PDA

View Full Version : The "What I got from GTS" Thread (part 2)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Dragon Rules
3rd March 2009, 5:46 AM
Recently, I got a Garchomp that seems legit. It's right at level 48.

I also got a Japanese Mew for a Manaphy. It's in a normal Poke Ball and it says it arrived from Hoenn. I don't know, is it the result of trading/tranferring (Fire Red/Leaf Green to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald to Diamond/Pearl's Pal Park)? Or, could it be hacked.The mew's probably legit, you can catch mews in faraway island in hoenn.

I just got a lv100 weavile for a lv1 tauros with jacoba berry.

Glaceon_girl37
3rd March 2009, 5:54 AM
i recently got a Lv. 100 Giratina for a Lv. 10 Chimchar..i feel sorry for the person who did the trade

*Picachu&Pichu*
3rd March 2009, 12:10 PM
Saw a Shiney Weavile that wanted a Gengar in return. Unfortunately the one I have was apart of my team, and had the Wide Lens on it... I hesitated and went and traded for a Gengar. I think I traded an extra Garchomp for it(?) Went back to get the Weavile and it was gone :L

I don't know why people do this. If the shiny is asking for a reasonable trade, it will always be gone before you can find another pokemon on the GTS to trade for it.

i recently got a Lv. 100 Giratina for a Lv. 10 Chimchar..i feel sorry for the person who did the trade

I'm sure it was either hacked or cloned (which would probably still have used an AR). I would make a trade like that with my Lv. 100 Rayquaza if I needed a pokemon.

Tony the Awesome
4th March 2009, 6:31 AM
I got a Darkrai for my Palkia.
I got another Darkrai for my Dialga.
I got one more Darkrai for my Giratina

cannibaleyes
4th March 2009, 7:04 AM
I got a lot of Azelfs for Elekids with Electilizers. ^__^

ChloboShoka
6th March 2009, 12:35 PM
I use GTS quite a lot lately - when my WI-FI's not being weird. Around once a day.

Today I got my first shiny - A shiny Bellossom at level 100. The trader wanted to Regigigas for it. Yes it was probably used with AR because it said it was met at level 99 at router 320.

I also got Cressillia, Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf this way, as I killed Uxie and Azelf and failed at finding the other two.

And the Kyogres I had traded quick on GTS, I had a lugia in no time. The female baby gabites were quite to get claimed too.

I think the biggest hack I have from GTS was a level 6 Kirlia, which I used a Dawn stone on to make a Gallade.

pidgey rules
6th March 2009, 5:42 PM
I don't know why people do this. If the shiny is asking for a reasonable trade, it will always be gone before you can find another pokemon on the GTS to trade for it.

I'm sure it was either hacked or cloned (which would probably still have used an AR). I would make a trade like that with my Lv. 100 Rayquaza if I needed a pokemon.

Then explain how i managed to catch a roselia and walk to jubilife and still get my ponyta ??

jabs4
6th March 2009, 7:26 PM
I think the biggest hack I have from GTS was a level 6 Kirlia, which I used a Dawn stone on to make a Gallade.Um, you can catch Kirlias at Lv. 6 on D/P with PokeRadar so I doubt its a hack.

Hbdach
8th March 2009, 5:29 AM
Yes, I have also noticed the big glitch in the GTS. If you look up Jirachi on GTS, as of tonight, you will see a Jirachi with a Mewtwo icon asking for a mewtwo, another one with a Seaking icon asking for a Seaking, etc. At first, I thought these were just hacked Pokemon but I guess it is a glitch with the GTS. Hopefully, Nintendo will notice and fix it. Also, tonight I was cloning some pokemon, however the one time I successfully clone my Jirachi, when I go to claim my clone in the GTS, someone accepted the trade and gave me a Japanese lv. 15 Jirachi. >_< I guess they wanted an American one or something. I released the Japanese Jirachi because I didn't want to mess with it if it was a hack, I don't use/make/keep hacks. Now I refuse to try to clone my Jirachi again for fear of losing the clone all over again. :-P

Too Funk to Druck
8th March 2009, 5:31 AM
^ It's not a glitch. It means the trade has been completed, but the person that put the Pokemon up hasn't gotten it yet.

Blk Charizard
8th March 2009, 6:41 AM
I put up a lv.1 female Cyndaquil and asked for a Drapion any..(was too lazy to hunt for a Skorupi)..and got a lv.80 Drapion in return.

*Picachu&Pichu*
8th March 2009, 3:44 PM
^ It's not a glitch. It means the trade has been completed, but the person that put the Pokemon up hasn't gotten it yet.

That would explain why it says someone else has traded already, but wouldn't there be a lot more cases at any one time if that were true?

Pamizard
8th March 2009, 7:48 PM
I put up Palkia for Tyranitar... I got a shiny French Tyranitar. I was happy :3