PDA

View Full Version : "The Kanto League" v.1.0

Blurrz
26th August 2008, 4:37 AM
I've decided to create my own league, one that mirrors the most glorious region of Kanto. I'm pretty sure we've all been tired of leagues that believe that originality results in interesting gyms. I for one doubt that, I believe that simplicity is key when creating a league. League's that focus on multi-type teams or move-only teams just become so uneven.

So, with the ideal being a Kanto League we'll have 8 Gym Leaders, along with members of the Elite Four. In particular order, the 8 Gyms will be dominated by one type. These types will be Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire and Ground. Respectively, they'll give out the Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Marsh Badge, Volcano Badge, and the Earth Badge

For the Elite Four, you must also follow a Dominant type. In order, they will be Ice, Fighting, Ghost, and the last one will be Dragon.

I know, I'm literally copying Kanto, but like i said, simplicity is key.

Now onto Battling Rules:

All Standard Rules Apply
Your team must be set up like this:
-You must have a minimum of 4 Pokemon that are either mono-type or dual-type, and one of the types must be your dominant type.
-All other Pokemon on your team must have atleast 1-move of your dominant type. For example, if you were the Water Gym Leader, if you want to have Dragonite on your team it must know a Water move, like Surf.
I guess we'll set up clauses later when we get everyone set.
Gym Leaders must only use Pokemon from Kanto-Hoenn. Challengers can use all Pokemon
The only limitation on Pokemon other than the regions from where they come from is their tier. No Ubers are allowed, no matter if you are a Gym Leader or not.
Legenadaries are allowed, as long as they are NOT Ubers.

Signing Up:

Since this is a brand new league, all positions are open.
Since I do require activity, and since all leagues do, I require all applicants for Gym Positions to have at least a minimum of 10 Forum Posts.
We all need time to build teams. Once you have a position, i will test you once your team is done.
-Depending on the time we have, I might just look over your pokemon so that they seem fit, or actually require a battle from you. I will be battling you as if I am a challenger, not with a mono-type team
Onto applying...Give me your In-Game Name, your Friend Code, and of course the position/gym that you would like to lead.
Since I am leader of this League, I take it as my responsibility as being Elite Four #4

Prizes

Prizes are a little sketchy, so since I am the League creator I will be the only one giving out prizes. What these prizes will be, and when you can get them will be decided by me.

GYMS:

Gym #1
Badge: Boulder Badge
Leader: Elliott (~Dragon Master~)
Friend Code: 2750 3540 7317
Dominant Type: Rock

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/24/Boulderbadge.png

Gym #2
Badge: Cascade Badge
Leader: Knight (King of Darkrai)
Friend Code: 3738-1859-3396
Dominant Type: Water
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4d/Cascadebadge.png

Gym #3
Badge: Thunder Badge
Leader: Brian (graymonkey0)
Friend Code: 3952 4567 9371
Dominant Type: Electric
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/a/a8/Thunderbadge.png

Gym #4
Badge: Rainbow Badge
Leader: James (bestgamepearl)
Friend Code:0130 0749 6504
Dominant Type: Grass
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/56/Rainbowbadge.png

Gym #5
Badge: Soul Badge
Leader: Nestor (pokebeaner)
Friend Code: 4897 8385 2133
Dominant Type: Poison
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/6/64/Soulbadge.png

Gym #6
Badge: Marsh Badge
Leader: Hamo (Hamo)
Friend Code: 1032 3222 3581
Dominant Type: Psychic
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/1/1c/Marshbadge.png

Gym #7
Badge: Volcano Badge
Leader: Sage (dragon_trainer1)
Friend Code: 4124 7523 9144
Dominant Type: Fire
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/d/d9/Volcanobadge.png

Gym #8
Badge: Earth Badge
Leader: Guy (Darkhonchcrow)
Friend Code: 1118 2306 4890
Dominant Type: Ground
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/c/cc/Earthbadge.png

ELITE 4:

Elite Four #1 (Closed - Constructing Team)
Leader: Brandon (DTG6407)
Friend Code: 1590 6717 4110
Dominant Type: Ice

Elite Four #2 (Closed - Constructing Team)
Leader: Hikari (pikachu1070)
Friend Code: 4983 6910 5222
Dominant Type: Fighting

Elite Four #3 (Closed - Constructing Team)
Leader: Crystal (weebl33)
Friend Code: 0645-3764-8593
Dominant Type: Ghost

Elite Four #4 (Closed-Constructing Team)
Leader: Phil (Blurrz)
Friend Code: 3351-2813-7210
Dominant Type: Dragon

Challengers:

To become a Challenger of the Kanto League, you must give your In-game Name and your FC. Since you will become a member of this league, I will make it my full responsibility to make you a 'Kanto League' Trainer Card.
Since Challengers are simply Challengers, I'll make it sure that you do not need a post count to become a Challenger.
Challenging Gyms:
To challenge a gym, your team must be set up within the rules. Your team can be comprised of any Pokemon, and thus do not need to be of any type.
Challenging Gyms for Position:
If you would like to remove a gym leader from their position, you must beat the Gym Leader twice. It's also required that you have three badges from 3 previous gyms.
-1st Battle
The first battle is a normal battle, where you face the gym leader with a team comprised of any Pokemon.
-2nd Battle
The second battle is the dominant type battle. You must face the gym leader with a team made up of Pokemon with the same dominant type as the leader. So, if you wanted to become the Water Gym Leader, you would have to face off with the existing Leader with a Water-typed team.
Challenging Elite Four:
Challengers can only challenge the Elite Four after beating a minimum of 6 Gym Leaders.
Elite Four must be challenged in order from #1-#4.
If you beat all members of the Elite #4, you will become KANTO LEAGUE CHAMPION, thus any other challengers wanting this position must battle you.
Since demoting CHAMPIONS seems a bit unfair, you can keep your CHAMPION status even if you loose against other challengers wanted to become CHAMPION.

AWAITING CHALLENGERS:
-Slayer (Slayer1999)
Friend Code: 4596 8569 3135

-James (JammyU)
Friend Code: 1890 8496 3560

-David (Phioneranchman)
Friend Code: 1676 4944 1677

-Paul (phop)
Friend Code: 0602 5330 3524

-Eric (EricDazzle)
Friend Code: 3823 5019 9131

-? (Mandude)
Friend Code: 3866 7618 2606

-Gotian (Gotian)
Friend Code: 5241 3959 8215

-John (J-Double23)
Friend Code: 0430 6985 9335

-Kindan (Black Friday)
Friend Code: 3007 8186 7763

-chad (heartless95)
Friend Code: 2019 9025 3177

-May (Cena_#1)
Friend Code: 0860 5445 1091

I believe that is pretty much all. Since this is Serebiiforums, I'm decided to keep this League Thread only, thus we won't have an exterior site/forums. If we do become very active, I'll think about creating an exteroir site, for "The Kanto League"

Cheers,
Blurrz

Cwidderb
26th August 2008, 8:51 PM
i thought elite4 #3 the old lady was poison seeing as how

Gengar x2 arbok Golbat are all poison cannot remember what the other poke was though..

Gotian
26th August 2008, 9:09 PM
She is Ghost/poison

Gotian
26th August 2008, 9:10 PM
She is Ghost/poison

Darkhonchcrow
26th August 2008, 9:14 PM
I'll do it. I'll be ground.

