PDA

View Full Version : The Official DPPt Recent Happenings Thread (Remade ~ READ THE FIRST POST OR ELSE)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Connor
23rd October 2008, 4:42 PM
just realised i needed to start on my pearl last night :/
anyways team so far :
chimchar timid lv 12
starly adamant lv 11
shinx naive lv 10
budew timid lv 9

planning to add a aipom and misdreavus to my team as soon as i can.

Manamanah
23rd October 2008, 4:48 PM
I'm building my first wifi team. Sadly, I EV trained 7 pokemon, and I'm deciding which to use. I've been leveling up my lanturn and forretress in the E4. Also, I got a streak of 24 at Battle Tower (my best)

Aesir22
23rd October 2008, 8:16 PM
Diamond:
SRing for a shiny Cresselia. 700+ resets for now.

Pearl:
Trying to chain Weedle. The first weedle chain broke at 3. Trying to find a new weedle to start a chain again. Current chain is a bidoof chain at 2.

Aurora Valor
23rd October 2008, 9:40 PM
Update, but nothing big. Today I didn't have much time to play, but I did some things. First, i did the dailies and got some Poke Balls (guy wanted to see Staraptor) and another Backdrop. I also continued training my Ground team, doing Larvitar. Unfortunately, i forgot to put the Exp. Share on it before challenging Aaron, so it didn't get his xp. It's at level 28 now, ant it would be like 31-32 if i got Aaron's xp. Bad luck, but my Phanpy will be trained tomorrow and then I can do their individual training, which is much more fun. I didn't catch the swarm, Makuhita, because I didn't feel like going to R225. Oh, and offtopic, I'm ****** cuz my soccer club lost in the 84th min...

Mysterous64
24th October 2008, 4:26 AM
Finished raising my Ev'd Ursaring now i just need to acumulate enough BP to buy all the items i need shold be easy enough thinking of what new pkmn to raise as a special sweeper i finally got my perfect togepi

Knatnuks~Skuntank
24th October 2008, 4:33 AM
Still breeding Chimchars.
I hatched a Naive mother with 30 hp IVs and 30 speed IVs and a father with 30 special attack so I'm hoping to get those stats passed on

Kaasuti
24th October 2008, 9:45 AM
I've had alot more time to play recently so huzzah!

Pearl: I have bred a scyther with the ideal iv's and i am now training him, this takes my total amount of ev'd pokemon to near enough the thirtyfive mark.

Diamond: I haven't played it for around a month, so nothing new here.

Shadow Tepi 8
24th October 2008, 10:19 AM
Lv. 33 Togetic is now a Lv. 57 Togekiss
Planted more berries and made plenty of high-lv poffins
Fed certain poffins to my contest Pokemon in hope of winning the remaining to contests (Tough and cute)
Should restart training my Ninjask since i abandoned training it on Lv. 78 to breed Togepi's

Manix
24th October 2008, 10:28 AM
Diamond: More fun. Decided against the regular way of getting to Pastoria, never went through Veilstone, and beat Pastoria Gym before Veilstone gym. Much fun. Fantina lost to Roselia alone. xD Just leveling everything now.

Recent Catches:
Zubat (Wayward Cave) - Now Crobat
Finneon (Route 205) - After getting Good Rod - Now Lumineon (Just)
Murkrow (Lost Tower) - Got tired of trying in Eterna Forest. But during the Lost Tower trip, a saw one, and decided to catch it.

Teh Team:
Manix (Plusle) Lv31
Riz (Minun) Lv30
Kylie (Roselia) Lv38
Sunraichu (Crobat) Lv31
Mel-Girl (Lumineon) Lv31
Yonowaru (Murkrow) Lv34

Also, when I evolved Golbat to Crobat, it was only Lv26. Also the lowest level in the team at that point. xD

Saberu
24th October 2008, 1:47 PM
I've been hatching totodile by the truckload, trying to find a decent female. All the males are fine, but none of the females are quite to my taste. I was looking for a docile one, breeding with an everstone'd docile ditto.

After I find my decent female, I'm going to keep training my typhlosion. I got it in a trade a LONG time ago as a level one cyndaquil. He's changed a lot since then. I've nicknamed him L.S. (just don't ask, please.)

I'm also trying to hatch a docile/modest male ralts. (for gardevoir - I'm out of dawn stones anyway and I don't need another gallade.) I'm hatching these one at a time instead of five at once, with a docile ditto and a modest female ralts as the parents.

I did find that totodile, by the way. I don't know why, but I wanted a female feraligatr.

Crasher
24th October 2008, 5:51 PM
Diamond: Breeded Ditto and Leafeon, now leveling up Glaceon to level 47. I'll breed him with Mightyena, and bang, I've got me an Ice Fanging Poochyena. Awesomeness.

Saberu
24th October 2008, 6:24 PM
I completed a long-term Pokmon goal.
I now have a male gardevoir. ^_^
I evolved my shiny kirlia to get the 'dex entry. I was having terrible luck hatching ralts.
Most were female, most males were bad-natured, and most good-natured males had terrible stats.
I finally hatched at least a decent one. I'll name him Zorifigus purely for the WTF reactions. (and because I like the name, but that's not an interesting reason.)

Flame Haze SnS
25th October 2008, 5:02 AM
Maxed out the overall effort value for Gengar. Sp.Attack = 252, Speed = 252, HP = 6. I'm currently on the quest to get some attacks for Gengar.

Cutty
25th October 2008, 5:21 AM
Pearl, I've hatched about 1700's eggs so far, but still no luck w/ the shiny form. Wonder if I'll get it after 2000. Im still passionate tho, as I'm bored of chaining and hate s'ring. I have to a shiny.

I was expecting Platinum as a b'day present from my pals, but I didn't get it. Kinda disappointed, they didn't really know what I wanted. But it's ok, I can buy it.

Carol
25th October 2008, 12:17 PM
Finally EV-trained my Shiny Blissey! Does anyone know a good nickname for her? Normally I don't name my Pokemon but because this Blissey is quite precious to me (it knows SeissToss and Aromatherapy) I want to give it a name. I named her Miss Tery (xD), but I feel like this name doesn't fit for a Blissey. Any suggestions?

Carol
25th October 2008, 12:19 PM
EDIT:Oops, dubble post.

The Benmeister
25th October 2008, 4:18 PM
Thanks to assistance from my good chum DieChavsDie, I have increased my dex count my 7. That, of course, brings my total for 490 obtained - the only pokemon remaining to get are Deoxys, Shaymin and Arseus. But this is by far my favourite dex filling quest ever.

I also evolved my Seadra and my Scyther that I sent over from FireRed. My team looks far more colorful now.

The Benmeister
25th October 2008, 4:19 PM
Thanks to assistance from my good chum DieChavsDie, I have increased my dex count my 7. That, of course, brings my total for 490 obtained - the only pokemon remaining to get are Deoxys, Shaymin and Arseus. But this is by far my favourite dex filling quest ever.

I also evolved my Seadra and my Scyther that I sent over from FireRed. My team looks far more colorful now.

Blazing Charmander
25th October 2008, 6:00 PM
I've been recently EV training my Shiny Ralts on and off because it's been so difficult to train. However, I've persevered and it's just evolved into Kirlia, having maxed out its Attack EV allocation (252), and i'm now investing in its Sp.Def. Not sure what other stat it's worth training in as it's soon gonna be a Gallade.

Either way, i'll contemplate what other Pokemon to train after this one as i'm looking to build up a team for the Battle Tower.

Aurora Valor
25th October 2008, 9:54 PM
Today I did quite a lot. First of all, I finished going through the E4 with my Ground types with Exp Share, so I could work on their movesets. My Onix already got his. His individual training will be boring and long though, as he's gonna have only 1 attacking move, which is Iron tail. With the dailies, I won another Backdrop, and showed the guy in Solaceon a... what was it... Gastrodon for some Heal Balls, iirc. I also won a Normal Rank Tough Contest, and I might do the other ranks later on. Also went Underground and got Claw and Root Fossils, but didn't save after I got them >.> And I chained, Shellos. Broke at 17 by Gastrodon, new record though.

Sir Marly
26th October 2008, 4:45 AM
Pearl: Beat Maylene with help from Kricketune. Beat Crasher Wake with a Carnivine. Beat the grunt at the ruins in the small town >.> forgot the name. Heading back to Hearthrome.

HoennMaster
26th October 2008, 6:36 AM
Currently working my way up the Battle Tower. Came one battle away from Palmer. I would have battled him had my pokemon had more speed.

Shadow Tepi 8
26th October 2008, 9:08 AM
Did quite a lot today
Defeated my rival using only one pkmn-Gallade
Beat the League twice using only one pkmn-Weavile
Got a Voltorb chain going with the help of Raichu but chain broke at 41-don't know why
Got annoyed so started breeding for perfect nature/high iv magnemite-already hatched 4 modest and 7 timid

Aesir22
26th October 2008, 12:08 PM
Pearl:
Trying to chain random pokemon. Ariados chain broke at 37..no shiny.
Currently chaining Pinsir. Chain at 4.

Diamond:
Did some SR for a shiny Cresselia, still no luck

Charaligatr
26th October 2008, 3:19 PM
Today, I finally got round to collecting the alamos darkrai from the UK event. Which was quite a while ago, but I got lost in other things (Other games, work, college etc). After completing ranger and sending over the manaphy egg, I rememberd that I hadn't claimed darkrai yet and spent about half an hour SR'ing for a decent natured and IV'd one.

I don't intend to use the Darkrai, but if I change my mind, I'd prefer it to have decent stats. So after getting various rubbish docile ones, I cam across this one.

Timid (Lvl 50)
HP: 30
Atk: 30
Def: 18
Spatk: 28
Spdef: 14
Spd: 30

Save! Save! Oh for the love of god, save!

I'm happy with that.

Saberu
26th October 2008, 3:55 PM
I just hatched twin squirtles.
Same gender, same nature, same characteristic, same stats, same moves. It's creepy.
I wanted a girl, though.
I migrated a ralts named Zorifigus. One to add to my gardevoir team. ^_^ (who else makes a team of 4 gardevoir?)

FireHead Hank
26th October 2008, 4:10 PM
Finally showed the Girl at Pal Park a Kecleon in order to get the background-color-change feature.

Currently chaining Naive Dittos, which I need for my next breeding project.

Aurora Valor
26th October 2008, 9:02 PM
Well, yeah, my update is pretty early todat cuz I'm tired. Anyway, ontopic now. Starting out with the dailies as usual, I won a PP Up in the Lottery. Swarm was Beldum, i tried catching one but Aw Mai Gatt, that thing has the same catching rate as Uxie, and on that one Dusk Balls work.... Oh well, better luck next time. Speaking of luck, I got my chaining record up, my record is now a Buizel chain of 23. I also went to Turn back Cave and caught myself the big bad Ghost Dragon Giratina, having 302 HP. Shadow Force is a pretty sucky move though. I took out my Ditto and did a double battle with it and Gira, can u imagine what happened? *hint* 2 Giratina's *hint* Oh, and I trained my Dragonair up 2 more levels, it's now only 10 levels away from being a Dragonite.

Knatnuks~Skuntank
26th October 2008, 10:44 PM
Just EV training my Monferno to get it ready for the Battle Tower.
I still have to go and get the dailies done.

Mysterous64
26th October 2008, 11:21 PM
Started raising a mixed sweeper Lucario its on level 21' its naughty
looking at other possibilities
thinking Infernape or Blaziken
started catching Girafarig so far got 45 of em looking for timid so far got 4 timid ones looking for timd +mischevious. Chained 60 Starly no shinies... so i gave up and continued searching for my girafarig

Flame Haze SnS
27th October 2008, 5:20 AM
Finished EVs training my Modest Dialga. Currently leveling up Dialga while hatching eggs to get Male Aron to get moveset, Iron Head, so that it can breed with female Gable for it.

The_Landlord
27th October 2008, 5:44 AM
I chained 34 Floatzel, and then a Wingull popped up...

Shadow Tepi 8
28th October 2008, 5:55 AM
Continued my breeding spree of magnemite-currently at 7 modest and 12 timid
Thinking of breeding for the perfect Riolu
Did all the daily things
Thinking of raising my better Latios to go into my uber team
its IVs are 30-1-31-31-31-31
Pretty good aye
Almost like my perfect IV Palkia
Going to chain pidgey since i got the swarm today

Flame Haze SnS
28th October 2008, 7:21 AM
Got an egg from the breed of male Aron and female Gible.

I have a question regarding the Power Items. In your first slot of party, you have lvl.1 Riolu equipped with Power Lens and have lvl.55 Infernape in any slot from 2nd to 6th. You send out Riolu first and then switch to Infernape and knocks out Ghastly, which gives 1 Sp.Attack EV. Does Riolu gain 5 EVs of Sp.Attack?

moonlightning
28th October 2008, 7:32 AM
I put a salamence up for trade on the GTS for a Spiritomb. The spiritomb I got was lv 61, met at the pokemon league and knows embargo, silver wind, ominous wind and phychic. I really creeps me out, hacked pokemon do that to me. I still have to decide what to do with it. Maybe release it?

Aesir22
28th October 2008, 11:51 AM
Diamond:
send some legendaries from emerald to Diamond for storage and trading.

