PDA

View Full Version : MMS ~ The Mudkip~Marshtomp~Swampert Club

Dramatic Melody
31st May 2008, 5:10 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb207/Zadros/Banners/mms.png

Welcome to the current incarnation of the Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert Club - MMS! Since the old one died because of being too spammy for Clubs, lemme try and recreate a nicer and funner one with this. ^_^

So, of course, this club is for all you people who love these three Pokemon, known as the water starters of Hoenn (images from Pokebeach):

http://pokebeach.com/images/gallery/sugimori/258.pnghttp://pokebeach.com/images/gallery/sugimori/259.pnghttp://pokebeach.com/images/gallery/sugimori/260.png
~ MUDKIP ~ MARSHTOMP ~ SWAMPERT ~

Mudkip is part of a famed meme, while Marshtomp is owned by Brock in the anime and Swampert is a force to be reckoned with in competitive play.

This club is for all you people who adore our three mud fishes, or even just one of them - you're welcome here with open arms! =D

THE RULES

Since we don't want this to end up a spamhole like the previous club, these rules will be enforced. Don't worry, I'm not harsh like other club owners. ;)

1. Follow the main SppF rules and main Club rules. It's already a given, really...you should go read them right now.
2. No one-liners. It's already stickied, but it must be mentioned here again - it's what closed the last club, and I don't want this club to go down the same way.
3. Stay on-topic. Yeah. Spammers are losers. =P
4. No bashing/flaming other members. We don't want no more club drama than this forum already has. XD
5. On a similar note, no bashing/flaming the club. If you don't like Mudkip then go away. >=D
6. And, of course, don't forget to have fun! Of course, do so by following the above rules. But still, don't be shy! Create topics (just don't go overboard), make friends, submit your artwork, do random stuff! Talk about everything and anything related to Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert. =D

THE MEMBERS

The people who've joined MMS. Wanna be part of it? Post away!
Fyi: Co-owners will be decided later on.

Dramatic Melody (owner)
PurpleMew
Zadros
iPokeYou
Fire Suicune
SapphireSwampert
swampert55
Mew-100
mudkip12
Mr. Mudkip
handymankq2
shinygroudon232
Silver_Dialga
Scizor5000
Tatortot
jeremyruano
MudkipMagix
Eclipse
Divine.
sweet_piplup123
Paden
Pokenicks
GT4GTR
burgaz62
mew108
foxyman1167
Soldiago
bob_is_cool
Dragodynamite
RayRay
Charr
CHG-Swampert
Sinnohdragon
mudkip42
Torpoleon
Light-The-Archangel
Talim Rave
Mudkip&Torch

THE ARTWORK

All created by the cool members of this club. =D

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb207/Zadros/Banners/mms.png
~> Made by Zadros. Don't put it in your sig coz it's too big. =P

http://i25.*******.com/35a92e8.gif
http://i27.*******.com/mlpcba.gif
~> Both made by PurpleMew. Real kewl.

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3830/mudkip2zq0.png
~> Made by iPokeYou. Uber cute.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6964/mudkipbannerop7.png
~> Made by Mew-100. Very adorable.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/KJSBucket/Mudkip-banner-1.gif
~> Made by Scizor5000. Mudkip addicts need this pic! =P

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7805/mudkipchristmascardmp4.jpg
~> Made by sweet_piplup123. Ridiculously adorable.

So with that done...let's start this club with a topic.

What made you like Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert?

Basically their overall Mudkip-ness. They're original, Mudkip's cute, Swampert's bad*ss and they simply rock. =D

WELCOME TO MMS!
THE MUDKIP~MARSHTOMP~SWAMPERT CLUB!

PurpleMew
31st May 2008, 5:18 PM
Hey Dramatic Melody Can i Join ?

I like mudkip the most because he is just so cute and little but packs a punch and his evo's are great aswell

I like him also becuase he is my favorite water type along with Vaporeon

Hope you have a nice day bye

Warfare
31st May 2008, 5:23 PM
Hi Kyle. I'd like to join. Mudkip is so damn cute. ;D
It's one of my favorite starters; I don't really favor one over the other, but yes, Mudkip is included. Also one of my favorite Water types. And and, Marshtomp was also cute in the anime. ;D

Fire Suicune
31st May 2008, 5:27 PM
Must...join...

