PDA

View Full Version : The "What I got from GTS" Thread (part 2)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

encas
18th June 2008, 11:48 PM
Okay...since I've been playing this game for over a year, I've gotten all sorts of cool stuff from the GTS, including the following:

-shiny Bashful Glameow (I forget what I traded her for, her nature may be crap, but she's my first GTS shiny!)
-shiny Rash Phione (I was looking for a shiny Phione on here for a week or so, and the first one I found wanted any Mudkip, bye-bye random Mudkip hatchling, hello favorite Pokemon of all time in its shiny form!)
-Adamant Entei with a 30 Attack IV and a 20+ Speed IV (believe me, it took me forever to get an Adamant Entei with good IVs, I even passed up a shiny Adamant one for a decent Adamant one)
-And just very recently...probably my best GTS get of all time...drumroll please...a shiny Brave Kangaskhan nicknamed Lima! Her OT had her up for trade for any Level 100 Female Pachirisu. I snatched up the only Level 100 Female Pachirisu on the GTS, and the listing was gone. I was devestated. But after a bit of looking, it was put back up again, and I got her! Brave isn't the best of natures due to the whole speed reduction thing, but it'll do. Is there any way I can compensate for the -Speed nature? I really want to use this beauty competitively.

Ezra
19th June 2008, 12:00 AM
'runny butt' the shiney hacked dialga! also another shiney dialga, don't think that one is hacked.
impish mewtwo...that was lame. went straight back online!

Larry
19th June 2008, 2:04 PM
I got another cherish ball Dragonite at lv 50...

heatranran
19th June 2008, 2:08 PM
A lopunny lvl 100 for a bidoof lvl 8

Arande
19th June 2008, 2:41 PM
I got another cherish ball Dragonite at lv 50...

you do know those are legit right? (saikyou)

Geneaux
19th June 2008, 2:45 PM
Just got a Minozutami (whatever it is called) Manaphy of the GTS. Yay.

deltapiplupx
19th June 2008, 4:39 PM
I got a shiney skymory. Before i started my game over i got a shiney matolic (i am anti AR now) But the stupid AR messed up my game and could not trade it to a friend to trade back. But in other news i found a Shiney totadile for an eevee was about to trade it was taken.
Also does anybody know what is up with the zapdos under the matolics just look up matolics at lv 100 and it is there?

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
19th June 2008, 5:22 PM
I got a level 45 Misimagus for a just-hatched Gible. x3
And a Camerupt that seems to have been caught ten years in the future (I doubt it's hacked; why the crap would you want to hack a Camerupt?).

I've also gotten a Kingdra and Gorebyss with the help of the GTS. : D

masamune27
21st June 2008, 11:25 PM
I got a Legit wishmker jirachi :)

Fletchr
21st June 2008, 11:28 PM
I gots a Jirachi too, except it's Japanese tho... it's not really that special.

Br26
21st June 2008, 11:40 PM
Today I traded my lv.1 Eevee for a a lv.30 Dragonair. It seems to be pretty well trained, too. interesting.

Charizard006
22nd June 2008, 1:45 AM
Traded my mystry Mew for a shiny legit UT Palkia!

Shiny Noctowl
22nd June 2008, 4:10 AM
I got a Calm Slowpoke with Own Tempo for its ability, and IT HAD POKéRUS!!!
Since it had the preferable nature, and the preferable ability, and it had Pokérus, I strongly suspect it's hacked, but maybe it was some guy who was feeling generous.

I've seen several poorly hacked Pokémon on the GTS, including a level 66 female Garchomp holding a Sitrus Berry and a level 61 female Spiritomb (Nicknamed "Cynthia's"!). In two separate trades, I got Aaron's Vespiquen and Cynthia's Milotic.

I also got 4 Uxies off of the GTS, so now I have 5 total.

rekreatur
22nd June 2008, 3:14 PM
I got a Moltres with a Galon berry for my Lv. 100 Gardevoir two days ago =D
I don't really need that Gardevoir, she's just a Pokemon that I used to beat my Emerald game. =P
God knows what are her EVs XD

Xweek
22nd June 2008, 6:16 PM
Put a shiny Charmander up on the GTS for a Latios, because I got a Latias in Emerald so I couldn't get a Latios.

So, the sequence happens, I go off somewhere while it does it, so I just think "Oh look, a Latios." I actually check the box, and I go "Oh look a Lati...WHAT THE HELL? IT'S SHINY? AND HAS POKERUS?"

Yes, some kind lad in Brazil (who also added to my trade location map, which I'm trying to complete (strange goal, I know. But it's so satisfying.)) not only provided a Latios for this baby shiny Charmander, but a shiny, pokerus Latios for this baby shiny Charmander. With max coolness, and ultra rank badge.

With my contest expertise, I could easily turn him into an absolute contest master. Just got to replace one of those basic moves with Dragon Dance, or something...

Edit: Yep, at 299:59, I officially won the master rank cool contest with the Latios. Yays.

DinoStegazord
22nd June 2008, 8:30 PM
I got a moltres level 53, a level 100 celebi via offer, a level 55 japanese rhyperior, a level 52 dewgong called kenny, a level 10 shiny mew named face rape (the little bugger) and it had pokerus, a level 30 japanese lucario, a level 71 mewtwo, two palkias one from japan at level 51 and another one at level 50, a level 52 porygon-z, and a level 4 magikarp named k25 with a boy pokemon symbol after the k25.

Pingouin7
22nd June 2008, 8:35 PM
Shiny Noctowl: Pokérus can spread, and breeding is your friend.

Xweek: Have you heard of AR lately? I've heard it does wonders.

As for myself, I've cloned my WISHMKR Jirachi, then traded it over for many Jirachi, and ended up with a lv 70 CHANNEL Jirachi.

I got a level 45 Misimagus for a just-hatched Gible. x3
And a Camerupt that seems to have been caught ten years in the future (I doubt it's hacked; why the crap would you want to hack a Camerupt?).

I've also gotten a Kingdra and Gorebyss with the help of the GTS. : D

My bro hacked a Numel.

Xweek
22nd June 2008, 9:00 PM
Xweek: Have you heard of AR lately? I've heard it does wonders.

It looks legitimate. I mean, my pokemon had pokerus before, but that wasn't hacked onto them. And my Mawile has just as high a beauty stat as the Latios has a cool stat, and that was done using pamtre berries in a four-way poffin mixing session.

Don't knock it unless it's an obvious hack.

ArchangelUnmei
23rd June 2008, 3:45 AM
Meh, nothing terribly exciting. I've been trading for all the Pokemon I've seen but been too lazy to catch. XD Exeggute, Farfetch'd, Spinda for the win! The Spinda did have a very nice spot pattern though, very attractive. =3

And Xweek, I hear you on the map thing. XD Sometimes if a person is asking something reasonable, I'll trade solely on where they're located. I got a Pokemon from Gabon once (in Africa), and a couple from New Zealand. =)

kittylitter
23rd June 2008, 4:03 AM
i dont really understand iv calculators. how do you get ur ivs calculated? do you input your stats and hit calculate ivs? plz explain this to me

Toastybob
23rd June 2008, 7:03 AM
Today I got my fourth GTS shiny: a Bagon. It's Quiet though, so I wont seriously EV train it or anything.

groovitational snubbul
23rd June 2008, 8:43 AM
a shiny wurmple for a honchkrow i didnt need any way
and suicune and entei for 2 of my mass bred totadiles:)

tmhizzy
23rd June 2008, 8:50 AM
I got a legit shiny mew and shiny deoxys

Trainer Emily
23rd June 2008, 12:35 PM
Just got a legit shiny Careful Lugia...
Just after getting that Timid Lugia which has suspiciously high IVs on all stats except for Attack, which I speculated to be hacked.

Besides, getting a shiny from GTS is like a race...a "First come, first snatch" basis ;)

mr bubba8668
23rd June 2008, 2:49 PM
I got a lv 75 Snorelax that was ev trained bred to perfection an has a great moveset.

Pingouin7
23rd June 2008, 4:36 PM
I basically laugh at you people who thinks every shiny got at the GTS is legit.

It is very possible to hack a shiny with AR, it will be the same as if it was non-shiny, but it will be shiny.

And with PokéSav you can perfectly hack a Pokémon to make it shiny, not altering it's IV.

Haha "Legit shiny Mew, legit shiny Deoxys, legit shiny Lugia..."

Those legendaries aren't just Pokémon you can catch like that in every game, it is an EVENT only Pokémon wich you need a ticket to get to.

And never forget, GTS = Hack city.

Rayquaza07
23rd June 2008, 5:12 PM
On GTS I got a legit shiny Palkia,two aura Mews, a most likely hacked shiny beldum,some legit Deoxyses,a Navel rock Ho-oh and Lugia, and a Ranger Manaphy.

Blade Knight
23rd June 2008, 5:50 PM
I once got a Ranger Manaphy for a badly natured Kyogre.
It seems that if I search for a Pokemon I find nothing good, but if I post a Pokemon I get what I want within a few days.

