Your Unworthy
Your stupid decisons

Now Youre

'Fired'

Every wednesday at 9pm on BBC1

Tomato Jr.
12th May 2008, 6:08 PM
this show is brilliant.
Even more now that Jenny has been fired.

Raiburuto
12th May 2008, 6:22 PM
Great show, is it just me, or do all the contestants have no commonsense?

I know exactly what I'd do in their positions.

Glad Jenny is gone, she was a lying, hypocritical, female dog :)

Rave
12th May 2008, 7:48 PM
So who is the Donald Trump of this version?

Poliwag2
12th May 2008, 8:00 PM
I am watching this religiously.

Raef is bloody brilliant. I think Claire and Lee will make it to the interviews. Alex seems to have 9 lives, so he might be in the final 5 too. Not too sure about the rest of them... maybe Lucinda, she has her own thing going and Sir Alan clearly likes her.

Other than the Apprentice, I only watch Have I Got News For You and the occasional nature documentary. Roll on Wednesday!

Tomato Jr.
12th May 2008, 9:50 PM
So who is the Donald Trump of this version?

That would be the great Sir Alan Sugar (or S'ralan as he is also known).

Rabid Jigglypuff
13th May 2008, 1:01 AM
I hated the celebrity one, they just got friends to buy things for, like, $25,000.

Treecko Girl
13th May 2008, 5:58 PM
this show is brilliant.
Even more now that Jenny has been fired.

I couldn't agree with you more if I was an *** kisser.

Poliwag2
15th May 2008, 1:58 PM
Raef had an off week, but the rest of Alpha delivered. Did anyone else think the candidates were split down the middle in terms of ability? (Alpha with the stronger individuals and Renaissance with the weaker ones). It did seem like Renaissance was set up to fail, and they invariably did...

Alex was the strongest performer from the other team, but shrewdly dodged responsibility again. Michael Sophocles is hilariously bad. How he avoided the chop is beyond me. Helene made the worst error, but probably survived on previous merit. Sara deserved to go, but did surallun have to fire the flightiest girl on show? She looked particularly beautiful in You're Fired though =]

blackjackbones
15th May 2008, 3:54 PM
alex is as fit as ****. alex to win

MareepMan
15th May 2008, 5:10 PM
I didn't want Sara to go. Michael is a joke, the whole kosher chicken incident and trying to sell wedding cakes like double glazing has really made him look a fool.

Raiburuto
15th May 2008, 7:27 PM
I didn't want Sara to go. Michael is a joke, the whole kosher chicken incident and trying to sell wedding cakes like double glazing has really made him look a fool.

Zara (Sara?) was still a bit rubbish, she kept on trying to pass the buck, when she should of been defending herself in the boardroom.

Michael, is a total shamble.

"A good Jewish boy?", bull, bull, bull...

I would of gotten rid of him, as well as Zara in the boardroom, you could tell Sir Alan was going too, but he saved himself...

He'll be the leader on the next task, definitely.

MareepMan
16th May 2008, 9:36 AM
Zara (Sara?) was still a bit rubbish, she kept on trying to pass the buck, when she should of been defending herself in the boardroom.

I think it is spelt Sara

And also I think she shone in the Marrakech (is that how you spell it) episode. She got the team organised and she even said that you were unlikely to find a Kosher chicken because it was a Muslim country

Poliwag2
21st May 2008, 11:25 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

How could Surallun fire Raef and keep Sophocles =(

At least Chelsea lost in Moscow. I even felt some sympathy for John Terry... which is possibly a first.

Cryptozoologist
22nd May 2008, 12:47 AM
It's Horrible.

Why the hell did that thing have six whole seasons anyway?