One Question: Could I also have rock types eg Tyrannitar?

dragon_trainer!
26th August 2008, 10:23 PM
It depends whether he keeps it 1-151 and if he has a ground type move.
Please keep it just the org. 151

I'll join if you do.... put me in as the fire type gym leader

and gotian, your post is somewhat part of the reason that leagues were initially banned.

Cwidderb
26th August 2008, 10:51 PM
answering questions got leagues banned 0_O?

Hamo
26th August 2008, 10:56 PM
i will try it! i will take Psychic type Gym! but one other question... are you allowed using pokemon from newer gens like 4 gen maybe?

Name:Hamo
FC:1032 3222 3581

goldfan
26th August 2008, 11:34 PM
minimum of 50 Forum Posts.

Just a little point, I can think of many good battlers on this site that don't have over 50 forums posts, simply because posts don't count in this area, it is up to you to revise this if you want, I just thought that I'd point it out.

I will not apply for a Gym Leaders position but I AM interested in challenging once all positions are filled.

~ Gold

megatrainer
27th August 2008, 1:04 AM
or else the water gym leader.noone can defeat me!!!

megatrainer
27th August 2008, 1:05 AM

megatrainer
27th August 2008, 1:06 AM

megatrainer
27th August 2008, 1:07 AM

Blurrz
27th August 2008, 1:50 AM
Just a little point, I can think of many good battlers on this site that don't have over 50 forums posts, simply because posts don't count in this area, it is up to you to revise this if you want, I just thought that I'd point it out.

I will not apply for a Gym Leaders position but I AM interested in challenging once all positions are filled.

~ Gold

Alrighty, I'll take the minimum down to 10 forum posts. The precautionary is just so Gym Leaders don't leave. I'll also note you down as a Challenger. Could you give your In-game name and FC now?

i will try it! i will take Psychic type Gym! but one other question... are you allowed using pokemon from newer gens like 4 gen maybe?

Name:Hamo
FC:1032 3222 3581

I guess we'll go with 490. It gives you alot more variety in your team, and some here don't have full pokedexes anyways.

i thought elite4 #3 the old lady was poison seeing as how

Gengar x2 arbok Golbat are all poison cannot remember what the other poke was though..

Ghost/Poison, but we'll just have to go with Ghost because Gym #6 is already Poison.

I'll do it. I'll be ground.

One Question: Could I also have rock types eg Tyrannitar?

Okay.. Well since most of you here want all of the Pokemon to be included, I guess we'll start from there. But since.. Johto Pokemon were avaliable via the Sevii Islands, Pokemon from 1-490 will be allowed in the League. I'll get you down as the Ground Gym Leader. I need your FC and In-Game Name.

It depends whether he keeps it 1-151 and if he has a ground type move.
Please keep it just the org. 151

I'll join if you do.... put me in as the fire type gym leader

and gotian, your post is somewhat part of the reason that leagues were initially banned.

Is it alright if Pokemon from 1-490 are used? The reason I'm doing this is because it's hard to generate a team of variety for types like Ghost/Dragon or Ice for example.

dragon_trainer!
27th August 2008, 1:57 AM
I guess it's alright...I'd prefer just more of a classic feel here...I hate garchomp but ya thats fine.....FC:0731-1712-3479
Name:Sage

oh and side note...no one liners and such that aren't really needed....or contribute to the thread....he failed to challenge the league or anything.

thanks for starting this...if it goes well i'll start a Hoenn league.

dragon_trainer!
27th August 2008, 2:07 AM
I guess it's alright...I'd prefer just more of a classic feel here...I hate garchomp but ya thats fine.....FC:0731-1712-3479

oh and side note...no one liners and such that aren't really needed....or contribute to the thread....he failed to challenge the league or anything.

Blurrz
27th August 2008, 2:33 AM

Thanks, and yeah, I got you down. So go right ahead and build your team. I don't have a preference for Garchomp, I think it's a waste to have another 4x-weak Dragon

I'm really skeptical here.. as in I'm doubting your skills. Are you well known on the Battling Boards? Can anyone vouch for your good playing ability? Can you take the responsibilty? :P

Ah, nevermind. I'll let it slid this time cause you've been on the boards for a while. Although I will say, if you are attached to Team Dawn or the United Serebii League, I don't know if you can be active here all the time. This isn't just for the league, but also for you as you might have alot of attachments that you might not be able to keep. So, this really is your judgment. Tell me if you really want to do this, and give me your In-game name and Friend code as well.

Gotian
27th August 2008, 7:41 AM
Leagues were banned because people were answering a question? All i said was that agatha was ghost/poison.

Well if you have any openings i would like to apply to join. Again if possible, if not oh well.

Blurrz
27th August 2008, 7:49 AM
Yeah, clearly spots are open..
They are the Rock, Electric, Grass, Poison, Ice, Fighting and Ghost.

King Of Darkrai
27th August 2008, 1:47 PM
<_< this is a cool idea dude................ill challenge this league when it's ready....FC in siggie and my ign is Knight

Xyden
27th August 2008, 2:10 PM
it was a good idea..........until you allowed the pokem from 1-490. Fair enough if you allowed 1-251 but meh i'm not even interested in challenging anymore.

dragon_trainer!
27th August 2008, 11:17 PM
ya I agree...you should atleast ban the 4th generation.

BTW, my team is almost done...i'd say about
50%

Blurrz
28th August 2008, 5:27 AM
Actually yeah. I was thinking of doing Kanto-Hoenn Pokemon. Since in FR/LG you could have it. Does everyone want to agree on it?

Anyways, I'll get King of Darkrai as the challenger, and added the Water Gym leader.

dragon_trainer!
28th August 2008, 8:26 AM
I aggree....kanto-hoenn..
yup

ok good work

goldfan
28th August 2008, 12:37 PM
Do challengers have to stick to the Kanto-Hoenn rule, because if they do I'm afraid I'm out.

King Of Darkrai
28th August 2008, 1:42 PM
Bye Goldfan lolz i just realized my team fits perfect.............except 1 poke........gay.....oh well

Hamo
28th August 2008, 7:44 PM
Oh and are we allowed using pokemon that aren't the same type as the your gym like since Volkner is an electric type gym leader he has two pokemon without that type so i am just wondering but no need to make it official

Blurrz
28th August 2008, 9:15 PM
Oh and are we allowed using pokemon that aren't the same type as the your gym like since Volkner is an electric type gym leader he has two pokemon without that type so i am just wondering but no need to make it official

Yes, you are allowed a maximum of two Pokemon that aren't the same type as your Gym. But the rule is "These Pokemon must know a move of that type" So like i said before, if you want like Dragonite in your water gym, you need it to know a water move. If you want Jolteon in your Ground team, it has to know a groundmove.

Do challengers have to stick to the Kanto-Hoenn rule, because if they do I'm afraid I'm out.

I think for Challengers, it would be okay if they have pokemon from 1-490, seeing as "challengers" could be viewed as people who are from any location. Is that alright with the existing gym leaders?

Darkhonchcrow
28th August 2008, 9:16 PM
Am I allowed a few rock types as I am the ground gym?

Blurrz
28th August 2008, 9:54 PM
Since you're Ground, you must have atleast 4 Pokemon on your team that is of the Ground type. The others can be of any other type. So yeah, Rock types can be included.

