PDA

View Full Version : ~*~The Toges Fanclub V.2~*~

Mrmagius
5th June 2008, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the toges fanclub! Here, we celebrate the existance of those three inspirational Pokemon whilst at the same time being able to unwind and enjoy your time as a a member here! We discuss anything about the Toges and occasionally anything not.

This club was approved by Chelc for remakage.

If you are interested please read the following and apply with the form beneath

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z21/beautifly-rulez12/t27.jpg

Rules - Seven Simple Steps to Success
1. All Forum Rules Apply.
2. Do not spam.
4. Not all topics have to be about the Toges, they can be about anything from your own social life to whats your hair colour, but is preferable that they are about the toges.
3. Try to keep your posts polite i.e. no coarse language.
4. Stay active - no one wants a ghost member
5. No double/triple posting - this one is very important
6. No one liners - even though there is an entire sticky on this may people still do it on occasion (even me in the past), try not to be one of them
7. Don't come to make fun of Toges.

And the eighth rule isnt in the list because its so cool (Plus, it would ruin the slogan next to the rules heading XD)

8. **have FUN!!**

Penalties & The System

Basically if you break the rules for whatever reason you will either receive a Strike, Ban or Permaban.

A warning is not really a penalty. You only get a warning if you break the rules for the first time with no previous warning, strike, ban etc.

A Strike is the lowest form of penalty in The System and if you receive three you get a ban too. Strikes look like this: ¬ and that symbol will go by your name in the member list each time you recieve one. two strikes inhibit any special priviliges given to a member by his/her rank for a week (basically you go back down to hatchling status).

A Ban is only temporary but the length of the ban varies depending on how serious the offence. They can last between one week and three months depending on how many bans you have had previously. This symbol: # will appear by your name on the members list each time you receive a ban. Permabanned people's names will turn deep yellow in the member list.

0 bans prev. = one week min.
1 ban prev. = two weeks min.
2 bans prev. = may be from a month to two months.

If you break the rules again after three bans (God forbid) I will give you a Permaban. It is the highest level of a punishment in The System and means that you may NEVER post here again in your lifetime. Post anyway and I will report you to a Mod immediately. Strikes and Bans may also be taken off by the Owner and Co-owners but Permabans cannot. Receiving a ban demotes you by one rank, after your ban expires, each time you receive one. However, you may still climb the ranks if we feel that you have been a good enough member.

Ranks

There are five different memer ranks, each having a different level of influence in the club and you can usually move up in the ranks anytime. The highest rank you may achieve is Co-owner. There can only ever be three Co-owners max. You can only move up the ranks if we (me and the Co-owners) feel you are an active, conscientious enough member except for the nestling rank where one must have at least thirteen posts. If you feel you should be promoted PM me and I will discuss it with the Co-owners.

;468;Owner - This person has the most power possible in the club. The only person able to use the Permaban and change the rules, but still has to follow them.

;468;Co-owner - Almost exactly like the owner, just with a little less power for instance, they can temproarily ban people but cannot Permaban (unless I decide to change the rules). May also un-ban people and other owner stuff.

;176;Fledge - These people are similar to Co-owner i.e. they may let people in but they may not ban them. They may dole out up to one strike per member with reason.

;175;Nestling - Nestlings are fairly similar to member but with a little more power. Can do basic member things like start topics create userbars, banners etc. for the club but can also warn people if they do something wrong and help other future members if they apply wrong by telling them what they did wrong.

;egg;Hatchling - This is the lowest level of member. A member receives this status as soon as they join. Can do basic things things like start topics, create userbars, banners etc. for the club and submit art and other such stuff.

How to apply
Fill out this form, making sure that you abide by all the rules in it (the one liner rule doesn't count for the joining post) and I'll get back to you ASAP:

I would like to join the Toges fanclub because 1._____________
2._____________

Member list
Owner ;468;

;468; Mrmagius

Co-owner(s) ;468;

;468; MarshtompMan
;468;pokemon-expert-chris

Fledges ;176;

none.

Nestlings ;175;

;175;Dark-trainer-gabriel
;175;Think Togepi

Hatchlings ;egg;

;egg;Togepi Master
;egg;Claudius Darling
;egg;Froslass123
;egg;MondoTR
;egg;Torchic•Togekiss
;egg;Swampertforever
;egg;Sweet Melody
;egg;Chii
;egg;Blackrose

Mrmagius - Togekiss/"Suerte" (DP)
MarshtompMan - Togekiss (DP), Togetic (GSC)
Shotdown911 - Togetic (DP)
pokemon-expert-chris - Cutegg
Frosslass123 - Togekiss

i) Who is Your Favorite Toge?
ii) When did you start liking the toges?
iii) If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
iv) Do you think togepi is a pokemon native to sinnoh?
v) What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?
vii) Do you think Misty should have got togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?
viii) what did/will you spend the summer holidays doing?

Art - Banners, userbars, the works!

Remember, all artwork is welcome! You are welcome to use any of these in your sigs but please give credit where it is due

Art by Fused

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5671/togesaurgifal6.gif

"Togesaur"

DeviantArt by pequedark velvet

http://tn1-2.pv.deviantart.com/fs12/150/i/2006/283/8/7/Togekiss

Art by Think Togepi:

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1870/ubd8199rg6.png
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/ubd1557it1.png
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/ubd3185uw3.png
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/ubd4765tn6.png
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogepiEgg.png

Art by lugia 4Ever

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3084/togesea5.png

If you have any suggestions for improving the club PM me. For anything else PM me or a Co-owner

MarshtompMan
7th June 2008, 8:25 PM
So, the Club is remade.

Topic

Who is Your Favorite Toge?

Togepi has to be my favorite.
It was the original.

pokemon-expert-chris
7th June 2008, 8:34 PM
I would like to join the toges fanclub because:
1.I think the toges are very cute
2.I just simply love the toges

MarshtompMan
7th June 2008, 8:38 PM
You can join.

