PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Twilit Dragoon
14th July 2008, 1:41 PM
Currently hatching Poliwag eggs in Diamond, in hopes of a shiny one. I have 80 eggs hatched so far, not really looking for nature/IV's.

I'm also SRing for shiny Turtwig in Diamond 3 as well. It will be a year of hunting starting next month, so I hope it will shine before then.

Kaasuti
14th July 2008, 2:39 PM
Well as predicted my ingame team thrashed Team galactic at lake Acuity, beat candice, beat Team Galactic at the top of Mt.Coronet, then helped me capture Sragon the Dialga.
I am currently training my team to lv50ish on route 222 before i think about challenging the gym in Sunyshore.

My team ATM
Drake - Charizard - lv47
Triton - Empoleon - lv47
Chyna - Machamp - lv47
Utah - Staraptor - lv47
Kovu - Luxray - lv48
Hm slave bibarel lv17

Then it's the exciting road to the pokemon league, HURRAH for zubat and golbat > _ <;

Knatnuks~Skuntank
14th July 2008, 11:23 PM
Finished EV training Breloom.

And I'm almost finished Cresselia's EVs.

Then I'm going to start on getting a good Gengar or hatch Mudkip eggs, haven't decided yet.

AiR BeN
15th July 2008, 12:46 AM
Well I've done it.. I won for the 500th time at 5am this morning! I know it's not loads considering the game has been out a while but I retired for about 6 months so I reckon I'd be around 700 if I didnt.. =] Was quite a close battle as well for my 500th, I won 2-0 although I swear my opponent was using them hacked *******s with 252 EVs in every stat etc. So the win/loss is now 500/75!

VTUSH
15th July 2008, 2:06 AM
started EV training my eevee which i've been meaning to do for a month now. I've stopped myself chaining so i can finish my team.
I finished EV training it in HP, and i'm going to evolve it into a leafeon once it learns baton pass.

Inoue
15th July 2008, 3:17 AM
SPOILER:

I defeated Cynthia. She used her Garchomp with Dragon Rush (10 PP), Brick Break, Giga Impact, Earthquake against my Mismagius. Cynthia's Garchomp pummeled my Mismagius with Dragon Rush, but everytime I used Full Restore on my Mismagius. In the end Garchomp's Dragon Rush ran out of PP and she had to use:
Brick Break = does not affect Ghost-types
Giga Impact = also does not affect Ghosts
Earthquake = Mismagius has Levitate as ability.
So in the end it was pretty easy to defeat that annoying Garchomp. ^_^

Oh, I had to laugh when Cynthia said: "I won't let this end yet! This match is too fun to let it end this easily!"

Fun? It'd be very annoying when your opponent has equipped billions of Full Restore.

And when Cynthia said: And just now, you became the most powerful of all the Trainers. You are now our newest Champion!

I almost felt like I had cheated my way to greatness. XD

SPOILER END

Ryze
15th July 2008, 6:02 AM
I just hatched about 30 houndour eggs lookign for a Modest one, and never found it. I'm going to have to finish this tomorrow... -_-

I'm also EV training my Blastoise and migrating Pokemon from Fire Red over to my Pearl.

VTUSH
15th July 2008, 10:09 AM
I just hatched about 30 houndour eggs lookign for a Modest one, and never found it. I'm going to have to finish this tomorrow... -_-

it always takes for ages to get the nature your looking for when your hatching eggs, for some reason, i've hatched over 50 hippopotas eggs and only found one impish one, same as gligar. Or maybe i'm teribely unlucky.

Anyway i've been versing many trainers trying o et back all my money back after doing many chains and buying alot of things, i've got like 800 000 money left, still need to verse more.
i'm also hoping to finish EV traing my eevee today or tomorrow.

cecil
15th July 2008, 12:39 PM
I get frustrated on breeding this Male Ralts. The best one I could get is that I posted earlier. Flawless only on Sp.Def, yet to find the flawless one in Attack. If only I could see one with '6' number on his attack...sigh

I'm planning to finish this search tomorrow. Gallade, here I come...

Aesir22
15th July 2008, 2:29 PM
Pearl:
Still SRing for shiny Drifloon.

Diamond:
Walking around route 228, 229. Battling trainers and searching items.
Will send the items to my Pearl-game.
Diamond pokedex: seen 231

edit
Pearl: still SRing for shiny Drifloon
Diamond: Chaining Larvitar, chain at 9 now

Senor Finaleze
15th July 2008, 7:11 PM
Plan on finishing kabutops today. Possibly Crawdaunt. Then I'll just use the english language properly. Maybe breed. I like. Short sentences. OKAY anyway, I'm thinking about breeding jumpluff because the little fluffball is so cool. \o/

AiR BeN
15th July 2008, 9:09 PM
Well was battling on Nintendo-Play about an hour ago against someone who was apparantly better than myself, of course I was adamant that I'd beat him and with all that talk going on it lead up to us battling. My prediction was absolutely flawless and the final result of the battle was 4-0 to me, using only Abusoru/Absol, Ryazuma/Salamence and Gyuken/Gengar throughout the entire match! He was so shocked when I won as he had for some reason got it in his head that he was the best there is, of course I knocked him straight off of that mental pedestal and racked up another win making my win/loss 501/75!

Chimecho3000
16th July 2008, 6:43 AM
Breeding Squirtles.

Planting berries. I'm aiming to buy one of every accessory the Flower Shop lady sells.

Won Beauty, Cool, Cute, and Smart Master Rank contests with Milotic, Salamence, Exploud, and Shuckle respectively. I've won the Tough Ultra Rank contest with Kricketot.

Took Pikachu out for a stroll at Amity Square. It picked up a Pamtre Berry, Watmel Berry, Durin Berry, and a Spelon Berry!

VTUSH
16th July 2008, 7:01 AM
Well i've finished EV training my eevee and now it is a leafeon with baton pass, it is currently at lv38, hoping to get it to level 100 in the next couple of days, also going to try and fish for a shiny magikarp or something random like that.

Hakajin
16th July 2008, 9:06 AM
Chained about 42 Absol, caught three shinies. Then I got the Wednesday ribbon from the Sunyshore lady for my Dragonite, played the lotto and lost, and checked out today's swarm (Phanpy). Went to the E4 and trained my Dewgong some more. I think he's now about level 56 or 57.

Mileron
16th July 2008, 2:48 PM
I started retrieving my charges from the Ranch, and discovered I bred or caught a few too many. My PC boxes won't hold them all. I need to document the extras and see if I can't give them away. If not I'll just release them. Cubone, Seadra, Pachirisu, Zigzagoon, Volbeat, Illumise, and others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Have had no luck getting Paras (or -sect) to appear at the Marsh.

Have had no luck with the Lottery recently, but I did get a couple berries from the lady outside Pastoria that I hadn't had before.

Lack of a copy of FireRed is frustrating because it would otherwise allow me to add at least a half dozen Pokes to my 'Dex.

AiR BeN
16th July 2008, 4:54 PM
Aahahah the person I 4-0'd is now part of the collective; Vale Force.

Aesir22
16th July 2008, 5:35 PM
Pearl:
Still SRing for shiny Drifloon

Diamond:
Getting lost in Mt Coronet.
Found the lake with the feebas. Currently searching for one.
After this I will go to the area with the dratini

zaxly100
16th July 2008, 5:53 PM
I trained my Pokemon to level 30, including my crappy HM slave, Bibarel. I nicknamed my team. Monferno is Zaru, Staravia is Muku, Snorlax is Kabigon, Girafarig is Kirin, Octillery is Okutan, and Bibarel is now Biida. My soon to be Sneasel will be named Nyuu. I'm thinking about battling Crasher Wake, but i have a terrible Water weakness.

diamond trainer
16th July 2008, 8:20 PM
slowly working on my brand new team so far I have

cumbustin
dusclops
slowpoke
vulsqueen
sneasel
toxicroak

diamond trainer
16th July 2008, 8:22 PM
slowly working on my brand new team so far I have

cumbustin
dusclops
slowpoke
vulsqueen
sneasel
toxicroak

Knatnuks~Skuntank
17th July 2008, 1:19 AM
Finally finished EV training my Cresselia, really long and boring.

Hoping that I will eventually find a Munchlax on one of my trees.

Then I might try chaining again even though my last 10000000000000 attempts gave me nothing.

Chimecho3000
17th July 2008, 3:57 AM
My Watmel plants have fully grown. Picked 120 Watmel Berries.

Just planted 4 more Watmel Berries, 8 Durin Berries, 9 Pamtre Berries, 7 Belue Berries, 7 Spelon Berries, and 8 Magost Berries.

Still breeding Squirtles.

halcyonXlll
17th July 2008, 11:51 AM
I've finally deleted my Diamond file, so it's time to begin anew ~

I transferred all the best Pokémon and items to my Pearl version, bar 75 remaining Poké Radar Shinies that I had no space for, R.I.P, and then I mixed records with Pearl for the last time.

I was checking some of them -
Final playtime: 975:49
Pokémon defeated: 6551
Pokémon caught: 721
Pokémon eggs hatched: 1241(1 was Shiny - Woohoo!)

Top 3 Poké Radar records:
-1- Eevee 77, 37 Shinies
-2- Starly 75, 10 Shinies
-3- Eevee 74, 30 Shinies

Random Shinies:
-Eevee(hatched in Spring Path, March 11th 2008)
-Drifloon(SRed at the Valley Windworks, June 7th 2008)
-Cherubi(SRed at route 212, June 11th 2008)
-Spiritomb(SRed at the Lost Tower/route 209, June 23rd 2008)

.. Amongst many other things. It was a good game :)
Now to think of a new name for my character, SR for a fun looking ID number, and then i'll SR for a Piplup until I get bored - or until it Shines =3

Haven't done much on Pearl, besides the trading stuffs. I have many Pokémon to train now, however, so i'll be doing that soon ~

Aesir22
17th July 2008, 1:07 PM
Pearl:
SRing for Shiny Drifloon

Diamond:
Tried chaining Larvitar. Highest chain was 38 when it broke by geodude.
No shinies. Currently fishing around route 223 for shinies.
Diamond dex: 277/129

arceus03
17th July 2008, 2:41 PM
Summary:
-All Pokemon currently 37
-Still no Adamant Skorupi

Full story:
So (after a really long time) I finally decided to reload my saved file and start playing again. Still hatching for Skorupi, no Adamant yet =( Got so bored at hatching so I thought I might as well train my Pokemon, so currently I'm hatching while Vs Seeker-ing, and equipping Amulet Coin to gain more money, if possible I think I'll buy an Ice Beam TM. Oh yeah, still haven't beat Maylene (haven't even entered the gym yet) Yeah, only two badges currently, but my main Pokemon (now Crobat, Sudowoodo and Empoleon, soon Skorupi) are all 37 now (except Skorupi of course). I think I can challenge even Fantina now :D

jiang
17th July 2008, 7:04 PM
Diamond game- Defeated Elite four with using only my Leafeon. Hurray for Leafeon! Got Leafeon to Level 80 and then put it back to pc. Took out Rash natured, likes to thrash about GS deoxys (trust me, very good IVs- perfect for mixed sweeping). And about to train that bloke! Still raising my EV trained Darkrai (lv59), Drapion (lv51), Abomasnow (lv 45), Salamence (lv 61) and recently obtained Vaporeon (from a trade, lv 50)...

Pearl game- Just finished, finally, stark Mountain. Have not caught any legendaries yet except for palkia. Will be SRing for good natured/Good IV/shiny legendary.

Aesir22
17th July 2008, 9:10 PM
Pearl:
SRing for shiny Drifloon

Diamond:
Fished at route 223 some more, then went to Route 214 to battle the trainers..
Went to route 226, chained raticate. Chain broke at 29, no shiny.
Tried chaining Larvitar some more, no luck so far.

Senor Finaleze
17th July 2008, 10:04 PM
Finished EVing kabutops and crawdaunt after forgetting to save the first time I finished...and the second. I do that a lot. -__- Anyway just doing nothing with pokemon for now kind of bored of it, but when I get back into jumpluff here I come :D

ArchangelUnmei
17th July 2008, 10:40 PM
Traded one of my shiny Swablu to a friend of mine for a Phione. =3 Still need to check its IVs, then I may train it for fun. Otherwise I'll go back to swearing at my Tyrogue and attempt to get them to evolve the way I want.... any tips?

groovitational snubbul
17th July 2008, 11:18 PM
yesterday i was chaining geoudude and got to 40. started resetting but no luck woke up 2dae and got 3 shinys!!!!! and still going

VTUSH
18th July 2008, 10:01 AM
Still training leafeon, he's on level 74 just need him to learn swords dance from a TM than all i need to to is get him to lv100.
I also did a few SR for azelf praying it will turn up.
Also trying to decide what to chain before the holidays are over.

Laser Shuckle
18th July 2008, 11:14 AM
i got a few pokemon from one of my friends off of wifi

Toranirov J. Eikaridu
18th July 2008, 2:27 PM
Today, I had traded a Feraligatr to a friend of mine, online, and fully EV trained my Nidoran Male. Now I am EV training a Diglett for Attack EVs by hunting down some Shinx. So far, it is going very slowly. Normally I'd go hunt down some Machops in Route 207, but night time is where Kricketot and Zubat keep getting in the way.

Aesir22
18th July 2008, 3:09 PM
Pearl:
SRing for shiny Drifloon

Diamond:
did 250 soft resets for shiny Drifloon, no luck.
Went to the iron works. Currently chaining Aron. Chain at 6 now.

