PDA

View Full Version : The Chaos League; Updated and revised!

Shiny Magmortar
7th June 2008, 7:17 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/Lathaen/banner-2.png

RUNTHROUGH
Yet another league by me, all of my others died out. Anyway, this league is for all battlers, regardless of experience. We are here to offer a friendly and casual environment while providing challenging and fun battles.

HOW TO BE A CHAMP
To become the Champion, you must battle, and win against 8 of our Gym Leaders, then battle through our Elite Four. To challenge the League, you must PM me with your battling team and your three Substitutes, then get confirmation that the team follows all League Rules. Challengers will also get one of these Badge Cases.

Male trainers get this one:

Female trainers get this one:

Team Making
If you plan on challanging, you must only have one team, but challengers may have up to three substitutes, Gym Leaders may have more. Susbtitutes may only be switched once after three Gym Battles. This also applies to Gym Leaders.

PRIZES!
Did he say prizes? Yes! Prizes! You'll earn prizes based on how hard you work. Beating all the Gyms will earn you ANY one item of choice. Beating the Elite 4 will earn you any TM of choice. And finally, Becoming the Champion will earn you your choice of a selection of EV trained, Shiny, or Event Pokemon.

HOW TO JOIN AS A GYM LEADER
**Please note: If Leaders are gone for an extended period of time, their position will be opened up, and these methods will be used to recruit a new Leader.**

There are two ways to join:

1. Defeat one of my un-effort value trained ubers with a standerd effort value trained Pokemon. Each side will only use ONE Pokemon.

2. I will PM you a quiz about anything that you may need to know about Competive Battling. You are allowed to use anything around you, including internet sources like Serebii or Smogon.

Please say which one you would like to be tested in, and in your post specify which type of gym you would like to join.

THE GYMS

Ground: OPEN
FC: 3351 4779 0274
Leader: phantom1113
Personal Rules: Standard rules

Water/Ice: OPEN
FC:
Leader: Omega
Personal Rules: Standard rules

Psychic
FC:
Leader: Jirachibow (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=39804)
Personal rules: Double Battle, standard clauses.

Flying/Fire: OPEN
FC: 2878-7803-6005
Leader: EmpoleonStaraptorStarch (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=95958)
Personal Rules: Standard; 2 Legend maximum; NO D/Cing!

Bug: OPEN
FC: 2578-0971-0221
Leader: Iggly (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=83716)
Personal rules: single battle, standard clauses

Normal
FC:
Leader: Baron of Fate (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=92570)
Personal rules: Standard rules

Fighting
FC:
Leader: ace19897

Grass
FC: 0301 8557 0372
Leader: CleoCosette (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=99241)

Electric
FC:
Leader: Cole (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=96103)

ELITE 4 INFORMATION
The Elite Four in this League are the following types: Steel, Dragon, Poison, and Ghost.

Steel
FC:
Leader: Xyden (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=95901)
Rules: Standard; No hacking whatsoever.

Dragon
FC: 0645 3419 5456
Leader: Shiny Magmortar (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=91539)
Rules: First: I don't use Legends, and neither will you...
Second: We use all Standard Clauses...
Third: If you Disconnect, you are automatically banned from the League... See the Forum Rules...
Lastly: I do Double Battles, so don't complain...

Ghost
FC: 2707 2774 6429
Leader: Lathaen (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=98557)
Rules: Standard Clauses; D/C's will not be taken lightly; No Deoxys-Speed; Spell my name right.

Poison
FC: 3694 8742 1840
Leader: Femme Fatale (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=96947)
Personal Rules: Single, Lv100, No Hacks, No Ubers (Anything goes, almost. Poison Elites always have unexpected things happen XD)

Champion
Title Holder:

QUICK COMMUNICATION
I shouldn't advertise

RULES

Mostly the rules are decided by the gym leader, but here are some rules that everyone must follow:

*No cheating or hacking of any kind PERIOD!