Feel free to answer the topics.

pokemon-expert-chris
7th June 2008, 8:41 PM
Togepi too because:
1.Its the cutest
2.It's the original toge
3.Because it looks so innocent

Mrmagius
7th June 2008, 9:33 PM
Togepi too because:
1.Its the cutest
2.It's the original toge
3.Because it looks so innocent

cool! Thanks for joining! I'll update the members list on the first page

Also, I really like Togepi too, but after having spent so much time in-game with my togekiss (it like never leaves my party) I think Togekiss has become my favourite toge. I mostly like how storng and enduring it is in battle but also its angelic looks. And lets not forget metronome! :D

dark-trainer-gabriel
10th June 2008, 1:02 AM
Hi! I heard of this club from chris and I'd love to join because:
.Togepi is my 5th favorite pokemon
.The toges are the cutest pokemons ever

Mrmagius
10th June 2008, 1:25 AM
Hey Dark-trainer-gabriel! Sure you can join, I'll add you to the members list, feel free to answer/create topics and all the other stuff members can do :D

banners and new stuff for the front page coming soon so be sure to check it out often!

dark-trainer-gabriel
10th June 2008, 1:38 AM
Wow! that was fast, okay I'll answer the topic
Who is your favorite toge?
Mmmm.. Well I guess it's togepi too because:
He's so cute.
I like that his body is practically the egg

Mrmagius
10th June 2008, 1:46 AM
also I have another question, which can run side by side with the other topic currenlty goin on:

when did you start liking the toges?

I've always liked them since Togepi/tic's debut in GSC but ever since Togekiss has come out they've been my fave evolution line. And now they can actually be used in competitive battling! What more could you ask for?

pokemon-expert-chris
10th June 2008, 1:55 AM
Since I got the togepi cause I was like :I'ts so cute!
And so I putted it in my team and since then I have always liked them(specially togepi

MarshtompMan
11th June 2008, 3:03 AM
When did you start liking the Toges?

I'm really not sure.
I used to be neutral to them, like I am to most other Pokemon, but somewhere along the line I started to like them.
Especially since they can learn my favorite move, Metronome.

Mrmagius
11th June 2008, 5:58 PM
Hey guys, just posting to tell y'all that I've finally put some of the userbars, banners and other stuff in the first post so you may wanna check that out

sorry its been a bit late I've just had a load of GCSE exams lately, so my life been a bit upside down, been havin to put a lot of things on hold :( Good news though, my LAST two exams tomorrow (Geography and french) so those should be easy enough (even though the ones today have just gone to hell in a handbag)

Especially since they can learn my favorite move, Metronome.

yeah, me and my friend both have a togekiss for that exact reason, just wish they could also learn assist, that would be much more awesome :D

anyways hows everyones else?

MarshtompMan
11th June 2008, 11:23 PM
Pretty cool, mrmagius.

And I was thinking of asking members of the old club that were active when the club ended (Riversong, Light Venusaur, etc.) to join this one.

MarshtompMan out.

dark-trainer-gabriel
12th June 2008, 2:31 AM

since the cartoon when misty had one (it was so cute!!!!)

Mrmagius
12th June 2008, 10:16 PM
@MarshtompMan: OMG I comletely overlooked that, I just thought they'd join as and when ^^; wel I've sent some PMs around to some of the old members already hopefully they'll join :D

@dark-trainer-gabriel: Yeah, Misty's togepi was like her child! Until it evolved :( I always used to love how naive it was, even when it wanderd off innocently oblivous to danger and on at least one occasion Pikachu had to save it, does anyone remember the episode that was in? Maybe it'll come back in this series of DP afterall that would get togekiss in

However, just remember not to post one liners in the club, dark-trainer-gabriel (can I just call you gabriel for short its easier to type XD) I'm not going to give you a strike this time but please remember the rules. Also thanks to you and pokemon-expert-chris (can I also just wriet chris for ease of typing?) for advertising the club in your sigs, I gotta admit thats one of my fave userbars :D

btw finished ALL my exams today, no more work EVER (until sixth form ;)). I'm so glad, I'll have much more free time now, so how is everyone else? Good? bad?

MarshtompMan
12th June 2008, 10:40 PM
I was going to tell the other members, but it's okay if you did.
Who did you PM?

If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?

Mrmagius
12th June 2008, 11:21 PM
I was going to tell the other members, but it's okay if you did.
Who did you PM?

So far only Sweet melody, Think Togepi, Dark Caturne, Light Venusaur, Lugia4ever and eevee10. I'm also gonna PM fused and the remainder of the club.

Well I used to think that I would start of with a togepi then evolve it but now I don't think I could bear to; its just so quite! :D If it even thought of evolving I would smash that B button like there's no tomorrow! XD

MarshtompMan
12th June 2008, 11:38 PM
So far only Sweet melody, Think Togepi, Dark Caturne, Light Venusaur, Lugia4ever and eevee10. I'm also gonna PM fused and the remainder of the club.

Okay, that's fine with me.

BTW, who will the Co-owners be?

A. The old Co-owners.
B. New ones from the old club.
C. The two other people that joined the new club.
D. Anyone who asks.

pokemon-expert-chris
12th June 2008, 11:55 PM
.Yes,you can call me chris
.If you could have any Toge, as a pet, which would it be?
.Probably togepi
.I'd love to be co-owner if I may and also I hope the old members rejoin

Mrmagius
13th June 2008, 12:11 AM
Okay chris you can be Co-owner, just make sure you know what your duites and priveliges are. Also I'm going to change the first page so that it explains the whole "how to become a Co-owner situation." and several other things

over and out, Mrmagius.

shotdown911
13th June 2008, 12:14 AM
I would like to jointhe toges club because

1. I've loved the little egg guys since generation 2 and always have been, always are, and always will be an active member of my team

2. I just became the member of the togepi fan club before this one but it was shut down nearly the second I was put in.

Mrmagius
13th June 2008, 12:21 AM
Sure you can join, I was actually just going 'round PMing all the old members from the last club to see if they wanted to join lol coincidence. Feel free to answer the topics, submit art, use banners, chit-chat and other basic member stuff. I'll add you to the member list, from this moment you are the hatchling rank. You can learn more about ranks in the first post.

anyways I'm hungry so I'm gon' go get a sandwhich, then probably sleep XD. Adios amigos!

shotdown911
13th June 2008, 12:34 AM
I have a question about the banning system, what if you get a ban when you're a hatchling? The rules say you go down by a rank when you get a ban but hatchling is already the lowest rank, so what would happen (if anything at all?)