Hamo
28th August 2008, 10:13 PM
but shouldn't you add a list of pokemon that are not allowed like unobtainable pokemon since chances are that they are 100% hacked

graymonkey0
28th August 2008, 11:00 PM
ill join as the electric gym leader
and what did you decide, kanto through hoenn mons or what?

Blurrz
28th August 2008, 11:31 PM
Yeah. we'll do Kanto-Hoenn.

Oh, forgot to add, no Ubers.. No Event Pokemon, and do you guys want Legendaries on or not?

Thanks for the add graymonkey0.

dragon_trainer!
29th August 2008, 1:54 AM
ok guys before you ask a question, please read the rules and see if the answer is there.

so ya challengers can use all i guess and we can only use kanto-hoenn

also, i believe the rules are up to the Gym leader..picking from
Standard single 6vs6 or 3vs3
standard double 6vs6 or 4vs4
and one legend ,non uber.
something liek that...or no legends.

graymonkey0
29th August 2008, 3:43 AM
uhh no legends would be extremely painful for me as 2 fourths of my electric would be legends

Slayer1999
29th August 2008, 4:34 AM
yes, this wqould be fun! its like playing fire red again without the other crap you have to do (team rocket) ill definitely challange
IGN Slayer
FC: 4596 8569 3135

dragon_trainer!
29th August 2008, 5:43 AM
uhh no legends would be extremely painful for me as 2 fourths of my electric would be legends

well your the gym leader so I think that you should pick how many is allowed.....just my opinion.

generally that's how it is with Gyms in pokemon

Hamo
29th August 2008, 7:54 AM
How about this type of list

Banned pokes
Deoxys(all forms)
Lugia
Ho-Ho
Kyogre
Groudon
Dialga
Arceus
Palkia
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Heatran
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Manaphy
Phione
Mew
Mewtwo
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Wobbafet(i don't care if he is not a legendary he isn't allowed)
Cresselia
Latios
Latias
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Regigigas
Celebi
Girantina
Darkrai
Shaymin

And...all 4th generation Pokémon

and i may have forgotten other pokes but here is a dex of what pokes are allowed Excluding the pokes on the list

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pokedex.html

Phioneranchman
29th August 2008, 8:23 AM
Why would they ban OU- legends? Some of them aren't even that strong.

Blurrz
29th August 2008, 8:51 AM
Hey.. we didn`t conclude yet if we should exclude ALL Legendaries. Seeing as graymonkey0 is probably going to have Raikou and Zapdos on his team.. we might need to include them.

Blurrz
29th August 2008, 12:46 PM
most of those legendaries are sucky compared to some normal pokemon

Thanks for the useless information. You do realize posts here don't increase your post count here, so why bother with your spam?

And really, even if you were trying to be helpful, I'm pretty sure most of us here get the gist of competitive battling. Really, you aren't even part of the league! We don't need your darn input!

Xyden
29th August 2008, 1:06 PM
Thats harshly rude but he is right. Banning any legends outside of the 4th gen legends would be silly as none of them should overpower anything. Build your teams right and you wont have any trouble doing anything. A Legends clause will just prevent people from challenging.

King Of Darkrai
29th August 2008, 1:24 PM
yea.............................<_< that was mean

Gotian
29th August 2008, 3:32 PM
Seriously, why would you ban all the legendaries, I can understand Ubers but not some like zapdos

weebl33
29th August 2008, 4:23 PM
Crystal
0645-3764-8593
Elite no3

weebl33
29th August 2008, 4:23 PM
Crystal
0645-3764-8593
Elite no3

dragon_trainer!
29th August 2008, 4:36 PM
Ya I was hoping i could have a legend in my team so ignore his post.

Just ban ubers and 4th gen.

or take a vote

Blurrz
29th August 2008, 8:55 PM
Honestly, I didn't even state that all Legendaries were going to be banned. I said we were going to think on it. And after thinking on it, we'll just have all Ubers restricted, along with all 4th Generation Pokemon, m'kay?

And thanks for signing up weebl33

Inconspicuosaurus
29th August 2008, 9:22 PM
Hey, y'know you said that challengers can use pokes from all gens, then what happens if a challenger defeats a gym leader twice with a team with 4th gen pokes on it? Do they get the position or do they have to change their team?

Either way, put me down for a challenge (my ign etc.'s in my sig) although I'm building my team at the mo' (it'll probably be ready by the time the league's completed).

Gotian
29th August 2008, 9:31 PM
I personally would want 4th gen included since I hate basically all of 3rd gen except like 4. And especially since the new team im making has a 4th gen it would hurt my team if it wasnt included. So im putting my vote to include 4th gen, plus they improved alot in the 4th gen pokemon from the 3rd gen.

Blurrz
29th August 2008, 11:05 PM
Hey, y'know you said that challengers can use pokes from all gens, then what happens if a challenger defeats a gym leader twice with a team with 4th gen pokes on it? Do they get the position or do they have to change their team?

Either way, put me down for a challenge (my ign etc.'s in my sig) although I'm building my team at the mo' (it'll probably be ready by the time the league's completed).

I guess for the 2nd battle with the gym leader, one must only have Kanto-Johto-Hoenn Pokemon.

And thanks for signing up as challenger.

I personally would want 4th gen included since I hate basically all of 3rd gen except like 4. And especially since the new team im making has a 4th gen it would hurt my team if it wasnt included. So im putting my vote to include 4th gen, plus they improved alot in the 4th gen pokemon from the 3rd gen.

We appreciate your opinion and your input, but do you even want to join in the league? It's just that sharing your opinion on something where only Gym Leaders should have an opinion is pretty irritating. But alas there is always mis-communication. You did say you wanted to join but you never specified whether or not you wanted to be a challenger or gym leader.

Phioneranchman
29th August 2008, 11:12 PM
Ill join as a challenger.

Blurrz
29th August 2008, 11:20 PM
Alrighty, thanks for signing-up David. :)

dragon_trainer!
30th August 2008, 6:25 AM
I guess for the 2nd battle with the gym leader, one must only have Kanto-Johto-Hoenn Pokemon.

And thanks for signing up as challenger.

We appreciate your opinion and your input, but do you even want to join in the league? It's just that sharing your opinion on something where only Gym Leaders should have an opinion is pretty irritating. But alas there is always mis-communication. You did say you wanted to join but you never specified whether or not you wanted to be a challenger or gym leader.

wait, if one person beats me twice he becomes the gym leader?

....ya sorry, stuff can get confusing on forums, just trying to get that cleared up....thanks

Hamo
30th August 2008, 6:47 AM
yeah you have a possibility of losing your spot as a Gym leader but that won't really matter since they have to use types that are the same as yours like for me i use Psychic so he can bring out a Gengar and practicly own me but i have my resources and i have one Big Fat Statement

BELDUMS ARE AS HELL AS HARD TO CATCH! I MEAN A CATCH RATE OF 3! FOR A STUPID POKEMON LIKE THAT!!!!!

Anyways, does it also have to be the same with E4's

Hamo
30th August 2008, 6:48 AM
yeah you have a possibility of losing your spot as a Gym leader but that won't really matter since they have to use types that are the same as yours like for me i use Psychic so he can bring out a Gengar and practicly own me but i have my resources and i have one Big Fat Statement

BELDUMS ARE AS HELL AS HARD TO CATCH! I MEAN A CATCH RATE OF 3! FOR A STUPID POKEMON LIKE THAT!!!!!

megatrainer
30th August 2008, 1:02 PM
Hey.. we didn`t conclude yet if we should exclude ALL Legendaries. Seeing as graymonkey0 is probably going to have Raikou and Zapdos on his team.. we might need to include them.

for example manamphy isnt such a threat like a mewtwo!and since i am the water gym leader i would lke to use my manamphy

goldfan
30th August 2008, 1:18 PM
Ubers will be banned... It's standard rules

graymonkey0
30th August 2008, 4:42 PM
yeah all ubers are banned, and manaphy is a filthy uber
tail glow and other possibilities
and whens this gonna start?

