PDA

View Full Version : What Do you do on Pokemon D/P (offline) when you get bored?

Pages : [1] 2

asuna11
17th June 2008, 1:11 AM
Hi.I cant access my wireless internet unless Im at my grandparents which im not at very often.So what I'm wondering if what I should do in Pokemon D/P while i'm bored.You see I get bored VERY easily and lately in d/p it seems useless to continue to play without being able to use my wireless internet.Scince my wireless at home doesnt work.(Not going into details I gave up on it a while ago). I have decided I need something to do on Pokemon D/P Offline~I have beaten the pokemon league like 7times got about 10 lvl 100's and gotten my national dex.
So,excluding online wifi,batting trading gts,What do you do (offline) on D/p when you bored?

Hallnavy
17th June 2008, 7:25 AM
Well...
You can always do the contests.....
You can go crazy with the berries....
Do some breading for that right pokemon......
You could Capture every Unknown
You could Shiny hunt.

There are lots of things you can/could do.......
Hope I helped....

Perfect Sphere
17th June 2008, 7:31 AM
There is so much to do!

- Offline battle tower

- Shiny chaining

- Breeding

- Training

That's what I mainly do.

@lex
17th June 2008, 9:07 AM
Yah, it's all been said I guess. You could also complete the dex :3

manectricrox
17th June 2008, 9:19 AM
i just do the battle tower try to beat my mates scores aka amount of wins....hope i helped

Xweek
17th June 2008, 11:54 AM
I breed...and breed...and breed...and breed.

I breed until there's 2000+ eggs. I breed until all four game cartridges I have access to are bursting at the seams. I breed until getting a rare gender is all too common.

Hey, my internet was down for a whole two months. What else could I do?*

*I'm not a competitive battler or chainer. And contests aren't any fun without the help for contests thread.

shon_taylor
17th June 2008, 12:06 PM
Right now I'm trying to complete the dex :)

Got 381/480 (just trying to get trainer card star(

Noheart
17th June 2008, 12:16 PM
Beat the national dex ( I have 440/493 atm ^.^d )

Contests

Battle Tower

Shiny Hunting

Breed until the right half of the Solaceon Town road is completly gone. O_O

Basically what everyone else said.

aerisLana
17th June 2008, 12:21 PM
Well, the usual for me, I guess:

- Leveling my Pokemon
- Contests
- Breeding Pokemon

I really don't go online that much, so yeah.

Dragonisfire
17th June 2008, 1:05 PM
I don't really play it much offline these days. If I am based down at my own grandparents, I take a portable DVD player, a GC and my connector lead... Insta TV and GC to play stuff like XD on. The only thing I actually do on D/P is occasional Battle Tower trips, the Underground and the TV Tower lottery thing.

Markisious
17th June 2008, 1:17 PM
Well this is the issue that we hope they will solve int the future games...!!

Nectric
17th June 2008, 1:19 PM
When i'm playing D/P offline
I do
IV Breeding
Shiny Chaning
Battle Tower

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
17th June 2008, 1:38 PM
I rarely ever go online. :P
Recently I've been working on finishing my Pokedex, and even more recently, looking for shinies.

Rayquaza07
17th June 2008, 1:38 PM
I ev train my pokemon including legendarys because I restarted my Saphire game to get a good nature for Kyogre, Rayquaza, and possibly the regies.

Tom1357
17th June 2008, 1:46 PM
I plant rare berrries, raise some pokemon I never took time to raise before, and stuff like that

Lostelle
17th June 2008, 5:39 PM
I never get bored offline. Actually, I never really go online because my wifi is down. I keep busy by breeding until I can get online again and take over the world.

That and fishing for a shiny Margikarp. They should be the easiest shiny to happen across, but it's hiding from me.

Kikas123
17th June 2008, 5:56 PM
I mostly do:
-Underground
-Breed + Train my competitive squad
-Battle Tower
and try to start a shiny collection.

morefirepokemon
17th June 2008, 5:57 PM
Breed and train my pokemon to fill my national dex. Occasionally i go to the underground for no reason.

Birds of Paradise
17th June 2008, 6:00 PM
Breed moves/natures then raise those pokes
Hunt for pokeradar/swarm pokemon
ev train
Raise some more lvl 100 pokes :P
Dig in the underground

Mamoswine Power
17th June 2008, 6:07 PM
I either trade, do contests or go on a shiny hunt but sometimes they are still boring

Lostelle
17th June 2008, 6:07 PM
Breed and train my pokemon to fill my national dex. Occasionally i go to the underground for no reason.

I was doing that for a while, just burying those gems or whatever to buy a bunch of pointless crap that I can't even fit in my useless secret base.

Thor's Beard
17th June 2008, 6:21 PM
I have access to wifi but i still never use it. I'm currently filling my pokedex and i've just got into chaining for shinies but i still haven't managed to get a chain above 25...
But yeah, there are still contests, EV training (which i've been meaning to do for ages) and training up random magcargos. I must have quite a few now above level 50...
Battle tower is also satisfying when you get quite far. You could always try getting one of each pokemon and organise them in your box. It will amuse you for a whole 10 seconds!

Thor's Beard
17th June 2008, 6:23 PM
I have access to wifi but i still never use it. I'm currently filling my pokedex and i've just got into chaining for shinies but i still haven't managed to get a chain above 25...
But yeah, there are still contests, EV training (which i've been meaning to do for ages) and training up random magcargos. I must have quite a few now above level 50...
Battle tower is also satisfying when you get quite far. You could always try getting one of each pokemon and organise them in your box. It will amuse you for a whole 10 seconds!

iluvwobbuffet
17th June 2008, 6:27 PM
When I get bored in Diamond and Pearl, I get out my AR.

Or I work on completing my Pokedex.

=^_^=

Marco612
17th June 2008, 7:23 PM
BREEDING FTW!!! but I only breed for trading so I guess you cant do what I do. :l
you can do battle tower, do elite 4 again!:):P even though u will probably be bored once again since you beat em 7 times. Pokemon contests are fun. oh and Shiny hunting!:)

Titan
17th June 2008, 10:07 PM
-breed for shinies
-hunt for shinies
-train as many guys to lvl 100 as possible
-complete dex
-Make my perfect team

KMANN2
17th June 2008, 10:21 PM
Havent played this game in ages, mainly because

a) I beat the game and got bored
b) My DS wont detect my internet router so I cant go online.

But I do recall that I used to have fun hatching eggs :)

Leon
17th June 2008, 10:24 PM
I normally take on the battle tower, or sift through the underground trying to find fossils and evoloution stones.

KMANN2
17th June 2008, 10:31 PM
yea I used to have fun at the underground also.