Pearl:
Hatched 30 feebas eggs at work. No shiny, so I released them.
Tried chaining Slowpoke. Had a chain at 39 (no shiny) and thought I would reached 40, but Bidoof had to mess things up..
Currently chaining Buneary

FlawedDeception
28th October 2008, 1:58 PM
Just arrived at the Valley Windworks and now need to beat team Galactic. My current team consists of:

Piplup Lv. 14
Budew Lv. 14
Staravia Lv. 14

Akaraut
28th October 2008, 3:37 PM
Just caught cresselia with a masterball i migrated from leafgreen, wish i had a second one so i could catch mesprit, it's on red health and paralyzed, but refuses to be caught with any other type of ball.

Back to evolving random pokes for dex entries i guess...

Aurora Valor
28th October 2008, 10:55 PM
Alright, I forgot to update yesterday, but I didn't do anything special anyway.
Today however I did a few things. First of, as usual, were the dailies. Won nothing... blah blah.... got Net balls for showing guy a Lumineon, which i captured. Swarm was Electrike, so I caught one of those. I also planted some berries, and I'm planning to go and catch Rotom tomorrow night, but I might do other things... Oh well, see you tomorrow.

Edit: woot rank up I got myself my first SPPf Badge!! :)

Adeku
28th October 2008, 11:01 PM
Well,Im currently EV Training my Turtwig.(I'm redoing my old Torterra)
I'm almost done with HP.

Driflooon
28th October 2008, 11:45 PM
I got alot of stuff done today;

1. Ev trained 2 Pokemon for my Top six

2.Caught Rotom :)

3.Caught an Adamant Toxicroak with good Iv's for my top six.

4.Breeded a Drifloon and Got a shiny with good Ivs and nature i wanted for top six.

Dig-kun
29th October 2008, 4:20 AM
Ive leveled up my Gardevoir to level 100 succesfully and now hes a really amazing pokmon
I restarted to chain Vulpix, cuz Ill get one shiny.
Ill probably get my team EV trained first than the Vulpix, so started catching the Scythers to the Scizor
=D

Now training a Tyrogue to be a Hitmonlee to get Blaze Kick and be a Riolu Egg moved
=D

Adeku
29th October 2008, 4:30 AM
Woot! I finished EV Training my Torterra!
Right now i'm going to Dawn's little sister to see the swarm Pokemon for today.
Then to the Pokemon Mansion to see the daily Pokemon.

Aesir22
29th October 2008, 5:01 AM
Pearl:
Tried chaining Dustox. Reached 40 on the first try. After 57 max repels of resetting the first shiny patch appeared. Caught it, saved and wanted to turn my DS in sleep mode, but I wasn't paying any attention and turned it off. At least I got 1 shiny from the chain.
It is my 100th self-caught shiny (chaining, breeding, random, SR)

Dustox, Female, Level 51, Jolly, Quick to flee, Shield Dust

Shadow Tepi 8
29th October 2008, 6:49 AM
Quit breeding spree of magnemite
Started breeding ralts to get a better Gallade
Temporarily quit ralts breeding to train a magnemite
Came back to breeding ralts-no adamant or jolly ones yet

XXXD
29th October 2008, 7:04 AM
repeatedly fighting battle tower, on 36 with a starmie, electivire and garchomp, i hate that if both fighters faint, you lose instead of tie-ing

Saberu
29th October 2008, 7:00 PM
I just hatched a bunch of riolu, trying to find my docile female. (that's with the only neutral-natured ditto I have.)
I finally got a serious female. Well, it didn't make any difference.
I did, however, get a lot of docile males, two lonely males, and a rash male. Ah, riolu is so cute.
I evolved the serious female. I'm going to breed her after EV training for a blaze kick/sky uppercut riolu.

Sir Marly
29th October 2008, 9:53 PM
Diamond: Breeding for a decent natured Pichu to become my new Pikachu. The old one is has really bad stats.

Pearl: Training to beat Fantina. ;_;

Aurora Valor
29th October 2008, 9:59 PM
Today I, as usual, started out with the dailies involving me winning Timer Balls (Uxie was shown) and another Backdrop. The swarm was Cubone, so I caught one. Then I got a Black Belt for showing the old dude a lvl 65 Pokemon. I decided not to catch Rotom, but I am going to copy Sabrina's team from the anime, being Kababra and Haunter. I do set my own moveset on them though, but since I dont have a Shadow Ball TM anymore (taught it to Skuntank) I need to breed like this: Spinda + Ditto for male Spinda. Male Spinda with Skuntank for female Spinda with Shadow Ball. Female Spinda w/ Shadow Ball with Abra for (hopefully Timid) Abra with Shadow Ball. I also tried the Battle Tower Multi Battle with Riley, and the first round was easy, even with non Ev trained Pokemon.

Shadow Tepi 8
29th October 2008, 11:54 PM
Came back to training magnemite until it is a Lv 100 magnezone-already lv 23
Going to chain for shiny Beldum
going to breed and raise a second jolly sneasel
My first Weavile was pretty bad
Going to verse Pokemon League to regain money-down to only about 100 000 PKDs

Mysterous64
30th October 2008, 12:07 AM
Got Darkrai SR 50 times got reasonably good one
raising my new team up for competitive battles
found a shiny starly! but i killed it! i over looked its sp.def

trip_dering
30th October 2008, 2:56 PM
Wall'o'Text alert.

Started a new file, picked Turtwig (FEMALE OH YEAH!) Trained to level 10 before Sandgem.
Lucas's Piplup was female when he showed me how to catch Bidoof :).
With the 5 Poké Balls he gave me, plus the 10 I bought (and 1 Premier Ball) I proceeded to catch everything possible before Oreburgh.
While training my team to level 15 I found a random Alt. Color Shinx (Premier Ball now has a use!)
Beat Roark, Cranidos took out my whole team except Grotle. (Raised her to level 19 before gym.)
Got to Floaroma town and got an East Sea Shellos from my brother so I don't have that crappy pink one in my Pokédex. (Lucas's Piplup is a male now !?)
Gardenia was easy (Staravia FTW), now training my team to take on the 3rd Gym (trying to reach 25 before Mt. Coronet) and that is all I have done so far!

Senor Finaleze
30th October 2008, 4:24 PM
Finished breeding sharpedo, steelix, and banette! I've been battling in the battle tower out of bored. I am using Banette, Sharpedo, and Tyranitar. I'm on my thirteenth or fourteenth battle right now. Not much else. Probably should have brought something else like Mismagius or Gengar instead of Sharpedo. Oh well.

Aurora Valor
30th October 2008, 9:37 PM
Done a lot, but not a lot of different things. I started (can you guess?) with the dailies, yeah you didn't foresee that do ya? I won a Backdrop, and for the newspaper I had to show a Chimecho, and I didn't feel like going to Mt. Coronet or Turnback Cave. I also caught a Nosepass, as it was swarming. I plan to evolve it soon, just for the Dex data of Probopass. Then I tried to start with my Breeding Project, having forgotten that my Skuntank didn't know Shadow Ball anymore and, even more stupidly, that I've forgotten that when you breed two Pokemon not named Ditto, you always get the offspring from the female.... Oh well, I decided to think of my own creative moveset, which I'm apparently good at (well I have made a moveset for a Lucario involving Water Pulse, so...). it is this:
Kadabra (can't trade :( )
Timid Nature, 252 SpA, 252 Spd, 6 SpD:
Psychic
Reflect
Light Screen/Calm Mind (random filler, not having a lot of TM's anymore)
Energy Ball
Is it any good? Oh well, I now just need to get 8 more 7-win streaks to get Power Items. I hate the Battle Tower, I almost got swept by somed haxed up Luvdisc.

Master Leo
31st October 2008, 12:15 AM
So far i have been training my shiny Agron and it is currently on lv. 50. I might go chain todays swarm, but I have to see waht it is first.

Shadow Tepi 8
31st October 2008, 9:18 AM
Got my Darkrai from Target today
Currently SRing for good nature or shiny
Cont'd to train Magnemite
Started breeding for Jolly Sneasel

Kaasuti
31st October 2008, 9:43 AM
Pearl- For the past couple of days i have been breeding pokemon (specifically Magnemite,totodile and lotad) and managed to get some with decent iv's and the right natures.Apparantly my clan is warring on saturday night, so i wanted to have more of a choice when it came to picking a team.
I've manged to get past the 35 mark in ev'd pokemon, all thanks to the power items and pokerus ^^.
My wins are currently at 50 and losses are still at 7.Good going.

Diamond - I haven't touched for a while as i have been busy eving pokes on pearl.The last time i played it i was soft resetting for Azelf and uxie to get the required nature,which i did get eventually.

Dragon Chimchar
31st October 2008, 11:53 AM
started again on diamond
picked chimchar as starter
got pokedex and pokeballs
got to Jubilife and traded over a nidoran female at lv5
got poketch
beat the trainer school
beat rival
got to Orenburgh
beat Roark

team
Turtwig lv16
Nidorina lv16
Bidoof slave

Saberu
31st October 2008, 2:12 PM
I started my quest for a spacial rend/flash canon/judgement/something else smeargle.
I'll have to ask a friend to hack an arceus for me, but it's no big deal. I'm also considering nasty plot for the fourth move.
I battled two level 9 pachirisu with my dialga and newly hatched smeargle. The pachirisu kept quick attacking me and fainting my smeargle. I eventually trained her to level four and she was able to survive three quick attacks! (hooray?)
Now, to train her to level 11. Dialga will help. Time to fight some buizel.

Aurora Valor
31st October 2008, 10:10 PM
Update time I guess... Well, with the dailies, I won another Backdrop. I also picked my Berries, but nothing special, except for if you call 3 Sitrus Berries special, which I call mediocre... I also caught a Voltorb, as it was swarming. Then I continued my Battle Tower challenge, I got pwned on a streak of 32. Pretty good, for some in game Pokemon. Pokemon that I had trouble with so far were Luvdisc, and most Ground-type Pokemon, as my team was Skuntank, Luxray and Empoleon. I need to keep winning with those in order to buy Power Items for EV'ing. See ya tomorrow and Happy Halloween or something...

Sir Marly
1st November 2008, 1:31 AM
Restarted Pearl again =/
Chose Chimchar.
Went to the first gym.
Beat Roark.
Won the badge.

Current Team: Monferno lv 17

Shadow Tepi 8
1st November 2008, 9:18 AM
EV trained my magnemite to the max
Evolved into magneton then magnezone-currently lv. 47
Started raising my jolly beldum-about halfway through EV training
Still haven't hatched a jolly sneasel :(
Had a chain of Eevee going but broke at 16 :(

Saberu
1st November 2008, 8:22 PM
I hatched a smeargle and taught it mind reader and sheer cold. ^_^ it should be a blast using that in the battle tower.

I went looking for a wild bronzong and didn't find even one. *hmph*

I hatched a few mirror coat feebas using my everstoned mild milotic. I hatched not a mild one, but a modest one! I named her HZSapphire (my alter ego's initials and my favorite Pokémon game). She evolved shortly after. I'm giving her EVs in special attack, and then will move on to work on her defenses. I think she has near-perfect special defense, but I'll have to wait to find out.

I found a suitable paras for my beatles team. (Strawberry Fields Forever.) I also acquired NowhereMan, now a marshtomp. I want him to evolve so badly. I really need the 'dex entry for sceptile and swampert.

~;302;

Bobby Frank JR
1st November 2008, 9:28 PM
hey guys!

I'm hatching for a careful Sableye. Around 20 eggs hatched so far (just started) I wonder if some natures are more common for some pokemon and less for others. Anyways I've started making my Wi-fi team. I recently went and did all the gym challenges again out of boredom. I might go do the Battle tower or chain for shinys.
I recently got my 30th Pp up in a row from the lotto... I havn't had a contest backdrop in months. My best prize is 2 exp shares in a row. Recently ran into shiny slowpoke. And um yeah thats about all...

Aurora Valor
1st November 2008, 10:55 PM
Diamond- I did, as usual, the daily stuff, getting myself a few Timer Balls for showing the guy a Mime Jr. I then picked, planted and watered my berries. I also finallly got enough BP for a Power Lens, so I finished EV'ing my Kadabra in Sp. Attack. Only Speed is left, but I need to gain morw BP for a Power Anklet first. I also used a random Pokemon generator to get myself six Pokemon that I will play through Pearl with. It is a team consisting of Castform, Beautifly/Dustox, Skorupi, Luvdisc, Dewgong, and Arcanine. I caught all of them and made eggs to transfer to Pearl.

Pearl- Restarted Pearl, to go with this team. Chose Turtwig and caught a bunch of Bidoofs to trade for the Eggs. I will hatch them tomorrow, if my sister didn't delete or play on the file, that is.

Sir Marly
1st November 2008, 11:30 PM
Pearl: Beat Team Galactic.
Went on to Eterna
Beat Gardenia.
Beat Team Galactic again
On my way to Heathrome
Team: Monferno lv 27

Shadow Tepi 8
2nd November 2008, 9:25 AM
Got Magnezone to lv. 59
Quit EV training my jolly beldum-will come back later
Hatched about 3 adamnat sneasels but still no jolly ones
Went to friends house and battled them in mix battle-he beat me once using my Aerodactyl.
I beat him once using his Roserade
Did all the daily's-got EXP share

Black Murder Heavangelon
2nd November 2008, 6:46 PM
Doing something pretty major.

