PDA

View Full Version : {Grass} Pokemon Club .x

PikaHeart
29th August 2008, 10:01 AM
{Grass} Pokemon Club .x
for all grass lovers. Please join if you like these.

Rules .x
1.Follow The SPPF rules and Club rules
2. No spamming/cursing/flaming/bashing/double posting.
3.Please speak good grammar
4.No one liners
5. If you submit Fan-Art, give credit unless you made it
6.If you want to join please tell why you like grass pokemon and which ones are your faves.
7. If you dont like grass pokemon, dont join.
8. Have Fun!

Members .x
PikaHeart [owner]
Lucariolover97[normal member]
Mr.E Goods[3rd in command]
Mr.Palkia 7389[co-owner]
Blue Snover [co-owner]
Killer Grunt [normal member]
RedpokemonBattling025 [normal member]
s_a_l poke [normal member]
the green gardian [normal member]
Homer [normal member]

Claims x.
Rules
1. First come first serve
2. Use the form if you want to claim
3. You can change your pokemon after a week
4. You need to have more than 3 or more posts if you want to claim
5. You can nickname the pokemon

Claim Time!
Pokemon-Nickname-Username

Claim Time
Pokemon-(no nickname)-Username

~Claims
http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/dp/front-n/470-3.png Slaze the Leafon; Claimed by PikaHeart
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfb/dpmfb253.png Grovyle; Claimed by Mr.Palkia_7389
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa407.png Roserade; Claimed by Mr. E Goods
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa459.png Snover; Claimed by Blue Snover
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa357.png Tropius; Claimed by s_a_l poke

Fan-art
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5971/grasspokemonloversclubxz3.png

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5262/grassclubbannerbyamazinie6.png

http://i33.*******.com/20krdvp.png
http://i37.*******.com/ea4kyd.png

Contests
Contest #1:
Whos that Grass Pokemon.
Winner:Mr.Palkia_7389

Go and Join!

Lucariolover97
30th August 2008, 2:18 AM
I would like to join.
I want to join because i love grass types (they're my favorite starter types).
My favorite Grass type is Sceptile.

Mr. E Goods
30th August 2008, 10:13 AM
Hi i would like to join!!
I want to join because grass is one of my favourite types
My favourite grass pokemon are Bulbasaur and evos

PikaHeart
31st August 2008, 5:13 AM
Thank you for joining you two! I will add you soon! anyway first topic
If grass pokemon does not exist, what do you feel?

Mr.Palkia_7389
31st August 2008, 7:53 AM
Hi may I please join?

I love grass type pokemon my favourite is probably Grovyle, why, because after play PMD2 I thought he was awesome, I felt sad when he died at the end :'(

I claim: Grovyle
And my favourite is: Grovyle

I would feel sad because there are some really cool looking grass type pokemon

Edit: And I also made this for the club:

http://img527.imag*eshack.us/img527/5971/grasspokemonloversclubxz3.png

Just take out the *

And could I be Co-Owner?

PikaHeart
31st August 2008, 8:36 AM
Sure! Mr.Palkia7389 you are in, and you can be a co-owner, but.....you cant claim yet. See the rules please. I will add the banner at the Fan-art section now!
Topic time!

If they wont exist neither do I! I will cry forever if they dont exist. So....i....feel.....sad about it a lot. Also, some grass pokemon are cool and some are pretty, so i will be sad if they dont exist....... i just hope they do not

Mr.Palkia_7389
31st August 2008, 8:38 AM
Oh ok sorry.

Claim Time
Pokemon-Grovyle-username-Mr.Palkia_7389

is that right?

PikaHeart
31st August 2008, 9:27 AM
Oh ok sorry.

Claim Time
Pokemon-Grovyle-username-Mr.Palkia_7389

is that right?

You messed it up again. You need more than 3 posts to claim, ;_; Also, its not like that let me explaine the form

(Fill this with which pokemon)-[Fill this with the nickname if none, just left (no usrname)okay?]-(Fill this with your username)

Without the brackets okay? Just like this

Leafeon-Slaze-PikaHeart.
Now you understand now?

Mr.Palkia_7389
31st August 2008, 9:57 AM
Oh ok I get it now. And this is my third post (Yay)

Grovyle-Mr.Palkia_7389

Mr. E Goods
31st August 2008, 11:23 AM
Yay im in the club : )

i would be: :@ and :( if grass pokemon did not exist because my favourite pokemon is a grass type, and pokemon just wouldn't be the same without them.

