PDA

View Full Version : The Filipino Club

Avegaille
23rd April 2008, 5:07 PM
Introduction: So what is this club all about then? It's basically a place for Filipinos from all over the world to interact with each other right here in this club, in any language, as long as they can understand each other. The reason for this creation because in the TSCS, even if it's not a requirement to speak in Tagalog, it is actually ironic to speak in pure English in a club that is meant for speaking in Tagalog in the first place. So in here, we'll be talking about the Filipino culture, anything that is related to the Philippines itself and the Filipinos themselves where ever they are. It's also a place for fellow Filipinos currently living in different countries to have some fun here... ;D

Rules:
Of course, we need some rules in order to keep this place SPAM free and fun, right, so here they are:
1. You must be a Filipino. (it doesn't matter if only your mother or your father is a Filipino, you can still join the club, as long as you're proud to say you have Filipino blood in you)
2. You can use pure English, pure Tagalog, Taglish or any dialect of the Filipinos as long as the members of the club can understand you. You might have to translate in case some of them asks you to do so.
3. Read SPPf's General Rules and follow them. You have to if you don't want to get in trouble.
4. Topics can be about anything as long as it relates to Filipinos or the Philippines in a way.
5. Avoid one-liners. I will seriously give you a strike for one-liners. Broaden your posts when answering topics as much as possible.
6. If you are going to post here and say we suck, then don't. Because you in general, suck for racism. ;)
7. And remember to have fun... ;D
8. Due to the confusion "new topics" make, I'm enforcing a rule that you must wait for 2 days before you can create a new topic in the club.

Joining:
Joining is very simple, just fill out these forms below depending on your classification as a Filipino. Reasons can be 1 to 2 sentences. Don't worry, any reason is applicable as long as you are really willing to join here.

For Filipinos living in the Philippines:
City/Province where you are living:
Reasons why you want to join:

For Filipinos living outside the Philippines:
Current country you are residing in:
Both side of the family a Filipino or only one side of the family?

The List:

Owner: Avegaille
Co-Owner: Angelic Pika

Members:
1. Renami
2. Mr. Yoshi
3. Lord of Music
4. aquajet16
5. Dramatic Melody
6. Merialle
7. ziakra
8. mimejr.james
9. ANGELeon
10. honey_clover112
11. aerisLana
12. Star Dust
13. CrYsTaL-Suicune
14. Blaze_thunder
15. dialgafan03
16. Aeneid
17. Magicute
18. Cosmic Patronus
19. PikaHeart
20. Sakura Kinomoto
21. melodygirl
22. Leanne

Topics in the club so far:

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? Do you even watch it?

What do you think of the issues currently going on in the Philippines?

What's your favorite place here in the Philippines? Tell us what makes the place so interesting.

If you were allowed to change anything in this country, what would it be?

Is the overwhelming amount of piracy going on in the Philippines good or bad? Should they be frowned upon or treated as a normal way of living here. Explain.

Who do you think would be the Philippine's National Pokemon?

Which Pokemon will be useful in aiding the Philippines out of poverty?

What if the Philippines was ruled by the Elite Four and the Champion instead of politicians?

What is your most favorite Philippine Festival?

What are your expectations for this school year here in the Phil?

Are you excited to go to school?

How did you feel when you've realized it's the first day of school again (assuming your school already started)?

How's school so far?

Have you had a good experience in school so far?

Do you believe that there would be an 8.1 earthquake on July 18, 2008?

Other Cool Stuff:

Sites:
Philippine Country (http://www.philippinecountry.com/) - a guide detailing more about the Philippines and basically anything you need to know anything about the country.

Renami
23rd April 2008, 5:26 PM
I want to join/sali ako! ;D

City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City..somewhere NCR
Reasons why you want to join: To meet and interact other fellow(kapwa) Filipinos out there =D

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? Do you even watch it?
Hindi ako nanood nyon. Hindi dahil sa ayaw ko, dahil galit yung mama ko sa palabas na yun. Ayaw nya din sabihin sa kin kung bakit binabawalan ako manood ng palabas na yon DX

Angelic Pika
23rd April 2008, 5:34 PM
City/Province where you are living: Quezon City.
Reasons why you want to join: a.] I'm a filipina b.] Because I want to make new pinoy friends. :3

ZOMG JOSEF *faints* It's awesome, I watch it when I can. [and I always can] Robbi, Josef, and a lot more hot guys there. Grabe nakakakilig. <3

edit..

dahil galit yung mama ko sa palabas na yun
Marami din akong kaklase na ganun: ayaw ng parents. Baket kaya? Siguro ang daming swear words [especially this ver.] Kase, ung dad nung isang housemate [na isang guardian*] ANG LAKAS MAG-SWEAR! Tapos trying hard nilang sine-censor. Dati narinig ko, "everything's just fuc*toot* shi-*toot*" lol.

And Renami, nood ka na lang youtube. Pag di nakatingin mama mo. [/badinfluence]

Mr. Yoshi
23rd April 2008, 5:36 PM
City/Province where you are living: Uhm, Muntinlupa?
Reasons why you want to join: Because I'm Filipino [?] and I wanna meet other members who are, too : D

and no, I don't watch PBB :/

Lord of Music
23rd April 2008, 5:42 PM
City/Province where you are living: Mandaluyong, soon to be QC.
Reasons why you want to join: Filipino 75%

Avegaille
23rd April 2008, 5:57 PM
I want to join/sali ako! ;D

City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City..somewhere NCR
Reasons why you want to join: To meet and interact other fellow(kapwa) Filipinos out there =D

Hindi ako nanood nyon. Hindi dahil sa ayaw ko, dahil galit yung mama ko sa palabas na yun. Ayaw nya din sabihin sa kin kung bakit binabawalan ako manood ng palabas na yon DX

Welcome, welcome, ikaw ang first member... ;)

At bakit naman ayaw ng nanay mo? Oh well, hindi ko siya masisisi... kasi nga naman, palala ng palala ang version ng Big Brother. Naku sa ibang bansa nga lang eh, pinapapahubad yung mga housemates as in hubad, at least, that's what I heard... Ginagawa nila kasi ito para maraming manood sa kanila... isang form ng commercialization... at ang masaklap, malala talaga ito sa Pilipinas...

City/Province where you are living: Quezon City.
Reasons why you want to join: a.] I'm a filipina b.] Because I want to make new pinoy friends. :3

ZOMG JOSEF *faints* It's awesome, I watch it when I can. [and I always can] Robbi, Josef, and a lot more hot guys there. Grabe nakakakilig. <3

edit..

Marami din akong kaklase na ganun: ayaw ng parents. Baket kaya? Siguro ang daming swear words [especially this ver.] Kase, ung dad nung isang housemate [na isang guardian*] ANG LAKAS MAG-SWEAR! Tapos trying hard nilang sine-censor. Dati narinig ko, "everything's just fuc*toot* shi-*toot*" lol.

Ikaw talaga, Rizza ah, pati mga innocenteng bata pinagtritripan mo... j/k! Anyways, welcome to the club... XD

Ay naku, hindi na ako magtataka kung bakit hilig mong panoorin yang PBB Teen Edition... XD Sa totoo lang, walang appeal sa akin ang mga lalaki... XD

City/Province where you are living: Uhm, Muntinlupa?
Reasons why you want to join: Because I'm Filipino [?] and I wanna meet other members who are, too : D

and no, I don't watch PBB :/

Taga Muntinlupa ka pala... makes me woder why you never speak in Tagalog in the TSCS club... *runs* Anyways, you're in the club... ;)

And it's okay, I rarely watch the damn thing... actually, I only watch some parts of their 5:30 PM program... XD

City/Province where you are living: Mandaluyong, soon to be QC.
Reasons why you want to join: Filipino 75%

Wow, nice post... are you sure you read the rules, especially the one liners bit...? ;) Warning, but you're in the club anyways. Mandaluyong... halos malapit na yun sa amin... ewan ko lang... XD

All have been added to the list... :) My opinions about PBB is basically in my replies for those who answered the topics... overall... I think the series is getting worse, but if you compare it to the other countries, I think it still has some decency left... but then again, do you guys even know why Macoy (in the previous season) left the house voluntarily? Because he knows the fact that the people inside that house are like mga sunod-sunuran na hindi na sila pinag-iisip... parang tinatagal ng show na iyon ang dignidad nila... hindi siya obvious, pero you all should notice it by now.

Lord of Music
23rd April 2008, 6:00 PM
Oh sorry.... didn't dawn on me the application form didn't count as 2 lines.... sorry! :(

Anyway, I'm quite tired of living in Mandaluyong, and moving LOADS nearer my school is really cool. :)

Hindi ako nanonood ng PBB, sa totoo lang, parang kumpara sa mga game show ng US, masyadong korni at hindi orig and mga shows dito... :(

Avegaille
23rd April 2008, 6:29 PM
Oh sorry.... didn't dawn on me the application form didn't count as 2 lines.... sorry! :(

Anyway, I'm quite tired of living in Mandaluyong, and moving LOADS nearer my school is really cool. :)

Hindi ako nanonood ng PBB, sa totoo lang, parang kumpara sa mga game show ng US, masyadong korni at hindi orig and mga shows dito... :(

It's okay... I think the best you can do is to broaden your posts... I really don't want you to get in trouble with the mods... they're really super strict when it comes to stuff like these.

Meh, I think Mandaluyong is actually one of the coolest cities in Metro Manila... not as big as Makati but hey, they got awesome malls... *runs*

Ay naku sinabi mo pa... wala nang originality ang mga shows dito sa Pinas nowadays... puro mga remakes... hindi ko na rin alam kung bakit... bumababa na ang dekalidad ng palabas sa local networks ngayon.

Oh btw guys, Angelic Pika a.k.a. Rizza, is the new co-owner of this club. So if I'm not around and she sees some rule breakers here, be very afraid... because she can ban you too... :) And yeah, she can approve memberships too... XD

Mr. Yoshi
23rd April 2008, 6:35 PM
Ay naku sinabi mo pa... wala nang originality ang mga shows dito sa Pinas nowadays... puro mga remakes... hindi ko na rin alam kung bakit... bumababa na ang dekalidad ng palabas sa local networks ngayon.
Hindi ba they made a Filipino version of a Spanish soap opera? I though that was really unoriginal >__>; Yan ang dahilan kung bakit hindi ako nag-tatagalog. Dahil hindi ako lagi nanonood ng Pilipinong palabas. Kaya hindi ako masyadong magaling :/ And I'm afraid of making a mistake because people might not understand what I'm saying x____x;

aquajet16
23rd April 2008, 6:39 PM
Pasali po ate Avegaille!

City/Province where you are living: Bacolod City - The City of Smiles

Reasons why you want to join: Just to meet other Filipino pokemon fans out there. To talk to them virtually about anything.

I don't watch PBB because I spend most of my time playing with my PC.

Dramatic Melody
24th April 2008, 1:37 AM
City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City, MM
Reasons why you want to join: To interact with several other Filipinos of this forum, and to find a refuge when I feel bored in SppF. =P

Nah. I got bored with it in the first episode. o_O

Pero di ko mahintay Pinoy Dream Academy 2. =D

Merialle
24th April 2008, 5:33 AM
Sali po ako! xD

City/Province where you are living: Muntinlupa City, pero nakalagay sa address namin Las Pinas. ang gulo ko. O:
Reasons why you want to join: I wanna meet and make some friends that are pinoy here in SPPf. =)

EDIT: Nakalimutan ko pala to.

I don't watch it. Kasi alam ko naman pag pinanood ko di ako papayagan eh. Tsaka hindi ako masyadong nanonood ng mga ganung shows. O:

Angelic Pika
24th April 2008, 5:34 AM
Avegaille: Hehe, ako pa! Mahilig ako mang-trip. >D Ngaun lang ako nakakilala ng taong di nahilig sa PBB boys. *faints* Baket naman hinde kase? Ang cute-cute ni Robbi at Josef eh!! *fangirls* Andand yeah, thank you for making me co-owner. Everyone else, FEAR ME..! *growls*

Mr. Yoshi: I totally agree, I usually speak english irl because I always make some form of mistake. My parents would be, "HA? WTF?" You should see their faces. xD

aquajet16 and DM, Welcome to the club. Just wait for Avegaille to add you on the list. :3

DM: PDA2? Kailan ba un? Di ko maalala eh. ^^;

Everyone else: Guys, alam nio na ang Singing Bee sa abs-cbn ay galing den sa America? Medio di ako makapaniwala eh.. Anyway, sharing lang. x3

edit. >P
Merialle: Hi there, welcome den sa club. Please try to lengthen your posts, since Avie is strict on the short postage/one-liner rules. xP

Renami
24th April 2008, 6:09 AM
I think the series is getting worse, but if you compare it to the other countries, I think it still has some decency left... but then again, do you guys even know why Macoy (in the previous season) left the house voluntarily? Because he knows the fact that the people inside that house are like mga sunod-sunuran na hindi na sila pinag-iisip... parang tinatagal ng show na iyon ang dignidad nila... hindi siya obvious, pero you all should notice it by now.

Tinanong ko yung nanay ko kagabi tungkol dito sa PBB na to kagabi at yung dahilan niya at parang rason mo ^ XD May di-disente ang mga scenaryo doon (sabi ni inay di ako) at nakaksira daw ng imahe ng isang tao kapag may kasali doon. Er..wala kong naitindihan sa sinabi niya :/

Congrats! Rizza! =D And welcome new members^^

Haha >D titingnan ko kung di ako mahuli ;D

ziakra
24th April 2008, 9:27 AM
there's no harm in joining, is there? *hides*

City/Province where you are living: Manila
Reasons why you want to join: I am a Filipino and wherever there's a Filipino, I should be there (except when laziness strikes). I should practice English once in a while...

I don't watch it...It just happen that I don't have interest in people getting locked up in a house...although I watch other creatures being kept in confined places...

just a question...can I join if perhaps my great great grand father was a Filipino?...hehehe

edit: Haha! pwede rin pa lang magtagalog dito...kulang ako sa bigas...hirap magbasa...hehehe

Angelic Pika
24th April 2008, 9:33 AM
ziakra: Hi there, glad you joined. Yeah no harm in joining. Welcome to the club! Wait for Avie to add you on the list though. and the answer to your question..

you can still join the club, as long as you're proud to say you have Filipino blood in you.
Yeah, that sums it up.

