PDA

View Full Version : The Rodent/Mice Pokémon Club

Sarahpom83
18th April 2008, 3:55 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/RodentBanner.png

This club is for the Rodent/Mice Pokémon Club, if you love any one from Pichu and its forms, Plusle and Minun, Ratatta, Raticate, Sandshrew, Sandshlash, Azurill, Marill, Bidoof, Bibarel, Shaymin, and not but last the cute little squirrel pokemon Pachirisu!

And please read the rules fully

RULES:
1. The Forum Rules
2. You must love the Rodent like pokemon such as Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Minun, Plusle, Ratatta, Raticate, Sandshrew, Sandshlash, Azurill, Maril, Bidoof, Bibarel, Shaymin, and Pachirisu
3. you may post artwork and banners that you have made at any time
4.When asking to join, please post which Rodents you like and why, so all you gotta do is "May I join. I like _ and why I like them"
5. Please don't spam, please don't ask very long questions when joining, and don't spell things out of place.
6. I well warn you if you are doing something wrong.
7. PLEASE DO NOT PM me and ask me to me a Mod and do not ASK ME here ether please. I well pick only two people and there is already one picked.
8. Please do not post one liners, if you post a one liner I'll let you know and you'll get a warning. so please make sure you do not post a one liner, because three warnings and the 4th one you will be clicked from the club.

RANKS:

OWNER AND CO-ADMINs
Sarahpom83
Angelic Pika 1st Co-Admin
Yonowaru in Chaos 2nd Co-Admin

(both Co-Admins have the rights to expect people in when they ask to join)

MEMBERS
1. Wind
2. Normalize
3. ganonrai
4. Yonowaru in Chaos
5. Mewluvr200
6. The Power of Pika
7. Spriter2
8. Angelic Pika
9. Rikku
10. flapjackwars
11. CJ0114
12. dark-trainer-gabriel

BANNED MEMBERS FOR POSTING ONE LINERS

BANNERS
If you would like to make a banner for the club, you may and I'll post it here, just um someone told me how to do that spoiler thing before but I have forgotten how to do it, how do you do it again so when I get a lot of banners I can put them within it?

TOPICS THAT BEEN ASKED
question 1 "Whom is better Pikachu or Pachirisu? and why you think so?" on 4-19-2008, 9:36 AM

question 2 "Do you think they well ever create a 5th gen?" on 4-19-2008, 2:38 PM

question 3 "What did you do for Earth Day?" on 4-22-2008, 9:08 PM

question 4 "Whom do you think would win the battle Plusle and Minun vs the Pichu Brothers?" on 4-25-2008, 6:51 PM

question 5 "What are your top 10 favorite Electric pokemon?" on Today, 10:52 AM

question 6 "has any movie ever made you cry? And if yes, which one and why?" 5-24-2008, 2:19 PM

Wind
18th April 2008, 11:12 PM
Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!!”

Can I join the club? I'm starting to like the Sandshrew line.

Sarahpom83
18th April 2008, 11:18 PM

strike one, read the first four rules again you got one thing right, but read the 4th rule clearer.

Wind
18th April 2008, 11:24 PM

1. I like Sandslash because of it's claw.

3. I also like it because of rollout (Has to do with seeing it roll into a ball in the 3-D games)

Normalize
18th April 2008, 11:37 PM
Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!!

I want to join because Plusle and Minun are cheerleaders and electric tyyes(Fact?)

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 12:52 AM
All right that's better you can now join the club "Wind" and "Normalize" I'll add you to the members list, first two members.

ganonrai
19th April 2008, 1:58 AM
“Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!!”

Can I join?I like the pikachu line.

1.Rodents are my 5th favorite animal

2.My 6th favorite pokemon is richu

(all so cyndiquil and his evo are rodents)

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 4:39 AM

Can I join?I like the pikachu line.

1.Rodents are my 5th favorite animal

2.My 6th favorite pokemon is richu

(all so cyndiquil and his evo are rodents)

Your in the club, but only Cyndiquil is a rodent, its evolved forms are different. I looked it up. I'll add him tomorrow to the banner...

Welcome to the club, and I'll add u to.

Wind
19th April 2008, 4:41 AM
I forgot about Cyndaquil being a rodent, I like him to but isn't Azumarill a rabbit? Which makes him a rodent.

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th April 2008, 4:47 AM
Actually, Cyndaquil is based upon any of the following anteater sp.: Echidna (monotreme), Pangolin (Tubulidentata) and the Anteater (Xenartha)

EDIT: Wind, a rabbit is a lagomorph (hehe, i think i'll be a taxonomist someday...)

Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!

I love Sandslash! It is one of my most favourite Kanto pokemon. Well, for one, its spikey! And second its a porcupine (i refuse to think it as a pangolin). And its small and fuzzy when you want it to be!

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 5:00 AM
Actually, Cyndaquil is based upon any of the following anteater sp.: Echidna (monotreme), Pangolin (Tubulidentata) and the Anteater (Xenartha)

EDIT: Wind, a rabbit is a lagomorph (hehe, i think i'll be a taxonomist someday...)

Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!

I love Sandslash! It is one of my most favourite Kanto pokemon. Well, for one, its spikey! And second its a porcupine (i refuse to think it as a pangolin). And its small and fuzzy when you want it to be!

Thanks for the heads up, so do I add just Cyndaquil? or he's not really a Rodent?
and you said everything right so you may join, and I'll add you to the members list.

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th April 2008, 5:01 AM
Yay! I joined!

Yes, and Cyndaquil isn't a rodent. The closest he is to rodent-ism is a porcupine.

Wind
19th April 2008, 5:02 AM
Isn't Azumarill a rodent? Since he is a rabbit?

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th April 2008, 5:06 AM
No, lagomorphs (i.e. rabbits, hares and pikas) are not rodents.

Pikachu is not a pika, by the way. It definitively says that it is a mouse. While Azumarill says that it is an Aquarabbit.

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 5:10 AM
Please no one liners, or your first day being in the club well be out of the club, please try to add more then one lines when talking please.. spamming five words isn't nice....

also that is why I didn't add Marril's evolved form because it isn't a Rodent! its a Darn Rabbit, Rabbits are different then Mice and such. So stop asking about it, there are reasons why curtain pokemon are not in here because they really aren't based on a real mouse like type animal. Pikachu, I believe is based off a Pika (which is a real animal look it up) and Rattata and Raticate well duh that's pretty smart of whom they are like.. and the others well not to sure on. well of course the squirrel one.

EDIT: also I'm going for the night I'm getting tired and need to go to bed..

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th April 2008, 5:16 AM
Please no one liners, or your first day being in the club well be out of the club, please try to add more then one lines when talking please.. spamming five words isn't nice....

also that is why I didn't add Marril's evolved form because it isn't a Rodent! its a Darn Rabbit, Rabbits are different then Mice and such. So stop asking about it, there are reasons why curtain pokemon are not in here because they really aren't based on a real mouse like type animal. Pikachu, I believe is based off a Pika (which is a real animal look it up) and Rattata and Raticate well duh that's pretty smart of whom they are like.. and the others well not to sure on. well of course the squirrel one.

No, on the 'What Pokemon are based on Thread' it says that Pikachu is not a pika (since pikas are related to rabbits and not mice) and its dex entries refer to mouse.

Anyway, should we elect co-owners?

