PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Dragon_Type_Master
17th August 2008, 1:35 AM
WEEEE!!!

Well, apparently, one of my pokemon got Pokerus. :D

My Espeon, Floatzil, and Mewtwo currently have PokeRus. They are in my box, to save th epokerus for a while. :D I need to spread it though, xD spread to everyone I actually might use!

Well, I have gotten a Shiney, a Bronzor, now a Bronzong. And I got PokeRus. Yay, My PokeLIfe is finally coming together with having both these things.

I NEED TO GET WI-FI! I wanna Trade and Battle. xD

Also, I just got two Munlaxes, both level 10. I'm trying to train them.

Marmalade
17th August 2008, 5:53 AM
Went back to Pokemon OMG. XD

Decided to start over my Pearl after five months of no playing, so training up some Pokemon to finish transferring to a friend's for safekeeping. Also started giving away all the others in my boxes - I'm hoping to get it done by tomorrow. ^^

Celebi, Squirtle, and Quilava have been trained to level 20 on Sp. Att/HP/Spd; Milotic to level 25 on Sp. Att/HP, and Gallado to 30 on Sp. Att/Spd/HP. Hoping to level up Celebi and Quilava to levels 25-30 before trading them to friend's. Also trying to get my Shiny Eevee's happiness up so I can evolve it into an Umbreon.

Pretty mad at Wi-Fi right now, too. : / So many breaks lately.

amodestSNORLAX
17th August 2008, 7:37 AM
I just finished ev training my darkrai in speed and special attack.

amodestSNORLAX
17th August 2008, 7:38 AM
I just finished ev training my darkrai in speed and special attack.

Kaasuti
17th August 2008, 3:38 PM
Pearl :finished training my Gliscor and won two battle yesterday taking my total wins upto Eleven,Today i've managed to hatch a bold Eevee with wish,toxic and max speed whom i am going to evolve into vaporeon.

Diamond: Debating wether i should play through the rest of the game with darkrai added to my team....just for the fun of it.

halcyonXlll
17th August 2008, 4:04 PM
Not too much since my last post.

In Pearl, after the Poké Radar Happiny Shiny I got on a chain of 7, I went and chained 8 Shiny Gligar - one of which appeared on 39, and then Abomasnow that yeilded another early Shiny on 26, and 3 others from resetting the Radar at 40+.
I checked the IVs of my newfound shinies, found a rather horrific surprise waiting for me on that slightly early Shiny Gligar -

Gligar, Impish male: 21 / 0 / 6 / 5 / 0 / 0

I've had a triple 31 Shiny before, but this is a first for triple 0's ._.;

As for the others, many were mediocre at best, but one of my Shiny Adamant Miltanks was good, and the Happiny looks to be worth training as well.
I'll be nicknaming them, although i'm none too sure what an ideal name for a blue bovine Pokémon could be ;/
Now, I am about to EV train my Shiny Sentret, and use it predominantly as an novelty annoyer, or something.

In Diamond, I am still at Spear Pillar resetting for a Shiny Dialga. Or not resetting as it were, Pearl's been occupying more of my attention lately..

Edit: I forgot to mention, I hatched a pretty nice Shroomish on Pearl, yesterday. I'm going to breed it with a male Parasect, preferably with decent Speed IVs which knows False Swipe and Spore, and raise one of the offspring to help me catch wild Pokémon with.

Shroomish, Adamant female: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 22 / 17

Hopefully it won't take long to get a decent Adamant one with Poison Heal =0

XcoreAndy
17th August 2008, 6:14 PM
First Post

Diamond:
Restarted my game yesterday and chose Turtwig as starter.
Caught a Starly and a Magikarp.
Beat Roark with Turtwig.
Evolved Starly to Staravia and Turtwig to Grotle.
EXP Share on Majikarp..I'll have a Gyarados is no time
On my way to to Hearthome now

OJG
18th August 2008, 12:01 AM
i found my game!

just found myself waiting to trade, can someone please help evolve my Kadabra?

FC is 4124 4856 4527, PM me!

TheJester
18th August 2008, 2:02 AM
After hatching 60+ eggs, I finally got 2 Adamant female Shuppet, both w/ 31 IVs in Attack. One has Frisk, and the other has Insomnia. I am currently EV training the Frisk Banette in Attack and HP. I am going to use him to farm Lucky Eggs. I will most likely use the other one for the Battle tower and Breeding.

pokemaniac10
18th August 2008, 2:33 AM
1. I beat the elite four again.
2.My Metang evolved into a Metagross thanks to the lucky egg it was holding.
3.My Empoleon is a lv.81 and its close to being a lv.82.
4. I caught a Gligar and it evolved into a Gliscor. its a lv.38 I think.
5.My Shelgon is getting closer to evolving into a Salamence.
thats about it.

gf_commander
18th August 2008, 3:34 AM
I bred a Timid Gastly with these IVs: 31 / 30 / 18 / 31 / 27 / 31.
I checked the IV calc and it has HP Ice 70!
Other than that though, not much. I'm thinking about breeding an Adamant Metagross next.

WhiteWizard42
18th August 2008, 5:26 AM
i started to breed Sneasel (with Counter/Ice Punch/Pursuit/Fake Out). i put a jolly ditto with a sneasel, and got a jolly female on the first egg. "oh", i think, "that's a nice start."

i then put the jolly female, with an everstone, into the daycare with my smeargle, and the first egg has IVs of 30/31/24/27/22/31.

it's pretty good, and i'm thinking i'll just cut this breeding program off after 2 eggs and declare myself satisfied. opinions?

Goodbreath
18th August 2008, 7:45 AM
I finished EV training a shiftry so I have a quick exploder for my sunny day team. Harvested some berries and got some cash so I can start with my next pokemon sooner although I have no clue who it's going to be probably Swellow or Ninetales.

Cutty
18th August 2008, 8:57 AM
I've been abandoning my Diamond for so long. Im planning to play it again.
I left so much unfinished work to do there.

ChaosAngel
18th August 2008, 10:01 AM
Pearl- Breeding for shiny Chikorita. Had a wi fi battle with one of myspace friend. Lost badly due to her using all ubers against my shiny team. I managed to KO Palkia and Deoxys. I'll get my rematch when I use my uber team!

Japanese Diamond- still SRing for shiny Shaymin even since July 3rd.

OJG
18th August 2008, 11:58 AM
Well, I found my game, finally.

I found that the pokemon I had were in pretty good shape. Infernape, Gyarados, Tangrowth, Weavile, Nidoqueen and Kadabra, all EV trained with handy movesets. I did the GTS trick to evolve Kadabra, then went off to beat the league for the first time. It was easy, even with low levels (early/mid 50's).

Currently, I'm trying to complete my dex, all I need are Riolu (easily fixed), and the pixies. So i'm parked infront of Azelf, trying to catch it, preferably with a Timid nature. I would let it kill me, but that sets its nature and I specifically want a Timid one to train. I will settle for Naive, 'cause I can do the Stealth Rocking set with that.

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
18th August 2008, 3:47 PM
In the past two weeks, band has started, so I've been too busy for much Pokemon, but I have gotten some pretty good stuff done.

For one, I've gotten my Dex up to 488. Two of the ones I need (Latios and Huntail) I can get from Emerald, another (Raikou) can be gotten from LG...well, once I complete it. >>

I tried chaining the other night, also. Ever since I heard about Static making Electric-types easier to find, I've been wanting to try, so I went to a route with Shinx and decided to try my luck. After building my chain up to 4, I stopped maying attention for a second and just saw 4 patches shaking in what looked like the same way. I pick one, walk over to it, and...SHINY SHINX! : D
Of course, my finger slipped and broke my chain at 32, but at least I got something out of it. :3

Blazing Charmander
18th August 2008, 3:59 PM
I've beaten the Hearthome, Canalave and Snowpoint Gyms since my last update here, as well as all of the other things en route to each of them. I won't bother mentioning every detail, as so much has happened xD.

However, I am now at the position where I've just infiltrated the Galactic Veilstone building, and have beaten Cyrus and Saturn as well as the Grunts to clear it out and free the pixies. My next plan of action is to make my way up Mt. Coronet and encounter Cyrus and his goons for the final time on Spear Pillar before catching Dialga.

Team:
Torterra - Lv39
Golduck - Lv38
Pachirisu - Lv37/38
Murkrow - Lv38
Ponyta - Lv 38 (so near to evolution)
Medicham - Lv38

Dig-kun
18th August 2008, 4:04 PM
Breeded my Salamence until get a awesome IV Bagon
(I breeded over 70 Bagons)
I got:
Bagon 21/21/25/18/25/31
:D

Stopped a little with it, cuz I was tired and started chaining
Got just a Shiny Zigzagoon, but I´ll get more

Trained (yesterday) my Bagon with EVs and I´m now training it to lv.100

Melloyu
18th August 2008, 5:22 PM
got a turwig on GTS, japanese one lv 1
my snorunt became a Froslass
won a beauty contest (normal) with my Froslass
caught my first shiny :3 . Was chaining roselia in the trophy garden and in the 3rd chain i got a shiny roselia.

OJG
18th August 2008, 10:04 PM
Well i'm at a slight crossroads.

I'm not sure whether to train OU/BL/UU teams for Online play.

Or, I'm thinking about training each fully evolved pokemon.

Or, about finishing my quest to EV train each and every pokemon possessed by my favourite character on the anime, Gary Oak. If I were to do this, I would need to do Houndoom, Pinsir, Skarmory, Krabby, Golem, Scizor, Magmar, Kingdra, and Fearow to do.

Juuchan17
18th August 2008, 10:31 PM
Well, here's my first report:

PKMN Diamond: (currently saved at 668:00)
- No luck on the Lottery tonight . . . shall try again tomorrow for something other than PP Ups (I've gotten over . . . gah, 20 so far? I'll seriously take another Exp. Share, darn it!)
- I did get a Cheri Berry from the Flower Shop place. Maybe I'll plant it. *sigh* I need more Belue Berries right now for contest accessories, darn it.
- Hatched another Chikorita for trading. Nicknamed him Shi out of boredom (it was last night, I couldn't think of anything else!) Also hatched a Phione for trading too, I think I nicknamed it Droplet. (Still hoping to hatch another female Eevee . . . and the starters too)
- Still working on completing the National Pokedex . . . but at least I've owned all of them in the Sinnoh-Dex! Hurrah - big milestone, yes?
- My Grimer (I called her Slurpi . . . wow, how original can you get?) evolved into a Muk. Yay, one more step closer to completion!

Current Pokedex Count: 442

Current Goals (for now anyway):
- I want an all-Eevee evolution team to go against the Elite Four. My Leafeon (Hyouta - male) is ready, but not sure on the rest of the team . . . probably my Flareon (Tovah - female) and my Vaporeon (Oliver - male) should be the next ones I focus on training.
- Shiny Female Eevee . . . enough said. (Anyone wanna help a girl out, ne?) I have yet to see a shiny on Diamond, but I have my Shiny Altaria (appropriately named "Shiny") from Ruby. I won't give up though!
- Master Contest Ribbons . . . I want to win one already! (Gah, it gets on my nerves . . .)

And yet, the journey continues . . . NEXT TIME!

- Juuchan17

.VALO.
18th August 2008, 11:46 PM
Battling here and there really I suppose.. Win/loss is up to 521/79 now. Just looking about on here and other forums to see if there's any open tournaments but every one I've seen so far has already started. Nothing much else to post really, until next time x

Chimecho3000
19th August 2008, 7:07 AM
Woo! Just caught a shiny Bidoof at the Great Marsh!

EmeraldLeafBlade
19th August 2008, 11:51 AM
Game: Diamond
Name: Melanie
Pokedex: 188 Obtained
Badges: 8

I planned out a Competitive Battling team and a Contest Pokemon for each category. The team is composed of Lanturn, Fearow, Sceptile, Umbreon, Blaziken, and Gardevoir. For the Contests, I'll have Staraptor for Cool, Torterra for Smart, Buneary for Cute, Ninetales for Beauty, and Furret for Tough. I managed to breed a Chinchou with the right Nature and it hatched with two moves I needed.

Emerald;222;Leaf;333;Blade;444;

Blazing Charmander
19th August 2008, 12:03 PM
Just a small update from last night to this morning. I climbed up Mt. Coronet as planned, defeating all of the Galactic Grunts along the way. When it came to fighting Mars and Jupiter I found it extremely difficult. However, after a couple of tries I managed to finally succeed against them, with Ponyta evolving to Rapidash in the process.

Cyrus was my hardest challenge yet in the game. I managed to KO Honchkrow with a Fire Blast from Rapidash and Pachirisu's Discharge. Gyarados was also easy enough but I struggled against Weavile. It knocked out most of my Pokemon so I had to take the cheap route of using two Max Revives on Rapidash before Weavile finally succumbed. I then had to revive Pachirisu for the fight against Crobat. A number of Hyper Potions later, and I managed to defeat Cyrus.

It was then time to fight Dialga. But silly me, I went towards him without saving or reviving my team, meaning I had to go into the battle with just a weakened Pachirisu. Due to this, I let him beat me and I made my way up the mountain for a second attempt. This time, I managed to weaken him and it took a fair few Ultra Balls until I caught it.

Dig-kun
19th August 2008, 3:31 PM
I´m training my recent EV´d Salamence
and after the EV training I got it to lv.50 and it evolved,
I put at it its moveset and changed its name to the one I wanted

Now, I´m trying to take it to lv.100, first training with any trainer with pokémon 50 and up, so after I´ll train at the elite4

DarkTyphlosion157
19th August 2008, 3:37 PM
Began my quest for Seed Flare Togekiss. Here is how I will do it.

