PDA

View Full Version : ((--The Animal Crossing Club--))

mangaeyes
2nd August 2008, 4:49 PM
What??

This is a club for anyone who likes Animal Crossing games. It can be for GameCub, for the DS or even the upcoming Wii game; Animal Crossing: City Folk.

You can find people to wi-fi with, trade items, share tips for the game and answer topics.

Rules!!
All serebii rules of corse
Don't use bad language
Don't post more than one new topic a day

I will have 2 co-owners who will help me keep the club active and make sure people stick to the rules.

Owner
Mangaeyes

Co-Owners
Xashlei
Copygoo

Members
Blazios
crazybonsly
mewmew202
Flare88
chels of sc <3
ulka
Dawn of Gallade
PikaHeart
empress donna
Brock Phillips

So who wants to join?? Don't worry there is no special word or ritual to join you just come along and ask and join in the Animal Crossing fun!!

mangaeyes
3rd August 2008, 10:26 AM
Anybody want to join?
Animal Crossing is a fun game!!:)

Xashlei
3rd August 2008, 4:51 PM
I want to join the club. I play Animal Crossing: Wild World (though I never have time anymore ;_; I fear for my town's greenery). I'm also looking forward to City Folk. ^_^

My favorite resident is Biskit the dog.

mangaeyes
3rd August 2008, 7:12 PM
Welcome Xashlei! Wanna be co-owner?
I tend to play AC:WW for a long time and then leave it for about 4 or 5 months and I know what you mean about fearing for your greenery...:)

Copygoo
3rd August 2008, 7:17 PM
I'd like to join. My favorite game is AC for Gamecube, and I think WW is horrible. I still play it from time to time, though. I can't wait for CF. Go Shoeshining Skunk!

mangaeyes
4th August 2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome Copygoo. Please no more one-liners and would you like to be co-owner #2?
I personally really liked WW!

Xashlei
4th August 2008, 12:16 PM
I'll be ok with co-owner position. : D

I want City Folk... I really hope some of my favorite residents are still there (Pinky, Butch, Filbert, Biskit, etc). ^_^ And I'm also hoping for new resident personalities, but that might be asking for too much...

mangaeyes
4th August 2008, 12:25 PM
I know you will be able to wear your Mii's face as a mask, there will be AC:GC holidays and AC:WW holidays and both consoles charaters as well.
I think wearing your Mii's face doesn't fit in with the Animal Crossing style and I wouldn't really use this feature...but on the plus side Shampoodle will be in CF!!

Copygoo
4th August 2008, 1:51 PM
Ok, sure. I'll be Co-owner 2.

Someone once said they had a pic of a Captain Falcon mask.......

mangaeyes
5th August 2008, 9:27 AM
Maybe they made a captain falcon mii and put it on the character? I think wifi is gonna be awesome.
I hope its like brawl and you don't need an fc to connect.

Blazios
5th August 2008, 9:30 AM
I state my desire to join.

Oh, and I have a Captain Falcon Mii too. I might also use it as a mask, along with ZSS.

mangaeyes
8th August 2008, 7:40 PM
Welcome Blazios.
I really don't think Mii's fit in with the Animal Crossing Theme...also does any1 here go to Animal Crossing Community?

crazybonsly
10th August 2008, 10:59 PM
I love ACWW.
I caught all of the bugs and all fish except the shark!!

mewmew202
10th August 2008, 11:33 PM
Hey, I would like to join. I have both ACWW and the gamecube version. I got wild world first though due to the fact that I never had any system other than a gameboy before the wii came out. I would have to say my fave character is maple and I have been waiting AGES to get her picture but I keep playing on and off so it hasn't happened yet.

Anyways Animal Crossing City folks looks like it will be awesome from the trailers and anyone notice how odd it is we get it in the U.S. before it is released in Japan? Thats like unprecedented.