Blade Knight
23rd June 2008, 6:07 PM
It seems that if I search for a Pokemon I find nothing good, but if I post a Pokemon I get what I want within a few days.

Blade Knight
23rd June 2008, 6:14 PM

Arande
27th June 2008, 11:42 AM
Tried my luck, and someone gave me a movie regigigas for a female munclax w a salac. Quiet though (movie regi is still movie regi)

No luck trying to get another, but in the process.....
shuny lugia
modest XD lugia
UT hadou mew (impish <_<)
10ANIV ho-oh
10jahre ho-oh
the japanese battle mountain ho-oh
and like 6 japanese snowport regigigas I'll probably throw back on the GTS once my custap grows :)

*Picachu&Pichu*
27th June 2008, 11:57 AM
Tried my luck, and someone gave me a movie regigigas for a female munclax w a salac. Quiet though (movie regi is still movie regi)

How could it possibly be a movie Regigigas? Doesn't it have the classic ribbon?

Arande
27th June 2008, 12:00 PM
How could it possibly be a movie Regigigas? Doesn't it have the classic ribbon?

Nope. Initial source how they even found out said his didn't, and looked at like 4-5 different forums and word is they don't. They do come with custap berries, so berry 62 is out.

edit: within minutes, I got a naughty one for a lv 61 saikyou electivire I got when I was trying to grab saikyou pokes off the GTS.

*Picachu&Pichu*
27th June 2008, 1:26 PM
Nope. Initial source how they even found out said his didn't, and looked at like 4-5 different forums and word is they don't. They do come with custap berries, so berry 62 is out.

edit: within minutes, I got a naughty one for a lv 61 saikyou electivire I got when I was trying to grab saikyou pokes off the GTS.

Cool, I'll have to try and get one!

Shiny Noctowl
27th June 2008, 2:05 PM
I got a Bold Uxie, a Mild Dialga, and a shiny Uxie on the GTS. All of them look legit (although I'm probably going to re-trade the shiny Uxie since it's most likely hacked even though it looks legit). I have seven Uxie from the GTS, not counting the shiny Uxie I'm going to re-trade.

Rizardosaur
27th June 2008, 5:42 PM
I got a Deoxys Level 100 holding a Master Ball for a Lv.47 Dialga.
I also got several mews, jirachis, shaymins, Palkias, Dialgas, and any other legendary I already have. What I do is first trade a Diamond Exclusive, like Cranidos or Stunky, for a Palkia (Yes, people trade it) or a Pearl Exclusive for a Dialga. Then I just trade that Dialga/Palkia for a different Legendary, and so forth.

*Picachu&Pichu*
27th June 2008, 7:01 PM
I got a Deoxys Level 100 holding a Master Ball for a Lv.47 Dialga.
I also got several mews, jirachis, shaymins, Palkias, Dialgas, and any other legendary I already have. What I do is first trade a Diamond Exclusive, like Cranidos or Stunky, for a Palkia (Yes, people trade it) or a Pearl Exclusive for a Dialga. Then I just trade that Dialga/Palkia for a different Legendary, and so forth.
Aren't Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus banned from the GTS? You shouldn't even see someone asking for one.

Anyway, thanks to Arande, I went to find a movie Regigigas and got one for a Palkia. I'm currently trading for a lv. 70+ Palkia that actually has a Lusterous(sp?) Orb.

Black Friday
27th June 2008, 7:47 PM
i recieved a japanese munchlax with a lucky egg, just this morning

noobers
27th June 2008, 8:42 PM
I got a shiny Shellos. Hooray.

WhipIt
27th June 2008, 10:30 PM
I just traded a Stunky for a Glameow! Its no hacked!

Otter16
27th June 2008, 11:32 PM
I just recently recieved a shiny skorupi

Shiny Noctowl
28th June 2008, 3:26 AM
I got a Bold Uxie, a Mild Dialga, and a shiny Uxie on the GTS. All of them look legit (although I'm probably going to re-trade the shiny Uxie since it's most likely hacked even though it looks legit). I have seven Uxie from the GTS, not counting the shiny Uxie I'm going to re-trade.

Never mind about the Dialga, I finally realized that the idiot who hacked it made it so that it was caught in 2009 (so I released it).

hello moto
28th June 2008, 3:33 AM
Got another Aura Mew, that makes it 2 of them, Got a Bonus disc Celebi and a Wishmakr Jirachi. Gts is actually working for me.

Shiny Noctowl
28th June 2008, 3:40 AM
Got another Aura Mew, that makes it 2 of them, Got a Bonus disc Celebi and a Wishmakr Jirachi. Gts is actually working for me.

How did you get a Celebi and Jirachi without already having them?

The thing that annoys me about the GTS is that you can't request or search for a Pokémon you haven't seen, so I can't get a Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, or Jirachi.

chicken8804
28th June 2008, 3:49 AM
...this is crazy...i put my ganite lvl 30 on for a lvl 100 abra...just for laughs u know...well i come back about an hour after i put up the offer and, i dont have my ganite any more...i have a lvl 100 abra with pkrs caught in masterball transferred from hoenn

ev's
attack 78
defence 38
sp attk 251
sp def 125
speed 200
synchronize is its ability...and to top it all it is japanese O_o

Arande
28th June 2008, 4:48 AM
Never mind about the Dialga, I finally realized that the idiot who hacked it made it so that it was caught in 2009 (so I released it).

Remember the catch/arrival date is that of the DS's clock. You can change it to 2015 and catch pokemon from the future if you felt like it.

zogu
28th June 2008, 4:54 AM
Was about 1 day ago when this guy from Okinawa keep putting up numerous movie Regigigas for Bidoof for around 1 hour. I only managed to snag 1 though, all the other attempts end up with the message that the GTS is 'too busy at the moment'.

Obviously they were cloned, but I don't really mind.

*Picachu&Pichu*
28th June 2008, 11:09 PM
Was about 1 day ago when this guy from Okinawa keep putting up numerous movie Regigigas for Bidoof for around 1 hour. I only managed to snag 1 though, all the other attempts end up with the message that the GTS is 'too busy at the moment'.

Obviously they were cloned, but I don't really mind.
They were doing that again this morning, but I wasn't able to get any.:(
I got a lv.100 Celebi with a very weird amount of experience. It began with a question mark!

kasmeargy
29th June 2008, 12:19 AM
Well, I just got Cynthia's Lucario. From the Pokemon League and everything. Do the people who do these hacks really think people would like it?

Psyopus
29th June 2008, 12:28 AM
Shiny Deoxy ( i dont know if its legit though :/) and a shiny soodowoodo :)

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD
29th June 2008, 1:15 AM
I got a mystry mew and a shiny lv 1 hatched adamant beldum :D

The Thrashmeister
29th June 2008, 3:28 AM
Shiny Ditto.

Also, my prized Pokemon:

Level 100 Magikarp.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/image.php?u=19107&dateline=1214623756&type=profile

noobers
29th June 2008, 4:44 AM
Shiny Ditto.

Also, my prized Pokemon:

Level 100 Magikarp.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/image.php?u=19107&dateline=1214623756&type=profile

I got a shiny Milotic for a Lv. 100 Ditto. :O

jims
29th June 2008, 7:04 AM
some how I got a lv 99 milotic, shiny through the trades for a level 6 larvitar, I knew it was hacked so I had very little exp to pump in 510 evs, some how it worked out

fhqwhgads1
29th June 2008, 7:15 AM
I was testing the cloning glitch by trying to clone a lvl 2 bidoof, and to my surprise when I turned the DS back on, not only had the glitch failed, but also I now had a Dialga level 100 with PKRS.

Cousin_Dan
29th June 2008, 3:59 PM
i didn't actually trade it (thank god) but when i tapped in registeel into GTS one of the offers was a froslass. Froslass as the sprite, registeel as the species. It was definately the most hacked pokemon i've ever seen, how/why would they even do that anyway?

Ezra
29th June 2008, 4:14 PM
shiny dialga called 'runny butt'

ohh also, was about to trade for a shiney mew level 100...gts failed because it was 'too busy' i mean come on!

Ezra
29th June 2008, 4:29 PM

ohh also, was about to trade for a shiney mew level 100...gts failed because it was 'too busy' i mean come on!

Ezra
29th June 2008, 4:30 PM

*Picachu&Pichu*
29th June 2008, 6:34 PM
i didn't actually trade it (thank god) but when i tapped in registeel into GTS one of the offers was a froslass. Froslass as the sprite, registeel as the species. It was definately the most hacked pokemon i've ever seen, how/why would they even do that anyway?
It's actualy not a hack. Occasionaly, there is a glitch on the GTS where the nickname and sprite become the pokemon they are asking for. No one is sure why or how it happens, but it's not related to hacking.

Shiny Noctowl
29th June 2008, 7:28 PM
No one is sure why or how it happens, but it's not related to hacking.

It happens sometimes after the Pokémon has been traded. It shows the exact name and sprite of the Pokémon the person got. I saw the Registeel too, and I'd think it should've been down by now, they usually aren't up for this long.

