PDA

View Full Version : {the.frozen.earth} Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine Club

Eclipse
21st June 2008, 8:37 AM
All you can see for miles is white, frosty snow being whipped around by the harsh arctic wind. That is, until a large, brown shape begins moving towards you...

{R.U.L.E.S}

1. All SPPF rules apply.
2. You must like a pokemon in the Swinub line to join.
3. Foul language is acceptable in small amounts.
4. Flaming other members (including myself) will not be tolerated.
5. Topics don'thave to be related to the line, but it's best if they do.
6. Fan Art is appreciated, but only if it is high quality.
7. Feel free to advertise fics related to the line here.
8. Post "Ice Fang" in blue font in your joining post to ensure you get accepted.
9. You must have a post count of at least 50 to join.
10. If you have been denied membership, spend a month at the forums and then you may rejoin.
11. Try to keep your spelling and grammar at a readable level. tiping liek dis, Typing Like This and TYPING LIKE THIS is just ridiculous.
12. Chatspeak can be used for jokes.
13. No one-liners. But that's in the club rules, anyway.
14. Once you have made 100 posts in the club, or contribute 10 useful topics, you will advance to the Piloswine rank.

Break any of the rules once you're in, you get a strike and put in the "sin-bin" for a week or so. Gain three strikes, a permaban for you, my friend.

{M.E.M.B.E.R.S}
Eclipse (Owner) ;473;
Buraddo_Aipom ;220;
Pokemon Trainer 619 ;220;
Dark Cacturne ;220;
Larry ;220;

{S.I.N - B.I.N}
A frosty tumbleweed blows here, no swine has been struck...

{F.A.N.A.R.T}
No swine has contibuted art...

Pokemon Trainer 619
24th June 2008, 12:39 PM
Ice Fang

I would like to join. I like Piloswine and mamoswine but i dont ussually say so. Mamoswine is ranked 10 or 12 on my best pokemon list. I have some Sprites of Icy pokemon like Icy ninetales and Ice Evo Eevee.

Dark Cacturne
24th June 2008, 1:02 PM
Ice Fang

Hi Eclipse! Can I join please? The reason why I would love to join is the reason that I just LOVE Mamoswine. He just looks so great with his big tusks and cool Ice moves. He's a real powerhouse in my opinion ;) And for his pre-evolutions Swinub and Piloswine, they are not too shabby either. They are okay, but Mamoswine ROCKS!!! So yeah, I really want to join :)

I read the rules and WILL follow them, so you can count on me buddy ;)

Manchee
24th June 2008, 2:36 PM
Ice Fang

OOO OOO I wanna join! Eclipse, you just keep going and never give up! The Swinub line is actually one of my favorites, and I'm NOT kidding. Swinub is so cute and I love what the designers did so that its final evolution is a big, sturdy Pokémon that actually has notcable eyes! Ice types are great too, we need more Ice Types. And I have a Swinub family in my Diamond game. Its a daddy Mamoswine who is "married" to my Piloswine and they have 3 beautiful children!

So yesh, I'd love to join.

Larry
24th June 2008, 2:54 PM
Ice-Fang Hey Eclipse I would like to join this club! I have always liked this line since G/S/C. When the ice gym leader had Piloswine I though it was a beast... Now I use Mamoswine in my hail battle tower team and it is like my "clean up pokemon".

Eclipse
26th June 2008, 11:31 AM
Yes to all but Larry, reread the rules. You made one tiny mistake. Edit - correction, you're fine. Welcome!
Buraddo_Aipom - Your family sounds very cute! Welcome!
Pokemon Trainer 619 - It's good to see you like Mamoswine, but this isn't an ice pokemon club, it's a Swinub line club.
Dark Cacturne - Welcome, me old buddy!

Manchee
5th July 2008, 2:16 AM
Thanks Eclipse. I'm glad I'm in another Club owned by you. And I really am sorry about what's happened in the past :\

I'll make a topic, if I'm allowed:

Which is your favorite: Swinub, Piloswine, or Mamoswine? Why?

Mine is Mamoswine. I actually love Swinub A LOT, but when I saw Mamoswine I was like "OH MAH GAWD! I NEED ONE!" And I gots one =P It's really strong and I'm glad it actually has eyes! I don't really like Piloswine at all... MEH.