Phioneranchman
30th August 2008, 4:52 PM
for example manamphy isnt such a threat like a mewtwo!and since i am the water gym leader i would lke to use my manamphy

Why is it all (sorry some who don't) noobs think manaphy sucks, and shouldn't be an uber, or from this guy, isn't a threat?
Here is a defensive Manaphy set I came up with.

Manaphy@leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 220 Def, 38 Speed
Surf
Calm Mind
Rain Dance
Rest

If used in conjuction with Kyogre, can replace rain dance with acid armor, and give it more Speed. Or give it ice beam.

Dusk, the Twilit Wanderer
30th August 2008, 5:03 PM
I would like to become the Ice E4 for this league. My team isn't quite finished for it yet, but if that's okay, then I would still like to apply.

megatrainer
30th August 2008, 6:59 PM
Why is it all (sorry some who don't) noobs think manaphy sucks, and shouldn't be an uber, or from this guy, isn't a threat?
Here is a defensive Manaphy set I came up with.

Manaphy@leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 220 Def, 38 Speed
Surf
Calm Mind
Rain Dance
Rest

If used in conjuction with Kyogre, can replace rain dance with acid armor, and give it more Speed. Or give it ice beam.

i never said manamphy sucks!of course it doesnt! its one of my favourite pokemon!!!i just say that it shouldnt be an uber!compare mewtwo with manamphy and tell me if they are the same

Phioneranchman
30th August 2008, 7:27 PM
i never said manamphy sucks!of course it doesnt! its one of my favourite pokemon!!!i just say that it shouldnt be an uber!compare mewtwo with manamphy and tell me if they are the same

I didn't say that you think it sucks. But manaphy is an uber because it has great stats, an amazing move pool, and a kick*** ability. It kicks *** in standard, and holds it's own in ubers.

Blurrz
30th August 2008, 8:27 PM
The League will start when all the Gym Positions are filled.. E4 is fine unfilled because they won't see much action till later. We have quite the pile of challengers coming up, so once the Gym Positions are filled some can go straight into battling.:)

I would like to become the Ice E4 for this league. My team isn't quite finished for it yet, but if that's okay, then I would still like to apply.

Thanks for signing up. I'm going to jot down your FC and IGN from your signature. Will this be the same game you will be using?

I didn't say that you think it sucks. But manaphy is an uber because it has great stats, an amazing move pool, and a kick*** ability. It kicks *** in standard, and holds it's own in ubers.

Exactly. We can't argue tiers now anyways, they are pretty much set in stone, and aren't going to change. Manaphy is just too powerful, thus an Uber and banned.

On the other hand, there are so many other Water Pokemon and Pokemon that know Water moves to choose from.

weebl33
30th August 2008, 10:00 PM
so what generations of pokemon are we allowed to use?

Dusk, the Twilit Wanderer
30th August 2008, 11:46 PM
Thanks for signing up. I'm going to jot down your FC and IGN from your signature. Will this be the same game you will be using?

Yeah - unless I manage to get platinum before I see any action.

Do I have to tell you what the team will be? Also, is it that the move has to be an attack move? For example, could a pokemon with Haze be on my Ice team if it wasn't Ice type?

Blurrz
31st August 2008, 1:08 AM
so what generations of pokemon are we allowed to use?

Gym Leaders - Kanto - Hoenn

Challengers - All

Kinda making rules as we go, but I guess it's coming along quite well.

Yeah - unless I manage to get platinum before I see any action.

Do I have to tell you what the team will be? Also, is it that the move has to be an attack move? For example, could a pokemon with Haze be on my Ice team if it wasn't Ice type?

Physical, Special, Effect... as long as it has the same type, than yes, the Pokemon could be used on your team.

Hamo
31st August 2008, 6:55 AM
what battle options are we allowed to choose say between the challenger and leader who would decide what type of battle would they want?

like a 50 single, Open battle, 100 single, open double(if there is one) 50 double, 100 double

Blurrz
31st August 2008, 9:57 AM
what battle options are we allowed to choose say between the challenger and leader who would decide what type of battle would they want?

like a 50 single, Open battle, 100 single, open double(if there is one) 50 double, 100 double

I'm pretty sure we're aiming for Lvl.100's and it has to be 6 v 6. Whether or not it's Single or Double, i guess it's the Gym Leader's preference.

Xyden
31st August 2008, 9:57 AM
Gym Leaders - Kanto - Hoenn

Challengers - All

Kinda making rules as we go, but I guess it's coming along quite well.

Hmm I sense the use of Garchomp destroying every gym here. At least limit everyone to 1st gen to 3rd gen.

Blurrz
31st August 2008, 10:02 AM
Sure Garchomp is one of the superior Pokemon, but it doesn't make him any better than any of the others in Kanto-Hoenn. Yes, he'll have his strengths against some gyms, but he'll have his weaknesses against others as well.

So It's staying Kanto-Hoenn for Gym Leaders, and Kanto-Sinnoh for Challengers, because theoretically.. Sinnoh Challengers could travel to Kanto.

Xyden
31st August 2008, 10:06 AM
I'm not keen on it as it will virtually destroy every gym but oh well as long as I don't face any when challenging.

Forum Name: Xyden
FC: In Sig.

Femme Fatale
31st August 2008, 10:21 AM
Sure Garchomp is one of the superior Pokemon, but it doesn't make him any better than any of the others in Kanto-Hoenn. Yes, he'll have his strengths against some gyms, but he'll have his weaknesses against others as well.

So It's staying Kanto-Hoenn for Gym Leaders, and Kanto-Sinnoh for Challengers, because theoretically.. Sinnoh Challengers could travel to Kanto.

Garchomp will pretty much necessitate the use of Weezing or Gengar. There're scarcely any Pokemon that can actually counter it unless you're psychic and it's holding a Choice item and stuck on EQ x.x

Blurrz
31st August 2008, 10:27 AM
*sigh*

Well sure Garchomp could be used to try to take out some of the gyms. Sure Rock and Ground might be slightly easy, unless both of those gyms put Rock Slide or Earthquake on a Blastoise or something, but yeah, I'm thinking it's perfectly fine. Yes, Garchomp has it's resistences, Fire, Rock, and Poison, but what's stoping those Pokemon from having Ice Moves? Really, Garchomp's on par with Dragonite, Salamence and Metagross, who all happen to be available in Kanto-Hoenn. Yes, the challengers to have a slight advantage over the Gym Leader, with having Sinnoh Poke and knowing the dominant type, but it's still going to be a challenge no matter what Pokemon are on your team.

Anyways, I don't want to get into discussing the power of certain Pokemon because it's simply a matter of opinion.

Thanks for signing up Xyden.

megatrainer
31st August 2008, 2:31 PM
just try to attack garchomp with ice beam(x4 weakness) and...boom...garchomp has gone 4 good.after all the aim is to give a chance to challengers to win the gym leaders not the opposite!!!That doesnt mean that I as a water gym leader will be
easy!!!
and blurtz how many positions are to be filled?

