PDA

View Full Version : The Monkey Pokemon Club

Sarahpom83
6th May 2008, 9:24 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/MonkeyPKMNclub.png
This club is for the Monkey like pokemon such as Mankey, Primeape, Aipom, Ambipom, Meditite, Medicham, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape

Sarahpom is the Club Mascot!
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/3ae8fc0db9aaf8a87e7877415de10e78.png

And please read the rules fully

RULES:

1. The Forum Rules
2. You must love the Monkey like pokemon such as Mankey, Primeape, Aipom, Ambipom, Meditite, Medicham, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape
3. you may post artwork and banners that you have made at any time
4.When asking to join, please post which Monkeys you like and why, so all you gotta do is "May I join. I like _ and why I like them"
5. Please don't spam, please don't ask very long questions when joining, and don't spell things out of place.
6. I well warn you if you are doing something wrong.
7. PLEASE DO NOT PM me and ask me to me a co admin and do not ASK ME here ether please. I well pick only two people.
8. If you post one liners, each time you do it you get a warning, and if you end up on your 3rd one you are banned from the club, I don't want to have to do it but you should know better then to do a one liner.

RANKS:

OWNER AND CO-ADMINs
Sarahpom83

MEMBERS
Leomon
Happy Happiny
Pinata Panda
Monkeys Rule
Carlos74
Buizelfan61393
Pokelover33
Firemonkey1
*~Aipom Star~*
LeeXD_001
pokemon-expert-chris
dark-trainer-gabriel
pichu96
freakeh eevee
Ash6K
Keri3

BANNED MEMBERS 4 POSTING ONE LINERS

BANNERS
if u would like to create one, u may and post it.

Made by Me Sarahpom

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/MonkeyPKMNClub1.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/MonkeyPKMNClub2.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/MonkeyPKMNClub3.jpg

TOPICS THAT BEEN ASKED
Which of the Monkey Pokemon is your most favorite of them all and why? 5/8/08 6:36 PM

Do have a morbid fear of anything? 5/9/08 10:18 AM

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? 5-15-2008, 10:10 AM

What do you think I should do to improve the club? To make it better to try to get more members in? 5-24-2008, 2:37 PM

Who do you think would win if all the monkey pokemon fought each other? Old 5-25-2008, 6:58 AM

Sarahpom83
8th May 2008, 2:50 PM
any one would like to join, I know I just opened this club up but I have another club, but ether I'm doing something wrong or you just don't like the pokemon I've picked for the clubs I've tired to start?

Leomon
8th May 2008, 3:05 PM
hey, i want to join!
i love almost every monkey pokťmon, it is even my favorite animal.
my favorite monkey pokťmon is Slaking, i like him because... yeah, i just like how he looks, that is for every pokťmon i like, i like them because of how they look.

Sarahpom83
8th May 2008, 3:18 PM
yes you may join! and yeah your favorite animals is a monkey to! I love Monkeys, Cats, Mice, and a few other animals.

Happy Happiny
8th May 2008, 4:31 PM
cool can I join I love all the monkey pokemon especially Chimchar he is so sweet. Can I also be a co owner of the club.
thanks Happy Happiny

Pinata Panda
8th May 2008, 4:36 PM
May I join I like Aibipom and infernape
because monkeys are my fav animals
in real life (then pandas) and also I
like them because there very agile

Monkeys Rule
8th May 2008, 5:04 PM
Hi, may i join i love all monkey pokemon, especially Infernape
I like monkey pokemon because i like monkeys and i like monkeys because they look cool and i don't know any other reasons, they're just cool.

Sarahpom83
8th May 2008, 7:09 PM
cool can I join I love all the monkey pokemon especially Chimchar he is so sweet. Can I also be a co owner of the club.
thanks Happy Happiny
You may join but you may not be a co owner, if you read the rules right number 7 says do not ask me if you can be a co owner. I well pick someone. and when I do I'll only PM them and ask them.

May I join I like Aibipom and infernape
because monkeys are my fav animals
in real life (then pandas) and also I
like them because there very agile
yes you may join

Hi, may i join i love all monkey pokemon, especially Infernape
I like monkey pokemon because i like monkeys and i like monkeys because they look cool and i don't know any other reasons, they're just cool.
of course you may join, I'll add you to the members list

Carlos74
8th May 2008, 8:15 PM
Hi, can I join? I love pretty much all monkey pokemon but my fav would have to be Infernape.

Sarahpom83
8th May 2008, 8:40 PM
Hi, can I join? I love pretty much all monkey pokemon but my fav would have to be Infernape.

yes you may join, I'll add you to the members list

Carlos74
8th May 2008, 10:21 PM
yes you may join, I'll add you to the members list
Yay! ^_^ And by the way, I like the banner/ poster.

Sarahpom83
8th May 2008, 10:44 PM
Yay! ^_^ And by the way, I like the banner/ poster.