Mrmagius
14th June 2008, 10:28 PM
I have a question about the banning system, what if you get a ban when you're a hatchling? The rules say you go down by a rank when you get a ban but hatchling is already the lowest rank, so what would happen (if anything at all?)

Oh, I only put that rule in as an incentive for people higher up the ranks to not break the rules. If you get a ban when you're a hatchling and then come back...its just normal, if you'e higher up the ranks you lose your privileges and go back to hatchling status.

Also, Shotdown 911 is now the third (and so far) final co owner. However, please remember that ALL ranks (except Owner) are subect to change i.e. you may get de/promoted at any time if it is felt that you deserve it.

Also, here's a random Toges pic for you all to enjoy, hope you like it :D

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh163/Photoflash/togechick.jpg

Oh btw, does anyone have a toges in-game (DP?)

shotdown911
14th June 2008, 10:43 PM
I really enjoy the togetic pic my friend and I do have a togetic in my Pearl but I don't plan on evolving it because togetic is my favorate out of the three.

MarshtompMan
14th June 2008, 11:15 PM
So, you finally put up my Toges in Games category.

I had a Togetic in FireRed, but I brought it to Diamond so it could evolve.

The aforementioned Toge is now a Togekiss in Diamond part of my National Team.

I have a Togetic in Crystal which is one of my best fighters.

And to answer a question that mrmagius had in the last club:

Do you think Togepi is a Pokemon native to Sinnoh?

Never thought about it until now, but yes.
My reasons are (A) it is wild in Sinnoh only, (B) Mr. Pokemon, who gives it to the player in Gen. 2, has many foreign stuff so he may have visited Sinnoh, (C) the man who gives it to you in FR and LF is very wealthy and might have imported it, and (D) its evolution was introduced in the Sinnoh region.

Mrmagius
15th June 2008, 12:13 AM
So, you finally put up my Toges in Games category.

I had a Togetic in FireRed, but I brought it to Diamond so it could evolve.

The aforementioned Toge is now a Togekiss in Diamond part of my National Team.

I have a Togetic in Crystal which is one of my best fighters.

And to answer a question that mrmagius had in the last club:

Do you think Togepi is a Pokemon native to Sinnoh?

Never thought about it until now, but yes.
My reasons are (A) it is wild in Sinnoh only, (B) Mr. Pokemon, who gives it to the player in Gen. 2, has many foreign stuff so he may have visited Sinnoh, (C) the man who gives it to you in FR and LF is very wealthy and might have imported it, and (D) its evolution was introduced in the Sinnoh region.

yeah well I though why not, after all that means I get to mention my togekiss again (nicknamed "suerte" in DP). I also have one in Fr but I barely use itdue to the fact that I barely play Fr.

Also, I'd totally forgotten the rich guy in the Sevii Islands but yeah that is a possibility too. Also, I was wondering about reason (A), does the fact that the pokeradar brings pokemon that aren' techincally native to that region to the scene (example flaafy at the route before sunyshore city), then again how would you determine nativity?

I suppose, until we can answer that, all the evidence shown so far does point to it being sinnoh-native though.

@Shotdown911: well I suppose each to their own, I prefer to evolve togetic because its in game design dort of puts me off, however I like its anime design and how it can learn softboiled (thats such an ace move!).

Oh and btw, Shotdown, you posted a one liner. Like I said to gabriel, this is your warning, please don't turn it into a strike by posting another one liner.

MarshtompMan
15th June 2008, 1:39 AM
Your post has given me a new idea, mrmagius.

What are the nicknames of your Toges, if you use nicknames?

The Togepi in my Diamond is called L'il Toge. (All my Diamond Pokes that weren't transferred and my starter have L'il before their nickname.
The Togekiss in my Diamond that was originally in FireRed is called Eggy. (It's stupid, I know, I didn't consider that it might've evolved, I just had all my nicknames in FireRed with a "y" at the end.)
My Togetic in Crystal's nickname is Togey.

Togepi Master
15th June 2008, 2:45 AM
Hello, there everyone. Can I rejoin? And mrmagius, the link you put in your invitation was for the old club, not this one.

Who is your favorite Toge?
I'd say mine is Togekiss, because it topped off the line. You know what I mean?

pokemon-expert-chris
15th June 2008, 3:47 AM
well, normally I don't use nicknames although I rememer naming my first one cutegg (by the way it stands for cute egg) and also right now I have a togetic shiny that I got from a trade and is nicknamed togEgg

Also I also think togepi is native to sinnoh but I guess we'll never know...
Togepi Master I guess youre in. Welcome to the club!

Claudius Darling
15th June 2008, 12:52 PM
I would like to join the Toges fanclub because
1. I like Togekiss <3
2. I have never really paid much attention to the Toge family, how cute and awesome they are so I would feel bad for not joining this club. ^^

froslass123
16th June 2008, 2:55 PM
I would like to join because
1.I have a Lv.90 Togekiss
2. How could you say no to a
Toges?They're SOOOO cute!
I'll make banners if you want, but you'd have to tell me how.
Im also open to be a co-owner.

pokemon-expert-chris
16th June 2008, 4:58 PM
Claudius Darling an Froslass123 you both can join!
You are now hatchlings so feel free to use any of the banners, answer topics and other member stuff.
Have fun and please be active!

MarshtompMan
16th June 2008, 8:11 PM
Welcome, Claudius and Frosslass.

Mrmagius, I have an idea.
Maybe for someone to go from hatchling to nestling to fledge etc., they will have to have a certain amount of posts in this club.
Example: Hatchling- 1-30 posts
Nestling- 30-60 posts.
It's just an idea but if you decide to go through with it, it can be any amount of posts, the above were just examples.
MM out.

froslass123
17th June 2008, 12:38 AM
How do I get a banner? Oh, and can some one please
tell me how to make one?

Claudius Darling
17th June 2008, 5:14 AM
Thank you for accepting me into this club. =]

I nickname every one of my Pokemon in my team but I haven't nicknamed any of the Toge's family yet. If I had to choose now I would pick something egg/happiness related.

MarshtompMan
18th June 2008, 1:01 AM
You may join, Togekiss Torchic (how'd you do the dot?)
We have about four topics, feel free to answer them.
You are a hatchling.
Mrmagius hasn't updated in ages.
Have a great time, and remember, Gotta Love That Egg!!!
That should be our slogan.
MM out.