Flare88
11th August 2008, 3:36 AM
I would like to join! I'm glad you made a AC club! My fave character is Bea. We were best friends... then she left. I have AC for GC and AC:WW for DS and am gonna get AC:CF for Wii! I also have a account on ACC!

mangaeyes
11th August 2008, 9:30 AM
Welcome crazybonsly, mewmew202 and Flare88!! Please be active.

New topic: What is your favourite furniture theme?
Mine is the Mario furniture!! Awesome!!!

Blazios
11th August 2008, 11:00 AM
What is your favourite furniture theme?

I don't really have a favourite. I'd have to go with the Mario stuff if I had to choose.

Oh, and mangaeyes, you didn't put me on the member list.

Xashlei
11th August 2008, 12:36 PM
I collected "old-school" stuff in general while playing Wild World. A regal room, a classic room, etc.

Did anyone here have Snake as a resident? The bunny/rabbit? I was playing against Solid Snake in Super Smash Bros. Brawl (a fighting game for people who don't know it), and when he wore a bunny-hood... so I uh... LOL'd.

mangaeyes
11th August 2008, 1:21 PM
Lol. There you go I lol'd too.

Sorry Blazios I'll add you now...

mewmew202
12th August 2008, 1:17 PM
woot glad I got in and I will try my hardest to be active whenever possible.
What is your favorite furniture theme?
Mine would have to be the exotic theme because its the only one I completed. I also like the mushroom theme but never managed to get enough acorns to finish it T.T.

chels of sc <3
12th August 2008, 3:48 PM
What??

This is a club for anyone who likes Animal Crossing games. It can be for GameCub, for the DS or even the upcoming Wii game; Animal Crossing: City Folk.

You can find people to wi-fi with, trade items, share tips for the game and answer topics.

Rules!!
All serebii rules of corse
Don't use bad language
Don't post more than one new topic a day

I will have 2 co-owners who will help me keep the club active and make sure people stick to the rules.

Owner
Mangaeyes

Co-Owners
Xashlei
Copygoo

Members
Blazios
crazybonsly
mewmew202
Flare88

So who wants to join?? Don't worry there is no special word or ritual to join you just come along and ask and join in the Animal Crossing fun!!

can i join? i love animal crossing.

mangaeyes
12th August 2008, 8:39 PM
Sure. You don't have to quote the first page btw lol.

NEW TOPIC: Who is your favourite NPC (not resident)?
I like Brewers or whatever his name is because he starts to talk more as you come by and see him. Its nice to see some progress lol.

ulka
13th August 2008, 5:47 AM
i'll join i love acww

mangaeyes
13th August 2008, 8:55 AM
Welcome Ulka be active.

Wanna answer some topics...?

ulka
13th August 2008, 1:54 PM
sure
bring them on and plz tell me if you want to visit my tea shop

Dawn of Gallade
13th August 2008, 3:00 PM
I love AC and AC:WW. So can I join. And I know what you mean by fear your towns greenery, the game gets repetitive after w while so I take a break every 6 months. I just hide all my flowers that are rare indoors.

Who is your favourite NPC (not resident)?
Mabel, her background story with Nook is cute.

mangaeyes
13th August 2008, 3:40 PM
Dawn of Gallade welcome.
I say fear for my towns greenery because after a while it gets weedy and my environment will go from perfect to awful!! :(

SoulGuardian
13th August 2008, 3:57 PM
May I join? I have AC and ACWW! I love the series and I KNOW I'm gonna ACCF!

Biskit, he's been in my town since I got the game. He's my BFF in the game, but I think he moved...I didn't check.

Xashlei
13th August 2008, 4:45 PM
Blanca. "I'm afraid people will draw me as a freak..."

Biskit counts as a resident I think. D: I luff him though... never got his pic since he moved. I must've been holding a tool when he would give me something... That's GOTTA be it. T____T He was my "penpal" in a way too lulz.