Thanks I was going to make it after the club or if it was going to be expected which it did so I made it so the club wouldn't look bear :) just now we need to find more members. and anyone is able to start a topic at any time just have to wait until every replies to it before starting another one.

Buizelfan61393
8th May 2008, 11:07 PM
Hi, can I join? I really like some of the monkey Pokemon, my favorites being Aipom and all of the Chimchar family. Probably since I like monkeys in real life. I've like the Chimchar family probably since I started using one in Diamond. I've liked Aipom since Ash got one in Season 9, for reasons I'm unsure of.

Pokelover33
9th May 2008, 12:04 AM
May I join? I like all monkey pokemon, I like them becouse of my odd obsestion with monkeys...

Sarahpom83
9th May 2008, 12:36 AM
Hi, can I join? I really like some of the monkey Pokemon, my favorites being Aipom and all of the Chimchar family. Probably since I like monkeys in real life. I've like the Chimchar family probably since I started using one in Diamond. I've liked Aipom since Ash got one in Season 9, for reasons I'm unsure of.

Then of course you may join, I'll add you to the members list

May I join? I like all monkey pokemon, I like them becouse of my odd obsestion with monkeys...

you may join but please watch your spelling "you spelled because wrong, and obsession!" don't spam, so please watch your spelling

Also a question to get started please copy and paste and bold and answer

Which of the Monkey Pokemon is your most favorite of them all and why?
I love Aipom, because its purple and it's just so cute to me in my point of view but of course I love them all but the most favorite is Aipom :)

Buizelfan61393
9th May 2008, 4:50 AM

I would have to say Aipom, and the reason is...because of Pokephilia. I'm not sure who accepts that and who doesn't, but it's the reason, and i'm not going to lie. I first noticed Aipom, as I aready mentioned, when Ash got his in Season 9.

Leomon
9th May 2008, 9:10 AM
well, my favorite is Slaking, because of itīs incredible strength, but mostly for how it looks.

Sarahpom83
9th May 2008, 4:18 PM
Do have a morbid fear of anything?

This question was asked my rodent club by one of them members and I thought I'd bring it here to.

I hate Roaches, Ear Wicks and the bugs with many many legs (ewwwww)

Leomon
9th May 2008, 4:20 PM
Spiders, just yuck.

Firemonkey1
10th May 2008, 6:03 AM
Can I join? I like every monkey Pokemon but I mostly like the Chimchar family because they are fire types and they are monkeys. :) When I grow up I am going to be a monkey scientist and I will also make mediciene for monkeys and sorry about spelling one word wrong.

Pinata Panda
10th May 2008, 6:07 AM
Hey you guys want me to make you a banner or something because i could

Buizelfan61393
10th May 2008, 6:18 AM

Oh yes...heights. I'm absolutely terrified of places that are too high. If I even get just a little high i start to feel dizzy. I once worked on a roof and was almost too frozen to get down on the ladder.

Carlos74
10th May 2008, 11:45 AM
Who is your favourite monkey and why?
Probley Infernape because he was my starter and I've used him all through sinnoh.

Not sure... :S

Sarahpom83
10th May 2008, 4:05 PM
Can I join? I like every monkey Pokemon but I mostly like the Chimchar family because they are fire types and they are monkeys. :) When I grow up I am going to be a monkey scientist and I will also make mediciene for monkeys and sorry about spelling one word wrong.

you may join, I'll add you to the members list.

Hey you guys want me to make you a banner or something because i could

you can if you want, it says your welcome to make banners, and drawings if you like and post them on the club. I'm alright with it.

Happy Happiny
10th May 2008, 4:30 PM
Do you have a morbid fear of anything?
Yes I have a fear of spiders (disgusting!) and I also have a fear of heights!

Sarahpom83
12th May 2008, 10:58 PM
those whom have joined, I'm asking if you can tell your friends about the club if they like any of the monkey pokemon, and also to please put a link of some sort in your sign to let others know in other clubs about this place please.

Buizelfan61393
13th May 2008, 12:25 AM
Sure Sarahpom, i'll find some way to fit it in my sig.

Pokelover33
14th May 2008, 6:31 AM
I am going to come clean about it, bridges

Sarahpom83
15th May 2008, 4:10 PM
Just letting you guys know now, if I donít post in a whole day, Iím very busy around the house, Yesterday I worked on my sons room, trying to make it look better then we bought a thing for his room to put his toys into so they wonít be all in one thing, and all his soft animals in a conner, donít have a big enough toy net to put them all into it. Joey decided to buy a little one for his room which only holds a few of little tiny toys.

And Today Iíll be working on our room, then the living room, and then Iíll vacuum them all, so Iím posting now so that I donít have to post later when Iím busy, I also got dishes to clean.

Whom ever is the most active that I keep track of, Iíll ask you in a PM if you would like to help out with the club, for new members when they join you can allow them to join when Iím not around, but if there are more post ahead of everything, please PM the users that join so then when I do get a chance on when Iím not busy with house cleaning, I can update the members list.

And thanks for those whom have placed the link in their sign thank you very much.

