PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any regrets on D/P?

Pages : [1] 2 3

RayRay
16th June 2008, 12:03 AM
Basically, this is a thread to see what kind of regrets/mistakes folks have had/made, i.e - not training a specific pokemon more, using a 'one time' TM foolishly, and anything else really!

I guess i regret my Roserade not being shiney (love her all the same and she's one of my best battlers, so dont regret too much) and giving away my TM Charge Beam to my nephew :( have found sooooooooo many uses for it since i gave it away! And i think he taught it to a bidoof as well :O

LordLati
16th June 2008, 6:01 AM
I have several regrets, they would be:

1) not ev training my lvl 100 impish swampert that had great Ivs, it took me a while to fix this one...
2) teaching my registeel stealth rock, I have found many better users of the move since. ( fixed the problem by buying diamond)
3) Not using pokemon with the synchronize ability to catch competitive pokemon (it takes FOREVER if you don't use synchronizers)
4) trading away my 1st starter this gen, I still miss my poor Torterra :(

Master Leo
16th June 2008, 6:03 AM
forgot to sr to geta shiny legend BOTH TIMES!

poke'master
16th June 2008, 6:46 AM
after finishing diamond i bought pearl and bread then traded some pokes to pearl for a different team. im up to the 4th badge and i regret it >< i duno if i should restart or not

Revengent
16th June 2008, 6:55 AM
Using my Masterball on Palkia. :(

Snow
16th June 2008, 7:05 AM
Mine is leaving my friend in my room with an Action replay I left and he made my game all messed up so I lost my shiny charmander.

Bobby Frank JR
16th June 2008, 11:00 AM
mine is teaching toxic to my manaphy and then trading it away (I loved him so much XD)

VTUSH
16th June 2008, 11:19 AM
giving my cousin my shiny ho-oh because i had 2 but then i dont know where the other went so now i have none.
Trading my random encountered shiny quagsire to a random on here, i want it back sooo badly. Its OT is 02159

Enheritance
16th June 2008, 11:28 AM
I can't think of anything too regretable other then using my TM26 too soon. I thought I had properly planned out my team and their moves, but I was a bit wrong. Now I regret that even if it didnt turn out too terrible.

Claudius Darling
16th June 2008, 11:47 AM
Forgetting that I had a shiny Onix in my storage then restarting the game, I miss her so much. ]=

honey_clover112
16th June 2008, 12:41 PM
xD; Man, I have a lot.

-Not training my Weavile. ;-;
-Using my Master all on Azelf.
-Not EV-ing my Pokemon. Except Aggron. -_-;
-Using.....important TM's to other Pokemon, ;_;

;006;

LightingKimba
16th June 2008, 12:43 PM
Simple. Having so many shiny pokémon. It's like I'm shinybait to kids now..

aerisLana
16th June 2008, 12:49 PM
Ermm... the thing that I regret the most is that I didn't capture Azelf & Uxie, and killed them instead. The reason why I did that is because I was rushing to finish the Sinnoh Dex. Man, that was the foolish mistake that I ever did. I then became obsessed with Uxie; SUPER bad luck. :(

absoluteSoul
16th June 2008, 12:52 PM
I sort of regret purchasing Diamond. Now there's little to no chance of me getting Platinum... (unless I get a job...) And I also regret not playing it for a full month.

Forretress Fan
16th June 2008, 2:30 PM
i regret trading all my good pokemon onto Diamond, b/c i wanted to restart diamond to get use to the storyline.

Pingouin7
16th June 2008, 3:22 PM
Ermm... the thing that I regret the most is that I didn't capture Azelf & Uxie, and killed them instead. The reason why I did that is because I was rushing to finish the Sinnoh Dex. Man, that was the foolish mistake that I ever did. I then became obsessed with Uxie; SUPER bad luck. :(

You could have ran from then, then when you would have came back into their cave they would stillb e here, and their data in your Dex.

I've tried that and it works.

Alexcore
16th June 2008, 3:35 PM
i regret using earthquake tm on sharpedo, dark pulse on sneasel and accidently killing mesprit

-May-
16th June 2008, 3:38 PM
not EV training my first Diamond team >< + I always make mistakes in EV training >< .. I don't train my pokes with the good stats ><

SHUCKLE MAN
16th June 2008, 3:39 PM
i regret using earthquake tm on sharpedo, dark pulse on sneasel and accidently killing mesprit

Dark Pulse on Sneasel? Wow. I'm presuming it was not the Sneasel using Dark Pulse that killed the Mespirit...

Hauntshadow
16th June 2008, 3:40 PM
Not having my trusty Quagsire (with Damp ability) when I ran into shiny Graveler.=(

Lostelle
16th June 2008, 5:10 PM
Mine would probably be helping my cousin out by giving him an entire team of perfectly bred and EV trained pokemon to counter my own instead of making him breed for himself. He'll probably never even try it now.

He also won half of our matches yesterday and I no longer like Gyarados/Salamence/Heracross/Tyranitar.

Phrexyian Garguantua
16th June 2008, 6:52 PM
Not EV training any of my Pokemon, so I had to rehatch them and trade away other good Pokemon to get the TM's I needed.

Sigh!
16th June 2008, 6:59 PM
When i let my cousin borrow my game he released my shiny toterra.... :(

ZeroSlayer27
16th June 2008, 7:04 PM
Not knowing what EV means.

Lostelle
16th June 2008, 7:27 PM
^ Effort Value. ;)

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml

Be free of regret!

Enheritance
16th June 2008, 11:19 PM
Not knowing what EV means.

That would actually be another regret of mine. I didnt know what it was until recently, so it's kinda hard trying to do it to my pokemon team now :/

Ansem1013
16th June 2008, 11:53 PM
resetting my game, therefore deleting my level 100 Ho-Oh

CRAZIE_GUY
17th June 2008, 12:59 AM
hmm... I used my stealth rock on the wrong thing... I trained a quiet natured porygon-z, I sold off a number of possibly handy battle items to ease my pain in scrolling to the bottom of the warehouse that is my backpack, I don't have the patience to breed for those insane 31/30/30/31/31 etc IV combos to get the best possible IVs for a given hidden power, Master Ball'd Dialga cuz it was my only ball, spent hours upon hours perfecting my game that will all be for naught when Platinum comes out and becomes my main version....

Blue_Ditto_256
17th June 2008, 1:37 AM
I used the Dragon Pulse TM on a migrated Kingdra before I knew that it learned it naturally. I used the Roost TM on an in-game Staraptor. I used the Shadow Claw TM on an Absol before I knew it learned Night Slash.

Lostelle
17th June 2008, 4:58 AM
hmm... I used my stealth rock on the wrong thing... I trained a quiet natured porygon-z, I sold off a number of possibly handy battle items to ease my pain in scrolling to the bottom of the warehouse that is my backpack, I don't have the patience to breed for those insane 31/30/30/31/31 etc IV combos to get the best possible IVs for a given hidden power, Master Ball'd Dialga cuz it was my only ball, spent hours upon hours perfecting my game that will all be for naught when Platinum comes out and becomes my main version....

I know what you mean. I almost resent ever having started breeding for a perfectly suitable Rioli (30 hours and 400 eggs, so far) but I really want to have a great Lucario. I actually quit at one point and began EV training a decent Rioli, but I got to level three and couldn't stand the thought of it anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll eventually hatch a new shiny.

