Did anybody remeber tinytoon adventures from the early 90s

i found the intro on youtube

*posts*
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4HW7YTWeg20

iluvwobbuffet
19th April 2008, 7:41 AM
"We're Tiny! We're Toony! We're all a little loony!"

I loved that show when I was younger.

Beeper and Plucky are my favorites. And Calamity too.

=^_^=

scrapbook
19th April 2008, 7:42 AM
what about the girl with the red hair. ahhh the old days, i just miss it

bobjr
19th April 2008, 7:44 AM
what about the girl with the red hair. ahhh the old days, i just miss it

Wasn't her name Elmira or something like that? I haven't seen the show in ages.

scrapbook
19th April 2008, 7:45 AM
yah thats the name

iluvwobbuffet
19th April 2008, 7:50 AM
Yeah.
Elmyra scares me. =O_o=

Montana Max was a hoot though.

I miss the show too.

I use to have the sports video game(ACME All-Stars) for the Sega awhile back. It was one of my favorite games to play for the longest time.

=^_^=

bobjr
19th April 2008, 7:54 AM
asdfasdfsadfasdfasdf

Best. Post. Ever.

But on topic I loved how they referenced a lot of pop culture in the show, but didn't really destract from the plot.

Suwaterse
19th April 2008, 8:10 AM
Heck yeah it was the best post ever i just started and was trying to figure something out so i posted randomly

Rave
19th April 2008, 8:19 AM
I really liked the show.

Its coming up on DVD later this year.

EmpressMyuu
19th April 2008, 10:12 AM
Beeper and Plucky are my favorites. And Calamity too.

lol I loved Plucky. I think the Baby Plucky shorts were actually my most favorite part of the show even though there weren't that many. "Elelator go down the hoooole..."

You serious, Rave? It's coming out on DVD? YES! *waits in anticipation*

MondoTR
19th April 2008, 12:16 PM
Elelator go down the hoooole..."XD

It was a good show. I like how they had the regular Looney Toons it it as well.

The Sarge
19th April 2008, 1:27 PM
It was a decent show. Haven't seen it is ages though.

Cryptozoologist
19th April 2008, 6:36 PM
Yes, I do. Those were god awful.

Tabby Catty
19th April 2008, 6:59 PM
Yeah, loved that! The one I remember the most was the Star Wars parody, mostly because my brother was all like ZOMG! ZOMG! STAR WARS!! Back then... What? He was like three so yeah.

Profesco
19th April 2008, 8:15 PM
Ack! Baby Plucky FTW!

Yeah, that used to be a Saturday morning staple for me, along with Pinky and the Brain.

scrapbook
19th April 2008, 8:56 PM
what about when babs would like start singing in her womenly voice, an the female duck charecter i belive was a total hippie 0o0

Locke Yggdrasill
19th April 2008, 8:58 PM
Fantastic show.

DIARUGA Trainer
19th April 2008, 9:51 PM
Yeah I remember that I used to really like it

XxSaintx
19th April 2008, 10:31 PM
I loved this show i remember when they use to show it on the newer Nickelodian channel...but now i never see it anymore.Oh and does anyone remember Animaniacs
or Pink And The Brain best cartoons ever made in my opinion.

GhostAnime
19th April 2008, 10:33 PM
one of my favorite cartoons of all time. plucky is the best.

firewall
19th April 2008, 10:42 PM
Whoa so nostalgic, I was a kid during the time a lot of these aired. I always loved animaniacs, and tiny toons was funny too. They don't make things quite like these anymore.

LOL baby plucky! I remember when he was flushing stuff down the toilet; "wallet go down the hooole,....wallet came back!"

Tabby Catty
19th April 2008, 11:04 PM
but now i never see it anymore.Oh and does anyone remember Animaniacs

Oh yes! But when my mother found out that I was watching it, she got really mad and was like "That show is garbage! I don't ever want you to watch it again!" of course, when I was at my grandma or my aunt's house they would let me watch it. But oh yes, Baloney the Dinosaur!!

Yeah, I also loved Baby Plucky, I also remember when he was flushing random stuff down the toilet and flooded the bathroom! Oh my gosh! And the one where he was at the mall?

Skiks
19th April 2008, 11:07 PM
We're comic dispensers! We crack up all the censors!
Oi I watched this. It was my childhood.

itsme
19th April 2008, 11:10 PM
wow, I remember that show along w/ Animaniacs o.o.

Absolete
19th April 2008, 11:13 PM
I love the show.