PikaHeart
31st August 2008, 2:01 PM
Oh ok I get it now. And this is my third post (Yay)

Grovyle-Mr.Palkia_7389

Ok........you have finally get it >_<! Thank goodness! Oh my, you finally got it :*!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway just a thing to show, a grovyle recolor (not really, just recolor the leaves and thats all)
http://i33.*******.com/20krdvp.png

Blue Snover
31st August 2008, 6:21 PM
Hi i was wondering if i could join, i love Grass type Pokemon above all others, my favourite is Snover.

If they never existed i would be gutted, because Grass types have the best starters.

Mr.Palkia_7389
1st September 2008, 8:59 AM
Hi i was wondering if i could join, i love Grass type Pokemon above all others, my favourite is Snover.

If they never existed i would be gutted, because Grass types have the best starters.

Ok Blue Snover your in. What about a new topic?

What is the most powerful Grass type Pokemon?
Yes the logical thing to say would be Shaymin because its a legendary or even arceus with a grass plate, lol, but I am going to have to go with........... Bellsprout Oh yeah bellsprout, with his awesome vine whip attack, even more powerful then mudip. Lol XD

Ok now seriously, my opinion of what the most powerful grass Pokemon would be Abomasnow, He can learn awesome moves like wood hammer, sheercold and blizzard, lol walking talking snowman.

Mr. E Goods
1st September 2008, 9:59 AM

I was also going to say Abomasnow but then l realised its weak defences and the large number of type super effective against it: fire, flying, steel, bug,rock, poison and fighting, thats the most types super effective to one pokemon!!!!

so l in my opinion its a draw against Venasaur, Maganium and Torterra.

EDIT: i would also like to claim Bulbasaur Nicknamed Bulby by Mr. E Goods

And welcome to the club Blue Snover

PikaHeart
1st September 2008, 11:47 AM

You are in Blue Snover, and i will add you to the list right now okay? Anyway thanks for handling the club Mr.Palkia_7389. I am so glad i make you my co-owner.

On my opinion, I think Shaymin cause of its formes and such, also meganium,torterra and venusaur too. These are nice pokemon for battles a lot. So....yes thats my answer......

Blue Snover
1st September 2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the welcome Mr. Palkia 7389 and Mr. E Goods.

I would have to agree that the most powerful is Abomasnow, not just because it can learn really powerful grass type attacks, but it is also an ice type which is super effective against grass types so it will have an advatage over any other grass pokemon.

Mr.Palkia_7389
1st September 2008, 2:30 PM
Thanks PikaHeart, I have thought of a really good new topic but I will bring it in tomorrow.

Anyway now that I think of it shaymin is pretty good seeing how he can now change his forme to flying and grass. (Can't wait until platinum comes out)

Mr. E Goods
4th September 2008, 12:37 PM
time to bump this thread!!

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5262/grassclubbannerbyamazinie6.png

thats a banner made by Amazing Chi made so if anyone wants to use it please give credit to AmazingChi. And l hope you guys like it!!!

PikaHeart
4th September 2008, 1:49 PM
Thank you so much Mr.E Goods for donating that banner..... i really like it. And Thank you very much Amazing Chi for the wonderful banner. I hope somebody will use it ^.^

I will make a new topic now and here it is now..........................:
What is your favorite attack?
I <3 Solarbeam,Magical leaf and Leaf Blade cause' its so pretty and strong a lot.

and another banner from me of course
http://i37.*******.com/ea4kyd.png
Mr E Goods Your claim wasn't accepted, because you didnt use the form....

Blue Snover
4th September 2008, 2:32 PM
Hi may I please join?

I love grass type pokemon my favourite is probably Grovyle, why, because after play PMD2 I thought he was awesome, I felt sad when he died at the end :'(

I claim: Grovyle
And my favourite is: Grovyle

I would feel sad because there are some really cool looking grass type pokemon

Edit: And I also made this for the club:

http://img527.imag*eshack.us/img527/5971/grasspokemonloversclubxz3.png

Just take out the *

And could I be Co-Owner?

Hi i have included the banner you made in my signature, hope you don't mind.

Mr.Palkia_7389
4th September 2008, 2:38 PM
Yay thank you Blue snover and yes I don't mind if it goes in your sig, its really good seeing someone use my banner =) I fell like a cookie now *grabs a cookie and eats it* num num.

Anyway can I make up a contest or is it just you PikaHeart?

Edit: What is your favorite Grass attack?
I would say leaf blade as well. But I think solar beam with a groudon on your team is the best.

