PDA

View Full Version : Aboveground Secret Base Locations in Sinnoh

Pages : [1] 2 3

Poke-Matt
12th May 2008, 11:37 PM
If we're able to make aboveground secret bases in Platinum, where, exactly, would you want yours to be?

Rainy_Day
13th May 2008, 12:24 AM
I doubt we will (although we should), but I would make mine in that rainy marsh west of Pastoria. One thing that I didn't like about Sinnoh was that there isn't much water area. I loved how much water there was in Hoenn and even how several towns were islands.

Shiny Venusaur
13th May 2008, 12:38 AM
I would definatly make mine by Snowpoint City! <3 snow

Mandude
13th May 2008, 12:39 AM
I would want to make mine in mt coronet or in snowpoint city.

Poke-Matt
13th May 2008, 12:49 AM
I think I'd want mine next to the waterfall in the river valley, between Eterna City and Mt. Coronet. Or, maybe, in the rocky area of the shortcut (that requires HM Cut) around Eterna Forest - but only if I didn't have to use HM Cut to get there every time, hah.

23caterpie
13th May 2008, 12:52 AM
Mine would be on Route 209.

Mandude
13th May 2008, 12:53 AM
Ooh I like the more secret sopts so I might put one in iron island or cressalias island.

Dimentio
13th May 2008, 12:53 AM
Definately on the cliffside just outside Mt.Coronet on your way to Snowpoint.

There's about a 4% chance secret bases will move to above ground though, if you were to ask me. :/

Mandude
13th May 2008, 1:01 AM
I dont think there is any chance now. if the wifi underground is true then whats the point of above ground?

Larry
13th May 2008, 1:01 AM
I would probably make mine in the sandstorm area...although I doubt that we will have them...

xXMew~LucarioXx
13th May 2008, 1:05 AM
I doubt we will (although we should), but I would make mine in that rainy marsh west of Pastoria. One thing that I didn't like about Sinnoh was that there isn't much water area. I loved how much water there was in Hoenn and even how several towns were islands.

How rare!

Anyway, I would make mine on Route 228. Secret base made of sand :O

evandeck
13th May 2008, 1:22 AM
I would make it on route 203 because it is close to a pokemon center and poke mart

Pninja777
13th May 2008, 1:25 AM
If I could right in front of the Spear Pillar ^_^

Java-wolf
13th May 2008, 1:25 AM
If we did have them I would want mine in snowpoint, I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the snow XD Coming from a cold climate myself

Poke-Matt
13th May 2008, 1:37 AM
Yeah, an igloo-like secret base in the Snowpoint area would be cool. As long as it's not in that massive blizzard field, hah. If I were to make a snow region base, I'd probably make mine in the grassy patch on the north shore of Lake..Acuity(?)

Oh, or in the grassy patch on the south shore of Lake..Verity(?) - the one where Mesprit is.

WaluigiRC91
13th May 2008, 1:39 AM
I would make mine in the sandstorm place above the resort area

Blue_Lightning8
13th May 2008, 1:42 AM
I'd like mine to be somewhere near Snowpoint City. I wish they added something more there because it's such a beautiful, calm, serene city. Not to mention the Diamond Dust=]

Birgeer
13th May 2008, 1:42 AM
i would make one (even though i doubt we can:(, but i hope) near heatrans cave, so only strong trainers (who have beat the league) can fight me :p)

Poke-Matt
13th May 2008, 1:48 AM
i would make one (even though i doubt we can:(, but i hope) near heatrans cave, so only strong trainers (who have beat the league) can fight me :p)

Great idea. That cave is massive! You could set up rolling boulder traps to keep weaklings at bay, haha. That's also reminiscent of Ash's appearance in Mt. Silver. Nice...

Regan
13th May 2008, 1:58 AM
Id probably be lazy and make mine when the game was all over and done. I hope we'll be able too though!

Pingouin7
13th May 2008, 2:01 AM
No, no, no, no!!!

No secret bases above ground in "Platinum", because that would mean: no secret bases underground, so Diamond and Pearl users won't be able to go in their friend's base because no "Aboveground" Wireless communication.

And that would mean no Trainer Card star for flags, because I don't imagine an Aboveground Wireless, with your friends running around Sinnoh, and if the bases just appear after a Record Mix, there would be no challenge at all to get the flags...

NCSAH.

Chaoscrippler
13th May 2008, 2:17 AM
I would personally renovate Uxie's cave on Lake Acuity, lol

~Heaven Help Us~
13th May 2008, 2:55 AM
i would make mines in sunnyshore city or snowpoint city.

Shiny Venusaur
13th May 2008, 2:57 AM
If we did have them I would want mine in snowpoint, I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the snow XD Coming from a cold climate myself

But you live in Texas... >_>

anyway it seems that like me, alot of people like Snowpoint!

JacobGRocks
13th May 2008, 3:02 AM
I would put mine on route 210. It lets you be in a foggy area and hidden.

Shinobi5878
13th May 2008, 3:05 AM
I'd make mine in the Snowpoint City, or in the Fog hidden area...SO I CAN LIVE LIKE A KIRIGAKURE NINJA!

Poke-Matt
13th May 2008, 3:28 AM
Yeah, the Fog area would be great, but it's between Solaceon and Celestic Towns - which just aren't cool enough, in my book.

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:47 AM
I would put mine near Solacen, so its near the daycare.;munchlax;

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:48 AM

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:48 AM

Sorry everyone, for some reason the same message posted three times.

