PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Aesir22
17th September 2008, 10:22 PM
Pearl:
Chaining Buizel. Chain reached 40 and after 119max repels the first shiny appeared:D
hoping for more shinies. Got 700 Max Repels left.

Diamond:
did 21 SR for a shiny Cresselia, no shiny yet.

Aesir22
17th September 2008, 10:24 PM
Pearl:
Chaining Buizel. Chain reached 40 and after 119max repels the first shiny appeared:D
hoping for more shinies. Got 700 Max Repels left.

Diamond:
did 21 SR for a shiny Cresselia, no shiny yet.

the_w0lf
17th September 2008, 10:35 PM
Diamond: Training Flygon, Hariyama, Slowking and Steelix.

Pearl: In the process of restarting AGAIN. Just trading over rare/decent items first aswell as Gliscor, Grovyle, Sealeo, Monferno and Ambipom.

Dragon trainer
18th September 2008, 12:36 AM
Going to send over everything from Firered, my two Leafgreens and keep going on the pokedex's

The Death Owl
18th September 2008, 2:55 AM
I am currently playing Pokemon Diamond and trying to level my Slowbro.
Earlier I beat the Elite 4 another few times to level my Slowbro.
I am now currently at my 19th Elite Four run for the past 3 days.

Later I will be leveling my Larvitar up to Tyranitar, thank god for the Jolly nature and I always got a extra Adamant nature Larvitar just in case.

Then once again I will be leveling up my Jolly AND Adamant natured Slakoths to Slakings.

I just obtained a Elekid, with a adamant nature, AND electrizer. And now have to wait a week for my cousin Marc to come up to get myself my Electivire.

Cobalt_Latios
18th September 2008, 4:46 AM
I've recently acquired new interest into playing my Diamond file again, which means that I'm actually going to do some "preference" training. Seeing as I've had rough times battling on Wi-Fi (not to mention a whole bunch of people saying I have abnormally low quality Pokes. Basically, their stats are lower than they should be). So, I've pulled out my Modest Lucario of level 50, and training it to level 100. I believe this should fix things.

Then, I'll get back to getting my Male Adamant Ralts to Gallade... assuming I can find the corresponding Stone in the underground. Which isn't going very well. I think that once I get my Gallade, I'm going to go for my Kingdra, and perhaps my Giratina. And perhaps get back up to using my Dialga while I'm at it.

In other words, I believe Pokémon Platinum came at around the right time for me to get back to work.

~C_L~

Shadow_Blaze
18th September 2008, 8:37 AM
I've been going up and down the battle tower...single, double, multi, wifi...u name it I've done it

I've also been breeding for some chimchars with good EVs for HP ice for my Baby team (Yes I am that insane)

Aesir22
18th September 2008, 9:44 AM
Pearl:
Got 4 shiny buizel, level 8, from the chain. Three are caught in Dive balls, the other one in a net ball.

1) Sassy, Sturdy body, Swift swim
2) Modest, Likes to thrash about, Swift swim
3) Naďve, Good perseverance, Swift swim
4) Mild, Likes to relax, Swift swim

Gave them pokerus. Going to evolve the male.

OJG
18th September 2008, 9:10 PM
I have begun again.

I got someone to hold my treasures, and embarked on yet another journey through the region of Sinnoh. I want to take it slow. I informed the Professor of my name, it being OJ (my initials and nickname).

After doing the usual rushing around, I strutted down to Lake Valor, where I saved. I am soft resetting for a Mild or Rash Piplup, preferably female.

I plan to add a Croagunk, Sandshrew, Murkrow/Charmander, Mareep and Aipom/Munchlax.

Twilit Dragoon
18th September 2008, 9:19 PM
Diamond:

Still hatching eggs for a shiny Qwilfish. I have to do a few IV battles later on a couple Qwilfish that stand out, and see if they have more than flawless attack and speed. I'm working on my 21st box of Qwilfish eggs, hoping one of them decides to be purple.

Pearl:

Up to Palkia in Pearl, played the game all day on Tuesday to get up there. I'm currently SRing for a shiny one, hopefully with a Timid nature(using a synchronizer). I have done 50 or so SR's for the shiny space dragon, hoping it'll shine quickly.

Dark FireBird
18th September 2008, 11:57 PM
pearl: bred a houndour, elekid, and shroomish in preparation for platinum.

diamond: nicknamed my shiny cubone, and still trying to breed for a female modest eevee with wish. i've had plenty of modest males so far, but only 1 female. and that was mild- bleurgh! =/ getting rather impatient over it, so might just give up and keep the best looking male 1 i can find and use it instead... trying to raise more money too, since i'm critically low on funds now and have run out of nuggets, lol. after i've finished with all the breeding i'm going to hunt for a shiny meowth again, and hopefully be more lucky this time round! ^^'

edit: ooh, finally hatched a modest female eevee- yay! ^___^

warnerbroman
19th September 2008, 1:08 AM
pearl: bread an Honchkrow and a togetic

funny that a Pokemon of darkness and light equals a light Pokemon with dark thoughts

Chimecho3000
19th September 2008, 7:30 AM
Yeah, got my Adamant Wurmple, Caterpie, and Weedle in Diamond to have Bug Bite!!! A guy at my school got Platinum yesterday. I traded my guys over so they could learn it. :)

Petal
19th September 2008, 7:39 AM
Diamond: Working on a battle tower team.
Contemplating which pokemon to breed and with what egg moves for platinum team.

Pearl: Roaming underground, just keep digging :P

VTUSH
19th September 2008, 8:26 AM
bred about another 20 croagunks and the best IVed one out of them was an adament one with ivs of 25/25/21/27/8/31 just needed to have the attack iv to be 31. well back to breeding :(

RanzAltonUrsal
19th September 2008, 10:16 AM
Battle Tower is Haxed. Lost my Wondertomb on the 270+ Streak with a Scrappy Kanghaskan with a Reversla and Salac Berry... all of my spheres are lv. 99 now.. Cant get anymore spheres due to that my Sphere slot is full.. @ off topic, does anyone here know where to trade items that require huge sphere sizes? like 70 + or 80 or 90 + or so?

WhyteMage
19th September 2008, 1:25 PM
Well, got my Gyarados to level 100, and as predicted, had 27 IVs in attack. Now I'm finishing off getting my Salamence to 100. She's level 89 now.

warnerbroman
19th September 2008, 7:29 PM
I finally got a nastyplot togkiss

with this moveset

wish
baton pass
air slash
nasty plot

Shadow_Blaze
19th September 2008, 7:30 PM
I beat palmer like 8 times yesterday xD...he phailz

Saberu
19th September 2008, 7:56 PM
I caught rotom, finally. I had been SRing for a shiny one, but no luck. Oh well.

He turned out to be adamant natured. I hope that's a good one for rotom. I was aiming for a neutral nature, but no luck in that, either.

I'm going to breed tons of rotom for my planned platinum. I love him... ;479;

SharpedoX
19th September 2008, 10:50 PM
Trying to complete the pokédex on my Diamond, though i'll eventually give seen as I don't have Wi-fi. Nevertheless, I've got he data of 130 pokémon.

I've also tried a non-EV trained, sort of random team for the Tower but I got wiped out by a Rotom with Thunderbolt which killed both my Crobat and Empoleon...

Guess I'll EV train a Garchomp or Tyranitar. OU sweepers are usually a good choice aren't they?

A-Burrito
20th September 2008, 2:32 AM
soft resetted for shiny palkia on pearl, no luck.
Ev'd shiny houndoom in sp.att & speed.
attempted to chain again.
oh, & beat palmer again.

TrainerxDiana
20th September 2008, 2:35 AM
I had a 35-battle streak in the Battle Tower with my Sandstorm team until it all came crashing down with critical hits left and right, but it's Pearl version so what else can we expect?
So I'm trying again, still trying to earn a Stone Edge TM for my Dugtrio.

Espeon888
20th September 2008, 7:13 AM
Hi.
Just trained my Dialga to lvl 90, my Empeoleon to 100.
Corsola is swarming today. Caught a shiny 1 too!:);493;

WhyteMage
20th September 2008, 1:08 PM
Pearl:
Got my Salamence to lvl 100, and she is the second member of the '400+ guild'. she just made it with an attack of 401. The other member is my Groudon.

The 400+ guild is reserved for pokemon of mine that get a stat over 400. A very exclusive club indeed. I'm thinking the next member will be an Aggron.
Even more exclusive if the '500+ league', which currently does not have any members.

Diamond:
Got my party up to level 58, including the newcomer Houndoom, who was a bit behind. then I decided to try out league-stomping, and discovered my team was actually alright at it. I only lost my Torterra against Cynthia because she Dark Pulsed me as I was going for a Wood Hammer. 13HP + recoil = K.O. Then I fought Barry, and had an embarassing three casualties, before I just DD'ed up my Gyarados and swept. Grr, don't mess with the Gyarados.

Umbreon-dana
20th September 2008, 6:05 PM
Working on the Pokedex as usual. In addition to mass breeding Rotoms. But, get this, NOT FOR PLATINUM! =O *gasp!*

Hunting down: Rattata, Nidorino, Clefable, Ninetales, Cherrim, Ambipom, Purugly, Yanmega, Mamoswine, Gallade, Froslass, Venonat, Primeape, Mankey, Rapidash, Venomoth, Poliwag-line (excluding Politoed), Gliscor, Weavile.

Found: None.

Ropa-to
20th September 2008, 10:59 PM
Caught Regigigas yesterday, took me 80 Ultra Balls (20 on each reset when Regigias killed himself 4 times)

Offered Feebas for Uxie, thinking nobody would really want to give away their one-off Pokemon until I recieved it! So I thought to push my luck, I'm offering another Feebas for Rotom, fingers crossed!

Ropa-to
20th September 2008, 11:00 PM
Caught Regigigas yesterday, took me 80 Ultra Balls (20 on each reset when Regigias killed himself 4 times)

Offered Feebas for Uxie, thinking nobody would really want to give away their one-off Pokemon until I recieved it! So I thought to push my luck, I'm offering another Feebas for Rotom, fingers crossed!

Aesir22
20th September 2008, 11:09 PM
Diamond:
Migrated the kanto and johto starters from my emerald game.

Pearl:
Fished at route 223 and Iron Island.
Migrated 6 poochyenas holding items from my emerald game.
Hatched another 40 Feebas, no shiny.
Replaced ditto and milotic with 2 Qwilfish at the day care.
Hatched a couple of Qwilfish..no shiny yet.

OJG
20th September 2008, 11:18 PM
I restarted. I got all my pokemon back, and decided the first members of my team. I defeated Roark with Prinplup and got all my pokemon and items back.

Prinplup has a Lucky Egg now, so its growing steadily! I'm just about to beat the Commander in Floaroma, then i'm going to reset the day and time for a Drifloon.

Twilit Dragoon
20th September 2008, 11:42 PM
Diamond: Still hatching Qwilfish eggs in hopes of hatching a shiny one. I am working on my 25th box of eggs, crossing my fingers that one will be shiny. I replaced the old male and female with 2 new ones:

New Male: 7 / 31 / 28 / 1 / 30 / 31
New Female: 18 / 30 / 18 / 29 / 30 / 31

Hoping that when the shiny one finally hatches, it has Flawless Attack/Speed and maybe Defence/Special Defence.

Pearl:

Haven't touched it in a while, am still saved in front of Palkia, but am more interested in hatching a shiny Qwilfish first. I have 100 SR's for the shiny space dragon, but no shiny ones yet obviously :p.

diamond trainer
21st September 2008, 5:01 AM
Ev trainig my current team the process is slow but I got time.

VTUSH
21st September 2008, 5:56 AM
finishing EV training my aerodactly i bred this morning, finished EVing in speed, and now i'm slaughtering shinxes for attack Evs and i'm close to finishing, then i can probably get back to SRing for azelf, haven't done it in like three weeks, hopefully my timid sync. can work on azelf when a shiny one finally pops up

Fail
21st September 2008, 6:00 AM
Feebas is evolving!

(**** yeah!)

ChaosAngel
21st September 2008, 9:36 AM
Pearl- had some wi fi battles. Raised shiny Pupitar(traded from Diamond) and it evolved. Other than that, nothing much.

Diamond- Still SRing for shiny Rotom.

OJG
21st September 2008, 12:16 PM
I ventured through Eterna Forest, after deciding that it had to be 24 hours 'til you could get Drifloon and as it was Saturday, I passed.

I am now on Cycling Road. My only team member is Prinplup (Doof slave lol), who is now at level 31 (Lucky Eggz<3).