Magical Pokemon
13th August 2008, 5:26 PM
May I join? I'm so excited for the Wii version. My favorite NPC would have to be all of the pink and purple residents and also I love Harriet the Poodle!

mangaeyes
13th August 2008, 10:13 PM
Welcome soul guardian...um the topic was about NPC's who aren't residents (hence the name) but okay...the same to you Magical Pokemon.

Please don't post one-liners as well the mods hate that and might close the club :(

New topic: What is your favourite golden tool?
Mine is the golden watering can because it made me feel really proud to finally get it and shows others that I keep my town nice :)

Copygoo
13th August 2008, 10:48 PM
What is your favourite golden tool?

How do you get them? I don't have any......

mangaeyes
13th August 2008, 11:55 PM
Golden Shovel: Bury a shove, dig it up after 24 hours. Used to grow money trees.
Golden Slingshot: Shoot 10 (might be 15) baloons out of the sky. Shoots 3 pellets.
Golden Fishing Rod: Catch all fish at least once. Makes it easier to catch fish.
Golden Net: Catch all bugs at least once. Bigger net so easier to catch bugs.
Golden Watering Can: Keep your towns environment perfect for 2 weeks. Turns dying Black Roses into Golden Roses.
Golden Axe: Various item giving (hardest golden tool to obtain). In the end Pascal will give it to you in exchange for a certain item. Never breaks.

Dawn of Gallade
14th August 2008, 12:41 AM
Golden Shovel: Bury a shove, dig it up after 24 hours. Used to grow money trees.
Golden Slingshot: Shoot 10 (might be 15) baloons out of the sky. Shoots 3 pellets.
Golden Fishing Rod: Catch all fish at least once. Makes it easier to catch fish.
Golden Net: Catch all bugs at least once. Bigger net so easier to catch bugs.
Golden Watering Can: Keep your towns environment perfect for 2 weeks. Turns dying Black Roses into Golden Roses.
Golden Axe: Various item giving (hardest golden tool to obtain). In the end Pascal will give it to you in exchange for a certain item. Never breaks.

It's 15 for the Golden Slingshot. And for the Axe, i got it because Nintendo mail me a massage chair, which I gave to Tortimire, for the Scallop, which I gave to pascal for the GA.

What is your favourite Golden Tool?

The Golden Slingshot and Watering Can. I loveall my Gold Roses and the Slingshot is just cool. Other than that I have the Axe and Shovel.

Magical Pokemon
14th August 2008, 3:55 AM
My favorite golden tool is the golden shovel. I don't really remember using any other golden tools, because I have not played for so long. Thank you mangaeyes for the descriptions of all of the golden tools.

ulka
14th August 2008, 6:59 PM
hey guys i made a animal crossing section on my site for our club if you guys want to join here.

mangaeyes
14th August 2008, 9:11 PM
ulka thanks and please post the link but no more one-liners!!!

New topic: What is your least favourite task in AC?
Mine is gardening because I work so hard and then I don't play for ages and all my work goes away... :(

ulka
14th August 2008, 9:18 PM
sorry i hate typing cause i'm dislexic sorry i can't spell either. anyway i hope you all enjoy the section and anyway

whats your favorite neighbor in the game

mines bill

trying to finish my tea shop cause i need these items

sink
any kitechen stuff

Dawn of Gallade
14th August 2008, 9:35 PM
What task do you like and dislike?
Sorry... I edit the topic a little.

I don't really like fishing much cause I have bad reaction timing. And making snowmen... ugh, it's worth it but I mean some time the snowballs are in the hardest spots.

But I love gardening. I have tons of crossbreeds, even two Blue Roses. I also have perfect environment (Well not any more, I haven't played in a while, glad all my flowers are indoors.)

I like decorating and making patterns too, but gardening is my best task.

mangaeyes
14th August 2008, 11:39 PM
Erm...guys I'm guessing your new right. Well when someone posts a topic you answer that topic you don't change it completely or edit it.