*Level 100, single

*No Uber. Regular legandarys allowed.
Here is a list of the Ubers:
Mewtwo
Mew
Ho-oh
Lugia
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys (Speed forme is in Limbo)
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Darkrai
Arceus
Manaphy (Phione is allowed)

*Please see all other SerebiiForums rules:
SPPf Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=4220622)
Competetive Battling Rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=290790)

*Also, Leaders must give a Badge, this League's Badge Maker is Cole, the Electric Gym Leader, you must inform her what your Badge looks like and she will make it accordingly.

If any of these rules are broken, please alert me and I will put him/her on the ignore list. If he/she cheats, please give me the FC and I will have him/her Blacklisted.

The Ignore List:

FINAL MESSAGES
This is for fun. This may sound a little childish, but please don't insult people's teams just because they lost.

We look forward to you joining our League! :)

rayquazax
7th June 2008, 7:26 PM
I can take a quiz to become the water leader :D

The Baron of Fate
7th June 2008, 7:27 PM
ok, i'm here. just checking in.

yay! first post

or not...

rayquazax
7th June 2008, 7:29 PM
I can actually be any leader you want me to be XD (except for dragon) because i have 6 pokemon of each type (all shinies took so long to find >_>)

Namikaze
7th June 2008, 8:23 PM
mag, i recommend that you dont let rayquazax in the league. he uses hacks and savs his pokes. all of them. even the shinies he took a year to get.

Lathaen
7th June 2008, 10:52 PM
Ahhh Mag, you need to edit my Elite type! It's Ghost, not Ground now! :D

Prosper1776
8th June 2008, 2:37 AM
I registered on that other chaos league page. (refer to someon except cole, he has anger issues). (see last page of chaos league update forum to see proof of that)

poke_tamer
8th June 2008, 6:30 AM
I registered on that other chaos league page. (refer to someon except cole, he has anger issues). (see last page of chaos league update forum to see proof of that)

whoa cool it. cole is going throgh some things. SHE is busy as of now. dont bother her. she doesnt have anger issues. shes going through some things. ag would you ind EVing my pokemon?

rayquazax
8th June 2008, 7:31 AM
lol, nami, you idiot, still sore that I would've beaten you? :p
ok, can I have my quiz now please, for the water gym :D

Femme Fatale
8th June 2008, 7:38 AM

Omega is still the water leader...providing his team is done, which, I hear, it is.

rayquazax
8th June 2008, 7:42 AM
femme, can I have a hug? :D
and, why wouldn't his name be written as water leader if we was the leader

Femme Fatale
8th June 2008, 7:43 AM

No.
And because of some complications. Intraleague business.

rayquazax
8th June 2008, 7:47 AM
._.
I only wanted a hug T-T

Femme Fatale
8th June 2008, 7:50 AM
Do not spam up this thread; you have innumerable others to spam. Please restrict yourself to TCL business.

rayquazax
8th June 2008, 7:54 AM
ok then :D
I wonder where mag is <_<

zapdragon14
8th June 2008, 8:58 AM
Omega is still the water leader...providing his team is done, which, I hear, it is.

If omega's team is done, then I challenge him!

Cole
8th June 2008, 6:49 PM

whoa cool it. cole is going throgh some things. SHE is busy as of now. dont bother her. she doesnt have anger issues. shes going through some things. ag would you ind EVing my pokemon?

I realize my attitude and mood may have been a little harsh, I did send a reply back to you prosper; Apologizing for that. However that's the only thing I'm apologizing for since it was your own fault for your lack of common sense and not reading prior posts, and the first page which states how to join the league. Only a noob would dare to ask me to make a badge and a trainer card when they aren't even a member yet.

Oh and as PT stated, I'm a she not a he.

Femmy doesn't like spammers (most of the members here don't so try to refrain from doing so)
And she only hugs on MSN =P But she won't give that to you unless she knows you/likes you. Spamming is not a good start for you ^^;

Namikaze
8th June 2008, 6:58 PM

sorry, i just found this. i am sorry chaos league but i have to respond to this because its a horrible lie and that little weasel should not be able to get away with it. he would be a disgrace to the good name of your league.