Tinanong ko yung nanay ko kagabi tungkol dito sa PBB na to kagabi at yung dahilan niya at parang rason mo ^ XD May di-disente ang mga scenaryo doon (sabi ni inay di ako) at nakaksira daw ng imahe ng isang tao kapag may kasali doon. Er..wala kong naitindihan sa sinabi niya :/

Congrats! Rizza! =D And welcome new members^^

Haha >D titingnan ko kung di ako mahuli ;D

Thanks. ^^; Dapat kase ikaw eh.. *mumblesmubles*

>D Yezzz, I'm such a bad influence.

Avegaille
24th April 2008, 11:14 AM
Hindi ba they made a Filipino version of a Spanish soap opera? I though that was really unoriginal >__>; Yan ang dahilan kung bakit hindi ako nag-tatagalog. Dahil hindi ako lagi nanonood ng Pilipinong palabas. Kaya hindi ako masyadong magaling :/ And I'm afraid of making a mistake because people might not understand what I'm saying x____x;

Haha, oo nga, yung Marimar... wala na talagang magawa sa mga buhay ang mga stations na iyan... XD And I think your Filipino's just fine... nagaaral ka pa sa private school? XD

Avegaille: Hehe, ako pa! Mahilig ako mang-trip. >D Ngaun lang ako nakakilala ng taong di nahilig sa PBB boys. *faints* Baket naman hinde kase? Ang cute-cute ni Robbi at Josef eh!! *fangirls* Andand yeah, thank you for making me co-owner. Everyone else, FEAR ME..! *growls*

Well, walang appeal sa akin ang mga lalaki in general... ewan ko, I think it's jsut me... good luck na lang sa iyo at sa fangirl mo over the PBB boys... ;)

Ay ganun ba, sabi ko na nga ba... okay lang kasi panoorin yung mga palabas na iyon provided na alam mo na hindi ka magpapaapekto sa mga palabas na iyon at iniintindi mo ang mga dahilan sa likod na ipinapakita sa iyo. And hindi ba obvious... ang palabas na mga ganun ay pinagtritripan ang mga housemates para manood pa ang mga tao sa akin at magkaroon sila ng kita... it's commercialization and capitalism at the same time... swerte sila, hindi sila pinaghuhubad tulad dun sa ibang bansa... XD

Oh well, topics anyone? Anything will do basically... before I keep ranting on about these kind of shows... *runs*

mimejr.james
24th April 2008, 11:41 AM
Sali po ako kung pwede. =)

I live in Taguig City.

I want to meet the other members of this forum who are Filipino. I also want to interact with other Filipinos here.

To answer the current topic:
Hindi ako nanonood ng PBB dahil bihira ako manood ng TV.

Mr. Yoshi
24th April 2008, 11:48 AM
Haha, oo nga, yung Marimar... wala na talagang magawa sa mga buhay ang mga stations na iyan... XD And I think your Filipino's just fine... nagaaral ka pa sa private school? XD
Oo, DLSZ! Woo~

and, yeah, it was Marimar, I forgot x___x;

May topic ba? At welcome sa mga new members!

Angelic Pika
24th April 2008, 12:26 PM
mimejr.james: Welcome to the club! Wish you a nice stay. And when Avie comes back, again she'll add you to the list.

Well, walang appeal sa akin ang mga lalaki in general... ewan ko, I think it's jsut me... good luck na lang sa iyo at sa fangirl mo over the PBB boys... ;)
Awww alright. Whatever floats your boat. Thanks sa luck! *runs off to fangirl*

I don't have a topic in mind. Unless you want another show based topic don't ask me. :b

ANGELeon
24th April 2008, 12:40 PM
Sali ako!!!

For Filipinos living in the Philippines:
City/Province where you are living:Olongapo/Pampanga City
Reasons why you want to join: I wanna interact with you guys

Yup and I'm addicted to it
Favorite ko nga si Alex, ejay and Robi eh
Gusto ko naman sa girls si Beauty at Valerie

honey_clover112
24th April 2008, 4:53 PM

MANILAAAA. ;x

Because someone nagged me to.....UM! I mean, because I would like to interact with more people, well, Filipinos, here. XD

Got bored of it. :[

;006;

Avegaille
24th April 2008, 5:14 PM
ANGELeon, honey_clover112 and mimejr.james, all of you have been added to the list... XD

@ Mr. Yoshi: It's okay... and wow, grabe naman yang private school na pinagaaralan mo... ang yaman ninyo ah... >D

And since no one has a good topic, I'll start another one...

It can be anything, from the government, or anything you just watched in the news. I shall answer later but good luck guys... ;)

And oh expect me to be on a very very talkative mode... XD

Angelic Pika
24th April 2008, 5:16 PM
ANGELeon & twinnie-chan: Welcome to the club guys..! And ANGELeon, hindi ito bagong club ah, it's still different from TSCS.

twinnie-chan: BAKET?! Why get bored with PBB, when there are total hot guys there? D: Oh and take a look at my sig, it's us! + Avie, Renami and Ruby Moon. :3

edit. dammit, Avie beat me. ): It's alright, though. d:

I personally think the Philippines is going to hell. They're fighting over every single petty thing now. D:

Avegaille
25th April 2008, 7:02 AM
edit. dammit, Avie beat me. ): It's alright, though. d:

I personally think the Philippines is going to hell. They're fighting over every single petty thing now. D:

XD Sorry, hindi ko alam online ka that time, kasi naman wala ka sa MSN... :(

Anyways, hindi naman siguro... kahit sabihin pa natin ang dami nating problema, hindi mo ba napansin tayo yata ay masyadong masayahin pa rin? XD

Siguro, ito and isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit nabubuhay pa tayo ngayon... ;)

From what I see, I think the issues are a bit too overall noticed... but it's better for such issues to be known by the masses instead of ignoring it... but then again... meh, sa totoo lang, maraming tao kahit alam na yung mga issues, wala silang paki kasi hindi sila apektado... siguro kapag apektado lang sila dun lang sila makikibaka... XD

Renami
25th April 2008, 8:47 AM
Hello new members (again) XD
Have fun in the club :)

Magulo, hindi sobrang gulo. Every citizen nowadays consider 'english' as the first language than our original language D: Corruption..oh god who could forget this? ang dami nang mag squater na nakakalat sa kalsad at wala lang ilan sa mga gobyerno ang gumagawa ng paraan para maluta to.

aerisLana
25th April 2008, 9:23 AM
Wow, I'll join ha? New Filipino club na pala, heehee. :D Well, I'm living outside the Philippines, so here it goes.

Current country you are residing in: As it says in my location, I live in Hong Kong (specifically in Tung Chung).
Both side of the family a Filipino or only one side of the family?: Well, my dad is a pure Filipino, pero Chinese ang family ng mom ko. So... that makes me a Filipino-Chinese.
Reasons why you want to join: Well 1st of all, of course I want to interact with my kababayan here in SPPf. And second, you guys will be able to give me some infos about sa nangyayari sa Pinas ngayon ( so that aware din ako sa nangyayari dyan ;) ) Of course, I still care about Philippines kahit sa malayo na ako nakatira.

Not much... sa Youtube/internet ko lang napapanood yun coz wala akong ABS-CBN dito. Gosh, ang wafu ni Kevin, pero nakaka turn-off yung nalaman ko na nag "bedwet" siya one time. :(

Angelic Pika
25th April 2008, 11:21 AM
hindi ito bagong club ah, it's still different from TSCS.
Quoted for the truth. ;D

aerisLana: Welcome to the club! Antayin mo na lang si Avie na i-add ka sa first post. ;p And yes, I totally agree super wafu si Kevin pero ang gross nung bedwet thing nia. ): Mayroon ba sa Youtube nung explanation kung baket sia nagbedwet? Kung wala ang masasabi ko lang, ang stupid/weird nung mga reason. It's like, ... stupid? I can't explain it in english or tagalog. D:

aquajet16
25th April 2008, 12:09 PM
Oo, DLSZ! Woo~

Mr. Yoshi taga DLSZ ka?!

as in De La Salle Zobel?

Wow pag taga Zobel ka that makes us fellow Lasallians.
Animo La Salle, hehehehe. Taga USLS ako eh, La Salle school din yan sa Bacolod.

Oh, and BTW Operation: lipat grupo ba to?
Dahil mukhang di na active yung leader natin eh.

Philippines is now as ugly as ever. But the good part is that the Philippine Peso is now the best performing currency. It even defeated the Singaporean dollar.
I really hate of all current issues about the Philippines is the Vicente Sotto Scandal.

Avegaille
25th April 2008, 1:11 PM
Wow, I'll join ha? New Filipino club na pala, heehee. :D Well, I'm living outside the Philippines, so here it goes.

Not really a new club. I told Medea/Marisa about this. The current one is not even a Filipino club, rather a club for speaking in Tagalog (which is losing its purpose due to people constantly speaking in pure English). This one is the club that defines us Pinoys here in SPPf... :D And welcome to club, of course you have been added to the list... XD

Oh, and BTW Operation: lipat grupo ba to?
Dahil mukhang di na active yung leader natin eh.

Kung gusto ninyo, why not? Feeling ko sobrang inactive na yung original Owner at pati na rin yung co-owner ng TSCS... D:

@ all your replies: wow you all seem to be on a negative side when it comes to issues over here. But that's life... hey at least we can do something about it... for it to not happen in the future. XD

Malapit nang mag-May. Nakakainis. Oh well, lubosin na lang natin ang summer vacation... XD

Mr. Yoshi
25th April 2008, 1:19 PM
ANGELeon, honey_clover112 and mimejr.james, all of you have been added to the list... XD

@ Mr. Yoshi: It's okay... and wow, grabe naman yang private school na pinagaaralan mo... ang yaman ninyo ah... >D

Sinabi rin yan ni Riz, pero hindi naman ako masyadong mayaman ^^; -wipes sweat drop-

Mr. Yoshi taga DLSZ ka?!

as in De La Salle Zobel?

Wow pag taga Zobel ka that makes us fellow Lasallians.
Animo La Salle, hehehehe. Taga USLS ako eh, La Salle school din yan sa Bacolod.

Philippines is now as ugly as ever. But the good part is that the Philippine Peso is now the best performing currency. It even defeated the Singaporean dollar.
I really hate of all current issues about the Philippines is the Vicente Sotto Scandal.

Woo~ fellow Lasallian! -highfives-

and about the Vicente Sotti Scandal, I think that was really stupid: they're just making their [the Filipino doctors] reputation worse, adding up to the Desperate Housewives thing. >__>;

Wait, that's what happened, right? A bottle got stuck in a guy's rectum, then they videotaped it? Yeah :/

Welcome rin sa mga new members~

Avegaille
25th April 2008, 1:50 PM
Sinabi rin yan ni Riz, pero hindi naman ako masyadong mayaman ^^; -wipes sweat drop-

XD haha, ganun ba? ;D

Anyways, feeling ko nagkakaroon tayo ng activity somehow over here... :) Glad to see that everyone's liking the new club so far... maybe in the next few months we might have contests or something. And oh, I'll be sure to announce any major events in the Philippines that you guys might be interest in to go to... which by then, we could all probably meet up... XD Lmao, I'm only going to announce anime/game/toy conventions here. For concerts, I'm not too sure if you guys can afford to buy/even go there... XD

Oo nga pala, since most of us lives/lived/been in the Phil... another topic:

What's your favorite place here in the Philippines? Tell us what makes the place so interesting.

I'll answer later... ;x

mimejr.james
25th April 2008, 1:59 PM

My favorite place here is Puerto Galera. Even though I only went there once, I think that it's one of the best vacation spots here in the Philippines. Talagang mag-eenjoy kang mag-swimming doon. Pati malapit ito sa ibang mga beach kaya pwede kang palipat-lipat ng beach! XD

honey_clover112
25th April 2008, 2:00 PM

Confusing and very very controversial. *pretty much obvious ;D* I hate it.

Ako, di pa nga ako actually College, mag-3rd year palang nga ko this year, pero at least.

You sure? XD

BAGUIO FOR THE WIN! *shot* Mahal na mahal ko ang Baguio, kasi, ang ganda ng Baguio, at saka tahimik doon, and malamig. Downside is, it's not quite developed on technology. Di nga ako masyadong makakita ng magagandang games doon, saka yung internet games rin doon, parang yung Audition.

Hinihintay ko parin Phoenix Wright ko. 'Tis been a while, and I still haven't got it. :[ *shot*

;006;

Angelic Pika
25th April 2008, 2:28 PM
Totoo naman eh. ):

Ako, di pa nga ako actually College, mag-3rd year palang nga ko this year, pero at least.
3rd year?! zomg you're old. D: Mag-2nd year lang ako eh. xD

Avie: Since your post is too long to quote I'll just say: If we all meet up, that would be ftw. >D

Hmmm, I haven't been to anywhere interesting expect when I was a little kid which most of the events I can't remember. Let's just say I went to TriNoMa and it rocked there. Shopping, ftw. :] Andand yeah, Anime stores there are love. <3

Mr. Yoshi
25th April 2008, 2:46 PM
Hinihintay ko parin Phoenix Wright ko. 'Tis been a while, and I still haven't got it. :[ *shot*
O: Another Phoenix Wright fan! Do you like Miles Edgeworth? Well, have you heard of him? He's so awesome, best prosecutor ever. He has this really sexy way of disagreeing with Phoenix, he puts up his index finger ang moves it from side to side while raising his eyebrow oo; I love it also when he's correct, he, like, bows down! Just like Franziska! Except Much sexier xP; But Franny's cool, too, mostly be- *shot*

Which one are you getting? xP

Bohol <<33 Ang ganda ng mga beaches dun oo; Sobrang clear and water, at makikita mo ang mga isda at starfish! Tapos shallow pa and tubig O: and the chocolate hills are like *__* So nice. Waa, you guys should go there, srsly.

honey_clover112
25th April 2008, 4:14 PM
twinnie-chan: BAKET?! Why get bored with PBB, when there are total hot guys there? D: Oh and take a look at my sig, it's us! + Avie, Renami and Ruby Moon. :3

lmao, yung gusto ko lang na PBB actually ay ang Celeb edition. XD

3rd year?! zomg you're old. D: Mag-2nd year lang ako eh. xD

Di nga really eh, kaka- 14 pa lang ako.