Blue Snover
4th September 2008, 2:41 PM
Yay thank you Blue snover and yes I don't mind if it goes in your sig, its really good seeing someone use my banner =) I fell like a cookie now *grabs a cookie and eats it* num num.

Anyway can I make up a contest or is it just you PikaHeart?

Thanks, i think it is a really nice banner by the way.

Mr. E Goods
5th September 2008, 10:16 AM
What is your favorite Grass attack?

My favourite grass type attack is Leaf Blade as well because it is really cool. l also like the attacks petal dance, solarbeam and magical because they are really pretty. And l like your banner Pika Heart.

Blue Snover
10th October 2008, 5:15 PM
What is your favorite Grass attack?

That's difficult, i like most of them.

Solarbeam is my favourite because it's the most powerful, Leaf Blade is 2nd and then Magical Leaf comes in 3rd.

Mr. E Goods
13th October 2008, 12:52 AM
Wow l can't believe this thread got revived but oh well :D

Time for a new topic to keep this club going!!

Who do you think is the toughest, coolest, cutest, smartest, beautiful and elegant grass pokemon? (one poekon for each categoy please).
Coolest:Venasaur
Toughest: Torterra
Cutest: Cherubi
Smartest: Celebi
Beautiful: Roserade
Elegant Bellosssom

EDIT: Claim Time!!
roserade-(no nickname)-Mr. E Goods

Blue Snover
13th October 2008, 11:08 AM
I don't want this club to die.

Who do you think is the toughest, coolest, cutest, smartest, beautiful and elegant grass pokemon? (one poekon for each categoy please).

Coolest - Groyle
Toughest - Torterra
Cutest - Snover
Smartest - Shaymin
Beautiful - Leafeon
Elegant - Bellossom

Can i claim Snover?

Mr.Palkia_7389
13th October 2008, 12:36 PM
Wow this club is still alive. amazing. Better tell PikaHeart.

Coolest: Grovyle
Toughest: Torterra
Cutest: Leafeon
Smartest: Celebi
Beautiful: Roselia
Elegant: Bellosome

We need some more members and more thing to do. I will tell PikaHeart about the club.

PikaHeart
13th October 2008, 2:51 PM
Thanks for reviving the club guys! =) Im so happy, now i got the club alive time to do some special things -smirk-. I already know the club is revived,Blue snover told me

Coolest-Grovyle
Cutest-Cherrim
Smartest-Snover
Beautiful-Bellosom
Elegant-Roserade

Now lets have a contest now you must be waiting for it for gazzilion days noh? but its a weekly guess of who is that grass pokemon now of course we have prizes by Pm i will distribute okay we will start like every monday the first one who have the right answer is the winner =p this week riddle

[CENTER]Beware travelers your pokemon may be poison when i come
Half boy Half girl my pouplation
Im a musroom
Kinokoko? Nice name!

deadline is monday if i cat be active your in-charge Palkia okies? I will also pick the second co-owner.... its

BLUE SNOVER!<~you cant claim you didnt use the form

Blue Snover
13th October 2008, 3:27 PM
Sorry Pikaheart, is this better?

Snover-(no nickname)-Blue Snover

Is it Parasect?

The only reason i say that is because it's the only one i can think of that's more or less just a mushroom.

Thanks for making me a co-owner, i won't let you down.

Killer Grunt
13th October 2008, 10:13 PM
Hi, i would like to join if you still want new members ;)

Grass types are my favourite because...well they are just the best arent they!
But overall i'd say my favourite is Ivysaur or Sunflora

Mr.Palkia_7389
14th October 2008, 7:22 AM
Hi, i would like to join if you still want new members ;)

Grass types are my favourite because...well they are just the best arent they!
But overall i'd say my favourite is Ivysaur or Sunflora

Yeah sure you can join.

I know its easy the pokemon is Shroomish.

Parasect has a mushroom on its back, and Shroomsh is a mushroom. And its japanese name is Kinokoko. I win =) I think.

Mr. E Goods
14th October 2008, 8:12 AM
Thanks for reviving the club guys! =) Im so happy, now i got the club alive time to do some special things -smirk-. I already know the club is revived,Blue snover told me

Coolest-Grovyle
Cutest-Cherrim
Smartest-Snover
Beautiful-Bellosom
Elegant-Roserade

Now lets have a contest now you must be waiting for it for gazzilion days noh? but its a weekly guess of who is that grass pokemon now of course we have prizes by Pm i will distribute okay we will start like every monday the first one who have the right answer is the winner =p this week riddle

Beware travelers your pokemon may be poison when i come
Half boy Half girl my pouplation
Im a musroom
Kinokoko? Nice name!

deadline is monday if i cat be active your in-charge Palkia okies? I will also pick the second co-owner.... its

BLUE SNOVER!<~you cant claim you didnt use the form

Yay a contest, but i was also goingg to pick Shroomish but it looks like Mr.Palkia_7389 got there first : ( oh well l guess l will have to vote
as well so l will guess Brelloom.