Dokichan
17th June 2008, 6:18 AM
Being too lazy to EV train anything and wasting TMs on useless Pokemon.

Ceecee-typhlosion
17th June 2008, 6:57 AM
not resetting the pokeradar when i reached 40 as i find it hard to get to chains of 40

then breaking the chain without finding a shiny

Dragonisfire
17th June 2008, 10:53 AM
Not really on D/P beside using the Energy Ball and Ice Beam TMs on a useless -spatt natured Cress...

On XD however, deleting Baton Pass off of a Modest Zapdos really does make you cry...

shon_taylor
17th June 2008, 11:50 AM
I regret migrating a bunch of my high leveled pokemon from Emerald to Diamond.

Loony
17th June 2008, 12:40 PM
I regret restarting my Diamond, with my only ever shiny (magneton) on it, and my friends rayquaza, he gave me a right earful! I had also just completed the game for my first time, and had caught and pal park'd ALOT of pokemon.

17th June 2008, 2:16 PM
Using my Masterball on Palkia. :(

lol same. cept with me it was dialga :/
i also didn't ev train a mischevious modest empoleon... wish i had.

Titan
17th June 2008, 5:12 PM
My biggest regret is using my masterball on palkia. I also regret not trying to get a shiny starter.

Lostelle
17th June 2008, 5:32 PM
I regret migrating a bunch of my high leveled pokemon from Emerald to Diamond.

That reminds me. I was first a little bitter about my near perfect IV'd Gardevoir (the only pokemon who took half as long as the Lucario I'm working on) lost the ability to use Fire Punch effectively. Sure, it isn't meant to work as a sweeper, but it outran most everything on the Battle Frontier anyway.

In fact, I hated the physical/special attack split for about a month over Gardevoir's loss and the newly physical dark type attacks hitting her average defense harder.

Champion Jared 14
17th June 2008, 5:38 PM
I master ball'd uxie because I didn't feel like sitting there all day to capture it.

Thor's Beard
17th June 2008, 7:03 PM
I didn't EV train my shiny jolly crobat or my shiny adamant buizel... I have sleepless nights over not doing that...

Thor's Beard
17th June 2008, 7:05 PM
I didn't EV train my shiny jolly crobat or my shiny adamant buizel... I have sleepless nights over not doing that...

EmeraldLeafBlade
17th June 2008, 7:22 PM
I was in a hurry, and ended up trading my Squirtle. The thing is, that Squirtle was specially bred with the nature I wanted, and the Pokemon I received was hacked. I'm still trying to get another Squirtle with that exact nature.

SaulGCube
17th June 2008, 9:46 PM
mine almost made me quit pokemon -_-
I had a pearl and ruby in my ds.i took them to school for a couple of weeks since my freinds were playing them soon people found out and after 2 weeks later my ds along with ruby and pearl were stolen T.T i had all the event pokemon using AR and my legends like moltres,mewtwo and others from firered and leafgreen which i migrated.i also had every starter and almost all my rare pokemon in emerald including lugia,ho-oh,deoxys and celebi which i most likly wont get back because my freinds ar broke T.T

morefirepokemon
17th June 2008, 9:49 PM
I regret trading away my shiny steelix and shiny trapinch, having a shiny flygon would have been awsome... Also, not ev training my pokemon

Leon
17th June 2008, 10:56 PM
My only regret when it comes to Pearl is restarting so many damn times, and wiping some pretty good team members. Nothing that can't be fixed like, but that's not the point.

Tyrone
17th June 2008, 11:12 PM
I regret trading my Shiny Mew for a Manaphy when I first joined the Forums.
Not EV training my Pokemon.
Selling all of the TMs that I need now.
And..............training a hacked Darkrai (got it from a friend) when I now have a real one.

mewmew202
17th June 2008, 11:15 PM
Picking Empolean and not having a balanced team for the most part. I discovered a water/steel type was the worst typing ever. I mean seriously a water type that loses to fighting and ground(or was it rock or both?) types. Not to mention the normaly grass disadvantage even though it turned to normal and no longer being as strong against fire.

Nectric
17th June 2008, 11:28 PM
Mine was probs using my Masterball on Palkia >.< & using TM's on rubbish pokemon lol

PsychicKoji
17th June 2008, 11:44 PM
I had an Impish Duskull that my friend saved for me while he was breeding for a different nature, and had bred them all with Pain Split. I put the Duskull in the daycare to make my own, only to plug in his stats into an EV calculator and discovered that he had as close to the right IVs as I hope to get.

But when I pulled him out of the Day Care, the old couple made him forget Pain Split for another move. -_-

asuna11
17th June 2008, 11:50 PM
i regret playing it =(
JUST KIDDING Dp Rules :D

Miss_Pocket_Monster
18th June 2008, 1:16 AM
I regret not having WiFi. I want to battle people! ;450;

BlazeBat
18th June 2008, 1:46 AM
Deciding to keep my perfect iv toys r us darkrai with the wrong nature rather than keep trying

ShinyVaati
18th June 2008, 5:18 PM
I hate that I gave away my Garchomp(got a really good offer for it), and that I released my Raichu(wasn't performing very well, but I miss it) If I didn't give them away I would still have all the Pokemon of my original Diamond team. And for some reason I regret giving my Milotic that last poffin, I don't why I just do...

big bad deoxys
18th June 2008, 5:36 PM
using master ball on creselia instead of mesprit.

Blivsey
18th June 2008, 7:21 PM
I used one Razor Claw and traded another away, so now I have to stock up all those battle points if I want to actually seriously train that Sneasel in my box (which I really do).

Also used a couple of one-time TMs rashly. Darn it!

Prominence
18th June 2008, 7:35 PM
On Diamond:
Using a cheating device; 999x Rare Candy's and all TM's 99x was fun, but using my AR to complete my Pokédex was a big mistake. Now the only thing left to do for me on Diamond is EV-training and trying to get a 100win-streak in the Hax Tower. I also regret using it to catch Shiny Pokémon, they're just so... fake.

Luckily I don't cheat on Pearl so I can still complete the Pokédex there in a legimit way :)

Also, I don't think you can use your TM's stupidly, at least not the first 50. You can clone them on Emerald you know. Even before I started hacking on Diamond, I already cloned EQ like 20 times on Emerald :P

Fäyt
19th June 2008, 3:16 AM
i would say that i regret using my masterball on palkia.
i mean i could have got it with a pokeball!
also using an action replay....it made the game really boring.

legendcollector
19th June 2008, 3:47 AM
I kinda regret buying both versions. Then again, that was before I had wi-fi, so that was the only way I could complete my pokedex. But now my Pearl is just kinda layin around collecting dust.

Blaine's Cousin
19th June 2008, 3:58 AM
Refraining of using the Masterball with Mesprit....(....mesprit...mesprit....mesprit!!!... ../trauma)

That, and cloning of some of my best pokemon (and some legendaries too) to a couple of friends. Though we EV trained them very differently, i still feel as i chopped-off myself because of doing that. I don't do cloning anymore, but i regret every time i see my pokemon against me on online battles...:S

Edit: *Checks GTS* or...seeing some of them in auction on GTS....*sigh*......