O: Another Phoenix Wright fan! Do you like Miles Edgeworth? Well, have you heard of him? He's so awesome, best prosecutor ever. He has this really sexy way of disagreeing with Phoenix, he puts up his index finger ang moves it from side to side while raising his eyebrow oo; I love it also when he's correct, he, like, bows down! Just like Franziska! Except Much sexier xP; But Franny's cool, too, mostly be- *shot*

LMAO YES I LOVE MILES. Yeah, and he even gets his own game! *totally shot for spoiling* Perfect prosecutor, eheh! And YEAH MAN, he has that sexy way! ;D And he's also made of awesome! LMAO YEAH FRANNY'S AWESOME AS WELL FOR HAVING THAT WHIP! *shot*

I'm getting the game where Franny is in....but I'd like to have Trials and Tribulations too....*weeps*

If we all meet up, that would be ftw. >D

Quoted for truth!

;006;

Dramatic Melody
25th April 2008, 4:19 PM

Do I sense an eyeball? =D

There's nothing more interesting than my hometown, Las Pinas, really. It has a mall, the famous bamboo organ, and it has me. =P *jk*

honey_clover112
25th April 2008, 4:31 PM

Maybe. ;)

Topic: If you were allowed to change anything in this country, what would it be?

I'd say...the corrupt officials of the Philippines. The President isn't that bad, it's just the bad people who have been dubbing her as that! Also, some people just want money for themselves, and also, to rule the country as well. Besides, if some communities are bad, then what'd you expect of the leaders? XD

;006;

Mr. Yoshi
25th April 2008, 4:47 PM

"Wow, Riz, is that you?!"
"Yoshi? O: Look! It's Ave!"
"OMG Hi Riz and Mr. Yoshi! Hey, Kyle! I didn't see you thar~"
"Hullo"

XD; That would be funny.

LMAO YES I LOVE MILES. Yeah, and he even gets his own game! *totally shot for spoiling* Perfect prosecutor, eheh! And YEAH MAN, he has that sexy way! ;D And he's also made of awesome! LMAO YEAH FRANNY'S AWESOME AS WELL FOR HAVING THAT WHIP! *shot*

I'm getting the game where Franny is in....but I'd like to have Trials and Tribulations too....*weeps*

Justice for All? That's the one I'm playing naow! O: second case is pretty stupid, but wth xP Franziska is so woah thar. When she says OBJECTION, it's in this cute girly voice :3 AND WHEN SHE WHIPS YOU. *___* bmaisemeplz. Still in the third case ^^

;)

I'd say...the corrupt officials of the Philippines. The President isn't that bad, it's just the bad people who have been dubbing her as that! Also, some people just want money for themselves, and also, to rule the country as well. Besides, if some communities are bad, then what'd you expect of the leaders? XD

;006;
took the words right outta my mouth oo;

Dramatic Melody
25th April 2008, 4:52 PM

I wouldn't, really. It's already okay the way it is IMO, which I think will merit a lot of odd looks my way in this club. =P

Angelic Pika
25th April 2008, 5:02 PM
"Hullo"

XD; That would be funny.
lulz, we're gonna call you Mr. Yoshi. >D Well, it would be totally fun andand ftw.

Di nga really eh, kaka- 14 pa lang ako.
Diba pag-14 2nd year pa lang..? ;-; zomg you're so smart you're one year higher than me..!

TAKE OUT THE CORRUPTION. KILL THE CORRUPT CITIZENS. >D BWAHAHA!!
..No srsly, I want the corrupt people to die. <-- they're so bad for our reputation as a country. BURN IN HELL. x3

.. *takes a deep breath* I feel good. :3

honey_clover112
25th April 2008, 5:03 PM
I wouldn't, really. It's already okay the way it is IMO, which I think will merit a lot of odd looks my way in this club. =P
Ah, I see...It's not weird at all, it's about your opinions and views, and it's okay if you think it like that. ^_^

And besides, Manila is sure weird in case of lotto. XD 'AKO NANALO!!!111oneone OMG YAY ANG GALING KO!!!' Tapos, hinoldap tapos pinatay...lmao.

"Hullo"

XD; That would be funny.

lmao!

Diba pag-14 2nd year pa lang..? ;-; zomg you're so smart you're one year higher than me..!

Not really, it all depends. I'm in 3rd Year because I skipped Nursery, that was in fact, was easy for me when I was a little kid. They said I was too good for Nursery, lmao. Hahaha, thank you.

;006;

aerisLana
25th April 2008, 5:03 PM
Angelic Pika: Oo nga eh. Sad, isn't it? Grabe... na turn-off talaga ako, srsly. Hmm.. wala akong nakitang comments when I browsed; di ako mahilig magbasa ng comments lolsh XD.

Avegaille: Oops, sorry 'bout that =P! Yeah, I guess you made your point, about the Filipino speakers thing. Heheh, yay, I'm accepted! Thanks! :D

I have to say.... Philippines is on disaster right now, and that's the reason kung bakit nasiyahan talaga ako sa pag stay ko dito sa HK. Diba hindi na normal na everytime sa news, parati nalang may balita na "Isang tao ang patay..." or "Sunog sa Pasig..." or other news na masama? Those are signs na nakakasira sa image ng Pilipinas. Remember the incident that happened in Glorietta? Yung incident na yun... yun ang reason kung bakit ang Pilipinas ay naging Red Alert na.

And there's the increase in price chuvaness. Apparently, marami na ngang in poverty ngayon sa Pilipinas, tapos magkakaroon pa ng price increase. Well, I have to say that these kind of issues must stop. That is why maraming Pinoys ang lumalayas sa Pinas ngayon, in my honest opinion.

Anywhere that's breath-taking, probably on Mt. Mayon, El Nido or Boracay. I love traveling/sightseeing kasi, kaya the best place for me is kung saan merong adventure/breath taking views. ;)

EVERYTHING that's related to the source of terrorism. Period.

Star Dust
25th April 2008, 5:04 PM
Sali ako.

City/Province where you are living: Quezon City. No stalkers ha.
Reasons why you want to join: Felt like joining a club with Filipinos to talk to. I'm too much of an english speaker to join TSCS. D:

Manila. One and only home for me.

Corruption. Too much. Everyone gangs up on the little good guys(like Panlilio :( ) and its become a regular thing. Sana the next president tries to remove that trend and be an example to other politicians.

Angelic Pika
25th April 2008, 5:44 PM
aerisLana: Super turn off nuh? Pero okay lang kung di mo nabasa ung comments. Ang weird lang talaga. Tsaka, what do you think of Josef..? *faints*

Star Dust: zomg; my pair! *faints* Hi there, welcome to the club! Avegaille should add you to the list as soon as she can. ;D And I hate you for passing psci, because if you didn't and you passed qsci we could've seen each other. Oh well .. it's an old issue so, no need to ramble about it again. :3

honey_clover112: What?! YOU MEAN I COULD'VE BEEN 3RD YEAR TOO?! [/skippednurserytoo] :[ Awww, but it's alright though.. : P and I luff your sig. <3

Star Dust
25th April 2008, 5:50 PM
Star Dust: zomg; my pair! *faints* Hi there, welcome to the club! Avegaille should add you to the list as soon as she can. ;D And I hate you for passing psci, because if you didn't and you passed qsci we could've seen each other. Oh well .. it's an old issue so, no need to ramble about it again. :3

xD

Btw, I don't watch Pbb. At least anymore. Lol. I'm determined to at least go through one season without getting hooked. Nealy der.

That sounds funnier if you say it out loud. At least for me. :[

honey_clover112
25th April 2008, 5:57 PM
honey_clover112: What?! YOU MEAN I COULD'VE BEEN 3RD YEAR TOO?! [/skippednurserytoo] :[ Awww, but it's alright though.. : P and I luff your sig. <3

...lmao, twinnie. XD Thanks for the compliment, but the people at the 'rate your sig game' would probably say other things. XD And I like your sig more, anyways.

Tsaka, what do you think of Josef..? *faints*

I just had to answer this question. ....When I think of Josef, I think of Josefina and the bible. XD *shot*

;006;

Avegaille
26th April 2008, 2:29 AM
Sa sobrang active ninyong lahat, feeling ko parang gustong kong magmura... *joke*

Anyways, I'm glad most of you are participating... :D

Avie: Since your post is too long to quote I'll just say: If we all meet up, that would be ftw. >D

Yes, but it's going to take a while, unless your parents allow you to go to places without them guarding you or they could trust you or something. XD

Lmao, maybe, maybe not... ;)

"Hullo"

XD; That would be funny.

Haha, I can sense that happening someday. Happened with me and Julia. Although we only met once.

Avegaille: Oops, sorry 'bout that =P! Yeah, I guess you made your point, about the Filipino speakers thing. Heheh, yay, I'm accepted! Thanks! :D

It's okay, but I'm finally glad people understand... The more members, the better, I guess... 8D

Sali ako.

City/Province where you are living: Quezon City. No stalkers ha.
Reasons why you want to join: Felt like joining a club with Filipinos to talk to. I'm too much of an english speaker to join TSCS. D:

xD;; Welcome to the club.... *adds you to the list* And lmao, malayo-layo ka sa amin... ;D

Well, I like... the malls here in Metro Manila... MoA, SM Megamall, Robinsons', you name it... probably because us Pinoys are a bunch of mall addicts and if there's a new mall, we're bound to be the first ones to be there on the grand opening... XD I've never been out of the country without having someone/my classmates around... and I forgot what the provinces were like... XD

I guess the corruption and pollution. But I think it's also our fault for not taking care of our mother nature. And also our procrastination attitude... and oh yeah, poverty. And our discipline too.

But I think all starts with discipline. If you can change that discipline, it's not impossible to change everything else.

Renami
26th April 2008, 7:34 AM
Sa sobrang active ninyong lahat, feeling ko parang gustong kong magmura... *joke*
Ayos lang sige ;x

Silang, Cavite. Alam ko di to sikat pero sito kami pumupunts tuwing Family Reunion namin. Kung di kayo pamiliar, para siyang malaking bahay kubo na may hardin ng mga pineapples xD Sasabihin ko sana yung MoA pero boring doon :/ Palagi ko na lang kasama yung mama ko doon sa trabaho niya DX

Population anyone? we all see many squaters around MM begging us money and sometimes they use it for smoking and madjongs DX

aerisLana
26th April 2008, 9:20 AM
Angelic Pika: Hahaha, super weird talaga XD Err... Josef? Siya yung parang comedian right? I guess he's... ok, lolsh =P. Si Valerie, kinda crush ko siya; Ang ganda niya kasi, SUUPPEERR! :3

honey_clover112
26th April 2008, 9:28 AM

Ano naman? Di naman 'yun bawal eh...;)

But I think all starts with discipline. If you can change that discipline, it's not impossible to change everything else.

I agree. I think this sentence really takes the cake. *gives cake* XD

Oo nga no, guys, pumunta ba kayo noong 'Hataw! Hanep! Hero 3' last year? Kasi nagkita kami ni Avegaille noon. Sakali man, pupunta ba kayo sa mga anime convention [kung pwede man] this year? XD

;006;

Star Dust
26th April 2008, 12:50 PM

Well said. :]

Darn you rizza. Your smilies are catching on to me.

It's like I'm the only englisero of the club. D:

New topic?

Is the overwhelming amount of piracy going on in the Philippines good or bad? Should they be frowned upon or treated as a normal way of living here. Explain.

I'll answer later.

ziakra
26th April 2008, 2:16 PM
ehh? 3 pages na pala kayo...ang bilis ah...

Mt. Makiling...dahil first of all, bundok s'ya...second, maraming puno...at third, yun lang ang napuntahan ko na naaalala ko pa hanggang ngayon...

more farms!...at taasan ang sahod ng mga magsasaka...pollution, disiplina lang sana sa mga tao na nagkakalat (lalo na yung mga maliliit na candy wrappers!) dahil yan ang pinagsisimulan ng tambakan eh...pati na rin yung mga naglalagay ng chewing gums sa ilalim ng mesa at upuan (ilang beses nang dumikit sa damit ko >< )...at ang ilog pasig...at mga krimen...ahh >< marami pa bigla ko lang nakalimutan...

parang essay na tanong sa exams...piracy is bad dahil pagnanakaw 'to...at isa rin 'tong dahilan kung bakit di ako makadownload ng mga update at support sa windows namin...para sakin, they should be frowned upon...haay, ang lungkot ko nung ang dami kong nakitang pirated na games sa quipao...pati wii games kasama :( ...at isa ring dahilan ng pollution ay ang mga nagkakalat-kalat na cd sa daan...buhay nga naman sa Quiapo...hehehe

Avegaille
26th April 2008, 2:28 PM
I agree. I think this sentence really takes the cake. *gives cake* XD

Oo nga no, guys, pumunta ba kayo noong 'Hataw! Hanep! Hero 3' last year? Kasi nagkita kami ni Avegaille noon. Sakali man, pupunta ba kayo sa mga anime convention [kung pwede man] this year? XD

;006;

Lmao, well, it's an obvious fact which no one ever does bother doing in the first place. *runs*

Oo, pupunta ako this year dahil kailangan ko ipakita sa inyo lahat ang pag-cosplay ko bilang si Zoey... tapos si Pilar ay si Dawn... >D Julia, mag-decide ka na kung sino i-cocosplay mo dahil... para masaya... :D

New topic?

*bangs head against desk* Damnit, don't create new topics until everyone has answered the other topics... Maging sensitive ka naman... D=

I'm enforcing a new rule due to the confusion "new topics" create in this club. Do NOT create a new topic until 2 days have passed and people have answered the current topics, okay? :(

But whatever, I'll answer you topic either way.

It is good because in the first place, if the original makers didn't make their CDs or DVDs so damn expensive in the first place, people wouldn't be going for the pirated versions. And we all know that. Hoy, kung sino man sa inyo na walang pirated na CD or DVD sa kanilang bahay ay dapat na tawagin na isang hypocrite kung sasabihin ninyo na masama ito... :D

Dramatic Melody
26th April 2008, 2:35 PM
I refuse to answer any of the other topics because they're too negative.