Also anyone of course is welcome to create a new topic but if you canít think of one Iíll give another one for you to answer

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
My favorite thing to do is Swimming! And now I got a bike so Iíll be starting to ride it soon since its not cold outside any more.

Buizelfan61393
15th May 2008, 10:55 PM

most definately swimming for me as well. my grandmother has a big inground pool, so we have a lot of fun with that.

Sarahpom83
18th May 2008, 7:24 PM
Sorry for not being around for like a day or two, not sure how long its been.. two days I think. Any ways, Iíd love to swim right now, but the pool water has been a little cold lately for some reason, the sun shines right on it and it just doesnít want to warm up! I tried to get in it a few days ago and it was rather cold but I wanted to swim and my son did to but he was like ďbrrrrrĒ making the face that he was cold but he didnít want to get out.

Then yesterday his cousins where in the pool but by the time I tired to get Samuel up from his nap they where starting to get out of the pool so he was S.O.L.

Buizelfan61393
18th May 2008, 9:02 PM
I think the pool I swim in should be opening up soon. Th pool usually gets opened around Memorial day weekend. It takes a couple of weeks so the chemicals can be put in and whatever. It's usually ready by my birthday (June 13th).

Carlos74
20th May 2008, 7:50 PM
Dunno what this has got to do with monkey pokemon but ok...

Bike Rides, going to the park, playin' sport, goin' to the beach, playin' with me mates...

Sarahpom83
24th May 2008, 8:37 PM
Carlos74 @ any question can be ask, not just questions toward the Monkey type Pokemon, so any type of question out side questions can be asked, so if you got a question go ahead and asked it.

Any ways I think this club is going nowhere

What do you think I should do to improve the club? To make it better to try to get more members in?

So yeah please tell me what I should do, to try to get more members into the club, or is there not many people out there that like Monkey Pokemon?

Buizelfan61393
24th May 2008, 8:49 PM
What do you think I should do to improve the club? To make it better to try to get more members in?

Well, there really isn't much you can do besides what you are already doing. I'd say make it a little more noticeable in your sig (as a matter of fact, I was just thinking about coloring it in mine). Also we need to get some of the other members to put it in their's as well, if they haven't already. Also, some banners may help (I don't know, do we have any? I never really checked) although that does no good for me, since I got into trouble for ahving too many banners, but I'm sure some of the members here, have plenty of room.

PS-Oh yeah, coloring would do no good, since links are always white no matter what.

Carlos74
25th May 2008, 12:58 PM
Well apart from what Buizel Fan said theres not really anything you can do. It's not that you've done anything wrong or it's a bad club it's just whether people like what the clubs about or not.

New topic:

Who do you think would win if all the monkey pokemon fought each other?
I think infernape because (not because he's my favourite) he can kill Slaking and Ambipom with Close Combat or another of his fighting moves, he is generally faster than Medicham so he could kill him with Stone Edge or Grass Knot and he's also generally faster than Primeape so he could kill him with Stone Edge or Grass Knot too.

*~Aipom Star~*
25th May 2008, 5:35 PM
Can I join? I LOVE Aipom ever since Ash's Aipom first appeared in episode 'Slaking Kong'. I just love her! She is the cutest, most mischievous pokemon ever - and I love that!

PS. I didn't know Meditite and Medicham were monkey pokemon... oh well, you learn something new everyday!

LeeXD_001
25th May 2008, 6:29 PM
Can I join I luv monkeys and my favourite is Infernape because................he can kick butt, also my favourite animal is monkeys, thats why I watch Monkey life and have been 2 monkey wurld and been on the website and have adopted Bart the little 2year old monkey yay.

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 12:28 AM
*~Aipom Star~* yes you may join, wow you knew that Aipom was also a female, well of course in that one episode where she dressed up in a dress.

And LeeXD_001 you may join also, so welcome to the club and Iíll add you to the members list.

And for the club I need to create some banners for the club for people to use. And for Buizelfan61393 your sign is just like all over the place, maybe you should take a look at others signs and try to fix up yours. It looks like a tornado hit it or something, just thought Iíd let you know.

I guess I should like have a different banner in my sign each week or something, to try to show off my two clubs. I only have two images in my sign, one is for my club and one is saying Iím a mother and Iím proud to be one!

Well if Infernape went against Aipomís evolved form Iíd say Infernape would win. But Iím not sure with anyone else, Iím sure it be a win or lose for any of them.

Buizelfan61393
28th May 2008, 12:49 AM
And for Buizelfan61393 your sign is just like all over the place, maybe you should take a look at others signs and try to fix up yours. It looks like a tornado hit it or something, just thought Iíd let you know.

Yeah, I'm trying to fit about one hundred some odd things in there, so i have to squeeze quite a number of things. If everything manages to fit, great. So that's the only rason why it's like that, plus trying to get all the credits in, plus trying to put in all the clubs that people want me to mention. However, The Monkey Club is fairly visible, and I expect that's the thing you'd probably be most concerned with anyway :P

I can't think of any of the monkey Pokemon that could compare with Infernape, as everyone has been saying thus far. However, nothing wrong with that, since Infernape is awesome too.