Wind
19th April 2008, 5:17 AM
Pikachu is not a Pika, he is a mouse as stated in the above post.
Okay, I just thought that Rabbits were rodents but, I was worng.
I'm also sorry for breaking a rule.

ganonrai
19th April 2008, 2:35 PM
not to sound like a know it all but today i did some reserch.(just helping)
pikachu is a mouse/cinachu (cink-a-chu).
Cyndaquil is an echidna (http://www.pacificislandbooks.com/JPEGS/Echidna%20copy.jpg), while Quilava is a weasel and Typhlosion is a honey badger (http://www.badgers.org.uk/badgerpages/honey-badger-06.html)you cant forget Sentret and Furret!!!
Smeargle: Beagle?/lemur? (read the second paragraph under ‘Behavior’) / artist
Buneary, Lopunny: rabbits

these where taken from What Pokemon Are Based (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=146446)On thread

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 3:36 PM
I know about what half of the pokemon are, I thought well I saw something about Pikachu being a Pika because someone said that because that is where the name Pika-chu came from.

any ways no one is going to be a Co-Admin yet. I pick, I don't vote..sorry, like it said in the rules don't ask me to be a Co-Admin, don't PM me and ask me, that is rude I already had someone do that and its annoying. If you are very new to the club I really won't at all expect you, not trying to be mean but its my rule, each club is different right?

Some clubs well be alright u can, and others well be like no, I well pick you.

Ok since there are a few members now I'll go ahead with a question so we well stop with this what pokemon is what animal thing

"Whom is better Pikachu or Pachirisu? and why you think so?"
I think Pikachu is better, he's stronger and I'm sure he could knock out little Pachirisu, but at the same time I love Pachirisu its so cute, but since Pikachu can evolve with a Thunder stone and Pachirisu doesn't have a evolved form, don't know why they didn't give it one. But then again Plusle and Minun don't have one ether.

ganonrai
19th April 2008, 3:48 PM
I know about what half of the pokemon are, I thought well I saw something about Pikachu being a Pika because someone said that because that is where the name Pika-chu came from.

any ways no one is going to be a Co-Admin yet. I pick, I don't vote..sorry, like it said in the rules don't ask me to be a Co-Admin, don't PM me and ask me, that is rude I already had someone do that and its annoying. If you are very new to the club I really won't at all expect you, not trying to be mean but its my rule, each club is different right?

Some clubs well be alright u can, and others well be like no, I well pick you.

Ok since there are a few members now I'll go ahead with a question so we well stop with this what pokemon is what animal thing

I think Pikachu is better, he's stronger and I'm sure he could knock out little Pachirisu, but at the same time I love Pachirisu its so cute, but since Pikachu can evolve with a Thunder stone and Pachirisu doesn't have a evolved form, don't know why they didn't give it one. But then again Plusle and Minun don't have one ether.maybe pikachu mean pika/cincachu???

pikachu seams like it is way stronger.but here are the facts

(-) mean less when compareing the 2 stats
(+) means more when compareing the 2 stats

pikachu's stats
HP: 274 (-)
A: 229 (+)
D: 174 (-)
SA: 218 (-)
SD: 196 (-)
S: 306 (+)
total +:2

Pachirisu's stats
HP:324 (+)
A: 207 (-)
D: 262 (+)
SA: 207 (-)
SD: 306 (+)
S: 317 (+)
total +:4

which leaves Pachirisu the best.
Pikachu is good in certain places, but Pachirisu is more all around.

Wind
19th April 2008, 4:12 PM
I like Pachirsu more the Pikachu
Mainly because Pikachu is just too popular
Also Pachirsu's name is kind of cool because it is his Japanese name.

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th April 2008, 4:30 PM
hmm...I don't like Pachirisu much, and out of all the pokemon currently in Ash, Brock and Dawn's pokemon, I really don't like it.

As said by other people (on other threads), Pachirisu is just another clone of Pikachu, so no doubt the original is the best!

I also don't like its buckteeth...

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 6:05 PM
Ok for some of you when you answer the question, please add the question in BOLD then answer the question please. don't just answer the question without the question at the top, don't you ever pay attation to some of the clubs your in and the question people copy and past it and bold it then answer it after that.

So PLEASE try to do that in the future. and any one can start new topics, but only one at a time.

any ways you are also allowed to show images or artwork in the club, but if its a image please state where you got it from or if its someone elses artwork and not yours please state where it came from.

So for drawings this is my Pikachu drawing I did a long time ago, making it look like a cat somewhat don't know why but I did.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/ee009abeca26e8682448adac5f41c1e7.png

ganonrai
19th April 2008, 7:29 PM
Ok for some of you when you answer the question, please add the question in BOLD then answer the question please. don't just answer the question without the question at the top, don't you ever pay attation to some of the clubs your in and the question people copy and past it and bold it then answer it after that.

So PLEASE try to do that in the future. and any one can start new topics, but only one at a time.

any ways you are also allowed to show images or artwork in the club, but if its a image please state where you got it from or if its someone elses artwork and not yours please state where it came from.

So for drawings this is my Pikachu drawing I did a long time ago, making it look like a cat somewhat don't know why but I did.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/ee009abeca26e8682448adac5f41c1e7.pngokay we're sorry.we will next time.

So new topic anyone???

Sarahpom83
19th April 2008, 8:38 PM
1st I want to try to get more members but I'm not sure how...

2nd new topic "Do you think they well ever create a 5th gen?"
It could happen, but normally after two years of each gen they create they start to work on another one, at lest that is how I see it, most of the older pokemon and a few others really need baby forms and maybe even evolved forms toward, and maybe even more type of Eevee forms, Rock Steel, and others would be cool to see.

ganonrai
19th April 2008, 8:49 PM
"Do you think they well ever create a 5th gen?"

No, i dont.what i think will happen is they will make a G/S remake and add in this guy http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/pokemonsprite/potential-new-pokemon.jpg like they did with deoxys in fr/lg.

Sarahpom83
20th April 2008, 12:51 AM
"Do you think they well ever create a 5th gen?"

No, i dont.what i think will happen is they will make a G/S remake and add in this guy http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/pokemonsprite/potential-new-pokemon.jpg like they did with deoxys in fr/lg.

Mind if I ask what the heck that is in that image? Because that doesn't look like a pokemon to me, and I can't really tell what it is to tell the truth.

and also we'd just have to wait and see, I'm sure the Japanese don't want pokemon to end because its so out there.

ganonrai
20th April 2008, 1:08 AM
that was in the Coro Coro magazines. here is the full image http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/pokemonsprite/20080414_corocoro05-2008_02.jpg

Mewluvr200
20th April 2008, 1:10 AM

Plusle and Minun are awsome. They help Pokemon Rangers, and are VERY cute partners.

Azurill, well, its small, cute and blue. What more could you ask for? :)

May I join?

Sarahpom83
20th April 2008, 2:36 AM

Plusle and Minun are awsome. They help Pokemon Rangers, and are VERY cute partners.

Azurill, well, its small, cute and blue. What more could you ask for? :)

May I join?

Yes u may join, welcome to the club

ganonrai
20th April 2008, 2:39 AM
so what do you think sarahpom??? is that a new pokemon???

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th April 2008, 4:44 AM
Do you think they will ever create a 5th gen?

I think the picture is evidence enough (unless THAT is the fabled alternate Shaymin form, which I seriously doubt....).

The blue writing up there right above the '5th gen poke' states this as 'exclusive scoop'.

Sarahpom83
20th April 2008, 3:52 PM
please no one liners..

any ways it doesn't look like any pokemon I've seen before, so maybe it is a new one, I wish I could send my drawings of Fakemon Impom and Menip to the japanese so they could create the baby forms. They should see a lot of ideas from everyone else that I know that has come up with some great idea's for pokemon.

Yonowaru in Chaos
20th April 2008, 3:54 PM
please no one liners..

any ways it doesn't look like any pokemon I've seen before, so maybe it is a new one, I wish I could send my drawings of Fakemon Impom and Menip to the japanese so they could create the baby forms. They should see a lot of ideas from everyone else that I know that has come up with some great idea's for pokemon.

Yes, but any reproduction of them on their behalf ends up in awkward questions about artists rights and disclaimers and whatnots. If only the world was not so perfect.....

Normalize
21st April 2008, 12:32 AM
Well some off these are rodent but they are rodent-ish so who cares! I thought of pokemon that should be added. JSYK, rabbit arent rodent but so what, close enough.