@ rayquazax: If you didnt notice i beat your hacked pokes with a salamence that had 2 dd set up. the rest of your crippled pokes would not have been able to stand up to it. the score was 2 - 2 you had a half hp dusknoir which my sala was going to slaughter and one other crippled poke. if i am correct in remembering, you dced and admitted it as well as the fact that you hack.

so sore from you beating me? no sore from you disconnecting, even after you used hacks and knew that you would lose.

one last thing, im not the one on the blacklist.

Shiny Magmortar
8th June 2008, 7:02 PM
Indeed... Spamming is bad... DON'T DO IT... Erm... Anyway... Please do not apply for the Water Gym position, our current Leader has some business to sort out with us, and is pending... So, please refrain from applying...

Omega
8th June 2008, 11:48 PM
add me back nao!

Prosper1776
9th June 2008, 6:39 PM
Don't I have to take some test?

(Cole im very sorry, i thought "lost my grandma" meant something else, iwoud've done the same then.)

Shiny mag, pm me the quiz please

Omega
9th June 2008, 10:43 PM
ATM we have no open gyms. If you want one badly you could always piss someone off to the extent that they leave =/

Prosper1776
10th June 2008, 4:49 PM
can i challenge the gyms then?, that other site yall had is never updated

Femme Fatale
11th June 2008, 1:58 AM
can i challenge the gyms then?, that other site yall had is never updated

The forum is updated more than here. You must check back more than once and actually challenge leaders to notice.

Iggly
11th June 2008, 11:39 AM
Bring on the challengers!!!
(this means you)

zapdragon14
11th June 2008, 3:47 PM
Bring on the challengers!!!
(this means you)

I will challenge you tommorow night! (36 hour wait lol)

Pimplup784
11th June 2008, 4:00 PM
OK, just an update to the UBER list, Deoxys-E and Wobbuffet, are no longer UBER. But I came here to challenge, can I start whenever I want??

phantom1113
11th June 2008, 4:01 PM
Ice
FC: 3351 4779 0274
Leader: Phantom1113
O_o???///slash???//?questionmark//???/

Xyden
11th June 2008, 4:23 PM
OK, just an update to the UBER list, Deoxys-E and Wobbuffet, are no longer UBER. But I came here to challenge, can I start whenever I want??

You Can indeed Pimplup, just register on the forums and folow the guidelines there and also note the guidlines on the first page of this thread also.

Iggly
11th June 2008, 6:07 PM
I will challenge you tommorow night! (36 hour wait lol)

Looking forward to it :-)

Pimplup784
12th June 2008, 1:15 AM
You Can indeed Pimplup, just register on the forums and folow the guidelines there and also note the guidlines on the first page of this thread also.

Um, which one? I think SoW might've deleted it because of "Advertisement".

Omega
13th June 2008, 12:25 AM
=o you would have to challenge me =o

DaveTheFishGuy
13th June 2008, 12:37 AM
Ummm.... Hey Guys! I noticed that the Water gym is pending. I'm not sure if this means it's free or not, but if so, I'd like to apply for it. I already have an all-water team that needs excersising.

If not, fair enough.

Lathaen
13th June 2008, 3:47 AM
Sorry, our thread manager apparently hasn't gotten around to updating us <_<

Omega is our Water Gym Leader. You're free to apply as an apprentice, though! Or you can challenge (IMO that's a lot better; we need challengers XD).

Femme Fatale
13th June 2008, 6:32 AM
Yarr =\ I'll get Maggie to update it ASAP. For all of you who read this, please note the following changes that are temporarily not on the first page:

-The Water Gym is taken; Omega is the leader
-Challenges are welcome, encouraged even

<_< Apparently leagues are allowed to have their own forums, so long as they don't exist as far as this place is concerned. As such, please now PM one of the Elites asking for a link to our Chat or Forum and you shall receive it.

This thread is not concerning itself with discussion of the tournament. Please go to the appropriate thread for that.

Thank you.

Jirachibow
15th June 2008, 1:26 AM
I saved this thread again!

Anyways, I'm starting on my next poke for my team!

Shiny Magmortar
15th June 2008, 4:54 PM
Good, Jirachi... Now... There you go, Omega... And everyone else... I've updated... Alert me if I've missed anything...