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:49 AM

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:51 AM

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:52 AM

Tom1357
13th May 2008, 3:58 AM
Make that five times, I am really Sorry, you should be able to delete your own messages if you wanted to.

Jason-Kun
13th May 2008, 4:18 AM
No, no, no, no!!!

No secret bases above ground in "Platinum", because that would mean: no secret bases underground, so Diamond and Pearl users won't be able to go in their friend's base because no "Aboveground" Wireless communication.

And that would mean no Trainer Card star for flags, because I don't imagine an Aboveground Wireless, with your friends running around Sinnoh, and if the bases just appear after a Record Mix, there would be no challenge at all to get the flags...

NCSAH.

I'd like it better if the entiregame were wi-fi and you cuold turn wifi on and off, that way you could journey with your friends. Alas, that'd never happen.

WaluigiRC91
13th May 2008, 4:22 AM
That would be awesome if we could travel via boat and surf atomatically and stuff but thats off subjrect, why not have bothe above and underground

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper
13th May 2008, 4:25 AM
I would make mine near Spear Pillar, because I like to make mine bases at the end of long hard dead end paths.

andrewcun13
13th May 2008, 4:27 AM
that would be so cool and much better than the underground I hate digging

unown?
13th May 2008, 4:50 AM
i don't mind having it underground, that part is acceptable to me. what i do want is battling to be possible in the secret bases again. it was a great way to ev train back in the 3rd generation. i guess the only thing stopping them is if two people have their secret bases in exactly the same spot. well, i would still appreciate of the return of battling in the bases...

jaxonferz
13th May 2008, 5:35 AM
i'd think it'd be tight to have it on iron island

NinjaBaker
13th May 2008, 5:54 AM
I would make min in Hall of Origin or the Oreburg Mine ;493;

MasterTrainer_J
13th May 2008, 6:55 AM
Eternia forest

surfer treecko
13th May 2008, 7:01 AM
Upwards from solaceon. Daycare and moomoo milk.

blackrose
13th May 2008, 7:07 AM
they have above gground secret base locations in emralrd.

Java-wolf
13th May 2008, 7:47 AM
But you live in Texas... >_>

anyway it seems that like me, alot of people like Snowpoint!

I'm from Michigan, not Texas XD
It's cold and snowy
I just go to Uni in Texas

they have above gground secret base locations in emralrd.

...you do realize we're discussing platinum right?

Dusknoir_Curse
13th May 2008, 7:55 AM
I would make one in Snowpoint, snow!

unown?
13th May 2008, 8:00 AM
its hearthome to me. i need civilization...

Spoinky
13th May 2008, 10:25 AM
I, like many, would love to have one in Snowpoint City where it doesn't snow to heavy that it is a Blizzard, to me it would be cosy. Or alternatively, outside Mt. Coronet, route 116 I believe, however, I'd hate to have it on top of Mt. Coronet because I'm so slack, I'd hate travelling up and down it just to get to my base since you can't fly there.

ShinyLucario
13th May 2008, 11:22 AM
I'd aim for one in a forest. <3 Forests

Kites
13th May 2008, 11:45 AM
Spear Pillar, definietly.

Shiny Venusaur
13th May 2008, 12:11 PM
I'm from Michigan, not Texas XD
It's cold and snowy
I just go to Uni in Texas

...you do realize we're discussing platinum right?

haha, well your location said Texas, but it makes since that you would like MI more.
and yeah Snowpoint or somewhere deep and secluded would be nice for a base

ATFDoglover
13th May 2008, 12:49 PM
How do you have the cheat? and can you give it to me?

Markisious
13th May 2008, 12:56 PM
In a cave where Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie had lived...

Scenice
13th May 2008, 2:25 PM
I think I would have mine around Solaceon town. I love grassy areas with easy access.
Oh and it would be fun if you could store your items at your base ^^

Staraptor12
13th May 2008, 5:46 PM
I'd make mine right on the top of mt. coronet - what a view! :D

fireblast_10
13th May 2008, 5:56 PM
I'd have mine near the battle area so I can easily battle whenever I wanted to.

H0ll0wW1th1n
13th May 2008, 8:36 PM
if we were able to, every where you walk would be a secret base >.<
even in the underground, if it's wifi, most of the walls would be bases and there would be nowhere to excavate...

Sceptile Master
13th May 2008, 9:51 PM
The Mystery Zone! Lot's of tree's...and... stuff... :p

By the way, for those of you who don't know, the Mystery Zone is in a few locations, mainly somewhere where you couldn't normally go, and you have to use a cheat to get there, but for the sake of my account, I won't post more about the cheat. (sorry)

~S.M.~

Hauntershadow92
13th May 2008, 10:05 PM
I would, if possible, after victory road and right before the waterfall. If not...I have no idea.

gameboy
13th May 2008, 10:29 PM
Right outside Canalave City. It's my 2nd favorite city, next to Jubilife, but Cnalave is more pretty.

Fire Suicune
13th May 2008, 10:30 PM
I'd love to have a base (if they make that option available) on the route between Veilstone and Pastoria City...Route 214, I think it is. It's close to Sunnyshore, one of my favorite cities, and the places where Azelf and Giratina are.

-F.S. out

Poke-Matt
13th May 2008, 11:28 PM
The Spring Path area would be cool, too. Across the foggy lake, near the entrance to Turnback Cave. I'd have to do something about the Golbats, though...unacceptable.