Nidoran male and female, rabbits(Evos are up to you)
Cyndaquil, Fire Mouse(Evos?)
Sentret/Furret, they look mouse-ish
Zigzagoon/Linoone, same as above
Bidoof/Bibarel, same... again
Buneary/Lopunny, rabbits
Shaymin, hedgehog so close enough

I think that all evos should be in so we have some tough pokemon in here and Shaymin i a must. Legends are so cool!

Yonowaru in Chaos
21st April 2008, 5:44 AM
Well some off these are rodent but they are rodent-ish so who cares! I thought of pokemon that should be added. JSYK, rabbit arent rodent but so what, close enough.

Nidoran male and female, rabbits(Evos are up to you)
Cyndaquil, Fire Mouse(Evos?)
Sentret/Furret, they look mouse-ish
Zigzagoon/Linoone, same as above
Bidoof/Bibarel, same... again
Buneary/Lopunny, rabbits
Shaymin, hedgehog so close enough

I think that all evos should be in so we have some tough pokemon in here and Shaymin i a must. Legends are so cool!

Not to ruin anything here but:
Cyndaquil: Echidna (related to platypii)
Sentret: Ferret (related to dogs and seals)
Zigazagoon: Racoon (related to dogs and seals)
Bidoof: Beaver (its a rodent)
Buneary: Rabbits (not rodent)
Shaymin: Hedgehog (related to moles and tenrecs)

Normalize
21st April 2008, 12:18 PM
But they are the general idea of rodents! Small cute, with teeth. Sentret and Zigzagoon are debatable but Rabbits should be added too, they be just as cute! But we so need shaymin, a legend is needed!

EDIT: What about Diglett/Dugtrio, they are Moles? And Azumarril, casue rabbits kick but, they are like big mice with longer ears.

Sarahpom83
21st April 2008, 3:11 PM
I'm just going to say this once, and I don't want to hear any more of anything else...

I've added pokemon that I know are mice base pokemon, I'm not adding anything else that aren't Mice/Rodent type Rabbits aren't Rodents, so please stop saying it, if you guys keep bring it up, I don't want to have to do it but I'll ban u from the club for a week, so please stop bring it up.

Here are the facts:

True or False? Rabbits are Rodents

False!
Rabbits aren't rodents (like rats or mice) - they are lagomorphs.