That's my answer. ;)

Avegaille
26th April 2008, 2:52 PM
I refuse to answer any of the other topics because they're too negative.

That's my answer. ;)

Ikaw pasaway ka... mod ka pa naman... hindi mo ba alam bawal ang mga ganyang posts... considered SPAM yan...

Okay guys, kung wala kayong maisagot sa mga topics at ganyan ang sasabihin ninyo, naku, maasar ako sa inyo... >__>;;

And not only that, I will repeat, it is considered SPAM... :(

Warning for you DM.

Pero, expand ko lang ng kaunti yung reply ko sa "Piracy" topic... I don't know why you brought it up Star Dust, do you need it for a debate or something? But anyways, nakakaroon tayo ng piracy dahil sa kahirapan. Kung mawawala ang kahirapn, mawawala ang piracy. And oh did I mention for all those things to go away is to have discipline? :D

Dramatic Melody
26th April 2008, 3:29 PM
Really? I didn't know.

*slaps hand on forehead*

And, seriously, why does being a mod make me a different person? I'm still normal, why does it seem odd to you that I make mistakes? >.<

Anyway, if you really do want me to answer:

The only bad thing about piracy is stated in the question: the overwhelming amount. If it was lessened, it wouldn't be made that big of a deal out of. But, still, I agree that it's illegal, but what illegal things haven't been done? o_O

mudkip65
26th April 2008, 3:56 PM
ako sali ako! taga bacoor lang ako... :)

mabuhay mga pinoy dito sa serebii.net! lol..

Angelic Pika
27th April 2008, 8:02 AM
honey_clover112: Well, siguro nga. The rate your sig people [i'm NOT one of this kind] are sooooo maarte. Parang, mali lang ung kulay kailangan palitan blah blah. And you're right din kay Josef. Un din naisip ko nung una. xP And about the Hataw, Hanep blah blah di ako pinayagan eh. >> May pinuntahan kase kami nun. D:

Avegaille: Oh they will let me go. I know they will. >D And besides, if I can bring a friend or two and tell them, it'll be alright. I think. ^^;

aerisLana: Si Nan ata sinasabi mong nagpapatawa. ;D Si Josef ung uber gwapo na taga-la salle. :3 Andand, ang sama ng una kong naisip kay Valerie, para kase xang arte princess. No offense. :x Pero tama ka, ganda nga niya.

Pupunta ba kayo sa mga anime convention [kung pwede man] this year?
It all depends:
a] May kasama akong friend.
b] Dapat wala kaming pupuntahan. ;3

Star Dust: My smilies are pwnsome that's why they're catching on to you. And you're the only englishero because .. idk. ;P

DM: tsk tsk, anu ba yan SPAM-ing. Pero okay lang. Everyone makes mistake right?

God, this is what I always avoid answering at school. They make my brain hurt/ache/explode. But alright-y I'll try.

Well, it is both good and bad in a way. It's bad because of the fact that it's stealing, and if the artists/actors/movie makers and such find out that it is widespread: they'll stop producing movies/music and such. But, on the other hand it is good in a way because it is sold at a lower price, and well in the Philippines case which is a very poor country we all need to steal sometimes right? ;D If piracy was lessened, it would become an okay thing for the Phils. I guess..

--> I learned the good part from my sister. The other day I told her: "uy, lam mo ba piracy slash stealing ang pag-download sa net?" And she answered, "And so? Sige, ikaw ba mayaman para bumili ng sangdosenang[sp?] psp games? inde diba, download ka den." And I just laughed. *shoooooooot*

I don't know if I should be hardly inforcing this rule but:

mudkip65: I just saw you on TSCS. :3 I think you should use the form, not just simply answer the questions and lengthen your posts since .. one liners[?] are strictly not allowed here in the filipino club and the clubs section. Sorry, but try again..?

Looooooooong post much..? What more if I quoted everybody else's posts..? :] <----

Star Dust
27th April 2008, 8:44 AM
The rate your sig people [i'm NOT one of this kind] are sooooo maarte. Parang, mali lang ung kulay kailangan palitan blah blah.

xD Coming from someone who gets good critique from them. D:

Idk. Kung alam ko kung saan pupuntahan at kung may kasama akong kaibigan.

Mr. Yoshi
27th April 2008, 10:54 AM
Well, siguro nga. The rate your sig people [i'm NOT one of this kind] are sooooo maarte. Parang, mali lang ung kulay kailangan palitan blah blah.
D: You talking about me? ;;

Baka, kung wala kaming pupuntahan. Pero hindi ko naman alam yung mga dates, eh @@; Hindi pa ako nakapunta sa isang anime convention, so it might be an experience. Pero hindi ako susuot ng costume! xPP

. . . I think it's bad, basically because piracy is illegal. But since there are already a lot of people here trying desperately to get money, they have to do it for a living, you know? So . . . both oo;

aquajet16
27th April 2008, 2:33 PM
Hi guys it's been so long,

Well it's back to Bacolod for me, my vacation time is over.

Mukhang indi ata kasi taga Bacolod ako eh at dba mga anime conventions ay nasa Manila dba? I went to the Otaku zine convention last April 5 or 6 I think. That was my first anime convention I've attended to. BTW, may pumunta ba dun kahit isa sa inyo sa OZine anime convention?

Heheheh, I am planning to buy an Empoleon cosplay if we will meet each other in an anime convention.XD

Renami
27th April 2008, 3:48 PM
Ay naku, kung hindi lang over-protective ang aking nanay este pwede sana D:
Gusta ko na din sama pero yung nanay ko nag ganyan kahit malapit sa convention ang kanyang trabaho DX

honey_clover112
27th April 2008, 4:28 PM
Oo, pupunta ako this year dahil kailangan ko ipakita sa inyo lahat ang pag-cosplay ko bilang si Zoey... tapos si Pilar ay si Dawn... >D Julia, mag-decide ka na kung sino i-cocosplay mo dahil... para masaya...

GUH! GUSTO KO I-COSPLAY SI MAY. XP But I have no material or costume whatsoever! But I have the shorts, and also the red shirt...I'll try to find a bandanna...but no skirt, yet. DX

honey_clover112: Well, siguro nga. The rate your sig people [i'm NOT one of this kind] are sooooo maarte. Parang, mali lang ung kulay kailangan palitan blah blah. And you're right din kay Josef. Un din naisip ko nung una. xP And about the Hataw, Hanep blah blah di ako pinayagan eh. >> May pinuntahan kase kami nun. D:

Yeah. :D Aw, bakit...kainis! XD Sayang, sana naman nag-kita tayo nun!

--> I learned the good part from my sister. The other day I told her: "uy, lam mo ba piracy slash stealing ang pag-download sa net?" And she answered, "And so? Sige, ikaw ba mayaman para bumili ng sangdosenang[sp?] psp games? inde diba, download ka den." And I just laughed. *shoooooooot*

Yes, I agree. Eh, wala ka rin namang pera eh, saka minsan, the quality matches with the original one. Pero minsan lang yun eh. But I still frown about piracy, seeing it kills our economy.

@Renami - Explain that your old enough, dammit! YOU ARE. D< And saka, kailangan ng taong mag-susuot ng Maylene/Sumomo, no. [And also perform the CramellDansen!! *shot*] ;D

@aquajet16 - Sige ba! Tapos, nakita ka namin kasi sobrang na-kaka-attract ng attention yung suit mo. ;D

@Mr. Yoshi - My first time was last year as well, and I was lucky enough to share it with Pilar and Avegaille. 8D Try mo, and siguro naman i-eexclaim ni Avegaille [or ako XD] na 'OMG CONVENTION ON (randomization here)!!'. ;D

@Star Dust - Ganun nga rin ako nung first time ko eh...pero at least kasama mo naman si Avegaille, Pilar, saka ako....we're a lively bunch, you see.

;006;

Renami
27th April 2008, 4:37 PM
GUH! GUSTO KO I-COSPLAY SI MAY!!111 XP But I have no material or costume whatsoever! DX

Ay sayang. Kung nagkakilala tayo sa IRL, papahiramin kita sana dahil lahat ng damit niya, meron ako. Well except yung bandana :/ at yng white mini-skirt ko medyo mahaba xP

^lol. Privacy's are secret so it's not normal if we interfere in this kind of matter. Mga pakilamero/pakilamera ang tawag ko sa kanila XD

honey_clover112
27th April 2008, 5:46 PM
Ah...:[ It'd be nice if we were neighbors here. XD

^lol. Privacy's are secret so it's not normal if we interfere in this kind of matter. Mga pakilamero/pakilamera ang tawag ko sa kanila XD

May punto rin dito si Renami, actually. It's very, very hard to see quite dealings and such, and even the police don't know it. Mahirap maka-bisto, no. ;o Pero na rin.

;006;

aerisLana
28th April 2008, 6:57 AM
Angelic Pika: Aww... siya ba yun? Narinig ko kasi dati si Josef yung comedian... nevermind =)). Ahh haha, ok lang yun. Tahimik na person ang tingin ko dun, and yuh, super ganda nga! X(

Oh wait, kailan ito? Hindi kasi ako familiar dyan eh, pero parang masaya XD. Sana may time akong maka-alis dito para makapunta ako dyan (or ever).

mimejr.james
28th April 2008, 9:46 AM
Wow, daming topics! Sagutan ko na lang yung latest.

Depende kung payagan ako. Kung payagan ako, mag-cocosplay ako kaya lang di ko pa alam kung sinong character yung i-cocosplay ko! XD

aquajet16
28th April 2008, 12:05 PM
GUH! GUSTO KO I-COSPLAY SI MAY. XP But I have no material or costume whatsoever! But I have the shorts, and also the red shirt...I'll try to find a bandanna...but no skirt, yet. DX

Well pag a-attend kayo sa mga anime conventions ay most recommended na naka cosplay, XD. So you could buy cosplay materials at eBay but it may be expensive due to the shipping fee.

Aw well, you could just sew them by yourself. I have sewn Dawn's hat and gave it to my sister and I also made Ash's Cap out of my friends cap. Or you could just hire a tailor and show them the anime character and let them make one for you.

It's just easy to make costumes if you try it, XD.

ANGELeon
28th April 2008, 12:39 PM

Kung maganda, malapit or alam ko kung saan, at may mga kasama ako
why not di ba.

Angelic Pika
28th April 2008, 12:47 PM
=_____= I feel like crap. I haven't sleep yet and coffee did not help one bit.

Star Dust: I'll whine about this once again: if we we're to be school mates and if I would've known your parents and vice versa I'm sure they'd let us go to anime conventions, with no one else knowing that we're going to meet up with others. D: And you get good critique if you give good critique. I think.

Mr. Yoshi: No not you, other people. >.<

aquajet16: Empoleon? I should go Dawn and you shall be my Pokemon. >D Kidding..! And I agree about the making costumes. But I'm too lazy to make my own..?

honey_clover112: Wow May. Nice, now if Avie's Zoey, her friend would be Dawn you'd be May then that leaves me with..? -coughBlue..!cough-

Renami: And you shall be Maylene. :3 Awesome, awesome. lol.

aerisLana: Haha, but Josef makes others laugh too .. in a weird/bad/insulting way though. ^^;

mimejr.james: Well, I guess you should cosplay as James! -coughusernamecough-

I'm cosplaying for Blue. The girl in the manga. >3 Because I am as pwnsome as her. Plus I have her outfit, even the hat. I just need to sew in the blue parts of the hat.. But I guess I can't cosplay her if my parents won't let me go.. D:

aquajet16
28th April 2008, 2:11 PM
About the anime convention thing, My parents don't want me in there again because my mom saw a guy dressed as Sailor Moon and my mom, homophobic as she is, don't want me to enter an anime convention again.

Maybe she fears that I will do the same and dress as a character of the opposite sex, XD. But maybe dressing as May or Dawn would be fun, wahahahaha, lol. But my dad will kill me if he sees me crossplaying.

Well that's because our parents are over protective because they don't want us hurt or be in danger. But the best way is to talk them out of it. Make them understand that we are not kidnappers or whatever. Just that I will just meet up with some great people.

But lying is still the best IMO. heheheh

Well, I hope all your reasons/alibi work so that we will meet each other in person.

mimejr.james
28th April 2008, 2:25 PM
mimejr.james: Well, I guess you should cosplay as James! -coughusernamecough-

Right! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for the idea! Now if only I could convince my girl cousin to be Jessie...

Renami
28th April 2008, 2:35 PM
@Renami - Explain that your old enough, dammit! YOU ARE. D< And saka, kailangan ng taong mag-susuot ng Maylene/Sumomo, no. [And also perform the CramellDansen!! *shot*] ;D
Yung ang plano ko ;D Pero mahirap maghanap ng damit niya eh. At and layo ng Las Pinas sa Manila xD;; Si Julia na-addik sa caramelldansen :X

Lol Rizza ikaw din? whaah ;;

About the anime convention thing, My parents don't want me in there again because my mom saw a guy dressed as Sailor Moon and my mom, homophobic as she is, don't want me to enter an anime convention again.
No way..8D I want to see that dude cosplay :x

Well that's because our parents are over protective because they don't want us hurt or be in danger. But the best way is to talk them out of it. Make them understand that we are not kidnappers or whatever. Just that I will just meet up with some great people.
If you ask me, no matter how many times I ask my mom about going to a convention and all that, she still disagrees with me DX And I want to meet new people though ;; But lying is not the best answer at all XD

ANGELeon
29th April 2008, 3:28 PM
Hi everyone
just passsing by

honey_clover112
29th April 2008, 6:23 PM
Uh, nothing much guys, but..um, I suggest to stop posting one-liners. Thanks anyway. ^_^;

Yung ang plano ko ;D Pero mahirap maghanap ng damit niya eh. At and layo ng Las Pinas sa Manila xD;; Si Julia na-addik sa caramelldansen :X

Di kaya. Get a blue t-shirt, jogging pants, bandages, then go get a PINK wig, and you're DONE.

No way..8D I want to see that dude cosplay :x
Amen.