I'm going to halt my journey and search for a second member, aswell as a third. This will be the set up, methinks.

- Empoleon
- Sandslash/Gliscor/Mamoswine (I traded some pokes over)
- Toxicroak/Gallade/Heracross
- Ambipom/Snorlax
- Ampharos/?
- Drapion/?

opinions?

Aesir22
21st September 2008, 1:51 PM
Pearl:
Hatched several more Qwilfish eggs, no shiny.
Started SRing for Burmy at a honey tree. Did 120 soft resets. No shiny. Going to chain something now.

edit:
Sableye reached lvl 100. Going to replace him.
A pinsir chain broke at 38 by a gloom, no shiny

Edit2:
NOOO...my camerupt chain broke at 39 by torkoal...no shiny

Saberu
21st September 2008, 3:03 PM
I hatched four rotom eggs and gave them all Pokérus. Now I've been EV training my first rotom in special attack. It's hard to keep track of how many EVs I'm giving him. >_< ;479;
I've been training my shiny luxray. I love her sparkle. I just don't know the best place to train a level 30 Pokémon.

Hm... I've been arranging an electric team. I'm wishing gardevoir could learn thunderpunch in Diamond. I'll find another thunderbolt TM somewhere.

I found an event Electivire on the GTS. I love the cherish ball animation. I wish cherish balls could be found in-game.

jiang
21st September 2008, 7:18 PM
Diamond: Finished EV training my skarmory. Will now train totodile. Fought my rival last night (saturday) and beat him with just my lucario. I am also raising more money right now to buy some more vitamins to use for ev training.

.VALO.
21st September 2008, 7:54 PM
Stupid wi-fi still ain't working, waiting for a new router to arrive which could take up to 14 days from today so I'm pretty annoyed. Been doing the battle tower but keep getting impatient and turning it off, working on a streak today will give up after 49 and continue in a few days..

Saberu
21st September 2008, 8:32 PM
Someone I know was kind enough to trade me a shiny piplup! I'm EV training him in defense. His special attack is higher, though. He's now a prinplup and we're about to take on Mt. Coronet. (geodude.)

I'm still waiting for someone who promised me a shiny torchic. Waiting and waiting. They said they'd meet me over two hours ago. :p

My shiny piplup... his defense is a disaster. I've been giving him EVs like mad, but his defense hardly increases! I need to get him up to level 50.

Mega edit:

Today, I went cresselia hunting. I threw ultra ball after ultra ball at it. I ran out of hyper potions and ultra balls. I threw regular Pokéballs at the ugly thing to stall. (timer ball.) One of the Pokéballs caught her!

You can see her if you don't believe me.

Draknir
22nd September 2008, 12:25 AM
Diamond: Not much, other than did a bit of training, caught an Unown, and did an experiment with Shellos(Wanted to see which forme it would take if its parent was a West Side Gastrodon and was hatched on the East Side of Sinnoh)
Pearl: Hatched an Elekid Egg that was sitting in my box for a while. I knew what nature it was, which is why I was keeping it. When it Hatched, I was a bit suprised to see it Female. Now EV training Her in Attack and Speed. Gyrados don't stand a chance against her Father(My Electivire).
EDIT: Pearl Update: Finished with the Attack EVs, and now Elekid is Lv.21. Working on Speed EVs, almost done with those too. Then I have to get 4 HP EVs.

Ropa-to
22nd September 2008, 12:35 AM
Diamond: Missed the chance to get Celebi twice on GTS, had brilliant deals I could take and somebody else got there before I did, damn it, why me!?

Saberu
22nd September 2008, 8:01 PM
I gave my psychic team Pokerus. I forgot to store them in the PC overnight so it's cured now. Oh well.

I'm training my shiny prinplup. I want him to evolve! Shiny empoleon rules. I'm still waiting for that torchic...

Shiny qwilfish of doom
23rd September 2008, 7:37 AM
1.training my rotom,now level 32.
2.my bro traded his whole team to me.
3.trying to get 450 dex entries.i have 448(caught is what i mean)
4.keeping my best team in safe keeping until platinum comes out in the U.S.A(not for a while)
5.pointlessly beat the elite 4 again.

Saberu
23rd September 2008, 3:35 PM
I've been EVing my prinplup again. I've lost count of how many graveler and onix we've fought. Iron Island is a good place for defense EVs.

My precious shiny prinplup evolved. I love shiny empoleon. We're going to fight a bunch of tentacruel for special defense.

One thing, though. The cresselia endeavor was so expensive that I was left with under 2,000 in money. I used to be able to buy gorgeous ribbons every day. *sigh*

I'm trying to EV train in speed now. I seem to be wearing floatzel repellent. I hope floatzel are more common somewhere...

Aesir22
23rd September 2008, 5:15 PM
Pearl:
Walked around route 227, 228, 229 and stark mountain. Chaining several pokemon, no shinies. Battling the 2 socialites outside of the pokemon mansion at route 212 for the money. Going to stark mountain again.

Munchy.42
24th September 2008, 11:02 AM
Going for the 2nd Palmer battle in the Battle Tower. I'm up to 38 so far and have nearly won the 3rd battle of this streak. Rhyperior versus Bastiodon. This should be easy for my Rhyperior. Not long until Palmer battle now :D

burgaz62
26th September 2008, 5:08 AM
in pearl i've beaten Fantina (maybe i trained a bit too much. destroyed would be a better word) all my pokemon were lvl 37-39 so it was easy. i beat my rival at canalave, and am now at iron iron training my pokemon for the gym. i left biddof in the box so i could get the riolu egg

in diamond ive finished training porygon, so im going to evolve him to porygon-Z

VTUSH
26th September 2008, 8:59 AM
well i bred some poliwags to get a male one so i can train it and teach it hypnosis and then breed it with a female feebas i bred earlier today. so my little baby feebas' could have hypnosis but not soon after i started hatching feebas' with hypnosis, the day care lady deleted hypnosis on my poliwag for rain dance or something D: damn.....
oh well i got one bold feebas with hypnosis at least just need to check ivs though...

Ceecee-typhlosion
26th September 2008, 1:18 PM
my first random shiny of 4th gen today!
im very happy even though it is a jolly natured voltorb, but still is a random encounter, it is the first i have had this year, also it is the first one i have had since 2003 in gold version :)

sceptilianmaster
26th September 2008, 4:18 PM
EV trained a Paraflinch Serene Grace Togekiss. I love my new toy :D Flinch haxes like no tomorrow.

Dig-kun
26th September 2008, 4:54 PM
Chaining Dittos for a Timid one
Cuz I need it to breed my Ralts
=D
Hope it comes with nice IVs
=P

I´ve got already 16 (I think)

And have just defeated one, cuz my attack was a critical
:P

Aesir22
26th September 2008, 6:12 PM
Pearl:
Tried chaining bagon today. Highest chain reached 27, no shinies. Used covet on the bagon and got 3 dragon fangs.
Tried chaining todays swarm, spinda. Highest chain reached 24 and no shinies.

went underground today at work (need to do something when im bored;))
Got 6 heart scales, 3 red-, 3 yellow-, 4 green- and 2 blue shards, 3 damp-, 2 heat- and 1 icy rock, 6 leafstones, 9 waterstones, 1 moonstone, 1 thunderstone, 1 clawfossil, 1 dome fossil, 1 helix fossil, 3 armor fossil, 1 hard stone, 1 rare bone, 8 everstones.

Going to chain castform now...well going to try.

crobatman
26th September 2008, 7:23 PM
I am doing yet another Diamond Scramble Challenge. I have the fourth badge now.

jiang
26th September 2008, 10:50 PM
well as for me...diamond game- kept on battling my rival even on weekdays. hehe. I did not leave the place and all monday-friday, I fought him there, saved there and just used items to heal my pokes. I only played through it the whole week when I wanted to battle him. Now, I am continuing on raising my skarmory to level 100. skarm is currently at level 54.

Pearl game- continued on training a fairly good IV shinx I caught. Still raising my staraptor too. it is currently at level 68.

Umbreon-dana
27th September 2008, 3:19 AM
-Got a German Miltank
-Got a Mantyke
-Got a Vulpix
-FINALLY got a Timid Rotom, but I have a near-flawless Speed Rash Rotom, so I think I might EV that, keeping the other because they're so darn cute. :3
-Spent some time underground; Got some items, duh
-Evolved several stone required evolution Pokemon, mainly Gloom (x2), Sunkern, Vulpix, Exeggecute and Clefairy.
-Got a few Pokeballs from the Newspaper guy

Well that's all I have, I haven't been doing much ingame.

Femme Fatale
27th September 2008, 4:31 AM
*EV'd myself a nice new Ninjask for a Choice Band set X)
*Designed a team around said Ninjask which fails horribly
*Redesigning said team around said Ninjask to not fail so badly

*EV'd a newish Skuntank for my gym and managed to get Sucker Punch from my Platinummy friend X)
*Am yet to test said Skuntank

*Designed some funky Togekiss sets that AREN'T cheap =o
*Have tested said sets and like them^_^

Senbonzakura
27th September 2008, 7:26 AM
ive been hatching eggs and filling in some gaps in my dex.

i recently got muchlax, abra & kadabra

Aesir22
27th September 2008, 9:36 AM
Pearl:
Tried chaining Castforms in the Trophy Garden. But after many broken chains I couldnt find a castform to start a new chain. So started chaining Kricketune. At 28 a shiny patch appeared that broke the chain. Its a level 16 female. Calm nature, likes to relax, swarm.

edit
And caught a shiny Lickitung on a chain of 7..
Its a level 34 male, modest nature, quick to flee, oblivious

Teebird
28th September 2008, 6:36 AM
well my brother deleted my file(yipee) -_-
so this time i was goin to try somthin different, so i named myself HOLY-L(my username, duh!)

and set off to my rivals house who i named dallas(ma best friend)
and got to lake verity to steal, erm 'recaive' my starter, piplup!
and to my utter surprise it happened to be shiny on the first try(not that i was trying to get it)
so i named him cyclone and went back to my house,,,,to be continued.

WhyteMage
28th September 2008, 8:19 AM
Breeded, EV'd and trained an Aggron to level 100. He's a subpuncher.
I didn't realise how much the trading thing speeds up levelling until now.

Pingouin7
28th September 2008, 4:05 PM
1- Defeated the 7th Gym, and then I went to Mt. Coronet.

2- Almost got defeated by Cyrus on Mt. Coronet, this was a very close battle since my Pokémon were WAY under-leveled. (Around 6-7 less levels.)

3- Caught Dialga with a single Dusk Ball. (Not surprising since Dialga got 30% catch rate.

4- Managed to catch Mesprit with a Dusk Ball. ?
I walked back and forth Route 203 and Jubilife City, and every time I saw it, I used Bite with my Torterra (It was slower so I put the Quick Claw.)
Then every time I saw him/her, I threw a Dusk Ball. I eventually caught her.

5- Caught Uxie with Dusk Balls at around 22h30. (It actually was harder to catch than Mesprit.)

6- Caught Axelf with Dusk Balls at around 23h20. I got helped by Uxie's Yawn.

Saberu
28th September 2008, 5:52 PM
I started breeding for an ice punch sneasel.
It was very expensive. I don't have a lot of money on my game. I'm not doing this again anytime soon.
I finally got a male ice punch sneasel. I don't care if his IVs are all 0 and his nature is wrong, I'm not going through this again!
Although I have a nice ice punch buneary now.
I had a lot of trouble finding a male medicham, though. I just had my venusaur use razor leaf and threw one out of three ultra balls I had left. (cresselia used up all of my previous ones.)

Cutty
29th September 2008, 8:53 AM
I'm trying to clean up all the unsuccessful breeding eggs in my boxes in Pearl. I'm fed already w/ hatching that pokemon, wanna try the other one.
Basically, I can't release the eggs (there r 3 box full), so I have to hatch them off and start all over again. So far I managed to get 700's eggs w/ no shiny.

golduck#1
29th September 2008, 11:10 AM
ok well magnemite was my swarm . so i got my modest synchonizer ralts to get a hp ic or water or a good iv'd magnemite modest nature. i was like please dont get hp bug dark or electric. so i get to really good iv's ones. but guess what they were. bug and electric i mean come on this is just insane

diddykong
29th September 2008, 9:34 PM
I always get really depressed whenever I try to build a team, coz I change it like every day and it ends up not being good enough... and, yeah. So I'm just going through the league over and over again to work on my Dex. This morning I nearly uncovered a Helix Fossil (which I haven't got yet, I never spend time in the Underground) but the wall collapsed. Grr.

golduck#1
30th September 2008, 7:30 AM
thank the lord i found a good iv'd modest magnemite with hp ice and water. i am deciding on which one. because the hp water has better defenses but teh hp ice has way better hp and speed. mmmm. also got a shiny magnemite but it didn't go to modest after my ralts.a nwyays

Master Leo
30th September 2008, 3:37 PM
I have been trianing my new team and its going pretty good. this is it:

Mamoswine
Toxicroak
Absol
Crawdaunt
Kangaskan
(not filled)

Twilit Dragoon
30th September 2008, 8:47 PM
Decided to SR for shiny Giratina for something to do while I waited for Platinum to arrive. I was watching something on youtube when I glanced down and the blue beast was staring at me :D. I managed to get it to sleep and caught it in a Luxury Ball after it broke free for the previous Luxury Balls at 2 shakes and then 3 shakes.