Anyway, I would love to join, as Swampert is my favorite Pokemon ever *points to banner in sig* It's just awesome looking, has pretty good typing (IMO), among other things. Mudkip is the cutest Pokemon I can think of, and I pretty much fell in love with it when I first got Sapphire. I love Marshtomp as well, but not as much as the other two (it's always the middle stages that get the least attention, I've noticed =P). So, I hope I'm accepted!

-F.S. out

PurpleMew
31st May 2008, 6:05 PM
Thanks for accepting Me Kyle

Heres a popart of mudkip and thanks to Kyuubi-chan for creating these things and inpiring me to make art again

Will make more later

Dramatic Melody
31st May 2008, 6:08 PM
Added all of you in the list.

Cool popart PM. It reminds me of those weird art that confuses me a lot. =D

SapphireSwampert
31st May 2008, 9:49 PM
May I join? I personally love all three forms.:3
I wanted Mudkip becouse wayy~ back in '03 R/S came out and my friend already got his Ruby. He got Torchic. Being the competive tyke back then, I got Mudkip. :3
All agreed though, Swampert is bad as*.x3

swampert55
31st May 2008, 10:31 PM
May I please join? Swampert is my favorite Pokemon(as if that weren't obvious enough), and I still use Swampert in 4th gen competitive battling(one of the few people to do so, since most people use Donphan or Rhyperior as a ground type now). However, I find Swampert very reliable, especially in double battles when combined with Charizard.

Zadros
1st June 2008, 1:49 AM
=D Came to join but I was already on the list.

Well, initially I really liked the double-type. Water/Ground just seemed so awesome. And I didn't really like Torchip or Treecko so much, so I always picked Mudkip.
My sister likes using Pikachu all the time, so it was great fun beating her with a water type, she had no idea what was going on XD

Mew-100
1st June 2008, 10:35 AM
Can I join?

I like mudkip because he is so cute and I always win the Little Cup with him in PBR!

I already made a banner:

mudkip12
1st June 2008, 10:37 AM
Umm... please can i join? i was the owner of the old club.

Dramatic Melody
1st June 2008, 2:22 PM
All of you were added.

Mew-100 - I love the PMD2 sprites! I especially like his wtf face. XD

mudkip12 - Of course you can join. And I just wanna say I'm sorry for taking over the club... =)

Mr. Mudkip
1st June 2008, 5:57 PM
Thank you. The other one sucked. I want to join.
I've read the rules and such, plus I love mudkip-marshtomp-swampert.
I like them because they were the only cool Hoenn starter and they're pwnsome.

PurpleMew
1st June 2008, 8:09 PM

Well Mukip is just one of the cutest thing ever as iPokeYou has shown in his cute banner

Marstomp is not so much on the cute side as much as he is on the cool side

Swampert isn't really cute or cool but just awsome and powerfull

Will Make more Popart Etc in a while

Handy?
1st June 2008, 8:14 PM
Can I please join?

I have a lvl 100 Swampert and it is probobly one off my favourite Pokes of all time.

I also love Mudkip like crazy!

I'm sorta meh with Marshtomp... I still like it though!

Handy?
1st June 2008, 8:19 PM
Can I please join?

I have a lvl 100 Swampert and it is probobly one off my favourite Pokes of all time.

I also love Mudkip like crazy!

I'm sorta meh with Marshtomp... I still like it though!

Fire Suicune
1st June 2008, 8:37 PM

Probably the fact that I didn't like Torchic or Treecko at the time, and Mudkip was the best choice back then. And Swampert had looked awesome, from what I had seen of it. I didn't expect for it to become my favorite line, though.

-F.S. out

Dramatic Melody
2nd June 2008, 3:51 AM
I added all of you in. ^_^

A few of you need to elaborate on your posts though. The mods here don't like one-liners. =D

Handy?
2nd June 2008, 10:06 AM
Thankyou!

The reason I liked these two probably started when I got my level 100 Blazeiken. It made me think I wanted to get another lvl 100 starter. I had to choose between Treeko and Mudkip, and I piked Randomly and got Mudkip. Then I saw very quickly how strong it could get, and also mine was a female, so I could breed a whole army of Mudkips! I now have 2 lvl 50 Swamperts and 1 lvl 100. I also have about 15 lvl 5's, prepared for trading if needed!