Kaika
17th June 2008, 10:40 PM
Breeding and training random pokemon for the hell of it o.o;

asuna11
17th June 2008, 11:15 PM
Well Ive got a bunch of 100's (mostly cause my friend from serebii chat hacked me a bunch) so training is kinda boring scince all i have left is my salamence to get lvl 100 and then ill have my team perfect :D.
Tho Battle tower seems to peek my interest i might do it.
Ive been underground alot lately looking for heartscales THEYRE SO SMALL YOU NEVER EVER DIG IN THOSE PLACES WHERE THEY ARE!!!!
Omg Yay my parents just said we're going to my grandparents for an hour :D THAT MEANS INTERWEB~~~~~ :D

Blue_Ditto_256
17th June 2008, 11:22 PM
I do the Contests, go underground looking for items, or chain for shiny Pokemon.

LucarioMan101
18th June 2008, 8:01 AM
I mostly ev train for the different teams I have, sometimes shiny chain, and sometimes do the contests just for kicks.

EDIT: Yah I ranked up!!!!! :)

freakeh eevee
18th June 2008, 8:14 AM
When I'm bored... I flaunt my collection of event pokemon in my sister's face, go underground, come back up again because it's fail, train random pokemon until I want to choke myself out of boredom, then go find something better to do :O
Okay, lol. That was true, but it didn't help. To tell you the truth, all the action is on WiFi. Get your home WiFi fixed, did you enter the MAC address?

Until then my advice is to better your team so that when you do have WiFi access, you'll have good pokemon to trade or battle with. It may be boring but it has to be done some time =\

little norbert
18th June 2008, 9:41 AM
I have only one team. I give no thought to winning or losing, I play purely for fun.
If I use my competitive team offline, I can train on the fly and constantly get stronger.

Medevilblader
18th June 2008, 2:43 PM
I haven't been online lately to do anything but get on the GTS and trade. I've just been breeding myself a new pokemon team with the appropriate natures for me to use (My team shown on my Trainer Card in my sig isn’t that great), shiny hunting (paid off so far, two shinies caught!). I also started playing Fire Red through again about a week ago so I can get Raikou/Suicune/Entei (used my masterball before I could catch them last time) and get the special moves for Blastoise/Venasaur/Charizard from the move tutor on Island 2.

pmmets07
18th June 2008, 3:52 PM
I train and hope to find a shiny.

Golden_Latias
18th June 2008, 4:07 PM
Chain shinies and attempt to build a team, but constantly fail, because I always think I'm doing something wrong. :/

Kenji
18th June 2008, 4:24 PM
One word:
Chain.

ShinyVaati
18th June 2008, 5:09 PM
Run around Sinnoh randomly, on Weekends battle my Rival, Go to a Super Contest, make berries and Poffin, EV train, go to the Battle tower and see how far I can get, look for shinies, make a really cool team(to me)

buttbug
18th June 2008, 5:10 PM
I usually train or breed Pokemon... Also, haven't even tried to do a Contest yet, so should try that out the next time I'm offline :P

big bad deoxys
18th June 2008, 5:29 PM
i just get shinies on it most of the time.the other time i just train my pokemon to lv100.

Monksea
18th June 2008, 5:33 PM
Trying to evolve my Buneary and trade on gts.....

BluBoy14
18th June 2008, 5:33 PM
I just start training my newcomers.

Rizardosaur
18th June 2008, 11:17 PM
- Training
- Berries
- Contests
- Chaining
- Underground

Fäyt
18th June 2008, 11:43 PM
when i get bored offline, i evolve pokemon,chain for shinys, hach eggs, and mess around in the underground.

Voltrex
19th June 2008, 4:15 AM
Battle Tower. E4. Rival. Sigh.... I hope they add the Battle Frointier plus seven new areas. Make Palmer the new leader of the Battle Tower. Brandon should show up. with Regigiggas.

Pikawho?
19th June 2008, 4:21 AM
Ev train my pogeymans. Pal-park my clones. Chain for shinies. Breed pokemon for natures/good ivs. Do contests for the sheer hell of it.

That's about it, really....

Clash
19th June 2008, 10:08 AM
Battle in the Battle Tower.

plopagon123
19th June 2008, 12:17 PM
x.x When I'm bored, I IV breed some of my Pokemon. Even if I usually don't. Just lay those eggs and walk around while doing something else. xP

Well when I'm bored, I really just level up my EV Trained Pokemon to level 100 by battling the Pokemon League over and over again. Sometimes, I also plant some berries that lower the EV's of a certain stat. =P I make a lot so EV training won't be that much of a bother because it's at a high level. >.> Not like the pain of going through everything at a low level. lol

..... And I guess that's all I do when I'm bored. xD

~Plopagon

Silent Conversation
19th June 2008, 12:24 PM
Usually just go back and battle E4 and my rival....occasionally I head to the Battle Tower...

Pikablu_the_Pokemaster
19th June 2008, 12:38 PM
I mostly try to finish my pokedex, but I also battle in the battle tower, try some shiny chaining, (though it never works) and in general I try to get more stars on my trainer card. I have 2 of those.

SHUCKLE MAN
19th June 2008, 1:10 PM
I usually just breed and train for the Battle Tower. The offline Battle Tower is more fun than Wi-fi anyway. You battle different things each battle (so, few Blissey and Garchomp, although I myself use them :)).

Manix
19th June 2008, 1:39 PM
Me? I bore myself with training(EV and leveling) and failing at shiny hunting. Plenty of fun to use time up.

Lostelle
19th June 2008, 8:02 PM
Haha, this thread makes the game sound so dreadful. We've only been playing it for years.

It all seems worth it, though, when I battle my cousin and his freakish Latios.

noobiess
19th June 2008, 8:07 PM
I'm not bored yet.. I still haven't made my team (bcause I really can't find a scyther with IVatt 21) but I guess I would search shinies

Irith_Locke
19th June 2008, 9:30 PM
Just do contests or something. Or you can catch/breed a bunch of random stuff and go through finding good deals on GTS. Believe me, it's fun. Just find yourself like an extra Palkia/Dialga somehow and you're good to go. That's how I got my shiny Skarmory w/ a Masterball :)

Silver83
20th June 2008, 9:07 AM
I make up a new team to train and take to pokemon league, try to level up my existing pokemon and go to contests. I try the battle tower too sometimes.

RICH
20th June 2008, 6:12 PM
i hunt for shinies and do the battle tower and contests

Shadow Metagross
20th June 2008, 6:43 PM
Like other people, I plant berries, watch them grow for a couple of days, Check the daily going-ons of the DP games; Possibly breed a pokémon that has a cool move (torkoal with eruption) or just train pokémons.

Blivsey
20th June 2008, 8:35 PM
I pick out a Pokémon that I haven't used in a long time (like Ninetales) and train one up. Also, I'll occasionally go though a round of Battle Tower, and I get all of the daily freebies.

Shiny_Hunter1551
20th June 2008, 9:23 PM
You can...