It has a Calm nature, my Bold synchronize didn't work, but I won't complain. I also managed to get my copy of Platinum today, gotta pick it up at the post office shortly.

diddykong
30th September 2008, 9:59 PM
I finally decided on a BT/In-Game team and have been EV training them. They're three Over Used Pokemon though, and I'm not too happy about that fact, but oh well. I'm using

Tyranitar
Gengar
Blissey

I'm searching for a Doubles fourth Pokemon, maybe another wall or a tank...

VTUSH
1st October 2008, 2:50 AM
i bred 171 spiritombs to get a modest female spiritomb. Took the whole day so i couldn't do any SRing for any of my targets.
All the modest spiritombs and their IVs:
17/4/0/19/31/31 HP ice 65 (female)
4/4/22/2/9/31 HP water 47 (male)
14/4/28/5/31/5 HP Ice 50 (female)
21/4/27/17/31/5 HP dragon 52 (female)
14/21/27/17/31/31 HP dragon 53 (female)
21/4/31/1/31/4 HP psychic 52 (female)

What happened with SPECIAL ATTACK??
jeez back to breeding................. :(

Any suggestions?

EDIT: just checked my careful natured ones don't need to worry about SPattack for these ones cause i'm looking for an attacking one out of these.

22/14/24/17/9/31 (female)
12/25/13/31/31/31 (male) ARE you serious why couldn't it be modest?
5/12/15/31/31/2 (male)
27/16/31/30/7/4 (female)
3/21/31/24/31/31 (female) NICE!!

Any suggestions on what i should train or breed together on both natures?? I'm a noob at breeding :D

Dig-kun
1st October 2008, 3:54 PM
i bred 171 spiritombs to get a modest female spiritomb. Took the whole day so i couldn't do any SRing for any of my targets.
All the modest spiritombs and their IVs:
17/4/0/19/31/31 HP ice 65 (female)
4/4/22/2/9/31 HP water 47 (male)
14/4/28/5/31/5 HP Ice 50 (female)
21/4/27/17/31/5 HP dragon 52 (female)
14/21/27/17/31/31 HP dragon 53 (female)
21/4/31/1/31/4 HP psychic 52 (female)

What happened with SPECIAL ATTACK??
jeez back to breeding................. :(

Any suggestions?

EDIT: just checked my careful natured ones don't need to worry about SPattack for these ones cause i'm looking for an attacking one out of these.

22/14/24/17/9/31 (female)
12/25/13/31/31/31 (male) ARE you serious why couldn't it be modest?
5/12/15/31/31/2 (male)
27/16/31/30/7/4 (female)
3/21/31/24/31/31 (female) NICE!!

Any suggestions on what i should train or breed together on both natures?? I'm a noob at breeding :D

I think you should get the best of each 20 breedings and breed with other best
For example, I use Dittos, I have around 40

I´m Rare candying my Breeded Ralts to reach lv.30 and calculate IVs
I have all of these Rare Candies by a legit way, ok?
(Migrating of other games (Sapphire, LG, Colosseum), taking the in-games, picking up with Ambipom)

I´m lazy with this

jiang
1st October 2008, 10:14 PM
well erm, some updates from me.
Diamond game - been raising my skarmory, still.
Caught up with finally sending my mudkip with good IVs to my diamond game.
Left it at the daycare for a while.
I hope to be able to train soon...

pearl - my staraptor is now at level 72.
COmpleting ev training for my luxio.
won again in the lottery, fourth in a row.
so add up four more PP ups to my bag.

Just trying to find time to train my other pokes now. and looking to get a good breed.

WhyteMage
2nd October 2008, 4:31 AM
Well, I finally found out why none of the trainers on diamond were going up to match their levels on pearl. It was Heatran.

So I went and caught that volcano crab as quickly as I could. I got a mild natured one as well. Yay.

golduck#1
2nd October 2008, 5:58 AM
well today i have mixed feelings. i got a shiny timid jolteon. and ev trained it's speed to 252 then i went to get some money ) 200,000) and i got that then i went to get a cresslia with bold nature or calm. and it didn't get that first turn so i soft reset . but i forgot to save . so i was like so annoyed you will not believe it . then i hatch a shiny shellder yay. but that was the only good thing. i will update later

Golden Metagross
2nd October 2008, 7:31 AM
Just beginning to catch come shinies, And I will be catching a Ditto for some more breeding of a Rotom.

Killer Grunt
2nd October 2008, 12:35 PM
Well now i am just evacuating all the pokemon i want to keep onto my friends game and then i will be able to start diamond again :)

Aesir22
2nd October 2008, 8:54 PM
Pearl:
been breeding for ice punching, pursuiting, ice sharding sneasels

Diamond:
Been SRing for a shiny Cresselia..Really want the shiny to appear soon.. SRing for Cresselia is time-consuming

Prince Amrod
2nd October 2008, 8:59 PM
been trying to chain for a shiny ditto but failed miserably cos im no good at it. got 13 before a gastrodon broke it. instead, been training darkrai instead and hoping for a random encounter

Venusaur Master
2nd October 2008, 9:10 PM
i was training my gengar when I encountered a shiny raticate talk about a suprise thats my 3rd shiny ive found in diamond rotom, roselia and now raticate weird the way they all begin with R

halcyonXlll
3rd October 2008, 4:55 AM
Diamond: What am I doing here? Have a guess.
Still SRing for a Shiny Dialga you say?.. Yup, you got it ~

It has been almost a month since, but...
Diamond: Dun dun dun duuuun ~ http://i34.*******.com/2qve1dy.jpg (http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc261/halcyonXlll/Pokemon%20GBA%20DS/SR%20Shiny%20encounters/halcyonXlll_Shiny_Dialga.png)
Yeees, click it. Look, i'm controlling your cursor with my words alone! It's moving towards the Shiny icon.. It's gonna click!.. Um, did you click it yet? D;'
(Oh, or click on that Shiny bar in my sig if you want to see a shot that hasn't been, er.. defaced =P)

Anyways, I caught that on the 1st of October, after SRing since the 7th of August. As always, well more or less, my Syncher failed; I got Naughty instead of Quiet ^^;
With that task done and dusted, I carried on to Sunyshore and defeated Volkner for the 8th and last Gym Badge, and headed off to the Pokémon League.
My team was very under-levelled, so I sent over my Lv. 65 Shiny Flareon from Pearl temporarily to aid in smooshing the Elite 4, and that it did. The only notable problem I had was against Cynthia's Milotic, due to a mix of all but one of my team being weak to Surf/Ice Beam, and that said one which wasn't weak to those attacks was unable to deal enough damage thanks to it's own attacks being mostly ineffective, as well as the presence of the foe's Aqua Ring ;/
I got there in the end, by sending out Cherrim after PP stalling Milotic until she couldn't use Ice Beam anymore.

Right now, I am on the north-eastern island. I'll either press onwards to clear Stark Mountain's volcano, or i'll waddle on down to Turnback Cave and SR for a Shiny Giratina.. Er, or i'll resume fishing for a Shiny Magikarp in the Great Marsh.. Oh, the choices 8D

My current team ~

- Lv. 58 VAPOREON/Raine, Bold nature. EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Special... Umm, Special Defence.. I think :x
Surf / Shadow Ball / Blizzard / Baton Pass.
- Lv. 51 CHERRIM/Sunshine, Adamant nature. EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP.
Return / Solar Beam / Swords Dance / Sunny Day.
I'll transfer her to Platinum and teach her the Move Tutor attack, Seed Bomb at some point..
- Lv. 55 SMEARGLE/Bubbles, Jolly nature. EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP.
Endeavor / Sacred Fire / Spore / Dragon Dance.
I arrange this guy's moveset to suit the current situation's requirements. When I begin SRing for Giratina, i'll probably replace Sacred Fire/Dragon Dance with Foresight, so that I can use Endeavor on it =P
- Lv. 50 STEELIX/Earthbite, Serious nature. EVs: random.
Rock Smash / Crunch / Iron Tail / Stone Edge.
- Lv. 44 AERODACTYL/Tempest, Jolly nature. EVs: random.
Crunch / Fly / Ancient Power / Roar.

.. And a psychotic Bibarel. Hmm..

Pearl: I sent a Shiny Lv. 65 Flareon to Diamond, so it could help out beating the E4.. But you knew that already =3

Cutty
3rd October 2008, 6:53 AM
Well I started to breed again to get a shiny. So far I have hatched 814 eggs (from total 1012 eggs). So you guys see here, I am really hoping that shiny one will appear at 1000's like some ppl here. If I'm finished hatching 1000 eggs that means it will be my biggest record for breeding.

I don't think I will be that lucky. I'm never lucky on such things. If the shiny doesn't show up after 1000 eggs, I think I will... no, not kill myself, but prolly breed for a new one. Or if I don't feel fed up, I might continue it.

Knatnuks~Skuntank
3rd October 2008, 7:40 AM
Well I was bored today after school so I decided to get some of the 4th gen evos on my pokedex. Today I got Gliscor, Probopass, Leafeon, and some others that I can't remember and don't feel like turning on my diamond. Tomorrow I'm going to get a togekiss and a number of others.

RayRay
3rd October 2008, 2:05 PM
Have been breeding for decent pokes for future platinum game. Got my Adamant Turtwig with Seedbomb, and Adamant Chimchar with Fire/Thunderpunch. Settled for a Modest Abra rather than Timid, same with Mild Spiritomb/Lapras, rather than Modest! Now going to hatch final 2 Spiritomb eggs, hope for a Modest. If not, stick with Mild. Then going to breed for a Jolly Starly. Then recoup financial losses from breeding and then head back to Battle Tower to get more Battle Points. Beat Palmer for first time 2 days ago - first try whoo! Single Battles. Usually do tagteam with ingame characters as it's easier to get BP. After doing all that...train the final few pokes to get them to evolve and complete my 'dex.

Sir Marly
3rd October 2008, 4:30 PM
D:
Mostly been training a new Battle Tower team(No EVs)
Current Team:
Infernape Lv 77(Starter :D)
Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Sword Dance, Sunny Day(crap moveset right?)

Pikachu lv 69(From Hoenn)
Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Grass Knot, Volt Tackle(I suck with these)

Staraptor lv 59
Aerial Ace, Fly, Roost, Close Combat

Pearl: Starting a new Scramble Challenge

Cutty
4th October 2008, 8:53 AM
In my Pearl U.S version, I'm still trying to breed to get shiny.
So far so good. I've hatched 961 eggs, hoping the shiny will be born at 1000's.
Tired yanno.

zapdragon14
4th October 2008, 11:02 AM
Haven't posted here for a while since I got my new pearl game. I'm up to the E4 with this team:

Staraptor - Feathered lv.49
Infernape - Hothead lv.50
Lumineon - Oceanchild lv.50
Cherrim - Earthchild lv.45
Luxray - Narcotic lv.45
Bronzong - Hovercraft lv.40

Trying to get them all to lv.50 for the elites.

Dig-kun
4th October 2008, 2:07 PM
I´m breeding Ralts
I have already gotten around 80 Ralts
=P

I´m after a good IV in SP.ATT, SP.DEF and HP

=D
I think this breeding I got now will be great
=D

Pokelight_Admin
4th October 2008, 3:44 PM
The game is getting pretty boring. I am going to work on a new team, I guess.

Draknir
4th October 2008, 4:51 PM
Both Diamond AND Pearl: Just finding pokemon to send to my Platinum. Also collecting Shards to send to my Platinum.
Diamond: Trying to dig up a Skull Fossil.
Pearl: Still EV training my Electivire. Now I am just training her.

