PDA

View Full Version : The Serpentine Pokemon Club!

Dresden
28th May 2008, 8:25 AM
The Serpentine Pokemon Club

~

Heya! This club is for anyone who just loves all those serpentine Pokemon out there!

Milotic
Seviper
Ekans
Arbok
Onix
Steelix
Dunsparce
Dratini
Dragonair

We can talk about lots of things though, not just about them, obviously. This should be a place to have fun! However, there will still be rules.

1. All SPPf rules obviously apply.

2. I will select co-owners eventually. It will not just be the first two people to post. I want to know that my co-owners actually deserve the appointment and are mature.

3. When joining, tell us your favorite serpentine Pokemon.

4. Insert the phrase "I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise" into your post when applying for membership.

5. No one-liners.

6. Any member can make a topic. They don't all have to be related to the serpentine Pokemon, but try not to do just totally idiotic topics.

7. I have zero patience for people who speak in 1337speak, or n00bspeak, or chatspeak. Talk like an intelligent human being, or you're out.

8. You must have at least 40 posts to join the club.

9. HAVE FUN. OR ELSE.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Members
Dresden - Owner ;350;
purple_absol709 ;148;
Larry ;350;
pokemon-expert-chris ;350;
crazymoose ;336;
Nirarekdan ;148;
Yo Shee ;206;
SamuraiDragon1 ;336;

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/JoelLarabee/serpentclubuserbar.png
[*IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o208/JoelLarabee/serpentclubuserbar.png[/IMG]

purple_absol709
28th May 2008, 10:13 PM
Hiya Dresden! :D

"I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise."

I'd like to join, if I may. I'm a big fan of most serpentine pokemon. My favorites are Dragonair, Milotic and Arbok. If I had to pick one though, it would probably be Dragonair.

~Thankees!

(Sorry, I'm a bit hyper today. whee~)

Dresden
28th May 2008, 11:29 PM
Woot, another SPC person. Hope some more join! I've already got a request in the Fan Art Shop section for a userbar, so hopefully that'll be done soon!

Larry
28th May 2008, 11:33 PM
I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise.

Hey Dresden another SPC member... =D can I join? My favorite serpentine pokemon would be Milotic...its shiny form is awesome!

I could probably make some userbars too. ^_^

Dresden
28th May 2008, 11:36 PM
Sweetness. Absolutely, always good to have a selection of userbars. Just so you don't make the same, the one I requested in the shop was like this:

Colour 1: Purple
Colour 2: Blue
Writing: The Serpentine Pokemon Club
Pokemon: Milotic, Seviper, Dragonair, Steelix

It's obviously the general club userbar. If you want to do the "milotic member", "dragonair member" etc ones, that'd be sweet. For the individual Pokemon userbars, maybe do the normal and shiny form on it?

Larry
28th May 2008, 11:40 PM
OK I could do that...but the place that I make my userbars has stupid Google ads blocking over the part where you select colors and you can't X it out either...I make one eventually...meaning ASAP!

pokemon-expert-chris
28th May 2008, 11:47 PM
"I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise."
May I join?
My favorite serpentine pokemon would be either dragonair, milotic or steelix

Dresden
28th May 2008, 11:55 PM
Absolutely, chris, but try and choose a particular favorite, for when we get the userbars :D

Hows abouts a topics insteads of justs saying hi? (yes, all those extra S's were on purpose)

Why is your favorite serpent your favorite?
Well, Dragonair used to be my favorite, because it still remains to this day the coolest dragon-type, but then Milotic came along. I still haven't actually caught one, since I've been too lazy to do any real Feebas hunting, but it just looks so cool, and its mythology of being the most beautiful thing out there is really neat.

Oh, by the way, I'm working on a site for the club already. Won't post the address yet, because it's still very crappy. Once I fine tune it I'll put it up here.

pokemon-expert-chris
28th May 2008, 11:59 PM

I think i,ll choose Milotic because it is very powerfull and good for contests

Larry
29th May 2008, 12:06 AM

It looks very powerful (and it is) and as I said in my first post the shiny form is awesome!

crazymoose
29th May 2008, 12:17 AM
I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise.
I LOVE serpentine pokemon, my favorite is seviper but i also like dragonair, arbok and steelix.
because he looks awesome, he has good sp attack (a rare thing for poison pokemon), he can learn flamethrower (really gets my attention there) and he is an under used pokemon, and i like that

purple_absol709
29th May 2008, 12:21 AM
Thanks Dres! Hi everybody! :D

It's graceful and pretty. <3 Well, so is Milotic (they're about equal), but Dragon-types just appeal to me more.

Dresden
29th May 2008, 12:31 AM
Welcome, crazymoose! Was beginning to worry it'd be a club full of Milotic members! Glad to have you aboard.

A note about the userbars once we get them: They will not be compulsory, but it'd be sweet if you do end up putting one in your sig so we can spread the word about this here club.

Dresden
29th May 2008, 8:30 PM
Sorry for the double post, but just announcing: our first userbar is now ready, thanks to Gladeshadow! I'll stick it up in the first post. Enjoy!

Nirarekdan
29th May 2008, 9:05 PM
Hey!

"I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise"

My favorite serpent is Dragonair, and she is one of my overall favorite pokemon as well.

She is my favorite because I have a fascination with snakes and oriental dragons, and Dragonair combines both. They are dragons/serpents of water, but have a simple, sleek, beautiful form.