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 2:50 AM
well if you need help, I can also make another banner that is a little smaller for the one club your in that I decided to leave because I just couldn't keep up with it >< But I'm always in hand to make new banners for the clubs. so there well be a pick of different banners for the clubs.

any ways I've made some banners for the club, I've kind of used the Monkey pokemon I love the most.

I've gotta make banners for my other clubs to, so now I'm going to put these on my front page of the club for others to use, and I'll try to make more in the future.

pokemon-expert-chris
28th May 2008, 3:03 AM
May I join?
I like aipom and chimchar because they are cute and also like infernape because he is the strongest pokemon in my team
hey by the way monkeys are my favorite animals too

Buizelfan61393
28th May 2008, 3:03 AM
well if you need help, I can also make another banner that is a little smaller for the one club your in that I decided to leave because I just couldn't keep up with it >< But I'm always in hand to make new banners for the clubs. so there well be a pick of different banners for the clubs.

Oh, do you mean the Croagunk/Toxicroak Club? It may help look a little neater if that banner was smaller, thanks. Also, i may replace the Buizel banner with a banner for this club.

Sarahpom83
28th May 2008, 3:41 AM
pokemon-expert-chris yes you may join the club, I'll add you to the members list.
and I'm working on banners, tomorrow some time I'll try to work on some small looking banners for the clubs. >< I just did a ton of them for the starter pokemon club, because it looked like they where lacking some.

Sarahpom83
3rd June 2008, 4:36 AM
I don't want my club to die, where is everyone? also a reminder, please no one liners, if the club keeps having one liners it might get closed so please post something more then a one liner, so in other words if all you can say is in a one liner then don't post it at all.

also here is a question to maybe get people to post again

Do you think Aipom should have a baby form?
I think so, they should so use my idea Impom, I haven't drawn the little guys in a while, been so busy and always forgetting about stuff lately. But yeah, but we well never know what the Japanese have in mind for a 5th gen of pokemon, if there well even be a 5th gen.

Buizelfan61393
3rd June 2008, 4:50 AM
Yes, the mods are being much more careful about one-liners and spam, so be cautious of what you post.

*Sighs* I personally don't like this type of question. But anyway, I really like Aipom the way it is, and am not sure I'd be willing to get used to yet another form. On the other hand, it isn't like Aipom would physically be changed, so it couldn't hurt. I'd probably just say leave it the way it is. Lately, they've just been taking old Pokemon and giving them new forms; they need to start thinking of more original Pokemon.

Carlos74
3rd June 2008, 5:07 PM
Nah. I think it's fine way it is. If it got a baby form it would be just too simple.

As for other evolves for other monkey pokemon, I think Vigaroth should have an evolve (that goes alongside Slaking) which is faster and dosn't have the truant ability. I've actually drawn what I think should be it's evo and I'll scan it on if I get the chance (at the minute it's in my box of drawings under my bed, which can be a bit fiddely to get at).

...And those banners you made are really good, Sarahpom.

pokemon-expert-chris
3rd June 2008, 6:01 PM
Well, even though it would be really cute I really don't think they will make one, but an evolved form of ambipom would be cool, but again I really don't think they would make one(i'll try to put a monkey club banner in my sig., nice job they're awesome)

CaptainKnuckle
4th June 2008, 1:01 AM
An entire club for monkey pokemon?

How great!

If you cannot tell I am something of a monkey pokemon enthusiast.

I am currently working on breeding a chimchar that will someday grow up to be an Infernape with Blaze Kick and Fire Punch. How perfect, right?

I also do not think Aipom should have a baby form. But that is because I do not like Aipom so much. There is just something about the way Aipom and its evolved form Ambipom look that makes me uncomfortable. Especially where Ambipom is concerned.

Sarahpom83
7th June 2008, 1:29 AM
An entire club for monkey pokemon?

How great!

If you cannot tell I am something of a monkey pokemon enthusiast.

I am currently working on breeding a chimchar that will someday grow up to be an Infernape with Blaze Kick and Fire Punch. How perfect, right?

I also do not think Aipom should have a baby form. But that is because I do not like Aipom so much. There is just something about the way Aipom and its evolved form Ambipom look that makes me uncomfortable. Especially where Ambipom is concerned.

if your asking to join you need to ask instead of going ahead and starting to talk please.

I won't add you yet. Because you didn't read the rules right.

Also if you don't like those kind of questions then why don't some of you come up with questions so I don't pick boring pointless questions because I can't think and I don't want the club to die.

dark-trainer-gabriel
9th June 2008, 6:47 PM
May I join? I like aipom ambipom chimcahr and evos because they are strong cute and cool.

pichu96
9th June 2008, 7:01 PM
May i join since i love monkey pokemon like chimchar and aipom since there so cute

Carlos74
11th June 2008, 6:07 PM
Alright, in an attempt to save this club from dying I'll make a new topic (a kind of "expansion" on the old topic):

Do you think any of the monkey pokemon should have another evo?
Like I said before, I think Vigroth should have an evo (alongside Slaking) is more active, like Vigroth, and dosn't have the truant abilitty.

