PDA

View Full Version : Not AGAIN, thats it!

Nailz
3rd July 2008, 1:09 AM
OK, thats enough. Im sorry to say this but the mods on the Serebii WiFi Chat are ruining serebii, im no angry noob trying to vent but getting kicked is FAR too easy. Every decent site I personally vist agree that serebii's chat is good but ruined by the ruthless mods.

Ive been kicked Soooo Many time now its disgusting, now keep in mind these kicks are NOT a result of me disobeying the rules - Ive read the rules, and obeyed (sp?) them. I just now got kicked for offering a two for 1 trade (I know this is scammer candy but no not my intension) I couldnt simply trade 1 for 1 as the deal was any two egg move pokes for a shiny (1for1 then seems harsh)

I was unaware that i could be kicked for this - I could have at least been Pm'd and asked to stop, but no - In closing Serebii give the mods a time out, there playing too rough

Erik Destler
3rd July 2008, 1:54 AM
...you could have simply whined in the banned from SPP-wifi thread.
However, who banned you? That's not against the rules, the last time I heard though. :/

Sorry you got banned though ^_^;
Please don't let a few silly ops ruin your wifi trading experience u.u

Nailz
3rd July 2008, 2:13 AM
Its fine I love the serebii WiFi system, its just that I find the Moderators a little too harsh at times, they give no warnings - Im mostly upset by this

Volcanic Lord - Psyphonix
3rd July 2008, 2:32 AM
ill bet it was either nate or aries.

those two do most of the banning.

Yeti
3rd July 2008, 2:45 AM
Aeris at the least sends out chan notices saying to report anyone trying to do a 2 for 1 trade to her. There's obviously some lack of communication between the ops, as some find this alright, "do it at your own risk," and others don't permit it at all.
I agree with this kid sometimes the ops aren't the greatest, namely when they have conflicting things they allow and don't.

randomspot555
21st July 2008, 4:13 AM
I bought this up (2:1 trades and what exactly the rules are) and the consensus was that it's up to the individual OP's discretion and it won't be a channel rule. For what it's worth, I think it's wrong to do so. Especially given the OP/admin/owner's stance on hacks and scams and glitches, allowing 2:1 trades to go on clearly gives scammers and hackers a venue to get their crap out there as long as Aeris isn't on. And it also brings up the other question of what other rules only some OPs enforce and others don't. I'd much rather have a clear set of rules that all OPs enforce, rather than a set of rules that are only enforced depending on who is on.