Oh and can we also start so nominations soon for our club mascot?

Mr.Palkia_7389
14th October 2008, 9:19 AM
Yay a contest, but i was also goingg to pick Shroomish but it looks like Mr.Palkia_7389 got there first : ( oh well l guess l will have to vote
as well so l will guess Brelloom.

Oh and can we also start so nominations soon for our club mascot?

That's not a bad idea. I think we should have a club mascot (if thats ok with PikaHeart) We couldn't take Celebi, because the whole Serebiiforums is Celebii. But I think we should stay along the lines of legendarys, maybe shaymin? Leafeon?

PikaHeart
17th October 2008, 7:57 AM
I am thinking of one now! Okay im in charge but would you help me co-owner's? oh ya i will pick 3rd in comand now..
Now nominations are now officially open........ okay mind if we start a new topic?
Are the Grass gym leaders great?
Duh! They are good! one of the bests gym leaders....both though i wished there was a champion that uses grasstypes....That will be great!

Mr. E Goods
17th October 2008, 8:15 AM
I am thinking of one now! Okay im in charge but would you help me co-owner's? oh ya i will pick 3rd in comand now..
Now nominations are now officially open........ okay mind if we start a new topic?
Duh! They are good! one of the bests gym leaders....both though i wished there was a champion that uses grasstypes....That will be great!

Yes they are great, and they are one of my favourite types of pokemon to be in a gym. I do want to see a grass type Elete Four member......... or possably even a champion!!

And for the nominations are we only nominating one pokemon?? if so l will nominate....BELLOSSOM!!!

and what do you mean by 3rd in command???

Blue Snover
17th October 2008, 10:21 AM

I don't really like Erika, but i love Gardenia, she makes me laugh.

I wish that there could be a male grass gym leader, instead of it always being girls.

I'd also like to see one the Elite 4 with Grass types, it would be interesting to see which ones they'd have.

As for a mascot i nominate Snover, because it's such a cute pokemon.

Killer Grunt
17th October 2008, 1:14 PM

I like the grass leaders but sometimes think the pokemon they use are a little to plain for my liking, either that or i've just forgotten who uses who.

I agree that an Elite 4 member who uses grass types would be good and they have done almost every other type there anwyway so its only fair.

Mr.Palkia_7389
18th October 2008, 5:04 AM

Yeah I guess the grass gym leaders are alright. Although they can never beat me because I always start of with the fire guy.

I reckon that the mascot should be leafeon.

Killer Grunt
19th October 2008, 2:34 PM
I would agree with leafeon, after all who doesnt like him?

Blue Snover
19th October 2008, 5:13 PM
Leafeon sounds okay to me.

It's my favourite of the Eevee evolutions for the obvious reason, and it would make a great club mascot.

Mr. E Goods
21st October 2008, 7:53 AM

What grass types don't you like?
l don't like Shiftry because it is freaky and really ugly, Nuzleaf is also really ugly and this is pobably going to shock alot of people but don't like Treeko because it too is ugly and retarded and is my least favourite starter.

Killer Grunt
21st October 2008, 10:47 AM
What grass types dont you like?
Ermm i dont really like Treecko much, he is my least favourite grass starter thats for sure.

Yeah i dont like shiftry either :)

I kinda dont like Tangrowth aswell, not sure about him really.

Blue Snover
21st October 2008, 10:54 AM

I don't really dislike any of them, but if i had to choose, i would say Breloom.

I would have thought they could come up with something better for a grass/fighting type.

RedpokemonBattling025
25th October 2008, 11:44 PM
Could I join.
My favourite grass pokemon is Toterra.

He's my fav because he's different to most grass pokemon being slow and also being part ground he can knock out his main weaknest

Blue Snover
28th October 2008, 11:32 AM
Welcome RedpokemonBattling025.

If you could add why you like grass type pokemon to your post, you'll be a fully fledged member.

Feel free to answer any of the topics and have fun.

s_a_l_poke
28th October 2008, 12:53 PM
Hi, could I join? Grass type is definitely my favorite type [although my favorite Pokémon itself is Palkia], because I like how most of them are very fast. My favorite grass Pokémon is definitely Sceptile. 2nd would be Tropius.