1. Use my legit Lv100 event Shaymin which knows Seed Flare, forget all moves except Seed Flare, and weaken it to 1 HP via Poison.
2. Gain a good Timid Togepi with Metronome and a Focus Sash.
3. Battle a Ditto, switch in Shaymin, which Ditto transforms into.
4. Let Shaymin die and switch in Togepi.
5. Begin Metronoming.
6. After a very long while, I'll Metronome Sketch, and Sketch Seed Flare.
7. Kill the Ditto w. my Lv100 RestTalk Heatran.
8. Save and celebrate my achievement

-Totodile-
19th August 2008, 6:12 PM
^ You sure it works like that?

In my game news, I'm still slathering honey trees in hopes of finding an Aipom. I've already gotten 3475 SR's done.

Does anyone know if I skip time on my game if it will make the honey trees shake?

Cain Nightroad
19th August 2008, 7:46 PM
I finished EV training Jolteon, and I'm currently working on Elite Four runs to level 100. Currently, Jolteon is level 84, and levels up quite swiftly, so it shouldn't take too long. Aside from that, I'm trying to catch a Lapras in Victory Road, and haven't been having much luck. Perserverance is key, though.

Dragon_Type_Master
19th August 2008, 10:14 PM
I am about to hit 200 hours! Yay! ^^

Well, I'm bored, I'm looking for some Pika's with Lightballs, to get a volt tackling one, that I will train.

I think I will name the one with lightball Chaos,, for my friend. :P

TRaining my glaceon and Leafeon, just for the heck of it.

.VALO.
19th August 2008, 10:53 PM
Began my quest for Seed Flare Togekiss. Here is how I will do it.

1. Use my legit Lv100 event Shaymin which knows Seed Flare, forget all moves except Seed Flare, and weaken it to 1 HP via Poison.
2. Gain a good Timid Togepi with Metronome and a Focus Sash.
3. Battle a Ditto, switch in Shaymin, which Ditto transforms into.
4. Let Shaymin die and switch in Togepi.
5. Begin Metronoming.
6. After a very long while, I'll Metronome Sketch, and Sketch Seed Flare.
7. Kill the Ditto w. my Lv100 RestTalk Heatran.
8. Save and celebrate my achievement

WOW! That's actually pretty clever! That means you could have a Togekiss with ANY move in effect, and if you were really patient you could repeat it for more moves and give it any moveset. Wow.. Imagine Spore on it or something.. Obviously most people would think it'd hacked so you'd have to explain it after every battle lol but it'd be worth it. You're gonna have one hell of a time getting it but it's like soft resetting for a shiny, eventually you'll get it. Smart though I must say. Any reason you want Seed Flare? I mean you could go for something like Aeroblast, STAB and a high critical ratio.. Or something like Spore etc. The possibilites are endless but I don't see it being impossible, it's a loophole and obviously you've figured it out so congratulations!

Edit - I looked into it further as this had me very curious and Smogon has Assist, Covet and Sketch as moves that can't be used via Metronome so it looks like this might not work. =/

XcoreAndy
19th August 2008, 11:39 PM
A few days have passed and this is where things stand

Diamond:
All my current pokemon are at final evolutions
Torterra--Staraptor--Gyarados

Completely destroyed Maylene and Crasher Wake
ATM battling Fantina she beat me in our first match(bout to lose again >.<)
after i DO beat fantina going to iron island to get my riolu (spell check?)

tonite my goal is to get dialga and hopefully trade it for a charmander or torchic

Dig-kun
20th August 2008, 1:56 AM
I´m migrating Pokémon from a friend´s sapphire
Migrating: Ho-oh :) Raikou Suicune Entei Latias Groudon

fatyeti4
20th August 2008, 2:03 AM
Right now i started over on pearl and am starting with ralts, beldum, togepi, starly, happiny, and pichu. Planning on owning completely up on the E4 with this team!
(P.S. Do not ask me how to start with national dex pokemon. i will just explain it now! u just trade the eggs from a different game and voila!)

Hauntshadow
20th August 2008, 3:41 AM
Got bored on Pearl so I went to get Regigigas. Went with a truckload(over 150) of Poke Balls, Great Balls, etc.. So, I ended up catching it with a................Poke Ball! Never even reset to get it either. =)

Blake.S
20th August 2008, 8:29 AM
This is sort of also a question.

I was going to evolve my recently obtained shiny Chikorita, so I decided that I would go to the Lake Valor Hotel for some fun, I decided to take the way from Pastoria. As I left Pastoria and entered Route 213 I realised it was raining! I know it rains near the other side of Pastoria but not this side. If this is a rare occurence and something happens, someone tell me!

ground tamer
20th August 2008, 8:44 AM
Blake: On rare occasions it does in fact rain there. I believe that if you were to go to the other route by Pastoria, where it always rains, it will then be a thunderstorm, where u can hear the thunder.

I recently restatred my brothers pearl, and have been soft-reseting for a good nature Shieldon. I currently have 1 badge, with the usualy team of Budew, Staravia, and Monferno.

Dig-kun
20th August 2008, 3:33 PM
I´m at the elite4 with my Ev trained Salamence
I had trained it to level 60 to go there and it is doing a nice job
It has just fainted once by a missing move, so Hippopotas used a Stone Edge
T-T

I beated the third one and stopped to do my homework for a while
XD

Aesir22
20th August 2008, 3:55 PM
Diamond:
Did several SRs for a shiny Spiritomb again, but no luck so far.

Pearl:
Hatched 20 feebas eggs. fished at route 209 for a shiny fish pokemon, no luck.
Waterd the 2 starf berry and 2 enigma berry plants.
Tried chaining several pokemon, but no luck in getting an early shiny or reaching 40.

mewfanforlife
20th August 2008, 4:40 PM
Since I am completely redoing my team for Wifi battles, I have begun collecting the members. Yesterday, I finally caught a Modest Haunter with decent IVs. (I would have taken Timid if I had found it, but I never found one.) I traded it to my friend to evolve it. I am now ev training it at the top of the tower by Solaceon. I have gotten my Gengar up 4 levels so far. I used a few TMs, Thunderbolt and Sludge Bomb, to make training easier.

the_w0lf
20th August 2008, 7:23 PM
Beat Candice a few nights ago in my Pearl file, my team it:
Monferno 42
Ambipom 43
Gliscor 41
Grovyle 42
Sealeo 41

I've been busy in Emerald but I'll finish this file as I love the team.

the_w0lf
20th August 2008, 7:23 PM
Beat Candice a few nights ago in my Pearl file, my team it:
Monferno 42
Ambipom 43
Gliscor 41
Grovyle 42
Sealeo 41

I've been busy in Emerald but I'll finish this file as I love the team.

-Giga-
20th August 2008, 10:20 PM
Well, I created a NU Team, as well as a Rain Dance Team.
I've been trying to get a Bold Natured Feebas and an Adamant Natured Elekid.
2 hours later, I realise I could've done the Everstone trick. :/
Oh well.
Oh, and I beat the E4 on my American Version. I still use my Japanese Version the most though. The only reason why I bought the American Version is because I wanted to see how well made the story was.
It was pretty intresting in Japanese.

-Giga-
20th August 2008, 10:22 PM
Well, I created a NU Team, as well as a Rain Dance Team.
I've been trying to get a Bold Natured Feebas and an Adamant Natured Elekid.
2 hours later, I realise I could've done the Everstone trick. :/
Oh well.
Oh, and I beat the E4 on my American Version. I still use my Japanese Version the most though. The only reason why I bought the American Version is because I wanted to see how well made the story was.
It was pretty intresting in Japanese.

fatyeti4
21st August 2008, 12:56 AM
Today i hatched my eggs and started training them all. Here is my team and levels: ;280;-2, ;113;-5, ;374;-3, ;172;-5, ;396;-3, and ;175;-4.

Cain Nightroad
21st August 2008, 1:57 AM
Trained Jolteon to level 89 today. I trained an Altaria to level 39 to breed for a DD Tyranitar, but I forgot Larvitar's line is of the Monster Egg Group, not the Dragon Egg Group. Thus, I decided to breed for a good Nidoran(F), but ended up with a Nidoran(M) with an Adamant Nature. Not too bad, to be honest.

PokemontradeCO
21st August 2008, 2:36 AM
Well for me, im starting iv breeding project for pokemon diamond

arceus03
21st August 2008, 7:18 AM
Finally after a long time on breeding I got a Jolly Sniper Skorupi :D
Then I kept battling using it. Now it's a L40 Drapion. yay
I'm at Canalave now, planning to go to the Iron Island first before going to the gym.
Oh noez. More hatching soon, I want a good natured Lucario, so maybe I'll reset until I get the right nature or a female Riolu.

Icosahedron
21st August 2008, 7:31 AM
Bred an Adamant Dragon Dance/Outrage Larvitar with okay IV's in everything but Sp. Def (thanks to Duking's Larvitar from XD lol). Now I'm trying to get a good Adamant Outrage Gible, but currently not having any luck. I got a 30/29/30/31/3/17, but... stupid Special Defense again. =/ Kinda miffed at how long it takes to hatch these buggers.

groovitational snubbul
21st August 2008, 8:33 AM
yea i havnt been doin much lateyl. ive almost given up on chainin duskull, but i shal win this battle!!!

Kwill
21st August 2008, 10:26 AM
i just breed my chikorita, Torterra and and i'm now training my luxray up to about level 70 at spring path.

Escheria
21st August 2008, 11:24 AM
I lent my friend's Pearl and am currently playing it. Got up to Mt Coronet to get Palkia. Oh, and on the way I caught Pokerus o.o. Second time I catch it, first time being in my Emerald game.

Escheria
21st August 2008, 11:24 AM
I lent my friend's Pearl and am currently playing it. Got up to Mt Coronet to get Palkia. Oh, and on the way I caught Pokerus o.o. Second time I catch it, first time being in my Emerald game.

OJG
21st August 2008, 1:21 PM
I've decided to train a Sandslash, my favourite pokemon.

It will have the following set;

Sandslash @ Life Orb
EV: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor / Night Slash

I'm going to get a Farfetch'd (FR) and level it to level 33, where it learns Night Slash (and has Swords Dance), then breed it with Shrew. Once it evolves, i'll teach it Stone Edge and Quake.

Dig-kun
21st August 2008, 3:38 PM
I am training my Salamence to lv.100 but when I was writing at a cellphone message its level ups (I was out and couldn´t take my notes with me), the cellphone simply deleted the message and I lost my lv.67, 68 and 69 info
T-T

I´ll have to calcule at Serebii IV calculator to put them at my notes

Aesir22
21st August 2008, 3:41 PM
Diamond:
SRing for shiny Spirtomb

Pearl:
Fished for shiny whiscash..no luck..
got 10 enigma and 10 starf berries from the berry plants.
Hatched 5 more feebas eggs.
Checked todays swarm: nosepass..
started chaining and got a chain at 40 now.
caught 2 shiny nosepass so far..still resetting for more

Drumstick
21st August 2008, 7:17 PM
Swarming pokemon was smootchum, caught one.
Tried chaining wobbufet, broke at seven or so, i don't think i get the whole business. Will try again tomorrow.
Caught a Bagon, considering training a Dragon Dance Salamence for ascending battle tower. Will be first EV trained pokemon if i do go through with it.
Evolved my Magnemite into Magnezone to fill my dex.

fatyeti4
21st August 2008, 8:05 PM
Today i continued training my team on pearl. I got to the first gym and beat it easily with togepi's metronome. first attack was water pulse, second was razor leaf, and third was earthquake. After i beat the gym leader my togepi evolved so i was happy about that. I also got rid off chansey for turtwig. my team's lvls: ralts-12, beldum-12, turtwig-13, togetic-14, pikachu-13, and starly-12

Aesir22
21st August 2008, 8:15 PM
Pearl:
Ended my nosepass chain at 78 with 9 shinies!

1) Naive, Likes to thrash about, Sturdy
2) Careful, Thoroughly cunning, Sturdy
3) Jolly, Likes to thrash about, Sturdy
4) Bashful, Good perseverance, Magnet Pull, Holing hardstone
5) Naughty, Loves to eat, Magnet Pull
6) Brave, Capable of taking hits, Sturdy
7) Lonely, Likes to relax, Magnet Pull
8) Impish, Quick tempered, Sturdy
9) Rash, Somewhat stubborn, Sturdy

traded my 2 lucario and 2 empoleon, that i use of breeding for a shiny, to my diamond file for storage.

going to give the nosepass pokerus and evolve one of them in probopass and then send them to my diamond file for storage.

dancingmonkey
21st August 2008, 8:33 PM
Just spent an age resetting for decent Darkrai.
Finally ended up with what I think is alright.
Nature: Timid
IVs:
30/18/0/30/30/28

Now if that is accurate, that's tasty. Shame about def, but I don't intend this guy to take many hits.

What do peeps think?

Saberu
21st August 2008, 11:30 PM
I just finished training my GTS Salamence in happiness. I let him learn draco meteor, which seems pretty decent. I'm thinking of migrating some PP ups from LeafGreen, my only GBA game that was not restarted. Do I even have any left? I know I found a whole army of them earlier. Wait- I think I used them on my togepi. Grr.. and the daycare overwrote that move, too. :@

Dig-kun
22nd August 2008, 3:47 AM
I got my Salamence to lv.75 at the elite4
Evolving the Ranch ones too, the ones Hayleys wants

Marmalade
22nd August 2008, 6:07 AM
I got my past-Pearl Pokemon back from my friend two days ago, and have been training them since then. Currently just beat Crasher Wake for my 5th Badge with my teams around level 30-40. Also got my sister a used Pokemon Diamond game for her birthday and she dumped me about 20 Pokemon that belonged to that person, including some Legenderies.

