http://i37.*******.com/118q0ra.png
http://i37.*******.com/2cfz5lc.jpg
http://i37.*******.com/2z4myoy.jpg

http://i34.*******.com/5pg186.png
http://i33.*******.com/205binl.png

Icicle
24th April 2008, 2:00 AM
Dawn FC <3 I join now, kay? :x

I love Dawn because she's like cute (not in the perverted way, since I don't swing that way) and despite her loses she's quite good at contests and she tries different things to try and help her win.

What did you think of Dawn when she was first introduced, and what are your thoughts on her now?

Dawn kinda rubbed me the wrong way at first. Kinda too happy for my tastes, but she really grew on me. Imo, she's gotten a lot of character development and hit a lot of milestones for being one of Ash's friends, y'know?

Chelc
24th April 2008, 3:46 AM
I guess it's gonna take a while for other people to join or something...maybe I should've posted earlier, lmao. Oh well. XD;

Welcome to the club, Anna! I knew that you would join. *SHOT* I totally agree with you, Dawn is super cute. Despite her recent losing streak, she's still trying her best and training and doing everything that she possibly can to improve. I'm gonna be so happy when all of her hard work pays off and she wins a Contest!! <3

Anyways, I guess I should probably explain why I like love Dawn. She's the first female character on the show that is GIRLY. Like, REALLY girly. Tbh, I NEVER thought the writers would never introduce a character liker her into the show, EVER. Because come on now, when you think Pokemon, you just don't think of characters like Dawn. When she was introduced, I was like, "WHOA THERE. HOLD IT. DID SHE REALLY JUST TRY TO GET AWAY WITH PACKING ALL OF THOSE CLOTHES? THAT'S AWESOME."

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm glad there's finally a main girl representing the OTHER, mostly HIDDEN half of the female fanbase out there. Not every girl who watches the show is a tomboy, or just the "average" girl - there are some girly girls who enjoy the show very much, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm one of them. Until Dawn, I could never really relate to any of the female characters. I mean, it wasn't like I was looking for a character to relate to, but it makes the show way more interesting for me to watch when there is. XD; So yeah - this is probably the biggest reason why I love Dawn. She represents all of the girly girls out there who love Pokemon. =]

I don't love her just for her sense of style or her hair and clothing obsessions, though. She's smart (I was really surprised when she knew how to catch a pokemon and even attack names during the first three episodes - someone did her homework before her journey, lol), lots of fun, very friendly, impatient, funny, stubborn, a bit conceited and a little spoiled, and very outspoken. She can go from super happy to ridiculously angry in a matter of seconds. She loves Contests and pokemon very much, and I love how excited she gets just over the thought of both of them. Like I said in the beginning of my post, too, she continues to train and improve and do whatever she can to win the next Contest(s) she enters. Not only is she the first girly girl on the show, but she's also the first girl to get a lot of spot light which I LOVE. Mmm, yeah. Dawn is amazing!! :D

I'll answer the topic of the week in another post since this one is kind of long...rofl. XD; Whatevs. K, I'll end this now. DON'T BE AFRAID TO JOIN, GUYS!

Sweet May
24th April 2008, 4:30 AM
Even though you know already, I'd like to join the new and improved Hikari club!

Hikari's always a interesting character to me. Her confidence reminds me of mines in a way. (well before Nozomi kinda killed it xD; ) I also love Hikari's personality. It's too cute to resist not liking her. Although girly girls aren't my type to be interested in, Hikari's an exception. Her "daijoubu" phrase is sweet too. :D

AM I IN? :O

jeremyruano
24th April 2008, 5:59 AM
Hiya!I would love to join the club.

Dawn to me is a very interesting character with a unique personality,it's just hard to not like her.Although I'm not a fan a huge fan of girly girls I suppose her personality and looks make up for it!Not to mention she always has a strategy for most any situation,mostly hair situations like mine he-he.

What did you think of Dawn when she was first introduced, and what are your thoughts on her now?
At first,I thought she would be a "killer of the show that messes everthing up",but boy was I wrong!I find her a kind,fierce,and determined Pokemon coordinator.
So,am I in?

Avegaille
24th April 2008, 10:32 AM
Oh, I'll join the club... my reasons? Well... I always thought that the more I watch Dawn, the more I begin to understand why she's like this or that... even if she does lose in a Pokemon Contest, I think it tends to be more realistic due to the high standards of the Pokemon Contests in the Sinnoh Region... and hey, even if she has her down moments, I still think she won't give up that easily and will continue to prove that she's one of the best coordinators out there. And oh her Pokemon are just cute material... you know what I mean... ;) And of course, she matches well with Zoey... until that is... she started to become scared of Zoey. I mean... with what happened lately, how could she be not? XD *runs*

And for the topic: What did you think of Dawn when she was first introduced, and what are your thoughts on her now?

Well, at first, I thought she was this sort of rip-off from May, but then as episodes passed by, I think she was starting to become her own character and her character is actually more realistic when she's competing in Pokemon Contests. Even if she did have a mother who was a Top Coordinator, we can't expect her to be dominating contests that quickly. And hey, I think her phrase "no need to worry" is getting to me... she's optimistic, and that's what I also like about her... XD

And oh, screenshot from me, since it's a tradition for me to post them... xD;

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2102/hikari1vt3.jpg

Medea
24th April 2008, 10:52 AM
Thank you Chelc and I would like to join.

My reasons are pretty simple. For one thing, I like her sense of fashion. Not that many main girls wear dresses that look good on them (at least when Dawn wears a dress it doesn't make me sick to my stomach like a certain other one). Another one is that I am completely confused into figuring out who is her perfect lover. Who would go great with Dawn? I don't know. She goes with so many people (both male and female). I've been playing the shipping game with her with so many people and it's fun. I'll pair her with Zoey, Maylene, Tiffany from the Ranger games, Conway, Riley...Everything except for Paul and Kenny for some reason. And the next would be her determination. She still tries no matter the circumstances and at least she's getting some life lessons out of the experience (especially since she's now experiencing losing the appeals round).

I was actually quite impressed with Dawn when I first saw her. I mean I will compare her to May for a second and the fact that Dawn knew several things before getting Piplup and of course afterwards. It amazed me that she knew so much being a very young trainer. I mean May really didn't know much or like pokemon. Meanwhile, Dawn knew what pokemon were offered and didn't mind which one she got. I respect that. And now...oh what's that song I'm thinking of? I get knocked down...But I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down! Chumbawamba! That's right. You knock her down and she keeps getting back up. At least she's very persistent. You've got to admire that in the girl.

Mr. Bikini fan
24th April 2008, 11:57 AM
Hmm i'll join this club as well but this time i'll be serious.

Alright my reason was as i watched the episodes in the UK Dawn didnt look inspiring at the start but her piplup made me laugh as her hair is in a fringe, but the contests started to get me interested instead of her battles for the start but i'm still watching more episodes at the moment but i never seen much in Japanese languages, lol so she is unique to be in the start of Daimond and pearl.

I'll answer the recent topic if i am a member or not.

Skull13
24th April 2008, 12:12 PM
May I rejoin? I was in charge of the last club, and even though I was told that I wasn't at fault, the announcement of there being no more Dawn fan clubs allowed still made me feel responsible.

Then I saw this. And now, I want in again. Dawn's quite an awesome character. To me, she's like a female version of Ash, except that she wants to compete in contests and she's, well, a girl.

Chelc
24th April 2008, 4:17 PM
Even though you know already, I'd like to join the new and improved Hikari club!

Hikari's always a interesting character to me. Her confidence reminds me of mines in a way. (well before Nozomi kinda killed it xD; ) I also love Hikari's personality. It's too cute to resist not liking her. Although girly girls aren't my type to be interested in, Hikari's an exception. Her "daijoubu" phrase is sweet too.

AM I IN? :O

Still not understanding what's up with Zoey, but whenever Dawn's confidence is killed, it makes me sad. ;_; I'm hoping she gets it back with these next episodes and all. I love how she's an exception for you. XD Yes, daijoubu > all, and yes, you're in! Welcome to the club!

Hiya!I would love to join the club.

Dawn to me is a very interesting character with a unique personality,it's just hard to not like her.Although I'm not a fan a huge fan of girly girls I suppose her personality and looks make up for it!Not to mention she always has a strategy for most any situation,mostly hair situations like mine he-he.

At first,I thought she would be a "killer of the show that messes everthing up",but boy was I wrong!I find her a kind,fierce,and determined Pokemon coordinator.
So,am I in?

XD, I'm loving how she's an exception to everyone. F yes, her personality is awesome and you gotta love her looks. Oh yeah, her hair situations always make me laugh, and kinda remind me of my own, too. xD

I thought the same thing! When the first promotional poster was posted here on the forums, I was a bit upset, because I could never imagine May leaving the show aka THE THOUGHT OF NO MORE DREW AND HARLEY MADE CHELC VERY SAD and I liked the way the show was going. When she made her debut in the anime, though, that all changed. She's one of those characters you can't help but be interested in. 8D Btw, you're in - welcome to the club!

Oh, I'll join the club... my reasons? Well... I always thought that the more I watch Dawn, the more I begin to understand why she's like this or that... even if she does lose in a Pokemon Contest, I think it tends to be more realistic due to the high standards of the Pokemon Contests in the Sinnoh Region... and hey, even if she has her down moments, I still think she won't give up that easily and will continue to prove that she's one of the best coordinators out there. And oh her Pokemon are just cute material... you know what I mean... And of course, she matches well with Zoey... until that is... she started to become scared of Zoey. I mean... with what happened lately, how could she be not? XD *runs*

And for the topic: What did you think of Dawn when she was first introduced, and what are your thoughts on her now?

Well, at first, I thought she was this sort of rip-off from May, but then as episodes passed by, I think she was starting to become her own character and her character is actually more realistic when she's competing in Pokemon Contests. Even if she did have a mother who was a Top Coordinator, we can't expect her to be dominating contests that quickly. And hey, I think her phrase "no need to worry" is getting to me... she's optimistic, and that's what I also like about her... XD

And oh, screenshot from me, since it's a tradition for me to post them... xD;

[insert screen shot here / don't want to lag the page]

Yay, I knew you'd be here, Avegaille! I totally agree with you. Dawn's storyline is very realistic and it makes it more interesting for everyone to watch. I mean, I don't think anyone expected her to not make it through the appeals rounds. Contests were always my favorite part of the show, but in Sinnoh they seem more advanced and all coordinators have to work a bit harder, so I always get excited when a Contest episode rolls around because I know there will be some sort of surprise in it. :p And oh yeah, I just love her pokemon! They're totally adorable and have some of the best personalities I've seen on the show. XD I knew you would mention Appealshipping somewhere in your post, lmao. But yeah, welcome to the club!

Yeah, I think everyone expected her to be totally amazing since her mother was a coordinator and she seemed to be very knowledgeable about Contests - but that was definitely proved wrong. That's another thing that's really interesting - I hope we get to see and hear from Johanna soon, because I'm interested in what she has to say about Dawn's recent lack of self-confidence and losses. She seems to be pushing Dawn to the limit (well, really, what mom wouldn't do that? but still, she seemed a bit upset in the second to last Contest...), and it's another thing that makes Dawn's storyline different and more interesting...for me, anyways. You gotta love her no need to worry! phrase - it's just the perfect title for her Club, yanno? Like I said, she needs a win soon, so then we can hold a party here. *SHOT* 8D

I love that screenshot btw! It kinda makes me miss her ending now. XD;

Thank you Chelc and I would like to join.

My reasons are pretty simple. For one thing, I like her sense of fashion. Not that many main girls wear dresses that look good on them (at least when Dawn wears a dress it doesn't make me sick to my stomach like a certain other one). Another one is that I am completely confused into figuring out who is her perfect lover. Who would go great with Dawn? I don't know. She goes with so many people (both male and female). I've been playing the shipping game with her with so many people and it's fun. I'll pair her with Zoey, Maylene, Tiffany from the Ranger games, Conway, Riley...Everything except for Paul and Kenny for some reason. And the next would be her determination. She still tries no matter the circumstances and at least she's getting some life lessons out of the experience (especially since she's now experiencing losing the appeals round).

I was actually quite impressed with Dawn when I first saw her. I mean I will compare her to May for a second and the fact that Dawn knew several things before getting Piplup and of course afterwards. It amazed me that she knew so much being a very young trainer. I mean May really didn't know much or like pokemon. Meanwhile, Dawn knew what pokemon were offered and didn't mind which one she got. I respect that. And now...oh what's that song I'm thinking of? I get knocked down...But I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down! Chumbawamba! That's right. You knock her down and she keeps getting back up. At least she's very persistent. You've got to admire that in the girl.

No problem! You were right, the recreation was definitely a good idea. Off topic, but WELCOME TO CLUBS! :D I'm really glad you got added here!!

Yup, Dawn has a great sense of style. <3 Her oufits never fail to make me squee because of the cuteness of all of them. But damn, I wish she'd wear something besides that pink dress during Contests sometime...I still love it, but it kind of gets...boring, lol.

Ah, Dawn shippings. XD; I know what you mean. I still haven't found my Dawn OTP yet. I'm not used to not having a shipping when we're this far into the season. I mean, I love IronWillshipping to death, but that's more game-orientated unless Riley makes an anime appearance, which I severely doubt is going happen due to the recent Ranger episodes with Riolu.

I'm interested in Ikarishipping on and off, but even then, Dawn totally hates Paul, and when I think about it, it's kind of boring to me due to their lack of interactions, and I'd rather her not get hooked up with someone she dislikes. I really only get into her and Zoey as best friends, and can't imagine them together...which could possibly be because I'm not really one for shoujo-ai pairings. I wouldn't mind it if it did happen, though. ^^; I loved her with Conway, too! HeatTagshipping was super cute for the little time it lasted. It doesn't seem like we'll being seeing Conway any time soon, so I kinda gave that up, too. XD; I love Dawn's relationship with Ash, but I prefer Pokeshipping, and I wouldn't want anything to ruin what they have now. As for Kenny...gah, I have mixed feelings on that kid. He truly just annoys me tbch (I can't STAND his dub voice), but I know he really does care about Dawn very much despite his constant teasing, and after thinking about it for a LONG time, I've come to realize that Penguinshipping could...possibly be adorable if it were to happen. I guess it's just hard for me to imagine Dawn liking Kenny in that way, but then again, I guess I can see it, since I've liked guys like Kenny before. It seems like it has most the chance out of all her shippings of happening at this point, anyway. I'll have to get on rewatching his episodes. >_>;

People say that Dawn's start was too similar to Ash's, but I enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting her to get three episodes all to herself. It was a nice change. I liked how she wasn't picky over what pokemon she wanted, either - hell, she even tried going for a Burmy. I was like WTF, HOW COULD YOU WANT THAT POKEMON? XD; No offense to anyone who likes it, it just didn't seem like something she want. She just loves all pokemon. =]

Like I keep saying, when Dawn wins one of her next Contests, we'll have a hugehuge party here. Oh yeah, you're in, Medea! Welcome to the club!!

Hmm i'll join this club as well but this time i'll be serious.

Alright my reason was as i watched the episodes in the UK Dawn didnt look inspiring at the start but her piplup made me laugh as her hair is in a fringe, but the contests started to get me interested instead of her battles for the start but i'm still watching more episodes at the moment but i never seen much in Japanese languages, lol so she is unique to be in the start of Daimond and pearl.

I'll answer the recent topic if i am a member or not.

Haha, yeah, Piplup and Dawn are a great team. xD You gotta love their interactions. Oh, you'll love Diamond & Pearl once you get caught up to the recent episodes, especially all of the Dawn-centric episodes! You're in - welcome to the club!

May I rejoin? I was in charge of the last club, and even though I was told that I wasn't at fault, the announcement of there being no more Dawn fan clubs allowed still made me feel responsible.

Then I saw this. And now, I want in again. Dawn's quite an awesome character. To me, she's like a female version of Ash, except that she wants to compete in contests and she's, well, a girl.

Hi, Skull! =) It's nice to see you again. Nah, it was never your fault. I felt it'd be best if a moderator recreated the club because it'd be easier to watch over and everything, and no one would have to worry about rule-breaking posts and SPAM. So don't feel responsible at all - try to forget about the last Club and focus on this new one, because like I said, Dawn needs all of the love and support she can get.

Yeah, I never understood why people compared Ash and May, when Dawn is so much more similar to Ash. xD She definitely has her own personality, but it isn't hard to see the similarities between them. Also, welcome to the club!

Oh god, another long post. I'll hopefully be able to answer the topic sometime later or another time. XD;

Mr. Bikini fan
24th April 2008, 5:24 PM
Lol i watch the Daimond and pearl episodes every day at half 7 in the morning on Cartoon Network Too, so i missed 2 episodes already because i had school stikres.

But i just hope Dawns adventure can go further on as i see more episodes tomorrow.

Avegaille
24th April 2008, 5:38 PM
Yay, I knew you'd be here, Avegaille! I totally agree with you. Dawn's storyline is very realistic and it makes it more interesting for everyone to watch. I mean, I don't think anyone expected her to not make it through the appeals rounds. Contests were always my favorite part of the show, but in Sinnoh they seem more advanced and all coordinators have to work a bit harder, so I always get excited when a Contest episode rolls around because I know there will be some sort of surprise in it. :p And oh yeah, I just love her pokemon! They're totally adorable and have some of the best personalities I've seen on the show. XD I knew you would mention Appealshipping somewhere in your post, lmao. But yeah, welcome to the club!

Yeah, I think everyone expected her to be totally amazing since her mother was a coordinator and she seemed to be very knowledgeable about Contests - but that was definitely proved wrong. That's another thing that's really interesting - I hope we get to see and hear from Johanna soon, because I'm interested in what she has to say about Dawn's recent lack of self-confidence and losses. She seems to be pushing Dawn to the limit (well, really, what mom wouldn't do that? but still, she seemed a bit upset in the second to last Contest...), and it's another thing that makes Dawn's storyline different and more interesting...for me, anyways. You gotta love her no need to worry! phrase - it's just the perfect title for her Club, yanno? Like I said, she needs a win soon, so then we can hold a party here. *SHOT* 8D

I love that screenshot btw! It kinda makes me miss her ending now. XD;

XD Thanks Chelc... I have a feeling that we'll see more character development in Dawn as the Sinnoh Saga gets more episodes involving her... and hey, she has a long way to go, and she'll get those 5 ribbons and become a totally improved character by that time... ;D And yes, Appealshipping... 8D *runs*

Parents are so... you know... too hard on their kids, and Johanna is no exception. Hopefully she goes a bit easy on Dawn, because I think it's her that can help Dawn somehow regain some confidence... it makes me sad that Johanna told Dawn not to call her anymore... ;.;

And yes, when Dawn gets another Contest win, there's bound to be a party... >D I'm pretty sure it will happen before the end of May... I can feel it... somehow. XD

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4705/lmaohikarichimcharaa9.jpg

Dawn looks funny here... poor her being teased by Kenny again. D= Maybe Zoey should pwn him... *shot*

Mr. Bikini fan
24th April 2008, 7:20 PM
lol i never seen her hair like this when piplup and pachurism messed her hair up in upwards, but all i know it's just Dawn is rival with Zoe on contests and thats it, but i wish she still spends time practing on contests than having fights with Ash.

Chelc
24th April 2008, 9:06 PM
Huh? Dawn does spend a lot of time training for Contests. She barely fights with Ash. She's really only fought with him in DP004, DP009, DP029, the 10th movie, and I think a couple other times, but it was mostly just minor teasing. I'm sure Dawn would rather not fight with him, but Ash just doesn't understand the importance of appearance, and someone had to tell him off about it sometime. :p

Oh my god, I love DP026 and DP027. Not only did Dawn win her first ribbon, but the stories Kenny told Ash and Brock were priceless. xD She was so cute when she was little! I was really hoping for Yumomi to explain the meaning behind Pikari/Dee Dee in the Swinub episode, but I guess it's just not happening any time soon. I hope Kenny explains it by the end of D&P - we all know that he's probably got one of his "stories" ready to tell. XD

I found this fanart a while ago, but since there wasn't a club, I couldn't post it anywhere - now that there's a club...

http://i27.*******.com/2iaq71j.jpg

Uzamaki Hinata
24th April 2008, 9:22 PM
I'll admit that after the VA's changed for the english dub and May left, I just sort of lost interest in the anime *gets shot* But I decided eventually to try watching it trying my best to ignore their voices (hah, how weird is that?) And after watching the first few episodes, I just fell in love with Dawn's character. I love it that she's a new pokemon trainer and her attitude to everything is just adorable, and her voice totally melts the screen. Not only that, but I like watching her do her contests as well. And, I just can't get over her character :p I'll admit though that I haven't really gotten in to any shippings related to her, nothing jumped up to me at all yet, maybe I'll fall in to one later? But for now I'm just enjoying watching her on tv.