Edit:
Diamond
Chain broke at 9 by Roar
2nd chain broke at 19 by shinx

honey_clover112
18th July 2008, 6:53 PM
Humm...firstly, I trained my Ampharos to be Level 51, and my Flygon and Weavile to Level 84. Also, I picked some berries (I has teh obsession for the Babiri Berry), and battled Palmer, and which again, lost. o-o And I'm practically/frantically searching for a Smeargle.

;006;

jiang
18th July 2008, 7:34 PM
Diamond - I finished training my darkrai. Got through elite four several times with darkrai. Got it to level 92 and then stopped raising it, that was when i decided to se rare candies on it already. Now eyeing on finishing training on drapion and abomasnow and GS deoxys too...

Pearl - battled with my brother's pearl game, and he lost! lol Player Hinata got her first win! Ev trained a good IV jolly likes to thrash about starly who is now a staraptor. Raising pachirisu, empoleon and honchkrow to level 100, currently at mid 80s.

Discharge
18th July 2008, 7:55 PM
Lets see...

Diamond: NOTHING.

Pearl: Started the game over and traded few pokemon over from diamond, Swinub and tauros to be specific. Played the story to canalave city with team of mamoswine, tauros, torterra and beequeen. The last one turned out being way better pokemon to be used in-game team that main pages pokedex tells you, try it out :D. I even caught one shiny on the way, a tentacool.. I mean lame.. ^^

Senor Finaleze
18th July 2008, 8:15 PM
Well that was fast :P Started breeding jumpluff, but I was just trying to get encore on it first before I tried actually breeding for IVs and etc. The RNG was nice but really mean when it gave me something like 31/31/4/31/16/31 :( Made me sad the defenses weren't that great. Going for like 31/20+/25+/lol/25+/31

the_w0lf
18th July 2008, 11:44 PM
Pearl: Restarted my brothers Pearl today. I picked Chimchar, who is a Jolly Female. I transfered in two eggs to help with the story, Gligar and Treecko. I'm not sure who the last too are going to be. Its stressful as Gligar only knows Poison Sting and Knockoff. I haven't made it to Roark but I'm going to take my time with this game.

Diamond: Not much. After getting my Shiny Flaaffy I stopped playing. I'm trying to figure out a decent Ev spread the will help soften there 8IV she has in HP.

groovitational skiing9867
19th July 2008, 2:11 AM
i started training 1 of my 2 shiny larvitar and i noticed its ivs when down:( but then after training it a bit i realized i was training the wrong one!

hello moto
19th July 2008, 2:31 AM
Put all my pokemon in Ranch (halfway to Mew). Recieved phione, horrible nature.

Started chaining Eevee, and got a shiny at 5.

Aptenodytes
19th July 2008, 4:38 AM
Diamond: For the first time in one month I finally played Diamond again, although I didn't do much other than rearranging some Pokemon in my boxes. However, I caught a female Pikachu and am in the process of trying to get a light ball.

Pearl: I just started Pearl today as well, and I have just received the first badge. All I have on my team is a lv.18 Grotle because none of the Pokemon I have passed so far interest me much. Unlike Diamond, I'm actually going to take my time with the game, and try to have some fun (I completed Diamond in two days after the US release).

Amonitas
19th July 2008, 8:03 AM
I was starting to breed a scyther, but when I was in bottom of the long breed route, the jogger guy suddenly challenged me... I have heard of this before, but now it happened to me...

SapphireL
19th July 2008, 8:25 AM
I finally picked up playing Pearl again. I stopped playing it for about a month. Recently, I got my Choice Band Floatzel, named Pulse, to lv.100. Now I'm working on Yukon, my Glaceon. He's at lv.66 currently. While this is going on, I've been using the GTS to get a Deoxys and Entei to train in the future. I got a Rash Deoxys-S who I will train at some point. I'm sure it's hacked, but whatever. I also got an Adamant Entei IN ONE TRY from the GTS!!! I know that one is legit. I've been planting EV reducing berries so I can re-EV train both soon. Also, I've been transferring over Rare Candies and TMs to Pearl via my Sapphire and Emerald games. I plan on EV training my Uxie soon, and racking up enough Rare Candies to level it up right then and there.

*Murkrow
19th July 2008, 11:23 AM
My Xatu just hit L100, making her my 23rd L100 bird Pokemon with a game time of 304:34 and 15,918 Pokemon defeated. Training wise, I am now done until my Fire Red spits out a shiny Articuno at which point I'll also be able to get a Delibird which is the only bird I'm missing at the moment (and unable to get from any of my other games).

I'll probably decrease the time I'm spending on the game now, but I may try entering some of my shinies into Contests seeing as that's one area of the game I've never tried. I also still need to enter the Battle Tower so that'll be another thing. Lastly, I want to chain as many bird shinies as I can but after yesterdays fiasco (chained Doduo, reset for about an hour and-a-half at 40, got distracted, broke chain, got nothing) I'm not fond of the process. I'll pick it up at a later date.

arceus03
19th July 2008, 2:47 PM
Whoa.

Reading all the posts here, I feel so small ._.

Never mind. Got Empoleon to 40, Crobat to 39 and Sudowoodo to 38. Battled the Gentlemen and Socialite, got +15000 and so decided to waste all my money on Ice Beam, now Empoleon is bearing that. Hatched some more Skorupi eggs, so far got Lax, Hardy, Quirky,Relaxed... Still no Adamant, and released all of them (except Quirky, keeping it until I reach Sunyshore to get a Poketch app.)

Gotta...keep..hatching...

Yay for Vs Seeker~

Larry
19th July 2008, 8:28 PM
Pearl: Nothing

Dimaond: Just hatched an Adamant Cranidos and a timid Staryu...I am now going to try and hatch a Jolly Sneasel and an Adamant Swinub.
Also I am going to get a good natured Eevee to EV train into an Umbreon for my party.

Kaasuti
20th July 2008, 12:25 AM
Diamond- Traded my pokemon to a good friend and restarted.

Pearl - Traded my pokes from my friends game to my pearl, I'm now ev training my male Lucario Luca.
Fun day to be had making sweet little playboy lopunny faint.

Also i've noticed a couple of posts about the joggers below solaceon town stopping people for battles, it happened to me too, i got stopped three times yesterday!!!.WTF?.

Chimecho3000
20th July 2008, 2:32 AM
Picked 120 Durin Berries, 75 Watmel Berries, 135 Pamtre Berries, 105 Spelon Berries, and 105 Belue Berries.

Planted 4 Pamtre Berries, 10 Durin Berries, 8 Belue Berries, 2 Spelon Berries, 3 Bluk Berries, 1 Nanab Berry, and 16 Wepear Berries.

the_w0lf
20th July 2008, 4:15 AM
Just playing through Pearl. I've trained Chimchar, Grovyle and Gligar to level 20, we're just about ready to enter Eterna Forest. My next pokemon will be Happiny, after it hatches of course. I'm playing the game with interesting pokemon, evolving some and keeping others unevolved trying to develop a sort of story with the game and characters for fun.

Earthquake
20th July 2008, 4:24 AM
Trained a:
lv 1 Totodile
lv 7 Bulbasaur
lv 5 Charmander

All of them to level 50, found or else bought all bunch of TM's for them. Got to 28 battle tower wins in a row, I'm going to do some trading and that sort of stuff. Bust most importantly i'm going to start making my Battle Frontier team.

burgaz62
20th July 2008, 6:26 AM
i started my pearl scramble challenge, and sent over a wurmple budew pachirisu and bidoof, and a wooper egg and a sudowoodo egg. i trained them all to lvl 10, and beat roark with wooper and sudowoodo (budew wouldn't obey me). i did all the stuff and now i'm up to the start of eterna forest

arceus03
20th July 2008, 6:26 AM
Now Crobat is L40, Sudowoodo coming soon. Kept abusing the Vs Seeker and now my money is something around 150,000 again, going to buy Psychic this time. Hatched some more eggs, got something like Hasty, Careful, and.. Modest.

Still no Adamant.

groovitational snubbul
20th July 2008, 8:28 AM
recently jst finished eving one of my shiny ponytas, now i jst gotta train him up then its off to the battle tower!!

burgaz62
20th July 2008, 9:00 AM
i'm training my team for the 2nd gym (cheryl helps a lot with your training). i've managed to finish the entire eterna forest. Bidoof keeps trying to evolve, and i'm expecting budew to evolve soon to. all of my team is currently lvl 16 or 17

Dragon trainer
20th July 2008, 1:52 PM
Diamond: Dug out my diamond game so far:
Found coin case
Brought TM Blizzard for Whiscash
Levelled everyone to leavel 50.
Taught my team some more moves.
Brought supplies for E4

Next I'm off to challenge the E4

Aesir22
20th July 2008, 2:13 PM
Diamond:
Fished for wailmer/wailords

Pearl:
SRing for shiny Drifloon.
Took a break from SRing and breeding for a calm piplup.
Hatched over 40 eggs so far and no calm piplup yet

Dragon trainer
20th July 2008, 2:37 PM
Diamond:

E4 Aaron - Bug type:

3 of my pokemon fainted, Infernape did a lot of the work and then Luxray finished off with Vesiquen.

Currently on Bertha
Managed to beat her, using my whiscash/roselia mostly, and used Infernape with Hiddowen when both fainted but a revived Whiscash knocked it out with surf.

Now on Flint.
He had to be tried several times, i'm thinking of going back to training to level 55 and then going back again, which should work better. Since I'm having so many problems. But he did get defeated. On Lucian and i'm already having problems with mr.mime :( my murkrow died to thunderolt

Edit: Went back trained up my pokemon, Whiscash is a diamond to have :D
Nearly lost to the champion. Now on the ledgendry Uxie after Mespirit ran off and the other one (forgot name) was so lovely and easy to catch this one is a pain STAY IN THE BALL!!!! then i would of completed the 'dex seen all. Next is to catch/level up fill in the blanks.

Rayquaza07
21st July 2008, 2:33 PM
I just beat Palmer on level 49 in the battle tower. Then I finally lost after 69 battles. I entered a pokemon contest in Heartnome and lost. Finally, I got a Platnium flag in the under ground.

FireHead Hank
21st July 2008, 3:18 PM
Decided to breed for a good IVed Ralts. But currently, I'm on the way to route 228, to catch today's swarm, Beldum. Wasabi is on lv. 60 right now. Still no Natu Swarm.

-$Ci(-P-)$-
21st July 2008, 5:08 PM
currently chaining on a shiny pichuXD, and just IV-training some random pokes

-$Ci(-P-)$-
21st July 2008, 5:09 PM
currently chaining on a shiny pichuXD, and just IV-training some random pokes

jiang
22nd July 2008, 1:44 AM
diamond: going back and forth to the elite four and raising my pokes. obtained new EV trained ones- meganium, typhlosion, gliscor and froslass. My abomasnow can stand on its own now, it is already at level 62.

Pearl game: Going to EV train a good IVed adamant shinx...and also going to train a chimchar that I hatched-with very good IVs too. My empoleon, pachirisu and honchcrow are now at mid to high 80s. Will soon give them a break. My stararptor is at a good level 55 already.

Ryze
22nd July 2008, 4:53 AM
I'm currently breeding for an Adament male Nidoran and EV training my Leafeon my Pearl version. It always takes so long for me to get the nature that I'm looking for..

Ryze
22nd July 2008, 4:54 AM
I'm currently breeding for an Adament male Nidoran and EV training my Leafeon my Pearl version. It always takes so long for me to get the nature that I'm looking for..

Ryze
22nd July 2008, 4:59 AM

inflatabox
22nd July 2008, 5:22 AM
Yesssssssssss. I caught a Carnivine on my first step into the Great Marsh, but experienced a temporary moment of concern when I accidently hit the 'Throw Ball' option on accident. But it worked, it worked!

Also, my Luxray recieved a foot ribbon after a nice, informative talk on her deepest thoughts. Now she's officially my favorite pokemon. Hee hee hee~

inflatabox
22nd July 2008, 5:26 AM
Yesssssssssss. I caught a Carnivine on my first step into the Great Marsh, but experienced a temporary moment of concern when I accidently hit the 'Throw Ball' option on accident. But it worked, it worked!

Also, my Luxray recieved a foot ribbon after a nice, informative talk on her deepest thoughts. Now she's officially my favorite pokemon. Hee hee hee~

Hakajin
22nd July 2008, 8:07 AM
Well, I battled in the Battle Tower today. I defeated Tycoon Palmer for the first time... but I didn't get much further. I realized that I need to train more OUs. I thought I'd be unpredictable and use good UUs, but that doesn't seem to work so well.

Kaasuti
22nd July 2008, 8:54 AM
I've finally started Ev training for the first time, with macho brace and pokerus it's a pretty easy job to dp.So far i have trained an Electivire with 31ivs in Hp,att,and speed with 29 in defense, and a Luacrio with the same ivs as Electivire.....strange huh?

I am now breeding for a modest dragon dance Bagon, as i love dragon types.

Currently hatched 12 eggs, wooooo!

DocFaust
22nd July 2008, 9:03 AM
After some days work, I finally bred a Jolly Gible IVs - HP 24 Atk 30 Def 31 Sp.Atk 14 Sp.Def 20 Spe 29 with Stone Edge and Earthquake. Pretty happy about it.