I'm going to try to complete the pokedex while training at the same time. I'm set to get every pokemon in the dex, i just want to EV train each and every one of them. I finished training Muk and i'm in the middle of training Cloyster. next is Persian (i'm starting with the Kanto dex)

Aurora Valor
2nd November 2008, 8:10 PM
Ooh that should take a long time. Well time for my daily update I guess.
Diamond- I did not do the dailies, apart from checking my swarm (Drowzee, which I already had), because the game simply told me I already did them. :/
Ah well, better luck tomorrow. Some other weird thing happened when trying to break my chaining record of 23. When chaining Buizel, my chain just stopped on 19. It didn't break, it just stopped, the regular route 205 music came back and the icon of Buizel with the 19 disappeared on the top bar of my Poketch app. I also did more Battle Tower, and I'm really starting to get frustrated, and I now officially hate Hitmontop. Tomorrow I plan on finallt get the Power Anklet and finish Speed EVing Kadabra.

Pearl- I hatched the six eggs I traded over yesterday, and trained all of them to level five before heading to Jubilife City. I pwnt the Trainer School and got the Town Map and the Poketch. Then I trained my Pokemon to level 7, before owning my rival. Luvdisc really sucks at taking down Pokemon, but it's pretty fast, so... I reached Oreburgh City, and will do more trainign and the first Gym tomorrow.

Whew long post.

Sir Marly
2nd November 2008, 11:54 PM
Beat Maylene.
Traded over Ivysaur.
Beat Crasher Wake.
Training on Iron Islands.

Current Team:
Infernape lv 39
Ivysaur lv 29

jiang
3rd November 2008, 4:20 AM
until lately I have not really put on so much effort into playing my games again, but as of late, some updates:
diamond, continuing the winning streak in the lottery - pp ups and exp shares.
battling my rival on the weekend. checking for something good to chain. but cant really chain anything recently.

pearl, staraptor is at level 80 already. my luxray is still at level 56. Have not had the chance to play pearl continuously to make them level 100. also continuing the winning streak at the lottery for my pearl game.

Flame Haze SnS
3rd November 2008, 5:53 AM
Currently EVs training Modest Riolu in speed.

Had to defeat every single Buizel and Pachirisu at lowest level. Also, when taking a break from EVs training, went to the Berry Master's house to get berry. The berry I needed are the dry flavor, which can be used to raise the beauty for Feebas that was migrated from Ruby.

Shadow Tepi 8
3rd November 2008, 9:36 AM
Got annoyed since I haven't hatched a Jolly Sneasel yet so I quit it.
Cont'd raising Magnezone, I'm going to raise it to Lv. 100 so I can beat my friend with it-31 IVs in Sp. Atk should pay off.
Did all the daily's-PP up from lottery, Absol as swarm.
I'm thinking if I should teach my Magnezone TM91-Flash Cannon but I don't want to cause I only have one.
Lastly, Magnezone defeated 4 of my rival's team. I left my DS Lite in sleep mode overnight while I was in Fight Area :).

leon25270
3rd November 2008, 2:26 PM
In DP, I'm currently fixing an In-Game Luxray. It has a Modest nature, but it has a bad IV in Sp. Atk; however, it has a somewhat good IV in Atk... Ironic, isn't it? This particular Luxray is part of my In-Game team... I wanted to EV Train it. I already did it to the rest of my In-Game team. I'm just not sure what to do with Luxray...

In other news, I went underground. I explored every inch of the Sinnoh Underground for Hikers who sell Secret Base decorations... I also tried to collect Pale Spheres, since I had a shortage of those... Are Pale Spheres rare in Pearl Version? Meh, no one'll probably answer that question in this particular thread... It's alright. I don't expect an answer... But if someone wants to answer me, then by all means, go ahead, as long as it's alowed in this thread, of course...

Aesir22
3rd November 2008, 3:17 PM
Diamond:
Migrated some legendaries from emerald

Pearl:
Tried chaining some random pokemon but no luck.
Hatched 15 more feebas, no shiny.
Going to breed Tropius now.

Dig-kun
3rd November 2008, 3:19 PM
Well, I caught some Scythers and at yesterday mroning a Ledian to get a Baton Passer Scyther
=P
Luckily, the Ledian IVs werent bad and it was male, I just caugth this, cuz the morning ended. Im not lucky at this stuff and this time I was
=o

I bred them and got 20 Scythers
Gonna 2day note them down and level up with Rare Candies to lv.30 to get their IVs
=D

ArmorAndonomon
3rd November 2008, 3:20 PM
Just finishing up EV training my Poliwrath. She's currently Lv 50. I'm battling as many Lv. 2-3 Kricketot I can find, and the lowest-leveled Tentacool I can find. xD

Flamer
3rd November 2008, 7:48 PM
Been trying to level up my Shieldon to evolve him. Yesterday evening, the newspaper guy said he wanted to see a Bastiodon, so I thought it would be a good time to evolve Shieldon, I've been meaning to for a while but never got round to it. Anyway, I missed the deadline, but he's nearly there now. I would have made it if I'd have realised that Nidoqueen couldn't mate with Ditto before cycling up and down like a mad man for half an hour waiting for the egg to hatch

Aurora Valor
3rd November 2008, 7:55 PM
Update time....
Diamond- On Diamond I did regular stuff, swarm was Delibird again :( Also won another Backdrop in the lottery. The guy in Solaceon wanted to see a Golduck, been surfign at Sendoff Spring for like 45 mins, not finding one single Golduck. Also watered, planted and picked Berries. Then I finally pwnt that stupid Battle Tower enough times to get myself a Power Anklet and finish Kadabra's EVs. I liked the +11 Speed boost... I will probably EV a Gastly now, but I also want to do an EVing project, which will take a lot of time. I'll do gastly first, thinking up a good moveset. Oh, and I chained Shinx, broke on 15 because I was making a sprite thus not seeing were the patches wriggled, stupid Kricketot....

Pearl- I said I would beat Roark today, but I didn't. I wanted to train some more first, and so I did, but guess what? Forgot to save. So I will train some more tomorrow,and hopefull take on Roark as well.

~~Aurora Valor~~

Mysterous64
4th November 2008, 4:59 AM
Today i bred and bred my metagross with a ditto till i got an adamant one
seeing my ditto was adamant and it was holding everstone i forsaw that it would be quick but it took me 20 or so eggs to get my perfect one

-Vulpix-
4th November 2008, 5:59 AM
I just got pokemon pearl on 11/3/08. I beat the first gym already.
My team is
1. Piplup- level 15
2. Shinx- level 13 the first pokemon I caught
3. Starly- level 12 the second pokemon I caught

I was trying to catch an Onix but I ran out of pokeballs.

Shadow Tepi 8
4th November 2008, 6:22 AM
Today i cont'd raising my Magnezone-going well.
Started EV training my Adamant Beldum-about a quarter of the way through.
Hatched about 10 Sneasel eggs-none Jolly :(
Got Skitty as swarm, didn't win anything in lottery :(
Did a little bit of SRing for a good Darkrai-had several Modests and timids but had fairly bad IVs.

Dig-kun
4th November 2008, 3:00 PM
I got problems with Wifi, so I kept tooking my Scythers to lv.30 with Rare Candies
Have already calculated IVs of one, I thought they were really nice, cuz when Bagons are in lv.30, the HP IV is 31 when its 66, but Scyther is 92, and I didnt know, so thought it was great
XD
Im at Scyther 5 out of 20
:P
And my battery has just got low

-Vulpix-
4th November 2008, 4:09 PM
I caught some more pokemon I caught these
Geodude- only because I got tired of searching for another Onix. Guess what appears right after I catch geodude- level 7, yep an Onix- level 9 I caught that one, I had 50 pokeballs so I wasn't going to run out this time though Onix almost Koed all of party.

I also caught
Buneary- level 10
Pachirisu(2)- level 11
Buizel- level 7
Ponyta(2)- level 13
Misdreavus- level 11( was a pain to capture)
Also the way I've been hearing about these games it sounded like there weren't going to be any fire pokemon until a long time like until the 8th badge.

On my team
1. Staravia- level 17
2. Prinplup- level 16
3. Buizel- level 10
4. Buenary- level 11
5. Geodude- level 7 only on my team because of Rocksmash
6. Pachirisu- level 12

Also my Shinx evovled into a Luxio and is now level 19

I'm in Eterna City and not quite sure what to do yet.

Flamer
4th November 2008, 4:34 PM
I evolved my Sheildon last night. Too late for the prize that the newspaper guy gives you, but at leasts I'm now one step close to completing my Pokedex. I also invented a new little game to play when I'm really, (and I mean really bored). It basically involves getting as far as possible into the sandstorm area before the screen gets fully covered in the sandstorm thing. Bit sad, but I was really really bored.

Aurora Valor
4th November 2008, 8:32 PM
Update time.
Diamond- I did quite some things on Diamond. First of all the dailies, not winning anything. Then I did my Berry round, nothing good there either. Then I pwnt the E4, having E Share on EV'ed Kadabra. Also thought up a moveset for my Haunter. As it has a Calm natue and I hate Breeding, I had to think up a defensive moveset. After some random crap things I came up with this:
Haunter @ Focus Band
Calm Nature (+SpD, -Atk)
Levitate, 132 Spd, 126 Def, SpD, Hp.
Will-o-wisp, Taunt, Confuse Ray, Shadow Punch.
Good thing is I tried on Shoddy and it should work quite well. Bad thing is I have to get 3 more Power items, which means more Battle Towering. Meh...
Pearl- I was enraged when I started Pearl. My sister beat Roark. With Turtwig, the Pokemon I did not want to use, except for as an HM Slave. Which also means I have to do more training before I can progress. Training everyone to level 12, Cascoon evolved to Dustox in the progress. Sell and castform are starting to get pretty decent Pokemon. Team:
Castform lvl 12, Powder Snow, Ember, tackle, Water Gun.
Dustox lvl 12, Confusion, Poisom Sting, Harden, Tackle.
Seel lvl 12, Icy Wind, Growl, Water Sport, Headbutt.
Skorupi lvl 9 or 10, Posion Sting, Bite, Leer.
Growlithe level 8, Ember, Bite, Roar.
Luvdisc lvl 8, Water Gun, Tackle, Charm.

Master Leo
5th November 2008, 12:22 AM
Well, recently I hatched about 3 Turtwig eggs and 4 Eevee eggs. I evolved 1 into a Leafeon and have been training it. it is currently on lv. 25.

-Vulpix-
5th November 2008, 4:18 AM
I'm raising my pokemon for the third gym. I don't have the right type of pokemon other than staravia and prinplup.

Mt team
1. Ponyta- level 22
2. Luxio- level 20
3. Buneary- level 21
4. Staravia- level 22
5. Prinplup- level 22
6. Pachirisu- level 20

I also caught a few pokemon another Ponyta- level 23, Bonsly- level 20, Kricketune- level 19( caught this one because it knew sing.),Psyduck-level 10.

I'm trying to raise my pokemon to level 30-35 before goinng to the gym. I should raise my other pokemon too and catch some more. I'm going to go look for pokemon with psychic moves. I'm in Veilstone city now.

PokeCrossbow
5th November 2008, 6:45 AM
Traded all my power items for some legendaries (Ho-oh~Lugia~Latios~Raikou~ and 2 shinies)

Currently trying to figure out a good team that fits a league I joined 2 days ago and hoping to get enough BP to get new power items to train ;]

Yesterday I was trying to get the master rank in beauty contest with milotic that knows:
~Water pulse
~Psych up (I do it in 1st and 3rd turns)
~Ice beam
~SafeGaurd (to prevent others of having the 5 stars of having full excitement thingy).

Still couldn't beat it >.>; gave up and working on it later this week.

Aesir22
5th November 2008, 8:59 AM
Pearl:
Traded legendaries and 2 shinies for the power items ^
Hatched several more Tropius, no shiny.
Tried SRing for a shiny combee, but after 2 hours I got bored and caught a female non shiny.

Diamond:
Migrated legendaries from emerald
Going to do more SRs for a shiny cresselia today at work

Shadow Tepi 8
5th November 2008, 9:56 AM
Got bored of raising Magnezone so quit for a while.
Started breeding Togepi's-trying to get a calm natured one-none yet :(
Did some SRing for a good Darkrai-heaps of modests and timids but bad IVs.
Went to catch Dratini since i haven't got a Dragonite yet.
Ended up trying to get an adamant Dratini through breeding-not sucessful yet.

PokeCrossbow
5th November 2008, 1:29 PM
~Went to try the beauty contest and I won ^_^; got my 3rd star in my trainer card (Gray which looks cool).

~Did the flags catching in underground from my pearl game and got 50 flags in my diamond so now I got my 4th star ^_^

~Went in Battle Tower and beated Palmer and I'm on my 21st win streak
(Always lose on 30's battles) but good thing is that I got all the power items again ^_^;

~Trying to figure out how to get leech seeding/Ingraining Chikorita and going to breed chikoritas to get decent nature (Def) so now I'm going to catch Roselia for the moves above using the heart scales then breeding.

Jessie&James
5th November 2008, 1:34 PM
Got all the ribbons for Master rank with Dragonite.

Planted and watered berries.

Fought in the Battle Tower and lost in the on my 41st win streak :(

fishyfool
5th November 2008, 3:59 PM
Ha...so in Diamond, I started my Scramble challenge with Water types, and currently have my first member, Durp the Bidoof at level 7. I'll have to train fairly hard for Roark, to avoid getting haxed by Leerbutt, since my beaver is the brilliant Simpleton I need.

Aurora Valor
5th November 2008, 8:46 PM
Bleehhh... I feel sick.... Blehhh...
Ontopic:
Diamond- Did dailies, won nothing. Also picked, planted and watered Berries, nothing special, blah blah blah... Also swept E4 two times, got Kadabra up to I think 43. Also tried chaining Roselia, got to 19 then it broke by Minun. Dragonair gained a level doind that, so she's only four levels from being one of my fovourite Pokemon.
Pearl- Did nearly nothing today, just training my Skorupi a level, it's now level 10. So no update on that.