Anyway pattern making is cool especailly when its all organised and your town looks cool.

mangaeyes
14th August 2008, 11:40 PM
Erm...guys I'm guessing your new right. Well when someone posts a topic you answer that topic you don't change it completely or edit it.

Anyway pattern making is cool especailly when its all organised and your town looks cool.

Dawn of Gallade
15th August 2008, 12:07 AM

OH! I'm sorry... I sorta joined this week.... sorry again, I didn't know, wont do it again.

But I have a few patterns i just made. I wanted to show you all, ones based off of Milotic and the other Togetic.

Links

[url=]http://animalxing.com/patternsv3/pattern.php?id=65542 (]http://animalxing.com/patternsv3/pattern.php?id=65640[/url)

Chii
15th August 2008, 1:51 AM
I would like to join,

i have the gamecube and Ds game and im very excited for the upcoming one on the wii!

~Chii~

mangaeyes
15th August 2008, 10:01 AM
Welcome Chii.
The wii game will be good thats for sure...have they made a date for it yet?

Chii
15th August 2008, 4:37 PM
The release date is the 3rd of November, 2008

~Chii~

Copygoo
15th August 2008, 7:13 PM
I've recently picked up my DS and I started playing Wild World again. I think the GC one is better. The only upsides to the DS are Celeste, Brewster, and the Acorn Festival.

mangaeyes
16th August 2008, 9:58 AM
The Acorn Festival is awesome...it does make me time travel in order to get the mush set though...I will be pleased to see GC holidays in CF which I assume they took out incase they offended religions or something...notice how it isn't a christmas tree, its a festive tree?

Just a quick note to say I will be inactive for about a week because I'm going on holiday. I leave the club in the hands of my trusty co-owners!

Handy?
16th August 2008, 1:09 PM
Ooh, Can I join? I LOVE animal crossing.

I want to get the Wii version, it looks cool, but I hope you can transfer items from the ds game...

Oh, and my favourite animal is Teddy, the bear. Or Marina, the octopuss!

Dawn of Gallade
16th August 2008, 2:10 PM
http://animalxing.com/patternsv3/pattern.php?id=65640
http://animalxing.com/patternsv3/pattern.php?id=65542
Aw.. no one said anything..

The Acorn Festival is awesome...it does make me time travel in order to get the mush set though...I will be pleased to see GC holidays in CF which I assume they took out in case they offended religions or something...notice how it isn't a Christmas tree, its a festive tree?

Just a quick note to say I will be inactive for about a week because I'm going on holiday. I leave the club in the hands of my trusty co-owners!

Fore the two year I had AC:WW, I never decapitate in the Acorn Festival. Normally the half of the year I don't play is summer and fall. I so want to try it this year *gets out DS*

Do you "Time Travel"?
No, I never have. I just don't find it necessary plus it take one of the few realistic thing out of the game. I did travel one year into the future before but by mistake, my sister messed my internal clock so it cause my town to become weeded when I started to play again.

mangaeyes
14th September 2008, 10:05 AM
Do you "Time Travel"?
I did once but the amount of weeds made me want to cry. I only did it for the money and the I realised I had done something wrong and for some reason it didn't work so I was left alone in a snowy town with weeds everywhere and the same amount of money I had in 2007 as I had in 2999...

PikaHeart
14th September 2008, 10:21 AM
Can i join?
I like animal Crossing cause' its a good game! Especially WW. Its so addicting, but i also like the one in gamecube too!

PikaHeart
14th September 2008, 10:21 AM
Can i join?
I like animal Crossing cause' its a good game! Especially WW. Its so addicting, but i also like the one in gamecube too!

mangaeyes
14th September 2008, 11:13 AM
Of corse you can join PikaHeart but please delete that double-post!

