PDA

View Full Version : Servers list.

Knife
5th October 2004, 12:50 PM
Here's a small server list, different servers you can use to get on #SPP, I chucked in the IPs cause, people like me can't connect using the DNS sometimes, so here it is:

irc.phoenixirc.org [72.20.33.100]

You can use Port 6667 for most of the servers

Andy
24th October 2004, 8:59 PM
For the 544534th time i'll get you to remember, when you're using mIRC and you're typing /server blahblah.net if the port you'll use is 6667 then you won't need to add it, since on mIRC it's the default port.
Something else, when you're adding a server on the list and you're adding the ports, for example if the server supports the ports from 6660 to 6669 and 7000 you can add them like this: 6660-6669,7000

Erik Destler
5th February 2006, 3:48 AM
again, this is basically dead, because the server is dead,

http://www.phoenixirc.org/news.php

and we moved to irc.dejatoons.net or atarians.dejatoons.net

rashied11
23rd October 2006, 8:47 PM
im ban from deja and irc.phoenixirc.org doesnt work =(

Kirby
23rd October 2006, 8:58 PM
im ban from deja and irc.phoenixirc.org doesnt work =(

irc.phoenixirc.org is a completely different server, and is no longer hosting the #SPP chat. Also, it's dead, so it's not usable.

Wait until your ban is up, if you evade, your ban will be made permanent. I strongly suggest you read the rules.

rashied11
24th October 2006, 1:25 AM
you dont understand me well...the irc.phoenix thing says connection refused and i think im perm ban from deja im asking draelen

Kirby
24th October 2006, 4:41 PM
you dont understand me well...the irc.phoenix thing says connection refused and i think im perm ban from deja im asking draelen

No, you do not understand me.

irc.phoenixirc.org is a dead server, meaning it no longer exists, at all.

You will never be able to connect to irc.phoenixirc.org unless that server gets brought back up. The #spp chat is NOT hosted on irc.phoenix.org, so even if you COULD connect to irc.phoenixirc.org, you would find an empty chat.

irc.phoenix.org is in no way affiliated with irc.dejatoons.net

If you're banned from irc.dejatoons.net, well then you're screwed, and you shouldn't have been a moron =)

If you're able to connect to irc.dejatoons.net, then you're not banned from the server. If you can connect to irc.dejatoons.net but not get into the chat, then you're just banned from the chat.

._.;; I really hate toning down my usage of words to the 3rd grade level.

Mandy
13th January 2007, 4:54 PM
Well, to make it fair he clearly said he was banned from DEJATOONS and not #SPP.

facetious
13th January 2007, 5:10 PM
Well, to make it fair he clearly said he was banned from DEJATOONS and not #SPP.
The moron part still stands. :)

Eeveelutions
28th January 2007, 6:40 AM
i think i got banned as i could not go into chat. tried 4 5 hours but still could not enter! help!!![/COLOR]

Eeveelutions
28th January 2007, 6:41 AM
help i got ban