NeonGardevoir
13th May 2008, 11:53 PM
Either Route 201,just outside of Canalave City,or somewhere between the resort and Sunnyshore City.
Any of those places would be nice.

The Thrashmeister
14th May 2008, 12:10 AM
I'd want it to be somewhere relatively hidden, yet still easy to access. I wouldn't want it to be blocked by, like, a rock smash rock or a strength boulder, because I never use those moves, and it's a pain in the *** to go in the computer and get Pokemon that do have those moves.

Probably somewhere with haze. Like that area near Solaceon.

Edit: I mean Celestic. >_>;

Twilitbeing
14th May 2008, 12:33 AM
I like the sort of remote areas that are still rather easy to get to. I would put it in the foggy route near Celestic Town, probably down past the waterfall. I remember in Emerald it was in the route west of the town made of treehouses. I would go up the waterfall near the weather center, then cross the bike bridges to get to the bush on the other side of the lagoon at the top.

[BTW I know this is off topic but I want to say it: I think that once Platinum is made, they should combine this board with the D/P board.]

ChariMence
14th May 2008, 12:34 AM
I would make mine near that one place where you could get a Mareep cuz... well.. =D

EmberStar the Blaziken
14th May 2008, 3:29 AM
My secret base would be near the breeding area so I could just hang out there while waiting for my egg.

Meganium Ex
14th May 2008, 3:46 AM
The Mystery Zone! Lot's of tree's...and... stuff... :p

By the way, for those of you who don't know, the Mystery Zone is in a few locations, mainly somewhere where you couldn't normally go, and you have to use a cheat to get there, but for the sake of my account, I won't post more about the cheat. (sorry)

~S.M.~

The Mystery Zone exists in every single tile you normally cannot access. It's not just a few places.

Like most of you all, I think that Snowpoint City would be great. Alternatively, I'd make one in Vielstone (sp?). It always seemed like a cool city to me. Just like every other city in DP, though, it needs to be expanded.

Poke-Matt
14th May 2008, 5:27 AM
A good summer vacation base would be Route 224 - the flowery one that's not accessible until after the E4.

Apollo527
14th May 2008, 5:37 AM
That would be a cool idea. I wish we could travel with friends above ground like we can in the underground.

goosehead
14th May 2008, 7:57 AM

Yeah Hoenn is by far the best region so far. The one thing i didnt like about Hoenn was the safari zone.

i hope we get above ground secret bases Id make mine around that beach west of sunnyshore.

Poke-Matt
14th May 2008, 1:21 PM
On the route between Hearthome and Solaceon, there's a river you have to cross. If you surf downriver, you can reach a clearing with a Giga Drain TM. I loved finding that spot and think it'd be a great hidden place for a secret base.

Drake Pokétrainer
14th May 2008, 2:02 PM
Next to the Old Chateau :D.

The Thrashmeister
14th May 2008, 3:44 PM
My secret base would be near the breeding area so I could just hang out there while waiting for my egg.

The "time" it takes for Pokemon to produce an egg is entirely dependent on the number of steps you take, so that wouldn't be a good idea.

PurpleMew
14th May 2008, 5:39 PM
I would base mine in Mt. Coronet or The MT. Stark

Dark Arceus
14th May 2008, 8:11 PM
Somewhere in route...227, I think? The one with the sandstorm anyways. Either that or on the way to Snowpoint, where it's like a blizzard, as they would both be well concealed.

DKzM0mA
14th May 2008, 8:48 PM
The middle of the blizzard.

No one will find it, not even me.

Flamer
14th May 2008, 8:56 PM
On iron island! Or in the blizzard. Not sure which

Patriot
14th May 2008, 10:16 PM
Hmm, I think i'd place it somewhere under the bicycle road. I'm not really sure why, I just really dig that place!

Namikaze
14th May 2008, 11:52 PM
if i were to chose a secret base it would be around pokemon mansion in eterna forest.

Neox
15th May 2008, 12:26 AM
Behind the Pokemon League Waterfall. ^_^

Keeper of the Aura
15th May 2008, 12:59 AM
I'd make mine near the entrance to Turnback Cave, even though I doubt bases would move above ground...

deltapiplupx
15th May 2008, 1:08 AM
well that would be so cool. i would put mine by the selecon ruines!!!

Tri hawk
15th May 2008, 1:54 AM
I would put mine directly under the broken spirit tower. Muahahaha!

Ellie
15th May 2008, 2:25 AM
I'd probably make it near Solaceon, Jubilife, or Resort Area, since those are the places I go most in the game (Solaceon for breeding, Jubilife for GTS, and RA for the daily massage).

pokemonplatinum12123
15th May 2008, 5:15 AM
The Resort Area is my favortie place so it would be near there

Ninetails
15th May 2008, 8:48 AM
If we could make secret bases aboveground like in E/S/R, I'd want mine in Eterna Forest, near the Moss Rock. :) Or maybe near the Frost Rock in Route 217 (or was it 216?).

Escheria
15th May 2008, 9:15 AM
I barely think there will be aboveground Secret bases, because they are associated with the flag game and it's one of the things you need to get a star on your trainer card... though fantasyzing isnt bad and I'd place my secret base somewhere in Floaroma town^^ The music there is really awesome and it's really pretty place too^^

alcoholic cows milk
15th May 2008, 10:25 AM
id definatly make mine at jubilife somewhere maybe a bit up from there

Manafi's Dream
15th May 2008, 1:03 PM
Aboveground hideouts are pointless, but one on the ocean floor or under a waterfall would be cool.

Darkrai's Light$$
15th May 2008, 2:12 PM
i would definetly make mine on new moon island, with my little assistant that lives there-Darkrai;;;;;;my team is Infernape lv 58, Electivire lv 57, Gallade lv 57, Palkia lv 64, Staraptor lv 57, and im saving my last spot for Darkrai, being released to toys r us on the 31st

superluis5
15th May 2008, 2:44 PM
i would put mine in snowpoint city where it is snowing so nobody will go there...

jiang
15th May 2008, 4:12 PM
I would want to have mine near mt. coronet or somewhere you have to go through a waterfall to reach it. thay way, you make it a lil hard going there.

Menx
15th May 2008, 4:49 PM
If baces were above ground I would want mine to be on Stark Mountain but I prefer my bace to be undergound.

Manafi's Dream
15th May 2008, 8:27 PM
Same here. But what if there were different levels to your base. That way you could put more items in there.

LegendKeeper
15th May 2008, 10:47 PM
hmm that is a bit hard to say. I would have to put it behind the waterfall in Mt. Coronet (I think there is one there. I have not played in a while) in the hazy route between Solaceon Town and before Celestic. Spear Pillar is somewhere that would be interesting to have a base. There are plenty of good locations, especially once you have cleared some of the legendary pokemon out of their caves and Islands, those would make good base areas.

Narutopokedude
16th May 2008, 12:00 AM
An above ground secret base would be great!

Putting the base underground was just a horrible idea >>

Kai-zero
16th May 2008, 7:38 PM
I'd put my base in either the Flower Paradise, or possibly on Route 209 in that clearing hidden downstream. I like hidden/hard-to-get-to areas.

00wazzy
17th May 2008, 1:08 AM
I would have my secret base be close to the Lake Verity(Or Whatever) resort so that I am close to many things.

Darkly_the_flygon
17th May 2008, 3:51 AM
I would put mine right where gira is, it would be lot's of fun to watch people get lost in that cave

pokemasterk
17th May 2008, 5:25 AM
id have mine beside the ocean before sunnyshore and after lake valor

Because i love blue Pokemon and i love water type pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this way ill be able 2 see AZELF and have a higher chance 2 see the ultra rare legends MANAPHY,KYOGRE,LUGIA,ARTICUNO and SUCICUNE my other fav legends r MEW,LATIAS,DARKRAI and DIALGA lol

Akiker
17th May 2008, 7:47 AM
I Would Make Mine On The Island That Cresselia Is On (FullMoon Island). However if the secret bases are underground then i think we should be aloud to go underground on that island. I also think there should be a fly/teleport option to go straight to your secret base, or secret bases you have been in on wi-fi as long as that trainer gives you permission.

.:Faithless:.
17th May 2008, 3:27 PM
I'd make mine near Snowpoint in the thick blizzard. Nobody would probably be able to see it <3

Slayer
17th May 2008, 6:22 PM
Near eterna city
nice calm place

rekreatur
17th May 2008, 7:10 PM
I'd make mine somewhere near Snowpoint. I love snow <3

chamo-chan
17th May 2008, 7:56 PM
If they do that again, I'd make mine near Snowpoint City, Mt. Coronet, or near one of the lakes.

Kikas123
17th May 2008, 8:25 PM
If it were so, I would have mine by the Resort Area, Route 213 or the Valor Lakefront.

jorisw
17th May 2008, 8:39 PM
I think route 201

MareepMan
17th May 2008, 8:46 PM
If they were to do it (which I think is very unlikely), then I would set up my base right at the end of the Mt. Coronet range, the bit after you battle Dialga/Palkia and end up walking through to Oreburgh. That would really annoy people... and me...

HikariTajiri
17th May 2008, 9:28 PM
Near Sunyshore. <3 SUNYSHORE!!

Sigh!
17th May 2008, 10:10 PM
I would make mine behind the Ribbon Society.Since the only thing i do after i finish the game i do contests

Mirage.Mew
18th May 2008, 2:05 AM
I wish the secret bases would be above ground, but I don't think it will be too likely. =/ If I had to option, I'd want mine in either Eterna Forest or the Flower Paradise. Also, being able to fly directly to your base would be nice. : D

ArceusGamer
18th May 2008, 10:58 AM
I'd have mine somewhere in Sendoff Spring.
I like lakes :D

Cousin_Dan
18th May 2008, 2:41 PM
if we could fly straight to our bases I'd have mine in the route after victory road to save me going through that annoying fog everytime i want to go there. also i like it there.

Kasaioni
18th May 2008, 4:55 PM
Mine would be...probably somewhere around the Pal Park, or maybe on the route just before Snow Point city.

Dark-Oracle
18th May 2008, 5:07 PM
I would have my secret base in Eterna or Lake Verity.

Redblood012
18th May 2008, 9:47 PM
i think i would do mine some where near snowpoint city as l love the code weather

Moeteimasu Umi
18th May 2008, 11:10 PM
i think i would do mine some where near snowpoint city as l love the code weather
If only you could spell "cold". ;-;

Anyway, I would want mine at the Spear Pillar. Living in a giant stone pillar is the best. XD

lindsy95
18th May 2008, 11:15 PM
I would like to live in the secret area of victory road (the area the guy blocks untill you get the national dex) Since its nice secluded dark and foggy

PokeNinja
19th May 2008, 3:25 AM
i would put mine in the spring path or somewhere in the lakes

mudkip12
20th May 2008, 8:50 PM
If you can fly to bases then deffinately where arceus was after i catch him (if i catch him)

H0ll0wW1th1n
20th May 2008, 11:38 PM
this would be hilarious, but make a secret base like, in the side of a buiding, and then you could move around the furnature inside of it xp

xXPorygonXx
21st May 2008, 1:11 AM
How about this...you can exit the underground via your room...but instead of taking you back to where you went down, it takes you to a Secret Base like they had back in R/S/E.

Paden
21st May 2008, 1:33 AM
One of the three lakes, so I can sick a legendary on you. :P

Pokeboy5501
21st May 2008, 1:47 AM
Around Sunyshore City for sure.

Treskalle
21st May 2008, 5:51 AM
I'd make mine around snowpoint city, or sunyshore.

Silfa
21st May 2008, 11:50 AM
Around Snowpoint, I reckon.

Discharge
21st May 2008, 1:08 PM
I'd have mine at lake acuity :D

Phrexyian Garguantua
22nd May 2008, 3:50 AM
That would be awesome...
Hmmm...I'd put mine in Sendoff Spring, or in Turnback Cave, if I could...

Raccario
22nd May 2008, 5:26 AM
Thats a good idea, i hope that bases are a choice in Platinum.

I would make mine in the EXTREMELY snowy route, that woudl be so fun! =]

pikakid
23rd May 2008, 10:52 AM
under the waterfalls near the pokemon league and in mt cornet

Clash
23rd May 2008, 12:54 PM
I loved the R/S/E Secret bases. At least they had style. Also you could get a change of scenery other than the dull underground rock appearance. =\ I'd like the option to have aboveground and underground bases.

Forretress Fan
23rd May 2008, 3:02 PM
I'd say i would want mine Right next to Sunnyshore, honey Tree, Trainers, and Wild pokemon

Slick
24th May 2008, 1:05 AM
In my bedroom.

Cryptozoologist
24th May 2008, 3:48 AM
I would have mine in Snowpoint City so I could play around in the snow with my cuddly Jynx.

Tatortot
24th May 2008, 7:54 PM
Hmmmmmm not too many places in Sinnoh I really like, but I would make mine in the Spring Path, by the lake where Giratina was.

Shyok
25th May 2008, 6:09 AM
eterna forest.

ursaloom
25th May 2008, 7:50 AM
i would have it on spear pillar! way to make it hard for yourself.

PkmnTrainerJ
25th May 2008, 4:46 PM
In any kind of Waterfall, if possible. Maybe the one at the Pokémon League.

Master of Fossils
26th May 2008, 1:59 AM
In any kind of Waterfall, if possible. Maybe the one at the Pokémon League.

Defenetly a cave behind a waterfall, like in some movies/books. (too lazy for specifics.)

Mine would be in (come on something origional...) The foggy route. That way no one could find it. Mwhahahaha. If you could fly to it like I wish they did in R/S/E, It would be in that route past victory road that leads to Shaymin.

Electrium
26th May 2008, 2:32 AM
I think I would put mine on the route between Canalave and Jubilife, or on the beach by Sunyshore.

Discharge
26th May 2008, 10:16 AM
Resort area would be nice imo also, since I chain there a lot...

aerisLana
26th May 2008, 10:42 AM
If it's going to be possible, I'd pick Snowpoint city because it has a snowy nature. And, maybe in Lake Valor too, just near the houses in the resort.

Gunny
26th May 2008, 5:43 PM
Considering I made mine by the rivers in emerald, but hid it slightly...

I think I would put mine by Fuego Ironworks. I never even knew about the place before Serebii actualy.

Poke-Matt
26th May 2008, 11:46 PM
I think I would put mine by Fuego Ironworks. I never even knew about the place before Serebii actualy.

It took me awhile to find that place, too! That's a great location. I think I'd make mine there, as well. I'd have Eterna Forest nearby, a nice river, and the Floaroma flower field.

And if anyone tried to invade my secret base, I would set up explosive traps in the narrow river leading to the Ironworks. That'd be great.

HoennMaster
27th May 2008, 4:37 AM
Either hidden near the Ironworks or Windworks on Route 205, or Valor Lakefront.

big_ham
28th May 2008, 12:58 AM
I Would Like It At The Snowpoint City........;460;;362;;manyula;;243;

Pinksizzors
28th May 2008, 1:56 PM
I'd put mine near Solaceon town because I go there all the time for breeding and HP EV training.

PKMN Legend Anthony
28th May 2008, 3:28 PM
Resort Area or Perhaps near Hearthome

Kyrix
28th May 2008, 10:27 PM
The place I want my secret base is absolutely rediculous but it would be awesome XP
Right behind where Dialga/ Palkia/ Giratina are XD Carved into a pillar maybe? XP

Twig
29th May 2008, 5:00 PM
I would have to build mine around Snowpoint city, or maybe near the lakes.

deltapiplupx
29th May 2008, 9:44 PM
they should let u go behind water falls i would put mine behind the one in victory road

Wert_the_Wolf
29th May 2008, 9:49 PM
Mine would so be right under Snowpoint city, in the blizzard place.

Light-The-Archangel
29th May 2008, 9:53 PM
I would probably either put mine near Snowpoint or in between Solaceon and Hearthome.

Bolt the Cat
30th May 2008, 1:59 AM
I would put mine either on Rt. 209, on top of that hill next to the entrance of Solaceon Town or Rt. 208 at the top of the waterfall.

akillakai
30th May 2008, 3:20 AM
I would probably put mine on some deserted island of some sort..
Or, some dark corner of a forest where no one would even think of going to.

Edit: Rank up.

FloofehKitteh
31st May 2008, 12:52 PM
Ooh.. behind a waterfall, like a really small one people don't go to, definately not the League waterfall, tis too uber... maybe that one in Mt Coronet.. is there more than just those two in Sinnoh? I've forgotten....

Either there or in Route 215.. permanent rain <3

Bolt the Cat
31st May 2008, 7:35 PM
Ooh.. behind a waterfall, like a really small one people don't go to, definately not the League waterfall, tis too uber... maybe that one in Mt Coronet.. is there more than just those two in Sinnoh? I've forgotten....

Either there or in Route 215.. permanent rain <3

Maybe the one on Rt 208 or 210 North?

MidnightStorm
1st June 2008, 2:51 AM
Someplace in a forest, maybe the one West of Eterna or around the small pond next to it.

nivek
1st June 2008, 3:57 AM
I'd more than likely put it in the bottom of Wayward Cave, the part with Gible. No one will ever find me... Which would be good.

Scratch
1st June 2008, 4:04 AM
Probably near the old Cheatu with all the amazing ghosts.
<3
And then, slowly, I'd become a ghost. Woot

FloofehKitteh
1st June 2008, 5:02 AM
Maybe the one on Rt 208 or 210 North?

Ooh yeah one of the two on Rt 210 North, in all the fog ^^

IcyDragon0605
1st June 2008, 6:57 AM
Right outside turnback cave. I'll be the boss you fight before going in the final castle in an RPG. L.O.L

NinjaScyther4
1st June 2008, 7:01 AM
Probally somewhere accessable by using fly but still secret. Wait. Thats an idea. They should make you able to fly to your secret base. Anyway...

I would build it somewhere near the solceon ruins or on the battle island.

Cousin_Dan
1st June 2008, 3:01 PM
Probally somewhere accessable by using fly but still secret. Wait. Thats an idea. They should make you able to fly to your secret base.

someone has already mentioned that on this thread.

anyway, snowpoint would be nice I love the idea someone had here of igloos.

lindsy95
2nd June 2008, 12:07 PM
Defenetly a cave behind a waterfall, like in some movies/books. (too lazy for specifics.)

Mine would be in (come on something origional...) The foggy route. That way no one could find it. Mwhahahaha. If you could fly to it like I wish they did in R/S/E, It would be in that route past victory road that leads to Shaymin.

I called the foggy portin of the cave......If i could have two I would have my other base in the trees near snowpoint where its all bilzardy

qwerty2263
2nd June 2008, 12:48 PM
I would set up either at one of the useless corners of a pixie's lake or inside turnback cave.

AEROBLASTER
3rd June 2008, 9:23 AM
If I were able to make my base above ground in Sinnoh for Platinum, I would make it somewhere in the snowy mountain area but still close to a town so that I could easily reach it.

Ktroys
3rd June 2008, 3:51 PM
I'd be near the pokemon leage castle, or at the battle zone/ whatever it will be.

KetchupO
4th June 2008, 11:45 AM
A secret base in a the snowy part of the region would be cool I guess~

Sunraichu
4th June 2008, 12:46 PM
Sunyshore city or near Lake Valor...I love Azelf.

Kaasuti
4th June 2008, 1:53 PM
I'd obviously want my base near snowpoint city, so much snow<3 and i can hide my base in the blizzard so it would be hard for online people to find (if there was an option for that).

NoDice
4th June 2008, 11:07 PM
Id make my secret base in the side of the Munchlax rock in Sunyshore.

NoDice
4th June 2008, 11:07 PM
Id make my secret base in the side of the Munchlax rock in Sunyshore.

kasmeargy
5th June 2008, 12:30 AM
Near Canalave or Eterna City. My two favorite towns.

SacredSwampert
6th June 2008, 3:03 AM
~First Post Outside Of Fan Art and Fan Fiction!~

I'd definetly make mine near Pastoria City, seeing as how I'm always hanging there in the game...

AlphaGoldFrog
6th June 2008, 5:29 AM
Outside of snowpoint city, in a snug spot.

Scwott
6th June 2008, 7:18 AM
it wud be cool if you could like plant a tent somewhere and have your own resting place and a base like aera inside of it the would be awsome

Ghost Dialga
6th June 2008, 10:55 PM
If we get to have above ground bases, mine would be as close to Spear Pillar as possible.

Arbok
7th June 2008, 8:21 AM
someone has already mentioned that on this thread.

anyway, snowpoint would be nice I love the idea someone had here of igloos.

Ha, nice idea indeed.

Canalave is my favorite City, but I guess it's too remotely..

Luxray_Masta_211
7th June 2008, 6:59 PM
Somewhere around Snowpoint for me, maybe on the northern shore of Lake Acuity.

Or, even better, in Spear Pillar.

_yoyo_
7th June 2008, 7:08 PM
new moon island :) darkrai makes a good room mate

Sonic15
7th June 2008, 9:41 PM
Snowport city. I wonder what an Ice bace will look like

AEROBLASTER
7th June 2008, 9:52 PM
Another location for me might be somewhere around one of the pixie trio lakes.

Irith_Locke
8th June 2008, 3:04 AM
Snowpoint probably... but Route 224 (I think that's it...the one outside the extra Victory Road) would be cool if you could fly there instead of having to trudge through a cave maze thing to get there.

IrkenAdolescent
10th June 2008, 1:49 AM
Near Snowpoint... like almost everyone else.

Shadow Darkrai
10th June 2008, 5:14 AM
id put mine in one of the caves where mesprit and those guys are

Shadow Darkrai
10th June 2008, 5:19 AM
id put mine in one of the caves where mesprit and those guys are

Shiny qwilfish of doom
10th June 2008, 8:33 AM
around snowpoint.yes,i dislike cold,but im out of ideas.

deltapiplupx
10th June 2008, 5:01 PM
in mt. cornet right where the febass lake pond thingy is and if we could battle my team would be all matolics

chorusco
10th June 2008, 5:02 PM
Yeah Snowpoint, that would be different.

Cousin_Dan
11th June 2008, 5:10 PM
upon seeing the new scans i think it would be amazing to have a base in that distorted world place.

deltapiplupx
12th June 2008, 2:44 PM
upon seeing the new scans i think it would be amazing to have a base in that distorted world place.

you cant it is at the spear piller and if it is like emerald and if the place has a grate impact you probably cant

jegi
12th June 2008, 3:52 PM
i would make it on iron island. :P i love steel pokemon and dragons and those types mostly live in caves or make it in mt coronet

MarshtompMan
17th June 2008, 10:03 PM
It's extremely unlikely they would do this, but I'll humor you.
I'd say maybe Eterna Forest.

Fäyt
19th June 2008, 2:27 PM
i would say spear pillar, if you couldnt make one there it would be in snowpoint city

Nikacho
19th June 2008, 4:02 PM
I wish they would, but I highly doubt.
But if so, somewhere near wherever my sister [Mewy] put hers.

crimson vengance
20th June 2008, 10:35 AM
i don't really know where i would have mine but i would like it if you could fly to it.

Midnight Pulse
22nd June 2008, 10:24 PM
I'd put mine on the route going to Snowpoint when you just get outside Mt. Coronet. Maybe in a place where you need Rock Climb to get to.

Elemental Eevee
23rd June 2008, 3:05 PM
mine would be like in Spear pillar...hidden in the ruins

emeraldking528194
23rd June 2008, 3:08 PM
min would probably be by the Fourth Lake. I just kinda always liked that place and I would love to live by the lake.

darkydude o doom
24th June 2008, 7:40 PM
Mine would be close to my belowground secret base so I can access both quickly. My prephered location would be snowpoint city tho, it's one of my favorite cities.

TheGreatRandoxy
24th June 2008, 9:09 PM
id make mine in the hall of origin lol!Id befriend Arceus,the capture it!Plus I would always be watching people....like you!

Larry
24th June 2008, 10:38 PM
Probably in the Sandstorm area north of resort area....it is close to Stark MT. so I casn train...

kirby8933083
29th June 2008, 10:05 PM
Mine would be in Canalave City, I love that place!Its by the water, it has boats to Newmoon island and Fullmoon island, it has the library (with the weird arceus book) and it has the scary sailors inn! How can you not love all of that? Or maybe the torn world would be a cool place to have a base. To get to my base you have to go through Dialga, Palkia and Origin Giratina first. Who ever happens to be there. Can I have more than one base?

enigma32
1st July 2008, 4:50 AM
I would be really nice to be able to have an above ground base again. Maybe some new decorations aswell.

SharpedoX
1st July 2008, 4:07 PM
Some people seem to be forgetting that in Hoenn you couldn't build secret bases on towns/cities...

I really doubt there will be Aboveground Secret Bases in Sinnoh but if they bring them back, I would love to build one near the routes that connect Sunyshore or Canalave.

deltapiplupx
1st July 2008, 4:57 PM
pokemon rock in sunnyshore

Lancer3000
2nd July 2008, 9:05 AM
I would put mine in Snowpoint City

Master_Yoda
2nd July 2008, 6:22 PM
mine would be next to pal park or the resort area

Sealeo_Lord
2nd July 2008, 7:26 PM
I'd pick either Canalave due to the water and it being a place I love or I'd pick that mini-water labrynth between Pastoria and the fancy resort route on the beach.

little norbert
2nd July 2008, 11:02 PM
I'd put mine on fullmoon island.

gamerkid
3rd July 2008, 12:59 AM
In the tree in the middle of the lake at the resort area!

ShayminLikesToastXD
3rd July 2008, 1:06 AM
route 222 since it's oceanfront =D and there's ;300; swarms there

Golde
3rd July 2008, 3:11 AM
Snowpoint City

deltapiplupx
3rd July 2008, 8:24 PM
Pal park would be good 2

(s.i.e)
4th July 2008, 5:45 PM
i would make mine in the forests, nice and quiet there.

Raiburuto
5th July 2008, 1:12 PM
I'd like to make mine near Jubilife.

If aboveground bases were brought back, I'd like it if you could fly to it, heal and access a PC there.

Charizard The Great
5th July 2008, 2:56 PM
I'd have mine in Canalave City.

Why? Because I could then visit Darkrai every day, have luxury cruises and visit the Iron Mountain whenever I wished to do so!

Cain Nightroad
6th July 2008, 4:53 AM
I'd probably have mine behind the waterfall in front of the Elite Four castle. Unknown places FTW :D. Besides, it would be good for making quick runs through Victory Road and the E4.