....That is quite disturbing. But no matter, what the past is the past. I don't see why men do that anyway. O_o But really, you should convince her of good points in conventions!

Yeah, but my parents actually agreed to leave me there, aha! Aha! Aha! *PHOENIX WRIGHT REFERENCE SHOT* I must be one lucky gal. Yep, I totally lied too. ;X

Right! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for the idea! Now if only I could convince my girl cousin to be Jessie...

Who's Meowth! And Wobbuffet? XD But I'd love to see you guys!

Saka nakuha ko na laro ko! Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney ; Justice for All. The wait was really worth it.

Guys. PMD2 IS RELEASED HERE. YOU CAN BUY IT NOW. I SAW IT. Time and Darkness. Oughta buy now. *shot*

;006;

aquajet16
30th April 2008, 4:51 AM
Hey I'll start a new topic since it's been 2 days and no new topic has been posted.
Okay, here goes,

I was thinking of Swellow because all the colors of the Philippine flag are on it and it also resembles the Philippines national Animal, the Philippine Eagle.

So any other suggestions?

PS: I made this topic so that the winner would be placed in our banner...XD

Angelic Pika
30th April 2008, 5:04 AM
ZOMG WE HAVE A PHILIPPINE'S NATIONAL POKEMON THING?! I've been living under a rock for years! D:

Yeah, but my parents actually agreed to leave me there, aha! Aha! Aha! *PHOENIX WRIGHT REFERENCE SHOT* I must be one lucky gal. Yep, I totally lied too. ;X
YOU'RE SO LUCKY. *shoots*

Hi everyone
just passsing by
Uh .. one liner much..? Don't do it again. x3

Lol, I know I'm brilliant. ;D Well, good luck with that!

lol much..? I wanna see that guy too! Let's see a pic of him. :x

If you ask me, no matter how many times I ask my mom about going to a convention and all that, she still disagrees with me DX And I want to meet new people though ;; But lying is not the best answer at all XD
My mom won't disagree, she'll just be tagging along and irritating me. >>; But yeah, lying isn't the best answer at all.

editcrap; About the PNP [lol] slash Philippine National Pokemon. I thought it was like an organization and stuff. That's what sleeping at 3 am and waking up at 6 does to you. D: GAH. Oh, oh. I haven't bought PMD2 yet. It's been a long time since I've gone in a mall. ):

Mr. Yoshi
30th April 2008, 5:51 AM
aquajet16 said it all already oo; Swellow, even though it isn't really an eagle, it's the closest you can get to our national ... animal.

@honey_clover112; I already got PMD2 2 two days ago xPP Chimchar and Turtwig ftw~ Chapter 4. You guys should totally get it! And about PW, isn't Franziska so cool? :'D

aquajet16
30th April 2008, 6:30 AM
hehehehe,

PMD2 is already out eh?
Sounds really fun but I don't have a DS at the moment.

Oh well.

Dramatic Melody
30th April 2008, 6:31 AM

I also agree with Swellow but if I had it my way it would be Mudkip.

I got PMD2 na rin, I got Darkness version. Starters ko sina Mudkip at Cyndaquil. ;)

Star Dust
30th April 2008, 7:32 AM

Pidgeot or Swellow.

No PMD2 yet. When I feel like it.

aquajet16
30th April 2008, 8:24 AM
Well most people are saying Swellow hehehe,

Wow, buti pa kayong lahat may DS, ako lang ata wala nun sa Serebii.
Ang yaman niyo naman, lolz.

Well, seems that Swellow is the winner.
I'll put it in our club banner and let the group owner see it.

~aquajet16

mimejr.james
30th April 2008, 1:45 PM

Like what everybody said, Swellow or it could also be Pidgeot.

ziakra
30th April 2008, 1:52 PM
Wow, buti pa kayong lahat may DS, ako lang ata wala nun sa Serebii.
Ang yaman niyo naman, lolz.
...at inabot ako nang isang taon para makapag-ipon sa DS...at isa pang buwan para sa laro...
...buti pa sila may PMD2 na

Pidgeot or Swellow.

I agree with a Pidgeot a bit more than a Swellow...
pero pwede na ring Swellow for the Philippine Flag...
at inabot ako nang 20 minutes para lang ma-type 'to, annoying forearm pain!...hehehe

honey_clover112
30th April 2008, 1:54 PM
YOU'RE SO LUCKY. *shoots*

UH, THANKS. =D

Pidgeot. *shot*

@honey_clover112; I already got PMD2 2 two days ago xPP Chimchar and Turtwig ftw~ Chapter 4. You guys should totally get it! And about PW, isn't Franziska so cool? :'D

You killed my info. =( And yes, Franzy's so cool. >') But I'm stuck in some point...:[

;006;

aerisLana
30th April 2008, 2:01 PM

Tauros? Ewan ko lang... based on "tamaraw" ko kasi nakuha, pero it'll be more likely to go to Spain. So, uh... ewan ko lang. Kay Tauros nalang ako.

Merialle
30th April 2008, 2:30 PM
[B]
I got PMD2 na rin, I got Darkness version. Starters ko sina Mudkip at Cyndaquil. ;)

Wah. swerte mo naman. Nakakainis kasi yung kapatid ko nung pumunta sila ng MoA (hindi ako kasama) instead na bilin yung PMD2 bumili ulit ng Pokemon Pearl (eh meron na kami nun). Sayang sa pera tuloy.>_>

Pidgeot~!

aquajet16
30th April 2008, 3:26 PM
...at inabot ako nang isang taon para makapag-ipon sa DS...at isa pang buwan para sa laro...
...buti pa sila may PMD2 na

Aw, ako tamad akong mag-ipon eh. Kahit nga may kaya naman parents ko may pagka kuripot sila tungkol sa mga useless na bagay like gadgets for example.

Me Gameboy Color pa lang ngayon eh, at hirap na hirap akong i convince sila.

Pero pagsabi nila sa akin na Pupunta ka sa Hong Kong naloloka agad ako dahil DS nga di nila mabili HongKong air fare ko kaya pa? hahaha

Oh and tungkol sa issue, wow Pidgeot votes are now increasing, the tide might turn.

honey_clover112
30th April 2008, 3:34 PM
Uy, o! Yung bagong Java pala, nagpapakita ng post count. XD

Wah. swerte mo naman. Nakakainis kasi yung kapatid ko nung pumunta sila ng MoA (hindi ako kasama) instead na bilin yung PMD2 bumili ulit ng Pokemon Pearl (eh meron na kami nun). Sayang sa pera tuloy.>_>

NGE? GRABE NAMAN YUN! *shock* That's certainly a waste of money AND time. =(

Me Gameboy Color pa lang ngayon eh, at hirap na hirap akong i convince sila.

Ah, e kasi, ako...nakuha ko DS ko last year, birthday ko....so, it's okay for me. There wasn't any pressure for me to persuade my parents... XD

;006;

Avegaille
2nd May 2008, 12:36 AM
May 2 na everyone... did the forum lag make this place also inactive... Anyways, I don't have time to warn you all with your one-liners... You know who you are anyways...

So I'll jsut answer thsi topic, and be on my way...

Either a Swellow or a Tauros. Haha, I think a lot of people mentioned these Pokemon right? Tauros is just like our national animal, the tamaraw and Swellow being somewhat similar (although not completely) as the Philippine Eagle) plus having to mention that it does have the colors of our very own flag... Interesting, and intriguing at the same time, don't you think?

Oh yeah, you guys can talk about the new features here on SPPf if you want. In Tagalog. Or something like that. Or start a new topic, since it's been like 2 days. :D

CrYsTaL-Suicune
2nd May 2008, 12:58 PM
Hi... Tinuro ako ni ANGELeon dito... Sorry, been busy for the past few days to join.

So pwede bang mag-join?

Place I live: Olongapo City
Reasons Why: Because gusto kong makakilala pa nang ibang Pinoy~

-Crys

Renami
3rd May 2008, 7:03 AM
I think Ho-oh (lol whut? 8D). Ewan ko parang feeling ko lang. At si Tauros, because it reminds me of Tamaraws XDD

Angelic Pika
3rd May 2008, 7:10 AM
This club is half-dead. ): Why?!

Crys: Hi there, okay! Welcome sa club. Antayin mo ilagay ka ni Avie sa list. :3

-->idk, maybe Pidgeotto? Because I like it. <3 Or Togepi and family/Happiny and family because we filipinos are very 'masayahin' and well .. diba happiness pokemon sila? xDDD

CrYsTaL-Suicune
3rd May 2008, 8:39 AM

Fearow... Joke! Pidgeot or Swellow siguro...

And Tauros din...

Angelic Pika: Hi din! Yah, hintayin ko na lang si Avie...

Pwede mag-start ng bagong topic?

;) If there ever will be one

-Crys

mimejr.james
3rd May 2008, 1:33 PM
Welcome sa new member!

Maybe Meowth because kung mag-Pay Day siya, may lalabas na money right? Then we can use the money to pay our debts (kung mayroon man) para wala na tayong babayaran na utang.

Good idea, right? XD

aquajet16
3rd May 2008, 5:30 PM
Hi everyone, mukha atang hindi ako maka post rito palagi fora week kasi kakamatay lang ng lolo ko eh

Well I agree na si Meowth cguro dahil sa kanyang Pay Day. I also use that technique to make money in the games, XD.

Star Dust
3rd May 2008, 5:41 PM

Alakazam. He'll fix all our problems with his enormous IQ. O.o Smartest thing in the world!
(From some movie on HBO a few nights ago)

ziakra
6th May 2008, 10:12 AM
Tropius for giving fruits...no hunger
Happiny/Chansey/Blissey-eggs...no hunger
...kung may pokemon...walang magugutom...hindi ko nga lang makita yung (o kung meron man) Pokemon para sa bigas...hehehe

aerisLana
6th May 2008, 11:30 AM

I go for Shaymin. Nabasa ko yung description niya sa Pokedex, and eto sabi: It can dissolve toxins in the air to instantly transform ruined land into a lush field of flowers.

May nakita akong news dati na meron daw land/area dyan sa Pinas na everywhere, basura yung land. All I want in a country is cleanliness, kaya Shaymin is my best bet. If Shaymin will be able to fix that, then hindi na magmumukhang poverty yung some parts ng Pinas, right? Well, I only care about cleanliness, so ewan ko lang kung pano mababago ang mga tao in poverty. :p

MrIsidro
6th May 2008, 8:35 PM
I want to join this club just because i'm 50% Filipino and hoping for a nice chat, my mom came from Canaman/Naga i don't know the region by know, living in the Netherlands and visited the Philippines twice.

All the corruption, build good en well city's for people to live and having a lot of work to get the poor ones off the streets. I don't like it when people that came to us and beg for some money thinking we are rich etc. Ofcourse i want to do about it but it's not in my hands i'm affraid

dialgafan03
7th May 2008, 6:03 AM
hey filipinos out there, I want to join in this Club and I'm pure Filipino..!!!
woo!

City/Province where you are living: Calamaba City, Laguna
Reasons why you want to join: I want to join because I am a filipino/Pinoy and I want to meet other filipino outside the philippines and to meet new friends..

- sa tingin ko, si Celebi dahil here in Philippines nalalagas na ang Forests d2 at si celebi ay may kapangyarihan na makapag bigay ng peace at siya ang guardian of the forests...

honey_clover112
7th May 2008, 12:52 PM
Grabe, inactive nanaman ako.

Agreed with aerisLana. Shaymin is pretty much needed in this country, because the Philippines is more polluted than before. And then, tourists will definitely visit Philippines when it's the cleanest country ever. XD

Eep, I finished Phoenix Wright, Avegaille, you can ask me about Adrian and Franziska now. XD

EDIT: Oh yes, um, please don't double post, dialgafan03. Thanks. 8D

;006;

Avegaille
8th May 2008, 1:13 AM
I want to join this club just because i'm 50% Filipino and hoping for a nice chat, my mom came from Canaman/Naga i don't know the region by know, living in the Netherlands and visited the Philippines twice.

Well, since even without the form... you still to manage to input what's on the form... welcome to the club... 8D Tell me, can you speak the Filipino language? Because it's going to be difficult for you if you see us speak in Tagalog/Filipino once in a while... *runs*

hey filipinos out there, I want to join in this Club and I'm pure Filipino..!!!
woo!

City/Province where you are living: Calamaba City, Laguna
Reasons why you want to join: I want to join because I am a filipino/Pinoy and I want to meet other filipino outside the philippines and to meet new friends..

Welcome to the club dude... and oh, I asked someone to delete your double post... next time, don't do it please... Just press the EDIT button to get those double posts deleted... ;)

I know someone who lives in Laguna too... damn, why do most Pokemon fans are like in the provinces? *shot*

Grabe, inactive nanaman ako.

Eep, I finished Phoenix Wright, Avegaille, you can ask me about Adrian and Franziska now. XD

;006;

Oo nga, mukha nga... XD And omg Franziska x Adrian... alam mo naman gusto ko yung pairing na yun... 8D

Anyways to answer the topic...

Celebi is a nice choice along with Shaymin... well, they can work to make this place more cleaner and hey with a clean area comes progress right? And the more trees we have, the more people will strive to work for the best and oh yeah, did I mention free resources (like food, materials and stuff) since there's so many of it...

Of course, capitalists... I think a Alakazam can control them... ;)

MrIsidro
8th May 2008, 5:35 PM
Thanks, i can't speak Tagalog/Filipino i'm sorr. The only word i know is 'Salamat' if i spell it right XD. I hope i have a great time here ^^

Angelic Pika
8th May 2008, 5:44 PM
I haven't posted here in a looooooooong time. :/
Welcome to the new members! And yes MrIsidro, you spelled it right. :] If you want someone to translate what they're saying just .. say so. ^_^;; And uh .. don't post one liners? because it's against the wonderful rules.

Pikachu. My army of Pikachu would pummel every corrupt person and we shall rule the Philippines! And handle it with due care? xD Kidding!
--> Maybe Jirachi, because we could wish our way out of poverty. It's like cheating, but better? Shaymin and Celebi would be nice too..