Dramatic Melody
4th June 2008, 12:16 AM
New topic?

If you have to make the painful decision of choosing one of them - Mudkip, Marshtomp or Swampert? And, of course, why?

Mudkip, of course, because of it's uber cuteness, sheer awesomeness and plain old Mudkip factor. AND IT HAS A NICER TAIL THAN THE OTHER TWO.

It's also my bishie so yeah. =P

Fire Suicune
4th June 2008, 12:38 AM
If you have to make the painful decision of choosing one of them - Mudkip, Marshtomp or Swampert? And, of course, why?

Swampert, because I prefer cool over cute (even though I love Mudkip to no end *hugs plushie*). I also love its cry more than the other two.

And it's my bishie as well. =3

-F.S. out

SapphireSwampert
4th June 2008, 12:56 AM
Well, Mudkip(Fire Suicune, I have a Mudkip plushie too. :p)! It's sooooo cute.
I love the cute ones. :D But I also love Swampert.<:
Mostly bacouse it's so dreamy.~

PurpleMew
4th June 2008, 4:47 PM
Glad to see more members joining .

I'd have to say Mudkip because it is just so <3erly and cute and wonderful and fantastic, not to forget awsome
Also because he is very fish like and i like that

Warfare
6th June 2008, 3:42 AM
Mudkip. Its design is awesome, it's still cool, cute and all. It's one of my favorites out of all starters and evolutions. And yar, internet memes are cool, amirite? And no, it's not because of the fact that cats are my favorite kind of pets and Mudkip is a mud fish. Glomp, glomp? Both are kewl. ):

Handy?
6th June 2008, 4:57 PM
Mudkip. Because it is cuter!!! It also has the coolest catchphrase ever...

I also like the colors that is used to make Mudkip! Blue and Orange work well together!

swampert55
7th June 2008, 9:41 PM
Swampert looks the coolest out of all three(having the double fin on the head) and is obviously the most powerful.

I also like the colors that is used to make Mudkip! Blue and Orange work well together!
All three have blue and orange.

Mew-100
7th June 2008, 10:39 PM
Mudkip, the coolest! You guys are lucky to have plushes of him, the only plushes I ordered right now are Spiritomb and Jirachi.

shinygroudon232
9th June 2008, 3:44 AM
i love mudkip, and he's my favorite starter! i love all of his evos too! He's so dang cute... could I join?

Silver_Dialga
9th June 2008, 6:36 AM
Oh wow, I'd love to join! I love the Mudkip line! ...My friends know it well. 8D ( I own a Mudkip plush, too. )

Mudkip. I love the entire line, but Mudkip is the cutest. Mudkip was the one that got me hooked on the evo line in the first place, anyway.

Dramatic Melody
10th June 2008, 12:04 PM
Oh wow, I'd love to join! I love the Mudkip line! ...My friends know it well. 8D ( I own a Mudkip plush, too. )

I'd die to get a Mudkip plushie. But no other Pokeplushies are sold here except for Pikachu and Jigglypuff. >.<

Anyway, both of you are added. Everyone's free to make any other topic...

Scizor5000
10th June 2008, 2:54 PM
Oh goody, a Mudkip club! Yay!! Can I join as a Mudkip member?
;258; MUDKIP RUELZ ;258;

shinygroudon232
10th June 2008, 8:36 PM

I would have to choose Swampert. Mainly because he is my ABSOLUTE favorite starter pokemon evo, and he can learn a pretty good moveset. He looks just plain awesome too. The Sinnoh starters were a let down....

Dramatic Melody
10th June 2008, 11:48 PM
Oh goody, a Mudkip club! Yay!! Can I join as a Mudkip member?
;258; MUDKIP RUELZ ;258;

Uhh, sure, you can join, but there are no such things as a "Mudkip Member" yet. =P

Btw, new topic:

What makes the Mudkip-line stand out for you?

I'll answer later...

Fire Suicune
10th June 2008, 11:53 PM

Its amazing cuteness (for Mudkip at least) and coolness. Also the fact that it's one of the Water-type families that is immune to Electric (at least Marhtomp and Swampert are).