So, can I please join the club? :)

Chelc
25th April 2008, 4:07 AM
Oh, I know what you mean about the voices. It's still a little hard for me to watch the dub sometimes, but I've come to not mind them so much anymore. As much as I love Dawn's Japanese voice, I'm perfectly fine with her English voice. I thought I was going to become uninterested in the anime after May left as well, because I loved the AG Contests and characters. T_T But anyways, yes, Dawn just captured everyone's heart. <3 You just gotta love her. And yeah, it's hard to choose a shipping for her - she gets along with almost everyone. xD

You're in - welcome to the club! :D

In a way, I answered the current topic, so I won't reply with another tl;dr post. >>; I'm really hoping more people join up soon, though...

http://i26.*******.com/311rgo5.png

Mr. Bikini fan
25th April 2008, 1:42 PM
Hmm well chelc it's just opinions off Dawns speech on between the dub and the original Japanese speeches, i seen today's episode but nothing was involved into Dawns intention.

But i still dont see any appeal yet on contests as i saw from this week.

Medea
25th April 2008, 1:52 PM
Thank you Chelc. And yes, I wish that Dawn would wear something else besides the pink dress (switching around the accessories). I wish she could change up the outfit every once and a while like the ones we see in the endings to the show. And oh yes, a pretty crucial Dawn episode this Saturday in the U.S. You'll know what it is when you see it.

I hope Yumomi says the history behind the name. I can't help it, I'm a sucker for such cute stories as that.

Oh yes, time to break out ye old collage collection. I always have to post one of these at one point and I did one of Dawn a couple of months ago. So enjoy.

Dawn Collage (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Collages/dawn-collage.jpg)

Avegaille
25th April 2008, 1:58 PM
Oh my god, I love DP026 and DP027. Not only did Dawn win her first ribbon, but the stories Kenny told Ash and Brock were priceless. xD She was so cute when she was little! I was really hoping for Yumomi to explain the meaning behind Pikari/Dee Dee in the Swinub episode, but I guess it's just not happening any time soon. I hope Kenny explains it by the end of D&P - we all know that he's probably got one of his "stories" ready to tell. XD

I found this fanart a while ago, but since there wasn't a club, I couldn't post it anywhere - now that there's a club...

8D I've seen the episode too and it's hilarious. Aww, I feel for Dawn, but then again, she's awesome for letting all that humiliation Kenny did to her pass off by beating him in a Contest... ;D

Maybe we might find out sooner or later the reason behind the Pikari/Dee Dee thing... too bad Yumomi didn't explain it... ;.; Pikari could make sense since it was mentioned it had something to do with a Pikachu... Kenny was already in teasing mode when he saw Dawn with the Pikachu... what could this mean... =o

And awesome fanart Chelc you found, I totally love it... ;.; Every character Dawn has interacted with are like all there... 8D

And don't worry Chelc, you'll get new members sooner or later... maybe they all got scared? *runs*

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7139/scaryarmsfz8.jpg

Chelc
25th April 2008, 4:18 PM
Hmm well chelc it's just opinions off Dawns speech on between the dub and the original Japanese speeches, i seen today's episode but nothing was involved into Dawns intention.

But i still dont see any appeal yet on contests as i saw from this week.

Oh...k. But please don't post if you have nothing to say about Dawn - it can be considered as SPAM. Thanks. ^^;;

As for Dawn's Contest outfit, I don't mind it (I still think it's super cute), but it's kind of annoying to see everyone else wearing new outfits, while she's still stuck in the same one. :/ It's times like these that I wish her mom would've let her bring that ridiculously huge suitcase. XP

Oh yeah, the Buizel and Aipom trade. I'm really glad Ash and Dawn traded, because I didn't feel Buizel suited her at all. It was cool that she had it on her team for a while because no one expected it, but after a while I was like, AIPOM REALLY NEEDS TO BE IN A CONTEST. And sure enough, it happened. :p

I love the collage, too, Medea! I'll definitely add it to the first page somewhere.

Lmao, I felt bad for Dawn, too. It really sucks when your friends tell everyone your embarrassing stories that you REALLY hoped everyone would forget about. I love it when we hear about her childhood, though - I don't think we've heard this much about any of the main characters childhoods before, so yeah. It's pretty cool to see and hear about imo. And yeah, I thought it was really funny that she beat him, and not to mention, how awesome it was to see Piplup win against Prinplup. ;D

I wonder how the dub will use the same story for Dee Dee if it all really does have to do with a Pikachu. I mean, I don't think it would have to do with anything else, because of the Pika in it. Because I don't see how Pika = Dee Dee...if that makes any sense. xD Oh well. Either way, I can't wait to hear about the meaning behind it.

Oh, LMAO, I LOVE THAT PART OF DP076! Dawn was hilarious in this episode.

Regarding the screenshot Avegaille posted, Dawn said, "My image of the princess [just flew out the window]! T_T" Because Dawn really idolizes May, and she was shocked how super ****** off May got over the food being stolen...lmao. Before that, though, when May was on fire, Dawn was like, "May has turned into a fire type!" which made me laugh so much. XDDDD

And Dawn referring to May as "princess" is just too cute. You can tell she really looks up to her. Earlier in the episode, when May gives Dawn the Piplup neklace, Dawn says, "You're May aren't you? You're like the Hoenn princess!" which May responds, blushing, "You can just call me May. That other name is a little embarrasing."

I felt really bad for Dawn, though. I mean, the things that must've been flowing through her mind while May was there. May has three ribbons and handles her pokemon really well, and when she brought out her ribbon half to connect with Ash's other half, Dawn seemed to look/feel really left out. I mean, I know May was trying to show Dawn that it reminded her of her travels and helped her through rough spots in Johto, but...yeah. It must've made her feel a little down, especially because Ash had the other half (no shipping intended :p). I thought it was great that she pulled out the ribbon her mother gave her, and told everyone that it felt like a little memory she carried around with her, and that its her inspiration.

After seeing the preview, I can't wait for this next episode. Dawn and Ambipom look great together, and it's about time we see Dawn get past the Appeals Round!! Even if Dawn doesn't end up winning, it's still a start, and it looks like she's having a good time, so that's all that matters (right now, anyways). Let's hope for an almost win or if you're really optimistic about it, a win, guys. 8D

Avegaille
27th April 2008, 2:19 AM
I wonder how the dub will use the same story for Dee Dee if it all really does have to do with a Pikachu. I mean, I don't think it would have to do with anything else, because of the Pika in it. Because I don't see how Pika = Dee Dee...if that makes any sense. xD Oh well. Either way, I can't wait to hear about the meaning behind it.

Oh, LMAO, I LOVE THAT PART OF DP076! Dawn was hilarious in this episode.

Regarding the screenshot Avegaille posted, Dawn said, "My image of the princess [just flew out the window]! T_T" Because Dawn really idolizes May, and she was shocked how super ****** off May got over the food being stolen...lmao. Before that, though, when May was on fire, Dawn was like, "May has turned into a fire type!" which made me laugh so much. XDDDD

And Dawn referring to May as "princess" is just too cute. You can tell she really looks up to her. Earlier in the episode, when May gives Dawn the Piplup neklace, Dawn says, "You're May aren't you? You're like the Hoenn princess!" which May responds, blushing, "You can just call me May. That other name is a little embarrasing."

I felt really bad for Dawn, though. I mean, the things that must've been flowing through her mind while May was there. May has three ribbons and handles her pokemon really well, and when she brought out her ribbon half to connect with Ash's other half, Dawn seemed to look/feel really left out. I mean, I know May was trying to show Dawn that it reminded her of her travels and helped her through rough spots in Johto, but...yeah. It must've made her feel a little down, especially because Ash had the other half (no shipping intended :p). I thought it was great that she pulled out the ribbon her mother gave her, and told everyone that it felt like a little memory she carried around with her, and that its her inspiration.

After seeing the preview, I can't wait for this next episode. Dawn and Ambipom look great together, and it's about time we see Dawn get past the Appeals Round!! Even if Dawn doesn't end up winning, it's still a start, and it looks like she's having a good time, so that's all that matters (right now, anyways). Let's hope for an almost win or if you're really optimistic about it, a win, guys. 8D

Well, whatever they come up with, it better be something related. I don't want incidents of Mushroom/Amber Attack =/= kinoko/hinoko, like what happened during the 4Kids dubbing. I'm pretty sure that the Dee Dee tease might have something to do in Dawn's school days... involving a Pikachu... oh yeah, and maybe Kenny was her classmate... XD

Aww. Dawn's so cute when she meets a new person which in fact she already knows off screen... Wow, Dawn sure has done her research while still at home. Or maybe it's because her mother watches so many Pokemon Contests, hence she's also hooked to them? XD

And yes, poor Dawn... hopefully we'll see some May helping Dawn in the next episodes... And it was a good thing Dawn brought up that ribbon of hers. I'm glad she somehow did, reminding us of how much that ribbon is so special to her and that she should keep going... :D

And yes, the one hour special... I can't wait for it...Even if Dawn is still wearing the same outfit... but hey, hopefully, she'll get to wear that dress we saw i nteh credits sooner or later... :D

I have a theory that Zoey could give it to her... since Zoey has so many outfits... where the hell does she get them? *runs*

And Dawn looks so cute in this. Her first reaction when she saw Conway, her tag team partner... XD That episode is truly awesome. Both of them could have won the event if it wasn't for Ash and Paul (nah, just kidding about that)... XD

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5182/omgwtfbbqtn4.jpg

Medea
27th April 2008, 2:17 PM
Well okay-dokey then. If I may throw my shipping two-cents in because of what I saw yesterday in America (and since it showed in America I don't find the spoilers that necessary). I didn't really want to say anything about one of my (non) favorite Dawn ships but it had to be said as it was kind of shown yesterday. When she was watching the television and she saw her other rival Kenny already winning two ribbons and I can see her getting deeply upset. But I don't know why my shipping sense was tingling for no reason. I know it was because it got her to start thinking about the one ribbon that she won and the one appeals round lost. But anyways, the episode. Dawn and Buizel have had kind of a rocky relationship from the very beginning, but I can see Dawn and Aipom together now...*is too lazy to bother with spoilers so acting like a...*

And now for something completely different. I made this about a month ago and it was one of the first I did.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/South%20Park%20Creations/dawntosouthpark.png
Made by me thanks to http://www.sp-studio.de/

Mr. Bikini fan
27th April 2008, 3:30 PM
lol i like it dawn designed in south park refernce it looks amazing but her hat is missing a pink pokeball design though.

Chelc
27th April 2008, 4:57 PM
ROFL, she was so creeped out by Conway at first - but tbh, I don't blame her. I can totally see why. XD;

Yeah, we don't need to use spoiler tags anymore concerning the trade. I like Aipom (well, Ambipom now) with Dawn more than I liked Buizel with Dawn. The only thing I liked was that it was totally different and unexpected for Dawn to have a pokemon like Buizel, but yeah. As for Kenny being shown, I wouldn't be surprised that it made her feel that way. and lol, I've decided on Penguinshipping for my Dawn shipping, so I'm hoping he shows up again soon. :x

Aww, South Park!Dawn is adorable. You reminded me I still have to add your collage to the first page. xD; /superforgetful

Sweet May
28th April 2008, 3:43 AM
Okay active mode: ON

I always liked her. Since previews spoiled her for a lot of people already, I thought she would be just another Kasumi/Haruka but turns out she's different than them. More of another Satoshi as the show went on. (plus the movie and their posters or so just screamed it) Now I just say she's still the girly girl with the "daijoubu" phrase who's interesting to me. XD

Made a banner for the club!
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/graphics/dawnhikariclub.png
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg173/earthstuperstar/graphics/dawnhikariclub.png
Do credit if using and you may add to first post if wanted Chelc. ^^

Also lovely pics/fanart! *saves a few*

Medea
28th April 2008, 3:01 PM
ROFL, she was so creeped out by Conway at first - but tbh, I don't blame her. I can totally see why. XD;
Sorry, I'm always on edge with spoiler tags...ever since I got infracted for not using one. But that's a different story.

But I love Dawn's expression with Conway, it makes for some very interesting first impression. Now another thing that I do is make amv's and I have done several with Dawn. Okay, quite a bit. I've already done her main tribute, using the song Glamorous by Fergie and doing another one featuring just her using the song Freakum Dress by Beyonce. Also hitting on some of her ships (Ikari, Penguin, HeatTag, HeiSei, and Appeal). Now I'd be happy to show those videos, but...I'd feel like a complete hypocrite to show those off when the whole youtube video thing is kind of banned from being posted on the forums. PM me if you would like to see them.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random%203/038-1.jpg
You know what's so funny with this. In my stories (the one that won't be posted on this forum ever), I have a character who would dress like a cheerleader (almost exactly like Dawn's outfit) when Ash would be in a gym battle. Thanks to Dawn, I'm reliving the fantasy again.

One perverted comment and I will hurt you.

Chelc
29th April 2008, 1:46 AM
Oh god, I've been procrastinating on posting here all day. *shot*

YAY CYN <3 HI!! lol, that's good to hear. xD THE BANNER IS FREAKING ADORABLE. I already added it to the first page. Thanks again!!

(I've been checking out your AMVs on one of your recent entries, Medea, and they're really well done!) Dawn putting on a cheerleading uniform was totally unexpected, at least, for me. It's cute, and I love how she puts it on to cheer Ash on sometimes.

Also, Medea, since you were the first person to post here today, you get to choose the new topic of the week. =] If you don't want to, it's fine, but just thought I'd let ya know.

http://i26.*******.com/34t76gk.jpg

Mandi.
29th April 2008, 4:32 AM
Hah, I know it's probably shocking seeing me post here. But like ..I recently got to like Hikari ..quite a lot, AGAIN. >>;

Like, it seems I went from liking her, to disliking her, to liking her, to hating her, and now to loving her again. Let's hope it stays like that this time though. xD

Why I like Hikari?

Well, she's adorable. I love her sense of style ..her outfit is just amazing, and I'd love to have one for my own. xD She is a very pretty and confident girl who knows what she's doing, and even when she looses, she gets over it quick and never gives up.

I also love how me and her have a similar personality, with the whole conceited, obsessing over hair/looks and stuff. :] It's just funny how she acts.

Chelc
29th April 2008, 4:52 AM
Hah, I know it's probably shocking seeing me post here. But like ..I recently got to like Hikari ..quite a lot, AGAIN. >>;

Like, it seems I went from liking her, to disliking her, to liking her, to hating her, and now to loving her again. Let's hope it stays like that this time though. xD

Why I like Hikari?

Well, she's adorable. I love her sense of style ..her outfit is just amazing, and I'd love to have one for my own. xD She is a very pretty and confident girl who knows what she's doing, and even when she looses, she gets over it quick and never gives up.

I also love how me and her have a similar personality, with the whole conceited, obsessing over hair/looks and stuff. :] It's just funny how she acts.

YAY. 8D Hi, Mandi! Don't worry, I had a weird grudge on her for a little bit because I missed the old coordinator trio so much, so I know how you feel. I still need to join the new Haruka Fan Club/get back into liking her, too. D: I hope your love for her stays, too. xD

Yeah, she's totally adorable, and you gotta love how optimistic she is. And I think a lot of girls watching can relate to her in some way, just like you said. Anyways, though, welcome to the club! =]

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb170/monuex/Hikari_Mirror.jpg

Mel-Girl
29th April 2008, 9:59 AM
Can I join? Hikari's like, one of my favourite characters.

It's cuz she really is a lot like me. We're both optimistic, full of energy, having ups and downs but still managing to look forwards to the future without any need to worry. And we have our girly moments and we both love to get some action in. I've noticed that Hikari really gets a lot more involved in events in the anime, which I really like.

And anyway, we all have tried something that it seems like we have some potential before but then we question ourselves when we aren't winning all the time. But not many gets it right and wins on the very first go, so I admire Hikari for still pursuing her goal even when her chances of ever succeeding look bleak.

After all, for all we know, Hikari could surpass her mother and even Mikuri who she admires so much. So I'm pretty much behind Hikari all the way, I guess. Do I get joinage?

I just realised that Hikari's my favourite character to ship. I like far too many couples with her in them... (goes off to spaz)

Oh yeah, and most clubs I join, I have this tendency to refer to them as a family. So... Is this gonna be the super special Hikari Family?

@ Sweet May - That banner is extremely gorgeous. I love it!

And all those fanarts and pictures are awesome.

Medea
29th April 2008, 1:46 PM
Oh god, I've been procrastinating on posting here all day. *shot*

YAY CYN <3 HI!! lol, that's good to hear. xD THE BANNER IS FREAKING ADORABLE. I already added it to the first page. Thanks again!!

(I've been checking out your AMVs on one of your recent entries, Medea, and they're really well done!) Dawn putting on a cheerleading uniform was totally unexpected, at least, for me. It's cute, and I love how she puts it on to cheer Ash on sometimes.

Also, Medea, since you were the first person to post here today, you get to choose the new topic of the week. =] If you don't want to, it's fine, but just thought I'd let ya know.

Thank you Chelc. I've been working on those for quite a while and I'm still wondering what other Dawn shippings I could do (since I'm doing tributes at the moment and I've already done Dawn's main one). And agreed. Love the banner Sweet May. Love it. Very well done. And oh. You want me to pick a new topic? Um, let me think about it for a second. Okay, but I'm going to monitor each post because this might get a little messy.

What is your favorite Dawn outfit? (i.e. Dresses, outfits, etc. NOT SWIMWEAR!

Phoenix Fire
29th April 2008, 1:51 PM
May I join?

The main reason I like Hikari is that, she has such as awesome personality. She stands up for herself [which is win], is quite optimistic which is amazing as well. Plus, she can be girly and tomboyish as well which makes an even better of a girl. She's always full of energy, too. She is most certainly a perfect character to be the female lead. The way she never gives up and awesome as well. But the best thing is, the smile. All the time. It doesn't matter if she continueing down the rod to the next city, she's always flashing the victory smile. I swear, that is one of the best things about her.And of course she's very pretty as well.
I would have said more, but on the bad side of things, I am not [I]thaat much informed of the current anime going-ons. Well, I know about May and Wallace and stuff but not that much more. But I'll try my best to get up-to-date ^^. So am I in?

Mandi.
29th April 2008, 8:53 PM
YAY. 8D Hi, Mandi! Don't worry, I had a weird grudge on her for a little bit because I missed the old coordinator trio so much, so I know how you feel. I still need to join the new Haruka Fan Club/get back into liking her, too. D: I hope your love for her stays, too. xD

Oh don't worry. It seems this time my love for her might definitely stay forever. Because ..I have that weird obsession that I know that will stay for a while, but then eventually fade ..but not enough to make me dislike the character again. *shot* Yeah, you get it. xD But yeah. WHEE.

What is your favorite Dawn outfit?

THE MAID! <33 Omg, that's the kind of maid that you would want, haha.

But I still really love her actual outfit. It's just great, the skirt. The hat. It just fits, and it's really original.

I have to watch all the DP episodes again ..I missed so many. D:

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm279/kittyonkrack/Hikari/hikari-36.jpg

Chelc
29th April 2008, 9:30 PM
Can I join? Hikari's like, one of my favourite characters.

It's cuz she really is a lot like me. We're both optimistic, full of energy, having ups and downs but still managing to look forwards to the future without any need to worry. And we have our girly moments and we both love to get some action in. I've noticed that Hikari really gets a lot more involved in events in the anime, which I really like.

And anyway, we all have tried something that it seems like we have some potential before but then we question ourselves when we aren't winning all the time. But not many gets it right and wins on the very first go, so I admire Hikari for still pursuing her goal even when her chances of ever succeeding look bleak.

After all, for all we know, Hikari could surpass her mother and even Mikuri who she admires so much. So I'm pretty much behind Hikari all the way, I guess. Do I get joinage?

I just realised that Hikari's my favourite character to ship. I like far too many couples with her in them... (goes off to spaz)

Oh yeah, and most clubs I join, I have this tendency to refer to them as a family. So... Is this gonna be the super special Hikari Family?

@ Sweet May - That banner is extremely gorgeous. I love it!

And all those fanarts and pictures are awesome.

Of course you get to join! Like I said before, I think every girl can relate to her in some sort of way, whether it be for her girliness or for her optimistic and determined side. I love all of the spotlight she gets, too! I hate how people complain about that. I mean, come on now - why wouldn't you want the main girl (especially if you are a girl) to get an equal amount of spotlight with Ash? Seriously. I think it's great how much the writers are catering to girls this season, haha. :x And I'll say it again - once Dawn wins her next ribbon, we're def. going to have some sort of party here, lol. Welcome to the club!!

Oh yeah, you can ship her with just about anyone. She can turn one shipping from boring to super interesting. XD

OMG YES. 8D The Hikari Family...oh wow - but yes it is. xD! WELCOME TO THE HIKARI FAMILY.

May I join?