Currently trying to see whether I can train my traded Pokemon or not. xD

Cain Nightroad
22nd August 2008, 6:16 AM
Trained Nidoran (M) to about level 16 on a Rich Trainer's Luxio outside of Sunyshore. Evolved it into a Nidorino, and got 6 EVs in HP, and leveled it off with 4 more levels from the Magikarp trainer outside of Eterna. Planning to evolve it into a Nidoking later on, after I get Poison Spikes.

Crasher
22nd August 2008, 11:00 AM
Went to Mt. Stark, Buck stole the magma stone and put it back. I startd SRing for a shiny Heatran which I got on my third try, which was really lucky. I headed to the fourth lake and I'm now SRing for a shiny Giratina. I've SR'd about 28 times now.

The Benmeister
22nd August 2008, 12:01 PM
Decided on impulse to raise a Slowking.

Usually I have dreadful luck in the hatching of correct natures, but my second and third Slowpoke hatched were both Modest, what hilarious luck. I picked the latter due to having Own Tempo.

I'm also trying to evolve Pupitar, and once I do I will only require 13 more Pokemon to finish my dex.

Crasher
22nd August 2008, 12:44 PM
Migrated six Pokemon to Diamond from Emerald. One of them was a female Vulpix. Decided to breed the Vulpix to get an egg move, and chose Energy Ball (To counter the water weakness) and chose a Leafeon to be the father. Searched for a male Eevee for a bit and realised that Bebe gives you one. Got it off her and raised it a level in Eterna forest. Taught it Energy Ball via TM, and deposited them both in the day care centre. Thy had an egg and I'm currently trying to hatch it.

ground tamer
22nd August 2008, 4:50 PM
My Budew finally evolved into that Roselia that I had been wanting. I am in the process of training my team of 3 all to lv.35 before I reach Vilestone.

Team
Roselia lv.33
Staravia lv.27
Monferno lv.29

Cosmar
22nd August 2008, 5:39 PM
...I haven't posted here in a while :\

Main Pearl: Bred a Sneasel, a Murkrow, and an Eevee with Egg moves for my mono-Dark Team. I evolved Eevee into Umbreon (who is now Level 57, IIRC). I'm just going to use the EXP. Share to level her up while beating the E4 over and over again. I might EV-train one of my Legendaries (either Kyogre or Latias), then use him/her to battle the E4 over and over again once he/she is fully EV'd. I'm going to plant some EV-reducing Berries as well.

Other Pearl: Restarted, and traded some eggs over from my main Pearl. I think I'm up to the Team Galactic HQ... *hasn't played it in a while* Oh yeah, I used this game to trade a Cleffa from my main game (I don't like to use my main game for trades) to someone on another Forum.

Blazing Charmander
22nd August 2008, 5:45 PM
I've defeated the 8th Gym recently, which now leaves me to make the journey to the Pokemon League. I left myself at the entrance to Victory Road yesterday, so I plan on making my way through there tonight (or at least make some progress through it).

As for my aforementioned Gym challenge, I felt like making things a little more challenging by pitting one of my Pokemon against each of Volkner's Pokemon (in other words, a Gym Battle in the style of the TV show). The battles were as follows:

Rapidash Vs Raichu - One Fire Blast and a Stomp were enough to take it down.
Pachirisu Vs Octillery - This one was challenging because of Pachirisu's naturally low offensive stats, that along with the fact that a Hyper Potion was used on Octillery and it kept using Octazooka to lower accuracy. However, it eventually succumbed to Pachirisu's onslaught of Discharges.
Torterra Vs Luxray - Earthquake... enough said lol.
Medicham Vs Ambipom - Don't remember much trouble with this one. A Force Palm or two dealt with the monkey.

So with that all done, I'm now going to trawl through Victory Road, training my team along the way. Too bad i'll have to sacrifice a member of my team for a HM slave though. Ah well.

Crasher
22nd August 2008, 7:12 PM
Got the Buneary with Energy Ball. Unfortunately a Quirky nature, so I'm keeping this one and I'm going to hatch another one to use to trade.

Now planning on getting an egg move Kecleon, so I need a male Buneary. Searched the Eterna forest but couldn't find one >_<. Found one, but unfortunately it was a female. Still searching.

XcoreAndy
22nd August 2008, 7:24 PM
Been a few days

Diamond

got my riolu egg like i wanted and evolved it into Lucario at lvl 26

Defeated Fantina,Byron, and Candice
(Lvl 36 Lucario ripped thru her team)

Destroyed every team galactic member i saw at the two lakes and currently proceeding to Lake Acuity

Crasher
22nd August 2008, 8:21 PM
Found the Buneary (Fianally). Trained it up (Thank you Elite 4!) and taught it dizzy punch. Put Kecleon and Buneary in the daycare centre. They had an egg, and I hatched it at Orebreugh city. Quirky nature again, but Dizzy Punch is there, and so is Focus Punch, which I taught to Buneary via TM. Oh, and also Endure is there, which was a move of Buneary's when I caught it. I didn't mean for Focus Punch or Endure to be passed down, but I'm happy with it :).

Caught a Geodude which will be trained up to a Graveler and taught Rock Blast. I'll be using him to breed with a Onix to get a Rock Blast Onix. I'm only using Rock Blast because of the STAB bonus. Now for the the Onix...

Charmaniac
22nd August 2008, 9:31 PM
I got my bulbasaur from LF (for training for my wifi team as my venusaur and for my pokedex) and a few others i needed for my pokedex.
Began training my currently lv 57 garchomp.

Things i still need to for my wifi team are:

Get my currently level 87 Gengar up to lvl 100
Evolve Bulbasaur all the way to Venusaur and get it to lvl 100
Train My Charizard to lvl 100
Get a Squirtle from LF, evolve to Blastoise then get it to level 100
Get Garchomp to lvl 100
Get my Pidgeot up to lvl 100

Storm_Dragoon
22nd August 2008, 9:46 PM
Started a new game in one of my Diamond, picked a Tutwig as my starter. Proceeded to catch a Shinx, Onix, Shellos, Murkrow, and Ponyta. I evolved my Turtwig into Grotle but then scrapped Grotle and picked up a Bidoof instead.

I am currently up to Dialga, SRing for a shiny one. All of my team are evolved into their final forms except for Onix, who needs a Metal Coat(and I don't have one). They are up to Lvl 45 with the exception of Gastrodon, who is around Lvl 50. Will be SRing for Dialga for a week before I catch it and go hunt for shiny Uxie.

XcoreAndy
23rd August 2008, 4:15 AM
Much has happened today

Went to the Galactic HQ and beat every galactic member with lucario. after the HQ went to Coronet and Spear Pillar to get my dialga. i SR about 15 times trying to get a decent natured Dialga..i finally settled for and Adamant nature and then proceeded to trade it for a charmander AND a torchic. Torchic is now a combusken and is close to being a ;257;!Blaziken!;257;

Icy Death
23rd August 2008, 7:12 AM
One of the most amazing things happened to me today. I actually made a reasonable trade on the gts. I traded my level 60 something Salamence for a level 67 Blissey. It appears to be well EV trained to me, which is a joy, considering that is almost impossible to find on gts. Once I was like "Ooh, a level 67 Bronzong." The person wanted a level 30-40 chimchar. I trained one for about half an hour. I made the trade, and then I realized the bronzong wasn't trained, it was fresh caught out of the wild. To top it off, it had a hasty nature. That didn't help matters at all.

golduck#1
23rd August 2008, 7:42 AM
well on my pearl i have beaten the pokemon league and blitz through the island. now just ev training my pokemon for wi-fi. so far i have a lvl 58 ev trained porygon z. 70 ev trained dusknoir. 63 ev trained blastoise. 60 ev trained gallade. currently ev training my gliscor. and might ev train a sceptile or somethign liek that.

Cutty
23rd August 2008, 9:28 AM
I just clone a couple of Dubious Discs in my Pearl japanese version. I've already used one to evolve my shiny Porygon2 into Z. I wanted to give some to friends who need it, maybe along with shiny porygon as well.

OJG
23rd August 2008, 12:19 PM
One of the most amazing things happened to me today. I actually made a reasonable trade on the gts. I traded my level 60 something Salamence for a level 67 Blissey. It appears to be well EV trained to me, which is a joy, considering that is almost impossible to find on gts. Once I was like "Ooh, a level 67 Bronzong." The person wanted a level 30-40 chimchar. I trained one for about half an hour. I made the trade, and then I realized the bronzong wasn't trained, it was fresh caught out of the wild. To top it off, it had a hasty nature. That didn't help matters at all.

Where can you catch level 67 Bronzong?

EDIT: Pressed Enter too soon.
I migrated Magneton, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Lickitung, Jynx and Venomoth from my FR. At a dilemma what i'm going to do next. Create an OU team probably, or a team of favourites.

Aesir22
23rd August 2008, 5:52 PM
Pearl:
Planted 4 Starf berries.
Went fishing at route 223 the last couple of hours. Found several Wailmer and Wailord, but no shiny yet. I need a lot of luck.

gtab x3
23rd August 2008, 6:25 PM
Just beat volkner
raichu- gastrodon mud bomb
ambipom- staraptor's close combat
octillery- shinx thunder fang
luxray- torterra

got to league beat rival and training rest of pokemon to all lv 57( at least)

gtab x3
23rd August 2008, 6:27 PM
Just beat volkner
raichu- gastrodon mud bomb
ambipom- staraptor's close combat
octillery- shinx thunder fang
luxray- torterra

got to league beat rival and training rest of pokemon to all lv 57( at least)

Dig-kun
24th August 2008, 6:02 AM
I´m chaining Vulpix
But, I´m not good at chaining so, not too good results
XD
Just 6 at the max
My biggest problem is too find them firstly
:P

Cain Nightroad
24th August 2008, 6:10 AM
Most of the day I've been searching for a Moonstone in the Underground to evolve my Nidorino after it learns Toxic Spikes. Other than that, I caught a Nosepass, which was one of the only swarm Pokemon I haven't caught yet. Tomorrow, I'll finish leveling off Nidorino's Speed EVs, as I've got just a little bit left until I'll I need to focus on is Attack EVs.

amodestSNORLAX
24th August 2008, 7:11 AM
I just finished getting all of the starter pokemon and their evolutions :)

also i started ev training my electabuzz with perfect attack and speed iv's.

amodestSNORLAX
24th August 2008, 7:13 AM
I just finished getting all of the starter pokemon and their evolutions :)

also i started ev training my electabuzz with perfect attack and speed iv's.

Aquarelle
24th August 2008, 10:26 AM
I've been raising a lot of Pokemon over the course of the past couple of months.

One of them was a new Weavile. My first one only had Avalanche as a physical Ice attack, so I decided to breed for one with Ice Punch.

However, after EV training a new one and raising it to the same level as the first one, I noticed the first one had higher stats in almost everything. So I calculated their IVs and discovered Weavile#1 had an attack IV of 31, while Weavile#2 had an attack IV of zero. ;_;

So I hatched more eggs, until I got an offspring with "Likes to Thrash About" on its information page. I raised it, gave it Ice Shard, and luckily, this Weavile had a flawless attack stat.

I also just finished EV training Dusknoir, Blissey, Wobbuffet, and Ledian. I've EV trained over sixty Pokemon now, and I'm planning on raising a new Empoleon, for mine's a crappy mixed sweeper of sorts. >_<

Also, I finally managed to defeat the Tower Tycoon. I beat Milotic and Dragonite with Garchomp, and finished off Rhyperior with Shedinja. (All thanks to its all mighty Focus Sash.)

ground tamer
24th August 2008, 4:04 PM
Who knew that hunting for a lucky egg would take this long. I have battled over 25 chansey's over the last 3 days, and haven't found any with Lucky Egg. I must say, though that I am impressed with theif, as it has brought me an endless supply of Oran Berries and Oval Stones. I also decided to catch a Bonsly, and train it into a Sudowoodo. I never realized how friggin slow it was though.

Team
Infernape lv.36
Roselia lv.33
Sudowoodo lv.32
Staravia lv.30

freeganXL
24th August 2008, 5:07 PM
I've had no luck finding a Magby with a Magmarizer, and i've also started to migrate a lot of 'Swarm, Pokemon Mansion and Pokeradar Only' pokemon from my Sapphire to my Diamond. Now i'm just trying to train all my pokes up to at least level 10 then once that's done i'll go back through training them another 10 levels each, etc etc etc.

.VALO.
24th August 2008, 5:17 PM
Well I can't battle until tuesday night, my girlfriend guilted me into letting her borrow my DS and Mario Kart for a few days last night!! Not happy at all but I can't be dealing with her calling me selfish etc as this happened last week when I wouldn't let her borrow it. Yesterday before I gave it to her I got my streak up to 42 in the single battle tower before I went to my girl's and gave her the DS.