-Do contests
-Plant berries
-Battle Tower
-Shiny Hunt
-lottery
-Battle with friends(if your friends have the game)
-Make poffins
-IV breed
-Just plain breeding
-Try to complete Pokedex
-EV train your Pokemon

and the list goes on... XD

Citrus Face
20th June 2008, 10:18 PM
I'm working on training my new team up to level 100 and chaining for shinies. Also, Pokemon Ranch is encouraging me to complete my Pokedex (which I have never done in any game... hm).

Rex911
20th June 2008, 10:35 PM
I always EV train when i'm not online

Discharge
20th June 2008, 10:39 PM
I usually start chaining, wich is even more boring, and i love the game again :D

Larry
20th June 2008, 10:46 PM
EV train and play at the battle tower...

Elite Four Muadita
20th June 2008, 10:55 PM
You can restart the game... and take a scramble challenge which is always something fun...

LordLati
20th June 2008, 11:23 PM
I train my UU team, currently I have a blastoise, a pikachu, a lopunny, and a claydol.
hopefully I'll finish up my team soon :)

I dislike shinies (except for my deoxys, my starraptor, and my ponyta) so I don't chain for them.
I do farm the bt occasionally for choice scarfs and bands...

Enheritance
20th June 2008, 11:35 PM
Breed. Raise new pokemon for my team. Train my current team pokemon a little more by taking on the Elite 4 over and over.

Miltonic
20th June 2008, 11:39 PM
i iv breed pokemon for my thread in another forum.

Raichao
22nd June 2008, 11:33 AM
I change what I'm doing all the time. The main thing I'm doing is completing the SinnohDex, but I swap around from contests to breeding to evolving to not touching the game for a few days/weeks and getting back into the cycle

WhyteMage
22nd June 2008, 12:46 PM
I usually breed stuff. Then I EV train them.

Right now though, I'm going through the battle tower a few times to get the power items which I traded to my second game.

darkydude o doom
22nd June 2008, 1:23 PM
If you have a stopwatch, see how fast you can beat the e4. Have a competition with your friends.

Volcanic Lord - Psyphonix
22nd June 2008, 1:45 PM
i train new teams, ive got like, 5 different teams by now, i get bored easily :P

The Power of Pika
22nd June 2008, 1:52 PM
I shiny hunt usually. Just an obsession I have.

Volcanic Lord - Psyphonix
22nd June 2008, 1:59 PM
i did that for a while, but when i found my shiny shinx i stoped :) that was the only shiny i really wanted.

Mayonaka
22nd June 2008, 3:18 PM
i tend to just wonder about aimlessly and catch pokemon i havnt caught before and do contests and things

Joe the evilfox
22nd June 2008, 3:25 PM
I usually battle the E4 and randomly plant and water berries to see how many I can grow at once.

Draknir
22nd June 2008, 3:26 PM
I do these:
Train My Pearl Team to Lv.100(All but one are Lv.70, the other is Lv.71).
Breed to create a better team for wifi until I have the perfect team.
Try to complete the National dex by Catching pokemon, training pokemon to evolve, or transferring(My Sapphire and Fire red have very few pokemon in them, indicating I should stop for a while :p).
Dig underground
Attempt to bet the Master rank Tough Contest(IT IS INSANELY HARD!!!)
Take on the Battle Tower single(I got to Palmer, who subsequently kicked my team's asses :o).

Mayonaka
22nd June 2008, 3:39 PM
at the moment on mine i got bored of what i normally do (see above somewhere) and have taken up to randomly trade with people over gts. Also i like talk to my brother in the union room now. I REALLY NEED OTHER PEOPLE TO TALK TO!!!! He keeps bugging me to get him a cranidos :P So thats what im now doing

crimsoneagle
22nd June 2008, 4:31 PM
im completing the pokedex 403/493
im leveling up my pokemon i currently have 14 level 100's on diamond.
and breeding,lots of breeding.

you could do contests?

ninny13
22nd June 2008, 6:27 PM
Well, I'm sick of Diamond now & I'm waiting for Platinum, so I don't really do this anymore, but I did try to evolve all of my Pokemon so they weren't in their first forms. But that got boring & tedious.

silverlugia2
22nd June 2008, 6:54 PM
I am training another team and breeding different types of pokemon

leoparderx
24th June 2008, 1:18 AM
Well, I'm just posting to kind of join in lol... But... Umm that's hard because usually, if I'm bored of pokemon I just go to Maplestory and you don't have internet so... Let's see... Ooo make a new team! I love doing that, researching on serebii on the moves and pp lol. OR if that just takes forever, CONTEST i love the dancing part! It's like a mini DDR except waay different.

Hope I helped!

AEROBLASTER
25th June 2008, 3:25 AM
What else do you do but go to the Underground? Its the best case for pokemon urge but still pokemon boredom.

(s.i.e)
25th June 2008, 5:54 PM
if i was bored on my offline D/P then i just polish the badges, save it and play another game, i don't play games that are boring at that moment.

Metamence
26th June 2008, 12:18 AM
i lv up my pokemon cause my goal is to get all pokemon to lv 100 yes including magikarp and unevolved pokemon
i just breed pokeomn for no reason.
go to undeground and look for heart scales and plates.
kill bidoofs yes i hate them alot!ARR
i finished the national pkedex 491/491
grow berrys that are like really rare loke the enigma berry

iamnotiangibson
26th June 2008, 2:06 AM
Go underground
Battle Tower
Breed
Chain for shinies
Fill your Pokedex

Whatever floats your metaphorical boat.

AbsolutePwnage
26th June 2008, 2:57 AM
I chain for shinies,breed,battle tower and the fun stuff you know.

noobers
26th June 2008, 3:29 AM
I play in the Battle Tower.

yazdaeth
26th June 2008, 3:40 AM
I'm working on my national dex (check the sig for progress) and epically fail while trying to chain shiny pokemon (I think my game hates me...it keeps cutting off my chains after five or six...)

Kaasuti
26th June 2008, 10:14 AM
I usually catch pokemon i haven't got or i train more pokemon to level 100.I'm thinking about shiny hunting but it seems like too much hard work.

Bronucks_Darkrai
26th June 2008, 11:28 AM
You could capture every single Pokemon :D

mewmew202
27th June 2008, 1:45 AM
I grow berries, dress up my pokemon, and dig treasure in the underground for the most part.

Revengent
27th June 2008, 5:50 AM
I've been harvesting Pamtre berries for Milotics. But I've been working on EV training my team. I also have been chaining without any luck. :(

Regifire
27th June 2008, 6:19 AM
*Sigh* grind on the E4 is really all, rather sick of my friend pressuring me to do it, i have 8 lvl 100s, I've played 140+ hours I need a break!!!!1111 But thats I really can do when I'm raising a non-uber team and just having raised an uber team

Jenta
28th June 2008, 1:23 PM
When I'm bored I breed my pokemon for better ivs and such. But for some reason I'm breeding female Vaporeon with Eevee and the everstone hasn't worked yet. I have a box full of eevee and none of them are the same nature. Can someone explain that?