Saberu
5th November 2008, 8:59 PM
I've been breeding my abomasnow, trying to find a neutral-natured male. All the eggs I hatched have been female. Weird.
It's in honor of election day, you see. You know, Barack Obamasnow? (at least I think it's funny.) I'm putting together a political team, with democrats, republicans, neutral parties, and maybe something else. It's what to make the something else that's getting me stuck. (I know sableye will be neutral because red+blue=purple. The famous Saberu. ^_^)
I cloned a bunch of my most treasured Pokémon to send over. I now have my first starter on Diamond, a level 68 venusaur.

-Vulpix-
5th November 2008, 9:21 PM
I got my third badge. I taught Staravia fly( finally I can fly makes things easier too).
My team was
1. Girafarig- level 22
2. Kadabra- level 26
3. Kadabra- level 30
4. Prinplup- level 23
5. Staravia- level 22
6. Ponyta- level 21

I only needed to use Girafarig and Kadabra(level 26) the second time I faced the gym leader. I lost the first time Lucario was pretty strong. I also caught Pikachu at the pokemon mansion it was the first pokemon I saw there on first attempt. I'm now raising my electric pokemon for the next gym I think it is the water gym. My team now is
1. Staravia- level 24
2. Luxio- level 20
3. Pikachu- level 19
4. Pachirisu- level 20
5. Prinplup- level 23
6. Kadabra- level 31

My other Pachrisu is level 11 and I'll raise that one too. I also tried the contest and lost. The dancing part was a little difficult for me.

I might go an look for grass pokemon too.

Dig-kun
6th November 2008, 2:18 AM
Well, Ive finished to level up my Scythers to lv.30 to check its IVs

Checked them at Serebii calculator, none waa that good, but I was just after the Egg Move and Nature, so gonna breed for IVs from now on
=D

Still waiting for get my plug adapter to take the pokmon outta the ranch to breed with the Ditto for IVs and keeping the Nature
=P

Took the Berries Ive planted 4 days ago, they are rare ones nd I hoped the harvest was bigger, but it was of 2

So, gonna plant again til I got enough to cookem to give to the poks to go to Contest

-Vulpix-
6th November 2008, 4:35 AM
I got my fourth badge. Gyarados was a tough one to beat. I also caught some more pokemon.
I caught: Hoothoot, Shellos,Marill, another Pikachu,Pichu. I also got my wi-fi thing working which I have to turn off the firewall everytime but enough about that. I'm currently training for the fifth gym. And I'm trying to figure out what defog does.

PokeCrossbow
6th November 2008, 7:09 AM
I got my fourth badge. Gyarados was a tough one to beat. I also caught some more pokemon.
I caught: Hoothoot, Shellos,Marill, another Pikachu,Pichu. I also got my wi-fi thing working which I have to turn off the firewall everytime but enough about that. I'm currently training for the fifth gym. And I'm trying to figure out what defog does.

Defog HM is to make the weather clear in route 210 in the corner next to Celestic Town is foggy route which makes it hard to know where the road is.

on topic: the breeding of egg moves is great but still not defensive nature chikorita.

and still trying to think about good moves for my team, also planting and watering berries.

Went to the BT and got my 26th win streak and lost in front of abomasnow -_-; which sucks.

Shadow Tepi 8
6th November 2008, 9:52 AM
Hatched more Togepi's, lost count of how many, still none that are calm :(
Rose Magnezone slightly-went up 3 levels.
Had in mind a DD dragonite with modified EVs-will end up raising one.
Devised a moveset for a special gallade which will become a killer.
Thinking of releasing some pokemon since i have limited space in my boxes. Mainly hatched pokemon. Might send over to friends Ranch though

Aesir22
6th November 2008, 10:14 AM
Diamond:
Did 33 SRs at work yesterday for a shiny Cresselia, total of 830 SRs now and no shiny yet.

Pearl:
Hatching tropius eggs, still no shiny. Looking at GTS for a Grovyle for breeding purposes.
Have a few pokemon up for trade (articuno, latias, combee, tropius etc) Going to put more legendaries on offer in the trade forum.

Rad3n
6th November 2008, 12:13 PM
Started a 2nd-Gen-Only Scramble Challenge on Diamond Version:
(Tyranitar, Delibird, Sunflora, Mantine, Miltank, Politoed)

Traded over 4 of the eggs needed (didn't have space for the final two and wanted to do some training instead of going back for the delibird and poliwag) as well as a slugma for egg hatching. I'm at the second town and I need to say bye to mom and pick up the parcel.

So far; (Blue is good, red is bad)
Larvitar Lv. 8
Adamant - Guts
~Bite
~Leer
~Dragon Dance
~
Dragon Dance is good. Has 31 (or 26) SpD IVs (random).

Miltank Lv. 6
Impish - Scrappy
~Tackle
~Curse
~Thunderbolt <- this was unexpected... great for the starly though
~Defence Curl

Mantine Lv. 7
Calm - Swift Swim
~Bubblebeam
~Water Pulse
~Supersonic
~Bubble
I wanted water absorb but it does have 31 (or 26) SpA IVs.

Sunkern Lv. 4
Modest - Solar Power
~Absorb
~Growth
~
~
I wish I didn't want to level this thing to up to Lv.33 to get Synthesis. I have the sun stone in my inventory...

(In egg) Delibird
Adamant (Won't settle for anything but Hustle)
~Present
~Ice Shard
~Ice Punch
~

(In egg) Poliwag
Calm (Hopefully water absorb)
~no egg moves on this one... just standard.

I feel kinda awkward not eving... but this is still fun. I HATE Sunflora though... I hope to hell it turns out to be a HP Fire because its movepool sucks. I'm also kinda concerned that my team isn't good with Sandstorm... especially sunflora.

Seeing as my rival has a turtwig (lapse in my judgement when choosing chimchar for the first battle - Scratch or tackle >_>), I'm gonna need that delibird.

-Vulpix-
6th November 2008, 7:12 PM
I got my fifth badge. Here is who I used.
1. Kadabra- level 38( took out the first two pokemon of course I had help with my other pokemon)
2. Pikachu-level 26( paralyzed mismagius tough one to be too)
3. Prinplup- level 26( sent it out to heal kadabra)
4. Staravia- level 25( did some damage to the pokemon)
5. Kadabra- level 26( never used)
6. Pachirisu- level 28( Beat Gengar surprisingly and gengar being level 34 is pretty strong)

I'm now heading to canalave city.

Aurora Valor
6th November 2008, 8:59 PM
Bleh, still sick. Not going to school means more time to play though, and so I did:
Diamond: A good day for my Diamond game. I started with daily stuff, winning a PP Up and a few Heal balls (lol guy wanted to see Unown). Then I did my Berry round, getting 4 Pinap Berries. I always plant the Berries I get from the dailies lol. Then I went for a stroll at Route 228, capturing a nice Rhydon along the way with 31 in Att and Def, 27 in HP and crap in the other ones. It is ideal for my All-out moveset I wanted to try out, so I will be EVing it and using it as a trump card, with these moves etc:
Rhydon@Wide Lens
Adamant nature, 252 Stk, 252 Def, 6 Hp.
Megahorn, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm, Earthquake/Hyper Beam (prob EQ cuz of Rhydon's crap SpA). Very nice to me, but I have to BT. Speaking of which, I did some Bt and the Tycoon showed up against my non-EVed team. I beat Milotic and Rhyperior fairly easily (especially Rhyperior which was a OHKO) but lost to Dragonite after a great fight. Got a trophy though. Also chained Roselia and got Dragonair to 52, chain broke at 9 lol. And I bought more repels and a Wide Lens.
Pearl: A good day for Pearl as well. After finishing training my team to level 12, I beat Team Galactic in Jubilife City, and headed to Floaroma Town. I got myself a few Berries and a Sprayduck there. I now have to train my team to level 15 to take on galactic Commander Mars. Team:
Skorupi: Pin Missile, Poison Sting, Bite, Rock Smash
Dustox: Confusion, Gust, tackle, Posion Sting
Luvdisc: Water Gun,. Tackle, Charm, Agility.
Castform: Tackle, Ember, Water Gun, Powder Snow.
Growlithe: Ember, Bite, Leer, Roar.
Seel: Headbutt, Icy Wind, Growl, Water Sport.

Flame Haze SnS
6th November 2008, 9:47 PM
Finished EVs training Jolly Gabite in attack. I went to fight Elite Four two times just to level up my Gabite. I am currently EVs Modest Yanma in Sp.Defense (no need to raise the Speed, thanks to the Speed Boost). I still can't decide which Item to equip to my Gengar, Gabite (soon to be Garchomp), and Lucario.

-Vulpix-
6th November 2008, 11:48 PM
I just got my sixth badge. which was pretty easy. I used
1. Kadabra
2. Floatzel
3. Pelipper- caught it at level 38
4. Marill-
5. Prinplup
6. Ponyta

I also went to the lake with the washed up magickarp and I'm trying to figure out where to go next. My play time right now is 38:08.

My team's levels now are
1. Kadabra- level 40
2.Prinplup- level 29
3. Pelipper- level 39
4. Floatzel- level 28
5. Marill- level 25
6. Ponyta- level 30

I also caught a machoke,tentacruel, and machop.

Black Murder Heavangelon
7th November 2008, 12:22 AM
Continuing my Dex run.

finished training Cloyster (lvl 50 is the level i say when they are finished). Now EV training Meowth into Persian. Intended set is flinchhax.

Coming up next: Hypno.

Dig-kun
7th November 2008, 12:48 AM
Planted my berries again
Watered 50 times!!!!!
Hope it comes more from that harvest

Well, bred my Scyther with my Ditto to get a good IVd one
Hope I get now

Gotta rush for a tourney
Think ill use a not IVd team, after I finish it IVd, so itll be a temporary team
XD

Sir Marly
7th November 2008, 3:33 AM
Beat Byron.
Beat Team Galactic freaks.
Heading to the next gym.

Current Team:
Infernape lv 41
Venusaur lv 39

-Vulpix-
7th November 2008, 4:50 AM
I got my 7th badge. Got cranidos and alakazam in a trade. I caught sneasel,snovel, and traded a medichamp for a lady for a haunter hoping to get a gengar(cursed everstone0.
I guess I'll have to level up my gastly.
My team right now
1. Alakazam- level 42
2. Ponyta- level 37
3. Pelipper- level 40
4. Marill- level 25
5. Prinplup- level 30
6. Cranidos- level 20
Play time: 42:00 Seen Pokemon: 107 Own: 37

I defintely need to train my pokemon before the eighth gym leader. Then I'll have a fun time with the Elite 4 afterwards who I won't be facing until my pokemon are high levels.

Shadow Tepi 8
7th November 2008, 6:24 AM
Did some more soft resets for good darkrai-no modests and some timids with OK IVs but didn't keep them. Still trying to get a better Darkrai.
Hatched more Togepi's-still no calm but heaps of modests with pretty good IVs.
Going to go back to breeding for a jolly sneasel.
Went to catch a Dratini. Going to use it for breeding to get an Adamant Dratini which will be raised according to the moveset I had planned.
Going to breed my Gallade to get a Ralts which I will be raising with the set I had in mind.

Flame Haze SnS
7th November 2008, 6:44 AM
Evolved Gabite into Garchomp after battling with Cynthia. I'm still currently leveling up my Modest Lucario by battling Elite Four. And Lucario had already learned a move, Aura Sphere. I had already recieved the berries from three people and they're: 2x Cheri and Kasib.

elite ralf
7th November 2008, 7:27 AM
competed with jasmine in the super contest.yep, the olivine gym leader, I thought she was just snooping around in sunyhore but there she was, in the master rank smart contest with her Steelix nicknamed Rusty. lol

won dusknoir its master rank ribbon in smart category

trainer card turned silver :D

Rad3n
7th November 2008, 2:36 PM
Scramble Challenge:
Got Mantine to Lv.8 then decided to make the perfect father for Delibird as getting the necesarry TMs would take longer than breeding with a smeargle.

Catching & Trading:
SRed for the Darkrai I wanted (Timid with 25+ SpA and 31 Spe Ivs) and got it. As an added bonus it had 145 HP (31/30 HP Ivs).

Breeding & Training:
Bred a Smeargle (male) and taught it Ice Shard, Ice Punch, Brick Break and Aerial Ace. Bred a Female Adamant Delibird with Ivs of (x/31/x/x/x/31). Gave the Delibird an Everstone and bred it with the Smeargle. Hatched an Adamant Delibird (male) with Hustle, 31 Atk, Spe and randomly HP IVs and the egg moves from Smeargle. Evd it with 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe. Got it to level 69.

Other:
Spent about an hour organising my PC boxes. (I have too many un-hatched eggs which need to be disposed of >_>)

Future Plans:
Get that Delibird to Lv.100 and use it to kick someone's but. Breed the Delibird with the previous Delibird to make an Adamant+Hustle (with egg moves) egg for my scramble challenge (hoping to inherit IVs too). Look through all 60 of my dittos to see which have 31 Ivs to help breeding.