Sarahpom83
12th June 2008, 5:23 PM
dark-trainer-gabriel, pichu96, you two may join, sorry for the late reply, I've been busy, the net has been slow, and there for that's why I haven't been around, I'll add you to the members list after I post.

Do you think any of the monkey pokemon should have another evo?
I think that Vigroth also should have another form, like a female form because Slaking seems more male then female looks. I think Aipom should have a baby form, just for the cutness, and maybe Mankey should have another form or a baby form or something.

Any ways "pokemon-expert-chris" you might want to remove one image from your sign, you are only allowed three images in a sign and you have four.

Any ways here is some Monkey screen caps I got from my pokemon Ranch game

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0040.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0057.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0060.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/5.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/6.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0038.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/SarahTheMonkey/pokemon%20ranch/WBME0039.jpg

Carlos74
14th June 2008, 4:52 PM
^Cool. I like how all the pokemon are drawn in a "chibi" style. It makes them look funny. :D
And Sarahpom, is the game good, because I'm probley going to get it when it comes out in Europe?

Sarahpom83
17th June 2008, 3:55 PM
I was going to show more pictures to but I kept taking to many of them ><

any ways I've drawn some images of my character Sarahpom, you can tell me what you like about each one or what not. I'll put it in a spoiler so its not taking up so much space

Sarahpom's Spring/Summer clothing
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00040.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00038.jpg

Sarahpom's Fall/Winter and Ninja Clothing
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/DSC00039.jpg

and they are all drawn from the care bear style because I love it a lot, and I couldn't help myself so Sarahpom has a hair cut... um lets see here a clip in her hair, she has fingers now instead of just paws because I wanted her to have fingers because I couldn't stand not having fingers on her.

I guess maybe I should close my Monkey club, since its not much going on and I think those whom joined it have forgotten about it...

Buizelfan61393
17th June 2008, 5:46 PM
I guess maybe I should close my Monkey club, since its not much going on and I think those whom joined it have forgotten about it...

I tends to happen with a lot of clubs. You have a lot of members, then a vast majority of them seem to never come back. Again, it's not your fault, or what the club is about, it just happens sometimes.

Sarahpom83
19th June 2008, 3:24 PM
Will maybe for those whom have joined will see the messaged I have left on their page because only out of all of them two of you reply to the club, you and Carlos74 reply on the club, I hate one thing you have to wait 30sec to post a message thing.

Any ways I think I might do the same thing I'm doing in the Rodent pokemon club the same kind of contest..

CONTEST

WHAT ITS ABOUT
If you can invite someone into the club and they stay in the club, you will get a drawing by me, which will not be a request which meaning it will be done first before art request which are in my shop. Gifts come first and request are last.

So if you understand what I'm saying, you invite someone into the club, and they stay and they don't forget about the club, I'll draw you any pokemon as long as they aren't hard to draw, or if they are i might do them in pokemon Ranch style

RULES
1. Invite someone over to the club by asking them on a PM, you get them to join you get a drawing of your chose.
2. Most of all have fun

any ways

Least Favorite Monkey Pokemon
Slaking

Most Favorite Monkey Pokemon
Aipom, Chimchar, Mankey and Medicham

Carlos74
19th June 2008, 5:07 PM
Those drawings are good, Sarahpom.

For the contest I don't really know anyone as a freind on this forum (or any forums for that matter!) so I doubt I'll be much help...

Probley Medicham

Infernape

...And I think you should keep this club running. Hopfully some members will come back or new ones will join (and reply that is).

Buizelfan61393
19th June 2008, 6:25 PM
Will maybe for those whom have joined will see the messaged I have left on their page because only out of all of them two of you reply to the club, you and Carlos74 reply on the club, I hate one thing you have to wait 30sec to post a message thing.

Any ways I think I might do the same thing I'm doing in the Rodent pokemon club the same kind of contest..

CONTEST

WHAT ITS ABOUT
If you can invite someone into the club and they stay in the club, you will get a drawing by me, which will not be a request which meaning it will be done first before art request which are in my shop. Gifts come first and request are last.

So if you understand what I'm saying, you invite someone into the club, and they stay and they don't forget about the club, I'll draw you any pokemon as long as they aren't hard to draw, or if they are i might do them in pokemon Ranch style

RULES
1. Invite someone over to the club by asking them on a PM, you get them to join you get a drawing of your chose.
2. Most of all have fun

any ways

Slaking

Aipom, Chimchar, Mankey and Medicham

Hey you know what? That sounds like not a bad idea. I think I'll give it a try.

