PDA

View Full Version : The "What I got from GTS" Thread (part 2)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Grei
28th September 2008, 10:35 PM
I got a level 49 Lapras for a level 70 Heatran. I really don't care for Heatran, so I made the trade.

Also,

I recently got two Pikachus, both for a Riolu...and both nicknamed "Pokemonday". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pretty sure it's because today's the 10th Anniversary...was there some kind of event today?

Shiny Noctowl
29th September 2008, 1:34 AM
I got an untouched Platinum Giratina, Regigigas, and Togepi, and a slightly non-untouched Platinum Zapdos and Moltres. I also got an untouched legit shiny Mew with a Mild nature and a 31 Special Attack IV (its other IVs are normal so I don't think it's hacked).

LegendaryGarchomp
29th September 2008, 2:34 AM
I got a level 49 Lapras for a level 70 Heatran. I really don't care for Heatran, so I made the trade.

Also,

I recently got two Pikachus, both for a Riolu...and both nicknamed "Pokemonday". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm pretty sure it's because today's the 10th Anniversary...was there some kind of event today?

Probably mine I sent you a pm asking about them about a minute ago to see if they were mine.

Tadashi
29th September 2008, 3:30 AM
Today was a good day for me on the GTS.

What I got off the GTS
A Yanma for a Magnemite
A Rayquaza (lv.100, totally legit) for a Beautifly
A shiny Mew (lv.100, unsure of legitimacy) for a Suicune

What I almost got off the GTS
A Mewtwo for a Sableye
A shiny Palkia for an Ambipom

Killer Grunt
29th September 2008, 12:17 PM
All i got of the gts lately is a ho-oh and i cant even remember what i traded for it lol

(s.i.e)
29th September 2008, 5:15 PM
me and a friend were busy on the gts lately and we managed to get 8 saikyou pokemons which sadly only two were UT, i shouldn't complain though i have the set complete now since i already had a few UT saikyou's.

Aptenodytes
30th September 2008, 1:20 AM
I had a brief access to Wifi, so I decided to go onto the GTS yesterday. I was very surprised at all the ridiculous offers that were on there >>.

Anyways, I traded two shiny Manectric for a lv.100 Suicune and a lv.100 Blissey. The Blissey seems to be EV trained in special attack and special defence, which would make it my first proper EV trained Pokemon of all time. The Suicune is maxed out in beauty, so I shall be using him in contests shortly. He also came from "a distant land," which is pretty cool since none of my other Pokemon have come from there.

Diwi Istagrem
30th September 2008, 4:07 AM
I recently got a shiny Rayquaza for a male Larvitar. The Rayquaza seems legit, although a previous owner had been using it as a HM slave of all things. The Larvitar wasn't even mine, I quickly traded a Gabite for it in order to get the Rayquaza.

Arande
30th September 2008, 5:36 AM
Another good day. Got the spamish mattle ho-oh, albeit at 100
shiny male lopunny and shiny male ralts (modest) Would have been better if they were female.

Ghost_Hunter
30th September 2008, 6:45 AM
I finally logged onto the GTS after my break from playing Pokemon. I don't remember what I put up but I got a Japanese Mew, LV 100, caught in a Cherish Ball(ID. 07157), Quirky Nature", Apparently had a fateful encounter at LV.50.
Stats
Hp- 355
ATK 226
DEF215
SP ATK 232
SP DEF 229
Speed 233
Syncronize
Moves- Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Psychic, Aura Sphere

Is it legit?

trip_dering
30th September 2008, 2:44 PM
not sure maybe the next person can answer that...
on topic: i recently got a japanese lati duo, from 2 different people, and a level 1 regigigas... lol

iDemise
30th September 2008, 3:51 PM
I got scammed one day, I wanted a Infernape and For that I chucked in a Azelf.
I got the Ape. But the thing was the actual ape was a HM Slave. It had Cut and Defog or something.

I got ripped which wasn't good, However I knew that I couldn't let that bother me. So I just chucked that in for a Cacturne :D.

Khamul
30th September 2008, 3:53 PM
i got a lvl1 snorlax for a spiritomb and a lvl5 feebas from hoenn with Pokerus.
ALso got a seemingly legit Palkia for my Dialga which i then traded or the above feebas, lolz.

Zog the Stout
30th September 2008, 6:38 PM
I got a Lv25 Shiny Alakazam for a Lv31 Bastodion :)

And the girlfriend managed to pick up a Lv14 Pokerussed Feebas for a Lv2 Starly.

Zog

Tadashi
30th September 2008, 6:41 PM
I finally logged onto the GTS after my break from playing Pokemon. I don't remember what I put up but I got a Japanese Mew, LV 100, caught in a Cherish Ball(ID. 07157), Quirky Nature", Apparently had a fateful encounter at LV.50.
Stats
Hp- 355
ATK 226
DEF215
SP ATK 232
SP DEF 229
Speed 233
Syncronize
Moves- Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Psychic, Aura Sphere

Is it legit?

It looks legit, however it actually isn't. That's a Palcity Mew, and while those things are legit, it can't be put on the GTS because of it's Classic Ribbon. So unfortunately, someone hacked it onto the GTS =\

However, I managed to find a legit Japanese Hadou (Aura) Mew just now on the GTS ^_^ Totally worth giving up a Deoxys for =D

Ghost_Hunter
30th September 2008, 8:22 PM
It looks legit, however it actually isn't. That's a Palcity Mew, and while those things are legit, it can't be put on the GTS because of it's Classic Ribbon. So unfortunately, someone hacked it onto the GTS =\

However, I managed to find a legit Japanese Hadou (Aura) Mew just now on the GTS ^_^ Totally worth giving up a Deoxys for =D
Oh, thanks for telling me. It's got 4 ribbons and none of them are classic ribbons(Sinnoh Champ ribbon, Footsteps ribbon, Effort ribbon, Smart Contest ribbon)

LordLati
1st October 2008, 3:51 AM
I "got" a lvl 2 shiny regigigas today named "f*** Y**" from a trainer w/ an inappropriate name, for a mew I put up... deleted it right away (good thing the mew was a clone and poorly eved...

WynautQueen
1st October 2008, 7:30 AM
Picked up 2 Ranger Manaphys, one of them Japanese. I'm going to trade one of them to my friend since he's never had a Manaphy and at present I have three. >.<

DayLightX
1st October 2008, 12:44 PM
Got a Latias holding Soul Dew for my Impish Entei

*Picachu&Pichu*
1st October 2008, 4:59 PM
I "got" a lvl 2 shiny regigigas today named "f*** Y**" from a trainer w/ an inappropriate name, for a mew I put up... deleted it right away (good thing the mew was a clone and poorly eved...

I saw that once when I was searching for a level 1 Regigigas. Why do people do things like that?

VioletMeira
1st October 2008, 6:00 PM
I got a Dialga from one of my cloned Ho-Ohs.

I know, it seems like a bad trade, but I like Dialga.

VioletMeira
1st October 2008, 6:01 PM
I got a Dialga from one of my cloned Ho-Ohs.

I know, it seems like a bad trade, but I like Dialga.

WynautQueen
1st October 2008, 6:59 PM
Got another Ranger Manaphy and a Cresselia.

Babs
2nd October 2008, 7:08 PM
I got some pokemon i needed to get for hayley(pokemon ranch)
dustox
noctowl
and Sudowoodo

All traded for johto starters

Wiimote
2nd October 2008, 11:54 PM
Yesterday, I traded a level 5 Tropius (from my egg-hatching frenzy in Emerald) for a level 58 Vaporeon (Lax, bad EV's). I then traded that Vaporeon for a level 100 Metagross (Impish, yet bad EV's and sucky moveset, but it looks legit). Since I like Metagross, I've just deposited it into my Ranch.

thisisenvy
3rd October 2008, 12:22 AM
uhm... Yea I got a L100 Salamence for a L100 Entai(it was bad).
here are the stats
Salamence L100
On the IV calculator says they are all 31
360 HP, 327 Atk, 198 Def, 240 Sp.Atk, 206 Sp.Def, 278 Spd
Hidden Power 70 dark
I just started playing my diamond for real is this good? Is it hacked?

Chimecho3000
3rd October 2008, 1:35 AM
You can't calculate its IVs if you don't know what EVs it has gained.

Pingouin7
3rd October 2008, 2:19 AM
If it has no EV's, it's hacked.

Tadashi
3rd October 2008, 5:52 AM
Most recently, I got a second Ranger Manaphy for a Zapdos ^^

I also got a Deoxys for a Sceptile. Deoxys is pretty darn real, I'd have to say :3

Good trades, good trades.

trip_dering
3rd October 2008, 7:46 PM
I had an adventurous day today...