Dig-kun
7th November 2008, 3:07 PM
Took the eggs at the Day-care
and hatched all of them
have now 20 Scyhters of this breeding
Ill now getem at level30 by rare candying it
And gotta calcule their IVs

Watered my berries, they wont be dry
=D

I made a plan:
Gotta find a male Scyther of this breeding, breed with a female of the past one, for nature
A Female Careful Scyther will be born, this will be bred with the best of the first breeding, or even the best son of it

Master Mewtwo
7th November 2008, 4:53 PM
Right now I'm in the process of transferring my Pokemon from my third generation games to my Pearl.

In my Diamond, I am currently going for my seventh badge.

In my Platinum, I am currently going for my sixth badge.

Master Mewtwo

Aurora Valor
7th November 2008, 8:49 PM
Updatezor

Diamond- Did dailies and got Luxury Balls for showing an Abomasnow. Also checked and planted Berries, planted Occa, Cheri and Pecha. I need more Pecha lol. Then I was bored, so I went on an evolving spree, as I have a crapload of unevolved Pokemon. First I sorted out boxes though. I evloved the following Pokemon. Swarm was Skitty BTW Which I caught; Skitty-Delcatty, Wynaut (sapph)-Wobbuffet, Nosepass-Probopass, Drwozee-Hypno, Mime Jr.-Mr. Mime, Dragonair-Dragonite (yay), Gastly-Haunter(decided not to EV it), Growlithe-Arcanine, Seel-Dewgong, Wurmple-Beautifly, Skorupi-Drapion(took a long time lol). I also opened my way to R224 and payed the White Rock on R224 a visit.
Pearl- Started off with training all my pokemon to level 15. Luvdisc may suck offensively, it is quite a nice defensive and speedy Pokemon. I also planted some Berries. Then I took on Team Galactic at Floaroma Town, and beat the hell outta Mars, this team really helps with two Ice Type moves at my disposal. Going to train everyone to 17, then off to Forest and using Cheryl as a Pokemon Center to train to 20 before Gardenia. Team:
Growlithe: Ember, Roar, Leer, Bite.
Luvdisc: Water Gun, Tackle, Take Down, Agility.
Castform: Powder Snow, Ember, Water Gun, Tackle.
Seel: Icy Wind, Headbutt, Water Sport, Growl.
Skorupi: Rock Smash, Pin Missile, Poison Sting, Bite.
Dustox: Confusion, Tackle, Poison Sting, Gust.

Aesir22
7th November 2008, 9:58 PM
Diamond:
Migrated several pokemon from emerald. Going to trade them for items.

Pearl:
Traded a sceptile.Tried chaining Miltank, no luck.
Hatched over 40 leafblade tropius today. No shiny yet.

Mysterous64
7th November 2008, 10:03 PM
I Continued hatching beldum out of 100 eggs 3 boxes full i only got one adamant one with terrible IVS, hoping to hatch another 35 today with an adamant ditto this time

TrainerxDiana
7th November 2008, 10:06 PM
On Pearl... Been training my Battle Tower team, hatching and soft-resetting for good eggs. I have a Starmie now at level 41, Timid with a 30 Speciall Attack IV. Garchomp is level 50 with an Adamant nature, a 28 Attack IV and a 31 Speed IV, and Tyranitar had a Jolly Nature, 29 speed IV, and 31 Attack IV. I'm quite proud o_o

Shadow Tepi 8
8th November 2008, 1:02 AM
Hatched more Togepi's but still no Calm ones :(
Came back to raising my magnezone
Defeated Pokemon League twice with Magnezone.
Hatched some Sneasels-hoping to get a jolly one but no luck.

manafi7
8th November 2008, 2:15 AM
After doing all the dailys i decided to get a starmie. Took around 10 eggs to get a modest one with natural cure >.>. EV trained for speed and starting on spA now

Draknir
8th November 2008, 2:46 AM
Just been training Electivire. Now, though, I am begining to EV train another pokemon. A Salamence. But seriously though, my Salamence and Gyrados got busy in the daycare o.0. I've got several extra eggs now.

gtab x3
8th November 2008, 3:33 AM
Caught regigigas it was soo easy only 3 dusk balls!

-Vulpix-
8th November 2008, 3:35 AM
I'm trying to figure how to get to sunnyshore city for my eight badge. I also got some pokemon trade. I got some pokemon in a trade. I got turtwig,chimchar,lapras,vulpix,houndour,elekid. So I'm going to be raising them up to high level to take on the Elite 4 along with my other pokemon I have.
My main team now
1. Pelipper-level 40 (kind of an HM slave because it didn't know any decent attacks.)
- Surf
- Fly
-Defog
- Spit Up
2. Cranidos- level 21
- Rock Climb
- Pursuit
- Take Down
- Scary Face
3. Prinplup- level 34
- Metal Claw
- Brine
- Peck
- Bubblebeam
4. Alakazam- level 44
- Psycho Cut
- Psybeam( I use this move too much)
- Recover
5. Marill- level 25( HM Slave too)
- Water Gun
- Surf
- Strength
- Rock Smash
6. Ponyta- level 37
- Take Down
- Stomp
- Fire Spin
- Ember

Pokemon I haven't used in a while that I raised
Luxio-level 20, Pachirisu-level 28,Staravia-level 27,,Girafarig,-level 23,Pikachu-level26,Buneary-level 25.
Time 51:00 (of course I left my DS on some of the time and just let it sit there.)

Shiny qwilfish of doom
8th November 2008, 7:42 AM
im training an empoleon to be a battler.
i have nearly caught all pokemon in the sinnoh dex.
evolved 2 shinys:diglett and spearow.
im training a charizard that a kid had.its currently level 70.
i decided to train a honchkrow that has been sitting in my box untouched.
ive got about 5 more canidates to be on my wi-fi team.all of them in 60s range.

-Vulpix-
8th November 2008, 3:34 PM
I just beat Commander Jupiter and Mars( I think that is who they are) and Boss Cyrus.

Boss Cyrus was a long match of course it is my fault.
My team was
1. Pelipper- level 41
2. Alakazam- level 48
3. Marill- level 25
4. Ponyta- level 37
5. Vulpix- level 37- leveled up pretty quick since it was a level 1
6. Cranidos- level 21

Not really a good match up for the guy since dark types were trouble for Alakazam and I need to get my other pokemon up to Alakazam's level. It is a good thing I had about 30 revives and 30 Hyper potions.

I also caught a palkia( I used the masterball on it. I can get more else where).

Falco320
8th November 2008, 3:44 PM
well im currently making a either a raindance or trickroom team not really decided yet.

-Vulpix-
8th November 2008, 4:16 PM
I caught Uxie and Azelf. Pretty easy to catch. I didn't have to use sleep, paralyasis or anything. I finally got to sunnyshore city =D took long enough. I'm definetly using the legendary pokemon on the Elite 4 because I know how strong Lucario is going to be.

FireHead Hank
8th November 2008, 5:58 PM
Finally I managed to get the second parent I needed for my next breeding project. I put her in the daycare, together with Jiman, my awesome Empoleon:

;395; (Timid, male)
HP: 31
Att: x
Def: 20
SpA: 31
SpD: 23
Speed: 31

;390; (Nave, female)
HP: 30
Att: 31
Def: 5
SpA: 30
SpD: 27

The first step would be a female, Naive Chimchar with a flawless IV in Attack, Special Attack and Speed. I could not only use it in this project, but also for future projects, which would involve a Naive Infernape(with eggmoves).

The Chimchar line is my favorite starter line, so I hope I get a decent Infernape out of this project.

Blivsey
8th November 2008, 6:01 PM
Just bred myself a solid Staryu, now EV training it in Speed and SpAtk, with a few remaining EVs in HP. Taught it Surf, will later teach it Psychic, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt.

Woo, forming a Battle Tower team.

Aurora Valor
8th November 2008, 9:32 PM
Update time :)
Diamond: Took it easy today on my Diamond. Checked swarm, which was Absol, which I already have. Did dailies, won a Backdrop in the lottery. After that, Berry round time, got 5 berries off each plant I coukd pick. Later in the eve I also got 2 more Chesto and Aspear Berries. Occa plant is ready by tomorrow. Then I finally went to Mt. Stark and did the Buck sidequest and caught, after resetting 6 times cuz i kept killing it, a Heatran.
Pearl: Did some things, first of all, picked Berries. Then went to flower shop to get another Pecha berry. Then I pwnt all the trainers on Route 205, and went into Eternal (I know it's Eterna, but Eternal sounds better) Forest, where I am now training before I will take on the trainers there, team:
Skorupi level 19; Bite, Rock Smash, Pin Missile, Hidden Power (Fire)
Dustox level 20; Moonlight, Poison Sting, Gust, Confusion.
Growlithe level 20; Ember, Flame Wheel, Roar, Bite.
Luvdisc level 16; Water Gun, Agility, Tackle, Take Down.
Seel level 16; Headbutt, Water Sport, Icy Wind, Growl.
Castform level 16; Tackle, Ember, Water Gun, Powder Snow.

Littlemyuu
9th November 2008, 12:14 AM
Ran into a shiny Medicam..got it with Quick ball<3

"Freak" owns
9th November 2008, 12:53 AM
i just caught my first shiny without pokeradar it was a shiny gyrados.

-Vulpix-
9th November 2008, 1:04 AM
I got out of the dreaded Victory Road and I'm finally at the Pokemon League.

I think my team might be:
1. Alakazam-current level 49
- Psycho cut
- Psychic
- Psybeam
- Recover
2. Palkia- current level 53
- Water Pulse
- Heal Block
- Dragon Claw
- Spacial Rend
3. Empoleon- level 46
- Metal Claw
- Whirlpool
- Peck
- Aqua Jet
4. Vulpix- level 40
- Ember
- Flamethrower
- Payback
- Quick Attack
5. Lapras- level 1
- Water Gun
- Brine
- Ice Beam
- Surf
6. Houndour- level 19
- Leer
- Ember
- Bite
- Smog

I hope this team will be good enough. Of course I'm not going to attempt the Elite 4 until my pokemon are anywehere between level 50-70. Which is going to take a long time once they get into high levels to raise them. I might also go look for pokemon I haven't seen before elite 4.
Seen- 140
Play Time: 63:32

Shadow Tepi 8
9th November 2008, 9:15 AM
Continued hatching Togepi's even though I finally got my calm one.
Started raising the calm togepi. Currently a lv. 18 Togepi.
Did some underground stuff by myself.
Hatched some Sneasel eggs-hoping a jolly one will appear soon.

Dig-kun
9th November 2008, 2:03 PM
Im Rare Candying my second breeding of 20 Scythers
Now Im at the 16th, called Scyther XVI

Well, with my plan made, Ill take the best male of here to breed with a careful female of the first breeding to get the nature and after I get the final IVs
Wish me good luck, please
I gotta find a good IVd
XD

Aesir22
9th November 2008, 4:13 PM
Diamond:
went underground and found some fossils.
Migrated 6 pokemon from Emerald

Pearl:
Went underground fossil hunting.
Hatched some more Tropius eggs.
Fished a lot while hatching, found no shiny

Nerofrost
9th November 2008, 6:10 PM
Well I was just EV training some pokemon for the battle tower and decided to check what else I had in my boxes. To my surprise I found some interesting pokemon, caught a long time ago but never trained. I never had interest in training any of them but now that I know of EV's and stuff, I look at them differently. This interesting bunch is:

Azelf Lv.50 (caught in 2007 :P)
Levitate
Naive
Alert to sounds (yay)

Rayquaza Lv.70 (caught in 2007 Sapphire)
Air Lock
Brave
Likes to thrash about (yay)

Absol Lv.1 (hatched some months ago)
Pressure
Hasty
Likes to thrash about (yay)

Eevee Lv.1 (hatched with shiny hax; guilty) (This one's gonna be a Leafeon)
Naughty
Likes to run (mah)

eevee Lv.1 (same as above, I just love it's shiny form) (For Umbreon)
Sassy
Likes to thrash about (mah for Umbreon purposes)

Vulpix Lv.1 (hatched with shiny hax, silver Ninetales rox!)
Flash Fire
Quiet
Mischevous (yayness)

So yeah, I'm planning on Ev training this bunch maybe for battle tower. I'm not sure how to go with some of them, but others have a clear plan in my head. I'll try and update this post as soon as they're trainded.

-Vulpix-
9th November 2008, 9:15 PM
I figured out the team I might use to try against the Elite 4 I've battle them and to get to Lucian the final member and only had to pokemon of left to beat from their team. I would have been destroyed next round anyway. But my team is probably going to be.
1. Palkia- level 57 now
2. Empoleon- level 48 now
3. Pikachu- level 26
4. Alakazam- level 51
5. Vulpix- level 41
6. Houndoom- level 31

I also seen 147 pokemon only 3 left to go :D. They are Garchomp,Milotic, and Spiritomb.
Play Time: 70:00(close enough anyway).

mukkubirdfan77
10th November 2008, 1:32 AM
just beat galactics at lake valor team is:

slowbro-lv46
hitmontop-lv46
swampert-lv45
drifblim-lv45
tauros-lv45
nidoking-lv46

gonna put team on pbr wifi after E-4

Blazios
10th November 2008, 7:59 AM
Having restarted Diamond 3 months ago to get an extra Darkrai, I decided to play it.

Started off with a Jolly Chimchar.
Got to Jubilife. Caught a Budew and trained it at the Trainer's School and Route 204.
Fought Barry. Chimchar Embered Starly to death, and I used a Growth/Absorb combo to beat Piplup.
Went to Oreburgh. Budew swept and became 5 levels higher than Chimchar.
On the way to Floaroma, Chimchar evolved.
Beat Galactic with Mach Punch/Flame Wheel.
Got to Eterna, beat the Gym with Budew's Stun Spore/Growth/Mega Drain combo. A Level 22 Budew outstalled a Roserade...
Blahblahboringstuffblah.
Got to Veilstone. Beat the first Gym Trainer a minute ago, and Budew evolved, missing all good moves until Level 40...
Monferno evolved after sweeping Maylene with Flame Wheel.