LeeXD_001
19th June 2008, 6:29 PM
Sorry I have gone queit for a while, I have been making my site, sorry

Buizelfan61393
19th June 2008, 9:13 PM
okay, I just sent invitations to all my friends and stuff on serebii. I think one of them will join, freakeh eevee, since he Pm'd me back and said he would, so looks like so far it's a success.

freakeh eevee
19th June 2008, 9:32 PM
Hullo, Buizelkins :O
Lol, hey everyone, I'm Eevee. Hence the name o.O
I'm joining because I am a pokephiliac, and I'm attracted to Infernape (among others). Also because buizel asked me to come. Seems like a nice club.
Another thing, does anybody have a chimchar/monferno/infernape up for wifi trade? It'd be interesting to try using one for battles, and I've hardly ever owned a fire pokemon =P
Assuming I'm allowed to join? =P

Ash6K
20th June 2008, 4:30 AM
Hey Sarahpom83!

May I join? My favorite monkey like pokemon has got to be the Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape line. Anime wise, I love the story they have for Chimchar. Game wise, this line is awesome to use and I love Infernape's power. My second favorite monkey like pokemon line has got to be Aipom/Ambipom. The anime makes it look fun and awesome and I really like the whole Double Hit concept they came up for Aipom to evolve.

Buizelfan61393
20th June 2008, 4:38 AM
Another success Sarahpom! I got two members in one day. Looks like the contest was a pretty successful idea.

Keri3
20th June 2008, 3:53 PM
May i join?My favorite monkey pokemon is aipom because i think it is very cute with its tail and that glove.I am not a big fan of vigoroth though,because i tend to mostly like cute pokemon and for me it isnt that cute at all.Besides that i love monkey pokemon :D

Carlos74
21st June 2008, 12:36 PM
Welcome to the club, Keri3, eevee and Ash6k! :D

...and how about a new topic...

Do you think any new monkey pokemon should be created in the 5th gen (if there is one) and what would they be like?
There is quite a few monkey pokemon compared to other pokemon that are purely based on animals,but there could be room for one or two new ones if they were based on a diffferant types of monkey like a gorilla or baboon for example.

Ash6K
21st June 2008, 5:40 PM
Do you think any new monkey pokemon should be created in the 5th gen (if there is one) and what would they be like?

I think it would be a great idea to have a ground type based (or rock type) monkey pokemon. I was thinking on the golden lion tamarin as the type of monkey.

I agree with the baboon pokemon too. Maybe dark type?

Buizelfan61393
21st June 2008, 5:46 PM

Yeah, something like a brand new species with an evolutionary line. I kind of like the ground or rock idea or the dark type idea as well. Just anything besides an addition to an already existing species.

Keri3
21st June 2008, 9:14 PM
Yes,defintley one with an evolution line and a water/maybe grass type.The color would maybe be blue or yellow and different from what is already created.

pokemon-expert-chris
22nd June 2008, 1:57 AM
yeah, I agree with everyone else. The only thing I dont want is a new monkey pokemon evolution from another pokemon that already exists. And maybe it should be rock-dark or something

dark-trainer-gabriel
22nd June 2008, 2:09 AM
Yeah, I'm sure there would be one. I would like a Water-type monkey because there isn't one yet.

Sarahpom83
23rd June 2008, 6:15 PM
I haven't really drawn anything in a while, so I'm going to show off the Chinchar drawing I have done, the normal color Chimchar is the male, and the Shiny one is the female because I put eyelashes on it.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/chimchar.png

"Buizelfan61393" :) I've been in a drawing mood, I haven't really wanted to do any full body pokemon characters so the one person that has requested his will have to wait until like Wed to get his finished thing because I've wanted to draw, but when people request they request me to do full bodies, and I'd like to do some drawings so if u can get someone to stay in the club I'll draw one pokemon for you. it has to be easy though.

and since you where able to get someone to come then you can ask a easy pokemon for me to draw, I might draw it in pokemon Ranch style because that style is so cute in my point of view.

any ways.

"freakeh eevee" Yes you may join of course, and i can breed my Infernape to get a Chimchar if you need one, he'll probably have some attacks that my Infernape has but if you want one just ask me and I'll trade you one if we meet at the same time to get onto WiFi my Friend code and number are in my sign. Oh and welcome to the club, I'll add you to the members list once I'm done.

"Ash6K" Hi and Welcome to the club! I hope you stay and not forget about the club, I'll be making some small size bars or maybe I'll request some or something, for a banner for the club, or you can just use the little animation icons and make it a link to the club.

"Keri3" Yes you may join, but you must try to get more Post on your Post count. I'm going to try to make rules about the post count... I'll add your name to the list along with the others that have joined.

um yeah they should for different types of Monkey's that are out there in the world, they should create a water type one, a grass type one, they already have normal, and fire ones and um Fighting and Psychic...

Oh also sorry for not posting in like two days, I've been really busy with things and yesterday I wasn't really home all day, so like Tomorrow the same thing will happen, I'll be helping out Step Mom with Kara's sweet 16 birthday party tomorrow, tomorrow is her friends Birthday Party and then Saturday is her family party.