Saberu
4th October 2008, 6:19 PM
I'm putting together a team of starters. Two water, two fire, and two grass.
So far I have empoleon, squirtle, blaziken, charmander, venusaur, and grovyle.
I'm not sure if I'll let the grovyle evolve. I like her as she is right now.
I had an extra Exp. Share on Emerald, so I migrated it. Now I can train squirtle and charmander at the same time.
I wish I had a Johto starter on my team, but I can't replace charizard. I don't have a totodile, either. I don't want to replace any of my grass starters. So, I guess I'm stuck in that sense.
Now, to test out this team...

swampert14
4th October 2008, 6:28 PM
finally finished lotad breeding final results are (iv's by the way listed hp/att/def/sp att/sp def/speed) 29/11/31/31/31/31 with egg move leech seed

Saberu
4th October 2008, 8:30 PM
I made a different team that is 2/3 steel. (well, I'm using two of one species, but still...)
I managed to capture a beldum yesterday. It was so hard that I migrated a masterball to use on it. Now everyone is going to think my metagross is hacked. *sigh*
It was adamant natured and had pokerus. The pokerus, however, cured itself overnight. *double sigh*
I'm training my new metagross in Stark Mountain. It could not be going more slowly. Psychic, meteor mash, take down, cut. It's the same thing over and over again.
My spheal finally caught pokerus. It took so long.. x_0
I taught one smeargle spacial rend and another roar of time. I find that amusing.

bmcqueen1118
4th October 2008, 8:38 PM
i just recently caught a female shiny snowrunt and male shiny ralts. I was so happy that i got these genders! the ralts is adamant making it even better!

goliath_unit
4th October 2008, 8:39 PM
Well, i was getting some water pokemon through fishing, and got a finneon, lumineon, chinchou, seaking and octillery. i then decided to level up chinchou since lanturn is one of my favourites. it also had a modest nature, so that worked out too. so, i was fishing in twinleaf town to level him up, and then i encountered a red gyrados, my first shiny in three years (i found a shiny wingull in emerald), and caught it! i also got a cresselia when i was randomly ev training a meowth :D, and tried catching giratina, but failed. ill catch him later.

bmcqueen1118
4th October 2008, 8:45 PM
I was so mad! I was training my houndoom and and i met a shiny geodude! I got it down to like red and it selfdestructed!

Manix
5th October 2008, 12:53 PM
Restarted Diamond. Again. Bred a Plusle and a Minun in Pearl, and traded them over as eggs. Passed on Thunder,Thunderbolt, and Grass Knot to both of them. Training them at the moment. Roark is so stuffed.

The team:
Plusle Lv4
Minun Lv4

golduck#1
5th October 2008, 1:00 PM
started ev training my shiny timid jolteon and i am nearly finished. soon to ev train my shiny heracross and gyrados to battle tsp (theshadowprojekt)

FireHead Hank
5th October 2008, 5:23 PM
FINALLY! After ages of breeding, I finally got the Gligar I wanted!

;207; - #207 (Impish) (M) Sand Veil
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: x
SpD: 22
Speed: 31

It's my first quadruple-flawless Pokemon and I'm so proud of myself. There were lots of times I wanted to give up but fortunately I didnt. I know there are some flawless IVed Gligars on smogon, but I didnt have anything to trade anyway. And it feels really good when work pays off:)

I'm not sure yet about the nickname. Currently I'm EV training him in HP. I'm so happy:)

zapdragon14
5th October 2008, 7:11 PM
^^^^Nice going. I finally trained my team on pearl to level 50, so now I'm going through the elites, currently at bertha...

Saberu
5th October 2008, 7:11 PM
I decided to try Smogon's recommendation for zangoose. (sword dance one) I bred a relaxed zangoose with my jolly everstone ditto. That ditto came to me by luck, before I even knew what natures meant. I hatched a jolly female zangoose on my first try! I thought I'd be breeding for hours. (not to mention expenses.)

I named her Zeka. (zee-kä or zeh-kä) I hope that name doesn't mean anything in a language that already exists.

I've been EVing her in attack. I maxed out EVs before I knew I was halfway done. Now I think she's level 20 and her attack exceeds her hit points.

I looked up "Zeka" and I think it does mean something. Oh well. I'm not re-naming her.

Did I mention I gave Zeka Pokérus? That helped a lot. Now I'm off to give her 4 EVs in defense. Then it's on to speed. I still need TM shadow claw, though.

Dig-kun
5th October 2008, 7:16 PM
I´m breeding Ralts again
Trying to make the son/daughter inherit the mother´s HP IV and the father SAT and SDE
=D
It´s kinda hard, cuz I still wanna a Modest one
So, it has to be a Modest, inherit mother HP IV, and father SAT and SDE IV

I have to be patience

FireHead Hank
5th October 2008, 8:19 PM
Finished EV training my awesome Gligar in HP.

I gave him the nickname "Mike", inspired by the character "Stuntman Mike" of the movie "Death Proof".

Currently EV training Mike in Def.

diddykong
5th October 2008, 10:19 PM
I've been training my Zigzagoon to Lv. 100 without evolving it (whenever I do Pickup always gets switched out for Gluttony) so I can easily pick up stuff, most of all the evolution item to obtain Gallade (I don't have Wi-Fi and I sold my stones the game gave me). I also returned to my old pre-league team and continued training them.

swampert14
5th October 2008, 11:10 PM
still breeding for a 30+/x/31/31/31/30+ blastoise for my smogon trade thread

swampert14
5th October 2008, 11:10 PM
still breeding for a 30+/x/31/31/31/30+ blastoise for my smogon trade thread

FireHead Hank
5th October 2008, 11:16 PM
Mike is now fully EV trained. Gonna take him to the Elite4, so he'll get his picture taken as a Gligar in the hall of fame. After that, I'm gonna evolve him. He's currently on lv. 40.

Cherry Espeon
6th October 2008, 2:03 AM
PROGRESS:
Been in sort of a slump lately. Still only have one badge, I need to do something about it. Actually, right now, I'm going to head into Eterna and see what I have to do there first.

TEAM:
Prinplup
Staravia
Combee

TO DO:
Plan out some sort of team and start catching other Pokemon.

Cherry Espeon
6th October 2008, 2:08 AM
PROGRESS:
Been in sort of a slump lately. Still only have one badge, I need to do something about it. Actually, right now, I'm going to head into Eterna and see what I have to do there first.

TEAM:
Prinplup
Staravia
Combee

TO DO:
Plan out some sort of team and start catching other Pokemon.

King Edwin
6th October 2008, 4:19 AM
Im gonna repeatedly beat up the E4 to get all my ingame pokes to 100 cause im bored and im considering making a UU competitive batling team even though i dont have wifi im doing it just for the heck of it.

EDIT:Rank up!

Dig-kun
6th October 2008, 4:36 AM
I´m calcualting my Ralts IVs, looking for a awesome Ralts IVs
I´m looking for a Modest one

So, I was calculating and found one with 31 IVs at SAT/SDE and SPD and 28 at HP
But it´s lonely
I´m gonna cry
T-T

Willow's Tara
6th October 2008, 8:12 AM
Well lets see:
Trained Vulpix and tried to get him to lv34, the same level as a Growlithe I have so I can train them together.
Trained a Rapidash just for the fun of it, also hatched a Rotom because I was going to help someone with thier dex but they didn't need it.
And today I traded a Lugia for a Latios to give to somebody so they have it in thier dex, also recieved alv 100 Glaceon for a Lugia over the GTS. And a lv75 Flareon for a Lugia, the Flareon I got had like 14 Ribbons including some contest ones, her beauty was maxed out too. (I think it's an XD Flareon too)

FireHead Hank
6th October 2008, 7:36 PM
I realised that the only way you can get the Gligar evolution-item is through the Battle Park. I need to collect 48 Battle Points. Unfortunately I dont have a real Battle Tower team yet, that's why it's not gonna be easy. So I'm currently in the Battle Tower with Gligar, Skuntank and Empoleon.

Oh and I've changed Gligars nickname from "Mike" to "Stuntman". It sounds way cooler. The character limit is too short for "Stuntman Mike", which is a shame.

Cosmar
6th October 2008, 8:14 PM
Been a while since I posted here...

Main Pearl: EV'd a Kyogre, a Latias, a Latios, a Regice, and a Garchomp. Raised the Latis and Kyogre (as well as an Umbreon) to Level 100. Also obtained all the Power Items (Power Anklet, etc.) from the Battle Tower.

It's kinda funny that Garchomp became Uber shortly after I finished EV'ing him, though...Anyhow, currently leveling Regice to Level 100. He's Level 79 ATM. I'm thinking of EV'ing (some of) the Pokémon I have now and raising them to Level 100.

Second Pearl: Finally got around to beating the E4. Traded some stuff to my main Pearl. Also caught Cresselia and Mesprit (I SR'd after) to check their Natures/IVs so I could decide whether or not I could get something good for them (I don't really like Cresselia + I already have two Mesprit on my main Pearl, so yeah). Mesprit's Docile...And Cresselia is Bold but has bad IVs, so I don't think they're worth bothering with.

;491;

johny2hai
6th October 2008, 9:35 PM
well i just got my first UU team done. I keep trying to get a 100 streak in the battle tower :@ but i cannot the farthest i got was to the second palmer with regigagas, cressila, and heatran. i thought of this cool idea of completing your dex. but i failed :( now im testing my uu team.

GarchompHata
7th October 2008, 3:14 AM
Meh. Breeding Bellsprout for an effing awesome Victrebel. I got a good one. Here's the IV's-

Atk-30 Def-23 SpA-4 Spdef-13 Spe-27 Hp-22

A little disappointed in the speed, but 4 pts wont matter much.

Next project you ask? DDLapras.

I may just start a DDKingdra first...Oh, decisions, decisions, decisions!

On Shoddy I raised my record by 50 points!

With hate & spite

~GarchompHata

Shiny qwilfish of doom
7th October 2008, 2:20 PM
trying to get an ice ball mudkip.
searching for cherubi and munchlax on the trees,so far,the results are poor.
hatched a decently natured magnemite that had evolved.
i have collected all wormadam forms.
gained acsess to the ribbon syndacate and already bought the first 2 ribbons.
slathered some honey on trees.will check back at 6:00PM.

Cosmar
7th October 2008, 5:19 PM
Main Pearl: Checked the Lottery, got nothing. Currently leveling up Regice, he's Level 88 89 at the moment. Going to aim for Level 90 for now, that's if I can get Fisherman Alec (the guy with the two Gyarados) to battle me...Might trade my Garchomp to my other Pearl so I can raise him to Level 100 there. Thinking of EV-training my Mew or my Jirachi once Regice is Level 100...

Second Pearl: Nothing yet...I might catch some good-Natured Legendaries once Regice reaches Level 100 (before I EV-train something else, that is), though. Thinking of keeping this save file (for a while) so I can trade eggs from my main game to it, then trade 'em back once they've hatched so I can get boosted EXP.

;491;

Aesir22
7th October 2008, 7:11 PM
Pearl:
traded shiny sandshrew for a sacred ash.
Migrated 6 pokemon from my emerald game for the items..

Diamond:
Stil SRing for shiny cresselia..no luck yet

Knatnuks~Skuntank
8th October 2008, 1:31 AM
Just Finished Ev training my togekiss.
Now I'm going to honey up every tree in hope of a munchlax.
In the meantime I'm going to try for a nice bagon.

FireHead Hank
8th October 2008, 8:54 PM
Finally got the Razor Fang and evolved Gligar into Gliscor. Such an awesome Pokemon.

I'm already thinking about my next breeding project, even though the Gligar Project was very exhausting and took me like 5 or so months. But hey, I'm a Pokemon Breeder, that's what I do and what I like. I consider three Pokemon for the project, so first I gotta decide which one it is going to be.

Currently I'm at the battle tower with Gliscor, Arcanine and Empoleon. Gliscor is taking physical hits like a champ.

Blazing Charmander
8th October 2008, 10:19 PM
I've gotten pretty bored since completing my second ever Diamond file a couple of months back. On my file, i've beaten the Elite Four, done some of the the post-E4 activities and cleared some of Battle Island. However, at some point, I plan to defeat the rest of the trainers on the Island and partake in the Stark Mountain sidequest.

Meanwhile, i'm contemplating putting together a Battle Tower team for the first time. I was going to on my first file, but decided to start a new file. However, i'm now prepared to carry out my ambition. Currently, I have a Brave shiny Ralts who I am EV training towards being a healthy Shiny Gallade :D. The rest of my team is undecided as of yet.