Shiny Noctowl
29th June 2008, 7:32 PM
Something weird happened on the GTS. I'd put a level 50 Japanese Uxie that I'd gotten off of the GTS on offer for any Heatran. Today, when I went to check on it, I got a message that there was a communication error when I clicked on "Summary", and when I tried to reconnect again, it said "???? was not traded." and I had it back in my party. Does anyone know why this would happen?

Arande
29th June 2008, 8:18 PM
4th movie regigigas :D (up to docile, naughty, quietx2) though I'm running out of touched saikyou pokes from when I was trying to grab those...

Draknir
29th June 2008, 8:19 PM
I got:
Several hacks including Cynthia's Garchomp and a Lv.3 Bulbasaur from Hoenn
Several pokemon I needed for the Pokedex such as Claydol and Breloom
Several Entei that I trade for Mews
Several Mews that I trade for Entei
A Male Torterra, a Male Crobat, a Female Garchomp, a Male Squirtle, a Male Charmander, and just now, a Female Bulbasaur.

*Picachu&Pichu*
29th June 2008, 9:56 PM
I'd think it should've been down by now, they usually aren't up for this long.
Remenber the Mew Gyrados? That was up for months.
I finaly got another high level Palkia with a Lusterous Orb to replace the one I traded for the Movie Regigigas.

Shiny Noctowl
30th June 2008, 2:36 AM
I got two legit Mews and a legit Suicune. Then I traded one of the Mews for a legit Deoxys. The thing that really annoys me is that I can't get a Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Raikou, Entei, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi, or Jirachi because you have to have seen a Pokémon before you can request it on the GTS.

*Picachu&Pichu*
30th June 2008, 2:12 PM
I got two legit Mews and a legit Suicune. Then I traded one of the Mews for a legit Deoxys. The thing that really annoys me is that I can't get a Squirtle, Chikorita, Totodile, Raikou, Entei, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi, or Jirachi because you have to have seen a Pokémon before you can request it on the GTS.

Of course you have to see them. Otherwise, you could complete the pokedex without even trying. Then the game wouldn't be any fun.

Lucario dragon master
1st July 2008, 1:42 AM
i got a legit ut shiny dialga just for a poliwhirl

Metamence
1st July 2008, 1:50 AM
I got a lv100 dragonite that i thought was legit but it wasnt.said from a distant land so i thought it was from xd.stats are pretty good.i looked at the date it was caught:january0 2000 and thats when it hit me xd wasnt released in 2000

Shiny Noctowl
1st July 2008, 1:56 AM
I got a level 10 Japanese Mew that was obtained from Pokémon Event 07 at level 50.

Spartan061
1st July 2008, 2:13 AM
Yesterday offered my Glalie for a Kangaskhan and got one in 25 minutes. And today I Traded a female Yanma for a French Feebas. Its pretty cool. Took 2 eggs till I got a female one. Dangit! Just missed a Dialga for an abra!

Arande
1st July 2008, 2:36 AM
I got a lv100 dragonite that i thought was legit but it wasnt.said from a distant land so i thought it was from xd.stats are pretty good.i looked at the date it was caught:january0 2000 and thats when it hit me xd wasnt released in 2000

Many a poke have been deleted just because of the dates. As it's been said a bajillion times, the dates are based on the DS's clock, which is changeable. So it is pointless to go by that date. Don't believe me? give me a second, and I'll hatch you a few mudkipz from the year 2065 :)

And to stay on topic, german houndour for the foreign pokedex entry, and a garchomp, belossom, and armaldo. (Hayleys wanted)

sumoboi
1st July 2008, 3:12 AM
i got a lvl 2 bidoof for my lvl 53 poliwrath =[]

Mr.Ralts
1st July 2008, 3:23 AM
I got a manaphy from Lovely place

WynautQueen
1st July 2008, 6:38 AM
A level 90 Slowpoke.

groovitational skiing9867
1st July 2008, 9:13 AM
i had offered something for an entei and when i went on my friends internet today i got one. then i traded with a guy on serebii for a celebi (not on the gts) soonce i had the pokedex entry i went on the gts and traded the entei i got for a lvl 100 celebi. i looked at it and saw that it was proably hacked. so i seacrhed celebi again and saw that some guy was trading a level 14 celebi for another celebi(i hate when people do that) so i traded him my crappy celebi so in total that day i received 3 celebis:)

Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun
1st July 2008, 4:35 PM
I got s Shiny Dragonite once XD
And I've gotten a truckload of Deoxys.

RayRay
1st July 2008, 4:43 PM
i got a lv 100 Toxicroak for a Skuntank! Ha, was just rotting in my box, so i thought why not? But, i think the Toxicroak might have been hacked, as it was caught 2 days before i got it...think it might be very difficult to level up a pokemon to Lv100 in two days...and for a mere skuntank?

enigma32
1st July 2008, 6:12 PM
best I got was a space center deoxys, guy was trying to clone I guess because he wanted a lev 100 mudkip.

*Picachu&Pichu*
1st July 2008, 8:12 PM
i got a lv 100 Toxicroak for a Skuntank! Ha, was just rotting in my box, so i thought why not? But, i think the Toxicroak might have been hacked, as it was caught 2 days before i got it...think it might be very difficult to level up a pokemon to Lv100 in two days...and for a mere skuntank?

Choice 1: hacked
Choice 2: DS clock set to a different date
Choice 3: Rare Candies

Shiny Noctowl
1st July 2008, 10:19 PM
I got a Vespiquen that was caught in the Pokémon League, a Dialga that was caught sometime next year, and a level 10 Mew that was caught at level 50.

I hate people who put blatant hacks like these on the GTS. Nintendo could've at least made it so you could see the summary of the Pokémon before you traded for it (this would also help with getting a good nature for legendaries).

Igloo
2nd July 2008, 1:24 AM
Shiny Noctowl, I feel you on that Vespiquen.

I traded a Lugia for a Lv.66 Garchomp, in a Masterball. Guess where it was caught? Pokémon League.

Mamoswine Power
2nd July 2008, 11:22 AM
I just got a l42 ampharos for a totodile. Preety good deal if you ask me

Syphax
2nd July 2008, 12:51 PM
I got s Shiny Dragonite once XD
And I've gotten a truckload of Deoxys.

I seem to get lots of Deoxies. They're like the currency of the GTS.

Hammerheart
2nd July 2008, 1:24 PM
iv got 4 deoxys in the last week, but im not sure about one of them as it knows moves at lvl.30 that it oly learns at like lvl 80 or 90. but im wondering if there was some kind of event were it got these moves early, but i doubt it

EH TuCker
2nd July 2008, 3:10 PM
Just the other day I traded a totodile for a lvl 100 Charizard. I knew it was hacked so I then traded it to someone else who wanted a charizard. I then got a lvl 100 Gyarados. It was a HM slave.

OmegaPit
2nd July 2008, 4:40 PM
A lv50 hacked Vespiquen caught in a master ball in route 1 =D

Shiny Noctowl
3rd July 2008, 1:30 AM
I got a Suicune that was caught in Hoenn.

Ghost Dialga
3rd July 2008, 2:29 AM
I got a hacked Celebi for one of my Deoxys, so I put it back up and got a legit level 100 Shiny Deoxys. I also got a level 40 Abomasnow (not sure if I spelled that correctly) for a level 1 Burmy today.

3rd July 2008, 5:25 AM
I got a hacked Jirachi.
I just put up my legit shiny Mudkip in search of Monferno. Lolz, who will offer?
So far on my quest to use Cloned shinies to get every Pokemon, I have got Infernape and Monferno. I am now trying to get a level 80 and above Skorupi. Lol.

Also, Im doing this by Pokedex. i am starting by finishing Sinnoh, then will either to Johto or Hoenn.

Golden_Arcanine
3rd July 2008, 5:51 AM
I got another legit Agate Celebi for my Monferno (who was that stupid?). I got Registeel and Regirock for little (don't remember what). Still searching for a Regice. It took me two days for someone to bite on my Monferno-Celebi swap, but I've had a Cranidos-Palkia swap up for about a week and no one has bitten.

Sadarac
3rd July 2008, 6:43 AM
i umm got palkia and the lake legendarys and arcanine and spritomb and a baltoy all for random shinys that took fifteen minetes to get. and i got an eevee for a feebas LOL hatched egg. not even a nature that evolves into milotic.

Blurrz
3rd July 2008, 6:46 AM
I got a Lopunny with the Nickname "Dick"

Really, really classy.

(s.i.e)
4th July 2008, 3:51 PM
I got a Lopunny with the Nickname "Dick"

Really, really classy.

i had the same with a combee that was nicked bee otch, it should have an A instead.

a few days ago i had the rare luck of finding a complete UT & legit DOEL deoxis, UT and legit events are getting rare lately, especcially deoxis.

Pingouin7
5th July 2008, 6:53 PM
i umm got palkia and the lake legendarys and arcanine and spritomb and a baltoy all for random shinys that took fifteen minetes to get. and i got an eevee for a feebas LOL hatched egg. not even a nature that evolves into milotic.