Manix
10th November 2008, 8:10 AM
A Level 22 Budew outstalled a Roserade...
I did that with mine. The exact same level, as well. xD

Pearl: Battle Tower. Cresselia, Azelf, Vaporeon. Let's see how far I go... Also Ev trained my new Darkrai a little.

Diamond: Not much. Still figuring out how to get to Snowpoint, with a lack of Pokemon with Strength. Considering using my other Darkrai to give Strength. Other than that, just some extra training on a awesome team.

Shadow Tepi 8
10th November 2008, 8:57 AM
Quit raisng the calm Togepi temporarily.
Did a little bit of underground-traded several fossils for spheres.
Battled my friend-I beat him 3-0 :)
Came back to breeding Sneasels-hatched quite a lot today with several adamants but still no jolly's.

Dig-kun
10th November 2008, 12:47 PM
Well, finished to rare candy the second breeding of Scythers
It was from Scyther I to Scyther XX

Calculated its iVs
The best ones were:
Scyther IV
Serious
21/25/25/25/28/28

Scyther VII
Rash
21/11/25/18/30/28

Well, Ill use the second to breed, cuz it has better IV on SpDef
=D

AdamV2
10th November 2008, 7:55 PM
So I just started getting back into Pokemon, and I decided I would make a competitive/casual WiFi team, as in I don't try that hard to make the 'perfect' team but I'll get some good natured/IVed Pokemon, EV train them and give them a good moveset. Got my team all planned, but now I just have to breed, catch, soft-reset, etc. to actually get some usable ones.

Started off with Lucario, was going to go for a Special Sweeper and was looking for a Timid nature w/ Inner Focus, hatched about 10 eggs and got Timid one:

;447;
Riolu (Male)
Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
Ability: Inner Focus
IVs: 16/23/30/22/0/22

I honestly don't care about the Sp.Def score being 0 as I'm going to be running a screener (Bronzong). I hatched it without using everstones or checking the IVs of the parents, so it turned out pretty good. I then EV trained it, giving it a 4 HP/252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd spread and am going to stick Choice Specs on it with Aura Sphere/Vacuum Wave/Shadow Ball/Dragon Pulse. Should be pretty good for WiFi I hope :) So far I just evolved it @ Lv.29, got a loooooong way to go, haha.

Now moving on to Aerodactyl. I'm going for a Suicide Lead Aero, which just taunts, lays down Stealth Rock, and smashes face 'til it dies. I'm going for a +Spd nature, and so far this is all I've got out of 6 or so eggs:

;142;
Aerodactyl (Male)
Naive (+Spd, -Sp.Def)
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 27/3/30/9/12/19

Horrible Attack, so I think I'm going to try again. :D

PS; Here is the team I'm making at a glance:
;142; ;448; ;466; ;437; ;373; ;134;

Aurora Valor
10th November 2008, 8:06 PM
Update, couldn't update yesterday, had a party, was fun, movie was nice (the Grudge, anyone knows it?)
Ah well, ontopic.
Diamond- Usual stuff, dailies, won a Backdrop in the lottery, and Nest balls for showing the guy a Lumineon. I also caught myself a Dunsparce, because it was today's swarm. My Dragonit is doing pretty good, but it needs some more training before it can hook up with the rest of my main team. Dragon Dance is pratty useful though. Just won a 7-win streak in the Multi Battle Tower with Cheryl, her Cress owns. But yeah, I had to fight Eevees and Budews, so....
Pearl- Mainly training. To be honest, only training. So I'll just post my team:
Castform level 17; Tackle, Powder Snow, Water Gun, Ember.
Seel level 15; Icy Wind, Headbutt, Water Sport, Growl.
Skorupi level 20; Bite, HP Fire, Rock Smash, Pin Missile.
Growlithe level 20; Ember, Bite, Roar, Flame Wheel.
Luvdisc level 20; Water Gun, Lucky Chant, Take Down, Agility.
Dustox level 20; Moonlight, Confusion, Gust, Poison Sting.
Castform is a pain to train lol.

-Vulpix-
10th November 2008, 8:14 PM
I got the national pokedex and pokeradar. now to transfer my leafgreen team and destroy the Elite 4 once and for all.

SilverMorty
11th November 2008, 2:08 AM
Got the event Darkrai on the last day on the Target event thing in Aussieland

now planting the enigma berry so I can have more xD

Also back to evolving more pokemon, currently my Vigoroth on level 20

-Vulpix-
11th November 2008, 3:35 AM
I just beat the Elite 4. My team was
1. Vulpix
2. Ninetales
3. Sharpedo
4. Girafarig
5. Raichu
6. Empoleon

Now I'm trying to figure out chaining and using pokeradar after I found where it was.
so far it is Pichu: 3, Staravia: 2 Pikachu:1

jiang
11th November 2008, 6:58 AM
Got TRU Dragonites this weekend. SR'ed for good IVs and got two successful hunts.

Diamond: continuing my winning streak in the lottery, winning PP ups. Raising my roserade and yanmega to level 100.

Pearl: Also raising my staraptor and luxray to lv 100.

Been back to trading over wifi yesterday. Will be chaining tonight for a pkradar shiny.

VTUSH
11th November 2008, 7:36 AM
well i've been breeding tons of tanglas, i hate breeding but it must be done -_-
trying to breed a tangela with these ivs at least 20+/6/30/30/25+/25+ with a bold nature and chloroyphl (however you spell that) so it's going to take a while but i'm almost there i think.
After that i 'm going to breed exeggcute with modest and chlorophyll (guess my team's theme :) ) so hope to get it done by this weekend.

Shiny qwilfish of doom
11th November 2008, 9:37 AM
well i've been breeding tons of tanglas, i hate breeding but it must be done -_-
trying to breed a tangela with these ivs at least 20+/6/30/30/25+/25+ with a bold nature and chloroyphl (however you spell that) so it's going to take a while but i'm almost there i think.
After that i 'm going to breed exeggcute with modest and chlorophyll (guess my team's theme :) ) so hope to get it done by this weekend.

grass types?

my buneary finally evolved.
saving up for the gorgeos royal ribbon.
hatched a jolly riolu.
improving my infernapes moveset.planning to replace flamethrower with flare blitz.(adamant natured)
had a battle with my bro over wireless.i won.
trying to find heart scales.

SkittyOnWailord
11th November 2008, 11:20 AM
I went to TRU to get a few Dragonite on Saterday. After getting a few of them and SRing for each one, I ended up with this one.
Mild 3/19/31/31/31/31
I was like O_O *Saves* So yeah, that was pretty nice. I'm wondering if I should keep it UT or use it for breeding.

Shepard
11th November 2008, 2:56 PM
I was just breeding for Voltorbs to train an electrode as a lead. This is one that just hatched:

Voltorb
Hasty
10/31/25/18/31/31

It has HP Grass (67)

I went for hasty so as to not lower its attack for exploding. This one has a perfect attack stat, perfect speed, decent enough SAtt, and a good Hidden Power. I was kind of hoping for a decent HP Ice to be able to dent any dragons, but what do you think of this one - a keeper?

Owenwill
11th November 2008, 5:53 PM
Tried to beat the elite four with my incredibly weak team i need to spend a few hours training as none of my pokemon are currently over level 50. I also hatched a few piplups using empoleon and luxray. Think i'm gonna leave them to breed then hatch the eggs in hope of a shiny or a good natured piplup. I also plan on looking for the person who gives you the riolu egg because since i've restarted i've forgot were he is.

-Vulpix-
11th November 2008, 7:03 PM
I'm breeding Eevees. My first one hatched and I'm going to evolve into Glaceon. Next one I'm evolving into Leafeon. I also got a new piplup that hatched.

Aurora Valor
11th November 2008, 8:40 PM
Update time
Diamond- Well, dailies, won nothing etc etc etc, Berries, got nothing that good. Then i went into the battle tower with Buck, and pwned 7 noobs.
I need those items.
Pearl- Trained a bit more on preal and did a test to see if you can slather Honey, and then just set the DS clock as if it were 8 hrs later. Doesn't work. Team:
Seel level 17; Icy Wind, Ice Shard, Headbutt, Growl.
Castform level 20; Sunny Day, Ember, Water Gun, Powder Snow.
Skorupi level 20; HP Fire, Rock Smash, Bite, Pin Missile.
Luvdisc level 20; Water Gun, Lucky Chant, Take Down, Agility.
Dustox level 20; Moonlight, Confusion, Gust, Poison Sting.
Grwolithe level 20; Flame Wheel, Ember, Bite, Roar.
Nearly done, planning on nicknames when going to Eterna.

Cain Nightroad
11th November 2008, 8:53 PM
I picked up Diamond for the first time in a month on Sunday. Yeah, and I figured that I should just continue my Elite Four runs to get Jolteon to level 100. I seriously need Platinum to come out before I'll really get the fire going again, but I suppose that I'll just be doing some stuff in the game bit by bit before Platinum comes out.

TrainerxDiana
11th November 2008, 9:59 PM
I think I should update...

I have my Starmie, Tyranitar, and Garchomp team all ready now for the Battle Tower, already made a few runs at it, none made Serebii's top 25 but I've had my three best runs in my three tries, those being 66, 47, and 54. I'm going through it again now, I'm at 16 so far, with no real problems yet.

-Vulpix-
11th November 2008, 11:55 PM
My eevee hatched from its egg and I evolved it into leafeon now I have both leafeon and Glaceon. I'm also getting faster than I can hatch them my eevee at the daycare is level 25 now. I also got 2 piplups. I also tranfered more pokemon. which I have the johto starters which I'll be breeding next and also transfered Umbreon and Espeon and I'm transfereing Vaporeon,Jolteon, and Flareon next. Then it is Kanto starters. then Hoenn. I also don't have enough money to get my eevee out of the daycare. I'm poor again.

Dig-kun
12th November 2008, 12:40 AM
I have watered my Berries
Now I have them watered 85 times, each one

Theyre at the third stage, theyre in bloom
So, it wont take long for them to grow
I hope they get a 5 berries harvest

I started to breed my Scythers again, the Scyther VII with Scyther 7
I hope the breeding is nice
=D

Im right now walking up and down in Routes 209 til 210 to take the eggs and hatch them with Slugma help
=D

Nerofrost
12th November 2008, 2:34 AM
Update:
Well I've been busy with college stuff but I got some training done on my shiny Vulpix, which I named Inari. It's now a beautiful Ninetales that looks something like this:

Inari (Ninetales) (male)
Lv.40
Quiet
Mischevous
HP: 121 (112 Ev's)
Atk: 73
Def: 69
Sp.Atk: 117 (252 Ev's)
Sp.Def:100 (140 Ev's)
Spd:84

It also has HP Grass (69)
It has some decent Iv's in Sp.Atk and Speed 4/19/11/30/3/23 I think it's fairly good, for an unbred pokemon. Like I said before, I only shiny hax'd this pokemon, the rest is legit, and it came out pretty good. I love this poke a lot, it came out close to perfect (for what I want it)! I think it's the Ninetales for me, what do you guys think?

Dig-kun
12th November 2008, 2:42 AM
Man u got a Shiny vulpix
T-T
Im trying to get it from the middle of the year til now
T-T
I wanna as well
=P

Well, Im breeding the Scythers
And I have already from Scyther A to Scyther R
And breeding the last ones
Cuz I always get 20 and calculate to choose the better ones

this time, maybe Ill have to do more than 20, cuz Ill need a Careful Female, so, can take more time

Shadow Tepi 8
12th November 2008, 7:08 AM
Forgot to post yesterday-stupid exams >:(

Did some more hatching of Sneasels but still none that were Jolly, not even an adamant one :(
Did some Togepi hatching but don't know why-already got my wanted calm one.
Planted berries to buy accessories.
Did some tag team battle tower-got win streak to 35 and still going.
Fed poffins to my Chatot for use in the cool contest.

MetallicCorrosion
12th November 2008, 7:37 AM
unfortunantly i just lost in the battle tower i had a good run going i was on 63 trainers when i died which was not good:(

Aesir22
12th November 2008, 12:24 PM
Pearl:
hatched some more leafblade Tropius. Stil no shiny.
Went underground, found several shards, stones etc and 1 dome fossil and 2 old ambers.
Trying to chain again. Current chain: Staravia 4, no shiny yet

MorseCoder
12th November 2008, 1:16 PM
Trading away My shiny events In the GTS (via Cloning) in search for(OU/UBER Pokemon) and Now fighting the Tower again to get at least a 300 + streak..

Dig-kun
12th November 2008, 2:15 PM
Well, the Scythers reached the 20th and I stopped breeding
I got from Scyther A to Scyther T
Indeed, I noted their names, gender, nature and IV sentence in my notes
so, Im rare candying them
(especifically the 3rd xD)
So, Ill find the stats at lv.30 and will calculate their IVs
=D

Garchomp dude
12th November 2008, 4:57 PM
I am currently training my drapion that is lv.76

Aurora Valor
12th November 2008, 8:11 PM
Lol, new page every day?
Anyway, update:
Diamond: Diamond, I did not do the dailies today, cuz I couldn't beacuae I was messing about with the DS clock yesterday. But I did do some Bt'ing, and lost a few times and won one time.
Pearl: Pearl, trained my Seel to level 20, then progressed, beating 2 or 3 double battle trainer battles. Castform accidentally grew to lvl 21, but it's ok to me. I will show my team when I reach Eterna City, where I will give them their nicknames, which I will use instead of the Pokemon names from then.