Blue Snover
28th October 2008, 1:01 PM
Hi, could I join? Grass type is definitely my favorite type [although my favorite Pokémon itself is Palkia], because I like how most of them are very fast. My favorite grass Pokémon is definitely Sceptile. 2nd would be Tropius.

Welcome to the club s_a_l_poke.

Feel free to answer any of the current topics that we have going.

s_a_l_poke
28th October 2008, 1:39 PM

Hmm... Well, I really don't like Snover or Abomasnow. Sorry Blue Snover! Exeggcute [sp] and Shroomish aren't my faves either. Now that I think about it, I don't even like Celebi!

I think the mascot should be Bulbasaur or Shaymin Sky Forme.

Blue Snover
28th October 2008, 1:52 PM
Hmm... Well, I really don't like Snover or Abomasnow. Sorry Blue Snover! Exeggcute [sp] and Shroomish aren't my faves either. Now that I think about it, I don't even like Celebi!

I think the mascot should be Bulbasaur or Shaymin Sky Forme.

It's fine, not eveyone does.

I agree with you about Shaymin Sky Forme, i think it would make a nice mascot for the club.

s_a_l_poke
28th October 2008, 2:27 PM
3rd post = CLAIM!

Tropius - (no nickname) - s_a_l_poke

VOTE 4 SHAYMIN! ;492-s;

Blue Snover
30th October 2008, 11:15 AM
Time for a topic me thinks.

If the creators asked fans to come up with new ideas for 5th Generation Grass Pokemon what types would you mix it with if any?

I personally would love to see a Grass/Dragon, it's something that's never been done before and i'd like to see what they could do with it.

the green gardian
30th October 2008, 11:32 AM
Hi please can i join
I want to join because grass is one of my all favourite types
My favourite grass pokemon is Cacnea
Magical leaf and sandstorm rocks!

Blue Snover
30th October 2008, 11:42 AM
Welcome to the Club the green gardian.

Feel free to answer any of the topics, and have fun.

the green gardian
30th October 2008, 11:54 AM
If the creators asked fans to come up with new ideas for 5th Generation Grass Pokemon what types would you mix it with if any?
It would be a grass ghost type and would be the spirit of the forests

Killer Grunt
30th October 2008, 11:55 AM

Hmm i would like to see a grass/fire mix. I know it sounds kinda stupid but i think it would work if it was some kind of plant that grows in volcanic regions so it wouldn't exactly be pretty.

Blue Snover
30th October 2008, 11:59 AM
Those are really good ideas.

It's shame the creators have never asked fans for ideas.

Then we might not have gotten puny pokemon like *coughbidoofcough*

the green gardian
30th October 2008, 12:05 PM
Awww im upset my club has just dissapeard :( so ill have more time to post here yayz but i miss my club:(

PikaHeart
30th October 2008, 1:39 PM
Wow,well theres are some new members, i might get start adding them....sorry for the inactivity but im back to be in charge, Thank you so much Blue Snover you helped me manage the club while im gone..... Oh ya it the weekly contest will now be the monthly contest okay guys?

Okay the winner is................

Mr_Palkia 7389!!!!

CONGRATS!! I will pm your prize soon.

Well,i guess they must have a new legendary grass, a little petite and it should be a grass/pshycic.Have amazing powers and the gardian of the land. I also think about the grass starter, something like a bear like that??

Oh ya, co-owners,3rd in commsnd we should talk when we have time...... oh ya new claims are accepted.

the green gardian
30th October 2008, 2:46 PM
What do you guys think of a pumpkin pokemon they soo have to make one next generation or a cross evo of lotad where it develops a lilly.

Blue Snover
30th October 2008, 3:13 PM
What do you guys think of a pumpkin pokemon they soo have to make one next generation or a cross evo of lotad where it develops a lilly.

Not a bad idea.

They have some that i think are good for holidays.

Snover - Xmas obviously
Roselia/Roserade - Valentines

The pumpkin could be Halloween.

the green gardian
30th October 2008, 3:47 PM
Halloween tomorrow
Luvdisk is a valenitne heart aswell.
there are quit alot of pokemon for holidays. I think i will draw a pumpkin pokemon because im really bored X] lol.

Blue Snover
30th October 2008, 3:52 PM
Halloween tomorrow
Luvdisk is a valenitne heart aswell.
there are quit alot of pokemon for holidays. I think i will draw a pumpkin pokemon because im really bored X] lol.

Sounds like a nice idea.

Pikaheart could add it to the club art section.

s_a_l_poke
31st October 2008, 7:00 AM
Time for a topic me thinks.