The nature doesn't changes the fact Feebas will evolve, it just heightens/decreases your chances of evolving it because of the taste of the Poffin.

Liquiscale
5th July 2008, 9:56 PM
i got a Shiny Deoxys for i can't remember 'cause i was just thinking 'bout gettin' the deoxys!

Lucariotwo
5th July 2008, 10:18 PM
I got a shiny Deoxys 4 a Shellos. needles to say I huried as quik as possible to trade. u know how hard it is sometimes to claim a shiny before someon else. I don't think its hacked but it probably is...

groovitational snubbul
6th July 2008, 1:25 AM
i got a mew that said it had been met at Lv 2
defnatly a hack

*~*~DARKRAI~*~*
6th July 2008, 1:27 AM
i GOT A EVENT tropiuos for my deoxys

6th July 2008, 2:06 AM
i got a shiny bronzong for a aerodactyl and im oretty sure its not hacked

6th July 2008, 2:08 AM
i got a shiny bronzong for a aerodactyl and im oretty sure its not hacked

WynautQueen
6th July 2008, 4:38 AM
Untouched adamant female Chimchar. :D Can't remember what I dropped off for it, but I'm fairly sure it was either a Piplup or a Bulbasaur.

TheCookieCutter
6th July 2008, 4:57 AM
I recently Traded my lvl 3O Ursaring for a lvl 55 suicune. I am so glad I got a suicune!

Momentalwolf
6th July 2008, 12:21 PM
i'm currently trading my darkrai for a munchlax of any level. I can get infinite numbers of darkrai but I don't suppose anyone had seen one unless they use cheats or action replay

*Picachu&Pichu*
6th July 2008, 7:04 PM
i'm currently trading my darkrai for a munchlax of any level. I can get infinite numbers of darkrai but I don't suppose anyone had seen one unless they use cheats or action replay

Darkrai don't appear on the GTS. There might be hundreds on there right now, but you'll never see them.

groovitational snubbul
6th July 2008, 11:24 PM
i got 2 beldums Lv 1 and 2 magnimites Lv 1 Hacks much?? LOL

Laser Shuckle
6th July 2008, 11:45 PM
i got a shiny ditto with pokerus.

kasmeargy
7th July 2008, 12:03 AM
i got 2 beldums Lv 1 and 2 magnimites Lv 1 Hacks much?? LOL

How does that even give hints of hacking? Unless it says they were caught at level 1. Eggs hatch at that level.

ApplePiE
7th July 2008, 2:30 AM
I got an event Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, Ho-Oh, Deoxys (N, shiny) and Deoxys (S). I suspect that the shiny one is hacked. Suspect, lols. D:

Lightning25X
7th July 2008, 2:39 AM
Well, since my wifi doesn't work for my DS, I need to go to my friends house for GTS, and this didn't happen just now. It happened months ago but I thought it was kinda funny and weird.. Also this happened before I started over the game, so I don't have this Feebas anymore.

Anyway I was looking for a Feebas on the GTS. I came across one who wanted an Arcanine, any level, for the Feebas. For some reason when I caught a Lv 2 Growlithe (I think you do this with Fire Red in the GBA slot), I immediately evolved it with a Fire Stone. So let's just say the person who wanted an Arcanine ended up with a Lv 2 one. The Feebas was Modest.

Pingouin7
7th July 2008, 2:44 AM
Great, my Wi-Fi too ended up unusable (Strangely, it's the same connection as my computer uses.)

Last time, I've put a Pokémon on the GTS, and we tried erasing the WFC settings then putting them back up to see if it would work back, then it ended up not working...

I think the Pokémon I've put on the GTS is erased now...

ApplePiE
7th July 2008, 2:48 AM
Great, my Wi-Fi too ended up unusable (Strangely, it's the same connection as my computer uses.)

Last time, I've put a Pokémon on the GTS, and we tried erasing the WFC settings then putting them back up to see if it would work back, then it ended up not working...

I think the Pokémon I've put on the GTS is erased now...

:( Aww, that sucks.
Was it any rare pokemon?

Pingouin7
7th July 2008, 2:50 AM
Well, I think it was a Jirachi/Celebi for a Celebi/Jirachi, but I cloned my Jirachi/Celebi before putting it on the GTS, so...

ApplePiE
7th July 2008, 3:19 AM
Well, I think it was a Jirachi/Celebi for a Celebi/Jirachi, but I cloned my Jirachi/Celebi before putting it on the GTS, so...

Do you still need a Jirachi/Celebi? I might be able to get you one.

Lucdawg
7th July 2008, 3:25 AM
Yanma
Lickitung
Chimchar
Mewtwo
Piplup
Deoxys
Zapdos
Articuno
Several more that I don't remember

ArchangelUnmei
7th July 2008, 3:34 AM
Legit shiny Japanese Birth Island Deoxys. :D I saw it on the GTS, and the person wanted a lvl100 female Ninetales for it. I don't know if that's honestly what he wanted or if he was trying to clone, but either way I jumped off the GTS, Rare Candied a female Vulpix I had within an inch of its life, and by some miracle when I got back on the Deoxys was still there. Not untouched, sadly, but I don't really care. :D:D

ArchangelUnmei
7th July 2008, 3:35 AM
Legit shiny Japanese Birth Island Deoxys. :D I saw it on the GTS, and the person wanted a lvl100 female Ninetales for it. I don't know if that's honestly what he wanted or if he was trying to clone, but either way I jumped off the GTS, Rare Candied a female Vulpix I had within an inch of its life, and by some miracle when I got back on the Deoxys was still there. Not untouched, sadly, but I don't really care. :D:D

Momentalwolf
7th July 2008, 5:12 AM
Darkrai don't appear on the GTS. There might be hundreds on there right now, but you'll never see them.

Oh man, I'll just put another Uxie on trade then.

HarleyScarow
7th July 2008, 6:44 AM
I duplicate Shinies in Emerald, Pal Park them to Diamond and Pearl, then GTS away:
Shiny Mightyena LV29 for Probopass LV15
Shiny Mightyena LV43 for Kirlia LV29
Shiny Mightyena LV46 for Dusknoir LV100
Shiny Mightyena LV49 for Leafeon LV35
Shiny Mightyena LV51 for Palkia LV47

Five karats in one day - not bad at all.
Oh, and I use duplicated Rare Candies on various Mightyena just for the hell of it.

Momentalwolf
7th July 2008, 12:11 PM
Oh yeah i forgot to say i have japanese version for cheats

Luxray_Masta_211
7th July 2008, 12:40 PM
When I was in Flrida, I got a lv. 80-something Whiscash for a lv. 70 Skuntank (the guy must've had Pearl). I then put my lv. 60 Charizard on for a Typhlosion. Now my Wi-fi dsoesn't work so the Charizard must've disappeared... :(

Kyogre35
7th July 2008, 3:17 PM
I'm so lucky..

I was looking for a mew legit and I traded my Favorite Rayquaza for a lv 44 Mew and guess what..it was a MYSTERY MEW. OT is Mystery and it looks completlly legit. All right!! I also traded something I forgot for a Celebi....is it legit?

And within the past days I've been looking for Japonese Pokemon, here they are..most are Touched but JAPONESE...
Salamence
Mudkip
Swampert
Skarmory
Giratina
Jolteon
Sceptile
Gible
Dusknoir
Glaceon
Regirock (Not recent)
Deoxys
and Blissey

^^ All of those are below Lv 100 so I can EV train them.

Celebi OT:Something Japanese
ID: 15769
Arrived from Hoenn at lv 50 <that's what I'm concerned about.
And moves are legit.

Well?

It's hacked because the only legit Celebi are:

ID 31121
ID 00010
ID 6****

Oh so what should I do with it? I don't want to give it to someone on GTS that would be mean....

Pingouin7
7th July 2008, 3:19 PM
It's hacked because the only legit Celebi are:

ID 31121
ID 00010
ID 6****

Edit:

Oh so what should I do with it? I don't want to give it to someone on GTS that would be mean....

I'll take it, if it isn't in a MasterBall (If the hacker caught it in a Pokéball, Great ball, Ultra ball, etc... I'll take it)

Face
7th July 2008, 3:21 PM
shiny pichu

Face
7th July 2008, 3:22 PM
shiny pichu

kasmeargy
11th July 2008, 2:34 AM
A level 66 Channel Jirachi for a level 22 Lucario. Gotta love how people adore that dog.

*Picachu&Pichu*
11th July 2008, 2:01 PM
I'm so lucky..

I was looking for a mew legit and I traded my Favorite Rayquaza for a lv 44 Mew and guess what..it was a MYSTERY MEW. OT is Mystery and it looks completlly legit.
Are you sure its OT isn't MYSTRY? All caps, no e. If it's not, then it's hacked.

Babs
11th July 2008, 4:08 PM
i can't believe it...
i was searching for a event regigigas, i searched, i saw a japanese lv 100 custap berry
i looked what they wanted.

