PDA

View Full Version : the Mudkip,Marshtomp and Swampert Club

mudkip12
20th April 2008, 11:11 AM
A club for all who like the mudkip family. Here you may talk about anything to do with mudkip marshtomp or swampert this means movesets stats and more you could post something that you think nobody else knows about them!

Rules

1. Stay on topic
2. PM me if you want to join and say why you like the mudkip family
3. Most importantly, have fun!

Hollthulhu
22nd April 2008, 2:39 AM
Omg please let me join :C I luv the mudkip line.

If this club can get going it'd be nice if someone would make a skinny banner for sigs :D

Happy Happiny
22nd April 2008, 7:05 PM
cool can i join mudkip is so cute can I please be a co owner
thanks happy happiny

p.s kipkip is cute

mangaeyes
22nd April 2008, 7:15 PM
Please may I join as co-owner? I really, really like Marshtomp.

MasterPOKE2
22nd April 2008, 7:47 PM
Can I join I really like Swapert and mudkip. The best thing about swapert is that it can make electrics faint. I agree with Happy Happiny that Kidkup is cute.

mudkip12
1st May 2008, 12:02 PM
everyone here can join and as happy happiny asked first you can be co-owner have fun

Happy Happiny
2nd May 2008, 5:29 PM
Thanks for making me a co owner
I am grateful

mudkip12
3rd May 2008, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone, i think we should make a sig banner for the club does anyone no how we can make one?

Davidryanuncle97
3rd May 2008, 12:49 PM
Hi K, can i join. U know that i love Mudkips...right?

mudkip12
3rd May 2008, 12:51 PM
Yep david u can join.

the green gardian
3rd May 2008, 2:14 PM
can i please join i love mudkip and i can make a userbar

mudkip12
3rd May 2008, 2:59 PM
Yes you can join and if you made the userbar that would be great

mudkiddious
4th May 2008, 9:13 PM
hey :D i've emailed u a poster:D;258;

mudkiddious
4th May 2008, 9:14 PM
hey :D i've emailed u a poster:D;258;

Taavetti
4th May 2008, 9:41 PM
LOL, may i please join this club? I indeed liek mudkipz!!! In fact, ruby version was my first game, and I in fact chose mudkip as my starter because it was the only cool pokemon!

Mr. Mudkip
4th May 2008, 10:01 PM
Hi everyone, i think we should make a sig banner for the club does anyone no how we can make one?
ask someone in the fan-art shops. And don't excpect happy happiny to be around long. Most of Sppf's members are beginning trainers who never come back on after a week, if I were you I'd have chosen mangaeyes. And, I like the mudkip line :P

Taavetti
4th May 2008, 10:05 PM
I can make a banner, but i haven't been approved here yet :(

Shadow_Master®
4th May 2008, 10:11 PM
Can I Join ?
I Love Swawpert And Mudkip Cuz they are blue, strong and very cute :D

Sirnight777
4th May 2008, 11:41 PM
May I join as well?

Mudkip has been my favorite water type starter since I bought my Ruby version. And honestly, who doesn't love the big, burly Water/Ground hybrid we call Swampert? I'm currently in the process of breeding some in my Pearl version as well.

Elrade
4th May 2008, 11:44 PM
so i herd u all liek mudkipz

Lol, I like them too.

mudkip12
5th May 2008, 1:33 PM
these are all the the mudkip/marshtomp and swampert i have

mudkip x2

swampert x 1

marshtomps x0

but i will get more!

GT4GTR
5th May 2008, 1:46 PM
Awesome i'm in, Thanks Mudkip.

"Go Swampert"

Happy Happiny
5th May 2008, 3:04 PM
can you please state what owner co-owner etc. can do

littlerain
5th May 2008, 6:05 PM
Well after doing a bunch of breeding for a nature I now have 3 swampert 1 marshtomp and around 23 mudkips...0___0;

Anyway can I join please.