CaptainCombusken
8th October 2008, 10:33 PM
I recently started chaining. I'm having really not much success and it's bugging me a bit. I wish that there would be a Minun swarm because I really want a shiny minun. Also I really want a shiny shinx. I completed the league and I'm doing well with the national dex. Hurrah!

WynautQueen
8th October 2008, 10:47 PM
I finally caved and bought Pokemon Diamond to go with my Pearl game. I started off with a modest Piplup, and I've caught the standard Bidoof, Starly and Shinx. I did think about a scramble or a monotype, but I think I'll just play through. This is mainly just because I've been wanting to play D/P again from the start, and also so I can get the legendaries, possibly SRing.

Anyway, I'm in Jubilife, and here's my team:

Piston (Piplup)
Whitney (Shinx)
Solis (Starly)
Chipper (Bidoof)

I'm going to make some more catches, and then level for a bit.

Sir Marly
8th October 2008, 11:13 PM
Diamond: I've decided to try my hand at breeding. My brother keeps saying "d00d ure ivs liek suckorz u got 2 br33d 4 teh right 1s LAWL"
D: I'm going for a Pikachu

Pearl: Scramble Challenge D:

Cosmar
8th October 2008, 11:59 PM
Main Pearl: Checked the Lottery, got a PP Up. Bred a Phione 'cause I just felt like it for some reason. Released some unwanted Pokémon to free up space in my PC.

Second Pearl: Currently SR'ing for good Legendaries...I'm having bad luck ATM, since I either get an unwanted Nature, or a wanted Nature with poor IVs... *sighs* -_- I wish there was an option to release party Pokémon without going to the PC (as long as they don't know HMs), 'cause I forgot to dump one of my Pokémon in the PC beforehand... *headdesk*

;491;

Knatnuks~Skuntank
9th October 2008, 12:05 AM
Just radared a a nice quiet larvitar with the IVs of:
24/26/24/29/24/16
The speed isn't too great but it will manage
Now I'm heading under ground for a root fossil in an attempt to get a careful lileep with nice stats

Knatnuks~Skuntank
9th October 2008, 12:07 AM
Just radared a a nice quiet larvitar with the IVs of:
24/26/24/29/24/16
The speed isn't too great but it will manage
Now I'm heading under ground for a root fossil in an attempt to get a careful lileep with nice stats

Heliotrope
9th October 2008, 12:25 AM
In Pearl today I finally got around to EV-training my shiny Sceptile; she actually has rather nice IV's. :)

Shiny Sceptile
Hasty natured
HP: 23
Att: 26
Def: 30
SpA: 6
SpD: 14
Speed: 23

And now I'm continuing to breed for a shiny Chimchar. I've hatched 3290 non-shiny ones so far. Please appear soon. @_@

DeadpoolKillsU
9th October 2008, 1:30 AM
Going through the BT to get the Power item that boosts Special Attack.

VTUSH
9th October 2008, 6:28 AM
well i started a breeding project for an adamnet aipom. after a day i had bred my adament aipom with quite decent ivs 31/28/9/14/31/31. I EV trained it, and now just leveling up it to lv50 for the battle tower. It is now an ambipom witrh technition ^_^ i was praying that it wouldn't get pickup. It has double slap, fake out, u turn and aerial ace and it holds silk scarf which is very nice. Can't wait to use it in the battle tower.

aerisLana
9th October 2008, 11:42 AM
*sigh* Finally, I got a new DS & I can play my Pokemon Diamond again. =P

'Just made some name changes in some of my Pokemon. Luckily, my Luxray already reached lv. 100, making it my 7th lv. 100. I might focus on Vaporeon this time, or maybe not 'cuz I might level my Glaceon first. I'm also planning to evolve my Porygon, Scyther and Dusclops after I organize some game-related things.

burgaz62
9th October 2008, 12:39 PM
i decided to restart my pearl version, so i chose chimchar, and sent over a gible egg and a larvitar egg and im training to fight Roark.

On diamond i've just finished trainging my porygon-z.

Manix
9th October 2008, 12:56 PM
Diamond:

Just another day. Caught a Budew, called it Kylie, and started training it. The other two are getting their fair share of training.

Teh team:
Manix (Plusle) Lv10
Riz (Minun) Lv11
Kylie (Budew) Lv8

Manix has Hidden Power Flying. It can hit Grass types easier now.
Others to be added to the team:
Yonowaru (Murkrow/Honchkrow)
Sunraichu (Aipom/Ambipom)
Mel-Girl (Finneon/Lumineon)

Pearl: Breeding female Snorunt with Timid, to evolve into Froslass. Other than that, not that much has happened.

Sir Marly
10th October 2008, 12:53 AM
DiamondI was practicing chaining once again. I got two decent Gligars. Afterward, I started to hatch some eggs that were in my box. I got an Adamant Tyrouge and a Timid Eevee(Jolteon now). Gonna train the Jolteon then move on to EV training it.

Pearl : Scramble Challenge still

BoredGamer
10th October 2008, 12:56 AM
*sigh* Finally, I got a new DS & I can play my Pokemon Diamond again. =P

'Just made some name changes in some of my Pokemon. Luckily, my Luxray already reached lv. 100, making it my 7th lv. 100. I might focus on Vaporeon this time, or maybe not 'cuz I might level my Glaceon first. I'm also planning to evolve my Porygon, Scyther and Dusclops after I organize some game-related things.

Why did you get a new DS when the new DSi is coming out like 1 month later in china? (Unless you didn't want it)

Chaoscrippler
10th October 2008, 1:54 AM
Diamond: Battle Tower like usual.

aerisLana
10th October 2008, 10:12 AM
Why did you get a new DS when the new DSi is coming out like 1 month later in china? (Unless you didn't want it)

Nah, I don't feel like buying the DSi. You can't play GBA games there anymore, so yeah, I won't buy it. =P

Anyway, back to topic. I recently had a trade with a friend of mine this morning, and I traded my Bagon to him since he needed one. I also made some evolutions using my broken DS (a.k.a. the DS I broke & the reason why I bought a new one xD), and evolved some Pokemon during the process, like my Porygon-Z & Dusknoir.

I'm planning to train both my Infernape & Torterra, but I'll have to leech them for now, since they're still low-leveled.

Saberu
10th October 2008, 9:06 PM
I hatched a future gabite and gave it pokerus. I don't like garchomp, you see. Nor do I like pinsir. ;127; *shudder*
Relicanth scares me more, though... for some odd reason. ;369;

Now I'm E.V. training my female torchic. I need to give her pokerus, too. I want a special kind of blaziken. Sky uppercut+brave bird+blaze kick. The ultimate combination.

The Pokémon in my signature are metagross and chimchar, in case you're wondering.

Chimecho3000
11th October 2008, 11:44 AM
- Finally caught a Modest Unown O with HP Psychic!!!!!
- Battled my rival, Heatran is now Lv92.
- Breeding for Modest Magbys with HP Electric.
- Linoone picked up an Earthquake TM a few days ago, first one it has picked up. Yesterday it picked up a Leftovers (damn, would rather have more EQ TMs). That's the third one it has picked up.

aerisLana
11th October 2008, 2:36 PM
I've been training my Infernape lately, and it's on level 51 as of now. I'm also currently leveling my team, but I' more focused to Infernape this time due to lack of Fire types in my team. I'm also trying to level my lv. 90 Salamence, and it could be my next lv. 100 Pokemon. Also, I evolved Scyther & Seadra this afternoon.

Still waiting for Pachirisu to pick up a Dawn Stone, but I think I should get the Dawn Stone in my other Diamond instead, since I haven't played it yet.

GarchompHata
11th October 2008, 5:19 PM
Hey, chimeecho3000, why not just give it a Thunderbolt tm?

Meh, I EV trained a modest Magmortar. Its PKTOPIA, yes, but 31 Ivs in speed and Spa makes up for it. I tested a ScarfMortar revenger on shoddy, and it was pretty good.

I'll also ev my 31 speed Jolteon today. Tomorrow I'll tackle Rayquaza. Maybe.

~ GarchompHata

Saberu
11th October 2008, 7:02 PM
I just received my infernape from the GTS, as described here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=8768734#post8768734). I had wanted one for a while, but was feeling lazy.
I'm trying the battling combination of blaziken and infernape. I love it. Together, we will conquer all of Sinnoh! [maniacal laughter] I never knew they would be so good together.
It's weird, though, that infernape out-speeds blaziken even if my blaziken is twenty-two levels higher. Hm... maybe blaziken isn't a good one for speed?
I replaced infernape's flame wheel with aerial ace. I might get rid of flare blitz or fire blast, but I'm leaving them for now.
Oh, and I managed to find a heart scale. The heart scale magnet is now desperate for heart scales... :( I used to have at least seven with me - what happened to them?

Knatnuks~Skuntank
11th October 2008, 11:38 PM
Just chained a nice timid abra
22/2/22/30/27/22
Not sure what i will do next, probably will just go to the great marsh and get a yanma.

Chimecho3000
12th October 2008, 4:23 AM
Hey, chimeecho3000, why not just give it a Thunderbolt tm?

~ GarchompHata

It's for Magmar. I'm making an NFE team to battle against a friend.

Still currently breeding the stupid Magbys. Haven't gotten a single Electric one yet. Have gotten quite a few Grass and Ice ones though, but I'm going to keep going for Electric.

Maniac Storm
12th October 2008, 5:18 AM
I restarted my Diamond last week and now I'm up to the Spear Pillar but I'm trying to make my Pokemon stronger so I get to beat Cyrus and get myself a Dialga! :3

ZodiacT42
12th October 2008, 6:54 AM
Just learned how to Chain today, yes I know that's sad. Trying to hopefully get a shiny Adamant Larvitar, but I won't have enough patience. Gonna slowly build up my Battle tower team with Tyranitar, Metagross and somebody else.

ZodiacT42
12th October 2008, 6:55 AM
Just learned how to Chain today, yes I know that's sad. Trying to hopefully get a shiny Adamant Larvitar, but I won't have enough patience. Gonna slowly build up my Battle tower team with Tyranitar, Metagross and somebody else.

golduck#1
12th October 2008, 6:58 AM
i ev trained my shiyn lonely gyrados, shiny mild raiko bold cresslia and modest yanmega. felt pretty happy. also picked some berrys and planted some

Zhanton
12th October 2008, 7:02 AM
I've been trying to chain lately. But my highest chain is 17 Starly. Yay me! My swarm today is Electrike. I'm waiting for a decent swarm, such as Swinub.

I'm also trying to train up my Flygon, Rhyperior and Houndoom. Flygon's at 67, Rhyperior at 75 and Houndoom at 63. Any tips?

GeminiDragon
12th October 2008, 7:02 AM
trying to breed a adamant swinub so that i can use mamoswine for the battle tower

Manix
12th October 2008, 7:24 AM
Diamond: Just more fun. Kylie went and ripped apart Roark. Caught the HM Slave 1, and now training Manix and Riz. Outside Valley Windworks, also hunting down an Aipom on Honey Trees. Not intending to train HM Slave 1.

Teh team:
Manix (Plusle) Lv13
Riz (Minun) Lv13
Kylie (Budew) Lv17
HM Slave 1 (Bidoof) Lv4

Dig-kun
12th October 2008, 4:11 PM
I think I found my Ralts with nice IVs
I´m calculating damage on lv.100 right now

Gotta start to EV it 2day
(At least I intend to)

Bidoofawarness
12th October 2008, 4:18 PM
Diamond...
I finished Ev training my Drifblim and Hippowdon for my Team

Pearl...
I'm doing a Mono Type Challenge and my type is Dark, Only at the first gym right now though.

Saberu
12th October 2008, 7:41 PM
I hatched three spheal. Two were naughty and one was quirky. I decided to train the quirky one. I found out her IVs: 31/8/12/26/17/0. Her best stats are the ones I want to be the best. I really couldn't be more satisfied with this one.
I named her Hana. Please don't ask why.
She'll be the second spheal I raise to be a walrein. I'm going to max out HP now.

-BJ-
13th October 2008, 1:25 AM
I got up this morning and decided to randomly check the lottery.

"Oh my goodness! All 5 digits match! This is just so incredible!"

Yeah, I got a Master Ball, thanks to some random Staravia I got in a trade a long time ago. I have nothing to use it on, except for maybe a random, rare shiny that might run away (and I never find shinies). Then I randomly strolled into Amity Square, and after my first 200 steps, my Pachirisu ran across a Thick Mushroom, the rarest item it can get, and something I'd been after for a while. So I had a pretty lucky day, yep.