HoagiethePokeBreeder
28th June 2008, 1:38 PM
Well, right now, I'm doing what I'm normally doing. I'm breeding for better Pokemon to kick but in Online challenges.
HP Ice Jolteon is the case right now.

EeveePower
28th June 2008, 1:40 PM
I'm rarely online duo to too many breedrequests :/

So:
-breeding/ev training/leveling
-Berrys(you can never have enough berrys!)

Sakuri
28th June 2008, 1:42 PM
When I'm bored, I try to get my Gold Card. In other words, I try to catch Pokémon. I also like to go to Battle Tower (Or whatever you call it) and just battle there and try and get some points. I like going to the casino too.

SharpedoX
28th June 2008, 2:18 PM
When I'm bored I breed my pokemon for better ivs and such. But for some reason I'm breeding female Vaporeon with Eevee and the everstone hasn't worked yet. I have a box full of eevee and none of them are the same nature. Can someone explain that?

Are you sure the Everstone is in Vaporeon? Maybe the Eevee is female and the Vaporeon is male, in that case the Everstone doesn't work. Remember it only has a 50% chance of passing the right nature but if you're doing the right thing you should of had many Eevees with the mother's nature. Hoped that helped.

Mainly in my diamond I:

- Try to get the Black Trainer Card.
- Try to fill the pokédex to the max.
- Breed pokemon for right natures.
- «Complete the Berrydex» (Trying to get most berries I can)

On that order.

Ryze
28th June 2008, 5:43 PM
I train, breed now and then, and plant berries everywhere I can. When I'm done all of that, I train some more.

BLACKSMEAR
28th June 2008, 7:56 PM
try to finish the pokedex
try to make a non uber invinsible team
stuff like that

;445;;445;;445;

Umbreon-dana
28th June 2008, 8:35 PM
I just try to complete the Pokedex. Other times I play at the GameCorner, go Underground, fail at chaining, train, and breed. Just go for the Black Card, that will give you plenty to do.

Pokemaster493
29th June 2008, 1:22 AM
What I do is I get ribbons for my pokemon from julia at sunnyshore city, evolve some pokemon, trade, or enter my Heatran in a contest

Golde
30th June 2008, 2:28 AM
Breed, berries, and underground.

Lee19993
30th June 2008, 2:31 AM
E4 thats mainly it

Mrmagius
30th June 2008, 2:36 AM
Train my pokes up (often by beating the E4), berries, contests. I also do the daily events. If I'm REALLY bored I go to the underground.

Black Friday
30th June 2008, 2:44 AM
personally i run around and see if i can get my ditto up to level 100 with it just in the pokefarm place (i just forgot the name of the place). but im not usually offline.

Black Friday
30th June 2008, 2:46 AM
personally i run around and see if i can get my ditto up to level 100 with it just in the pokefarm place (i just forgot the name of the place). but im not usually offline.

Otter16
30th June 2008, 1:54 PM
I am almost always offine so I usually just ev and raise a new pokemon that i suddenly have started since it was in anime or was the pokemon of the week.

Walking Contradiction
30th June 2008, 2:52 PM
Grow berries, EV train a random Pokemon, go to Battle Tower or Contests.
Also walk around, battle random trainers and talk to random people.

Sabotendar
30th June 2008, 7:45 PM
i normally go through stages, one week i go berry mad (like 200 pamtre berries)
boredom breeding eggmoves (flame wheel rattata)
all the daily/weekly events like the guy in snowpoint with the random words
trying to beat my highest chain of 21 machop
the not so elite 4
the only thing i dont do is contests because i'm scared that my poke's will run away from my sheer failures at them

Ghost Dialga
30th June 2008, 11:50 PM
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I go underground and search for treasure, at other times I'll raise my Pokémon, or sometimes run around the Sinnoh region planting berries.

Mr.Ralts
1st July 2008, 12:13 AM
Breed or go to the gts

Lord Scalgon
1st July 2008, 12:29 AM
Mass breeding and EV training near-pointless pokemon. Why? I don't know.

sumoboi
1st July 2008, 2:32 AM
i think everything has been stated just get good for the times u get wifi eh

buneary dude
1st July 2008, 8:40 AM
All I really do is go to a PC box and look at all of my Pokemon. Pretty boring.

groovitational skiing9867
1st July 2008, 8:52 AM
i dont have wireless internet. i chain, train, go to battle tower, get the pokedex,

LordKelvin
1st July 2008, 9:31 AM
Right now, I'm berry growing (which sorta goes hand-in-hand with the EV-training I'm doing at the same time). I'm sorta lucky in the way that I'm only at the point where I've just gotten my 8th badge, so there's still plenty for me to do.

I've also taken advantage of the GTS and gotten several trade-only Pokemon (namely the four trade-evolve from Red/Blue, plus a Cranidos for one of my Shieldons), though I suppose that that doesn't really qualify since I would need WiFi to access the GTS in the first place. Regardless, I'm taking my sweet time to complete as much of the Sinnoh Dex as possible (142 seen, 102 captured) before I beat the Elite Four. Though I suppose that it doesn't help that I already completed the Unown Dex by staying in Solaceon for three days after reaching it.

Josh1234
1st July 2008, 9:38 AM
i usually look at what the underground hikers got then spend some time training my pokemon

holli2104
1st July 2008, 12:17 PM
I'd breed and EV-train a bit. It's boring after some time but it will pay off.

LightingKimba
1st July 2008, 3:07 PM
Most of the time, I'm playing in the Battle Tower. So far, 175 wins without breaking the streak. My team was: Glaceon, Flygon, and Dusknoir. Now.. I'm using: Volbeat, Lumineon, and Mawile.

Weebos, Purveyor of Great Fun
1st July 2008, 3:32 PM
EV train.
Its painful.

Kyogre35
2nd July 2008, 12:38 AM
I get unique Pokemon via Egg Moves and I Chain for Shinies.

HazzaY2J
2nd July 2008, 1:36 PM
I usually train in the Pokemon League and Trade On Wi-Fi.

mr bubba8668
2nd July 2008, 1:44 PM
im breeding a team for platinum.

mr bubba8668
2nd July 2008, 1:45 PM
im breeding a team for platinum.

OmegaPit
2nd July 2008, 1:49 PM
I breed and then battle them online.

Argon
3rd July 2008, 2:14 AM
Ar: Whenever I am bored, I enter a pokemon contest. After the results, sometimes I try entering another...

Sadarac
3rd July 2008, 5:55 AM
yeah i prepare for when i am online.

OrganizationXIII
3rd July 2008, 5:57 AM
I raise pokemon for contests

Sudo
3rd July 2008, 6:01 AM
When I get bored with Pokemon, I don't play it. Period. I only return to it when I get little "cravings" for it, such as when I feel nostalgic about Gyarados and Alakazam, or when I remember how cool my team is.