Sephiroth_Strife
24th August 2008, 7:28 PM
I caught Palkia just last night. It was kind of funny as I was left with only my Torterra and Machoke, but Machoke is only lvl 37 so I didn't use him. Not remembering that Palkia was water/dragon, I used Earthquake and Bite on him, once each. By this time, I was nearly dead. I literally had five hp left on my Torterra, and was ready to throw the Master Ball in a last ditch effort. I threw an Ultra Ball while laughing to myself. I caught the Palkia! It was one pixel line below half health (the bar was still yellow). I'm sure someone here has caught it in a Pokeball, but I was pretty happy. This huge thing that ways 700+ pounds with half health, caught in an Ultra Ball. Luck FTW!

Dig-kun
25th August 2008, 3:48 AM
I´m looking for a Vulpix to chain
I have found it few times and y max chain was 14
T-T

But I won´t give up

jiang
25th August 2008, 6:02 AM
diamond game: finished raising my pokemon to level 100- gliscor, infernape and salamence. will now train latios, riolu, celebi, spiritomb, and eevee/vaporeon.

last night, chained for bold chansey again but was not successful. Will try again later.

pearl game: will finish training shinx and dialga over there. (dialga from my diamond, then trade back to diamond afterwards.)

fatyeti4
25th August 2008, 5:08 PM
Over the weekend i continued on pearl after i beat the first gym. Right after togtic evolved i evolved it to togekiss. My Starly and turtwig evolved at the valley windworks. Then made my way to the second gym and my pichu finally evolved to pikachu. then i evolved him right away.beat the second gym easily with my staravia. after that i evolved my ralts because he was useless till he evolved. so evolved him to kirlia and then into Gallade. made it to veilstone and all my pokemon were at the second or third evolved form. Beat that gym again easily with staravia. went to pastoria beat that easily with raichu and grotle. my team and levels: everyone is at lvl 29 except gallade which im trying to train to 31 for psycho cut.

On Diamond- i attempted to chain but didnt do too well... So instead i EV'd my alakazam which has 130+ sp atk. at lvl 34. also hatched johto starter eggs,

Blazing Charmander
25th August 2008, 7:12 PM
After almost a month (started July 27th 2008 - ironically a year after the game's EU release lol) of playing through a new Diamond file, I have finally entered the Hall of Fame for the first time. What makes it more impressive is that I would say my team was less than impressive yet I still got through the Elite 4 with one playthrough of them (apart from soft resetting to try out different strategies etc and using a hell of a lot of healing items xD).

Once i've had a little break from Diamond as i've played it so much the past month, I plan to make the most of the post-E4 game. For now though, this is the team I used through the game, which is now in the Hall of Fame:

Torterra
Golduck
Pachirisu
Honchkrow
Rapidash
Medicham

XcoreAndy
26th August 2008, 4:15 AM
for the past few days ive been slowly training my team to go against the E4.
getting the last badge was pretty easy beat him with Torterras EQ and Charizards Flamethrower

at the moment my team consists of

Charizard (49)
Torterra (48)
Gastly (17)
Staraptor (48)
Lucario (47)

i'm trying to replace Torterra with Sceptile and will hopefully trade me so my Gastly will become a Gengar once it evolves..

Still need a 6th team member just dont know what yet..

I made it to the League Castle and beat my rival and i must say it felt pretty awesome/weird to beat Infernape with Charizard :)

Hamo
26th August 2008, 4:19 AM
Get a Mixed sweeper oh and at Snowpoint city there is someone who will trade something for a haunter with an Everstone... i know it's sad but at least you have a haunter! instead of a lvl 17 Gastly i swear im thinking you caught the first gastly you say in the chateau

Crasher
26th August 2008, 9:43 AM
Bred the Onix with Rock Blast. It has an Adamant nature, so I'm happy with it. Defense curl, Rollout and another move which I can't remember were also accidentaly breeded onto him.

Next, I'll be breeding a Ice Punch Snease.l

zapdragon14
26th August 2008, 3:52 PM
In my quest to train a pokemon with insanely high attack, I have bred a cranidos. Its IV's and info are as follows:

Male - Adamant

8/31/18/2/23/31

This baby should hit 471 attack by the time its level 100, though Besides attack and speed, IV's are pretty irrelevent. I've just finished EV training him (252 att./252 spe.) so yeah, he'll make a good scarf ramparados, not that it will be =/

Since I wanted something Insanely powerful, I'll give him a choice band.

Aesir22
26th August 2008, 8:43 PM
Diamond:
did some soft resets for a shiny spiritomb, no luck.

Pearl:
Tried chaining several pokemon. planted 5 cornberries.
Currently fishing dratinis and dragonairs, really want a shiny one.

icewolf741
26th August 2008, 8:54 PM
I was chaining Nicada's for good IV'd jolly ones. I caught about 35 and 1 of them has flawless speed and nearly flawless attack. I was pretty happy.

I hatched some Sneasels. Trying to get Jolly ones with max attack and speed.

And I started EV training my Lucario and Nicada. I got bored with that pretty quickly though.

=)

shinystaraptor
27th August 2008, 1:46 AM
i found a shiny bagon today, completely random

Aesir22
27th August 2008, 1:08 PM
Pearl:
caught some more dratini and dragonairs, no shiny.
Tried chaining several ruby inserted pokemon (solrock, zangoose, seedot). no concentration, so no luck;).
Battled the E4 again and my Lanturn reached lvl100. I replaced it on my team with Wailord. Currently fishing at route 223.

Current team:
Sableye(89), Pidgeot(90), Abomasnow(83), Wailord(45), 2x feebas egg

Kaasuti
27th August 2008, 9:42 PM
On pearl i managed to get my wins upto 20 and losses are still only 7, i battled some really cocky guy the other day who i hope i never battle again.
I am currently hatching Growlithes as i have not yet ev trained a fire pokemon.

On Diamond i am currently in Snowpoint city defeating the trainers, my pokemon are as follows:

Terradon-Torterra lv40
Jazz - Crobat lv40
Jet - Floatzel lv40
Sarabi - Luxray lv39
AirChord- Staraptor lv39

gtab x3
27th August 2008, 11:35 PM
finally beat the elite four!!!!

team

Roo-torterra- lv 59
staraptor- lv 49
shinx-lv 49
skuntank-lv 56
gastrodonlv 55
dialga lv 55

gtab x3
27th August 2008, 11:41 PM
finally beat the elite four!!!!

team

Roo-torterra- lv 59
staraptor- lv 49
shinx-lv 49
skuntank-lv 56
gastrodonlv 55
dialga lv 55

Dig-kun
28th August 2008, 2:45 AM
I´ve been chaining Vulpix and got the chain to 28!!
Well, I´m really getting better

My biggest problem is to find the first one that has 8% of chance of appearing, but I´ll keep up the hard work

zapdragon14
28th August 2008, 10:47 AM
I trained my Cranidos up to lv. 43 where he learned head smash, and then promptly evolved him into a Ramparados. Once he reached lv.50 I checked his attack (238) and speed (110) to comfirm he has maximun in both stats. Taught him focus punch so now I have the complete moveset:

~Head smash
~Focus punch
~Pursuit
~Zen headbutt

Now to start the long, slow process of training to level 100.

I decided he would benefit from an agilipasser, so I'm going to start breeding a ledian soon.

Connor™
28th August 2008, 11:36 AM
yesterday i finished ev training my salamence ^^ he is only lvl 53 -.-; so i still have quite a way to go lvl wise. anyways im attepting to grow salac and leichi berrys :/ not going to well as it is the second day (i planted them yesterday and checked them recently) and they are only at the sprout stage -.-; on a brighter note i finished e'v'ing my metang in speed and am going to do his attack soon.

Togekiss•Torchic
28th August 2008, 4:36 PM
well today im chaining a ralts im on 17 i hope i get too 30 or 40 before it breaks
edit im on 30 i really hope i can make this i cant handle anymore dissapointment

Storm_Dragoon
28th August 2008, 6:17 PM
I'm currently in the process of breeding for a shiny Qwilfish in Diamond. I put my Poliwag hunt on hold until I get a shiny one.

I have an Adamant male and female in the daycare, the female holding an Everstone. The male has flawless attack, looking for either an Adamant Qwilfish(male or female) with flawless Speed/Attack, so I can hopefully transfer it to a shiny one.

In Pearl, I am SRing for a shiny Turtwig. It is the last Sinnoh shiny starter I need to complete the set. I'll have to evolve my shiny Piplup soon, shiny Chimchar is already a level 100 Infernape.

slashing_weavile
28th August 2008, 6:55 PM
Beat the E4 earlier with my lvl 73 empoleon i have used since the beggining of the game, after that i went to get the 3 lake pokemon to complete my pokedex and now have the national dex, now i don't know what to do.

Hamo
28th August 2008, 9:30 PM
i got my Rival to upgrade by beating the E4 a million times and have ev trained all my pokemon and now i aheva team to use in Wi-Fi

shinystaraptor
29th August 2008, 12:08 AM
i recently hatched a jolly gible with the moveset

tackle
earthquake
outrage
aerial ace

those are awesome moves
except for tackle
but i will replace it with fire fang

shinystaraptor
29th August 2008, 12:13 AM

tackle
earthquake
outrage
aerial ace

those are awesome moves
except for tackle

shinystaraptor
29th August 2008, 12:25 AM

tackle
earthquake
outrage
aerial ace

those are awesome moves
except for tackle

.VALO.
29th August 2008, 1:39 AM
Well I finally got my DS back off my girlfriend and had my first battle in a week against Deathville from this forum. I won 5-0, was a pretty good match but he got smashed horridly and my prediction was almost flawless in the match so I'm in a good mood now!! Anyways my win/loss is now 523/79, I wanna rack up another 7 wins before I go to bed though..

halcyonXlll
29th August 2008, 2:27 AM
I hope you have good luck with your Shiny Qwilfish/Turtwig hunts, Storm_Dragoon :-)

My game time in Pearl hit 999:59 the other week. It must be a sign.. That I play far too much :(
I have been on a big chaining spree in Pearl of late. The other day I got another Eevee chain to 40, and found the first Shiny an utterly tedious 65 Max Repels later. Now I have 13 Shinies, and 201/511 Max Repels left.
Out of that 13, 2 of the Shiny bushes have been on the edge and 3 in the corner. I swear this kind of stuff only happens when i'm chaining Eevee -_-

Outside of chaining, I've been training up Squinky the Shiny Furret, Milky(temp. name) the Shiny Miltank and my shiny Rhypherior and Kingler. The latter two are close to Lv. 100 now, after both of those and the Miltank are done, i'll start Training my flawless HP/Spd Timid Azelf I SRed for previously.

In Diamond, i'm still SRing for a Shiny Dialga blah blah blah hope it Shines soon blah blah blah.
*sigh* It's a good thing I like the Spear Pillar theme, it helps make all the SRing more bearable ^.^'

I also feel a headache coming on.. I've a feeling that has something to do with Pokémon...

OJG
29th August 2008, 12:24 PM
Well, instead of doing school work like I should be, I've begun to train a OU team.

First up is Gengar, and hence I have caught a male Gastly and am now chaining for a Timid Ditto. I will also be trying to get Impish and Mild ones.

Dig-kun
29th August 2008, 3:45 PM
I have caught 2 shiny Tauros at Pokéradar!!!
The 2nd shiny I catch!!
And the first that I get the chain to 40!!!

I´ll start to chain Vulpix again to get it shiny

Wish me good luck

*shiny* r0tom
29th August 2008, 5:32 PM
Amazingly i got a Ralts with Pokerus yesterday, while looking for a female one with a mild or modest nature. Anyway, i got the Ralts in my party and gave like nearly all my other pokemon Pokerus, now im beginning to train them all.

zapdragon14
29th August 2008, 5:37 PM
Good luck...

I've been breeding ledy-ba's for a day or so now, got a female with flawless hp and speed ^_^

Now I just need to breed substitute onto it, use an everstone ditto to get a timid nature, and of course it needs the right ability; swarm.

Kaasuti
29th August 2008, 5:52 PM
Pearl - Just finished ev traning an awesome Grumpig, i'm also upto 25wins and only 7losses now.

Diamond-Still in snowpoint city as i haven't played it much recently ^^.

Kaasuti
29th August 2008, 6:08 PM
Pearl - Just finished ev traning an awesome Grumpig, i'm also upto 25wins and only 7losses now.

Diamond-Still in snowpoint city as i haven't played it much recently ^^.

fatyeti4
29th August 2008, 7:26 PM
Diamond: kept eving my alakazam.
Pearl: beat the 6th gym

Faerie
30th August 2008, 12:47 AM
I haven't been doing a lot lately. Mostly just going around and hunting for anything interesting post-game, like TG-related tidbits. But I started training a new team recently. Currently I have a Gabite (which evolved from Gible recently), Honchkrow (I've been looking for a use for her), Leafeon, Monferno, Froslass (one of my favorite pokemon), and Lopunny (I used to hate those). They're all pretty good. They're in the level 34/35 area. I started with them because I got tired of my old Beautifly/Staravia/Luxray/Empoleon/Carnivine/Drapion team.

More recently, I got a Spiritomb and Drifblim over the GTS. I don't have anyone to talk to underground, so I had to trade for the former; as far as the latter goes, well, I'm lazy. :P

EDIT 8/30: I started entering Contests with my Milotic. Today I won the Normal, Great and Ultra Rank beauty contests. I'm wandering around in Amnity Square, hoping that I'll get some sort of accessory that will help me win Master Rank. (I've already got the Beauty Condition maxed out.)

LightingKimba
30th August 2008, 12:14 PM
Hm... I actually completed a lot of tasks on my trip to Georgia.

- Completed the In-Game trades.

- Bred a Jolly, Technician Scyther (It's a girl, but who cares? It has max IVs in Attack and Speed.)

