PDA

View Full Version : Hi. :) I'm new.

RainbowCyndaquil
18th September 2008, 9:18 PM
Hi there. -waves- I'm new and just actually signed up today.

My name is Hannah and I'm 17. My favorite Pokemon is a tie between Cyndaquil and Houndour. Right now its Cyndaquil though. :D

goldfan
18th September 2008, 9:21 PM
Hello there RainbowCyndaquil.

Don't do a me and get 18 Infraction points, and then have to be extra careful about what you post.

Be sensible, most people seem to like to focus on one part of the forums. Examples being Profesco in Misc (mostly but not all obviously) and Me in DP Battles! That's why my postcount is so low.

And 17 is an awesome age to be :D

Hope you have a nice time!

RainbowCyndaquil
18th September 2008, 9:25 PM
Thanks. ^^ I figured, I'd just lurk and probably post in the "Diamond and Pearl: Recent Happenings Thread" but mostly just lurk.

goldfan
18th September 2008, 9:26 PM
I read on Wikipedia on article about Internet forums, apparently Lurking is the first step in you internet forums career. You'll soon explore a bit more and find the areas and the people you like best!

cookie06
18th September 2008, 9:40 PM
im new here i need friends

Sammi
18th September 2008, 9:44 PM
oh, hello there. well, be sure to read the rules, as everyone would say, and try to follow them as well. be careful with what you post, some people tend to pick on others for posting habits and such, and be sure to lurk a lot, to know what's right and wrong by these forum's standards. i have you have fun here and such. :D

otj--orangejuice
18th September 2008, 10:02 PM
Hi rainbowcyndyquil welcome to the forums!

goldfan
18th September 2008, 10:36 PM
im new here i need friends

Sammi's post summs it up. Don't draw attention to your self. Post around a bit and learn how the forums work. You'll do fine and have friends in no time!

Blue Snover
19th September 2008, 10:40 AM
Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun and read the rules as the mods are really strict on that.

Dragodynamite
19th September 2008, 10:55 AM
And 17 is an awesome age to be :D

Uhm, where is it awesome?

Well ayways, Welcome ^_^ Hope your one of those who stay active, and read the rules (which is already mentioned 3 times) and have alot of fun :P
And if you have any questions, dont hestate to ask!

pkmnhippy
19th September 2008, 11:00 AM
Hi, hope you enjoy it here, I recommend reading the rules asap and MOST IMPORTANTLY the sig rules, because the first time you disobey them font size is removed :o, *still in shock*.

TheSmiley
20th September 2008, 1:46 PM
Welcome RainbowCyndaquil ^^

Oh, and donīt forget to read the rules by the way.