Dresden
29th May 2008, 10:10 PM
Welcome aboard Nira! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Nirarekdan
29th May 2008, 11:38 PM
Will do ^^ And I have a little talent with spriting and banners, if that would help at all with anything.

crazymoose
30th May 2008, 12:52 AM
Welcome, crazymoose! Was beginning to worry it'd be a club full of Milotic members! Glad to have you aboard.
no milotic for me! seviper is my all time favorite pokemon and i am not huge fan of milotic (especially when it comes to battling!) but i do like how it looks. anyway, the banner looks pretty neat!!

Dresden
31st May 2008, 9:32 PM
Come on people, we need to get this place more active! See if any friends want to join. Think of a new topic!

Let's do this!

Nirarekdan
1st June 2008, 5:46 AM
Alright lets see...how about...what episode was watched to make us love our favorite pokemon?

crazymoose
1st June 2008, 8:06 AM
what episode was watched to make us love our favorite pokemon?
well i liked seviper before i ever saw it in the show, but the battle pike episode made me LOVE him. that was also when i figured out he could learn flamethrower, and i dont know why but something about a snake shooting fire realyl gets me.

Larry
1st June 2008, 8:38 PM
what episode was watched to make us love our favorite pokemon?

I never watch the anime at all...OK very rarely...but when I saw Milotic in Ruby I don't remember who had it but it looked awesome...

Dresden
2nd June 2008, 4:37 AM
What episode was watched to make us love our favorite Pokemon?
Same as Larry, I never watch the anime. Leastways, I haven't seen an episode since they were in Johto. I just found out about Milotic while playing Emerald, and thought it was amazing. Maybe I'll actually try and catch a Feebas some time; still haven't put much effort into that.

Yo Shee
6th June 2008, 3:29 AM
Great, I'm gonna get arrested for bumping, but...

I was browsing the forum yesterday and somehow happened to come across this: a club that actually looks decent and was made by someone I know (to some degree). Anyway, I've been wanting to join a club, but all of the one's I've seen here are either too large, too sucky, or just composed of people I've never even seen before. A fair amount of people here look familiar though.

So yeah, I'd like to join. As you already know, I'm no noob, and I shall duel to the death any person who says otherwise. But there's one little thing: Is there a reason you didn't include Dunsparce in the list of serpentine pokemon? Sure, he's fat, but he's still a snake. If possible, I want to join as a Dunsparce member, if not then Seviper.

Oh, and you forgot Dratini too.

Nirarekdan
6th June 2008, 4:38 AM
What episode was watched to make us love our favorite Pokemon?

Yeah, I don't really watch the anime either...I just liked Dragonair from seeing the card and when I got my first pokedex quide book...I spent hours drawing and dreaming about the sleek form of my beloved Dragonair... *swoons*

Hi Yo Shee...I was thinking that we were missing a few serpentine pokemon...hm... maybe we should add those...and I need to go through my guide again and look for others that may hve been missed...

Dresden
6th June 2008, 4:41 AM
Welcome aboard Yo Shee. Yeah, I'd forgotten about Dratini, and I'll add Dunsparce too. Welcome to the club!

Oh, and let's get a non-club related topic started, just to spark some discussion.

Favorite RPG game, besides Pokemon?

Yo Shee
6th June 2008, 12:49 PM

Super Mario RPG, the only other RPG I've played. I love it, though it is still rather complicated to me at times. I want to get a real Super Nintendo and the real game so I can play it, but it costs so much! It's like, the farther into the past you go with the systems, the more they cost (starting with Gamecube, anyway)!

SamuraiDragon1
6th June 2008, 5:58 PM
I would like to join.

I am no noob and I will duel to the death with anyone who says otherwise.

I think you forgot Rayquaza(sp?) So I would like to be a rayquaza member. If I can't then I will take Seviper.

Dresden
9th June 2008, 10:37 AM
Hey hey, welcome to the club, Samurai. Sorry it took me so long to respond, haven't gotten to my computer for a couple days.

As for Rayquaza... Eh, I suppose he's a serpent, but I don't want this to be about legendaries. Bleh.

crazymoose
9th June 2008, 11:54 PM
sorry i havent posted in for ever my internet has been down for the last week and a half-ish.

umm, RPG means role play game right? No idea of what any are lol. well then, is super mario galaxy one? i like that game i suppose.

Dresden
10th June 2008, 6:22 AM
Figure it's time to answer my own topic.

My favorite RPGS are many... Morrowind will probably always be my favorite. Oblivion was good, but not as good. Mass Effect was frickin' awesome.

Larry
10th June 2008, 11:43 PM

I really don't know...I know that it styands for role play games but I am not sure which games would be considered a role play game...

Nirarekdan
17th June 2008, 1:31 AM

My personal favorite would probably have to be the ones that I make up for myself, or anything to do with vampires. I'm an extreme vampire fan...

Larry
27th June 2008, 5:28 PM
I'll try to keep this club alive with a simple topic...

What is your favorite non serpentine Pokemon?

My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite overall even counting serpentine Pokemon because it is a beast...

crazymoose
29th June 2008, 10:39 PM
probably ludicolo or marowak

pokemon-expert-chris
2nd July 2008, 8:00 PM
Mew. Because it can learn any attack

Nirarekdan
8th July 2008, 6:57 AM

Mine would have to be Luxray...I love Electric type pokemon, and I love cats, so it's perfect for me.