And for today, I EV trained it for 252 in Atk. Power Bracer made it a fairly easy job. Specially if compared to all the work I had to breed the little guy.

Aesir22
22nd July 2008, 10:06 AM
Pearl:
SRing for shiny Drifloon....
Still no luck

Diamond:
Fishing for relicanth at route 226, but so far Im only catching seadra and gyarados. Also caught a Seel and Pelipper to add to my pokedex.
Edit:finally caught a relicanth..holding Deepseascale..fishing for more ( or a shiny....need luck;) )

Cain Nightroad
22nd July 2008, 10:44 PM
New Diamond: Caught Cresselia and Mesprit. Umbreon was a huge help, as it had Mean Look, and brought Cresselia's HP down enough with Faint Attack so that I could catch it. I suppose that now I'm going to be working toward a completely EV trained Jolteon. Eevee's at level 23, and I'll evolve it after it learns Baton Pass at level 36.

I'm going to try to work for a SubPasser Jolteon, but I'll see what I end up with. Afterwards, I suppose I'll go back to EV training Gabite or begin EV training Cresselia.

Super Shedinja
22nd July 2008, 11:02 PM
Don't call me nuts, but I got a Regigigas up to Lv. 100. I'm thinking of restarting, if anyone is willing to take my perfect Attack IV Adamant Lv. 100 Gyarados (Funny, it took one day to get it from Lv. 52 to 100).

Aesir22
22nd July 2008, 11:22 PM
Pearl:
still the same....SRing for Drifloon

Diamond:
Tried chaining at route 206 and 207 for Larvitar, bronzor, Stunky. Several chains reached 30+, but non of them reached 40. And no early shiny patches :(
Caught several pokemon while chaining. They will be used to trade pearl shinies to my diamond game.
Fished at several routes. No shinies

Cursed Rayquaza
22nd July 2008, 11:26 PM
SRing for shiny Dialga, up to 150. I hope to get to 250 tonight.

Chimecho3000
23rd July 2008, 1:48 AM
Picked all my berries. Bought one of each accessory from the Flower Ship at once.

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
23rd July 2008, 1:48 AM
I just got my 5th Exp. Share from the Lottery. It gets annoying after a while, I want to win something else.

Oh, and I've just finished EV training my Deoxys and Darkrai for the heck of it.

Senor Finaleze
23rd July 2008, 3:24 AM
Still breeding stupid jumpluff. Everything I get that's decent always has horrible speed. ;_; Decent as in HP/Attack/Defense will look good, but then special defense will either suck or be mehhhhhhhhhh.

Aesir22
23rd July 2008, 5:24 PM
Pearl:
Still SRing for shiny Drifloon

Diamond:
Chained Stunky. Chain reached 40 and after 2 more max repels the shiny patch appeared. Shortly after that the chain broke because I walked in a wrong patch.
Got a shiny female stunky, lvl 15, Lonely, hates to lose, stench.
Gave it pokerus

the_w0lf
23rd July 2008, 8:09 PM
Diamond: I'm a Giratina, I have an extra Masterball so I may reset for a shiny one sometime in the near future. I just don't have the stamina so do it though.

Pearl: Continuing my recent game file. I made it through the Eterna forest, caught Cherubi and trained them all to 23. Beat Gardenia and headed for Hearthome city. I'm debating over the next teamate, it will be either Happiny, since I have the egg or Aipom, who may appear in one of my honey trees. Cherubi will then enter her first contest.

shinygroudon232
23rd July 2008, 9:02 PM
Recently, I've been chaining for a shiny swellow, but I just don't have the patience. I just got WiFi at my house, and have recently been getting legit event pokemon from fellow serebii members, and have tried the WiFi battle tower out for the first time. I saw a legit jirachi on the GTS, but I couldn't get it. But, I did get an UT PBR electivire with an adamant nature though. ^_^

Lightning25X
24th July 2008, 6:38 AM
I battled an AR user, and beat him both times we battled. First he used Arceus and Shaymin. The second battle he used Darkrai, and then a Wonder Guard Arceus. The sad thing is that I had to keep using Dark Void with my Darkrai, and when it woke up, I thought I was dead. He used Draco Meteor, and it didn't even get my HP down to half. So I just used Dark Void over and over and I beat him with Bad Dreams.

I used my Event ALAMOS Darkrai and my Event Gamestp Deoxys. This was offline.

Also he used his AR to turn my Pokemon shiny only during the second battle, and I like being 100% legit, so is it going to do something to my Pokemon? The shiny-ness only lasted for the battle, but is it going to screw them up or anything?

xXPorygonXx
24th July 2008, 6:54 AM
I'm on and off SRing. I've still receive the Gamestop Deoxys from Pearl version, so I decided to SR for one. Otherwise, I'm Berry-planting. Currently have almost 350 Nanab Berries.

SapphireL
24th July 2008, 7:47 AM
I finally transferred over enough Rare Candies to level up my Uxie to lv.100. Other than that, I'm trying to get my Zangoose to like me so I can teach her Return. I'm also still leveling up my Glaceon manually. Oh, and I'm still planting those EV-reducing berries so I can give them to my Deoxys-E and Entei soon...

jiang
24th July 2008, 8:46 AM
Pearl-chained for chansey but was not successful...always broken by a staravia or a miltank...

diamond: finished raising my abomasnow and drapion at last. got them to pc box. Now, raising my EV trained GS deoxys...planning to train the other GS deoxys too...soon enough.

The Benmeister
24th July 2008, 10:43 AM
Just typical. Last night I spent at least an hour looking for a Sharpedo holding a DeepSeaTooth. This morning, I cast out my rod and the first thing I get is a DST holding 'Pedo. It was a pain to catch for some reason. Now I'm leveling up my level 93 Ambipom whilst having the EXP share on my Grovyle (and then after onto my Quilava).

Senor Finaleze
24th July 2008, 6:23 PM
Deciding on whether I want chlorophyll or leaf guard. I'll probably go with leaf guard because it's already pretty fast. Still haven't hatched anything good.

the_w0lf
24th July 2008, 7:03 PM
Pearl: Cherubi placed first in her normal rank beauty contest. I headed to the solocian city area, and trained in the ghost tower. Trained everyone and Cherubi was the last to 25, and then she evolved. Next off, more training, everyone to 31 before battling Maylene. Gligar will be next to evolve!

shinygroudon232
24th July 2008, 10:48 PM
Dude.... Yesterday, after I got a legit wish maker jirachi off of the GTS, I traded for a mew, right? I checked its summary, and I presumed it was unlegit because it was english and had what I thought was just a regular OT you would see on any pokemon. But today, I was about to trade it for a celebi, and I decided to check serebii's event only pokemon list to see if it was 100% hacked. But, to my surprise, It was in fact legit. Its OT is "Aura" and its ID is "20078", and its in a regular pokeball. And to think I was about to trade it!!! And to think I had gotten two different legitimate legendary event pokemon off the GTS with a time period of about 30 minutes.... I'm so happy right now....

Kaasuti
24th July 2008, 11:32 PM
I'm pretty happy at the moment, i've managed to fully ev train my Electivire (virewire) and my Lucario (Luca).

Currently i am eving my Bronzor (Brondong) in Hp by knocking out woopers muahahaha, it's a whole bag of fun. ^ _ ^

Senor Finaleze
24th July 2008, 11:39 PM
Jolly #189 Jumpluff: 30 / 29 / 26 / 20 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power Type is 'Grass'. Hidden Power Power is 58.

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy when this popped out. Considering I had to fluke speed. Going to EV train later after I find my next project. :D

Has encore. \o/

Aesir22
25th July 2008, 3:38 PM
Pearl:
SRing for shiny Drifloon for weeks now...

Diamond:
Because its Friday, it tried SRing for shiny Drifloon on this game too. After only 3 hours a shiny drifloon appeared...and still no shiny on pearl.

Drifloon, Female, Lvl 22, naughty, loves to eat, unburden

RayRay
25th July 2008, 5:54 PM
still training and breeding for pokedex completion, another week, maybe 2 and i should be done! Need to get back into Battle Tower thing, get more Battle Points. And more digging for heartscales is needed too!

Birds of Paradise
25th July 2008, 6:26 PM
I finally finished ev training my first pokemon, ninetales, with energyball and hypnosis ^-^, one down, five more to go. Last night I started ev traininy my ralts (to be a gallade) in victory road in the part that has water, and to my suprise a lapras showed up. I catch it, and agains the odds of having two sycronizers in my team (adament and calm) the lapras turned out to be modest, with the ability water absorb to boot. Yay!

cheekie3
25th July 2008, 6:39 PM
Picked up my game after stopping when i completed the majority of the game and gave up trying to understand ev training lol.
Started and finished ev training my first two pokemon(i understand it much more than when i tried a while ago >.<) and now leveling them up.

Kaasuti
26th July 2008, 12:54 AM
I'm currently having an annoying time hatching cute little Gibles, looking for good natures (preferably jolly).I do have nicknames for male and female Gibles, the males name being Finley (shark fin) and for the females...Drakette (drake=dragon).

I have trained and ev'd three other pokemon and my team should be finished by the end of august at the latest.

burgaz62
26th July 2008, 11:10 AM
restarted my pearl game and sent over a squirtle egg a cyndaquil egg and an eevee egg. played through the game up to gardenia, currently in the gym with a team of
quilava-lv 20 moves- quick attack flame wheel double kick cut
wartortle-lv 20 moves- tackle muddy water bite water gun
eevee-lv 16 moves- tackle tailwhip sand-attack dig
grotle- lv 19 moves tackle curse absorb razor leaf
soon going to add a cranidos

Aesir22
26th July 2008, 11:28 AM
Pearl:
Tried chaining Spoink yesterday, but no luck.
Gave Empoleon an Gorgeous and Royal Ribbon.
Currently fishing for clamperl.

current team: Flygon(98), Lanturn(84), Pidgeot(80), Bastiodon(73), Abomasnow(53), Egg

silver238
26th July 2008, 12:26 PM
beat E4 got national dex and im bored...
anyone know what the old chateau is all about only thing i can find
is the little girl and the old man...
current team /umbreon lvl 78/rayquaza lvl 79/empoleon lvl 70/arcanine lvl 32/giratina lvl 71/mewtwo lvl 71
my name and friend code on my card is true FRIEND ME PWEESE

golduck#1
26th July 2008, 12:45 PM
well after completing the pokemon league on pearl. i decided to play diamond again. and i ev trained my first poke . a squitle. lol it is now a blastoise lvl 41 and it is ready for my torny in 3 days. only took me like 4 hours to ev train so i am not worried. anyways i am now breeding a swampert with a relaxed nature to stealth rock

arceus03
26th July 2008, 1:21 PM
Still no Adamant Skorupi :(
IIRC so far I've got two Modest Skorupi x( and heaps more with Relaxed, Hasty, Careful etc etc.
Went to the Trophy Garden yesterday to get a Pichu, going to breed it with Togetic soon to get Nasty Plot.

Hah.

And I've only finished the second gym. Well at least it's good to have some plans for the future, huh? And I've been abusing the Vs Seeker a lot lately, got around +400,000 and spent 'em all in one Ice Beam and Psychic, not to mention my main three Pokemon are all 40 now from all the battles. Did I mention I just finished the 2nd gym? Also, Skorupi is now 46 and Heracross is 43, those two must be bored making eggs all day long x] And they're still not done yet =P IIRC Heracross was 13 and Skorupi 25 when they "first met". I mean, first went into the Day Care.

Those day care couple must be rich. Previously, my L37 Starly and L5 (IIRC) Zubat went in and came out at L44 and L34 respectively..

Blazing Charmander
26th July 2008, 7:48 PM
After getting my Diamond game precisely a year ago tomorrow (27th July 07 - UK launch date), I have finally decided to delete my first and only ever save file to restart. A couple of months ago I planned on making a fully EV trained Battle Tower Team, but have now decided to start again and breathe new life into the game.

Before I restart, I'm going to trade my most valuable Pokemon from my current file (Radar shinies amongst others) to another Diamond, but I first need to find my sister's charger for her DS Lite as I only have an original DS lol. If I do manage, i plan on starting my file tomorrow.

I'm also pondering on who should be my starter. i'm thinking Turtwig 'cos I chose Chimmy last time and I think i'll use Piplup if I get Platinum in the future. Along with this, I'll decide whether to trade any National Dex Pokemon over to mix things up a bit xD.

Sapphire_Pichu
26th July 2008, 10:01 PM
I caught a hand full of pokemon yesterday, and evolved a few. I caught a Drifloon, Cherubi, Hoot-Hoot, and I think another one I can't remember.

I evolved Mime Jr. into Mr. Mime. Also evolved my Wurmples into Cascoon & Silcoon. And I evolved my Marill into Azumarill.

I'm trying to just fill up my Sinnoh Dex, and level up my team to take on the E4.
[My team: Empoleon, Carnivine, Staraptor, Dialga, Luxray, & I think I was using Bibarel, but mostly just for Victory Road... Mine has Rock Climb & Rock Smash.]

Sapphire_Pichu
26th July 2008, 10:08 PM
I caught a hand full of pokemon yesterday, and evolved a few. I caught a Drifloon, Cherubi, Hoot-Hoot, and I think another one I can't remember.

I evolved Mime Jr. into Mr. Mime. Also evolved my Wurmples into Cascoon & Silcoon. And I evolved my Marill into Azumarill.

