PDA

View Full Version : o hai!

The Choob
8th September 2008, 2:03 AM
;448;;359;;manyula;;157;;330;;376;

And to those who are wanting to know... that is my team.

Oh! Right! Introductions! *ahem*

Hello, I am the Choob. If any of you are from Nintendohub, you may know that name. Simply put, that is because I am the same person. Therefore, you already know what your are in for with me joining this community.

...no... I'm not that bad... I think...

Anyways, I am a pokemon fan who was temporarially put-off to the franchise because of the third generation paired with the anime, brought back into the arena by the Lucario Movie.

Before you even ask, yes, Lucario is my favorite pokemon. No I am not one of the luc-nuts like the others on the internet, I just Love Lucario because he is a ninja-dog-thing that also happens to be blue.

things about me... um... sixteen years old... lives in upstate New York... other then that, nothing interesting. I do write as well as do sprite recoloring... but people don't really see my writings. The sprites I openly show because I think they are good. *note: I think*

beyond that... nothing particularly inmportant. I really don't need any help acclimating to the format of the board as it the same as NH, but if anyone is willing to extend friendship and help me around the community and get my name out there I will happily accept.

and so, my journey begins...
-The Choob

lucario 5795
8th September 2008, 2:08 AM
welcome to serebii forums
no I am not crazy about lucario hes just my fav pokemon
If you are asking for a friend I can be one

The Choob
8th September 2008, 2:15 AM
yay! *Accepted*

CyndaquilRules
8th September 2008, 3:36 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. I'd be glad to your friend if you want.

Blue Snover
8th September 2008, 10:27 AM
Hi, welcom to Serebii.

I hope you enjoy the forums, and be sure to read all the rules because the mods are very strict.

If you're looking for friends, i will be happy to oblige.