The main reason I like Hikari is that, she has such as awesome personality. She stands up for herself [which is win], is quite optimistic which is amazing as well. Plus, she can be girly and tomboyish as well[I think] which makes an even better of a girl. She's always full of energy, too. She is most certainly a perfect character to be the female lead. The way she never gives up and awesome as well. But the best thing is, the smile. All the time. It doesn't matter if she continueing down the rod to the next city, she's always flashing the victory smile. I swear, that is one of the best things about her.And of course she's very pretty as well.
I would have said more, but on the bad side of things, I am not thaat much informed of the current anime going-ons. Well, I know about May and Wallace and stuff but not that much more. But I'll try my best to get up-to-date ^^. So am I in?

Well, she isn't really tomboyish, but I'm pretty sure you mean how much she loves pokemon and battling, right? But yeah, you're right - she's an amazing female lead and it's about time she got some more love here on SPPf. (Tbh, I didn't think anymore people would join, but yeah, I was wrong about that XD) She continues to stay optimistic even after her losses, which is one of my favorite parts about her. She doesn't sit around and mope - she goes right back to training. WATCH D&P. >O It's awesome kthnxbai - no, really, you'll love D&P once you catch up. There's a lot of great episodes that every anime fan should watch. Welcome to the club!

Now for Medea's topic!

Oh wow, that's a hard one. I love all of the outfits she wears. Though I agree, the maid outfit is ADORABLE. =] It looks great on her, too. As for other outfits, I freaking love the blue dress she's wearing in the Kaze no Message ED. She needs to wear that in a Contest sometime. I also still love her pink dress even if people are starting to get bored of it. :p

Mel-Girl
29th April 2008, 9:52 PM
Alright! And I'm definitely going to be about for the party! Whoop whoop! *dances spastically for Hikari* You go and win for us, Hikari! Yay Hikari Family.... ~ <3

Oh... I dunno. I love practically all of them... I like her main outfit, her cheerleading dress is all cute, she really suits her contest dress, I love the outfits she wears in Kaze no Message (I'm really addicted to that song at the moment!) and the maid outfit if all cute on her. It's weird, but there's no particular stand-out outfit for me because I love them all equally. Awww... It's hard!

eeveerose
29th April 2008, 10:57 PM
Can I join?
Hikari is one of my favorite characters! I love her choices of cute pokemon, and the fact that she does contests! She definitley has a lot of attitude xD.
So am I in?
Oh and also i like to make banners and stuff... so if im in I might make some club banners ^_^
~eeveerose

aipom1234
29th April 2008, 11:08 PM
Whooooooo... Can I please join?? Dawn/Hikari rocks, even though she has her losses, she still tries hard and kicks a** in the battles. And she is sooo winning the Wallace Cup!!

What is your favorite Dawn outfit??

Ohh, definately the one that she wore in the updated "Together" opening. Probably because she looks good in that shade of orange, and he Buneary wore an almost identical little shirt in the Chingling episode.

Also, here is a somewhat crappy clipping thing for the club. http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/Pokes/?action=view&current=fdggfg.png Icons & Dawn w/ Pokemon from Pokesho, ribbon from serebii.net, and Ow's from Ayra.

Sweet May
30th April 2008, 2:27 AM
Hi new members! *waves*
What is your favorite Dawn outfit? (i.e. Dresses, outfits, etc. NOT SWIMWEAR!)
I still like that green dress she thought of at beginning of DP. I feel like chances of her wearing that for real are none but I'll still give some hope. XD; I like the dress she wears at the 2nd EN for DP tho. The maid outfit is just cute on her too.

Hikari family sounds very cute I'd say. ^^

Chelc
30th April 2008, 3:01 AM
I would like to join! I've been making custom D/P overworld sprites of Dawn in different outfits, would you like to see them?

~Ayra~;267;

That's cool and all, but can you please explain why you like her? Otherwise, you can't join. ^^;;

eeveerose: Of course! Welcome to the club!! :D FEEL FREE TO MAKE AS MANY BANNERS AS YOU'D LIKE. *shot*

aipom1234: HOW COULD I FORGET THAT OUTFIT?! Oh god, I love all of her outfits - like Mel-Girl said, it's so hard to choose. That's a cute image btw!! I'll add it to the first page with Medea's collage.

Medea
30th April 2008, 11:17 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/medea10/Random%204/038.jpg

Yeah, you've got to hand it to Dawn. There's always some big discussion over her ships like crazy. But to me, the best part was when she was blushing in front of Conway. I'm a sucker for blushing scenes and that was super cute with Dawn.

I like the blue dress seen in Kaze no Message. I like that primarily because it reminds me of the dress that (I think it's the Lady) from the games. Plus, it's a big step away from her usual pink dress. I like a little change/variety every once and a while when it comes to Dawn's dresses. But I also have to comment on the end of the Darkrai movie, we see in the credits of all the outfits Dawn wore...Some of those were pretty good.

eeveerose
30th April 2008, 3:37 PM
YAY Im going to make lots of banners for this club as soon as I get back from school!!!
Any suggestions for pictures to use colors ect? I have a few ideas but not that many xD

Cool sprites Ayra!

Ryuusei
30th April 2008, 4:03 PM
Hello~ I've recently got interested in Hikari due to her recent contest episodes that make me wanna cheer her on so much.

I believe Hikari can do a lot better and she's improving after each mistake she makes. She learns from her mistakes a lot.

Gambatte~

Phoenix Fire
30th April 2008, 6:24 PM
Oh dear, this is a tough one. Well, I like them all I guess. The dresses were all totally awesome, especially the one in Kaze no Message. The cheerleader thing was extremely cute. I fail choose one out of them. Well, actually I think she looks amazing in just her normal outfit that she wears. I suppose it's good enough for me that the characters do actually wear somthing else form their normal outfits in contests.

Mel-Girl
30th April 2008, 10:16 PM
Wow Ayra - Those sprites are awesome! I especially likes the Wallace Cup dress one and the cheerleader one. Maybe you could do one of her in the maid costume or that Piplup dress?

I'm planning to draw some pictures of Hikari. I'm planning to have it be a fanart full of these pictures of Hikari in different outfits and even some I made up! Woohoo I've started delving into the fnaart scheme. I'm not that great in my opinion, but I'm good when I spend a lot of time on my pictures and stuff...

Yeah, sorry if it's a tad early, but it's just in preparation for next week's Hikari topic and I doubt I'll be around in time to post my topic idea on the new week... So here's my idea...
If you were to write a Hikari centric-fanfiction, (shipping or not) what would it be about?

Oh yes and I have some Hikari pictures saved on my computer that haven't been posted here, so when I get around to it, I'll post them here!

aipom1234
30th April 2008, 10:38 PM
Ok guys, here is an updated version of that collage featuring Ayra's 3 new Ow's Whooooooo!!
http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=bnnnnnnnn.png

aegis
30th April 2008, 10:54 PM
Can i join?

Chelc
1st May 2008, 10:18 PM
Oh wow, this place is so active! ;_; <---tears of joy btw

Oh yeah, that moment was totally cute. Gosh, I wish he'd come back some time...

Ayra: You still haven't given any reasons as to why you like Dawn. I know you make OWs of her, but I can't add you to the member list if you don't explain why you like her, okay? But your OWs are FREAKING ADORABLE. Once you explain why you like Dawn, I'll definitely add them to the first page! (That is, if you wouldn't mind)

Mel: I'll keep it in mind, I'm not sure if I can allow it yet, but if no one else posts a topic, then that will be the next new topic for sure. xD I can't wait to see your fanart!

Ryuusei: Of course you can join! Welcome to the club!! Have fun here!

Eevee: :D YAY! You should use this picture somehow. If not, it's fine, but I adore this picture, and thought that it would make a great banner.

http://hikaru.nu/okay/hikari-17.jpg

Aipom: I love your OWs as well. You guys are so talented. XD I'll update the link on the first page.

Chelc
1st May 2008, 10:28 PM
Well Chelc, those OWs of aipom1234's, I made them. Plus, I think Dawn is really cute. I like how she just keeps trucking no matter what. I love the "No need to worry!". It's also great that she can turn almost any situation into something funny. Finally, she's a Coordinator! I love Contests, and I like what she does in hers, even if they do have a lot of mistakes. That's why I like her.

~Ayra~;267;

Oh, I thought they looked the same. xD; No wonder. And thanks for giving an explanation - I'll add you to the members list ASAP.

http://i32.*******.com/1zb9afc.jpg

aipom1234
1st May 2008, 10:46 PM
Lol nother update for more Ow's. Once again all credit to Ayra for Ow's! http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png

eeveerose
2nd May 2008, 12:00 AM
Okies ^_^ I will use that image in a banner somehow chelc!

Its done look below

aipom1234
2nd May 2008, 12:14 AM
Ohhh luv this pic of her But be Warned for Pokemon Spoilers Though
http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=vbvbb.jpg

eeveerose
2nd May 2008, 12:53 AM
Here it is
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/eeveerose/hikari.png
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/eeveerose/hikari.png

aipom1234
2nd May 2008, 1:22 AM
Ohh yay more pics!!
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp070/056.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp070/209.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp070/302.jpg
http://www.pokesho.com/img_kisekae/hikari/index.html
^^That's kinda cool & maybe Ayra, you could do some ows of dawn in those clothes

eeveerose
2nd May 2008, 4:14 AM
Cool pictures, I like the second one!

aquajet16
2nd May 2008, 6:41 AM
Okay can I re-join?

I joined the old club once and I'll join this club too, XD.

Well I like Dawn because she shows passion in her work. She always give everything she's got in her contests. Even if people say that she is lousy in her contests, I do believe that she will be very good in the future. I also like her Pokemon line-up like Pochama and I adore her very cool outfit.

Mr. Bikini fan
2nd May 2008, 1:52 PM
Woo i missed out the club for 2 days, i must've been busy lol I seen D/P and She had a Buizel but it was not a very obiedient to dawn's moves as she wants to command her Buizel, and even it still needs training as it lost to Bronzor for a little battle against Lucien in E4.

But it's just to say Piplup can't manage Buizels behavior as Dawn tried to stop fighting them.

I only have 3 choices but i have to say her PJs since she wanted to win her 2nd contest for her 1st ribbon, i just can't stand how i like her Pajamas ^^ but i just watched episodes on CN too so i dont know anything else on the original country in Japan. :(

eeveerose
2nd May 2008, 4:00 PM
Here contest one with the curls in her hair. (forgot which contest she wore it in.. sorry)

Mr. Bikini fan
2nd May 2008, 7:23 PM
http://www.pokenightmare.com/epguide/shinou/469/400.jpg
Just adorable

I always like seeing Dawn being with piplup, Piplup is my favourite pokemon with Dawn at her side ^^.

Ayra
2nd May 2008, 9:17 PM
Here's Dawn in that dress she wore in her Chimchar daydream in Following a Maiden Voyage.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6057/dawnindress2do5.png

~Ayra~;267;

Edit: Here are all the OWs I've done. Everytime I make a new one, I'll post it and update it to this post as well. Remember, any of you can use them, but, you have to give me credit.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9153/dawnindress8lk3.png
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/461/dawnindress2qa6.png
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1153/dawnindress3se8.png
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5080/dawnindress4zi7.png
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5641/dawnindress5iu9.png
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4686/dawnindress6kp5.png
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1271/dawnindress7wh4.png
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3142/dawnindress9sb4.png
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/3227/dawnindress10gj4.png
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8991/dawnindress11qj8.png
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5938/dawnindress12sx9.png
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/589/dawnindress13ig3.png
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3062/dawnindress15wq7.png
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6057/dawnindress2do5.png
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6128/dawnindress17lj3.png
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/815/dawnindress18mm4.png
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9017/dawnindress19jt3.png
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3642/dawnindress20iy0.png
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3071/dawnindress21ue3.png
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2272/dawnindress22tm1.png
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6327/dawnindress23ks9.png
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/676/dawnindres24gz1.png
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5921/dawnindress25dk6.png
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4513/dawnindress26ms0.png
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7167/dawnindress27ke3.png
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress28.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress29.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress30.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress31.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress32.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress33.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress34.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress35.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress36.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress37.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress38.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress39.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress40.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress41.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress42.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress43.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress44.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress45.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress46.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress47.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress48.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress49.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress50.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress51.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress52.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress53.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress54.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress55.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress56.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress57.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress58.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress59.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress60.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress61.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress62.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress63.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress64.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress65.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress66.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress67.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress68.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress69.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress70.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress71.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress72.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress73.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress74.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress75.jpg
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawninDress76.jpg

Yes, I know, I've made a LOT of them. It's just so addictive! PM me any pictures of her in a dress and I can make an OW of it. The picture has to be full view though.

Here's that image I made.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk287/peacekeeperayra_2008/Pokemon%20Dawn/DawnTribute.jpg

Keep these if you want, I don't care.

~Ayra~;267;

Chelc
3rd May 2008, 2:20 AM
Promised I'd find some more fanarts of Dawn in different dresses, so here we go. =]

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/par_darkness/Pokemon/050.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/par_darkness/Pokemon/123.png

Both found on PhotoBucket (http://photobucket.com/)

Also, Ayra, I've said it before, but your overworlds are so freaking adorable. I still have to add them to the first page. XD;

And yes, Dawn and Piplup are an awesome team. :x Regardless of those who are hatin' on Piplup.

Eevee, I love the banner!! I'll add it to the first page.

Oh, and aquajet, welcome to the club - you're in! :D

As for the spoiler...AKLJSDKL DAWN AND AMBIPOM. I love them together. Actually, I love all of her Dawn + her pokemon. <<; But I can't wait for the next episode. It'll be amazing for sure.

Guys, fyi some of you are on the verge of SPAM. I'll let it go for now, but if it becomes a problem later on, I won't hesitate to infract you. :/ Thanks.

eeveerose
3rd May 2008, 4:13 AM
Yay! Any other piccys for a banner? I have a crapload in my shop to do, but i wanna do some here too for everyone!
I love the dress in the first fan art, I want to wear it! It definitley makes dawn look awesome!
oh and I found a cool dawn gif too
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj78/dapokemon/Pokemon20.gif
Im working on a dawn dress design
Maybe we should have a club contest.. design dawn dresses!

aquajet16
3rd May 2008, 5:37 AM
Well thanks for letting me join. Well this club is a lot better because girls manage it unlike the older ones where a some perverts lurk (not mentioning names, XD)

Here are my top 5:

5th - Normal Outfit

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/cjrojo2006/hikarinormal.jpg

Though this outfit of hers had several criticism due to its very revealing design. But I like this because it is very stylish and her hat , poketch and barrette compliment with it beautifully.

4th - Pajamas

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/cjrojo2006/hikaripajamas.jpg

Well the Pajamas make her look sporty and less girly. She actually looks cool in it.

3rd - Contest Dress

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/cjrojo2006/hikaricontest.jpg

Well this also had many criticisms because it makes her very girly because it is all in pink and lots of other accessories in it. But I like its grandeur and it actually makes her standout in contests.

2nd - I don't know the name of this dress but this is the one she wore in Kaze no Message

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/cjrojo2006/hikaririchdress.jpg

This is her most elegant dress and I put it in second place. The color is also the same as Piplup's. I really like this dress because it makes her well-off.

1st- French Maid Outfit

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/cjrojo2006/hikarimaid.jpg

I really like this outfit because Dawn looks so cute in it. It really made me go,"kawaii" and it made mo gaga over her too. Well sorry to act perverted but, she looks sexy in it too, hehehe.

eeveerose
3rd May 2008, 5:52 AM
Okies, so I designed my own dawn outfit for a contest.. heres a picture i made :D
*proud of it*
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/eeveerose/dawn1.png
It took about 2 hours or so...

Chelc
4th May 2008, 4:23 PM
Eevee: I suggest looking through this gallery (http://hikaru.nu/okay/screencaps.php) - it has a lot of great Dawn images that you can use in your banners. Also, I love the outfit you came up with for Dawn - it's really cute!! Btw, that would be a GREAT Contest for June - I'll keep that in mind!

and lol, aquajet. XD Dawn did look sexy in the maid outfit - there's no denying that. *SHOT*

Can't wait to see your new overworlds, Ayra! I hope those fanarts helped you.

eeveerose
4th May 2008, 5:21 PM
Okies ^_^

Maybe I can make battle sprites for dawn :D (the one on the tc also)

aipom1234
4th May 2008, 6:27 PM
New topic--
What Pokemon of Dawn's is your favorite and why?
Definatly a tie between Ambipom & Buneary, mostly because they are sooo freakin adorable, and they are not constantly being shoved down our throats like a certain penguin. However I do wish that they will have some more screentime.

aquajet16
4th May 2008, 10:43 PM
We really need more members IMO. I wonder why we are only few?

Anyways, let's get to the topic shall we?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii179/brm1800/Episode62.jpg

Personally, I will make Piplup as my favorite. Why Piplup?, it is because it is cute and I love it's proud personality. It kinda reminds me of me, lol. I like Piplup because it is one mean fighting machine with its powerful Peck attack and Whirlpool too.I also like Piplup's sense of leadership just like when it led a group of water Pokemon in "Like it or Lup it".

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj43/Pokemon23567/Pokemon/Dawn/DawnandPachirisu2.jpg

Pachirisu comes in second because I like its very hyperactive personality, and again as it reminds me of myself. Even people hate this because it is just "Pikachu rip-off", I kinda like Pachirisu. I find it funny when Pachirisu acts as Dawn's hair stylist(You know what I mean right?, lol)

Both images are taken from photobucket (http://photobucket.com/)

aipom1234
5th May 2008, 1:38 AM
Guys someone who can do userbars should like make one so we could link the club in our sigs for more members.

& Ayra, here's a pic 4 an OW http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/Ham-Ham-Guille/Pokemon%20Sprites/?action=view&current=Hikari_Dress.gif do you think you could also do one in a Pikachu costume for the whole "Pikari" thing?

Chelc
5th May 2008, 4:08 AM
Oh god I completely forgot about our new topic of the week. >_>; Thanks for bringing one up, Aipom! I'll add it to the first page.

Aqua: I know what you mean. There aren't a whole lot of Dawn fans out there...or at least it seems like it. Hopefully we get some more members soon. ;_; I love those fanarts btw!!

As for userbars...don't ask me...lmao. It'd be great if someone could make one for us, though.

I LOVE ALL OF THEM, HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE? :( No, but seriously. It's probably Piplup. Dawn and Piplup are like BFF, so yeah. I don't see how it's annoying like other people say, but whatevs. Like Aqua said, it's cute and totally proud. It gets angered easily, too. I love it. XD Then Pachirisu, then Ambipom, and then Buneary. :x

http://i25.*******.com/281yq1l.jpg

Found this image on the PM Imageboard. I wonder if it means something. Maybe we'll be having our party sooner than we thought. *SHOT*

Medea
5th May 2008, 12:38 PM

Oh man, I actually have two favorites. First I will say Piplup because...come on, like pokemon, like trainer. And there's living proof of that on the second episode of D/P when they're trying to capture some pokemon. And then we see it throughout the rest of the season of Piplup and Dawn mimicking each other. I like that. It's like Dr. Evil and Mini Me once you think about it. *shot*

Next, I would say Pachirisu mostly for the fact that it's just so darn cute. And the chemistry that Pachirisu and Dawn share is pretty priceless. Especially all the times it shocks everybody (on accident).

Mr. Bikini fan
5th May 2008, 5:06 PM
Piplup is my easy answer and because, the pokemon makes me laugh as he messes dawns hair on the other part when Ash and Brock had to judge Piplups and Dawn's appeal to see if they will be able to win the 2nd contest. But i just only like her piplup (Hope it evolves sometime)

eeveerose
5th May 2008, 7:48 PM
Okies
umm for anyone who likes to design outfits and such, heres what I made
(even the edited dawn sprite)
It took a while to draw all the dresses and stuff lol

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/eeveerose/dawncostume.png

Feel free to use it, just give credit if any of the outfits are used.

heres the one i made lol
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa46/eeveerose/mydawnoutfit.png

aipom1234
5th May 2008, 9:22 PM
Update!! http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=ljhm.png

Ayra, new pics http://www.pokenightmare.com/movies/movie10/screenshots/1742.jpg http://www.pokenightmare.com/movies/movie10/screenshots/1741.jpg

Chelc
6th May 2008, 2:41 AM
Ayra: You know this already, but I still love your OWs! :D I got your PM, but unfortunately, I don't have anymore art of Dawn in any other types of dresses...sorry about that. ^^;;

Aipom: Oh geeze, I'll have to update the first page again. XD Thanks again!!

Eevee: Awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'd try it if I were good at that sort of thing.

Reminds me, have you guys ever tried playing around with PD+'s Dressup Game (http://pdxplus.main.jp/200801/kise/k.html)? Dawn (Hikari) is all the way at the bottom of the scrollbox.

