PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Chat

Absol_utely
10th June 2008, 11:42 AM
Hello, I wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would go here.
It seems the site has been dupped by one of its WiFi users into banning me from WiFi chat. Last night I was battling a user who was giving me tons of abuse in a private window, which I wasn't happy with but which I didn't report because noone likes a tattle tale.

Anyway, long after the battle he is still periodically opening windows and giving me abuse until the point whereby I, stupidly, react and use a curse word in retaliation to his slurry of offensive material.

I am sorry I lowered myself to his level, but it turns out that was exactly what this sore loser was looking for, as soon after I gave in to his taunting I was myself kicked from WiFi chat. I am sorry for breaking the rules and realise I must be punished, but I hope this sheds new light on what happened and also reveals the hypocrisy of whoever it was kicking me, for not checking what was said to me for 30mins+ before the incident.

Again I am sorry, will I ever be allowed on Wifi Chat again?

Yubell
10th June 2008, 12:08 PM
I've not used Nickserv/Chanserv commands in a long time but, You know you can /ignore {nick}

Or...

/ignore {Host/IP}

:)

Absol_utely
10th June 2008, 12:19 PM
lol that's a great piece of advice, where were you last night?

Locke Yggdrasill
10th June 2008, 7:35 PM
Bans aren't permanent unless you're caught doing the horizontal jig with Serebii's girlfriend. So you'll be unbanned sooner or later.

Ichi
10th June 2008, 8:14 PM
Serebii's girlfriend.

lol

If you were caught by the scripts, you should've been unbanned within a few minutes. If not, the banlist gets cleared very often, especially in wifi so you'd have been unbanned already.

luvespeon
10th June 2008, 11:40 PM
i was banned a few minutes ago for apparently "hacking" a deoxys event when i went to the event and got the ticket to go to birth island and the guy i was trying to trade with me said this: [18:28] <HaseoXthForm> u hacked the event or no
[18:28] <luvespeon> no went and got the ticket. and he then went to a moderator and typed this into the text box: [18:28] <HaseoXthForm> u hacked the event or no
[18:28] <luvespeon> no went and got the ticket from an AR but do you still want to trade. so what can i do about this?

randomspot555
10th June 2008, 11:52 PM
I think you all were looking for this thread here:

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=256997

Locke Yggdrasill
11th June 2008, 1:58 AM
I think you all were looking for this thread here:

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=256997
I think your smartass attitude failed, seeing as the thread starter knows that he wasn't banned unfairly.

Erik Destler
11th June 2008, 2:41 AM
blah blah blah
stop being minimods

Erik Destler
11th June 2008, 2:42 AM
blah blah blah
stop being minimods