I'm trying to just fill up my Sinnoh Dex, and level up my team to take on the E4.
[My team: Empoleon, Carnivine, Staraptor, Dialga, Luxray, & I think I was using Bibarel, but mostly just for Victory Road... Mine has Rock Climb & Rock Smash.]

Aesir22
26th July 2008, 10:28 PM
Pearl:
Flygon reached lvl 100.
Replaced it on my team with Sableye (lvl1).
Hatched 20 piplup eggs, no shiny.
Chaining random pokemon at the Trophy Garden. No Shiny yet.

Current team:
Lanturn(85), Bastiodon(73), Pidgeot(80), Sableye(27), Egg, Egg

LightingKimba
27th July 2008, 1:09 AM
Well.. Got a shiny Mudkip from an egg. It was a trade from this guy that I was simply giving away a Toxic TM out of the "kindness" of my heart, because I thought he'd had nothing I wanted, regardless. My losing streak still pertains, with me both having a washout (Opponent's batteries ran out) and another loss. Either way, I'll still fight on, even if I do go down as the worse trainer ever.

FireHead Hank
27th July 2008, 8:22 PM
I decided to stop with the Ralts breeding Project. After a few battles on Shoddy, I recognized the awesomeness of Gliscor, so I decided to raise one. Currently chaining some Gligars, searching for good parents.

Still no Natu Swarm ( I need it for Murkrow breeding).

FireHead Hank
27th July 2008, 10:18 PM
While I was chaining for good Gligar parents, I surprisingly came across a shiny Gligar. I dont even know if I found it in a shiny patch or if it was in a normal one. It's male, has a lonely nature & crappy IV's. So it's not good for battling at all. I think I'll trade it for something like Cyndaquil, because I have no use for it. It looks cool though.

noobers
27th July 2008, 10:28 PM
Speaking of Ralts project, I'm working on one myself. My best Ralts so far is Adamant with 30/31/14/x/9/31. I have a couple more Ralts I'll need to check the IVs on, and the ones I don't plan on keeping, I'll pawn them of at #SPP-Wifi for Pokemon that are missing from my Pokedex.

burgaz62
28th July 2008, 4:45 AM
this game gets boring for me after hearthrome, so i restarted, and i've just beaten maylene. she was my hardest battle it went like this.
meditite vs pikachu
pikachu just kept using thunder and t-bolt until meditie was dead
lucario used bone rush and killed pikachu
gligar used screech and then was KO'd
floatzel used aqua jet and got a critical hit, killing lucario
machoke nearly killed floatzel with a seismic toss i think, bu floatzel got another critical hit and killed machoke.
if you haven't noticed, i'm doing an ash based team.

the_w0lf
28th July 2008, 5:09 AM
Pearl: Put Cherrim in the Great contest and one, two more ribbons to go. I usually enter her after every badge or so, and after giving thought, I decided to withdrawl her from my gym challenge/E4. She'll be used strictly for contests in spare time. After that, I battled with Galatic, paired with Dawn and decided to finally Challenge Maylene with my newly evolved Gliscor. (It was a good 6 hours between gym battles I'd say.) After doing that, I placed Cherrim in the PC and traded over my level 33 Aipom, who will eventually evolve. Training Grovyle for Crasher Wake and then its off to find my 5th, and final team member!

burgaz62
28th July 2008, 11:10 AM
whew i've done a lot today. i beat fantina and byron.
my gligar
floatzel
pikachu
staraptor and torterra
are on the way to snowpoint city.
pikachu nearly ready to evolve into a raichu,
and i just traded over a chimchar, so i can train him and complete the team.
might swap one for a horsea, or bagon/dratini
either way i'm having a lot of fun. yesterday i hit a wall. i just didn't feel like playing, but i played on. now i'm far away from the wall and i'm gonna play til i get the national pokedex, and trade my pokemon of diamond to pearl then restart diamond

Larry
28th July 2008, 2:27 PM
Diamond: Finished my hail team for the battle tower which took me a while and got a win streak of 28...

Pearl: Restarted for like the 30th time and am on Route 217 with my Party which is
Gabite 41
Gyrados 41
Alakazam 42
Luxray 42
Infernape 42

FireHead Hank
28th July 2008, 3:51 PM
After doing some Gligar chaining and checking some IVs of some random Bug-Egg-group Pokemon in Box, I've finally found the perfect parents for my Gligar breeding project:

Gligar - #207 (Impish) female
HP: 25
Att: 20 - 21
Def: 31
SpA: x
SpD: 7
Speed: 30 - 31

Dustox - #269 (Gentle) male
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 21
SpA: x
SpD: 30
Speed: 2 - 3

I was really surprised when I found out about my random Dustox's IVs. Pretty cool. Before I start the project, I'm going to Ev train this Dustox because of it's nice IVs. Just for fun. It's going to take a lot of time 'til I get my desired Gligar. I hope the parents will pass the right IVs.

Togekiss•Torchic
28th July 2008, 6:13 PM
well i was low on battle points battled double battled twice wasnt enough did single then the battle tycoon came wasnt ready though but ( it was my second time battling him) i thought i was going to lose. but then i remembered my tycoon demolisher froslass one ice beam on dragonite three thunder bolts on milotic ( would have been two because of crit) two ice beams on ryperoir not bad i would say go froslass !!!!!

noobers
29th July 2008, 12:29 AM
I bred the following 6 Adamant Ralts:

IVs: 14/31/31/x/30/31

IVs: 30/31/3/x/30/31

IVs: 29/31/10/x/30/31

IVs: 1/31/31/x/22/31

IVs: 12/31/2/x/7/31

IVs: 10/31/17/x/30/31

It was a good day. I'll probably use one of the two bolded ones, but I'm not sure what's more important to me: HP or Defense.

Ryze
29th July 2008, 12:46 AM
I finally hatched the right Nidoran, after foolishly looking in the wild for a female Nidorino lol...Wow :p

Anyway, I'm currently EV training my Nidorino on Golbat in Victory Road..still 100 more to go ;)

Irith_Locke
29th July 2008, 1:02 AM
I caught a decent Heatran after SR'ing all day... Quiet with at least 20 in all stats except speed (0 lol) and Attack (17). Now time to EV train it...

Kaasuti
29th July 2008, 2:48 PM
Pearl: I'm in Victory road hunting for the stone edge TM and leftovers, all while training my wifi team a little.

Diamond:Is sat gathering dust until i can find someone who will trade me a Squirtle,Cyndaquil,Pichu and Sneasel/snorunt for my new game.

Aesir22
29th July 2008, 3:37 PM
Pearl:
Hatched 20 more piplups, still no shiny.
Went fishing for Dratini. Found several, but also no shiny.
Currently chaining random pokemon, Bibarel chain is at 8 now.

Diamond:
SRing for a shiny Spiritomb

Edit:
Pearl:
currently chaining Chansey, using covet to get the items of chansey. Got 2 lucky eggs so far...chain at 6

Blazing Charmander
29th July 2008, 3:44 PM
Restarted my Diamond as I previously stated, and also decided to choose Turtwig as my starter. I played through all of the events up to and including Sandgem, and from then on spent over an hour training Turtwig as well as my newly caught Bidoof and Starly. After they all reached around Lv6 (which was not at all easy lol), I proceeded to defeating all the trainers on Route 202 and reaching Jubilife City. After having a look around all the houses in the city - including the Trainer's School for Hidden Power and giving my rival his parcel - I trained some more and fought my rival called Derek, before reaching my current location, Oreburgh City.

Later today, I plan on going down the mines to find Roark and then challenge him at the Gym. I'm also pondering on how my team will shape up. I'll certainly be swapping Starly for another flyer later on (currently thinking of Murkrow), and I might/probably will be changing Bidoof for a different Normal or Water type.

arceus03
29th July 2008, 3:45 PM
A Jolly Sorupi hatched xD

Too bad. I want Adamant, and Adamant it is. The caught Pichu is still not very happy. I plan to take steps with him to increase his happiness, but I think I'll have to train him. Ah well.

Back to hatching. I can't wait to continue the storyline :(

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
29th July 2008, 3:52 PM
Got Magmortar (finally!).
Also got Manaphy, which I bred and got Phione. That brings my Pokedex count up to 485.
Started attempting to chain yesterday, but I keep on getting impatient and messing up; none of my recent chains have gotten above 25. D:

shinygroudon232
29th July 2008, 5:20 PM
I'm almost finished planting all of the berries I've been planting. My goal was to get up to 300 leppa, sitrus, and lum berries. Right now, I've got over 200 lum and sitrus berries, but I've still got a lot of leppa's to plant and pick. Right now, I've gotten 150 leppa berries.

intheskywithdiamonds
29th July 2008, 5:49 PM
After like my fifth restart on Diamond I'm just into Snowpoint City trying to desperately get my team to an even level 40, currently got:

Ponyta
Gyarados
Crobat
Lucario
Raichu
Roserade

J.M.
29th July 2008, 5:58 PM
On my Diamond game I've been training some of my wi-fi battlers and generally been trying to complete the Pokedex. I believe I own around 400 now, so not many to go.

I've just been putting EXP Share on some that need to evolve and battle with some of the Pokemon that I use on wifi. I've also been breeding, importing, using the PokeRadar, etc, like hell to complete the Pokedex ;)

I might start Pearl soon.

jiang
29th July 2008, 11:38 PM
Alright! Some updates.

Diamond- finished raising my pokes to level 100: Deoxys sp attacker, meganium and typhlosion. To be trained: Salamence (I am keeping for fly), vaporeon, gliscor, and now eyeing on another suicune to be trained... Might also EV train now Skarmory, deoxys physical attacker, and/or calm vry good IV palkia or maybe a really good IV chimchar.

Pearl game - will continue raising empoleon, pachirisu, honchcrow, staraptor to level 100. Will soon EV train a good IV shinx...

Rashdan
30th July 2008, 12:10 AM
Slowly grinding my Gengar up to level 100. One more level to go. It's not EV trained, I caught it as a Gastly for my E4 team; I'll be using it to EXP share train pokemon and evolve them (to complete the Nat dex).

Kaasuti
30th July 2008, 8:12 PM
Pearl: I'm currently using pokeradar to hunt for the ever elusive bold ditto, that and i will be hatching feebas eggs as soon as i catch the ditto.

Diamond: Is still sat gathering dust, i almost want people to trade me surprise egss and see what team i'd end up with.

FireHead Hank
30th July 2008, 9:39 PM
I've bred a new mother for my Gligar project:

Impish, female #207 Gligar: 31 / 20 - 21 / 31 / x / 7 / 30 - 31

In comparison to the current mother, it has flawless HP in addition to Defense and Speed. I'm gonna switch the mothers immediately. Still no Natu swarm BTW.

Blazing Charmander
30th July 2008, 9:54 PM
Since yesterday, I've made fair progress.

As I promised, I took down Roark and his trainees at the Oreburgh Gym, with minimum hassle. Although Turtwig was the only Pokemon of mine that would stand a chance against the Gym, it survived the pressure and easily took down every Pokemon (Cranidos was fairly difficult but we persevered lol). After that I taught a Geodude Rock Smash and proceeded to catch a Psyduck for my team before making my way to Floaroma.

Upon my arrival to Floaroma, I did all of the events involving Team Galactic until I faced up to Mars. I saved in front of her as I anticipated a really tough fight. As expected, her team overwhelmed mine in power so I trained mine a little more before I destroyed her and her Purugly. The battle left my Turtwig on the verge of evolution, which will be occuring when I next pick up the game. I'm now about to go towards Eterna Forest, where I plan on catching a Murkrow to replace my current Staravia.

Team:
Turtwig - Lv17
Psyduck - Lv15
Staravia - Lv14
Pachirisu - Lv9 (might replace for Pikachu later on)

Mr. Charlie
30th July 2008, 10:31 PM
Well... This is not exactly a DP happening, it's real life, but it is greatly related, so here it goes:

After finishing my first Scramble challenge, I had finally finished the transferring back my most precious Pokemon from my friend's game less than a week ago, I had Pal Parked most LG and Emerald important pokemon during the last 15 days before restarted and also transferred them to his game, and everything was perfectly nice in my game.

Then, in what seemed to be a normal afternoon after work for me, I came home. There was my neighbor, I talked to her a little bit, which is usual since we are good friends since she moved in. She asked how my summer job was going, I asked her how her vacations were, small talk. Then she said that her son was asking about his "uncle" earlier, which is me. I was pleased to hear that, since the little boy, 1 year and something old, is adorable and seems to really like me.
I went to find him on, which was not hard at all, since every time he is at my house he's either at my or my brother's room. I found him in my room, playing with small pieces of something, as he is only 1 year old, I checked them to see if they were something he could eat.
And then it happened, the piece I first picked showed something I could recognize from somewhere, couldn't remember where... It hit me: what I saw was Palkia's shoulder. I looked around and I saw my chair, exactly beside the shelf I save my important and breakable things, in a height that is not accessible to small children, or so I thought. She place the chair, climbed on it, picked up both my Pearl and my Mario 64 DS cartridges and a decoration of the Libra zodiac, that is pretty hard and heavy. You see the outcome don't you?

I was blind for five seconds, I really was... I set down, picked the pieces of what once contained all the effort of a year of training (plus a little more because of the 3rd gen Pokemon I also had), headed toward the kitchen, the boy followed me, showed it to mom and neighbor, and she asked if her son did it, I don't remember answering, but I guess I did, cause she said "I'll pay for the game", I simple answered "don't worry, the money I spent on it means nothing to me". Of course mom think I overreacted, she says I must apologize for how I acted, maybe she's right, it's nobody's fault, as I was careful and the boy had no conscience at all of what he was doing. Anyway, I'll just buy another game and start all over again, but right now I'm really angry and sad. Just wanted to share with someone I think will understand.