Poke-Matt
19th June 2008, 7:15 AM
-I wasted time training a Chingling, thinking it would evolve into something cool...
-I migrated my event Mew to D/P, before I knew that I could've cloned it in Emerald...
-I raised some of my best Pokemon over Lv50...only to find out that I can't use Lv50+ Pokemon in the upcoming Pokemon Video Game Showdown Qualifier Tournament!

Metamence
19th June 2008, 7:31 AM
-I wasted time training a Chingling, thinking it would evolve into something cool...
-I migrated my event Mew to D/P, before I knew that I could've cloned it in Emerald...
-I raised some of my best Pokemon over Lv50...only to find out that I can't use Lv50+ Pokemon in the upcoming Pokemon Video Game Showdown Qualifier Tournament!

u could clone mew via gts glitch just to let u know.

Metamence
19th June 2008, 7:38 AM
I gave my perfectly ev trained charizard and some other pokemon to my friend and when i battle him he uses my pokemon against me sigh

grr7950m
19th June 2008, 8:18 AM
I have several regrets, they would be:

1) not ev training my lvl 100 impish swampert that had great Ivs, it took me a while to fix this one...
2) teaching my registeel stealth rock, I have found many better users of the move since. ( fixed the problem by buying diamond)
3) Not using pokemon with the synchronize ability to catch competitive pokemon (it takes FOREVER if you don't use synchronizers)
4) trading away my 1st starter this gen, I still miss my poor Torterra :(

You COULD save the poor swampert: give it 10 Proteins (and other EV boosting stuff), and deposit into PC, then withdraw.
Pokemon's stats are re-calculated when deposited in the PC. So if you take your Swampert back, it will have a higher Attack. This worked in Sapphire, and I believe it works in D/P.

WhyteMage
19th June 2008, 8:38 AM
Not many regrets, if any. I'm pretty cautious with what I do, and I never trade (other than the Ho-oh and the shiny Palkia I got from here).

I can't find a waterstone underground on diamond even though I have around 5 on pearl. Never gives me what I want when I want it (for my Eevee).

It was probably finding out that the PBR gifts were one-time only. That was pretty saddening. Now I'll have to find elaborate breeding chains if I want something with dark pulse...

Manix
19th June 2008, 1:45 PM
I don't have many...aside from having my lv100 kyogre migrated. Its sucks, and I need a second...wait, I have one on sapphire...
Regretting EV training sometimes. Especially when you forget to save...

Yonowaru in Chaos
19th June 2008, 1:48 PM
The only regret I have is my OT name. I was a noob back then, and I gave my DP character a noob name. And now I have all these good pokemon with a noob OT!

T_T_T

Also, I regret random-training my Darkrai. It now has all these ******-up EVs...

richard
19th June 2008, 2:25 PM
I had regretted picking Piplup as my starter. I had the worst adventure of my life.T_T

Ubernational
19th June 2008, 4:12 PM
I regret rushing through Diamond just to get to pal park >:( I now really want to restart but cant because I just chained a bunch of dittos with perfect Ivs to pass down and have 20 shinys.

I also feel like a sellout because I cloned all my TMS and rarecandies on wi fi.

ampharosys
20th June 2008, 12:00 AM
I regret buying pearl instead of diamond. Worst exclusives ever, besides Salamence. I guess thats why we trade -_-'

Silver83
20th June 2008, 9:04 AM
Mine would be teaching good tms to pokemon I don't use or end up trading away. Another would be regretting trading pokemon that I was attached too such as a lopunny that I leveled up, taught 2 fight moves to and then took to the pokemon league. Another thing was spelling my OT with all small letters :/

RICH
20th June 2008, 6:42 PM
not putting garchomp on my team

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
20th June 2008, 10:29 PM
Using my Master Ball on Dialga. >>

Larry
20th June 2008, 10:34 PM
I taught some of the Pokemon I never use the really good TM's...

PsychedelicJellyfish
20th June 2008, 10:37 PM
Not s/ring for good Natured Legendaries on Diamond. I've had to restart Pearl and do it instead.

xXBloodstainedLieXx
23rd June 2008, 2:50 AM
Restarting the game and never touching it for 2 months. I don't even have the desire to start playing it that much anymore.

GreenNinja
23rd June 2008, 4:12 AM
not devoting more time to playing, especially shiney hunting. though i have no issue getting them randomly, i just wish i had the time to sit go pokedar it. not training more of my pokemon upto level 100, i used to get alot of pokemon to that level and now i only have 2 at that level.

<Reminiscence>
23rd June 2008, 5:50 AM
The only thing I really regret doing on Pearl is using my Master Ball on Palkia. xD

Cutty
23rd June 2008, 9:59 AM
I regret forgetting to teach Baton pass to my 2 of shiny Espeons.

EnteiFirecracker
23rd June 2008, 12:26 PM
I regret:
1. Not re-starting again and again until I got a shiny starter/legendary
2. Putting Manaphy on my Diamond because I want to start over
3. Picking Chimchar as my Starter

HOMG
23rd June 2008, 12:41 PM
not paying attention 2 my chain :(

I was chaining pidgey and I restarted the chain. The sound was off. I walked into a normal patch second and just kept bashing A without looking at the screen. Just as I saw the words "Floatzel used Ice Fang" I realised it was shiny :(
I was angry for the rest of the night :(

EDIT: I also regret dropping my DS thus ruining the hinge. For 7 months the screen had colour retardations. It recently gave up hope and will not stay on for longer than 2 seconds. I did manage to get quite a few shinies even with the crap screen. I'm now without a DS...jealous much? ;)

Ralts 42
23rd June 2008, 12:53 PM
picking piplup as my starter.

Bekki
23rd June 2008, 1:15 PM
Regretting using a master ball on Dialga but overcome that problem when I made a Pokemon that I wanted to trade over to Diamond from LeafGreen.

Murra Myrrh
23rd June 2008, 3:46 PM
Hmmm...I wish I knew just a little more about IV when I got my first Shiny. I love my little Twilight and I would never trade her for ANYTHING, but I wish I had trained her better. Nonetheless, she's no push-over.

Clamps
23rd June 2008, 3:53 PM
Not getting moar Darkrai, I only have 6 left.

same for Deoxys, but that still has a week left to go, so yeah.

necropedal
23rd June 2008, 4:22 PM
The only two regrets are as follows;
1: Never...and I mean NEVER!!! seeing even one shiny Pokémon
2: Waiting until Lv.75 to Start EV training my Seventh of Twelve Teams.

necropedal
23rd June 2008, 4:26 PM
Not getting moar Darkrai, I only have 6 left.

same for Deoxys, but that still has a week left to go, so yeah.

What do you mean more than one?
Are you talking legitimate ones or ill gotten ones?

How can you regret only having 6 of them left?

Kamon1
23rd June 2008, 11:16 PM
;249-d;I regret not checking to see if my shiny lugia was legit BEFORE I traded my shiny spearow. Alough its not a bad loss, still, nonetheless I regret it. But I shall still love my Shiny Lugia even if it is hacked, becuase it is mine and I rescueded it from being abadoned most likely.;249;

Noheart
25th June 2008, 3:00 PM
Loadz.