BGP_
31st August 2008, 6:42 PM
This is fascinating! They should make one for each region!
IGN:JAMES
FC:013007496504
gym4(grass)
I can't test because my grandma doesn't ghave wifi but i will tell you when I can.

Hamo
31st August 2008, 7:04 PM
Elite 2(fighting)
I can't test because my grandma doesn't ghave wifi but i will tell you when I can.
P.S: My team might have one shiny(hitmontop). It is perfectly normal. It doesn't have crazy mobes,stats,etc. Also I might ask you something at some point but I'm not sure when or if i will. you have to fight the gym leaders and beat them all once to get to the E4

BGP_
31st August 2008, 7:18 PM
didn't notice that. I changed the form.

weebl33
31st August 2008, 8:22 PM
gym4(grass)

I thought that too,and I asked blurz and he said I could make the Hoenn League

weebl33
31st August 2008, 8:24 PM
gym4(grass)

I thought that too,and I asked blurz and he said I could make the Hoenn League

dragon_trainer!
31st August 2008, 8:25 PM
actually I stated at the beginning after this has done well i'll start a hoenn league.
but I think there should be a johto league first...going in order respectively

Hamo
31st August 2008, 8:52 PM
Who wants the other Roles of Gym Leaders

Hamo
31st August 2008, 8:53 PM

Phioneranchman
31st August 2008, 8:54 PM
When can we start challenging.

~Dragon_Master~
31st August 2008, 9:01 PM
I'd like the rock Gym please.

Elliott
2750 3540 7317
Do I need to post my team? And can it be rotated?

phop
31st August 2008, 9:35 PM
ill like to sign up as a challenger!!!!!!!!

ingame name - Paul
FC - 0602 5330 3524

Blurrz
1st September 2008, 12:13 AM
just try to attack garchomp with ice beam(x4 weakness) and...boom...garchomp has gone 4 good.after all the aim is to give a chance to challengers to win the gym leaders not the opposite!!!That doesnt mean that I as a water gym leader will be
easy!!!
and blurtz how many positions are to be filled?

2 E4 spots, and 1 Gym, that being Poison.

didn't notice that. I changed the form.

Actually you could've signed up for the E4. It's just that you won't see all that much action until the Challengers beat the Gym Leaders.

actually I stated at the beginning after this has done well i'll start a hoenn league.
but I think there should be a johto league first...going in order respectively

You guys decide among yourselves. I'm honestly fine with just the Kanto League. It's hard to manage just one!

When can we start challenging.

When all Gym Positions are filled, and all of them have their teams ready. It won't be for quite awhile.

I'd like the rock Gym please.

Elliott
2750 3540 7317
Do I need to post my team? And can it be rotated?

Thanks for the sign-up. I don't know whether or not Gym Leaders should post their Pokemon.. It might give the Challengers a little bit too much of an advantage. Pokemon rotation is fine, aslong as your team stays along with the regulations.

ill like to sign up as a challenger!!!!!!!!

ingame name - Paul
FC - 0602 5330 3524

Thanks for signing up!

pokebeaner
1st September 2008, 8:50 AM
can i be poison gym leader please, i rock with poison types

Nestor
4897 8385 2133

Blurrz
1st September 2008, 9:20 AM
can i be poison gym leader please, i rock with poison types

Nestor
4897 8385 2133

Alrighty, thanks! So we have all 8 Gyms set. I suggest all Challengers to start preparing your teams. I'll start PMing the Gym Leaders in the next few days to see if they're still active, and if they have completed their teams. If not, then their spots will be vacant to others.

Until then, cheers!

BGP_
1st September 2008, 2:44 PM
So is it alright if I make a sinnoh. I see everyone wants hoenn and I don't know anything about johto.

megatrainer
2nd September 2008, 12:26 AM

i already know them but if u can, send them to me!!!(just to be sure)

EricRazzle
2nd September 2008, 1:58 AM
i like to sign up as a challenger
In game name Eric
Fc: 3823 5019 9131

and i got 2 question, So do we have to use the 150 pokemon our all the pokemon with no Ubers? And like i use a Swampert as a Challenger is that ok or i have to have a full water type?

Mandude
2nd September 2008, 2:06 AM
I'll be a challenger.

Blurrz
2nd September 2008, 6:11 AM
i like to sign up as a challenger
In game name Eric
Fc: 3823 5019 9131

and i got 2 question, So do we have to use the 150 pokemon our all the pokemon with no Ubers? And like i use a Swampert as a Challenger is that ok or i have to have a full water type?

Thanks for signing up.

Challengers use all Kanto-Hoenn Poke excluding Ubers. As a Challenger your team can be comprised of any pokemon of any type. If you want a full water team then go ahead.

I'll be a challenger.

Alrighty.

EricRazzle
2nd September 2008, 2:18 PM
cool thank you*bows* and HI mandude

Gotian
2nd September 2008, 3:16 PM
Oh I thought I had asked if i could be a challenger, sorry if I didnt. But yeah I would like to join as a challenger.

My friend Code is in my trainer card
And my IGN is Gotian

dragon_trainer!
2nd September 2008, 5:18 PM
hey! just letting you know that I am active, and my fire team isn't complete yet.
I've bred all the team, and am working on EV training now...
and one member is already complete, but I need a cloner to clone him because I use him in another team with a different moveset.
thanks.

pokebeaner
2nd September 2008, 5:44 PM
im breeding pokemon i need to find the right nature but unfortunatly ive through like 20 eggs

Darkhonchcrow
2nd September 2008, 8:42 PM
I think we should have legendary poke per team.

Gotian
2nd September 2008, 8:50 PM
dragon trainer I hope you know im going after you for position of fire trainer, lol. I hope your team is good!

I have a quick question, since you said we cant use 4th gen in gym and elite 4 battles does that include pokemon like magmortar and electivire cause they evolve from some of the original ones.

weebl33
2nd September 2008, 8:58 PM
yes it does,they are 4th gen mons

Blurrz
2nd September 2008, 9:12 PM
I think we should have legendary poke per team.

You probably could, just make sure they aren't Ubers.

Gotian
3rd September 2008, 2:06 AM
okay i just thought it would be worth asking since they came from first gens. Worth a try right?

dragon_trainer!
3rd September 2008, 2:24 AM
dragon trainer I hope you know im going after you for position of fire trainer, lol. I hope your team is good!

I have a quick question, since you said we cant use 4th gen in gym and elite 4 battles does that include pokemon like magmortar and electivire cause they evolve from some of the original ones.
haha very funny....good luck...i'll laugh if you bring an all water team...talk about getting dominated....don't worry...I know how to counter against any type......also, i think it's gay if one person beats me twice your out....pretty lame.

Gotian
3rd September 2008, 2:29 AM
dont worry i wont bring an all water team, im not fond of waters. I am a fire trainer I know how to beat them without waters.