EDIT: Nvm! Here's the trading cards from the 10th movie, including Dawn in different dresses. (Even though not all of them are dresses, I'm sharing them anyways for people who might want to save them)

Regular Outfit (http://i31.*******.com/254x5bk.jpg)
Green Outfit (http://i25.*******.com/do5gut.jpg)
Scuba outfit (http://i25.*******.com/v4rrqr.jpg)
Chinese Dress (http://i30.*******.com/ngsksx.jpg)
Another Maid Outfit (http://i32.*******.com/2cr3nyx.jpg)
Arabian Dress (http://i28.*******.com/2n8wi1g.jpg)

eeveerose
6th May 2008, 3:09 AM
PD+s dress up game is adorable! Mines like a dress up game , sorta lol

jeremyruano
6th May 2008, 4:47 AM
Dang it sorry i've been so busy lately I found little or no time to log on so ill just answer the new topic real quick.

To easy,it has to be Piplup it's just an overall great pokemon it even makes me laugh all the time,especially its attitude and carazy acts,and since it just evolves into Empoleon which is one of my fav. Water-types.

aquajet16
7th May 2008, 11:57 AM
@Chelc - Yup, that really was fun, I made Dawn dress like Misty, Ash and May.

@Arya - Wow, those are cool Arya *saves files*

Well, hope we have more members soon,
I'll try to find fan arts for this club...

Mr. Bikini fan
7th May 2008, 4:57 PM
oh no, We got a banned member :( Ayra was a good picture poster with those pictures damn

aquajest16: i hope you get luck for fan arts remember for credits ^^

Chelc
7th May 2008, 11:21 PM
Wow, more people like Piplup than I thought. That's awesome. Piplup is getting a lot of hate lately. I'm glad you all like Piplup as much as I do. That makes me feel better. Yes, the Dawn and Piplup friendship is amazing. :x

Ahhh, Ayra. D: She'll be back in a week, though, which isn't too long. I love all of her new OWs.

http://i29.*******.com/esp007.jpg

Dresden
8th May 2008, 10:13 AM
I find Dawn to be extremely cute from what I've seen; however, I haven't actually played D/P or watched the anime at all. So, I'll leave you all with a very cute picture of her (and Jasmine, my favorite gym leader ever), as it'd be odd joining a club about a character I know little about.

Here ya go (http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/JoelLarabee/JasmineDawn.png)

Whimsyofaword
8th May 2008, 10:56 AM
Hi! I wish to join the club. I've always been a big fan of hikari/dawn, as she got me back into loving pokemon. <3

Mel-Girl
9th May 2008, 6:54 AM
I haven't been to this club for a while but I had to say...

I was so happy for Hikari when she got past the appeal round! She was all cute when she almost dropped her Poke Ball and it was awesome that Ambipom and her got past that appeal! And it was cool to see her Buneary win a battle too along with Pachirisu! She's in the semi-finals, baby, WHOOP WHOOP! Go Hikari!

I had to share my joy with you guys. XD

aquajet16
9th May 2008, 9:12 PM
Wow, more people like Piplup than I thought. That's awesome. Piplup is getting a lot of hate lately. I'm glad you all like Piplup as much as I do. That makes me feel better. Yes, the Dawn and Piplup friendship is amazing. :x

Yeah, I also wonder why most of the people in the "Do you like Dawn's Piplup?" thread find it annoying.

And BTW guys I have something to share to you, At first when I didn't yet know of Dawn, I was a terrible dresser. I even wear Black Shoes together with Jeans and T-Shirt, lolz. But when I heard about Dawn, she changed me. Now I am aware of me looks, my clothes, my hair etcetera. She really changed my life lol....

Chelc
9th May 2008, 10:00 PM
Dresden: Man, you really should play D/P. ;_; It's amazing. I'm not that far into the game (because tbh, I'm super retarded when it comes to video-games and it takes me a reallyreally long time to understand what I'm supposed to be doing xD), but I love it so far. But anyways, thanks for posting the fanart! It'd be fun if Dawn ever met Jasmine at a Contest or something (since she's at one somewhere in the game).

Mel: OMG, I KNOW! I was SO happy for her!! God, words can't explain how I felt. XD; I haven't seen the episodes yet (will tomorrow), but she looked so nervous before going on stage. I felt really bad about that. I'm glad Piplup bubblebeamed her and got her to stop worrying so much. She's doing great. I can't wait to see the turn out of the next episode! BTW, you were the first person to post today, so...you can create the new topic of the week if you want. :D

Whimsy: Sure, welcome to the club! We're always glad to have new members. =]

Aqua: Aww. ;P That's cool, though, that Dawn actually influenced you.

http://i29.*******.com/2cqmctl.png

Mel-Girl
10th May 2008, 2:16 AM
Who do you think has the interesting interesting interaction with Hikari?

There ya go, topic. And my answer is Satoshi because Hikari clearly admires him in battle and takes ideas from him and even shares her own ideas. They contribute to each other with their gym/contest stuff and they're obviously good friends.

Pokemonwise, Piplup for sure! They're so lovable together and clearly have a close bond. Even though I myself like Hikari's other Pokemon better (my faves are Buneary and Ambipom), you have to admit that Piplup and Hikari are an entertaining combo.

So there ya go. A topic.

@ Chelc
I'm rooting for Hikari but even if she doesn't win, she still made it really far, which is a great comeback for her! Oh and I'll get more pics from the episode when I can, because there's some real good shots of Hikari in DP 77/78. I love that scene where her hair's all messy and she's blushing and all panicky. She's amusing when she's like that. And I loved that moment where Piplup bubble beamed her face. XD

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, more members in the club! I'm even happier now! And to add to my happiness, I won my netball game! (some of you might not know what netball is, but who cares?)

Oh yes and I've been drawing some Hikari pictures that I'll hopefully get to scan sometime, as well as show some others I found on photobucket.

aquajet16
10th May 2008, 11:37 AM
Who do you think has the interesting interaction with Hikari?

I think Zoey because as an appealshipper, I totally like their friendship. I like the way Zoey teaches Dawn all she knows in contests. I would also go for kenny because I like the way Kenny teases Dawn, lolz.

I want Dawn to win the Wallace Cup. But seeing May's very powerful Pokemon line-up and that new Venusaur of hers, I hardly see dawn winning. Well, let's just be optimistic like Dawn. daijobu!

Medea
10th May 2008, 2:01 PM
Okay about this whole stuff and whatnot...

Wow this episode hit me like a ton of bricks for being a shipper. Well first off, Dawn's little fiasco with the hair, that was cute as normal. Dawn is just completely obsessed about her hair. SapphirePearl goodies and even Appeal goodies. Next, her appeals round was just great and it's no doubt she got to advance. All she needed was a little more practice and she could shine. And for the Penguinshippers, nice to see that Kenny was watching her as she performs. And even though Paul was looking at Ash, I'm pretty sure the Ikarishippers were interested and thought there was something this time around. And yes about Dawn advancing. I would like to think of the law of karma coming into play. The last two times Dawn didn't make it past the appeals round and Jessie made it, Jessie made her feel like crap both times if memory serves me right. Well now the tables have turned. There you go. Dawn is in.

And as for the Dawn vs May match. I am split. I don't know. I don't want to root for anyone in particular. Even though, I'm leaning on May winning, there could be a chance for Dawn to win this.

Chelc
10th May 2008, 3:58 PM
Who do you think has the most interesting interaction with Hikari?
May. I guess it might be because Dawn idolizes her and totally loves her, but yeah. XD; I've never been so interested in Dawn's interactions with anyone before, but I LOVE her interactions with May. I mean, May barely knew her, but she still brought her a gift. They became friends almost instantly. May is always helping her out, whether it be with her hair or with Contests. And like I said, May is Dawn's "princess" and loves her to death, so yeah. :p

I'd also go with Kenny for my (Penguin)shipping reasons. I'll save those for another time, though. :x

Yeah, I think most of us here would love for Dawn to win this Contest. I'm not understanding why people are so against it. It's really upsetting me. Dawn didn't have any trouble with battling, it was just the appeals. Now that she's past them, she has just as much chance at winning as anyone, even May and Zoey. Someone in the anime forum actually called her a, "pathetic loser girl with one ribbon." -_- If May wins this Contest, it just wouldn't make any sense. Her current goal is the JOHTO Grand Festival, NOT the Sinnoh Grand Festival, which is what Dawn is aiming for. If May won, it wouldn't mean anything for her or help her advance at all, since it's a Sinnoh Ribbon. I don't think we need to see May win this Contest to know how amazingly well trained her pokemon are and how well she's doing on her own in Johto - we can already see that in these episodes. And hell, the final battle is going to be Piplup vs. Glaceon, and Glaceon doesn't have as much training as Piplup does, so I fail to see why people are STILL calling this "unfair." Though maybe that's just me. Yes, if you can't tell, I'm rooting for Dawn. And sorry for that mini-rant. I'm honestly just sick of all this Dawn bashing. I mean, you don't see us going around and bashing other characters. It's sad to see how immature the Pokemon fanbase really is sometimes. <<; I'm gonna watch the episode(s) in an hour or so, so I'll probably post more about how I feel/what I think later.

http://i29.*******.com/1rer8o.png

crystal hikari
10th May 2008, 5:01 PM
Hello, can people still join?
I like Dawn because I think I can relate to her determination. Not only that but she's girly, but not too girly. Also, I think it's "good" that she doesn't win every contest, because to me it 's just more realistic. Since you don't always win.
What did you think of Dawn when she was first introduced, and what are your thoughts on her now?At first I thought I would never get over Honenn and just asumd Dawn a push-over. After awhile I started liking Dawn more than May. Plus, it might be the fact we relate in hair color.

Ookido
10th May 2008, 5:13 PM
Yeah, I think most of us here would love for Dawn to win this Contest. I'm not understanding why people are so against it. It's really upsetting me. Dawn didn't have any trouble with battling, it was just the appeals. Now that she's past them, she has just as much chance at winning as anyone, even May and Zoey. Someone in the anime forum actually called her a, "pathetic loser girl with one ribbon." -_- If May wins this Contest, it just wouldn't make any sense. Her current goal is the JOHTO Grand Festival, NOT the Sinnoh Grand Festival, which is what Dawn is aiming for. If May won, it wouldn't mean anything for her or help her advance at all, since it's a Sinnoh Ribbon. I don't think we need to see May win this Contest to know how amazingly well trained her pokemon are and how well she's doing on her own in Johto - we can already see that in these episodes. And hell, the final battle is going to be Piplup vs. Glaceon, and Glaceon doesn't have as much training as Piplup does, so I fail to see why people are STILL calling this "unfair." Though maybe that's just me. Yes, if you can't tell, I'm rooting for Dawn. And sorry for that mini-rant. I'm honestly just sick of all this Dawn bashing. I mean, you don't see us going around and bashing other characters. It's sad to see how immature the Pokemon fanbase really is sometimes. <<; I'm gonna watch the episode(s) in an hour or so, so I'll probably post more about how I feel/what I think later.

Just passing through the club, I check on it even though I'm not a member. Anyway there is sort of a mistake in Chelc's post:
Actually, the prize of the Mikuri Cup is a ribbon that counts towards any region's Grand Festival, which is why there are a large number of coordinators competing. So it WOULD help May if she won it. As well as Dawn naturally.

aquajet16
10th May 2008, 6:16 PM
Yup Ookido is correct Chelc...

So I really see May winning this and add one more ribbon to her arsenal. Dawn winning won't make any sense cause May has a very powerful Pokemon line-up and very high contest experience unlike Dawn. The writers will try to make this as logical and realistic as possible

Chelc
10th May 2008, 6:42 PM
Just passing through the club, I check on it even though I'm not a member. Anyway there is sort of a mistake in Chelc's post:
Actually, the prize of the Mikuri Cup is a ribbon that counts towards any region's Grand Festival, which is why there are a large number of coordinators competing. So it WOULD help May if she won it. As well as Dawn naturally.

Really? o_O I heard otherwise. Just wondering, but which episode was this clarified in? Thanks for clearing that up, though. I'm still not going to change my mind, though. :p I don't think we need to see May win another ribbon because we know how well trained her pokemon are and how great she is just by watching these episodes. I don't need to see her win another ribbon to prove that she's become a better coordinator.

Aqua: Yes, it will make sense. It's Glaceon vs. Piplup. Glaceon has barely had any training compared to Piplup who has had LOADS of training since the beginning of DP. It makes sense to me because Eevee just evolved into Glaceon, making Glaceon the weakest member of May's team right now because it hasn't been trained so much yet. There's no way it could win against Piplup this time around. If it were, say, Blaziken, or any other pokemon on May's team going up against Piplup, then May would win for sure. Dawn winning would be completely realistic.

satohikafangirl
10th May 2008, 10:17 PM
Um can I join? I'm a big fan of Dawn/Hikari

crystal hikari
10th May 2008, 11:39 PM
Hmm... my favorite outfit would have to be the Kaze no message one or the ,what I picture, "Lady Berlitz in ,blue."
Though, personally I it's just too hard to choose,but no need to worry:) No one said I had to chose one. [ do I have to "spoiler tag" the theme songs too?]

I think I like Piplup the best. Why? Well since the begining Piplup and Dawn/Hikari basiclly argue[d] like old friends. Plus, it's like a Ash and Pikachu, so I compare friendship. Not only that,but my personal idea is you have more frienship with those you knew most and well piplup is one of my favorite pokemon.

Who do you think has the interesting interesting interaction with Hikari?
Er, that's hard to say Kenny abd her are old friends, Ash and her support each other plus traded pokemon, Zoey is like a rival/mentor. I guess Paul, because though they hardly adknowledge each other [mostly Paul] it was very funny during the Oureberg eppisode. heh heh

eeveerose
11th May 2008, 12:53 AM
I found a really awesome dawn GIF.. it kinda looks like shes saying " FIRST BANK"
http://photobucket.com/image/dawn%20pokemon/bluefire9999998/4hxatf8-1.gif?o=7 from photobucket

Medea
11th May 2008, 10:29 AM

I will say Zoey for one. From day one, she's been nothing but nice to Dawn. Which is different from rivals from the past. I of course talk about the rivalry between May, Drew, and/or Harley. Zoey's been giving very helpful hints to Dawn and actually helps her with appeals and battles even though she's her rival. And watches over her like an older sister.

And yes, as Chelc said, May as well. Their connection has been pretty interesting to say the least. And considering I just posted a chapter of Romance 101 that takes a whack at their little...Well it's not what you all are thinking. More of "The Boy is Mine" thing going on between the two. Sort of. Oh never mind.

aquajet16
11th May 2008, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone

@Chelc
No I think. Even May's Glaceon was still an Eevee it owned Brocks Marshtomp in that contests where May and Brock battled. See, Eevee defeated a senior trainer and gym leader. Now here's Dawn, who is still a newbie. No matter how I look I see dawn losing. Man i can't look....T_T

Chelc
11th May 2008, 3:09 PM
Um can I join? I'm a big fan of Dawn/Hikari

Explain why you like her, and then you're in. ^^

@ Aqua: Ah, I know, I can totally see where you're coming from. But if Dawn has made it all the way to the end of the Contest, I can't help but have high hopes for her. May may be more experienced, but I have a feeling these episodes are about Dawn gaining her confidence back, which you can see as you watch the episodes.

As for Eevee, May trained it for a while before that Contest, and it learned Shadow Ball, (if I'm not wrong), while Brock's Marshtomp...was barely outside of its pokeball. xD; Well yeah, I can't change your mind, and of course you're free to think what you want. Either way, even if Dawn doesn't win, she still made it all the way to the end and did a great job which is a huge accomplishment for her. No matter what the turn out is, I'll be happy anyways. =]

http://i28.*******.com/2rnkao3.png

fryjak
11th May 2008, 5:27 PM
Hi, can I join. I was in the 3rd Dawn club. I like dawn because she is very determined, if she looses she will not just give up. I also like her pokemon Buneary and Pachirisu.

Avegaille
11th May 2008, 11:58 PM
Whee, I'll psot now... because... I see more discussions... 8D

Nozomi! I mean, Zoey... well, ever since Zoey appeared, these two got along so quickly and I'm impressed at how Zoey is able to help Dawn despite the two of them being rivals... but hey friends can be rivals too, right? 8D And there's never a dull moment between them... 8D Yes, my bias for Zoey is that huge... ;D

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/bunnyp69/nozomi_pics/nozomi702.jpg

I just had to lol when I saw this... 8D

lala2007la
12th May 2008, 3:06 AM
i would like to join because she was slow at the start but has gotten better. also she's a good character.

Mr. Bikini fan
12th May 2008, 5:09 PM
um lala2007la why are you stealing my old signature? TAKE IT OFF NOW! >_< Sorry for being off the spot guys he has stolen my signature with no permission whatsoever.

I say it has to be Zoe because every time i see some contest episodes Dawn gets involved into Zoe to contend some skills so all i think her interaction is just on Zoe.

Alex
12th May 2008, 10:32 PM
D: Can I join? I think Dawn is a really cool character. :x She got development (well, so did other characters too,) and when her hair gets out of whack, it makes me lol. xD; Plus, her ending song = pure win. Oh, and can we join if we like Berlitz too?

I thought "bleh," but that's what i always think when a new character is introduced in the anime. =p I started watching though, and I liked her more and more. I said before, she got developement.

Chelc
13th May 2008, 12:05 AM
fryjak, lala2007la, and Alex (:O YAY ALEX - yeah, it's fine to like Berlitz, too, but just know we probably won't be talking about her xD; sorry): You're all in! Welcome to the club!!

crystal hikari: It feels like I disregarded your post somehow, because I realized I didn't see you on the members list and you posted here. I'm really sorry about that ;_;!! You're in, just to let you know!

Guys, take the whole stealing-banner thing over to PM. :/ It's SPAM, kthnx.

Yeah, you know, I really want to add Zoey onto my topic answer. XD Their interactions are completely different from any other main character/rival interactions - they're more like friends, but both rivals at the same time. Not to mention, I love Zoey, so yeah. *SHOT*

http://i31.*******.com/2epj85v.png

fryjak
13th May 2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks for letting me join ^_^
I am not sure, probably Zoe because of the way she helps Dawn with contests but at the same time is still a very tough rival. I think the tall guy with the hood was also very interesting. I forgot his name.

Chelc
14th May 2008, 1:50 AM
fryjak: No problem! :D

Shepherd: Told ya I'd approve you soon - you're in, welcome to the club!!

What do you guys think about this?

http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Hikari/src/121055331218.png

ArceusOwner
14th May 2008, 4:05 AM
I would like to join!
I like Dawn because I love her Pokemon and Contest combinations
another reason is because she's spirited and happy

fryjak
14th May 2008, 5:14 PM
Do you think Dawn looks good in blue?

http://209.85.48.11/9154/159/upload/p9812546.png By me

I am not sure who will win but i know it going to be a close call, no matter what.
No matter who wins i am sure it will be a great battle.

Chelc
15th May 2008, 2:24 AM
Shepherd: Yeah, I'm thinking Friday we'll hold a party or something here to celebrate. :D

Well, who cares about them (the bashers - I know not all of them are like that), anyways? Not me. Their constant bashing of Dawn makes them look ridiculous, so instead of getting upset over it, I just laugh about it instead. We all know that Dawn has worked really hard and deserves this win. If they can't accept that and still feel the need to continue bashing her, then they need to grow up and just stop watching the show if they hate her so much. Yeah, no need to worry about them.

ArceusOwner: You're in - welcome to the club! Have fun here!! =)

Ayra: I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I really feel that you should make a thread in Fan Art Sprites instead of posting your overworlds here. You would get more feedback on them because this place is really more for discussion, not a place to show off your overworlds. Okay? :/ Sorry.

Oh, fryjak! Would you like to start the new topic of the week? If you don't want to, it's fine, but today's the day a new topic is supposed to be started. XD

http://i27.*******.com/apef5i.png

ArceusOwner
15th May 2008, 3:24 AM
I love how Dawn looks in that dress. I hope she wins her contest.
She's so pretty in that.

aquajet16
15th May 2008, 6:12 AM
Yes!< a new topic...

I though that she will be a big klutz (no offense) because she lost her way on the map. I also thought of her as like me who always tells her worried and loving mom not to worry ( I do that all the time).I also thought of her as a female Ash with the imagining thing (Ash laso did this in episode 1 of Pokemon) so yeah, that's about it.

If Dawn will win the Wallace Cup, I will jump for joy and tell the whole world "Hikari won!!!" lol...

aipom1234
15th May 2008, 1:17 PM
Guess What Guys? We'll be havin' our party!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/pokemon%20dp%2079/1210846931166f6f3.jpg

Ayra
15th May 2008, 1:23 PM
Wow, who knew? Oh well, guess it's okay. fryjak? I already made that. Okay Chelc, I'll do that, but, I'll also post them here. That okay?

~Ayra~;267;

I mean, I love doing them and I started doing them because I was accepted into the club. You guys post pictures and fanarts and I make OWs of them, they're my contribution to the club, that's all.