Omega
16th June 2008, 11:13 PM
Is the chat box not working for everyone else?

CleoCosette
16th June 2008, 11:17 PM
Is the chat box not working for everyone else?

It's not working for me. =/
Guess we'll have to use the forum for now. . .

Lathaen
16th June 2008, 11:29 PM
Chat box is currently failing. Chat on forums or via PM here, folks.

Omega
16th June 2008, 11:30 PM
BUT LATHAEN!!!

Its boring here, especially when it laggs!

;292; Sheddy eats your soul

CleoCosette
16th June 2008, 11:32 PM
He has a point.
HERE it's boring, but we always have the CL Forums. . .;)

;001; Bulbasaur eats your soul.

Omega
16th June 2008, 11:33 PM
Its boring over there too D:

CleoCosette
16th June 2008, 11:39 PM
Its boring over there too D:

Deal with it. T_T

poke_tamer
16th June 2008, 11:39 PM
okay, i tho9ughtn i was the only one with problems on the chat. now what?

CleoCosette
16th June 2008, 11:43 PM
okay, i tho9ughtn i was the only one with problems on the chat. now what?

We go back to the old ways of talking on the thread. Might as well start getting out candles and boycott electricity. XD

Omega
16th June 2008, 11:45 PM
<.<

We need chat dangit!

this si why we need an IRC chatroom

poke_tamer
16th June 2008, 11:52 PM
hmm any of you up for an IV battle?

Xenavire
17th June 2008, 12:03 AM
wow that blows O_o.... how am I meant to talk to you guys anymore? :\

BTW, miss you all XP

CleoCosette
17th June 2008, 12:04 AM
wow that blows O_o.... how am I meant to talk to you guys anymore? :\

BTW, miss you all XP

Yep.

Miss ya, too, Merle. :)

poke_tamer
17th June 2008, 12:05 AM
merlin we all miss you, now where is my IV battle? XD. i need it because i am breeding for mah gym XD.

Omega
17th June 2008, 12:14 AM
the chat will be back in a few hours or so =/ dont fret merlin

CleoCosette
17th June 2008, 12:17 AM
The chat is back up! :D It's working for me, at least!

Omega
17th June 2008, 12:18 AM
It works! hurry!

Xenavire
17th June 2008, 12:31 AM
Linky might help <_<;.... small probs I have <_<;
My inbox isn't full *HINT HINT*

Shiny Magmortar
19th June 2008, 2:24 AM
Merle, it might help to check your PM's... XD

You've not been around for a while, what's new? Probably best to drop by in chat to talk. lol.

Anyway, guess I didn't miss anything in my update, since nobody PM'ed me...

Ryuga
19th June 2008, 5:50 PM
Halloes all :D

Today is my bday ^^

Iggly
19th June 2008, 7:29 PM
;munchlax; Congrats Ryuga ^_^ ;munchlax;
May you live long and prosper!

Shiny Magmortar
19th June 2008, 7:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Ryuga!

Iggly, I haven't seen you around in a while, been busy with finals and such?

phantom1113
19th June 2008, 7:34 PM
happy birthday ryuga. :D

phantom1113
19th June 2008, 7:40 PM
happy birthday ryuga. :D

Ryuga
20th June 2008, 3:18 AM
Thanks everyone ^^

CleoCosette
20th June 2008, 3:38 AM
What Ikke said.

:P
You know I loves ya, dawlin'. :)

Shiny Magmortar
20th June 2008, 4:08 AM
Oh! Ryuga's birthday! Happy birthday Ryuga!

Iggly
20th June 2008, 7:36 AM
Happy Birthday, Ryuga!

Iggly, I haven't seen you around in a while, been busy with finals and such?