Sir Marly
13th October 2008, 3:13 AM
I had an alright day for once.
Went through the battle tower with Gliscor, Scizor, and Espeon.
Gliscor took most of the attacks and if he fainted I'd send out Espeon to clean up. Saving up money to get Ice-Beam.

Dig-kun
13th October 2008, 5:16 AM
I started to EV train my Ralts
I used vitamins to all the ones I wanted
So, started defeating Bidoofs

Gonna trade for its TM
and after gotta defeat Ghastlies
=D

Zhanton
13th October 2008, 6:22 AM
Still trying to level up my Pokemon. Tried to chain my swarm, which was Skitty, but it didn't go too well. I thinking of taking the Monotype Challenge or the Scramble Challenge on Pearl.

VTUSH
13th October 2008, 8:28 AM
bred 22 machops and i got 6 adament ones with the no guard ability, they were also bred with the egg moves ice punch and fire punch. I then checked their ivs and it turns out none of them had flawless ivs except one had flawless speed. Ill continue the breeding someother time while i focus on Azelf soft resseting which i haven't done in weeks. Really looking forward to sring -_-
Also went onto the GTS to get some good ived pokes, mainly trying for cresselia, ended getting a shiny one but it is pretty crap so might trade it again.

Adeku
13th October 2008, 8:37 AM
I bred an adamant Buizel with flawless atk ivs 30 hp,ivs,and 27speed ivs.
Also I ev trained it and its now a powerful Choice Bander Floatzel.

I'm currently going to ev train my shiny impish Hippopatas with 3 flawless ivs in hp,def,and speed. Then when its done im going to breed it with a Miltank and try to pass those ivs on to a Miltank.

golduck#1
13th October 2008, 8:41 AM
i started ev training my adamant shiyn heracross. and i was using megahorn and machop ( only move i had) and i hit 3 times in a row and missed the next 6 i was laughign so much. then i decided to ev train my shiyn bold togekiss and shiyn mild heatran.

Mrpuc
13th October 2008, 7:51 PM
who knows how to get an evee in diamond... after national dex, its annoyin me.

CaptainCombusken
13th October 2008, 8:37 PM
I think you can get them in the trophy garden...

Knatnuks~Skuntank
13th October 2008, 8:59 PM
Finally got around to ev training my quiet larvitar, but i got bored so i caught mesprit.
Then i organized my boxes.
I just need to wait a few more hours and then i will transfer some pokemon from emerald.

Edit: and i started hatching for an impish gligar

Saberu
13th October 2008, 9:26 PM
I've been training the former HM slave prinplup I found on the GTS.
Except now he knows only one move. =/
I think I'll breed for a docile male ralts. I wish gallade could be female...
I already have a male kirlia, but it was chosen specifically for gardevoir. (he's modest..)
I like the neutral natures better than all the others. That way, you don't have to worry about stats getting lowered.
Anyway, I used the GTS to evolve my porygon. A quirky porygon-z would be hilarious, I think. It's already quirky enough.

Blazing Charmander
13th October 2008, 9:50 PM
I've been switching between EV training two teams in Emerald and Diamond. In Diamond, i've been EV training my Shiny Ralts in Attack against Shinx on Route 202. There's still some way to go with it, but amongst all the wild encounters during training, I was rewarded by an encounter with a Shiny Starly. It completely caught me off-guard as my mind was completely geared towards training Ralts, but it was very welcome as that makes my first random encounter shiny in Diamond (although I have a few chained ones lol).

I'll be continuing EV training Ralts, and then i'll shift my mind towards thinking of who my other team members should be.

Saberu
13th October 2008, 11:08 PM
I hatched countless ralts in search of my docile male.
Steps - nature gender; ability
5527 - docile female;sync
6037 - lax male; trace
7312 - modest female; sync
7822 - rash male; sync
So, I hatched some more. On the second to last one, it was finally a docile male. *phew.*
I've been EV'ing him in attack. It is so hard to EV-train a ralts in attack. Either that or his attack IV is zero. I'm finally able to evolve him into gallade, so hopefully his attack will turn out better.
I'm thinking to evolve the modest female into gardevoir. My gardevoir/gallade combination will be unstoppable.

Sir Marly
14th October 2008, 3:41 AM
Lazy day today =/
Transferred a Naive Pikachu from Emerald. Currently EV training it.
Caught a Pachirisu for pick-up

WynautQueen
14th October 2008, 4:50 AM
Let's see... in Diamond, I caught a female Combee that I'm having hold the Exp. Share, and I had a pretty epic battle with Team Galactic in Eterna. I'm just trying to decide which Pokemon I want to keep leveling up, and strike a balance between getting through the game expediently and also being relatively complete, which shouldn't matter seeing as I've been fairly thorough in my Pearl game, but... meh. Just got down the bike trail, and I'll be continuing on tomorrow morning.

Knatnuks~Skuntank
15th October 2008, 3:11 AM
I hatched two impish gligars so far haven't checked their IVs yet. I plan on finishing my larvitar's ev training today, lol, still on him.

Sir Marly
15th October 2008, 4:49 AM
Chained an Adamant Tyrouge with nearly flawless attack IVs evolving it into Hitmontop. =3
Made another attempt at Shiny Pikachu ;o; Nothing broke the chain at 13 because of Kricketune.

Shadow Tepi 8
15th October 2008, 1:31 PM
Today I continued training my Ninjask-level 58 last time i checked. Still have a long way to go. Been training at Elite Four. Also been SRing for Shiny Aerodactyl and chaining for Absol.

Machiki
15th October 2008, 1:37 PM
I PokeSaved a good UU team XD

darigandevil
15th October 2008, 4:51 PM
i started playing pokemon pearl yesterday again =] its been a while lol

ive never been able to do a sucessful chain, never lol. my highest used to be 22 electrike lol and i never caught a shiny before =]

so yesterday i tried to chain my swarm which was phanphy and i got a 44 chain and 3 shinies =] woop woop

Aesir22
15th October 2008, 8:19 PM
Diamond:
Did 30 SRs for a shiny Cresselia today at work...but no luck.

Pearl:
After weeks of only SR on diamond, I started chaining again.
Currently chaining random pokemon on diffrent routes, no target pokemon.
The current chain is a banette chain at 5.

Aurora Valor
15th October 2008, 8:44 PM
Wow first post-count related post on sppf.
Anyway ontopic now: Recently I've beaten Byron and Candice, evolved my Hippopotas (yes i like restarting), and been to the Undergorund where i found the usual load of heart scales etcetera. I've also done the daily stuff, won nothing as usual. Thing was, the Solaceon guy wanted me to show a Prinplup, but i have a male Empoleon, no Wi-Fi, and no access to Ditto yet...

Sir Marly
15th October 2008, 9:10 PM
Restarted Pearl.
Traded over a Mime Jr. Egg.
Owned Roark with her.
Owned Team Galactic with her.
Then she evolved in Eterna Forest.
Owned Gardenia with her.
Currently in the Galactic building training a Bidoof for my team.

Current team:
Ms. Mime lv 22
Bidoof lv 11

Manix
15th October 2008, 9:58 PM
Diamond:
Just waiting at Honey Trees now. Trying to get Aipom before finishing Valley Windworks. Not so sucessful at the moment. Also have been training Manix some more.

Teh team:
Manix (Plusle) Lv17
Riz (Minun) Lv13
Kylie (Budew) Lv18

Dig-kun
15th October 2008, 11:13 PM
I´m EV training my Gardevoir
=D
It´s really nice
Just missing 15 EVs and the battery´s read
¬¬
I´ll recharge it while I take a bath

I´m battling at the moment with Collector Ivan (route 221)
Has 3 hippopotas
=P

Blazios
15th October 2008, 11:20 PM
Let's see... I started playing again, then found out from the Journal that it had been exactly 2 months since I last played. I EV trained a Timid Charizard, aptly named BURNiNATOR. I also EV trained a Timid Gengar with good Special Attack and Speed IVs. I think I'll EV train Mimien next, as it's always Timid and has set IVs, which are always good. Maybe as a Mini-Alakazam.

aerisLana
16th October 2008, 8:51 AM
Diamond: I got a little confused in who am I going to level, because there are already a lot of Pokemon in my 'to-level' list. O_O Anyway, I'm currently leveling the Infernape I got from my Pearl [English], and also a bunch of Pokemon, like Porygon-Z and Togekiss. Still thinking of a good movepool for Togekiss and for Porygon-Z.

Pearl: Started a fresh new game, but this time, I used a male character. I chose Chimchar again from the start, and I'm currently in Eterna Forest & headed to Eterna City.

PokemonTom
16th October 2008, 11:45 AM
Well this is kind of related to multiple pokemon games, but in effort to try and 'catch em all' I repurchased FireRed and Emerald because I'd given them away, but I found out today that they were bootleg/fake/trash (which is apparently really common in pokemon, so be careful). I bought them from Sebronco.com and after doing some searching, they've actually had a lot of problems including trademark infringement, etc...So never shop from them, you will get illegal copies that aren't compatible with the legit copies of pokemon among other issues..

Basically I wanted those two games to be able to catch the 'dual-slot' only pokemon from those versions and get the G/S/C Starters as well. Basically $40 wasted with no hope for a redemption: lesson learned, moving forward.

Now I'm going to have to figure out how to trade over the internet, although I doubt I will ever be able to get anything of worth to get anything I need to fill my pokedex. Ah well...hopefully I can find legit copies of FireRed/Emerald someday. :'(

Shadow Tepi 8
16th October 2008, 12:38 PM
Continued training my Ninjask
Started to get back into the contest spirit
Started planting berries-been like half a year since i last planted berries
Started to breed my Togetic to get a Togekiss

Sir Marly
16th October 2008, 1:33 PM
Abandoned Bidoof.
Beat Jupiter with Ms. Mime and Monferno.
Saved retard Kiera's buneary.
Met my mother in the contest hall.
Beat rival.
Left and in Solceon.
Current team:
Ms. Mime lv 23
Monferno lv18

Aurora Valor
16th October 2008, 10:46 PM
Well today's happenings are quite a lot. First of all, I did the daily stuff with nothing special. Then, i pwnt Team Galactic and knocked Cyrus off of Mt. Coronet. After that, my Hippowdon took on Dialga by himself, resulting in a free capture. Then I decided to train my team up to level 55, and I've already done that with Staraptor. I did some more training, but forgot to save. I also went to the Underground, where I found the following stuff:
Yellow Shard x3
Meadow Plate x1
Green Shard x2
Hard Stone x1
Heart Scale x1
Smooth Rock x1
Moon Stone x1
Skull Fossil x1
So that's about it for today.

Phendrona
16th October 2008, 11:31 PM
I restarted my game a few minutes ago
I chose Piplup

Sapphire Phoenix
17th October 2008, 3:05 AM
Well, I finally ev trained my Rhyhorn and evolved it into Rhydon. I started ev'ing my Ralts, but for some reason my game froze :/. Well... I then decided I wanted to own one of every pokemon so I went on a major breeding spree. I have over thirty eggs to hatch, and over twenty more pokemon to breed >.<

And I'm working on getting my old Crystal team in Diamond. I already have my Shiny Gyarados, Shiny Smoochum (for Jynx), and a Female Cyndaquil (for Typhosion). I just need a female Pidgey, female Houndour, and Suicune :/

jiang
17th October 2008, 8:45 AM
Diamond: I won PP ups these past few days. And then won an EXp share again yesterday. Today I got another PP up.

I am picking up where I left training my pokes. Now, training feraligatr and swampert.

Pearl. also been winning a lot of PP ups. SRing for a shiny drifloon...down to 23 SRs so far.

Chimecho3000
17th October 2008, 12:57 PM
Arggghhhhhhhh!!! My Cresselia holding a Lansat Berry just vanished! The last time I checked it was like an hour ago!

I just tried putting another Pokemon up, and after waiting for a while, it just says "communication error..." and it won't be put up.

=\

EDIT: Whoops posted in wrong topic. Oh well, my Cresselia is back on GTS. Phew.

Capi
17th October 2008, 2:38 PM
I caught Cresselia yesterday. <3 I'm glad I did, the little bugger kept on moving everywhere. Eh, I beat the Elite Four again to get some money, to buy TM's and that. Right now I'm focusing on catching Heatran. I hope it's easy to catch. >>

Saberu
17th October 2008, 4:21 PM
I've been leveling up my totodile in Stark Mountain with EXP. Share. He's now a feraligatr. How is feraligatr pronounced, anyway?
Stark Mountain is my favorite place to level up. It's easy with a level 100 water type and Exp. Share, of which I cloned several to migrate.
I'm training my level 5 team for the baby league. It's hard to get them to only level five.
I got a female, level 100, Japanese blastoise from the GTS. I'm using her to train my feraligatr, as mentioned earlier.