BIDOOF
any

wait?! bidoof?!
i traded and i got it=D
completly legit!!=D

Arande
11th July 2008, 10:10 PM
i can't believe it...
i was searching for a event regigigas, i searched, i saw a japanese lv 100 custap berry
i looked what they wanted.

BIDOOF
any

wait?! bidoof?!
i traded and i got it=D
completly legit!!=D

That guy's been doing that for weeks now...

Been getting various things haley's wanted
another lax movie regigigas
and one with it's movepool messed with :/

Igloo
12th July 2008, 1:16 AM
I enjoy getting foreign Pokémon... so far I have a Qulbutoke (sp?), Triopikeur, and M. Mime (good ol' France). I also have Japanese Psyduck @ Masterball, Japanese Roselia, and Japanese Shiny Ponyta.

Pingouin7
12th July 2008, 1:53 AM
That guy's been doing that for weeks now...

Been getting various things haley's wanted
another lax movie regigigas
and one with it's movepool messed with :/

I'm sorry, but those are hacks.

People were doing that with Saikyous, and they were hacks.

Ash's Darkrai
12th July 2008, 2:42 AM
I got a Shiny Mew,and a Japanese Tortera. (when my wifi was actually working)

A-Burrito
12th July 2008, 4:25 AM
i got a shiny : ditto Snorunt & eevee off gts, traded : registeel for snorunt, cant remember others, got a lv5 wishmkr jirachi for lv 100 channel jirachi

Arande
12th July 2008, 5:13 AM
I'm sorry, but those are hacks.

People were doing that with Saikyous, and they were hacks.

If you are implying that they are hacks because they were on the GTS, you do realize that the movie regigigas, as well as the saikyou pokes, do not have a classic ribbon?

As for how the guy obtained so many gigas, dunno...

Shiny Noctowl
12th July 2008, 6:30 AM
If you are implying that they are hacks because they were on the GTS, you do realize that the movie regigigas, as well as the saikyou pokes, do not have a classic ribbon?

He could've cloned them, since they don't have the Classic Ribbon.

Adeku
12th July 2008, 6:39 AM
today i got a lv 100 t-tar thats fully ev trained in attack with the egg move d-dance.
all i traded was a lv 100 sceptile ,but i have another one no loss for me. also the t-tar is legit with the nickname oblivion!

jorisw
12th July 2008, 8:39 AM
today I got a (I think legit) shiny umbreon for my level 10 slowking. i was so happy!

whale cat
12th July 2008, 9:36 AM
I got a froslas with perfect speed and special attack at lv 100
named, ICE MAIDEN

Ichigo_86
12th July 2008, 1:42 PM
Alright, I need help with a Mew I got off the GTS. Its Level 100, Shiny, and Immune to Pkrs. However, it does have the OT and Code for Mystry Mew (Mystry in Caps...). Whoever put it up wanted a Level 9 or lower female Lucario. Did I just get very lucky?

Also, does it matter whether the OT is in Red or Blue colored font?

metagr0ss
12th July 2008, 2:11 PM
my last run netted me an UT hadou mew and a level100 shiny aura mew...i'm not sure if the aura is legit though?

*Picachu&Pichu*
12th July 2008, 4:46 PM
Alright, I need help with a Mew I got off the GTS. Its Level 100, Shiny, and Immune to Pkrs. However, it does have the OT and Code for Mystry Mew (Mystry in Caps...). Whoever put it up wanted a Level 9 or lower female Lucario. Did I just get very lucky?

Also, does it matter whether the OT is in Red or Blue colored font?

It's possible that it's legit. The first Mew given out at the event was shiny. I had a friend in school who got one. Plus, it could have easily been cloned in Emerald version.

Edit: Rank Up!

Pingouin7
12th July 2008, 6:45 PM

Hmm... What do you take me for?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
12th July 2008, 8:48 PM
my last run netted me an UT hadou mew and a level100 shiny aura mew...i'm not sure if the aura is legit though?

Aura Mew = UK Summer Day Camp

but is the first poke = shiny thing true? and was it only with the Mew events?

Arande
12th July 2008, 10:05 PM
Hmm... What do you take me for?

What do you mean? You said they are hacked, and they did that with saikyou too, but didn't say what "that" is. So I just went with the common arguments against the movie regi. Unless you meant to say cloned... if you wish to continue this conversation, send a PM, as this has nothing to do with what people have gotten from the GTS.

Anyways, another english houndour, japanese sneasel, and japanese magikarp. Getting the foreign dex entries are a pain <_<

*Picachu&Pichu*
13th July 2008, 12:58 AM
Aura Mew = UK Summer Day Camp

but is the first poke = shiny thing true? and was it only with the Mew events?

As far as I know, they only gave the first Mew as a shiny at the MYSTRY event. It's been stated on the Nsider Forums (which are now gone :(). It also makes sense because that was the only event, at least in the US, where you had to trade a pokemon to get Mew. The Mews were all in the boxes of a Ruby/Sapphire version.

Rika_of_Thunder
13th July 2008, 4:22 AM
Yay! I got an abra that knows Ice punch, fire puch, and thunder punch! That makes me happy.

blueorangecar1
13th July 2008, 5:25 AM
well i got a hacked crobat for a mewtwo i had 2 mewtwo so no worries for me well you can tell the pokemon is hacked because of the cherish ball and level met at

EeveeSkitty
13th July 2008, 8:31 AM
I got an lv100 EV trained espeon for a lv1 eevee. They must of really wanted it or hated espeon heaps. I don't know why they didn't just breed there own lv1 eevee. That was a great trade and the espeon was legit! Yay for espeon. Three cheers for espeon. Hip hip hooray. Hip hip hooray. Hip hip hooray!!!

From EeveeSkitty

Pingouin7
13th July 2008, 1:51 PM
What do you mean? You said they are hacked, and they did that with saikyou too, but didn't say what "that" is. So I just went with the common arguments against the movie regi. Unless you meant to say cloned... if you wish to continue this conversation, send a PM, as this has nothing to do with what people have gotten from the GTS.

Anyways, another english houndour, japanese sneasel, and japanese magikarp. Getting the foreign dex entries are a pain <_<

The "that" is that people also gave away Saikyous for Bidoofs, someone got one, checked with pAC, and they were hacked.

Kyogre35
13th July 2008, 5:09 PM
Are you sure its OT isn't MYSTRY? All caps, no e. If it's not, then it's hacked.

It's OT is MYSTRY in caps and it's red so it's legit.

And i got a Japosnese Mudkip that knew Mirror Coat and Counter. Weird and I know it can get those moves.

Arande
13th July 2008, 8:12 PM
The "that" is that people also gave away Saikyous for Bidoofs, someone got one, checked with pAC, and they were hacked.

Well, if I recall. pAC is flawed in that the devices used to use it are the same ones that it checks to see if they have been used. You can only use it once to show a poke is legit, then all subsequent uses of it show them as hacks.

Not sure if they ever fixed the trouble they had with events either (no one notice the giant "beta" they have stamped on their site?)

Pingouin7
13th July 2008, 9:12 PM
Well, if I recall. pAC is flawed in that the devices used to use it are the same ones that it checks to see if they have been used. You can only use it once to show a poke is legit, then all subsequent uses of it show them as hacks.

Not sure if they ever fixed the trouble they had with events either (no one notice the giant "beta" they have stamped on their site?)

Then why do someone I know keeps using pAC to hack check his Pokémon and they almost always en up legit?

Larry
13th July 2008, 11:39 PM
I got a level 100 Yanmega for a Donphan...

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover
14th July 2008, 10:16 AM
I just got a Japanese female UNTOUCHED shiny Glameow for a plain ol' Japanese lv 5 or so Milotic I got ages ago. The Glameow was caught on route 222 and as far as I can tell is totaly legit. SQUEE! I don't like normal Purugly much, but the shiny form is made of win! Yay for searching for version exclusives!

aaronk94
14th July 2008, 11:11 AM
I got an UT legit, shiny Torchic, for nothing but a Spiritomb. That was it. It was great!

aaronk94
14th July 2008, 11:12 AM
Whoops! Sorry, double post!

Pingouin7
14th July 2008, 2:04 PM
aaronk: Press the Edit button, there's a "Delete" button somewhere.

Cousin_Dan
14th July 2008, 7:56 PM
I once offered Giratina for Palkia on the GTS. I wait and the next day, I get a shiny Palkia with the nickname of Darth Hall. Because of the ridiculous nickname, I traded it for a regular Palkia since, at the time, I didn't care too much about shinies. I have no regrets.

I put all the shinies i get from GTS back up to trade when I get them too, due to the fact that 99.99% of the shinies on GTS are hacked.

pokemaniac10
14th July 2008, 8:23 PM
I once got a japanese lucario that was a lv.37 and was hatched in Canalave City
I also got a japanese Bronzong at lv.40
and one time, I got a lv.55 Gengar. I forgot which pokemon I traded for it. I think it was a lv50-55 pokemon I had.