I don't go to school anymore yo ;-)
Work has had me tied up a bit yes, but I haven't been away ;-)

Femme Fatale
20th June 2008, 9:20 AM
I don't go to school anymore yo ;-)
Work has had me tied up a bit yes, but I haven't been away ;-)

Iggly's always on the forums, but never comes into chat =P JOIN THE CHAT XP

Iggly
20th June 2008, 11:57 AM
Guess I'm not really a chatty kinda guy, I just wanna battle people ;-)

On that note: bring zeh challengahs!!! xD

Femme Fatale
20th June 2008, 12:13 PM
Lol you can find battles in the chat o.O Just provoke someone XDDDD

Predator_92
20th June 2008, 12:46 PM
My friends plz plz plz.I tried to join the Doom league but they did me to battle with the best of them so i lost and they told me that they will not let me to join their league.So, i found your League and plz i want to join as a Gym leader if not an Elite member.I dont have prob just plz you all take me at least as a Gym leader.I can have a team with many poke types.Plz answer me.
FC: ALEX 1246 6297 3163

Femme Fatale
20th June 2008, 1:53 PM
My friends plz plz plz.I tried to join the Doom league but they did me to battle with the best of them so i lost and they told me that they will not let me to join their league.So, i found your League and plz i want to join as a Gym leader if not an Elite member.I dont have prob just plz you all take me at least as a Gym leader.I can have a team with many poke types.Plz answer me.
FC: ALEX 1246 6297 3163

Our gym positions are full and, for the record, it is likely to be more difficult to get into this league than the "doom league"

Prosper1776
20th June 2008, 2:36 PM
Okay im challenging any ready gym leader, ill be on wifi at noon-1 pm me with you fc or whatever yall do, my fc is 1676 1006 6207 ill see you on my ds =)

Cole
20th June 2008, 7:28 PM
Okay im challenging any ready gym leader, ill be on wifi at noon-1 pm me with you fc or whatever yall do, my fc is 1676 1006 6207 ill see you on my ds =)

Noon for you may not be noon for everyone else =\

LucarioMan101
20th June 2008, 8:56 PM
I wish to challenge a gym leader please so whenever one is available can you please pm me? BTW sorry if I am doing this wrong!

Lucario 1547 2521 6856

Cole
20th June 2008, 10:28 PM
I wish to challenge a gym leader please so whenever one is available can you please pm me? BTW sorry if I am doing this wrong!

Lucario 1547 2521 6856

You need to read the first post in the thread. =\

poke_tamer
20th June 2008, 11:52 PM
ATTENTION ALL CHAOS LEAGUE GYM LEADERS! PM me, or Cole your teams, or the team you have planned out, subs, and prizes so that we can make your Gym Cards ;) I finished Omegas already, just need the others.

Cole
21st June 2008, 6:40 AM
ATTENTION ALL CHAOS LEAGUE GYM LEADERS! PM me, or Cole your teams, or the team you have planned out, subs, and prizes so that we can make your Gym Cards ;) I finished Omegas already, just need the others.

Poke_tamer, just check the first page of my art thread on the forums. I posted all the info there.

Shiny Magmortar
21st June 2008, 8:50 PM
RAWR!

Ryuga, you never picked up your prize, from beating all the Gym Leaders, you should do so, soon.

phantom1113
21st June 2008, 8:55 PM

but I forgot my team =(.
I only remember quagsire

poke_tamer
22nd June 2008, 4:38 AM
Poke_tamer, just check the first page of my art thread on the forums. I posted all the info there.

cole, a lot of people changed their teams I think. also their was a huge blackout a few minutes ago. this happen to anyone else?

Cole
22nd June 2008, 4:56 AM
yea but they should have been updated on the forums.

If anyone has changed from what is posted on their gym thread let us know. --> Click here (http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_Chaos_League/index.php?showtopic=47&st=0) to see your data

elite_nidoking
23rd June 2008, 3:02 AM
new local eh? sorry its been a while folks ^^;

Bugfan-Eric
24th June 2008, 2:39 AM
Hey guys just wondering if I ask to become an apprentice could I still challeng the league,and thanks for any one who answers.

CleoCosette
24th June 2008, 3:50 AM
Hey guys just wondering if I ask to become an apprentice could I still challeng the league,and thanks for any one who answers.

I think you'd have to finish your challenge before becoming an apprentice, or just choose one or the other. :)

daddymaco
24th June 2008, 4:03 AM
how do i even challenge the league?

daddymaco
24th June 2008, 4:09 AM

Femme Fatale
24th June 2008, 8:27 AM

It's fairly simply stated on the first page. You can sign up on our forums and fill in the form there; or you can PM shiny magmortar your team and begin to challenge leaders immediately.