1.) Choosing Chimchar instead of Piplup. I like water types, but I chose Chimchar because of the early gym advantage's it had.
2.) Giving my Shiny Dialga ( took me at LEAST 150 soft resets... ) to my little sister for her birthday. When ever we battle ( even though I always win. ^.^d ) she has to be an ungrateful little brat and rub it in my face when she sends out the aqua uber. I felt so tempted to steal her DS and take it back, but I remembered that it was for her birthday. Also that she'd cry an ocean and snitch on me a millisecond later. >.>
3.) Not having an original team ( I had the usual Infernape Staraptor Roserade team, and thought it was unique. -.- ). Although, there wasn't many Pokémon with strong potential to choose from in this game. Before the National Dex, anyway.
4-5894759347534758935.) Don't feel like posting because I will age and die before I'm finished.

\*:{*X=Vespilotic=X*}:*/
25th June 2008, 3:14 PM
I got my vespiquen later in the game when i beat the elite-four, and getting my milotic at such a high level (lvl 8), i like to raise pokemon at low levels and then train them to higher ones. And my gallade as well, i got later in the game (After Vespiquen and before Milotic)......:(

imlatino
25th June 2008, 3:28 PM
Training an abra. It became such a good pokemon that it could practically beat anything. But when it game to the elite 4, I didnt stand a chance. Lv.51 Hp. like 110 defense like 38 he just kept dying. Not only that but I taught it Recycle and Shockwave!

ironman4541
25th June 2008, 3:51 PM
I used my masterball on Dialga when I should have savd it for Cresselia. I should have raised more good water types too.

(s.i.e)
25th June 2008, 5:05 PM
a buddy of mine messed up my pearl with his AR unasked and since then
i have 99X explorerkits in my letter storage bag and a azure flute plus that item for darkrai.

i wish i could delerte those bugging things>: (

he just did it, when i noticed it he screwed things up good even though
it still works

Psyopus
25th June 2008, 5:08 PM
I regret giving earquake to a blastoise that i never use in battles -__-

Clamps
25th June 2008, 6:16 PM
What do you mean more than one?
Are you talking legitimate ones or ill gotten ones?

How can you regret only having 6 of them left?

I went to Toys R Us with my cousin and 2 DS's, along with Diamond and Pearl, but unlike most people, I stayed there from opening until almost closing, resetting my diamond and trading the Darkrai from the new file to Pearl. I got around 20 of them, but I traded them away for assorted goodies, Shinies, other Events, etc.

Nightshadow1313
25th June 2008, 6:24 PM
I regret:

-Not EV training my Staraptor whose IVs are perfect 31's in Atk, Spd, and HP.
-Not Soft reseting for a Shiny Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, or any other legendary. :(
-Using my Master Ball on Palkia (man, Cresselia was a pain with Dusk Balls).

But on a side note, you guys should be lucky you even have shinies in the first place. I have only seen a shiny pokemon once in-game, and it was a trainer's Seaking at the Battle Tower in Sapphire. T~T

Shinjo-Knight
25th June 2008, 7:17 PM
I regret not soft reseting for legendaries and not finding a single shiny in game.
T-T really really regret not going to Toys r us for Darkrai.
I also taught Physic to one of my pokemon that would have learned it naturally >_<

SaiyanHikari
26th June 2008, 6:09 AM
two regrets.
One is teaching Hidden power to an Abra which I didn't even check the IV's of (I think it had a really bad electric)
Two is crying because I have a shiny Doduo...in gen 2.

nintenerd542
26th June 2008, 6:41 AM
I regret transferring my best and to be bred Pokemon from Emerald to Pearl without realizing the fact that I have unfinished business in the Battle frontier. D:

noobers
26th June 2008, 7:22 AM
Not keeping my Pokemon at an equal level when I was training them.

Himself
26th June 2008, 7:40 AM
Not getting a low level Manaphy when I had the chance. I'm still waiting for one... It was so close. I spent too much time thinking about it, and it's too late now.

Mr. Typhlosion
26th June 2008, 8:29 AM
Probably the most noobish mistake ever. I used my Shiny Stone on Roselia too early, so I went to Serebii's Wi-Fi Chat for the first time ever. I looked for a Shiny stone, and some guy named Archie responded. I ended up trading my Shiny Magikarp for a stupid Shiny Stone. Thank god I grew a brain since then... but I still regret that.

griffins_guardian
26th June 2008, 8:40 AM
Throwing master ball at Palkia >>

mekky_9892
26th June 2008, 10:46 AM
-KO'ing Azelf and Uxie to finish National Dex.
-Not owning Diamond, so I can't restart my Pearl =[

Not too many regrets.

AEROBLASTER
27th June 2008, 6:32 PM
I regret using an action replay to get Darkrai on Diamond when I couldve gone to Toys R Us and gotten a legit one.

Golbez
27th June 2008, 7:33 PM
Well, not evolving chimchar before taking on Roark.

Yeah, I learned my lesson

Noah343
28th June 2008, 5:34 AM
Not going to the TRU darkrai event..

Prof_Ookami
28th June 2008, 8:09 PM
I bought a strategy guide for getting the legendaries, and they didn't show any pokemon past the first 150 in the guide, so I just used my masterBall on Azelf... now i know there are more to get. i am so mad. can i send a masterball while migrating pokemon from leaf-green?

Birds of Paradise
28th June 2008, 9:57 PM
can i send a masterball while migrating pokemon from leaf-green?

Yes, I migrate pokemon from my emerald and I had one of my pokemon hold a masterball

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD
29th June 2008, 12:26 AM
Not enough fire types and to many legends

Amorphous Form
29th June 2008, 12:30 AM
Migrating all my pokemon from Ruby to Pearl before finishing the legendarys. >.>

That and wasting a Master Ball on Uxie.

Amorphous Form
29th June 2008, 12:38 AM
Migrating all my pokemon from Ruby to Pearl before finishing the legendarys. >.>

That and wasting a Master Ball on Uxie.

Adeku
29th June 2008, 12:42 AM
trading my shiny beautifly to one of my friends and restarting my diamond and forgetting about my shiny bellessom in the pc

plopagon123
29th June 2008, 7:04 AM
=P I regretted a lot of my actions in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Like choosing Chimchar with a Relaxed Nature. It was slow.... yes. -.-" I made a mistake there.

Another, is that removing Spark from my Luxray and replacing it with Thunderbolt.............. what? My Luxray was Modest-natured. o.o!

What else?
Well maybe teaching Rock Tomb to my Infernape is a big mistake as well, I could've just taught it to another one of my more powerful Pokemon. Or maybe Pokemon that were meant to use moves like that.
Yay! I deleted the Rock Tomb from my Infernape (Another wasted TM ;~;)! I replaced it with Taunt, Lol.

But I never really got to use taunt in a battle so yeah. :\

I made a lot of regrets, I just can't keep track of exactly how many errors I made for me to regret on. :\

~Plopagon

Argon
3rd July 2008, 1:52 AM
Ar: Gah... There's alot of things I regret. There is one, however, that I regret the most. I trained only my starting pokemon better than the rest of my team, and it's gap between levels compared to all my other pokemon is too big. Right now, my Empoleon is level 94, while the rest of my team ranges from level 61-66. I am still trying to lessen the gap, but it is taking forever...