Drifloon51
14th July 2008, 10:04 PM
Yesterday I got a Lv.100 Scyther (LEGIT) for Totodile Lv. 1 :-)!

LordLati
14th July 2008, 11:56 PM
yesterday I traded a silcoon, a stunky, a skuntank, a mime jr., and a mr mine for a cascoon, a glameow, a purugly, a bonsly and a sudowoodo :)
Today I hope to get a murkrow (I'm trying to get a complete dex w/out using my diamond version that has a complete dex)

Ghost_Hunter
15th July 2008, 4:39 AM
Today I got a LV14 Murkrow for a LV1 female Chimchar. Then I got pretty lucky(if it's legit, I'm unsure as of the moment) and got a Scyther holding a Metal Coat(LV.52, caught Aug. 23 2050, Route 229 caught at LV52) with a Japanese nickname, PKRS, and the stats seem normal. HP- 146, ATK- 152, DEF- 125, SP ATK- 62 ,SP DEF- 108, Speed- 75. Does anyone know if it's hacked or not?

Gamefreak501
15th July 2008, 6:31 AM
I got a Lv. 60 Drapion with a ribbon for my Metang.

kasmeargy
15th July 2008, 8:12 AM
I finally got a movie Gigas after about a week of searching.

viperGTS
15th July 2008, 4:56 PM
I got a lv 100 shiny dialga, holding a masterball, for a cherubi! But i think it is cloned, so i dont want it.

chicken8804
16th July 2008, 6:34 AM
good news 2 HUGE Finds!

1st shiny dialga lvl 100, for a lvl 55 lugia
2nd (probably the best) a ll 100 magmortar, not just any magmortar tho, a magmortar with perfect IV's in every stat according to serebii and metalkid's IV calculators. it even had a masterball on it :) im gonna breed 2 or 3 put the first 2 up on here and EV train the other 1 :)

Arande
16th July 2008, 8:03 AM
good news 2 HUGE Finds!

1st shiny dialga lvl 100, for a lvl 55 lugia
2nd (probably the best) a ll 100 magmortar, not just any magmortar tho, a magmortar with perfect IV's in every stat according to serebii and metalkid's IV calculators. it even had a masterball on it :) im gonna breed 2 or 3 put the first 2 up on here and EV train the other 1 :)

Did you remember to remove it's EV's before checking? :)

Finally got a baba flygon from the GTS, risked a UT saikyou salamence, but it worked (what to do with my 5 normal flygons, and 3 named to look like a baba...)

Pokenicks
16th July 2008, 9:32 AM
I was really lucky. I got a legit Shiny Pidgeot of the GTS (my favourite shiny Pokemon :D) for a Raikou, which I had 2 of them, so it was so worth it!

Also, made this offer, I offered a level 30 Nidoking, and wanted a Spiritomb level 30 and up. Guess what I got?! A Spiritomb level 59 holding a Master Ball! Itwas legit allright, came from the Hallowed Tower. Although why would someone give away a Master Ball like that? :p

Pokenicks
16th July 2008, 9:42 AM
I was really lucky. I got a legit Shiny Pidgeot of the GTS (my favourite shiny Pokemon :D) for a Raikou, which I had 2 of them, so it was so worth it!

Also, made this offer, I offered a level 30 Nidoking, and wanted a Spiritomb level 30 and up. Guess what I got?! A Spiritomb level 59 holding a Master Ball! Itwas legit allright, came from the Hallowed Tower. Although why would someone give away a Master Ball like that? :p

groovitational snubbul
16th July 2008, 11:16 AM
i got a palkia LV 100 holding a lustrous orb with DRACO METEOR! for one of my many totidiles

Taylor from Hungary
16th July 2008, 11:53 AM
I can't believe it I put my lv 1 Munchlax and guess what I've got a lv72 Dialga and it holds Adamant orb

chicken8804
16th July 2008, 5:37 PM
Did you remember to remove it's EV's before checking? :)

Finally got a baba flygon from the GTS, risked a UT saikyou salamence, but it worked (what to do with my 5 normal flygons, and 3 named to look like a baba...)

how am i supposed to remove the EV's if i didnt train it? should i put thatin the EP slot instead of the stats section?

Drifloon51
16th July 2008, 7:28 PM
Is the GTS down or something at the moment because I keep getting disconnected?

NINJA PENGUIN
16th July 2008, 8:23 PM
On the GTS i got a Shiny LV 100 Palkia for a bronzong whoop!!! Trying to get a shiny dialga

Arande
16th July 2008, 10:53 PM
how am i supposed to remove the EV's if i didnt train it? should i put thatin the EP slot instead of the stats section?

You know those berries that "make pokemon friendlier, but lower <stat>"? You use those. Save, feed it berries for each stat until all 6 give you "it's base <stat> won't go any lower" then it will have no more EV's. Then after you check it's stats again, just turn the power off and reload (regaining all the berries, and the EV's on the poke)

I just mentioned this since you said it's lv 100, with perfect EV's. If you didn't put the exact EV's in the EV part of the calculator, it'll show it's IV's as being higher than they really are (and since you said you didn't train it, you probably don't know the EV's)

And on topic: got a shiny crobat trying to find one for a different trade. Almost got a different shiny one, but didn't have a cresselia offhand, and by the time I got one it was gone.

golda068
16th July 2008, 11:04 PM
I got a shiny registeel straight from hoen untouched lv 40 over GTS..............also i have one question?I thought you couldnt place hacked pkmn on GTS?I mean I got a shiny hacked darkrai and a hacked mew from my friend and i once tried to put them up for trade(>_>) but it said,"pkmn could not be put up for trade" for both of them, but then when i found a shiny electivire on GTS i traded for it and it ended up being hacked.It said "apparently caught at lv99 at oreburgh gate" (>_>)

chicken8804
16th July 2008, 11:14 PM
i got a lvl 85 garchomp, nothin looks wrong but! it was caught at the pokemon league at lvl 66...how did he get cynthia's garchomp?

also just got me celebi, notin special, just thot id say :)

arande, wat berries would those be if u know em?

Arande
17th July 2008, 12:01 AM
i got a lvl 85 garchomp, nothin looks wrong but! it was caught at the pokemon league at lvl 66...how did he get cynthia's garchomp?

also just got me celebi, notin special, just thot id say :)

arande, wat berries would those be if u know em?

Pomeg, kelpsey, qualot, hondew, greppa, and tamato.... is that bad when I can recite them off the top of my head?

chicken8804
17th July 2008, 12:17 AM
yah id say so, this garchomp is pretty good idc if its hacked O_-

chicken8804
17th July 2008, 12:19 AM
yah id say so, this garchomp is pretty good idc if its hacked O_-

Golden_Arcanine
17th July 2008, 12:55 AM
I got a shiny registeel straight from hoen untouched lv 40 over GTS..............also i have one question?I thought you couldnt place hacked pkmn on GTS?I mean I got a shiny hacked darkrai and a hacked mew from my friend and i once tried to put them up for trade(>_>) but it said,"pkmn could not be put up for trade" for both of them, but then when i found a shiny electivire on GTS i traded for it and it ended up being hacked.It said "apparently caught at lv99 at oreburgh gate" (>_>)

I believe that is one of the flaws of the GTS. You can't directly trade a hacked pokemon. EX: I have a hacked Entei and I'm looking for a Mewtwo and I find one that is looking for an Entei. I can't offer that Entei. I could put it on the "Deposit Pokemon" and ask for a Mewtwo that way.

DoleWhip
17th July 2008, 1:14 AM
I put in a level 1 Chimchar last night (I'm breeding them, so I have plenty).

When I woke up, it had been traded for a level 48 Dialga w/ Adamant Orb (I don't care if it's been used in battle, I wanted Dialga as a collector's item).

17th July 2008, 1:35 AM
me and my friend saw a lvl 100 shiny dragonair for a male kirlia but we didnt have one. by the time we got one the trade had gone:(

17th July 2008, 1:36 AM
me and my friend saw a lvl 100 shiny dragonair for a male kirlia but we didnt have one. by the time we got one the trade had gone:(

EH TuCker
17th July 2008, 1:39 AM
I got a lot of pokes from GTs like a UT Mystery Mew for a latios. Also I almost had a shiny deoxys but I got a extemly busy screen. Wooo was mad.

chicken8804
17th July 2008, 2:28 AM
well just got a milotic with the same stuff as garchomp i got earlier from the same guy...i wanna know how the got cynthia's milotic and garchomp >:(

SlickSlicer
17th July 2008, 2:31 AM
I can't believe it I put my lv 1 Munchlax and guess what I've got a lv72 Dialga and it holds Adamant orb

Hey buddy, I did the same thing and got a level 100 milotic from the GTS a few days ago. I guess some people really like munchlax.

A hero: ;munchlax;

Ralts 42
17th July 2008, 2:35 AM
I got a Southern Island Latias holdind Soul Dew off the GTS.

shyguy725
17th July 2008, 3:25 AM
I traded my articuno for a level 47 palkia. Too bad it has a 1 in it's special attack IV
Edit: Forgot to mention the palkia was shiny.