Edit: rank up, now I've got Pokemon's dumbest girl in my bar. yay.

Blazios
12th November 2008, 8:20 PM
Diamond:

Up to Dialga. Traded a Timid Syncher and a high level Shuckle for the battle. Caught a Medicham before Gym 7, before realising that I still suck against Ghost types. 1st catch: A timid Dialga with 0 Speed and Sp. Attack IVs... *sigh*

Pearl:

My Battle Tower's streak is up to a wonderful 6. >_> Stupid CH Flinching Togekiss Air Slash 3 times in a row...

I'm going to try and beat my Multi record.

-Vulpix-
12th November 2008, 8:37 PM
I caught Mesprit, Cyndaquils hatched I now have 5, I'll have six, soon. Now I'll probably look for Rioulo.I'll probably breen Spiritomb or something. I might try contest again sometime soon.

fishyfool
12th November 2008, 10:36 PM
So, my scrambly's going rather well. I crushed Roark with my Beaver of Doom, and now have my first half of my squad, them being Durp (Bibarel), LifeSaver (Buizel) and Cargot (Shellos).

Shellos has HP Flying, nerts. Anywho, training the 2 newcomers to 14 for Mars.

Mysterous64
13th November 2008, 1:53 AM
Pearl :I have been raising my Metang Eving in HP currently a quarter of the way there. Raising a Gliscor saving up for razor fang trying to catch a level 7 one
Diamond: Trading items over to Pearl
Emerald; Considering cloning good IV pokemon and migrating them to Pearl

dash142
13th November 2008, 1:56 AM
Training to beat Fantina, my Pokemon are only around lv. 32 currently, except for one who's lv. 35.

Prinplup: lv. 33 (has Surf)
Luxray lv. 32
Staravia lv. 33 (has Fly)
Ponyta lv. 32
Graveller lv. 35 (has Strength and Rock Smash)
Drifloon lv. 27 (Cut)

chimkong
13th November 2008, 2:03 AM
my recent is more than 2 weeks ago:

training my close to lvl 90+ infernape, 80+ salamence, 70- lucario, 60 mismagius, 60+ slowbro.
Do daily events, (sometimes not)
trying to build up perfect team for Battle Tower (sadly, has no Wifi)

Garchomp dude
13th November 2008, 8:08 AM
I am training my feebas ATM

Lucazard
13th November 2008, 8:16 AM
Trained Tyranitar. Checked egg hatched count. Battle tower, lost to palmer. Battle tower, fought in multi battles.

Shadow Tepi 8
13th November 2008, 9:19 AM
Defeated Palmer on 21st again-accumulating points for some reason.
Finally got a jolly Sneasel-going to be raised as my anti-lead. Pretty good IVs as well.
Continued watering the berries I planted, currently in the stage where they are growing taller.
Defeated each cool contest up to Ultra with Chatot. Going to conquer the Master rank.
Rose Magnezone a bit.
Started breeding my Feebas-trying to get a calm one which I will use.

Killer Grunt
13th November 2008, 2:05 PM
Ok i gotta post this, my level 26 croagunk just took out cynthias level 63 Milotic. Im speechless lol

Garchomp dude
13th November 2008, 4:10 PM
Beat the tower tycoon and got a shiny buizel

TR_Jessie
14th November 2008, 12:29 AM
The other day, I got the battle 97 in the battle tower, then lost.
Next, I explored the Team Galactic HQ in hope of finding something new.
I had no luck.

Mysterous64
14th November 2008, 7:56 AM
Continued catching gligars got a female one i can finally breed my ditto is missing in action
Running low on poke balls decided to randomly buy 36 and 64 poke balls

continued raising Metang level 43 now two more levels!
considered raising a Torterra

Shadow Tepi 8
14th November 2008, 9:45 AM
EV trained the jolly Sneasel slightly
Continued watering the berries I planted-currently in the blooming stage so I can pick them soon.
Failed at winning the master rank cool contest :(-going to continue trying until I win.
Hatched several Feebas eggs-no calm ones but some bold and modest ones.

PsychedelicJellyfish
14th November 2008, 10:19 AM
Finished EV training a Roselia what I bred, with 22 Sp. Atk. IVs and 31 Speed. I already had one like that, but I put it in Daycare and the foolish old people made it forget Sleep Powder and Leaf Storm. I'm now trying to decide which moveset to give it before I evolve it into Roserade.
Also, I traded my good-natured Palkia and Azelf and good-natured, good-IVed Drakrai from Pearl to Diamond, so I have a fair amount of training to do.

Dig-kun
14th November 2008, 2:29 PM
I am Rare Candying my Scythers to lv.30
So, Ill calculate its IVs and choose the best to keep up the breeding chain

Ill start to train 2 pokmon today:
A Delibird and a Chatot
=D

Garchomp dude
14th November 2008, 4:35 PM
Latest news:
Been breeding Venasaur with Ditto to get Bulbasaur. Got a Granbull lv.80 from GTS.Trained up my Feebas to lv.43. I went in the Battle tower and beat the tower tycoon.

Aesir22
14th November 2008, 9:35 PM
diamond:
Migrated 6 pokemon from emerald.
Fossil hunting in the undergroud, found a skull fossil and old amber.
Also found a lot of other items (shards, stones etc)

Pearl:
Traded a lot of pokemon.
Hatched several Phione eggs and some leafblade Tropius eggs.
Went underground, found several fossils and items (including a odd keystone)
Tried chaining some random pokemon, no luck of getting shinys or chains at 40.
Did 25 SRs for a shiny Shieldon, but got bored.

-Vulpix-
14th November 2008, 9:45 PM
I caught a chatot. I'm breeding charmanders now. My female charmander has PKRS. I'll probably raise that one myself. I also might breed my empoleon and get more piplups since I only have two. I'm also trying to get Lucario. So far my Riolu has one heart and it has only been in my party. I'll probably take a break from breeding and raise my glaceon,leafeon,turwig, and chimchar.

TrainerxDiana
15th November 2008, 3:07 AM
After getting a bit of unexpected advice on the Battle Tower team thread, I decided to EV my Garchomp for more speed and stick a Band on it. The reason I did that was for Scizor being able to launch a Technician Quick Attack, which is my replacement for Tyranitar. So after breeding, EV training, and Metal Coat hunting so I could evolve Scyther to Scizor, I have a level 45 Scizor, almost ready for the tower. Let's hope the team reworking helps...

Shadow Tepi 8
15th November 2008, 7:57 AM
Didn't do much today since I got Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon yesterday.

Defeated Pokemon League twice purely for gaining money-was running low at that time.
Picked the berries that I planted-each yielded 15 berries :)
Failed again at Cool Master rank contest.
Got jolly Sneasel about half-way through EV training.
Hatched some Feebas eggs but got bored after about 15. None that were calm or bold.

Garchomp dude
15th November 2008, 8:08 AM
Defeated the pokemon league once. Still training up Feebas and Drapion. Gave my Empoleon some poffins. Went to GTS but did not get anything.

-Vulpix-
15th November 2008, 8:30 AM
I traded a pichu/light ball for larvatar. my Rioluo evolved into Lucario at level 3. I hatched more eggs pichu,turtwig,charmander pretty much all of the Jotho,Kanto starters. and chimchar. I still need to get more piplupls. after that hoenn starters,Lucario,cranidos are probably next. I also hatched 80 eggs already now to 100.

Storm_Dragoon
15th November 2008, 12:39 PM
Diamond:

Hatched a shiny Qwilfish back on the 10th, after 2 month/13 days of hatching and 1310 eggs. Unfortunately, it didn't get flawless Speed, but it did get flawless Attack and 29 in both Defence and Special Attack, Speed was 11.

I'm now hatching for shiny Croagunk(even though they are chainable in Platinum). I've only hatched 4 boxes so far, been busy with other games and work. Still looking for one with good stats, I'll need to level it up a bit first, so it doesn't lose the moves I want it to learn.

Pearl:

Caught 2 shiny Slowpoke with the Pokeradar, both Bold(thanks to synchronize). Unsure which I'll evolve into Slowbro and Slowking.

Shadow Tepi 8
16th November 2008, 8:01 AM
Not much again today...

Finally won Cool Master Contest :) take that AI.
Finished EV training of jolly Sneasel.
Still no calm or bold Feebas from eggs-hatched about 15 today.
Battled my friend when I went over to his house. He beat me twice and I beat him three times. Do not know how.
Did a little bit of chaining-currently stands at 17 for Flaffy, going to continue later.

Mysterous64
16th November 2008, 8:51 AM
Beat Pokemon league to raise my Metang level 40 now
Organised boxs and continued getting Gligars no luck..
Battled my friend he crushed me
I never forsaw a Slowking with that power...

Dig-kun
16th November 2008, 2:32 PM
Training Chatot
Its at level 2, but Ive already given it its Vitamins

I have already calculated Scythers IVs
there were some that were good
Just gotta breed with the male that has Baton Pass
For the ones wholl born to inherit both Nature and Move
=D

FireHead Hank
16th November 2008, 4:37 PM
Replaced the current mother of my breeding project with this one:

;390; (Nave, female)
HP: 6
Att: 31
Def: 23
SpA: 31
SpD: 27

It's a decent female Chimchar and also usable for future Chimchar projects(Infernape is my favorite starter, so I guess there will be more Chimchar Porjects..I really want a Lead-Ape too). I hope my final, male Chimchar gets the same IVs except the one in HP. It'd be great to have another quadruple flawless Pokemon.

Dig-kun
17th November 2008, 1:23 AM
Im EV training the Chatot I bred with the right nature
=D
Its at level 21
But just missing the SAT EPs and 1 in SPD to spread

I put the Delibird to level up on Day-care
And Im walking training while this
Want for it to be on lv.50
:D

Shiny Noctowl
17th November 2008, 1:36 AM
I just finished EV training a clone of my Eulalie Mew.

Black Murder Heavangelon
17th November 2008, 5:51 AM
EV training my trick room Kingler. Now i'll train it until it gets Crabhammer and Flail. Ever seen a crab tickle?

A while back i EV trained a SwitchScarf Hypno. Named him Scarfy. :D

After Kingler, I'll be EV training Trick room Exeggutor.

Shadow Tepi 8
17th November 2008, 9:17 AM
Did some Battle Tower to get BP for buying Razor Claw to evolve my jolly Sneasel when it learns Ice Shard.
Chain from yesterday of Flaafy broke at 27 with no shinies :(
Planted more berries for preparation of the last contest I have to win-Tough.
Started hatching Riolu eggs for some reason. Had some good natured ones.
Searched for a Modest Cresselia on GTS-found some but with really bad IVs.
Once I get a good Modest Cresselia I will train it to be in my team.

Dartsa
17th November 2008, 4:06 PM
Beat the Snowpoint gym with Infernape alone. Got a Jolly Dialga an Timid Azelf, currently after an Bold Uxie and an Adamant Magikarp

-$Ci(-P-)$-
17th November 2008, 7:24 PM
breeding a lot of bagons, in the hope of breeding one with a good nature and good IV's

Aesir22
17th November 2008, 9:05 PM
Pearl:
Went underground again, found some fossils and other stuff.
Traded a few pokemon. Went to Iron Island to battle some wild pokemon.
Fished most of the time. Searching for a shiny. Fished for shellder, magikarp, finneon and currently dratini. No shiny yet.

2PercentMiltank
17th November 2008, 9:21 PM
I began my quest on my Pokemon Pearl Version yesterday, and while I've played the game partially before, this was the first time in a -long- time that I decided to pick it up again. I chose Turtwig as my partner, and named him Tip-Tup. =) He's totally awesome, of course, as is to be expected. ;P I'm not far into the storyline, I only just got my Poketch and am about to head out towards Oreburgh City.

ShinyLFC13
17th November 2008, 9:44 PM
i tried to chain for a shiny modest mareep but my chain broke twice :[ so i had some battles won one and lost one also i am waiting to get my leafgreen off ebay so i can sr for a shiny charmander and chain magby's in diamond

Dig-kun
18th November 2008, 12:49 AM
I started training my modest Chatot
=D
First, I spred HP ones
After, Spd ones
And finally, Sat ones
im at the league 4 it to reach lv.100
=D

Mime1020
18th November 2008, 2:06 AM
First i caught a murkrow then i leveled it up pretty quick. started honny trees and caught a heracross calm nature. fingers crossed for female combee and munchlax;munchlax;

jaxonferz
18th November 2008, 5:41 AM
well a while back i got a shiny eevee in a trade and evolved it into a shiny jolteon. i threw it in the daycare at level 1 with my girl vaporeon. now theyre both at in the 30s and i have 3 boxes of eevee eggs. theyre kinda sitten there while i level up my kingler and dusknoir to level 100. hopin that my shiny jolteon is a good luch charm. wish me luck!

Shadow Tepi 8
18th November 2008, 11:52 AM
Watered the berries I planted yesterday-currently in the sprouting stage.
Went underground for some random digging, buying, selling and stealing.
Organised my boxes. Got so many pokemon from breeding that I need to store on Ranch.
Started breeding to get my perfect Dratini which will become a Dragonite in my team.