"dark-trainer-gabriel" you might want to take one image out of your sign, you are only allowed 3 images in a sign, ether two banners, or something like that.

Buizelfan61393
23rd June 2008, 6:40 PM
"Buizelfan61393" :) I've been in a drawing mood, I haven't really wanted to do any full body pokemon characters so the one person that has requested his will have to wait until like Wed to get his finished thing because I've wanted to draw, but when people request they request me to do full bodies, and I'd like to do some drawings so if u can get someone to stay in the club I'll draw one pokemon for you. it has to be easy though.

and since you where able to get someone to come then you can ask a easy pokemon for me to draw, I might draw it in pokemon Ranch style because that style is so cute in my point of view.

I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that. Can you explain that again?

any ways.
"Keri3" Yes you may join, but you must try to get more Post on your Post count. I'm going to try to make rules about the post count... I'll add your name to the list along with the others that have joined.

It's your club, and you can do whatever you want, but I personally, am not a fan of rules concerning post counts. I'm a person who lurks around clubs...therefore, I actually have at least 400-500 posts as opposed to my 6 that actually count, it's actually quite sad...

However, as for myself, I forgot to mention I've actually done some drawing myself. I'll link to them, as they are rather large.

This one has a first attempt at Infernape:
http://img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=threestartte4.jpg

This one has a first attempt at Chimchar:
http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drawing1no7.jpg

Ash6K
23rd June 2008, 6:44 PM
Hey everyone! I really like the pictures, all of them are awesome.

Sarahpom83: The Chimchars are really cute. I like how you made the shiny one a girl, it really matches with the color scheme of the shiny. They're awesome, good job!

Buizelfan61393: I like your Infernape drawing, it looks awesome and its eyes imo, say that it's ready for battle lol. Sadly, I can't load the Chimchar pic at the moment so I'll have to comment on it next time. I'm sure it's great too.

Great job everyone!

Buizelfan61393
23rd June 2008, 7:07 PM
Buizelfan61393: I like your Infernape drawing, it looks awesome and its eyes imo, say that it's ready for battle lol. Sadly, I can't load the Chimchar pic at the moment so I'll have to comment on it next time. I'm sure it's great too.

Great job everyone!

Thanks. I can't get it to load either, but i wanted to post it, so I just got the link and it will probably work later, so check back then. The Infernape was actually my first attempt at all three starters' final forms.

Sarahpom83
23rd June 2008, 7:35 PM
"Buizelfan61393" Ok since you where able to get someone to come and join the club two people to be exact, I guess you can ask for two pokemon drawings, for every person you can get to join the club, a pokemon will be added onto the request thing.
They have to be easy pokemon, no hard request of large Legendary pokemon, if its hard sounding I'll let you know.

and your drawings are really cute, do you plan on coloring them as will? if not if you would like me to make a lineart out of them then you can color them on paint, I can do that to. if I have the time that is.

Also a reminder don't post a one liner ok.. Just saying, none of you have done so but please be aware of it, I don't want to have to warn you. and now I'm going to go because I've got things to do around the house.

Ash6K
24th June 2008, 6:39 PM
I just saw your Chimchar pic Buizelfan61393 and I think it's awesome! It's really cute. It looks fun, upbeat...kinda like Ash's Chimchar in a way. Good job! I can't wait to see more monkey pictures.

Oh yeah, I have another response to the previous topic on new 5th generation monkey pokemon. I was thinking of a bug type monkey that's based on a spider monkey (the name fits right?).

Sarahpom83
29th June 2008, 8:15 PM
ok, i'm sure my last banners I made for the club where a little big, I've made more that are a little smaller if you wish to use them your more then welcome to. I made a few of them so they will all go in a spoiler so they don't take up so much space on the club.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub0.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub0.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub1.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub1.pngc

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub10.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub10.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub11.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub11.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub2.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub2.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub3.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub3.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub4.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub4.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub5.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub5.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub6.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub6.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub7.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub7.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub8.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub8.png

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub9.png
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/AngelTheWolf/MPKMNclub9.png

so again, if you would like use them you are more then welcome to do so, I thought since now they got more pokemon on them and not just Chimchar and Aipom but the other Monkey pokemon as will. So enjoy, I can't really think of what else to say, I'd like to try to improve on the club and try to make it better, but how? More contest?

LeeXD_001
2nd July 2008, 4:47 PM
So, can I ask, wat do we talk/do on this club/cult thingy???

Sarahpom83
5th July 2008, 3:21 PM
So, can I ask, wat do we talk/do on this club/cult thingy???

1st please no one liners.

2nd. we talk about the Monkey pokemon, or anything else.

3rd please make sure your spelling things right and not miss spelling things.

4. you can post banners, artwork, or pictures of the monkey pokemon here if you didn't draw it yourself though, you will have to link back where the image came from.

Any ways that should be everything. but most of all.

