PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Serene_Jirachi!

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 7:29 AM
Hello everyone here. I am Serene_Jirachi (check the username) and I am new here. I like to play video games (who here doesn't?) and draw. My favorite Pokemon is Lugia. I can and will draw legendaries because I have a fuzzy, warm heart for Mew. Hope I'll enjoy my stay here, and keep up with it, as I go to another forum which has me clocked 24/7.

pkmnhippy
17th April 2008, 7:31 AM
hi! do you like the shiny or normal lugia more?

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 8:23 AM
I like normal Lugia the best. Shiny Lugia doesn't appeal to me, pink/red compared to blue? Blue wins.

Kojima
17th April 2008, 8:25 AM
Pink/Red rocks! Anyway, welcome to SPPF, read the rules and have fun.

It wasn't long when I found myself new :P

Yonowaru in Chaos
17th April 2008, 8:26 AM
Hello Serene_Jirachi! Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure the others are wishing the same.

Kojima
17th April 2008, 8:33 AM
I like normal Lugia the best. Shiny Lugia doesn't appeal to me, pink/red compared to blue? Blue wins.

Yeah, normal Lugia looks more original.

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 8:48 AM
Pink/Red rocks! Anyway, welcome to SPPF, read the rules and have fun.

It wasn't long when I found myself new :P

I read the rules before I joined, in which the rules compelled me to join. You may call me weird if you wish. XD

Hello Serene_Jirachi! Hope you have a great time here! I'm sure the others are wishing the same.

Thank you Yonowaru! I'll have a great time here, I'm sure.

Shadowfaith
17th April 2008, 9:23 AM
Welcome to the forums, Jirachi. Lugia was the only legendary I ever used whilst playing the Pokemon games (excluding my first playthroughs XD). He is my favourite legendary Pokemon ^_^

Anyways, hope you have a good time here =D

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 9:25 AM
Well thanks! The only thing is....
I don't have Lugia. *weeps in a corner far from humanity* D:
Gotta beat the Elite Four in Pokemon Sapphire and then migrate to Pearl... pain much.

I'll be having a ball here, as I've already joined in on some discussions. XD

Shadowfaith
17th April 2008, 9:28 AM
XD, I didn't bother migrating. I just used him in Silver. It was my favorutie game of the bunch and it just felt natural to use him in it lol. Your right, migrating is a pain <.<;;;

Thats good that you've joined in already, a major problem with alot of people is they are too afraid to post and then just shy away ^_^

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 9:34 AM
Eheheh... not what you think.
I can't remember the countless forums I've joined, only to forget them and disappear...
The only place I've stayed in is the OTHER forum I go to.

Eh, I migrate by grabbing the Pokemon I don't need, and the Pokemon I want, I drag 'em to Pearl and I set free the useless Pokemon. XD
I'll do anything to get Lugia, I swear I will.

Matty_G33
17th April 2008, 10:03 AM
Okay, enjoy your time here. If you have a question, PM me.

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 10:05 AM
Woah.
Same avatars. XD
I'll have a nice time here and... *holds up a Magikarp* Need someone to be slapped? Give 'em to me. =D

Matty_G33
17th April 2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah, same avatars. I've had mine for a LONG time.

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 10:15 AM
Yeah. Latios is kickarse. But, I think I'll change avatars. So I don't look stupido, I'll go to Shiny Jirachi. Unless someone claimed it... *shifty eyes*

Matty_G33
17th April 2008, 10:17 AM
I think nobody's claimed the Shiny Latios sprite. Yeah, he is kickarse, too bad getting a timid one is hard.

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 10:28 AM
Yes and I have picked Nidoran. Female Nidoran has attacked my soul of fluffy whiteness. D:
I've drawn both Latias and Latios, and I don't like the shiny sprites. (MY EYES, THEY BURN!)

Matty_G33
17th April 2008, 10:33 AM
The Golden Latias looks neat, though.

Serene_Jirachi
17th April 2008, 10:38 AM
Yes, it sure does. Maybe I could sell it for a high price.. Yeah, me and my sick mind. D: