PDA

View Full Version : Star Fox, F-Zero, & Metroid games Club

KyogreKing
21st May 2008, 12:07 AM
WHAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS CLUB?

This was created for the fans of these Nintendo Sci-Fi themed games.

THE RULES

First of all, all SPPF rules apply
No Spaming
No posting offensive material
You can discuss virtualy anything about these 3 games from characters, places, game play, levels wepeons, bosses, theorys, future games, roles in Smash Bros. games, comments ANYTHING!
To join you must post or Pm me a request to join as well as top five favorite things from any of the three games ( i'll show mine for an example later)
The Golden Rule in this Club that NO ONE will harshly critize any of the games supported here, although u can agrue which character, ship, item, ect. is better

This club follows the 3 strike system. If I or any Co-owner Catches u breaking a rule, you will get one strike and one week ban. Second Strike is two week ban. Third strike and YOU ARE BANNED FOR GOOD!
IF YOU BREAK THE GOLDEN RULE, YOU GET AN AUTOMATIC 3 STRIKES!!!!!!

OWNERSHIP

I'm the owner of the club.
There are 4 avalible spots for the co-owners, whos job is to keep track of the members, their top five things, srikes, and look out and punish rule breakers. The first 4 posts who ask to be a co-owners will get the job.

As I said before, I would put my top 5 favorite things for an example for others, which will count as my actual list, too.

Wolf O'Donnel-Star Fox games
Wolfen- Star Fox games
Black Bull-F-Zero GX
Meta Ridley- Metroid Prime
Aparoid Queen- Star Fox: Assault

I hope u all have fun , I worked hard to make this!