Chain traded 7 Lugia (started with my Raikou) until I found a Distant Land one... but are they supposed to be in Master Balls?
Raikou > Entei > Lugia > Lugia > Lugia > Lugia > Lugia > Lugia > ???

Also chain traded 4 Ho-Oh (started with my brother's Sharked one) until I got a JPN named one... I like JPN names.
Ho-Oh > Ho-Oh > Ho-Oh > ????

Traded a LV100 Breloom for a LV100 Breloom, which I will trade again... was a HM Slave with no Champ Ribbon.

AND I traded my Leafeon LV8 for a Glaceon LV32, and my Pikachu LV5 for a Celebi LV52 (????)... someone was desperate.

griffins_guardian
3rd October 2008, 8:08 PM
Not 100% on this, but Lugia can be in every type of ball iirc. You have to catch the shadow Lugia in XD for it, which is an excellent time to use your master ball.

kirby8933083
3rd October 2008, 11:45 PM
I am very happy! After such bad luck with the GTS I found a real Suicine. :D From a LG/FR game of course, and it only cost me a charizard. Also for the people wondering Lugia, my distant land lugia (from the GTS) I believe is in a Master ball, I'll check later for 100% and say it.

koolaid
4th October 2008, 12:18 AM
well im happy.
i got a japanese garchomp which will be on my competitive team, along with a japanese gengar, japanese psyduck *is to lazy to list the rest of the japan pokemon*
and a torterra that cost me my infernape. oh well. ground>fire.
just got a japanese feebas for my rayquaza!

koolaid
4th October 2008, 6:33 PM
now i just got a platinum tropius.

bmcqueen1118
4th October 2008, 8:44 PM
I got a legit ageto celeibi of a good nature! IT WAS AWESOME! ive also gotten a movie regiggias

VTUSH
5th October 2008, 7:27 AM
well i just got a shiny voltorb adament nature that was hatched yesterday ^_^ i hope it has good ivs, and everything looks legit. so just hope.

master54100
5th October 2008, 12:46 PM
yeah i had those more than 4 times from the same person,
somebody on the GTS is hacking those mews on purpose.

as for me i recently received a SPACE C deoxis and two legit shinies^^

as opposed to hacking them by accident? =p
;151;;151;;151;;151;;151;;151;
(we're not hacked honest)

Connor™
5th October 2008, 12:51 PM
Not 100% on this, but Lugia can be in every type of ball iirc. You have to catch the shadow Lugia in XD for it, which is an excellent time to use your master ball.

you can also get japanese lugia's in master balls. they are from navel rock. i know because i have one :P
anyways i got a legit saikyou e-vire, a bold 10anniv celebi, a mitsurin celebi and an ageto celebi. im a celebi collector :P.

Cuthrout
5th October 2008, 1:21 PM
got myself a really good suicune off the gts with maxed hp and def IV and was fully EV'd

Dragon_Type_Master
5th October 2008, 2:50 PM
Lets see...

I traded my Aerodactly for a Shiny Foretress...

TRaded my level 100 Salamence (from platinum, with a platinum moveset) for a shiny Suicune. Its not hacked, its a 10ANNIV pokemon. Besides, when will I ever get the chance to have a shiny suicun again?

Traded my Chickorita with Energy Ball for a Shiny Deoxys. Its not hacked, cause it was from my friend...

Yeah, 3 shinys that day, and they are all awesome.

mewtwos
5th October 2008, 2:55 PM
I got a level 47 girintina from platinum with platinum moves :)!

Doti
5th October 2008, 6:00 PM
I got my Wi-Fi connector last friday, and on my first trip to the GTS I got a Japanese Palkia (Level 52, Jolly Nature, eww), a Empoleon, a Torterra, a Glameow and a Lv.1 Spiritomb with Pokérus.

I'm trying to get a Shieldon to complete my Sinnoh dex, but I've been getting Error 52103 all day. >_<

Willow's Tara
6th October 2008, 12:36 AM
TD- I caught my Lugia in Master Balls in XD so yeah they can be, usually is the Pokemon people use the MB for. I wonder if any of those Lugia you recieved were from me? I got cloned so I do hand them out sometimes for free or a Pokemon that I want.

Anyway OT: Got a lv100 Glaceon for a lv50 Lugia, I didn't think that I would able to although it was hacked.
I asked for a Lv100 Glaceon because I saw a Shiny Glaceon asking for a female lv100 Glaceon, I just wanted to see if I would able to get it but I didn't.

Tadashi
8th October 2008, 5:36 AM
Recently, I obtained a legit MATTLE Ho-Oh in exchange for... a Mewtwo, I believe?

I also got a Dialga in exchange for... a Cranidos. I kid you not, folks.

Today, I got a lv.100 Distant Land Entei in exchange for a Shinx. If that person was trying to clone that Entei, they're gonna get a nice little surprise waiting for them :3

Oh, and to the person who gave me a legit Agate Celebi for a legit Ranger Manaphy: you're welcome ^^

hammy_ham_ham
8th October 2008, 5:50 AM
I got a shiny lugia in a masterball for a level 40 dragonair. Before someone calls hack- it's Japanese, from Hoenn, is the proper level for navel rock, has the proper moveset for a navel rock lugia, and has substandard stats and a neutral nature. It might just be legit.

Jutten
8th October 2008, 7:53 AM
A burmy for my Ambipom
A Cherubi for my Lopunny
A Munchlax for my Lunatone
An Aipom for my Turtwig

and finally i have all the honeytree pokemons. ^^

Babs
8th October 2008, 9:03 AM
I needed an houndoom for my friend but we both have diamond, so i traded with the wifi
but it is caught in a masterball...o_o'

ben525
8th October 2008, 11:16 AM
Last thing i got was a shiny HACKED venesuar. I know that it was hacked becuase:

1: It was caught in a masterball. :(
And 2: It was caught at route 202. :P

golduck#1
8th October 2008, 11:26 AM
i tried getting a ev trained suicune. how did i no it was ev trained . that is easy ebcause it had a lum berry. adn it could of been a lum berry set. anyways i didn't so i got a slowpoke

chaoses
8th October 2008, 11:29 AM
today i got a shinny lvl 4 budew timid nature for a lvl 70 raquazza

Dig-kun
8th October 2008, 3:36 PM
I´ve got my very first Jirachi
=D
I just had its dex-info
And so I traded there

PokeCrossbow
8th October 2008, 3:41 PM
I was trying to transfer a power item in a ;399; and it went out and got me a lvl 100 metagross (though I didn't really needed it) :(

kinda funny though xD

Willow's Tara
9th October 2008, 4:30 AM
Well today I did a bit of Shiny hunting:
Got a Shiny Fearow for a lv50 Crawdaunt
Got a lv1 Shiny Starly for a lv1 Regigias
Got a lv 30 Shiny Luxray for Lugia I think (It's ironic considering a few days ago I wanted a Shiny Shinx/Luxio/Luxray, then someone traded me a Shiny Luxio and now I got a Shiny Luxray as well).
As for the none Shinies:
Got two level 100 Giratina to start an army on the E4:P
Lv100 Pidgeot with a Japanense name
Lv100 Abomasnow (SP?) although I was trying to get a Shiny Latios which asked for a lv100 Abomasnow, didn't get it.

Shinies I saw:
A Shiny Latios like mentioned above
Shiny Poochyena, the guy was asking or a lv90 Kakuna which either he was cloning which I don't mind. Or he was showing off which I hate,.

lovebite
9th October 2008, 5:33 AM
Ive done various trades, some not so good :(
hurray for emerald cloning =D

I traded my lvl 6 milotic for an articuno
traded my deoxys for a wormadon with enigma berry (only wanted for berry, lol)
traded one of my many latios's for a garchomp lvl 48
traded my lugia for a lvl 100 ho oh
traded my azelf for a Lucario cuz I saw a jirachi going for a lucario but when I went back to trade, it was gone
traded my usuring for a munchlax

I saw a shiny mew and shiny latios but they were asking for lvl 100 pokes I didnt have xD

*Picachu&Pichu*
9th October 2008, 2:36 PM
I saw a shiny mew and shiny latios but they were asking for lvl 100 pokes I didnt have xD
I wouldn't worry about the Mew. 99% of the shiny Mews on the GTS are hacked. And that's being generous.

ArmorAndonomon
9th October 2008, 3:20 PM
Ahh, my most recent venture onto the GTS...

I put up my old Lv 44 Drapion and asked for a 30 and up Heracross. Got one. It's name was "TUTUTUTUTU" with a HORRID moveset. So I'm like "Uhh. No." Put it back on and asked for any Graveler. I go back an hour later and get a legit, HM-Loving Shiny Graveler which evolved into a nice Shiny Golem. Totally worth that old Drapion.