There is plenty of other stuff to do around town, like hanging out with friends, biking, playing other games, etc. I pretty much only play Pokemon when I really want to, or when I'm on the bus.

cecil
3rd July 2008, 6:05 AM
Umm... Usually I'm trying to complete my pokedex. Raise some UU to NU pokemon for whatever reason...Berry planting... Oh, and entering offline Battle Tower did also work...

Shiny Magmortar
3rd July 2008, 6:10 AM
I usually go about breeding Pokemon, I mainly come up with EV spreads and such, while I'm online.

Patman
4th July 2008, 6:10 AM
offline i:
-Try to fill my pokedex
-Get competitive veriosns of pokemon
-Underground if i'm REALLY bored (or need heart scales)
-Think of pokemon i could sub into my team

VTUSH
4th July 2008, 6:25 AM
Finish the pokedex
Chain for shinies
SR for shinies
Contest
EV train pokemon

KamiStriker
4th July 2008, 7:03 AM
I usually train in the Pokemon League and Trade On Wi-Fi.

We are discussing what you do offline... Trading on wi-fi is not offline.

Absol trainer
4th July 2008, 10:28 AM
When I'm getting bored on my diamond, I mostly go chaining, check the daily events or I turn it off to do something else.

groovitational snubbul
4th July 2008, 10:50 PM
yea i generly jst chain or battle tower bt even dat gets kinda borin

Sapphire Phoenix
4th July 2008, 11:00 PM
Basically train my pokemon to level 100, or restart one of my extra copies (even at that I don't finish them)

(s.i.e)
5th July 2008, 12:06 AM
sometimes i just battle random poke's in hope i might find a shiny but no luck sofar:(

maybe i should learn howto chain.

jhammers2
5th July 2008, 2:10 AM
I breed about 100 eevees

eevee worshiper
5th July 2008, 2:15 AM
I's really fun to go under ground especialy with friends over you can berry spears right after you dig em' up

Gliscor_111
5th July 2008, 3:16 AM
i go into the box, pull out a pokemon at random, then level it up, trying to get to to evolve all the way. if it is already leveled up, then i pull out a new one. i've been trying to evolve every pokemon in my box!

Gliscor_111
5th July 2008, 3:22 AM
i go into the box, pull out a pokemon at random, then level it up, trying to get to to evolve all the way. if it is already leveled up, then i pull out a new one. i've been trying to evolve every pokemon in my box!

BlackIce91
5th July 2008, 5:46 AM
wells, I dont have Wi-Fi or anything, and i would DEFINTIELY like to get it, but i dont know how to get it or what i need or anything..

anywaysss, since i dont have wi-fi, i am always offline when playing pokemon D/P. I have both versions, but I mainly play pearl.
On diamond, i restart the game often to keep myself occupied, trying to catch different pokemon every time
but in Pearl, i imported the pokemon from Ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, and leafgreen and I'm currently trying to finish my National Dex.
I think i have 361 pokemon at the moment...not bad, i guess.

I like slaughtering the elite 4 + cynthia with my best team -- milotic, blaziken, dragonite, roserade, staraptor, and pelipper.

annndd I like challenging them with teams who are not as high leveled. my favorite secondary team is

ninetales, glaceon, gengar, swampert, bellossom, and I reuse pelipper.

uhmm... i have this thing where I like....get tired of one pokemon, and i automatically become obsessed with training another. lol. my current trainee is Kingdra, who is currently at level 57 and who has just learned dragon pulse. I think next I will continue to train my glaceon and ninetales more, who i love hahaha.

Milotic is AWESOME. I always have her on my team. I like going to the resort area/stark mountain, etc to train and on weekends the fight area to wHOOP my rival haha.

of course, i still like the occasional contests. My Milotic won the master rank contest in Hoenn, and im trying to beat the master rank in sinnoh now that it's transferred over.

Alexei
5th July 2008, 9:39 AM
Train my battling team more and more!!

fierywrath
5th July 2008, 9:49 PM
I go underground to get my score up, beat the elite four, try to finish the national dex, and breed pokemon...oh and I beat other games to transfer rare items to my Diamond Version.

The Grapes of Poliwrath
6th July 2008, 7:32 AM
When I'm really bored, I go to cities and press x at strategic times to try to freeze the people in mid-step.

Tasogare
6th July 2008, 12:16 PM
I talk to random people and walk to far places(starts at Twinleaf and ends at wherever). And training, can`t forget training.

Oh, and I try to complete my PokeDex with the pokemon I haven`t caught that are exclusive to Pearl/Diamond :]

Korshar
6th July 2008, 5:46 PM
Try to find hidden places and items.

RayRay
7th July 2008, 1:44 PM
i do the contests, plant berries, dig the underground, battle in-game trainers for money, train, breed for pre-evos, work on completing my pokedex, and chain!

EnteiFirecracker
8th July 2008, 9:14 AM
I make Poffins, do the Contests, Train My Pokemon and Try to Complete my Pokedex.

burgaz62
8th July 2008, 10:10 AM
i always play off-line, 'coz i dont have wi-fi, and i just train, breed, battle, make poffin, and win contests. i also have a collection of 199 hyper potions, and i trade over masterballs, via pal park.

Shinobi5878
8th July 2008, 10:13 AM
You could always try getting one of each pokemon and organise them in your box. It will amuse you for a whole 10 seconds!

Hey....that takes more than ten seconds :3
And it is nice to go through and look at em all. Plus when people say "Gotta catch em all," you can say "heh, already did."

When I'm really bored, I go to cities and press x at strategic times to try to freeze the people in mid-step.

Ha...never tried that.

But anyway. I usually challenge the battle tower, breed, breed and breed some more...or try to figure out how I can improve my pokemon team. Never really shiny hunt cuse I can't get the stupid chains to work. But what Ive said...has already been said.

Yami Marius
8th July 2008, 10:19 AM
I turn of my DS and do something different.

Casimir
8th July 2008, 1:34 PM
I usually either:
-Breed a pokemon like crazy until it has the nature I want then EV train it up to 50, then box it.
-Go mining.
-Check the swarm pokemon.
-Or go chaining.

ShinyPalkia
8th July 2008, 4:25 PM
I try to find new places/items(, but I don't think there's new places to find anymore), buy items from Pokemart, talk to people and try to make up something interesting about Team Galactic's members's history (really, it's interesting ^_^). And of course I try to fill my Pokedex.

JVz
8th July 2008, 4:28 PM
* Try to complete the Pokédex.
* Breed and EV train more Pokémon for competitive things or the Battle Tower.
* Super Contests.
* Gamble in Veilstone.
* Battle Tower.
* Fish.