They should make a grass-electric type. Dunno why, but they should. Ok... Grass-Electric. Done.

EDIT: I think grass-electric would be interesting as a starter because they haven't made any yet, and it could beat flying types (Gyarados = Pain in the...) AND it would have an extra way to take a water-type down.

Mr. E Goods
31st October 2008, 7:37 AM
....there seems to be heaps of one liners : (
l think some of the following types would be good to see:
grass/psychic
grass/dragon
grass/steel
grass/ghost

Blue Snover
31st October 2008, 10:55 AM
s_a_l_poke could you lengthen your last post please.

The Grass/Steel sounds quite interesting Mr. E Goods, i wonder what they could come up with for that.

the green gardian
31st October 2008, 11:03 AM
Ive got an idea.
Does anyone have wifi here and is a decent competative battler? If there is i will ask pokeheart if we can have monthly grass type tournaments here. i like the idea i hope other people do too.

Blue Snover
31st October 2008, 11:12 AM
I don't have wifi, but i'm sure some of the other members do.

It sounds like a great idea to me.

Killer Grunt
31st October 2008, 1:33 PM
And i do have wifi but im a terrible battler and dont have any decent grass types at the minute hmm actually i do have my victreebell on fire red hmm i think i am going to work towards creating a good grass team now.

Blue Snover
31st October 2008, 1:43 PM
And i do have wifi but im a terrible battler and dont have any decent grass types at the minute hmm actually i do have my victreebell on fire red hmm i think i am going to work towards creating a good grass team now.

Depending on the game these are my recommendations:

FR/LG

Venusaur, Victreebell, Vileplume, Exeggutor, Bellossom, Bayleef

R/S/E

Sceptile, Venusaur, Bayleef, Roselia, Vileplume, Exeggutor

D/P/P

Venusaur, Bayleef, Sceptile, Leafeon, Roserade, Abomasnow

Killer Grunt
31st October 2008, 4:40 PM
Yes they are good suggestions.

Recently though i have been wondering why Roserade is so popular. I see alot of people like it and use it but i dont know why, is there any particularly good things about it?

Blue Snover
31st October 2008, 5:16 PM
I use it mainly because it's a good dual type.

If you teach it the right attacks it can be a really good battler.

Mine managed to take out Aaron of the Elite 4.

RedpokemonBattling025
1st November 2008, 6:01 AM

A Moss Giant that probably would be Grass and a rock or fighting pokemon.

s_a_l_poke
1st November 2008, 7:08 AM
Happy (late) Halloween everybody!

Ive got an idea.
Does anyone have wifi here and is a decent competative battler? If there is i will ask pokeheart if we can have monthly grass type tournaments here. i like the idea i hope other people do too.

How about legendaries aren't allowed, and that you can enter Pokémon that are not grass type, but have a grass move in their moveset (Gallade - Leaf Blade)?

Mr.Palkia_7389
1st November 2008, 9:56 AM

A Moss Giant that probably would be Grass and a rock or fighting pokemon.

Wow this club has picked up pretty good since last time I was here. I really like that idea RedpokemonBattling025. I would really like to see a grass rock pokemon as well.

s_a_l_poke
1st November 2008, 4:13 PM
I'm Just wondering...

Are normal members allowed to make topics and contests?

RedpokemonBattling025
1st November 2008, 11:42 PM
How about legendaries aren't allowed, and that you can enter Pokémon that are not grass type, but have a grass move in their moveset (Gallade - Leaf Blade)?

The Green Guardian did say grass pokemon but you might need to take it up with him.

Mr. E Goods
2nd November 2008, 12:25 AM
Guys stop with the one liners. l know lm not the owner and this might be mini modding but l dont want this club to be closed due to people who dont read the rules by posting one liners!! especially you RedpokemonBattling025!!

New Topic: What Grass types would you use as a gym leader?
l would use:
Roserade
Cherrim
Venasaur
Vileplume
Ludicolo
Abomasnow

Killer Grunt
2nd November 2008, 1:39 AM
What Grass types would you use as a gym leader?

I would use:
Ivysaur/Venusaur
Victreebell
Sunflora
Exeggutor
Jumpluff
Cacturne

Mr.Palkia_7389
2nd November 2008, 2:19 AM
Guys stop with the one liners. l know lm not the owner and this might be mini modding but l dont want this club to be closed due to people who dont read the rules by posting one liners!! especially you RedpokemonBattling025!!