Short Wing
10th October 2008, 5:11 AM
Let's see I got an agate celebi last time I went on.

VTUSH
10th October 2008, 6:39 AM
i just got a 10 anniv celebi completely UT the only thing wrong with it is that it has an impish nature ;_;
IVs: 13/2/30/23/30/16
im going to keep it still.

back to looking for good IVed pokes.

Tadashi
10th October 2008, 8:19 PM
I had a great day on the GTS ^_^

-Got a shiny Sneasel in exchange for a Toxicroak
-Got a Toxicroak in exhcange for an Ambipom
-Got an Aipom in exchange for Trapinch
-Got a shiny Zigzagoon for a Latias

I now have a Dialga on offer for a Latias, since I want one back... ¬¬ But hey, 2 shinies in one day can't be all bad, right? And both shinies are completely legit ^_^ The Zigzagoon is named Zizy. I also saw a shiny Froslass but the person wanted a lv.100 Pokemon I don't have.

I also had the misfortune of coming across a hacked Celebi (Kanto in a Masterball)... thankfully all I gave up was a baby Scyther for it.

Connor™
10th October 2008, 8:26 PM
I wouldn't worry about the Mew. 99% of the shiny Mews on the GTS are hacked. And that's being generous.

but if it's
a) japanese
b) lv 30
c) arrived from hoenn at lv 30

its almost definitely legit. shiny far away island mew's.

Saberu
11th October 2008, 5:38 PM
I just got an infernape for a latios (I think)
It's level 63-ish (I checked only once), male, and pretty good-looking.
He knows close combat, fire blast, flare blitz, and flame wheel.
He has the footprint ribbon.
I forgot to add that he was holding a wide lens. :)
Why would someone want to trade that one away?
Now, to pwn Sinnoh with blaziken and infernape! Wheee!

Edit #2: He's level 65. Awesome!

LegendaryGarchomp
11th October 2008, 11:29 PM
I don't think i posted this yet...

Shiny lv. 100 latios for something can't remember
UT Shiny lv. 70 Giratina from a kind person for my giratina
Shiny lv. 100 palkia for something...

So now I have a legit shiny dragon trio (Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina)! :) :) :)!

Saberu
12th October 2008, 12:48 AM
^ *waves* remember me?
I just received a prinplup for my carefully bred monferno.
He was apparently used as an HM slave. (or had a father that was. Either way.) That's just sad. Prinplup is too awesome to be an HM slave. I think I'll train this one.
Well, I despise monferno, so I don't mind.

Celestial_Aura
12th October 2008, 7:13 PM
Well I got a Lv 70 Giratina with a safari ball with it. I can tell that the safari ball was hacked but the Giratina wasn't. It was cool having the ball though:D

Darkhonchcrow
12th October 2008, 7:25 PM
I got a level 42 Sceptile for a level 52 Rampardos (I have about 6 skull fossils) and the Rampardos was an HM slave so I didn't care about it.

23caterpie
12th October 2008, 7:30 PM
My friend put a shiny electrode on GTS and asked for a Mew and got a shiny one and traded it to me. The Mew is Japenese, OT in Japanese, Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 30 , and it's at Lv. 30 so It's Legit. Horray!

*Picachu&Pichu*
12th October 2008, 8:49 PM
but if it's
a) japanese
b) lv 30
c) arrived from hoenn at lv 30

its almost definitely legit. shiny far away island mew's.

True, but how many of those do you actually see on the GTS? Almost all Mews are English lv. 30, or lv. 100.

gardevoir11
13th October 2008, 12:33 AM
These are some of the more notable stuff I've gotten in the past:
A badly hacked shiny Suicune (it had a bunch of dashes in place of a caught location)
2 hacked shiny Mews
2 MYSTRY Mews
A WISHMKR Jirachi
A badly hacked lv.9 English Regigigas (said it was caught at lv.70)
A legit platinum lv.1 Regigigas
A lv.100 shiny Metagross

I love hunting around the GTS :)

Adeku
13th October 2008, 12:41 AM
I recently got a lv100 hacked Starmie that said caught at lv99 at a route you can't even catch it at.

i released it though.

TimeBandit08
13th October 2008, 3:03 AM
Got a ho-oh lv 100, arrived from kanto at level 100
ancient power, EQ, sacred fire Shadow Ball

ArmorAndonomon
13th October 2008, 3:00 PM
I traded my Lv 100 T-Tar for a Lv. 100 Bastiodon with a not-so-great moveset. Not a big loss, though.

Traded a Lv 15 Flaaffy for a Lv 25 HM-Loving Lopunny. Strenth, Cut, Rock Smash, Jump Kick. Poor thing.

Saberu
13th October 2008, 11:36 PM
I am very happy now.
I got a platinum giratina.~
All it cost me was my regular diamond giratina with a moveset I couldn't afford to fix.
I'm putting this new one on my team. I don't care about what people think of me for using ubers.
I love him/her/it. Aaaah... of course, it's Japanese, too, which is a nice bonus. (it'll be too bad when platinum comes out in English and the new Pokémon won't be all Japanese.)
Bashful nature, good enough stats, might be untouched. (I didn't check, but it doesn't really matter to me.) It's perfect.
Oh, giratina, your uberness is calling me! ;487-o;
I'll see you all in the torn world.

torchicflame
14th October 2008, 12:00 AM
i had an extra phione so i put it on the gts for a dratini and i got a lv 1 dratini with a masterball

Tadashi
14th October 2008, 1:26 AM
Some more good news ^^ Yesterday, I received:

-a legit WISHMKR Jirachi
-a legit 10ANIV Ho-Oh, lv.100
-a legit Distant Land Entei, lv.100

All from the GTS ^_^ *fist pump*

shinystaraptor
14th October 2008, 1:38 AM
i got a mystry mew and a wishmkr jirachi
but the natures suck :(

LegendaryGarchomp
14th October 2008, 2:44 AM
LV. 100 SHINY LEGIT Rayquaza for a Manaphy :)

DonDemio
14th October 2008, 4:57 AM
My worst trade on the GTS was a mistake by me. I put up my dearly beloved latios (one of the 69 i have) and I asked for a lv. 5 mew. Well i got one and it was hacked, or so i think... (It was shiny, but the color was pink and not blue)
I released it, and said "bye" to my latios....

*Picachu&Pichu*
14th October 2008, 12:05 PM
i had an extra phione so i put it on the gts for a dratini and i got a lv 1 dratini with a masterball
You do know that it's hacked, right?

My worst trade on the GTS was a mistake by me. I put up my dearly beloved latios (one of the 69 i have) and I asked for a lv. 5 mew. Well i got one and it was hacked, or so i think... (It was shiny, but the color was pink and not blue)
I released it, and said "bye" to my latios....
It's your own fault for asking for a pokemon that doesn't exist.

PokeProMaster
14th October 2008, 12:58 PM
You do know that it's hacked, right?

why would a level 1 dratini holding a masterball be hacked?

He never said it was 'caught' in a masterball, he said 'with' a masterball, so he probably meant holding a masterball.

Saberu
14th October 2008, 9:56 PM
I got cynthia's spiritomb and my rival's snorlax. =/
Next time I'll ask for spiritomb level one.

ArmorAndonomon
14th October 2008, 10:18 PM
I just traded my terrible Donphan for a terrible Machoke which evolved into a terrible Japan. xD I just threw it back on the GTS, though.

Carol
14th October 2008, 10:32 PM
Got a Shiny Charmander for a shiny Misdreavus. The Charmander got a Quiet Nature though, but I cannot complain since it's still a shiny ;)

Saberu
14th October 2008, 10:57 PM
I just want to run around in circles shouting "OMGOMGOMG!!!"
I put a rayquaza up for offer for a giratina, and someone gave me a shiny one! I'm almost hoping this is hacked, because a shiny giratina? For a plain rayquaza? Right now I don't care if it's naughty natured. (maybe that's why it's shiny...) Turnback cave, met at level 70, and caught in a pokéball. Well, I caught cresselia in a pokéball, so I bet it's possible.
After such a bad day with hacks, I get a perfectly legit-looking... wow. Just wow.
I hope David cloned this one. I really hope so.

jony97
14th October 2008, 11:09 PM
i got a lv1 rigagigas from pokemon platim and it in jannsse o o
__

*Picachu&Pichu*
15th October 2008, 12:06 PM
why would a level 1 dratini holding a masterball be hacked?

He never said it was 'caught' in a masterball, he said 'with' a masterball, so he probably meant holding a masterball.