Korshar
6th July 2008, 12:56 PM
I would love my Secret Air Base between or above the Moon Islands. Look down and you will see Darkrai and Cresselia's daily activities.

Night Shadow
8th July 2008, 12:05 AM
If we're able to make aboveground secret bases in Platinum, where, exactly, would you want yours to be?

I would put mine on sphere pillar

Jumpman93
8th July 2008, 12:48 AM
I'd make mine on Iron Island, because that's where Rolu is obtained, and it evolves into my favorite, Lucario, lol. plus, after I train up my Riolu and it has some fighting moves, I could go pwn some rock-types.

gamestar100
11th July 2008, 3:14 PM
Torn World FTW!

Darkrai's Nightmare
12th July 2008, 2:59 PM
I would make mine either in the south part of twinleaf town(nobody ever goes there) or a Really Foggy area.

Misaki-chi
13th July 2008, 9:04 AM
I really wish we could, but I don't have much hope, because in D/P/Pl [tyvm for that name Nintendo D:], the base concept really belongs to the Underground. But I'd love to put mine near Floaroma because of all the flowers. I don't like the region of Sinnoh at all; it's quite ugly. At least Hoenn was a pretty region, even if the generation sucked.

Or maybe Flower Paradise 8D

Tanosis
17th July 2008, 1:40 AM
i doubt but either on that shaymin route that extends off the white rock area or in the new battle fronteir's cave presuming it will have something of the sort like catching the paint poke in emerald

Togekiss•Torchic
17th July 2008, 2:01 AM
Torn World FTW!for real =D

Togekiss•Torchic
17th July 2008, 2:08 AM
Torn World FTW!for real man =D

Togekiss•Torchic
17th July 2008, 2:09 AM
Torn World FTW!for real man =D

lunarshadow
17th July 2008, 4:03 AM
Well, I'd have to put my base on those islands that are to the west of that Route to Snowpoint. There are islands that don't even have any data on them. Heck, I'd stick my flag on that island and claim it as my own! Muhahah...

HoagiethePokeBreeder
17th July 2008, 12:56 PM
My secret base would definitely be on or near Sandgem Beach. For some reason, I just love that general area.

Luxray101
17th July 2008, 1:14 PM
i would probably make mine on one of the hills on route 226, because there's lots of good trainers and it's near stark mountain and close to lots of good training routes *pants* heughheghhehehheughheuhguehguegghhh

IcyKerpymon
17th July 2008, 2:13 PM
I don't really know but probably:
Near Hotel Grand Lake
or near that Contest Area[and stuff on Battle Island (I CAN'T REMEMBER NAME ş-ş)]
or even in Mt. Coronet behind the Waterfall of the Dratinis's lake

mlahn
20th July 2008, 4:02 PM
Since this is Platinum were talking about, I would place my base in the torn world.

Lin Kong Shu
20th July 2008, 4:37 PM
North of Snowpoint city. Or at the old mans house. That one, who gives you new words. Up in that corner.

shinygroudon232
20th July 2008, 7:00 PM
I'll doubt they will bring back above ground secret bases, but if they do, i'll probably put mine in snowpoint city.

starrywater777
21st July 2008, 4:00 AM
I'd probably put mine near that white rock on route 224. Or in snowpoint city.

Shining Shadow
21st July 2008, 5:20 AM
You really need to ask? Snowpoint City, of course ^^

KyogreKing
23rd July 2008, 1:16 AM
I have 3 Ideas:
Torn World (thats a strech{)
That Part of Victory road Thats Foggy and leads to Rt 224(?) preferably were u surf to an island like thing in the pool of water were u find lapras.
Or in a hard to get to peice of land in the sea route 223.

00wazzy
23rd July 2008, 5:52 AM
Mine would be close to a town... Maybe close to where the Move Tutor for Draco Meteor is.

Hoshikuzu
23rd July 2008, 7:07 AM
Hmm.. I'd like having it in either Snowpoint city or Floaroma town.. <3

Blue_Umbreon
23rd July 2008, 3:45 PM
I'd put mine in the Snowpoint area. That, or somewhere on that Route where the White Rock is.

And I wish you could fly to your Secret Base, it woud make it much more convenient.

Glacius9
24th July 2008, 7:11 PM
I like route 209 with its ghosts and the ghost tower in the view. There, or the route west of Sunyshore.

deltapiplupx
25th July 2008, 2:16 AM
Floroma medow if the place has more involvment in the story

Shiny_Gible
25th July 2008, 12:39 PM
Acuity Lakefront or somewhere near Snowpoint because of the snow :D. And the off chance of diamond dust never hurts. Either that, or somewhere near Stark Mountain because it's just a cool place IMO.

Discharge
25th July 2008, 1:04 PM
I'd put it at the mysterious place where you can go in to the cave where you catch giratina in DP.. If it exists anymore in platinum..

TurtwigFan1
26th July 2008, 2:24 PM
I would make mine near either Jubilife City or Hearthome City! For Jubilife TV and the Poketch Company and for Contests (which I hope are improved in Platinum, they're a bit boring in DP!).

Tyranitarphantom
27th July 2008, 6:03 AM
Route 209, I always must be near the "Ghostly" place in a region. plus the daycare is closeby, and most importantly, hearthome contests ^^
underground sucks :/

deltapiplupx
29th July 2008, 8:26 PM
ok sence you can go into the torn world after the first time i will put mine in the torn world