-F.S. out

Scizor5000
11th June 2008, 1:34 AM
I noticed a banner with "Mukip Member" on it. Oh well...
It was the first water starter line with two types in it. Plus, Mudkip is the cutest Pokemon ever. ;258;

shinygroudon232
11th June 2008, 3:07 AM

The most important thing to me that makes the Mudkip-line stand out for me would be the fact that mudkip and his evos go from so darn cute to so darn cool looking. I also like swampert because its one of the only starters that can actually turn out to have a pretty good moveset. In fact, my swampert knows ice beam, earthquake, hydro pump, and brick break!!

yoshiimech
11th June 2008, 6:03 PM
;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;;260; ;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;;260;

Handy?
11th June 2008, 6:05 PM
The fact that they are orange, I like orange...

shinygroudon232
11th June 2008, 6:41 PM
new topic: What is your Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert's moveset, and why?

My Swampert's moveset would be the most diverse moveset I could come up with:
Ice beam, Earthquake, Brick break, and Iron tail, because its a decent moveset, the moves each have a decent amount of PP, and the moves all look cool.

Btw, Yoshiimech, please don't abuse the smilies..... Trust me, it starts to get REALLY annoying.

Handy?
11th June 2008, 7:10 PM
What is your Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert's moveset, and why?
Hyrdo Pump
Surf
Hydro Cannon
Earthquake

Hydro Pump because its a strong, un-rechargable move
Surf because I needed a pokemon with surf XD
Hydro Cannon because its pretty amazing.
Earthquake because I wanted a non-water move. Plus it works well with my Flygon which has protect!

Tatortot
13th June 2008, 2:34 AM
Hi everyone, can I join? My favorite is Swampert, I like it better than any other starter in the game!

I run a standard Mixpert set, which is

-Surf
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam
-Brick Break

And for item I have the ever present Lefties. Oh yeah, and hi FS!

Fire Suicune
13th June 2008, 3:00 AM
As if I didn't see you joining, TT. I KNEW IT!

Uh...which one? I've got about 30 of each =P Let's see...my most common one is:

-Surf
-Return
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake

I hate competitive battling, so I don't go by nature or whichever stat is higher. I always give them these moves (unless I'm feeling random, but even then it's only a small change). I'm comforatble with these moves, and they haven't failed me yet.

-F.S. out

Dramatic Melody
13th June 2008, 1:40 PM
Tatortot, you're in!

Uhh, I think mine was a full-out Physical Sweeper...

~ Waterfall
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Avalanche

But I'm not into competitive play anyway...

Mr. Mudkip
14th June 2008, 2:45 AM
My set fav is the same as DM's.
And Mudkip is better than marshtomp and swampert
What is the coolest thing about the mudkip line?
The typing and the colors.

Scizor5000
14th June 2008, 10:55 PM
It's cuteness, color scheme, and it's types.

jeremyruano
19th June 2008, 1:23 AM
Hi,everyone I would like to join!My favorite pokemon of the line has to be Mudkip,because as stated many times before is just damn cute.
What is the coolest thing about the Mudkip line?
The looks,color scheme,useful typing,and I just like them in general.

MudkipMagix
19th June 2008, 11:37 AM
Can I join? My favourite Pokemon

has to be Mudkip,because as stated many times before is just damn cute.

The types, and I just like them for reasons unknown.

Dramatic Melody
19th June 2008, 12:56 PM
jeremyruano and MudkipMagix, you two are in!

Their look. Their skin. Their cuteness. Their power.

What else is there?

Oh, their MMS factor. =P

PurpleMew
19th June 2008, 6:19 PM
Sorry i have been very unactive i have been very busy finishing coursework and going to funerals etc

The way they are so cute, cudderly and god damn powerfull

Their skin like DM said because it is just so cute and the colours are great because they are oppersites

Also their look, they actually look like a land fish and are made to adapt to envioremnts

Fire Suicune
20th June 2008, 12:02 AM

Hm...I'd have to go with typing. And they're so easily loveable =3

Is it just me, or does it seem like that in three-stage evolution lines, the middle stage is often not liked as much as the other two? I've been seeing it alot with a lot of evo lines.

-F.S. out

Warfare
21st June 2008, 4:13 AM
Psychedelic, contrasting colors! :U
Blue and orange; who would have thought?
Overall, they are cool and/or cute and the design is pretty nice.