Mrmagius
18th June 2008, 1:50 AM
Hello, there everyone. Can I rejoin? And mrmagius, the link you put in your invitation was for the old club, not this one.

Who is your favorite Toge?
I'd say mine is Togekiss, because it topped off the line. You know what I mean?

Oh sorry about that Togepi Master I'll send a PM round with a new and correct link to the other people I originally PMed about the club. And yeah Togekiss really gave the line that added boost that it needed IMO.

Your post has given me a new idea, mrmagius.

The only Toge I ever nicknamed was my DP one called "suerte" which is a spanish word for "luck" (generally the good sort) so I thought that would be appropriate :D Its nickname is also why I kept its metronome attack 'cause it relies on luck to work. On the topic of nicknames in general though, I never started using them until emerald (which is a long time considering I've been playing since Red/Blue) but I usually try to come up with fairly inventive and original nicknames i.e. I once nicknamed my Starmie "Celestia"

Welcome, Claudius and Frosslass.

Mrmagius, I have an idea.
Maybe for someone to go from hatchling to nestling to fledge etc., they will have to have a certain amount of posts in this club.
Example: Hatchling- 1-30 posts
Nestling- 30-60 posts.
It's just an idea but if you decide to go through with it, it can be any amount of posts, the above were just examples.
MM out.

Well I was orginally going to implement a system similar to that in the beginning but decided that it would be easier that I would just pro/demote members as and when (with reason) based on frequency and intelligence their posts. Co-owners can also propose demos/promos to me (by PM) but they must list their reasons too.

How do I get a banner? Oh, and can some one please
tell me how to make one?

Froslass123, if you have a query about the banners then look in the FAQ section of Serebii. I'm also sure that tech help or something similar would help you with banners or ask by PM however this is NOT the place to ask. It's also off-topic. Since you haven't broke the rules before I'm going to give you a warning. After this if you break them again you receive a strike.

Thank you for accepting me into this club. =]

Welcome, Claudius Darling along with several other new members i.e. Froslass 123 and Togepi Master. I hope you enjoy your time here at the club and please abide by the rules :D

You may join, Togekiss Torchic (how'd you do the dot?)
We have about four topics, feel free to answer them.
You are a hatchling.
Mrmagius hasn't updated in ages.
Have a great time, and remember, Gotta Love That Egg!!!
That should be our slogan.
MM out.

Actually MarshtompMan I have to overule you there as Togekiss*Torchic triple posted and therefore must sadly be rejected. However, @Togekiss*Torchic: this does not mean you cannot rejoin, just delete the extra posts and reapply correctly and providing that you abide by the rules you'lbe accepted.

And I did try to update today but my friends computer lagged and I was round at hers today so it didn't quite go through and my own computer that I'm using now doesn't seem to be doing so well either...Technology hates me, oh well, if at first you don't succeed...

Also, whenever someone has a question about improvements for the club (such as MarshtompMan's proposal for a points system) please PM instead of posting in the club like the FP states.

MondoTR
18th June 2008, 1:40 PM
I would like to join the Toges fanclub because:
1. togepi4eva
2. Togechikku

Those are two old usernames I've had here and many other places. Infact, togepi4eva is my original username here. So I think it's apparent I like the Toges. I don't really care for Togekiss, tbh, but I won't bash it or anything.

Mrmagius
18th June 2008, 7:12 PM
OK, whilst those aren't really two reasons reasons your post shows that you have like the toges devotedly for quite a while and will be a respectful club member. Therefore I warmly welcome you, MondoTR, to the club :D I hope you find your time here pleasant and make a good contribution to the club by abiding by the rules and answering the topics and all that other hatchling stuff if you wish.

MondoTR
18th June 2008, 7:41 PM
Haha, I gave those as reason cause I'm a smartass. But yes, I shall follow the rules, be active, and all that good stuff. :D

I don't always name my Pokemon. However, I do recall naming one Togepi Dani since I was naming my Pokemon after people. I named that Togepi after myself. XD

Togekiss•Torchic
19th June 2008, 12:02 AM
sorry for the triple post slow computer i would like to jion the club and herby abide by the rules
1 because togekiss is the nicest one of them and happy
2 togepi is so cut "toki"
and MM you press alt + 7 ;468;

Mrmagius
19th June 2008, 6:40 PM
@Togekiss•Torchic: Ok you can join now :D You probably know to abide by the rules and all that boring stuff. Just try to enjoy yourself here.

btw I absoloutely love the drawing of the toges in your sig and the togetic too, would you like me to add/mention either of them in the first post?

Also I just found a togetic on my emerald game yesterday which I had completely forgotten about. It has a sketch ribbon too! I'll have to migrate it at some point for evolution.

froslass123
20th June 2008, 12:17 AM
I named my Togetic EggShell.Although it would go
better if it was still a Togepi....

Mrmagius
23rd June 2008, 7:04 PM
OK I think its time for a new topic

Do the toges need a new evo?

I think it would be cool if you levelled up togepi at a certain place, for example at oreburugh gate then it could evolve into togesaur (see first page) or something similar.

MondoTR
23rd June 2008, 9:10 PM
Why does Togesaur have a piece of bread as a head? XP

Does anyone else think that Froslass looks like she could be part of the Toge line? LOL

Eh, I don't know what I'd think about evos. I didn't care either way before but I'm not fond of Togekiss and don't want to see another that I don't like.

MarshtompMan
23rd June 2008, 9:14 PM

I wouldn't say need, but I think it would be cool.

Who made Togesaur?
They should submit it to Pokemon Acanthite if it's not done already.
Most of their Pokemon are pre-evos and evos of present Pokemon.
And they do have some fan art.

pokemon-expert-chris
23rd June 2008, 9:15 PM
Nah, I think the toges are fine how they are. But I guess a togesaur would be cool maybe togetic evolving with a new item would result in one.

Claudius Darling
24th June 2008, 8:29 AM
Do the Toge's need a new evo?

Yeah, I like how the Toge's as they are now. =]

I think it would be cool if you levelled up togepi at a certain place, for example at oreburugh gate then it could evolve into togesaur (see first page) or something similar.