Kaasuti
31st July 2008, 5:45 PM
Pearl: Just finished eving my last wifi team pokemon and i'm well chuffed, the sense of achievement you get when you do all the ev training/breeding by hand (without cheating/hacking/pokesaving) is awesome.
So yeah i have six pokemon ready now, but will be raising others to use.

Diamond: I'm looking for someone to trade me 4 eggs when i restart my game, so i have a random team.Pm me if you're interested in doing that.

mingoo1109
31st July 2008, 8:38 PM
Trying to get myself a decent Ninetales.
Currently got a Timid female Vulpix 31/x/x/29/31/31 and a male x/x/x/x/31/31 hope I end up with a decent one =)

EDIT: just ended up with a Hardy female 31/x/31/x/31/31 =(

Volteon
31st July 2008, 9:56 PM
Received a hacked shiny Cyndaquil from GTS
>_>

Wanted to complete déx, so I put one of my Memento Lv 100 Gardevoir (IVs are good, it just has one move - For Emerald's Secret Bases to EV train faster) to receive a Lv 40+ Cyndaquil.

After few hours, a shiny Bold Cyndaquil in a Masterball appeared. I gave it two Rare Candies (Meaning I got Quilava and Typhlosion in Pokédéx) and I put it back on GTS. Requested any Mankey xD Which I don't have.

LordLati
31st July 2008, 10:13 PM
I recently obtained a munchlax from a honey tree! it's the first time i've seen a wild munchlax. I have been trying to obatin one using this method for such a long time, I think I started applying honey to trees about 6+ months ago. I did manage to catch many many aipom, heracross, female combee, and burmy while trying for munchlax and they really helped me fill out my dex when I'd put em up on the gts...

V4LOVER
31st July 2008, 10:47 PM
I started out by quitting my Battle Tower challenge. I need 1 BP to get TM31 Brick Break for a MixMence set. Next I went to Solaceon and got my Shroomish. I raised it 3 levels into a Breloom with Counter. Then I tried for a female Paras. No luck - I got a male. Then I caught a Shellder (getting a Cloyster - Blizzard, Protect, Spikes, Toxic Spikes) and started EV training it (in fact, I've never EV trained before).

Mr. Charlie
1st August 2008, 12:59 AM
Trying to get myself a decent Ninetales.
Currently got a Timid female Vulpix 31/x/x/29/31/31 and a male x/x/x/x/31/31 hope I end up with a decent one =)

EDIT: just ended up with a Hardy female 31/x/31/x/31/31 =(

You're not keeping the Timid female? It would take forever to breed one like that. It's just perfect.

Falco320
1st August 2008, 2:07 AM
You're not keeping the Timid female? It would take forever to breed one like that. It's just perfect.

it has an x on Sp.atk.

noobers
1st August 2008, 2:58 AM

I think he/she meant that those are the male and female are parents.

To my dissappointment, I got another Lickitung swarm. The Grepa Berries I planted sprouted, which I really need because I messed up on Kirlia's EVs. I also got a nice Rash Deoxys, though I don't plan on using it any time soon... :/

mingoo1109
1st August 2008, 4:05 AM
I wanted to get a better Timid Vulpix. Maybe some decent IV's into Defense. Or does Defense really matter? Should I just keep that one?

shinystaraptor
1st August 2008, 4:29 AM
I love pokemon!!
<3<3<3<3<3

Darth Xeinive
1st August 2008, 4:53 AM
I got a modest milotic off the gts that had pokerus, I traded an old salamance That wasnt EV trained that i didnt need anymore

VTUSH
1st August 2008, 9:48 AM
Currently breeding gligars right crazy, i need an impish or jolly one with pretty good ivs for competitive battling. I've managed to hatch 3 impish and 2 jolly but they have been all male. I need a female one so i can pass its nature on easier.
Also later i'm going to be SRing azelf again which i haven't done for a week.

Aesir22
1st August 2008, 5:00 PM
Diamond:
SRing for shiny Spiritomb

Pearl:
Hatched 30 piplup eggs, no shiny.
Switched the 2 empoleon in the daycare with a milotic and a ditto.
Hatched 15 feebas so far, no shiny.

the_w0lf
1st August 2008, 5:10 PM
Pearl: Headed towards Celestic town after getting rid of the Psyduck Road block. Evolved Chimchar after rebattling one of the trainers I had lost too, they always get you when you're pokemon are week after constantly missing in the fog. Did what needed to be done in Celestic and headed to Hearthome. Cherrim lost in her 3rd contest, but mostly because her condition needs to be worked on but I haven't found the time.

Then, went off to Canalave where Aipom finally evolved after relearning double hit. She now has Shockwave and Nastyplot at her arsenal. Finished the gym there, only struggling a little with the Bastiodon, who had padded up his defenses before any super effective pokemon game into battle. After that, met with Rowan and friends and defeated Galactic at the lakes.

Blazing Charmander
1st August 2008, 10:48 PM
In Diamond, I have reached Eterna where I have swept through the second Gym and successfully infiltrated Galactic's HQ. However, hard work got me up to this point if i'm been honest.

I first had to make my way through Eterna Forest where Cheryl joined me and one of my aims was to catch a Murkrow for my team. After much perseverance, I came across a few Murkrow, but Cheryl kept ordering her Chansey to take them out. Due to this, I tried to negotiate so that Chansey could not interfere with my plans in battle, and after another half an hour or so, I found a Murkrow that I eventually managed to capture. It has since become an invaluable member of my team. My trek through the forest saw me mostly use the trainers and wild Pokemon to raise my underlevelled Pachirisu and Murkrow nearer to Psyduck and Grotle.

Once I got to Eterna, I decided to first catch a Ponyta so that Gardenia would be a great deal easier. It took me ages to find one, but patience is always key and I eventually found one - which I caught and added to my team. I spent another couple of hours after that raising her and my other team members so they were all pushing Lv20 in preparatioin for the Gym. As for the Gym itself, Murkrow and Ponyta between them easily conquered all trainers including Gardenia. Enough said lol. After that, I went to the Galactic building and used the Grunts to train my Ponyta and Pachirisu further. Once I reached Saturn, there was an unlikely hero - Pachirisu - who singlehandedly tore through Saturn's arsenal of Zubat and Skuntank.

Unbelievably, with two gyms gone I have already clocked over 10 hours of gameplay. At this rate, it could take about 50 hours before I get into the Hall of Fame (my last file was 60 hours, rather understandably).

Mr. Charlie
1st August 2008, 11:40 PM
it has an x on Sp.atk.

Huh... I thought the x's were on Atk and Def...
Isn't the order HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/Sdef/Spd?

I wanted to get a better Timid Vulpix. Maybe some decent IV's into Defense. Or does Defense really matter? Should I just keep that one?

Not really for a Ninetales, it's not going to take any strong physical hits and survive anyway... Only matters if you have a resistance against the incoming attack or if you're planning on using Will-O-Wisp, then you would be able to take one or two hits. I would keep that one, for sure.

Falco320
2nd August 2008, 1:12 AM
Huh... I thought the x's were on Atk and Def...
Isn't the order HP/Atk/Def/SAtk/Sdef/Spd?

yes it is but for a Vulpix and x for Sp.Atk is not something i would keep.

jiang
2nd August 2008, 6:51 AM
Pearl game- got a giratina with good IVs 26-27 in HP and 28 in def. the attack is not so impressive, although it is slow at 2 speed. been SRing for it for two days already so I just settled on that one. But few days before, got a very good dialga (from my cuz's newly restarted game) with this IVs- Modest #483 Dialga(highly curious): 28 - 29 / 5 - 8 / 14 - 15 / 30 / 22 - 23 / 3 - 5.

Now doing heatran...hopefully I will get a modest one and with really good IVs. And then I will be onto training.

EDIT: got a heatran with really good IVs but sassy nature...Sassy #485 Heatran: 27 / 10 - 11 / 28 - 29 / 31 / 24 - 25 / 31.

Soon, I am looking at azelf in my pearl game.

Kaasuti
2nd August 2008, 1:09 PM
Just ev trained my first wifi team recently and keep getting owned by scarfed Salamence.I want to battle someone who doesn't have a common team such as Salamence,Blissey,Weavile,Gengar,Skarmory and some other common beast.

SharpedoX
2nd August 2008, 1:54 PM
Finnaly went through the blizzard of Route 217 and beat the majority of the trainers, but before I step in the gym, I'm going to use VS Seeker on the trainers near the Snowbound Lodge to raise my team (specially my Lv. 40 Adamant Gyarados) a couple of levels. It's like battle the trainers, rest to regain PP etc.

Planted some Belue, Pomeg and Yache berries for Contests, but my wonderful ability in keeping track of time for watering berries has resulted in me getting 2 berries for each tree... Maybe I should consider using some Mulch?

Evolved my Modest Roselia into Roserade but denied the chance for her to get Aromatherapy and Synthesis when I have a bunch of Full Heals/Heal Powders to replace Aromatherapy and Leech Seed to replace Synthesis.

Anyways, my team is the following:

- Empoleon
- Crobat
- Rapidash
- Roserade
- Medicham
- Gyarados

mingoo1109
2nd August 2008, 3:49 PM
Woooooot finally just hatched a female Timid Vulpix x/x/24/31/31/31 the female parent had a 31HP IV, but this one has 67 HP Ice =DD

Aesir22
2nd August 2008, 3:51 PM
Pearl:
Still breeding Feebas.
Went to Pastoria city to safari game, just walking around.
currently SRing at a honey tree for shiny Cherubi

Diamond:
SRing for a shiny Spiritomb

LightingKimba
2nd August 2008, 6:31 PM
Still in my losing streak, yay. Still currently going to Julia for ribbons to put on Glaceon, and probably tackle on trying to get Rotom later. Other than that, nothing too intresting happened to me.

mingoo1109
2nd August 2008, 7:24 PM
Arghh this is pissing me off. Since I hatched my Vulpix, I EV trained and leveled it up to 44 for Extrasensory before evolution. After 3 hours of doing those, I evolved it and it can't learn Energy Ball..wth?? What's the problem

noobers
2nd August 2008, 8:03 PM
Arghh this is pissing me off. Since I hatched my Vulpix, I EV trained and leveled it up to 44 for Extrasensory before evolution. After 3 hours of doing those, I evolved it and it can't learn Energy Ball..wth?? What's the problem

Ninetales only learns Energy Ball by breeding, not by TM. Sorry.

I recently got a Nidoqueen (and then traded it...) for my Pokedex, and then at 12:00 AM, I got a Delibird swarm, so that's two less Pokemon I need. Now just Gallade (which I'm working on), Nidoking, and Wigglytuff. I might have to go to the underground for the Moon Stones, or look for Cleffas that are holding it.

Falco320
2nd August 2008, 10:18 PM
Woooooot finally just hatched a female Timid Vulpix x/x/24/31/31/31 the female parent had a 31HP IV, but this one has 67 HP Ice =DD

dude thats great but use it for breeding instead cause you can do better in Hp. it doesnt have to be a 31 maybe at least 20 or higher.

mingoo1109
3rd August 2008, 12:02 AM
Finally after getting Smeargle to pass on Energy Ball + Hypnosis, I just hatched a Timid Vulpix 30/1/26/31/31/29. Even though it has HP Ice 58, I'm justkeeping this one =/ only 8 points off from perfection.. =D

VTUSH
3rd August 2008, 12:35 AM
Did some SRing on Azelf and it is determined not to shine.
Training my leafeon, it's at lv99 just one more lv. I did give it a few rare candies when it was at lv93.
After i finish i will go and do more SRing on azelf.

Falco320
3rd August 2008, 7:02 AM
Finally after getting Smeargle to pass on Energy Ball + Hypnosis, I just hatched a Timid Vulpix 30/1/26/31/31/29. Even though it has HP Ice 58, I'm justkeeping this one =/ only 8 points off from perfection.. =D

I dont know you could do a lot better especially since its speed isnt maxed out. NAW!! just messing with you.lol

you should keep this one you got great sp.ak and sp.def / almost perfect hp and highly decent speed. have fun with your new Vulpix. =D

WhyteMage
3rd August 2008, 1:00 PM
I completely changed my team on Pearl. I got bored.

I EV trained my Crobat in speed to make it faster than just about anything, and I'm training my new Walrein in HP and Sp. Atk. don't ask why.

Team before:
Empoleon, Torterra, Staraptor, Luxray, Gardevoir, Rapidash

Team now:
Infernape, Dusclops, Walrein, Steelix, Manectric, Crobat

It's been fun getting Crobat, his speed is double his attack. My Infernape is a special attacker because of the way I raised it (the Roselia guy).

Dezmond
3rd August 2008, 2:55 PM
After some time I finally decided to buy Pearl since playing it on my flash card.
And to my suprise within 2 days I got my first shiny. A Meditite with a Naive nature.

Still enjoying it and now up to my 4th gym battle.

halcyonXlll
3rd August 2008, 9:08 PM
Last time I posted, I had just restarted my Diamond file. Well after SRing for a Shiny Piplup for a few days I decided to leave it and continue along the way. I've been SRing for a few random Pokémon like Drifloon, Cherubi, Aipom and have been fishing for a Shiny Magikarp in first Mt. Coronet, and now the Great Marsh. I haven't found my first Diamond file #2 Shiny yet..