Eclipse
21st June 2008, 6:40 AM
Since I like all starter pokemon, can I join? Swampert's my favourite.

I really like the typing and the names. Marshtomp sounds awesome.

I also like the Meme surrounding Mudkip.

Ebil McClucky
21st June 2008, 6:56 AM
So I herd ju all liek Mudkipz?

Hey,can I please join? I love that little mudfish...thing.

Dramatic Melody
24th June 2008, 11:05 PM
Eclipse and Divine. are added!

Uhh,,,

I don't really have any topic right now, so anyone can feel free to make one. ;)

Ebil McClucky
24th June 2008, 11:23 PM
Okay,I've got a real simple one.

So I herd you liek Mudkipz. Well,DO YOU?

Ebil McClucky
24th June 2008, 11:32 PM
Okay,I've got a real simple one.

MudkipMagix
25th June 2008, 12:54 PM
Awesome. Accepted!

*Is confused*

Isn't that the whole point of why people are joining this club?

Dramatic Melody
25th June 2008, 1:44 PM

I don't like it. I love it. =D

But the meme is quite irritating when it's overdone...

Scizor5000
25th June 2008, 3:26 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would have to be BLIND to not think Mudkip is the best!!!!! ;258; ;258; ;258; ;258; ;258; Mudkipmudkipmudkipmudkipmudkip!!!!!

Fire Suicune
25th June 2008, 3:40 PM

well of cors i liek mudkipz. Well, actuallt, I love them to the point of obsession, so I suppose 'like' isn't the best word here.

I'm going to go ahead and say that around half of the people who join the club in the future will include the meme in their posts.

-F.S. out

Scizor5000
25th June 2008, 11:01 PM
Hey, Dramatic Melody, I made a banner:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/KJSBucket/Mudkip-banner.jpg
How do you like it?

swampert55
26th June 2008, 1:53 AM
The typing is very nice(even though I get mauled by Sceptile). Great possibilities in terms of movepools as well.

Not this again. It's gets annoying at a certain point. Someone should definitely make a banner with that on it though.

-;260;-

Dramatic Melody
26th June 2008, 3:42 PM
Hey, Dramatic Melody, I made a banner:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/KJSBucket/Mudkip-banner.jpg
How do you like it?

It's cute, though it would be better if the text was a different color...preferably a lighter one...

I'll add it to the first post when you change it. ;)

Scizor5000
26th June 2008, 6:24 PM
Gotcha, I edited it. How's this?
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/KJSBucket/Mudkip-banner-1.gif

Dramatic Melody
27th June 2008, 5:14 AM
^
I added it to the first post. ;)

I find it funny that almost all of it only has Mudkip. No love for the cute Marshy and pwnsome Swampy?

sweet_piplup123
27th June 2008, 3:32 PM
Can I be in the club?I think Mudkips are cool and Brock's Marshtomp is quite funny. And if you want the rest just read my signature.

MudkipMagix
27th June 2008, 4:02 PM
I find it funny that almost all of it only has Mudkip. No love for the cute Marshy and pwnsome Swampy?

What we need are Mudkip, Marshtomp AND Swampert in the same banner. 'Course, there is less space for extra pics and stuff... How about userbars?

Dramatic Melody
28th June 2008, 12:19 AM
Can I be in the club?I think Mudkips are cool and Brock's Marshtomp is quite funny. And if you want the rest just read my signature.

Uhh, sure, you can join. But do expand your posts. ;)

What we need are Mudkip, Marshtomp AND Swampert in the same banner. 'Course, there is less space for extra pics and stuff... How about userbars?

Uhh...if anyone's willing to create userbars, feel free to do so. ^_^

MudkipMagix
28th June 2008, 6:28 AM
Uhh...if anyone's willing to create userbars, feel free to do so. ^_^

Too bad I can't... *cough*

(topic made out of sheer boredom...)

Do you own a shiny Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert? Is it in your main team?

I don't own one. yet.

Dramatic Melody
28th June 2008, 12:30 PM

Not yet. I've tried hatching for one, am up to only a few hundreds, no luck.