~Ayra~;267;

I just thought that they could be what I give to the club, but, if you don't like them, I'll stop posting here, I mean, I'm not good at anything else, and they're a lot of fun. But, I guess I'll just stop. If you don't want them, then I guess I can't stay in the club if you don't like it. So, is that what you mean? If that is, then, sayoonara. And Chelc? I feel very upset, thanks to your comment. Like I'm not already a depressed person.

~Ayra~;267;

You guys can keep what I made.

~Ayra~;267;

If anyone cares, which I doubt, I moved my OWs to the Fan Sprites forum. Where they might be wanted, though they probably won't be. No one likes what I do. And DON'T ask me what sayoonara means, find out yourself.

~Ayra~;267;

Medea
15th May 2008, 1:58 PM
So Dawn won today. So the scan was right. I'm sorry, the scan was a complete spoiler and bad that they show it four days before the episode. We should find out when everyone else does. With a guy phoning in the answers in some bookie office.

Shut up Medea...thoughts. Anyways, I'm happy for Dawn. Seriously. It's been a long time coming for the girl and she deserves it for all the hard work she's done and all the crap she's been through. The only thing I can say was that I really wished that there was a tie between her and May. So maybe now I wouldn't have to hear anymore of that one split ribbon. But good battle nonetheless.

Now back to speculating whether or not Dawn will get a Swinub or not. I want to think that she does.

fryjak
15th May 2008, 5:31 PM
Ok, i'll start the new topic.

What pokemon do you think Dawn will use for the grand festival and will she win or lose?

I think she'll win or at least come very close. I also think she'll use Piplup because it was her first pokemon.

Someone deleted a load of posts so it looks like I have quad posted, should I go and edit them together?

aipom1234
15th May 2008, 9:40 PM
Here's some pics http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20080515_film-screenshot03.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp010/092.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp010/120.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp010/298.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp010/338.jpg
http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp010/340.jpg

Chelc
16th May 2008, 12:59 AM
...Why are you guys answering the topic from the first week? XD

Ayra, you need to calm down. I'm just doing my job - moderating. I sent you a PM and you're always welcome here. It's fine to post them, but don't act like this is a Fanart Thread because it isn't. That's all I was saying. :/ I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. It's just the only thing you do here is post overworlds and ask people to request them. Again, I'm sorry I made you feel bad - I really didn't mean to.

Thanks, fryjak! But no, it's fine - I'll just merge your posts together. Don't worry about it!

Nice pictures, Aipom! I loved that episode. Dawn was so happy to get her Poketch. xD

What pokemon do you think Dawn will use for the grand festival and will she win or lose?
Hm...well, I think she'll use all of them at some point. No doubt that Piplup will be one of her main, though. She probably won't win, and will come in the Top 8 or 16 at most. Either way, I'm super excited for the Sinnoh GF! I'll probably elaborate more on this later.

Guess What Guys? We'll be havin' our party!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Haruka_91/pokemon%20dp%2079/1210846931166f6f3.jpg

I have yet to watch the episode, but when I saw this, I made a weird, squee noise and got really happy. xD; Seriously, I'm so happy for her. <3 She really deserved this win. The party begins now. *SHOT*

ArceusOwner
16th May 2008, 2:32 AM
um prolly all of them but I don't think she will win it all. But maybe in the top 8 or 16 or somethin (I think somebody daid that).

aquajet16
16th May 2008, 6:15 PM

She will use probably all of her Pokemon and mostly Ambipom for the appeals. I think she is doomed to lose just like the main characters (e.g. May, Ash etc.) Yeah she will be top 4 or 8 and probably the Ribbon Cup holder will be Kenny or Zoey *shot* as the writers never let the protagonist win...:(

Here's a pic of her in that maid costume with the high heels XD

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee209/cjrojo2006/dawnmaidsexy.jpg

Ciao guys, have fun always and take care!

fryjak
16th May 2008, 7:12 PM
Wow, She looks really good in that!
What episode is it from?

Thanks, fryjak! But no, it's fine - I'll just merge your posts together. Don't worry about it! Thanks ^_^

aquajet16
16th May 2008, 8:29 PM
Wow, She looks really good in that!
What episode is it from?

It was from the Milktank and the maids episode where Ash and Dawn together with their Pokemon decided to help the maids, I think (cause I've watched this in jap so I didn't understand much). Well I already saw a pic like this posted by one of our members but this is the one where she has a full body shot.

fryjak
16th May 2008, 8:47 PM
It was from the Milktank and the maids episode where Ash and Dawn together with their Pokemon decided to help the maids, I think (cause I've watched this in jap so I didn't understand much). Well I already saw a pic like this posted by one of our members but this is the one where she has a full body shot.

Thanks for telling me. I am defiantly going to watch that one when it comes out in England.

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/6928/hikari2xg2wd8.jpg
I really like her Cheerleader Costume as well ^_^

Galbinus
16th May 2008, 11:59 PM
Please add me as a member! <3
+ reason for wanting to join:
I just think that Dawn is an incredible character. Like a friend of mine once said, her perseverance and relentless zeal is something we ought to admire; also, her refusal to quit is quite inspiring as well. Not to mention, her hair is blue. And blue hair is teh win.

Dawn definitely won't win the Championship, but she won't lose without a flare! 8D

Pokemon I think she'll use:
- Prinplup
- Lopunny
- Ambipom
- I have a feeling she'll catch a Ponyta. Dunno why.

Alex
17th May 2008, 1:34 AM
I also think she's going to use all of her pokemon, she probably won't win though. It's a shame that they never let a main character win anything major like the grand festival. :\ It just seems to get a little old having them always coming in the top 4/8/16/whatever.

crystal hikari
17th May 2008, 4:49 AM
That's ok, you didn't ignore me, you were just really busy.

I think buneary might not evolve because she likes Pikachu, and I think Piplup will evolve on spot or something like it... because stuff like that seems to happen.
Also, I think pachirsu and ambipom for the appeals because itn't it mention in the first time we see Zoey's shellos that the grand fest. is a double appeal/battle.
And since Lady Berlitz has Ponyta, I agree with who ever said she might have one.
I hope she wins it ,but that normally never happens.

Sweet May
17th May 2008, 4:57 AM
It's too early to think of the Grand Festival. Hikari might get more Pokemon and thinking of new Pokemon for her now wouldn't be good for her style in the GF. >>; Pochama's a must obviously. Whether it evolves or stays as the little penguin forever. I don't think she'll win. Maybe get into the semi-finals or something but to win this whole party at the first try... talk about uber trainers. o_o;

Medea
17th May 2008, 10:08 AM

Okay, this is what I think will happen. First off, I don't know what her team is going to consist of come that time (in terms of evolutions and additions). But most likely Piplup and...you know I'm just going to say all of her pokemon. But in terms of getting there, I have a pretty big theory. The writers have a way of keeping old traditions alive when it comes to certain material. I think they'll do to Dawn the same way they did with May and have her go to some town so that she may compete for her fifth ribbon, but learn it's the last contest in order to compete in the Grand Festival. But considering how unpredictable the writers have been lately, I'm suspecting that Dawn shall be faced with some pretty tough competition. Possibly having her go up against a rival. And you know I'm guessing Kenny vs Dawn could be in the works if that were to happen. But I don't think they'll make her lose the final contest before the GF. But in the Grand Festival...I'll wait for the episode titles and make my own speculations then :p. But I know Dawn will do great in the appeals round...both of them. But I don't think she'd win the whole thing.

ArceusOwner
18th May 2008, 12:25 AM
on the contest thing, I reeeeeaaaaallllly hope Dawn's Buneary evolves, it would rule the contest, and we already know that Aipom is going to evolve. I don't know if Piplup will though.

Chelc
18th May 2008, 2:26 AM
Shepherd, please try to add more onto your posts. ^^; If you continue to post one-liners in the future, I'll have to infract you, and I really don't want to do that, okay? Thank you. Though to answer your question - Johanna wouldn't let Dawn travel with that big suitcase. I think she just keeps her pink dress and accessories in her backpack, though who knows. :p

Welcome to the club, Galbinus! Enjoy your time here!!

Yeah she will be top 4 or 8 and probably the Ribbon Cup holder will be Kenny or Zoey *shot* as the writers never let the protagonist win...:(

Well, I'm not too sure about them winning it, either, but I can see them advancing farther than Dawn, that's for sure. Yeah, it'd be cool to see Dawn win the entire thing - though honestly, I'd rather she win her second or third GF before winning her very first one. I think it'd be pretty unfair to characters like May, and even Drew and Harley who have been trying to win now for a long time. XD; And it keeps her on the show longer. *shot* Not that I wouldn't want to see her winning the entire GF, because believe me, it'd be the most amazing thing to happen in Pokemon for me. <<;

As for Dawn getting a Ponyta...zomgyouallreadmymind. I really want her to have one, too. I like Swinub, but I'd actually rather she get Ponyta. It's elegant and just awesome and I'd love to see it in a Contest. ;;

aquajet16
18th May 2008, 11:47 AM
- I have a feeling she'll catch a Ponyta. Dunno why

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Ponyta can make very good appeals and she has yet no Fire Type actually *cough* bias because it's my favorite pokemon *cough*. I also want her to have an Eevee and turn it into a Leafeon, I also have this feeling that she'lll catch a Leafeon and I also don't know why...XD

ArceusOwner
18th May 2008, 3:22 PM
I think she will get a Leafeon because May now has a Glaceon, so she will prolly get one.

Mr. Bikini fan
18th May 2008, 6:32 PM
...Why are you guys answering the topic from the first week? XD
I''ll answer that one, the reason why i do it i can't find the program pokemon daimond and pearl anywhere in the channels since it was removed on CN too, so i can't think of any thoughts where i can get to watch some anime of it or just play the game being mind drained.

I'm not sure if i am going to send some pictures in even if i can get permission because i have no say at all since i havent watched Pokemon daimond and pearl for 4 weeks now. :(

Galbinus
18th May 2008, 8:18 PM
Yayzors! I'm in the club! *does a little dance*

And quite a few people seem to think that she'll get Ponyta. 8D *highfives* Like someone else said before, because Lady Berlitz (of the Pokemon Special Manga) has a Ponyta, that's maybe a good incentive for the writers of the show to give her one, although this may not necessarily happen (look at Sapphire, then look at May. Two different people. XD) Still, it would be a nice touch to see the female protagonist have a fire Pokemon that isn't their starter; and as Dawn seems to prefer "cutesy" Pokemon, and Ponyta is pretty cutesy, well.

I have a strange feeling that Dawn might get a Chatot..

eeveerose
18th May 2008, 8:45 PM
I think that dawn might catch a bidoof for some odd reason...
Just randomly though, and welcome to the club Galbinus!

Phoenix Fire
19th May 2008, 10:59 AM
Oh dear me, I haven't been here in a while. BUT I'll try to stay active from now on.

Hopefully she'll have evolved her Piplup to Empoleon by the time she enters, and Pachirisu is probably going to be with her too, because of its cuteness. I have a feeling that Buneary will refuse to evolve just like Pikachu, because she [it is a she, right?] likes Pikachu and if she did Lagomorphshipping [sp?] will seem a little weird and could be a pokemon Dawn doesn't use. I really can't think of any pokemon that would fit her at the moment, although I really want her to get a Chingling. I believe she will win the GF, because I think that, since the beginning of DP the writers have been trying to tell/show us how different she is from May. I mean, she already stuff about pokemon, when she lost she didn't cry very much [or didn't cry at all, I am not sure] and was quite positive and optimistic, and she even defeated May. So, I think that with a good start like that, she can win.

aquajet16
19th May 2008, 11:38 AM
Hey has anyone here heard of the news about Pokemon Platinum, the new 4th Gen Installment? Well I've seen the scan from CoroCoro magazine and I saw Lucas (the male character in DP) change his attire. Well if that will happen Dawn will also change her outfit. Hmmmm, I wonder what it's like....

And I also wonder if in the anime she will also change her outfit? Oh well time well tell

Mel-Girl
19th May 2008, 11:48 AM
I started a fic that mostly centres on Hikari! It features many Hikari shippings but yeah, felt like posting the link. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=323092

I'll be back soon with more fanart of Hikari. Yesh, I wanna know what Hikari's design in Platinum looks like... Hope it's really good!

Chelc
19th May 2008, 9:56 PM
Hey has anyone here heard of the news about Pokemon Platinum, the new 4th Gen Installment? Well I've seen the scan from CoroCoro magazine and I saw Lucas (the male character in DP) change his attire. Well if that will happen Dawn will also change her outfit. Hmmmm, I wonder what it's like....

omg, yes. We get to see Lucas's outfit, why not Dawn's? I reallyyyyy want to see it. I didn't really like his new outfit that much tbh, but then again, I don't like him that much, anyways, so...XD; yeah. I hope it's released soon, and if it is, I wonder if Dawn will be able to change into it, since May didn't get to change into her Emerald outfit until after she left. :/

I'll try to read your fic sometime later, Mel! Thanks for posting it! =]

Avegaille
20th May 2008, 1:25 AM
And I also wonder if in the anime she will also change her outfit? Oh well time well tell

Well, they will do it.. .when Dawn is no longer part of the main cast... of course... it can also happen that her mother sends in her some clothes while in the middle of her travels... you know something more suitable for the weather? =P

omg, yes. We get to see Lucas's outfit, why not Dawn's? I reallyyyyy want to see it. I didn't really like his new outfit that much tbh, but then again, I don't like him that much, anyways, so...XD; yeah. I hope it's released soon, and if it is, I wonder if Dawn will be able to change into it, since May didn't get to change into her Emerald outfit until after she left. :/

Whaa, I wanna see it too... we only have two choices... conservative or seductive... if it's conservative... yay for me and we'll get some boos from Dawn pervs... *runs* 8D

What Pokemon do you think Dawn will use for the Grand Festival and will she win or lose?

Well, it's a long way to go for the GF... but Piplup's an obvious choice... since that's where Dawn gets her confidence... from the little squirt... XD And oh, I never seen a main coordinator win a GF before (exception is Marina but she's not a main character and we never saw how she attained it), so I'm guess Dawn will not win it... hey, it's not that we don't want her to win, it's just the writers and animators are so predictable into these cases and never lets a main coordinator win... not even a rival... although Dawn advancing further than her rivals is a win for any main coordinator... =P

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8818/ohnoezxh7.jpg

ArceusOwner
20th May 2008, 2:05 AM
I agree, they will change it when she isn't one of the main characters
just like May.

aquajet16
20th May 2008, 4:57 AM
Well, they will do it.. .when Dawn is no longer part of the main cast... of course... it can also happen that her mother sends in her some clothes while in the middle of her travels... you know something more suitable for the weather? =P

Perfecto, since they will be going to Snowpoint I guess Dawn will change her clothes to the new Platinum clothes.

Whaa, I wanna see it too... we only have two choices... conservative or seductive... if it's conservative... yay for me and we'll get some boos from Dawn pervs... *runs* 8D

Since the boy's (Lucas) new outfit seems like more conservative so yeah, I think Dawn will also have a similar one. Oh and boo's from pervs huh? *cough* Dattebayo *cough*

hope it's released soon, and if it is, I wonder if Dawn will be able to change into it, since May didn't get to change into her Emerald outfit until after she left. :/

Aw too bad that wil be like 2-3 years from now sigh...

eeveerose
20th May 2008, 5:00 AM
I dont want dawn to leave the show! May and Misty were okay characters, but dawn is the funny and awesome one! But of course.. we know its gonna happen whether we like it or not...

crystal hikari
22nd May 2008, 9:57 PM
Perfecto, since they will be going to Snowpoint I guess Dawn will change her clothes to the new Platinum clothes.

Since the boy's (Lucas) new outfit seems like more conservative so yeah, I think Dawn will also have a similar one. Oh and boo's from pervs huh? *cough* Dattebayo *cough*

Aw too bad that wil be like 2-3 years from now sigh...

Hmm, I hope Hikari/Dawn will have a new outfit,too and I dito the conservative thing. Plus, I love blue. Another thing, I agree it would be soo awesome for our "first ever new outfits in one region," if that were too happen.

~*~*~Crys (- I could just eat up that idea;munchlax;

aquajet16
24th May 2008, 1:55 AM
Plus, I love blue.

Oh, well since May's clothes is based on emerald which has a color of green then probably the color of platinum metal will decide Dawn's clothes. Well how about gray? lol, It doesn't fit her. Oh well, it may me blue or not.

Chelc
25th May 2008, 12:07 AM
Oh gosh, I'm really, really, sorry, guys!! I've been really busy with other things, and haven't had a whole lot of time to post here, let alone any of the other threads that I manage. Let me try to get caught up on things. XD

First off...

HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!
Mmm yes, this place has been active for exactly one month now with barely any SPAM or rule-breaking posts. Good job, guys! Keep up the great work!

Other things to remember...

The Monthly Contest ends June 1st EST! If you still want a chance at being co-owner or moderator, there is still the rest of this week!
Another thing to remember is that the first person who posts here after five days is the one who should be creating the next topic of the week. I know my inactiveness is sort of at fault for the lack of topics, but it's still everyone's job to remember, too, alright? Reminder - Phoenix Fire and crystal hikari are each allowed to start a new topic. Yes, we'll be having two since we missed out on a week. The more topics, the more there is to discuss, so it's not like it's a bad thing, right?
I was wondering if I should change the spoiler rule to a spoiler warning on the first page. There are a lot of people here who seem to keep up with the Japanese episodes as well as the dub, so there doesn't seem to be a big use for spoiler tags in here. Thoughts?

Anyways, has there been any more news on Pokemon Platinum? I'm still dying to see her new outfit. ;_; I think if Lucas is wearing blue, Dawn is likely to wear blue as well. I'm kind of hoping for a cute vest or something like Zoey's - not entirely matching, because she'd still keep the skirt - though hey, I wouldn't mind her wearing pants or capris or something, either. I hope it looks more conservative, too. I like her current outfit, but I'm so sick of people complaining about it. >_> Man, this is going to drive me crazy. XD;

http://i32.*******.com/96vuao.png

aipom1234
25th May 2008, 1:52 AM
Good to have ya back Chelc :-) Yeah I agree I don't really think there is a need for spoiler tags anymore since in a couple of episodes with a certain evolution there will be no more Pokemon spoilers. Anyway, here's an update for the collage thing-- http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=hhhhhhhhh.png Ribbons credit to Zameric

Also, I had a really good idea for her next appeal, so tell me what you think. P.S. It's a double appeal.

Dawn will use Buneary and Ambipom, and following their Pokeballs being thrown is a trail of hearts and multicolored stars. Ambipom uses Double Team all around the stadium, then it uses Swift. While the Swift stars are turning into one humongous star, Buneary Charges up a powerful Ice Beam, aiming for the star. When the star freezes, Buneary jumps on and starts to use a move similar to Buizel's Frozen Aqua Jet. Buneary rides the star all around the field, leaving sparkling ice everywhere. Then, she goes straight to the middle of the field and uses an extremely powerful Bounce attack, causing the frozen star to explode ice and stars aiming for the Double Team copies and destroying them. Then, Buneary lands in Ambipom's hand, and Dawn scores a perfect 10.

crystal hikari
25th May 2008, 4:39 AM
"Reminder - Phoenix Fire and crystal hikari are each allowed to start a new topic"
Er, I hope this is okay,but
If Dawn where to be a pokemon, as in PMD2, who would she be and why?
I think she might be piplup or an eevee, because her piplup used bubblebeam to help her in during the Wallance Cup, so they're both "No Worries" Also, they both have a stuborn aditued. Eevee, because I could see her as Leafeon- seems serious and the leafeon could keep eevee's "happyness," since most eevees are portrayed cute, lovable, naive sometimes, and its many evolverations is like Dawns many moods.

Oh and Chelc I love your sig. and the Dawn picture's neat.

I hope this isn't off topic, but I found this and it's Paul singing "Kimi no soba de - Hikari no theme," and I think its pretty neat so I decided to share it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f6AQWhqp1k&feature=related

fryjak
25th May 2008, 3:04 PM
The cloths Lucas is wearing look to be much thicker then his others. Like something you would wear if it was winter. I think maybe Shinoh has had a freak snow storm for something. So Dawn may be wearing pants, it would be a good idea if there was a freak snow storm.
I don't know, probably a Lopunny or a cat pokemon for some reason.

aquajet16
25th May 2008, 4:45 PM
Oh, I never knew that today is our Monthsary. Anyways, Happy monthsary everyone!