Rabbits are actually more closely related to horses than they are to mice. Rabbits and horses share similarities in their diet and in their method of digesting food
`````````````

mice, rats, squirrels, chipmunks, gophers, porcupines, beavers, hamsters, gerbils, Chinchillas, Naked Mole Rats, Lemmings, Prairie Dogs, guinea pigs, Capybara, Degu, Dormouse - African, Duprasi, Jerboa - Egyptian, Jird, and Woodchuck

all are Rodents that I could find, so there for I well add Bidoof and its form to the banner when I have time. So now please stop telling me which ones I need to add.is it so hard to ask PLEASE??

Other then that I'm going to be busy all day so I won't really be able to post again until maybe tonight and if not it well be next day. as for a question to get everyone from talking about whom and whom shouldn't be added to the list.

and please remember when you answer questions to copy and past and bold the question.

Of Kanto Region which of the Rodent/Mice pokemon you liked the best and why, and if you have forgotten they are Pikachu, Raichu, Ratatta, Raticate, Sandshrew and Sandshlash

I love Pikachu, Ratatta the most because well one Pikachu was my first favorite I fall in love with when I saw all the pokemon stuff go on, I also liked others, and Ratatta is a Rat and I love rats, I've had pet rats in the past, I think I'll wait until my Son is about 4 to try to get another one or get a Chinchilla

The Power of Pika
21st April 2008, 5:21 PM
Can I join? I'd love to join.
I'm a big Pikachu fan and even like Pachirisu.:)
Rodents are cool.

Of Kanto Region which of the Rodent/Mice pokemon you liked the best and why, and if you have forgotten they are Pikachu, Raichu, Ratatta, Raticate, Sandshrew and Sandshlash
Pikachu's my favourite due to many reasons but I love the fact it's name is japanese for Pika: kind of like electric sparks
Chu: the sound a mouse makes.

Seem to always remember that from Satoshi Tajiri's old interview.:D

Here it is if you guys are interested. It has other stuff aswell but more to do with the games though but really old now.=P
I'm just linking to show where I got the quote from.
http://pokedream.com/pokemon/infocenter/tajiri2.php

TIME: Do the names mean anything or are they just gibberish?
Tajiri: They all have meaning. Like Nyarth. It's from a Japanese proverb about a cat with money on his head that doesn't know it's there. It's about understanding the value of money. I don't think they have that concept in the U.S., so the name is different. And Pikachu. 'Pika' is the sound Japanese say an electric spark makes. And 'chu' is the sound a mouse makes. So Pikachu is like an electric mouse.

That was the first time I learned Pikachu's meaning.

I'm obsessed with it.^-^;;;;;

Too much nalstagia with it. I'm actually surprised I kept that favourited for so long. There's also a type of childhood memory attached to Pikachu aswell.

Though Rattata's cute too. Awsome Hyper fang.

EDIT: Just added the question at the top because I realised I answered it so might as well.

yeah after all that yeah I'm hoping to join.:)

Sarahpom83
21st April 2008, 5:27 PM
Can I join? I'd love to join.
I'm a big Pikachu fan and even like Pachirisu.:)
Rodents are cool.

Pikachu's my favourite due to many reasons but I love the fact it's name is japanese for Pika: kind of like electric sparks
Chu: the sound a mouse makes.

Seem to always remember that from Satoshi Tajiri's old interview.:D

Here it is if you guys are interested. It has other stuff aswell but more to do with the games though but really old now.=P
I'm just linking to show where I got the quote from.
http://pokedream.com/pokemon/infocenter/tajiri2.php

That was the first time I learned Pikachu's meaning.

I'm obsessed with it.^-^;;;;;

Too much nalstagia with it. I'm actually surprised I kept that favourited for so long.

Though Rattata's cute too. Awsome Hyper fang.

You may join but please remember not to add so much into your asking to join please. you might also want to not do that in other clubs as well.

The Power of Pika
21st April 2008, 5:42 PM
You may join but please remember not to add so much into your asking to join please. you might also want to not do that in other clubs as well.

Sorry about that. Usually I'm not like this on opening speech. I'm already part of many clubs and hadn't come off that involved before.^-^;;;;;

I guess getting me started on what I really like set me off and I forgot.

I'll try to remember that next time I go hyper over something.

Normalize
21st April 2008, 9:21 PM
Okay, so who all was added(Please Shaymin!) IF NOT shaymin that fine, your club so I respect that. How is your test going, like what is it about. i hope you do good.

Sarahpom83
22nd April 2008, 3:45 PM
Okay, so who all was added(Please Shaymin!) IF NOT shaymin that fine, your club so I respect that. How is your test going, like what is it about. i hope you do good.

The test was for the Postal Office, to see if I can get a job with them, and it was like two hours and like 15 minutes long, and one part I was thinking so hard my head hurt, I didn't think that was posable.

it says a headgehog isn't a Rodent. ok maybe it does, the site I was looking at yesterday didn't say if one was a Rodent or not. that little guy well be added along with the other two, but that is all. So really please stop asking me about any more.

I'm rather in pain right now. I hurt my side very badly yesterday at my Dad's house when I got up from the dinner table his computer desk was behind me and I like hit the conner of his desk really hard, so hard it made me cry... and now its like purple and blue now, and I couldn't sleep on that side.

Normalize
22nd April 2008, 5:57 PM
Aw, Sarah, I hope you do get better soon. I hare it when people squeeze furniture together. If it make you feel better I lost my pinky toe nail today walking into a scratching post for my cat. It was alittle of both, the cat and the post. But yeah too, shaymin!

Yonowaru in Chaos
23rd April 2008, 2:57 AM
I think I'd like Sandslash the best. Its a porcupine, and I like porcupines! Also, it has one of the coolest body designs for animals with spikes, as well as being cute at the same time (when I want it to be, I suppose).

In the games, I like Sandslash for being a pure-Ground type and a pwnage moveset.

Hedgehogs are insectivores (related to moles, tenrecs and desmans).

Normalize
23rd April 2008, 3:08 AM
Topic Time
What did you do for Earth Day?
I planted a garden infront of my house, it has roses.

The Power of Pika
23rd April 2008, 11:50 AM

I didn't do much on that day unfortunately. I kind of forgot.:(

I was called in for an interview and was stuck there most of the day. I did walk and catch a train there and back though.

It was a nice day though and the lights in my house were off all day even when I was home.

Sarahpom83
23rd April 2008, 7:05 PM
I did well nothing >< I feel bad, but yeah. I was busy, and then I watched Samuel outside because he was playing in the sandbox, though I saw Lisa she had some flowers and such that she was putting in her front yard. (fiance's sister) and I didn't even know it was earth day until I came here yesterday morning, and then Nick was talking about it.

Spriter2
24th April 2008, 11:16 PM
Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!!!

I love Plusle and Minim because they are my favorite colors (red and Blue) and I think they are the coolist pair of electric pokemon. I also like math, even though they are based on Electrical Charges, I still consider them math pokemon.

ganonrai
25th April 2008, 12:02 AM
nothing sadly. our scjool made us walk to school and wouldn't lets us throw away things. so i guess thta counts.

Sarahpom83
26th April 2008, 12:51 AM
Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!!!

I love Plusle and Minim because they are my favorite colors (red and Blue) and I think they are the coolist pair of electric pokemon. I also like math, even though they are based on Electrical Charges, I still consider them math pokemon.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, of course you may join, I'll add you to the members list.

Can anyone else help me spreed the word about the club, I'll make some banners that you all can use and let everyone else know about the club.

and for new topic time
Whom do you think would win the battle Plusle and Minun vs the Pichu Brothers?
I think Plusle and Minun. Because the Picture Bros. shock each other when they use their attacks, but I believe they also can use that one move to cheer on one another, like Plusle and Minun can do

Normalize
27th April 2008, 6:10 PM
Sarah, how'd you come up with the idea of Sarahpom?

Angelic Pika
27th April 2008, 7:42 PM
Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!! <3
My favorite is obviously Pikachu, but I also like Plusle and Minun for the sake me and my lj bestfriend: Kath. ;D We are Pokemon twins.

Plusle&Minun, just like me and Kath. [don't I just luff to mention her?] Well, they have better co-ordination.

So..am I in? And Sarahpom, if you'd like I can re-do the first post. If not, I understand. ;3 I luff re-doing first posts. <3

Sarahpom83
27th April 2008, 8:41 PM
Rodent/Mice Pokémon Rules!! <3
My favorite is obviously Pikachu, but I also like Plusle and Minun for the sake me and my lj bestfriend: Kath. ;D We are Pokemon twins.

Plusle&Minun, just like me and Kath. [don't I just luff to mention her?] Well, they have better co-ordination.

So..am I in? And Sarahpom, if you'd like I can re-do the first post. If not, I understand. ;3 I luff re-doing first posts. <3

What do you mean Re-doing first post? and welcome to the club, I've added u to the members list.

@Normalize please try really hard to not post like six words. any ways Sarah is my first name and Aipom is the pokemon I really like and so I put Sarah and Aipom together but took off Ai and just had Pom at the end, and 83 is my birth year. I always almost add my birth year to my user names.

Angelic Pika
27th April 2008, 9:34 PM
Well, nevermind. I'm kinda busy with stuff, so I can't re-do it anyway. ): Sorry.