ItachiUchiha902
18th July 2008, 3:44 AM
I got a hacked shiny Salamence. My brother got a level 94 Palkia for a level 14 Ghastly.

HarleyScarow
18th July 2008, 4:30 AM
I traded my...
Shiny Mightyena for a Regirock
Shiny Loudred for a Regice
Shiny Vibrava for a Registeel

Then gave my received Pokemon to an 11 year old friend.

Deceptionex
18th July 2008, 11:50 PM
I yet againg got most of Cynthias pokemon from the GTS. A milotic, a spiritomb and a lucario. Although they do serve excelent breeding puruposes as they have 30 Ivs in each stat.

Rika_of_Thunder
19th July 2008, 5:08 AM
I finally got wifi at my house, so I've been abusing the meep out of the GTS, got a shiny geodude named Goldgeo (the originality is stunning) A shiny Golduck, and a relicanth with the pokerus and an awsome moveset. I saw a shiny Dialga up for trade for a Jigglypuff... sadly.. I didn't have one...

I traded my...
Shiny Mightyena for a Regirock
Shiny Loudred for a Regice
Shiny Vibrava for a Registeel

Then gave my received Pokemon to an 11 year old friend.

WHY????!!!! D8

Shiny_Gible
19th July 2008, 7:03 AM
*takes deep breath*
I got...
A shiny magnezone for a hacked palkia
2 shiny palkias for something i cant remember
1 shiny ho-oh and torterra apiece for random pokes
The Ho-oh was completely hacked, it was nicknamed a bunch of japanese characters which were way over the limit for nicknames. i still have it though.

Incidentally, I also got a Timid Dialga lvl 100 with maxed speed and spatk for a suckish dialga i had. This was the sole reason I decided to start an Uber team.

Mega Steelix
19th July 2008, 10:50 AM
I put my Giratina (I think, or Dialga) up for trade for an Infernape level 70 and up. Someone traded me their starter, level 83. He is one of my favorite members of my team and I will never trade him.

DoleWhip
19th July 2008, 4:32 PM
-Traded a level 1 Chimchar for a level 48 Dialga w/ Adamant Orb
-Traded another level 1 Chimchar for a level 75 Milotic
-Traded yet another level 1 Chimchar for a level 30 Spiritomb

Yeah, I like the GTS (but I wish you could request pokemon that you haven't already seen)

phalanx
19th July 2008, 5:05 PM
last night i got
4 level 100 movie regigigas for bidoofs
a saikyou dragonite (all be it leveled slightly) for a normal dragonite
and recently
BABA flygon for bidoof
level 16 shiftry for a mewtwo
i love the GTS sometimes

HaMM3R TIM3
19th July 2008, 7:41 PM
I just got a PKTOPIA Electivire of of GTS for a hcked one I got earlier. It knows Ice Punch, THunder Punch, Cross Chop, and Earthquake. LVl 51

Charizard006
20th July 2008, 10:09 AM
I traded my colo Entei for a lv 100 Sceptile, only to find out it has no EVs and was rare candied(thank god I cloned Entei b4 trading it)... But I think I made out ok after that, getting a Drifblim I needed for a Hippototos, and a UT Regice for one of my Totodiles.

What's with Entei popularity? It seems like evryone wants one, but no one wants to offer one.

HaMM3R TIM3
20th July 2008, 6:53 PM
I just got a lvl 100 shiny suicune for a lvl 1 female sneasal. Finding out it was pokesaved I traded it for another lvl 100 suicune got one and it had 3 ivs in every stat So UI then traded it for a lvl 87 suicune with these IV's 21,31,17,14,26,27. Not too good in Sp. Attack but usable...

Brian|Blazey
20th July 2008, 11:13 PM
for the past 2 days i got...

lv 100 metagross
lv 100 weavile
lv 100 shiny pikachu
lv 100 heraX
lv 100 gengar
lv 100 salamence
lv 100 scizor

all for lv 1 duskulls each trade.

phioneranchman777
21st July 2008, 2:17 AM
I got a lv 100 mew in a great ball. Came from Hoenn. Only knows psychic and metronome. I think it was an HM slave in Hoenn. Got it for a UT shiny pokerus navel rock Ho-oh clone. LEGIT

phioneranchman777
21st July 2008, 2:18 AM
I got a lv 100 mew in a great ball. Came from Hoenn. Only knows psychic and metronome. I think it was an HM slave in Hoenn.

acer blaze
21st July 2008, 3:37 AM
I got the Movie 8 Regigigas for trading my XD Lugia.

I wonder if it works on a US version of Pokemon Platinum ?

Amonitas
21st July 2008, 10:39 AM
A regular Snorlax for a Spiritomb, now I can finally get that random poketch app. :D

Babs
21st July 2008, 10:43 AM
traded some johto starters for:

a manaphy
a regigigas
and some other pokemons

they almost trade anything for the johto startersxD

HaMM3R TIM3
21st July 2008, 6:16 PM
I am soo Pi** off. I put a shiny Gyarados on the GTS cloned of course and when I looked at it again it was regular and had the nickname of Gingi. Can someone help!!!

*Picachu&Pichu*
21st July 2008, 7:05 PM
Japan had the event that gave them the map to get mew from faraway island. ONLY japan had this event.

Oh, right. I just assumed that it was English (which it might still be since he didn't specify).

Draknir
21st July 2008, 7:31 PM
Most recent ones:
Got all 1st gen fossils and Lileep so I could easily get their evos.
Traded a MYSTRY Mew for a Celebi
Traded the Celebi for a Mew
Traded the Mew for a Celebi
Kept repeatin the last two until I got this:
Mew(Japanese
Lv.75
Pokeball
OT:(Japanese)
ID:50716
Lonely Nature
Aug.2, 2006
Hoenn
(This is what gave it away as a very poor hack job)
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv.10
I am Obviously NOT keeping it.

homer5454
21st July 2008, 7:34 PM
a few days ago i traded a level 1 mantyke for a level 100 deoxys!! how cool is that, the guy was most likely trying to clone it but come on, you dont pass up an chance like that and pass it up

Brian|Blazey
21st July 2008, 7:39 PM
today i got a shiny lv 100 "wi fi gift" blissy for a lv 1 duskull

i keep getting good stuff for my lv 1 duskulls for some reason

Earthquake
22nd July 2008, 12:13 AM
87 Garchomp for my Latias...
level 60 Metagross for my level 55 Metagross -.-

Legendary_1134
22nd July 2008, 1:16 AM
I put up a shiny Lv:100 Giratina for a Lv:100 abra so I could clone it and some one gave me a Lv:100 abra with only teleport as a move.

Spirited Away
22nd July 2008, 2:12 AM
Recent ones

Lv.50 Palkia for Lv.50 Shiny Milotic. (I got like 3 Palks)
Lv.100 Shiny Weavile for Lv1.Spiritomb (I have both but eh made somebody happy)
Lv.100 Deoxys for Lv100 Shiny Deoxys (another eh, was hacked but I already had an event one and a hacked one)

VTUSH
22nd July 2008, 3:01 AM
i just got a lv100 shiny dialga for my lv100 lugia.

*Picachu&Pichu*
22nd July 2008, 2:10 PM
Mew(Japanese
Lv.75
Pokeball
OT: (Japanese)
Lonely Nature
Aug.2, 2006
Hoenn

That's not a hack. That's a Hadou Mew. It's the Japanese version of MYSTRY Mew.

GerbilGuy
22nd July 2008, 2:14 PM
I got some shinies, Modest Deoxys..
And other good Pokemons :D

Adeku
22nd July 2008, 2:46 PM
i got a japanese mew off of gts and i was wondering if it was legit or if it was hacked

the ot: japanese
the id: 57033
naive nature
in a pokeball
dec.9,2007
hoenn
arrived at lv 30(and is still lv 30 )
it has pound,transform,mega punch, and metronome

tel me if it legit or if its a hack personally i think its legit.

halcyonXlll
22nd July 2008, 2:55 PM
^ It may be a legit Faraway Island/Emerald Mew.
Most recent ones:
Got all 1st gen fossils and Lileep so I could easily get their evos.
Traded a MYSTRY Mew for a Celebi
Traded the Celebi for a Mew
Traded the Mew for a Celebi
Kept repeatin the last two until I got this:
Mew(Japanese
Lv.75
Pokeball
OT:(Japanese)
Lonely Nature
Aug.2, 2006
Hoenn

I got the exact same Mew as you, before, twice in a row x3
They make useful HM slaves.