Oh, I misread it. Never mind. :redface:

Shadow Tepi 8
15th October 2008, 12:46 PM
i remember trading Latios plenty of times
then one day someone gave me one holding Soul Dew ^__^
the latios itself wasn't too shabby either
IVs: 31/0/30/31/30/31 ^__^

Lucazard
15th October 2008, 12:49 PM
i live in austrlaia and one day i got a event pokemon from japan, it was a milotic

Tadashi
15th October 2008, 6:00 PM
Yesterday, I got a shiny Lugia off the GTS for my Kanghaskhan... still verifying authenticity.

I also got a Japanese Mt. Battle Ho-Oh for a plain old Geodude. Someone was giving away many clones of them on the GTS last night~ :O I'm happy I scored one, though~

Saberu
15th October 2008, 7:47 PM
It was you! I saw that one, too. :( I saw one offered for a geodude and one offered for a budew. I didn't have either...

I like cloning partly because if you're traded a hack on the GTS, you still have another of that Pokemon. It's quite convenient.

Connor™
15th October 2008, 8:25 PM
I got cynthia's spiritomb and my rival's snorlax. =/
Next time I'll ask for spiritomb level one.

rofl. i got aaron's drapion once. then i put it on offer and got a saikyou magmortar for it :o

Yes Please
15th October 2008, 11:44 PM
I actually felt kind of guilty for this one...

I was browsing the GTS for pokemon I didn't have in my Pokedex already (just tryin' to fill up the ol' dex is all), and I saw a level 73 Golem up for trade, for a Growlithe.

And then, I traded for it.

So, yeah, Level 73 Female Modest Golem, that knows Earthquake, Fire Blast, Double Edge, and Stone Edge, knows Rock Head, and has Pokerus. :I

And the reason I felt guilty was because I felt like I stole it. And, I was like, 'Omg, what if I made some little kid cry? DDDX'

Yogurt
16th October 2008, 2:33 AM
I got a Yukari mew oddly enough. I can't remember what I traded for it. I also got a yukari pikachu but I released it because I think it was at level 20 and the site said level 22 :\

Nutter t.KK
16th October 2008, 2:39 AM
Got a Shiny Skunktank for my Posted Magikarp!! Seems Legit.

Saberu
16th October 2008, 3:00 AM
rofl. i got aaron's drapion once. then i put it on offer and got a saikyou magmortar for it :o
Why drapion? Of all the Pokémon they could have caught from him, they chose drapion?
Well, I got my level one spiritomb.
For a groudon. XD Thankfully, I have more.
Although I guess it might have a hacked parent? Not that I care.
I got a Japanese, female piplup awhile ago. I don't want to evolve it! she will stay a piplup forever.

Chimecho3000
16th October 2008, 7:46 AM
Ugh, got a hacked Lv1 Regigigas. His name is english and it has it's DP Lv1 moves.

Umbreon-dana
16th October 2008, 12:42 PM
Milotic
Lv 40
Serious nature
Caught at Stark Mountain at Lv 38 in a Premier Ball.
~ Thunderbolt
~ Hyperbeam
~ Protect
~ Surf

LOL, I offered a Lonelytomb for it! XD

Also, I saw a Shiny Deoxys for a Lv50+ Umbreon on there =D.

Or was it Lv70+....

Shadow Tepi 8
16th October 2008, 12:49 PM
i managed to get a navel rock lugia that was up on offer for a jigglypuff once
i also got 10ANNIV Articuno but i cant remember what i traded for it-was Vibrava i think

Chimecho3000
16th October 2008, 1:33 PM
Just got a Movie Regigigas. :)

DLO
17th October 2008, 12:12 AM
well i got a legit lv 50 Platinum Heatran,a legit Lv 1 Gigas with dizzy punch,obviously a Plat Giratina and a beautiful shiny legit Gigas UT lv 70.
Cool.

Blue_Ditto_256
17th October 2008, 3:34 AM
I got a Modest Giratina for my worse-natured Giratina. I have yet to check its IVs.

res13sep
17th October 2008, 3:43 AM
i got a red gyrados LV 100 from jesus for a clone of my real shiny LV 100 breloom :)

Tadashi
17th October 2008, 3:50 AM
It was you! I saw that one, too. :( I saw one offered for a geodude and one offered for a budew. I didn't have either...

What was me? The offerer or the person who snagged one? Cuz I only snagged one, of the at least 10 that I saw being offered periodically. I actually got off the GTS, went to Oreburgh Mine, caught a couple Geodude, went back on the GTS, and after a bunch of tries (ie: being a split second too late or getting booted off the GTS), I finally got one ^_^

So, yeah, Level 73 Female Modest Golem, that knows Earthquake, Fire Blast, Double Edge, and Stone Edge, knows Rock Head, and has Pokerus. :I

lol that's actually a bad thing :x Modest is a damned bad nature for a Golem, and Fire Blast? lol why~~~ D:

Whoever had it UFT probably knew this X3

Well, today I got a shiny Mothim off the GTS ^_^ Unfortunately, it looks like a hack ;.; I hate it when shinies turn up hacked D:

Saberu
17th October 2008, 1:35 PM
It was you who got it. I was there when only two were being offered. I didn't see all ten. :(

Oh well. Congratulations.

PokemonTom
17th October 2008, 10:00 PM
I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I need help with the way GTS works. I know I can't seek pokemon that I haven't "SEEN", so what is a good method of 'seeing' these pokemon so I can search for them? (I don't have access to the emerald&FireRed, so I need to trade for those pkmn)

-Growlithe
-Elekid/Elctrabuzz/Electravier
-Ekans/Arbok
-Gligar/Gliscor
-Pineco/Forretress
-Teddiursa
-Shuckle
-Chikorita/etc
-Cyndaquil/etc
-Totodile/etc

I thought to try battle tower for pokedex updates, but I learned that wont work!! I've fought ever trainer in the game, to my knowledge and still have never encountered these pkmn. Would battling somebody online count? Please any help would be appreciated!!

[This wouldn't be a problem if the $40 I spent on FireRed/Emerald didn't turn out to be bootleg/copy/fake garbage, or if I could find a place to buy legit pkmn games.]

Connor™
17th October 2008, 10:16 PM
got a shiny legit platinum giratina. i also got a plat gigias and heatran w00t. meh' nothing much showed up to be honest although i got a shiny magmortar for a vibrava >< it was hacked though (the magmortar)

MegaGalvatron
17th October 2008, 11:03 PM
Just got a Heatran caught in Platinum(I can tell it was caught in Platinum because it's level 50). It'd be nice if Heatran had new level-up moves in Platinum.

koolaid
18th October 2008, 2:08 AM
ok, now i just got a lv 100 spiritomb for my azelf.
its in a masterball, so im not sure if it's hacked. its not shiny, nor does it have a SMOGON reccomended nature. EDIT: no wonder guard, either. EDIT: its hacked, alright. caught at route 213. no biggie. i can breed it, then release.

Saberu
18th October 2008, 3:20 AM
I got a bunch of buizel.
I was giving away Hoenn legends.
Now I have a small buizel army. None of them will evolve.
They'd probably just spend their lives in a PC if they hadn't been traded. (although, who knows?)

Chimecho3000
18th October 2008, 10:37 AM
Milotic
Lv 40
Serious nature
Caught at Stark Mountain at Lv 38 in a Premier Ball.
~ Thunderbolt
~ Hyperbeam
~ Protect
~ Surf

LOL, I offered a Lonelytomb for it! XD

lol, cool hacked Milotic. ;p

Got another movie Regigigas. Traded it for an UT Gamestp Rash Deoxys. :)

Umbreon-dana
18th October 2008, 12:44 PM
LOL, thanks, I guess.

The tip-off was the TBolt.

On a randomnote, what would probably be a good offer for a Platina Regigigas?

Got one of these:
Rapidash
Lv34
Timid Nature
Arrived from Kanto at Lv34
~ Ember
~ Stomp
~ Fire Spin
~ Take Down

This is a legit level for a Kanto [Kindle Road/Mt. Ember] Rapidash, right?

Chimecho3000
18th October 2008, 12:50 PM
I know there are ones at Lv37...but I'm sure they don't go as low as Lv34. Yeah I'm pretty sure.

Umbreon-dana
18th October 2008, 1:33 PM
Yeah, you're right, trash bin with this one, oh well, at least I have it for the dex.

And those two Rapidash on my XD to migrate over.

PsychicsRox
18th October 2008, 1:35 PM
I got a good natured (Timid, I think) Palkia for my bad natured Palkia. It has a good Sp.Atk IV too. That's basically what I do on the GTS. Hunt for better natures. Did the same for Mesprit and Cresselia. I got a Modest one for both of them. Now hunting for that good natured Lugia.