Sprite some random Grass pokemon fusions ;D

Thanks for the welcoming btw. <3

Yonowaru in Chaos
28th April 2008, 5:11 AM
Too busy with stuff lately, as well as SLOW intenet connection.

Well we had dinner early, so we didn't have to turn on the lights (but its pretty hard seeing as its nearly Winter here) and we went to bed earlier than usual. Thats pretty much it...

Pichu bros. VS Hoenn electric mice. Whom do you think would win?
Sadly, I haven't seen their shorts before, but I'm rather rooting for the Hoenn mice...

Normalize
28th April 2008, 12:14 PM
Not your name, the aipom that can transform but keeps its colours thing.
Why would they fight? They could just run up to people, dazzle them with their cuteness then when there not looking, steal all their money...

Rikku
28th April 2008, 2:48 PM
Hello Sarahpom! can I join your club?
My fav. pokemon is shaymin,pikachu,etc.

Sarahpom83
28th April 2008, 2:55 PM
Hello Sarahpom! can I join your club?
My fav. pokemon is shaymin,pikachu,etc.

of course you may! I'll add u :)

Rikku
28th April 2008, 3:01 PM
of course you may! I'll add u :)

thanks!

well,we (my friends and I) plant a new tree in our school.

erm...pichu!

The Power of Pika
29th April 2008, 2:17 PM
I'd actually say Plusle Minun since those tend to pack punch and even withstand attacks a bit better than Pichu. On top of that Plusle and Minun are stronger when together with their abilities while the Pichu brothers don't have that. The Pichu brothers defenses aren't exactly strong going by how damaging their own electricity is to them also.

Sarahpom83
29th April 2008, 4:52 PM
You know anyone can think of a new topic to post when everyone else has replied to the last one. So since no one has done this I'll post a new one for everyone to answer

"What are your top 10 favorite Electric pokemon?"

I'll answer my question later, I'm busy and I just thought it be good to have a new question since no one has thought of one yet.

Angelic Pika
29th April 2008, 5:29 PM
Ten are a lot but hey why not.

What are your top 10 favorite Electric pokemon?
- Pikachu
- Plusle
- Minun
- Pichu
- Electrike
- Raichu
- Raikou
-coughcan'tthinkofanymorecough-

Yonowaru in Chaos
30th April 2008, 8:12 AM
Anyway, here's my list:

1. Manectric
2. Rotom
3. Magnezone
4. Raikou
5. Zapdos
6. Lanturn
7. Jolteon
8. Volbeat (he counts because I once thought he was an Electric/Bug....)
9. Minun
10. umm....Arceus Electric, its wheel's colour is cool.

Sarahpom83
1st May 2008, 7:16 PM
1. Pichu
2. Pikachu
3. Raichu
4. Pusle
5. Minun
6. Electrike
7. Jolteon
8. Elekid and forms
9. Mareep
10. Zapdos

Sarahpom83
3rd May 2008, 3:43 PM
where is everyone at? you know if you have answered questions you are welcome to post a new one, you are also welcome to post banners you have made or maybe artwork to.

I'll drop the no one liner post, because I know some people only post one liners. just don't spam.

The Power of Pika
3rd May 2008, 4:19 PM
Been a tad busy.^-^;;;;

1.Pikachu
2.Pachirisu
3.Luxray
4.Shinx
5.Raikou
6. Zapdos
7. Jolteon
8. Plusle
9.Minun
10.Rotom

Sarahpom83
6th May 2008, 8:18 PM
its alright I think I'm doing something wrong though, ether people don't like rodent pokemon, it seems most people like the really powerful strong legendary pokemon which I think is kind of wrong, all pokemon should have some love.

I just don't understand what I'm doing. I guess I need to edit the rules and only have a few. ><

I think I'll just go and do that now. and limit the rules down and not have so many.

Normalize
6th May 2008, 11:13 PM
I was feeling well enough to post so. Well, i was playing animal crossing wild world nad went to water my flower when i saw i had BLUE ROSES! I been working for over 6 monthes to get these one little patch of blue roses. i then watered one of my wilted black roses with my golden can so tomarrow i will have a crossbreads with the new gold roses.

1. Pikachu/Pichu
2. Pachirisu
3. Plusle/Minun
4. Richu
5. Elekid
6. Electivire
7. Electabuzz
8. Jolteon
9. Manectric
10. Lanturn

Nobody loves elekid... poor little fella...

Yonowaru in Chaos
9th May 2008, 7:26 AM
Well to keep it alive:

Do have a morbid fear of anything?

Cockroaches. Well, the ones that are of the German/American variety, anyway. I always feel like they will climb up your leg everytime they had the chance, so that is a RATIONAL fear, not a phobia or anything...

But the native Australian ones are great. They don't scurry like the German ones, and they actually look pretty cute with their fat bodies and fat heads, but I've never seen one in real life, just in documentaries.

Sarahpom83
9th May 2008, 4:14 PM
Well to keep it alive:

Cockroaches. Well, the ones that are of the German/American variety, anyway. I always feel like they will climb up your leg everytime they had the chance, so that is a RATIONAL fear, not a phobia or anything...

But the native Australian ones are great. They don't scurry like the German ones, and they actually look pretty cute with their fat bodies and fat heads, but I've never seen one in real life, just in documentaries.

hahah I don't like them ether, the big ones scare me more then the little ones but I hate it when they try to craw on you.

I hate ear wicks for some reason they are so ugly and every time I see one well I kill it because I don't like it! and the bugs with many legs they creep me out real bad, just thinking about it my hair is standing on ends.

I think those are the only three type of bugs I hate, I really really hate!

The Power of Pika
11th May 2008, 1:42 PM
Don't like cockroaches either and I am Aussie.=P
Found one that ran like a lunatic once could see exactly where I was coming from and kept dodging the container. I usually put them in a container and get them outside. Don't like squishing things either. Though I don't even dare touching them for some reason.

I can't stand spiders either. I can't seem to go near them.

Also this may not be bugs or anything but I have a fear of heights. If I get too high I start freezing and my knees buckle a little. I usually have to try and get some courage while all this is happening while trying to get down from the high spot.XD

I'm okay with everything else though.

Sarahpom83
12th May 2008, 11:00 PM
for those whom have joined the club, could you ether tell you friends about this club please, or maybe put it in your sign for a few days to try to get members here please, or am I doing something wrong? or if your in other clubs and if they allow other clubs to be heard please let them know about this club please.

for those whom can't seem to think of questions

What is your favorite video games to play
Mine are Pokemon, Digimon, My Sims and a few other games I can't think of at the moment

Yonowaru in Chaos
13th May 2008, 8:44 AM
Well its natural for a club to be less popular than others. I've seen worse (my one is a good example) and compared to the majority of other clubs, this club is thriving nicely. However, it'd be better if the members that are here do post more often.

What is your favorite video games to play?

Well I'm very inclined to fantasy games, such as Castlevania and Final Fantasy. Pokemon is up there near the top of course, and there are a handful of really fun games in the DS area, like Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Cooking Mama series and most of the Mario series. However, some of them get pretty boring if you play them for too long so don't get addicted to it. The more you're addicted to it, the less you'll find it fun.

The Power of Pika
13th May 2008, 4:21 PM
I have the club in my sig even though it's just the name. Sometimes it takes time I suppose. Though sometimes clubs stay small aswell.

What is your favourite video games to play
Well I have alot so I kind of jump from one to another.
They are:
All Pokemon main games
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I really love those ones)
Phoenix wright series (well Ace attorney series to be more accurate but Apollo Justice comes out end of month in Australia so I only have Pheonix Wright games)
Digimon (DS ones mostly)
Tales of Symphonia
Pretty much anything monster collecting just to cover the other monster collecting games I have.
Legend of Zelda

The list kind of goes on. I'm a pretty big gamer with 35 plus DS games and if you add all the other console games I have I have well over 100 games. Don't ask how I'm able to play them all because I rarely get them finished.lol
Though I enjoy the majority of games I buy but the ones I listed are my biggest favourites at the moment. Though it depends on my mood.

Angelic Pika
13th May 2008, 5:22 PM
TOTALLY INACTIVE. So sorry, Sarahpom! DD:

All Pokemon gens + spin-offs
AC:WW
Patapon
Portable Max 2
Harvest Moon: Innocent Life
LocoRoco
KIRBEEEEEH
and I think I missed a lot.. ):

I really recommend these games because they're totally fun. And awesome. <3

Yonowaru in Chaos
14th May 2008, 6:27 AM
I have the club in my sig even though it's just the name. Sometimes it takes time I suppose. Though sometimes clubs stay small aswell.

Well I have alot so I kind of jump from one to another.
They are:
All Pokemon main games
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I really love those ones)
Phoenix wright series (well Ace attorney series to be more accurate but Apollo Justice comes out end of month in Australia so I only have Pheonix Wright games)
Digimon (DS ones mostly)
Tales of Symphonia
Pretty much anything monster collecting just to cover the other monster collecting games I have.
Legend of Zelda

The list kind of goes on. I'm a pretty big gamer with 35 plus DS games and if you add all the other console games I have I have well over 100 games. Don't ask how I'm able to play them all because I rarely get them finished.lol
Though I enjoy the majority of games I buy but the ones I listed are my biggest favourites at the moment. Though it depends on my mood.

hmm...I've never seen any Tales of games in Australia! I've always wanted to play that game, but I've never seen it before...

Sarahpom83
15th May 2008, 4:07 PM