MrIsidro
10th May 2008, 5:49 PM
Ok!, if i want to know what they say i will ask them ^^, . Pokemon Platinum comes out end this year/spring 2009 (h) can't wait! , Regigigas Sky form would be great with both Girantina's Origin Form having the Levitate abillity

Angelic Pika
10th May 2008, 6:42 PM
Haha, great to see another nice member around here. Not to burst your bubble, but isn't Pokemon Platinum unconfirmed? As of now? Which I just saw on SPP? Or am I hallucinating? [That could happen since it's already past midnight and I'm still not sleeping, YAY ME!] Anyway, I can't wait for Shaymin's alternate form and underground going Wi-fi. Giratina's origin form is nice too, but thinking of Regigigas having a 'sky' form is really weird. Well, think a gigantic moss-ified thing .. with wings. x_____x; ohmaigawd that looks terrible. No offense to anyone who likes it though. Heh..

And Platinum, isn't that kind of .. weird. Like Diamond and Pearl both being precious gems/jewels, combined with Platinum which isn't a gem/jewel at all. It's just like G/S/C, Gold and Silver, both precious metals, with Crystal a precious gem/jewel. ZOMG!! O: Actually it Platinum is also a form of gem [they say] .. It could mean the G/S/C remake perhaps? Everything just leads to one thing or another. x___x; And, if anyone's even reading this I was just contradicting myself. -shot- Alright I'm stopping. But if someone thinks this is not a crack filled idea and wants to claim it as their own, well go away! My idea. Use it, and credit or don't use it at all! -doubleshot-

.. Whoops, it seems I've strayed away from the topic [or the club itself] far too long. Must go back.. o___o;;

Not really poverty, but Paras and Parasect can help cure diseases! And that could bring us back into the medical market! No more people saying, "I HOPE YOU AREN'T A DOCTOR FROM SOME MED SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES!" because we actually got our hands on a Pokemon/creature that can cure diseases! We are the bomb! .. -tripleshot-

I'll stop now. And why the hell am I on this late? Oh well, Happy Mothers Day! to everyone's mom out there. :3

MrIsidro
10th May 2008, 11:57 PM
Yes, it's unconfirmed and i got the info from SPP. Platinum isn't a gem/jewel but could be a good remake of Gold/Silver/Crystal + Diamond & Pearl. I can't wait for the Regigigas Sky form! , it could be a kind of space shuttle thing with kind of wings. We just have to wait... .

The fact that it's a remake of G/S/C makes te game almost perfect,

But ,O yeah we just have to wait!!!!!

Hehe, a happy mothers day indeed XD

I probarly gonna enjoy the nice weather over here,

CrYsTaL-Suicune
12th May 2008, 11:32 AM
Wow, biruin mo naman may 3rd installation na ang D/P? Eh... Kakasimula ko pa lang maglaro ng Diamond eh!

Well, maganda nga siguro... Pero matagal pa bago yan ilalabas dito sa Pinas :(

Here is a quite funny and random topic:

What if the Philippines was ruled by the Elite Four and the Champion instead of politicians?

Siguro, puro Pokemon battling na lang tayo. Tapos ang school natin parang Trainer's School. Di ba, ang saya? Hehehe... :)

mimejr.james
12th May 2008, 11:49 AM

Siguro masaya yun! Kung sino makatalo sa Champion, siya na yung parang President ng Philippines, right? What if a 10 year old beat the Champion? A 10 year old would be like the President of our country! I will seriously lol at that when it happens! XD

MrIsidro
12th May 2008, 5:25 PM
Yeah i can't wait for 'Platinum' with Giratina''s Origin form and a SKY Regigigas form :D

Avegaille
14th May 2008, 5:50 AM
MrIsidro... I think it's time for a warning... if you wish to talk about the 3rd game, make sure you also talk about something in relation with the Philippines or the Filipinos themselves...

Anyways, I'll put the current topics on the first page. Makes me wonder why most of them are related to Pokemon... mga addict kayo ha?

They would use their Pokemon to displine us... no seriously. If they saw how our current situation, I think it's one of the best ways... of course, they can also use their Pokemon to help those in need... ;)

CrYsTaL-Suicune
14th May 2008, 6:45 AM
What? Kala ko kasi kailangan related sa Philippines AT Pokemon yung topics natin eh..

Avegaille
15th May 2008, 2:48 AM
What? Kala ko kasi kailangan related sa Philippines AT Pokemon yung topics natin eh..

Ngek.. eh di sana tawag sa club na to... Filipino Pokemon Fanatics Club... XD

Okay lang, maganda naman yung mga topics mo kahit papano... Nasaan na ba kasi sila... hay naku, feeling ko... they died.

Oh well... you know I'd love Cynthia to be the president of our country *in relation with the current topic* because girl power pwns... and Steven can be the vice president... and the other elites being the senators and congresspeople... but then again, we would lack people on those positions since... damn, so many of them... XD

aerisLana
15th May 2008, 4:55 AM

Then that would make Philippines less boring then. :D Astig nga when I look at it. Magiging cute lahat ng politicans if that'll happen, lol! Ok lang kahit boring magsalita. (joke!)

Hmm.. may iniisip pa ako about in each department in the Philippines; I'm trying to sort each E4 to their corresponding department. XD Phoebe & Glacia = Department of Tourism, LMAO. xD Steven can be the President, since father niya is already a president in some company.

BTW, welcome to the 2 new members! ^_^

aquajet16
15th May 2008, 6:07 AM
Hi everyone di na ako naka post dito ng mga weeks?
Anyways,

Well, honestly speaking, magiging less corrupt ang Philippines XD. Dahil ang mga Elite Four ay mababait at sandata ng katarungan. Tulad kay Lance sa anime na pinigilan ang Team Aqua at Magma. Di niya inisip ang sarili di tulad ng mga politiko nating makasarili.
Mapupuno ng peace and order bansa natin.

Ciao Guys.........................

ANGELeon
15th May 2008, 2:34 PM
Hi guys missed me?

Edi mas maraming kakalaban sa government

Meowth so that it'll just use it's pay day attack and then a lot of people would be rich and our country will not experience more of poverty anymore.

MrIsidro
15th May 2008, 10:28 PM
i'm not here for a warning and i can't awnser the question about the sitiuation cause i don't live @ the Philippines and knowing what''s happens there. So i''ll pass this club.

Angelic Pika
16th May 2008, 5:58 PM
Welcome, welcome new members! ILU all~ Haha, and no Avie I didn't die. Just out enrolling and watching TV I guess.. -coughactuallystudinginadvancecough-

Oh.. O____O;; Then we'd have kids rule the place? I guess that's alright since the current president is a kid that goes to GOLF games and talks about STUFF that they kept as a SECRET. Maybe it's about their crushes .. hmm? xDDD

Wow, ANGELeon actually liked the banner I made. x____x;; And lol @ aquajet16's sig. MrIsidro? Leaving? Awww, too bad. You could always stay, just wait 'till someone posts a pokemon-filipino topic? ^_^

Khamul
17th May 2008, 5:11 AM
Can i join the club?

aquajet16
17th May 2008, 11:44 PM
Oh, since 2 days na pala (or more)
Gagawa ako nang new topic XD

Since May ngayon sa Pinas....

"What is your most favorite Philippine Festival?"

I'll answer later di pa ako naka tulog eh, buh bye... zzz *snore*

Blaze_thunder
19th May 2008, 4:22 PM
Pwede ba sumali?
Sa Q.C. ako nakatira at gusto ko sumali dito dahil gusto ko makilala ang mga pinoy dito sa serebii.net:)

Avegaille
21st May 2008, 1:05 PM
Can i join the club?

If you know what you're joining at and have read the rules in the first page and did the requirements there, I'll let you in... ;)

Oh, since 2 days na pala (or more)
Gagawa ako nang new topic XD

Since May ngayon sa Pinas....

I'll answer later di pa ako naka tulog eh, buh bye... zzz *snore*

Hmm, Philippine festival... I don't go much out of this house... so I have no clue about this... well, since we have Sto. NiŮo here, so I'm guess we celebrate that... =P And oh, but for the favorites, I love the Santacruzans... and there's even this issue going on about not allowing gay men into that kind of event... XD

Pwede ba sumali?
Sa Q.C. ako nakatira at gusto ko sumali dito dahil gusto ko makilala ang mga pinoy dito sa serebii.net:)

Welcome to the club then... ;D *adds you to the list* There are a lot of QC people here... I think... Ang laki kasi ng QC naman... paano naman hindi... XD

And I'm guessing everyone else is busy for school again... just a few more weeks and summer vacation is over for us Pinoys... and when that happens, it's summer vacation for the western people... Damn... XD

CrYsTaL-Suicune
21st May 2008, 2:03 PM
And I'm guessing everyone else is busy for school again... just a few more weeks and summer vacation is over for us Pinoys... and when that happens, it's summer vacation for the western people... Damn... XD

Yes I know. Nakakalungkot nga eh. Two weeks na lang pasukan na namin ni ANGELeon.

Di kasi ako masyadong mahilig sa mga festival at di rin ako lumalabas... So pwede ba yung piesta na lang dito sa amin na tuwing December 30... I think yun yata yung araw na... Ah basta di ko na maalala...

-Crys

mimejr.james
21st May 2008, 2:57 PM
Hi, guys! Tagal na ako di naka-post. Malapit na magpasukan! Good luck sa studies, guys!

Siguro Santa Cruzan kasi natatawa ako sa mga gays (no offense to gay people) na sumasali. And I think that gays shouldn't participate in the Santa Cruzan (even though they make me lol) because it's an event for females to show-off there beauty (again, no offense to gay people).

Renami
21st May 2008, 3:25 PM
Whaah I don't want to go back to school yet ;_; If that happens, I'll miss all the crack convos in the morning and the love convos on afternoon </3 Well at least the Western will be lucky xD;;

Oh man I love this xD;; I so agree with this because cool and "taray" people are ruling over our country and treating it as a training ground for pokemon? 8D;; And I bet the rule for that is, "if you beat the elite 4, you can be the president of this country." wow XDDD

I'm not sure about this one 'cause some of my family members doesn't celebrate any pinoy festivals. And I got involved as well xD;;

Star Dust
21st May 2008, 3:54 PM
lol, its been so long since i've posted here. >_>

Moriones festival. I had to make a mask for one, and it was awesome. :O

There'd hardly be any democracy. There'd still need to be representatives of the respective groups, and with 5 rulers, things will probably get worse. There are actually decent politicians, just stuck in between corrupt jerks.

Angelic Pika
21st May 2008, 3:55 PM

Well I'm advance studying already. While making a bunch of icons and playing Diamond. ;D HARHARHAR. <3 -shoots all the western folks-

OH YEAH! WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!! HARHARHAR. I'm loving the HARHARHAR expression now. >D

I'm not usually into Philippine Festivals and what not. -shrugs- I don't get to watch any or participate since my parents and my sis are so into staying at home and gouging[sp?] our eyes with the TV and computers and other handheld stuff. :P

lol, its been so long since i've posted here. >_>
YEAH. And I have nothing more to say. -shot-

Blaze_thunder
23rd May 2008, 4:00 PM

Yeah...balik nanaman sa boaring lessons ng mga teacher...xD

Aeneid
25th May 2008, 9:42 AM
I wanna join. ^^

City/Province where you are living: Paranaque
Reasons why you want to join: We need more Filipino fans of Pokemon! XD

Gah, school. Mine starts soon. DX

aquajet16
26th May 2008, 12:32 PM

Oh my, ngayon ko lang na realize na patapos na pala ang summer. Marami na and di mag a-active dito dahil sa studies. I guess most sa atin ay pasukan sa June 10, Am i right?
AT yikes 4th year na me di pa ako naka decide ng course :(

I'd go for the Pasaway festival in Sipalay because you get to play pranks on people. Sweet.

Magicute
27th May 2008, 10:34 AM
Pwede po kasali?
City/Province where you are living:Sa Q.C. po.
Reasons why you want to join:I am half Filipino-Chinese.
Who do you think would be the Philippine's National Pokemon?Si Bellossom po.

Avegaille
28th May 2008, 12:47 AM
I wanna join. ^^

City/Province where you are living: Paranaque
Reasons why you want to join: We need more Filipino fans of Pokemon! XD

Gah, school. Mine starts soon. DX

Pwede po kasali?
City/Province where you are living:Sa Q.C. po.
Reasons why you want to join:I am half Filipino-Chinese.
Who do you think would be the Philippine's National Pokemon?Si Bellossom po.

Welcome both of you... *adds to list* but Magicute, I suggest you expand your posts. Make them at least 2-3 sentences max. It's not hard my dear. I just don't want you getting in trouble... =P

Anyways, yes, everyone has died because school is going to start soon... but a little topic to keep up with school events at least...

Well, I'll answer later. Although, you guys should notice the police campaign going on again, ensuring the safety of our beloved children. School Bus fares are increasing too... tuition fees are increasing and oh, the lack of facilities and classrooms in public schools. Not like most of you go to public schools. =P But anyways, just some of the highlights of the current happenings for the upcomig school year.

aquajet16
28th May 2008, 1:24 AM
Hayz, school is coming. Oh well, gotta study hard para maka DS na ako dahil feel ko na ang kapal ng mukha ko kapag nag RMT ako sa DP Competitive Battling threads. And I love school because of the allowance portion ;P.

Well, magulo naman iyan with those police around. Dami naman yung mga kawawa dahil sa kakulangan sa budget dahil sa pagtaas ng tuition atbp. I've done teaching sa isang public school once as a school activity at kitang-kita ko kung gaano ka hirap pala sa public school. Sobrang init, di tulad sa amin na naka aircon at kulang pa ang mga estudyante ng libro, gamit at iba pa.

Angelic Pika
28th May 2008, 1:25 AM
Tae, inactive ako dito. ;~; Sorry ah. d: Well, I'm not mad or sad about the upcoming school. K lang naman. Good kase magkikita-kita ulit ang mga friends, every frickin' day. Bad kase .. hello, this is school we're talking about! >:]

Hmm.. somewhat crappy, but I can take it. The police campaign? For the safety of the 'beloved' children? ohmailawd.. :/ I don't believe 'em. I bet it's just a scam or something or maybe an 'early' campaign for the people who want to be voted on the next two years election. The bus fares don't affect me since hinahatid-sundo ako . I'm such a baby. ":3 Tuition fees, I don't care too since I don't have any. [w00t! for public schools!] The lack of facilities and classrooms might hit me hard, since my stupid school removed one of the buildings [as in, walang-wala na and that was a freshman building] and we don't have too many classrooms. There is talk that the sophomores might merge rooms with the freshmen. WTH I SAY, WTH?!

