PDA

View Full Version : That is very unfair

That is very unfair
19th September 2008, 5:40 PM
Ok that is very unfair. I have repeatedly stated that I didn't try to evade my ban, however you people keep banning me. Let's get this straight

I didn't try to evade my ban

Seriously guys, this is getting ridiculous. When Erik banned "Temporary" I thought:

"Ok, that's it, forget about Sppf"

But hell, I have friends here, I am visiting this site regularly and banning me unfairly was very, very disappointing. What did I do to deserve this?

@ All mods: Please, I am begging you, lift my ban. I just can't get along with the idea of leaving this site. Please.

Thank you in advance, Mephisto.

Angeling
19th September 2008, 6:55 PM
I believe the other moderators have searched your IPs and found you to have other accounts under the same, identical IPs. Making a new account while you are banned IS considered as evading ban, as you are doing now. I'm sure you have other ways to contact a staff member outside of the forums.

If you have truly reformed your ways when you first came back, why were some of your posts rather... unwarranted and still somewhat rude?

Shining Mew
19th September 2008, 7:37 PM
Going around a ban for any reason... including "having friends" ... is ban evasion regardless of whether you believe the original temp ban was valid or not. If you completely disagreed with it you had the following options

1) wait it out and contact an admin* once the ban is lifted
2) contact an admin on IRC
3) contact an admin* on AIM/MSN/etc
4) email an admin*

*or any higher staff member than the one who banned you.

Instead you opted for the one thing that would give you a permaban. Good decision.

Shining Mew
19th September 2008, 7:38 PM
I went and looked at your infractions. Erik wasnt even the one who gave you your last infraction. Youve had tons of legit infractions that resulted in a ban.