Mrmagius
3rd July 2008, 2:00 AM
yes

not gettin the national dex before the E4, a mistake I won't be making on platinum.

Ghost Dialga
3rd July 2008, 2:22 AM
I have only two regrets.
1. Letting my friend get me an Azure Flute
2. Accepting hacked Pokémon in trades.
Serebii has converted me, so now I have a strong disbelief in hacked Pokémon.

Argon
3rd July 2008, 6:59 AM
Ar: I also have another regret. Early in the game, I had all of my pokemon by the time I left Eterna Forest. The only problem was, I never allowed a Flying type pokemon in my team and, as a result, ended up not being able to fly because I like my team set in a certain order. The only time I can fly is when I am training all of the pokemon I have captured. (I usually carry my Chatot, and I also have my Kricketune with me in case I find a rare wild pokemon. I also have my Empoleon with me for obvious reasons, and another pokemon from my team that I train also because I want to fill the level gap between my team and my starting pokemon.)

KamiStriker
3rd July 2008, 8:33 AM
I migrated all my lvl 100's (30 of them) to my Diamond when I first finished the game from my saphire. My game then corrupted and lost all its data. The next day the game worked fine again (with no data) T.T

VTUSH
3rd July 2008, 8:38 AM
Trading away my shiny random encountered quagsire.
Not EV training my Darkrai
using a master ball on a shiny nidorino by mistake.

spidey7000
3rd July 2008, 10:58 AM
Well i regret living in a country where there are no events, no real nintendo outlets from where i cud go buy the Wireless Router and no nothing!! I also regret not EV training my Modest DiAlga.

cecil
3rd July 2008, 11:40 AM
I regret for...hmm, not soft-reseting for a shiny or good IV legendary.
I also quite regret EV training my somehow weak Salamence without seeing her IV first...
Other than that, no.

Artica
3rd July 2008, 1:03 PM
Playing Pearl More :P

Gilgamesh
3rd July 2008, 1:11 PM
Buying it?

RayRay
3rd July 2008, 5:14 PM

I did the same thing! For some strange reason, still unknown to me, i forgot about the Regis and Lati@s. Sigh. Only left the godawful pokemon behind and couldn't be bothered to train them up and go Regi/Lati hunting. So i started again, but am bored already! (Am just past the second gym)

-BJ-
3rd July 2008, 6:29 PM
I accidentally traded away a legit Ageto Celebi on the GTS (before I found out it was legit), as well as my only Soul Dew. Bah, GTS.

firewall
4th July 2008, 6:15 AM
I regret that I evolved my slowpoke to slowking. Why you ask? Well, I forgot to level it up in order to get slack off and now it can't be learned xO

Fire_Fan
4th July 2008, 7:43 AM
I regret ..... not trying hard enough to get a shiny Roselia that I want so bad, because just as I gave up a so and so Bidoof which was shiny appeared which led me to what if I stayed in that area a little long maybe a shiny Roselia might of appeared.

groovitational snubbul
4th July 2008, 9:18 AM
using my only reaper cloth that i EV traind completely rong :(

Absol trainer
4th July 2008, 10:32 AM
Not resseting for good natured legendaries, and having mistaked a shiny patch 2 times when I was on a chain of 40.

Charizard The Great
4th July 2008, 1:39 PM
Whatever regrets I may have will be distinguished shortly when I restart all my Pokemon games (every Gameboy and DS one). Why? Because I have pre-planned my Pokemon parties for each game in advance.

Manafi's Dream
4th July 2008, 1:40 PM
Not getting a girl Totodile when it hatched.:(

Sapphire_Pichu
4th July 2008, 1:48 PM
I wasted my Masterball on either Uxie or Azelf... I regret it. I think I should have saved it for Mesprit [who's starting to tick me off...]

Heartless_Enigma
5th July 2008, 9:57 PM
My only regret (I believe) in my Pearl was when I was shiny chaining yesterday. I am totally new to this and I got lucky on my 19th Gloom when I saw a shiny patch. Unfortunately, it was walled off by some russling patches of grass, and the only path to it was going off the grass. I ended up restarting the chain because I thought that if you went off the grass it would break the chain. Man was I wrong, my friend told me your chain would continue if you went off the grass; I tested it and he was right. That is my story of my lost shiny Gloom -.-

dark blade
5th July 2008, 10:46 PM
i erased mygame

Sapphire Phoenix
6th July 2008, 1:16 AM
I regret naming my character the name I did. I don't like my name now.

swampert55
6th July 2008, 1:32 AM
I migrated my HP Fighting Entei from Ruby, not knowing that HP is special in 4th gen.

Amonitas
6th July 2008, 9:50 AM
1: Used stealth rock on onix I never even used...
2: Caught Palkia without thinking about nature...
3: Trading it to a steelix in GTS...
4: The Steelix was shiny and hacked in cherish ball...
5: That Steelix was scammed from me...

#Gecko#
6th July 2008, 6:48 PM
Only not catching a Buizel to make him part of my original team, not resseting for a better natured Chimchar, and deleting my Emerald so now I can't clone TM's anymore. And releasing all my Uknown (I captured them again, but I need an R).

Tasogare
7th July 2008, 4:59 PM
Not saving before I ran into Palkia and try to SR to get a shiny. D|

Oh, crud, sorry for the double post! D=

Tasogare
7th July 2008, 5:02 PM
Not saving before I ran into Palkia and try to SR to get a shiny. D|

Discharge
8th July 2008, 10:08 AM
Well.. Not bad memories about the One-of-a-kind tm's since I'm always running through my pearl and trading all the nice stuff to diamond and restarting over and over again..

HOWEVER.. I was chaining for a machop and I THOUGHT I had my adamant synchronize'd ralts with me but after I caught the shiny I realized I took the wrong ralts... I checked the machops nature and well.. yeh...

..Modest..

Graceful Shinigami
8th July 2008, 4:48 PM
Ugh, I should've taken the oppurtunity to soft reset for an Azelf, but nope. I had to accidently kill it, and I didn't save since I got my 3rd badge. Wonderful.

_outrage
9th July 2008, 3:54 PM
hmmmmmmm. its a tie between accidentally killing a shiny sprititomb. and accidently killing a shiny pikachu. **sigh** after u killem u just get a lil empty enside cuz u know u dont have the energy to look for them again. lol

~Heaven Help Us~
10th July 2008, 4:04 AM
playing it again cuz i really got bored of it.

groovitational skiing9867
10th July 2008, 8:33 AM
not sring for shiny anything

EeveeSkitty
10th July 2008, 9:06 AM
Long Post Alert, Long Post Alert, Long Post Alert, Long Post Alert Beep Beep Beep

I don't have any stories to tell apart from the time that I let my little sister beat the elite four for me. She's three and I died because she kept using thundershock which I still had for some reason. But another story or stories are my sort of friend's. He sucks at pokemon. Not being mean or anything but really. He killed ALL the legends in his game[leafgreen] and couldn't taught his Lv100 Charizard Rock Smash, Cut, Fly and Blast Burn. Fly seemed OK beside the hopeless moves he had for his poor Charizard[Lv100!!!]. He couldn't even beat the elite four after 150 hours of gameplay and still wouldn't be able to if I didn't help him. I taught Charizard Dragon Claw and got rid of cut and rock smash and replaced with flamethrower and earthquake. I also suggested training a Lapras for ice and water moves and body slam, a Jolteon, an Alakazam, A Gengar and a Machamp. After a few days a lv7 abra was Lv 50, a lv25 eevee was a lv50 jolteon and other wonders. He was an idoet and swapped jolteon and machamp out for a lv3 pidgey he wanted to train and a lv 10 Mr Mime. The elite four was beat using alot of revives and full restores. He was happy with himself even if I had just struggled againist the elite four that he would of lost to. Then he just carried on as if he didn't owe me. I still regret THAT. I suggeted a new game as he had pretty much stuffed his but he refused and I couldn't force him or he would do the same to my game which is a good game with all legends in the bag [PC] and with my team of EV trained LV 100 pokemon. I hate him now...