I also remember the video game for Super NES and Dizzy was the first boss and you have to feed him food on conveyor belts.

XSilverStarboyX
20th April 2008, 6:42 AM
I remember it. I didnt watch it often though, but I remember it was one of my favorite shows;152;

I love the show.

I also remember the video game for Super NES and Dizzy was the first boss and you have to feed him food on conveyor belts.I remember that. I hated that as a kid when I was playing it because I thought you had to attack him directly to win and then I find out you have to feed him;152;

scrapbook
20th April 2008, 6:46 AM
i never had a super nintendo so i would not no about the game.

hevver
20th April 2008, 7:07 AM
I loved that show.
Along with Doug and Recess

Alex
20th April 2008, 7:14 AM
Yeah, I remember it. It was one of my favorirte cartoons when I was little.

Iirc, there was a little girl who always squeezed animals to death (well not to death, but she cut air off from them). She was, for some reason, my favorite character. :D

Rave
20th April 2008, 7:29 AM
Iirc, there was a little girl who always squeezed animals to death (well not to death, but she cut air off from them). She was, for some reason, my favorite character. :D

You speak of Elmira.

Cipher
20th April 2008, 8:04 AM
Woah, I remember this show.

I don't think I quite appreciated how clever it was when I was little, though.

~Spacial_Rendation~
20th April 2008, 10:49 AM
Combining Looney Tunes Charecters with slight variations to them = WINx10.
Like most of the good ol' 90's cartoons. This one is full of win.

Crystal Clair
21st April 2008, 6:07 AM
Oh the nostalgia!
I have the Nintendo videogame and I LOVED it! Too bad back in the day I wasn't much of a gamer, so it was mostly my sister who played it.

As for the show, I liked it a lot better than the Loony Toones. The characters were so colorful. Blue and pink cartoon rabbits over grey ones, anyday.

WishIhadaManafi5
21st April 2008, 3:30 PM
I remember that show, it made me laugh... It could be a little bit rediculous at times, but it was still rather funny.

scrapbook
21st April 2008, 7:57 PM
ah the memories of my childhood is calling. i think they should air it on tv agian,

PokemonHero
21st April 2008, 10:09 PM
I remember that show...good times good times...*lost in reflections of childhood*

Nickelodeon sure had good cartoons back then...actually, make that better programming altogether.

dash142
22nd April 2008, 1:11 AM
I LOVED this show! lol Baby Plucky!

Elevator go down the hoooole!

They still show it on cartoon network sometimes early in the morning, but most people are in school by then.

Gentleman Skeleton
22nd April 2008, 5:22 AM
You speak of Elmira.

Didn't she have a spin-off show with Pinky and the Brain that kinda sucked and sealed Pinky and the Brain's fate?

Cutty
22nd April 2008, 7:28 AM
Loved it so much when I was a lil' kiddy. Still like it. Elmira and Montana were classic.

mielad2
22nd April 2008, 12:44 PM
Aww that was so good times.. It wasn't the 90's but for me it was the year of 2000!
I watched and they were so cute.. goood times.. good times..

FlamingRuby
22nd April 2008, 3:33 PM
I LOVED that show! I even owned a Buster Bunny plushie (Babs was my sis'). He got played with pretty hard due to the crazy adventures he would go on with my other plushies and toys.

Did I mention the part in "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" where he "plays" the theme song with his tongue is still a scream to watch?

NeonGardevoir
22nd April 2008, 10:22 PM
I remember that show!It was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

Why don't they make good cartoons like this anymore?

Rave
23rd April 2008, 12:05 AM
I remember that show!It was one of my favorite shows when I was younger.

Why don't they make good cartoons like this anymore?

Because they're busy trying hard to make stupid **** for the shitbrained kids today.

mewfan1
24th April 2008, 8:12 PM
That show's a classic.

Can hardly wait until it comes out on DVD.

~Spacial_Rendation~
25th April 2008, 3:24 AM
I remember a part of it (A music Video) Where they do a spoof of "The Magicians Appretice" And Buster creates all the zany cartoons with a giant tv after watching Bugs doing it. It was funny.

PokemonHero
25th April 2008, 3:48 AM
I remember a part of it (A music Video) Where they do a spoof of "The Magicians Appretice" And Buster creates all the zany cartoons with a giant tv after watching Bugs doing it. It was funny.

Oh yeah I remember that.

Sigh...the good ol' days of Nickelodeon. You can't beat 'em.

Mr. Mudkip
25th April 2008, 4:51 AM
Remember I hated it, it was the only thing on saturday morning.