- EVed: Scyther, Haunter, and Lopunny

- Caught a shiny, Relaxed Cresselia (Great. Over 100 Luxury Balls wasted on something that's awful.)

- And.. That's it. I got nothing else.

SharpedoX
30th August 2008, 1:07 PM
I'm finally going up against the Elite Four and Champion with my Empoleon, Medicham, Roserade, Rapidash, Gyarados and Dialga. I thought a lot if I should use Dialga or not and decided that I really should because my standard team won't make much of a challenge against them on level 50-52.

I think I'm ready now. I bought a lot of Revival Herbs, Hyper Potions, Heal Powders and Full Restores but before I go, I'm teaching my Dialga, Draco Meteor. Even though I gave it uncountable Calciums and Iron, it's still a long way for it to reach max happiness...

Aesir22
30th August 2008, 1:12 PM
Pearl/Diamond:
Went to a pokemon event today in The Netherlands.
give away pokemon: Darkrai
It are also ALAMOS Darkrai, idno 07038
Got 2 darkrai of this event now. Now resetting for a good nature, but what is a good nature for a darkrai?

edit
Pearl:
Still resetting for a Timid Darkrai with some decent IVs

Diamond:
SRing for shiny Spiritomb

Falco320
30th August 2008, 2:17 PM
ok since i havent played in a while since school started i decided to play for the 3 day weekend. started yesterday at night. only got my 6th badge and went to iron island halfway out it already just have to have a double battle then the gallactiv battle planing on getting the rest of my badges by today. beating the league and getting my national dex it should take about a couple of hours 5-7 im guessing but saturday is my free day nothing to do till sunday.

shinystaraptor
30th August 2008, 3:17 PM
i chained 18 shiny shinx today
i was so happy
the chain broke at 76
:)

Togekiss•Torchic
30th August 2008, 3:39 PM
Pearl/Diamond:
Went to a pokemon event today in The Netherlands.
give away pokemon: Darkrai
It are also ALAMOS Darkrai, idno 07038
Got 2 darkrai of this event now. Now resetting for a good nature, but what is a good nature for a darkrai?
i think timid is a good nature my ralts chain broke again at 37 my luck is getting gone again someone give it back jk =) today is absol im getting back my revenge

Dragon_Type_Master
30th August 2008, 4:11 PM
Hm... I actually completed a lot of tasks on my trip to Georgia.

- Completed the In-Game trades.

- Bred a Jolly, Technician Scyther (It's a girl, but who cares? It has max IVs in Attack and Speed.)

- EVed: Scyther, Haunter, and Lopunny

- Caught a shiny, Relaxed Cresselia (Great. Over 100 Luxury Balls wasted on something that's awful.)

- And.. That's it. I got nothing else.

Could you tell me the in-game trades?

Anyway, I have been training my Rotom, and found out it has sucky moveset. Maybe I will train something else sometime, like my Blissey or something.

Connor™
30th August 2008, 5:38 PM
finished ev'ing my modest porygon-z today. i also hatched a relaxed hippopotas and got a calm chansey from my first egg :D im currently raising my salamence porygon-z and magnezone to lvl100. magnezone is lv70, salamence is lv63 and porygon-z is lv 42 -_- so still quite a way to go. anyways after that im going to ev train my eevee, chansey and hippopotas then evolve eevee and chansey (eevee into an umbreon for those who were wondering :P) and thats about it :P.

shinystaraptor
30th August 2008, 6:28 PM
i caught a bidoof today
it was so hard
i used 102 pokeballs

Dragon_Type_Master
30th August 2008, 7:28 PM
i caught a bidoof today
it was so hard
i used 102 pokeballs

Wow, what a challenge! xD

I'm sure you needed 102 balls.

shinystaraptor
30th August 2008, 7:52 PM
i did
he just kept coming out of the ball
i didn't get it

Cain Nightroad
30th August 2008, 11:42 PM
Evolved Nidorino into Nidoking about two days ago, and continued in EV training it. Finished a Multi-Battle challenge in the Battle Tower, which makes a 14-0-0 streak at the moment. I would like to go at the Tower again sometime, but I've only had time for two runs in my second Diamond game, with EV training and all.

Cain Nightroad
30th August 2008, 11:44 PM
Evolved Nidorino into Nidoking about two days ago, and continued in EV training it. Finished a Multi-Battle challenge in the Battle Tower, which makes a 14-0-0 streak at the moment. I would like to go at the Tower again sometime, but I've only had time for two runs in my second Diamond game, with EV training and all.

VTUSH
31st August 2008, 12:07 AM
I evolved my awesome shiny sneasel so now it is a horrid pink weavile.
It is lv50 with very nice attack and speed so it'll turn into a brilliant sweeper with 31 ivs in att and speed and adament nature and ev trained so it is perfect :D
planning to get it to lv100 by nxt week

piplup_26
31st August 2008, 12:40 AM
I failed at chaining phanpy by making the stupid mistake of walking into the patch of grass up one from my trainer, so i broke the chain at 33. =[
So I decided to start EV training my gardevoir in defence, and after that gave my tauros a dirty nickname =]

Connor™
31st August 2008, 9:41 AM
i beat tower tycoon for the 3rd timelast night (1st team). today im going to continue raising my salamnece, magnezone and porygon-z.im also going tpo try and raise my eevee happiness to max.its at two small hearts on the happiness checker at the minute so not far to go :D

Dr.Weavile
31st August 2008, 2:49 PM
Diamond, recently just finished training an awesome Weavile, he took out Tower Tycoons dragonite in one hit and rhyperior in 2 but didn't really have anything to beat milotic so just punched a hole in it for it to sweeped away by Roserade.

Now I'm training a gengar. While speed eving it it gained 17 speed points! score.

Kinda wondering what would go with these two in a BT team. Suggestions?

Storm_Dragoon
31st August 2008, 3:35 PM
Hatching for shiny Qwilfish is going well. I finally got a flawless speed Adamant female Qwilfish. I only had her in the daycare for about 10 eggs when I got a better Adamant female Qwilfish, her IV's are HP: 18, Att: 18, Def: 20, SpA: 27, SpD: 30, Speed: 31. All I need now if for the male to pass down his flawless attack to another Qwilfish.

Started up SRing for shiny Uxie again in another Diamond after a few months break. Its not shiny yet, but it, as well as shiny Turtwig, are high priority SR shiny hunts.

AngelLatias
31st August 2008, 6:10 PM
I just turned on my DS and my journal has the last two dates as July 4th and July 20th. .-. The last time I played I got an egg from a friend so since I couldn't remember what it was, I hatched it. It was a Qwilfish. Not really a pokemon I would ever desire but.. lol. =P

I might start shiny hunting for Giratina since it's easy to SR while doing homework. I can't do much of anything towards my EV trained team until I find more time.

Goldenwing
31st August 2008, 6:28 PM
I've been having alittle fun looking up trendy sayings the old man gives recently. I noticed that the trendy sayings seem to match what I had been doing that day. For example, I was talking to some people in England earlier this summer. That night when I got the trendy saying, it was "GMT," which was odd because I had lust asked what time zone they were in. Then on Thursday and Friday of this past week, I got "Spreadsheet," (working in Microsoft Excel) and "Vector" (I was working with vectors in Physics class that day). I think my Pokemon pearl game is watching me.

mewfanforlife
31st August 2008, 6:45 PM
After days of hatching eggs and EV training, I finally finished EVing my Starmie, Houndoom, Hitmonchan, and Garchomp. I was in the process of EVing my Yanma, which has flawless Special Attack, on Golducks when my Gengar contracted Pokerus. This will really help me finish EVing my last Pokemon for PBR.

Blazing Charmander
31st August 2008, 6:51 PM
Goldenwing - lol. Mere coincidence... or something more? :D

Anyways, since beating the Elite 4, i've been plowing my way through the post-E4 events. Thus far, i've unlocked the National Dex after meeting the requirement of seeing all Sinnoh Dex Pokemon (I've even captured the Lake trio, including the roaming Mesprit lol), and have visited Battle Island. On the island so far, i've made my way to the Survival Area - beating the trainers and catching Pokemon such as Spearow and Ratatta on the way there. I hope to make my way through the rest of the island such as the Desert and Resort Areas soon.

Team:
Torterra - Lv52/53
Pachirisu - Lv50
Golduck - Lv50
Honchkrow - Lv50
Rapidash - Lv49
Medicham - Lv49

.VALO.
31st August 2008, 7:28 PM
Well I battled MangoMan16 from this forum earlier and won, fairly close match I must say but it would have been a bit quicker if I'd remembered his Flygon was scarfed and he didn't get a crit towards the end of the match. Just opened a battle thread, waiting for my first challenge.. Will edit the results into here later.

Edit: My battle thread is up and running, although I'm not accepting challenges again until tomorrow I've had four very fun and challenging matches so far against the following trainers all ending in victory on my behalf:

Silent Storm
Cwibbert
Special k man man man man
Dario

I'm enjoying it round here at the moment, might open up the thread later now I think about it.. Depends if my girlfriend rings and talks to me for hours tonight lol.

EpicLunatic
31st August 2008, 11:12 PM
ok, i am trying to create an eeveelutions competitive team, having bred over 60 eevee eggs to get good natures. i have 3 good natures now, a bold for umbreon, timid for espeon (wich im ev training now), and 4 impish ones for jolteon. for than ones impish might be handy cuz im looking to fit the most usefull and base 70 HP to it. i think im up to the job, but itll be hard...

Joe The White Knight
1st September 2008, 5:45 AM
I finished effort value training my Adamant, Rock Head Rhyhorn and I am now leveling him up so I can evolve him into a Solid Rock Rhyperior. I also finished effort value training my timid Typhlosion. Afterwords, I'll effort value train the Calm Blissey I just got. Once I'm done with my Blissey's training I will begin to finish leveling up all of the level 60s and level 65s I have in my PC storage to level 100 and hopefully be done by the end of the year. The level 60s and level 65s I have yet to train are in the following list: Togekiss, Garchomp, Metagross, Rampardos, Dragonite, Tyraniter, Heracross, Lucario, Gallade, Spiritomb, Mismagius, Gardevoir, Dusknoir, Porygon-Z, Rhyperior, and Roserade.

Hamo
1st September 2008, 6:01 AM
i finally got my friend to trade his Deoxys A, Darkrai from Japan and his Suicune for damn sakes and he said "They are crappy i mean their natures suck" and i took it i really didn''t care about natures

jiang
1st September 2008, 7:42 AM
Pearl game- I went back to EV training my Dialga. Did a do over of ev training it by giving it berries, erased EVs coz I messed up with my count. I forgot I already gave it vitamins...so i just started to do it again... it is now at level 50.

Diamond game- I tried to chain a farfetch'd, but I only got to 31. it was broken by a wingull... will start to EV train my other IV breeds now, and considering training a celebi i obtained a few weeks ago...

Cutty
1st September 2008, 9:54 AM
I just leveled up my shiny Porygon Z to 100 (modest nature).
Im not really into want to use it or anything. Just felt like to raise it.
Im still trying to hunt lucky egg (by chaining Chansey) outside the Hearthome. But its kinda difficult to find one. I set my time to 7 am. If I cant find it, at least I can chain Bonsly.
I already got shiny Miltank (from chaining).

Anyway, I should think of bringing syncher since I might get to 40 of the egg pokemon. Last high chain, I broke it at 39 (a bit devastating).
But I bring my shiny Banette w/ frisk ability. Later if I finally find a Chansey w/ the lucky egg at low chain, I might just break it off as Chansey isnt really my kind of pokemon.
If you understand what Im saying.

Aesir22
1st September 2008, 5:17 PM
Diamond:
SRing for a shiny Spiritomb, getting bored..

Pearl:
Chaining in Trophy Garden all day.
Eevee and Jigglypuff should be there, but I only found 2 eevees to start a chain.
first eevee chain broke at 9, the current one is at 5. No shinies so far

Luxray_Masta_211
1st September 2008, 5:47 PM
Got Darkrai yesterday at Portsmouth Pokémon event. I didn't even need to SR, which was what I was gonna do. Now chaining Ponyta, highest 12, current one at 4. I suck at chaining.

Chaos Rush
1st September 2008, 9:47 PM
I FINALLY got Diamond version. I've beaten the second gym, and when I was at some place with Windmills, I found a shiny Shellos! At first I thought it was a regular Shellos, but then I found another one at the same place, and it was purple. My Shellos is pink :P. I had a Budew, but I wanted a Roselia, so I managed to GTS a Roselia with a Heracross.

Cain Nightroad
1st September 2008, 10:55 PM
Did some more runs in Battle Tower to build up my Battle Points. Trained Nidoking to level 40. I'm planning on getting it to level 60 soon, and eventually level 100. Its attack is past the 100 mark, so that's a good sign.

VTUSH
2nd September 2008, 7:29 AM
HAtched about 12 abra eggs for more syncs. the only worthy ones i hatched were a modest, adament and relaxed nature one, the rest were just crap natures. So i keeped breeding with the modest female one and gave it an everstone and managed to hatch 2 more modest ones in the hope of getting some good ivs. Probably going to breed something else in the slim chance of getting a shiny pokemon

.VALO.
2nd September 2008, 12:06 PM
Well perhaps one of the most imaginably depressing things happened at 1.32am this morning.. My modem somehow caught on fire so I can't battle on wi-fi until the new one arrives and my internet provider said that can take anything up to 28 days as they have to order one in! I'm currently using a neighbour's wireless as without the modem (I should think this is obvious) there is no internet, no internet means no wireless and no wireless means no battling! I am officially gutted! All I can do now is the single battle tower or try and learn how to chain which doesn't sound particularly fun to me.. I guess I'll post later if I bother doing either of those.