I'm going to continue now, up to Dialga, as I have catch it to proceed in the game, and as I want it Shiny i'd like to do this as soon as possible so I can get on with things. Right now i'm on my way to Canalave, after beating Gym Leader #5 - Fantina. Finding a Water stone Underground, so I can evolve my Eevee to teach him Surf, isn't quite going to plan. I need it to get to Canalave >.<
I had a couple dozen of them in Pearl, but I sold them for money. Umm.. Duh, and the only one I know of outside the Underground is in Sunyshore. That is so... Helpful xP

This is my current team.
- Lv. 36 Eevee(Raine), Bold male - 252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp.Def EVs
Bite / Shadow Ball / Hidden Power(Steel) / Baton Pass
My main. It's been years since I last raised a Vaporeon. He'll have Surf and Ice Beam when I evolve it.. 'xP

- Lv. 34 Cherrim(Sunshine), Adamant female - 252 Atk/252 Sp. Def/6 HP EVs
Return / Petal Dance / Worry Seed / Sunny Day
Trying a Physical varient for a change. I'll teach it Swords Dance eventually.

- Lv. 34 Steelix(Earthbite), Serious male - random EVs
Rock Smash / Rock Throw / Fire Fang / Dragon Breath
I wanted Impish or Adamant, but with no Syncher and it's low appearance rate put me off continuing my search, so I settled for this. I don't care - Steelix is cool either way =3

- Lv. 34 Aerodactyl(Tempest), Jolly male - random EVs
Crunch / Fly / Ancient Power / Roar
My speediest member. I was contemplating raising a Kabutops in it's place, but I needed a Flyer and would already have a Surfer in Vaporeon, so I went with this.

- Lv.40 Smeargle(Bubbles), Jolly male - 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP EVs
False Swipe / Thief / Spore / Dragon Dance
I hatched and sent this over from Pearl to aid me in catching Shinies(haha..) and whatever else I want. I might temporarily replace Thief for Foresight when I get to Giratina. Was originally going to have a Poison Heal + Toxic Orb Breloom, with False Swipe / Spore / Swords Dance / Stun Spore or Mach Punch instead, but I went with the quicker option for now. I'm preparing this in Pearl, waiting for my female Adamant Shroomish to level up to 45 in the Day-Care so that she learns Spore, before I continue.

Lastly I have a HM Bibarel, who I might teach Surf to if I can't find a darn Water Stone for Eevee soon.

In Pearl, i'm Lucky Egg hunting at the moment. Just found my first, and hopefully not my last, one x]
Edit: I found 2 Lucky Eggs before a Kricketune broke my chain, I was above 20 too, darn things 'xP

Aesir22
3rd August 2008, 9:54 PM
Pearl:
Hatched 45 Feebas eggs..no shiny
Planted several berries around route 209/210.
Battled the people outside of the trophy garden.
and bought my Empoleon a Gorgeous-Royal ribbon.
Battled rival Tommy.

Diamond:
Still SRing for shiny Spiritomb

Moo66
4th August 2008, 12:08 AM
Lets see here...
Pearl-All I'm doing lately is just checking every day to see if I can get a swarm or mansion pokemon I don't have. I discovered I can save in the mansion and then check if its a pokemon I need. If its not I shut off and start up again and try for a new one.
Diamond-I just restarted the file due to boredom. I chose Chimchar just to try something new and caught a Budew and traded a Machop for an Abra. I just got my first badge thanks to Budew.

burgaz62
4th August 2008, 12:23 PM
i restarted my game a while ago and sent over 5 eggs, all containing dragon pokemon or pokemon that evolve into dragons. Just beat Maylene and this is my team

gabite lvl 28
rock climb
dig
dragon rage
dragon claw

trapinch lvl 27
bite
sand-attack
faint attack
sand tomb

horsea lvl 27
bubblebeam
twister
water gun
agility

Bagon lvl 27
ember
fire fang
bite
headbutt

Bidoof lvl 2
rock smash
cut

SapphireWonder
4th August 2008, 3:10 PM
I just got back to working on Pokemon Diamond. I just got a new Lv100 (Wurmple) almost a week ago after losing a couple the past months. I'm currently training 4 Flygons (All Lv55) and getting prepared to train my Shiny Wurmple (Lv8) later.

Sapphire_Pichu
4th August 2008, 3:18 PM
Last night I was playing against the E4, and got to the champ, but did not defeat her. I had one pokemon left, and needless to say, my party was not even CLOSE to ready to battle the E4.

My team:
Empoleon Lv 53
Dialga Lv 54
Luxray Lv 49
Staraptor Lv 52
Carnivine Lv 47
Bibarel Lv 47 [Believe it or not, my Bibarel has great defense in battle...I mostly had him on my team because he was one of my highest level pokemon.]

But that's just crazy. I almost beat the E4 with a crappy team, lmao.

Moo66
4th August 2008, 4:53 PM
On Diamond I just got to Floroama(I know I spelled it wrong) and got some berries. I planted 2 Oran berries and now am waiting for the berries. They've been in bloom all morning so they will be done soon. Starting Diamond up as I type. I defeated Team Galactic in Valley Windworks and caught a new Buizel I might use. Still searching for a good water type. My team now consists of a level 18 Monferno, a level 18 Kadabra from an in-game trade, a level 17 Budew, a level 4 Bidoof as an HM Slave, and maybe a level 8Buizel. I slathered honey on a tree and now will wait to see if I get a rare pokemon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Soon I will be on my way to Eterna City. I wonder if my Oran berries will ever show up. Its been almost 3 hours now.

Blazing Charmander
4th August 2008, 6:23 PM
I've travelled from Eterna to Veilstone in the past few days on my Diamond file, trying to train my Pokemon equally along the way. It's funny because within my team in the game, only one of my Pokemon has evolved - Grotle. On the other hand, my team on the previous file had evos left, right and centre up to this point.

My journey since my last post hasn't been too eventful. All i'll say is that as i've been going, i've been trying for some of the rare Honey tree Pokemon. I have managed to haul a Cherubi and Burmy, those being the only noteworthy ones. I was kinda holding out for an Aipom to add to my team, but had no such luck lol.

Oh well, i'm now at Veilstone, and will do all the events there while considering whether to make any changes to my team and what that elusive 6th member should be.

Falco320
4th August 2008, 7:33 PM
Last night I was playing against the E4, and got to the champ, but did not defeat her. I had one pokemon left, and needless to say, my party was not even CLOSE to ready to battle the E4.

My team:
Empoleon Lv 53
Dialga Lv 54
Luxray Lv 49
Staraptor Lv 52
Carnivine Lv 47
Bibarel Lv 47 [Believe it or not, my Bibarel has great defense in battle...I mostly had him on my team because he was one of my highest level pokemon.]

But that's just crazy. I almost beat the E4 with a crappy team, lmao.

Tell me how does Carnivine work for you? my bro wants to use it but he want to know if it helps while going through the game.

and while training for my 4th badge i came across my 4th random shiny.lol and now i have 6 shiny pokemon after i beat the game im planing to EV train them all.=D i found a Lax Natured Wooper going to check out its IV's later.

graymonkey0
4th August 2008, 8:15 PM
well i finally got enough battle points to get a choice band
and then i finished ev training my water team for the monotype challenge
its good stuff

AiR BeN
5th August 2008, 1:04 PM
Just been battling here and there really, had a decent game of winner stays on in the Nintendo-Play poke chat the other day and got my streak to 5 before I went to my girlfriend's. =] The win/loss is now 511/76 and I've gotta roll so peace.

x

Kaasuti
5th August 2008, 1:46 PM
Pearl - I'm hatching sneasels at the moment, thats about it.

Diamond - Just started a new game again, this time i picked a impish Turtwig, my team so far is:

Terradon - Turtwig - lv11
Jazz - Zubat - lv9
Sarabi - Shinx - lv10

I have been trying to get a cyndaquil egg over wifi, but it's not working :(.

Goodbreath
5th August 2008, 2:40 PM
I am busy with EV training pokemon for my Sunny day team so far 2 of the new team are done and some old ones will be put in there aswell when I have edited their movesets to compliment the team.

Sunny day progress: 20% completed
Pokemon so far: Manectric & Camerupt.
Pokemon that will be in: Moltres, Tangrowth not sure about the rest.

Also planting EV reducing berries so I can start training my sweet XD Lugia!

RayRay
5th August 2008, 2:49 PM
been training up a Lapras for my nephew, getting his team to around level 50 then trade them back so he can beat Galactic people and get Palkia.

still working on pokedex, got a bit bored of breeding etc, so training other pokes for evolution. Going to migrate some legendaries from FireRed this evening, and train them a bit. Might get back into Battle Tower again sometime

SerenadeSP
5th August 2008, 3:13 PM
I usually don't care about IVs but just for the heck of it I checked the IVs of the team I used for storyline. It was 31 across the board(except for like one or two stats and none of them were any lower than 20). Imagine how happy I was! (Also explains why it's better than my current EV trained team O_o)

Caught a shuckle,I was going to try to chain for a shiny one but wound up chaining for Dusclops instead(which failed...badly).

Making a new team,so far I'm just testing to see what some uncommonly used pokemon can do. So far I'm extremely happy with what I found :)

burgaz62
5th August 2008, 3:17 PM
as i continued with the dragon adventure, i evolved bagon and horsea.
i beat Crasher Wake using Bagon, Gabite and Horsea.
his Gyarados killed bagon and gabite
horsea killed Gyarados, floatzel and quagsire.
training for hearthrome

FireHead Hank
5th August 2008, 3:17 PM
I decided to switch the father of my Gligar Project. I really want my final Gligar to have flawless HP & Def, but it's a combination which is harder to pass. That's why I want both of my parents to have flawless HP & Def and that's why I'm gonna switch the father.

Old father: ;269; Gentle : 31 / 31 / 21 / x / 30 / 2-3

New father: ;207; Impish : 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 20 - 22 / 14

(The mother is 31 / 21 / 31 / x / 7 / 31 BTW)

The next step will be a quad-flawless one ( 31 / 31 / 31 / x / x / 31 ). The possibility of getting such a Gigar with the current parents is 1 in 1,187 eggs. This is gonna be hard and take lots of time, but it'll pay off. Gliscor is awesome. Getting nice SpD will be the last step.

WynautQueen
6th August 2008, 2:59 AM
Recently I've been re-training some Pokemon that I think I could have done better on, or that I didn't EV train the first time around. Working on a new Drapion at the moment, as well as a shiny Staraptor.

Thinking about trying out giving half a crap about IVs.

Kaasuti
6th August 2008, 3:22 PM
DIAMOND: -So i started a new game yesterday and i've now just got out of Eterna forest after a friend traded me a Cyndaquil egg, i've also just beat the annoying toerag who has a team full of Magikarps on route 205.

My team is:
Taifire-Cyndaquil-Lv18
Sarabi-Luxio-lv18
Jetspray-Buizel-lv18
Jazz-zubat-lv18
Terradon-Grotle-lv19
and hm slave Toothy-lv2 :)

PEARL:-Currently hatching many sneasel eggs and switching the mother and father round every now and agin to try and get max iv's in Hp,Def,SpDef and speed.

MegaGalvatron
6th August 2008, 5:07 PM
I just caught a shiny Medicham in Victory Road. And it's Jolly. I wish Medicham could learn Psycho Cut by leveling up. Guess I could make it a Choice Scarf with High Jump Kick, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, and Rock Slide.

halcyonXlll
6th August 2008, 6:09 PM
I found a Water Stone for my Eevee underground, after a lot of searching, so I was able to proceed to Canalave. Now i've finally worked my way to the peak of Coronet, saved before facing off against Mars and Jupiter. I'm going to have to go back down though, 'cause I forgot to bring my Syncher for Dialga xP

My current team.
- Lv. 44 Vaporeon(Raine), Bold male - 252 HP/252 Def/6 Sp. Def EVs
Surf / Blizzard / Shadow Ball / Baton Pass

- Lv. 42 Cherrim(Sunshine), Adamant female - 252 Atk/252 Sp. Def/6 HP EVs
Return / SolarBeam / Worry Seed / Sunny Day
I have a Swords Dance TM now, but i'm holding off using it on her at the moment. I want to see if Worry Seed has any useful applications in the coming battles.

- Lv. 42 Steelix(Earthbite), Serious male - random EVs
Rock Smash / Fire Fang / Crunch / Iron Tail

- Lv. 42 Aerodactyl(Tempest), Jolly male - random EVs
Crunch / Fly / Ancient Power / Roar

- Lv. 50 Smeargle(Bubbles), Jolly male - 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
False Swipe / Sacred Fire / Spore / Dragon Dance
This guy sucks when it comes to attacking. It couldn't even OHKO a wild Sneasel that was several levels below it, with Sacred Fire, unless it was boosted '>_>
That said, it's going to play an important part in capturing Dialga. I'm going to Sketch Endeavor and enter the battle with only 1 HP, then it's just a game of keeping it asleep. I doubt i'm going to have problems catching Dialga one way or the other, but when you're after it's Shiny form then you can't be too careful! 'x3

My usual HM Bibarel is with me too.
With any luck, Dialga won't take months to Shine.