To the new members: Welcome! Have fun, and be wary of Avie. She doesn't like rule breakers. d:

[B]Magicute: You don't need to italicize every english sentence you type in this club. You'll get tired of it eventually. ":]

mimejr.james
28th May 2008, 11:30 AM
The school year is among us! But most of us here start school June 10, right? So we still have 3 weeks until school starts. Better make the most of our times!

I expect the usual things. And agree ako sa mga sinasabi niyo tungkol sa Police Campaign na yan. Mas lalo lang magkakagulo.

By the way, freshman pa lang ako. Any tips about how to survive High School? xD

aerisLana
28th May 2008, 12:00 PM
Oops. Sorry guys kung hindi na ako nakakapagpost here lately. X( Ah well, here I am anyway, making a comeback. ;D

To be totally honest, nalimutan ko na yung mga tawag sa iba't ibang festival dyan eh. >.< All I remember is that, may parade then yung mga people, nakasuot sila ng different colors & masks. I loved the show/parade & their performances; nakaka-aliw. *-*

---

And yung isang topic... I can't answer it, since y'all know, I'm not studying in the Philippines. =) Mukhang baliktad ata tayo ng feelings (to those people na malapit na ang pasukan) dahil ako naman, malapit na summer vacation ko. Woot, summEEEr!! *u*

Blaze_thunder
28th May 2008, 3:35 PM
Harder yung mga lessons at mas malalang pangungulit ng mga kaklase... Nakakainis nga eh. KJ karamihan ng kaklase ko eh.:)

Magicute
29th May 2008, 2:19 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm,lahat mga subjects madali habang iba mahirap.

ANGELeon
30th May 2008, 2:36 PM
Oh my gosh
ang tagal kong nawala
sorry guys

mimejr.james- sobrang like ko yang banner mo sooooo cute!!!

Para sa akin ang pinakalike kong festival ay ang sta. cruzan
don't you just love it?

Well kaklase ko si crys(no surprise about that{even though di pa sinasabi mga sections namin alam ko na na kaklase ko sya})
obviously subrang daming gagawin at siguradong super hirap iyon

aquajet16
1st June 2008, 9:49 AM
Hey guys why so quiet? O_o

I'll start a new topic just so that this will be active, I hope so.

For me no, dahil boring teachers nakin eh, so I would expect that. Dami na man yung homeworks and projects na sisingil sa oras ko. Study naman hard for the fricking scholarship to Singapore. Hayz, sobra talagang busy at hirap kaya di ako masyadong excited.

Lord of Music
1st June 2008, 9:56 AM
I really have to be serious this year, because in the succedding years, my parents want me to go to university abroad. :D

Yes, only because I have nothing to do in these remaining summer days. I'll probably get used to it soon anyway.

mimejr.james
2nd June 2008, 10:20 AM

Hindi ako excited kasi maaga nanaman ako gigising. At madaming ipapagawa na mga projects at homework ang mga teacher kaya hindi ako excited. Pero happy din ako dahil makikita ko ulit yung mga friends ko.

Angelic Pika
2nd June 2008, 10:32 AM
Part of me says yes and part of me says, "WTF?! HELLNO!" XD;;

It's because, I already miss my classmates, and my parents are so mahigpit now-a-days. But sometimes a little begging would do the trick ;x Haha. And besides I miss the homework. Ya' know the easy homework that's actually fun to do, not like the homework that gets piled up and you low grades because you didn't finish 'em/they were too hard. -.-" And I still don't want to go back because that would mean I ned to wake up really early. again. and again. and again. AND EXAMS ARE NOT FTW, K? Gah..

-pokes LoM- I see no credit for my icon? Unless I'm totally blind right now and I can't see the credit, could you at least link the icon to my profile? Thanks. d:

So um.. Hi guys. :]

Lord of Music
3rd June 2008, 8:59 AM
Heluuu.... you must have seen the icon when I was still previewing my sig whilst testing colors etc... anyway.

I don't want to go to school just because I miss my classmates, I see them a lot during summer anyway... we go to Powerplant/Eastwood/Shangri-La once a week. At least.

I have to wake up, like, 5 am. School Bus takes me at 6. I arrive in school at 7. (Ateneo de Manila.) I'm there up to around 3. Bus drops me home at around 5 30 pm. I take a break till 6. I do my homework, then eat dinner. I sleep kinda late because I have lots of stuff to do. That's a typical schoolday. Funn. =/

aquajet16
3rd June 2008, 2:49 PM
Masaya kasi school namin eh, rampant yung cheating kaya mukhang no problem na sa homwork and stuff. Isa lang kasi gagawa nun sa aming klase at magspe-spread yan na parang virus. Usually ako ang gumagawa ng assignment so it kinda pisses me off.

Ang routine naman nakin sa skul namain ay masaya din tulad ni LOM. I have to wake up about mga 5-6. Exercise mga 10 minutes at maliligo na. Tapos breakfast, minsan di na pag late na talaga. At sa skul namin always in demand ang coffee becuase madami yung projects eh kaya stay up late palagi. Pero ok naman skul namin eh kay airconditioned so, the hotness doesn't bother me.

Blaze_thunder
3rd June 2008, 4:35 PM
Heluuu.... you must have seen the icon when I was still previewing my sig whilst testing colors etc... anyway.

I don't want to go to school just because I miss my classmates, I see them a lot during summer anyway... we go to Powerplant/Eastwood/Shangri-La once a week. At least.

I have to wake up, like, 5 am. School Bus takes me at 6. I arrive in school at 7. (Ateneo de Manila.) I'm there up to around 3. Bus drops me home at around 5 30 pm. I take a break till 6. I do my homework, then eat dinner. I sleep kinda late because I have lots of stuff to do. That's a typical schoolday. Funn. =/

Lol pareho pala tayo ng school!!! Anyways...Are you excited to go to school?10% Yes 90% NO!!! Yes because Im sick and tired of texting all day. NO kasi Mahihirap ang mga quizzes at nakita ko list ng mga classmates ko puro bullys.

Magicute
5th June 2008, 3:24 PM
Yes because I can study very hard but it's fun.

ANGELeon
7th June 2008, 1:38 PM

A part of me says yes dahil i am so bored sa bahay namin
And another part of me says no kasi tinatamad pa ako eh

mimejr.james
11th June 2008, 1:14 PM
Hey guys! School got you busy? I'll start a topic to hopefully make this club active again.

How did you feel when you've realized it's the first day of school again (assuming your school already started)?

I'll answer later.

Merialle
11th June 2008, 1:45 PM

Nope. not even one bit. >.<

Weird. o_o
On the first day, we were quiet. VERY QUIET. The teacher is asking us and we won't even answer. xD I also felt weird because I only know one person in that class. My classmate last year :3 And...lot's of homeworks. x_X

Aw. long time no post. hehe. x3

Lord of Music
14th June 2008, 1:21 PM
Two days, new topic.

How's school so far?
I would say that it's been really challenging, being in the last year of grade school and all. I also found out that raglflagl is my classmate. @-) Really. I also promised myself I'd be more committed to working hard this year, so I'm trying to be positive this year will rock.

mimejr.james
14th June 2008, 1:37 PM

I felt really excited because I wanted to see my old classmates and new ones as well.

How's school so far?

For me, school's coming out great. My teachers are really nice but professional and fair. My classmates are friendly and has great sense of humor too. Hoping my grades are top-notch, just like last year. xD

Blaze_thunder
14th June 2008, 4:39 PM
How's school so far?
Everythings going fine... except for one of my classmate. There's somthing wrong with him...>_<

Renami
14th June 2008, 6:33 PM
How's school so far?
School for only 3 days and it's already a pain D:
Seriously, homework at 1st day in every 10 subjects >___> What made it worse is that the requirements we need are so expensive and it's not even in the requirements list x_X
Last thing is that ALL of my friends are in different classes. I'm all alone D:

aquajet16
15th June 2008, 2:53 AM
How's school so far?

Damn, ang panget ng school days ko. First, hindi ko na classmates mga friends ko kundi puro mga abnormal na mga diligent and self-righteous creeps a.k.a nerds *shot*. At of course pag puro nerds classmate mo, eh di boring? Corny jokes pa binabato nila, wala nang magawa tawa na lang hehehe. Panget talaga ng sectioning (sana choose your own section :() Pag group work wala akong pair, p***. Palagi na lang ako zero pag pair works, group works. Gusto ko nga lang mag absent eh. Ugh... I HATE SCHOOL. amf s***, p***, wtf?!, wth?! arghh!!!!

Comis Patronus
15th June 2008, 2:57 AM
*waves*
'ello ate Avegaille. XP

Alam mo na kung bakit ako nandito.

ziakra
15th June 2008, 8:13 AM
napadaan lang...tagal kong di nakatambay...ang dami na palang nangyari dito...

How's school so far?
magsisimula pa lang iskul namin bukas...ayoko pang pumasok...kakatamad pa at nawawalan ako ng gana! Ang dami nanamang ipagagawang walang ikabubuti sa amin...at matutulog lang rin naman ako sa klase...walang magababago...
ang mabuti lang para sakin ay makita mga kaklase ko...na pinagsawaan ko'ng mga mukha halos buong bakasyon...at ayos na rin yun...hehehe

PikaHeart
15th June 2008, 11:00 AM
City/Province where you are living:Cabanatuan City
Reasons why you want to join:Im finding for friends

How's school so far?
Bukas pa start ng school namin at excited na excited ako :)

Pwede po mag-join please

Magicute
15th June 2008, 12:58 PM
How's school so far?
It's already fine but all the teachers are being nice to me.

ANGELeon
15th June 2008, 3:57 PM
How's school so far?
At the second day we already had quizzes, homeworks, etc. to do
I'm so tired
Di ko na kaya

Angelic Pika
15th June 2008, 4:57 PM
-waves at everyone- Hi guys! Hi PikaHeart, Hi Comis [tama ba?] Guys elaborate on your posts naman ng onti. Para inde oneliners, mmkay?

How's school so far?
SCHOOL DEFINITELY SUCKS. I TOTALLY HATE IT. :< NO SRSLY. My teachers are all evil. [almost] and well, they give crappy homeworks and recitations and I srsly hate it. I DO NOT LIKE SCHOOL. I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID THAT I MISS SCHOOL SO MUCH. Some all classmates are being jerks and what not, and now I'm becoming more and more gc. >>;

Oh yeah, and I'm in the star section. Sucks for me, I know. >> And, I sleep at 11pm and wake up at 4am. DAMNIT. gudnite everyone -waves-

Sakura Kinomoto
15th June 2008, 8:28 PM
Current country you are residing in: USA
Both side of the family a Filipino or only one side of the family? Both
Reasons why you want to join: I wanted to learn tagalog more, and to make some filipino friends

How school so far?
Pretty good, I only have 3 days left and then summer vacation!

ziakra
20th June 2008, 12:45 PM
How school so far?
Pretty good, I only have 3 days left and then summer vacation!
dumadaloy sa mga dugo ko ang salitang "KAINGGITAN"

SCHOOL DEFINITELY SUCKS. I TOTALLY HATE IT. :< NO SRSLY. My teachers are all evil. [almost] and well, they give crappy homeworks and recitations and I srsly hate it.
Couldn't agree with you more...

How school so far?
Ngayon at nakapasok na ako, naaalala ko na uli ang mga assignments na walang na walang mabuting naidudulot. Classmates ko? walang pagbabago...wala pang lima ang nalipat ng section, wala pang lima ang nalipat sa amin...kaya halos wala ring bago...ang nagustuhan ko sa skul nitong linggo ay yung mga kaso at kalokohan na pinaggagawa ng mga kaklase ko. At dahil dun nagkaroon din ako ng matinong dahilan para pumasok...hehehe

Blaze_thunder
21st June 2008, 9:40 AM
Post lng mna ako ng new topic OK?
Me, no. Binanga ako ng malakas ng classmate ko sa PE...BAH!!! ang daming masasama na nangyari sa akin di ko na mabilang. Sana lng wala masamang mangyari sa class night namin.

Angelic Pika
21st June 2008, 1:32 PM
lmao at that. XD;;

Yes. I've never thought that I was good in geom. I was like, "HOLY SHEEEET?!" When I found out. And if I suddenly suck at it, there's always Biology, amirite?

Oh yeah, does any of you know Quezon City Science Highschool? The one behind SM North Edsa? There's balita that SM bought my school and the Home of the Old whatever next to us, and they're going to demolish it and well they're going to compete TriNoMa and the new SM would be called 'SM Prime' the supposed biggest mall in the Phils. Get it?

IF THEY DO THAT CRAPPY THING, WHERE THE CRAP ARE ME AND MY FRIENDS GOING TO SCHOOL?! WHAT IS THEY RELOCATED US TO SOMEWHERE NOT IN THE QC VACINITY?! WHAT IS THE EFFING POINT?! .. Just wanted to shout that out. But it's not 100% confirmed news. Only 'balitang kutsero' as my mother put it.

Now I'm going to do my homework. :] A whole day wasted..

ANGELeon
21st June 2008, 4:12 PM
napadaan lang me guys

KInda fun at the same time hard

Sakura Kinomoto
22nd June 2008, 3:38 PM

How school so far?
Ngayon at nakapasok na ako, naaalala ko na uli ang mga assignments na walang na walang mabuting naidudulot. Classmates ko? walang pagbabago...wala pang lima ang nalipat ng section, wala pang lima ang nalipat sa amin...kaya halos wala ring bago...ang nagustuhan ko sa skul nitong linggo ay yung mga kaso at kalokohan na pinaggagawa ng mga kaklase ko. At dahil dun nagkaroon din ako ng matinong dahilan para pumasok...hehehe
I don't think I know what you said... I still can't understand some tagalog words. ^^;;

Even though school is over, I had great experiences in school.

mimejr.james
22nd June 2008, 4:24 PM
I don't think I know what you said... I still can't understand some tagalog words. ^^;;

Even though school is over, I had great experiences in school.