Taavetti
5th May 2008, 10:11 PM
You should put all our names on your list, but it is only a suggestion.

EDIY: i made a banner http://i31.*******.com/2a9dyx2.gif

mudkip12
6th May 2008, 9:16 PM
Thanks for the banner and the co-owner may invite people to join or ban them and littlerain may join.

Taavetti
9th May 2008, 2:36 AM
Yeah, I have a sad story about a swampert that was one of my favorites.

I had a swampert in my emerald version named mudd (female). Well, I liked that swampert a whole lot, as well as my level 100 male swampert. I magically made mudkip with these two, but that isn't part of the story. Anyways, diamond was out and I wanted to transfer my pokemon, but the thing where you can't trade back kinda got me worked up, so I tried to clone my favorite pokemon. Mudd just happened to be the first I tried. I did the emerald cloning cheat with mudd. When I turned my game back on, mudd wasn't in my party. I checked all my boxes, but no clone, or even the real thing was found. I couldn't pick up my gameboy or DS for about a week after that, and now I never clone!

mudkip12
9th May 2008, 8:30 AM
Thats sad... my swampert Kipper was actualy the first ever pokemon i had. He is now on my diamond and battle revolution

GT4GTR
9th May 2008, 3:12 PM
Thats sad... my swampert Kipper was actualy the first ever pokemon i had. He is now on my diamond and battle revolution

I don't send pokemon to the DS if they're an important part of my 3g games. Like my starter pokemon.

mudkip12
10th May 2008, 11:47 AM
I have a story that kinda reminds me of the episode in the anime where pikachu is against raichu. i was on the 3rd gym on emerald with my mudkip, kipper. i lost against the gym and didnt know how to do it, so it was time for kipper to evolve. Me and my newly evolved marshtomp went to the gym again and we won!

Davidryanuncle97
12th May 2008, 6:58 PM
Yeah, i have a story on Emerald i had a mudkip at lvl 99(Everstone used) so i thought why not put it on Pearl! So i put it on Pearl and removed the Everstone i put him in the Daycare by accident i had a lvl 1 aswell so i wanted to lvl him but i put the Everstone on the lvl 1 and i got the lvl 1 mixed up the lvl 99 Mudkip and he Evolved to possibly and probobly the worst of all the Mudkip Evoloutions...Marshtomp!!!!!!! luckily i still had the lvl1 who is now lvl 74!

the green gardian
12th May 2008, 8:24 PM
he evolved in the daycare ??? or you battled it to level it up why not press B

Taavetti
12th May 2008, 10:04 PM
I don't send pokemon to the DS if they're an important part of my 3g games. Like my starter pokemon.
Exactly! I didn't want to send my Swampert away from my emerald version, so I tried to clone it! It turns out that now I don't have it in emerald, or diamond!

mudkip12
13th May 2008, 9:07 AM
I do trade my pokemon to diamond but i then start a new game on the 3rd gen game to get some more pokemon e.g. starters and legendaries but i havent started fresh on emerald yet because i dont have the regis.

dark-trainer-gabriel
27th May 2008, 3:39 AM
;258;i'd love to join this club,i love mudkip he is so cute!!!!

mudkip12
28th May 2008, 5:59 PM
Dark trainer gabreil may join but in the future, if anyone else is going to join please send me a private message. Anyway i dont clone my pokemon either i like to play my games properly.

Mr. Mudkip
29th May 2008, 5:40 AM
I just got a adamant kip with 31 atk def and 29-30 hp and 28 spe.
I was sring for a shiny one.

mudkip12
29th May 2008, 1:45 PM
I was really annoyed on d/p when in amity park you can make torchics walk with you but not mudkips! i hope this changes in platinum.

Chelc
31st May 2008, 3:26 PM
Uh...the amount of SPAM and one-liners in here is ridiculous. Letting a more responsible member recreate this thread. :/

Closed.