Aesir22
6th August 2008, 7:47 PM
Diamond:

Pearl:
Hatched several more feebas, no shiny.
Planted several berries, including a micle berry.
tried chaining sunkern, hoping for an early shiny, but no luck.

Senor Finaleze
6th August 2008, 9:36 PM
Well I finished breeding cradily.
Careful
Egg move: recover
IVs: 28/26/31/17/31/25
Now I am working on quiet hp ice magnezone. I got one that looked promising, but it had 4 special defense. No matter, it had 31s pretty much everywhere else but defense which was like 26. I parented it. grammar hi

Senor Finaleze
6th August 2008, 10:17 PM
Well I finished breeding cradily.
Careful
Egg move: recover
IVs: 28/26/31/17/31/25
Now I am working on quiet hp ice magnezone. I got one that looked promising, but it had 4 special defense. No matter, it had 31s pretty much everywhere else but defense which was like 26. I parented it. grammar hi

golduck#1
7th August 2008, 7:44 AM
diamond.; added some pokemon in my pokedex so i can for fill my life long dream of getting pokemon of gts. mmmm also tried planting some berries.

pearl; well i finanly got it so i dont have to use my brothers diamond. mmm started with a mild chimchar ( was actually trying to get that). and went of to get some other pokes. im got zubat now a crobat. alakazam, gengar and roselia . now i am thinking of a lopunny or cleable or just go for tentacruel or a electric pokemon. mmm yeah anyways up to the 5th gym

noobers
7th August 2008, 7:53 AM
Well, I transfered two Moon Stones from FireRed to Diamond and evolved my Jigglypuff ind Nidorino to complete my Pokedex. I got the fourth star on my trainer card, and excited message from Dawn, and a certificate for completing the 'Dex from the director. I transfered them to the Ranch and got Hayley's Milktank for one of 'em.

(DragonCoast)TY
7th August 2008, 9:00 AM
Just planted the micle berry and currently sring for a shiny spirtomb 78 SR so far no luck.

Cain Nightroad
7th August 2008, 10:08 AM
For the last few days, I've been EV training Jolteon in Sp. Attack. It seems like such a long time, but it'll pay off eventually. Soon enough, I'll be spamming the Elite Four for quick training. At least that isn't just battling a single Trainer over and over again...This gets tedious very quickly.

Shiny Magmortar
7th August 2008, 10:13 AM
Finishing up a team for USL. Have 1 more member to Train before I can take my test.
Tons of E4 runs. Got my lazy rump on Wifi and won a battle with Mandude. Gotta get back to the point when I shined in battle. As of late, I'm not doing so hot. =/

AiR BeN
7th August 2008, 3:34 PM
Battled a bit more.. The win/loss is 515/77 now.

AiR BeN
7th August 2008, 3:35 PM
Battled a bit more.. The win/loss is 515/77 now.

mingoo1109
7th August 2008, 8:35 PM
Currently trying to breed an awesome Cyndaquil with HP Ice. My progress so far is
31/x/x/31/31/30 HP Ice 66
22/7/18/31/31/31 HP Ice 70
The parents are Male 31/5/28/31/31/31 + Female 31/25/5/31/31/30. Aw the male would've had HP 66/67 if the attack IV was 4 or 6.. =/ Also obtained a great Gliscor from Smogon 31/30/31/x/31/31.

Aesir22
7th August 2008, 9:45 PM
Diamond:

Pearl:
Chaining random pokemon.
First shiny appeared at 39, a starly
Already got several shiny starly, but that doesn’t matter :)
Chain broke at 48..no more shinies..

Shiny starly, lvl 3, male, bashful, highly persistent, keen eye

Got 5 micle berries from the micle berry plant:)
and several other berries I planted around route 209/210

now hatching feebas again.

The Benmeister
8th August 2008, 12:59 AM
Raising a Smeargle for the first time ever. I plan on a Double Team Haxorz moveset.

In addition I'm raising a new team, which will develop into six Pokemon. The 'original crew' was Salamence, Milotic and my Shiny Roserade, which proved their worth by beating Palmer's first team with relative ease (I didn't even have to use Salamence). I've also added a rather destructive Heracross (named Metacross). I'm sure two other members will come to me in time.

Falco320
8th August 2008, 2:26 AM
well currently playing Diamond and training my team all to lv.40 before getting my 5th badge

Ryze
8th August 2008, 4:35 AM
I recently evolved my Eevee and Riolu into an Umbreon and Lucario ;)
Took a break from EV training to train these guys, it's a relief (Y)

80p
8th August 2008, 9:38 AM
well, jus recently i started to breed spiritombs mainly to trade them in the gts becuz i know ppl will trade some pretty good stuff for them. i also just started to learn about EV training so i been EV training my ambipom. another thing is that my charizard jus grew to lvl 96 and im workin on getting him to lvl 100, im prolly gonna jus EV train em the rest of the way, and one more recent happening that isnt in the game but is still has to do with the game is that my friend finally went out and got diamond version so thats cool

golduck#1
8th August 2008, 12:27 PM
well on paerl i go up to the sixth gym killed her. tryed to train my quagsire but thought na to hard just will train golduck. ( also because it is a hm slave.). then went on to the seventh gym . evolved budew to roselia at fifth gym and now will evolve into roserade. this is my team at the ware house

infernape= 43
roselia=39
corbat=38
gengar=41
alakazam=38
gloduck=100 ( gts)

BlazeShadow
8th August 2008, 1:01 PM
I got a dozen of Regigigas' from GTS, but the only one with a good nature was already trained and was destroye by TM's =(
I took one with a neutral nature (+SpDef - SpAtk) and EV trained it, and I finished EV training my Starmie, finishing my Battle tower team (the last member being Gengar). I've tested the team, and it works pretty well. I won some matches.

Pingouin7
8th August 2008, 8:38 PM
BlazeShadow: Neutral nature is a nature that doesn't heightens or lower any stat...

Yesterday, at the lottery, I got the ID 00028, the exact same ID I had before in Sapphire! 0_0

halcyonXlll
8th August 2008, 9:11 PM
I've been doing nothing more than SRing for a Shiny Dialga in Diamond, it's all I can do at this point. My plan to use a 1 HP Endeavoring Smeargle sent a little awry by Dawn/Lucas' friend, when he healed my Pokémon prior to battling Cyrus >______<'
Luckily, Cyrus' Gyarados brought it down to 18 HP with an Earthquake attack, so that will have to suffice. Also I noticed in the battle against Jupiter and Mars, my partner's Buizel was using Aqua Jet on my Vaporeon to restore it's health. It's a rare sight, CPU players actually being useful :0

In Pearl, I am.. Or was, chaining Happiny. It's just broke on 12 to a Kricketune, but I did get an early Shiny at a chain of 7, so it's all good!
*fries Kricketune with a Thunderbolt*.. Well, it is now anyways ^________________^

Aesir22
8th August 2008, 10:42 PM
Pearl:
Tried chaining several pokemon, had no luck so far.
Planted several berries around route 209/210..
Checked todays swarm: slakoth

got a chansey chain at 4 now..want an early shiny.. trying to covet lucky eggs

Diamond:
SRing for shiny spiritomb

Senor Finaleze
9th August 2008, 9:30 PM
I finished my quiet HP ice magnezone <3

27/30/24/31/27/1 HP ice 62. Now I'm just EVing it, only have 151 to go since I forgot to put that one item on. Then I have to do whatever and whatever and it's all very very exciting. :D Plus, I'm going to EV the other things and start breeding a bulk up floatzel.

the_w0lf
10th August 2008, 1:29 AM
Diamond- Just Pal Parking pokemon from my brothers old Emerald, he doesn't play anymore. I'll be adding the following to my Diamond 'dex before restarting:
Shiny Metagross
Kyogre
Groudon
Shiny Rayquaza
His Prized Houndoom
and Ludicolo

^^

Hurricos
10th August 2008, 1:42 AM
My recent happenings have been just chaining in Diamond. Currently at a chain of 19 Camerupt at Stark Mountain and it's really not as hard as I thought it would be. All I have to do is focus on where the common patches shake as they are the hardest to see in the ash. But will be starting work on my new BT team so that's it for me:)

Little Miss Sunshine
10th August 2008, 3:04 AM
Kay, so my sister was playing around with her diamond game and she got bored with it. I was in her room (fixing her computer) so as she deleted it, I was right there to witness it.

Yeah, you guessed it. It wasn't her game.

it was mine.

With an event Darkrai. And an event Manaphy. And my shiny piplup. ;_;

So I start my game again. What else can I do? I go with the usual 'Lynn' and 'Iggy', then get a female modest piplup on my first try. I get about half-way through (not nay extremely stellar pokemon, but what can you do?) and a shiny bidoof (woot! XD). But, I realized that I wanted to rename myself 'Lynn-chan' and my rival 'Iggy-kun, so I steal my sister's game and DS, and trade the bidoof over (along with my piplup, 'cause he was really good) and I run off to start a new game.

I realize too late that Lynn-chan won't fit, so I start again with a piplup, but it takes 40+ SRs in order to get a decent nature. (I had to settle for rash) and I go to get my bidoof and piplup from my sisters game.

Guess what? She started a new game on /her/ game cartridge. ;_;

So I have just gotten my running shoes... my piplup's level 9, and my starly's level 4. ;_;

...Meh.

;393;;396;

Alkaide
10th August 2008, 3:13 AM
I hadn't played my Pearl for a long time and I picked up where I left off today. And since I always restart my journey when I feel like it I never actually made it past the 6th gym. And today I beat Candice, beat Volkner, and captured Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf. And then I stopped once I got to Victory Road because I got bored and decided I wanted to restart my journey again... lol. And so far I named my character "Amadeus" and then shut my game off because I wanted to think out a team.

In Diamond, I had started over again because of the D/P Scramble Challenge, and I so far only have a Starly, and my Turtwig which I'm getting rid of. I only played for a really short time then I turned it off.

Hurricos
10th August 2008, 5:23 AM
Kay, so my sister was playing around with her diamond game and she got bored with it. I was in her room (fixing her computer) so as she deleted it, I was right there to witness it.

it was mine.

So I start my game again. What else can I do? I go with the usual 'Lynn' and 'Iggy', then get a female modest piplup on my first try. I get about half-way through (not nay extremely stellar pokemon, but what can you do?) and a shiny bidoof (woot! XD). But, I realized that I wanted to rename myself 'Lynn-chan' and my rival 'Iggy-kun, so I steal my sister's game and DS, and trade the bidoof over (along with my piplup, 'cause he was really good) and I run off to start a new game.

I realize too late that Lynn-chan won't fit, so I start again with a piplup, but it takes 40+ SRs in order to get a decent nature. (I had to settle for rash) and I go to get my bidoof and piplup from my sisters game.

So I have just gotten my running shoes... my piplup's level 9, and my starly's level 4. ;_;

...Meh.

;393;;396;

Dude, that must really suck, you lost two shinies, I doubt you'll ever be that lucky again:(

VTUSH
10th August 2008, 11:30 AM
well i managed to get a chain of 40 sneasels and caught myself two shiny sneasels, one adament with double flawless ivs. 5/31/12/15/20/31
I'm definately going to EV train it.
The other one was a timid nature.
I've also been fishing clampearls and chinchous in the almost impossible hope of getting a shiny one, i've also been doing some more Sring on Azelf aswell

Blazing Charmander
10th August 2008, 5:41 PM
Right, so i've made considerable progress since my last journey update. I've beaten both the Veilstone and Pastoria Gyms, and my team is looking excellent. Pastoria was dead easy, while Veilstone was, well... not so easy.

Firstly, Veilstone was extremely challenging mainly due to Maylene's Lucario. But other than that, my Murkrow, Psyduck, and the then-newly-acquired-and-in-training Meditite teamed up well to defeat Maylene and her underlings. As for Pastoria, the challenge was more or less over before it began. I opted to use Grotle and Pachirisu, of whom had no trouble sweeping through the Gym. Pachirisu had learnt Discharge just prior to the Gym battle, which was helpful as it replaced Spark (which would have been made less effective by Gyarados' Intimidate). I think that I OHKO'd all three of Wake's Pokemon.

So now, I have reached Celestic, where I have defeated the Galactic Grunt and encountered Cyrus. This means my next task is to go back to Hearthome to challenge Fantina. All my Pokemon are Lv30-31, so a bit more training will leave me prepared to take her on.

Blazing Charmander
10th August 2008, 5:48 PM
Right, so i've made considerable progress since my last journey update. I've beaten both the Veilstone and Pastoria Gyms, and my team is looking excellent. Pastoria was dead easy, while Veilstone was, well... not so easy.

Firstly, Veilstone was extremely challenging mainly due to Maylene's Lucario. But other than that, my Murkrow, Psyduck, and the then-newly-acquired-and-in-training Meditite teamed up well to defeat Maylene and her underlings. As for Pastoria, the challenge was more or less over before it began. I opted to use Grotle and Pachirisu, of whom had no trouble sweeping through the Gym. Pachirisu had learnt Discharge just prior to the Gym battle, which was helpful as it replaced Spark (which would have been made less effective by Gyarados' Intimidate). I think that I OHKO'd all three of Wake's Pokemon.

So now, I have reached Celestic, where I have defeated the Galactic Grunt and encountered Cyrus. This means my next task is to go back to Hearthome to challenge Fantina. All my Pokemon are Lv30-31, so a bit more training will leave me prepared to take her on.

Aesir22
10th August 2008, 10:56 PM
Diamond:
did 200 SR today for a shiny Spiritomb, no luck..