Laser Shuckle
10th July 2008, 9:35 AM
i restarted my first save game.

i regret it still

shinygroudon232
23rd July 2008, 11:33 PM
I should have SRed for a shiny azelf.... Or any other legendary, other than dialga.

Argon
23rd July 2008, 11:44 PM
Ar: I encountered a wild colored Quagsire. I should have thrown a ball instead of throw mud...

deepening
24th July 2008, 12:03 AM
Rushing through the emotion pokemon and not catching them, because I was eager to get to the natonal dex.

Zesqio
24th July 2008, 3:31 PM
One thing mainly. Catching a Shinx at level 3, with Rivalry ability. When I'm at the 7th or 8th badge I find they could also have the intimidate ability. I should have paid attention back then. But I don't really care so much now though...

Elite Four Muadita
24th July 2008, 3:52 PM
re-starting my pokemon emerald and leafgreen, althgouh all good pokemon had been transferred to diamond

NINJA PENGUIN
24th July 2008, 4:04 PM
Evolving my roserade it cant learn petal dance and synthesis DOH!!!

coolminun
24th July 2008, 4:10 PM
not ev training my jirachi properly

not using synchronize to get a modest palkia (grrrr wish i knew about synchronize sooner)

giving my ev trained feebas bad poffin, so now it won't evolove. (Help i need help)

Cursed Rayquaza
24th July 2008, 4:48 PM
SRing for shiny legendarys, but I restarted my game so that's no longer a problem.

Dermot94
24th July 2008, 6:33 PM
Abandoning my Onix at level 28, it couldn't keep up with the rate that the rest of my party were growing.

Auraboyrio1008
24th July 2008, 6:34 PM
i regret when i accidentaly turned off my DS right before beating the elite 4 and had to start over at the beggining of victory road:surfpika:

drummerdude09
24th July 2008, 10:03 PM
i regret not EV training Luxray and not breeding it to learn Fire Fang before i leveled it to 100 :(

Super Shedinja
25th July 2008, 12:52 AM
Transferring "legit" hacks from Emerald to Diamond (I hate battling people with them now), and wasting my Charge Beam (I released the pokemon who knew it) and Stealth Rock (why Bibarel, I'll never know) TMs.

Mr. Mudkip
25th July 2008, 4:56 AM
Migrating my pokemon from sapphire to this boring game and then trading them.

amodestSNORLAX
26th July 2008, 8:50 AM
I regret not EV training my level 100 team. It would be so perfect if I had too.

burgaz62
26th July 2008, 9:18 AM
i regret using six one-of-a-kind tms on my female blastoise, skamory and charizard, and a couple of others

rippersteveM5
26th July 2008, 9:32 AM
Not getting good natures or IVs on my Uxie, Azelf, or Dialga.

burgaz62
26th July 2008, 9:48 AM
catching a shiny palkia with terrible IVs.
i would rather have it with good IVs then a shiny with bad IVs

Kaliber
26th July 2008, 10:43 AM
Catching all 493 pokemon. Putting them in number order in the boxes then stupidly transfering them over to pokemon ranch.

AngryDunsparce
26th July 2008, 10:47 AM
My biggest regret is that I used my master ball on Diagla. I had so much difficulty catches Giratina and Heatran!!!!
;206;

yungurban
27th July 2008, 12:57 AM
Biggest regret is using my masterball on palkia and not having a shiny

Mamoswine Power
31st July 2008, 4:00 PM
I regret trading a some of my good pokemon from my 3rd gen games as now i'm bored and want to restart.

Hyper Chibi Absol
31st July 2008, 4:03 PM
Yeah. Some how losing my cartrige. ;_; God I hope I find it and it hasn't been damaged.

(I had Diamond by the way)

josh
31st July 2008, 4:05 PM
same way with every pokemon game after you do every thing its not as fun

Phioneranchman
31st July 2008, 11:18 PM
trading for a tRU manaphy. It's IVs are all 0.

Phioneranchman
31st July 2008, 11:23 PM

Phioneranchman
31st July 2008, 11:29 PM

Darth Xeinive
1st August 2008, 4:19 AM
Selling some of my tms cuz i really needed the money

Alkaide
1st August 2008, 7:11 AM
Wasting my time getting a massage everyday since I got too obsessed with contests and never bothered to move on lol.

jaxonferz
1st August 2008, 7:18 AM
uhh, i didnt kwite know how to play the game correctly. as i have seen lately, people always talk aobut there team. well, ive had lg,s,e,and diamond and on every game the only pokemon that ever battle are my starter and the first pokemon i ever catch. i never think about actually training a team. no wonder the elite four is such a ***** for me every time. platinum will be different though

Alkaide
1st August 2008, 7:24 AM
uhh, i didnt kwite know how to play the game correctly. as i have seen lately, people always talk aobut there team. well, ive had lg,s,e,and diamond and on every game the only pokemon that ever battle are my starter and the first pokemon i ever catch. i never think about actually training a team. no wonder the elite four is such a ***** for me every time. platinum will be different though

I used to do that too, until I got R/S and my friends started telling me that I need to actually train them lol. Except I would just battle with my starter and that was it.

DoubleJG3288
1st August 2008, 7:38 AM
Not naming myself Double JG :(

XdrubX
1st August 2008, 8:04 AM
Hmmm... Mine would be, trying to use the GTS trick to evolve my shiny Haunter, then it got traded off by mistake. I miss him sooo much.

Romke
1st August 2008, 9:44 AM
I regret getting a good regirock by GTS. I have been looking for 2 months!

VTUSH
1st August 2008, 9:52 AM
Hmmm... Mine would be, trying to use the GTS trick to evolve my shiny Haunter, then it got traded off by mistake. I miss him sooo much.

That is why you ask for an impossible thing such as lv9 and under dialga, so there is less chance for your pokemon to be traded.

tev
1st August 2008, 12:33 PM
Calling my main character Joey and not Tev and then beating the Elite Four so I couldn't change it because I'd finished the Sinnoh Pokédex, beaten the game, I'd gotten too far to begin again with my own name!

Boomguy
1st August 2008, 12:45 PM
When i EV train on my 2nd or 3rd stat i sometimes forget to change the Power Item and when i think i finish i realize i've still got a long way to go

Larry
1st August 2008, 1:39 PM
No item storage sucks.

Cutthroat
1st August 2008, 2:05 PM
Urg, I found my first wild shiney the other day - Shiney Onix in Regigas' cave. I accidently killed it -.- So lame.