Fire Hero
11th July 2008, 10:52 PM
Shiny Hunting or Sinnoh Underground

Fire Hero
11th July 2008, 10:53 PM
Shiny Hunting or Sinnoh Underground

DarkSerpent
12th July 2008, 12:57 AM
I am a pure off-line gamer. Not by choice so much as circumstance. I live in the middle of a forest and have not yet acquired that plug in thing for the back of my DS lite to let me wifi, since there is no wifi area closeby. I want to be online, but those things are like $30 on ebay, so it's coming, soon. I am a nerd I guess, there is too much to do. I like to breed, and EV train, and breed some more. I get a wild pokemon, or baby, trade it to my other diamond file so it gets that exp boost, beat the elite four a bunch of times to get it to level 100, (having fed it carbos, zinc and all those goodies, and poffins, respectively), and then I level up a breeder with the desired moves, then breed off a baby, xfer it over, and zinc (I call these things drugs)/poffin/and EV the baby to a very respectable adult. That's a 2-step breeding process I do for a pokemon if I like it. I dont like most pokemon, but am a fan of my ever-changing Poison dream team, in which I have a Lead Seviper who has been bred from Salamance, Seviper, Arbok, and Charizard, and obviously mostly sevipers. She is d@mn near Uber now, and I still have her to EV up, and poffin and drug, and then Breed her off with a suitable suitor, for Platinum. I always have a Seviper on my team. I have a shiny female, but she is obviously not my strongest, thousgh she is formidable. I also subsequently raise berries, and am always looking for ones I dont have. I just got the enigma berry from the toys'R'us event a bit ago, he's level 100 ev'd drugged n poffin'd, and he came with that berry which rules, and now I have grown dozens of those. I can't wait to make poffins with other people for maximum poffin-age! lol. I am a huge fan of Poison, Dragon, Ice, Ghost, Dark, and occasionally a Grass (Victreebell) and water (Feraligatr, Tentacruel). I am a huge shiny fan, I am looking for a male shiny totodile with a calm nature plus hp/sp/or at, or neutral w/sd char., ekans (neutral plus sp. at), dratini female, charmander male (neutral plus at), male seviper (neutral plus at), mewtwo (quirky), and a feebas, but we all know the last one wont happen! I can never get bored of pokemon, I will always be upgrading my pokemon into true battle terrors, and once I have 6 pokemon I am confidant with I will take on the battle tower for the first time ever, never even in emerald. I know you can get lots of great stuff there, but i've made myself stay away til i accomplish my 6 non uber but massively powerful bred n raised lvl. 100 army!

shinygroudon232
23rd July 2008, 10:17 PM
^Wow. Pretty big wall of text right there.

As for me, I plant berries. A lot of them, too. I'm also busy raising my competitive team at the moment.

Dark FireBird
23rd July 2008, 10:56 PM
i hunt for shinies, and breed for pokemon with good IV's/egg moves while i'm offline mostly.

Wilkimania
24th July 2008, 4:34 PM
slightly off subject how do you connect to Wi-Fi

shinygroudon232
24th July 2008, 5:48 PM
slightly off subject how do you connect to Wi-Fi

You either go to WiFi hotspot (like Mcdonalds), or, buy a Nintendo WiFi USB connecter (or something like it. They're usually refered to as wireless routers, I think). But, If you want WiFi for your DS only, I would go with the Nintendo WiFi USB Connecter, As they are cheaper (around $40 new, $20 dollars used). However, if you buy the connecter used, it may not come with the disc you need to install it with. In that case, just go The nintendo website, and look in the costumer support section of the site. Also, I hear you can use the Nintend WiFi USB connecter with your PSP to go on the internet with it, but i'm I haven't tried that yet.

I hope I helped.

Wilkimania
24th July 2008, 5:51 PM
cool im gonna buy one then
(runs off to check prices)

Wilkimania
24th July 2008, 5:52 PM

shinygroudon232
24th July 2008, 6:08 PM

I forgot to mention, that to have WiFi at your house, you have to a computer with a Broad band internet connection (not dial up). And, I've seen a couple of people thinking that it plugs into you DS. Well, It doesn't. you need to plug it into one of the USB ports in your computer.

Mr. Mudkip
25th July 2008, 4:22 AM
Battle Tower singles.
This game is dull without wi-fi.

Mr. Mudkip
25th July 2008, 4:24 AM
Battle Tower singles.
This game is dull without wi-fi.

Lostelle
25th July 2008, 11:36 AM
You either go to WiFi hotspot (like Mcdonalds), or, buy a Nintendo WiFi USB connecter (or something like it. They're usually refered to as wireless routers, I think). But, If you want WiFi for your DS only, I would go with the Nintendo WiFi USB Connecter, As they are cheaper (around $40 new, $20 dollars used). However, if you buy the connecter used, it may not come with the disc you need to install it with. In that case, just go The nintendo website, and look in the costumer support section of the site. Also, I hear you can use the Nintend WiFi USB connecter with your PSP to go on the internet with it, but i'm I haven't tried that yet.

I hope I helped.
I've never looked into that device. Does it also work with 56k? That'd be excellent.

purplepikachu
25th July 2008, 6:13 PM
LOL I think this is new
u know how u can use the touch pad to spin the wheel in the pokeedex? I spin it as fast as I can and try 2 get all the way from bulbasaur to cresslia in 1 spin. Ive done it like 3 times.

goo_lord
25th July 2008, 6:41 PM
i chain, of coarse

Wilkimania
25th July 2008, 6:47 PM
another slightly off-topic comment
How good is the game Online???

christiandeath77
25th July 2008, 7:35 PM
im building my final team.

Foo Fighter
26th July 2008, 12:05 AM
I go underground to try and find fossils,
I Can't chain though, so i just run around and hope for shinys.
Breedings pretty fun if have all of the incenses.

Ayindree
26th July 2008, 3:22 AM
I caught all the Unowns. *Shrug*

I slaughter the elite four, I train and that's about it. xD;

I'm no good at chaining so I don't go shiny hunting much.

Cutty
26th July 2008, 8:17 AM
I go hunting 4 Feebas. I managed to fish them on my Diamond and recently on my pearl.