Sapphire Phoenix
17th October 2008, 5:52 PM
I'm still trying to get one of every pokemon. I have few pokemon left to breed, but over 60 eggs to hatch :/

Luckly, today's swarm was Pidgey so I caught one. It saved me the trouble of breeding for a female one. Now I just need a Female Houndour and Suicune in order to have a exact copy of my old Crystal team :D

Juuchan17
17th October 2008, 6:18 PM
Wow, it's been a long while since I last updated on here . . . Here's a quick sum-up:

Toph - PKMN Diamond
Time: 731:42
Pokedex: 445/492

- Feebas Search: After breeding my first Milotic (Fino) to get a female Feebas, I gave up on breeding one. Instead, I spent a day or two with my other male Milotic (Mikuri) in Mt. Coronet until I finally found a spot! (Yesh, I did it.) Ended up catching two nice female Feebas that day - one with a taste for dry Poffins. YAY. - Mission is a SUCCESS.

- Elite Four Eevee Update: Still working on it. So far I have my Leafeon (Hyouta - male) ready. Currently working with Glaceon (Onyx - male) and Flareon (Tovah - female), but I plan to complete this prior to end of year. WHEE.

- Breeding Season: Thanks to breeding, I've gotten a female Bagon (Clare) and another on the way, plus a male Slakoth (Senri). I've been bored, can't you tell?

- Shiny Get?: None as of yet, but I'm searching for either Shiny Eevee or any Shiny I can run into. (Heck, my only Shiny on Diamond is my Altaria from Ruby . . . that is so crappy, but I LUV him so much.) I think I'll aim for a Shiny Feebas at the least. Wish me luck!

- Trades/Battles: Met a friend of mine for a free battle. I lost, but I could I win vs. nearly all LV. 100s? Other than that, he says he'll trade me some good PKMN, including a Mewtwo, Jirachi, the Regi trio and an Articuno. Awesome. Maybe I'll even get a Kyogre or Rayquaza too, if I'm lucky. (I love having nice friends, nyu~)

- Other Happenings/Events: Still trying for Master Rank Contests with Mikuri (he's got 22 ribbons thus far), but I totally fail. *crosses fingers* Yet more PP Ups from the PKMN Lottery in Jubilife . . . GAH. (I want Exp. Shares, not PP Ups!) Shall try again in Battle Tower to finally reach the Battle Tycoon guy . . . (I'm so weak, nyu~) Got another Mudkip from GTS . . . still waiting for a Totodile to complete my starter collection . . . (anyone wanna offer a trade?)

And that's all for the past few weeks, I guess.

- Juuchan17

CaptainCombusken
17th October 2008, 6:30 PM
I have ONE pokemon left to get for my national dex on diamond. That pokemon is Gorebyss. Luckily I ahve someone with diamond who's my brother's friend's brother.

OJG
17th October 2008, 8:23 PM
I had started again, but I changed my team. It is basically the animals I have (hedgehog called Sonic, persian cat called Jasper, goldfish called Rio, normal cat called Lulu, parrot called Charlie) and then a Gallade called Hiro 'cause it seems to fit and I love Heroes :x

Aurora Valor
17th October 2008, 11:40 PM
Well, time for my daily update of what I've done. First of all, I did the usual dailies, and again, I won nothing. Secondly, I caught myself a Drifloon for dex data purposes. After that I planted some Chesto Berries to use. Got 5 from each plant, 2 plants. I also caught the Lake Trio for dex data. And finally, I completed the tedious job of training my team to level 55, Hippowdon taking ages.

Birds of Paradise
18th October 2008, 2:08 AM
Been trying to get shinies via pokeradar. Also using cloning glitch on emerald for rare candies (for my ev training) so those extra pokes I trade with the gts. Got a few good lvl 100 pokes, going to check ivs to see if I can use any of them for breeding. Just today I dug up 3 heart scales (dang things are rare for me to find in the underground) and an amber, now trying to get the nature I want on the aerodactyl. Funny how for all the time I spent building a wifi team (one more poke left to train) I have not been battling on wifi at all.

Dia406
18th October 2008, 4:20 AM
Just started over! Working on a brand new team so far I got a turtwig named Roo a Starly named Storm and a Buizel named Jet.

Dig-kun
18th October 2008, 4:29 AM
Just training my Gardevoir to lv.100
Have finished my EV training

And just going to the league
=D

Knatnuks~Skuntank
18th October 2008, 5:21 AM
I finally finished Ev training my Pupiter... I procrastinate too much, I'm think i will start on my Umbreon now...

FangsUp
18th October 2008, 6:11 AM
I started a new game!!!

I started with chimchar and then caught a budew.
Then chimchar evolved and i caught an aipom in a honey tree (yay)
I currently have 2 badges and im in that Team Galactic building in Eterna City
Check out my trainer card below (my budew hasn't evolved because iv'e been playing at night)

Manix
18th October 2008, 6:44 AM
Diamond: More issues. Honey Trees are aggravating. No Aipom as of yet. Or, Male Murkrow in Eterna Forest.

Teh team:
Plusle Lv22
Minun Lv22
Budew Lv22

Did I mention I trained a bit? Budew isn't happy enough yet.

Shadow Tepi 8
18th October 2008, 8:54 AM
Got annoyed at leveling up my Ninjask so temporarily quit
Began SRing for shiny Anorith and shiny Aerodactyl
Began breeding my Togetic-going to raise Togekiss
Soon will continue my Ninjask leveling up-its taking too long

Manix
18th October 2008, 11:26 AM
Diamond: Finally. Budew evolved. Took an extra 20000 odd steps to help evolve it. Smashed Jupiter, and Gardenia as well.

Gardenia's Roserade got beaten by my level 23 Budew. I didn't use any items, and I still beat it. xD

Teh team:
Manix (Plusle) Lv25
Riz (Minun) Lv24
Kylie (Roselia) Lv28

Chimecho3000
18th October 2008, 12:33 PM
- Breeding Hoppips.
- Found out my Modest Unown P has a Hidden Power Psychic power of 70! Yay lol
- Wi-Fi trades, battles, GTS.

Aesir22
18th October 2008, 5:21 PM
Diamond:
Did some SR for a shiny Cresselia

Pearl:
Tried chaining for Smeargle. A shiny patch appeared at 10...the chain broke at 27 by a smeargle.
Male, level 16, relaxed, quick to flee, own tempo

Gave it pokerus and send it to my Diamond file for storage

OJG
18th October 2008, 6:29 PM
By going through the Hearthome Gym, Rio, my male Jolly Goldeen evolved.

I'll be levelling him to about 45 for the next gym I think. I can now access my next team member, Glameow. I'll be catching a female one and naming it Lulu after my dad's cat :)

My team as it stands:

Rio the Seaking, level 33
Sonic the Sandshrew, level 19 (these two are to be in my final team, in training)
Gligar level 40 (not in final team, really handy to bring along)
Empoleon level 40 (same)
Slaves (Bidoof and Starly)

Future members:
Lulu the Glameow
Hiro the Male Ralts
Charlie the Chatot
Jasper the Meowth

Erik Destler
18th October 2008, 8:09 PM
Guys, remember.

Do not post unless you have a paragraph's (for this case, four good sentences) worth of information. We don't need separate posts for every little detail.

Four sentences isn't hard.

Aurora Valor
18th October 2008, 11:02 PM
I did a lot todaym starting out as usual, doing daily stuff. I got myself a few Tmer Balls by showing some guy a Tentacool. Then I beat the life out of Volkner in Sunyshore City, and win myself a Beacon badge. After that, it was time for my final preparations for the Elite Four. I surfed up the Route and healed, before I want into the dreaded Victory Road. It was some quick xp and some nice dex data there, dit it with a guide though, I hate that cave. Next up was my nooby rival, being.... nooby. Healed up once more, and then I went through the gate to my first opponent of the Elite Four, Aaron. His bugs were like the worst pushover ever. Easy kills for me, Hippo taking on his nooby Drapion. Then Aga-I mean Bertha and her earthquake spamming teams. Empoleon, 'nuff said. Third up was Flint, this weird guy I met in Sunyshore. Pushover victory #3 for me. Then my worst fear in this League Challenge came true, a Light Screen boosted, dreaded can opener of doom (read: Bronzong) Dang, that thing sucks. It took down Skuntank, Hippo and Luxray before going down to Empoleon. Cynthia was.... easy. Milotic and Chomp were noobs, Spirit in a bottle was mediocre, as were the other three.
Then I started by obtaining and Eevee and evolving in into Leafeon. I also migrated some Pokemon from FR, and checked my swarm, Absol. Caught one of them and started chaining, my highest being a Shellos West chain of 13. I aslo explored the Battle Zone, and caught more Pokemon. Stark Mountain with Buck sucks, so I'll do that later. I also have a Cresselia, and currently I'm in the League again trying to level up my Dragonair, which I'll do tomorrow.

OJG
19th October 2008, 12:55 AM
Levelling is really quite easy. My Seaking is now a healthy level 46. I just need to gt Sandshrew and Glameow to the same level then i'll carry on. Next stop is Snowpoint, will trudge through the elements there.

Sapphire Phoenix
19th October 2008, 1:09 AM
I decided to take a break from my breeding spree. So I stopped and tried to train my Lucario (today is the two year anniversary of getting it in my Jap. Diamond ^_^) But I stopped after it started to take too long x.X. Meh, so instead I caught a swarming Farfetch'd and migrated some pokemon from LeafGreen that were holding some evolution stones and TM's.

Sir Marly
19th October 2008, 7:03 AM
Went to Veilstone or whatever its called and got completely owned by Lucario.
Went down to Pastoria and went into the Marsh to try to catch a Carnivine. Failed on that. Currently searching for Carnivine/Skorupi.

Shadow Tepi 8
19th October 2008, 7:54 AM
Did about 200 SR for shiny anorith but no luck...
Haven't got a good natured Togepi yet...
Restarted leveling up my Ninjask again-currently Lv. 73
Bred my high IV Metagross with Ditto-got quite a number of adamant and jolly Beldum's which should have fairly high IVs
Thinking of raising my shiny Pichu-naive nature

Chimecho3000
19th October 2008, 12:02 PM
- Still currently breeding Hoppips, but I'm about to stop and start breeding Minun, Plusle, and Pachirisu with Hidden Power Ice.
- I EV trained my Modest and Rash Gamestp Deoxys. Rash is in Attack Form while Modest is in Normal Form.
- Battled my rival with my newly EV trained Attack Deoxys.
- Got Heatran up to Lv100. I knew my Heatran was pretty sexy when I caught it, but now I've found out it is one of the sexiest Heatrans ever!
Heatran - #485 (Modest)
HP: 3
Att: 13
Def: 27
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 30
Modest #485 Heatran: 3 / 13 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power Type is 'Ice'. Hidden Power Power is 68.

Oh yeah.

DieChavsDie
19th October 2008, 1:28 PM
Havent been using this thread at all, so ill jump through all the non-important storyline stuff.

- Caught Palkia yesterday. It is Timid, and has the following IVs (Metalkid, precise IVs)

Timid #484 Palkia: 28 / 6 / 10 / 26 / 4 / 30

Hidden Power Type is 'Fighting'. Hidden Power Power is 49.

Not that bad, considering I wasnt trying to reset for a decent Palkia.