Navykid
1st August 2008, 3:49 PM
Fanting mesprit

trading away my Relaxed uxie and
Not getting the Dude as my main

the guy360
1st August 2008, 11:56 PM
mine is that I used 5 max revives on the elite fours.

the guy360
1st August 2008, 11:59 PM
mine is that I used 5 max revives on the elite fours.

pokemaniac10
2nd August 2008, 12:42 AM
using a masterball on dialga. or never using a masterball in some of my files. didnt believe that dialga was THAT easy to capture. no I do.

lazypika
2nd August 2008, 3:18 AM
losing my pearl and picking the guy as my main character for some reason i have better luck with the girl

blackrose
2nd August 2008, 8:20 AM
hm... maybe that i used legends to do the e4.

SharpedoX
2nd August 2008, 6:39 PM
Big regrets, no. Maybe deciding to dump some underleveled pokémon in the PC due to my team's levels being way ahead of them.

deltapiplupx
3rd August 2008, 7:07 PM
I regret trading my 3 regie's on the gts b4 i got regigigias and having to reset my Ruby to get them another time.

Stoffelest
4th August 2008, 12:31 AM
My only Diamond/Pearl regret is if you didn't get the game like when it first came out you can't get PKMN like arceus and such because there hasen't been an event to get one in a while

Ishrie
4th August 2008, 11:47 AM
I'm a 'tard.

I was catching a whole bunch of Kadabra to use as Synchronizers, and I had like, a box of 'em plus three or four in my party. Well, most of 'em either didn't have Synchronize or had a useless nature, so I started releasing them en masse. While doing so I accidentally released my shiny Kadabra, and didn't notice that it was missing until after I'd saved.

SapphireWonder
4th August 2008, 2:19 PM
The only regret I had on Diamond is when I traded a couple of my Lv100's.

flygon54
4th August 2008, 2:23 PM
not picking pearl (i traded my dailga for palkia because it was better for the elite 4 for me) and it has arbok on it

mastermew
8th August 2008, 8:22 AM
not trying to get a shiny starter at the very beginning of the game.

mastermew
8th August 2008, 8:23 AM
not trying to get a shiny starter at the very beginning of the game.

Draknir
8th August 2008, 2:35 PM
Not completing my Pearl with pokemon I catch/Obtain in-game(I traded in half my team as Eggs, plus I used an Event I got two of at the event).

Char1016
8th August 2008, 2:52 PM
Killed the Shiny Pelipper just south of the Pokemon League.
I used Swift to take his health down to the red zone, but I was "lucky" and got a Critical Hit, poor Pelipper fainted >_>

80p
8th August 2008, 5:19 PM
well i dont rilly have anything to regret i can think of sum things that i did that i cant change like getting rid of my metal coat, using master ball too soon unecesarily, or anything like that but i dont really regret those things cuz the trade i did for my scyther with metal coat was for rhyperior and i rilly wanted one and the masterball thing.. well i pretty have anyone who i would have used it on anyways

Shiny Noctowl
8th August 2008, 5:34 PM
I regret not resetting for good nature legendaries. Because I didn't reset for good natures, the only good nature legendaries (besides event legendaries, which I reset for because I realized by then that I should be trying to get good natures) are my Naive Azelf and my Sassy Regice.

Pingouin7
8th August 2008, 8:22 PM
I did restart my game when I had my legit Manaphy from Ranger just because my friend had AR to activate the event from the shop....

Umbreon-dana
8th August 2008, 9:02 PM
Not SRing for any legends/standstills. I still have Regigigas and Drifloon at least.

Edit: Rank up! It has Miltank too. :3 My Forth favorite Pokemon.

Lavender_Ditto
9th August 2008, 2:03 AM
ugh

Not choosing diamond (I want that stunky, but I want that palkia too :( )
Not learning how to EV train sooner :'(

Argon
9th August 2008, 9:30 AM
Gon: Snover was my first grass pokemon. I love grass pokemon! I can't believe I didn't get my first grass pokemon until I was at Snowpoint city!

Argon
9th August 2008, 9:33 AM
Gon: Snover was my first grass pokemon. I love grass pokemon! I can't believe I didn't get my first grass pokemon until I was at Snowpoint city!

Owned.
9th August 2008, 1:24 PM
Starting over my game.

Trading my shiny Vespiquen for a Snorlax and a Sneasel, which i didn't even use that much at all after the e4.

fyzdino
10th August 2008, 3:47 PM
I regret not resseting for a shiny Dialga

JohtoPwns
10th August 2008, 3:58 PM
Im regreting killing all legendary Pokemon, and since I killed all the legendaries I used Master Ball, for FUN, not because Im stupid, on Lickitung .. Now I dont get why I saw that funny ..

Little Miss Sunshine
10th August 2008, 9:20 PM
Trading my stunky for a hacked glameow.
(WTF? Who hacks a /glameow/?)
I loved that stunky too. :'(

Little Miss Sunshine
10th August 2008, 9:23 PM
Trading my stunky for a hacked glameow.
(WTF? Who hacks a /glameow/?)
I loved that stunky too. :'(

ubernoob
10th August 2008, 9:42 PM
I regret... not resetting for legendaries, but hey, I rarely use them on Wi-Fi anyway. I also regret not finding out about EVs till I beat all of my games :X

Dark FireBird
10th August 2008, 9:46 PM
i regret not bothering SRing for a better nature for my darkrai (alamos), and also not properly EV training my team on diamond.

Umbreon_13
10th August 2008, 10:04 PM
one letting my freind borrow diamond
two using the masterball on dialga
three not raising most of my pokemon (with the exception of torterra) more now they are all wimps

three not trying harder to get shinies
four trading my japanese ditto to my brother then giving my freinds DS back

Ms. Mime
11th August 2008, 12:43 AM
I regret using my Masterball on a Dialga. And killing those little pixie things. >.< I did catch Mesprit, but it sucks. :/

iamnotiangibson
11th August 2008, 12:45 AM
Not SRing for a good Azelf because I thought I had to finish the Sinnoh Dex to get a TRU Darkrai.

RedJirachi
11th August 2008, 1:47 AM
Not trying for shiny Rotom

Aquarelle
11th August 2008, 9:13 AM
Things I regret:

-Using my Rockslide TM on Gallade, because I didn't know it could learn physical psychic-type moves.

-Wasting all my Battle Points on the TM for Toxic, which was taught to Roserade, then deleted in favour of a better move.

-Thinking Weavile learned Ice punch/shard by level up. My first Weavile, with an IV of 31 in attack, had to resort to Avalanche for a physical STAB ice move. Then, I bred for one with Ice Punch, but it's attack IV was ZERO. >_<
But now, I have another flawless attack Weavile with Ice Shard, so it's all good. ^_^

~Aquarelle

Midnight Ash
11th August 2008, 6:48 PM
-Wasting Masterball on Dialga when I should have saved it for Cresselia...
-Wasting Shadow Ball on my level 34 Sneasle who I THOUGHT could beat Lucian
-Deleting Grass Knot on my Prinplup... I miss that move
-HAVING WINDOWS VISTA! Now WiFi won't work because it runs on XP... >=P

-Giga-
11th August 2008, 7:04 PM
Using Good TM's on Pokemon that don't need it.