Just letting you guys know now, if I don’t post in a whole day, I’m very busy around the house, Yesterday I worked on my sons room, trying to make it look better then we bought a thing for his room to put his toys into so they won’t be all in one thing, and all his soft animals in a conner, don’t have a big enough toy net to put them all into it. Joey decided to buy a little one for his room which only holds a few of little tiny toys.

And Today I’ll be working on our room, then the living room, and then I’ll vacuum them all, so I’m posting now so that I don’t have to post later when I’m busy, I also got dishes to clean.

Nerketur
16th May 2008, 9:51 AM
Oooo... I happened to stumble upon this club, and I'm a Pikachu fanatic. As for why I like Pikachu? It's a LONG story... One I'd rather not delve intro at the moment. But I bought Brawl because of him, I have PMD EoT, and him as my leader... I've drawn him on occasion, I LOVE to RP as him... It's to the point I wish I was a Pikachu. I'm in a Pikachu Obsession stage at the moment, so, I apologize for making this long, but I would LOVE to join this Club.

As for the questions I'd like to answer:

Pikachu is better. WAY better. He's cuter, yellow, great to be around, and strong (at times)

"Whom do you think would win the battle Plusle and Minun vs the Pichu Brothers?"
I never saw that episode, but I'd guess the Pichu Brothers. Espescailly if they have Pikachu on their side xP

1. PIKACHU!!! Pikachu is the awesome!
2. Pikachu
3. Pichu
4. Magnimite
^^; I have no others.

"What is your favourite video games to play"
Brawl, KH series, PMD series, Virtually any FREEFORM battle RPG, Games with an engrossing story, Puzzle games, Logic games,

Normalize
18th May 2008, 3:38 AM
Sarahpom, i have one funny picture to show you
http://brawl.kakkoister.com/Images/15db7d2c92441201_IMAGE.jpg
"I has a Donut!"

Sarahpom83
18th May 2008, 7:27 PM
Nerketur@ you don’t need to go into details on how you want to join, the club rules I believe I put don’t put so much wording in when you ask to join.
But you’re welcome to join the club so you’re in.

Normalize@ I saw that on the cute Pokemon club I believe so I thought it was really cute and funny. I don’t think I comment toward it sorry, I think I wasn’t thinking about it. >< that’s a big Donut for the little guy.

And sorry I haven’t been around guys, I’ve just been busy ><

flapjackwars
21st May 2008, 6:38 AM
i wanna join
;027; is the best because it can learn a bunch of cool moves and high defense... plus it can curl up into a little ball

CJ0114
22nd May 2008, 12:48 AM
May I join the club? My favorite is Raichu. I've always thought Raichu looked cool and in the old Red and Blue days I had a very reliable Raichu.

Angelic Pika
22nd May 2008, 5:09 AM
Welcome to the club to the both of you, flapjackwars and CJ0114.

A new topic anyone? Sorry I can't post one right now, I can't think of any. Besides I'm playing Diamond. I just restarted it and .. yeah. :] Plan to train a Pikachu soon.

CJ0114
22nd May 2008, 6:41 PM
Thank you.
I'd like to answer one of the previously posted questions.

Top 10 favorite Electric Pokemon
1. Raichu
2. Lanturn
3. Jolteon
4. Rotom
5. Electrode
6. Electabuzz
7. Zapdos
8. Manectric
9. Pikachu
10. Elekid

Sarahpom83
24th May 2008, 8:19 PM
Sorry to everyone, I’ve been busy and well I’m back to reply to things.

Welcome both new members to the club, I hope you well like it here, I’ll add you two to the front page. I mean to the club.

For a topic how about

has any movie ever made you cry? And if yes, which one and why?

I’ll answer it later, busy need to work down the line of clubs..

Normalize
26th May 2008, 4:24 AM
When i was little Bambi made me cry cause his mama didn't come back.

Yonowaru in Chaos
26th May 2008, 7:34 AM
I'm very sorry I haven't replied for a long time, Sarahpom, but I would be making one-liners if I were replying more often.

Well, I am rather sensitive for my age, so yes, some movies do make me cry, provided that the scene was not overdone, and the elements are subtle. Scenes of someone dying don't usually make me cry (I sometimes laugh, actually....) especially the death of the main character. The death of the main character's friend or supporter does make me cry sometimes, especially when they receive not many screen time.

I can't think of a movie that has all this off the top of my head, but I do remember crying when watching the Ending Scene of Kingdom Hearts.

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 1:09 AM
I've also cried when the first pokemon movie played, I cried when Ash was turned to stone, and it made me cry, I was like maybe 16 so yeah. any ways.

I can't think of a new topic, so if anyone has a topic they like to ask go for it because I'm lose of questions at the moment. I'm just tired from swimming..

pokemon-expert-chris
28th May 2008, 1:21 AM
May I join?
I like minun plusle pichu and shaymin because they are cute and also I like sandshrew a lot because he looks very cool and is very powerful

The Power of Pika
28th May 2008, 10:20 AM
I cry on sad scenes.
Lion King (Mufasa dying), pokemon 1st movie (Ash turning to stone) are 2 movies I cried on.

The following may not be a movie but I actually cried at the end of the main story of the first pokemon Mystery dungeon.^-^;;;;;
The music and the dialogue kind of moved me emotionally.

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 4:20 PM
pokemon-expert-chris yes you may join, I'll add you to the club later, I'm a little busy and I need to finish up so I can let my fiance have the computer

Sarahpom83
3rd June 2008, 4:28 AM
ok i really want to inform you all that please if your going to post, please try to do more then a one liner, if you can't think of anything to say then don't say anything right away.

The club is somewhat dieing, maybe I should close it, I don't know why I created it if no one really wants to be in it. But I'll keep it open but if people don't come on any more I'll have to ask for it to be closed since it doesn't ether seem I'm not doing good or what. but I'll also try to make some banners tomorrow and hopefully it well get more people to come in.

and for questions here is one, hopefully those can get on that have joined well post please.

Do you think Plusle and Minun should have like a evolved form? and if yes why?

I think it would be good if they had a form, maybe like if they both turn into something together, like if they touch something and they fuse together to make one whole thing.

pokemon-expert-chris
3rd June 2008, 6:15 PM
I agree with you sarahpom it would be cool if they combined into something even better (it would have both the plus and minus signs and have one part blue the other one red, and it wouldn't be playfull like plusle and minun though I think it would be more serious)

CJ0114
10th June 2008, 12:27 AM

No I don't think they should have an evolved form. Presumably, the evolution would grant them better stats which would probably change their abilities. Plusle and Minun's abilities would probably be the reason to give them an evolved form. It doesn't work unless the other ability is in the party as well and to have them both in the team would take up a much needed slot.

Yonowaru in Chaos
10th June 2008, 8:57 AM

Perhaps, but I really don't support the notion of one. An addition to the duo may be nice, but won't really lift up their popularity (somewhat) so maybe one would be useless (or be detrimentally 'insulting' to Plusle/Minun fans and pokemon critics [look how many 4th gen evolutions are being criticised]).

Sarahpom83
12th June 2008, 5:31 PM
I don't really want the club to die, so maybe a new topic, I'm not so good with new topics, this topic is about pokemon ranch, some of you might not have it and some of you do, but its getting asked anyways.

for those whom have the game and for those that don't, still answer.. What pokemon would you like to see on the game

I'd love to see all pokemon, and I've got some screen caps of the game, well of my pokemon from the game at lest.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0081-1.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0051.jpghttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0056.jpg

I'll try to post more when I upload more pokemon from my Pearl to Ranch today. But there is one pokemon I'm looking for but i can't seem to get it because it needs to learn an attack that I can't seem to get it to learn and it can learn but its an Egg Move.

Normalize
13th June 2008, 8:46 PM
Yah, this club is back
for those whom have the game and for those that don't, still answer.. What pokemon would you like to see on the game
Toterra, Shaymin(Both Froms), Skitty, Umbreon, and Celebi.

CJ0114
13th June 2008, 9:06 PM

I'm curious as to what the starters look like, in their final evolutionary forms.

CJ0114
13th June 2008, 9:08 PM

I'm curious as to what the starters look like, in their final evolutionary forms.

Angelic Pika
14th June 2008, 7:12 AM
No. I don't think we need GameFreak to screw up another perfectly good pokemon with a horrid evolution. -.-"

What pokemon would you like to see on Pokemon Ranch?
Altered the topic a bit because I didn't understand at first..
So.. I would love to see the Eeveelutions, my favorite electric types, the Pixie trio, and the .. cute trio as I call them: Jirachi, Celebi, Mew

The Power of Pika
15th June 2008, 12:45 PM

Pikachu and Mew mainly. I can't wait to get hold of the game to see them in it when I get them in.

I don't think they need an evolved form actually. Unlike some Pokemon they seem strong enough. They may not be the strongest but they get by. I've seen some youtube videos in the past of battle revolution double battle wifi and one person seems to use them alot and has taken out legendaries with them. They seem to be pretty decent when used right.

Sarahpom83
17th June 2008, 4:02 PM
I haven't played my game in a while ><

any ways I drew some pictures of the Rodent pokemon, So here they are tell me what you think

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00037.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00033.jpg

