PDA

View Full Version : Yo, I'm _Lelouch_

_Lelouch_
17th September 2008, 1:50 AM
Hey, so I'm _Lelouch_, I've known about Serebii for a while but never registered until now because I had a question about Pokemon Platinum. I love watching anime like Code Geass, Pokemon, Yugioh, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. My favorite word is tight and I'm Azn.

I'm still trying to figure out how to select a customized avatar so if anyone could help me out with that, that would be tight^^

Angeling
17th September 2008, 2:12 AM
Well, welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay. Hope you stay even after the Platinum hype and all, as we can be a friendly community...

But be sure to read the forum rules and signature rules located in the Announcements forum.

For your question, no, only staff members are allowed to use customized avatars. To use the ones that our headmaster uploaded, go to "User CP" and "Edit Avatar" and you'll see it. However, if you're using Internet Explorer, you better check out the small announcement in this section on how to fix the problem with the avatar gallery.

_Lelouch_
17th September 2008, 2:24 AM
Don't worry about it, I'm still gonna hang around. I might be busy with a different forum but I'll be sure to visit and post at least five times a day when I can

I sort of skimmed through it but I've been on forums before and most of the rules are the same so I'll be fine^^

Oh I see, bummer cuz I got a sweet Lelouch avatar but whatever XD

Sammi
17th September 2008, 3:29 AM
Welcome. O: Hope you enjoy your stay, and stuff, and read the rules, as Angeling said, and try to follow them~

I also like Code Geass and Katekyo Hitman Reborn~ xD

pokemaniac10
17th September 2008, 4:11 AM
Welcome to the forums! Read the rules, respect the staff for there hard work, and most importantly, HAVE FUN!