. I think only some people here can get why this is funny.

I finally got a chain higher than 7........it was 8.

Hakajin
14th July 2008, 5:48 AM
Let's see, I finished EV training my Dragonite and got her to level 100. Finished EV training that Seel I was working on. Now I have to get him to level 100, too. This could take awhile...

Lugia-Fan
14th July 2008, 7:02 AM
Corsola are swarming route 230. I've been searching there for an hour, NO CORSOLA. Somebody please help, 40% my ***.

Amonitas
14th July 2008, 10:07 AM
Trying the annowying battle tower challenge.
and corsola is in grass, not water.