@ *Picachu&Pichu*: Migrated Event Pokémon would no longer say "met in a fateful encounter" - this one still does. That's where the hacker screwed up xP

I traded something which I completely forget what it was, and got a Lv. 100 Rayquaza for it. It looked alright, but i'm fishing for better things. I haven't checked what it's been traded for yet, hopefully something legit ';/

I also traded a Jirachi for a Lv. 100 Shiny Gyarados, which turned out to be hacked, so I released it :3

neo darkrai
22nd July 2008, 3:16 PM
I recently obtained:

shiny lugia for an electabuzz lv 100
movie regigigas for a mew
another movie regigigas for a ho-oh lv 100
finally a female mudkip for breeding the ultimate swampert

PikaMagia
22nd July 2008, 5:46 PM
I've never seeked anything like a legendary, but I was quite happy to get a Milotic in return for my Gible, and a Skorupi in return for my Graveler, seeing as I can get more of those Pokemon easily enough.

FredericktheShopan
22nd July 2008, 9:07 PM
I got a lvl 1 female Chimchar named "125" >.>

When I breed, I number them so I can keep track of my best ones...
Anyway, I traded my salamence (lvl 63??) for a spiritomb holding a lucky egg. I was like O.O I'll take that item!!!

Cursed Rayquaza
22nd July 2008, 11:34 PM
I got a very poorly hacked Dialga for my Dialga which i was trying to clone. It was shiny, level 100, and found at level 100 in the Valley Windworks.

LordLati
23rd July 2008, 12:05 AM
I got a lvl 2 milotic for an aipom, a lvl 41 seel for an aipom, and a piplup for an aipom.
for some reason I get good trades for the pokemon I find in the honey trees...
I also traded away a raikou and obtained a bold, legit collosium suicune and thben traded away one of the ho-ohs I obtained from a previous trade and obtained a lvl 70 10th aniversary celebi.
then I traded away my other raikou for a lvl 55 entei, I might trade him away for something else...

Willow's Tara
23rd July 2008, 7:42 AM
Are Cydaquils worth more then Dialgas or something? Because after reading this thread the other day where someone put up a Cydaquil and got a Dialga.. I decided to test the waters and see what happens.

A few days later exchanged for what I am certain was a level 1 Cydaquil for a level 53 Dialga (perhaps I could get a shiny now. Or Palkia in return! Considering I got two Dialgas now but not gdetting rid of the one I had first. But I am going to test the waters a bit more and either hatch another Cydaquil or use one of the Cydquil lines to get Palkia.

On a note, I think somebody out there could be a bit too generous?

Edit: Wow, no sooner did I put a Typlosion at level 35 (or 39) in I got a level 59 Palkia, what a deal! Now I put a level 39 Golen in for any level Articuno, if it oes well I am putting something up for any kind of Mew, well level wise. Should I feel guilty about taking advantage of it? Oh well, they traded so it's thier loss.

HaMM3R TIM3
23rd July 2008, 9:13 AM
just recently I got a lvl 1 dratini for my dialga cloned of course looking for an adamant one but it was lax.

Arande
23rd July 2008, 11:55 AM
Recently:
Got an english faraway island mew <_<
a 2nd baba flygon :D risked a lv 100 lugia (I have about 5 japanese flygons nicknamed to look like baba ones)
and a naive shiny floatzel I found wanting a 60+ palkia

PiplupOwnsTheWorldLol
23rd July 2008, 12:06 PM
I put up an marrowack from a Distance land (XD) for a lugia and what end up coming out. a shiny lugia :D soo happy :D

Horitzu
23rd July 2008, 1:28 PM
I got a shiny Lugia (unhacked) for some Palkia I got very cheap. ;o
I gave the Lugia to a friend off mine, but still. ^^

NINJA PENGUIN
23rd July 2008, 1:34 PM
I GOT a shiny mew lvl 100 for a celebi, but after i traded its beauty smart Etc was COMPLETELY FULL all 5 maxed out, is it hacked or am i just super luck

Pingouin7
23rd July 2008, 3:00 PM
It is possible to completely fill it to max with VERY good Pokéblocks.

Or maybe they used the code to get Lv 255 Poéblocks. That means the Mew itself might be legit, but only if it's Japanese, or it'll be Semi-Legit.

shinygroudon232
23rd July 2008, 5:34 PM
I got an UT PBR Electivire.

Lucariolover97
24th July 2008, 1:06 AM
-Lv.1 JP Female Spritomb
-Lv.30 Male Gengar
-Lv.21 JP Male Quagsire
-Lv.22 Female Hippopotas
-Lv.31 Male Golem
-Lv.30 Gallade
-Lv.20 Male Mime Jr.
-Lv.21 JP Male Bibarel
-Lv.12 Female Beautifly
-Lv.46 JP Male Rampardos
-Lv.27 JP Female Clamperl
-Lv.1 JP Pokerus Female Aipom
-Lv.55 Male Bastiodon
-Lv.49 Claydol (Has a Hoenn Champion Ribbon)
-Lv.32 Male Luxray

Casimir
24th July 2008, 1:50 AM
Ugh, i've gotten 1 hacked Suicune and 2 hacked Jirachis in the past two days.
I'm positive you can't find a wild Suicune, level 82, in Hoenn.
I'm pretty sure you can't find a wild level 3 Jirachi that was levelled up to level 10, either.
The other Jirachi was found at level 23...

GTS makes me mad... oh well. D:

shinygroudon232
24th July 2008, 2:18 AM
DUDE!!! Like, two minutes ago, I got a legit wishmaker jirachi!!! It's OT, ID, and ball completely checks out!!! And its UT!!!!!

Pingouin7
24th July 2008, 2:42 AM
shinygroudon: Pokésav allows you to make hacked Pokémon look legit.

shinygroudon232
24th July 2008, 4:35 AM
Yes, I have known about pokesave since right around the time it was first used. As long as it looks legit, and there is no way to completely say 100% its not legit, I really don't care. Any one can say that about ANY event pokemon, wether you went to the event for the pokemon or not.

Arande
24th July 2008, 1:49 PM
Casimir, since it's from Hoenn, migrated pokemon show the level they were migrated at, not caught.

And someone sent me a shiny palkia for a zangoose? O.o sassy <_< People love zangoose on the GTS :P (thoguh I have gotten 2 hacked mews too :/

Casimir
24th July 2008, 3:22 PM
Casimir, since it's from Hoenn, migrated pokemon show the level they were migrated at, not caught.

And someone sent me a shiny palkia for a zangoose? O.o sassy <_< People love zangoose on the GTS :P (thoguh I have gotten 2 hacked mews too :/

Really?
I didn't bother to calculate it's IVs to see if it had 31s across the board or anything but it's move set seemed pretty legit.
If anything it was probably just AR'd into the wild and then caught, if it wasn't legit.

Oh well.

Discharge
24th July 2008, 5:38 PM
I got a shiny mudkip (apparently legit but a clone most likely) while I was searching for a mudkip to breed. Had to give away one of my three enteis for it.

Arande
24th July 2008, 10:26 PM
Bleh, my mind slipped. If it was a suicune, then it had to have been an event one. All the talk about pokes show that they are from where they are caught, not the actual game itself...

purplepikachu
24th July 2008, 10:48 PM
I got a Shiny lvl 100 Dialga named"runny butt" for my regular lvl100 dialga. then 2 days later I see 2 more shiny dialgas named"runny butt" that were offered fr unreasonable stuff like a lvl 100 piplup. The ID is 0001 but at least it was met at spear pillar at lvl 47. It has 2 be a clone.

Pingouin7
25th July 2008, 12:04 AM
purplepikachu: Shiny Dialga level 100, shiny, ID 00001 and Nickname "Runny Butt", I say that is a hack.

Who would be lucky enough to get the ID number of 00001 then get a Shiny Dialga, then be stupid enough to nickname it runny butt and give it away to everyone?

XD Mewtwo
25th July 2008, 12:18 AM
I got got a japanese dialga that is a bit faster than my other two dialga.
(Might have IV25 or higher)

shinygroudon232
25th July 2008, 2:53 AM
purplepikachu: Shiny Dialga level 100, shiny, ID 00001 and Nickname "Runny Butt", I say that is a hack.

Who would be lucky enough to get the ID number of 00001 then get a Shiny Dialga, then be stupid enough to nickname it runny butt and give it away to everyone?

Technically, the chances of getting an ID like 00001 are exactly the same as the chances of getting an ID like 53052.

I got another wishimaker jirachi (legit), a 10 ANIV celebi (legit), and an Aura mew (legit). All of their IDs, OTs, and the balls they are in seem right.

Edit: just got my THIRD legit wishmaker jirachi. This is the third in a period of two days!!!

Charizard006
25th July 2008, 6:53 AM
Got a Shiny Luminion for my Walrein.

ubernoob
25th July 2008, 11:18 AM
Not much, but I got a Japanese Scyther for my HM Slave Cranidos x.x

Proud Master Vennominaga
25th July 2008, 1:16 PM
i got a lvl 80 munchlax (donno y it was lvl 80) in exchange for my lvl 18 Gible ???? the dude must have really wanted a Gible

burgaz62
25th July 2008, 2:17 PM
i got a adamant bagon UT lvl30 with good IVs for my munchlax lvl 23

bennythecop
25th July 2008, 2:30 PM
I got a lv.100 abra when I was trying to clone my deoxys xD now it's gone x(