I could translate what ziakra said for you. But only the first sentence (because I'm too lazy to translate the others).

The quoted message means that ziakra is jealous (kainggitan means being jealous). The reason is because in America it's summer now, right? And you live in America right? So it's your summer vacation now. But here in the Philippines, school just recently started. So...yeah.

Well so far yes. Some of my teachers gave us tests and I got high scores on the tests so I think said teachers started to recognize my intelligence. And by the way, I didn't mean to brag in the sentence before this one. :D

aerisLana
29th June 2008, 12:54 PM
OMG grabe, buhayin ko lang ito ha? ._. Almost 1 week nang walang nagpopost dito, huhu. ><

As for the given topics, I honestly can't answer them dahil bakasyon ko na, hehe. :'D I'm planning to go away on the 2nd week of June, so I'll leave SPPf for a while muna. (baka matagal pa dun) Anyways, goodluck nalang sa studies niyo ah. Be good @ school & stay away from ze bullies. xD

melodygirl
29th June 2008, 1:15 PM
sasali ako! cause i'm pinoy!!!
well ang pangalan ko pala ay chelsie but just call me leanne.

City/Province where you are living: nakatira me sa la residencia subdv., calumpit, bulacan
Reasons why you want to join: i'll join cause i'm pilipino okey...gets?;136;

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? wow it's nice! pero sayang dapat si kuya robi nanalo eh!

Do you even watch it? yeah, syempre!

What do you think of the issues currently going on in the Philippines? watever!

If you were allowed to change anything in this country, what would it be? sana there's peace and gloria will not kurakot already.

Who do you think would be the Philippine's National Pokemon? i think it's either the evolves of pidgey cause parang their like the the national bird eh!

Which Pokemon will be useful in aiding the Philippines out of poverty? oh it's chansey cause she tulong-tulong nurse joy to cure pokemons eh!

What if the Philippines was ruled by the Elite Four and the Champion instead of politicians? well sino ang elite 4? i hate politics cause they make kurakot sometimes!

What is your most favorite Philippine Festival? any fiestas basta masaya!

What are your expectations for this school year here in the Phil? sana there's a topic about pokemon eh!!!

"wow i really like this club kasi evrytime pede me mag taglish or tagalog!!!
hehehhe!

Leanne
4th July 2008, 2:12 PM
;300;City/Province where you are living: Bulacan
;301;Reasons why you want to join: I am 100% pure pinoy!

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? yeah yeah!
but i was very na-inis when robi is natalo eh.
Do you even watch it? of course!!!

mimejr.james
6th July 2008, 5:06 PM
Hey guys! What's up? I'll start a topic in hopes that it will be a bit active.

If you haven't received word about this, here it is:

July 18, 2008 - Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die.
PLS. LET US BE ALERT AND MARK THIS DATE JULY 18, 2008, FRIDAY. LETíS BE PREPARED, AND LET US ALL RAY THAT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO US. IF POSSIBLE: PLS. DONíT GO TO WORK ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH FICE LOCATED IN HIGH PLACES, BUILDINGS, CONDOS AND MALLS.NOTHING TO LOSE IN THIS KIND OF EMINDER. MAYBE, THIS IS GODíS WAY TO SAVE YOU, YOUR FAMILY , YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR OFFICEMATES R LESSEN CASUALTIES.

LETíS ALL PRAY AND MARK THIS DATE. PLS. FORWARD TO ALL YOUR CONTACT LIST TO WARN YOUR RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND YOUR LOVED ONES AND ALL PEOPLE LIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES .
AGAIN: REMEMBER JULY 18, 2008 Ė HAVE AN ALARM ON THIS DATE.

^This was predicted by a Brazilian guy by the name of Juseleeno Nobulega DaRoose.

Me, I don't believe this. First of all, if this will happen, a Richter scale would already sense this. Second, a believe that this is a hoax. But let's all hope that this doesn't happen (it is only a few days from now..

Avegaille
7th July 2008, 5:58 AM
All new members have been added to the list, and don't worry Sakura, I'm pretty sure a lot of Pinoys here are willing to translate for you... so have fun here... 8D

So moving on... the reason for my inactivity is because of college + Saturday classes. Yes, you heard it right. Don't worry, I'm always online everyday, but I'm limited to updating or posting here if I see that at least 3 to 5 members are in the pending of their membership. So, in other terms, I was stalking you all during those times I'm not posting here.

One-liners, a no-no, although, I'm seeing some improvement on some members. And for the recent topic...

WTH Earthquakes? That's a hoax I tell you. If it was true, the people authorized for such detection should have detected such activity before or weeks before the said date... who knows... =P

Angelic Pika
7th July 2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome new members! :]

LMAO THAT IS GOLD. My teacher told us all about that and we were laughing but scared but most of us said it was sh!t. We have a countdown at school. But I myself am scared even just a little bit though. :<

And remember hoax is pronounced as " ho-acks " as said from one of my super 'mataray' but not really 'mataray' teacher last year. XD;;

PikaHeart
7th July 2008, 1:00 PM

Noooooooooooooo...........................
EDIT: oops i thought that was the one at the other day

aerisLana
8th July 2008, 5:03 PM

NO NO NO NO NO!! DI ITO MANGYAYARI!

... Ok, I need to relax, I know. >.< First of all, I hope it's only a fake news/hoax, because one time, isa sa friends ko dyan sa Philippines nag PM sakin before (this year; forgot the month & date though), and sabi sa grp msg niya na magkakaroon "daw" ng 6-8 magnitude earthquake. That didn't happen, I presume, kasi sabi sakin ng friend ko wala naman silang naramdaman na earthquake dyan so far this year. (which I know wala rin kayong naramdaman, me thinks)

Alam niyo guys, a good rule when reading things like this is be prepared and always pray for God's mercy and blessings. (kahit hoax man yan or not) If July 18 is the marked date, know everything about surviving an earthquake indoor and out door. So yah, be prepared nalang, and let's hope that hoax lang ito/not real. (coz andyan BF ko ngayon sa Pinas, waharhar xD)

---

*waves to all the Filipinos from HK*

Blaze_thunder
9th July 2008, 9:44 AM
No. But im hoping that there wont be one.

Magicute
11th July 2008, 10:33 AM
Hindi po kasi yon ay natural disaster.

aquajet16
20th July 2008, 4:58 PM
Sorry for inactivity just read my sig. Ang hirap kasi class officer pa naman ako tapos dami pang activites, chess, swimming, school newspaper (oy patulong ate Avegaille :D) at and dami pa hayz.

Nope dahil nung frieday kahit maliit na yugyog wala eh pero sabi ng kaibigan ko na grabe daw lindol sa Maynila, totoo ba to? And sa lahat baka makapasaok ako UP Diliman, yay! Eyeball na tayong lahat hahahaha

Blaze_thunder
21st July 2008, 10:44 AM
grabe daw lindol sa Maynila
hindi yun totoo. wala nga lindol eh.

PikaHeart
27th July 2008, 10:15 AM
Hay salamat nahanap ko nadin to..............:D
Napaka-inactive naman ng group na to........
Kung pwede nga mag-start ng topic eh mag-start ako kaya lang bawal......:(
Wala bang contest o special event dito?

Avegaille
28th July 2008, 1:36 AM
Hay salamat nahanap ko nadin to..............:D
Napaka-inactive naman ng group na to........
Kung pwede nga mag-start ng topic eh mag-start ako kaya lang bawal......:(
Wala bang contest o special event dito?

Go ahead... maybe perhaps our members might pop in or something.

And speaking of which, today is the State of The Nation Address... lmao, SONA. But yeah, I highly doubt anything from there will be actually implemented. XD

CrYsTaL-Suicune
28th July 2008, 5:57 AM
So. Pagkatapos kong mawala ng 2 (or 3?) months, bumalik na ako.

Ang dami kong na-miss. Pero nagsisimula na kasi yung klase ko. 4th year high school pa naman ako at kailan kong mag-review para sa mga college entrance exams.

But I'll still try na maging active ulit sa forum.

~ <3 Crys

Wolfreeze
28th July 2008, 12:40 PM
City/Province where you are living:Malabon City, NCR
Reasons why you want to join:Gusto kong makilala yung mga pwede kong kausapin na makaka-relate sa philippine topics.

ForgottenWarrior
2nd August 2008, 10:34 AM
Their are Filipinos here? Cool! Pwede pala magTagalog dito. Haha.

Bago palang ako dito. Pwede ba sumali? Sa totoo lang di ko alam kung paano magjoin sa mga clubs.

Ako ay 12 years old. Mahilig magbasa ng libro...

ziakra
2nd August 2008, 10:46 AM
Dropping by...ang daming busy napansin ko lang...sana maging active na uli 'tong club...
kung sino man jan pwede makapag-isip ng kung kahit anong topic na interesting sige lang!...hehehe

May and Skitty
2nd August 2008, 4:00 PM
City/Province where you are living: Bulacan
Reasons why you want to join: I am a proud Filipina!

What do you think of the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus? Do you even watch it? PBB Teen Edition Plus is fun and cool!

Magicute
16th August 2008, 2:38 PM
Oh,next week will be Ninoy Aquino day,then Quezon City Day ,and then,Linggo ng wika.

mimejr.james
26th August 2008, 4:03 PM
Hey there! The club's really inactive, yeah? Maybe a topic might stir things up.

Why do you think we didn't earn any medal at the Olympics?

In my opinion, the athlete's training wasn't enough. I say this because some countries start their athletes' training really early. So para sa akin, hindi masyadong handa ang ating mga atleta.

Off-topic: We don't have classes tomorrow! Yehey! (I know my school doesn't have classes tom. I don't know if other schools has classes or not. :D)

ANGELeon
6th September 2008, 6:32 PM
OmG ang tagal ko ng hinde nakaonline
last login: 06-21-08
today: 09-06-08
nu ba yan 3 months na pala pero pagkaopen ko nito yung sa page9 nandun parin ang last kong message. Napakainactive na pala ng club natin. Huhu... ANyways napadaan lang poh guys. Im happy na nanditu pa yung friends koh dati.

miss you Guys.

Magicute
4th October 2008, 4:33 PM
Yesterday sa school:
It's T.Ludy's birthday!!

T.Ludy is Gold!

gerbene5
26th October 2008, 2:12 PM
Hinahanap ko ang TSCS pero ito pala ay pinalitan na ng The Filipino Club. Astig naman. Dati akong miyembro ng TSCS pero ngayong natuklasan ko na wala na ito, gusto ko sumali dito :

City/Province where you are living: Pasig City, Metro Manila
Reasons why you want to join: So I would be able to know other Filipinos :]

Oh yeah, I noticed the dates between the posts. The club is inactive. TSCS was nowhere to be found on the last page when it still exists (on my time anyway). I just went back from a hiatus and I'm disappointed to see that this club is on the last page and maybe on the verge for deletion.

Magicute
31st October 2008, 10:11 AM
Ang salita ay HALLOWEEN
!(The word is Halloeen in English)

elite ralf
31st October 2008, 10:28 AM
City/Province where you are living: sa muntinlupa lng.. hehe
Reasons why you want to join: gusto ko may makakwentuhan tunkol sa platinum o makalarong pinoy d2!! hhe!

heto topic oh:

BIBILI KA BA NG NINTENDO DSi?

xPanda
24th November 2008, 10:05 PM
kamusta^^, i would like to join

Current country you are residing in:USA
Both side of the family a Filipino or only one side of the family?Only one side
Reasons why you want to join:because i want to meet other filipinos on serebii

xPanda
25th November 2008, 12:42 AM

My favorite places in the philippines are jollibee and the mall of asia(even though i have never been there, but i know ima like it). I love jollibee, when i visited my family at the philippines, i always asked to go there. I was about to go the mall of asia but its to far.

~Magic Thunderbolt~
26th November 2008, 7:45 AM
Kamusta lahat! Puwede po bang sumali?

City/Province where you are living: Las Pinas City.
Reasons why you want to join: To know and socialize with the other Filipinos here on SPPf.

Angelic Pika
26th November 2008, 12:52 PM
Okay, so hi new members. It's co-owner here [am I still co-owner? LOLZ] and you're all welcome to join. I hope you have a great time here, and please post frequently and not let this die (: Habaan niyo na din post niyo para di magalit si Avie.

xPanda Don't double post. Avie can eat you if you do something like that.

It's called "MY HOUSE" kidding tho'. It would be the Tuguegarrao or whatever. It's nice and cool there and I like the scenery. If you talk about the places like malls, it would seriously be SM North, or TriNoMa. I mean come on, MY SCHOOL IS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM. It's so lucky to be me.

elite ralf
26th November 2008, 1:13 PM
City/Province where you are living: muntinlupa city, metro manila
Reasons why you want to join: coz I'm a true blue pinoy! hha

baguio. xmpwe xe mlmeg. hha

oi cno gus2 battle? free single, pm nyo lng aq! ^^

~Magic Thunderbolt~
27th November 2008, 4:24 AM

For me, that place would be Tagaytay. The view is very nice, and the rolling hills give an air of majesty. Not to mention the cool air and nice places to stay. That's why it is one of the tourist traps here.

rukario590720
28th November 2008, 2:01 AM
i want to join. i am born at quezon city, philippines and yes, i speak tagalog.

CrYsTaL-Suicune
23rd February 2009, 2:34 AM
ROFL Welcome Rukario... Hindi ako mod or co-owner so maybe hintayin mo si Angelic Pika o si Avie.

Returner lang ako from 6 months' disappearance. Hehe..

Leona
19th March 2009, 11:18 PM
Kumusta! I would like to join :O!

I'm half filipina =D My mother's side is and Im in London moving over to LA.
My pinoy relatives live in Malate Manila. (where SM Harrison & Manila Zoo reside... and also right by baywalk)

My reason for joining is pretty obvious? lol sorry i have nothing to say :(

anyways love for the pinoys! <3 =D

Magicute
7th June 2009, 11:37 AM
For me, it's Baguio.Because there have many views
and it is a summer capital and it's cold there ...I think.