New topic:Have you ever hacked or been give hacked items in AC:WW?
Now as many of you know hacking in pokemon is really not good and many people will hate you for it. However did you know hacking in AC:WW is actually just an everyday thing and there are even threads on ACC called Giveaways where you can order items and they will give them to you! So don't be shy about this topic. I have both hacked using someone elses AR device and I have both worked in a Giveaway and shopped at a Giveaway.

empress_donna
14th September 2008, 11:27 AM
I would like to join. I love AC:WW, but I need to start playing it again, my town looks like a mess!

I never played the Gamecube version, I might buy it before the wii version comes out because AC is so much fun!

Brock Phillips
14th September 2008, 12:31 PM
I would like to join please.
The current favourite villagers are Tank, Coco, Whitney, Moe, Mitzi and Blanca.
unfortunataly, I don't play it as often as I'd like as I keep forgetting it and the main game in the DS slot's pokemon Diamond at the moment.
The main thing that I don't get about the villagers is if they want the town to be weed-free, why don't THEY pick up some of them?

So far, Myself, Symantha, Coconut and Wardrobe, (The last two characters created to gain wardrobe space,) have the full mansion, but with the mortgage to pay for, and we try to keep on the good side of the villagers we go to talk to.

Main room theme-Cabana with fireplace at the back door and lava lamps on it.

Left room theme-Bathroom/kitchen. Not the most hygenic, but it's not like Booker and Copper'll arrest me for it.

Second floor room theme-Symantha's training room. Still looking for one corner of the boxing ring.

Right room theme-library. Kind of.

Back room-Psuedo garden-picnic area furniture as gardens aren't allowed by the rules of the game.

May I join please?

Brock Phillips.

mangaeyes
14th September 2008, 12:46 PM
Welcome empress donna and Brock Phillips. Wow we have loads of members now but please remember everyone be active or else I will kick you out muwahaha.

My main room is Exotic, my left room is Mario, my right room is Snow, my back room is Pascals Pirate stuff and my upstairs room is my Mush-Room! hahaha.

SuperWeb606
14th September 2008, 12:56 PM
I want tyo join but now I feel stupid caz I made an animal crossing club without seeing this one

And we should have a beauty contest in WW. I thikn that would be really fun. (But if we did I would want to be the judge but not at my house.)

and do we have a group chat? We could use mine.

SuperWeb606
14th September 2008, 12:57 PM
And we should have a beauty contest in WW. I thikn that would be really fun. (But if we did I would want to be the judge but not at my house.)

and do we have a group chat? We could use mine.

SuperWeb606
14th September 2008, 1:17 PM
Of corse you can join PikaHeart but please delete that double-post!

Now as many of you know hacking in pokemon is really not good and many people will hate you for it. However did you know hacking in AC:WW is actually just an everyday thing and there are even threads on ACC called Giveaways where you can order items and they will give them to you! So don't be shy about this topic. I have both hacked using someone elses AR device and I have both worked in a Giveaway and shopped at a Giveaway.

I think hacking is evil. If you want the item them work for it. Why should you just get it for free?

mangaeyes
14th September 2008, 1:57 PM
Get rid of that triple post and you can join SuperWeb606.

Maybe if you went to some specific Animal Crossing websites instead of this pokemon one you would feel the same way about hacking as I do. In pokemon for example you could hack a pokemon and beat everyone but in AC:WW you have no specific goals so hacking really doesn't make a difference except that you have furniture you like. Check out this websites Giveaways and you will see what I mean :) (www.animalcrossingcommunity.com)

SuperWeb606
14th September 2008, 4:02 PM
everybody what your FAVORITE item in your house?

My hamock. It was my first item.

empress_donna
14th September 2008, 4:09 PM

No I haven't hacked yet, but if I wanted to get some of the harder and expensive items, I might consider it.

It takes a while to raise all the money, and without gold tools getting rid of tons of weeds after months of neglect get a pain.