Aesir22
2nd September 2008, 7:56 PM
Diamond:
stopped SRing for a shiny Spiritomb for now.
Started SRing for a shiny Cresselia.

Pearl:
Chaining in the trophy garden. No chains reaching 40 or early shinies so far. Currently chaining roselia.

edit
the Roselia chain reached 40 and got 3 shinies out of it. Chain is still going on, so hoping for more

edit2
the 4th shiny is a female.
trying for more tomorrow, putting DS in sleepmode:)

Saberu
2nd September 2008, 8:45 PM
i caught a bidoof today
it was so hard
i used 102 pokeballs
That's why you use ultra balls.

I'm trying to get eevee to appear in Trophy Garden. No luck. I have porygon currently, and I've gotten castform at least five times, but no eevee! Not even once! I've had a chance at everything but eevee!

Oh my, as I was typing that I got eevee! Hooray! Now, for E.V. training, or should I call it... eevee training?

SapphireL
2nd September 2008, 9:39 PM
I FINALLY got my Chatot to lv.100. That took too long, and she would faint all the time. >_> Her moveset doesn't offer a lot of coverage either.

I was also breeding some Pokemon yesterday. I got an Adamant male Turtwig with Seed Bomb and a Jolly female Riolu with Crunch/Bullet Punch. I finished EV training my Turtwig who is now a Grotle.

I also transferred over some of my newest lv.100s. A Choice Scarf Typhlosion who just happened to have HP Ice. I have to test her out, though. I also transferred over my Kingler and lv.99 Eevee, who is now a lv.100 Leafeon.

Aesir22
3rd September 2008, 6:57 AM
Pearl:
Ended the chain with 7 shiny Roselia.
All are level 17 and are caught in nest balls.
Checked the IVs too.

1) Lax, Quick tempered, Poison Point, 8/12/7/2/7/2
2) Quiet, Somewhat stubborn, Natural Cure, 20/24/12/2/30/23
3) Adamant, Quick tempered, Poison Point, 20/29/2/11/2/8
4) Sassy, Sturdy body, Poison Point, 2/6/24/8/13/2
5) Docile, Proud of its power, Natural Cure, 14/29/29/26/25/20
6) Modest, Impetuous and silly, Natural Cure, 20/24/7/2/2/25
7) Rash, Somewhat stubborn, Poison Point, 8/12/2/2/25/14

Going to give them all PokeRus and send them to my Diamond file for storage

Diamond:
Started SRing for a shiny Cresselia again

zapdragon14
3rd September 2008, 4:10 PM
Finally got the desired IV's on my baby ledian, here they are:

Timid - male (swarm)
29 / 10 / 21 / 30 / 16 / 31

I bred substitute onto it since I didn't have the TM. Once this guys hp is maxed out it should hit 312 by level 100; 312 is divisible by 4 meaning I can sub down until I get a swarm boost. Now to train it...

.VALO.
4th September 2008, 1:33 AM
Well as if my modem blowing up and rendering me wi-fi'less wasn't enough of a kick in the balls, I got owned again just now.. I was chaining for shiny Chatot (Don't ask) and on 25 a shiny patch appeared, I was literally two squares away and my DS died! My sister borrowed my charger and is staying at a friend's tonight so from 18 upwards I was dreading it cutting out but seeing a shiny patch and then having it die on me really does take the piss!

Sir Marly
4th September 2008, 3:25 AM
In Pearl I was training an Elctabuzz that my sister thought would be funny to be released. After I turned it off and turned it back on I lost the 30 levels I had gotten that day. After that I just stored it and moved on to a Gligar I had just gotten from Emerald. I got it to about Lv.64 before saving :D.

In Diamond I started a battle tower raid with Espeon Snorlax and Lucario. The first time I got stupid and was kill on the 12th floor. The 2nd time Palmer wiped me out. The 3rd time I swapped Lucario for Pikachu/light balled. And pretty much owned Milotic. =D

Aesir22
4th September 2008, 12:15 PM
Pearl:
my Eevee chain broke.
The last shiny patch was at an edge.
got 5 male eevee's, level 16, caught in master balls.

1) Mild, Good perseverance, Adaptability, 18/18/28/6/23/11
2) Lonely, Very finicky, Run Away, 24/11/15/25/4/11
3) Impish, Often dozes off, Adaptability, 29/18/3/10/10/24
4) Hasty, Highly persistent, Adaptability, 11/1/28/19/23/18
5) Hardy, Alert to sounds, Adaptability, 5/5/21/30/23/29

Gave them all pokerus, thinking of evolving some of the eevee

Evolved one into Umbreon, Espeon and Leafeon and traded them to my diamond file for storage.

Diamond:
SRing for shiny Cresselia

Crasher
4th September 2008, 4:35 PM
Hunting for a heart scale underground. Still no luck. I've found a two fossils, a plate, and some evoloution stones so far. I need the scale for an Ice Punch Sneasel.

EDIT: Rank up!

DevilPunk
4th September 2008, 5:54 PM
I started new game, turned off my DS without saving and now I have my old game back...

Hurricos
4th September 2008, 8:41 PM
I'm currently working on building my new Battle Tower team:)

.VALO.
4th September 2008, 9:08 PM
Owned myself again, shiny patch came up at a chain of 28 (Chaining for shiny Chatot again) and didn't notice the patch next to me rustled as I was too busy looking at the shiny patch. You can guess what happened.. =[

Edit: Got raped again, 25 on the chain and ANOTHER shiny patch a mere five steps away, my phone goes off and it's my girlfriend ringing so I lose the patch and walk into the wrong one! Floatzel pops up and yet again I am deprived of a shiny Chatot!

zapdragon14
4th September 2008, 9:26 PM
Finished EV training Ledyba, (252hp/4sp.att/252speed), is currently at level 11. I'm pondering whether to leave him pre-evolved to get the moves on quicker, or evolve him now so he at least packs a decent punch and won't take ages to train. I'm going to teach him the moves in due time.

Since i've spent all my time taking care of the agilipasser, I haven't got round to training ramparados any further =S

jiang
5th September 2008, 2:57 AM
I lost to my brother once the other night. that became my first loss in my diamond game. my record now goes 10-1. I am planning to takeon wifi battling soon once my last batch of pokes is ready.

also in my diamond game- finished EV training 3 sweeping legendaries, and now onto focusing my time to training an IV bred riolu and spiritomb.
Pearl game - raising my pokes to level 100 then I will train another set of pokemon.

Hamo
5th September 2008, 3:02 AM
i just got 5 pokes off the GTS they are, Arcanine(i didn't have FR), Riolu so i can trade my Luke and not worry about breeding purposes, Spiritomb is self explanitory, Graveler just so i could see it evolve lol, and a Azelf since i traded mines away but got a really cheap one

Ryuusei
5th September 2008, 7:15 AM
Playing Pearl now =o. Restarted my game to play an Electric Monotype team. First thing I did was choose Turtwig then I went off to catch a Shinx =o. She had Intimidate, sad thing was her nature made her -Speed so I was kinda =/. Ohwell, I trained her up, got her to around Level 17 and went to challenge Roark! kinda easy honestly. I cheated abit when it came to Cranidos. Switched out for Turtwig and healed my Luxio =o. Then Turtwig fainted after using Withdrawl and I got Luxio out again. She barely took any damage thanks to Initimidate and her Defense boosting nature! She took down Cranidos in three hits =o. love her so much <333. Went off to defeat Galactic in Jubilife City and then I went to catch Pachirisu near the Valley Windworks! Trained up Pachirisu and went on to defeat Mars! hah, she was no match for any of my Pokemon. Me and my electrics just entered Eterna Forest and I hope to be able to beat Gardenia with ease.

Current Team: Rei the Luxio (Level 22), Hirono the Pachirisu (Level 17) and Turtwig (Level 8 or something? idk. i had to use him to be in a double battle HM SLAVE)

golduck#1
5th September 2008, 12:27 PM
wrell since last time i haev mainly been trading and ev training. i hatched a couple of egss. i got a naughty elekid and thought this will do. i went to chain starly's but at night it was to hard for some reason so i went and cahined shinx's. i got a chain of 25 and 17. yeah so like 58 evs on attack. waiting for a attack power item because my pokerus ran out on 1 starly . how come?

.VALO.
5th September 2008, 6:21 PM
FINALLY got a shiny Chatot and lucky for me it was only after 11 in the chain. bad news is sync didn't work (Going for timid) and it's serious/hardy or something that doesn't change stats.. I continued until 31 when my chain broke, guess I'm gonna have to try some more because I really want a timid one!

.VALO.
5th September 2008, 6:21 PM
FINALLY got a shiny Chatot and lucky for me it was only after 11 in the chain. bad news is sync didn't work (Going for timid) and it's serious/hardy or something that doesn't change stats.. I continued until 31 when my chain broke, guess I'm gonna have to try some more because I really want a timid one!

VTUSH
6th September 2008, 1:04 AM
Taught my shiny wweavile airial ace then i moved it up a level to lv60 only forty more levels left >_>
did some SRing on azelf and drifloon then i put honey on two tress and they both came up with a combee.
Hoping for a munchlax or a aipom. Now i'm going to try and start a chain on something as i haven't chained in a while.

Spire
6th September 2008, 2:34 AM
Started a completely legitimate Pearl game. Cough.

Team (Route 201)
Piplup (M) - Lvl. 8

Sir Marly
6th September 2008, 2:35 AM
Pearl: Trading my team over to Diamond and starting a scramble challenge...

Diamond: Evolved Gligar. Gonna move on to Yanmega now.
I've been trying to pokeradar shinies D: my highest chain so far has been 12 shellos I'm gonna study up on this and go for my shiny Pikachu.

pit-fall
6th September 2008, 7:07 AM
Pearl:

Transfered some Pokemon holding Calm Mind and Bulk Up. Currently breeding for a Modest, Calm, or even Bold Spiritomb with a good Hiddon Power like Fighting.

Diamond:

I want to restart, so I might take a scramble...

Birds of Paradise
6th September 2008, 7:27 AM
Finally hatched a mudkip with the nature I wanted and with decent iv's. It's been ev trained and it is now lvl 80, only 20 more levels to go for my mixpert ^-^. Already transfered 6 rare candies today, can't wait until I can transfer more tomarrow. Once I finally get my mixpert then I only need one more pokemon to complete my wifi team. So one more round of breeding. I've hopelessly failed chaining my last 3 swarms, so I'm taking a break from chaining. And I finally started going back to the underground again (need to run into one of those guys so I can get a 99 sphere large pokedoll)

halcyonXlll
6th September 2008, 7:30 AM
Pearl: I finished EV training the better of my Shiny Eevee catches - a Bold male with the IVs of 26 / 25 / 22 / 28 / 18 / 17, and leveled it up to 36 to learn Baton Pass before evolving it into a pinky-purple Vaporeon 8D
I'm saving up for an Ice Beam TM to teach him, though I didn't realize they cost 10000 coins at the prize exchange area ._______.'

And secondly, I was chaining Ditto. I got to 37 on try #1, and then a Floatzel jumps out of the screen and pretty much punches me in the face D=
So close.. I'm going to go for round #2 in a moment, after i've finished levelling up my Vaporeon a little(some Ditto were outrunning it D;).

Diamond: What am I doing here? Have a guess.
Still SRing for a Shiny Dialga you say?.. Yup, you got it ~

Chimecho3000
6th September 2008, 9:21 AM
On Sep 1st I think, I saw thunder for the first time (on the route left of Pastoria). When I saw it, I flew up to Snowpoint to see diamond dust. Coincidence? Hmmm...

Borrowed my friend's Diamond yesterday. Evolved my Porygon, Scyther, Clamperl x2, Dusclops, Magmar, Electabuzz, and Rhydon. I talked to 101 people, traped 100 people, gave 100 gifts, and stole 50 flags for Underground.

Luxray_Masta_211
6th September 2008, 9:42 AM
EV training Darkrai's Sp. Atk. It's now lv. 57. Gonna go for Speed when Sp. Atk is maxed. Also, randomly trained a Swampert to lv. 70.

burgaz62
6th September 2008, 11:05 AM
i felt like training up a porygonz so i caught one in the trophy garden and horay the first one was modest, with Ivs in the mid twentys for speed and special attack. It has download and i've alreadyy given it 102 speed evs and 40 sp atk evs. gonna need my sisters ds to evolve it to porygon-z

Aesir22
6th September 2008, 2:59 PM
Pearl:
Did some SR for a shiny Drifloon.
Went fishing at route 223.

Diamond:
SRing for shiny Cresselia.
Still no luck for an early shiny

Zunely
6th September 2008, 4:47 PM
I restarted my game and chose Chimchar, I now have a level fourteen Monferno & a level 12 Abra, Monkeyboy and Telephsy (tell-eh-phe-seh).
I'm going to Floaroma now, where I want to catch a female Combee or a Munchlax. *pray* Eterna will be a breeze since I have a fire pokemon.
I really want Telephsy to evolve soon though.

Sir Marly
6th September 2008, 7:57 PM
Diamond: spent the good part of the night hatcihng Pichu eggs for shinies...
Then tried to chain got to 15 and I took a wrong step...