Saberu
18th October 2008, 4:30 PM
I got two treecko.
One lax and one quiet.
I'm training the quiet one.

CaptainCombusken
18th October 2008, 5:11 PM
I got a level 100 giratina for a level 1 cindaquil.

Saberu
18th October 2008, 9:05 PM
I found a mew for a mew. (not the shiny one. A second mew I found on the GTS.)
It seems perfectly legit. I'm making this one Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds on my Beatles team. It's funny that the mother of all Pokémon is representing a song about drugs.

koolaid
18th October 2008, 10:04 PM
now i got a legit mattle ho-oh holding TM Giga Impact for my giratina

Shiny Noctowl
19th October 2008, 1:25 AM
I got an untouched Timid MYSTRY Mew, an only-slightly-touched Bold Uxie (who had such a low amount of EVs that I could easily remove them), an untouched Jolly Platinum Giratina, and a movie Regigigas.

TR_Jessie
19th October 2008, 2:52 AM
I got an awesome, untouched Shiny timid Palkia a long, long time ago for my second Mewtwo. Seriously, the guy just gave me the shiny. Also, I found a shiny mew and got it just in time! ^-^

shinystaraptor
19th October 2008, 3:06 AM
i got a hacked starly, the exp. points had a question mark on them and the last number was cut off
it was level 100 btw, not shiny though
but i only traded a feebas for it

CaptainCombusken
19th October 2008, 2:33 PM
poor you. Giratina is the best i got. no shinies as of yet.

Connor™
19th October 2008, 2:42 PM
i got a shiny plat regigigas and ut shiny platinum (quiet) giratina ^^
i also got a movie regigigas (w00t) and an ut adamant male ralts (which is now my second swords dance gallade).

EDIT: w00t rank up ^^

gregjammer
19th October 2008, 10:43 PM
I got a timid-natured azelf with a 29 Sp. Atk. IV and a 19 spd. IV that I decided I had to train... Sure, I wanted an azelf of another nature, as well as explosion, as given in the trade forum, but I think that plan is moot now that I have a better plan for my potential azelf... Now that I mentioned it, time to go to the item trading thread in the trade forum to ask for a tm for one last move that I want on my azelf! :)

LegendaryGarchomp
19th October 2008, 11:02 PM
Today I got a shiny platinum UT Giratina for a ughh... ughhh... ughh I forgot....

TR_Jessie
19th October 2008, 11:13 PM
I had also gotten an awesome Quiet Dialga with a 27-28(?) IV in Special attack a while back.

Adeku
20th October 2008, 12:08 AM
I traded my PBR Magmortar (bad ivs)

for a lv39 Kingdra(for breeding purposes)

superluis5
20th October 2008, 7:00 PM
since you asked

i got a modest level 50 shiny deoxys lucky me!

Trainer Emily
21st October 2008, 6:00 AM
I saw a shiny Groudon...for a price of a level 100 Giratina.
I quickly found a level 100 Giratina...but the shiny Groudon was quicly claimed :(

Then later I was also trying to find a scyther with metal coat...to add scizor to my dex...but I found one scyther right, but instead of metal coat...it was holding a Jaboca berry! :D
For a price of any Lucario, I quickly snatched it...got the jaboca, and planted it on the soil.
And I also have scizor in my dex thankx to the level 100 Giratina (which was supposed to be traded for the claimed shiny Groudon)

Larry
21st October 2008, 10:38 PM
I got a Raikou, and a couple of Salamences and a Gliscor for one of the 20 Dragonites I have gotten.

BurnBabyBurn
22nd October 2008, 11:35 PM
Shiny Magikarp
Shiny Rayquaza (hacked)
UT WISHMKR Jirachi
UT Tanabata Jirachi
SE Hadou Mew

I think I'm getting better at this.

Darato
22nd October 2008, 11:42 PM
Distant land Ho-oh

L.F.D.

pokemon ruler
23rd October 2008, 12:14 AM
i got a shiny celebi
20 shiny mews
shiny platinum regigigas
shiny cherrish balled regigigas(hacked)
platinum giratina times 2
shiny deoxys times 14
shiny groudon
shiny espeon
shiny shinx
shiny drapeon
ageto celebi
shiny pikachu

ps most are gone

Pingouin7
23rd October 2008, 2:07 AM
Got another movie Regigigas. Traded it for an UT Gamestp Rash Deoxys. :)

Hacked, they are supposed to have a Classic Ribbon.

Unless you are Off-Topic and are talking about Wi-Fi room trades?

Chimecho3000
23rd October 2008, 6:41 AM
I got that Movie Regigigas from GTS.

jorisw
23rd October 2008, 8:52 AM
I got an Adamant Movie regigigas fron the GTS. He was looking 4 a level 9- bibarel.

jorisw
23rd October 2008, 8:52 AM
I got an Adamant Movie regigigas fron the GTS. He was looking 4 a level 9- bibarel.

VTUSH
23rd October 2008, 9:28 AM
Hacked, they are supposed to have a Classic Ribbon.

Unless you are Off-Topic and are talking about Wi-Fi room trades?

well i'm pretty sure movie regigigas' don't come with the classic ribbon. I hope not cause i've got quite a few from the GTS

Pingouin7
23rd October 2008, 1:54 PM
well i'm pretty sure movie regigigas' don't come with the classic ribbon. I hope not cause i've got quite a few from the GTS

Thanks, I knew that, but I was talking about Deoxys.

snowagerfangs
23rd October 2008, 5:23 PM
Got a bunch of platinum pokemon, like palkia and giratina.

Souperman22
23rd October 2008, 11:41 PM
I traded a Torterta for a Piplup, and some Japanese guy gave me one infected with PKRS. :D

Blue_Ditto_256
24th October 2008, 5:10 AM
I once got a (probably) legit Birth Island Deoxys. I say probably legit because it was only Lv. 58 and in a Timer Ball, not Lv. 100 in a Master Ball or something similar.

Lucazard
24th October 2008, 7:28 AM
Get this right, i saw a shiny magmar holding a magmerizer and all for a gible i was about to add the magmortar to my dex but it was gone before i knew it

Bobby Frank JR
24th October 2008, 7:53 AM
I got a shiny lugia lvl 100 for a scizor.
And a Shiny Ho-oh lvl 100 with PKRS when I asked for a Ho-oh.

LOL

Lucazard
24th October 2008, 7:55 AM
i got a random trade and i got a vulpix and it had pokerus i was celebrating and very happy

Tadashi
24th October 2008, 8:04 AM
I saw a shiny Entei being offered for a Suicune... but I was pretty wary of that. Life has taught me to fear shiny legends on the GTS... and snakes.

But I recently got a female Chimchar off the GTS ^^ I know that sounds so lame but now I can start breeding for my Tpunch & Fpunch Chimchar I so desire ^_^

golduck#1
24th October 2008, 8:19 AM
i got a a bronzogn brave nature ( this is alright i guess) and a snorlax calm nature =(

Shadow Tepi 8
24th October 2008, 11:59 AM
Once i got an Uxie with near perfect IVs, calm nature and holding enigma berry. I reckon I was lucky cause the person wanted a shroomish for it

*Picachu&Pichu*
24th October 2008, 12:07 PM
I once got a (probably) legit Birth Island Deoxys. I say probably legit because it was only Lv. 58 and in a Timer Ball, not Lv. 100 in a Master Ball or something similar.

I'd say that's more than likely to be legit. No one would go through the trouble of haking a level 58 Deoxys in a Timer Ball.

graymonkey0
25th October 2008, 3:52 AM
well im looking for a good natured zapdos
so im just waitnig to get one
got two but both of them are garbage

GarchompHata
25th October 2008, 4:41 AM
So funny. Shiny Deoxys. Egg received by the traveling man 1/1/2000. got it for a level 1 magikarp w/ Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump. i got it off of the GTS also...

GDE
25th October 2008, 8:03 AM
a hacked shiny palkia, caught in sandgem town...... damn you dawn..... damn you <_<

golduck#1
25th October 2008, 3:18 PM
omg i just got a shiny machamp ..... lax nature tho. and it had a japanese name and t-punch,ice-punch,fire-punch. so i am guessing it was from platinum. was caught at strak mountain at lvl 60. ut. but all it's iv's a 2 and it as a power of 70 on the hp. probaly hacked but hey i was looking for a shiyn machop/machoke/machamp

Kitty Aruseus
25th October 2008, 5:44 PM
I got a Japanese Cherrim and Larvitar!
Cherrim female lv. 29 and Larvitar female lv. 16

They are in pokeballs, so are they hacked? (prolly not, just asking)

Nutter t.KK
25th October 2008, 5:54 PM

Not enough details. So I can say.