I drew them in care bear style, the new care bears if your wondering, because I don't like the old care bears, I like the new ones that are so much cuter and you can tell which ones are females and which ones of them are the male ones.

Any ways I plan on coloring them. Hey I think I'll have a contest or so..

Contest
its whom can get a member into the club.

If you can get a member into the club, I'll draw something for you, instead of you requesting in my shop, it will be the first thing that will be worked on and not something that if you request in my shop will be worked on when ever I get to them. this is a I will draw you something if you can bring someone into the club

dark-trainer-gabriel
17th June 2008, 9:35 PM
May I join?
I like shaymin minun and plusle because they are cute.
Also I guess pokemon-expert-chris won the contest cause he convinced me to join

Normalize
18th June 2008, 3:32 PM
I asked some one to join, hopefully Patrick joins. Can there be more than one winner?

Top 3 favourite types
Steel, Ground, and Ghost. I also like Grass, Dark, and Psychic.

Sarahpom83
19th June 2008, 3:07 PM
May I join?
I like shaymin minun and plusle because they are cute.
Also I guess pokemon-expert-chris won the contest cause he convinced me to join

The contest is for everyone, how many people they can get in. They'll get a price what ever I said it was.

and Yes you may join :) I'll add you to the members list.

I asked some one to join, hopefully Patrick joins. Can there be more than one winner?

Top 3 favourite types
Steel, Ground, and Ghost. I also like Grass, Dark, and Psychic.
Yes there can be more then one winner.. How many of you that are members can get other members in your get a price to.

So um Dark-Trainer-Gabriel what would you like me to draw, nothing to hard, I can't draw really big pokemon unless they maybe are the pokemon Ranch style....

and of right now I'd like to go back to sleep....

Normalize
19th June 2008, 3:51 PM
Sarah, do you think the change to my Sig wa s good? I waned to know if you like it?

I'm shiiny hunting, and I've only gotten a Ghastly so far. I want a Pachirsu so bad (Along with an Eevee and Glameow) but I can only get chains about 15 long. And stupid Gastrdon/Shellos ruined my plan...

The Power of Pika
19th June 2008, 4:15 PM
I'm shiiny hunting, and I've only gotten a Ghastly so far. I want a Pachirsu so bad (Along with an Eevee and Glameow) but I can only get chains about 15 long. And stupid Gastrdon/Shellos ruined my plan...

Good luck with the Pachirisu. I got one at 40 something chain. can't remember exactly it was so long ago. Though keep going. You'll get it eventually.

What I want is a shiny Pikachu. Out of all the shinies I can get in the games I still can't get one of my most favourite of all. Kind of weird.=P

CJ0114
20th June 2008, 4:11 AM
Top 3 favourite types

My top three favorite types are: Electric, Ground, and Dragon.

Rikku
20th June 2008, 2:52 PM
Hello sarah! Sorry for the inactivity.I dont really know what to post here and if I post a one-liner,you're sure to be mad at me.so,I will answer the topics

Top 3 favourite types
Psychic,ice,grass.

I dont think so because they are cute.

Mew,uxie and gardevoir ^^;

The Power of Pika
20th June 2008, 3:04 PM
I don't think I did this one. I don't remember anyway. So I'll do it now while I think about it.

Top 3 favourite types
Electric, Fighting and Psychic

Normalize
20th June 2008, 3:45 PM
Good luck with the Pachirisu. I got one at 40 something chain. can't remember exactly it was so long ago. Though keep going. You'll get it eventually.

What I want is a shiny Pikachu. Out of all the shinies I can get in the games I still can't get one of my most favourite of all. Kind of weird.=P
thanks, I can normaly get chains about 20 long now so I'm getting better.

I have to figure out a way to not make this a one liner... I got it

Do you think Pichu, Pikachu, Richu, Plusle, Minun, and Pachirsu are related?
Cute, furry, cheeck, and electrical so yeah.

pokemon-expert-chris
20th June 2008, 5:19 PM
Top 3 favourite types
Drak, Ghost, Psychic.
Well they are all electric rodents so yeah

Angelic Pika
20th June 2008, 6:46 PM
Top 3 favourite types
Electric, Water and Grass. Electric types are by far the awesome-st ones. The water types have the coolest attacks and the grass types have amazing special attacks. <3

Do you think Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Plusle, Minun, and Pachirsu are related?
Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu are definitely related. Hello, evolution much?
Plusle and Minun are somewhat. Like one is your twin on the other side of the world. Or something like that
Pachirisu.. no. No, no, no..

But all of them related all together? NO WAI.

Yonowaru in Chaos
21st June 2008, 11:37 AM
Well, I haven't been inactive, I have been checking this club out, its just that I find it hard to post without 'spamming'.

Top Three Favourite Types
Dark / Ghost: Those two are at the top, and aren't much different from each other so yeah...there aren't many Ghost-types anyway... All of the Dark-types I love, except Mightyena which I'm indifferent to, but its still a cool pokemon.

Water: The first type that I fell in love with. I liked Misty's personality in the anime, and I further liked her pokemon. Too bad she left, though...oh well, I'm happy with the changes...sort of. Lumineon was a rather disappointing addition though.

Ice: Even though I might like Dark-types as well, I'm indifferent to Sneasel and Weavile, perhaps even to a slight point of dislike. I do like most of the others though, like Cloyster (the first Ice-type I fell in love with) and Walrein, while my absolute favourite is Abomasnow.

Mewluvr200
21st June 2008, 6:07 PM
Sorry I died X(

Naw, they don't need one. They compliment each other fine, and there is no need for an evolved form.

The starter types, Grass, Water and Fire.

Water is my favourite element, Grass types have most of the cute Pokemon in them and have versitile moves, and fire types have strong pokemon in them that are good for battling.

dark-trainer-gabriel
22nd June 2008, 2:18 AM
Water Ice and Dragon.
Do you think Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu ,minunand Pachirsu are related?
Of course because Minun,plusle and pikachu are very alike and pachirisu is also cute

Mewluvr200
22nd June 2008, 2:02 PM
Do you think Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu ,Minun and Pachirsu are related?
They are all small, cute electric rodents, so I would say yes.

Most of the cute legendary pokemon, like Mew, Jirachi and Shaymin. In a small chibi form, it would be fun to see what they look like.

The Power of Pika
22nd June 2008, 2:21 PM
Do you think Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu ,Minun and Pachirsu are related?
They're related in the sense that they're rodents but when it comes to related when it's looked at more specifically I have trouble seeing how Pachirisu is related since we're talking mice related to a squirrel.

They're part of the same family though but when looked at closely the relation seems distant with Pachirisu compared to the rest.

I would say pachirisu maybe a distant relative so to speak.

Sarahpom83
23rd June 2008, 6:26 PM
"Normalize" Its pretty big, but I think its alright.as long as you don't have it to big and its the right size for the banner rules then it should be alright.

Please no one liners "CJ0114" you've got a warning, if you keep posting one liners you get two more stricks and if you hit that you will be ban from the club.
If you post something like this

Top 3 favourite types

My top three favorite types are: Electric, Ground, and Dragon.
this is marked as a one liner because if you put it together

Top 3 favourite types My top three favorite types are: Electric, Ground, and Dragon.
see thiat is a one liner, you must post more then this, if I see anyone else posting one liners you will be warned to because one liners get reports and I don't want to have to report anyone for one liners because I don't want my club closing down.

If you like the rodent pokemon so much you will not want to make a one liner post!!!

Just a question what is a chain do you have to keep fighting the same pokemon which makes a chain? Because I was trying to get a shiny Bidoof the other day, just to see if I could get one.

Yeah, they all have the power checks so they must be.

Yonowaru in Chaos
24th June 2008, 8:40 AM
^^Yes, a chain is the ability to get the same pokemon for a few tries. Theres a formula for this in the Pokeradar thread (its Stickied but I haven't seen much of it). If you get to a chain of 40 or so, there's a 100% chance of getting a shiny (I've heard...) but you have to, have to, have to make sure that you don't break the chain by running away, meeting up with a different pokemon etc. etc. Just search the thread and see what pops up.

Yes. They're the posterboys for their games, apparently, thats why they receive so much screentime in Pikachu shorts. Apparently, Marill is the Gold/Silver version of Pikachu, I think.

Pachirisu doesn't receive much attention as of yet (due to Piplup's screentime thieving abilities) but I doubt it'll remain that way.

The Power of Pika
24th June 2008, 12:10 PM
^^Yes, a chain is the ability to get the same pokemon for a few tries. Theres a formula for this in the Pokeradar thread (its Stickied but I haven't seen much of it). If you get to a chain of 40 or so, there's a 100% chance of getting a shiny (I've heard...) but you have to, have to, have to make sure that you don't break the chain by running away, meeting up with a different pokemon etc. etc. Just search the thread and see what pops up.

Actually it's not a 100% chance but just a very very high chance.
Sometimes it can take minutes when resetting the radar at 40 in a chain and sometimes it takes half an hour but I haven't had it go longer than that when resetting at that number. I've done it enough to know but 40 seems to be the starting magic number from my experience.

Normalize
26th June 2008, 5:17 PM
What changes would you make to the mainstream Pokemon games?