Dig-kun
18th November 2008, 2:27 PM
Im training a Chatot at the E4
And its at lv.59
Ill have to end it 2day
Hope I can do it
=D

While I walk, the Delibird is at the Day-care leveling up
So, Im training 2
Wanna for this Delibird to be at lv.50

Aesir22
18th November 2008, 9:51 PM
Diamond:
Did several SRs for a shiny Cresselia. Total of 900 now, but no shiny Cresselia yet.

Pearl:
Continued fishing today for a shiny dratini, dragonair or gyarados. Caught no shiny fish pokemon.

fl0weffect
18th November 2008, 9:55 PM
Restarted Diamond again. Not even sure why =|. Currently in Eterna Forest.

WynautQueen
18th November 2008, 10:13 PM
Recently got myself a shiny Pinsir.

I'm also training rest/talk Snorlax and Dragonite pair (though might switch Dragonite for a Guts!Heracross or Machamp or a Milotic), and considering an interesting Raticate moveset I thought up.

Dig-kun
19th November 2008, 12:46 AM
I trained the Chatot at the E4 til lv.70
Using Chatter to record something good
:p

Walked in this training for leveling up the Delibird on Day-Care
=P
its at lv.25
xD

Ice Cold Truth
19th November 2008, 1:08 AM
Recently started up my Pearl after months of my DS sitting collecting DS, especially me being on this site lol. Well I started off with Turtwig, was gonna nickname him but decided to pass on it right now. Went through and caught a Starly which evolved into Staravia. Beat Roark fairly simple with Grotle and a couple of Razor Leaf shots. Also caught Buizel and Pachirisu, but probably not gonna train Pachirisu right now. I won't go hard into looking for IVs and natures right now, too soon obviously. Turtwig evolved and I am currently sitting outside Eterna Forest. I'll probably try to catch Buneary and decide whether or not to train it.

Dig-kun
19th November 2008, 2:09 PM
I traded the Chatot and Delibird I was training in the above posts
With the Delibird I gave a Rare Candy, and I had the right number of them to evolve my pokes to lv.30 and calculate their iVs
So, I&#180;m gonna trade my BP Points for more now
=D
I got 47 BP
&#172;&#172;
So, winning once of BT
=D

f***ing Milotic!!!
I&#180;ll lose to the Tower Tycoon!!!!
AHHHH!!!
What an angry!!
I&#180;ll have to go everything again!!!
&#172;&#172;

Nerofrost
19th November 2008, 8:44 PM
Updating:

Ok so, I trained my Naive Azelf, got it a few levels up and gave it ev's in sp.atk, atk and spd. Spread it something like this: 212 Atk, 212 Sp.Atk and 86 in Spd.
I also trained my Quiet Heatran: 252 Sp.Atk, 86 HP, 86 Def and 86 Sp.Def

Currently deciding on an Ev spread for a Brave Rayquaza with a Likes to thrash about trait. I'll probably go 252 in Atk, 140 in Sp. Atk and 112 in Spd I'm not sure.

GarchompHata
20th November 2008, 1:50 AM
EVd my awesome Magmortar. He has 31/31 Ivs in speed and special attack.

Started EVing my Jolly 31/29 Taillow. Forgot to use Carbos.

Evolved my EVd Zubat, but forgot to ev him in attack.

Planted EV-reducing berries for Crobat. Watered 'em.

pokemaster001
20th November 2008, 2:44 AM
Did several SRs for a shiny Cresselia. Total of 900 now, but no shiny Cresselia yet.
how can you SR for cresselia??????

now in my recent happenings:
I HATE YOU DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well actually not really, you are a wonderful game, you were sick for a few months and you kept pulling through...
what am I talking about you may ask
my game started not showing up on my DS screen a while ago but I could clean it out but I give up now
my team, my getting back pokemon from ranch, my national dex, my 4th gen for a while, they're all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't be able to do anything diamond based outside of this forum for a while...why??????why???????WHY???????

-Vulpix-
20th November 2008, 3:02 AM
I took a break from breeding and went to the safari zone and caught sever pokemon 3 croagunk(3), Azurill, another Marill(2 more), another Noctowl, and a Quagsire. Pretty good run. though I went in twice. I also have about 60-70 chikorita.

Aesir22
20th November 2008, 7:10 PM
how can you SR for cresselia??????

you save in front of Cresselia on Full moon island. Then you 'talk'to it, it flies away. You find it somewhere in Sinnoh and if its not shiny you SR. Then you start again on Fullmoon island.

Pearl:
Fished again for a shiny today. A lot of dratini and dragonair appeared, but no shiny. Used covet on them and found 11 Dragon scales.

Diamond:
Did several SRs again for the shiny Cresselia. It reached 1000 SRs today and still no shiny.

Dragon trainer
20th November 2008, 8:36 PM
I'm starting to breed pokemon for my Platinum which I will be buying when its in UK/USA. Here is my next project:

Flosslass: Nothing needed. May breed for female with Modest/timid nature
Gastrodon: Blue with Lax/Relaxed nature - either gender.
Roserade: Modest/Timid nature with Sleep powder. Would prefer Female but not important
Umbreon: Dont know yet actually if I should wait since i get ingame this time around and Togepi.

pokemaster001
20th November 2008, 10:04 PM
you save in front of Cresselia on Full moon island. Then you 'talk'to it, it flies away. You find it somewhere in Sinnoh and if its not shiny you SR. Then you start again on Fullmoon island.

Diamond:
Did several SRs again for the shiny Cresselia. It reached 1000 SRs today and still no shiny.
oh, i thought that it would be like other wild pokemon, you know, while it was wild it could be shiny
wow, 1000, that sucks, especially because you have to search for it every time

nothing happened for me because my game is still broken

Dig-kun
21st November 2008, 12:30 AM
Lost for Tower Tycoon again
/_\
So, I went to Solaceon Town
And watered the berries Im planting
Gonna have a battle now, and will breed Scythers again

GarchompHata
21st November 2008, 2:34 AM
Breeding for a good SpecsMence. Want Modest w/ 29/29 in Spa and Spe.

Watered more berries.

Got some nice breeding fodder for my Scizor.

Taught Smeargle Wish/Curse for my Umbreon.

Dig-kun
21st November 2008, 2:10 PM
Bred Scythers with their parents:
Scyther 16 and Scyther J
The new ones were anmed from Scyther A1 to Scyther a20
=P

More than half is Careful
=D
And seems to have a good anture

I watered the berries as well
=D

Right now, Im waiting for my Ds to end to charge to play

manniezmoll
21st November 2008, 5:08 PM
thinking about restarting diamond for the fourth time. i keep redoing it to kill time until plat. releases. i keep pearl for my main game, & just trade everything to it. maybe i'll start with turtwig this time...

psyrose3
21st November 2008, 9:26 PM
I'm training my Diamond team as we speak. >.< However, the training part is easier said than done...my Murkrow is nearly getting 2HKO'd by some wild Geodude's Rock Throw...

-_- And I'm finding NOTHING BUT GEODUDES NOW!!! GAH!

XD (Except for the occasional Ponyta...and Kricketune...and Kadabra...)

^^ Maylene, here I come...

-Vulpix-
21st November 2008, 9:33 PM
I finally caught a skorupi one of the pokemon I was looking for in the safari zone and I caught a male and female. Now I just need a carnivine. I might also try to get combee sometime and whatever other pokemon are found by the honey method. I'm also raising these pokemon Monerfno-level 17,Staravia- level 27(the third pokemon I caught in the game),Glaceon- level 11,Lucario- level 3.

Ze DreamGirl
21st November 2008, 9:36 PM
hatched some feebas, did an IV battle I lost...I was using four feebas...so that explains it...

Emo_Kirlia
21st November 2008, 9:53 PM
I watered all my Berries and just picked 5 fresh Enigma and Custap.

I decided I wanted to get into Pokemon collecting since I've beaten Diamond way back on April 30th and wanted to try something new so now I grow berries and collect rare event Pokemon when i'm not training.

Got Mew: Aura/Hadou, Regigigas: 2 Tenimura, Deoxys: Gamestp, Darkrai: 3 ALAMOS, Jirachi: Wishmker/NegaiBoshi, and I saw an event Zigzagoon on the GTS. It was the one that was shiny and nicknamed "Zigzachs" but I didn't want to trade my level 100 Palkia for it because it is shiny as well and I trained 'it' my self. :(

Dig-kun
22nd November 2008, 1:40 AM
I stopped breeding the Scythers
Have now 20 to Rare Candy

I have already rare candied 6 out of these 20

Ill water my berries after I Rare Candy this one
(the A7)

Mysterous64
22nd November 2008, 1:55 AM
I went on a breeding spree i started breeding Starly to get an ultimate starly so far 5 Adamant Starlys have been obtained and 5 Jolly Ones
Metagross is now on level 58 using pickup to get an Earthquake TM it is taking forever!!

MorseCoder
22nd November 2008, 2:38 AM
Just got a 126 Streak at the Battle tower, Lost to a Guillotining Gliscor w/c hit twice.. HAX

ger9119
22nd November 2008, 2:41 AM
Traded for a Dusknoir,Gorebyss and Huntail,and a adamant ferligator

building my rain dance team,and fixed my new pokemon i traded for moves

jiang
22nd November 2008, 4:02 AM
Diamond: finished ev training my aerodactyl. Now leveling it up, raising to lv 100. I am also raising my roserade and yanmega to lv 100. I win everytime I go the lottery, at least always winning a PP up. I have over 90 in stock right now. I try to check almost every day at least. And got over 30 Exp shares already from there, I have now lost my count.

Pearl - nothing much, except that I am trading to get rid of pokes I have in there. Still raising my luxray and staraptor in there.

Dig-kun
22nd November 2008, 1:23 PM
I took the berries I planted
5 Salac, 5 Enigma, 5 Custap (I think) and 10 Micle
=D
Gonna cook them

I am calculating the Scyther IVs
The Scyther A2 has these:
28/8/30/1/25/21
=)
Think this will be mine
=P

Speedfox
22nd November 2008, 1:35 PM
Decided to get my adamant Riolu out of the PC box and started EV training him- I also named him Robert. :p He has Inner Focus too.

I am trying to evolve him, ugh. Evolving by happiness was never my thing. >_>

Additionally, I got a japanese Lotad for my Spiritomb on the GTS.

JaimeGreenan
22nd November 2008, 2:35 PM
SR for my shiny Riolu and got it after 200 tries!

Now levelling him up against Elite Four and EV training him aswell.

Also am trying to get shiny Gible in Wayward Cave now.

Aesir22
22nd November 2008, 3:32 PM
Pearl:
Hatched 5 more Tropius. Defeated my rival again. Battled the E4 for the 60th time. reset the date and did some SRs for a shiny Drifloon at work, but no luck. Going to play Ranger2 now.

Blazing Charmander
22nd November 2008, 6:10 PM
Made a start on my Diamond Scramble challenge (despite being in the middle of a Silver one currently lol), and am finding it a lot of fun at the moment :D.

I chose Piplup as my protector against the wild Starly, and had the unbearable thought of 'stealing' the Pokemon from Rowan on my conscience. However, I was then assured by the Prof. that Piplup seemed happy with me, and therefore he could join me on my journey. So after clearing all of that up, I proceeded to Jubilife with Piplup, by which time it was Lv8, and wasted no time in catching a Budew as my first scramble team member. Unfortunately, this meant that i'd have to place Piplup in Box1 as his home for the time being. However, I'll make it up to him once I complete my journey :).

Upon catching Budew, I fittingly nicknamed her 'Blossom' and began training her. She endeavoured on her own against everything she faced up to on the way to Oreburgh, and was at around Lv15 by the time we got there. As for the Gym, it was literally over before it began. Blossom wasted no time in taking down Roark's Geodude and Onix (although the latter managed to land a Screech attack before fainting), whilst Cranidos did nothing more than land a couple of Pursuits in between Budew paralysing it with Stun Spore and then Mega Draining it. Coal Badge, GETTO DA ZE!

Current Team:
Budew (Blossom) - Lv17

PS. Budew will be my only Pokemon up until I can catch a Shellos near Valley Windworks, and two rather elusive Honey Tree Pokemon, but she's holding up well on her own at the moment.

Noheart
22nd November 2008, 6:57 PM
-Chained a Shiny ( Modest ._. ) Geodude.
-Trained my EV trained, Adamant Electivire to Lev. 100.
-Bred a Modest Staryu.
-Achieved 800 hours of gameplay. O.o

Nerofrost
22nd November 2008, 7:40 PM
Finished training Hasty Absol, now leveling up.
EV training a Jolly Medicham.
Deciding what pokemon to use for round two (after first Palmer) at the Battle Tower

WynautQueen
22nd November 2008, 8:07 PM
Doing some training of Raticate, Arcanine, Aerodactyl and Feraligatr, with Mawile and Suicune as backup because of their high levels.

I managed to chain over 30 Sneasel, but my chain broke. T_T

Misty's Golduck
22nd November 2008, 8:33 PM
I just began my journey yesterday, November 21st, 2008, on my Pokemon Pearl version. I, being a complete Water Pokemon lover, started off with Piplup, and I completely adore him already. =D He's super cute and a really good battler, despite only being at level 9 right now. I nicknamed him Blue, and we're just about to head off to Jubilife City.

-Vulpix-
22nd November 2008, 11:40 PM
I caught a Kangaskhan at the safari zone though I'm hunting down Carnivine. I transfered some pokemon. like togepi,yanma,Aipom,Snorlax,chansey, I also caught two Nosepass(Swarm pokemon). And now I'm back at safari zone hunting down a carnivine and other pokemon.