*Picachu&Pichu*
25th October 2008, 6:39 PM

If they were hatched, then I don't think so. If they were caught, we need to know where, and at what level.

DieChavsDie
25th October 2008, 7:30 PM
I rarely trade on the GTS, but today I was at a hotspot to trade with my friend, so decided "Why not". (Just to mention, the trades with my friend were for data. I got data for some Sinnoh Evos, Gigas, Heracross, Milotic and I did Perma trades for Exeggcute, Elekid and Walrein).

Due to my bright idea at 10am today, I had 6 cloned Mew to trade on the GTS with, so I ended up with the following:

Exeggcute (I posted a request for one 4 months ago, and it came through when I logged into the GTS.) It is Japanese and Modest.

Electivire (Lvl 31, Male, also Japanese. Caught in a Nest Ball at Lvl 9 at Valley Windworks. Hardy. Seems legit (Also has Snooze Ribbon))

Gliscor (Lvl 33, Male, Hasty. Caught in Pokeball. Arrived from Hoenn at Lvl 5. Seems legit)

Weavile (Lvl 40, Male, Bold. Caught in an Ultra Ball at Aquity Lakefront. Apparently met at Lvl 34. Seems Legit (Also has Sinnoh Champ Ribbon))

Porygon-Z (Lvl 35, Quiet. Apparently met in Trophy Garden at Lvl 18. Caught in an Ultra. Seems legit (Also has Sinnoh Champ Ribbon))

Palkia (Lvl 55. Lonely. Caught in a Master Ball at Lvl 47 at Spear Pillar. Seems Legit (Also has Sinnoh Champ Ribbon))

Regigigas (Lvl 1. Careful. Caught in a Timer Ball at Snowpoint Temple October 17th 2008. Is Japanese. No EXP. ID Number is 51377. My instincts say it is legit, but what do people think?)

shinystaraptor
25th October 2008, 7:34 PM
it probably is legit, people are always trading regigigas level 1 right now

GengarLee
25th October 2008, 7:34 PM
i got a legit saikyou event magmortar. it was asking for a bidoof so i had to hurry up and catch one and trade before someone else did. at first i was like yea jap magmortar! but then i found out it was from the saikyou event! im guessing they were trying to clone. so if the person who put up that event magmortar to find some crappy pokemon is reading this, im sorry but i enjoyed it! lol

purplepikachu
25th October 2008, 8:13 PM
LOL I got a lvl1 regigigas that was met at snowpoint temple at lvl 70

LegendaryGarchomp
25th October 2008, 8:57 PM
A shiny UT Graveler for a level 100 dialga that I had to hunt down and rare candy that evolved into a Golem.

chubb-o-wub
25th October 2008, 9:22 PM
A very bad IV'd Serious Raikou. I was hoping it had good cuz I taded my Raikou for it, it had 0 IV in everything except for HP, which was 4. The Raokou I got though, had 0 in 4 stats, 4 in attack, and 10 in HP. FAIL.

DLO
26th October 2008, 2:05 AM
LOL I got a lvl1 regigigas that was met at snowpoint temple at lvl 70
same thing for me.
after that,i trade the gigas for a REAL gigas lv 1.
ah,and yesterday i got a shiny legit charizard (uff,rare candy lv 100) for a umbreon and a shiny UT lv 1 gible for a (?) cradily.
i'm sure they are legit. no one hack a SERIOUS charizard.
and,a shiny legit gigas UT. cool.

Pingouin7
26th October 2008, 3:14 AM
no one hack a SERIOUS charizard.

OHHH yes, they do. (After all, my brother once hacked a Numel.)

Why wouldn't they if they know that other people would think they aren't hacked just because it haven't got 31 IV everywhere and best nature?

And the shiny WPM code for 3rd gen has a set nature for shinies found with that code so they can't choose a nature.

Bueno~
26th October 2008, 4:48 AM
I got a lvl 57 Drapion, Bold, Moves: Ice Fang, Cross Poison, Night Slash, X-Scissors, Caught at lvl 57 at Pokemon League.

xD

GDE
26th October 2008, 4:54 AM
an awesome hacked salaamence in a pear tree :D

MegaGalvatron
26th October 2008, 5:51 AM
Don't you hate it when you find a Pokemon you want on the GTS and when you try to trade for it, you're either too late or the GTS is busy and you're forced to leave it.

The latter happened to me when I saw a Shiny Lugia (it was level 70 so it was like legit) and it wanted a level 40+ Lugia, which I had. I tried to make the trade, then I am force to leave because the GTS was too busy. That was like a once in a lifetime chance to get one for a good deal :(.

Well at least I got a Celebi. It looks hacked though. At least I can trade it for another legendary or shiny though.

Also, I seem to see a lot of shiny Deoxys on the GTS. It'd be nice to have one of those.

Update: Same thing happened again today. Except this time I was trading a Jirachi for a Shiny Ho-oh.

Shadow Tepi 8
26th October 2008, 10:18 AM
Managed to get a Bold Cresselia yesterday but put up for trade for another one since its IVs were pretty bad-highest was Sp. Def 15

Shiny Noctowl
26th October 2008, 3:19 PM
I saw a Male Manaphy holding a Safari Ball on the GTS but I obviously didn't trade for it. I got a Jolly Platinum Giratina, which will be good in Platinum when I can give it the Platinum orb and make it a physical sweeper.

Tadashi
26th October 2008, 7:46 PM
I got a lvl 57 Drapion, Bold, Moves: Ice Fang, Cross Poison, Night Slash, X-Scissors, Caught at lvl 57 at Pokemon League.

Way to go! You snagged one of Aaron's Drapion! ^_^

Recently, I swapped one of my hatched Magnemite for one on the GTS (searching for better natures & collecting ID #'s) and I received a hacked Magnemite in exchange :x Level 1, arrived from Hoenn at lv.16 XDDD Way to go, guys!

I also put up one of my hatched Yanma for a Clefairy. Too lazy to try and hunt one down. I want to teach it Wish to breed with my Eevee.

mew..
26th October 2008, 9:07 PM
Traded my dialga for a UT Platinum Dialga, which was nice.

Got a Touched Platinum Palkia. I never find any UT ones ._.
got a hacked jirachi from hoenn in a masterball.
And traded a lucario for a rotom.

Besides that, I haven't gone to the GTS. I go there once a week, but rarely find anything to trade for.

pirate555
26th October 2008, 9:13 PM
I managed to get a wonderful Froslass for my team; good nature, almost perfect moveset, lavel 100, and caught at a legitimate area and level...Only the trainer had caught the thing in a masterball. So that was a wasted trade...

On a better note, I traded a half-trained mitsurin Celebi with a mild nature for a UT modest mitsurin celebi ^^ Not quite sure why the trader was offering it on GTS for any celebi, but I hope they had their reasons and that they're happy with my old celebi!

Pirate

LegendaryGarchomp
26th October 2008, 9:18 PM
I just got a lugia (shiny) for a female mudkip the trader kept taking it off and putting on but I got it just in time! I just need to ask the people at the gts guardians if its legit.

Mysterous64
27th October 2008, 12:37 AM
I got a cresselia that was impish which i retraded for a timid one that held a silk scarf don't use the silk scarf much.. but it was worth it GTS gave me a illegit xatu caught at level 52 at some rout where you can't catch it it was sus i also got a 10JAHRE Lugia which assume was like a 10ANNIV one

redpanda
28th October 2008, 11:43 PM
I managed to get a level 62(not completely sure about the level) Raikou while trading a level 1 cyndaquil from the GTS and it seems legitimate. That was very nice of someone! :D

LegendaryGarchomp
29th October 2008, 12:22 AM
LOl I got Cynthia's spiritomb at least they just asked for a bayleef.

Chimecho3000
30th October 2008, 10:46 AM
Ok something wierd happened...can anyone explain?

I got a Brave MATTLE Ho-oh from the GTS, and I instantly put it up for a Jirachi. A few moments later, I checked on it and it's summary looked fine. But when I checked on it again like 3 mins later, I actually got a bit frightened when I saw Marowak's sprite! I fiddled around GTS for a while till I could check the summary again, and when I did, I got my Jirachi. That disgusting Lv7 Jolly AAAAA Jirachi in a Master Ball...yeah you know what I'm talking about. Those pieces of crap are everywhere. So anyway can anyone explain to me what that Marowak sprite meant?

*Picachu&Pichu*
30th October 2008, 12:05 PM
Ok something wierd happened...can anyone explain?