Pearl:
Hatched 30 feebas, no shiny.
Tried chaining several pokemon, also no luck.
Fished for Wailmer en Wailords, no shinies.
Currently chaining in the Trophy Garden

Aesir22
10th August 2008, 10:57 PM
Diamond:
did 200 SR today for a shiny Spiritomb, no luck..

Pearl:
Hatched 30 feebas, no shiny.
Tried chaining several pokemon, also no luck.
Fished for Wailmer en Wailords, no shinies.
Currently chaining in the Trophy Garden

Birds of Paradise
10th August 2008, 11:02 PM
Working on breeding mudkips to raise into an ev'd swampert. I decided to go and try my luck with catching some dittos for good ivs in attack. I had room in my party so that I could check the first few dittos and I got lucky. The second ditto had an iv of 29 attack and 29 in hp :D.

I finally got some more shinies of my favorite flying types:noctowl, swellow, starly. Next target is pidgey.

Quilivi
11th August 2008, 7:34 PM
Recently restarted my game, just got to the top of the spear pillar, Still trying to figure my Competitive team for when I'm done with the main story. After a few hours of work I got a shiny vulpix from a friend, and now I'm going to fight Dialga. o:

The Benmeister
12th August 2008, 12:48 PM
My dex is gradually coming to an end. I have seen and owned 475, meaning there's only 18 Pokemon left for me to get. (It would be 17 if I would just bother to evolve my Pupitar.) Only five of those are non-legendaries (Kindra, Tyranitar, Zangoose, Lunatone and Electivire) which I can get pretty soon. In fact I'm hoping that once I get my planned trading (and Darkrai obtaining) out of the way, all I will need to obtain is Deoxys, Shaymin, Arseus and possibly Ho-oh.

Kaasuti
12th August 2008, 12:57 PM
Pearl:Just finished eving my Larvitar (who is now a pupitar) and now i'm training it to lv55 so i can get my trusty Tyranitar underway.

Diamond:Playing through the game again, i have a Typhlosion,Crobat,Luxray,Floatzel and Torterra.Currently heading towards iron mountain.

amodestSNORLAX
12th August 2008, 2:53 PM
i just got a darkrai. i couldnt be any happier!!

graymonkey0
12th August 2008, 5:06 PM
finished eving my elekid, now an electabuzz
on the search for an electrilizer

Aesir22
13th August 2008, 1:57 PM
Diamond:
Did some SRing for shiny Spiritomb
Went to Great Marsh...and caught several random pokemon (including Carvanha with DeepSeaTooth)

Pearl:
Hatched 20 feebas eggs, no shiny.
Battled several trainers and bought 890 max repels.
Tried chaining random pokemon.
Went underground, found a lot of shards and stones, a few fossils and heartscales and a draco plate.
Currently chaining Smeargle again. Chain at 19 now, no shiny yet

Draknir
13th August 2008, 6:26 PM
Diamond: Restarted AGAIN.
Pearl: Done a considerable amount of Trades. A few notable ones I've Gotten are: 2 movie Event Regigigas(One off GTS for a bidoof, the other in a trade I did today on another forum) and a Movie Event Shaymin(Part of the trade I did today on another forum). Tried Chaining, got 23 Pidgeys chained, then a stupid Ariados broke it. I have been training pokemon for my dex, such as the past generation starters, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, and Aron. My dex is nearly Complete!

Aptenodytes
13th August 2008, 6:34 PM
Pearl: Nothing. I'm just bored of going through the game again, so I haven't touched it since last month.

Diamond: Went to lottery corner and won nothing, got a rare berry in Pastoria City, and went underground and got a Clear Tent. I'm getting really tired of this game, since there's not much to do anymore.

Oh, and I fainted a few Chimecho with my Tropius even though he's 40 levels higher. Yup, I'm that bored.

flygon54
13th August 2008, 6:37 PM
breedi9ng some houndours, then im gonna keep training my lineoone to lvl 100 for pickup max abilities, and then maybe train my lickyliky

Mobile Suit Pilot
13th August 2008, 6:43 PM
Well, yeterday I finally got the gible I was looking for. It took me a while but I finally hatched a Male, Jolly Gible with 30 IVs in HP and Attack and 31 IV's in Speed. I was very happy that I was finnaly done hatching gibles. Then I went to the Battle Tower, got some BP, and the Pwr Bracer and Pwr Anklet. I then continued to EV train my gible caustiously(so I didn't mess it up at all.) with the help of the Pwr Items and Pokerus. Now I'm done EV training and I just need to level up my (in my opinion) excellent Gabite.

amodestSNORLAX
13th August 2008, 7:29 PM
Lately I've been doing a lot of trading in the past week I've gotten over 30 new pokemon from people on this site and over 20 from the gts. everything looks legit which is cool.

i finally got my togekiss to level 100 along with my slowking.

lifesharker
13th August 2008, 7:39 PM
Turned it on for the first time in months today: found myself having just beaten Wake with a team consisting of Monferno, Luxray, Chatot, Roserade and Golduck. Decided that I felt like starting again and promptly did so, choosing Turtwig this time. I hate the little punchbag. I'm going to drop it as soon as its beaten Roark for me. The other two members of my team are a Rash Abra (lvl 10) and an Impish Kricketune (lvl 14) (I know it's apparently rubbish. but I like it for the moment). Planning to get a Buizel later on, not sure what the rest of my tem will look like. Hopefully I'll get further this time, as I've never bothered to go beyond Wake before.

TheJester
13th August 2008, 9:55 PM
I beat the Elite four in my Diamond version last night(Technically this morning xD)

My team consisted of only three Pokemon: Infernape, Alakazam, and Crobat. I hate Infernape but I wanted to get through the story mode ASAP.

I still need 3 dex entries before I can get the national dex and start transferring my Emerald Pokemon over palpark. I need Riolu, Azelf, and Uxie. I have the Riolu egg, I just need to hatch the damn thing. I am, at this very moment, trying my best to catch Mespirit with Premier Balls.

I collect Premier balls. They are my favorite :P

The Benmeister
13th August 2008, 11:57 PM
Hooray for mooching off of my brother's Emerald. Thanks to the Latias I migrated over to Pearl, I now own 476. Three days 'til the infamous Darkrai event, and I am also raising meh Pupitar.

Considering raising a Metagross as a member of my team but I'm just too darn lazy to use it.

Dragon_Type_Master
14th August 2008, 12:00 AM
On my Pearl, I was currently raising my espeon, who is pretty awesome! I love Espeons, they are so cool. I wish I didn't use my Shadow Ball TM.

Falco320
14th August 2008, 3:42 AM

it was mine.

...Meh.

;393;;396;
wow that must really suck you just lost 2 shiny pokemon in one day.

well i re-started my game again cause i really hate Turtwig except for Chimchar and Piplub so i started with piplub and after two SR i got a Relaxed natured one and kept it went off to catch a Budew and killed it >.< then went looking for another one caught a bidoof as an HM slave. and then found another Budew caught itand found out it has a Timid nature. yay!! for me i then gave it HiddenPower and found out it was Ice (SWEET!!) started training it and now currently going for my second badge. oh and i evolved my piplub into a Prinplup and caught and trained a Murkrow.

current team :
Pirplup lv.22
Budew lv.22
Murkrow lv.20

TheJester
14th August 2008, 8:07 PM
After I beat the Elite Four I went on a crazy Pokemon-catching spree. I went and caught Mespirit, Azelf, and Uxie. Then I hatched my Riolu egg. After that I caught Cresselia and Rotom.(I consider him Legendary despite what Nintendo, GameFreak and anyone else says.)

After that I went to the Battle Zone and ran around catching every Pokemon that I haven't got a "True" Pokedex entry for. Now my Pokedex is at 201 seen, and I don't know how many caught :P. Today I am going to train my Alakazam as much as possible while I was for 8:00 to come around so I can check my honey trees :P. I really hope I get a munchlax at the Valley Windworks.

Hopefully if all goes well I will have a nice collection of Pokemon and a level 100 Alakazam by the end of the day.

Poli
15th August 2008, 4:54 AM
Well i have progressed a little bit in emerald, getting the BPs i need for counter on my Nidoqueen. And yeah, not much else to say except be ready. =]

Char1016
15th August 2008, 10:11 AM
In Pearl a bunch of my Pokemon got Pokerus. (Empoleon, Geodude, Bidoof, Staravia and Lucario), Luxray is on the team too but he hasn't got it :/

VTUSH
15th August 2008, 10:17 AM
I'm just about to start Ev training my shiny adament sneasel with 31 ivs in Speed and attack. I'm starting with 40HP, then i'm giving it 216 speed and 252 ATT.
I might chain something too later.

Dawn of Gallade
15th August 2008, 1:54 PM
I've gone crazy over GArdevoir this week....

In my Diamond version I'm trying to breed for a perfect Gardevoir. I want all the IVs to be goo and I'm trying to get 31 in both HP and SpA. SpA will be easy though, since my Gengar has 31 IVs in SpA so now it's just HP.

And in Pearl I've been chaining for a Shiny Ralts. So far I only get a chain of 20 but that is good for me. I'm getting better slowly so hopefully I"ll find one soon.

Other than that not much, I just migrated my Modest Kyogre from Sapphire at that it. Still gotta check it's IVs though.

Aesir22
15th August 2008, 10:50 PM
Diamond:
did only 10 SR today...no shiny spiritomb..

Pearl:
Planted a Micle, Enigma, Custap and Barbiri berry today.
Tried chaining on top of Mt Cornet for a shiny snover, but cant see the shaking patches good enough..
Hatched 25 feebas eggs, no shiny.
Tried chaining random pokemon, had a miltank chain at 38 when it broke by Tauros.
Currently trying to chain lotad.

Dragon_Type_Master
16th August 2008, 1:00 AM
I trained my Umbreon, taught it Dark Pulse.

Espeon is level 65
Last Resort
Psychic
Bite
Future Sight

Umbreon is level 41
Dark Pulse
Faint Attack
Quick Attack
Something else. xD

VTUSH
16th August 2008, 5:45 AM
Finished Ev training sneasel in HP and speed now all to do is to get the EVs in Attack then lv it to lv49 so it learns ice shard, then i'm able to evolve it. :D

Kaasuti
16th August 2008, 12:02 PM
Pearl: Currently eving my Gliscor (clamps), his iv's are amazing having 31 in hp,29att,20def and 29specdef.
I now have ten ev'd pokemon, and i'm planning on a few more.

Diamond: Haven't picked it up for a few days as i'm eving and battling on pearl.

Laser Shuckle
16th August 2008, 12:03 PM
i battled a few times in diamond, got a Skarmory off the GTS.

burgaz62
16th August 2008, 12:08 PM
diamond- i made some larvitar eegs and stopped with an adament male
IVs are 29/31/19/14/30/27

pearl just doing my scramble challenge. currently in hearthrome
about to battle rival

jiang
16th August 2008, 9:38 PM
Just defeated my rival at battle area. Only used my stararptor, luxray, empoleon and pachirisu... kicked his butt lol. (this is for pearl)

EV training my dialga, and will finish soon, left him in my pc box. to be continued later...

Will start on EV training again--- starting on new ones, obtained great IV bred pokes last week and will train them soon... getting ready to battle!

Aesir22
16th August 2008, 9:56 PM
Pearl:
Hatched 5 feebas eggs, no shiny.
Tried chaining Lotad, chain broke at 29 by Ralts, also no shiny
Been fishing at route 209, mostly seakings.
Tried chaining several other pokemon, but no luck..

Diamond:
Did 200 SR for a shiny Spiritomb today at work, still no shiny

TheJester
16th August 2008, 10:13 PM
I went to Jubilife city and checked the lottery, and won a PP up. After that I went to the Battle Zone and fought my rival, pwned him with my Alakazam.

After that I trained my Alakazam to level 85 using the VS seeker.

Then I decided to try my hand at chaining my swarm of the day, Cubone. I got the chain to 29 using only 5 Max repels. :P Then it broke when I went to the edge of the grass patch. Even though it was a Cubone. -.-

I decided to try and chain some Abra so I could try and get a syncer of every nature. I ended up chaining Ralts instead. The chain broke around 9-10. I only got 4 syncers out of it though. Currently searching for an adamant one so I can use it to chain some Banette. Hopefully I will at least get a good collection on syncers today. Maybe even a shiny.

In other news I cannot use my router to connect to Wifi because it requires that I use a WEP security set-up. Which is absolutely no security at all and is obsolete technology. So I will just wait a while and get some money so I can buy a Wifi Adapter to connect when ever I need to, without risking my computers safety.

firewall
17th August 2008, 12:59 AM
So a lot has happened since my last update but here is some of the stuff.

*Calypso picked up a shiny stone so now I evolved my togetic into togekiss.
*Wasabi, my magmar is now a magmortar. I pinched a magmarizer off the gts :p
*Tested for hidden powers by saving the game, using the TM and entering a double battle with a kecleon who I have my pokemon use hidden power on.
*The results: Vulpix-ground, Magmortar-grass, Espeon-Ice, Empoleon-fire, Ludicolo-pshychic etc.
*Bred a female wynaut on the first try. Dang-she is going to be a wobby with lipstick! :s
*EV'd vulpix, evolved vulpix.
*Bred some cubone. Got a girl with rock head.
*Trying to get Azuril with Huge power and attack nature, ended up with modest thick fat after an hour in the safari zone.