Then it would be like a Burmy. Its a neat idea but kinda takes away the uniqueness of the Burmy family. I like my Burmy's. P=

swampertforever
24th June 2008, 6:23 PM
i wish to reapply as
1. i was in the previous club
2. i think that TOGEKISS PWNS ALL!!!
(sorry for the chat speak. i wanted to get that out my system.)

pokemon-expert-chris
24th June 2008, 11:19 PM
Yay, another member!
Swampertforever welcome to the club!
Feel free to answer topics and other member stuff.

dark-trainer-gabriel
25th June 2008, 1:02 AM
Yeah,I think that togetic should evolve into togesaur. Even though they are fine the way they are.

MarshtompMan
25th June 2008, 1:04 AM

Yeah, I like how the Toge's as they are now. =]

Then it would be like a Burmy. Its a neat idea but kinda takes away the uniqueness of the Burmy family. I like my Burmy's. P=

That has nothing to do with Burmy's uniqueness.
Burmys transform, mrmagius said if Togetic would evolve at a certain spot.
That actually takes the uniqueness from Leafeon and Glaceon, not Burmy.
But it'd still be cool.

Mrmagius
25th June 2008, 8:25 PM
i wish to reapply as
1. i was in the previous club
2. i think that TOGEKISS PWNS ALL!!!
(sorry for the chat speak. i wanted to get that out my system.)

Heya swampertforever! Like Chris said don't be shy to answer any of the topics which have been previously brought up or even start some of your own up any time you want. All the topics so far can be found in the FP where I have recently brought the topics spoiler back.

Also, MM, the togesaur was one by fused.

Btw, here's a creative topic I just thought of (sorry for the influx of topics)

If you could give the toges a theme song (separately or as a whole) what would it be and why?

Personally, I think that the HappDays song, although an obvious choice, is very fitting for them as they're all about being happy and schizz. I don't knwo about the separate toges though.

Sweet Melody
26th June 2008, 6:06 AM
Oh a new club! Yay! =3 (I'm a veteran member but I'll do the form thingie anyways)

Okay, I would like to join because:

1) Toge's are awsomely cute- they are like little eggs with feet, arms, and eyes! ...Well, okay, that's all they are, but nonetheless they are adorable!

2) They aren't just cute, they kick butt too! The Toge's have awsomely wonderful physic moves that you would never had excepted from them! Makes them all the more likeable.

Okay well... yeah. Hope I can still join. =3

Mrmagius
26th June 2008, 2:19 PM
Oh a new club! Yay! =3 (I'm a veteran member but I'll do the form thingie anyways)

Okay, I would like to join because:

1) Toge's are awsomely cute- they are like little eggs with feet, arms, and eyes! ...Well, okay, that's all they are, but nonetheless they are adorable!

2) They aren't just cute, they kick butt too! The Toge's have awsomely wonderful physic moves that you would never had excepted from them! Makes them all the more likeable.

Okay well... yeah. Hope I can still join. =3

Like I said to Torchic•Togekiss, you may join, Sweet Melody, but you must delete the extra posts before you post in the club again.

Togekiss•Torchic
28th June 2008, 12:20 AM
today i have found a togepi in my pc lv 40 and i remembered where i got my user name its name Toge~chic

Think Togepi
9th July 2008, 1:25 AM
Hey everyone.
I'm back.
I've gotten my life together.
So, I'm back.

I'm a veteran member and I would like to rejoin.
Thank you.

~Shadow

pokemon-expert-chris
9th July 2008, 1:41 AM
Yay! A new member!
Welcome to the club "think togepi". Feel free to do any basic member stuff. It's good to see that many of the old members are rejoining!

Think Togepi
9th July 2008, 2:03 AM
Thanks.
But you can call me Shadow.

Mrmagius
9th July 2008, 2:30 PM
Thanks.
But you can call me Shadow.

Woot! New member :D Its nice to see you again Shadow, I'm glad things seem to be going better for you, please abide by the rules. Your rank is hatchling, you may answer any of the topics we have going atm or previously have discussed which are all listed in the topics section of the FP, you may also create your own topics, submit artwork of any kind (some of which may be added to the art section of the FP with your consent) and any other hatchling stuff that I may of missed out. All ranks and rules are explained in the FP.

Also, as of 17th of July until 19th of August I am not going to have regular (or any for that matter) internet access due to going away on an expedition. Therefore Chris and MM will be the temporary owners during the time that I am away and will be able to do everything that a normal owner can since they have shown themselves the most active Co-owners/members in general and ideally I don't really want more than two owners running the club at one time.

MarshtompMan
9th July 2008, 8:18 PM
What are the nicknames of your Toges?

In my Diamond, my Togekiss is named Eggy. I know it's stupid, but it was transferred from FireRed when there were no Togekiss yet. Plus, I nicknamed all my FR Pokemon with -gy at the end.
The nickname of my Togetic in Crystal is Togey, in honor of the nickname we have for them in this club.
I also recently got a Togepi via Pokeradar on route 230 in Diamond. It's nickname is L'il Toge. Again, because of the Club nickname.

And I will be a good Temp. Owner, Mrmagius!

Think Togepi
10th July 2008, 12:21 AM
My favorite Toge would have to be Togepi.
The one who started it all. :D

Hmm Togepi

I have 6 Main Togepi.(That I Use)
Each Has A Different Name.
In Order of Usage- King, Killer, Rancid, Death, Betch and Cocaine.

dark-trainer-gabriel
13th July 2008, 4:00 AM
Do you think togepi is a pokemon native to sinnoh?
.Yes
It wil be togekiss because he would take me anywhere Flying.

shotdown911
13th July 2008, 9:05 PM

Togetic, It would juust be a lot more fun playing with a flying pokemon that isn't big (And I personally like togetic the most)

Sorry I haven't been on so much lately, my brothers are always on the computer but I promise to be more active.

Mrmagius
13th July 2008, 9:40 PM
My favorite Toge would have to be Togepi.
The one who started it all. :D

Hmm Togepi

I have 6 Main Togepi.(That I Use)
Each Has A Different Name.
In Order of Usage- King, Killer, Rancid, Death, Betch and Cocaine.

OMG I so lol'd at the nicknames for your toges! I especially like rancid, death and betch :D I think I might name one satan rofl

I see togetic hasn't got many votes (actually I think it has none) in terms of the "your fave toge" topic. Poor togetic :(

also, I have some news for you all. Tomorrow ~*~The Toges fanclub V.2~*~ will begin its first ever contest. The aim of this competition is to create a userbar for any/all of the user ranks of the club (i.e. hatchling, nestling, fledge, Co-owner, owner etc). Me and the Co-owners will judge them and who ever wins will have their design as the new userbar for that rank. People will then be able to put them in their sigs (so long as they are of that rank) and they will be added to the ranks section of the FP. Co-owners me are not allowed to take part in the competition so it is a hatchling only contest.