Pearl: Nothing yet still breeding eggs

Aptenodytes
6th September 2008, 8:37 PM
Went to Pastoria City and got a Colbur Berry.
Went to the lottery place and got a PP Up for my Snorlax's ID number.
Went to Mr. E Goods and got a Globe, Gym Statue, and Beauty Cup.
Went underground and got a Clefairy Doll.
Redecorated Secret Base with new stuff.
Placed a Heart Scale in my bag.
Turned off game.

In other words, it was another generic, boring day in Pokemon Diamond XD.

Silver Scizor
7th September 2008, 9:46 PM
Trying to finish up EV training with Pidgeot. Then when he is finished i will start EV training my modest Psyduck. =]

jiang
8th September 2008, 1:15 AM
Diamond - finished training my celebi and heatran to level 100. at long last those two were done! Now starting to ev train riolu, spiritomb, eevee. still raisin latios to level 100 though.

pearl - finished with dialga too. now doing shinx... goinig to hatch some eggs later. i bred last night for an eevee. i hope to get good natured ones with good to great IVs.

Storm_Dragoon
8th September 2008, 2:37 AM
Diamond: Over a year of on and off hunting and countless SR's, shiny Uxie appeared to me tonight. It has a Lax nature, synchronize failed me once again. I'll now be SRing for shiny Mesprit, so I can finish the trio. Hopefully it won't take to long to shine, already up to 100 SR's from previous attempts.

Pearl: Still stuck at the beginning, hunting for shiny Turtwig. I've been hunting it almost as long as Uxie, so I hope it'll show up soon.

zapdragon14
8th September 2008, 9:27 AM
Finished training Ledyba up to level 41 then evolved him into a Ledian. These are his moves:

~Agility
~Baton pass
~Substitute
~Bug buzz

Now ramparados has an agilipasser =D

I'm starting to breed a lopunny now, I got a smeargle and sketched on these moves succesfully:

~Ice punch
~Thunder punch
~Low kick
~Switcheroo

I didn't think I would have to breed on its whole moveset 0_o. Now to start the IV/nature breeding process...

Aesir22
8th September 2008, 7:23 PM
Pearl:
Migrated 6 pokemon holding items. Gonna trade those pokemon away.
Tried chaining in the trophy garden. My target was Castform. Found only 1 to start a chain..and the chain broke at 5.

Diamond:
Did only 1 SR for a shiny Cresselia

SapphireL
8th September 2008, 8:04 PM
I've been training my CB Torterra. He's at lv.75 now. I'm also transferring over Rare Candies for a Spiritomb I'm going to train. My Spiritomb is only going to have one offensive move, so it's going to be a pain to train her...

goliath_unit
8th September 2008, 10:12 PM
Well, i went to Sunnyshore and fought Volkner.

He sent out Raichu first, and sent out Gastrodon who defeated him. He put out Octillery, and I sent out Roserade, who OHKOed him. Then he sent out Ampibom and I CCed him with Infernape. And then I defeated his Luxray with my Gastrodon.

Saberu
8th September 2008, 11:23 PM
I decided to teach Dialga draco meteor for uber-specific battles.

It's not going well.

"Why does KATSUMI use only other Pokémon?
Am I not needed much?
Would I have been better off if I remained in the wild?
No, I should give this trainer a little more of a chance..."
...And that is what your DIALGA thinks of you.

I'm going to train him to level 80 so he'll learn flash cannon. One level down...

a lot more to go. XP

He's a neutral nature, so poffins won't work for happiness. I guess I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.

Sir Marly
9th September 2008, 4:09 AM
I'm hunting down shiny Pikachu. I still can't chain past 15 D: I've spent at least 1,000,000 pokedollarthingies on repels and ultraballs. I've also started working on a new team. Squirtle, Munchlax, Gligar, Cacnea, Pichu, and Bonsly.
Not sure what I'm gonna use them for. xD

.VALO.
9th September 2008, 12:36 PM
Well my tournament over on Nintendo-Play finally came to a finish with Scott119 winning.. I'll post the results in case anyone's interested:

Opening Round Pairings:

Match 1: Redsoxrck7 Vs Wedder - Winner: Redsoxrck7
Match 2: Darkrais Wrath Vs ML147 - Winner by default: ML147
Match 3: RandomDelta Vs Justin264 - Winner: Justin264
Match 4: ThE RiSiNg Vs Scott119 - Winner: Scott119
Match 5: Kyoshiro08 Vs Mrgameandwatch84 - Winner: Mrgameandwatch84
Match 6: L33tGir Vs Biglsworth - Winner: Biglsworth
Match 7: Graw666 Vs Scottish Lass - Winner: Scottish Lass
Match 8: Slowbroman Vs Feral - Winner by default: Feral

Quarter Final Pairings:

Match 9: Scott119 Vs Justin264 - Winner by default: Scott119
Match 10: Scottish Lass Vs Redsoxrck7 - Winner: Scottish Lass
Match 11: Biglsworth Vs ML147 - Winner by default: ML147
Match 12: Mrgameandwatch84 Vs Feral - Winner: Mrgameandwatch84

Semi-Final Pairings:

Match 13: Mrgameandwatch84 Vs Scott119 - Winner: Scott119
Match 14: Scottish Lass Vs ML147 - Winner: Scottish Lass

FINAL ROUND PAIRINGS:

Match 15: Scott119 Vs Scottish Lass - Winner: Scott119

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/AiR-BeN/scottbanner.png

Also if anyone's interested in the winner I'll post a URL to his YT channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NPScott119

- Anyways my recent happenings on Diamond:

I've been chaining shiny Chatot for days now and keep losing my chain at 30 or so, I captured a shiny one already during the past few days but my Timid synchronizer didn't work and he has a neutral nature.. Decided to whack the single battle tower with a team of:

SHINOBI/Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Modest nature/Natural Cure
252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed/4HP
Leech Seed
Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

SHIN-RYU/Flygon @ Life Orb
Jolly nature/Levitate
252 Atk/252 Speed/4HP
Roost
Substitute
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

YAZURIME/Miltank @ Leftovers
Careful nature/Thick Fat
252 HP/160 Def/96 Sp.Def
Heal Bell
Brick Break
Milk Drink
Stealth Rock

I got a streak of 7 so far, saved and turned off, yet to play as I've been at college today.

Draknir
9th September 2008, 4:42 PM
Diamond: Restarted and chose Piplup. Caught a Starly and a Shinx, and got all 3 to level 8 Before heading into Jubilife. Got the 3 to Lv.10 before facing my Rival. Caught a Kricketot(It was holding a Metronome^-^) and an Abra. Trained Piplup, Starly, Shinx to Lv.16 so they would all evolve, and Abra to Lv.15 before facing Roark. Abra took out Geodude with one Hidden Power but lost to Cranidos's Pursuit, so Prinplup took out his remaining Pokemon. Got Abra to Lv.16 to evolve. Got to the GTS, and after searching for something to trade for, evolved Kadabra to Alakazam. Current Team: Prinplup Lv.17, Staravia LV.16, Luxio Lv.16, Alakazam Lv.16, Kricketot Lv.4, and Geodude Lv.5.
Pearl: Complete the National Dex with 492/493 pokemon.

Saberu
9th September 2008, 9:37 PM
I'm still trying to train my dialga, and it's still going terribly.

He hasn't even gained one level. Instead, he's getting owned by every machoke in victory road. At least there's a use for my lemonade. I've been mass-buying lemonade.

Update: I'm trying to give my dialga pokérus. Does anyone know how long it takes to spread?

Never mind. I now have a Pokérus dialga and dragonite! I'm going to spread it to the rest of my dragon team!

ForteDS
9th September 2008, 11:55 PM
The other day (well, several weeks ago), I was training my Togepi so that it would grow happier. When I came across a wild Pokemon, I naturally used the best offensive move at my disposal, Metronome, against it. And guess what it was? It was Judgment. That Arceus-exclusive move that Nintendo doesn't want you to know about. I laughed like crazy then. And so, I have added a little something to my sig regarding that. Check it out. Of course, you'd have to have read this post to understand it.

jiang
10th September 2008, 4:23 AM
I had a long time trying to get my latios learn draco meteor yesterday. I had to read on stuff again regarding raising happiness, well soon enough things paid off and with the help of soothe bell, i was able to make it learn DM. (although vitamins and leveling up helped, it was not so easy to make it reach a certain happiness level to learn DM, soothe bell did the trick together with a lot of biking/steps.)

I am now EV training a lucario- evolved at level 2. lol thanks to the many berries i planted, i did not have to waste so much time on raising its happiness level. I am close to finish EV training lucario, then ill be working on spiritomb.

^^^ Diamond game.

Pearl- near to finish ev training a good IV luxray...

SapphireL
10th September 2008, 6:25 AM
I got enough Rare Candies to help my Spiritomb to lv.100. She actually has perfect Hp, but that's not saying much because Spiritomb has very low Hp. lol

Now I'm still leveling up my CB Torterra. Then I'm going to plant some EV reducing berries for the Deoxys-S I got off of the GTS.

.VALO.
10th September 2008, 10:30 AM
Given up on the battler tower as it's pretty boring, my wireless should be fixed early next week so I'll be back online smashing everyone soon! Just levelling up my pokes that aren't level 100 yet, off to my girlfriend's shortly so I'm off anyways.

Draknir
10th September 2008, 9:02 PM
Diamond: Got a Lucky Egg, Soothe Bell, Shieldon, Riolu w/Blaze Kick egg, and a Happiny w/Pokerus from my Pearl. Beat Gardenia with Staravia. Riolu Hatched last night and is now Lv.3(Its a pain to train).
Pearl: Traded the aformentioned pokemon and items to my Diamond. Now going to Breed a Turtwig and a Piplup for my Japanese Platinum.
EDIT: Diamond Update: Got to Hearthome. Riolu was Lv.24 at the time. Beat my Rival with Riolu, and it evolved at Lv.25. Current Team: Prinplup Lv.26, Staravia Lv.23, Luxio Lv.22, Alakazam lv.22, Lucario Lv.25, and Bidoof(its japanese and my HM Slave for now) Lv.3.

Storm_Dragoon
11th September 2008, 11:51 AM
Diamond: Still hatching for a shiny Qwilfish in Diamond. I almost have 14 boxes filled, which is 420 non-shiny Qwilfish. Hoping that I'll get a shiny before I reach 1000 eggs.

Some of the hatchlings have flawless Attack/Speed, so when a shiny does appear, I want it to have both those flawless stats and an Adamant nature.

Pearl: Still SRing for a shiny Turtwig in Pearl. I'm hoping to get it before my copy of Platinum arrives. If I don't I'll probably SR for a shiny one in Platinum for a while.

SapphireL
12th September 2008, 7:18 AM
I'm still planting EV reducing berries. I also got my Torterra to lv.100.... so now I'm training a.... Pikachu! :O Seriously! She's going to be cool. I named her Cherry.

I was also breeding some Machops in Pearl. I got an Adamant No Guard Machop I'll train soon...

Kakkadragon
12th September 2008, 12:03 PM
Last night I decided to breed for a Good Dugtrio ;051; as I wanted to use my Male Smeargle which has flawless HP, Attack & Speed IVs for breeding purposes. So I went to Route 228 to catch a Female Jolly Dugtrio, However Cacturne came 4 times in a row followed by 2 Digletts, then Cacturne again, then Diglett again and then finally Dugtrio who is actually more common than Diglett lol.

Anyway I got my Smeargle to sketch some moves and then I bred my Jolly Dugtrio with Jolly 31 (Ditto) to get it max speed, I made 10 eggs only the 1st one hatched was Jolly Female with flawless speed. Finally I then bred that Jolly Female Diglett with Male Smeargle and got 10 eggs (Took ages as they didn't get along, which is annoying really lol).

One of those Diglett's had these IVs:

Dugtrio's DVs/IVs:
HP: 29
Att: 31
Def: 31
Sp.A: 17
Sp.D: 31
Speed: 31
Birth Moves: Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Stealth Rock
Nature: Naive

So yeah thats a pretty good pokemon despite one of the pokemon having just 1 flawless IV lol. It will be useful for IV breeding, I plan to breed for a Hippowdon, Empoleon, Lucario and a few others so yeah these IVs will help. This is like my 1st post since April when I got that Shiny Cascoon while escorting Cheryl through Eterna Forest lol.

Falco320
12th September 2008, 9:54 PM
every one here is something cool :

http://www.youtube.com/user/Marriland

^its marrilands page show you from begining to end all of pokemon platinum. =D

anyways currently breeding for a Impish Gligar for my team.

Aesir22
13th September 2008, 11:14 AM
Diamond:
Did some SR for shiny Cresselia. Still no luck

Pearl:
Tried chaining for Castform again in the trophy garden.
The chains keep on breaking before they reached 15.
Migrated some legendaries from Emerald..and traded them

BattleFrontier12
13th September 2008, 8:14 PM
Restarted My Pearl, I chose Turtwig as my starter and I've just caught Lv.4 Shinx,Bidoof and Starly.

Storm_Dragoon
14th September 2008, 12:03 AM
Pearl: After a year+ of on and off hunting, Turtwig finally appeared shiny tonight. It is male, like my shiny Infernape and shiny Piplup, and has a Jolly nature. I may level him up and play through the game, but I think I'll leave it untouched for now. Going to SR for a second shiny Palkia when I get there.

In Pearl 2, I am SRing for a second shiny Giratina, but I may leave it for now and SR for a shiny one when I get Platinum.

Diamond: Still hatching Qwilfish eggs, looking for a shiny one. Up to 15 boxes of non-shiny ones so far.