More infensus on Contest, an option on skin tone and age, and better linking capabilities. Race and age are the two biggest things. Why does everybody in the Pokemon world have to be white? And the fact that they start an adventure, leave home at the age of ten isn't all to realistic. What type of parents let that happen. OH, and one more thing, yearly holidays would be nice. Sorta like how Animal Crossing has them.

The Power of Pika
27th June 2008, 2:21 PM

I'm fine with alot of it but I guess creating my own main character would be something I'd like. Also for online part if random was put in the main games like PBR but improved. As in select your own rules eg. no legendaries ect. and have it search people who also picked those rules. So it's a little fairer.
Maybe even a tournament section for online or something.

I do agree that there should be more of a mix in people in the game when it comes to race and skin colour.

Another thing is I would like the Pokemon whether it's 2D or 3D I don't care what it is but I would like to see them move throughout the entire battle instead of the beginning only. Though it may slow things.=/
I have no idea how it'd be implemented but it'd be nice. The non main Pokemon games seem to cope okay with movement.

Sarahpom83
29th June 2008, 2:11 AM
OMG... like OMG. don't hate me for being gone so long, I've had friends over and I wasn't on at all because I was letting them use the computer, at lest Chris, because he doesn't have the net at home, but my friend Jocelyn has the net so she didn't really get on here much. and I'm sure if you ever have friends over that stays the night, that you don't want to seem to be rude and to be on the net when they are over, I mostly always don't do that, I try to spend time with them.

So I didn't leave, so don't take me off the member list please, I've just been so busy, and besides my bestfriend, and my fiance's bestfriend Chris, which is also now my friend to has a crush on Jocelyn and they where like flirting with each other last night, I thought it was rather cute, but weird at the same time.

Then today after Jocelyn left, I had to go to my Step Sister's sweet 16th birthday, she turned 16 on tuesday that just passed she had a friends Birthday party then, then all of her around family game today, so she had two birthday partys, but still her friends still where there. >< But any ways.

any ways..

I'd love to change the way you can create your character like pick skin color, hair color, clothing, and a lot of other stuff. I'd also really love them to make a Wii game that you can travel around 3Dish like, like how you could go on a adventure on the other games for gamecube, but this one can be a region thing, you could start from Kanto, design how you want your character to look, and be able to travel all around the pokemon world that would be like so very cool!!!

It would be pretty cool if they could create one like the Animal Crossing like "Normalize" has said, pick your own clothing and skin color, because not everyone in the world is white, I wish they would listen out to people's thoughts about how to make different pokemon games, I'm sure if they made a game like that, that more people would probably be really into the pokemon game.

Sarahpom83
29th June 2008, 6:28 PM
Ok I haven't really done much but um for those whom are in the cluib I've made some banners not sure if I remember making any before for this club but since I don't have any and no one is willing to make some I've got some for any of you to use if you want to make room in your banner every once in a while to get the word out of the Club. All pictures on banners I didn't do just to let you know.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub10.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub10.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub11.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub11.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub12.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub12.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub13.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub13.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub14.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub14.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub15.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub15.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub8.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub8.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub9.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/RPKMNclub9.png

So if anyone wishes to use the banners they are more then welcome to, if you want a curtain pokemon in the Rodent banner just let me know, I'll make one, but these where ones that I thought where cute and maybe could be in a banner.

So any ways new question

Do you plan on having kids in the future? and if so how many do you want to have?
myself I already have one kid, I want three but my fiance wants two. and I'd like them to be like four years apart from each other.

Normalize
1st July 2008, 12:23 AM
hi club!

I am trying to chain wild Pachirisu but i'm not all so good at it, *hides poketch*

Since activity is till low new topic

What type would make a good rodent?
A flying type, so we could have a flying pachirisu(sp?)

CJ0114
2nd July 2008, 4:22 PM
I agree with Sarapom83 with the clothes change and variety of skin tones. It can be done in Pokemon Battle Revolution so that should be a new standard for future Pokemon games. I like the Poketch though it needs a back button... Also, I would make it multi-region. Gold, Silver, and Crystal were the only game to go beyond the starting region. Another idea is to let the Pokedollars go in the millions. Also an idea that I though of, since you can get Secret Bases how about being able to get your own house? You can still decorate it as you wish, and since there are so many different decorations, there will be more space to use it.

I would actually like to see an Electric/Grass or Electric/Ground Pokemon. For a rodent specifically, I would probably go for Electric/Ground.

The Power of Pika
5th July 2008, 2:50 PM

Maybe a dark type due to some being nocturnal.
A dark/electric type would make things a tad more interesting. Though I've always wanted a few ice type ones for some reason aswell.

Sarahpom83
5th July 2008, 3:41 PM
Lets all know that, please DON'T HAVE ONE LINERS

Any ways.

Vole - Ground type
Capybara - Fire/Ground
Chinchilla - Normal

any many other Rodents, I'm getting hungry so I can't really think at the moment.....

But I'd like there to be a fire type one, and Dark, and many other types to would be wonderful. They need to stop sticking to Eletric and such.

and here is a drawing I did
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MO_10183.png

Sarahpom83
8th July 2008, 9:20 PM
Oh please I really don't want my club to die and I really don't know how to get other members here, if you know your friends like any of the rodent pokemon, or for those passing by you can join its very easy!!!

for now I'll post another one of my drawings
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/Pachi1s.png

which is a edit of one I've done before but I've made it shiny and not normal color, and has no background because I really don't like backgrounds because I'm no good at backgrounds.

When you first watch the cartoon, and it came to a rodent pokemon, which one was it?
Pikachu

Normalize
8th July 2008, 10:06 PM
I don't want it to die either. It is a great club... Please don't let it go away members...

When you first watch the cartoon, and it came to a rodent pokemon, which one was it?
Pikachu

pokemon-expert-chris
8th July 2008, 10:12 PM
I don't want the club to die either...
Pikachu too.

dark-trainer-gabriel
8th July 2008, 11:03 PM
It was Pikachu.

Sarahpom83
11th July 2008, 2:51 PM
I thought it a cute idea to do for the rodent idea maybe I should change the topic a little or do a 2nd topic like it

"<b>All right, whom where the top 3 rodent pokemon you've seen in the 1st and 2nd season of pokemon</b>"
Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Sandshrew, Sandshlash, Ratatta, Ratacate.. and I can't think any more.

Maybe we should do something for the club to make it big or something or try to get more members to it, people gotta love most of the rodent pokemon you would think right? but how would I get them to the club, I got the link in my sign...

The Power of Pika
16th July 2008, 5:09 PM
All right, whom where the top 3 rodent pokemon you've seen in the 1st and 2nd season of pokemon

Pikachu, Sandshrew, Raichu would be the first 3 I saw and liked. I like Pichu aswell for 2nd gen.

Though the first rodent Pokemon I ever saw was Pikachu.

As for the club. For some clubs a youtube video advertising works but that usually attracts people outside the site of where the club is situated. Though it does work to an extent since people would join the site to join the club. Though I'm not sure if it'd work in this case.=/

Sorry if I'm not much help.

Sarahpom83
22nd July 2008, 1:08 AM
I don't even know how to do a youtube thing, don't you need flash to make a video thing?

any ways I guess maybe I should just ask to close the club down because those whom have joined the club a while back have quick or ether have forgotten about the club and don't care about the club, I guess I'm really bad, maybe I should create a Rodent/Monkey pokemon club, to mix my two clubs together, I wonder if I could even do that. maybe I should ask one of the Mod's if I could do that.

Sarahpom83
3rd August 2008, 7:57 PM
Ok, I'm sorry to tell everyone but I'm going to have the club closed, if anyone wishes to create it again you are more then welcome to, just please make up your own rules please. You can use the banner if you want I don't care. its just no one is posting every again and I don't know what lest to do to get people to post and I can't force people to post if they don't want to so I'm closing it sorry.

Angeling
3rd August 2008, 11:52 PM
Closing upon request.