PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

*Jean Grey*
14th September 2008, 3:34 PM
Hey guys, Diane here and I'm finally back from my loooooong hiatus, and I'm back for good. First, let me explain why I was inactive, I was playing MapleStory ever since December and I've since gotten hooked up grinding my char, AvaXMoore. right now, I'm back with a greater love for okemon (and of course, Lucian!) Thank you guys once again for somehow making me want to come back again. (After lurking around and reading the posts)

~Diane ;350;

ShinyPalkia
14th September 2008, 3:42 PM
Welcome back to enjoy this lovely place! =3

I don't recall you, but playing would be a good reason for me to be away from the forums. XP Yeah, I'm currently playing PMD Time and I barely can do something else than play it. =P Well, you're welcome. ^_^ Btw, I'm sorry to say, but there's a new bishie thread (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=344873) so if you haven't claimed Lucian there before the others, it's actually not your bishie. :( But it seems that he hasn't been claimed yet so you should hurry. =3

*Jean Grey*
14th September 2008, 4:04 PM
yes, I must, he was my bishie back before the new thread was made. Btw, thanks! PMD Time also got me hooked up ;)

pokemaniac10
14th September 2008, 5:12 PM
Welcome back!!

I seem to remember seeing you post back when I was a lurker.

hevver
15th September 2008, 7:43 AM
Hey I, too, am back!
Welcome back to both of us!

*Jean Grey*
15th September 2008, 12:46 PM
Thank you guys!