PMing them will easily arrange a time.

Omega
24th June 2008, 5:47 PM
BugFan beat me

Stupid CC heracross

Shiny Magmortar
25th June 2008, 2:58 PM
XD Omega. Close Combat's not cheap. It's standard XD.

Right then. So Bugsy gets a new badge. Good job, Bugsy!

Omega
25th June 2008, 5:39 PM
your cheep mag!

elite_nidoking
25th June 2008, 11:04 PM
atleast mag's affordable mr over-priced omega XD

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch
26th June 2008, 5:47 AM
Well, we've just lost a gym leader... good bye Tamer. Hopefully I'll see you around. Also, my gym is open for challenges people. We need challengers! So far we have Eric, Ryuga (our champion I think), Zapdragon, and Nido (unless he's a leader I'm not sure XD)! We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Femme Fatale
26th June 2008, 11:22 AM
Well, we've just lost a gym leader... good bye Tamer. Hopefully I'll see you around. Also, my gym is open for challenges people. We need challengers! So far we have Eric, Ryuga (our champion I think), Zapdragon, and Nido (unless he's a leader I'm not sure XD)! We need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Tamer quit? Lol if he's doing this to prove a point, I'm going to make things tough for him
2- Ryuga is no where near our champion, last I heard
3- Nido is not a leader, no
4- Yes, we do need challengers XD

CleoCosette
26th June 2008, 2:01 PM
1- Tamer quit? Lol if he's doing this to prove a point, I'm going to make things tough for him
2- Ryuga is no where near our champion, last I heard
3- Nido is not a leader, no
4- Yes, we do need challengers XD

He quit to prove a point. He'll be back in a week at most begging at our doorstep to let him in, like a little homeless puppy. If he does, I say we say:
"No, you left because you wanted to, so enjoy your life without us! MUAHAHAHAHA!"
:) Just my two cents.

And, I thought Ryuga either lost to Xy or has to face him still. . .

Ryuga
26th June 2008, 5:13 PM
I haven't battle Lathean or Xyden, so haven't lost yet XD

Hopefully we get more challengers soon :D

Xyden
26th June 2008, 6:14 PM
Indeed, it would also be nice to seem some other challengers joining in.

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch
26th June 2008, 9:48 PM
People, at one time the chaos league was one of the most active leagues on the forums. The only way a league can go on is with challengers, and with so many gyms open we need more! The leagues ready to challenge, you just have to post one simple message!!! And there are great prizes, plus a prestigous title of champion ;)

poke_tamer
27th June 2008, 8:43 PM
i quit to prove a point? who said that? i became a challenger btw. a while ago, i became a challenegr. mag just never updated

Hauntershadow92
27th June 2008, 8:52 PM
I would challenge, but I can't.

Ryuga
2nd July 2008, 1:27 AM
Why can't you challenge?

Iggly
9th July 2008, 9:29 AM
Bwaargh!
New team done, so come one come all!!!
(and let me test it on you ;-P)

This means you challengorz!!!

ace19897
13th July 2008, 11:37 PM
heh long time no see eh everyone xD

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 7:30 AM
WTF?! I remember you. It's been more than a long time <.<

ace19897
14th July 2008, 7:47 AM
lol sup shiny yeah i was the ice gym leader here ages ago o.o i ended up selling pokemon and got it back today xD i was broke before but i have a job and cash now lol

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 7:51 AM
Uh-huh... Well, that's good, I suppose.

._.

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:08 AM
shiny got a spot left in a gym for me o.O xD when im done with this team ima work on a gym team lol

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 8:13 AM
If I can find a spot open.

._.

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 8:14 AM
o.O Ice is taken....