And yeah that rule is a bit lame.

megatrainer2
3rd September 2008, 3:56 PM
im the water gym leader,megatrainer but i created a new profile and i ll use this profile until 10september!!!thank u!!!so noone send messagesto my old profile

goldfan
3rd September 2008, 4:01 PM
If you get banned and you create a new profile and then post stuff like this, you are simply going to get banned again or even get our IP blocked. I suggest that you just vacate the forums for the period that you are banned, and come back and learn from the infractions that you got.

megatrainer2
3rd September 2008, 4:12 PM
If you get banned and you create a new profile and then post stuff like this, you are simply going to get banned again or even get our IP blocked. I suggest that you just vacate the forums for the period that you are banned, and come back and learn from the infractions that you got.

actually they banned me because wheni first came here i was asking 4 shaymin,arceus and darkrai ,which they are banned,in the trade forum and because they found all 3 posts(i was an idiot to post the same thing 3 times but i wanted these pokemon so much)they banned me until 10 september 2008!!!

goldfan
3rd September 2008, 4:14 PM
that doesnt change the fact that you are banned. But I'm going to shut up now, cos I will get infracted.

EricRazzle
3rd September 2008, 5:03 PM
i got a other question do the Gym leaders and the Elite 4 got rules for their battles, Ex, like the one gym you can only use 3 pokemon and the other don't let you swift out your pokemon.

graymonkey0
3rd September 2008, 9:45 PM
is this gonna start when all the gym leaders finish and stuff, or when you just have it done
im wondering so i know if i have to ev train like crazy now, or do it slowly over like a week?
thanks a lot

Blurrz
4th September 2008, 6:49 AM
i got a other question do the Gym leaders and the Elite 4 got rules for their battles, Ex, like the one gym you can only use 3 pokemon and the other don't let you swift out your pokemon.

All Gyms use 6 Pokemon. Whether it is Single or Doubles, is up to the Gym Leader

is this gonna start when all the gym leaders finish and stuff, or when you just have it done
im wondering so i know if i have to ev train like crazy now, or do it slowly over like a week?
thanks a lot

Well we're waiting on megatrainer cause he's banned. If he isn't unbanned on Sept. 10 than I guess his spot will be opened up. And, please take your time in building in your team.

Although I do must say, if you are a Challenger, your team should probably be done before you even joined the league.

Thinking of it, i'm leaving the Water Gym Leader spot, that being Gym Leader #2 spot open for anyone who wants it. Having a banned, thus inactive gym leader for over a week is going to stall the entire league. If no one takes this spot, then megatrainer can get it back when he gets unbanned

Xyden
4th September 2008, 11:48 AM
I hope you don't take too long in making your teams, otherwise I for one will lose interest in this.

BGP_
4th September 2008, 12:53 PM
I'll be accepting battles later today. I got to go to school.

King Of Darkrai
4th September 2008, 1:28 PM
hey dude ill be the water gym leader unless someone signed up already

RiskyTurtle
4th September 2008, 3:15 PM
i have a question, when u say "dominatly" one type does that mean 5 and 1 any type, or 4 and 2 or what?

Hamo
4th September 2008, 8:56 PM
i have a question, when u say "dominatly" one type does that mean 5 and 1 any type, or 4 and 2 or what? no it means using a type dominant then the one your fighting lets say hyphotecticly(phew hoped i spelt it right) you fight a Water Gym in this case Misty, The Cerulean Gym leader by just going inside her gym you already know what type she is going to use so you use a type Dominant then hers so in this case a grass or electric type will be dominant types

Blurrz
4th September 2008, 11:52 PM
i have a question, when u say "dominatly" one type does that mean 5 and 1 any type, or 4 and 2 or what?

I'm really tired of explaining this... so I guess i'll just put out an example.

I'm the Dragon Gym Leader.. my team can be composed of.

4 Dragon-types, and 2 Pokemon of other-types that know 1 Dragon-type move.
5 Dragon-types, and 1 Pokemon of other-types that knows 1 Dragon-type move.
6 Dragon-types.

So.. something like
-Kingdra
-Dragonite
-Salamence
-Altaria
-Charizard
-Arcanine

or..
-Kingdra
-Dragonite
-Salamence
-Altaria
-Flygon
-Charizard.

Challengers aren't affecting by this rule, they can use whatever type.

no it means using a type dominant then the one your fighting lets say hyphotecticly(phew hoped i spelt it right) you fight a Water Gym in this case Misty, The Cerulean Gym leader by just going inside her gym you already know what type she is going to use so you use a type Dominant then hers so in this case a grass or electric type will be dominant types

Noo... It's not like that. By Dominant type I mean the type that your team is composed of. So Cerulean Gym Leader must have Water Pokemon.

King Of Darkrai
5th September 2008, 12:34 AM
Sign me up for da water gym

dragon_trainer!
5th September 2008, 1:00 AM
rofl...this makes me laugh how many times it's been explained.

ok ya my fire team is awesome and kicking but...it's about a third or half way done...just an update

King Of Darkrai
5th September 2008, 1:24 PM
I'm waiting to be put in as the water gym leader

Hamo
5th September 2008, 9:10 PM
I'm waiting to be put in as the water gym leader you know i have seen this so many times that it has become spam! you should be infracted for this and PS: we freaking know you want to be the water gym leader ask the creator of this league.....Gosh!

J-Double24
5th September 2008, 9:12 PM
I want to sign up as a challenger here please. FC-0430-6985-9335, ign John.

BGP_
6th September 2008, 3:32 AM
Hey blurrz I can see if I can get 2 more elites. Do you want to have my league and your league partner up? PM me when you get the chance.

King Of Darkrai
6th September 2008, 4:15 AM
cough if blurz would breathe.........i would like to apply for water gym

Hamo
6th September 2008, 4:29 AM
Darkrai you know you would save a lot of spam if you would PM'd him about this rather then messing up this thread with your spam

Black Friday
6th September 2008, 6:18 PM
I just want to challenge, all my info is in my sig :)

Blurrz
7th September 2008, 12:48 AM
Alrighty, I'll add you guys as Challengers when I have the time.

King Of Darkrai, I get it. I'll add you as the leader once I have the time as well.

Hopefully my hands will be untied in a day or so.. thanks to everyone for making the league have such a bright future!

pikachu1070
7th September 2008, 2:12 PM
well, i know i dont have 10 posts, but that is because i only really post in the battle forums XD
I would like to apply for elite four position #2, the fighting one
i think i have a team planned out, i just have to get it done now
if u really need me to have 10 posts then by this time tomorrow i will have more than 10 posts

Hamo
7th September 2008, 4:38 PM
well, i know i dont have 10 posts, but that is because i only really post in the battle forums XD
if u really need me to have 10 posts then by this time tomorrow i will have more than 10 posts Wow you are going for E4 you are gonna prove to Blurrz that you can handle it

BGP_
7th September 2008, 7:01 PM
Hey blurrz do you need to check my team or not? I should have it done soon.

dragon_trainer!
7th September 2008, 8:06 PM
ok i got a DS lite so i have a new FC:4124-7523-9144
my team is even closer to completion!

pikachu1070
8th September 2008, 10:20 AM
Wow you are going for E4 you are gonna prove to Blurrz that you can handle it
if i need to then i guess i will
also, all the gyms are taken up, and with so much competition for the water one i figure ill stay out of that and let a lesser battler have that spot
out of the ice and fighting positions, fighting is the better one, fighting>ice
therefore i applied for the fighting elite for position

weebl33
8th September 2008, 12:57 PM
OK so again,what generations of mons can the Elite 4 use(Ive forgotten)Dont have a go at me.

pikachu1070
8th September 2008, 2:03 PM
i assume it is 1st-3rd gen, same as the gym leaders
otherwise it just gets too easy

Hamo
8th September 2008, 10:25 PM
no it is all pokes excluding ubers for challengers and 1st-3rd Gen for Gym leaders so you guyz have more variety then us :(

But on the Up side a Psychic gym is loaded with High attacking Psychics!