But I will get one. Promise. ;)

PurpleMew
28th June 2008, 2:26 PM

Not yet. I've tried hatching for one, am up to only a few hundreds, no luck.

But I will get one. Promise. ;)

Sorry i haven't been active i have had lots of exam these past weeks and have had to finish lots of coursework

No but i would love to have one though because purple/pink is one of my favorite colours

Fire Suicune
28th June 2008, 11:53 PM

I have a shiny Swampert on Diamond (thanks to random hatching on Emerald =D), but it's currently running aroud in Ranch. Speaking of Ranch, I have 59 (soon to be 89) Mudkip on there, and about 5 or 6 Swampert. Trying to hatch for another shiny, too.

-FS

jeremyruano
1st July 2008, 5:54 AM
Do you own a shiny Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert? Is it in your main team
No,I don't.I really do want one,but I haven't had the faintest of luck.I might just go look for one in the trade forum.

Paden
17th July 2008, 5:43 PM
No one ever told me this existed! >=O. Well, the sig says it all, Sign me up. =P

Pokenicks
19th July 2008, 9:55 PM
Hey Dramatic Melody, I had no idea there was a club like this either! May I please join? I even have Swampert as my avatar and as my Profile picture, I really like Swampert the most. I love these 3 Pokemon the most because Pokemon Ruby was my first Pokemon RPG game I got, and who was my starter? ;258; Mudkip ;258;!

So, can I join please?

GT4GTR
21st July 2008, 2:01 PM
Can i join too? I was also in the old club.

Dramatic Melody
21st July 2008, 2:06 PM
All three of you were added to the list!

And I'm glad someone posted in it...I almost thought it was a goner. *Phew*

Pokenicks
22nd July 2008, 11:24 AM
This thread will never go down! Long live the MMS CLub :D

Hey do we have one of those User-Created social groups? Just asking :)

burgaz62
24th July 2008, 11:53 AM
can i join, please? i leik mudkipz a lot, and swampert is awesome. i like mudkip, because i did a whole game using just mudkip and zizagoon, and i couldn't evolve any of them. i was allowed to use HM slaves. that made me realise how awesome mukip is, so i started SR for a shiny

Pokenicks
27th July 2008, 9:08 PM
Hey guys I just got a Userbar made by a good friend of mine, GladeShadow. If we post this userbar into our signatures, and link the site to it, MMS fans will be attracted to it, increasing the number of members! Here it is:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/pokenicks/MMSClub.png

Good huh?

Dramatic Melody
28th July 2008, 12:09 AM
burgaz62, you're in!

And PokeNicks, I'll add that to the Fanart section in the first post. ;)

Pokenicks
28th July 2008, 11:16 AM
Thanks, but just to let you know, it wasn't made by me. I requested it so us MMS Members could put it in our signatures, so more people would be attracted to it :)

It was made by GladeShadow, requested by me.

sweet_piplup123
7th August 2008, 7:37 AM
*whistle*haven't been here for a long time...

Ebil McClucky
7th August 2008, 9:20 AM
And I return!

Also I need a good recommendation for a Swampert Moveset. Could you guys help me?

sweet_piplup123
8th August 2008, 1:12 PM
I've been trying to get a Mudkip in PMD 2 Darkness.Wish me luck!

mew801
9th August 2008, 1:39 PM
hi id like to join please.
why? because i think that mudkip is really cute and i really like swampert, he is level 100 in my diamond game and i use him all the time.
thanks for setting up this club!
xD

mew801
9th August 2008, 1:41 PM
hi id like to join please.
why? because i think that mudkip is really cute and i really like swampert, he is level 100 in my diamond game and i use hi all the time.
thanks for setting up this club!
xD

Dramatic Melody
10th August 2008, 2:18 AM
Okay, you're in!

@Divine. - Well, what kind of Swampert would you like? An all-out attacker, a mixed sweeper, etc...

foxyman1167
14th August 2008, 12:46 AM
id like to join the Mudkip Marshtomp Swampert Club

My favorite evo would be Marshtomp

His new ground type gives him only ONE weakness....

his mohawk fins make him look super cool

Soldiago
15th August 2008, 12:03 PM
I would like to join this Club!
I think marshstomp is the coolest out of all 3. (Theyr'e all awesome though)
Mudkip is really cute and Swampert is really powerful! An Marshtomp is the coolest with his Fin/Mohawk.
Thanks! :D

sweet_piplup123
25th August 2008, 8:21 AM
Just a random comment:
Mudkip let's own those electric types!

sweet_piplup123
25th August 2008, 8:22 AM
Just a random comment:
Mudkip let's own those electric types!

bob_is_cool
1st September 2008, 1:28 PM
May i join?

