PDA

View Full Version : Hello people!!! I'm a cheater!

thecowman117
18th September 2008, 2:19 AM
;241;Hi people who are actually reading this thread!!!The title was just to catch your attention. I don't consider myself a cheater...but more of a lazy person.If u were to battle me u may notice that all my pokemon are caught in master balls.....cuz, I'll admit it, i do use some cheats from an action replay. Please don't look down on me or call me a hax0r I only use master ball, rare candy, and pokemon modifier cheats, so its actually like shortcuts:)
I also officially banned myself from the GTS because I dont think it would be fair to trade ur valuable pokemon for my easily caught cheapskates.ANYWAYS.......My favorite games are pokemon (duh) and Super smash bros brawl. I also play Halo, GTA4, Mario Galaxy, Gears of war, Mario kart,etc. If u want to battle me in PBR, PM me, but i only get to battle on fridays because dum school gets in the way...I cant play SSBB on wifi because my internet is ssssoooooo slow! Well, i can but it lags alot. If u havn't noticed yet, My fav pokemon is miltank! My worst enemies are ubers and homework. Thanks to homework i barely get any playtime =(. I visit this site everyday cuz i love it, but I wont be on the forums very long on the weekdays. lol someones name in battle tower was kira...srry im typing outloud. So...um....thats it..yup.

koolaid
18th September 2008, 3:02 AM
im new too! if you need rescuing, its the only thing i can do.

thecowman117
18th September 2008, 3:11 AM
U get an imaginary cookie for being the first to reply! Its shaped like a bunny!
(\ /)
(*.*)
(> <)

koolaid
18th September 2008, 3:30 AM
yay!! *almost makes it to mouth, but frosslass takes it * *does that one smiley with the odd smile*

thecowman117
18th September 2008, 4:03 AM
*miltank goes on a 1 year journey to hunt down froslass and get the cookie back!*

koolaid
18th September 2008, 4:07 AM
frosslass: *does tunak*

koolaid
18th September 2008, 4:08 AM
lol, i dont hack cheat much anymore. my friend does. i have arceus.

thecowman117
18th September 2008, 4:10 AM
Miltank defeats froslass and retrieves the cookie! i hav to go now.......be back tomorrow

koolaid
18th September 2008, 4:11 AM
but i was a uber haxor when i did. http://www.shadowx.fobby.net/psi-rpgm2k/monster/monster.html

darn. giygas hates these forums.

Ellie
18th September 2008, 4:11 AM
Hello and welcome to SPPf. Please be sure to read all of the rules before you continue posting here. Also note that discussion of cheat devices, battling with hacked Pokemon, and trading with hacked Pokemon aren't allowed here, so please refrain from doing so. Also, try not to converse too much in this thread... there's lovely profile messages and PMing for that.

Enjoy your stay here ^^

koolaid
18th September 2008, 4:12 AM
ok. see you tomorrow.

thecowman117
19th September 2008, 2:54 AM
srry im not promoting cheating devices or stuff i just want to give people a heads up before people shut off thier wiis because my gengar was caught in a master ball=( I'll refrain from mentioning cheating devices ever again :)

Angeling
19th September 2008, 3:03 AM
k, I'm not sure what you're doing.. your first post was kinda hard to read, but don't talk with one particular person in a thread like it's chat. There's MSN/Yahoo/AIM for one-on-one conversations. If you keep doing it, then I'll be forced to close your thread.

Otherwise, welcome to the forums and do read the forum rules and Signature Rules in Announcements. You may not talk about Action Replay or any cheating devices here at all.

Blue Snover
19th September 2008, 9:36 AM
Welcome to the forums, enjoy it and make sure you read all of the rules.