PDA

View Full Version : Click here to salute me

magnetaura
14th September 2008, 4:44 AM
Hello there buddies

I'm also new in there and I got nothing to do these time on the forums. So perhaps you can say «Hello» to me or something to arg with. Anyway, as you can see, my Meta Knight picture looks like a little bit devilish. You know what? In the real life, I got a poisonous tong and I'm doing things like devils (I'm not emo! I'm just like that). But who cares about it, and why am I writting this? ANYWAYS!!! Hello to you guys and, if you got nothing to do, just say Hi to me and it will be a pleasure to respond to you. Oh! better than that. You can writte me an E-Mail or add me on your messenger.

See you around there buddies

Dragodynamite
6th October 2008, 1:21 PM
hi and welcome!
*just posted, weee~*

Alexiel
6th October 2008, 1:22 PM
lol w.come dude

XxVinceNoirxX
6th October 2008, 1:22 PM
rewrite wat u said but in sizr 4 http://www.refresh.com/picture/quiz/mightyboosh.jpg

magnetaura
7th October 2008, 3:15 AM
Well hello to you too guys, how is it doing in there. Hope you like this because I made a big thread on the Other Games Forums called Halo/Bungie Discussion. You should give what you know if you know the games or something about it.

Xenieon
7th October 2008, 3:22 AM
^Looking at the popularity of Halo, I'm pretty surprised that yours was the first thread. Did you use the search function to check for similar threads?

~Hello, welcome to SerebiiForums. There was a time in April when I was new here, although I didn't make a thread for it, if I remember right. Since I am also somewhat demonic(this goes all the way down to petty things like my watch(the alarm is at 11:34(read it upside down at digital mode) and the timer's at 6.66 seconds)).
If you would like, you could approve my friend request and I could help you learn the Serebiian ropes. Have a great time, and read the rules(and update your signature).

Angeling
7th October 2008, 4:17 AM
Please don't double post just because no one has posted in your thread yet. Someone will come along eventually, and even if no one posts in it, it doesn't mean anything. Either way, someone will so be patient.

Now, welcome to SPPf and all that jazz. Please be sure to read the forum rules and the signature rules, both located and stickied in the Announcements forum.

Blue Snover
7th October 2008, 12:30 PM
Welcome to Serebii, i hope you enjoy the forums.

magnetaura
7th October 2008, 11:35 PM
^Looking at the popularity of Halo, I'm pretty surprised that yours was the first thread. Did you use the search function to check for similar threads?

~Hello, welcome to SerebiiForums. There was a time in April when I was new here, although I didn't make a thread for it, if I remember right. Since I am also somewhat demonic(this goes all the way down to petty things like my watch(the alarm is at 11:34(read it upside down at digital mode) and the timer's at 6.66 seconds)).
If you would like, you could approve my friend request and I could help you learn the Serebiian ropes. Have a great time, and read the rules(and update your signature).

Yup. I've search but found nothing about it. My Halo passion in the thread's going wild in my head, but we'll see if the popularity's going bigger. But I posted this thread after posting a 1st thread that doesn't worked called ''PMD2 OST''. Yup! I really need to update my signature. By the way, hello there Blue Snover buddy ^^.