PDA

View Full Version : sorry

PokemonGal_1997
16th April 2008, 4:48 AM
Hi im new here...Im really sorry that I dont believe in pokemon,but I do really trully think Digimon are real.Im no troll.I wont argue with u guys and all that stuff.I wont be mean or anything.But im just glad im here,lol.

MondoTR
16th April 2008, 5:08 AM
A lot of people like both kinds of monsters here. :D

Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

Locke Yggdrasill
16th April 2008, 5:11 AM
I don't mean to offend, however I feel you should return to your own forum. You won't be taken in too kindly here. I know that people from here came and trolled your forum, and if you're here to do the same it won't be taken too kindly either.
If you're here for good, I suppose there is nothing more I can do than welcome you and slap you on the back.

DiggorysGremlin
16th April 2008, 5:35 AM
Exactly what LY said. Don't rock the boat, and you'll be fine. Welcome! :D

Ms. Mime
16th April 2008, 5:42 AM
I don't get what you mean by "beleive"? You mean like???

PhoenixFever
16th April 2008, 5:47 AM
Hello. I don't understand what it is your are apologizing for, I guess I missed an event, but I do have some advise. I learned from someone once that its unnecessary to keep pushing apologies. That only attracts more negative attention to you. Its best to just apologize once which you are doing here, and then move on. My point being not to dwell on it or as Diggory put it 'rock the boat.'

And welcome.

BCVM22
16th April 2008, 6:05 AM
I don't get what you mean by "beleive"? You mean like???

No, pretty sure that isn't what he/she means...

Josiah
16th April 2008, 6:09 AM
Hi im new here...Im really sorry that I dont believe in pokemon,but I do really trully think Digimon are real.Im no troll.I wont argue with u guys and all that stuff.I wont be mean or anything.But im just glad im here,lol.This isn't Pokeclipse. We know Pokemon and Digimon are fake here.

blitzerzero
16th April 2008, 6:48 AM
This isn't Pokeclipse. We know Pokemon and Digimon are fake here.
That's quite derogatory, but true. :/

Anyways, hi.

facetious
16th April 2008, 6:54 AM
It's too late to apologize!

Ms. Mime
16th April 2008, 6:57 AM
Oh, well duh they're fake. :P But what if they were real? (stares out the window)

Dusk
16th April 2008, 7:42 AM
Why did you join if you don't like Pokemon? That's like joining another religion then saying, 'Your religion's stupid, See ya!'

Digimon and Pokemon aren't real, they are multi-million dollar fictional franchises... 'Nuff said

Angeling
16th April 2008, 7:46 AM
Uh, I don't this is meant as an introduction thread if this is entitled "sorry". Sorry to disappoint you, neither Pokémon nor Digimon are real, as someone else stated already. I am a fan of both fandoms, but I do not go as far as believing one is "real". I'm, as well as everyone else here, are out of the stage where you can't really differentiate between fantasy and reality.

Anyway, if you don't like Pokémon, I advise that you leave immediately. This is not the place for you. If you are in the fandom but just don't believe they're real creatures, then stay if you want, and read the forum rules.

PhoenixFever
16th April 2008, 9:19 AM
Oh I see now. They just want to say sorry for not liking pokemon? Well news flash, this is a pokemon fan site. If you prefer Digimon join a Digimon forum.

As someone else stated its over the top to 'believe' in either pokemon or digimon, they are just cartoons, nothing about either is real. If I understand correctly(and sorry if I am not)If think you mean to say that you are not as much a fan of pokemon as digimon. In which case this is not a place for you.

Dragodynamite
16th April 2008, 9:41 AM
It's too late to apologize!

ITS TOOO LAAAAAATE!!!!!

Well have an awesome time here :p
Just keep away from saying stuff like "i saw a voltorb yesterday" or something, people will bash you with: "ItS OnLy a GaMe!1!"

PokemonGal_1997
16th April 2008, 10:38 PM
Oh,lol.I do like pokemon.I just thought this was a pokemon believers site.Oh and I just believe in digimon,its ok if u dissagree.

GO Riachu!

PLANES CURE TOWERS
17th April 2008, 3:43 AM
This is interesting.

PhoenixFever
17th April 2008, 3:47 AM
Oh,lol.I do like pokemon.I just thought this was a pokemon believers site.Oh and I just believe in digimon,its ok if u dissagree.

GO Riachu!

Oh ok, misunderstood again ><
Ok one more time, well no one here 'believes' in pokemon as in believing they are real creatures. I think anyone who does needs to get out more or maybe even some psychological help. No offense. Its just a cartoon.

Dragodynamite
17th April 2008, 10:57 AM
Oh ok, misunderstood again ><
Ok one more time, well no one here 'believes' in pokemon as in believing they are real creatures. I think anyone who does needs to get out more or maybe even some psychological help. No offense. Its just a cartoon.

well, you cant say "no one" as it may be some of the mokeclipse members here, or just some deeper inside, i mean we got over 1000 members, It might be atleast 1 or 2 persons actually believing -.-

BTW: good you like raichu (cause his in my top 10)
but, maybe stop calling him Riachu? and welcome!

Kojima
17th April 2008, 11:03 AM
What everyone said ^^

I'm sorry too, I don't believe in Digimon but I do in Pokemon. I just saw a Magikarp while I went fishing.

Nah. Hello, welcome to SPPF! I hope you have a great time here and don't break the rules.