Hamo
8th September 2008, 10:27 PM
no it is all pokes excluding ubers for challengers and 1st-3rd Gen for Gym leaders so you guyz have more variety then us :(

But on the Up side a Psychic gym is loaded with High attacking Psychics! and i have got my Team Blueprint on Shoddy

Gotian
8th September 2008, 11:40 PM
I think you should apply this rule that I suggested in the shinnoh league

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.

Gotian
8th September 2008, 11:41 PM

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.

heartless95
9th September 2008, 2:03 AM
yo i would to be a challenger

name: chad
code: 2019 9025 3177

tell me if i need to give more info

Hamo
9th September 2008, 8:36 PM

A player challenging the elite 4 must use the same team throught the entire challenge. Doing this will make it more competitive and bring an actual challenge to the league. As soon as a challenger is ready to go to the Elite 4 they must announce their team so the elite 4 members know the challenger is not switching.yes that would be fair considering how original itis in the game so i will give you my Two cents on this idea and say we should do this. Although there is one exception to this and it is when your pokemon evolve

Gotian
9th September 2008, 10:17 PM
yeah i guess but I doubt people would be fighting with un evolve pokemon. But thanks for adding the rule, because i thought it is rather important

DTG6407
10th September 2008, 12:40 AM
Hey, can I join this? I'd like to occupy the second Elite Four slot, the fighting type I believe. If not then could I perhaps be the water gym leader? If no for that too then I'll just be a challenger.

Name: Brandon
FC: 1590 6717 4110

This whole things alien to me so please bear with my "slowness." If I can join that is.

Xenaero
10th September 2008, 12:59 AM
Blurrz, about how much time would a league member have to construct a team if signed up (If there are still slots left)?

Xyden
10th September 2008, 2:12 AM
This is taking way too long to Start. I withdraw my challenge.

dragon_trainer!
10th September 2008, 6:45 AM
This is taking way too long to Start. I withdraw my challenge.

chill out...making a team takes time.

DTG6407
11th September 2008, 3:39 AM

I'd like to join as the second elite four member, if I can. If not then I'll just be a challenger.

(Sorry for reposting (but my earlier one is kind of being ignored))

DTG6407
11th September 2008, 3:43 AM

I'd like to join as the second elite four member, if I can. If not then I'll just be a challenger.

(Sorry for reposting (but my earlier one is kind of being ignored))

heartless95
11th September 2008, 4:09 AM
yea.......u kinda like, just skipped me............i would like to be a challenger

name: chad
code: 2019 9025 3177

also i know the whole league hasnt started yet but i was wondering if i could challenge a person for his gym position.......or do i have to wait for it to start to do that

Blurrz
11th September 2008, 4:29 AM
Whoopsie.. sorry I posted the wrong one..

Sign me up for da water gym

Done

I want to sign up as a challenger here please. FC-0430-6985-9335, ign John.

Thanks so much!

I just want to challenge, all my info is in my sig :)

Aight, got you down.

if u really need me to have 10 posts then by this time tomorrow i will have more than 10 posts

Well we'll see how you can do then!

Hey blurrz do you need to check my team or not? I should have it done soon.

Sure, PM me when you are ready to battle.

ok i got a DS lite so i have a new FC:4124-7523-9144
my team is even closer to completion!

Alrighty.

OK so again,what generations of mons can the Elite 4 use(Ive forgotten)Dont have a go at me.

E4 Leaders follow the Gym Leaders, thus they can only use 1-3 Gen Pokemon.

Yeah, that sound like a good idea, we might just have to put it in!

Hey, can I join this? I'd like to occupy the second Elite Four slot, the fighting type I believe. If not then could I perhaps be the water gym leader? If no for that too then I'll just be a challenger.

This whole things alien to me so please bear with my "slowness." If I can join that is.

Would you mind taking the Elite Four #1 Spot, the Ice Leader?

Blurrz, about how much time would a league member have to construct a team if signed up (If there are still slots left)?

I'm giving 3-4 weeks. That's ample time for anyone to prepare their team.

DTG6407
11th September 2008, 12:44 PM
Ice leader? Umm, nope that shouldn't be a problem, I just some time to make a new team. Thanks!

::Edit:: Is there a certain level I have to be at? Or can I be any level I want?

Phioneranchman
11th September 2008, 1:14 PM
Did you say 3-4 weeks! It takes at the most 5-6 days for me!

heartless95
11th September 2008, 3:26 PM
also i know the whole league hasnt started yet but i was wondering if i could challenge a person for his gym position.......or do i have to wait for it to start to do that

Cena_#1
11th September 2008, 3:54 PM
Hey Ya'll i'd like to be a Challenger:-

IGN :May
FC : 0860 5445 1091

Darkhonchcrow
11th September 2008, 8:15 PM
I am still constructing

DTG6407
11th September 2008, 9:30 PM

Hahaha, yeah thats what I was thinking.

Infact, my team is almost done. I just have to replace all the 4th gens I have since I didn't know you couldn't use them until I stumbled upon the above post stating that.

Xyden
11th September 2008, 9:48 PM

My reasoning exactly, if you can't make your leaders make a team in a smaller time frame then you need to re-think how you run the league.

That is all, I shall take my leave now.

megatrainer
11th September 2008, 10:36 PM
seems i have been unbanned so im the water gym leader!!!

Gotian
11th September 2008, 10:46 PM
when can we start challenging? I really want to battle!

heartless95
12th September 2008, 1:26 AM
if u were to estimate how much longer this will take to start blurz......how long would u say

Blurrz
12th September 2008, 1:44 AM
if u were to estimate how much longer this will take to start blurz......how long would u say

The Leader's have had ample time to create their teams. I'd say we should be ready in a week, seeing as the 3-4 week timeline has been shriveled down seeing the amount of Leaders who are almost ready.

My reasoning exactly, if you can't make your leaders make a team in a smaller time frame then you need to re-think how you run the league.

Wow.. like back off? You aren't even running your own league here. It's very time consuming trying to organize all of this, so when someone comes in and says that I should rethink what I'm doing is really irritating, especially when I think I'm organizing this just fine.

I'll answer all the other replies later. I'm gonna do some homework and take a nap too.

heartless95
12th September 2008, 1:54 AM
cool......so i was also wondering is garchomp and wobbafet counting as a uber???? and are we allowed to use the minor 3 legdends from each generation........like zapdos, entie, registeel, azlef

heartless95
12th September 2008, 1:54 AM
cool......so i was also wondering is garchomp and wobbafet counting as a uber???? and are we allowed to use the minor 3 legdends from each generation........like zapdos, entie, registeel, azlef

DTG6407
12th September 2008, 2:01 AM
Umm, I had a question also (A Dumb one). Do I have to get my pokes to a certain level?

heartless95
12th September 2008, 2:15 AM

y the heck r u taking shots at the league owner, someone seems a bit jealous that they didnt come up with the idea first and r u even a gym leader????? so u shouldnt be talking ........and by the way not every one can play all day to make a team........some people who play have jobs, kids.......or maybe a college student whos has to study a lot because of a test, or a kid who likes to spend most of his time playing with his friends...........not everyone can play every day like u and me, and it takes time to get it perfect;335;

Blurrz
12th September 2008, 2:16 AM

Holy jeez.. I completely forgot about Garchomp. Yes, the Chomper is banned from the league. No Ubers. That's the rule.