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:14 AM
xD k o.o also what happened to cole fem omega and everyone O.o they havent been here in ages

edit: nvm fem is here xD haiii

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 8:17 AM
We're all still here, for the most part. :\

In fact, Omega is the one who took Ice XD

We do have a spot open for Electric/Fighting/Dark if you're interested in any of those o.o

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:18 AM
o.o fire isnt even listed xD but elecrtic works O.O i guess;P

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 8:19 AM
Fire's taken by ESS. He and Omega have dual gyms as Water/Ice and Fire/Flying.

One of our Elites will test you whenever you're ready XD

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 8:21 AM
Femme, does the name Ikke ring a bell to you at all? <.<

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:21 AM
xD same rules as last time?;o me v 1 uber in a 1v1 match?

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 8:22 AM
Femme, does the name Ikke ring a bell to you at all? <.<

Ikke's Ground because Lath is Ghost now, noob =P

Ace, sure, okay. XD Mag'll be happy to test you ^^

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:24 AM
lemme finish something first xD

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 8:26 AM
Oh yeah, I knew that XD

I'll be happy to? Fine... I always get stuck with the grunt work. XP

EDIT: We could do that, or whatever. Could do a standard battle... Whatever.

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:33 AM
lol o.o its not that bad

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 8:36 AM
Meh... I'd have to turn my DS on, but whatever. We can do whatever kind of battle you want. Doesn't matter to me. Uber Vs. OU, Standard, whatever.

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:38 AM
standard works o.o my team isnt even close to what i want it to be yet though lol

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 8:41 AM
Well, we'll do that then. FC please?

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:44 AM
k sec havent done wifi yet XD

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 8:49 AM
Right-o, I'll just get my team around then.

ace19897
14th July 2008, 8:59 AM
gettin fc now xD

edit: its 1332 9425 8093 o.o
edit: ima get beat so bad tho lol the team isnt even remotely done xD but i wanna try anyway lol

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 9:01 AM
Right then. Just give a PM when you're finished. I'mma go wander around the forum.

Right, missed the edit, lulz.

ace19897
14th July 2008, 9:02 AM
lol XD gotta check for edits:P

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 9:04 AM
Indeed.

Good luck. This is a team in testing. XP

TNS
14th July 2008, 9:13 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE FOR THE LEAGUE.IS ANYONE LEADER UP FOR A BATTLE?
NAME Stratos
FC 4597 0852 6562

ace19897
14th July 2008, 9:29 AM
told you i'd lose badly the teams not even 30% done lol

edit: gnight heading to sleep for now lol

Shiny Magmortar
14th July 2008, 9:30 AM
GG, Ace. If you'd like to try again sometime, just let me know. :)

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 10:19 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE FOR THE LEAGUE.IS ANYONE LEADER UP FOR A BATTLE?
NAME Stratos
FC 4597 0852 6562

Please observe the challenger rules on the first post -_- THEN you may PM leaders asking for battles.

ace19897
14th July 2008, 1:01 PM
o.o back still here fem xD

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 1:09 PM
Uh-huh. Bad luck against Maggie :\

phantom1113
14th July 2008, 1:09 PM
IKKE FTFW, any challengers =o

ace19897
14th July 2008, 1:10 PM
yeah but i didnt do horrible lol the teams not even fully eved only 1 partially is Rofl o.o and i took out nearly half his team xD
either way i lost though xD

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 1:15 PM
XD Yeah, a loss is a loss, I s'pose :\

ace19897
14th July 2008, 1:16 PM
lol but this team will get stronger o.o dw xD

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 1:17 PM
Hope so XD I'll have to battle you someday

ace19897
14th July 2008, 1:17 PM
lol ;p true and save the electric gym for me:P i will be owner of it by tomorrow:O

Femme Fatale
14th July 2008, 1:22 PM
o.O Quite the promise XD

It may not be Maggie testing you next time, though =P

ace19897
14th July 2008, 1:23 PM
i know that ;P lol

Xyden
14th July 2008, 1:23 PM
No it may be me.

*Laughs Evilly*

ace19897
14th July 2008, 1:27 PM
lol xyden long time no see;P did you forget me already xD

Xyden
14th July 2008, 1:32 PM
ah but of course not. But you have miseed to much here. Lets see if you can figure out whats been going on. =p

ace19897
14th July 2008, 2:17 PM
shiny i beat xy in the 1v1 uber v non match XD fighting gym is mine now xDD

Shiny Magmortar
16th July 2008, 12:18 AM
Ah, good. Let me switch this up, then.