New Topic:
l would use:
Roserade
Cherrim
Venasaur
Vileplume
Ludicolo
Abomasnow

I agree it's starting to get annoying with all the one-liners.

Venasaur
Abomasnow
Tangrowth
Sunflora
Cradily
Maganium

Homer
2nd November 2008, 4:22 AM
Hi every body. I would like to join the club. I like grass types because, well... I just do, they're socool. My favorites are Meganium, Sceptile, and Jumpluff.

Mr.Palkia_7389
2nd November 2008, 8:45 AM
Hi every body. I would like to join the club. I like grass types because, well... I just do, they're socool. My favorites are Meganium, Sceptile, and Jumpluff.

Yeah sure you can join. Have fun here.

Hey people I found this fun papercraft thing.
http://www.pokemon.com/PaperCraft/Turtwig_PaperCraft.pdf

Maybe PikaHeart can add it to the front page.

RedpokemonBattling025
2nd November 2008, 8:56 AM

Really sorry totally forgot.

Torterra
Leafeon
Tropius
Ludicolo
Tangrowth
Roserade

Homer
3rd November 2008, 12:39 AM

Torterra
Venusaur
Abomasnow
Tropius
Breloom
Ludicolo

Blue Snover
3rd November 2008, 2:22 PM

Venusaur, because that would be my main pokemon.
Sceptile, for speed.
Roserade, because it has a good mix of attacks.
Ludicolo, incase anyone tried using a fire type.
Abomasnow, another powerhouse.
Vileplume or Bellossom, i think they have pretty much the same type of battle style.

Mr.Palkia_7389
4th November 2008, 7:02 AM
okay I think it's time for a new topic.

What type of grass pokemon would you like to see next
Well, they have had three bees in one and a vine of cherry's I would like to see a big tree thing. Not like sudowoodo but like a fighting type one.

Killer Grunt
4th November 2008, 11:46 AM

OK the idea i have is kinda like Tangela only instead of being surrounded by vines it is surrounded by leaves, the color of which change depending on the season (although they dont fall off for winter).

The creature inside the leaves would be like a grub that eats the leaves so it rolls in leafy fields or something to replenish them. Eventually when its had enough time to grow it evolves although im not sure what into yet.

Im planning on making some new pokemon up anyway so maybe that will be one i do.

s_a_l_poke
9th November 2008, 6:28 AM
No! DON'T DIE! Sorry I haven't posted lately; I've been busy w/ my own club. BUMP!!

What grass types should not classify as grass?

I was thinking mostly Paras and Parasect. I mean, what's so grassy about them?

Mr.Palkia_7389
9th November 2008, 7:54 AM
No! DON'T DIE! Sorry I haven't posted lately; I've been busy w/ my own club. BUMP!!

I agree, they seem sort of.....rockish. And I think eggsecute, he looks sort of normal type to me. What does a heap of eggs have to o with grass?

PikaHeart
9th November 2008, 12:42 PM
Welcome Homer! Hope you enjoy the stay here!

Cherrim
Roserade
Torterra
Sceptile

I prefer to be the 5th gym leader ^.^ And my badge will be the Evergreen badge :3

Oh My Gosh people [some people]
NO ONELINING PLEASE ITS AGAINST THE RULES! I DON'T WANT THIS CLUB TO BE CLOSED. PLEASE EXPECIALLY SOME PEOPLE OVER THERE -_- (sorry for bad spelling) -pants-

Eggsecute,Eggsecutor. i mean they need to be normal types You know :| Also Paras and Parasect.

Hey I like the Turtwig paper art Mr. Palkia, but i think thats origonal art ^.^

Mr.Palkia_7389
9th November 2008, 12:48 PM

OK the idea i have is kinda like Tangela only instead of being surrounded by vines it is surrounded by leaves, the color of which change depending on the season (although they dont fall off for winter).

The creature inside the leaves would be like a grub that eats the leaves so it rolls in leafy fields or something to replenish them. Eventually when its had enough time to grow it evolves although im not sure what into yet.

Im planning on making some new pokemon up anyway so maybe that will be one i do.

I would really like to see that. So would it be like burmy? sort of? hope you can make it.

Welcome Homer! Hope you enjoy the stay here!

Cherrim
Roserade
Torterra
Sceptile

I prefer to be the 5th gym leader ^.^ And my badge will be the Evergreen badge :3

Oh My Gosh people [some people]
NO ONELINING PLEASE ITS AGAINST THE RULES! I DON'T WANT THIS CLUB TO BE CLOSED. PLEASE EXPECIALLY SOME PEOPLE OVER THERE -_- (sorry for bad spelling) -pants-

Eggsecute,Eggsecutor. i mean they need to be normal types You know :| Also Paras and Parasect.