Those Legendaries are fine, as they are not ubers.

Umm, I had a question also (A Dumb one). Do I have to get my pokes to a certain level?

We battle at Lvl.100. since battling Wi-Fi makes all your Pokemon Lvl.100 for the battle, then your Pokemon can be at any level. The higher it is, the more beneficial it is for your team. Use your judgment when it comes to stuff like that.

DTG6407
12th September 2008, 5:12 AM

It's his league, and he can run it the way he wants. So, with all due respect, I'd like to ask you to please stop wasting your time here and "take your leave."

Now for the real reason I posted here, I have finished constructing my team, Blurrz, so if you wanna test me or something I'm, partially, ready... Well, okay thats a lie, its like 11:00 PM here so I guess I should get t'bed. So, tomorrow, I guess, if thats convient for you.

Phioneranchman
12th September 2008, 5:25 AM

Actually you're not. KOD applied when your position wasn't being held. BTW how did you get unbanned what with the second account you made to avoid the banishment?

PS. I'd back off Heartless95 and DTGo647. Xyden has been around a while. Is very good, and has got him some street cred. Just look at his WIFI record.

dragon_trainer!
12th September 2008, 6:42 AM
Hey sorry i haven't been active recently...My main computer got fried by a virus and I couldn't remember my stuff so I had to redo the password....
but i'm back and my team is almost done...sheesh it takes forever, back off loser...some people have lives...for instance, i have a job, school, i am a junior, church, friends, and other wants and desires....so it takes time.

but ya i'd say I'm about i've got almost my whole team EV trained, i just have to raise levels.

Blurrz
12th September 2008, 7:36 AM
Ice leader? Umm, nope that shouldn't be a problem, I just some time to make a new team. Thanks!

::Edit:: Is there a certain level I have to be at? Or can I be any level I want?

Alrighty, I got you down then! Thanks so much, for now we are complete!

Well then you are definitely one of a kind! Haha!

As of now you would have to wait. You're going to need to beat one of the leaders, or.. if a Leader is inactive, you could apply for the spot. Won't be for awhile though.

Hey Ya'll i'd like to be a Challenger:-

IGN :May
FC : 0860 5445 1091

Thanks, I'll get you down!

Sorry mate, but you were gone for way too long. Your spot was taken..

when can we start challenging? I really want to battle!

XD, I still have to approve you first!

Speaking of that...

If any challengers are ready for their test, then please notify me via PM. My FC and IGN are on the main page, for those who missed it is:

Phil - 3351 2813 7210

I can't wait for this league to prosper with activity.

(Btw, If you lose in the test, you can still be a challenger, I just need to see that you know what you are doing :) )

pikachu1070
12th September 2008, 12:05 PM
well Blurrz, since u were nice enough to put me down as the figting E4, ill get over 10 posts for you =D
also, just to be sure, do we need to have a test battle with u?

heartless95
12th September 2008, 2:50 PM
im ready for u to test my team blurz, message me wen ur ready,,,

heartless95
12th September 2008, 6:59 PM
so.....r u testing teams now????

Darkhonchcrow
13th September 2008, 9:44 PM
I thought we wern't allowed 4th gen pokemon?

Blurrz
13th September 2008, 9:56 PM
Yeah, Gym/E4 don't have 4th gen, while Challengers do. And please don't follow Platinum Dex as 4th gen. Use the DP Pokedex instead.

heartless95
13th September 2008, 10:18 PM
uhhh, u didnt anser my question...........

Blurrz
13th September 2008, 10:49 PM
uhhh, u didnt anser my question...........

Ah, bad timing and all, my Wi-Fi can't seem to connect. I guess we'll try to do it again tommorow, or the next few days. Sorry.

weebl33
14th September 2008, 1:43 PM
do i need to be tested XD,if so i can do it tonite 9pm+(GMT Time,England)

heartless95
14th September 2008, 6:19 PM
how many people are done with thier teams????????

Darkhonchcrow
14th September 2008, 7:09 PM
I'm almost as all I need to know is if i can have rock types as one of my 4 ground types?

heartless95
14th September 2008, 9:35 PM
I'm almost as all I need to know is if i can have rock types as one of my 4 ground types?

i kno im not the league owner so its not in my power to answer ur question but im going to..........yes u may have a rock type on ur team as long as it knows one ground move.....on ur team u must have at least four pokemon that are ground type, u can have 2 pokemon that are of a different type as long as they know one ground type move.......for example a raichu;026; that knows dig or earthquake....

im sorry blurz if u didnt want anyone else answering questions

DTG6407
15th September 2008, 3:37 AM
Do I need to be tested or something? My team's done, and has been for awhile, so if you need any info from me or want to see my team, Blurrz, I am ready.

Just putting that back out there... Again.

dragon_trainer!
20th September 2008, 3:50 PM
hey sorry i haven't posted in a while, i lost my DS....but I found it and i'll be ready soon

again sorry

heartless95
20th September 2008, 8:01 PM
yo anyone want to test thier gym team on me

Blurrz
20th September 2008, 8:40 PM
Aye, the reason I've been inactive here is my DS Wi-Fi has had me crawling up the wall. It hasn't worked in the past few days, thus I need someone else, preferably another Gym Leader or E4 Member to do the testing for me. Is anyone willing to do so?

heartless95
20th September 2008, 10:23 PM
ummm blurz......i kno im not a gym leader or an e4 member but i might as well still offer to do it???

PokeWisdomGiver
25th September 2008, 4:16 AM
This looks interesting I tam thinking about challengiong when it is open.

Darkhonchcrow
27th September 2008, 10:54 AM
Blurrz. Where are you? You haven't replyed to my brother's PM.

DTG6407
27th September 2008, 2:47 PM
Aye, the reason I've been inactive here is my DS Wi-Fi has had me crawling up the wall. It hasn't worked in the past few days, thus I need someone else, preferably another Gym Leader or E4 Member to do the testing for me. Is anyone willing to do so?

Well, I'd be happy to help out with the league, and I am an E4 member so if you'd like, I will.

Blurrz
27th September 2008, 8:27 PM
Upon entering University, i've realized that I really have no time for this at all. Compounding with the fact that my Wi-Fi connection seems to have gone to the underworld, I'm simply saddened at the fact that I can't even do anything for you guys, especially since I've created this whole thing.

Clearly, I don't want this to die, nor does most of you here.

So, would you all mind if I pass on the reigns to DTG6407 until I my Wi-Fi gets back, and University stops killing me?

Thanks,
-Blurrz

DTG6407
27th September 2008, 8:38 PM
Wow, really? Thats quite the responsiblity there... Of course I accept if everyones okay with that. I put alot of time into my team and I'd hate to see it go to waste. And I too would hate to see this league die.

Blurrz
28th September 2008, 5:29 AM
my Wi-Fi is back! It seems I just couldn't connect to GTS for some odd reason..
Iiight, I can test anyone now!

Darkhonchcrow
4th October 2008, 9:30 PM
My team is now ready!

yumayuma3
18th October 2008, 3:49 PM
I want to Challenge the league please.

Darkhonchcrow
18th October 2008, 4:11 PM
This League is dead I'm afraid.
:( :( :( :(