Other than that, I am not sure. Hacking is still hacking and it isn't fair to get all the items that easily, but then again it makes things 'easier'.

mangaeyes
14th September 2008, 4:31 PM
SuperWeb606 until you clear up that triple post do not post in the club. Thank-you. Also when/if you do clear up the triple post and your part of the club please don't just ask questions like that and phrase it in a more tidy way like empress donna has...

empress donna no more than one new topic a day however I will let it slide this once as your topic is quite similar to mine.

Have you ever hacked or been give hacked items in AC:WW?
Yes. I've done both. I know my limits and I only do it for AC:WW. I have aquired all the golden items myself and have a few of the 'expensive' items all my own acord. I've used the AR device mainly for hybrids.

empress_donna
14th September 2008, 8:29 PM
empress donna no more than one new topic a day however I will let it slide this once as your topic is quite similar to mine.

I do apologise, it was your topic, but I copied the bit that said 'new topic' by accident when responding to it.

I won't do that again and I am very sorry.

Brock Phillips
14th September 2008, 9:28 PM
Thanks f letting me join, mangaeyes.

I'll try and stay current with my posts.

Brock Phillips.

mangaeyes
15th September 2008, 8:42 AM
Oh empress donna sorry my bad I wasn't paying attention lol.

Brock Phillips you don't have to sign off with your name all the time lol and as well as being active please post and answer topics.

We need banners and userbars as well everyone!! I'm thinking about introducing a new ranks system like in my Sims Club and then you can have 500 points if you make banners or userbars.

FireMeowth
17th September 2008, 10:51 AM
Yay, an Animal Crossing Club! Can I join? : D
I'm a huge fan of the Animal Crossing series, and have both games. Both bought the day they came out. Of course, I will buy City Folk as well when it's released here in Norway.

My favourite character in the game(s) is without doubt Lucky, the bandaged dog with the Egyptian house. I had him on my town for a couple of months on WW, before he moved to my friends town (where he still is). >:

Umm, I think I'll have to say... The Classic Theme. : D

Oh, that's a hard one... PASCAL! : D (Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude?)

The Watering Can, I believe.

What is your least favourite task in AC?
Giving medicine to sick residents, without doubt. = _ =

Do you "Time Travel"?
No. : D

Have you ever hacked or recieved hacked items in AC:WW?
Have never, won't ever.

^-^

PikaHeart
17th September 2008, 1:28 PM
Ooo!!! I have to answer this its...Classic and Cabana! I <3 Brown! But i love chic and lovely too! Its so pretty!

HArd Hard hard! How about Harriet and Mabel! These two are an a-ok!

Watering Can! Gold flowers, here i come! Ooo, Shovelis good too!

Delivering, you need to search THE WHOLE TOWN to find the person shesh....

Do you "Time Travel"
No, is that only in the Gamecube? It doesnt have it on WW

Have you ever hack items in AC:WW
No beacuse i dont want too ;_;

Im so excited for city Folk! Cant wait! I will also make some banners for the club too!

mangaeyes
17th September 2008, 5:04 PM
Welcome FireMeowth!

We need some banners people so try and make some if you want! Also has anyone got an idea for a topic?

Brock Phillips
18th September 2008, 3:27 PM
In the main room - Cabana.
In the upstairs - Training/boxing for Symantha.
Back room - garden, as it doesn't allow one outside.
Right hand room - library - work in progress.
Left hand room - bathroom and kitchen.

Either Blanca or Dr Shrunk.

That I have - Golden shovel.
That I want - Golden Axe.

being asked to do something when I'm whacking my rocks to get bells. I always forget which one is done and which isn't, so I have to start all over again!

Do you "Time Travel"?
No. I haven't even got a T.A.R.D.I.S.!

Certainally not!

Brock Phillips.

mangaeyes
18th September 2008, 8:08 PM
Brock Phillips thanks for being active but please don't sign every one of your posts!! Its very anoying!!