Luv that zombie fishie.^^

AngryDunsparce
26th July 2008, 8:39 AM
1. Catch Every single pokemon
2. Breed pokemon with cool egg moves. For example, a bagon with hydro pump,
3. play with the pokeradar and try to get a shiny or pokerus
4. collect berries. Talk to the lady in Pastoria to get rare ones.
5. fishing can always be fun.
6. battle tower. ( this suggestion may acutally be frustrating because of that darn tower tycoon with his UNHOLY milotic..... *angry face*
7. Go route 224 because there are all sorts of festives there and exotic pokemon. (also, I have caught 2 out of the 3 shinys I own there. There is some sort of auro there...)
8. raise and eevee team
9. Do the daily things( the safari zone pokemon, grooming, swarm pokemon, trophy garden pokemon...ect)
10. contests
;206;

burgaz62
26th July 2008, 8:46 AM
i have 1 more box left to fill with mudkip (i'm trying to create a mudkip army)

yungurban
27th July 2008, 3:54 AM
Try to finish building my team. I still need the duskull(details in my sig)

PurpleMew
27th July 2008, 1:13 PM
Umm edit my team, Chain pokemon for shinys or just wonder round doing random things like contests

-*Lovely Floatzel*-
27th July 2008, 3:27 PM
Well I would-

-do contests
-breed
-try to find shinies
-battle tower

Those ought to keep you occupied :D

shinystaraptor
28th July 2008, 3:37 AM
i like to go underground and find traps to set for my little cousins to make them mad at me

Ginji
28th July 2008, 4:32 AM
1.ev train
2.go underground
3.battle tower

Ginji
28th July 2008, 4:38 AM
1.ev train
2.go underground
3.battle tower

Sapphire Ocean Princess
28th July 2008, 8:33 AM
Don't have Wi-Fi. *shrug* USB connectors cost a lot. (Around $50, last time I checked.)

In the meantime, I :

- Train Pokemon
- Breed (Chain or not)
- Plant/collect Berries
- Contests
- Play in the Underground
- The daily stuffs (Trophy garden, berries, etc.)
- 'Prep' my Pokemon for Battle Revolution
- Expand my Pokemon army! *laughs evilly* ... *cough*
- Try to complete the Pokedex

Hope that helps. =)

WaluigiRC91
28th July 2008, 9:10 AM
I cahin for shint pokemon with great natures which takes a really long time but ud be suprised at the amount I have, I battle only at the battle tower for a little practice and I breed when I spark Ideas for pokemon to use

Discharge
28th July 2008, 4:40 PM
Chain for shiny gligar...

Darn that gligar..

J.M.
29th July 2008, 5:02 PM
I don't normally get bored but when I do I go around trying to chain, beat the Elite Four, train some Pokemon and complete the Pokedex.

ScytheSwipe
29th July 2008, 5:41 PM
okay this is what I do: I trade up all my old teams on my GBA games 1 every 2 months. Then I mix and match to see what works best. I fish for feebas and look for shinies. Then after I find one shiny I go to the Elite4 and level up pokes that I like or want to trade. I also go to the Battle Tower to earn BP to get cool stuff. And THEN, if that doesn't work I will just simply play some SuperSmashBros.! or if no Wii is around then it's MetroidPrimeHunters time! Good luck not getting bored ScytheSwipe

ScytheSwipe
29th July 2008, 5:43 PM
okay this is what I do: I trade up all my old teams on my GBA games 1 every 2 months. Then I mix and match to see what works best. I fish for feebas and look for shinies. Then after I find one shiny I go to the Elite4 and level up pokes that I like or want to trade. I also go to the Battle Tower to earn BP to get cool stuff. And THEN, if that doesn't work I will just simply play some SuperSmashBros.! or if no Wii is around then it's MetroidPrimeHunters time! Good luck not getting bored ScytheSwipe

mewfanforlife
30th July 2008, 1:57 AM
I generally try training Pokemon I've never used before or trying to catch the Pokemon I don't already have. Sometimes I'll breed. If I was better at chaining, I'd probably spend some time doing that.

shinystaraptor
30th July 2008, 2:00 AM
i try to fill up my pokedex (391 currently)
breed
shinies
berries
contests
underground
elite 4
battle tower
release pokemon

DarkXCore
30th July 2008, 4:34 AM
Battle tower.

Cuthrout
30th July 2008, 10:33 AM
even if you cant go online there is plenty to do... try go for a black trainer card, go digging underground, try train a box full of pokemon to lvl 100, try getting all possible berries, erm try looking for shinies

Mustasiipi
30th July 2008, 3:57 PM
Battle rich folks to gain money. Buy Max Repels, Dusk Balls and Quick Balls. Go chaining. Pick the best shinys for train and then let my friend pick some too. Nickname the best shiny and train it a little. Get bored to training and go chaining again. :D

Earthquake
30th July 2008, 6:58 PM
Battle tower.

Larry
1st August 2008, 8:30 PM
Just train new team for the Battle Tower.

Raden Surya
2nd August 2008, 8:22 AM
I just breed and EV train some random pokemons around.

Or you might want to buy a Gorgeous Royal Ribbon and then try to get your money back ;)

john565
5th August 2008, 8:08 AM
does anyone know if i need to have diamond AND pearl to fill up just the pokedex?

Ceecee-typhlosion
5th August 2008, 8:16 AM
i will chain for shinies or SR for a shiny pokemon
with diamond version i am still making my way through the game, so i play pearl more

?Alistair?
5th August 2008, 11:49 AM
Breed random pokémon, aiming for the highest IVs i can.

SapphireSwampert
5th August 2008, 9:51 PM
Just filling in my Pokedex. ;D
That and Contests.

ironman4541
5th August 2008, 10:01 PM
usually when I'm bored I change around text box style and train at the Elite Four.

WynautQueen
6th August 2008, 2:03 AM
I chain for shinies, or train a random Pokemon I hadn't given much thought to before.

=)sam=):)
6th August 2008, 2:06 AM
go down!
|
|
|
|
|
|
\ /
\/

down...
underground....................................... .............................................that was so gay :(

rekreatur
6th August 2008, 11:49 AM
I chain for shinies and if I'm reeeaaaaaally bored I go to SR for a Shiny Drifloon =P
Sometimes I go to Battle Tower too to get some items or to the underground and set million of annoying traps to irritate my brother >=3

BoneBurry
6th August 2008, 4:23 PM
train pkmn to lvl 100,
shiny hunting,
poke radar shiny h8unter (at least, pretending to xD)
berries,
migrate,
underground ( fossils and stones and so on) ( onley need cranidos fosil, but i have diamond and craidos fossil is the hardest to get for me xD)

BoneBurry
6th August 2008, 4:24 PM
train pkmn to lvl 100,
shiny hunting,
poke radar shiny h8unter (at least, pretending to xD)
berries,
migrate,
underground ( fossils and stones and so on) ( onley need cranidos fosil, but i have diamond and craidos fossil is the hardest to get for me xD)

shinygroudon232
6th August 2008, 4:50 PM
Battle tower. I've just about given up on planting berries, seeing as when platinum comes out..... yeah....

SapphireWonder
6th August 2008, 7:26 PM
I'm offline all the time, that only thing I do is train all my Pokemon to Lv100.

AniGamer
6th August 2008, 7:50 PM
does anyone know if i need to have diamond AND pearl to fill up just the pokedex?

I would suggest it, but its not needed because their is the GTS and you can trade to fill up your Pokedex through Wi-Fi and Wireless. having both games is fun and easier, and its what I did.

mastermew
8th August 2008, 8:05 AM
I go underground and I breed and I am going to start contests. OH and train.