I got a Brave MATTLE Ho-oh from the GTS, and I instantly put it up for a Jirachi. A few moments later, I checked on it and it's summary looked fine. But when I checked on it again like 3 mins later, I actually got a bit frightened when I saw Marowak's sprite! I fiddled around GTS for a while till I could check the summary again, and when I did, I got my Jirachi. That disgusting Lv7 Jolly AAAAA Jirachi in a Master Ball...yeah you know what I'm talking about. Those pieces of crap are everywhere. So anyway can anyone explain to me what that Marowak sprite meant?

There have been a few reported cases similar to this. But the pokemon involved were different. I really have no idea what causes it. Have you done anything with a Marowak recently? Or maybe Marowak was next to Ho-oh in your box?

suicune lover
30th October 2008, 8:29 PM
hm.
I got a lv 99 japanese palkia for a lv 23 fineon.

Chimecho3000
31st October 2008, 8:09 AM
There have been a few reported cases similar to this. But the pokemon involved were different. I really have no idea what causes it. Have you done anything with a Marowak recently? Or maybe Marowak was next to Ho-oh in your box?

No, it's not that. I don't have a Marowak. However, although it is most likely a coincedence, my swarm was Cubone.

*Picachu&Pichu*
31st October 2008, 12:03 PM
No, it's not that. I don't have a Marowak. However, although it is most likely a coincedence, my swarm was Cubone.
That's probably just a coincidence. Unless something on the other person's end had something to do with Marowak, then I think it's completely random.

Dusknoir_The_Great
31st October 2008, 1:22 PM
WAHOO, i got a LEGIT WISHMKR Jirachi for my Deoxys, and a Shiny Dialga for a normal Latios, what a bargain!

Pokeman1234
31st October 2008, 1:26 PM
I myself recieved a poorly (I mean POORLY) hacked mew for a LV.100 Infernape! Oh and not to mention a rubbish articuno that had 1 hp, 0 for every other stat no OT. And no Attacks all for a LV.100 Blastoise!

Pingouin7
1st November 2008, 3:27 AM
That'S a chance that maturity is everywhere... sigh...

I finally get a Chimchar named "Poo Poo!" for a female combee.

Tadashi
1st November 2008, 5:19 AM
I put up a couple of Yanma & Volt Tackling Pichu up on the GTS. Here's what I've gotten so far:

A Treecko that knows Pursuit & Detect
A Female Togepi hatched in Platinum
A Female Riolu hatched from a Riley egg

If anyone sees a female Pichu named Ruby up for a Slowpoke, that's me ^^

{HI}343
3rd November 2008, 12:13 AM
today i found a palcity mew with no classic ribbon on the gts.

major pokesav hax i tell you.

Arande
3rd November 2008, 9:23 PM
Been gone awhile. Got my 19th shiny floatzel today (going for a full box of 30 just for fun to upload in plat)

and of course some hacks, like a lugia met @ 4

ArmorAndonomon
3rd November 2008, 10:46 PM
I traded my Lv 100 Bastidon for a Platinum Dialga. Unfortunately, it's beauty was Maxed out and it had a terrible nature, as well as being trained already. D: Oh well.

ShinyLFC13
3rd November 2008, 11:47 PM
i got a shiny drifblim for a level 9 and under bibarel. Awsome!!!!!!!
and a hacked articuno lvl 100 for a ramparados lvl 100 :[

Mudkip8003
8th November 2008, 9:06 PM
One time I found a shiny Unown on the GTS and the person wanted a Lv. 100 Shuckle. So with a small trasfer I now own a Lv. 19 Shiny Unown!

Pingouin7
8th November 2008, 9:20 PM
I got a level 40 Magikarp for my Lv. 6 female combee.

PiplupMan
8th November 2008, 11:02 PM
Once i put a level 13 Bunery up for trade and the next time i went on i got a level 100 shiny Mew!

shaq-attack
12th November 2008, 3:01 AM
I have traded with North America, Australia, and Japan on GTS.

From what I remember in English I got: A Palkia with a Lustrous Orb (So lucky ^_^), shiny Walrein, Chimchar, Misdreavus, and Turtwig.

From what I remember in Japanese I got: A Purugly, Spiritomb, and Gible.

Edit: RANK UP! Big Boss Giovanni now!

kev40293
12th November 2008, 3:19 AM
i got a level 100 abra

Jegretis
12th November 2008, 3:48 AM
I got a shiny lucario today. it is lv 50 and has 189 sp atk.

WynautQueen
12th November 2008, 4:25 AM
Adamant Japanese Groudon. Seems legit. I think I traded one of my spare Mewtwo.

ManuelAntonio93
12th November 2008, 4:28 AM
I got a Lvl 70 Platinum Palkia for a Lvl 49 Dialga

hello moto
12th November 2008, 6:43 AM
I got one of the saddest things

I recieved a Lv 50, TRU Dragonite (the latest american event) for a Gardevoir Lv 52. The dragonite is perfectly legal but it's original owner had screwed it up.
-He/She/It gave it 2 more level (so Lv 52)
- Taught it ~ Defog, Fly and Rock smash (Replaced T-bolt, D-Dance and Outrage- All the hard moves to get)

Why would someone do that to an event pokemon?

Still it'll shine in my Ranch

Arande
12th November 2008, 9:56 AM
Recently I've gotten another shiny floatzel (lv 35 @ victory road. Looked it up and apparently you can find floatzel by surfing at victory road between 30 and 50 in plat), shiny buizel, shiny sceptile, and an extra TRU dragonite.

Also found a few hax, like a hacked saikyou dargonite (said from lovely place, not pokemon event) shiny ho-oh met @ 25. As well as a few that look almost legit, but aren't; shiny lv 4 ralts caught on 202 (they are on 203) and shiny buizel caught @ 23 on 214 (they are only up to 21 there)

Edit: Just now got a german ranch shroomish. Also got a lv 30 hasty shiny mew.(japanese) thoguh dunno what to do with it. Can't tell if it's just cloned, or item hack.

A-Burrito
12th November 2008, 10:22 AM
missed 2 TRU Dragonites UT today. but i got a shiny gardevoir lv 100 (rarecandy bold, maybe hack but was caught at lv 4 or 5 in route 203)

MorseCoder
12th November 2008, 2:20 PM
I got suicunes folks! Groudon folks! and Legendary Birds!. Still need to check these if the Iv's are good.. If not, Ill offer them With equipped Masterball!

Who wants one?

I also offer shinies, out there, I mass clone them and give them Out to people..I clone..

Garchomp dude
12th November 2008, 5:11 PM
I got a feebas yesterday

_Suicune_
12th November 2008, 6:18 PM
I got a shiny lvl 100 Suicune a few days ago for my lvl 55 Distant Land Dragonite. I don't know if it's hacked but it's from kanto and arrived at the right level. I dunno. My only problem with it is that it is nicknamed Blizzaga, still . . .

Shiny Suicune! :D

Edit: Just got a shiny Elekid! :D It was hatched from an egg but is lvl 50 (holding everstone). Has egg moves ice punch, cross chop, and is Adamant!
What I had to trade: an Igglybuff!

Once this storm here ends and my wifi stops messing up I'll be going back on to look for more shinys :D

chimkong
13th November 2008, 2:57 AM
got piplup, turtwig, spiritomb, slowpoke, ursaring, snorlax, spheal, palkia, azelf, and many others.

what i lost (by cheating), were scyther (holding metal coat, porygon (holding upgrade) *sobs*

Shadow Tepi 8
13th November 2008, 10:27 AM
I put up Latios cause at that time I was searching for good one. Did so many Latios for Latios trades until one day some guy gave me one that was holding Soul Dew :D

Not only that but the Latios itself was great

IVs: 31/0/30/31/30/31

*Picachu&Pichu*
13th November 2008, 12:03 PM
I got a shiny lvl 100 Suicune a few days ago for my lvl 55 Distant Land Dragonite. I don't know if it's hacked but it's from kanto and arrived at the right level. I dunno. My only problem with it is that it is nicknamed Blizzaga, still . . .

It's probably legit. The only way to know for sure would be to check to see if it has crappy IVs like it should, which you can't because you don't know the EVs. The reason I think it's legit is that I don't think a hacker would name a pokemon after a Final Fantasy spell.

_Suicune_
15th November 2008, 12:36 PM
It's probably legit. The only way to know for sure would be to check to see if it has crappy IVs like it should, which you can't because you don't know the EVs. The reason I think it's legit is that I don't think a hacker would name a pokemon after a Final Fantasy spell.

Thanks :D I think it's legit too. I actually didn't know that the name is from Final Fantasy. It's nice to now know where the nickname came from. I'm getting used to the name but I have never nicknamed any of my pokemon so it takes some getting used to. I still love it though! :D

Edit: Yesterday I traded a Jirachi (lvl 5) for a Mystery Mew (lvl 100) :D
Edit2.0: Got a birth island Deoxys. It is speed form, lvl 30, right moveset. Was transfered on Nov. 13th though so probably cloned (I don't mind that though).