@Chelc

hahaha, Dawn as a Galactic Grunt sure is funny and she looks good with that green eye shadow

I think she will be a Buneary or Piplup. Dunno why

Chelc
25th May 2008, 5:13 PM
Aipom: Thanks! =] Your collage just keeps getting cuter. xD I updated the link on the first page. Yeah, I'm really thinking about changing it, but I'm still gonna wait for more input from other members. That appeal sounds awesome! I'd love to see that. Buneary is really in need for some more spotlight, and that'd be a great way to showcase it again. Let's hope for something like that to happen in the anime. :D

Crystal: Thanks for creating a new topic! Oh yeah, Shinji singing Kimi no Soba de is awesome. <3 I really wish there was a full version...

fryjak: Yeah. If she's wearing pants, maybe people will quit complaining about her current outfit, too - even though I personally think it's the cutest outfit out of the main girls...but whatever. :P

Aqua: Yep. XD It's amazing how time flies.

I'll go with Piplup. Not just because she has one, but because she acts exactly like one. They're both sweet, stubborn, and proud. They continue to stay optimistic and give off the no need to worry attitude, and they both always do their best. I can't imagine her as any other pokemon. ^^;

aipom1234
26th May 2008, 2:04 AM
I don't know if anyone noticed, but in the Yanma ep she showed her ribbon case! http://www.filb.de/content/anime/dp080/177.jpg

ArceusOwner
26th May 2008, 3:21 AM
Hey everybody sorry for being really inactive, but I just got a new pool!!!
prolly what everybody else said: Piplup or Prinplup

Alex
26th May 2008, 7:25 AM
I'm guessing that Dawn's new outfit is somewhat similar to Lucas'. It'll probably be a blue sweater or something like that. ...Or I could be totally wrong. XD

Piplup, for obvious reasons.

Oh, and a screenshot from DP80:
http://i28.*******.com/2ild4id.png

fryjak
26th May 2008, 1:21 PM
fryjak: Yeah. If she's wearing pants, maybe people will quit complaining about her current outfit, too - even though I personally think it's the cutest outfit out of the main girls...but whatever. :P

I agree with you, it is the cutest outfit.
I wonder if they could make an even cuter outfit but with pants. I prefer it how it is but it would be an idea if Shinoh has gotten colder.

aipom1234
26th May 2008, 3:06 PM

I think she would be a Piplup aswell as almost everyone else, because she has a very never-give-up personallity and they both are leaders.

Here's another collage http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/aipom1234/?action=view&current=jjjjjjjj.jpg

Sweet May
27th May 2008, 4:39 AM
Skitty for the obvious connection with personality. 90% of me doesn't believe Pochama would be like her.

Avegaille
28th May 2008, 12:28 AM
If Dawn where to be a Pokémon, as in PMD2, who would she be and why?

I want her to be... a Totodile, Sassy, strong/determined at the same time, a but naughty... you can say Dawn is sometimes like that once in a while... and also her hyperness reminds me of how Ash's Totodile is like... =P

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7639/hikari2tu1.jpg

May_678
30th May 2008, 5:31 PM
I found this

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/Hikarimegan/077_008.jpg

Chelc
30th May 2008, 9:48 PM
What's with the inactivity? ;_;!!

Nice images, guys!

If Phoenix Fire isn't going to create a new topic, I give permission to anyone else who wants to create one. Avegaille, you get to create this week's new topic. :D Oh, also, watch out for a post tomorrow to see who receives the co-owner and moderator positions!

http://i31.*******.com/zjjyn5.png

Avegaille
30th May 2008, 10:34 PM
What's with the inactivity? ;_;!!

If Phoenix Fire isn't going to create a new topic, I give permission to anyone else who wants to create one. Avegaille, you get to create this week's new topic. :D Oh, also, watch out for a post tomorrow to see who receives the co-owner and moderator positions!

Um, okay then... >D

Which career in real life do you think suits Dawn best and why?

(Guys, be creative with the answers, if someone already answered the same answer as yours, better think of another one, I want... variety. =P Yes, I'm not owner or anything, I just want variety to the answer... XD)

Well, I think Dawn should become a fashion model. She likes wearing pretty dresses and showing them all to everyone she mets, plus... she'll earn money for her mother. Of course, they're like an average family, but it's best to have some spare cash. And of course, she get lots of fans (and perverts j/k!) in that kind of career. =P

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/bunnyp69/nozomi_pics/nozomi704.jpg

aquajet16
31st May 2008, 9:30 AM
New topic eh and no copying Avegaille eh? You beat me to my answer so I will answer with a new one XD. And boy did you wake up early Avegaille.

I think she will also fit best as a make-up artist. Why? because she is really good in making herself pretty with her hair and well her overall appearance because knowing how to look oneself good will also let her make others look good.

And a little BTW guys, I have seen this very disturbing video and I wanna know if this is really true or not. I found this in my friend's channel in another forum and I just wanna know if this scene (http://youtube.com/watch?v=wHd6WDp03Bc) really happened.

aipom1234
31st May 2008, 1:00 PM

I think she would be a stylist because she dresses to impress and she would be good at it.

Medea
31st May 2008, 1:14 PM

I would think that she would either be a hair stylist or fashion designer. Either one of them she would excel at. I mean we've seen it in the anime on how Dawn is. She's absolutely OCD (in a good sense) about her hair and I could definitely see her working it on other people's hair. And of course the fashion designer is an absolute given. You've seen her with all of those outfits and...scratch that, a model would suit her. She could be a model. Yes that's right.

There's more talk about Dawn getting a Swinub in the spoilers section. Thought I would say something to bring up some news from the anime front. I have no idea if this last episode title is true or not, but if it is true, I'm wondering if she's going to get one.

Mr. Bikini fan
31st May 2008, 8:50 PM
i'm afraid i don't know what costumes i can pick, i only got either her dress her swimsuit or her D/P costume, so it's really the hardest topic i ever encountered, but i will stick to her D/P costume for now. Because i don't know to tell the truth, if CN (Catoon network) can run Pokemon Daimond and pearl series instead of seeing it once in a day i won't able to know dawn much as i contribute this club so much.

crystal hikari
2nd June 2008, 3:01 AM
Hmm, maybe a talk show host, she seems like a "people person" also aren't hosts always dressing up and doing the news or on live durning an event[hopfully not like Rhonda, though]

Chelc
2nd June 2008, 9:30 PM
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday. Well, I was, but I'm sure you saw everything that happened. :P Again, I apologize...

Anyways...

Our new co-owner is Mel-Girl! Congratulations! :D You're posts are lots of fun to read and you're just a great member in general. You can tell that you have a huge love for Dawn as a character and I just think you'd make a great co-owner in general - not that anyone else here wouldn't. ^^; Remember, you don't have to accept the co-owner position, but it's right here waiting for you...lmao. ;D

As for moderator, it was really hard for me to choose between Avegaille and Medea, but I decided on Avegaille in the end (and I didn't want to put anymore work on Medea ;x). She's always reporting the bad posts and SPAM over here on MSN and I just think she's perfect for the job. I know she'll do a great job, so...congrats! I hope you accept. =)

I'll answer the topic later. We also need two other topics, since Phoenix Fire failed to create one. It doesn't matter who comes up with them, as long as we have some I can put on the first page. Thanks, guys!

Satoshi
3rd June 2008, 1:43 AM
I'm so joining this club.

I think Hikari is one of the most cutest characters ever in Pocket Monsters since I first saw her, with her energetic and perky personality (and she looks adorable in her contest dresses D=). Megumi Toyoguchi also gave her a pretty cute voice to match with her personality (I, however, am not fond her dub voice - I don't find it cute nor do I find it matching with Hikari's personality at all. >: Thank goodness I don't watch it that much anymore other than to see how the new dubbing is coming along). Heh, thanks to her, she broke the trend of me using the male playable character in the games. =D

Maybe I'll post some of my own fanart later? (;

Avegaille
3rd June 2008, 2:36 AM
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday. Well, I was, but I'm sure you saw everything that happened. :P Again, I apologize...

Anyways...

Our new co-owner is Mel-Girl! Congratulations! :D You're posts are lots of fun to read and you're just a great member in general. You can tell that you have a huge love for Dawn as a character and I just think you'd make a great co-owner in general - not that anyone else here wouldn't. ^^; Remember, you don't have to accept the co-owner position, but it's right here waiting for you...lmao. ;D

As for moderator, it was really hard for me to choose between Avegaille and Medea, but I decided on Avegaille in the end (and I didn't want to put anymore work on Medea ;x). She's always reporting the bad posts and SPAM over here on MSN and I just think she's perfect for the job. I know she'll do a great job, so...congrats! I hope you accept. =)

I'll answer the topic later. We also need two other topics, since Phoenix Fire failed to create one. It doesn't matter who comes up with them, as long as we have some I can put on the first page. Thanks, guys!

Congrats to Mel-Girl! I know she'll do a great job as long as she stays active most of the time... :D And thank you Chelc, I'm actually honored... xD; Medea could do a good job too but I don't want overload of work for her... DX

Well, if you want another topic... then, here comes a random one... :D

Which school subject do you think would interest Dawn and why?

Hmm, I'm picking Home Economics for this one. She can sew, cook, and well, so many things... even decorate the house. She can apply the stuff she has learn in Pokemon Contests in this kind of subject. Not only that, her mother can even help her... =P

I'm so joining this club.

I think Hikari is one of the most cutest characters ever in Pocket Monsters since I first saw her, with her energetic and perky personality (and she looks adorable in her contest dresses D=). Megumi Toyoguchi also gave her a pretty cute voice to match with her personality (I, however, am not fond her dub voice - I don't find it cute nor do I find it matching with Hikari's personality at all. >: Thank goodness I don't watch it that much anymore other than to see how the new dubbing is coming along). Heh, thanks to her, she broke the trend of me using the male playable character in the games. =D

Maybe I'll post some of my own fanart later? (;

Chelc says that I can approve your membership, so welcome to the club. Have fun here, and well, just wait for Chelc to update the list in the first page... ;D

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9726/1202983707286b1adhr7.jpg

I'm no Pearlshipper, okay? =P

Sweet May
3rd June 2008, 4:59 AM
Home Economics for reasons like Avegaille mentioned plus I think Hikari would be interested in drama and art. Whatever shows off her talents I suppose. Since she is a coordinator and all. xD

Congrats to Mel-Girl and Avegaille!

Jason-Kun
3rd June 2008, 5:11 AM
Sorry for spamming. Let me redo this. I like Dawn somewhat. I'll admit though that I perfer the game version to the anime version. There are a couple resasons why I like her. Personally I like her choice of pokemon and the fact she doesn't want to be a "Pokemon Master" as those can get old a bit too fast. However, there are a few things I don't like about her such as her voice and her personality in the anime. I do however like her ingame personality. May I join?

Mel-Girl
3rd June 2008, 6:30 AM
Wow I'm honoured to have been chosen as co-owner. I accept! Seriously. Like wow, I get to be co-owner of one of my favourite anime characters ever. When I read the post that said I'd won, I literally screamed for joy and fell out of my chair. Like really. *does a happy dance* I'll do my best as I've never been a co-owner for anything really...

Oh yes and congrats to Avegaille! Man I would've put that in my post sooner but I was too busy spazzing. *waves Hikari flag*

At my school, we have a subject called Textiles, which involves designing and making clothes and I know that definitely fits Hikari. She'd make the coolest outfits ever. I'd buy them and hire her as my stylist. XD Drama and art would also fit her. I think she'd be good at home economics like Avegaille said.

It's cool that you like Hikari and it's great you want to join. Try not to post one-liners too, okay? It's just that we'll mostly be discussing anime Hikari. Just remember when posting here just to remember the lovely points of Hikari's personality! XD She'll grow on you... I'll make sure of it... XD Just have to wait for Chelc to update the list.

Aw man, why must every Hikari image I see make her look cute *no, no, not in a bad way!*? I'm quite jealous of her now. *sighs*

I will be back with fanart and stuffs! Someday, I'll get photoshop and make a Hikari banner for the club! In the meantime, I'll go edit my signature...

EDIT: Oh yes and I'm planning to create an account on photobucket to host Hikari pictures so I had an idea that it could be made for the club and I could host all the pictures that have been posted here on my account?

aquajet16
3rd June 2008, 3:05 PM
@Chelc - woah I never knew that there is a some competition here, hehehe.

Well Avegaille is also the best bet since she does a good job in our other club, XD. Kudos to
you both of you, may you make this club successful and fun-filled as possible. And oh, a new topic huh. That was fast...

In our school here, we have an elective called Performing Arts, this is like how you act in stage, on a play etc. Because I noticed that when she dress ups, she doesn't only get the looks but the attitude of what she's mimicking . Because of that she can use this in acting a specific role and it suits her well.

I think she fits well in Hom Ec also just like what others say. Being good in clothing herself, she may be also good in sewing her own clothes and stuff like that. She can also be good in designing her room as what somebody said.

Ryuusei
4th June 2008, 6:35 AM
omg, I totally haven't been posting her in what seem like ages. I'm sorry to everyone here because I've been busy with real life and lack time to post here. Apologies.

She could be a hair stylist or model. Or a make-up artist. She does were very beautiful dresses and compliments them with different type of accessories each time. Her dress changes here and there every so often she wears it and different styles and types of accessories are on it. She definitely can compliment clothes well and they look great on her so she is a perfect fit for a model. She's pretty and does her hair very pretty and all.

but I expect a disaster with cooking, xD.

I think she will love arts or english. She's just the type that looks like she loves speeches, plays and all, she has the look of an actress (May had the more kawaii look to her as compared to Dawn, Dawn got the elegant/pretty looks). She looks splendid in dresses and should do good in drama and such so I would think her favorite subject would be drama or literature with all the performing stuff and all. She'd probably hate Math though, xD.

Chelc
4th June 2008, 10:18 PM
Satoshi: Hey, nice to see you here!! It doesn't seem like that many guys like Dawn, so it's nice to have some more guys here for a change. Anyways, welcome! I agree with the whole thing about her dub voice. It's alright, but it doesn't have the cuteness that Hikari's voice has. D:

Mel: Aww. XD Again, congrats! Don't worry, like I said in my PM to you, it's not that hard of a job to do - you'll do great. =] The Photobucket is a great idea! Go ahead and arrange it whenever you have the time/and want to!!

Jason-Kun: This is a Club for Dawn from the anime...not the game. Besides, Dawn doesn't have much of a personality in the game unless the player chooses to play as her. Otherwise, she's just kind of there as Rowan's Assistant. Sorry. ._.;

Ryuusei: Oh, don't worry. I've been pretty busy as well, so don't feel bad. Glad to see you back! lol, she'd probably have to work a little harder at cooking, and as for Math...xD

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHOULD BE THE NEW MONTHLY CONTEST FOR JUNE? :O Ideas plz!

Like the model thing suits her and all, but I'm not sure if that's what she would really want to do. She doesn't handle stress or pressure very well (it's not a bad thing, but I really hate seeing her under pressure/stressed out) and though she may like clothes and everything...yeah. I don't know, I probably sound confusing, lol. I see her as a stylist or some sort of clothing designer, or maybe even a reporter for entertainment news. Like I said, she loves clothes and picking out outfits, so she'd probably love to make them. As for a reporter, she's always saying how she sees things on TV, so...yeah. :P

I'll go with Mel on this one. She'd love designing and making clothes. Textiles is definitely the class for her! English, Art, and Home Ec suit her as well for all of the reasons other people mentioned.

Jason-Kun
5th June 2008, 1:19 AM
Jason-Kun: This is a Club for Dawn from the anime...not the game. Besides, Dawn doesn't have much of a personality in the game unless the player chooses to play as her. Otherwise, she's just kind of there as Rowan's Assistant. Sorry. ._.;

That's okay. I'm a fan of her anime counterpart...somewhut. Particularly her choice of pokemon and sense of fashion. Granted I haven't watched the anime in ages, something i really out to do. I also like the way she trains her pokemon for contest nd such. She's pretty cool. May I join then?

crystal hikari
5th June 2008, 2:23 AM
I'd have have to agree with the home ec. people. Also, maybe an art-langue passover I could see the designing and maybe the "Arts" as in plays or desinging an outfit for a country.
Oh and yippie for Avegaille & Mel-girl.
Hmm, about the contest... maybe a poem theme or desing an outfit? Though, I can't post my art and I'm not good at writing. The prize could be be a special Dawn banner saying [insert name] Biggest Dawn fan of June or something like that...

May_678
5th June 2008, 3:33 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/Hikarimegan/New%20May/Dawn/dp078hugsbuneary.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/Hikarimegan/New%20May/Dawn/hikari464-1.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/Hikarimegan/Coordinators_DP078.jpg

aipom1234
5th June 2008, 4:08 AM
Congrats Avegalle and Mel-Girl! Anyway Chelc, I think a contest for June would be a design your own Dawn dress/outfit! It would be really cool to seee what kind of ideas the members have for outfits! Your thoughts??

Mel-Girl
5th June 2008, 6:31 AM
I do like the idea for designing an outfit for Hikari that aipom1234 had. Would it be okay if those picture designs that people post go in the photobucket album too? I'll be sure to credit the artist too and all that stuff.

May_678 - Can you please add more to your posts than just pictures? Plus I think if you're planning to do this regularly, you should join the club. Because just posting just pictures in a non-picture related thread isn't allowed I don't think. So next time posting, would you mind adding more to your posts otherwise yeah...

Jason-Kun - And yeah, I think you should be allowed to join now and like I said, all us fanclub members will make you like her heaps. >=D Yesh, yesh, you will... *checks member list* Oh, you have been added. Well, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

A contest idea I had that doesn't have to be this month could be one for fanfic writers. Maybe a Hikari centric oneshot? And the winner has theirs linked to on the first page? I dunno, I just really want a great excuse to write a Hikari centric oneshot and then win something because of it... '^_^

It just suddenly occurred to me that if Hikari doesn't like maths, then she probably wouldn't like science either, which means me and her will have something in common. The only good thing about maths is that my maths teacher is really funny and likes anime too. XD It's kinda funny how much me and her are alike... Well, pink isn't my favourite colour, but hey, everyone's different.

I did not answer this one... Until NOW!

I think she'd make a great TV personality, whether it be a model, singer, acting... Hell she'd could be a tripe threat! XD A fashion designer would fit too. I don't see her having an office-based job at all. She'd probably get sick of it and do nothing but throw office parties. OMG I should draw her as an office secretary with all the people I ship her with crowding around her desk... XD

Chelc
5th June 2008, 11:23 PM
That's okay. I'm a fan of her anime counterpart...somewhut. Particularly her choice of pokemon and sense of fashion. Granted I haven't watched the anime in ages, something i really out to do. I also like the way she trains her pokemon for contest nd such. She's pretty cool. May I join then?

Yeah, you should. :P D&P is great and personally, my favorite season(s) out of the entire anime. I've already added you to the member list, but welcome to the club!

Yeah, Mel is right...May_678, if all you're going to do is post images, please don't post. It is border line spam. Thank you.

Also, Mel, you were the first to post here today, so...feel free to create this week's topic! :D

As for the outfit designing thing for June's Contest, that sounds like a great idea! Jw, but how many of you would actually be able to do that? You can draw it, sprite it, whatever you want to do. If enough people would want to enter, I think we can settle on designing an outfit for this Monthly Contest. The one-shot fic idea sounds fun, too. So, I guess we should hold a vote then...

If you want to design an outfit for Dawn, then...reply saying so. Same goes for the one-shot Dawn centric fic idea. Whatever gets the most votes will be June's Contest, and whichever one "loses," can be July's Contest. =]

http://i26.*******.com/nq5xzq.jpg

Avegaille
6th June 2008, 1:10 AM
As for the outfit designing thing for June's Contest, that sounds like a great idea! Jw, but how many of you would actually be able to do that? You can draw it, sprite it, whatever you want to do. If enough people would want to enter, I think we can settle on designing an outfit for this Monthly Contest. The one-shot fic idea sounds fun, too. So, I guess we should hold a vote then...

If you want to design an outfit for Dawn, then...reply saying so. Same goes for the one-shot Dawn centric fic idea. Whatever gets the most votes will be June's Contest, and whichever one "loses," can be July's Contest. =]

Hmmm, I actually like the design an outfit contest... of course, the only problem with me is that I like to make Dawn cross-dress... meaning make her wear the conservative outfits. But anyways, I shall go along with that idea. =P Seeing as I'm not too inspired to write a fanfic at this time, the fanfic contest is actually hard... XD

Oh yeah, I also suggested a caption contest with pics of Dawn @ MSN to you Chelc... we can also do that too, if anyone else is interested. XD

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3382/dp082185lz0.jpg

aipom1234
6th June 2008, 1:16 AM
I vote for the dress design contest for the June contest. It seounds fun since I've always wanted to design an outfit for her :) So sign me up for that!!

aquajet16
6th June 2008, 8:19 AM
Oh a contest is up eh? Hmmm... well the design a dress contest looks fun but I have no scanner at home.... I wonder how I can participate in that. I'll try to find a scanning machine in some internet cafe's here because I don't wanna miss the fun, XP.
And I think I wanna play with my feminine side with this game ;)

The fan fic writing sure is ok but it will be too long and difficult just like what the others said. Well, honestly I have much of a clue of what to do, hehehe

Jason-Kun
6th June 2008, 9:20 AM
I like the idea of a caption contest with pictures of Dawn as mentioned earlier on this page. I think it'd be pretty fun coming up with captions, don't you think? It'd be good because not everyone's good at fanfics or drawing/designing things, but with a caprtion contest all you need to do is think up funny or interesting captions. It's perfect for everyone in my opinion. So I vote on that..that and the designing dress contest.