Iggly
16th July 2008, 7:40 AM
Welcome to zeh league then ^_^

phantom1113
16th July 2008, 8:22 AM
I R win

so wasup guys?

phantom1113
16th July 2008, 8:23 AM
I R win

so wasup guys?

ace19897
16th July 2008, 8:24 AM
nm lol and how are you "win":P

phantom1113
16th July 2008, 8:26 AM
It's in 2 laws:

law 1: ikke is always right.
law 2: if ikke isn't right, see law 1.

ace19897
16th July 2008, 8:27 AM
lol ikke is n00b;P whos afraid to battle me;o

phantom1113
16th July 2008, 8:32 AM
I'll battle you later you whiny ******* <_<

ace19897
16th July 2008, 8:34 AM
lol ;P you will lose no matter when you battle me;o

LMFAO ikke nice DC when getting kicked around like a can he gets mad for getting beaten and dcs in the middle of the matc while cursing at me in the chatbox lol

dR. fEeLgOoD
16th July 2008, 10:34 AM
wow I totally didn't even realize I had a long inactivity period because of finals and all but I realize now that Im not cut out to be a gym leader because of my inactivity periods so I'd like to challenge

Iggly
16th July 2008, 11:40 AM

Femme Fatale
16th July 2008, 11:49 AM
^^ Yay! Challenger form is on the forum...one of us'll PM you it because the mods really don't like us posting links.

Iggly, wanna battle?

Iggly
16th July 2008, 12:34 PM
Yeah, would like to, but I'm @ work xD

Femme Fatale
16th July 2008, 12:47 PM
XD fail =P

We'll have to battle sometime! I wanna see how good y'are =P

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch
17th July 2008, 4:41 PM
Hey everyone, I'm back. I'm on the home comp, rather than laptop, cuz it randomly just crashes, and it's been down for days now. Anyway, I am alive, and working on my team :D Welcome back Ace! BTW, I haven't access to the chat box/forums right now XD

Shiny Magmortar
18th July 2008, 3:03 AM
Aha! I thought you had died with my Tentacruel, and I was gonna come dig up your grave. XD

Welcome back! =D

Shiny Magmortar
18th July 2008, 3:06 AM
Aha! I thought you had died with my Tentacruel, and I was gonna come dig up your grave. XD

Welcome back! =D

Intrepid76
19th July 2008, 3:47 PM
Hey. I'm Intrepid, a good friend of Xyden/Ikke. I know them both from regileague. Just introducing myself here as I don't really know serebii. If you need any help I'm here.

phantom1113
19th July 2008, 3:55 PM
Hey. I'm Intrepid, a good friend of Xyden/Ikke. I know them both from regileague. Just introducing myself here as I don't really know serebii. If you need any help I'm here.

hey sexy<4

Intrepid76
19th July 2008, 3:58 PM
hey sexy<4

Hey babe. <3

Ryuga
24th July 2008, 5:28 AM
I finally persevered and become The Chaos League Champion =)

Was a long road filled with tough battles, and surprised I actually did it XD

Karasairu
24th July 2008, 5:38 AM
Hi hi. I'd like to battle these peoples but I have a question. I hacked a completely legit Togepi. Is that okay or not? o-o

Iggly
24th July 2008, 6:45 AM
I hacked a completely legit Togepi.

Must...resist...rant...
;-)
I think our policy = no hacked anything *looks at peers*

Karasairu
24th July 2008, 6:51 AM
Oh, okay. -walks away- Sorry.

Femme Fatale
24th July 2008, 7:00 AM
We have a few savvers...my advice if your pokes are legit hacked...shut up about it. I have no problem about you hacking so long as there's no 6x31 IVs

Shiny Magmortar
24th July 2008, 6:43 PM
Must...resist...rant...

Indeed. But whatever. Join if you like.

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch
20th August 2008, 8:03 PM
Hey everyone... I'm curious... has this league died? because it's been like a month since the last poster...