PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Rappak
9th September 2008, 11:18 PM
Hi all, i've been lurking around here for a while but I've decided to join a bit. I'm somewhat of a breeder and a berry collector. Nice to meet you.

Also, if someone could help me, I had met someone named Alex at AnimeNext. I don't remember what his screen name was here but I remember something that he went to school in PA and had a team of legendaries that he battled with against a girl with hacked pokemon. If someone could point me in the right direction in trying to contact him, saying hi, that would be great.

Rappak

Wiimote
9th September 2008, 11:59 PM
Hello, and welcome. ^_^ DId you read the rules? If not, then you should to stay out of trouble.

I'm not sure about Alex. Sorry.

By the way, there are a lot of competitive and even casual Pokemon battlers here if you are ever in the mood to battle someone. Not only that, but plenty of users here (including me) have Super Smash Bros. Brawl and would be happy to accept your friend code.

See you around. ^_^

|+Wiimote|

7eeveelutions
10th September 2008, 1:01 AM
Welcome to the forums!! Hope youe have a great time posting here.

Sorry, I can't say I know anything about Alex either...

I have only been here for 2 months, the place still feels weird to me... but it wears off over time.

I don't have WiFi access on my DS, sso you won't find me battleing or trading. But there sure are a lot of people who do.

I'll see you, then! ;133;

7eeveelutions
10th September 2008, 1:07 AM
Welcome to the forums!! Hope youe have a great time posting here.

Sorry, I can't say I know anything about ALex either...
You might be able to find him under the Members List at the top of the page.

I have only been here for 2 months, the place still feels weird to me... but it wears off over time.

I don't have WiFi access on my DS, sso you won't find me battleing or trading. But there sure are a lot of people who do.

I see you, then! ;133;

xKrayzeLemon
10th September 2008, 1:36 AM
Haii! Welcome to the Forums! (O.o I know, thats been said like 9 times already) Have a lemon. -Holds out Lemon-