If you wish to enter just notify us all in the club, then submit the artwork to me by PM. I will then pass it around to the other Co-owners and it will be judged. Good luck to any applicants!

Think Togepi
15th July 2008, 4:13 AM
Hmm.
I will join the userbar competition.
:D

MarshtompMan
15th July 2008, 6:31 PM
Hmm.
I will join the userbar competition.

Okay, but remember, no One-liners!

I hope this competition is done before Mrmagius leaves so he can update the first page.

So we have one contestant so far.

Think Togepi
16th July 2008, 7:36 AM
Haha.
Thanks..
But um, that wasn't a one liner. D:

Mrmagius
17th July 2008, 1:34 AM
Haha.
Thanks..
But um, that wasn't a one liner. D:

Its a one liner if it only amounts to one line in total no matter how much you space it out example:

this
is a one
liner

because it goes to this:

this is a one liner.

Also, can everyone who wishes to participate in the contest please PM the Co-ownrs not me as I'm not going to be around for a long enough time to judge the competiton.

finally for the topic

If you could give the toges a theme song (separately or as a whole) what would it be and why?

I have just realised a great song for Togetic would be "I believe I can fly"

I think it suits it mainly because its all about flying and Togetic, having evolved, is no longer grounded and is now able to traverse the skies.

Anways this may very well be my last post so I hope the contest goes well and I hope Chris and MM are good @ managing the club (not that I don't expect them to be of course XD)

MarshtompMan
17th July 2008, 4:04 AM
Told you, Shadow.

We shall own your club well in your absence, Mrmagius.

If you could give the Toges a theme song, what would it be, and why?

I can't think of any good ones for the Toges in General, but I think I know one that would be good for Misty's Togetic.
"Hero" since Misty's Togetic used to be a Togepi that was sorta the baby of the team, then it grew up and had to be a hero to the Togepi Kingdom.

Think Togepi
17th July 2008, 6:56 AM
Hm, okay. That makes sense.

So, I hope you enjoy your time on your expedition.

Hmm. Well, the theme song I would choose for the Toges family would be "Some Where Over The Rainbow" By Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole.
Just because this song is just a very calming and soothing song, and I find that it fits the Toges.

MarshtompMan
18th July 2008, 5:59 PM
We need more contestants for the contests. :(
I know there's some more good artists.
Where are you, Pokemon expert?!

pokemon-expert-chris
18th July 2008, 7:20 PM
sorry for not being around these two days (its because I just arrived to Puerto Rico and wasnt able to use my computer but now ill be active again.
"I belive I can fly" too, it fits them well

Think Togepi
19th July 2008, 1:54 PM
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-1.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-2.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-4.jpg

MarshtompMan
23rd July 2008, 7:38 PM
Great userbrs, Shadow.

What was your favorite episode(s) that featured Togepi?

Mine were "Pikachu Re-Volts" (When it used its first attack), "A Togepi Mirage" (When Misty released it), and "Who Gets To Keep Togepi" (When Misty caught it).

Think Togepi
24th July 2008, 4:32 AM
Thank you, MM.
Those are for the, um, contest. But I didn't have time to message all of you.
So I just put it in a post.

My favorite would have to be "A Togepi Mirage"
So happy that it finally evolved, but sadly she let it go.

pokemon-expert-chris
24th July 2008, 5:37 PM
Great userbars shadow!
Mine is a tie between "A togepi mirage" and "who gets to keep togepi".

MarshtompMan
27th July 2008, 6:56 PM
Do you think Misty should have got Togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?

That was a good choice for Misty, but Brock deserved it since he was like the mother to its egg.

No more contestants for the competition? :( :(

Think Togepi
28th July 2008, 1:44 AM
Do you think Misty should have got Togepi, even though Ash found it, and Brock cared for its egg?
Yea, I'm glad that Misty got to keep Togepi.
She looks alot better with it then if Ash or Brock would have.

MarshtompMan
31st July 2008, 6:51 PM
Were you glad that Misty's Togepi became the leader of the Togepi Kingdom, or do you think it should have stayed with Misty?

I think it was good that it grew up and could care for itself, but I still feel bad for Misty.

MondoTR
31st July 2008, 8:43 PM
Were you glad that Misty's Togepi became the leader of the Togepi Kingdom, or do you think it should have stayed with Misty?
I like that Togepi FINALLY got character development. What pisses me off is that they got rid of it as soon as it got a chance to more than just an annoyance and behind the scenes fighter. >_<

pokemon-expert-chris
31st July 2008, 9:48 PM
I dont know, MAYBE with Brock but not with Ash.
I liked togepi so I think it should have stayed with Misty.

We need more contestants! We cannot just have 1!

Think Togepi
31st July 2008, 11:51 PM
I mean, sure it was great that Togepi became the center of attention of another
episode(s), and I am happy that it evolved. But I'm mad that Misty let it go. Kind of sad.
But, oh well.

dark-trainer-gabriel
1st August 2008, 8:13 PM
No.
I think it had to stay with Misty.

MondoTR
1st August 2008, 8:58 PM
No. I don't think Ash should have had it either, it would have taken from his six slots. Brock's the best bet, especially since at the time he had the least amount of Pokemon.

Think Togepi
3rd August 2008, 11:29 AM
Do you think that the Toge's line, has a good colour scheme or a bad colour scheme?
Well, personaly. I think their colour's fit them nicely. :D
But, I must say. That it would be nice if each evolution had different colours.

mew801
6th August 2008, 11:33 AM
Hey
I really want to join the toges group because i think all of them are the coolest and are very cute.

MarshtompMan
11th August 2008, 5:29 PM
No one-liners, mew801, but you may join.
Would you like to participate in the Make-A-Userbar Contest?
You have to make a userbar for eack Club Rank.
If not, still feel free to answer topics and whatnot.

I posted this again to bring back the club.
I will delete the first one.