People you can make new topics so don't be shy!! New topic: Favourite Activity in AC:WW?
I like wi-fi-ing...is that even a word? Well anyway I love it you meet new people and I like giving presents to random people lol. I'm like Father Christmas...

FireMeowth
18th September 2008, 11:53 PM
Favourite Activity in AC:WW?
Um... This is a hard one... Uh... I like to.. catch bugs and fishies! (Can't get enough of the puns. <3)

PikaHeart
19th September 2008, 8:30 AM
Favourite Activity in AC:WW?
Um....Pattern Making and bug catching! Oh yes, furniture collecting and Gardening is also what i like. Gah!!! I like ALL!!

Hehe i made a new banner, oh wait im still making one! Be prepared!

mangaeyes
19th September 2008, 8:41 AM
PikaHeart I can't wait lol. I could try to make one but it would probably be an ugly mess like the one in my sig lol...

@ FireMeowth...I don't get it? Whats the pun lol?

FireMeowth
19th September 2008, 3:05 PM
All the puns that you hear whenever you catch a bug/fish, of course. : D

mangaeyes
19th September 2008, 4:50 PM
All the puns that you hear whenever you catch a bug/fish, of course. : D

Oh okay...

ATTENTION: Many, many, many of you are new and inexperienced members and perhaps don't understand the urgency of keeping the club neat and tidy and to the standards of the mods so please, please, please read the club forum rules...many of you need to...Click. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=279829)

SuperWeb606
23rd September 2008, 11:46 PM
Maybe robo and space but I'm trying to make a hotel.

Ummm...Gotta love the two dogz. I have a stuffed animal of Copper.

Watering Can! Only tool I got.

Weird to say...picking off fruit and patroling the beach. (for fish)

Do you "Time Travel"
NOPE

Have you ever hack items in AC:WW
Only recieved hacked money. It help me try to complete my hotel.

Brock Phillips
30th September 2008, 1:54 PM
One of my friends, (Norma,) just got her copy of AC:WW, and I was wondering if I could either relay her AC:WW experiences here or let her type them out here please?

I/she/we'd end with the lie "Brock Phillips on behalf of Norma G. Baker", but that would be the only thing, signing off.

Brock Phillips, hopefully on behalf of Norma G. Baker.

Manaphione123
29th October 2008, 3:52 PM
Hi I'd like to join, I've just recently rebought AC:WW ( my old one got lost :( ) and am loving every minute of it! :)

blobit
29th October 2008, 5:53 PM
I would like to join because I'm a huge AC fan (although i only got WW) i finished getting the golden net yesterday, which was the last golden item i needed, so now I'm just waiting for city folk (or Lets Go to the City)'

Suikami
29th October 2008, 7:46 PM
Yo Manga, can I join?

I'm looking forward to Let's Go To The City, not long until everyone has it.

I recently started up Wild World again, as soon as my house is a little...tidier and fit for guests I can allow people to visit!

Crasher
29th October 2008, 8:11 PM
Can I join? I love AC: WW and I'm looking forward to City Folk or Life in the City or whatever you guys wanna call it.

The Robot theme or the Snow theme.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy Red!

Golden Axe. I don't have any since I restarted recently ^_^

Pulling weeds when I time travel to get bells.

Do you "Time Travel"?
See above.

I've hacked, but I haven't received hacked items.

mangaeyes
30th October 2008, 10:59 AM
Welcome Crasher and Suikami. The club is back! ^_^
I've pre-ordered Lets go to the City (new name for City Folk for some areas of the world) and its released on December 5th I think.

New topic: What feature would you like added to Wild World?
Well I'm a Sims maniac so I would like a Fun bar and an energy bar. Fun goes up when you fish, catch bugs or talk to people and goes down when you pull weeds or get hurt. Energy goes up by drinking coffee, eating and resting on your bed and goes down when you get chased by bees or again, pull weeds.