PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Xenaero
7th September 2008, 9:07 PM
Hello there, Serebii forumgoers!

I've mostly been staying at a distance from the Pokemon community, but recently decided, oh why not?

About myself, hmm, well, started playing originally at the G/S/C generation, although I have the old R/B/Y carts in my possession, now. I don't consider myself an expert, cause, face it, there's so much to these games, let alone whole generations! Some people I know think an 18-year-old playing pokemon still is a little bizarre. ;P

I have to say, though, getting multiple notifications about the forum rules helps alot. ;201-m;

Hope to see you all around!

Brando95
7th September 2008, 9:36 PM
Hey! Some people say that pokemon is for children but I say it is for all ages.

Trust me... there are people here who are like 33.

Anyway! Have a great time at Serebii!

Neural777
7th September 2008, 10:10 PM
Hello, welcome to Serebii! Read the rules, have fun, and make sure your shirt is not inside out. XD

Neural777
7th September 2008, 10:12 PM
Hello, welcome to Serebii! Read the rules, have fun, and make sure your shirt is not inside out. XD

Xenaero
7th September 2008, 10:15 PM
This brings me to a question. Does the site often act in a manner that causes lag to users, sometimes making us double-post? That's not good! I've already experienced weird lag like this.

Blue Snover
7th September 2008, 11:15 PM
I'm 25 and i played pokemon for years and i don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Brando95
8th September 2008, 12:06 AM
This website does go slow when more and more users are online! You just have to get lucky!

xKrayzeLemon
8th September 2008, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the forumssss! Hope you have a good time~! -Gives Lemon-

Umbreon_13
8th September 2008, 12:50 AM
welcome to jurrassic park (sorry about the spelling i suck at it) have fun here and don't follow in my footsteps and you should be fine