I love mudkip because it is too cute to resist
its evos are powerful too

Dramatic Melody
1st September 2008, 1:37 PM
You three are in the club!

Uhh, lemme start a topic to keep this club alive:

Have you nicknamed your Mudkip(s)? If yes, what 're your nicknames for it?

Yeah, from the owner of the Nicknaming Contest. 8D

Uhmm, I've nicknamed one "Melody" from my name. Other than that, nothing...

Dragodynamite
1st September 2008, 1:39 PM
Can I please join?

The first time i ever saw the 3rd gen I saw Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip and Volbeat (lol) And I fell completely inlove with Mudkip
And is still to this date my favorite 3rd gen starter. And plus I am a ground/ rock/ steel trainer so that makes it more reasons why I like Marshtomp and Swampert.
I like marshtomp more then the rest though. But the whole family is epic =D

RayRay
2nd September 2008, 11:01 PM
can i also join please! I LOVE Mudkip and it's evos, Both of my favourite starter pokemon were Swamperts, Swampy (RIP) and Bellatrix, who is now on my Diamond cart. I just love them so much!!!!!!! eek! haha

I'd love the wee banner Pokenicks introduced to the group, but could someone tell me how to get it in my sig? i'm not sure how to go about it tbh! thanks

bob_is_cool
3rd September 2008, 12:35 PM
You three are in the club!

Uhh, lemme start a topic to keep this club alive:

Yeah, from the owner of the Nicknaming Contest. 8D

Uhmm, I've nicknamed one "Melody" from my name. Other than that, nothing...

I named my female mudkip Bob

Dramatic Melody
3rd September 2008, 12:39 PM
Yeah, you two are in!

Feel free to answer the topic or create your own!

Pokenicks
3rd September 2008, 1:03 PM
Ooooooh a new topic :D

I remember naming a few of my Mudkip, one of them was Riptide, and the other was Kipster ;)
I'm thinking of making a whole team of Mudkip, and naming them M,U,D,K,I and P :p

Dragodynamite
3rd September 2008, 1:33 PM
thanks =D

Probarly, but i do not remember then names x_X I though one was once named nick :O

Charr
3rd September 2008, 2:01 PM
Please,can I join?

I love Mudkip,because it's cute and It has wonderful attacks!
It's one of my favorite starter Pokemon!

Yes,I named it Mudskippy!
And another one,called KippyMudSkipper

RayRay
3rd September 2008, 11:51 PM

I've named mine, in the past, Bellatrix, Swampy, and my current Marshtomp (newly evolved this evening!) is called Crake

elaine0047
6th September 2008, 1:56 AM
I'll join because mudkip rocks

CHG-Swampert
24th September 2008, 11:25 PM
;258;Didnt see this club coming at all hehehe. I want to join too. My favourite is Mudkip cause he's so cute and because water pokemon have always helped me winz lol. When i joined the Council, Head Guildmaster Floatzel said it has to be a full evolve so i chose swampert and have grown to like him very much lol.;260;

Sinnohdragon
25th September 2008, 2:48 PM
Hi! Can i join please?

Mudkip is my favourite Hoenn starter, with Treecko coming second.
It's cute and not be underestimated.

My Mudkip, now a level 100 Swampert is called Muddy, and it's current residence is my Pokémon Diamond.

mudkip42
2nd October 2008, 12:48 PM
Is this thread ongoing? If yes I want to join ^^

My favourite partner in the pokemon mystery dungeonn series is mudkip, i always choose him as a partner pokemon in the game cos hes so cute. ^^

Pokenicks
8th October 2008, 6:44 PM
Eek!

Live thread! LIVE!

Ah, now that it's bumped, maybe we'll get people talking ;)

Welcome all new members :D

Torpoleon
9th October 2008, 1:45 AM
may i join? i like mudkip, marshtomp and swampert!