LexieT
6th June 2008, 11:34 AM
First of all... CONGRATULATIONS TO MEL_GIRL! AND AVEGAILLE!
I think your both great for the jobs youv'e been given.
And on the topic of the June contest i think that the dress designing would really fun I like designing clothes and i like drawing pokemon charaters so yeah sign me up for that one!

crystal hikari
7th June 2008, 1:23 AM
Hello everyone! I think the idea of the caption contest sounds neat, but fanart seems good too. I can't write well and don't have an online album, but I'd love to see pictures. OR you could do two contests.
What ever works best <3 Crys

Mel-Girl
7th June 2008, 3:59 AM
The design an outfit idea seems to be quite popular so I personally think it should be June's contest. That caption one should be good too! I reckon the best caption should go on the first page with the picture too! XD So yeah, I nominate the designing outfit one.

And by the way, fic writing isn't hard. Oneshots are real easy and cruisy if you've got a good idea and I'm sure any Hikari fan could think of something. There's so many ideas I've had for the oneshot, which I feel somewhat happy about... And anyway, so people have tons of time to think about it, it could be in July or August.

Oh and Chelc said I could post a topic so here ya go...

What is the first thing you think of when you think of Hikari/Dawn? EG. Aspects of her personality, pokemon, trainer career, anything really...

Okay for me, the most notable thing about Hikari is her energetic, optimistic nature so she's my feel-good role model XD. Even at bad moments, she's still able to conjure up a smile and shrug it off.

Like that Solaceon Contest, how she was able to smile and hold her head high when she didn't get through the appeals. Instead of making a spectacle of herself and getting upset, she decided to cheer on her friends and make sure they don't worry about her (musta been hard though with what happened), which I quite admire.

So there ya go, a really lame topic question. XD

EDIT: LexieT, I didn't see your username on the member list (correct me if I'm wrong and overlooked it), so if you want to take part in our club's activities and whatnot, just state why you like Hikari and want to join this club, then you'll be added!

Also Chelc, I made that album and collected up most of the pictures that have been posted here. I didn't add sprites as there's just so many and if there's any I missed, jsut point it out. Plus everyone, if there's something that belongs to you that either isn't credited or you don't want it in the Hikari Fan Club photobucket album, just let me know by PM. Also if there's pictures you would like added, either post them here or PM them to me. Okay, that's all and tell em what you think so far!

So here's the link: http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm249/Hikari-Fan-Club/

LexieT
7th June 2008, 12:55 PM
Hey Sorry about that I thought I must of joined already but didn't.... How stupid can I get! lol.

K, well here goes:
Can I join please?! My reasons being
1. I love Dawn's style
2. She has a great personality, girly but not too over the top
3. She has some of my favourite pokemon
and well yeah. If you need more reasons just ask!

Chelc
7th June 2008, 3:11 PM
^ Sure you can join, Lexie! Welcome to the club! :D

Contest Matters
Alright then, it's settled. Design a new outfit for Dawn is June's Contest! Whether it be a drawing or a sprite or however you want to go about it, design the most original outfit that Dawn would wear, of course, and post it here!

For those who can't participate, you can still judge! If you want to be a judger, PM me, just so I know who is entering and who isn't~

NEW! PhotoBucket!
Yes, we finally have our own PhotoBucket like the other girls do! Thanks to Mel-Girl. :'D She posted the link and I just put the link up on the first page. I suggest checking it out. It has some cute images and fanart in it that every fan will enjoy. ;3 Thanks again, Mel! You did a great job!!

What is the first thing you think of when you think of Hikari/Dawn? EG. Aspects of her personality, pokemon, trainer career, anything really...
Appearance - I thought she was super cute. I was like, wow, finally, a main girl with long hair and a cute outfit. *shot* When I saw the DP promo poster, I couldn't wait to see her in the anime.
Personality - I thought she was lots of fun in her first episodes. She's the first main girl who didn't annoy me from the start. I liked her right off the bat. The way she took care of Piplup in front of those Ariados was really cool, I thought. xD I was like, "she really knows what's she doing!" and I loled when she tried to bring that ridiculously huge suitcase. xD I thought her Contest fantasies were cute, as well as her girliness and determination to start her journey and do her best. Yeah, I love everything about her personality kthnxbai.
Pokemon - I think they have some of the best personalities on the show. Piplup, though many find it annoying, is great. It's out of it's pokeball just as much as Pikachu now, and I really like that. It's like a best friend to Dawn and always snaps her back to reality when she needs it. They're hilarious together, too. They make a great team. =] Buneary is just adorable. I was kind of upset that she didn't catch it in DP002. When she caught it in DP009, I was really happy. Its crush on Pikachu is too cute. Though it's cute it's also tough, so I'm hoping we see more of it in Contests soon. Pachirisu is like...the cutest ever. Its cracked out personality is just ftw. xD The capture episode for it is probably one of my favorites. As for Ambipom/Aipom, I hated it for a while because I thought it was annoying. In DP, though, I just couldn't help but like it. I'm always going to like it more with Ash, but it suits Dawn just fine. It makes pretty appeals that I love to watch. :x
Trainer Career - I love her storyline...yes, everything about it. It's so realistic and interesting for me to watch. I mean, she trains and trains and she can't get past the Appeals Round in two Contests. I don't think anyone expected that. It was a shock to me, at least. xD; But yeah. She works hard for what she wants and I love that about her. I love her battling style and how she handles her pokemon, too. Now that she has recently gained her confidence back, we'll just have to see how she handles her next Contests.
Other - We finally get a main girl who gets just as much spotlight as Ash. :'D

crystal hikari
7th June 2008, 9:21 PM
What is the first thing you think of when you think of Hikari/Dawn?
I think of her determination, like when she looses she still manages to keep on trying like when she loat in Hearthome. Sure, she wasn't that happy or determined but, she quickly got over it. Also, since her first 2 eppisodes she was determined to help piplup, too.

Oh and I love the pictures in the album... [good luck all in the contest]
hehe" Its good to be evil"

LexieT
8th June 2008, 11:57 AM
Awesome! now I can actually post officially...........
About the contest: Can anyone here enter? And the outfit is just an outsit, it doesn't have to be a contest dress or anything?
Just to make sure.

I'll answer later that's a tough one. (there's too much I could say!) lol;393;;258;
Nice album BTW

Dawn's Paul
8th June 2008, 7:14 PM

"Daijobu!" (Its ok!) mm, yeah. The first thing is definitely her catchphrase. Because she's just like me. A li'l happy-go-lucky, but setbacks and failures don't affect us too much.

More importantly, we're not emo. (LMAO)

ferrariguy1000
8th June 2008, 7:46 PM
hey, can I join. I think Dawn is Awesome with that hair. uh... I think she's *cough*cute*cough*too. She's meant for Ash, as you could tell by my nickname. "No need to worry", I'm a nice guy.

aquajet16
9th June 2008, 1:23 AM

Let's see. When i think about her, I feel like I should look good no matter what. i usually rush to the Comfort Room to wash my face, comb my hair, see if my clothes look good etc. Also, when I think about her, she gives me a strong urge to buy a certain outfit I like, heheheh.

ferrariguy1000
9th June 2008, 5:08 AM

Ok, her amazing hair and that skirt. (not saying I like the skirt, it's like a trademark of her.)

SaigoKarasu
9th June 2008, 5:29 AM
I now feel ashamed of drawing this. I had her dress in mind while doing this picture of an older Dawn. I not don't know where to place the folds for her dress as I am meticulous as hell when it comes to fabric.

I feel like scum now...

*image removed*

Magicute
9th June 2008, 9:46 AM
Can I join?
Dawnis pretty,energetic,&a Pokemon Coordinator.
She keep on losing during the Pokemon Contest.

Mel-Girl
10th June 2008, 7:41 AM
Okay, let's see...

crystal hikari - Glad you like the album! Yes, Hikari says it's good to be evil and quite frankly, at times I agree. XD Well, she says it in the picture. Cookies to whoever is able to guess what episode that icon's picture is from! XD

LexieT - Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see your answer (and everyone else's of course, XP)!

Dawn's Paul - Next time you come on the club and want to answer topics and take part in stuff, please follow the club rules and join the club first. It's simple. Just state some reasons why you would like to join the club.

ferrariguy1000 - Yeah I'd say you can join. Just have to wait for Chelc to come back to the Hikari Family...

SaigoKarasu - If you're going to post pictures regularly, it would be recommended if you join. I saw the picture you posted by the way and while I can see that you're good at drawing, that sort of image isn't appopriate for this club, okay?

Magicute - Um yup, you can join. Like I said, Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelc, come back! XD

Jason-Kun - It's not a new week so people, don't respond to this topic, okay? The topic of the week is this:

So Jason-Kun, just be the first to post with a topic when it's the 11th and that'll be the topic of the week. Sorry, it's just that it's one topic per week. But hey, I like your topic idea.

Anywho, I am currently in the works of creating my contest entry! Only done of the pencil outline and lined over it with black but yeah, I'm doing it by hand as I haven't cool computer gadgets to draw Hikari on computer. But I'm planning to do a contest dress, where a colour palette of what seems to be her favourite colours (pink, blue and yellow) with her hair in pigtails. But yes, it's a dress and it probably won't win but ah well.

Good luck to everyone who is going to enter! And to the judges, have fun judging and I know you'll do a great job!

aipom1234
10th June 2008, 3:33 PM
Guess what guys??!! On the main site, there were some CoroCoro scans of Dawn's new outfit!! I have to say, it's not as nice as her current one, but it works. It is a red skirt/attatched shirt with a white scarf and the same pink boots with white stockings and the same hat. As I said, it's not as nice, but it's pretty decent. There also seems to be a different style Poketch. Go check it out for yourself! http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Chelc
10th June 2008, 7:42 PM
I'M HERE, I'M HERE!! XD Two more days of exams and then I can be more active here~

Like Mel said, guys, you have to join here first before you can answer any topics. You must also give a few reasons why you like Dawn, okay? We really don't want to start warning people, but please, please, please read the rules!! Thanks. =D

Anyways, I've added Magicute and ferrariguy1000 to the list. Welcome to the club, guys! Dawn's Paul and SaigoKarasu, once you give a few reasons why you like her you're in.

Guess what guys??!! On the main site, there were some CoroCoro scans of Dawn's new outfit!! I have to say, it's not as nice as her current one, but it works. It is a red skirt/attatched shirt with a white scarf and the same pink boots with white stockings and the same hat. As I said, it's not as nice, but it's pretty decent. There also seems to be a different style Poketch. Go check it out for yourself! http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

OMG, I LOVE IT. LIKE...OMG. SERIOUSLY. ASDFGHJKL! Long coats like that are love. I love the huge scarf...omg. I'm so excited for this. xD; I hope she gets to wear it in the anime sometime soon.

Avegaille
11th June 2008, 1:53 AM

This could use some rephrasing due to the confusing it's causing me but ah well, let me see what I can come up with...

Personality - I think of her determined personality and how she's hyper most of the time, especially when she meets new people and she's so friendly to most of them... =P Of course, I also like how she gets mad when people annoy or insult her and she's ready to defend herself. ;D

Pokemon - Her Pokemon, all so cute, and I like her way of choosing the right Pokemon for her team. Cute and ready to fight... >D

Trainer Career - Being a Pokemon Coordinator, yep, even though she's following her mother's footsteps, I still think she made the right decision in doing Pokemon Coordinating... more exciting and it's a great way to show Pokemon talents... ;D

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1803/omgdawngravityjk8.jpg

Oh man, that pic of Dawn in her new outfit... I like it... If I had a better view of it, I could draw it like whoa... 8D

Jason-Kun
11th June 2008, 6:02 AM
I have an idea for a topic.

How well do you think Dawn would get along with the friends of one or more of her various incarnations?

I think she'd get along very well with Jun from the games. He's passionate about traning and so is she. He cares about his pokemon just like her as well. I think they'd bond well.

fryjak
11th June 2008, 7:09 PM
I seems that my theory was right, Shino has gotten colder.
And Dawn is now wearing warmer cloths, she still has a very short skirt though.
I wonder if in the animé when the they go up to the 7th gym she'll wear the same cloths as in Platinum.

ferrariguy1000
12th June 2008, 1:58 AM

I like her coat (It is called a double breasted coat, they were popular in the 30s and 40s), but the giant scarf seems too big for my taste, plus I like black socks.(Black is my favorite color)

comment: hey, did her boots become more lighter, or is it light reflections going off the magazine?

crystal hikari
12th June 2008, 3:45 AM
Hyia everyone, I'm soo glad we get to see Dawn's new outfit, it isn't blue , but the out's scarf works. Oh and has anyone checked out the picture on Platnum? there is a pic of dawn going into a castle.
Hmm, maybe it has to do with Dawn/Lucas's role with some said new characters or a batlle frointer.
Not to get too off topic, but it would be neat to have a "contest frointer" it would dertainly fit Dawn and be something new.
Also, fryjak I agree Dawn's outfit's skirt is staill mini.
Oh and
http://pdxplus.main.jp/200801/h-spring.jpg
http://pdxplus.main.jp/200801/h-summer.jpg
http://pdxplus.main.jp/200801/h-autumn.jpg
http://pdxplus.main.jp/200801/h-winter.jpg
I found these while looking for some "desisive match" or Platnium pictures!

Mel-Girl
12th June 2008, 7:08 AM
Right, thanks to crystal hikari, the fanart section of our club's photobucket album has been updated. I went to the site and found more pictures to add so if you guys do know any good fanart sites with plenty of Hikari, let me know, okay? Awesome stuff. The link to the album is on the first page, in case there's some weird reason ya don't know.

I like Hikari's Platinum outfit quite a lot actually. Though I would still pick her DP outfit over it. Well, maybe in future I'll change my mind. I'm now curious about how Hikari's Platinum outfit would look like in anime/fanart/etc...

How well do you think Dawn would get along with the friends of one or more of her various incarnations?

Well, I'll choose Bertlitz's companions for this. I'm sure Hikari would have tons of fun with Dia and Pearl, just being all energetic and having fun. She'd probably try out her own comedy act with them! XD

crystal hikari
12th June 2008, 11:19 PM
Hmm, I think that her game counter-part's friends she would probably clash with I fine youe- Barry/Rival vs. No need to worry, which would make Lucas very annoyed! Or she would annoyed at her mom sitting and watching the same tv and program 24/7, unless she first wen t to Hearthome. [ but, really couldn't your parrent[s] be doing other stuff like going different places like in jhoto, which sort of happened] Also, she might choose to contests and could rival Jasmine or maybe Cheryl...

Jason-Kun
13th June 2008, 7:07 AM
I was browsing deviantart looking for some Hikari fanart when I remembered this one fanart from a friend of mine.

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2007/360/4/b/4bdbbe1bf939427c.jpg

Origanlly found at Hikari (http://aquanut.deviantart.com/art/Sinnoh-Fashion-Scarves-73014635) and owned by aquanut.

I like how Dawn's pulling the others into a hug and how rival/Jun seems to be the only one afriad of getting straggled by the scarves.

Magicute
14th June 2008, 5:16 PM
Indeed, thank ya for joining.
(gee I'm lucky.)

manaphee
14th June 2008, 7:14 PM
Is it OK if I join?
I like Dawn because she loves contests, and she has always seemed cool to me after her debut.

Mel-Girl
15th June 2008, 9:08 AM
Right, I've updated the photobucket album again with the newest pictures and stuff! Where's most of our members gone? Noooooooooo! Well, good news at least that a Hikari-centric episode is coming up! Oh yes... XD

manaphee, you can join but please expand on your posts from now own. Same goes for Magicute. Because otherwise short posts are counted as spam and the Hikari/Dawn Family don't want spam. But otherwise, welcome to eh club, have fun, etc!

Also, I've emailed my contest entry to Chelc as for some reason, I couldn't upload it to photobucket. Hope she got it... Has anyone else got to work on their entries? Good luck!

Oh no, crystal hikari got a better answer to the topic than me... Yaaaaaaaayz.

Chelc
15th June 2008, 3:03 PM
Welcome to the club, manaphee!

Yes, Mel, I got your entry!! I really like it a lot! ^^ I didn't get anyone else's, though...lawl. GET TO WORK, GUYS! There's still a few weeks, though, so...no need to worry, right? :p

Alex, tyvm for the scan! I am like...going crazy. Platinum needs to come out now. Damn, this is off topic, but did anyone realize how similar Kouki new jacket is to Shinji's? I found the entire Sugimori art on Bulbapedia just now, too:

http://i27.*******.com/2samjhw.png

Yay at this topic. I still really liked her interactions with Kouki in the game, so iyeah. Jun...I liked before he came out. When I saw his personality in the game, it didn't really appeal to me. As for other characters, GEN. omg. IronWillshipping. damnit. >_>; I still hope for him to appear in the anime. They'd really hit it off imo. Also, Suzuna! I can see them becoming bffs and shopping together. xD

Too big, so click~ (http://i32.*******.com/2nq4bc7.jpg)

aquajet16
16th June 2008, 2:48 PM
Oh gosh have'nt posted here for quite a while now hehehe Damn school. And I presume most of you already know what Dawn's new outfit looks like right? I do prefer the older outfit though, peace!

I would really think she can go well with the comedic duo, Diamond and Pearl. It would be nice to see the 3 of them perform some comedic acts or something. Also, that Barry guy from DP ,the rival. Forgot the name of their ship though....

Oh and I have 3 research papers, 1 project and lots of quizzes, I think I may not be able to join the fanart making contest, bu there's judging ryt? Can I be one?

Mel-Girl
17th June 2008, 10:24 AM
New topic! Come on guys, let's keep this thread alive. Active posting plzzzzzzz... XD

If you were to design Hikari's bedroom, what would be in it?

I'd have a huge pink king-size double bed in the shape of a heart with all these pillows and stuff on it and tons of plushies. She'd had a dressing table and tons of posters of like her fave celebrities and stuff plus a flat screen TV, really good laptop/computer, a huge wardrobe and maybe a stage seeing as she likes performing?

OMG I want her bedroom now. It sounds better than mine! XD

Aquajet16 - Just have to see what Chelc says though I think there's more judges than entries.

So who else have entries and stuff?

Jason-Kun
17th June 2008, 10:32 AM

Blue walls I guess with pictures of piplup on it. Plush blue carpeting. In the corner an oak desk with a sleek black laptop on it. In another corner is a television on a drsser. To the back of the room is a walkin closet. The center of the room has a kingsized piplup shaped bed with silver sheets. A metapod shaped alarm clock sits on the floor. Hanging on the door are purple streamers. Finally an orange lifesize chimchar plushie sits beside the oak desk.

o.O Yay for using all of my own favorite colors to design her room...which looks much better than my own.

Chelc
17th June 2008, 4:11 PM
Yeah, this place seems kind of...dead-ish. NOT COOL, GUYS. :( :p

As for the Contest, uh...Mel is right. There are more judges than entries. The only entry I've received so far is Mel's. ._.; Yes, there is still a lot of time, but...yeah. I'd like to see some more entries, if possible. ^^;

Ooh, this is a fun topic!! Well, I really think she has the perfect bedroom already - from what we've seen of it, anyways. Instead of lavender walls, though, they'd be a bright pink. I'd add a few posters of people like Haruka, Marina, and Mikuri on the walls. And those pictures that Ayako has hanging up on the wall with Satoshi and Takeshi and her pokemon, I'd want one or a couple of those framed and put somewhere, too. As for her bed, it can stay the same, but a Pochama plushie is needed to sit there and look cute. =< She does need a flat screen TV and a [pink] laptop, too. I like the stage idea, Mel - maybe her floor could be like the stage of a Pokemon Contest? I think that'd be cool. XD; Oh, and just because I can, I would get rid of the Mukkuru alarm clock and exchange it for an Eneko one. :D

crystal hikari
17th June 2008, 9:44 PM
I think I would do a blue carpet on oak floor with a large bed on top with pink styled sheets. The bed would also have poke dolls on it and the bed room would have white wallls with famous cordanators, pictures of her and her pokemon, and maybe a ribbon display. Also, there would be a moble hanging up with moons and stars off of it. One window with lacy pink curtains, and a flower thing on the outside with roses. Another thing is a desk with a black laptop, writing stuff, ect. and a black flat screen that can be seen if sitting on the bed and a small book case next to the desk. Lastly, a HUGE closet, a night stand with that clock from the first ep., penguin lamo, cherry I-pod, and maybe, a vanity mirror with a seat to do her hair and makeup?