Mrmagius
18th August 2008, 2:48 PM
Hey guys! I'm finally back from Mongolia, It was absolutely f*****g awesome! I've done and seen so much and its been a long month, the flight back from Beijing was 10 hours so I'm a bit jetlagged atm but anyways, time for some leadership, now where to begin...

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-1.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-2.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-3.jpg

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o216/ShadowScamp/TogeUserbar-4.jpg

Wow those user bars are pretty impressive and don't worry about posting in the club, you have an acceptable reason so its fine. I'm always in a rush!

I'm glad it became leader of the mirage kingdom but only for the same reason as MondoTR is, that it got character development as it "flew the nest" so to speak. Still I would like to see it make a return, hopefully by Misty's side.

No. I don't think Ash should have had it either, it would have taken from his six slots. Brock's the best bet, especially since at the time he had the least amount of Pokemon.

IMO Misty was the candidate to be togepi's trainer and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Misty fan. If Ash had it he a) wouldn;t have known how to look after it since it would be the equivalent of looking after a small child and b) would have dumped it with Oak/his mum the second he left for Hoenn. Brock I agree would have been miles better than Ash for keeping Togepi however I think the same thing would have happened to it in the end that would have with Ash essentially, leaving it in Kanto. Though Brock would probably leave it at the gym. Misty showed that she truly cared for togepi and I would like to think that we could all agree she did a very good job raising and protecting it, unless anyone else feels the other way about it.

So in short, yes, I do think Misty should have gotten Togepi and I'm glad she did.

Do you think that the Toge's line has a good colour scheme or a bad colour scheme?

I personally like their colour scheme quite a lot, however its certianly much better post GSC era. Nevertheless I still think there's room for improvement when it comes to their shiny forms, for example I think it would be better if their skin changed to a reddish pink colour, similar to luvdisc or yellow, but that's just my opnion.

Hey
I really want to join the toges group because i think all of them are the coolest and are very cute.

Hey Mew801, welcome to the club! You can join like MM said but please use the form and BE ACTIVE! :D

And speaking of activity there's seems to have been little of that whilst I was away with the exception of several members like MondoTR, gabriel and most of the co owners, I think it might be time for some strikeage but I'll see how tings go for the moment.

MarshtompMan
18th August 2008, 6:32 PM
Welcome back, Mrmagius!
Glad you had fun!

I also think a good song for them would be, "When You Wish Upon A Star" because of the move Wish and all that. :)

Mrmagius
21st August 2008, 5:06 PM
Hey guys lots of stuff to tell you about

firstly I have some promotions! Both Gabriel and Shadow (Think-togepi) have been promoted to nestling rank.

Also I'm postponing the userbar contest until activity picks up/we have more members signed up.

Finally I'm going away for another week to visit my grandma since she's recently become ill so MM and Chris are temporary owners again until then.

hope everyone's okay!

shotdown911
21st August 2008, 8:01 PM

No, I thought that Togepi had become really trademark for misty and as a Togetic which I like even more barely got any screen time which depressed me. Anyway sorry I haven't been posting I was in Pensylvania.

shotdown911
21st August 2008, 8:02 PM

No, I thought that Togepi had become really trademark for misty and as a Togetic which I like even more barely got any screen time which depressed me. Anyway sorry I haven't been posting I was in Pensylvania.

eevee10
22nd August 2008, 7:30 PM
i would like to re join yeah remember me eevee10

Chii
22nd August 2008, 8:02 PM
I would like to join the Toges FanClub Because:

1.The Toges are just so darn cute.
2. They Are My Faves.(Especially Togekiss)

~Chii~

MarshtompMan
24th August 2008, 5:43 PM
Welcome to the club, Chii!
Feel free to answer topics and the like.

Eevee10, READ THE RULES!
I'm not going to tell you what you did wrong, so look on the first page and ask again.

Which Toge would you lke to have as a pet?

I'll answer later.

Mrmagius
26th August 2008, 2:11 AM
Hi guys, just poppin in to check everythings running smoothly. I have virtually no internet at my gran's however I have managed to grab a couple of hours at my aunts for tonite.

I would like to join the Toges FanClub Because:

1.The Toges are just so darn cute.
2. They Are My Faves.(Especially Togekiss)

~Chii~

hey chii! welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your time at the club, just remeber the rules and be active :D I'll add you to the member list <<seriously needto update the FP>>.

No probs, you had a fully understabdable reason, just try to inform us a bit in advance next time k? :) Also I wholeheartedly agree with you on the togetic-misty issue. Hopefully they'll bring 'em bothback in DP anime though <<I wish>>

Welcome to the club, Chii!
Feel free to answer topics and the like.

Eevee10, READ THE RULES!
I'm not going to tell you what you did wrong, so look on the first page and ask again.

Which Toge would you lke to have as a pet?

I'll answer later.

MM's right eeve10, you can join but ONLY if you read the FP and apply in the correct format.

btw MM, we've already had that topic (see topic spoiler on the FP)

however I have an idea for a topic:

what did you spend the summer holidays doing?

I know this topic isn't really anything to do with the toges but I was just curious and we are allowed to have a few non-toge topics every now and again.

I'll post mine later since I gotta go now (an by later I mean thursday when I get back)

until then, keep up the good work co owners! over and out!

Mrmagius:)

MarshtompMan
26th August 2008, 6:33 PM
Oh, I thought we only had that topic in the old club, Mrmagius. :)

And I doubt they'll bring Misty back full time, but I could see her visiting and seeing Togetic.
Maybe when we get to Gen. 6, there'll be a Hoenn remake and Misty will see Togetic if she visits them in Hoenn.
Or maybe they'll make new Pokemon Chronicles and she'll go to "Hoenn Alone!" Just like Ash. :)

School starts in a week, so I won't be able to post as often. :( (sigh)

pokemon-expert-chris
27th August 2008, 12:12 AM
Well school started yesterday for me so I am not going to post as often either.
Anyway, welcome to the club chii, hope you have a good time here!
100th reply!

Mrmagius
29th August 2008, 2:07 AM
Hey guys, I'm back for good now, no more long breaks. Thanks for looking after the club guys!