Light-The-Archangel
9th October 2008, 4:10 AM
Why am I not a member of this club?!!?!? D: I loove Mudkips!! The are so cute and awesome and they are water pokemon! And everyone knows that water is the best type.. (and my favorite). Sooo! I'm going to like be a member now. ^_^

mudkip42
11th October 2008, 2:23 PM
Hmm I'll make a random topic...

Are you a mudkip or do you have a mudkip partner in pmd(pokemon mystery dungeon)/pmd2? If yes, did you evolve that mudkip after you fulfilled all the requirements to evolve? And why?

Yes, I have a mudkip partner in both pmd and pmd2, however I did not evolve my mudkip after i fulfilled the requirements. It is because I find mudkip to cute to evolve, and I would also like to make a team that seems harmless (my starter isnt evolved too) but they are not to be underestimated.

Charr
7th November 2008, 12:05 PM
Are you a mudkip or do you have a mudkip partner in pmd(pokemon mystery dungeon)/pmd2? If yes, did you evolve that mudkip after you fulfilled all the requirements to evolve? And why?
Yes,I always had Mudkip as a partner.

Nope.I didn't let it evolve. I don't want to let it evolve then regret it later.

GT4GTR
8th November 2008, 6:34 AM
Are you a mudkip or do you have a mudkip partner in pmd(pokemon mystery dungeon)/pmd2?

I used to, but started a new game. PMD2 hasn't come down this way yet i don't think. :(

sweet_piplup123
18th November 2008, 8:35 AM
As you can see in my sig here, I have Mudkip as PMD partner. I don't wanna evove it because I want it to learn Hydro Pump first before I even think about evolution.
I really think Mudkips should learn Mud Shot though...Mud Slap is pretty weak...
Oh, and also, I nicknamed Mudkip Yasmin, yeah, I randomly name my Pokemon.

Sinnohdragon
18th November 2008, 5:24 PM

Yep! I chose little muddy as my partner on PMD1. However, i did evolve it because swampy's just so cool as well!

foxyman1167
21st November 2008, 1:58 AM
Hey! I'd like to join!
I may have already tried to apply, but may have been denied? Not sure, so lets try again =) I love MMS, but of all three, ;259;Marshtomp;259; is NUMBA #1!!!
Just cause I don't play PMD/2 ill use the last topic, if thats ok
The only ones I remember was a Marshtomp I'm currently training for my Emerald Dex' is called "Ricardo" but the nickname of my latest Ruby file, the Swampert on there is called "Gilligan" LAWL

Talim Rave
21st November 2008, 2:54 AM
I wouldn't mind joining this! Swampert was always one of my many favorites!

Allow me to kill two birds with one stone.

Ever since I got a female Mudkip on my first try in Pokemon Ruby (this was before I was aware of a starter's gender ratio), I have given the Pokemon (if female) the nickname of 'Desertsea' and allowed her to evolve into a Swampert. In PMD, my partner was a Mudkip (I was a Pikachu, myself) and I allowed her to evolve to continue the tradition.

I don't bother with male Mudkips. >_> I have a backstory for the co-founder of Team Starseeker, not a random male Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert. >_>

PurpleMew
22nd November 2008, 9:12 PM

I named one of mine; mudster and another fuppy lol.

I am a mudkip in pmd1 and he was a partner in pmd2; darkness before i restarted the game a while ago when i got bored of it.

sorry for innactivity, my life has been very hettic since i went back to school.

Mudkip&Torch
25th November 2008, 6:29 PM
I'll join, I'll Join! Woohoo! Mudkip rules! ^_^

sweet_piplup123
11th December 2008, 8:12 AM
Hi guys!
Sorry for inactivity, perhaps this will help the club:
This is a Christmas card I've drawn. You can print it out and give it to your friends! :)
Well, to tell the truth, this is the 1st time I've ever drawn a Mudkip before...so I do apologise for any amateur work.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7805/mudkipchristmascardmp4.jpg

Dramatic Melody
11th December 2008, 12:21 PM
^
That is so ridiculously adorable. D:

Added the new members in the first post. Sorry for my inactivity, really busy these days...

I'm a Mudkip in PMD1, and I did evolve it to Swampert at the end.

I'm also a Mudkip in PMD2...haven't entirely finished the game yet due to laziness...