Cosmar
11th August 2008, 9:16 PM
My regrets:

- Choosing Chimchar as my Starter >_>
- Wasting my Charge Beam TM on a Cresselia *headdesk*
- Collecting alot of Pokemon...I'm going to trade them all to Platinum when the time comes. Oh boy, I'm going to have so much fun catching a horde of Bidoof and Starly... >_>
- Not teaching my Shiny Eevee that I caught Baton Pass before evolving him into Umbreon :\
- Putting off my Dark mono-Team until now...
- Forgetting to transfer my Dark Pulse TM from my secondary game before restarting...
- Training a Cresselia *headdesk*

Chaos Rush
12th August 2008, 3:20 AM
D/P Regrets:

1. Getting an Alto Saxophone mouthpiece instead of a Nintendo DS.

Yarz
12th August 2008, 3:27 PM
my biggest regret about the game isn't something I did, but something the programmers did. they took out the ??? type arceus.

graymonkey0
12th August 2008, 4:05 PM
using good tm's on crappy pokes
training a carnivine
yup pretty much it

Noheart
12th August 2008, 4:13 PM
I regret using the non-creative team of Staraptor, Infernape, Lucario, Roserade, Azelf, and Dialga to beat the E4.

:(

lifesharker
13th August 2008, 2:39 PM
I regret using the non-creative team of Staraptor, Infernape, Lucario, Roserade, Azelf, and Dialga to beat the E4.

:(

Why? Dialga on its own can beat the Elite four at the level its caught.

Restarted today. Spent half an hour catching an Abra, when one finally stayed in the pokeball, it was Adamant. Not really a regret so much as ANNOYING.

They should have programmed it so the natures most beneficial to a particular pokemon are the most common ones, and rationalised it as natural selection.

EDIT: And the second one I caught was Impish. Whats with all the Sp.Atk dropping natures on Abra? Also, if Abra sleeps for 18 hours a day, how come we never find a sleeping one?

EDIT the second: The third one was Adamant again. AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

EDIT the third: Rash now. I know that will make it more fragile than glass, but it'll also make it a frigging nuke machine.

Rose Storm
13th August 2008, 4:46 PM
I sold practically all my TM's, plus most of the evolutionary stones. I used all my shiny stones on Roselia's too, she is my favourite pokemon after all. Thank goodness for cloning, I guess.

Corporal Keith
13th August 2008, 5:01 PM
Wasting Grass Knot on Infernape when I could've used it on my Raichu v.v

GarchompHata
14th August 2008, 2:43 AM
having to ditch my machamp @lv 30. That sucked.

Vaporeon4evr
14th August 2008, 2:53 AM
Master Ball on Uxie.

Good thing I can clone master balls from emerald ;)

TheJester
14th August 2008, 6:54 PM
My biggest regret is naming my character and rival David and DJ respectively. Sigh*

Hmm... I like this topic. :P

Little Miss Sunshine
15th August 2008, 2:57 AM
New regrets!
I regret starting my game over, getting to the seventh badge, going to save... only to find out that I had never deleted my previous game. @_@

Oh yeah... and I regret not paying much attention while chaining hippopatus and spazzing because I saw a 'shiny' one, used my master ball... and then I realized that it was just the gender difference. x_X

BloodthirstPriest
15th August 2008, 8:28 AM
I regret catching palkia and saving because I was so happy, only to check the PC box and find out his nature was impish, which decreases his best stat: special attack.

DevilPunk
15th August 2008, 9:53 AM
casting my masterball on dialga
not sring for a shiny
defeated rotom (:@) (but now I have another one :D )

the most of all:
I forgot to buy a motor for my surfing pokemon cause it moves soooooooooooo slowly...

Dark types rule!!
15th August 2008, 12:44 PM
my regrets:

1. naming my guy cameron when i wanted to name him after mine.

2. using bad blue poffins on my shiny lv 99 feebas filling it up giving it a rare candy so now it didnt evolve its now level 100 and then i saved the game. I WANT A SHINY MILOTIC ive never had one not even a regular milotic

The Power of Pika
15th August 2008, 12:52 PM
Wasting my grass knot on a female Pikachu in my japanese pearl and then wanting to transfer the attack to another Pikachu but realising that since I taught a female breeding it to another won't work.

Then doing the same mistake again in Pokemon Diamond later.=P

Sephiroth_Strife
16th August 2008, 12:43 AM
I deeply regret starting my game over, because I had a pretty sweet Empleon and that I didn't make any effort in getting the right natures for my team. It's not that good though, so I'm okay with having to start over. I think...

BloodthirstPriest
16th August 2008, 7:38 AM
my regrets:

2. using bad blue poffins on my shiny lv 99 feebas filling it up giving it a rare candy so now it didnt evolve its now level 100 and then i saved the game. I WANT A SHINY MILOTIC ive never had one not even a regular milotic

lol... that must hurt

The worst thing I did was waste my time training for the elite 4 to find it was a waste of time. I guess that doesn't really count for much.

pokenoob44
16th August 2008, 11:06 PM
I regret starting my game over when I 7 shinies.

pokenoob44
16th August 2008, 11:07 PM
I regret starting my game over when I 7 shinies.

pikakid
16th August 2008, 11:13 PM
i regret finishing the game so quickly. Its boring after you complete the dex

Amphar0s
17th August 2008, 1:05 AM
Selling my first Diamond. Now I have to go through training for the E4 all over again...

Prof. Pokemon
17th August 2008, 2:11 PM
Spending a master ball on Giratina :(
Regigigas took a few days because of that!

Raij0373
17th August 2008, 2:35 PM
I really regret evolving my porygon. Before I started playing competitively, I did it just for pokedex completion, and at the time I didnt realize how great a special sweeper I missed out on. Impish with the download ability just cant be salvaged into anything that will work.

dinnydevil
17th August 2008, 2:37 PM
Using TMs like Flash Cannon and Stone Edge i believe on a Steelix i never went on to use. Also using my Dialga to battle a bit.

LucaEddeh
17th August 2008, 2:53 PM
I got the usual "Using my masterball on Dialga" thing on my side. Mostly because I was rushing to get the Sinnoh Dex completed so I was SEVERELY underleveled for most battles. :P

There's also trading my shiny dratini for a shiny lugia. Now don't get me wrong, I love lugia, plus it was a legit one. What I regret is I had a friend who really wanted the shiny dratini, he just told me after he was palnning on trading it sometimes for a shiny I'd like. He says it's all fine but I can't help but feel bad about it since I had an object of his deepest pokémon desires and wasted it for mine. x:

I got tons of trading regrets, especially when it involves some actually working pokémons . Also GIVING AWAY one of my EQ Lucario for someone else who liked lucario alot and would love to get one, that out of pity the person used his EQ Tm... then I realized said person had Action Replay when he told me the day after he got Arceus. Gyah! I want my Bellycario back now. ): I could always breed anothe rone since I got my "master egg move males" for egg move breeding but still, I started EV train him. :Z

lawl this post is longer than I thought..

pkmn_luver_95
18th August 2008, 12:17 AM
I released a Pokemon I had taught a good TM to when I didn't mean to. >.<

ginger4prez
18th August 2008, 1:29 AM
I wish I would have kept SRing until I got ,y Piplup a girl... also, I wish I would've chosen chimchar.