- Swept Volkner with Bulkitty (Glameow's evo). This rounds off my gym challenges, giving me a sweep with each gym. The sweeps were:

Roark - Monferno (Mach Punch obviously)
Gardenia - Mothim (Turns out its Hidden Power is Bug, which I used to 1HKO Cherubi and Turtwig, and I used a combination of Hidden Power and a Crit Hit Confusion to 2HKO Roserade)
Maylene - Chatot (Nasty Plot, then Chatter)
Crasher Wake - Charrim (SunnyBeaming)
Fantina - Lumineon (Everyone else on my team so far had swept a gym, so Lumineon got to sweep Fantina. General Surf abuse won it :D)
Byron - Bulkitty (Possibly my most amazing sweep lol. Because everyone else had swept a gym, Bulkitty had to, which gave her Byron. So for that gym match, I entered with 2 pokemon - Bulkitty and Infernape. Hypnosis and Assist won me that match)
Candice - Chatot (After getting in 2 Nasty Plots, I swept her with Chatter)
Volkner - Bulkitty (Hypnosis and Body Slam won me that match)

- Then last night I randomly felt the urge to go and catch some of the pokemon Id missed along the way. So after recieving Shieldon, and catching Geodude, Kricketot, Abra, Shinx, Gastly, Bonsly, Zubat, Onix, Machop, Magikarp, Wurmple, Buizel, Pachirisu, Hoothoot, Meditite, Ponyta and Bronzor, I checked the natures. However, I accidently scrolled to far whilst reading through the list, and was shocked to see 4 letters in the top hand corner of my Mothims page (Who I had put in the PC for Bidoof so I could get Ponyta/Bronzor). "PKRS". I checked Bulkitty (Who was also in the PC, but she didnt have it). I then checked my party, and found Infernape, Chatot, Cherrim, Lumineon, Starly and Bidoof all had PKRS, the first time Ive ever caught it. Im ECSTATIC :D

My team at the moment:

Infernape (Male) Lvl 48
Mothim (Male) Lvl 48
Cherrim (Female) Lvl 48
Lumineon (Female) Lvl 48
Chatot (Male) Lvl 48
Bulkitty (Female) Lvl 50

Bulkitty is already at the level my whole team in Diamond was at when I faced the E4, so I hope it might be easier than it was then (And even then it wasnt difficult)

zapdragon14
19th October 2008, 7:32 PM
Whew, finally finished larvitar breeding. Got this as my final result:

;246;
Female - Brave
31/24/31/31/19/11

Attacks meh-ish, still, its plenty enough given Tyranitars mammoth base stat.

Now I need to train it.

Saberu
19th October 2008, 8:45 PM
I just started a project of blaze kick chimchar.
I got a female infernape off the GTS for one of my many groudon.
Then, the hatching began.
I'm keeping the third that hatched, a jolly male.
I evolved him into monferno. I absolutely hate monferno. I can't wait until he evolves again.

Knatnuks~Skuntank
19th October 2008, 9:15 PM
Planted berries in pretty much all the berry patches i found so hopefully i will be loaded with the tomorrow.
Going to start Ev training... something maybe my impish gligar.
But I'm currently leveling my Ev trained pokes to level 100 in the E4.

OJG
19th October 2008, 9:45 PM
Trudging through the snow on 216/17.

Lulu is at 43 now, Rio is at 47. They're both quite strong now, I need to add Meowth and Chatot and train Sandshrew.

The Benmeister
19th October 2008, 9:55 PM
My Firered team hath now been sent over to my Pearl version. Whether or not I can bother to evolve Feeder the Seadra and Slyther the Scyther is up to me.

In addition, Mewtwo-in-Pokeball has been sent over, bringing my Pokedex up to 483. Splendidly I own all non-legendaries in addition to only requiring 10 Pokemon to obtain whatever it is that happens at completing a full dex.

Aurora Valor
19th October 2008, 10:04 PM
Sent over my Sapphire team, and caught Pokemon. Swarm was Phanpy, so I caught one. I also chained some more, record now is Machop chain of 14, I'm getting the hang of it. Finally I have bred a ground Type team for fun, so I do not breed for good IV's/Natures. I might EV train it though. The team will be: Hippowdon, Tyranitar, Flygon, Donphan, Steelix and Garchomp.

Igottapoo
19th October 2008, 10:57 PM
Lost to the champ at elite 4. Not surprising though, all my pokemon are in the early lvl 50's and I don't have anyone to trade my Onix too to make it evolve

I also had my Abomasnow win the Ultra Rank of the beauty contest. It wont eat anymore Poffins though so Im having trouble with the master rank

GarchompHata
19th October 2008, 11:45 PM
Tried SRing for a good Heatran. Result: No good one.

Got my first parent for a Mismagius project.

Got Wish, Curse, and Yawn on a male Smeargle for an Umbreon project.

Won 2 battles

Saberu
19th October 2008, 11:50 PM
I sent a clone of my maxed beauty feebas over from Emerald.
I was smart enough to feed it Pokéblocks, as I had a few pamtre berries.
I realize that my shiny milotic was raised on pamtre berries. They can make a feebas evolve before max sheen, even if it's neutral to dry food.
I named him Wallace. I had hatched two feebas and both of them had neutral natures. I wanted a male, though, and the first was female. I'm making an anime-themed team, you see. I have the Beatles team, May's team, the mix anime character team, the starter team...

Adeku
19th October 2008, 11:57 PM
I breed for the perfect Nosepass.

I'm about to start EV Training.

I tried to chain Eevee but, I failed

Cosmar
20th October 2008, 1:31 AM
Main Pearl: Got alot of PP Ups from Jubilife, EV-trained/leveled up some Pokémon, and planted some of the rare Berries (Enigma, etc.). Planning to obtain (if applicable)/EV-train/level-up some more Pokémon while I wait for Platinum to be released in the US (I'll import it then). Might breed some Pokémon for a playthrough of Diamond...

Second Pearl: Finally (re)captured Cresselia, will trade it to my main Pearl so it can sit in my PC as trade fodder/future 'Dex filler (I don't really like it, so yeah) once I've finished training a few Pokémon. Going to think of a nickname for my Palkia before I trade him over to my main Pearl.

Diamond: This has been gathering dust for a while...I might play through it again sometime.

Master Leo
20th October 2008, 3:40 AM
I caught Girantina earlier today, but I still have to get Heatran and Rotom tonight. My Girantina was Rash nature and its had 100% in 3 of its IV's. Special Attack, Defense, and Speed.

Master Leo
20th October 2008, 3:41 AM
I caught Girantina earlier today, but I still have to get Heatran and Rotom tonight. My Girantina was Rash nature and its had 100% in 3 of its IV's. Special Attack, Defense, and Speed.

Saberu
21st October 2008, 12:04 AM
I'm working on the Buizel Project.
The point is to collect buizel from as many trainers as possible.
What I do is clone groudon and offer them on the GTS for "any" buizel.
Many times, I've received what I consider to be the perfect buizel. I wonder if these people know what they're giving away. (I bet they think the same of me.)

I finished the Chimchar Project.
The point was to hatch a female, docile chimchar.
I got six eggs. My ideal one hatched from the first.
It had 6 in all stats except HP, which was 12.
I've EV'ed her in attack and speed. I'm using her and blaziken to create a solarbeam combination.

Mysterous64
21st October 2008, 2:27 AM
I have been catching tediursa i chained 43 and caught them 40 of them (stupid hail killing them after false swipe) till i FINALLY got the one i wanted i find it easier to EV train pkmn that i catch so lately i have been catching pkmn that i have hatched eggs for if it s possible. Currently searching for modest togepi i always chain a maximum of 8 then i lose them! i am running out of luxiourous balls. i tend to always spend my money quickly

Sapphire Phoenix
21st October 2008, 2:46 AM
Yesterday, I caught two swarming Surskit in Diamond...

Today was the two year anniversary of me catching my first Dialga. Sure, that might not sound like a big deal, but my Diaruga is very important to me. So, I took my baby and gave it both massages (Veilstone and Resort Area), then I took it all the way back to Spear Pillar, for memory sake...

Don't look at me like that ^_^;;

OJG
21st October 2008, 1:38 PM
I'm going through Galactic HQ. Rio and Lulu (Seaking and Purugly) are now level 50. Need to train Sonic the Sandshrew to that level and get a Meowth to train.

Saberu
22nd October 2008, 1:48 AM
I've been working on the Snorunt Project now that the Chimchar Project is completed. I'm trying to get as many snorunts as possible and trade them away to the poor, frosslass-less people. I now have two/three/four girls perfect for frosslass. The problem is, which one will I evolve? I do intend to keep a few, you know.

Knatnuks~Skuntank
22nd October 2008, 5:30 AM
Trying to hatch for a good Naive chimchar... so far no luck.
Will probably just store in my box for whenever i decide to EV train it like so many other un-trained decent pokemon.
Once I hatch a few more eggs i will do the dailies.

Aurora Valor
22nd October 2008, 9:15 PM
Well, as I couldn't upate for a few days I have to keep it quite limited today.
I caught a Delibird, and a Zigzagoon. I chained a bit, but none got higher than 14. So no shinies. I also continued leveling my Ground guys up, Onix is now level 31, Gabite is level 31, and Trapinch is level 32. I'll do Larvitar and Phanpy tomorrow. With the daily stuff i won a Background in the lottery, and a few Quick Balls for showing the guy a Staravia. So... that's about it.;444;
I might go fossil hunting om something tomorrow, I'll tell you by then. Bye.

zapdragon14
22nd October 2008, 9:42 PM
Finished training Tyranitar on pearl, so I have a new team complete. I won't post the moveset in case someone here battles me xP

But its basically a wallbreaka!

On pearl I managed to catch Mesprit today, although i'm still struggling with Cresselia.

diddykong
22nd October 2008, 9:47 PM
On Pearl I pointlessly resorted my PC system, only to sort it back again to the exact same way it was before. I also evolved a Snorunt into a Glalie (which I didn't have) taking my Dex up to Seen 463 Owned 463. I don't have Wi-Fi (gasp), making it infinitely difficult to get the remaining Cyndaquil/Totodile/Entei/Raikou/Suicune I need. Oh, and the FR LG legends too.

On Diamond, I teamed up with Riley and owned everybody in my way. I have always been a fan of the small teams, for use in the storyline, because they are much easier to train and leave room for pickup/HM slavery. Cycling back and forth between the two halves of Canalave racking up the hatching steps on the Riolu egg. About to take on Byron and his goons.

Saberu
22nd October 2008, 10:03 PM
I evolved my modest snorunt into frosslass. I don't care about the moves she learns, as all her planned moves are TMs. I've been EV-training her in special attack and special defense. (just two random stats I want really high.)
I now have almost a box full of snorunts. Hehehe...

Cosmar
22nd October 2008, 10:21 PM
Main Pearl: Checked the lottery, didn't get anything...Watered the Berries, hoping to get more than one from each plant >_>; Traded some stuff (including my Palkia, which I finally nicknamed) from my second Pearl. Trained my Lugia a little...Though it's kind of taking a long time for him to level up, since his only attacking Move ATM is Swift (hey, he's a defensive Pokémon...). Going to train my Lugia, and maybe EV-train my Mew (yeah, I'm mostly training Legendaries ATM. I want to get the ones I currently have in my Party to Level 100 before I think about training non-Legendaries).

Second Pearl: Traded some Items and my Palkia over to my main Pearl.

Crasher
22nd October 2008, 11:05 PM
Diamond: Haven't played in ages, forgot all my breeding plans DX. So now, I plan to breed my Leafeon and my Ditto to get an Eevee, evolve it into a Glaceon, get it to level 47 (I think) and learn it Ice Fang, breed Glaceon with Mightyena and get a Ice Fanging Poochyena. Ah, I love breeding; Endless tiring over small non-exsistent eggs to try and get a creature with a certain move.

Darato
22nd October 2008, 11:43 PM
Breading the starters from generation 1-3.

L.F.D.

Hurricos
22nd October 2008, 11:57 PM
Currently as you can tell from my Sig. I'm chaining Eevees but then will be breeding for my newly created Battle Tower team.

The Dean of Suds
23rd October 2008, 12:07 AM
I just recently defeated the fourth gym in diamond with my Torterra and my Mr. Mime, so I'm taking a break from battling to breed the first gen starters I traded over from my pearl.

Shadow Tepi 8
23rd October 2008, 12:57 AM
Started training my Eevee for a baton passing Jolteon
Thinking of raising a 2nd Gallade-first one was pretty slow.
Picked a lot of berries due to my frequent watering.
Raising of Togepi was going well-already a Togetic Lv. 33.

Sapphire Phoenix
23rd October 2008, 2:46 AM
Well, I did the same thing to my Giratina that I did to my Dialga. Today was the two year anniversary of me catching it, so I treated it to a massage from both Veilstone and the Resort Area. Then I went back to Turnoff Cave and got to the very end of it and got a Rare Bone. Other than that, I didn't do anything else >.>

Sir Marly
23rd October 2008, 3:50 AM
Pearl: Caught Kricketune. Going to Pastoria to get TM Aerial Ace. And then I plan on challenging Maylene to a rematch.

Diamond: Caught another Aipom to train. ;_;

Flame Haze SnS
23rd October 2008, 5:25 AM
Trying to get enough Battle Points to get the Power Items, so that I can EVs training my Gengar. Lost in the 20th battle of the Battle Tower in Singles. :/

HoennMaster
23rd October 2008, 8:05 AM
Took a break from Emerald today to battle in the Battle Tower....didn't go so well.