PLEASE NO ONE LINERS

other then all of that, here is my Infernape drawing I did a few days ago.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/2885.png

He's in pokemon Ranch style and isnt he so cute looking???

NEW TOPIC:
Do you think if they do make a 5th Gen, will there be more Monkey pokemon?
I hope they make more Monkey pokemon, there still are more types of Monkey's out there in the world that they could base off from to make different types of Monkey's

Ash6K
5th July 2008, 5:34 PM
That Infernape looks kick-butt! It's rockin' and I like it! For a second there Sarahpom83, I thought it was a real Pokemon Ranch drawing by the artists of the game. Great job!

Do you think if they do make a 5th Gen, will there be more Monkey pokemon?
I'm sure they will make a 5th generation if people still like pokemon and will buy the games. I mean why stop something that's still going good right? But anyway, there most likely could be a monkey like pokemon since they managed to have one every generation so far. I hope it would be an interesting design with an interesting and new type that the other monkey like pokemon don't have.

Sarahpom83
8th July 2008, 9:31 PM
Thank you very much for the comment on the drawing, I've been trying to work on making more of them, which if you want to see them all you'll have to go to the fanart section or just go here http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=335114 because I haven't really been getting many comments on it, only by a few people that come back to comment on it.

Now whom was it again that was able to bring a member over to the club, I don't think anyone is wanting to stay even if you invite people to the club ><

Buizelfan61393
8th July 2008, 9:48 PM
Now whom was it again that was able to bring a member over to the club, I don't think anyone is wanting to stay even if you invite people to the club ><

well, one of the two people i invited (Ash6K) has joined and posted fairly often. so it kind of worked. That Infernape is pretty cool. I don't have Ranch, so I wouldn't exactly know what it looks like, but it still looks cool.

Sarahpom83
11th July 2008, 2:47 PM
I'm sure if you looked up pokemon ranch on google you would see what the style looks like, I had also shown some pictures of it.

I'm kind of sad though now, the starter club has been closed down due to fighting from some members or at lest I think that is what happened. I started my own starter pokemon club on LJ http://community.livejournal.com/starterpkmnclub/ but I need to work on it some more, I created it last night when I was like about to go to bed, So I've gotta add bio and such and info and what not..

Sarahpom83
22nd July 2008, 1:09 AM
will I asked about putting my two clubs together but the one Mod said it wouldn't be a good idea but the club is rather dead and I really don't know what to do about it.

I've tired to ask friends on the other two clubs I'm on but that doesn't seem to work, I've got them in my sign but that doesn't seem to work. Do i have to make two large banners saying LOOK MONKEY POKEMON CLUB COME HERE AND LOOK RODENT POKEMON CLUB COME HERE...

I guess I'll replace my trainer ID for now and put them up on there, because I really don't know what else to, I feel like I'm a bad owner.

Ash6K
24th July 2008, 8:14 PM
^ Oh...you're not a bad club owner. I think you're great and doing the best you can. But anyway, I saw your Aipom picture on your fanart thread. I don't know if you posted it here in the club yet but since this is the monkey club and it the Aipom pic is made by you, I want to comment on it here.

So...I really like the Aipom picture. It's cute and I really like the shade of purple you had for it. Again, another great job by you Sarahpom83! Hopefully there will be more monkey pics. Are you thinking of doing Mankey/Primeape in Ranch form like Infernape, Chimchar, and Aipom? But yeah, good job!

Sarahpom83
25th July 2008, 6:47 PM
I will get to them when I can, at lest the drawings of them. I've done some drawings of my Aipom character Sarahpom though here they are.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o303/Sarahpom/Artwork/MyID.png

maybe I should do something like someone said to do make a youtube name and try to create a thing to get members to the club, >< but I don't want to attract people that are going to post one liners, but I thought you could only create files if you have a flash program?

Ash6K
26th July 2008, 5:13 PM
^ Wow, those pics are awesome, like I could see it in an actual cartoon! The winter Sarahpom kinda reminds me of Dawn a bit with the scarf, shoes, hair, etc. I like both of them! Another great job Sarahpom83!

And if you could, I think it would be a good job to have a youtube account to not only advertise the club, but also your pics too. I think that's a good idea. And about the one liners, just emphasize it on the first post to not only read the first post but to not use one liners (and give examples on how not to do a one liner in discussion).

But yeah, good job on these pics, the summer one definitely screams summer apparel and the winter one totally reminds me of being in Snowpoint hehe.

Buizelfan61393
27th July 2008, 7:33 PM
Hey Sarahpom, although this club's kind of dead, there's an Aipom/Ambipom Club you can join. I know you were a member of the last one. It's pretty active right now, and the link is in my sig, if you're interested.

Sarahpom83
3rd August 2008, 8:05 PM
I will be having the club close down, if anyone in the future wants to make another one they are welcome to do so. there hasn't had anything going on here so I don't care any more, I don't think I'll run a club any more.

Angeling
3rd August 2008, 11:52 PM
Closing upon request.