Night Shadow
14th September 2008, 12:12 AM
Lets see here. About a week ago I finished EV training my Garchomp. About a few days ago, I found out that garchomp is an uber. Now i'm crying.

Overwhelming Latios
14th September 2008, 12:28 AM
Still breeding, and EV training some more. I decided to do some "IV Breeding". I started since about a month ago. And I'm making another team once more, the Under-Used. I have done 2. One needs to finish EV training though. So I'll make that 3. Right now, I'm breeding Rotom. I'm going for flawless Sp. Defense right now. I have flawless HP and Speed Rotom with my flawless Sp. Defense Ditto, which I got from my Emerald. Lastly, once I get flawless HP, Speed, and Sp. Defense Rotom, I'll be back to finish EV train my Lapras for HP. Then I breed that Rotom with my Modest Ditto with flawless Sp. Attack. And I'll make it hold an Everstone.

diamond trainer
14th September 2008, 2:48 AM
Just ev training my new team, trying to figure out the perfect place to train them for their current levels.

m190049
14th September 2008, 3:23 AM
In the underground. Just found an Iron Plate! =D
Still looking at it.
Now... let's see what else I can find...

Ooh, a Prism Sphere!
Hm....
And a Red Sphere...
Oh, that's everything.

The Prism Sphere is size 7.
The Red Sphere is size 9.

Yayz!
Fwee! I gotts an ulra-rare Iron Plate! =D

Now godarnit I need a Water Stone! >.<
So I can find a Plate, which is extreemly rare, but I cant find a Water Stone, which is Somewhat rare!?
Urgh...

Ceecee-typhlosion
14th September 2008, 3:48 AM
i have been working my way through diamond
im currently at the Hearthome gym, so i should battle Fantina the naext time i play

i want to SR for a shiny Dialga so i wont be rushing to finish the game..

m190049
14th September 2008, 3:56 AM
Now godarnit I need a Water Stone! >.<
So I can find a Plate, which is extreemly rare, but I cant find a Water Stone, which is Somewhat rare!?
Urgh...

GRAAAGAHGHGHAGH GODDAMIT!!! *Explodes*
I just found a Water Stone...
But the wall crumbled before I was able to completely dig it out.
;-;

the_w0lf
14th September 2008, 4:35 AM
Just training my Flygon, he's level 76. Theen, I'll have to finish my other 3 teamates (Hariyama, Slowking and Steelix) before breeding for my final two members. I'm leaning towards a Bellossom but I'm not sure.

m190049
14th September 2008, 6:38 AM
OH-EHM-GEEE DOUBLE-YOO TEE EFF.
I found another plate!

But still no Water Stone! ;-;

The underground hates me.
(Is a Fist Plate btw.)

VTUSH
14th September 2008, 8:30 AM
Hatched heaps of adament croagunk for EVing the best one i got was 30/1/27/18/6/31, now i'm going to breed it to get 31 ivs in attack instead of a miserable one. Going to train my Eved hippowdon, scizor, gliscor and weavile to lv100. It's going to take a while though.

Petal
14th September 2008, 9:55 AM
Leveled my EV trained Loudred and Ludicolo to 100, it took a while :(

They're doing pretty well in the Battle Tower - 13 streak right now.

Hoping to get an Adamant UT Swablu to EV train :P

Oh and got a shiny level 20 Hitmonchan through a trade, ID No. 00000 Arrived at Hoenn level 20 I think it was cheated to get ?_?
As long as the stats weren't tampered with it should be fine for a battle tower pokemon.

EDIT: Got 21 Win Streak, battled Tycoon, battle went something like this.

Exploud Hyper Voice Dragonite, almost 50% damage, hyper voiced again, dragonite just alive, iron tail faints Exploud.
Ludicolo gets sent out, dragonite gets first move, dragon rush, red hp, Ice beam kills Dragonite, ludicolo grass knot kills rhyperior milotic sent out, Dragon Pulses Ludicolo before he could get a chance to grass knot. Marowak sent out, OHKO'd by Hydro Pump. I need to train up my Hitmonchan to fill up the last spot. >_<

LV100
14th September 2008, 11:18 AM
Hrm. Lately I've been breeding. I got a Hippowdon, which I named Augusta.
Then I bred two Gengars. One with 31 IVs in speed, special atk, and HP ice65 named Lilith. The other with 31 IVs in speed and special atk with reasonable defenses. It's named NeoCentury and it's replacing my old Gengar. Now I'm working on a Roserade with HPFire. I plan to breed a new tangrowth aswell.

Edit: Awesome, in my first batch I got a Roselia with HP ICE 68 and perfect SATK and Speed! ^^

Draknir
14th September 2008, 3:32 PM
Diamond: Got all to Lv.30(Luxio evolved) before beating Maylene. Got all to Lv.36(Prinplup and Staravia evolved) before beating Crasher Wake. Got all to Lv.38 before beating Fantina. Now training to Lv.40 to beat Byron. Current Team: Empoleon Lv.40, Staraptor Lv.39, Luxray Lv.38, Alakazam Lv.38, Lucario Lv.38, Finneon(one of my HM Slaves) lv.15.
Pearl: Going to breed a Larvitar for my Diamond.
EDIT: Diamond Update: Beat Byron and Candace. Beat The Commanders and Cyrus. Caught Dialga. Got to Sunnyshore. Now about to face Volkner. Current Team: Empoleon Lv.47, Staraptor Lv.47, Luxray Lv.47, Alakazam Lv.47, Lucario Lv.47, and Dialga lv.47.

Saberu
14th September 2008, 3:51 PM
After hours of searching, I found spear pillar again! The music is intimidating...

I took my dialga and palkia to the place they were found. I then realized dialga has max happiness! Now I'm going to teach her draco meteor!

So now I will have a draco meteor dialga to pwn the uber battles. Look out!

After 120 hours of gameplay, I hadn't been able to locate spear pillar a second time. Hm...

Pokelight_Admin
14th September 2008, 4:58 PM
After not touching my game for over 2 months, I decided to work on my Battle Tower record. I need to get to the Black Card.

.VALO.
14th September 2008, 6:35 PM
Well due to having no wi-fi atm I have been bored shitless.. Decided to whack the battle tower, got a streak of 14 so far and took a pic of my win/loss record to show someone that I weren't lying.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/AiR-BeN/winlossrecord.png

Umbreon-dana
15th September 2008, 12:40 AM
Alright, my team is doing well in the Battle Tower, my Pokemon were only KOed twice out of 14 battles, and I'm begining my third streak now.

Team:
Mesprit @ Wise Glasses
Calm
EVs: 128 Hp, 124 SpD, 124 Defense, 124 Speed, 10 SpA
Planned EVs: 126 HP, 124 SpD, 124 Defense, 136 SpA
~ Psychic
~ Ice Beam
~ Rest
~ U-Turn (Still haven't gotten a CM yet ;_; )

Articuno @ Leftovers
Timid
EVs: None
~ Extrasensory
~ Ice Beam
~ Heal Bell
~ Haze

Seviper @ Life Orb
Lonely... I think, I know it boosts Attack at least. XD
EVs: None
~ Crunch
~ Poison Fang
~ Poison Tail
~ Secret Power
(Note: Viper was an ingame Pokemon for my first Ruby data)

Lost to a Tropis on #17. =(

Seventh time I've lost to the second Pokemon on the 17th battle, and ironically a grass type the last four times.

WhyteMage
15th September 2008, 12:29 PM
Well, I finally took the time to fix my Gyarados. He was level 81 when I started (gee, LG has some awesome training areas), and he's now level 85. Along with my Salamence.
So I destroyed his EV's, leaving him with only 100 in speed and attack, and then maxed them both out. He's a beast now. Yay.

So I then shoved his stats into serebii's IV calculator, and he's got 27 in attack. That's awesome. Then out of curiousity, I calculated my Salamence's IVs, and he also has 27 in attack. Ending with 401 attack FTW!

KH.fanatic
15th September 2008, 4:15 PM
I decided to start over my Pearl game, so I traded over almost three boxes worth of Pokemon to my sister's Diamond cartridge (I had to catch about 74 Magikarps to do so!).
I started out with the female character, named her Zerrah, and chose Piplup* as my starter.
I raised it to level 7, and then caught three Bidoofs and one Starly.
I then traded the Bidoofs with my sister to get a level 7 Mareep, a level 5 Stunky, and a level 17 Gible.
After I beat the first gym, I caught a Machop, and traded it for the Abra (Kazza).
This will hopefully be the team I will use throughout the game.
I'm not quite sure about the Stunky, however.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can replace Stunky with?

*I always choose Piplup. I don't know why. Turtwig just does not seem tough enough, and though I love fire as a starter, I just don't like Chimchar. Sorry if this offends anyone.

-----------------------
Post Summary
Current Team:
[X] Prinplup (LV 17)
[X] Staravia (LV 18)
[X] Mareep (LV 13)
[X] Abra (LV13)
[X] Gible (LV 17)
[X] Stunky (LV 14) <-----What can I replace this with?

gtab x3
15th September 2008, 9:45 PM
ok i just beated stark mountain and the victory road extension and this is my team
lv 55 lickilicky
lv 53 gengar
lv 67 torterra
lv 62 gastrodon
lv 62 skuntank

.VALO.
15th September 2008, 10:36 PM
Gave up on the battle tower again, started making poffin in prep for contests as I haven't bothered with them before. Wi-Fi should be fixed friday!! Made a poor banner coz I love the new Rotom forms and I ain't sure which one to have!

Pokelight_Admin
15th September 2008, 10:51 PM
I am waiting until I get Raikou and Suicune. They are the last pokemon needed to complete my Pearl Pokedex.

CharizardMaster
16th September 2008, 2:47 AM
I finally found my DS and Diamond after losing it for most of the summer. Decided to EV train a Staraptor for fun and then not use it. And now I'm just fighting my rival and elite 4.

WhyteMage
16th September 2008, 2:51 AM
Started training my Gyarados at Stark Mountain because I coudn't think of anywhere better. He got to lvl 90 before I fell asleep.

10 to go.

Aesir22
16th September 2008, 12:54 PM
Pearl:
got 3 shiny Pachirisu today. Chain reached 40 on the first try.

1) Female, lvl 7, bold, likes to fight, pickup 15/28/24/4/12/17
2) Male, lvl 7, Brave, likes to relax, Run away 27/4/24/17/25/4
3) Male, lvl 7, Jolly, often dozes off, run away 27/17/10/28/12/28

Gave them pokerus and send them to my diamond game for storage.

Back to Elekid and using covet to get the electrizers..

RanzAltonUrsal
16th September 2008, 1:06 PM
Currently having 487 on my Dex here..

Last Pokes I need are a shedinja, bulbasaur and Forgot about the Others..

Battle Tower I haxed. My Wondertomb Lost to a Kanghaskan during my 280+ streak with a Reversal+Scrappy....

burgaz62
16th September 2008, 1:45 PM
in pearl im up to fantina. i don't like that gym, because my ponyta can only use ember against fantinas pokemon. my pokemon are around lvl 36 and ponyta is the only pokemon not fully evolved.
my team is
ponta lvl35
empoleon lvl36
luxray lvl36
cherrim lvl 35
staraptor lvl 34
bidoof lvl 7

-Totodile-
16th September 2008, 4:01 PM
I haven't really done anything productive on either of my games. I've been patiently waiting for Platinum to come in the mail. However, I have been sort of SR-ing on and off for a shiny Aipom since May. I finally got 5000 SR's on Sunday night but still no shiny :(

Storm_Dragoon
17th September 2008, 12:42 AM
Diamond: I am now up to 17 boxes of eggs hatched for a shiny Qwilfish, hatched 2 boxes today. Still hoping to get it before 1000 eggs, but not likely.

Pearl: Steadily making my way up to Palkia, so I can SR for a shiny one. Going to trade over my Timid synchronize from Diamond. Currently in the Galactic Warehouse in Vielstone and I should be up to Palkia before the end of the day.

Team:

Bibarel - Lvl 58
Luxray - Lvl 49
Staraptor - Lvl 43

jiang
17th September 2008, 7:10 AM
Diamond: I finished EV Training some pokes: Vaporeon and Spiritomb. Will prolly raise them along with lucario and mamoswine to level 100 soon. Next up is skarmory and then ill pause. I will just try to get them to level 100, all five, and then I might take a break from gaming(I might, for a little while.)

I do am looking at training my yanma, roselia and totodile in the coming weeks.
Chained geodude earlier as I was EV training vaporeon. Did not catch any shiny geodude, only got a chain up to 32 and then it was broken by a zubat.

~Fraxy~
17th September 2008, 7:22 AM
Diamond: finaly finished my Wi-Fi team :) and started breading for a shiny riolu, which will probably take a few months :( and caught my 413th pokemon, also did my 62nd trade over Wi-Fi

Pearl: Caught a shiny cresselia (super Lucky) and caught all the version exclusive pokemon and started building my in game team to beat the battle tower. I now have a baby of the correct nature for my Competitive team on pearl and have started EV traing my batton passing Scizor.

darkstar13
17th September 2008, 7:23 AM
Pearl: i finished raising jolteon to level 100. Chained chatot up to 21, no shinies.
Also i finished raising leafeon to level 100. Now on elite four, battling lucian.

.VALO.
17th September 2008, 7:25 PM
Well my wi-fi is being fixed friday so in the mean time I've been doing the contests to get another star on my trainer card. Saved and gave up after Ultra Rank, it's kinda hard but I'll get it done later or tomorrow..