Oh, I thought we only had that topic in the old club, Mrmagius. :)

And I doubt they'll bring Misty back full time, but I could see her visiting and seeing Togetic.
Maybe when we get to Gen. 6, there'll be a Hoenn remake and Misty will see Togetic if she visits them in Hoenn.
Or maybe they'll make new Pokemon Chronicles and she'll go to "Hoenn Alone!" Just like Ash. :)

School starts in a week, so I won't be able to post as often. :( (sigh)

Well school started yesterday for me so I am not going to post as often either.
Anyway, welcome to the club chii, hope you have a good time here!
100th reply!

School starts in just under a week for me as well, still I will do my best to post as frequently as possible. Also, since I'm goininto sixth form I'll be able to do most of/any homework I get in my free periods so that should give me a little extra free time at home on serebii and what not.

@MM: I SERIOUSly doubt that we will get to gen 6, I mean they seem to be running out of ideas for pokemon as it is .e. adding tonnes of new evos to fill up a new gen, albeit those evos were needed (*coughcoughTogekisscough*). I reckon they'll finish @ 5, but that's just my stance on it. Of course when they bring out GSC remakes then we know it's all just as finished as Hear'say's music career.

and P.S., we know Misty's not coming back full time, that was stated in an interview with one of the storyboard directors not long ago *sigh* such a shame...

@Chris: lol coincidence, I was just about to say something about the one hundredth reply, I feel the need to celebrate somehow...

*throws confetti!*

anyways, back to the topic:

what did you spend the summer holidays doing?

Well, as you all know I was in Mongolia for four weeks (AWESOME!!!!) where I was trekking & camping for most of the time. Got some nice souvenirs for friends, famly and myself including three different CDs of Mongolian music. However it must be said trying to light fires in the p****ng rain =/= fun.

I also mentioned that I've been to see my grandma for a week, which was nice, played a lot of cards. though I really just wanted to be home for a while.

And for the last few days of the hols I'll just either be @ home doing nowt or fetching back to school stuff. I know I'm going out soon with some friends to celebrate a birthday woot

Anyways, gonna dash, hope everyone's fine!

shotdown911
15th September 2008, 3:08 AM
Sorry I haven't posted, I kind of forgot I was a member on the forums but I don't think I will be able to activley participate as a co-owner, so with that, I resign from the club. No hard feelings but I can't balance this with my schoolwork. Later.

MarshtompMan
16th September 2008, 3:25 AM
Sorry I haven't posted, I kind of forgot I was a member on the forums but I don't think I will be able to activley participate as a co-owner, so with that, I resign from the club. No hard feelings but I can't balance this with my schoolwork. Later.

Sorry to see you go...:(

Well, I think it's time for a new topic!!!

Do you think there should be a new Pokemon Chronicles, with some episodes starring Misty and/or her Togetic?

Will answer later.

Mrmagius
18th September 2008, 7:20 PM

Ok thats no problem shotdown. Once again its sad to see you leaving the club but obviously its for the best.

Sorry to see you go...:(

Well, I think it's time for a new topic!!!

Do you think there should be a new Pokemon Chronicles, with some episodes starring Misty and/or her Togetic?

Well I certainly think Misty should return to the main cast since, aside form the fact that I believe she was an intergral member to Ash's party, we wouldn't really be able to see Togetic make its miraculous return without her. Unfortunatley I don't think this will happen since the writers virtually said that she won't be returning to the cast full time.

Ofcourse there's always the oppourtunity of a DP story arc featuring Misty and her togetic, hopefully with it evolving into a togekiss. I still wish it hadn't evolved though in the first place.

dark-trainer-gabriel
15th October 2008, 11:35 PM
Ofcourse there's always the oppourtunity of a DP story arc featuring Misty and her togetic, hopefully with it evolving into a togekiss. I still wish it hadn't evolved though in the first place.
Yeah it's bad that togepi evolved it was so cute !!!!!1
Yup, Because She was one of the main characters before they separated
I really wonder what hapened to her.

blackrose
25th November 2008, 12:14 AM
I would like to join the Toges fanclub because
1.Togepi is one of my favourite pokemon.
2. I would love to become a co-owner soem day and have a bigger influence in the club :)

also

I really wonder what hapened to her.
Misty is now the gym leader of the Cerulean City (I think thats the city) gym.

take care.

Mrmagius
29th November 2008, 4:56 PM
Sure you can join Blackrose, I've added you to the member list, though unfortuantely I don't think there'll be much to join soon given the inactivity of the club lately :(

Also just wanted to say generally that I was really pleased when they decided to gve you a togepi egg in Eterna city in Platinum version. What's more it also seems to be another hint at GSC (since you got one in Violet city) and possibly a remake.

New topic for anyone out there:

Which of the games do you hink the toges have the best sprite and why?

I think the DP ones are the best actually, at least for normal ones. GSC was alright but they made Togetic look like a bulbous chicken and Togekiss didn;t even exist :(. However in GSC they have way better shiny sprites as the triangles are all blue.

suicune lover
14th December 2008, 11:59 AM
please may i join aswell.
i like the toges because they are really strong and togekiss is a vital part of my team.
also bacouse they are very cute!!!!!!
thx in advance.

Mrmagius
15th December 2008, 8:09 PM
Yeah sure, welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to answer any of the topics found in the FP :)

*smacks club with revival stick*

suicune lover
16th December 2008, 5:33 PM
???

any way.....Im a good spriter do you want some more banners?
I say togekiss.its sooooo cute!!!~~~~and a vital part of my team
also because its got a very high sp attack

MarshtompMan
27th January 2009, 10:35 PM
*Bring Back Post*

Which of the games do you think the Toges have the best sprites in and why?

DP because I like all of the new sprites, which is partly why I want a GS remake.

SniperTogepi
15th February 2009, 4:28 PM
;175;;175;;175;;468;can i join i love togepi
i have 2 togepi in fire red 1 togepi in pearl and a togekiss in diamond

MarshtompMan
8th March 2009, 9:58 PM
You may join, but there hasn't been much activity lately.
I made the mistake of joining too many games, so that's where most of my Serebii time went.
And no one-liners, SniperTogepi.

suicune lover
8th March 2009, 11:48 PM
Can I sujest a new topic?
Have you got any shiny Togepi's+evos?
2, Togetic in crystal and Togekiss in Diamond.

MarshtompMan
20th March 2009, 1:25 AM
Sadly, no.
I haven't got one shiny in all my years of playing the games.

Do you think they should make a split-evo of the Toges in the 5th Gen?