Pingouin7
15th November 2008, 4:06 PM
I don't think a hacker would name a pokemon after a Final Fantasy spell.

And... Why wouldn't they?

Nolan Bentley
16th November 2008, 7:38 AM
caught a shiney unown (wasn't even tring to) while tring to get all letters. i put it up on GTS for my friend so he can have Ho-oh. Its cheated. I feel like looking aroungd on GTS and find a shiny larvatar whanting an electrive. nabbed it. its legit folks, they chained. Bonus! it has netrual nature so a few days later i get inspired to find get an absol because of the super lucky thing. To lazy to get 1 myself so i go on GTS and i think to myself "Gee, wouldn't it be wonderful if i got a shiney absol. so the first pne i look at it SHINEY! so i loose hacked Ho-oh and that shiney absol had super lucky (lucky me) also a netrual nature. both the larvatar (tyranatar) and absol rot away in me PC forever

OddMewtwo
16th November 2008, 8:20 PM
i got 1 shiny flygon from GTS yesterday and saw 1 shiny latias, but i couldnt get it >_< im lookin after a shiny rapidash coz im really tired of chaining. :P

Kariachi
16th November 2008, 10:05 PM
Untouched shiny Duskull for untouched female Houndour with Dark Pulse... My eyes just about popped out of my head...

LegendaryGarchomp
16th November 2008, 11:54 PM
Lv. 5 jirachi for a chimecho! :)

Shiny Noctowl
17th November 2008, 12:25 AM
I got untouched Eulalie and Yukari Mews, and I cloned and EV trained the Eulalie one. I also got an untouched TRU Dragonite, which makes a total of three since I got two when I went to the event.

Mecond
18th November 2008, 3:56 AM
The best thing I've gotten has got to be a legit level 25 Jirachi for a level 1 Spiritomb.

Jaguar297
18th November 2008, 4:00 AM
I looked for a Magikarp but I couldn't find one. I finally put a Floatzel up on the GTS and guess what? I got a shiny Magikarp!

mudkip master
18th November 2008, 8:38 AM
i know someone who got a hacked shiny chehris ball feebas

jayjayfish
18th November 2008, 5:46 PM
i got a shiny raquazza and charzard from the gts

Arceusdude222
18th November 2008, 5:56 PM
Well, one time, through pure luck, i got a Shiny Deoxys, a Jirachi, and Celebii in one run!!

MegaGalvatron
20th November 2008, 5:18 AM
Got a male Sneasel with Ice Punch. Too bad it's Modest. Good thing I have a female Jolly Weavile so I can breed to get a Jolly Sneasel with Ice Punch.

mouldy.k
20th November 2008, 5:52 AM
Salamence for lv. 1 Piplup!
Then I got a Shiny Abomasnow for I don't remember what.
Oh, and I've gotten all kinds of things for Feebas. And Riolu.

-Vulpix-
20th November 2008, 7:06 AM
I got a Dialga for a level 100 Alakazam. It is a good thing I didn't raise Alakazam to level 100 myself otherwise I wouldn't do it. It shame it is in Japanese/Chinese writing not sure which. It is my first GTS trade too.

Woopman
20th November 2008, 9:43 AM
Yesterday I got a lv. 100 Articuno for a lv. 1 Munchlax. O.o The guy was sure desperated for a Munchlax.

Speedfox
21st November 2008, 1:18 PM
I got a shiny Ho-oh for a Jirachi. 8D

Demeter
22nd November 2008, 1:32 AM
I got a level 5 shiny Growlithe.:D

MorseCoder
22nd November 2008, 3:42 AM
Well, one time, through pure luck, i got a Shiny Deoxys, a Jirachi, and Celebii in one run!!

Dude, You dont get shiny Celebi and Jirachi at the GTS, and THERE ARE NO Shiny Celebi AND Jirachi at the GTs.

PS: I Trade SHINY Ho-ohs, Lugia, Dogs, Deoxys, Mew at the GTs, Who knows.. you might get Lucky if you just ask one..

Draknir
22nd November 2008, 4:12 AM
Sweet. I managed to snag a Shining Pinsir off the GTS just now, and it checks out as Legit. As a plus, it is from Platinum(I can tell by the Level).

Woopman
22nd November 2008, 9:50 AM
I got Cynthia's Spiritomb yesterday...

JaimeGreenan
22nd November 2008, 10:04 AM
I got Lucian's Alakazam and a shiny Aggron yesterday! ^__^

MorseCoder
22nd November 2008, 12:35 PM
I recently got 2! 30719 Jirachis!! yay!! and an Elite Four Yanmega..

DarkDragon
23rd November 2008, 5:09 AM
I've gotten tons of shinies from the GTS, but I think they're all either hacks or clones. I put them all on the Ranch and ignore them.

Storm_Dragoon
23rd November 2008, 5:36 AM
Recieved a Platinum Ditto from the looks of things, hacked unfortunately.

Rad3n
23rd November 2008, 9:03 AM
I got a ditto:

Adamant
31/31/31/5/3/31

That is amazing. I'll bet it's a hack though.

Slowking[George]
23rd November 2008, 12:12 PM
I traded a Beedrill for a Purugly on my Pearl. :)

Dragon Rules
23rd November 2008, 8:49 PM
I got a shiny hacked machamp on the gts for a growlithe.

Master Marc Spirt
23rd November 2008, 8:53 PM
I got a LV100 Gallade for a LV50 Pichu.I needed to breed the gallade to get a offspring for my friend.

The Dean of Suds
24th November 2008, 3:27 AM
Just got a shaymin, but I'll bet it's hacked.

Jaguar297
24th November 2008, 3:32 AM
I got a Elite four Vespiquen, a Salamence from Kanto, a Mew from Hoenn and a Elite four Garchomp, which I think is VEEEEERY bad!

Blaze55584
24th November 2008, 8:14 AM
Traded an electivire with ice punch and cc for a shiny poliwhirl ( they look awsum)

SupremeJudicator
24th November 2008, 8:34 AM
Put up an extra Kyogre and got a (seemingly) legit Mewtwo with perfect IV's in HP, Att, and SpA.

*Picachu&Pichu*
24th November 2008, 12:05 PM
Just got a shaymin, but I'll bet it's hacked.

All legit Shaymin have the classic ribbon. If it's Japanese, then the other possibility was that it was caught with the e4 glitch. That's unlikely, though.

Edit: Rank up!

EnteiFirecracker
24th November 2008, 12:24 PM
I got a MYSTRY Mew which was good. It was at Lvl. 10 so I'm sure it was UT too. Hasty Nature. I got a Shaymin from GTS too. HACK!! Was from Newmoon Island. Go figure what hackers these days are thinking...

PkmnTrainerJ
24th November 2008, 2:20 PM
I got a Japanese Shinx that was caught in 2000 apparently for a Burmy. The stats seem to be right, so I think it was just someone messing with the time setting on their DS.

Ze DreamGirl
24th November 2008, 2:28 PM
I got a Mukrow from Asia...

Jessie&James
24th November 2008, 2:32 PM
I got a level 4 Lugia and Ho-oh from GTS...

Both of them knows Ember. o_O

Saberu
24th November 2008, 6:03 PM
I got a Elite four Vespiquen, a Salamence from Kanto, a Mew from Hoenn and a Elite four Garchomp, which I think is VEEEEERY bad!
Someone could have hatched a bagon in Kanto. I hatch sneasels in Hoenn. No one wants them, though, even though they have good IVs.
Though it still could have been hacked.

zipzap713
24th November 2008, 10:20 PM
I got a lv 100 Shiny Chatot for a lv 100 Palkia. The Chatot was hacked, which I assumed when I traded for it, but the Palkia was hacked so, it didn't matter to me. The Chatot was caught on route 201. Obviously hacked.

Demeter
25th November 2008, 12:39 AM
I got an XD lugia!:D I'm so happy.

Devils725
25th November 2008, 2:09 AM
I got a really bad lvl 100 Kangaskhan today but i needed it for the dex

Arande
25th November 2008, 2:58 AM
I got another shiny houndoom. someone rasied it to 57. Guess people don't like to work to make houndooms good...

Also got a shiny lv 1 female vaporeon. It's all legit..... but it's impish >.< would have been a better umbreon.

shinyluxraytrainer
25th November 2008, 9:42 AM
Last time I traded...I traded a dragonite for a palkia.I think it was a platinum version.I have quite a few,but that was my last offer.

Jessie&James
25th November 2008, 9:43 AM
I traded a Regirock for a level 100 Espeon