Hey I like the Turtwig paper art Mr. Palkia, but i think thats origonal art ^.^

It's from My Pokemon Ranch, I found it on www.pokemon.com while I was waiting for more PMD2 codes.

And what ever happened to the club mascot thing? Did we ever agree on one?

PikaHeart
9th November 2008, 1:09 PM
About the club mascot, im reseting the list cause' its not organized T.T so now resume..... and listed

Nominations-
1. I choose ;470;

When you enter a new contestant (or something like that) but it in a new number at the list staying it the same

Example (only example)
1. ;470;
2. Ill pick ;274;

gets? now go

Killer Grunt
9th November 2008, 1:26 PM

Probably because they have mushrooms on their back or like Parasect they pretty much are a mushroom :p

I dont get why Exeggcute is part grass since it is just a bunch of eggs, that should be a new type called food.

Blue Snover
9th November 2008, 5:30 PM

I'd agree with Killer Grunt, Exeggcute looks nothing like a grass type.

As for a mascot, i vote Shaymin Land form.

s_a_l_poke
9th November 2008, 8:04 PM
Mascot nomination:
2. Shaymin Sky Forme ;492-s;

I agree with Killer Grunt, there's nothing grassy about a heap of eggs. Exeggutor maybe, but Exeggcute should be plain psychic.

Mr.Palkia_7389
10th November 2008, 6:33 AM
3. I vote for Leafoen as well. There are already to many legendarys as other clubs and serebii has celebi so we can't really pick that. Well i'm not to fussy anyone would be good but I am voting for Leafoen.

And wow this club is starting to get a lot more members.

Killer Grunt
10th November 2008, 12:43 PM
4. After thinking about it for a while i have decided to vote for Roserade since it is one of the most popular grass types.

Oh and thanks to Blue Snover for recomending it to me :D

Blue Snover
10th November 2008, 3:37 PM
4. After thinking about it for a while i have decided to vote for Roserade since it is one of the most popular grass types.

Oh and thanks to Blue Snover for recomending it to me :D

You're welcome Roserade was always one of my first choices for a Sinnoh grass team.

Have managed to get a full team together yet?

Killer Grunt
10th November 2008, 4:34 PM
For a grass team i know who i am going to get even if i dont have them yet (yay for rhyming).

I think im gonna go with Venusaur, Roserade, Victreebell, Exeggutor, Torterra and finally....ok i have not quite decided on that one yet.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Blue Snover
10th November 2008, 6:20 PM
For a grass team i know who i am going to get even if i dont have them yet (yay for rhyming).

I think im gonna go with Venusaur, Roserade, Victreebell, Exeggutor, Torterra and finally....ok i have not quite decided on that one yet.

I personally would recommend Sceptile.

It has speed and Leaf Blade is a great grass move to have.

Mr.Palkia_7389
11th November 2008, 6:30 AM

Maybe an abomasnow, they learn really good moves. I have one (Not in my team) and it knows wood hammer, blizzard, avelanch and sheer cold.

Mr. E Goods
11th November 2008, 10:11 AM
mabe exeggcute and thats all. i of like all of the grass types.
for the mascot l vote cherrim!!

the green gardian
21st November 2008, 11:09 PM
I hope this club does not die.
If there was a new grass type in the 5th generation what should it be based on?

A Blade of grass (H)

blackrose
25th November 2008, 1:18 AM
Hello grass pokemon lovers!

If you love grass pokemon you will love my grass pokemon face-off!

please visit and vote actively!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=305457

PikaHeart
25th November 2008, 1:00 PM
The Nomination List
1. Leafeon
2. Shaymin Sky Forme
3. Roserade

Sorry but its only Nominations not voting yet, so when the list is full you can already vote

Killer Grunt: I prefer you to Sceptile, it has good grass moves or Carnivine also has some nice moves.
blackrose's post will be consider as advertisement but no harm is made.

Mr.Palkia_7389
27th November 2008, 6:58 AM
The Nomination List
1. Leafeon
2. Shaymin Sky Forme
3. Roserade

Sorry but its only Nominations not voting yet, so when the list is full you can already vote

Killer Grunt: I prefer you to Sceptile, it has good grass moves or Carnivine also has some nice moves.
blackrose's post will be consider as advertisement but no harm is made.
Maybe we could add snover for Blue Snover. (as you could probably guess he likes snover, lol)
We need to fill up that list so people can vote and we can finally have a mascot.

Vote people vote.