PDA

View Full Version : I am not worthy

RF Steve
22nd April 2008, 1:17 AM
Ha, hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi before I start posting. I hope I have a good time. And don't worry, I will read the rules! =D

MondoTR
22nd April 2008, 1:18 AM
And people will still tell you to read them anyways cause they won't pay attention to your post. ;P

Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

RF Steve
22nd April 2008, 1:26 AM
And people will still tell you to read them anyways cause they won't pay attention to your post. ;P

Welcome to SPPf! ^_^
Lol, who really does read the post in welcome threads anyways? XD I just welcome people on other forums for the post count honestly =x. Thanks for the welcome! =D

MondoTR
22nd April 2008, 2:18 AM
That won't work here, there's no post count in this section. ;P

Some people just like to greet the newbies and offer them help since they know their way around already. It's what I tend to do though I don't post in every greeting thread.

Angeling
22nd April 2008, 4:44 AM
Lol, who really does read the post in welcome threads anyways? XD I just welcome people on other forums for the post count honestly =x.

That won't work here, there's no post count in this section. ;P
Exactly. And I'll punish those who just posts repeatedly without actually offering real assistance to newbies.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and glad you read the rules. Hope that includes the signature rules. =P

Mewtwo's Apprentice
22nd April 2008, 3:50 PM
Welcome to the site RF Steve! Hope you like it here.