PDA

View Full Version : {{{{Route Zero}}}}

Professor Valley
25th April 2008, 3:46 PM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll289/ProfessorValley/RZ1.png

Hello everyone! Welcome to Route Zero!

Say What?!
Route Zero, is a group of people who love Pokemon. We also try to research Pokemon as Professors would in gamessuch as moves, how to make the "perfect pokemon" and much more like Gym Leader guides and stuff. We will also release a monthly newsletter. I hope we can make quite a few good discoveries, while having fun and making friends!

Route Zero Rules!
All SerebiiForums rules
No spamming or flaming
No swearing
Respect other's views and opinions
Enjoy yourself
Only join if you will stay active and contributive.

I Wanna Join!
Do you? Well then, just post with your name, favorite Pokemon, and anything else you want to tell us. Then you will be accepted within a few hours. As you can see below, Route Zero is split into ranks on how active and contributive members are. Please note: aides will be very busy so be thoughtful before applying for the job, and ranks will be awarded as I see fit!

Members!
Professor (Leader)
Professor Valley
Aides (Co-Leaders / Leader's Assistant)
Legendary Warrior

Awesome Member

Standard Member

Rookie Member
Leomon
Celbii
dash142

Active Projects!
Public
Happiness Project- Professor Valley
Evolution Project

Private
Buterfree Project- Professor Valley

Professor Valley
25th April 2008, 6:55 PM
First Topic:
What would you class as a perfect Pokemon?

mangaeyes
25th April 2008, 7:08 PM
Hi can I join and be co-owner? My name is Mangaeyes and my favourite pokemon is Jynx

What would you class as a perfect pokemon
The perfect pokemon is your favourite pokemon. In my case the perfect pokemon is Jynx :)

Professor Valley
25th April 2008, 7:14 PM
Mangaeyes:

Welcome aboard! but you should know, being my aide is hard work! I'm about to write an article or how to get the perfect Butterfree, with attacks and stats and stuff

mangaeyes
25th April 2008, 7:16 PM
Oh you do attacks and stats...like EV training?
I'm not into all that so..........

Professor Valley
25th April 2008, 7:20 PM
Oh no, I'm not into EV training at all. i think everyone has their own way of training, but I ill be including everythig in my report.

mangaeyes
25th April 2008, 7:21 PM
erm...okay...well just tell me what you want me to do then lol.

Leomon
25th April 2008, 7:22 PM
well, i think i will join this too then...
so, we will kinda be like Professors, well, i wont be much help right now, but i will contribue alot later, so can i join?
oh, and my favorite is sneasel...

Baam
25th April 2008, 7:24 PM
can i join my name is celbii and my fav pokemon is the mighty Blastiose

mangaeyes
25th April 2008, 8:44 PM
Professor Valley, happiness has nothing to do with battling strength. I'm sorry to get technical but if your talking about in-game stuff then its a pretty stupid question. However if this is some sort of RPG club where we pretend pokemon are real then I guess it could work but in the real pokey world they can't EV train...

Professor Valley
25th April 2008, 8:44 PM
Added. I am also going into an investigation if happy Pokemon can beat EV Pokemon.
Basically we have fun and discuss anything Poekmon, while making discoveries into new areas of the games we did not know of before.

EDIT: I believe that happiness must have a factor other than simply evolving some Pokemon, and I intend to find it. Andno, it's not an RPG club.

Leomon
25th April 2008, 8:47 PM
hey, i think im gonna check if unevolved Pokémon is as strong as evolved ones, that is the only project i have in mind now.

mangaeyes
25th April 2008, 8:49 PM
But we also know that un-evolved pokemon aren't as strong as evolved pokemon, just like we know EV'd pokemon are stronger than happy pokemon. I'm sorry to get all 'in-game' and stuff but these are things we know as fact. Like I said before, I think this could only work if this club was some sort of RPG. Sorry to mess you around everyone but I thought this club would be something different.

I quit.

Professor Valley
25th April 2008, 8:50 PM
okeydokeys, sorry it wasn't what you expected! Anyone else want to join!

And there are most probably ways to make a Cyndaquil better thaan a Typhlosion. It's general logic that there is a non-cheating way to break the system, and well done leomon for attempting it.

dash142
25th April 2008, 9:25 PM
Can I join? My name is Dash and my favorite pokemon currently is a tie between Charizard and Grovyle.

I'm going to help test that theory on whether or not unevolved pokemon can be stronger than ones that are evolved.

Legendary Warrior
25th April 2008, 9:58 PM
Hi can i join? SPPF: Name (LW me) DP Name: (Eduardo)

Can i be an Aide I like Theories. I got a current one of do Evolved Pokemon from Starters have a difference from the other starters from that type on other Gens like if you had a Blaziken and Infernape same type both same nature have same taste Moves which would have the above: Equaling do some fuully evloved Starters have more than others (If Taste and Nature is Same) CLose to figgering it out

I got Empoleon (Hardy) Lvl 99: and Blastoise (Hardy) Lvl 99 They seem the same well close to the same but Blastoise is slow on Speen and good defence only by 1 meaning that Empoleon only has Better Speed by one so They are equaling afding together but not on same stats comes to lvl 100 we will see

So My Fave POkemon is Piplup

Professor Valley
26th April 2008, 8:06 AM
Yup, you can both join! Welcome aboard my new aide! And to make this place more fun: A CONTEST!

Who Can Think Of A Contest!

WINNER gets to have that contest as the contest!

Silver6
29th May 2008, 6:40 PM
Hello I would like to join my Serebii Forum name is Silver6, and my Pearl Version name is Brian. My favorite Pokemon has always been Alakazam from when Red/Blue first came out to when Diamond/Pearl was released it has always been that way and it always will be. ^.^

I currently am working on a project Studying the most mysterious Pokemon of all time Missingno. I want to find out by using my red version what makes it tick, is there a way to catch it without glitching out the game, can I train it and make it into a strong addition to my team, can I use it in battle with another player via connection cable, or trade it to another player via connection cable, and would it be possible to transfer it to my Silver version and have it breed? All these questions I fully intend to answer.

Thank you for your time I do hope that I shall be able to join this prestigious organization. Being that it has always been my dream to be a respected Pokemon Professor/Researcher. Just like Oak, Bill, Elm, Birch, Lanette, Bridgette, Rowan, and Bebe.

First Topic:
What would you class as a perfect Pokemon?
I would have to say Mew being that it has the DNA of every single Pokemon and can learn any move.

Yup, you can both join! Welcome aboard my new aide! And to make this place more fun: A CONTEST!

Who Can Think Of A Contest!

WINNER gets to have that contest as the contest!
As for an idea for a contest how about we all have to choose a Pokemon we believe to be the perfect one and then write a 4 paragraph (minimum) article arguing why we believe this to be true. My choice is Mew.