Chelc
20th June 2008, 5:17 PM
...what's with the dying here all of a sudden? D: Remember, not much longer until the Contest is over! Get working on your designs and send them to me ASAP! Mel is still the only person who entered...

And another topic of the week:

Favorite Dawn shipping?

Because I feel like talking about shippings, and I think everyone else does, too (I think it'll revive us, at least) - remember to explain why you like it and remember not to bash other couples. =] Thanks.

crystal hikari
21st June 2008, 2:40 AM
Hello everyone!

Favorite Dawn shipping?

Hm, I like most of them but I think I like Ikarishipping or Penguinshipping the best, mostly Penguin; because they were child hood friends and rivals. However, opposites attract makes me think that I like Ikari better, and well I don't really like it too much though since it's sort of like contest. Though, all in all I think they're all neat. I sort of think Fame shipping [dawn x max] could happen if they met; to me not that likey though.
Also, if you mean any, then I also like commoner shipping[?] I think Dia [lazy person] x Berlitz since I consider Dawn her,too.

Mel-Girl
21st June 2008, 7:31 AM
Come on guys, if you draw, just go for it! Hell you could just create a sprite (recolour it and stuff), I think that's allowed. It's easy stuff. Hey, I don't you have to draw Hikari wearing the outfit herself, but jsut the outfit should be fine. Come on, I don't want to win just for being the only entrant... Actually, knowing the way life works, I could be the only entrant and still not win... XD

Favourite Dawn shipping?

So I heard you liek Dawn shippings... Y yes I dooooooo...

Erm, anywho. I like practically all of them. I can't chosoe a favourite. It's forever changing. I'd have to say that I'm going through a Denji x Hikari phase... Hey, maybe there should be a shipping section for the Hikari photobucket album where all the Hikari shippy pictures can go. Maybe there can be little extra folders of pictures for each Hikari shipping? I will ponder over this...

Though I've always listed Ikarishipping and Penguinshipping to be high amongst the ones I like. Mostly because I love both Shinji and Kengo and I think that if done well, their interactions with Hikari could be awesome. Not to say other Hikari shippings are great too!

So yeah it seems that Chelc, crystal hikari, Jason-Kun and I are the most frequent posters... *suddenly remembers a cracky conversation* Heheheheheh...

Oh yeah, Chelc, should I go through the old Hikari clubs and collect up the old banners for the album too? I've jsut been pondering that because I'd really love to expand the photobucket album for the Hikari Family... XD

Jason-Kun
21st June 2008, 7:38 AM
Favourite Dawn shipping?

Penguinshipping. I think they'd be cute together. That and the fanart is so beautiful. Yeh that pretty much sums it up.

Medea
21st June 2008, 1:18 PM
Favourite Dawn shipping?

Yipee-skippy! It's the shipping topic!

Okay now that it's out of my system, let me begin by saying my first favorite Dawn shipping is of course Appealshipping. It was something I saw (that wasn't a ship with Ash). I mean for Christ sake it was on the opening theme. And for once yuri thoughts came into my mind for an actual female main character. And as the series progressed and I see more hints from...well Zoey's side atleast, I started to get convinced.

Next on the list is HeatTagshipping. For those who don't know, that is Dawn x Conway and Conway is from the Tag Team episodes. I mean it was so cute in both versions and in the English version when Conway talks to himself and says Ash is the real enemy and chuckles. God I hope he returns. He really needs to show up again and I need some more HeatTag goodness in my life.

And third would be Lyreshipping. Nando and Dawn...taitofan got me hooked on that and I guess that's how it started. It's actually cute and if Nando returns, I'm hoping for something a little more between the two.

So after that I suppose is TwinLeaf, Fortune, Penguin, Ikari, IronWill, and HeiSei.

I've made shipping videos for at least five ships that are mentioned.

ferrariguy1000
21st June 2008, 5:45 PM
Favourite Dawn shipping?
PEARLSHIPPING!!!
after I saw this adorable picture:http://i29.*******.com/2dm73m9.jpg

Uzamaki Hinata
22nd June 2008, 4:25 AM
Wow, I haven't posted here in forever :x

Favourite Dawn shipping?

Oooh, shipping related, my specialty >D

Well, I remember saying in my first post that I hadn't yet gotten in to Dawn-related shipping. But, it's been some time from then =3

I can't really decide which shipping I love more for Dawn since she is such a lovable character, I'd like to think she fits in each shipping snugly, lol <3

So, the first ship I really got in to for her was ikarishipping, I saw some really great amvs/fanfics for that and I fell in love with the whole bad boy good girl ship. But after a while, I realized, Paul could care less :P

The second ship IneverreallyadmittedbutnowthatIthinkaboutitIdidsup portitasashipandnotsimplefriendship has to be sapphirepearshipping.... or wait, was it called something else? lol, I liked how May and Dawn hit it off immediately and though I haven't seen the actual episode, the pics were enough to let me see that those two had potential xD

And related to that, I like appealshipping which if I remember correctly is DawnxZoey. And I like bellshipping and... well, the one with her Gary as well xD I can't remember the name atm

But as of now, my curren Dawn shipping I just can't seem to get over is Penguinshipping. And seriously? I believe the ship can speak for itself :p

Surprisingly one ship I don't I've ever gotten in to was Pearlshipping :x I don't know why either xDDD

Dawn's Paul
22nd June 2008, 1:46 PM
There's no need to ask me really.

Ikarishipping for me.
'cause the most unlovable people need the love too.

Chelc
25th June 2008, 11:44 PM
Wow, we still seem to be...dead. Thanks to those who answered the topic, though - helps out a lot! :) Mel and I were talking over some Contest ideas, so maybe we'll get around to posting some of those soon.

Just a reminder, June is ending soon, and so is the Contest! Mel is still the only entry, so keep in mind that she will win by default if the rest of you guys are not going to be participating. ^^;

Favourite Dawn shipping?
Alright, I'll admit, I've gone back and forth between Hikari shippings - I'm really undecisive when it comes to shipping her. She goes well with almost anyone imo.

At first, I liked and supported Ikarishipping before we knew Shinji was going to be Satoshi's rival. Once I realized they were [sadly] probably never going to really interact, I liked and supported Pearlshipping for about...two or three weeks because I thought the idea of it was cute, but since I'm a Pokeshipper, it didn't really work out for me. After that, I was all about Appealshipping, even though I'm not really one for yuri. I still like it, but I guess you could say it wasn't my top choice. I was aware of Penguinshipping, but I disliked Kengo until I saw him in the dub, and that's when I knew Penguinshipping would be my Hikari OTP. Childhood friendships always get to me, and the way Kengo cares for Hikari is too cute. He isn't a jerk towards her (but the teasing is adorable) and you can tell he really likes her a lot. I can only hope she'll realize his feelings sometime soon. Penguinshipping, ftw. <3

manaphee
26th June 2008, 12:10 AM
Favorite Dawn shipping?
I've gone back and forth too, but my favorite is Penguinshipping. I mean, Dawn/Hikari and Kenny/Kengo were childhood friends, and even Dawn/Hikari asked him if she was pretty. How cute!

manaphee
26th June 2008, 12:10 AM
Favorite Dawn shipping?
I've gone back and forth too, but my favorite is Penguinshipping. I mean, Dawn/Hikari and Kenny/Kengo were childhood friends, and even Dawn/Hikari asked him if she was pretty. How cute!

crystal hikari
26th June 2008, 11:04 PM
Hello everyone! Oh about the banners, this may be just me, but it might be a good idea. Though if you did... it could make people think you're trying to steal their art, even though it might have the creater's name on it. So, I think it's a so/so idea.
Oh and on Tanks for the memories; I thought Dawn was doing better after her loss and even though I alreay answered the topic, I thought that showed some pearlshippingness [if that's a word].

aipom1234
27th June 2008, 2:25 AM
Don't...let...this...die.....

Ooh new topic: Favorite Dawn shipping?
This is definatley a given. PenguinShipping. They just belong together. Her relationship with Kenny is just.. undescribable to say the least. The way they act towards eachother is just so cute and having known eachother before contests is cool too. I'm a sucker when it comes to beforehand relationships in the Anime.

http://www.pokesho.com/img_oekaki/07/o_kengo_071129.png

Mel-Girl
29th June 2008, 8:12 AM
The contest is nearly over, guys! Get last minute entries in NOW! Honestly, don't be afraid to show off your work! I don't wanna win by default!

crystal hikari - Don't worry, I'd be crediting the banner makers...

Haha, Chelc certainly brought back people with the shipping topic. I think it's time for a new topic, I believe. I'm pretty sure anyway... Speaking of which, Chelc, you need to add the shipping topic to the topics list on the first page. ;]

Out of the contests so far, which of Hikari's contests is your favourite?

My favourite is definitely the Mikuri Cup. Hikari was having a great comeback and it really brought back the Hikari we all know and love back into the contest scene!

It showcased all of her Pokemon, which I really liked too. Plus the battles throughout the contest were really good! And Haruka entered too and while some people were iffy about the Haruka VS Hikari battle, I myself really liked it.

Plus Hikari won with a great effort put into it. When I saw her get past the appeal rounds in the Mikuri Cup, I really felt happy for her.

Haruka, Nozomi and Satoshi all participating rocked too. Plus there were cameos of Kengo, Shuu, Saori, Harley... This is going to be my favourite contest for a long time. I can't wait for the Grand Festival.

So get back into posting guys! Let's make this club active and have tons of Hikari spirit!

Medea
29th June 2008, 1:27 PM
Ooh. I want to think of another Dawn Yuri ship for her. Dawn/Leona. Oh wow, it was so cute when I saw that yesterday. Oh but onto the new subject.

I only wish we could see a lot more from the tenth movie's ending than just screenshots and snapshots. I might have a change of heart with Dawn's contest and whatnot.

Wallace cup hands down! Okay, I know everyone is saying it and everyone is about to say it, but I don't care. It is her latest one and it shows that Dawn has come a long ways since starting out. Her appeal with Ambipom was just the best and she was able to beat Kaito and was able to beat May. That's quite an accomplishment and caught my eye.

manaphee
29th June 2008, 2:28 PM
Out of the contests so far, which of Hikari's contests is your favorite?
Mikuri Cup, Mikuri Cup, Mikuri Cup. It was really exciting to see, plus Haruka entered too. It was so cute how Haruka and Hikari were best friends, but onto the topic. I actually liked the Mikuri cup all together, and it was fun seeing Satoshi perform too. She really improved on contests too, she even beat Haruka. It goes to really show Hikari is a really good trainer.

crystal hikari
29th June 2008, 6:35 PM
Hehe, sorry Mel-girl but I'm precautious, no offence to you(:
Oh and I love your banner! [by mist]

Hm, I'd I have to say the Mikuri Cup, since Dawn really shines in it also it's nice that characters come back a little and it doesn't just focus on Ash or Dawn, but a lot of people!

Oh and I went on http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/
and made this: http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/2962008/347c6ab276a269b4d83d1f9baf724bc1.png

Avegaille
30th June 2008, 10:11 AM
School and other stuff, and depression too maybe, is keeping me away from every club I'm in, including this one... so hai?

Just a reminder, June is ending soon, and so is the Contest! Mel is still the only entry, so keep in mind that she will win by default if the rest of you guys are not going to be participating. ^^;

Favourite Dawn shipping?

OMIGOSH Chelc, Last Minute Entry (http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/Summer-or-Rain-90211190)! Yeah, you said I could post the link here or something... XD

For the topic, obviously, it's Appealshipping. There's this thing between Dawn and Zoey, which one is a bit naive, the other seems full of knowledge, that I like so much in pairing combinations. And oh, maybe the fact that the two of them seems so good together? *runs*

The contest is nearly over, guys! Get last minute entries in NOW! Honestly, don't be afraid to show off your work! I don't wanna win by default!

*points to link above* I know how winning by default feels... doesn't seem so exciting... ;.;

My favorite... well... it's Dawn vs. Zoey @ the Jubilife Contest. No spoilers, since everyone's pretty much aware of this. =P So, it's the semi-finals, and since this is pretty much Dawn's first contest, she was actually a good sport even she lost that time. And oh, did I mention she made a new friend because of that? *runs*

So yeah... time for the traditional picture thingy...

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4909/nozomi344tk6.jpg

ferrariguy1000
2nd July 2008, 6:13 AM
here is Dawn Corleone v0.1: http://i30.*******.com/xmkivo.jpg how do you like it?

Chelc
2nd July 2008, 8:06 PM
^ Nice! Dawn looks good in black. :D

Okay, people. I need ideas. What are some things you would enjoy doing and discussing here? I can't stand this place dying so often... it really just gets to me. ._.; Do we need more members or what? Express your ideas here, please.

As for June's Contest, only TWO people entered, and they're also the co-owner and moderator of this Club. Now, I know we all lives outside of SPPf and this Club, but a lot of you guys were really excited about designing a new outfit for Dawn, so I thought more people would've entered... since the judges for the Contest seem to be inactive as well (excluding crystal hikari, I know that she posts here a lot and is active and informed me that she could judge long ago), so...yeah. Here are the entries:

Mel-Girl
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7991/melgirlrq9.png

Avegaille
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3603/488662f693f284c8f219750aw4.jpg

PM me which one you think is best and why. The winner will...I don't know. We can decide on that later.

I'll update the first page after I'm done with all of this. The inactiveness really upsets me, as well as Mel-Girl and Avegaille, just to let you all know. ><

Mel-Girl
2nd July 2008, 9:44 PM
crystal hikari - Haha, don't worry. I wasn't offended at all. And I love the banner too! XD

Avegaille! *hugs* Another entry, I love you! XD Hikari's very cute in your picture. Good luck to both of us. ^_^

Oh speaking of which, sometime I'll update the photobucket album with the latest pictures and stuff. Yeah...

ferariguy1000 - I like Hikari's jacket. I like black jackets. XD

And I totally agree with Chelc here. Let's keep the club spirit up guys. You joined here on the basis that you like Hikari/Dawn, so prove it. Try and post as much you can, find pictures, draw fanart, make banners, whatever! Just keep this club running, because we don't need to recreate another Hikari club when we got this awesome one!

Yeah, I am also kinda confused with people wanting the design a dress one and then only two entered. Were too many of you thinking, 'It would be awesome but I can't enter but I'm sure most of the others will enter anyway?' Ah well, the next contest better draw in more entrants.

Speaking of which, is the next contest a caption one? If so, that means we need to decide on a picture to do a caption for. Either that or choose like three pictures and people enter three captions we pick the best caption for each picture?

Hey, Chelc I just got an idea regarding members and joining... I'll talk to you about it sometime.

Heh, my picture looks way better on paper than it does scanned to computer. Hmmm, wonder who'll win.

aquajet16
3rd July 2008, 5:03 PM
Hey, Chelc I just got an idea regarding members and joining... I'll talk to you about it sometime.

Oh please don't delete me! XD. To be honest, I wanna post here but school is up on us here and some world class raters are coming to our school so Homeworks just keep on coming and non stop. We also have some special number in our school rehearsals so rehearsals everyday till 8:00 and I arrive at home by 8:30 and I will still do my homeworks after that. Again, sorry for the stress I caused you, Chelc, Avegaille and especially Mel-Girl.

I would go with the Mikuri Cup! It was the best. The episodes were action packed and also, May enters the scene which is kinda nice. The climax, May vs Dawn, was really the one which gave it a good close. That match was so epic

Ghost Dialga
3rd July 2008, 5:54 PM
May I join the club? I like Dawn because she is more like a co-star than a side-kick like all the rest of the female characters. They also made her more umm... realistic shall we say, as she has actually lost an appeal round before. Overall, she is one of the best characters the creators made. (including Gym Leaders, Rivals, etc.)

Shepherd
3rd July 2008, 10:09 PM
Favourite Dawn shipping?

Dawn and Zoey, there so cute together. I fell in love with the ship as soon as I saw Zoey.

Mel-Girl
3rd July 2008, 11:05 PM
Ghost Dialga - Yup, you're in! And I agree, Hikari's one of the best characters. ^_^

aquajet - Oh, don't get the wrong idea! I mean, ideas for new members joining in future. You're not going to be deleted, don't worry!

Oh and PM Chelc for the votes, guys! Speaking of which, what's the last day people can vote...

Chelc
4th July 2008, 4:51 AM
Aqua: Aww, it's okay! Don't feel bad. School is way more important than posting here. ^^; I guess I'm just used to most people being on summer vacation...lol. I would never delete you! :p

Ghost Dialga: Of course you can join! Welcome to the club! ^^ I totally agree with you on all those points. Dawn really does seem to have the most realistic storyline out of both Ash and May.

The last day for voting...um. Well, aipom was the only one who voted so far...so unless I get no more votes in the next few days, then I guess it'll end?

Just a fair warning, too. My wireless card fried and I'm unable to go on the internet from my computer in my room - aka, I have to share the living room computer with my brother, which probably isn't going to be very easy to do. I may be inactive for a while, I don't know how long, but I'll be sure to get on for at least an hour a day or something until I get a new wireless card. Sorry for the inconvenience. ><;

Shepherd
4th July 2008, 10:15 AM
Sorry about that Miss. Chelc. I hope you get a new card soon

Ghost Dialga
4th July 2008, 6:23 PM
I thank you very much. :)
Favourite Dawn shipping?

Definitely Pearlshipping. Why? Dawn and Ash make a very good couple, plus there are many hints that support Pearlshipping. Also, (you may call me unoriginal for saying this) like many people have said, it's sort of like Ash has taken Misty's place, and Dawn has taken Ash's; therefore, Dawn can really relate to Ash, and Ash can really relate to Dawn.

ContestNoir888
5th July 2008, 1:58 PM
Hi everyone, I'd like to join (finally, I awlays forget, always in 'other sections').

Why I like Dawn

She's just too cute ( not in the wrong way) as a character,

Being one of the two only realistic character in pkmn ( the other being Shinji) as in she actually loses at the 1st round of the contest....
Being all optmistic 'with that to need to worry' thing,
being one of the girliest girls I seen...
& lastly, I find her very likeable, her attitude, she is someone you can't get sick off.
I have to admit her contest dress is a bit ( how to say it,uhmmm ) not for her ...,

Magicute
5th July 2008, 3:54 PM
Why I like Dawn?
Because she is reliable,pretty and lucky.

Gee,I know her in the DVD before.

ferrariguy1000
5th July 2008, 5:46 PM
Why I like Dawn
Just because she's cute.

Mel-Girl
6th July 2008, 6:17 AM
Whoa, whoa Why I like Dawn isn't a subject of the week! It's jsut someone requested to join. Speaking of which, Magicute, Shepherd and ferariguy1000, please expand a bit more on your posts in future. They're usually pretty short. '^_^

And yes, ContestNoir88, you can join! Welcome to the club!

OMG I'm in India right now on holiday! XD

Aw and Chelc can't go on as much... It's a shame because while I'm on holiday, I'm not sure how much I can be here for a bit, but I'm doing my best guys. So keep the thread alive for us! We love our Hikari/Dawn family. XD

Avegaille
6th July 2008, 1:16 PM
Avegaille! *hugs* Another entry, I love you! XD Hikari's very cute in your picture. Good luck to both of us. ^_^

And I totally agree with Chelc here. Let's keep the club spirit up guys. You joined here on the basis that you like Hikari/Dawn, so prove it. Try and post as much you can, find pictures, draw fanart, make banners, whatever! Just keep this club running, because we don't need to recreate another Hikari club when we got this awesome one!

Yeah, I am also kinda confused with people wanting the design a dress one and then only two entered. Were too many of you thinking, 'It would be awesome but I can't enter but I'm sure most of the others will enter anyway?' Ah well, the next contest better draw in more entrants.

Speaking of which, is the next contest a caption one? If so, that means we need to decide on a picture to do a caption for. Either that or choose like three pictures and people enter three captions we pick the best caption for each picture?

Hai, but Dawn looks cute on your pic too... and yush, good luck to both of us... if only more members joined the contest, it'd give out more suspense... XD

I'm guessing, it's because... either they were too busy or they were procrastinating? It can only lead to two options, but yeah, or maybe they're not motivated enough...

Maybe perhaps I can make prizes for the next contest, especially the caption contest, since I know a lot of members would love to replace what a character is saying on the picture with a more witty and funny one... XD

Dawn has been the subject in the anime caption thread for quite a long time... so yeah, it'd be awesome if Dawn fans themselves could like do the same, in a good way of course... XD

Okay, people. I need ideas. What are some things you would enjoy doing and discussing here? I can't stand this place dying so often... it really just gets to me. ._.; Do we need more members or what? Express your ideas here, please.

Hmm, more exciting news about Dawn? Spoilers? Anything new that will happen to her perhaps?

Oooor... something else.

Another Dawn... and Zoey... artwork by me... XD (http://avegaille.deviantart.com/art/Together-We-Make-a-Move-78089412)

For those who haven't seen it yet much anyways... *runs* Hmm, do we also need a new topic?