Melloyu
19th August 2008, 5:37 PM
i'm chaining for shinies, going to the underground and doing contests

SkarmoryTen
24th August 2008, 6:00 PM
I just try to fill up the note pad so the entire screen is black.

amodestSNORLAX
24th August 2008, 6:22 PM
I have been trying to get more pokemon to level 100. v training included.
also im trying to catch every pokemon.

Flash Dualist
24th August 2008, 9:23 PM
I usually do battle tower
breed
training
and try to complete my pokedex.

Flash Dualist
24th August 2008, 9:37 PM
I usually do battle tower
breed
training
and try to complete my pokedex.

Dragon_Type_Master
25th August 2008, 1:42 AM
Usually, I just pick a random pokemon, like, my Pokemon of the Day. Today's was Gallade. Tomarrow is Jolteon. :P i think I will train the eeveelutions and train thme in elite four.

jiang
25th August 2008, 6:06 AM
I go to jubilife to see if i win at the lottery...and most of the time, I do! got lotsa pp ups already for that! or else, i train my pokes to level 100...

JMS719
25th August 2008, 6:11 AM
I mostly train and fill my pokedex.

Tamer1992
25th August 2008, 6:12 AM
i go on forums and battle ppl, pretty much only thing i like to do on it now lol

Darth Xeinive
26th August 2008, 1:58 AM
Hmm I either EV train, breed, go to the underground and dig for treasure, battle the elite 4 for exp and money, maybe go on the gts if I want something random or if im in a generous mood i will trade people things they need, battle tower, organize the boxes in my pc by type if i get REALLY bored, and thats about it, if all that fails i either turn off the ds, or get tempted to restart my game because i made way tooooo many mistakes rushing through it.

Shadow Tepi 8
26th August 2008, 2:23 AM
I tend to do Battle Tower and underground
Maybe contests

Shadow Tepi 8
26th August 2008, 2:24 AM
I tend to do Battle Tower and underground
Maybe contests

meaningless_trials
26th August 2008, 3:06 AM
When I'm bored, I do what might be classified as "screwing around" in the game - running around to the beat of the music that's playing or seeing if I can get any better at using the Mach Bike (which I haven't, and I'm not). I also like to go egg-making, because it amuses me how the old man still has no idea how the egg got there. Then, after making a few eggs, I like to shuffle them up so I forget which ones are which, and then try to hatch them all to see what comes out first.

Now, seeing as how I'm currently on a quest to complete the dex, I sometimes just pal-park a few times and try to up my score on a rarer set of pokemon from my other games. Unfortunatley, I can only do this 2 separate times a day, so that gets old pretty quickly.

Once I've done that, I sometimes go to the safari zone... at which point I generally put the game down and wonder why I would ever want to enter that monstrosity of a frustration contest. But, being the spendthrift that I am, I play my $500 worth of slogging through swampy grass looking for Burmy, Kangaskhan, etc. Most of the time, they run away for reasons Arceus only knows... Maybe I'm just ugly or something...

Aquarelle
26th August 2008, 9:10 AM
I often fight rich trainers in the game in order to buy vitamins for whatever Pokemon I plan on EV training next. I spend a lot of time hatching eggs, too.

The Underground is fun, too, I like digging up random junk, adding on the my massive collection of stones, fossils, etc. I also enjoy setting traps all over the place, as well as burying spheres and forgetting about them. :p

I enter random Pokemon in contests, too, because I like dressing them up. I also dress Pokemon up at the TV station in Jubilife City, since there's no time limit.

Also, I like to go to the Battle Tower and compete in the multi battle rooms. It really helps to pass the time, and it allows me to gather Battle Points I need for TMs.

But when I get really bored, I make sure my badges are nice and clean, and I like playing short songs on them.

MetalHarpey
26th August 2008, 3:59 PM
I know the feeling, it sure sucks if you can't go onto wi-fi!
I can't either, so now I'm trying to complete my national dex,
get as many ribbons and berries as I can, and hunt for shinys!
Oh and go to the underground to dig with my mom (yes she loves it!) XD
I also keep battling other trainers over and over again until I get sick of it XD

So... here you got some ideas ^.^

DryBones
26th August 2008, 9:36 PM
If im bored:
Go digging in the Underground
Shiny hunting with the Pokeradar
Talk to every character sprite I see just to see what they say.

shinystaraptor
27th August 2008, 1:46 AM
i go underground and set traps, breed, and battle trainers

EspeonMaster
3rd September 2008, 12:07 PM
I chain,go underground and do the battle tower...

Petal
3rd September 2008, 12:43 PM
Catch low level pokemon to attach items to for trading >_<

Double battle tower streaks are fun as well.

Ayindree
3rd September 2008, 12:49 PM
I go underground and stare at my plushie collection in my layer (I swear, it's just all plushies and my tv. xD), smash the Elite Four or try to chain for shiny Pokemon. xD

Night Shadow
3rd September 2008, 4:00 PM
I EV train or I turn off my DS, go outside and get play basketball

Matori
3rd September 2008, 4:04 PM
Chaining and contests.

Swampert_22
13th September 2008, 4:24 AM
Chain and read pokedex, EV train, IV train

Swampert_22
13th September 2008, 4:25 AM
Chain and read pokedex, EV train, IV train

big poppa
13th September 2008, 8:12 PM
I pick a pokemon i like and breed and EV train it. Battle tower too.

Kwill
15th September 2008, 9:09 AM
i breed and fill up my pokesex, i suck a chaining it depressing

Petal
15th September 2008, 9:43 AM
EV training, IV breeding, berry farming, chaining.
'dex filling.

i breed and fill up my pokesex, i suck a chaining it depressing

Sorry, just had to quote.

MayRules
15th September 2008, 9:49 AM
I usually start hunting for a random shiny. That or I go breed something to get an egg move or whatever.

TR_Jessie
17th September 2008, 1:55 AM
I try to get 100 wins at the battle tower. I got to 76 then lost to a Mismagius with 10 HP left, as always. >_<

purple-tangerine
17th September 2008, 2:20 AM
I generally try (and fail) at chaining, hatch eggs/breed, or just bring up the 'Dex and draw poke's in my sketchbook. :)

~Fraxy~
17th September 2008, 8:48 AM
try to rearange my boxes so the pokemon make a picture or i fiddle around with box name and put all my pokemon in order. Or level up a random pokemon in my PC.

threehoboswithshaymin
17th September 2008, 8:59 AM
I like to level up stuffed pokemon that are hacked ect. and then see how good they are by battling my brother.

Pokenicks
17th September 2008, 9:00 AM
I too try to update my winning streaks in the Battle Tower, though I can't get it over 35 ;_;
Sometimes I try chaining, but end up failing as always.
Sometimes, when I'm really bored, I hatch eggs for the Pokedex.

Ayindree
17th September 2008, 9:35 AM
I muck around in the underground, train up some of my other Pokemon, or just listen to the background music. xD;